Speaker 1: M hm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 3: Then when did us he become an actor?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 3: Bringing by stuff stuff and bring back the gabble and over not. But what is up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing? But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing today? Like I said, guys, if you're on Twitter, hold on your own Twitter, retweet this please? Yeah. I will be on there at five thirty CSC six thirty easton with to talk about something. I hope you guys are whatever watching me.
Speaker 2: And that.
Speaker 3: But what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? Yeah? But what's up? Nobody didn't need that button? Yeah? Oh I got surprised cause hold on, hold on.
Speaker 6: Person, I have to say you can hear?
Speaker 2: What's you for?
Speaker 7: Getting things via?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Here, I love you.
Speaker 7: All okay, okay, how you wouldn't get paid? He's drinking all over?
Speaker 6: Kah?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Are we going dude? Okay?
Speaker 3: What I know?
Speaker 7: Then I'll say we told her? Listen did you tell her about.
Speaker 5: Ok?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: M hmm yeah.
Speaker 3: But what's up guys?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 8: X files?
Speaker 3: I got my laptop day. I'm gonna tell you something guys. The laptop is better than that I've had. Yeah, but what's up guys? Doing dominies? Yeah? You know, now I could do a little bit better than I was doing it. Here's the thing what I did. And by the way, I will be all. I will be on a podcast if if anybody that, uh, by the way, that's the only one. That's the by the way, that's the that's my life about, I will.
Speaker 7: Beat h.
Speaker 2: H mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Mhm h.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what's up, guys? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe on this street Thursday afternoon or.
Speaker 5: Evening.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, h yeah, but I hope everybody is staring safe today. Yeah, here you have you try.
Speaker 5: I'm just eating.
Speaker 3: H you know what gonna I'm gonna put some words on, did you guys?
Speaker 4: Words?
Speaker 5: Extreame?
Speaker 3: Did you guys some words?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: I hit the wrong button. I couldn't see what I was doing.
Speaker 5: H thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up, guys, Hi, I'm gonna do this b did you guys? A h uh hullo, never mind, we're not doing words because yeah, by the way, lizard thither, by the way, there you go. And also, God of remind me of had move that back. Hey, Matt, I just want to say this. I want to say that Pauper did something really nice for me. Pauper. You know, by the way, we are at twenty nine twenty three insubs, y'all? Yeah, I am mine?
Speaker 5: Yeah, mhm, where's the link? What length?
Speaker 3: Oh you want to come on? Hold on, I'll send you the link right now. Uh yeah, crap, it's in the group chat. H Yeah, Matt, I'm coming here. Hello, Matthew, Jake.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 3: How you going?
Speaker 1: Just hanging out? Man? I have a day off, so I'm just chilling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta do an interview on Rumble. I gotta do an interview with the Coffee Talk waity at all time? Is that thirty CSG about six thirty Eastern, five thirty my time, four thirty Mountain three thirty California time?
Speaker 1: Nice? Nice? But uh did you watch? Were you watching be flyve earlier?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: They pulled down his stream while he was watching a Howard Stern clip. Oh yeah, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm my right now. I made you right now? Might eat unstressed?
Speaker 1: And what are you eating?
Speaker 3: Burnt French fries?
Speaker 1: Why did you burn him, Jake, the air fry. Why did you burn him?
Speaker 3: I am I put him on the road the time that I was told to put him on.
Speaker 1: Okay, how's that air Friar treating you?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 1: Nice? Nice? Thank you for giving him, for sending Jake air Friar for his birthday. It's such a warm life, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, And I and I still feel bad how I acted to her. Yeah, I feel bad.
Speaker 1: Well, you're only human, Jake. Of course you're gonna feel bad. It would be a problem if he didn't feel bad, Jake, therein lay is a problem. That would mean you have no feelings. Wait, since you are a human and a good person, you know you did something wrong and you're learning from your mistakes now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's all good man, It's all good in the hood.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you happen to listen to Wendy's stream from yesterday, Jake? She was defending you. Uh uh, yeah, she was defending you against Owen. She was telling Owen to leave Jake alone.
Speaker 3: You know, I feel bad? How I I feel bad?
Speaker 1: What do you feel bad, Jake?
Speaker 3: About Uh? How I treated Wendy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, again, like I said to the previous I think we were talking about. You know, you did something wrong, you feel bad, you learn from real mistakes and it's all good. Don't dwell on it. Just never forget, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think Abby's at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's at work. But what I'm trying, what I'm trying to say, Jake, is it, ma'am? Is everything?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope that I'm I didn't get to watch a lot. I was asleep while Wendy was doing streaming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she defended you, Jake.
Speaker 3: I feel bad. And here's the thing. And then this had to go have the coincide of Jackie uh leaving the show. Yeah, and seeing Jackie leaving pretty antisocial and I'm like and I and I and I get it, like, you know, she she doesn't have time to deal with this or drag I forget, I wo forget to work on this witch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing is she's not leaving because she wants to. She has to because her life.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people have to do stuff, you know, that they need to do instead of stuff they want to do.
Speaker 3: That's just life, Drake, and I wouldn't say, there's their moderator. And I wanted to let them know so I didn't message them. Mostly I was like, this is what you're I just want to let you know because you are two top people in in on YouTube. I just want to let you know what your worker has been doing, your moderator's been doing. And they don't go back.
Speaker 1: They don't they don't feel bad that he's messing with you, or they don't feel what do you mean they don't feel bad.
Speaker 3: They don't feel bad because they don't.
Speaker 5: K g P.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Uh, Owen's not a good person, Jake. You know, we just gotta leave it at that.
Speaker 3: I know I've help with him. I did two shows with the with the guy and couldn't do a show a show with him because he I wanted to, because we had several several things happened in that in that month I want to talk about. And I was like, oh, we don't be marry red in here, kay, Mike, this is a wrestling show. We talked modern wrestling. It's like.
Speaker 1: They you know, yeah, no, I understand.
Speaker 3: I brought up topics I want to talk about, and and.
Speaker 1: That's you know, what you're supposed to do when you're on the show. You're supposed to, you know, bring content, bring something to talk about, Jake. What are you eating with those burnt French fries? Are putting some blue plate on there? Some blue plate? Yeah, hell yeah, that's what's sub Jake. You know we don't get blue plate over here in California.
Speaker 5: Gets no.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there's Dukes and Best Foods or Helman's whatever you call it. Hellman's are best foods, but there is Dukes. Dukes is here too.
Speaker 3: That's not the real Bobby Nick.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll take care of Jake. Oh I think they have me blocked so I can't see them. Yeah, yeah, they got me blocked. Another another coward.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh I got him.
Speaker 1: Let me take care of him, Jake, take them. Yeah, you're blocked.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the count that was getting Wendy upset one day. Yeah yeah, yeah, it is what it is, Jake. I got the day off to day, Jake, So I'm just chilling, man. It feels good to have a day off.
Speaker 3: You always needed.
Speaker 1: They all yeah, yeah, who did he send peak hunt the link?
Speaker 3: I don't have his message. I don't have his okay, I don't have discord set up set up on here.
Speaker 1: Yet, okay, because he has I think he's he's on vacation too, right now?
Speaker 3: Uh so, uh, Boby, where Bobby?
Speaker 1: Bobby? I don't know, man, he left He left BF show early, so I don't know what happened to him.
Speaker 3: What's he said? He was a sleeper, been tired?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, he was a member. We did a stream last night. You must have been about two o'clock his time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, crazy man, crazy crazy stuff. Gee. So what are your thoughts on the whole Jimmy Kimmel thing.
Speaker 3: I think it was just it was just uh uh that that company wanted next Start, wanted to get Trump's approval?
Speaker 1: What do you but what do you mean, like whether they're trying to get some kind of funding from him or something? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: No, No, he they're they're doing a a merger with someone and Trump has to approve mergers.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, And but but wasn't Kimmel like a big Like doesn't he bringing in a lot of money from that show, like as in like ad revenue and everything.
Speaker 3: You can't make jokes with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was that was pretty That was pretty insensitive of him, No matter where you stand, it was pretty bad. I sent Peak hunt the link, Jake.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to talk about something with you.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Have you spoken to Sean.
Speaker 1: We were on a stream last night with him. Jake, Oh no, that was Alf actually so yeah, No, that was Alf. I haven't talked. I did talk to Sean a little bit last night.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna read you a poem I did for paulper Ady, my friend, Poper in the Heart and then the titles Poper in the Heart of the Community. He stands strong, a friend to many, a helper to all, with a smile that uplifts, that hands, that he shows us the best way to live through challenge his space. He never backed down, A hero, unsung without without need for a crown, ideas he shared with passion and care, building a world where all can fare. So here's to the deed, both big and small. At polper Underscore eighty admired by all, a beacon of kindness, steadfast and true. The community shiner about her because of you.
Speaker 1: Boom hit the like button. Yeah that was good, Jake, that was good.
Speaker 3: Sorry, jim Jimmy kim Matt says Jimmy Kimmel wishes he was Don barrassed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does.
Speaker 3: Yes, he thinks he he he wants to be uh Perry Travello.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he does, Jake. He wishes so badly that's who he could be.
Speaker 3: Hey, I wanna I want to show you something.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's see it.
Speaker 3: Hold on waiting for the load.
Speaker 1: Is it the image that tased you for you? Okay? Because that was really good?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, that's cool, Jake. I like that. What whatever you showed right now? That was really cool.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I wasn't showing anything was okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, my bad.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to play. I want to show you a new game that I failed.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I've been playing the YouTube playables.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I've tried a couple of them. Yeah, just like the old flash games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I'll put one up.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do playables.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Is this replayables? No, that was a joke, Jake. You know what replayables is, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh no, that's from this dough.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, Jake, that's copyright music, Jake.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's copyright music.
Speaker 5: Jake.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, the blob right now?
Speaker 1: So Jake Hudson Live, in full effect. Uh, Matt says, I thought hurricane season was over. No, not yet. I think it's through November. Ka, I'm gonna send Wriggle the link. Okay, all right, I don't know if he's at work or what he's doing. All right, all right, let's watch this game, Jake.
Speaker 5: No, we can't.
Speaker 1: Why would happened? Said, isn't it didn't have copyright music?
Speaker 3: No it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Let pulled the stream down?
Speaker 4: No it didn't. No we didn't it. Uh no it didn't.
Speaker 3: I you yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I could see that. Are you Are you running the Are you running the new laptop that Red was supposed to send you? Or is it differently?
Speaker 2: Different one?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I never saw the one that RFL was supposed to send you.
Speaker 3: I made a video about it.
Speaker 1: I did, Jake. I'm sorry, but I didn't. I can't watch every short you put out between you and Andrew. You guys put out like a thousand shorts today, So I didn't see it. So do what. The other one didn't work with a stream yardy or with the Rumble studios. EVI MUCKs.
Speaker 3: The other one was a toy.
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 3: The other one that you're saying that I got was.
Speaker 1: A it was a toy. Damn you Rev. That's messed up, Rev.
Speaker 8: M damn you Disney, Damn you Disney.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm saving the.
Speaker 4: ALM.
Speaker 3: M uh what I'm gonna do? Alright, all right, love.
Speaker 1: You, Thank you, Jake.
Speaker 3: It wasn't talking about room.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're here, she.
Speaker 7: Mhm.
Speaker 3: So I'm actually gonna put up some new stuff on Rumble.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 8: Nice, I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: So are you doing it then? Having it? Just kidding, Jake, I know it's not you should. I said oh in the link.
Speaker 3: If you do, you're getting kicked.
Speaker 1: I'm just do you always say that to Bobby Nick?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You always tell you always asked Bobby should I said no in the link. But now that was when I when you were cool with them, Yeah, but no, cool with them, but somewhat friendly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Jake. I'm just messing with you, dude. I'll send Boston Jake the link.
Speaker 2: He's at work, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: He's almost off work. Did you did you happen to listen to the whole Boston Jake show?
Speaker 3: Do you ever listen to the Boston Jakes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was pretty good. It was pretty good. Jake, Come on, Jake. Oh, Matt wants to know, Jake, did you set up your audio interface yet?
Speaker 2: What are your face.
Speaker 1: Or if he's talking to me, Yes, I did. I'm using it right now. Mhm yeah, yeah, Matt, I did. I got the one that Sean recommended. Seawan Wriggle told me to get and I ended up picking it up. It's pretty cool. I just got to get a set of headphones sport now you yea, bless you, thank you, You're welcome. Jake, Jake, what are your thoughts on snapping turtles?
Speaker 3: I think they need They think that they're they we need to buy. Uh says we're not allowed to. We're allowed to sell them and take them overseas, but we're not allowed to sell them in the United States. Yeah, we we can't export. We can export them, but we can't sell them here. They can't buy them and sell them here.
Speaker 1: Now mm hmmm. Have you ever had a snapping turtle for a pet?
Speaker 3: Yes, his name is Bobby Nick A good one.
Speaker 1: Due, that was a good one, Jake. I should have seen that one coming.
Speaker 4: By the way, bam.
Speaker 1: By the way, everybody hit that leg button.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm uploading a. I'm uploading a stream that I did with with Riley and Bobby.
Speaker 1: By the way, is that gonna be on your rumble?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Nice. By the way, everybody goes subscribe over to Jake's rumble, it's Jake Hudson. Jake Hudson won on rumble. No, what is it?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta hol don't whoa.
Speaker 1: Whoa Jake, there's a question in the chat. But you just got to clear this up for everybody so nobody gets, you know, you know, the wrong ideas. Matt says, Jake used to traffic turtles. Now that is a false allegation, right, Jake, Yes, that's false. Yes, so Jake never traffic turtles. He only raised overseas.
Speaker 3: If you had to make it, I thought you were telling me to stop seeing it because that was copy Rody Cone.
Speaker 1: No, No, you could sing it. You could sing it. It was just because there was a you know, question in the chat, and just just for legally and morally, we had to clear that up. Jake.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm you got old.
Speaker 2: You what.
Speaker 3: I thought you. I thought you were getting mad at me because I was singing.
Speaker 1: Was that Boston?
Speaker 3: No, it was you gotta live it our prayer by on Jovi I think it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah, uh so you go there's Jake's Jake Husban's uh yeah, go ahead and subscribe over there. He's putting up new content daily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm also putting up like oh so so I'm putting stuff over there on when I put stuff on here on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is a multi multi platform streamer and Rumble is one of the places that he directs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, I want to talk about something. I uh, what are what are carbonando tubes?
Speaker 1: I'm the wrong person to talk to you about that. But if if we get Sean Wriggle up here, he's more of an expert or even you know. You know who else is an expert on car ban nanotubes is Chris Thompson. He knew a lot. He even knew the inventor of carbon nanotubes. So, yeah, Jake, I want to I want to ask you a serious question here, Okay, and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to.
Speaker 3: But I'm not dating your daughter, no.
Speaker 1: Jake, Jake, do you like him?
Speaker 2: I like him?
Speaker 1: What kind of hand do you like? Jake?
Speaker 3: Should have cut ham.
Speaker 1: Center cut Ham, nice, nice nice Ham off the bone. That's good. And you don't like a black Forest Ham.
Speaker 3: I like going him.
Speaker 1: You always go Ham Jake. All right, I'm gonna end, so everybody, uh just go ahead and hit that link to Jake's rumble subscribe and uh yeah it does. Hit the like button here on YouTube or wherever you're at. All right, and we're gonna go live.
Speaker 3: All right, let's play. Hey, I haven't played a song yet for them yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's play the Boston Jake song.
Speaker 3: I don't know the boss.
Speaker 4: I mean this one, yes, the same mom.
Speaker 9: Somebody you think it's just a hustlesto, but Livings, I'm not just stepping.
Speaker 4: Still dog Dogan Kozo zero Juke, I am not one of the modes.
Speaker 6: But to make him down, you do you want to margine that that.
Speaker 1: Stone, the stone.
Speaker 5: Never will.
Speaker 4: Like sea stream, the dream, very story that you knew.
Speaker 5: He thought you found a puppy up the street.
Speaker 1: I'm taking back the fire.
Speaker 6: I'm standing him.
Speaker 4: Then did you play all a part? But the truth cuts the curtain?
Speaker 5: Urged if the ball using me, making magma
Speaker 1: In my name in my face, just to make a dog all the pie cat cat all right, we'll ne