Speaker 1: Welcome to the This Week's ACER podcast sponsored by Sky Bett aka Freeze, Tom Jake and Argentina. Jimmy with you to run through the schedule coming up on this episode. Then it's getting tasty across the divisions, but that makes it a tricky slate to deal with, so we settle on a treble across two leagues that just shy of twenty to one. Please, if you haven't already subscribed to the channel to ensure that you would never miss an episode, and remember to keep it fun never bet Moregan Afford. This podcast is eighteen plus, please gamble responsible. Let's start with last week, as we always do. It was terrible, wasn't it. It was so full of hope and yeah, no it's not happened.
Speaker 2: It was just like shit on it.
Speaker 3: But we weren't shit. We picked the right teams. They just didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Just didn't turn up, did they. They didn't turn up. It was Crawelly. They lost to Stevenage, didn't they. Charlton picked up draw That was nicer than I think. They were too. All down at one point against Lincoln they rallied back so that was never in doubt. Sheffield United. We also had them in the Tuesday Sport Life plus Socker. They've done us twice in the space of four days. We will talk about the blades and everything championship in a little bit comments. Does anyone want to take it away? I haven't looked at them.
Speaker 3: Rich Grove yeah, Rich Grove three three six eight said he was sitting at the valley today and at half time it was clear the bet was doomed. With my child and playing so badly, just a bad day. You will bounced back. I'm sure that's very nice, isn't it nice? A lot of nice comments, a lot of nice comments. It's a bit sickening and yeah yeah. Kirsty Mitchell T nine V said you guys deserve a lot of praise last week for putting up with all the hate. Well done. I'm long enough in the tooth been betting thirty years to know tipsteris can't be judged over short term, but plenty others aren't. And that was a general feme of all the comments. I thought when I looked last night, because it was so bad, I think it was the worst result wise we've had in a long time.
Speaker 1: Long time.
Speaker 3: Ye got that.
Speaker 1: Charlton rallying back because that saved three defeats.
Speaker 3: The first like stinker, Yeah, I could have been, but so I was going to expect to go on in the comments and see some good old fashioned hate, but no it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've we've had two shockers so far this season. That was That was the latest one. Shockers we define as one where we don't get any results.
Speaker 3: Right. Who came up with this rating system? Why is it? Why is a shocker worse than a stinker?
Speaker 1: I thought you did.
Speaker 3: I didn't come up with that.
Speaker 1: Feels like a phrase you use.
Speaker 3: Maybe I did inadvertently.
Speaker 1: It feels like something you'd say when you describe how the have got on. I've always assumed.
Speaker 3: It was you. I came up with the name the tracker. Well I didn't. I was saying, like Joe's like, what do we call the thing that we track it on? AKA? And then I said, sounds a bit like maca packer, and then he said, AKA tracker. I'll let you're welcome. But in my head, I would rank a stinker is a worse thing than a shocker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I'd prefer to not have either, But if we're having to have to rank them.
Speaker 2: I'd say, I'd.
Speaker 3: Say, like a shocker is leaving we pack up at home, but a stinker is all for your tires popping out on the motorway and it's.
Speaker 2: Just a nightmare. You're going have called it a night in the back of a lorie. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll rebrand it for the new season. But the fundamental is we're a promotion chasing side and we've just taken the initiative and we're ahead, and then we've got about five teams chasing us, a bit like League To imagine we're leading League two and were panicked. We've turned up on the Saturday we're away. The pressure's got to us. So we've completely collapsed to a team in fifteenth. That's how I describe as we approach the Easter weekend, the crucial part of the season. That's next weekend, isn't it. I believe we're on Wednesday record next week Yeah, correct, Yes.
Speaker 3: I want to do it at a football ground. Okay, well I don't know how to go about making Yeah.
Speaker 1: The problem is Domin the producers just fucked off to Florida randomly back next week just as a.
Speaker 2: Child, and he has to go on holiday in the school holidays, which.
Speaker 1: Is just literally just randomly just just went you know, usually these holidays you plan months year in advance for you know, depending now just last week he went off.
Speaker 4: By the way, is there anyone who doesn't fucking know you know, someone who got in pre tickets to Universal?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, he knows everything, knows everything about everyone. He's the most well connected man I've ever met.
Speaker 2: But he can't get it in a football ground regularly.
Speaker 1: It's based on del boy. You know, if you need something, he'll get you, but probably through legal manners. I will correct that. Yeah, maybe we can. But the point was Wednesday record because obviously the games on Friday, and we've got another round on Monday as well. Not Charlie Show about Eastern Monday, but we'll deal with that. So yeah, so we'll be dropping a day ahead then your usual expected thing, and then presumably we put it on site for the enhancement on the Thursday. I think everything would go a day ahead, wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Those that aren't subscribed, definitely notification as to.
Speaker 2: When it's published, and you don't forget that. There we go saved subscribe, but smashing it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that'll be Wednesday next week. Before we get into that, we've of course got this week and before we get onto that midweek football. There was a lot of it. We had an acha that didn't go well, went oh right, went all right. The Sheffield boys disgraced yourself. Birmingham got promoted. Oh yeah, you to congratulations to Birmingham. By the way, they're promoted already got six games left, they're on for one hundred and ten points, so well on course to smash the record which I think is one hundred and three set by Wolves. They got the job done against Peterborough. As I said, their Sheffield Wednesday were backed against Blackburn. If you backed it on a two up sort of slip, you'd be paid out. Blackburn have not won in ages. I didn't get I haven't got a point in ages. Pulled him back to two and chef United what the hell is going on? Yeah, let's touch on that with Sheffield United, because.
Speaker 2: Wilder came out swinging at the fans. Didn't it the weekend as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rightly, so rightly so I agree with that. Actually that I think he was writing what he was saying for.
Speaker 2: The listeners that don't know what he said, what what?
Speaker 1: So he's basically was it they got bood to Oxford or something. He's had to go at them saying it's a disgrace. Look at how well we're doing effectively this season and that game of day. That's fine.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even an off day. They took their chance, we didn't take our chance. It was a United game that we've seen about forty one times this season and it just didn't go our way. But the problem is with that one is you'll probably know duff Man is an avid football follower. I don't know about you, but the Sheffield United away points system is flawed, so it's just an accumulation of all time. So what you get is the older fans get the priority tickets. So a lot of these a lot of these away days, that is, at most points, the older fans get the priority, they get the first dips. So a lot of the away dates were really small allocations. Just it should be like your retirement.
Speaker 1: Involve tickets avenue as well. Like you said, there's just no away allocation.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, there's just a load of old boys basically, yeah, yeah, And I think that was the problem. But the United game in midweek, while they come out and said, yeah, you were right to boo. It was a bit. It was a bit bad.
Speaker 1: I did see people saying that this effect and kind of as is the case when it gets the promotion time, basically every kind of single result matters. But I saw a lot of criticism online was the typical Wilder thing of He'll come out swinging at the fans and then the next game he'll pick the same eleven in a it's my team, I'm doing it my way sort of thing. They played badly, get beat it, and it's kind of like you've had one off day that's then been followed by an avoidable result. But it's almost like I'm making a point, So this is what's happening. And then now they've gone from a very comfortable position to quite vulnerable because it's a Easter Monday. Keep getting Friday. It's Easter Monday. They played Burnley in that that crucial game, but it did feel a bit like that in midweek. But I don't know if I'm right in saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just going back to the fans quickly, I remember I went to when we played you lot at home, and after after you equalized. Though you went a goal ahead. With the goal ahead, it's still like five six minutes of injury time to play, like the cop just went half empty. I couldn't get my head around it. And there's a there is a genuine weird sense of entitlement with United fans at the minute. Very annoying. But on Wilder, he rested nice. He didn't put Vinnie Susar back into the team. Him and Tanaka best too, midfielders in the league. Stubbornness bang on. The last thing is imagine if we didn't get that points deduction, three teams on eighty five.
Speaker 1: Points would be unbelievable for him won it. We will touch upon that Championship promotion race a little bit more in a bit. When we talk about the Championship, let's start.
Speaker 4: We also just need to congratulated Birmingham. We also need to congratulate Southampton on being there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was generally going to bring this up when we spoke about the Premier League, which actually segues us into it nicely. Southampton relegated Ivan Urich. Apparently he didn't really want to go, but Southampton did clause Western out of the door. Absolutely no chance a we're keeping new pal off you go wild.
Speaker 4: And tom on you outright, we'll put it out in the complete domain as well.
Speaker 2: Nice ten to one winner.
Speaker 1: I thought he'd walk after its which they won that game and they made some signings, but we'll take it. Fastest ever team to go down, right, yeah, seven team in terms of game weeks. They are down at game week thirty one. The previous record was the infamous Derby team of seven oh eight and Huddersfield when they went down joint relegated on game week thirty two. So Southampton did that. By all reports, immediately the players didn't take to Urich after a couple of training sessions, they just didn't take to him whatsoever. And I think his appointment was a bit of a no nonsense. We need someone to come in and screaming and start sorting this team.
Speaker 2: Out, which would be honest, hasn't worked out.
Speaker 4: The appointment was just it was because they couldn't get Danny Roll, and because it would have been too expensive to get Danny Roll, because we know that he's their chosen manager to take over, but to get him out at that time it was going to cost ten million quid.
Speaker 2: Southampton weren't going to pay that. They just wait for the summer.
Speaker 3: Danny Roll might be off to I'll be like sign now see that candidate, isn't it If I was him, That's where I would be going.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The hilarious thing is Russell Martin took another job so they could just say do you want to come back?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, Russell. I did have the theory on Monday morning where I said that don't know before allers came out. My theory was, if Southampton won Danny Roll, they're already relegated, there's potentially something that in the Yurichs thing they can get rid of him. Why don't they go to Sheffield Wednesday? Who have a cash flow issue, need to pay place, need to make payment by Monday to avoid a three transfer window ban?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Why didn't Southampton go to Wednesday Cy will negotiate a cut price for role, but will give you the money today, effectively that we can get it done. It's far less than any clause, but it helped solve that problem. And then it came out that Urich had left Southampton and about half an hour later Sheffield Wednesday. Would you like to confirm everyone's been paid, we've avoided any embargoes. Maybe it happened in the background, so a shit of a genius. I've done it, and I have a genius. Oh my god, I've done it in the summer. Yeah, maybe it did in the background. But Southampton are down this week they play Aston Villa m This is an incredibly tricky one to call because did we watch Villa at PSG last night? I think not too many complaints about the results, ultimately, as frustrating as that final goal will be, and you could kind of see it in the reaction of the PSG bench that they knew how crucial that third goal was later on because at two to one going to Villa Park, I think maybe they could sneaker one nil, as they kind of did against Bayern Munich and then you go to penalties and stuff like that, but they were comfortably outplayed. It's a very tough one for Villa to call. This isn't it. It's how many changes do you make the tie still effectively alive in the Champions League. It's only two goals as good as PSGR. It's not like there Dortmund who got hammered formillat Bar that tie is done. A lot of people were drawn to this game because Villa are above one to two against one of the worst sides the Premier League's ever seen. Would you touch this game? Would you gamble on that price or not? Because Villa rotation now is very very good compared to what it was. And even if they do rotate relatively heavily, they're still in a strong position because ultimately they've still got now a top five confirmed to go for. They are still well alive in that they are only two points behind Newcastle and Chelsea. They've still got a lot to play for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big time, and like so that the depth is just so it's so impressive now.
Speaker 2: All over the pitch.
Speaker 4: You could literally bring in a new front three from what played in midweek and and it'd still be better than what Southampton could deal with. I mean, the main reason why I'm hesitating, it's just the fact that Southampton has now got rid of you Urich, so they've got that. It's not a new manager bounds, but they might be a little bit relieved to get out of the work.
Speaker 1: You see it from relegated teams all the time. The pressure is off now, isn't it. And it's well, yeah, it doesn't really matter now you don't feel the pressure of having to win.
Speaker 4: And they've taken one of Darby's records. I don't think they're gonna want to take another one. So I think that they're going to be trying all they can to get two more points from now to the end of the season.
Speaker 3: Who's the new manage, who's the temporary guy?
Speaker 4: Rusk Adam Lana is in part of the back room as well as.
Speaker 1: The Ruskies academy. I think he's had one senior manager or spell and it was at Stockport in the National League. Didn't go well, but by all accounts is very highly rated at Brighton when he was the academy coach there. I think because it was Ruben Seller's last time, wasn't it. Yeah, And I think when Sellers left, my guess would be Rush potentially came in. I'm not entirely sure on that, but senior football management very limited.
Speaker 3: Well. I was just wondering because if they all hated Yoich and then they've got someone who's going to be good cop coming in. Now, don't worry about Alana. They come on, let's give these You're not playing with any pressure anymore either, I know, and Uric probably was putting them under quite a lot of pressure. Yeah, I know, and I know. I know. Over there we've got brilliant squad depth now, but them after York's always been a bit of a bit of a no go zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, Like I said that, the the record after the Champions League is horrendous this season, but most of that did come when they're in the middle of a really big injury crisis and they didn't have the players to rotate. Whereas now you've got Marlin obviously, since you have come off the bench in midweek, you can start Watkins starting midweek. Even in midfield, you've got Andrea Narna that can come in, even defense if you wanted to, You've got Mings who can come in for Torres. They've got two left backs too, right back, so they're pretty stacked if they did want to rotate.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a really important game for.
Speaker 4: Villa, and you could argue the schedules fall them really kindly for them to have this game in the middle of the two Champions League matches and not like a away game at Chelsea. There's actually quite a big game for the top five. So part of me says that that price is too big for a team chasing the top five, a team that's.
Speaker 2: Going down as one of the worst ever.
Speaker 4: But it's just nagging out still about the fact that if you'r was in charge just to be an automatic bet for me, illu straight in because but the feel good factor might be back. I don't know if you can feel good about sitting on ten points after.
Speaker 1: Let's feel worse. That is disgraceful. By what the hell are you doing clapping them off like abuse? Right, fine, don't clap them. That's the worst thing. Thank you for giving us a season of absolute misery. Thank you for that. Thank you. I've paid top prices to watch. You have no idea what you're doing.
Speaker 3: For the last day with them when they come over.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I would replicate when Leeds went down and the iconic moment of that was that it was right, very much up against it. Western McKenny is now doing very well at Juventus all accounts, and joined on second half of the season alone and Leeds summed up probably their relegation by when he got subbed off, greeted said goodbye to him by chanting you fat over and over again. So I'd probably take that more approach, certainly not applause asolutely from from one record breaker to another, writ and play Leicester three to ten. Leicester, congratulations to them. Of course, it's not all about Southampton breaking records. They became the first team in Football League history to lose eight home league games in a row without scoring against Newcastle on Monday Night where they were terrible. They nearly scored early on to be fair as oh here we go, right, they're a bit of fighting them, No, didn't happen. Atrocious side, hilarious backline for the Premier League that they're operating with. They go to Brighton again it's a question of price. But I imagine when people look down the slate, and you obviously naturally always start in the Premier League because chronological order, it's always at the top of your bet slips, there will be a team that jump out. Brighton who are still in a decent enough position, aren't they in terms of the European places? Where are they ninth in the moment.
Speaker 4: Four points behind seventh place, which currently gets your conference.
Speaker 1: Well in the mix for that and Leicester are hopeless.
Speaker 4: Oh, Leicester are going to be gone soon, aren't they. Mathematically they could go down this week and.
Speaker 1: Then they can this week. Well, I think it's a couple of weeks would be effectively, is on gold.
Speaker 4: Not actual with the red red arrow. Yeah, just they're just rubbish. I mean that that appointment of Ruben Astroid looks like one of the worst in Premier League history.
Speaker 3: Because Steve Cooper might may.
Speaker 1: Have had a better chance. God definitely got far more points. They probably scored a goal, yeah, Christ.
Speaker 2: They would have been much more competitive in this some of these games. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, it's just a question of do you trust Brighten at that price because these are the kind of teams that they've struggled with recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah. On that against the bottom five, they've won two of seven, but at home they've drawn against Wolves, drew against it which drew against Southampton. Something about this, But I don't know if he's tweaked.
Speaker 2: Lost to Everton. Was that under dish and that was Moys That was Moys one.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure, but I don't know if Heurtzeler's changed it a little bit. He's tweaked his system, so I don't know, to be more equipped but again it just at that price.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to go near that game either.
Speaker 1: Do just check out with my mate have mentioned about from UNI before he got rid of a season ticket at Leicester the year they then won the Premier League, and he's checking if we got one for this season because that would be the ultimate other end of the scale. One more in the Premier League, which I actually had noted down because Nottingham Forrest are twenty three to twenty Everton and as much as we say Everton and they have improved under Moys, there's no doubt about that. Ultimately, Nottingham Forest at home all season have been incredibly good. They've lost it twice. I think the last one was Newcastle about October. Maybe a long time since they lost a home league game. Twenty three to twenty they're another side who are not only chasing the European places, they're firmly kind of wedged in. They're a nice four point gap over Oh well, you've got to look down to six of course now Avenue So a five point gap over Manchester City.
Speaker 3: Why have you got to look down to sixth? Now?
Speaker 1: Top five gets Champions League?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Confirmed in midweek because of obviously the new Champions League structure. Yeah, top leagues get an extra two. Leagues across Europe get one of the Big five get an extra place. It's all to do with coefficient points and stuff like that, and basically England were nailed on to get it by this point, but if one English team won one game they would have then got the extra place. Obviously. Arsenal then beat Real Madrid which confirmed it. So we're guaranteed five. You look down to sick when you feels weird, and it say in the top five race quarter of the league getting the champions not being sure about that to quote Jimmydada is a bit woke. But they are comfortably and they're not going Forest five points clear at home game against Everton who nothing to play for, have they now?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean they're obviously want to finish as high as they possibly can, but there I mean, Ipswich Leicester and I ain't getting out of trouble anyway. It feels like they'll give obviously the one to win every game, but particularly in these last few weeks, feels far more important on games are good as some park, doesn't it? Forest of this price decent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was saying this to gym upstairs.
Speaker 4: Everton's motivation away from home compared to our home from now at ind of the season is going to be completely different.
Speaker 2: On paper, I quite like this. I think Forest are a big price.
Speaker 4: Where when else would you get a third place team going at home to a bottom half team odds against if it was Chelsea for example, owntob and you look at eight to eleven minimum and Forrest record against the bottom half teams.
Speaker 2: This season is just unbelievable that.
Speaker 4: I've not had time to count how many, but they've drawn one and won the rest against the bottom half teams. They're actual unbeating against bottom half. The only again, the only, the only reason I'm not all over this is just Everton drawing so many games at the minute, and they are the kind of team I could te Forrest struggling to break down and I think draws a real runner. So a little bit hesitant. What do you think, Jim, I don't know, you know, you're getting you a bit interested, A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they think it's a hefty price. And like you say, for a team of a third at home against the team further down, who aren't even you know if they If it was like the classic relegation battle of there's five teams still in it at this point, then you'd be a bit more hesitant. But the entire slate it does jump out a little bit, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's nine games in it because the next Premier League on the fixes Easter Monday, and then I'll bit worried when the FA Cup Semis are but that's not until a while away while after.
Speaker 1: So it's not even like the game before where we go little one eye on that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, because given I found the slate rotten, I didn't know this game down. But just talking about it now, it feels like a real sensible play. They've only dropped points in one game against bottom half teams.
Speaker 4: Wolves two four, six, eight, ten, twelve, fourteen.
Speaker 3: Fifteen, fourteen wins in fifteen and odds against against a team with very little to play foot away from home. When the record when anything that you'd fancy them to get a result in is at home, it'll.
Speaker 1: Be so disappointed if they don'tet Champions League fotball, don't They're not in forests. As much as you kind of you can reflect on it, say what campaign and it will be regardless that they should be playing European football in some capacity next season, but if it's not Champions League, there will just always be that element of what if, knowing how incredibly difficult it is to do and the fact that you might not get that chance again for a very long time. You feel like the message from Nouno now is just focus professionalism. Games like this non negotiable have to end in victory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it does an on paper, it's a very winnable game. Like I said, I'm just I've just got in the back of my mind I could see this being a Neil Nila or one one specialist Everton and away from home. They've only lost three of the last ten league games away from home Everton, and that includes five from Dice and five from Moys and those defeats came at Bournemouth, who obviously at the time in January were one of the better teams in the league. Liverpool went away league leaders and Amorim his first charge at first game in charge of United, so been to Arsenal, avoid defeat, been to City, avoided defeat, beating Brighton, beating Palace who were both at the time were playing very well. Avoided defeat at Brentford, avoid defeat at Wolves, who again are playing well at the minute.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I think I personally would like to put opin in it and see where we're at.
Speaker 4: I'm not opposed to it, but at the same time I am very there's just something in the back of my mind that it's putting it and put me off it.
Speaker 1: Can we visit? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's all look what else there is then, because we've course got a full slate of EFL and we'll talk championship next. So into the championship there where As we mentioned earlier, Sheffield United are action, Leeds are in action on the Saturday, both at twelve thirty though I've done it again, are in action on Friday night they play Norwich, So the three promotion hopefuls are all out of the three pm Saturday action. Is there any games here that kind of jump out to you a little bit that we want to discuss?
Speaker 3: Yep on yep, fire away. I'm sure we'll all be looking at Kennilworth road Ken Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, yes, I had one eye on it. Yeah, one eye, which is one I'm not I mean looking a terrible Why do you want to watch anything at kennel Worth Road?
Speaker 3: Oh hey, yeah, it feels weird, like being prolutant, but part of who they're up against.
Speaker 2: Part of improvement. Improvement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it took him a while under Bloomfield, but they're clicking now. It might be too late, but they are definitely doing better than they were since Burnley Dicktim At the beginning of March, they beat Cardiff and Hull drew with Burrough. Should have won that game comfortably, drew against you boys. It leads to very little limited due and they drew with Stoke. But at the Kenny under bloom Dingers it's played seven to one to one drawn four loss too. So Patchy Millwall a second, hang on a second chef United and Millwell beat them. But there was less than half an next year between both of the teams and then games, so those two losses caveats potentially draws. With Preston, Leeds and Plymouth and Burrough they won the XG battle in all bar leads, so I know it's a familiar story with them, but it's the case of just not taking their chances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking back, those dear gain you mentioned that what's extended highlights of it, But it definitely looked like they were the team that should have won that game out of the two.
Speaker 3: But I mean said all that about Luton. The bet is more to do with the playing Blackburn. You just mentioned it when they drew Wi Chef Wednesday, is that they're only second point under Valerian Ishmael. They've been absolutely free for what a terrible appointment.
Speaker 4: Well, it was just just a terrible state of things at the club in it that you just felt like he had to leave he was getting a better opportunity at Derby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is all gone to shit.
Speaker 4: He is worth pointing out that they were punching above the weight being in the top six or the data metrics had him in the bottom half, so something to drop off was coming at at some point and you just saw the right opportunity to jump ship just in time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like I like this bet. I'm on Luton as well.
Speaker 4: I think, like you said, Blackburn's part of it. But five unbeating now for Luton, and the most important thing for me is they're not conceding chances, so defensively they're very very solid across those five games. Allowed just zero point seven expected goals against per game, so they're limiting their opponents to next to nothing whenever they play. And it's just a case of can they score against Blackburn?
Speaker 2: And I think they can. Blackburn have been all over the play, especially away from home.
Speaker 4: Lost seven the last state away league games. The price is probably just about still value at ten to eleven. I think I'll probably probably back at a little bit lower, maybe seventeen to twenty. But you've got better, You've got almost team that needs to win, teams, team that's on the beach now factor as well.
Speaker 1: Would you bat them? Stay up? And you say it's you said they're maybe is a little bit too late, but then is it? They are only two points a drift of safety, fifteen still to play for. The thing that may screw them over is goal difference. They're considerably worse than teams who are outside of the relegation zone. They're on minus twenty five, Darby minus ten, Stoke mnus twelve, whole there's nine. Oxford might saying team potentially could be the one on that side of things, but it's still a hell of a lot to play for here, And you know the cliche but the home games are the ones where if you're gonna survive it, it has to be it has.
Speaker 3: To be them.
Speaker 1: Is there a price to stay up, I'll find it.
Speaker 2: You find that.
Speaker 4: I'll just explain why I don't think they're a good bet up or go down to stay up.
Speaker 2: We're getting him in the terrible bets were getting him in the AKA.
Speaker 4: But the schedule, the schedule, I think it's one of the tougher finishers from teams down there. They've got to go to Derby, so that's a big game against relegation rival who have hit a bit of form. Then they've got to play Bristol City or obviously chasing top six, gotta play Coventry chasing top six, and then they finish off with West Brom and obviously they've fallen off of it, but if they pick up a few more points, they might be playing for top six come the final day. So every single game they've got, apart from this Blackburn game, is going to feels like it might something riding on it, which on the adds to the pressure and you kind at this stage of the season you kind of want a few gimmes, don't you want to be playing Sheffield Wednesday, or you know teams in and around there that have got nothing to play for. So yeah, that's probably why I.
Speaker 2: Would still think it's a bit of a job for them to do.
Speaker 1: Can't find any staying up prices, but Luten eight to fifteen, one to two to go down, Yeah, so it makes.
Speaker 4: Sense five to four or something to stay up even though we think they're going to go down back in this week.
Speaker 1: I mean it's long old season still, isn't it? Long old five game season? To Luton then a popular choice, it seems anywhere else in the second Division that we want to go to because the one I did have noted down and even though they did win last night, I'm still relatively happy. Is Bristol City eleven to eight at QPR. It's it's happening, isn't it. This Bristol City top six. It's it's actually gonna it could actually happened here that they've broken the shackles of mid table, upper mid table, let's be fair, of the tenth region and they are now inside the top six. They've got a decent spot in the top six. A late winner against West Brom just kind of not just significant for the points valley value that obviously comes with that, but the confidence that feel good around the club. They are flying at the moment and they're playing a QPR team who had that win in midweeks, so there's a little bit more comfortable about them. And I know we've just said in terms of kind of staying up, you want to win your home games, QPR should be okay, now seven points the gap with five games to play, it's just eleven to eight on a promotion hopeful against the side now who effectively mid table nothingness.
Speaker 2: So your logic makes sense.
Speaker 4: But then looking at Bristol's results, I don't think we can go near them away from home. One win in twelve away league.
Speaker 1: Games, yeah, but the dew one.
Speaker 2: That is true. They could be due one.
Speaker 4: But I wouldn't feel comfortable back in a team that's one once in twelve away games.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Personally, like I said, there's there could be an aspect of QPR slippers on now or sandals on. But even so, like if we if we put this in, yeah, season's over. If we put this in and they don't, they don't, Bristol don't get the winner. Will be kicking myself because I would never look back in a team that's not one. You know, at least probably six of the last twelve away games, just as a base.
Speaker 3: Stat, there's a base stat. I didn't consider this one, but when I did consider that was Millwall nine to four. Again, So I know that's why I were laughing.
Speaker 2: We're laughing upstairs. Yeah, go on, give us the rationale.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's a bit need jerk, because I just watched them for ninety minutes. Beat you know, but they seem like they are the horse that's hitting. I don't know. They're just coming to the boy, aren't they. They are winning loads of games now, and they are what three points off the playoffs terrible goal difference, but they played the team in sick who they're chasing down. It's three points after players, but essentially four with that gold difference.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, it's far. Just update that because commentary one last night. So they jumped above Middlesbrough.
Speaker 3: Oh right, yeah, it's five.
Speaker 4: But it is a massive game. If they win, they've got a good chance of kicking on. But if they don't win, let's get a season over. Yeah, I like you the reasoning. You you always go back to. I think we've done how many years we've done this podcast now, but every time we talk about middle two, it.
Speaker 2: Was like pissing them out with your two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're reasoning about like just Millwall at Middlesborough against teams that like.
Speaker 2: Quite compact, they don't have a very good record.
Speaker 3: But I put this one in and then like as I did more research, I was sort of thinking myself out of it. I just feel it's horrible, say because but we've had a really bad end of the winter. They lost five games, didn't they on the spin? But they picked up since in the only lost two with the last day. But then again the record against like the top ten is bad. One for drawn two lost ten. I know, I just yeah. And then the surprise SI playing.
Speaker 1: The league leaders. But they were at home on Tuesday whenever it was, and they had a lot of shots but none that Carl Darla made a couple of decent saves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like that. Melio wouldn't have saved it.
Speaker 1: Well, ball came at him and he saved it, which was nice. And then last the last minute, right under pressure, they've had a bombardment for about ten minutes, but nothing that truly really kind of went while Borough of Nelly scored there and then the last minute Darlo comes out, Ball's coming in, comes out, claims it where Melo would have gone, swung at it and mis punched it and they would have equalized.
Speaker 2: But that got the biggest divation of the lot from the.
Speaker 1: Jesus away and was just relieved, God, he's caught it. But that's more that they had a lot of chances, a lot of just wasteful nurse, a lot of shooting from stupid areas when they're chasing the game. And maybe there was desperation, but when a lad's trying forty yard drive, it's not going to trouble anyone really, and ultimately it should have really been three nil. There were two offside calls in the game. Two goals rolled out. One I get the Bamford one it happens, it's you know, it's years on side, but split second to go that Tanak has been played on by two players and gets rolled off side, so there was the benefit of that. Ultimately, they have conceded three legitimate goals. They have been comfortably beating in theory, but there's just that wastefulness though from Borrows. What the original point was there just feels like there was so much desperation attack zero composure, which I suppose whenly got someone like Calichi and Accho bubbling about up front, that will happen. But yeah, just going to Millwall, it's m I.
Speaker 2: Was quite surprised.
Speaker 1: Coburan can't play though, can they because the lad who scored them all the midweek he's alone from borrowing, so he won't be able to play.
Speaker 3: They've got a issue Ivanovich, he's Serbian, young.
Speaker 2: Scored Brace last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like him, it's quite.
Speaker 3: He looks like a real a little bit of the Devil's just.
Speaker 1: A big It's a big price, isn't it. It is a big If it was like that Bristol City eleven to eight, I'd be a bit more not too sure. But ultimately every season I say Borough will come good, and then it gets the end of the season and they're not quite in the top six as they are at this current state. I could more looking at the Moral.
Speaker 3: Like it real like niggly ones, every single one and the Forest. I don't know, Bristol City waiting, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to stamp the two of them. We have which ones.
Speaker 3: Like Luton, So like Luten I.
Speaker 1: Mean yeah there on by their own relative season so far, they're on a lengthy, on beaten run, really aren't they at the moment, so that would be decent. And Millwall from a price perspective, I'd more than happy take to promotion or playoff chasers are de side of the home team. If you give me above two to.
Speaker 3: One on them, we can always put them in and then take them out.
Speaker 1: Could do. Why don't we provisionally do that then and we can move on and look at the other leagues. Yeah right, provisionally then Asterix kind of pencil it in for another cliche. So far than the AKA, we are taking Luton, Topeak Blackburn and then we have Milwall to beat Middlesbrough at the price on that double just shy of five to one. Okay, Then we provisionally have two teams that we like the look off from the championship which takes us as I said, they're just shy of five to one. Inter League one, where again the tricky slate continues. We've lost Wickham, We've lost Wrexham to the early kickoffs, Rexham at Wigan, who I think we kind of were saying before their decent price Wrexham eleven to ten to win that game. Wickham are home to Stevenage. They are eight to thirteen, as you'd expect to win that one. I'd like to kick off the League One section by bringing Burton Albion to your attentions. Oh Jesus at five to two at home to a Huddersfield team who have royally made a mess of it, let's say diplomatically, I think context of the table so far, then Huddersfield had dropped down to eighth. They are now four points outside of the playoffs. Disastrous campaign for them if they don't finish in that top six, which is looking likely. Burton looked dead and buried. Gary Bower came in. They are suddenly back to life. They are three points of safety, now three points off safety. Whereas with a game in hand, are they over the team above them, which is Bristol Rovers, who are just losing every week at the moment.
Speaker 3: As they're playing away and.
Speaker 1: I don't know, okay, the it's the price for a home team to Burton at the moment, and we find their home form have not been losing many games at all. The across the last six at home, three wins, two draws and a lost. The lost came against Bolton, they beat later at Orient, they beat Reading, they beat Rotherham as well, who of course have had their issues. They are very much a win lose, win lose. They're losing a lot of away games, as you'd expect a team like Burton to be doing in their position at the moment, but at home recognizing the importance of picking up the results there. And while it hasn't necessarily been a case of across the course of a season, I think if they had the current manager in across the course of the season, I wouldn't be surprised whatsoever to see them sitting around seventeenth relative safety, not a lot to play for. It's also like when we spoke about Luton and Blackburn, it's the element of Huddersfield coming as well. Who as you said, they're sacked Michael Duff. When you're a promotion chasing team or a playoff chasing team, you usually do that a plan in place. The plan in place is not just to go We'll just give it to is it the academy manager or whoever then steps up in Worthington to a point where the form was so bad the reports came out they were then considering actually making an appointment to try and salvage the season. It could well just be a case of they've left it too late. Look, Dot's not like immune from criticism the words. You know, there were issues there. There was a case of not quite sure what formation was best and stuff like that. But ultimately to then get rid of him without a plan in place has left them in a position now, where are Huddersfield going to make the playoffs? No, A lot of people, the majority of people would say no, they're not because you look at the teams above them and how they're going. The stability which I know it's reading, but in terms of on the pitch, there is the stability that they kind of have there. Huddersfield three losses in their last four, the win being at home to Mansfield, who, as we spoke about, really not a great deal going on there. It's a price play for me. It's a home five to two for Burton to win. I think that is a lovely one on an otherwise tricky League One slate.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it. I mentioned it to the gym before we came down. Yeah, I thought the price was too big. I think the Huddersfield has still been priced like well, a top six contender, but they've not been like that for months now.
Speaker 2: Performances have been poor.
Speaker 3: Results followed yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks for checking.
Speaker 1: Most frustrating about husfielder is they've got the individual talent, which is always while there is slight a little bit of doubt whenever you come to back in them, because they have some quality players in there that can kind of bear them out, but then the genuine recruitment was just let's just build a striker department of the exact same striker so there's no variety to go at.
Speaker 4: And also the like we mentioned the impact of just not having a plan, but on the face of its daft, that also just demotivates the players because the players, you know, if you've got, if you've got go from Duff, who's you know, got a little bit of pedigree in terms of in this division getting teams to playoffs, and then go to the academy manager, where's the like You're looking around going, well, this guy's going to take us to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: They're down in tools, but it definitely definitely means that there'll be questions in the dressing room around the decision making and probably will lead to a bit of demotivation. It's led to some shocking results, especially away from home, and it failed to score in the last three away games comfortably beaten. I mean even Bristol Rovers beat them recently away from home, and that's the kind of standard that we're talking. Obviously, Burton just below them, as you mentioned, so it's it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
Speaker 2: Bristol Rovers were a much bigger price.
Speaker 3: Than but Bristol Rovers with that the last game you got.
Speaker 1: Was like, look it was around that point, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last game, Yeah, because then the new guy came in and they Dick Crawly five one. But I remember that being a weird game. There was a really weird goal where he let him take a quick free kick of something before Crawley was set Stuff like that. A couple of worldies, couple from set pieces.
Speaker 1: Not that lampard clip you're seen, you know when he was ever a manager and they got bad at Palace in It. Lucky goal, looky goal, your set piece goal, average goal, another average goal, so but that the big goal.
Speaker 3: But then by that point its effectively one one point on the board. No, but I was just looking and as some people do if they haven't really got to read on a team or they haven't been follow him, you can go on sites like sportinglife dot com and it gives you underlying data so you can just blag it. And I'm just looking at others data. In the last four games, uh one win, but they haven't generated a solid x G goal in any of them. They beat Mansfield with an x US up point four three. I haven't been watching them closely, but based on this I can blag through it and they look poor.
Speaker 4: They're not creating chances, no at all. Note point seven note point fourno point four. No point six is the extra things they put up.
Speaker 3: Which is seeded five. In the two games on the road under the new guy without conce.
Speaker 1: Believe, Burton have won four home games all season, but three of those have come in the last six, so they're beaten as well. Just Leighton Orient, They've beaten Redding, they've beaten Rotherham and then they beat Shrewsbury back in early November. I'm not sure if Ainsworth was in charge for that one. Now it's Paul Hurst. So just before Ainsworth kind of came in, had us five minutes and went you screwed lads, So yeah, I'm off back down south. And then you kind of look at the teams that beat them. Northampton were undon Nolan and they kind of had that little period. Exeter a bit hit and miss Rexha and beat them. Charlton, who we spoke about Stockport as well, so they did have a bit of a losing run across November and January into early January, but they were playing some solid teams and teams who are different kind of points of that. They managed to pick up a two two draw with Peterborough and then this kind of six game run where they've only lost one then kicks in just to me, feels like, yeah, we're Price and Huddersfield on kind of the early season expectation almost still and we're forty one games in and they're far from those expectations.
Speaker 3: Do you feel really confident? Oh? Actually, let me reword that. Do you feel Shrewsbury against Mansfield confident? Do you remember Shrewsbury against Yeah, do you feel that level of I feel more confident in Burton, more confident, Well, I feel more confident in Burton than in this one because we've got more of a extended period to kind of look.
Speaker 1: At now where Bow you're at the helm. Yeah, it is just a fact that the fact that after forty one games I'm talking about Burton Albion to me enough to make me kind of go, they're probably worth inclusion because early season, back in October and Noven before he came in, no point, the only conclusion Burton would have in the sackle would be if we were backing against them. Yeah, and now with the season nearly at a close, there's a sign of life to them that's making me go five to two, they're probably worth back in because I know this logic screwed us last week with Crawley.
Speaker 2: The Crawley were a bit to win.
Speaker 1: They've got to win this game.
Speaker 3: On the Crawley game, though Stephen has scored with an absolute Worldie Crawley Wizard of far and away the better team over the course of the ninety minutes, and when they equalized with ten minutes ago, I thought, if anyone's going to kick on it, and it's going to be them, but then they just had a commit capitulation. You know what I want to do. I was just thinking about it. Then can we provisionally put Burton in? We can build a real long, silly list and then down at.
Speaker 1: The Burton going in just takes a shive, just twenties magic.
Speaker 3: But I've got another big price from League One, and I think Jake's got another short price, so that I really want to mention Redding two to one at Northampton. I can't really quantify them, can you, Because they keep they keep screwing us over. But there's there's there's just something and it's probably to do with the fact that they're always treading the line between existence and non existence. God blessed them. It's really rallied the fans in this group of players. I think, you know, just Bush just blush, just you know what I mean? Does what come on? Because they won't go away with thought? When Sellers went, they just eventually fall down the division. They didn't. They also lost Sam Smith, the greatest striker in the division, or maybe one Richard Cone Fuck Stansfield Penalty merchant unless you're talking about Calmon Calvin or potentially Kilo dune.
Speaker 1: This is another conversation.
Speaker 3: Two to one Northampton. They just won't go away, will they. Northampton complete the double over Peter Burke with an emphatic victory. Was in the last game at the weekend their rivals, So take that word pinch of salt. No one's coming in and he's done brilliantly to steer them away from any trouble. But it's now they're at the point where the seven points clear of the relegation zone. They picked up results in over half thirteen of the twelve twenty games in charge, but their record against the top six makes me think it's worth siding with two to one reading. They lost the reverse four to one ready one in case you didn't get that, and against the top six under Nolan they played five drawn three loss two drawn three. I know that's the only stick layer of.
Speaker 2: Them at home as well Stop Port Birmingham.
Speaker 3: Yep, that is the main stick layer.
Speaker 2: There no life just because of that.
Speaker 4: And reading readings away for him is it is picked up a bit of late, but it's not not really enough games Addy away from home?
Speaker 3: Did ye black the siege mentality?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I liked I liked the I like the towing the line between existence and non and that's that was the best line. But five wins in twenty away games all season, it's not I mean it kind it kind of goes against the Burton point as well.
Speaker 2: They've won four times at home all season.
Speaker 4: But I think the recentcy around Burton's victories has been more excited than Redding's away form recently.
Speaker 1: Should we opened up to League two as well? Can I just throw stop Port and I just say yeah, not saying we'll move on to League two, but let's open up that as well.
Speaker 4: I just I just quickly go stop Port the shortest price on my on my list four to five to beat Rodham, Roberin and one of those teams. They've set the manager, they've got a little bit of the bounds. It's probably just a feel good factor. Three wins on the spin. They were very good in the first two against Northampton and Blackpool, but they were really fortunate in midweek to beat Bolton. I don't know if you saw the game, but Robin had three shots equating to no point one expected goals in Nicole and Bolton had two point think six' five x g thirty six shots and four big chances and somehow fail to. Score so If robin play like that Against, stockport they could get smashed to pieces Because stopport absolutely. Flying sixteen league games now one eleven of those drawn three one six at the last seven at home they are surgeing and we talked about it a little. Bit will there be anyone that can catch The Rexham? WICKHAM i mean if results go the way of twelve thirty And stopport win this game all of a, sudden only three points Behind rexham in second with four games to, go and it could be game.
Speaker 1: ON i don't like. It Just roberham's weird upturned Since Steve evans was.
Speaker 3: Sacked, yeah it's the same With southampton potentially getting rid of a man who the players clearly. Hate we know it from his career that this is his whole. Mantra in it he goes, in it makes himself like some sort of WELL i don't think he has to try very, hard but he makes himself like the villain and somehow sometimes it just makes THE, tv the team unite in the hatred towards him and. Win but you always get it whenever he leaves the, club the sheer joy of the team that he's leaving behind is palpable And rotherham had picked up and that's WHY i ignored this. One but on the face of, it it does make a lot of. Sense a potential automatic chases against somebody with nothing to play for it and very fortunate in some of their. Results BUT i don't. Know it's just That rotherham uptick and they are on paper a very very Savvy League one, side aren't they against?
Speaker 4: Fine happy to leave that one any of us we want to. Mention bolton At barnesy was one that made my lists as. WELL i mentioned About bolton midweek with playing real Against. Robert i'm, struggling unfortunate not to get a. Win barnsley have just fallen to pieces seven without a win five defeats poor at home all, season just one win the last seven at home fell to beat bottom four Sides burton And, cambridge beaten by a falter In huddsfield and Both stevenage And exit who've got note to play For bolton seven wins in twelve thirteen Since schumacher took. Charge process is, okay BUT i just thought the price would look pretty big for a team looking at top six and A barncy team that just completely checked.
Speaker 3: Out i'm at this, game you're going to that? One, Yeah i'm going to that.
Speaker 1: Game, well you can like know how.
Speaker 2: Goes i'm guessing by the silence that it's not going to get.
Speaker 3: In, yeah if he isn't it every? TEAM i feel Like i've suggested there's been Similar like there's all doubt to all of, them as there always.
Speaker 4: IS i think there's the slate of the slate and yeah there's no there's none that we're all agreeing.
Speaker 1: On is the league to words would just stay out of it because it's a mental division we've got to talk. About the only ONE i had was Port vale to Beat, bromley just BECAUSE i KNOW i Know bromley had a good run of away. Results maybe About december time was. IT i think since then it's a little bit of a drop off on. It Port vale with the, title he's just christ what the hell is going on at the. Top finally someone has seized the damonishative in this division Of warsaw's. Collapse Port vale kicking on really.
Speaker 2: The biggest choking history From.
Speaker 1: WARSAW i don't, know it's hard to say in it because.
Speaker 2: It's like they're going to finish outside the top Of.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's hard when you're at that, level and, basically in the nicest, way a lot of it's relying on very good loan, players and there is the element of it could rud could just get pulled from under your feet any point for, them it's probably, frustrated seeming, good stoke low and never play, yes but ultimately, yes there should be you should be winning at least a couple of.
Speaker 2: Them you remember how many points clear they.
Speaker 3: Were i'm just finding it. Out, now give me a, Sex give me a.
Speaker 2: SEX i swear they were like they were like fifteen eighteen.
Speaker 1: Points we have a look at Their so when did the.
Speaker 3: When they Played bradford and lost three mill and twenty fifth Of. January before that game they were well points.
Speaker 2: Clear, yeah fifteen clear of.
Speaker 3: Fourth it's well clear with a game in. Hand that was at the end Of.
Speaker 1: January since, then it's, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen fifteen sixteen game to which they've won to believable collapse and then' and they've been drawing a. Lot this is the, thing as well they're not exactly been, losing so it's not like you go, all let's oppose them whoever they're. PLAYING i mean they're Playing barrow so, no but it's been drawing a lot of. Games but it's a hell of a drop. In Port vale are a team WHO i, Mean bradford kept. Going it was Like walter go, on have it go on Having, Bradagan oh of you have you picked Up, okay well we'll pick up something as. Well Port vale just come in like a steam, tragon will have? It then five winds and six last, Week, yeah which was a hell of a. Game was it three to two at a half?
Speaker 2: Time they've Done they've Done bradford and Port vale the last two.
Speaker 1: Weeks Brad bradford the top on goal difference. Thing actually aren't? They but it feels like Port veil are the. One at the moment they were, going, right well we'll actually have this title if it's up for, grabs AND i think three to four is roughly the price eight to eleven on. Them to, Speak, bromley who if it was At bromley no chart to be was staying way clear of. That But, bromley, who to be fair to him have been good away from. Home just feels like it's the Way Port vail are going at the. Moment not a great deal is going to stop.
Speaker 3: Them it's just a bit, muggy but odds on team In league.
Speaker 1: Two give them the, yeah and it's so that, YEAH i, mean, ultimately it's just a stupid.
Speaker 2: Thing and to do did YOU i thought you might have been On grimsby this?
Speaker 1: WEEK i can't work him, Out Jesus.
Speaker 2: Christ they made my initial.
Speaker 4: List But harrogate's picked up at home as. WELL i don't know if you've, seen but their home results have got like they were beating.
Speaker 1: FIVE i know LAST i know it was last, season but it was the back end of last. SEASON i went to harrog At grimsby and, Yeah grimsby didn't create a great deal IF i remember in that. Game and obviously that was last season and they've drastically improved this. Campaign but then that's always in the back of your mind when two managers have met and they did very very little to kind of create anything in that.
Speaker 4: Contest what we're, saying basically it is league to just stay the fuck away, again yeah.
Speaker 1: Again and slay, honestly sit back and just.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the show everyone chaosn't?
Speaker 1: It it's the most entertaining league when it comes to this final part of the.
Speaker 4: Season, well while we're in the fourth, tier have you we've not really talked about the, relegation say at the other, ends and it does look.
Speaker 2: As there's a lot to do for both. Teams but give it a bit of air. Time are they're both going?
Speaker 1: Down or can Play carlisle this week? Again and then When tranmere Played harrogut the other week that again was like neither are going to go down, realistically but whoever won that would be, like, right we are definitely going to stay up now we can feel quite. Confident and it Was harrogut won that another three to. Thriller, yeah they're both going?
Speaker 4: Down just out of, Interest how would you look at playing that game because obviously a draw is not going to suit either.
Speaker 2: Team would you just go for chaos and for?
Speaker 1: Goals but POTENTIALLY i think there's a case of it depends how it plays out done It do you go if it's nil nil at?
Speaker 2: Halftime then do you lump on the?
Speaker 1: Overs go overs and and even like over corners and stuff like, that because there could be a game state factor that comes, In like you say that a draw is no good to. Anyone it doesn't matter if you finished twenty third or twenty. Four if you're going, down, yeah going, down and particularly From morecam who were hosting as, Well acrington A. Trammere so one of those or both of those are going to drop points a win and suddenly going three points potentially only a win, away depending how the kind of goal difference plays out on getting ourselves safe goals could well being approached corners goals and stuff like. That it just depends on the game. State you kind of have to do it pregame and then almost go back in and play if if it's still like a nil nil or something like, That.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's. Good it's it's an interesting.
Speaker 4: Game AND i do like how THE tv broadcasters have just, gone, yeah fuck, it we're not gonna put any relegation games.
Speaker 2: Early we're just gonna have all the teams at the top. Early fair.
Speaker 4: ENOUGH i don't want to, watch so Watch jeopardy isn't?
Speaker 3: There i'm all, RIGHT i don't think there's Any jeopardy well.
Speaker 4: Down if more can win And ncrton lose the Tram, mere there's three points for four games to, go like literally that anything could happen at that stage.
Speaker 1: When morecome got, left we need to wrap up and actually pick an. Acker But i'm curious to.
Speaker 2: See if they've Got bromley away salted Chest field the. Way, yeah they're.
Speaker 1: Done so what do we want to?
Speaker 3: Do like a wise getting on a, BIT i think we talked About burton.
Speaker 1: Would Take loot and we would Take.
Speaker 4: Millwall we seem pretty Millwell burton on those AND i think we just just emphasized that this the slate is that bad that we've ended up picking a couple of, long longer prices that we think are overpriced but have a really good chance to win in so we're not obviously it's it's one of those like it's a little bit puntier than usual compared to the last winner we had when all three of us, on which was like eight to, one four favorites for the, leagues basically.
Speaker 2: Worth a. GOAL i like.
Speaker 3: It you could pop the forest in there and make it forty.
Speaker 1: To tell you what we could. Do why don't we take that as the travel and as we always, do we'll put the long. List it's back on.
Speaker 2: Site we're gonna do the four of the five can decide.
Speaker 1: That later for a nice surprise when you going back, it then this week's. Acker then we'll settle on another, treble but it's another big price treble given the involvement of a couple of teams in. This we're Taking looting to Beat, Blackburn we're Taking millwall to Meet middlesbrough and then in Sky Bet League one it Is Burton albion to Beat. Uddersfield the price just shy of twenty to. One oo, oh that's, nice isn't?
Speaker 2: It the biggest trouble we've done all, season isn't? It?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Yeah let's get a bigger one soon before the season's. Ending hopefully that wins remembered, though to keep it fun never bit more exforult and please gamble. Responsibly head ofver spot life dot com for slash, football we said midday On, friday be able to final linked back that and the long list whatever ones we picked to go in that around Midday friday said there and if you haven't, already please follow and rate us On Apple, Podcasts spotify or your chosen podcast. Provider we'll be Back. Wednesday don't let it catch you out for The Easter friday. Fixtures