Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Amo has come in living man's property.
Speaker 2: Of all time.
Speaker 1: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master. Then you did it. Then you did it. Where you did.
Speaker 3: Allowed to play, Come out to play, Come out to play, Come out to play.
Speaker 1: The person, the horse, The.
Speaker 4: Sun is rising God, wake up, Wake.
Speaker 3: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 4: We're all here to show you how Jenner wits horses, Ross Station k M MO G Home of God.
Speaker 1: Listens. It's a family bee.
Speaker 5: Don't turn that.
Speaker 4: Tile tas wait and see.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Sjo and time to start to show.
Speaker 4: Plastick you about presco I whisping Man, Marty Show, Welcome to the working week. It's all such a bore kick back, made up and stop it and make it hardcore whispy and then mess picked up your soul deadline.
Speaker 1: You'll good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show, BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two, nine four five. Listen online the website at rocks kmod dot com pass shows. Those are available online search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash, bmms six nine freaking hang out with each and every day. Good morning, GIMPI, well, good morning. As he's out, we expect it back on Monday. We've got tickets to give away to see Dirty Heads and three eleven. That show is Wednesday, August twenty sixth at the Walmart amp A Theater in Rogers. Taket available Walmart amp dot com. We got friggin a Friday. What's the one thing women do that disgusted you? Just one? Fellas women you women can share too. Yeah, women find other women disgusting. Twenty five dollars gift card to get some Miller Lite or whatever you want could be yours. Frigging a Friday. We got Taser Time Trivia. We're gonna shock each other even if Lindsay's not here, so the one person will be the shocker and the question taker Willie Milly of course too, where you can ask any question you want. Go back to something you couldn't get on, get in on. Maybe you were up in the loader so you couldn't get to your phone, whatever that is. Maybe you're head your hands and you know something at the machine shop. We can answer those things or go back to them if you couldn't get in with us. And tonight we're gonna be at Sweet Shots in Jinks from six pm to eight pm for cleets and gold ones. Come have a ice cold course light with us. And this is new developing. Ghype doesn't even know this yet. Oh, we're sending you to a big game in Kansas City tomorrow night. Hooray. So come out and see us in Jinks at Sweets Sweet Shots. And if you want to go up to Kansas City to see a soccer match between Algeria and Austria, that's a pretty big deal to say you've gone to one of these big soccer matches happening across the country. Yes, you'll be the envy of your friends, that's right. So but you got to come out to Sweet Shots and Jinks. We will be giving them away there and so it should be fun because it's global soccer happening in Kansas City in Dallas, and we're going to send you up to Kansas City. Yeah, you can join those other Argentinians that rode their bicycles all the way up here. But you didn't even do it a quarter of the way that they did. Right, We're not even gonna make you ride your bike. You can't. You can, So we'll see you out there over at Sweet Shots in Jinks from six to eight. Gimpy was very excited, He's telling me before the show started, huh, because they've announced something big in Gimpi's life, the thing he's been waiting for for years to happen for years, Right, Yeah, man, this thing has been in the making for I want to say at least ten twelve years, but it's really just been you know, ramping up over the past couple of years. And I'm I'm stoked, but yet at the same time, I'm skeptical. Sure, I'm skeptical because they've pushed it back before, and I'm afraid that they might push it back last minute. But I'm out, like an eighty twenty thirteen years. Thirteen years isn't the making. Yeah, I'm eighty percent sure they're gonna do it, twenty percent skeptical that they might push it back again. I don't know enough to decide whether I should be skeptical, skeptical or not. I know it's been thirteen years and the technology in thirteen years is a lot. Oh yeah, And when they were releasing them before, there was only a few years gap, so you wouldn't see the evolution as much. You would notice it, but you wouldn't go, oh, this is Tecmo Ball to Madden, right, which is it's gotta look dramatically different. Oh yeah. And in case you wonder what the hell we're talking about GTA six coming out, they did the pre orders starting if you know you now, yeah, yeah, of course you do. But just in case, people are huge GT have been since the beginning. I remember, back in nineteen ninety nine, my buddy Todd Junis brought his PlayStation over to my house, right, and we were all just a couple of friends gathered around and I was like, what games you got. He's like, I got this, I got this, and I got this other one. I don't know if you're gonna like it or not. It's it's grand theft Auto. He brought over the very first one, old school Bird's Eye View, and I was like, oh, that's kind of neat. It sounds cool. What is it about, ah, you just run jobs for the mob and dah da da da. I was like, that sounds pretty cool, let's check it out, and I was blown away at that time. At that point in time, that's when I decided I love taking somebody's car from him and then running over hookers and killing them. So since then, GTA has been a part of my life since nineteen ninety nine, and I progressed all the way through GTA two three. There's a couple of like the sub genre ones like GAYTONI I didn't play right right because I didn't know about it until it was well after the fact. But there were times me and my buddies would gather around and play Grand Theft Auto three. And this was before GTA online, right, so it was simply just regular story mode gameplay. But we would we would sit back and we'd get baked, and we'd go on rampages and see who could last the longest with the five star wanted level. We had a lot of fun with these games, and so so ever since then, I'm just steady progressed and I have owned every single GTA game except for the Ballot of GAYTONI all of them, even to the point to where when Grand Theft Auto five, because it started off on the PS four right, and then I got the PS five. I bought GTA five twice, once for the four and then again for the five. Okay, so this is a huge deal for me. I think the the sheer, the graphics, the interaction that goes with this new model, right, the AI that's behind it, live weather reactions, right, it's it's it's gonna be a badass game. And I can see why they're charging what they're charging for it. Do we know anything about the map or any of the character? Like, are all the characters gonna be? Do we know anything about it? So, yeah, there's a few there. You could you as it stands right now, with the story mode, you can place two different characters, a male and a female, and the kind of switch back and forth kind of like with GTA five you had three different characters. You had Michael, Franklin and Trevor, and then they all coincide within the same storyline, but you switch back and forth between the three players. Okay, and so it's the same basic premise with this. It's set down in Vice City, Florida. It's the biggest map that Grand Thefto has ever put together. It's like twice the size of the GTA five's map. Right now Los san Dos. Yeah, uh so it's it's going to be massive what they say. And this is all just everything that I've heard on the internet and seen video wise, Like the characters the NPCs, they remember you. Like, let's just say you go up to a random NPC on the street and you whack them in the back of the head with the baseball bat. You don't kill them, but he remembers who you are, and then words starts spreading around town that you're this asshole that goes around whacking people with bats. Right, the police remember you. Let's say you go in and you rob a convenience store and you happen to get away. Well, my friend, they remember you. They see your face, they see the car, even if you swamp cars, right because before you be like, oh I'm just gonna get out of this car and go steal another one and then they won't know what. Nope, they remember who you are. So the memory behind it, I think is pretty awesome. This is a next level game that I am seeing. It changed the games for sure, Oh absolutely. And it's been over a decade and so you've got AI possibility. So do you want do you want it to be better graphics or do you want it to be more like Arcade chaotic? Yes, it better be balls is what I'd like to see both. Of course, the graphics is a should the wanted system be different to what the wanted system? Oh yeah, Oh yeah, I think uh, because they're bringing back the military. When you get a five star used to be when you get a five star wanted level, right, you'd have the military come after you. Not not only do you have city cops coming after you, you've got because you're a criminal, everybody's a criminal pretty much for the most part, You've got helicopters, tanks, all this stuff coming after you. So I think that's cool that they brought that back. We're talking about graphics. The sheer difference. If you've looked at the progression through the years of GTA, it's always gotten better and better when it comes to the artwork and the graphics. And this is far beyond anything that I've ever seen before. And that's just watching the trailers. I'm like, holy cow, that looks realistic. So GTA comes out in November and they're doing pre orders, and this would be a game if I played, this would be a game that I would play. And one of the things I love about GTA the times I have played it is that it's kind of like the South Park of video games, Like they make fun of people and cultures, so we get to see TikTok, Right we should, right, we should see influencers. Yeah, should we see that? Should they be making fun of modern day politics? Sure? Why not? Nothing should be off the table, and it should evolve to me. They'll to me, they'll miss a giant opportunity since it's all digital. They'll miss a giant opportunity if they can't do current events. Fast hypothetical there is the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and then being able to make fun of the Chiefs. Yeah, I'm using a very bland one so your feelers don't get hurt. But I'm just saying they should have an opportunity when those things happen to inject that in. I think that that could be interesting that they could do that. I don't know about the licensing behind that, sure, sure, I do know that they have licensed out real cars. So instead of like your your off brand Lamborghini that Grand Theft Auto was known for, right, it's an actual branded Lamborghini, Porsche, Mercedes stuff like that, right, which I think is pretty cool. You know, before you be like, oh, I got a Ferrari, but it's not really a Ferrari. It's a a Bernarni or some jive like that, you know what I mean. I'm stoked. TikTok wasn't even a thing at thirteen years ago. Live streaming wasn't even a thing. Smartphones were a big deal, but they weren't what they are today. No, but that's I mean, if you think about it, maybe that's why it took thirteen years, because they're keeping up with the times and they and of course the technology behind it or whatever. So it's see, was Florida the punchline that it is now? I don't think it was thirteen years ago. Yeah, Florida has been known as craziness for a long time. I think it was. I think it was cause like in GTA, right, GTA six, at least on the trailer that I've watched or whatever. Yeah, I mean, you've got crazy people oufter wrestling alligators, You've got you've got bitches on top of the hoods of cars riding down the street. Twerkin. Yeah, it's right, we've seen that live video. Actually happen, you know. So they've got that inserted into the game, and I'm like, well, that's that's kind of neat. They're taking, like you said, real life stuff and putting it into the game. It feels like the Rockstar has just been leaning on the whole Uh it's back and not really shared any big things, right. Uh they have. They have so far as the interaction in the game, and so far as the graphics and the the live weather or whatnot. It's like it'd be tornadoes and hurricanes and stuff like that, which has never been a thing in Grand theft Autal Life before. So they are. But of course they're going to keep a lot close to your chest, to their chest because well, you don't want to blow your whole wad and you know too early. So it's like, okay, let's let's just feed them a little bit, just give them the tip, right, so that way they they've got something to look forward to. I think they've got to splash the way GT originally did where people went what I think they will. I think they will. I think once this launches and people start playing, you're gonna start seeing a lot on online, you know, on facebooks and tiktoks and stuff like that, and people are going to be blown away as to like, holy cow, this is awesome. Somebody texted in and said, GTA sounds like it's gonna go into s happy. I stopped it for I want to know what you mean, Like, what how did it go? What are we saying or what are you hearing that makes it go so to s. Somebody said, I prefer GTA off brand cars to the licensing thought it gave the game a certain charm. That is true, it kind of did. But at the same time, it's like, ah, okay, because here's the at least for my experiences. You know, when you're buying or you're driving the Cheetah, which I think is like their version of a Ferrari, everybody calls it, Hey, look at this Ferrari I got It'll say, look at my Cheetah, you know what I mean? So, I think it gives it a sense of realism there. I don't think you're wrong. It's just my opinion, but hey, whatever, Listen, they're gonna make a ton of money, absolutely they are. It's cost them a it's like over a billion dollars, like two billion dollars to make this game. So I can see why they're charging so much. I know you got to make up for it, but it's such a huge franchise and Rockstar kills it when it comes to games anyway. If you just want to look at just the games that Rockstar has, the Grand Theft Auto franchise, Red Dead, Redemption franchise. All right, just those two right there has been what's been moving rock Star. And they've got other couple of good games. Bully is a good one. I think they did a couple of noir games or whatever, and those are all right, But Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead is what's what's really rock Stars all about? Are you gonna pre order it? That's a good question. I probably should. I told you about some free money that I got yesterday, right, and I was like, man, maybe I should hold onto this for emergencies, but an't. The same time, I'm like, hmm, maybe this is God's way of telling me you should go ahead and get you six right now. Right, My little blessing in disguise is like, hey, you want the game, here's you some free money. Somebody textans said, it's just a shame. The entire writing staff has been changed since the release of GTA five and GTA Online. Yeah, I bet some of them are dead. Yeah, I bet they've had kids. Right, you're just saying like people change, you might not the original people on it. Yeah, GTA five is closer to the release of YouTube than the next game. There probably not wrong, right, all right, we got to take a break. We've got freging day Friday. We want to know for you, what's the one thing women do that disgusted you? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. Get you on the line. We're gonna hook you up at the twenty five dollars gift card to buy similar line or whatever you want from the store. BMMS and what's one thing women do that disgusted you to eight two nine four five, And if you'd like to go see the game that the whole world's watching up in Kansas City, we're gonna be giving a pair away. Sorry sorry, I think we're giving away four oh like a four pack. Oh, so you can take some friends. Yeah, that'll be fun. So that'll be tonight at Sweet Shots and Jinks from six to eight. You've got to come by and win those. And I would imagine you got to be there because the game is tomorrow night. Sorry, the match is tomorrow night, right. We gotta take a break and we'll be back. You want to win tickets to see Algeria and Austria in Kansas City, you gotta come to Sweet Shots and Jinks tonight. Yes, we have tickets to give away for that match tomorrow night, but you gotta come see us tonight at Sweet Shots and Jinks. It is uh Friday, which means we do news quikies just the headlines.
Speaker 6: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news and news.
Speaker 1: That just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimpi and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big nin Morning showing ninety seven five man starts to go fund me for penile enlargement. I heard the the amount of money got was a disappointment. I wish I could tell you more about this because the size of his winger. I mean, you don't start to GoFundMe and you're Ron Jeremy. That is a true statement. But when I saw the actual side, I was shows it. No, he didn't show it, but it says it says the actual size. I was like, no, wonder, how dire of a situation would you have to be to start a GoFundMe so and you'd have to talk about your wiener ooh, like it would have to be like this guy's issue. Okay, the signs that he's dealing with. Stop he's lying. Oh no, I didn't see it, but I'm just gonna take his word for it since I can talk about it. Yes, you keep saying his is a micro at point three eight Yeah, yeah, that's uh less than an inch. That's that's definitely half an inch. That's definitely need for an enlargement. I'm not believing him, first of all, good swindle on his part, because who's gonna like, uh huh prove it? Yeah that it's not an inny true that, but it's also it's not a grower nor a shower. I'm so curious now about just this uh so a guy. Okay, he apparently claims to have the world's smallest m h and he puts his name on it. Bro, Like, now you're known as the guy with the world's smallest waaner. Here's the thing he's been an advocate about, you know, being against body shaming. Bitch, don't tell anybody, right, and anybody shaming. Nobody knows because you're not like It's not like you're walking around without any pants on, so everybody can see what you got going on, or the lack thereof. I guess they should say, but I want to know before m I would need to know more before you donate. No, no, I would need to know more. By the way they're saying point thirty seven when he's ready for war. Really, poor guy. Poor guy. On the other hand, makes me feel better about myself. I need I have so many Are you a virgin? Uh? You better be? Because you better be? Yeah, because you you you are. You can't do it, you might be able to do it. I just think I think by the way, this cat's almost forty, Yeah, I think a woman who are very charitable when it comes to not letting that be a thing for them, right, But the functionality is, you know what I'm saying. So I just don't believe I'm not there, mostly because people lie on the internet all the time. Right, And now that he's getting a bunch of likes, uh, Ohio polase retire a robocomp after it historically made zero rest and issued zero tickets in ten months. Yeah, like, actually, are they're gonna take over? Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? He ain't doing squat well, he's just acting like the rest of them. Maybe he's more human than what you think. Russian soldiers revealing locations to quote lonely women online so funny, This is so funny. I ain't listen. I am no roberty lee. Uh huh. I don't think that's a good tactic in war. Well no, but they might be like looking for to some lonely women whoever they're fighting against their like you know, they're they're got ads on grinder. We need some volunteers to whoa, Hey, there's lonely women in your area waiting for you. Here flee seriously concerned as magician vanishes. Yeah, they do that. He's a little too good at his tricks. Right. A town in Quebec has recognized trees as living with rights. I don't know why you say it, and so disgusted because here's where I'm at with it. Who cares? What right? Who cares? I want to know? But who cares? What impact does it have on your life? Because now you're just blending. Now you're blending. Not everything has to have rights, okay, but who cares animals? Then the next thing, you know, your VCRs got rights care, they'd be like, stop taking your VCR apart. I am more worried about other things than that. These the Canadians are not because they're worried to make sure these trees are treated correctly. Man wakes up from dead and immediately tries to kiss the woman who saved him. I sent you the link so you could see it. He absolutely does, like like what is that sandlot? When the kid jumps into the pool and then Wendy Peppercorn goes to give him mouth to mouth and he sticks his tongue mount her throats. Except he you small's was plotting and planning. This guy, I mean does not look like he's plotting and planning. No, but he's The video is fantastic. Can you blame him? I mean he knows how to pick shorts, that's real. Skateboarder crosses the US in thirty nine days. Good for him, that's pretty impressive. Yeah, he clearly picked up you know, wasn't on the shoulder or there's all that gravel. Yeah, right. Police declare war on viral disappearing Genital's hoax. Okay. In a somewhat related story, Sam and sperm facials exist. No comments repeat A fender with diarrhea fetish jailed for targeting boys in secondary school. Oh god, I have another headline I can't comment on. Thanks. What hey, they're fairw It was fine with just the first part, but you had the second part. We're like, what's happening. You're worried about stupid trees. I'm worried about that people with the diary. I wish people got more as mad about the tree thing as they are mad as this as they did about the tree thing. Yeah. Yeah, people are just weird. It's science. As you age, you should smoke more weed. I concur over seventeen hundred meatpacking workers locked out after demanding bathroom breaks. Oh god, that's gotta be in another country, right, Nope, you got to read the story because it is unbelievable. That's shameful. Man. I understand that a job has to get done, but you also have to allow them to take a break to at least use the bathroom. I wish I could tell you the story because the headline is splashing more than I mean. There is a problem. Okay, and they aren't letting them go to the bathroom, but there is some context there that you go, oh, okay, but it the company isn't being nefarious. Yeah, I guess, like because you know, some people will clock in and go to the crapper and then sit on the crapper for twenty minutes, you know, getting paid for not working, and maybe that's the case. I don't know. I haven't read the story, probably won't go read the story. The company has a logical argument on why not. Okay, there's just a solution they don't want to get to, right. Award winning fried Chicken restaurant in Japan hasn't changed it's cooking oil in sixty six years. All I could think about when I saw that headline was those TikTok videos that show people eating food street food and I don't know, some scan country right, and they're cooking eggs but the grease is black, yes, and they cook their food in it. And the guy smashes a hamburger with his hand and then flatting flings in it, and I'm just like, there's no there's no way I could eat it. I'm good just thinking about I'm like, there's no the egg isn't you know, like when you fry eggs sometimes it gets a little brown or black. Yeah, because of the grease. Yeah, no, this is black. I'm good. I don't I don't. I don't understand how people can eat that. Annual ninja tests take place, uh wanja? How quiet can you run? Trying to think a ninja test? Here? You're throwing throwing star capabilities? How good are you at the nun chucks? Can you swing from a tree branch and land yourself on the roof of a pagoda?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Numb chucks are really not that great of a tool. Why say that? A nine times out of ten you're gonna hurt yourself. Yeah, and also you're gonna swing and it gives you leave yourself open. That is true. But if in the event that you make contact on somebody, they can break bones. Man, sure they are tough. Sure there. If I can get a nuclear bomb, I will do a lot of damage if it's a fantastic Yeah, yeah, there was. I was uber and this is maybe a month or so ago, and I was out north Tulsa, out there on Peoria and there was this guy out there in the grass lawn of the quick trip and he had a set of nunchucks, just fighting the air, just swinging him around, fighting the air. I was like, I look over. I was like, that guy got nunchucks. Show enough he does, and then I'll be damned. Not Maybe just a couple of days later, I'm on the TikTok. Somebody had found the guy and posted him on there. I was like, ah, it's the same nunchuck guy. So hey, listen, you gotta protect yourself somehow. Hey, with all the critique I just gave, being known as the numbchuck guy, isn't exactly the worst? No, no, last one. There are concerns about therapy ferrets used to kill rats in UK's largest children's prison. What's going on? Apparently they're using the therapy ferrets to kill the rats at a bridge children's prison. Not just any it's the large let's just let's just let's just use the back half of that sentence. Yeah there's a children's prison, Yeah, a rather large one too. They have a rat problem, yes, and now let's use the beginning part. They have they have they have mice head to go to therapy, go kill rat. Yeah. They got ferrets out there, ferrets, Yeah, shining light into unhatched eggs could allow the chicken gender reveals. Not our boy who needs to gofund me? Oh god, all right, listen, we're giving away twenty five dollars gift card to get some Miller Lite for whatever or whatever you want for freaking day Friday. What's one thing women do that disgusted you? Bmms and whatever that is? To eight two nine four five. The Big Man Morning Show returns next, and it looks like Richard is on the phone with us. Hey, Richard, how are you.
Speaker 2: Man for?
Speaker 1: Richard?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: What's one thing women do that disgusted you?
Speaker 5: And leave in there dirty old yeady cuts or Stanley cuffs in the car During the summer they get all boldy and stink. No, they got a whole bunch of yeah.
Speaker 1: Like they keep getting bigger too, like like a five gallon bucket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't even fit in the cup holders.
Speaker 1: Right, or you go around a corner and they fall out and tumble out.
Speaker 5: Right Now, you got moldy carpets. Because they don't just drink this water's got to be coffee or some sweet mixed drink in the.
Speaker 1: Water, right, it's a water with crystal light packet, a little bit of collagen and some Beat twelve. There you go right on, man, But we're gonna hook you up, gimp go ahead and tell them exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 6: Well, Dick, though, stink ho who's just scored you a twenty five dollars gift card for similar light or whatever you want, and to you hang online, buddy, so Gimpie can get your personal info and have a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, see it, Dick, or see you later, alligator. Uh, good morning, GIMPI, Oh, good morning, Corbin. Hey, why don't you head on out to one oh Field tonight, Obie. I's gonna be out there taking donations because we need your blood. And if you go out there and you donate your blood tonight, you're gonna get a free pair of tickets to a drillers game. We're gonna hook you up with passes to Frontier City or Hurricane Harbor or that other one that I can't think of right now. Also, you'll get a free T shirt. And on top of all that, we're gonna hook you up, well, they're gonna hook you up with a free launcher. That's pretty awesome. All for donating blood and saving lives. Don't forget We're gonna be out cleats and cold ones for a chance to win some tickets to see Austria and Algeria up in Kansas City. But you gotta come by Cleats and Cold Ones from with our friends from cours Light. We'll have some matches on the screen. We'll have great food out there and get you to go up to Kansas City to see some world soccer happening. But you got to come by and see a six pm to eight pm at Sweet Shots and Jinks. We're giving away beer for friggin' a Friday. What's one thing women do that disgusted you? We'll get you on the air and you're gonna get a twenty five dollars gift card to get some Miller Light or whatever you'd like. You just got to answer the question, what's one thing women do that discussed you bmmass and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. What do you gotta gim pie? Well, you know, there's a lot of things that they do that disgust me, and I think I landed on probably one of the most disgusting ones, and that is the sheer amount of hair that is left behind. Okay, now you could easily say, yeah, the most disgusting one is probably probably when when when they shed in the shower and then they just stick it to the wall. So when I go into the shower afterwards, my shower walls are furry, and I think that's gross because it's like, oh, listen, listen, I don't mind if you do that, but take it off of the wall and put it into the trash instead of just leaving this giant glob of hair on the shower wall. And then and then, like I said, it's just the sheer amount of hair that is left behind. You know, you'd be laying in bed whatever mine in your own business. You get up to work the next day and it's all wrapped around parts of your body. You're like, how did that get there? Yes, I'm like, oh no, I haven't trimmed in a while, but this is ridiculous. I feel the same way about with it being in sinks, okay, clogging up the pea trap, uh huh uh huh, just hanging out. Yeah, I'll find it in my beard. Yes, I'm like, what's that? And I'll grab it and I'll be like I can feel it like curl around my neck and over my ear and then over an eyebrow, and you're like, what is happening. It's like they're silently trying to kill us with their hair. That's true, you know, it's like, come on and listen. I get it. People shed, that's a part of life. Yeah, but I've never seen any any person shed as much as a woman does. What's one thing women do that discussed you? Bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. Listen. It doesn't have to be hateful, it doesn't have to be just guys. I know women know that women do things that are disgusting. I think it's disgusting. You don't know how to break down a box, okay, your inability to either A not take trash out or B your inability you open the box, so I know you know you can. You can do the other fifty percent, right, Well, that's a man's job, Cormyn. So it discussed me that you don't. It disgusts me how you just make the leaning tower of boxes right and just can walk by it. I get it doesn't even exist now, Okay? Are they putting them out there? Waiting for you to take them out, or are they saving the boxes because you never know when you're gonna need a box of that size, then put a note on it. I think I've heard this all before because I don't know what's happening here. You don't need that many different size of boxes. You just don't, right. I am guilty. I've got a box of boxes in my garage, and then I've stacked other boxes on top of that box of boxes. But I keep those boxes for the next time that I got to move because it's a huge pain in the ass to go to the liquor store or go to the grocery store and find more dig them out of their dumpster. You don't know what that quality is or whatever. With that being said, I've been in that house since twenty twenty, right, six years now, and those boxes have been sitting there for six years. I'm sure they're weathered. I'm sure their condition isn't near as good as it was when I first put them there. I just I know I'm gonna need boxes someday, Right, I got another one. This isn't gonna land well for a lot of you, Okay, But I don't care smoking cigars. You don't think that's well, I do. I think it's very disgusting. To be fair, you don't like smokers anyway, which is understandable, but for me personally, maybe not so much smoking it just holding it. Yeah, okay, something about it. I'm like, A, that's kind of hot. That's kind of that kind of rinks right up there with women that ride, you know in my sexiness level, like that, that's that's pretty hot. Yeah, I don't. I don't know if it's like, ah, this is gonna be right, like a men should only do that thing, okay, which I clearly that's dumb. Yeah, it's dumb to say that, but it just I don't know, it looks weird. It doesn't make sense to me. I think scars are gross just in general. Some of them can be some of them smell like straight dog gass, and I'm like, that's nasty. Oh they're really good, Corbin, Listen, you don't have to. I'm not asking you to convince me, right, but somebody took a cigarette and was like, no, no, no, no no no. What you need to do is lay them flat, roll them up, and it's better make them bigger and fatter, bigger and fatter. Listen, you all that love them, find the thing you love and love the hell out of it, right, So don't get your feelers hurt. Don't say you're taking away my man card. If you love it, enjoy it. I'm just the cot topic is what's one thing that women do the disc Yeah, one thing. Another thing that is the women's mystery boxes. When I was working fast food, you go, I've gotta clean the bathrooms, right, you have to, and that means I've got to go into the ladies room. And it's more than just taking out the regular trash, refilling the paper towels and sweeping and mopping the floors, no, the And honestly, I haven't been in a women's room in a long time, so I'm not sure if they still have these. But when I was dealing with it, they had a metal box that was screwed to the stall wall right and that, and it had a little brown paper sack in there, and that's where they would dispose of their feminine hygiene products. And you got to take that out with the rest of the trash. Right, So here's the disgusting part. And I understand you got to dispose of them. I think maybe you could dispose of it in the regular trash can. Ou't. I don't know how that works, right, Why does the trash can have to be so close? Right? Well, I would open up the lid on those things, and the stank that would come out of that tiny little box was enough to make me heave. I think that is just outright disgusting. Makes me glad that I'm a dude and I ain't gotta worry about all that. Sure, Sure, I I don't find periods that disgusting. It's natural, it happens. You can thank you for that one or whatever. That sheer amount of blood all in one spot, it's pretty gross. Again, I I just don't worry. It's just not a thing on my radar that I'm like, that's really gross. It's not like and it's not concerning, right, So I'm just I mean, sometimes it's actually a good sign if it means they're healthy, right, I means you didn't get them knocked up or that, So there are some benefits of it. However, still gross. We want to know from you, what's one thing women do that disgusted you? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five, twenty five dollars gift card to get some Miller like or whatever you want is up for grabs. And it doesn't have to be something that all women do. It could be something your woman does. Oh yeah, single amount? Huh? If your woman cups and throws, if you know what that is yet awesome At the same time, I'll explain it. Cup and throw is where they take their hand and make like a cup and then capture their flatulence and then heave it at you. Yes, right in your face. Yes, anybody that need does that. I don't know you got a special spot. Settle down. I'm just saying that's gross. Listen, that is not gross. It's pretty gross, man, And you're not really doing anything. Okay, you haven't been traumatized by somebody's fart before in your life? You can tell you I had an older brother. Uh huh, yeah, yeah, did he sit on your face and far Yes, that is far more worse, and I would put in the bucket of disgusting. Maybe then cupping and trying to throw air at me from a distance of further than one foot. I guess I'm just jaded against all farts right now, all flatulence because of Walter and how he traumatized me as a kid, Walter, who I couldn't tell you. I help you remembers last name. I remember his last name, but I just know his name is Walter, and he is. He has traumatized me on flatulence for the rest of my life. What's one thing women do that discussed you BM messing whatever that is? To eight two nine four five. We got tickets to give away to see the Dirty Heads in three eleven. When we come back. We want to know what's one thing women do that discussed you PM A mass and whatever that is? To eight two nine four five. Lindsay's on the phone, High Lindsay, Lindsay, can you hear me? Yeah, Lindsay, tell me what's one thing women do that disgust you?
Speaker 7: Those pimple patches that they put all over their face and wear out in the public, and all those crazy shapes. And the worstest part is most of the time they don't put them in the trash. They stick them on things that shouldn't be stuck on. I'm looking at one that my kid put on my soap bottle.
Speaker 1: At least be right because he's just in the shower, right, So just put it right there, right right, the worst thing. And what do they do? What is their purpose?
Speaker 7: I guess to cover up a pimple that I probably wouldn't the boats head. You not put a sticker over it on your face. Now, I'm just wondering how bad it's looking with that festering thing. And no, it takes me out so bad I don't even want to finish.
Speaker 2: That's that sentence.
Speaker 1: Well, I won't let you. Let's go ahead and tell her exactly what she's getting. GIMPI caught on.
Speaker 6: What's saying the most disgusting thing a woman can do is not on some fresh cut.
Speaker 1: Okrah, here's a twenty dollars gift guard so you can get you some Miller Lite or.
Speaker 2: Whatever you like.
Speaker 1: Bad to you, Cobyn lindsay, hang on the line so Gimby can have your info and have a great weekend. Okay, thank you, you too. See what Gimpie has in his four by four Hell, Cobyn says here that Zillow study says homes are getting more expensive. This is your nod edition four by four. So we've been we've we've been waiting for them to tell us a record number of cities across the US and now have starter homes valued at one million dollars. Starter home right at one million dollars. I bought my first home here into in Tulsa. Uh huh, I think I paid one oh one. Okay, that's better than a million dollars, right, and I can look and see how much that home is worth. Right now, you want to take a guess. Uh, let's see you bought it at one oh one. I want to say it's a three twenty five. I gotta find the map here and I'll make sure I know where I'm at. Okay, let's see that home now is worth Let's just take you much longer than it needs to. Well, while that's loading, I'll finish the story. According to Zilo, two one hundred and forty two cities across twenty six states have housing markets that have a price tag, with that price tag as the injury point for home ownership. California has the most cities on that list, with one hundred and five, and the second on that list is New York with forty two cities. A million dollar starter home fortunately is not the norm, with the average home price across the country just under two hundred thousand. Did you find it? Yes, I did, one hundred and seventy seven thousand. So it has gone up, but sure not as much as I thought it was. Homes go up in price, for sure they do. But a starter home for me, I think should be in the like lower one hundreds, right, I mean that was nine hundred and sixty eight square feet. Yeah that's a small one he had, but a million dollars. But I guess, I guess if you're looking at like places like California and New York, where their prices are much higher on everything, that's going to make sense. So you say it's got to be a home that's less than one thousand square feet. I think so. I think so for a starter home, Yeah, a thousand square feet or less, two three bedrooms, one bath maybe two. Okay, so under a thousand square feed or a thousand or less. I'm just trying to look at the prices here in Tulsa. Yeah, I don't want businesses. Yeo, those are apartments. Yeah, you're looking at high end two hundred low in eighty, but that's seven hundred and sixty two square feet. That is not a big home. Yeah, that's small I'd be good for a single person like myself nine hundred twelve, one hundred and forty three thousand. I know that house is one hundred and fifty five eh. Prices a rising. What else we got here? The Supreme Court protects pesticides In key roundup case, the Supreme Court is ruling in favor of agro chemical company Monsanto WHOAM and its parent company, Bayer. Justices restricted Americans' ability to sue pesticide makers over alleged health harms stemming from their products. With yesterday's seven to two ruling, it rained in thousands of lawsuits pursued in state's courts that accused Bayer of failing to warn users that the active ingredient in its Roundup weight killer causes cancer. I don't know if I don't think I like that very much because it lacks accountability, which seems to be a continuing growing theme. Yeah. That means the companies that have the money, you know, they can pretty much get away with anything. Here's some more no news for you, Corbin. Americans facing financial hardship due to high prices and waiting for the announcement. Now I'm can be like, oh, okay, that feels okay now. According to a new Gallup poll, it shows economic confidence remains weak but has improved modestly in June. According to the findings, the surge and gas prices accompanied by the Iran conflict is felt by Americans, as two thirds report gas prices are causing hardships for their household. It's not just gas, however, Gallup's poll results suggest the broader economic effect of rising energy cost may be leveling off. Economic confidence improved slightly in June after a sharp decline in the past few months, while concern about economic issues has not risen further. And then, lastly, here NSU announces launch of varsity rodeo program and joins nine other Oklahoma schools. Northeastern State University is launching an intercollegiate rodeo program, joining nine other Oklahoma schools that compete in the National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association. I learned today that that's the thing. The NFL NSU rodeo team will train and compete at the Rock and p Arena thanks to donations from Craig and Wye Way, Anita Phil Potts. NSU joins Oklahoma State, Connors State, Murray State, Northeastern Oklahoma A and M, Northwestern Oklahoma State, Oklahoma Panhandle State, Southeastern Oklahoma State, Southwestern Oklahoma State, Western Oklahoma State College in the Central Plains division of the n IRA. I didn't know we had so many state colleges, probably more than that. Good morning, Good morning, Corman. I want you to join me this weekend down in town off of Rock the Riverfest going on down at Sparrow Hockey Campgrounds. I got all kinds of bands playing all weekend long. We're gonna float, we're gonna camp. We're gonna party our asses off. If you can still get your tickets, go to Sparrowhawk Dot Camp right there on the internet. You get all your details and takeets. Right here. We're giving away beer for frigging a Friday. What's the one thing women do that disgusted you? Bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. A twenty five dollars gift card to get some Miller Lite or whatever you want is up for grabs, but you got to send a text bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. Lindsay's not here, but we're gonna do Taser Time trivia and normally, whoever went last picks first, which uh, we're gonna do right now. There's two names in the bucket. I took Lindsay's out. So this seems like a colossal waste of time, but I'm doing it anyway, and it's me, of course. So Gimbie will ask the questions, and he will also be the one providing the electrical current through my body. Should I answer them incorrectly? It's three three, It's three questions, and uh, we'll see how I do. I'm ready. First of all, I want to say I didn't know that America was a eunuch. Yeah. Yeah, So I had to draw a picture because we can't do very much because of copyright issues. I realized they left off Florida. Yeah, you did, but you knew what it was. You knew what it was, so it wasn't that bad. You want to see what he's talking about. It's on our social media. South America looks like a chicken leg. By the way, again, you knew what it was. You were absolutely right. I corbyan question number one, You're ready for this. What do you call a score of zero in tennis? What do you call a score of zero in tennis love Final answer, what do you call a score of zero in tennis? You said love? It is love? All right? I was like, no, nope, no, different sport. Different sport. Yeah, I think that's the only tennis term I know, but I could I couldn't remember what what the score was, so all right. Question number two, all right, Cormyn, what popular accessory does Daphne wear? Daphne from Scooby Doo? So, what popular accessory does Daphne wear? Daphne talking Scooby Do? And is Daphne the blonde or is Daphne the the bob haircut? Now I wish I was I've been worried about getting a Scooby Doo question because they've been in there for a while. Because I don't know my Scooby Doo. I'm surprised you're not at home watching episodes to get caught up study if you may, Nope, because I got things to do, sure, like watch paint dry, eat an edible, watch Scooby Doo. It would be a good time. I don't glasses Final answer, What popular accessory does Daphne always wear? You said glasses and the answer is a purple scarf. Just see Daphnie's the blonde. She's a redhead, sure, by the way. And then yes, Velma is the one with glasses and the bomber, and that's a popular accessory. Well at that time it was Fred had his ascot and she's wearing scars. So he did have he did have, he did have an ascot. And that's one of those things that I get. I'm never gonna wear. No, see, I'm gonna say that, and I'll be damned if my wife's like, hey, we got to go to a charity thing where we dress like douchebags. Grab your ascot. We're going to the charity. And I know some of you going. I don't know what this is. This seems like old school. But if you go to rent a tux, that is our go you're getting. Having a wedding that is an item you can choose, like a vest and a cumbersome, cumbersome cumber button. Cumbersom is a seventary three song in a state not us. Never mind, you would have forgotten it on your drawing anyway. I didn't, All right, Cormyn, what six letter word is both a seed company and and an exercise that involves a squat a push up and jumping in the air. Yeah, so it's not a box jump. That's not a good seed okay. And if I'm being honest, I didn't know it was a seed until you just asked the question, because your description of the exercise is what sold me to make me know that that's what it was. So I'm gonna say burpie final answer. What six letter word is both a seed company and an exercise that involves a squat, a push up, and a jumping in the air. You said burpie, It is indeed burpie. Now, assuming you could do push ups, how many burpies do you think you could do? Because it sounds not bad right, like it's a push up, yeah, it's a squat and then it's a jump like that feels how many do you think you could do? I actually attempted those ones because I can half ass a push up right right. My shoulder bends and what's allowed to do the push up? And I think I got like three. Yeah, they're really And I was like, dude, no, I'm good. They They're one of those things that whoop your ass? Do you underestimate getting up? Yeah? Who's why is ass idea? Was it to come up with that we've done in jiu jitsu before, where you lay down and you have to get up really fast and run to the end of the mat. It's like thirty feet it's not far. Okay, two of those and you're like Louck because you underestimate getting up and how hard it is. All right, So now it's going to be Gimpy's turn, and he's going to get three questions. We'll see how he does. And the first question that I have for Gimpy is what gives the Candy pop rocks their signature popping effect? What gives the Candy pop rocks their signature popping effect? This is an interesting question because I never realized it. There was obviously something happening to do that. Yeah, I have no idea, So I'm just gonna say sodium. Final answer, and prepare for you to shock me. What gives candy pop rocks their signature popping effect? You said sodium. I know that's wrong. Yeah, it isn'tcorrect. The correct answer is carbon dioxide gas. Okay, sure, cop bitch? Question two. Question two. Guinness is a beer brand that originated in which country. Guinness is a beer brand that originated in which country Guinness Guinness. I'm gonna say I feel like this is a trick question, right because I'm gonna say Ireland, because you know, when Saint Patrick's Day comes around, it's all about the Guinness. And I feel like there, I feel like there's a flag on a maybe not ah it could it be Scotland. Scotland doesn't sound very Guinnesse guinnesssee doesn't sound Scottish. F it Ireland. Final answer. Guinness is a beer brand that originated in Which country you finally landed on? Ireland? Ireland? The correct answer is Ireland, all right. Some people all confuse it as a British beer. Oh, okay, because it's very popular there, okay. Third question? Which professional sports team features the mascot of a lounge sorry, a large brown bear named Blades. Which professional sports team features the mascot of a large brown bear named blades? Uh, I'm not really a hip on my mascot mascot knowledge. I feel like this might be a Lindsey question because of the Chicago Bears. I don't know what their Chicago Bears name is. Could be Blades. I'm going with Chicago Bears. Final answer? Which professional sports team features the mascot of a large brown bear named Blades. Wrong sport. You said Chicago Bears, which is the NFL. The correct answer is the Boston Bruins, which is an NHL team hockey team. God damn it, I'm gonna go a little higher on your legs higher. Let me do the front. You want to pop that cap? Yeah, let's see how your reflex is. Let me move side. I might kick you in the balls. I don't want to hear about it. Big scar right there, that's when I slipped and fill in small spatch of ice in the parking lot. That's where the rod went into. It didn't move, It did move. That was awesome, scary. I don't know what the Chicago Bears mascot is because I'm not I don't recall. Okay, the official mascot is an anthromorphic bear named Stanley the Bear God stupid ass. His original name is a tribute to A. E. Staley, the founder of the Bears franchise, originally the Decatur Staley's. Okay, so his name is Staley or is a Stanley? It's s T A. L. E. Y. Staley Stale Staley the bear, which is a combination of the Saturday Live skit and then a Staley. Okay, that makes sense. I don't know nothing about hockey. I know. Was it the New Jersey Red Devils? Okay, that's one. What do you think their mascot's name is Satan? I don't know. Larry the Devil not bad in j devil. Okay, he's a seven foot tall, fun loving devil. Sure, it's so wild. There's the Anaheim Ducks, okay, from the Mighty Ducks. That's the only reason I know that one. And what do you think their mascot is clackers? Because they're not called the Anaheim Ducks anymore? Are they not? What are they called? I think they're the LA Ducks, aren't they? Are they? I don't know? See this is this is how much I know about hockey. Uh professional hockey team. Yeah, yeah, they're still They're still in Anaheim. Uh yeah they still are. Okay, still the Anaheim Ducks still have a duck as a mascot. God, I hope so. And wild we is the name? Okay? Yeah, they're the Los Angeles Stucks now, okay, so what else we got there? The Kings? Isn't that the one that Wayne Gretzky played for Yes, Okay, I imagine their mascot is a king. Nope, No, nope, that's stupid. You would never in a million years guess the name of the mascot for the La Kings Beau Regard. Oh my god, No, it's Bailey. That was close. Had to be in it. Bailey the Lion, Okay, because King King of the Jungle, named in honor of Garnet Ace Bailey, the team's beloved former director of pro scouting who tragically tragically lost his life on September eleventh, two thousand and one. Oh see that changed tone real quick, isn't it. You are like, how stupid is that about?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Was it? Okay? I was gonna say, was it always that way? Because he was alive before? The Kings have been around for a long time, So was it like after he died? So they're like, the King has been around longer than No, that's when they debuted him. Okay, Yeah, anywhere's Jersey number seventy two because the average temperature in southern California is seventy two. Okay, So what did they call the mascot before land before two thousand and seven? When they're like, okay, we feel sorry to listen. I know we're trying to fill some time, but I'm not going down the mascot history. I'll do it all my own. I don't want to do the Mascot family tree. I'll do it on my own time. Because of stupid stuff like that, I get curious and I'm like, what, I don't think get here, And that's how I know all the stupid stuff I know. All right, listen, tonight we are giving away tickets to see that soccer match in Kansas City between Austria and not Algeria. Yeah Algeria, right, sure, dang it. I think I've done it wrong. I think he done shocked me, and now my head's all masked up. I don't know. Nonetheless, we've got to get for that World soccer match that's happening up in Kansas City, Sweet Shots, six pm to eight pm. You got to be there to get signed up to win those because the soccer matches tomorrow night will take a break and we'll be back. Rush. More of the Big Man Morning Show is that you want to know from you, what's one thing women do that discussed you? Twenty five dollars gift card to get some Miller light or whatever you want is up for grabs, but you gotta text us bmms and whatever that is to eight two, nine four five. We're giving away tickets to see soccer up in Kansas City. Hooray for tomorrow night tonight at Sweet Shots and Jinks from six to eight. We'll have high school corps light there waiting for you. Get signed up. We'll give those away at the end of the night. It's about eight o'clock. And I looked. Those tickets are not cheap. Yeah, you would imagine. I mean, this is a world wide sport, sporting event that you're going to. Yeah, so they're not going to be cheap. We read a story about those guys that ride their bikes, Yeah all the way there. Yeah, eleven thousand miles nine months. Right, if anything, we just need twenty four hours from you. Yeah, come hang out with us tonight. You might win and then you go up to Kansas City tomorrow. That ain't so bad. That's a good way to start the weekend. And if I remember right, the game's a little later, okay, so it's not like you gotta get up at six am and go right, because it's only what four four hours four is that's not that bad? No, that's not that bet. You get up, you can get up early. You can go enjoy the day, the sights of Kansas City. We have a ton of soccer stuff happening in the city, and then go enjoy the match. Grab a hotel room unless you want to make that trek back whatever. I'm kind of jealous. It's a once in a lifetime trip. That is a bucket list event to go be a part of. For sure. For sure. That is my ten year old asked to go. Really, They're like, yeah about that. She hasn't played soccer since she was like four. Uh huh, she asked, Even she gets how big of a deal it is. I tell you, man, I've never never really got in, never really got into soccer right or foot to bool. But I've been watching these matches and I was like, Okay, this is kind of exciting, you know, kind of kind of worth watching. Yeah, they are, man, It's just like watching any other sport. When you have good teams playing, right, it gets really exciting. Yeah, and you have to qualify to be able to play, and all these teams are pretty kick ass. Yeah, the fans behind it Oh yeah, I think it's just awesome. Yeah, it's it's fun to watch and see people get so excited and I love watching them just be a part of stuff. Yeah, you know what I mean. Like, look a BUCkies exactly, this is a good time. I'm at a BUCkies. You're at a gas station, right, but they don't have BUCkies. You think this will cause some of these American companies to go worldwide like it. I'm sure they try, but yeah, like BUCkies Algeria. The funny thing like when you go to Europe and things are just smaller there, They just and then the biggest reason is space, right, So to have a BUCkies there would be probably just what our normal gas station would be, right right, right, because they just don't have the space for things like that. Well, I don't know. There's a bunch of like abandoned castles in Europe and stuff, right, you can turn an old castle into a BUCkies. I feel sacrilegious. Man. They literally hung people outside for stuff right now, killed their own fathers, like I gas pumps outside the watchtower. Yes, I don't know if you saw this. I can't believe this is a thing. Is that because Shrek? They're gonna do another Shrek movie, right, ugh, okay, but they're doing a spinoff. Okay, like, okay, I think Donkey. He's had a spin off before. No, it's a Donkey spinoff. Oh okay. It stated for release on June thirtieth of twenty twenty eight. Okay, And it's about how Donkey became the chatty sidekick. I thought we knew. I thought he was getting sold right, and that was where they were buying all the magical animals, uh huh. And the one was like he can talk, and Donkey didn't say anything, uh huh. And then he started floating away and he started talking, and his spell didn't last very long, and then he had to run away. And that's how he made Shrek during that time. Yeah, well, we need to elaborate on land, so therefore you're gonna get your own ninety minute movie. Yeah. I don't know if you care about that. I mean that's cool. I mean, Shrek is Shrek. Shrek was good when it first came out. I watched the first one, yeah, first, maybe two because of the kids. I'm trying to remember if I watched to put some boots. Well, that's about it. I have watched them all. Yeah, yeah, well, I mean you got young and so that makes sense. Uh, we need to thank these guys for bringing food. Yeah, man, our friends at around the Corner Bar and Grill brought us some tasty treats. I'm telling you, they're right there on Highway fifty one and Anita Rude and Broken Arrow and I got a club sandwich and I exposed Corbin to the burnt ends deviled eggs. These are probably my most favorite thing on the menu. I mean they're doubled egg for one. You don't go to many restaurants right and see deviled eggs on the menu, right, So I thought that was awesome. And then they decided to put burnt ends on top of it, and I'm like, whoever thought of this needs a high five because that is amazing. And then I've got the shark bites here, which, if you know what, shark bites are holopanos with stuff with cream cheese wrapping bacon. And they sent some orange marmalade, which I think that really makes the difference right there, because I usually just did but in range sauce or whatever, but that orange marmalade is where it's at. And Corbin Gott. He got all kinds of goodies over there, cheese curds ten out of ten. They have these things called mushroom fries where they take looks like portabellas and they cut them long ways, you know, the cat long ways, cornmeal batter, fry them delicious. And then I got the pretzels and cheese sauce, which I'm currently dipping the mushrooms in the cheese sauce. How's that cheesy sauce? Huh right, I'm telling you this is a good, solid little place. It's you hear a bar and grow and you're like, oh, it's just regular little bar and the gossi food. It's not terrible bar food like some places have terrible, terrible bar food. This is not. It's a full blown kitchen. They have delicious food. They even have a drive through. So like let's just say you're like, oh, man, I want something from this place, okay, and but I can only do it. I only got so much time on my lunch break. Call it in, go through the drive through, pick up your order, take it back to work. Boom pal. You got yourself some delicious food, and uh it's really neat smoke free. You can bring your kids. You got a baby in a boar, right and it's okay. And it's okay, you can bring your kids. They're not gonna say go get on out of here. It's a round the corner bar and Groves a really good place. And I thank them for for bringing us some good, good food. And tell everybody again where it's where they're located on Highway fifty one and Anita Road. So let's pretend that you're driving on Highway fifty one and you're going to Koweita. It's gonna be right there on the corner of Anita Road. There's the the the There's a Maverick. Now they don't call them come and goes anymore, so it's the Maverick. It's just right across the street from that. You can't miss a big old science says around the corner. Thank you very much. We're giving away some twenty five dollars gift cards to get some Miller Lite or whatever you want for freaking a Friday. What's one thing women do that discussed you bmms and whatever that is to eight two, nine four five, We'll be back on more of The Big Men Morning Show. He is giving away beer for frigging a Friday. We want to know from you, what's one thing women do that disgusted you? Be of my mass and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Kevin is on the line. Hey Kevin, how are you friend? Were good?
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 1: Kevin? What's one thing women do that disgust you?
Speaker 2: They don't wash their hair every day?
Speaker 1: They don't wash their hair every day? How often? What's the longest you've seen somebody not wash their hair?
Speaker 2: My wife does it ever?
Speaker 3: A couple of days?
Speaker 1: And what's the longest you've ever gone without washing your hair every day? I get it right, Okay, give me go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get. I think the most disgusting thing women do is when they leave their nasty period pennies soaking in the sink. Have a twenty five dollars gift guard for a case, a Miller light, or maybe some pads to soak up that mess. Back to hang on the line, buddy, so you can get your info. Have a fantastic weekend. Okay, thank you, appreciate you. I think I've seen seven days seven days without washing hair, not me. I've seen my wife go seven days. Do you wash your hair every day ninety eight percent of the time? I? Uh, I used to, Okay, now it's it's twice a week, Sundays and Wednesdays or my hair washing day. And UH just did some research. It's healthier for you natural oils. Yeah, okay, go ahead, gimpy B and b Hey, that's for natural oils, fez, and I don't wash my hair their bingo car Yeah. And and what started off as I can't afford a haircut went to I'm just going to grow the sum bitch out and see how far we can go with it. And uh, that's when I started doing digging in on it. I was like, okay, well it's healthier, let's just go ahead and do that. So Sundays and Wednesdays or my hair washing days, and I might take it down to just once a week, depends on how gross I get throughout the week. Good morning, well, good morning, Corbin. Don't forget the head down one oak Field tonight. The drillers are playing, obviously, but OBII is gonna be out there as well. You can donate your blood and you're gonna score two free tickets to a Drillers game along with some free passes to Frontier City or Hurricane Harbor or we're almost gonna hook you up with a T shirt, a free T shirt and a free folding chair a camping chair, which is pretty pretty awesome. Again, that's going down at one Oakfield tonight. Go save some lives, man, and we're giving away tickets for the soccer match that's happening up in Kansas City tomorrow night between Austria and Algeria. Nope, no Argentina. There you go, Argentina battle the A's and we're gonna give those away at Sweet Shots and Jinks from six pm to eight pm, thanks for our friends at Coors Lights. So come by, have a nice cold chorus light, enjoy Sweet Shots and get signed up to win a pair of sorry four tickets to go up to Kansas City to see some bass soccer that's happening up there that the whole world will be watching. On Fridays at this time, we like to do this thing called Willy Nilly. It's your chance to own the show. Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. Maybe you couldn't get your your call in. Maybe you couldn't get to the phone in time. I don't know. What do you got, Gimpie. When you're out about and you find like a piece of paper or something like on the ground, do you pick it up and read it? I mean for context? Okay, Like I love doing that sort of thing. Like if I'm at the grocery store and somebody leaves their grocery list in the cards, I'll pick it up and read it and see what they were getting. I'll find a fascinating well. As I was going downstairs on this last break to go slowly kill myself, I found this wadded up piece of paper on the ground and I was like, it'd been there. I'd already passed by a twice when I was waiting for somebody else to pick it up, right, So I'm like, all right, nobody else pick it up. I'll go ahead and pick it up and throw the trash. But I'm curiosity gets to me and I was like, what is this? And so I unravel this thing and it is a three page front and back letter to somebody. I have no idea, Richard, I think is the nat I can't read chicken scratch, And this is what upsets me about this. But there's a few words in here that I can make out. Somebody's angry that this person is alive. Somebody wishes that this person was dead and murdered. There's something in here about screams. There's something in here about uh carrying a baby for nine months pregnant. There's matting a lot of people. There are a lot of stuff going on here, and I really wish that I could read this gibberish, this, this, this chicken scratch that is on here, because I'm like, this sounds spicy, but I can't. I can't decide for what it is. So if you're mad at somebody who carried a baby and want someone dead, yeah, I got your letter. I got their phone number on here. You don't get them a go No, I don't know they clearly I'm very comfortable. So bizarre, man, so bizarre. But that's why I like finding things. And I'll pick it up. I'll give it damn what it is, because it's the mystery behind it and what's going on here. Sure, sure I I if I saw that, I'd probably pick it up and going, oh that's interesting, and made it for the show. I would carry it on a little bit more. I typically if I pick up trash, it's because I'm going to put it in the trash, right, And I can't stand when people loose stuff in the cart. Oh yeah, like understanding list or whatever, like whatever. Man, Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't mind. Like I said, I like to see what they're getting. They're like, Okay, well I need some shampoo and some deodorant and a watermelon and all this different stuff. I'm like, Okay, you guys are having a good time. Yeah, I don't at all. Man. I'm like, I don't care that you wanted watermelon, willing nearly anything you want to talk about, bringing up something new, go back to something. It's your chance to own the show. Have you heard about Lionel Richie. I saw on the TikTok that he had a concert scheduled, but then somebody came out and made an announcement that he wasn't feeling good and they had to cancel the show. Yeah, he's on as far as I've got. It's the first night. It was the first night of his nationwide Earth Wind and Fire tour on Wednesday, Okay, and he apparently was taking it too easy and he had to postpone a show because he was not feeling well. Huh uh. And yeah, there's a video of like his tour manager somebody going out, hey, you're not feeling good. Yeah, I had a cat's seventy seven years old. Yes, so there's a chance this could be near the end, Yes, Lionel. I mean just because we do this when somebody's that age and they get sick or cancel a show, we go, oh, here it comes here, they go, yeah, here's the death coming. Now that's not People of that age get sick, yes, easier than some others. It's not a big deal. It's not a death sentence because they got sick. It could be, though, it's a wild take to be like they're dying. Well, okay, so I say that. You know, we argue about the the rule of three when it comes to celebrity deaths. Clive Davis just died the other day, so I have to have a hot take on that too, Okay, Because is he a massive influence to the world. Yes, he handpicked so many great artists. For a guy who didn't know anything about music at the time when he started became he had the golden touch, right, Yeah, he's there's great stories about his influence in music. Yeah. With that being said, I don't know if the average show knows who he is really. I don't think so, Okay, I don't think so. Maybe if you're a giant Whitney Houston fan maybe or a music fan. Ah maybe, Okay, maybe I did, wouldn't he began Mariah Carey for a longest time. That's a different person, Okay from music Mobile. That's the guy that helped create Beats Headphones, dre No, the partner Jimmy i'vine, Jimmy Ivan. I mean, yes, really he was the one step in mind I believe. So I could be wrong, dude, They're all the same, yeah right, yeah, right, Well, Clive was ninety four years old, so we knew that that was happening there. Yeah, so kinda was like, oh, hey, Clive Davis died. Okay, So that's why I'm like, all right, Lionel Lonald could be knocking on death's door. The uh, the the idea that he's ninety four went to the hospital. Now, I'm on board with the oh no, uh huh, right, because that's what happened. He went to the hospital for like, oh no, right, and that that tracks at that point you could do that. Yeah, somebody said, give me take a photo of the letter with the with the with the handwriting you can't read, and upload it to a I and sometimes you'll it'll be able to decipher the text for it. I can translate it for me. Huh yeah, okay, yeah, I'm not gonna go through all that. Uh. If you three were to combine into a Vultron like radio host, who gets to be the head? Who gets to be the torso in arms? And who gets to be the legs? And what would your special weapon be? This is seems seemingly pretty easy, right Gorbyn, you run the ship, all right? Uh so you've got to be the head, Okay, okay, I a second in command on this ship would have to be the torso and arms, which I think is hilarious because Voltron is going to have one arm that's longer than the other one. Yeah. And then since Lindsay's got a huge but donka, donk, she she's got the quads to keep us say, yeah, she's got the good bass. Yeah, okay, so she has to be the legs in this situation. I have no deviation from anything you said, and I would just add that you would be the torso and arms so you could get that right for once. I have two good arms fire. So far as what would our special weapon be, I'm thinking because we use our voices here for work, that it has to be voice related. So like a anytime we open our our vultron mouth, it emits a sound wave that disables everything in its path. Okay, yeah, disables and destroys anything in its path. I think that's a good secret weapon. I'm gonna say we would have a three pronged laser laser. Yeah, and so Gimbi's laser would be of inappropriateness, My laser would be of assertiveness, okay, and Lindsay's would be like two to three seconds after I'm delayed, the slowest laser ever, willing Nelly. Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. Were you aware of the artist Oliver Tree. I had not heard of him before last weekend. Yes, we talked about it. He died in a plane crash in Brazil, and we also were like, huh, yeah, who's this guy? Apparently the kids like him. Okay, here were given a thousand dollars and had to give it to someone, not family. Who would you give it to? It all has to go to one person, a waitress, a coworker, a teacher, et cetera. One thousand dollars, that's it. That can be Yeah, that can brighten your day. Man, oh that would think, Yes, it would definitely brighten somebody. Listen, if I was somebody like a mister Beast or something like that that does all these videos online with money, that would be one. I would do, what's the least amount of money that I can put a smile on someone's face? And you start with like a thousand, maybe a ten thousand, all right, and be like, hey, I want to give you ten thousand dollars. You know that's gonna be awesome, Oh for sure, And then go to five thousand thousand. You know those are I think you get to a hundie. I think people like think. I think sometimes twenty man. Yeah, yeah, any bit of cash is going to be grateful. Well, who would I give it to? I The one answer that pops into my head is just go find some hobo somewhere and be like, hey, here's a thousand dollars. But I feel like that's gonna get squandered, which ultimately, if you're gonna give a hobo money, you gotta just think it's going to be squandered anyway regardless. But uh, and I can't do family, you know what. My girlfriend as a married yet, So what would I give to her? Right? Ah, I'm probably gonna give it to the guy that cuts my hair. A thousand dollars two, Yeah, that would be And I would totally do the person that the waitress. But I feel like that's an easy We've seen that done right, right, right, We've seen that be a thing. So the person that cuts your hair, yeah, sounds a good idea. What's the weirdest message you've gotten by mistake, like a wrong number text or voicemail or a misdirected voicemail. I got a couple of voicemails from a guy who thought I was his son, Dennis, and then I had his prosthetic leg. Oh, dear Lord, help me. I would love that. Dennis, you got my leg? Sorry, he can't come to the phone. He's a little short leg. So this happened a long time ago. But I was just sitting at the house mono my own business, and the phone goes off and I look at it. It's a text message from a number that I don't have safe in my phone, so I have no idea who it is. And apparently it was some broad in Bartlesville send me a booby pickh awesome. Yeah, it was awesome. But I was like, that's great. Thanks. Who is this? And she said, oh my god, I'm sorry I sent it to the wrong number. She's like, I accidentally hit this instead of that. And I was like, oh that man, that's okay, thanks, appreciate it. I just got one. I just remembered it like a week ago, okay. And it said something to the effect of like, oh yeah, uh, good morning. Did you get a good night's sleep? And it's from Canada? Oh eh, a bunch of olders, And then like did you get my message? Like following up? And I just ignored it. That was clearly someone who gave a number to like like a follow up booty call or something. I don't know. That's fun, Like, why don't you just block it? I'm like, I'm not ready to block you just yet. Yes, let's write this dunk. Yeah, I want to see what what the sales pitch is. That's funny. I just want to see how funny it would get? Great? How did you sleep?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you say to that? No, I slept fine. How about you? Right when it comes back, he's like, I could have slept a lot better if you were next to you. Man, you don't know who it is. I could be a parole officer. Uh huh uh? Who are somebody who's getting ready to report to jail?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Do you guys? Did you guys see the thirteen year olds who jumped out of Splash Mountain this week? I did not. I know what they're talking about. I didn't see the actual video, but the story behind it, like the kid was just goofing off or whatever and then just jumped out of his log. Yeah, I don't know. Down fell down a fifty foot waterfall. Imagining he's not feeling pretty good right now. Yeah, he's in the hospital, that's for sure. He went to local hospital as a precaution, was quickly evaluated and released. Okay, sustained only minor scrapes and cuts. Oh that's good. Good for him. Attraction has been closed temporarily, maybe open by now. Yeah, I haven't heard the he was joking around. Maybe he was Yeah, that's just what the story told me. Anyway. Okay, did you see the video Dolly Parton grand opening of her new convenience store in Tennessee. Brilliant, brilliant. Yeah yeah, Yet the guy that's helping her holding her up holding was he holding her up or was he groping her? Dude? I took it and looked a little unstable. He was grabbing some side boob. I think I think she looked a little unstable. They're very well good event she's an older gal. Yeah, but I thought she looked great. Oh yeah, she looks fantastic, and she spoke very rather well yeah, you know, not like somebody who is feeble and sick or whatever. But I'm like, they're better than Lionel. This guy, this guy arm wrapped around her right totally cupping some side boob, and I swear I saw him look down, which I have to say, if I gotta be honest, I can only imagine this isn't her first foray around grabby guys. So I would think she has a security detailed person uh huh who would immediately step in right, or she has a look she can give. I've been around a few celebrities to have a side detail like they don't they don't body them, but they're off to the side and they have a look they can just give and the person just interviewed. There's no like oh now, oh right, none of that. You just know automatically and you go in and sure you're gonna have to come with me, yes, yes, uh but it makes sense, I think, Dolly. I don't know why these couldn't pop up faster, for sure. I don't know why she took it this long to make that happen.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's too busy doing frozen meals. She's not laying the cinderblocks, bro like, but you know she's got some input in there. Sure, but you know somebody's like, hey, Dolly, we want to put your name on some frozen macaroni and cheese. Well, all right, sound like a good time. Oh hey darling, it just sounds like sweet Biffy. Yes, yeah, yeah, Well, hey Dolly, I think we should open up a companion store. Well all right, then that sounds great. Like I want to know what she says, No, do probably nothing. There's there's the movie, the biopic. I want for sure that could be into being interesting, But who would you get to so play that role. You gotta get different ones. Oh yeah, for different ages. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I think you got to do it right. You can't. You gotta be willing to talk about some of the bad stuff, right of course. But I you know, my take on her, I think she's not being I think she's an amazing human being. The thing she's done and helped people. Clearly she is leading with grace and leading with charity. I just don't I think it's one hundred percent character. No more than you know a wrestler is a character. So you think the real Dolly down in there is not as nice? No, no, no, I'm sure she is. But she gets to have an anonymity. Okay, that's fair. Uh looking up here, what's your unpopular opinion you have on anything? Oh? Okay, fine, children should be seen and not heard. I don't think that's unpopular. I think a lot of people have that opinion. Okay, so people hate it when I say it for whatever reason. Where do I start? Let me give you this one. You're dumb, me too. By the way, everybody thinks they're so smart. Everybody thinks they're a viralist. Everybody thinks they're an environmentalist. Everybody thinks they're a politician. Everybody thinks they're an expert on foreign policy. Everybody thinks they know what's best for this. Shut up, you're not wrong. You don't know anything. Go to work, take care of your family, Go back to work, right. I missed what Gimpe was talking about earlier on Grand Theft Auto six. I was just wondering, after that first opening mission, what's the first thing Gimpy's going to do, I don't know, cruise around town just to explore, Maybe find the prostitute somewhere, because that seems to be a thing in Grand Theft Auto. So you gotta find the first whore, yeah, and then you gotta pay her for services and then kill her and get your money back. This text for Will and Ellie says, you guys should talk about the show Snowfall, Corbyn. I feel it's right in your wheelhouse for sure. I know of this show. I have not watched it. I don't have Hulu right now. Is about drug cocaine. I think in the nineties. Oh okay, y'all get tired of fans coming up to you in town when you're not working. How y'all deal with it, gimpy, I don't. I have no problem with that. I might actually encourage it. I don't be scared people like, oh, I saw you out, but I was afraid to come up and say something. Don't ever be scared to come up and say something. Man. One percent. I don't get tired of it now. There may be times I'm with my family and I may be more protective, but I'm definitely okay with it. I have no problem saying, hey, what's up talking all those things, But I ain't hang I'm I'm not hanging right, That's how ideal it. I'm like, oh, man, take picture if they want to try to talk to them for a few seconds, yeah, and then I'm on, I'll take a deep fist in a parking lot. An mind the sex says there are scams going around based on texts like that. A lot of people I know have recently got them. I've got to be rough to something else. We were talking about. When I first moved here and still had a landline, we kept getting message messages from Trixy Tricky's Trixy's prole officer. I wonder what Tricksy did recently found out a coworker of mine, unalive to his autistic son, adult daughter, and family dog before turning the gun on himself last year, which adds to the oddly long list of murder suicides that have taken place in Broken Air in the past decade. All that after his wife had committed suicide three years before, and his wife's dad killing the mom before taking his own life. What makes me wonder what's in the water in the BA. It's not exclusive to the BA. You just know those stories now, And I want to go back to unpopular opinions. You can say words like murder and rape and sexual assault. I'm so tired of people say it unalive essay, Well, that's just it. That's just conditioning from social media because they post won't go through if you say the other things. I get it. Stop stop it right now, go back to being a normal human being. Compassion men. Did y'all hear that you can actually make income off grand theft? Auto? Six? People are willing to quit their jobs for supposedly a month. First of all, it's not even out right. So if you quit your job in June when it is supposed to come out in November after being delayed, right, you're dumb. And it's like saying, hey, you can be an influencer and make a bunch of money. Right. We get people all the time. They're like, oh, I'm an influencer. Now, I'm like, oh, how much do you make? You're like, oh, I make about five grand a month. Do you go to their page and they got like no views or anything. I'm like, yeah, settle down there, tech right, and I'm not an expert on it, but we talk about it in this building a lot, right, all right, So here's your ten thousand dollars a month because I'm like, okay, something main right there. The rumor ten thousand dollars a month, then, come from GTA six, revolves entirely around the creator economy and private roleplay servers rather than standard in game jobs industry. The insiders speculate that Rockstar Games plans to heavily integrate user generated content similar to platforms like Roadblocks at Fortnite. Oh god, they're going to start chasing your kids now, potentially allowing skill developers, motors, and content creators to monetize their digital creations. So it's more than just getting paid to play video games. Not only that, how many people do you think play GTA? Oh, billions, billions worldwide, that's what I'm saying. Eighteen point three million active users globally. Okay, eighteen point three million monthly active users globally four point two in a single day. That's like saying I'm gonna be an influence and you think you're gonna make all this money. It's a crowded pool, man. It's one of my frustrations here is there like, oh, just go do this. Huh right, we along with everybody else in the world. All right, we got to take a break tonight six' to. Eight we're going to be over At cleat's are At Sweet shots And. JINKS i got all worked up. There Sweet shots And. Jinks cleats And Cold ones is happening, there and we're giving away tickets to go see soccer up In Kansas. City these are coveted. Tickets we've been asked more often than not for these. Tickets we got one pair late last. Night they're giving them away At Sweet shots from six to eight with cores like, so come, by get a nice cold course light and win some tickets to see soccer up In Kansas city. Tomorrow take a. Break and we'll be. Back we'll come, out come back and find out who's getting beer for freaking Day. Friday you've been asking all morning people to give away or to get, beer give cards twenty five dollars to buy nor vite or whatever or else you'd like to send us a text answering this, question what's one thing women do that disgusted? You to bmmss and whatever that? Is to eight two nine four? Five And michael's been. Waiting, Hey, michael how.
Speaker 2: Are you doing pretty? Good how about you?
Speaker 1: Guys i'm good, Friend. Michael what's one thing women do that discussed?
Speaker 2: You my daughters have this job and it's both of, them and they're and they allow their kids to do, it but there'll be like fast food wrappers and drink cuts and little dipping sauce, cuts and it's all over the floor of their, card you. Know AND i mean you get in there and you're like having to like clear a path just to put your feet. Down AND i don't get. IT i do not understand. IT i did not think WHEN i raised that.
Speaker 1: WAY i didn't raise them to do.
Speaker 2: That you, know my truck is. SPOTLESS i don't even let them eat my, truck any, chariot food to the you, know to the house or whatever you need it. There you don't go Leaving french.
Speaker 1: Fries, Yeah, MICHAEL i think we're probably close in, age, Right i'm fifty. ONE i grew. Up my dad had a company car and we were not allowed to have. Ketchup he barely liked us Eating french fries in the, car and we were not allowed to have ketchup in the. Car and now every TIME i Get french fries And i'm in the, CAR i get ketchup AND i out of. Spite one's for. You so do you do the same. Thing did you do that to your? Daughters, well, no not at.
Speaker 2: All, NO i MEAN i JUST i just make sure everybody cleans up after. Himself you, know YOU'RE i, mean as much as you have to spend on these, vehicles now you got to take and, take you, know keep them. Clean she has a brand new car that ABSOLUTELY i WOULDN'T i wouldn't want to pick up a hobo in.
Speaker 1: It Good, god how deep is the trash in her?
Speaker 2: Ankle?
Speaker 1: Deep and she always been this way just since she had.
Speaker 2: Kids, UH i, mean she's she's always had a messy. Car but the kids have made it worse.
Speaker 1: Sometimes what do you think is the most disgusting thing you found or had to kick out of the way in her?
Speaker 2: Car probably the the dipping. CUPS i, mean you, know like buffalo sauce or branch or. Whatever AND i, mean you, know so they're half they're not even like it's not like you clean them out. Right you dip into your out of food and then oh my, god, dude it's like a half full of, stuff.
Speaker 1: Just ranch stains all over the. Car.
Speaker 2: Man you. Know so, Anyway, yeah my truck is like off limits for. Food you, know she'll she'll get her. Food sometimes we'll get it and show, up get in and she'll want to reach in the. Bag i'm much ah, nod not even A french.
Speaker 1: Fry have you ever thought about doing the, uh like you, know the good dad thing where you go and get the car and change their oil for, them like go get the go get a car and you, know clean it.
Speaker 2: Up For John it several, times doesn't. Matter a week later we're back to where WE i, mean doesn't. Matter i've done it several. Times i've had a detail THAT i mean JUST i don't get.
Speaker 1: It, yeah do not scorpions do scorpion. Things, man all, right me go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 6: Because lindsey is out doing disgusting things right.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna get a twenty mine dollars gift guard for similar light or anything else you may want back to, you Cormn, MAN i shuld appreciate you talking with, Us, michael and have a good, weekend, Friend.
Speaker 2: Okay YouTube, Buddy you'll have a good.
Speaker 1: WEEKEND i seal Latter. Man, Tonight cleets And Cold, ones we're gonna be out At Sweet shots And jinks from six to Eight, Cores, Light Ice, cold waiting for you not to mention the great food and the fun times that happens At Sweet. Shots from six to eight, Tonight we're gonna be out there giving somebody tickets to go to that massive soccer game that's happening up the road In Kansas city tomorrow. NIGHT i think it's like near four grand in. Tickets, dan it's a big. Prize so we'll be out There Core's light making it. Happen cleetes And cold Won Sweet shots And jinks from six pm to eight pm. Tonight take a break and we'll be. Back the Big Man Morning show returns next