Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. The showers brought you by Rhythm on Ruby.
Speaker 3: All happening tomorrow, Rhythm on Ruby Street. Come on down, people, the city of Tavari's. JRR and a whole bunch of people are gonna be out there tomorrow. Gates open at four o'clock. It's free to get in, and I'm gonna be out there starting at six. But again, two stages for music, delicious food, drinks.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a really good I saw this food from this morning. This stuff looks awesome.
Speaker 3: Tavari's Doghouse, Holy cow. They have a great menu over there, fresh homemade foods to order. I mean they have Grandma's gravy. You know, we red sauce. I'm bravy, you know great. I'm eyeballing the pizza, specifically the meat.
Speaker 2: Sa the meat.
Speaker 3: I knew you like Mezza or do you see the other look over there that the chicken buffalo pizza. They got a man beef hogies, Italian beef hugies.
Speaker 2: I love Italian beef. Thank you, Tavari's Doghouse.
Speaker 3: Yes, and we'll see everybody and rhythm on Ruby Street tomorrow. Gates are at four in Tavari's right there on Ruby Street. Free events, Yeah, absolutely free, and they do suggest you bring chairs or blankets just for seeding.
Speaker 2: Hey, on a musical note, while we're talking music, we're gonna play brand new shinedown for you this morning just after eight o'clock. Okay, just make a little mental note there. We got a little sample of It's good. It's good, It's good.
Speaker 3: Those dudes can write hits man Brenton the boys.
Speaker 2: So just after eight for the new Shinedown here on j r R. Let's begin. In the UK, construction workers working on an instruction site, uh found what appeared to be a very very old bottle and by the looks of it, they figured it was like an old bottle full of rum. And they're like, wooh wait, look what we got here. Don't drink it? And they that was gonna be their initial plan. The uh the manager of the job site and projects like, hold on, boys, hold on, that looks like, you know, that might have some sort of you know, historical aspect to it. So they got they called I guess they got a hold of some local folks at the university there and they came out like, oh, yeah, we want to can we have this? We want to analyze what this is. So they used a multi spectral imager. Is there a genie in the bottle? As great as that would have been? Hardhead?
Speaker 4: Damn it, Steve, Now you only got two waists, lilish, I had a twelve pack about one.
Speaker 2: Oh, now you only got one. Everybody's stop wishing. I wish they'd stop wishing. Oh no, I always I was with the genie and the bottle thing. I always said my first wish would be more wish, more wishes.
Speaker 4: Shit, that's three. Isn't that the most logical wish you could make? That's I think, yeah, I think everybody's because that was my first wish. Always it was like, oh, I'd go for a million bucks. I go, I'm gonna go for unlimited wishes.
Speaker 2: Just sitting back pat anything you wanted at any time.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wish we had warm weather and pounds seventy two, bright sunshine exactly.
Speaker 2: Back to the bottle. So anyway, the university researchers used a multi spectral imager to analyze it, and they believe it dates back to seventeen ninety Wow. And uh, there was definitely liquid in it, but uh, they were able to reveal that the contents were bodily fluids mainly urine.
Speaker 3: Dude back then too, man, Hell yeah, truckers, you know what we're talking about. I am not pulling over this big rig. I got a big mouth gatorade bottle. And you ever find something really old and save it to find out what it's worth? Not really. I found up in New York. I was in Huntington, New York, and we were at a beach there and it was freezing cold. I'll never forget that because it was New York, you know, and water up there it's just cold. And we were walking along and I stepped on something. It's just super old, either Coca cola bottle or pepsi bottle. Keep in mind it's been underwater. But I believe the date on it. I don't know when coke or pepsi were invented, but I believe. I'll google him in but I think I think the date on it was like the thirties or forties.
Speaker 2: What's the end of the story. It's just sitting on my work then.
Speaker 3: Still, that's why I was asking, because I never got around actually bringing it anywhere. But hey, you know what, maybe one day I'll go. Did this thinks from nineteen ten? Pat Okay, somebody asked what the address is for the BWO.
Speaker 2: Sticking addresses right there on the Google machine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just google WJR R address pops right up, and I send yourself address stamped envelope. I'll send out a BWO stickers while they last, Bob World, or.
Speaker 2: Say hello to Monica long from right here in Florida. Monica is getting some attention in the boy young boys do the Darnest things category. In this case, her two toddlers were. I guess she kind of lost sight of them for a little while. You know, it happens, and they ended up getting into Papa's ashes, oh no, Granddad's ashes, playing with them. She had the ashes stored in a cross shaped container and discovered that the boys had gotten into it, and she suspects that they have eaten some of them.
Speaker 5: The boys got Pa Paul, they got him, and they dumped him out all over my carpets. And I didn't realize it with Paul Paul, and I vacuumed him up. They may have eaten some of them too, because Rommy had the cap in his mouth.
Speaker 2: How old are these kids? Toddlers? It's not funny, Papa, she did She didn't hear a song. I was stuck at Paul Poul.
Speaker 5: The boys got Pa Paul. They got him, and they dumped him out all over my carpet. And I didn't realize it with Paul Paul, and I vacuumed him up. Have eaten some of them too, because Rommy had the cap in his mouth.
Speaker 2: Papa mixed with dog hair and crumbs and god knows what else. How liked it?
Speaker 3: My trucker, My trucker gf used as a bucket.
Speaker 2: Hey, whatever works, man, whatever works. This story and more specifics are on our jar our Facebook page, as well as a Lynching Taco blog at w j r R dot com. Spirit Airlines has adjusted their policies for attire for their passengers. No longer is see through clothing going to be permitted on flights from passengers or anything in the risque category in general. Oh also, if you've got an offensive tattoo, they may refuse you boarding rights. This against Spirit Airlines. My comment on this is, I'm you know, this is uh. You see the darnest things people flying now, Absolutely, there's no doubt about that. Yeah. But being Spirit, I would have thought they would have gone in the opposite direction here and tried to come up with some new add on fee for people with sea through or objectionable clothing or objectionable tattoos. You just charge them a little more, you know, just like the baggage feed, just like the extra get on board first feed, just like the you know, get a cup of water. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all you have to do, Like somebody has an offensive tattoo, you charge him for cover up.
Speaker 2: It's your cover up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if somebody's wearing a seat through shirt, you cover it's it's Pasti's fee.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, you will have videos all over YouTube in three to one if somebody arguing with somebody about whether a tattoo is offensive or not, it's going to happen there. You can cause themselves huge problems with this.
Speaker 3: H Steve from over at the Coast said he can't fly Spirit anymore.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 3: I don't think he'll really be able to fight across his knuckles. He has f this, So.
Speaker 2: Now they're not gonna they're probably not even gonna see that. You you you could be able to you know, camouflage up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just will hold your boarding pass like this, Yeah, like like your crack, like you're a lobster man.
Speaker 2: You just hold it with your knuckles facing down.
Speaker 3: And then when the girl comes and serves you on, you know, the girl or guy, the like the tenant stewardess. Yeah, when they come over, you just you know, go like this, like thanks for the drink, sick burn, look at.
Speaker 2: What I got on with.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: I want to see my boob. Orlando's Rock station