Speaker 1: Sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond Jr R.
Speaker 3: Good morning a Bulldog. What's happening there from the luxury condo in the battles of Metro West.
Speaker 1: Well, happy birthday to Wyatt Earp belatedly, obviously and posthumously, but the great lawman Today's birthday.
Speaker 3: This is kind of a regular new feature. And when Bulldog needs to fill some time, I think birthdays.
Speaker 1: I don't think the filled time March madness is here, Babe.
Speaker 3: Baby vague classic rock references.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna call it birthday time with Bulldog.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see my Alabama State team last night buzzer beater to win their first ever Belay Tournament game, albeit in the first four Did you did you see the play.
Speaker 3: Courtlink courtlength pass with just only three seconds left. It gets tipped, lands in the hands of a South Alabama player who puts it in with under a second left.
Speaker 1: Tadda, that would be my man Amar Knox, who made the shot. Seventy to sixty eight Alabama State advances. They beat Saint Mary's or yes it was it Saint Mary's. Yeah, they win the game.
Speaker 2: Now, of course, the St.
Speaker 1: Francis of pennsylv Francis, Saint Francis, Saint Mary's whatever, All right, So yeah, Alabama State advances. Now they have to play number one overall, see Auburn. I think they should do this. Alabama States should have a team meeting today and decide that that miraculous win last night is how they want to be remembered, all right, as a team, and then they should vote the forfeit the game against Auburn.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on, to avoid getting beat by fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they should because Auburn is the number one overall seed.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, of course with that thinking.
Speaker 3: Yes, San Diego State should have just thrown in the towel last night in their game against North Carolina.
Speaker 1: There were people who actually picked San Diego State to beat North Carolina, and North Carolina pounded them ninety five to sixty eight. North Carolina, of course, was a controversial selection for the NCAA Tournament. West Virginia got snubbed in place of North Carolina, and we talked yesterday. West Virginia's governor is now launching an investigation.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't even give them aritime Seriously, I'm so tired of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Bull dogg I do have good news for you. Mount Saint Mary's is playing tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Against American University.
Speaker 1: By the way, real quick, Obviously, we fill out our brackets and we talk about college basketball, even though we don't talk about it a lot during the course of the regular season. How many people, percentage wise who fill out brackets do you think could name three college basketball players who don't play on their favorite team, like, for instance, you know we follow the Gators and UCF, But how many players do you think what percentage of people will fill out brackets could name three college basketball players.
Speaker 3: I'll say sixty five percent. I would say less than five percent.
Speaker 1: I would say I agree with Lynch, Wow, I think most people know Cooper flag dude, and that's about it. I don't know any Okay, That's what I'm saying. Uh so anyway, but that's bracketology. That's why we love the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 3: You got what Xavier in Texas tonight as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of college basketball, Walter Clayton, junior, the Gators star player, he was named First Team All American yesterday. First time in history a Gator player has ever been named AP Associated Press First Team All American. Man, the guys had a hell of a Year's led the Gators to a thirty and four record. Of course, the number one seed. He was the MVP of the SEC Tournament. So congratulations to Walter Clayton Junior. By the way, guys, I don't know if you know it, but Major League Baseball season has begun.
Speaker 3: We got to get game on life right now. The second in this series between the Dodgers and the Cubs.
Speaker 2: Dog Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers opened the season yesterday in Tokyo with the victory over the Cubs.
Speaker 2: Sort of flew under the radar.
Speaker 1: Okay, baseball confuses everybody, all right, So they've opened the season in Japan when nobody's watching.
Speaker 2: They still have.
Speaker 1: Spring training games beyond over here, all right, Opening day over here isn't for more than a week.
Speaker 3: It's a twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're like, they're like confusing everybody, diluting the traditional opening day.
Speaker 2: I don't get it, I really don't get it.
Speaker 4: We did have a couple of people yesterday that texted in that there's Baseball for the record two people.
Speaker 3: And that's again happening right now as we speak. Dodgers and the Cubs in Tokyo.
Speaker 1: There you go, so turn it on in Tokyo, in Tokyo exactly. So what else do you magic take on Houston tonight? Obviously, they beat Cleveland on Sunday night. By the way, the Magic may have provided the blueprint to beat the Cavaliers. They snapped the cavaliers sixteen game winning streak. The Calves lost again last night, so maybe people are seeing what the Magic did.
Speaker 2: Huh huh.
Speaker 1: So let's hope they can beat Houston tonight and win a couple games in a row. They when they have seventeen games left, I believe let's get on a little run here at the end and maybe make some noise in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Well, Doug, what's gonna happen with Aaron Rodgers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, but the Steelers.
Speaker 1: The Steelers are getting a little bit angry that he's making him weight because they don't have a quarterback now and they're waiting for Aaron Rodgers. So I don't know what's gonna happen. I would hope he would sign with the Steelers over the Giants, But we shall see.
Speaker 3: Is he in one of his opioid or whatever hallucina Jennings is on Iahwuasca dark retreat.
Speaker 4: I think he's on the backside of it right now. Pat, Hopefully we have something soon. Do you guys think he's truly gonna play? Though, maybe he should not do the ayahuasca. I'm look, it made him sign with the Jets.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that's not the best idea of him all right.
Speaker 3: Mike the Bulldog Bynkey, host of Opened Mike Mornings on adjacent Dust on AM seven ninety six to ninety games, thank you for taking time out of your show to join us for the sports page here on j r R each morning and taking us out as always with the famous or infamous bulldog bark oh oh.
Speaker 2: Lynchen Taco on the Man. Download the iHeartRadio app.