Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The American Way is back, or largely back, obviously with President Trump about to get that second term. But you can see that impact in so many tangible ways each and every day, you know here in Colorado to an extent, but certainly across the country and across the world. So we're continuing to enjoy that and play sound from Trump's instant classic presser yesterday, so we can then get into the interesting issues raised there, speaking of which did you see, and we'll get to in a second whether Aurora the City should now be suing Denver the city for what Aurora claims is dumping large numbers of migrants in Aurora, migrants who came to this country without much money, etc. Secretly doing it and causing Auror a great harm in the process. So we'll get to that. But during the break, did you see Ryan where the President of Mexico responding to President Trump saying they're going to rename the Gulf of Mexico, which I think is a good idea. That's no offense to Mexico. It should be the Gulf of America. But anyway, President of Mexico coming out today and having that big map that says Mexican America over the United States of America, now I know, political expert, you know what I mean, But that may have been a very bad play on her part. Thats Trump.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: But the other thing, just in terms of the American people, because as in the common experience of virtually every American is hey, every single American I would bet knows all sorts of people here from Mexico who are wonderful humans, but at the same time is very concerned about the open borders and large numbers flowing in to the point where legally it could be categorized as an invasion simply because you had these unlimited numbers flowing through the border. So when the President of Mexico stands up there and puts up a map labeling the US Mexican America, I don't think that's gonna help her.
Speaker 2: Costs.
Speaker 3: One, you can out Trump Trump, like I said. Two, if you're trying to one up Trump. That's not gonna work either. When he comes down to is we're gonna name it Gulf of America and it sounds beautiful, and it's like, what do you how do you count Mexican America. That's not funnier, and that's not better, that's not a one up.
Speaker 1: And you also have to look at who has the hammer, right because Trump has the hammer. I mean if in baseball, if you play baseball, whoever is the last at bat in the game, the home team has the hammer because they have the clear chance to win that game by getting one more run than the other team before the game ends. But in this case, the US obviously has the hammer in so many different ways. So yeah, maybe she needed to do it domestically, but not going to help the cause there. Trump's going to do what he needs to do, and that's one of the most exciting things right now. Right And listen, Trump's human, He's not perfect. He'll make some mistakes. Every human does, every president does. But he is going to be exponentially better in his second term having had this four year gap than he would have been in consecutive second terms because he's had so much time to think about it. He was faced with so much adversity in the process, and they've tried to kill him twice, right, whoever these assassins are, and they've tried to kill him twice. So he is a man in a hurry. And if you ever saw the music musical Hamilton, you did right right, sure, yeah, And he's a man in a hurry, just like Alexander Hamilton was a man in a hurry. And Donald Trump is going to be laser focused. He's going to be after his agenda. And I've got to believe if not number one in the top two is getting this southern border under control and to stabilizing things when it comes to Mexico.
Speaker 3: And north of the border. Pier Poliev, You're gonna hear that name a lot more. He's the next Prime Minister of Canada. He's a strong conservative. I call him the Canadian DeSantis. He has handled this exactly right. He has used Trump's kind of joking about Canada being the fifty first state and that Justin Trudeau was governor to say Trump is making fun of us because Justin Trudeau is weak and if we are strong and in my leadership, we're gonna be a partner with Donald Trump. We're gonna work hard on the border, We're gonna work hard on energy. Just listen to Pier Poliov and it's just a total change from what Trudeau was all about. And I think it'll be a welcome alliance between the two countries. He is playing it right well.
Speaker 1: And listen. In an extraordinarily dangerous world like this right now, for a leader, any leader, to be effective, it has to start with strength. You can combine love with strength, you can combine compassion with strength, but it has to start with an iron spine. It has to start with strength. And obviously the entire DNA of the left is the opposite of that. And that's one of the reasons it's so beautiful to see America overwhelmingly, at least in terms of how closer elections normally are, reject that weakness. Let's go out to beautiful Kansas. Talk to Larry. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah there, Dad, I was listening to your show the other day when he was talking about the Rolling Stones, Yes, sir, and I was thinking, you know, when I was a little kid, I got a lot of trouble for repeating the lyrics to a song to my mom. She explains, Tommy, you can't take the lyrics to songs literally.
Speaker 1: Which song was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was saying. She was doing her taxes one time, and there's a song that the guy sings, don't pay your taxes, don't.
Speaker 1: That's a Stone song.
Speaker 4: No, no, oh okay, well yeah, oh okay, sixty okay. And I repeated that and and she kind of come down hard on me. You can't take this, you know, the dog on lyrics literally?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I wish I was thinking when when later I was listening to the Stones when when they said make a dead man come and she just thought that was terrible. And I wish I was thinking.
Speaker 1: You said your mind.
Speaker 4: You can't tell to come back at her with what did you tell me when I was little?
Speaker 2: Kids?
Speaker 4: You can't take the lyrics seriously, Johnny cashhawn a man Reno. We all know why I did that.
Speaker 1: You are a great caller lyrics, and we need to make you our regular Kansas correspondent. I have so many phenomenally great relatives in Kansas. I wish they would call the show all the time, but they don't. They're kind enough to listen. You need to be our regular Kansas correspondent. What part of the state are you in.
Speaker 4: I'm in Pratt so I'm fast pressed. Which Tom Dodds City?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, great they're in? Which they're well, they're in Abilene and parts nearby and close to Wichita. But yeah, please do be our correspondent. Call here anytime, my friend. Great, Thank you, you take care, thank you. It's what is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened with you and your mother? Because you know how little kids were also innocent. And then we'll say things or we'll ask questions of our mom, and everybody listening has some story where because we're naive we don't know things, we ask something that just must have been horribly embarrassing for our parents and and in the end probably for us to what is that for you, my friend?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, there's so many because yeah, my mom was very sharp and nothing got past her. And kind of to our previous caller's point, you know, there was no double on tundra that she wasn't going to pick up on, and so I didn't even bother to go down that road. Uh, it was probably something along those lines where I was innocent young didn't.
Speaker 2: Know any better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, I think she kind of lied to me about definition of some terms sexual ones, okay, okay, and what parents actually and just oh that just means they want to make.
Speaker 1: Out you're doubting the stork is real?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's an obvious one, right, how our babies made.
Speaker 1: Yeah on the stork?
Speaker 3: You know, what were you told? We never had that conversation with your king. Never had that conversation, they assumed. I learned it in school. It was don't ask, don't tell. And yeah, I never even talked about that with my dad.
Speaker 1: I still remember me about all that. John Doucci on our little league.
Speaker 3: Baseball team, how did he come to his kind of.
Speaker 1: Here's how it happened? And little league baseball in Chicago's super competitive, right, And I played with West Lawn and Little League on the southwest side of Chicago, and that team, actually the All Star team, actually came within one game of going to the Little League World Series. But we're sitting out there and we're up against a really good ace pitcher and John says, Okay, here's what.
Speaker 2: We're going to do.
Speaker 1: I think it was Johnno said it when he's in his wind up, we all yell. If there are little kids in the car, you might want to cover their ears for this one. We all yell boner. And so I had no idea what that meant. Every time he went into his wind up, we yell it. He couldn't come within a mile of the strike zone. And he had struck out every kid for three weeks, and he just got shelled after that. And then all the parents are giggling and everything else, at least our parents, And then that led to a broader discussion of meaning and everything else. And that's when I learned about how all such things work.
Speaker 2: That's quite a starting point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chicago back then, I mean it was, yeah, But anyway, that and that ties into the most embarrassing thing with my mom, because I was I was I don't know that I should tell that story. But we had a park nearby, and it could be a rough park at times, and so I was out playing pickup ball in the park with the kids and then I found like this little container and everything else, and I couldn't figure out what the heck is this, And I brought it home to my mom. I said, look what I found, and I thought it was like some kind of balloon or something. And I can't remember how she explained it, but it was in fact they used oh for your mom. Yeah, oh yeah, Laura. Not not a great image to having your head. So if there is anybody left in this audience, and I could not understand why, we'll be can't about Oh back at five twenty one, you're on the Dan Capla show, or he'll be back.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I shot a man Reno, just watch him when I.
Speaker 1: Here, while I hang my head, cry have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: Blung my head and cry, Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did not shoot a man in.
Speaker 2: Reno just to watch him die?
Speaker 1: No, some other reason. Have you ever shot anybody?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I shot at anybody.
Speaker 3: A deer. I shot and killed a deer and gutted it. Kelly didn't watch them?
Speaker 2: Have you been? Oh?
Speaker 1: You guys were together for no likewill Well?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: It was back home in Michigan and Lizzie, my baby sister's, come to visit a couple of times and graciously was able to attend a University of Colorado football game thanks to one Dan campus. But she uh, she got two deer on opening day this year, November fifteenth, and Kelly was adamant. Did I not show her the photos that Lizzie sent me? Because the last time Liz got a deer, I showed cal and she was permanently scarred by the process of the butchering of the deer.
Speaker 1: I was horrified.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I believe it hunt.
Speaker 5: Hang, I just don't want.
Speaker 2: To see it.
Speaker 1: Ah, you believe in eating food, sure, I just I.
Speaker 5: Mean it's like, I understand the need to hunt. I support it. I just don't want to see a dead animal.
Speaker 1: Listen, we're going to get a couple of burgers tonight, right date night, We're going to the Nuggets. We're going to get a couple of burgers. I don't want to see him kill the cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, you grew up in a farmtown. Though you kind of know that this cow, that's the way it goes. But you know, Kelly grew up in southern California and suburbia, and then you grew up in Chicago's I mean, you're not.
Speaker 2: Used to that from a cultural standpoint.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd see them all go buy on the tracks into the stockyard. Do you see all that could say? Have you ever been shot at?
Speaker 2: God, I hope not.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so you would know what, Kelly, you think I lead this interesting lit No, just just asking. It's not like we're an or anything.
Speaker 5: I suggest that I haven't been Well, it depends what kind of gun are you talking about. I've been shot at with a paint gun.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I have not been shot at. But I have been robbed at gunpoint.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's bearing the lead right there.
Speaker 1: How about you that outside this building? Yes, I have been.
Speaker 2: You've been shot at?
Speaker 1: No? That was in l a Yes.
Speaker 3: Was that when they were coming for your head and see you you were No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no no that that was going to be a different type of ending. This is I was. I was a caddy at this great golf course in Chicago. The members ended up, along with other generous golfers, sending me to college a la caddy shack through the Evans Scholarship. But I would I then came the car parker at the club and so, which was the best job at the club. So anyway, I was out there in one cold winter night and I was just getting a car and somebody drove down eighty seventh Street and just fired around off and I you know, anybody and listening. I was never in any danger, I'm sure. But that sound, that sound of it whizzing by you just sounded like a thousand bees, you know, as it whizzes by you. And it's just something you don't forget. But again, I'm sure I was never in any danger. Just a memorable experience. Speaking of which, and that's all lead into this, one of the worst ideas the Colorado legislature has ever had. Blatantly unconstitutional on its face, yet it is a core piece of legislation that the Democrats introduced. In fact, the Democrats in Colorado just made this their Senate Bill three, so it's one of their top three priorities. By definition. You know what this bill would do, Ryan, This bill would make illegal the sale of, in this example, let simplifirearm a pistol nine millimeter with a detachable magazine. So, hey, these psychoedems in Colorado, they're actually trying to make illegal the sale of a handgun that has a detachable magazine.
Speaker 3: How many of those Democrats that support this madness stand do you think have ever even handled, let alone fired let alone owned a.
Speaker 1: Gun, right, Well, great question, because those who have or otherwise know what they're talking about here and what they're doing. You know, what they are doing is telling each and every Colorado and across all party lines that their life means you're into them, that their life means dirt. Because if you were to truly say to somebody, now, under this bill, people who currently have one would be allowed to keep it, but they couldn't sell them anymore, which is insane because what they're declaring at that point, what they're declaring at that point is they want they want the criminals to win. They want the murders to win, they want the rapists to win, they want the kidnappers to win. They want the bad guys and gals to win. That's what they're declaring, because there can be no doubt the bad guys and gals are going to have weapons with detachable magazines. They're going to have that capacity. If you don't know how guns work, then when you have, say a firearm that has a detachable magazine, you know, as let me think for a second, all of mine except one does. And in that case, when you're done hiring all the amo in your magazine your clip. Then at that point you can push a button and you can eject the clip, and then you can insert another clip, which then has in my example, in other seventeen rounds. And so by doing so, you can allow yourself to compete with to try to defeat an attacker who has capacity as as virtually every bad guy or gal is going to do. And so they're trying to deprive Coloradens of their basic right to self defense. Which is why, among other reasons, if this law managed to pass, and I can't believe Polus would ever sign it because he wants to be president, if this law was ever to actually be passed and enacted and survive constitutional muster, at that point, coloradens who had not yet bought one would be in many ways defenseless. Yeah, you could have your pistol, you could have a revolver, you could have you know, six bullets in a chamber, whatever. But you look at trained law enforcement and under real life attack situations, often for trained law enforcement it takes three, four or five shots to disable. The Dems are trying to make you helpless.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast boy.
Speaker 1: Called Nine to One one for that guy. What's what's going on there?
Speaker 3: Well, that's Alison Chains and he's singing Lane Stalely Many rest in peace.
Speaker 2: He's been gone a long time now. He's saying, you have.
Speaker 3: The power to make me feel like the talent to make me feel like dirt. And that's something you said in the previous segment of people feeling like dirt. Boy, that is deep Brian, Well, you know, very impressed, paying attention, deep deep thinking.
Speaker 1: I thought I was referring to urine and what I was talking about, I say dirt as well. But what I was talking about, and you won't believe this when I said, you say, Dan, you're making this up. But Democrats now one of their top three priorities in this new session in Colorado, these are Colorado Democrats. Colorado Democrats want to ban firearms with detachable magazines. So we're talking about these extremely common, extremely popular for good reason. Just a simple handgun that has a detachable magazine. And if you don't know guns, that's simply where it's reusable, and you load it up with a certain number of bullets, say capacity in mind is seventeen, and then you put it into the gun and you just kind of slide it into the handle, the clip goes into the handle, and then you're able to fire these seventeen rounds, not machine gun like continuously. You need the separate pull of the trigger. And they're absolutely vital for self defense because the simple reality is it's not like the movies. And there are all of these studies with our best and bravest law enforcement that show that in real life self defense encounters, it can often take say you're using a nine millimeters VI very common popular self defense home handgun or on the street, then it can easily take three, four or five six shots in order to stop an attacker. And that's with the best trained professional officers. You take a regular guy or gale like me and listen, if I have to face a situation like that, then yeah, I think I'm going to be real effective because they've trained hard. But I'm going to be nervous. You know, I'm an amateur. I'm not in these situations every day where I'm firing a weapon to save my life or the life of my family or others. And so it's going to take me at least as many routes, probably as trained law enforcement. So what these Democrats want to do. There can be no doubt with a bill like this, they want to disarm you, and they are willing to let the bad guys and gals win. I'm not saying the Democrats, every sponsor, everybody votes it for, is sitting there hoping that the bad guys are able to murder and rape and kidnap, etc. I'm saying, though, they have to be smart enough people to know that the effect of this legislation, if it ever became true, would be to ensure that the bad guys often won. Because if you take somebody who is just sitting there with say a revolver, sitting there with a pistol, and you've got six bullets available in a circular chamber, they're going to have probably no chance against a home invader or other attacker who has a weapon with a detachable clip. No chance unless they get lucky with the shot. And then you look at you look at the video the woman who made that public sende Romero joined me earlier. You look at the video of trend Day Aragua, and you look at what TDA brought into that one apartment in Aurora, and you look at the multiple weapons with high magazine capacity, and then you look at these home invasions that are occurring throughout the state right now. So that's the reality is is they want to disarm you, and they know if they get their way, that the bad guys and gals are going to have the upper hand and probably succeed. That is the reality of the modern Democratic Party in Colorado. And A this is never going to become effective law in Colorado. I can't believe that Polis or any other Democratic governor would sign it, because they're going to want to get elected statewide. That they all end up having these national ambitions because they live in this bubble in Colorado where they're able to intimidate much of the media by threatening depriving access, and so they get this kid glove treatment, and then whoever it is, Bennett, Hick and Loop or Polis, et cetera, they go out into the real world where they're not getting that kid glove treatment, even from the lefty media who all have their horses they want in the race, and then they fall apart right and so, but you're not going to a Democrat governor signed this, and a court would enjoin it would stop at day one. This would so clearly violate the Second Amendment because second Amendment comes back to, in large part, hey is the kind of weapon in common use, and a few things could be more common than a simple firearm, a simple pistol with a detachable magazine. So why do you think the Democrats are doing this? And it is it is so it is so important to have these because and you read the jargon coming from the Colorado Democrats on this, and they say, oh, no, we need, we need to do this so that mass shooters are limited to the number of bullets they can use and they can't replace the clips. Well wait a second. First of all, a mass shooter is going to have a weapon with a replaceable MAGA magazine. A mass shooter who's about to kill lots of people, if they don't care about the laws against murder, they're not going to care about the laws against detachable clips. So all you're doing is disabling and allowing the mass shooter and other criminals to defeat the law abiding citizens. But beyond that, I mean, I think it's so obviously important to personal safety to have these detachable clips. I'll go out there and I'll practice on the right kind of range and outdoor range. I'll practice, you know, emptying a clip and replacing it under tough conditions. You practice it in the dark, you practice it in the cold. You know, you practice it, you know, simulating jumping out of bed. You've got to be ready to replace your clips and to be able to do what you need to do. So, Ryan, to your point, are these democrats behind this bill just ignorant as to how guns work? I don't think so for a second. You know, they some may be, but no, I think they know how it works, and they're making a conscious decision that they want to disarm the innocent, knowing it will leave them more vulnerable to the criminal. Now, why do they want to do that? I'd love to hear from you in this eight five to five four zero five eight two five five text da N five seven seven three nine. Why do they want to do this? Why do they want to do this? Is it that they want the rapist to succeed during the home invasion? The murderer, the kidnapper is because they want them to know. I can't believe for a second any of these democrats are really hoping that somebody invades your home. It ties people up, rapes people, murders people, tortures people. I don't think they want that to happen, but I think they darn well know that when it does happen, if the Democrats get their way, the criminals going to have the firepower. And you're not, now, Ryan, your premise is that these people are just ignorant.
Speaker 2: That's their best defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, right, But I it's not one they're going to assert. And I know who was it? Who was it dying to get? And I say was it? Because I don't remember we had some prominent high level Democrat come out and say, oh no, because once these clips are all used and they're all going to be gone, and they're all going to be out of the marketplace, not even knowing that they're reusable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it was her.
Speaker 1: Wasn't her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But no, I think the others they know how guns work, they know what they're doing, and they've just made this conscious decision. But it comes back to and then what I'll do, in fairness to callers and textures on this is I'll come back from this break and give everybody a longer shot at it is. It's part, in my view of this lack of respect for human life. That's at the core of the modern left. Not your typical democrat, but the left runs the party where they truly don't look at other than their own and their elitist cronies. They don't look at individual human lives is having any significance or value. They look at the state and the power of the state and a small person large state, and on a moral level, they don't see value in individual human lives. That's why so many of their policies have the effect of killing mass numbers of humans before birth or otherwise just undermining human life in so many different ways. And this is another one, because they know the effect of this law that they're pushing is innocent individual human lives are going to be at the mercy of bad guys with guns who don't care about the gun loss. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Lines in fuego as they should be text as well as we talk about the latest And it's an understatement to say assault on your Second Amendment right. In fact, it's just a fundamental assault on your human dignity right to personal safety. Colorado Democrats now trying to make illegal the ability to buy a firearm with a detachable magazine. If you're not familiar with guns, I have to think the vast, vast, fast majority of firearms out there right now have detachable magazines which you can put a certain number of bullets in, you can fire those bullets, and then you can replace those bullets back into the magazine. And so they are literally seeking to disarm have large majority of Colorado's Now this wouldn't affect people who own them right now, but these weapons could not be sold into the future. So it's so revealing about the modern Democratic Party in Colorado. Let's go to Justin and Littleton. You're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Heyang, glad you're talking about this. So the laws that just passed on the first of this year, I believe, are the new CCW laws, the new caring your car laws, and the camp by it thirty year on magazine laws, which you know you can get around by them out of state. Technically not illegal, but what they want to do is it's kind of the whole Democrat thing, right. They want to ban oil, not because it's practical, I mean car tires, cosmetics, everything as oil. They just want to do it. It's very principal for them. They don't think about the results. They don't think about anything that is actually consequential. Yes, I think you said seventeen. I think fifteen is the Mexican buy for a removable clip at a pistol right now in Colorado? What's your law enforcement? But either way, I mean it's it's somebody who just bought a revolver, which is pretty fun. But you're right, you don't really have a chance, right, I don't really think you're right. It's I think it's fifty to fifty. Do they know? Sometimes they do? Sometimes they don't have seen congressmen be like, yeah, automatic, they don't know what automatic means. Every gun that's legal is semi automatic. Right, unless you have classly fired and license, you can buy a fully auto gun, which is very rare. But they just I actually think it's more they don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Justin and I would love to believe that, right, because then we'd have a chance of pointing out to them the error of their ways and persuading them by pointing out the facts. But I don't think we have that chance. The only way that we protect Second Amendment writer right to self defense, is to defeat them at the polls, because listen, we have so many examples, don't we. My friend of the left now Colorado and nationally putting into effect laws that they must know harm very large groups of people, and yet they're willing to do it anyway. I mean, start with abortion, that they know, all of them know that, as a matter of fact, kills five children of color for every white children, and no child should be killed. But they support those laws, they put them in place, knowing full well the racist impact, the ultimate rates impact. So I think they know exactly what they're doing, and it's part of.
Speaker 6: This far left agenda, and I think that's true for most of them. Let me just beer sadely, since you brought it up, and I think I told you about this a while ago. Do you know there would be fifty percent more African American people in the US if there was no abortion since nineteen seventy two, there's about forty forty two million if there's been twenty million abortions of African Americans.
Speaker 1: So I mean that's perhabsolutely, absolutely heartbreaking, and I think justin that's part of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So back back to the gun laws real quick. It's not the legal gun owners that are the problems. And this is the one thing, and this is where I think it's a been nefarious. Why do they want the illegal gun owners users to have more than you did?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Exactly? And they know that's going to be the effect. They absolutely know that, thank you, justin just as they know when they oppose you know, armed good guys and girls in schools, they know that when the monsters show up at the schools, the monsters will be able to kill as many as they want to before law enforcement arrives, and they know the best law enforcement agencies in the world won't be there for x number of minutes. The left knows that when they oppose armed good guys in schools, but they're willing to sacrifice those students and teachers to their far left ideology. It just goes back to their lack of respect for human lives other than their own and their cronies Text or Dan. Someone should ask the idiotic deems. If the law is so good and applies to non mass shooters like us, why not make it apply to all taxpayer funded security i e. Their security Yeah, great point there, because you can be sure that all of their security has detachable magazines. And obviously this law exempts law enforcement DAN. Disarmed populace is easy to control, DAN. The answer is easy for democrats power and control. And we'll be continuing to talk about this tomorrow. Obviously. Now I think we have to put this in perspective. It's very important to talk about because it reveals who they truly are, and how they see you and how little they care about you, and how they are willing to not rooting for it, but they're willing to let the bad guys win, right because they know the bad guys are going to have detachable magazines. So it's telling in that way. This is never going to become law. It's never going to become law either the governor will veto it if it passes because the governor wants to become president or whatever. And if the governor does sign it, then a court's going to enjoin it immediately. I cannot imagine this would pass constitutional muster and I think it would be enjoyed immediately. So it's more important just to expose these democrats. And I hope GOP candidates everywhere are talking about it throughout these races, because I think we know it from polls, but you just know it from talking to your neighbors. In Colorado, there are an awful lot of pro gun rights Democrats and so this should be I think a very important issue in these upcoming campaigns. Ryan, words of wisdom before we turn it over here.
Speaker 3: Well, you just got to continue to fight for our rights, and I mean that through legal channels, through the legislative channels, and continue to stand our ground on our rights. Second Amendment rights to keep in bare arms. Well, there is no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: And this is just going to be such a telling election cycle in Colorado, and we're going to continue to follow closely. I think at this point there's not a whole lot of interest in it because most people just assume whoever the Democrats want run is going to win, just because Colorado is so deep blue right now. But there's an opening there. There is hope, and there are different facts and circumstances combining to create that hope. So let's hope that expands. Thank you Ryan for your great work. Kelly you as well, you mean sunshine every day. Join us tomorrow on the Dankpla show