Speaker 1: Top lots of productions. Oh Way, Jose.
Speaker 2: The following footage proves beyond any doubt that the tanks intentionally set the house on fire. It proves that the branch Davidians were murdered. You can see that this tank has a gas jet on the front that shoots fire. You can also see the fire quite plainly. The tank goes into the house twice and each time as it backs out, the fire at the gas jets is plainly visible.
Speaker 3: We must all do more to recognize and look for the early warning signals that deeply troubled young people send.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome to the No Way Jose podcast. This is the Morning Dump. I am your host, Jose Agelei Song. It's May thirtieth, a kind of rainy Friday morning where I'm at Miss piss Pour raining a little bit ago. It's cool down now. It's kind of been a little bit of a saving grace because currently my e C is broken, just broke last night, had a guy come out, so it has to get apart. So yeah, has to suffer. When almost June with no AC overnight, not so bad. We have we have some AC units, so but with them in the main house right now. So I was very very close to doing this with my shirt off. My daughter said I was not allowed to. She's like, you can't do that, Dad, that's weird. So I'm we're in a shirt for you guys, although maybe some of you, the ladies out there, the two of you, might might wish it was otherwise. But uh yeah, with that, I'm probably gonna try to keep this a little bit shorter today. I say that, but there's plenty to go over, so I don't. I'll do my best. So if I do seem like I'm running through these topics, it's because I'm probably am. Although I'll be honest, I may still end up just lingering way too long as I do. Uh So we'll see. I'll try to move through these topics fairly quick because uh yeah, I got a lot of stuff going on, but I just couldn't. I couldn't. I couldn't go another day without doing one of these. And we're about to go into the weekend. I missed yesterday because I had to pick up a shift. So you know, I worked yesterday because I have a real job, real ish, yes, you know, work part time, maybe pick up shifts here and there, and so yeah, I do. I gotta get out of here, so I gotta get out of your reasonable time, so we'll see. Uh. I had a point. Oh, I remember what I was getting at, but there was a ton of stuff that happened yesterday, so I just couldn't justify. I almost just didn't even do an episode a day. But I was like, man, a lot of stuff happened even yesterday, and I was like, there's no way I can go through the weekend. And it's like, I have way too much going on this weekend, not gonna build a weekend up. So it's like I'd have to go all the way till the next week. And it's like all these things, a lot of these things that are super important stuff are gonna be memory hold by then, so I really need to get one in. So here I am. We'll get it in, but probably a little shorter. I'll try to keep it under an hour and a half. The goal here is probably closer to an hour. We'll see.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know best intentions though they tend to fall apart sometimes. But I see some of y'all in here. See see Eddie Graham, Scotti, Mojuan, I see somebody else but let's uh while we wait for more more people to roll in here and be part of the live experience. I do want to take a moment to remind you, guys of today's episode's brought to you by our friends over at a Doh shavec Try that razor, burn that irritation, those ingrown hairs, because that come from those multi blade cartridges. This is the way to go the go back to the single blades safety raisor go back to the ways of old, just like your grandpa used to shave with that single blade safety raisor. It's a give you a lot smoother shave, it's a lot better for your skin, it's a lot easier on your wallet. It's from a company that doesn't hate your guts. It's kind of all around a no brainer. This isn't some faceless corporation. This company was born out of refusing the COVID mandate. This was entrepreneurialism in its finest right here and with a quality product. So highly recommend it. As I said, it's going to be seventy five bucks for the first year, so and you're getting ten percent off if you use Jose at checkout. So I mean you compare that to the multi blades, it's really a no brainer. I mean, and even then after that, you're just paying for blades after the first year, So even then it goes cheaper after you know, every subsequent time after that you get a hundred blades the first year. So really it's just a matter of how quick you go through it. It's really a great value. It's a lot better shave. I highly recommend it. I like using it for edging up and then also like shaving certain certain parsons in my face. You guys, and I have a little bit of a beer, but I edge it up shave the neck, and that's what I knew using the dough for. So I highly recommend that go over too, dooshavego dot com, Josie check out. And with that, let's start getting into some content. Guys. We got some stuff to get through. Let's see some more, y'all. Roll in AIRCNGC John Doe, good morning, everybody, Good morning people. Let's let's get through it. Let's as we do we're apt to do. We'll start with some foreign policy stuff, so let's get through that. I see you there, King David, good morning, good morning, all right, here we go. Start off, NETANYAHUO threatening to uphend US Iran talks by attacking Iran. I know we had talked before. There were sources that had said type deal, you know, sources say within the Knesset or wherever that there was going to be. You know, they were talking about do it perhaps have some sort of attack or something. So it looks like there's more on this end. So let's get into this. This is from Dave to camp So. As The New York Times reported on Wednesday, the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin net Yaho is threatening to upend negotiations between the US and Iran by potentially attacking Iranian nuclear facilities. The report said that the threat from Israel led to a recent tense phone call between Netanyahu and President Trump and a series of meetings between senior US and Israeli officials in recent days, which I think that was probably what we were talking about the other day when I was making fun of Levin. Trump was asked by reporters on Wednesday if he warned net Nyahu against attacking Iran during a phone call last week, and he said, well, I'd like to be honest, yes, I did. I actually have that up. Let's watch that real quick, because I thought this was good.
Speaker 4: Ian. Did you warn Prime mister Yahu against taking some sort of actions that.
Speaker 3: Could disrupt the talks there in a phone call last week?
Speaker 5: Well, I'd like to be honest, yes, I did.
Speaker 3: Next question, please.
Speaker 4: Actions, I did the Center Republicans want to put.
Speaker 6: It's not a warning.
Speaker 3: I said, I don't think it's appropriate.
Speaker 4: What exactly did you tell them?
Speaker 5: I said, I don't think it's appropriate.
Speaker 3: We're talking, we're having very good discussions with him, and I said, I don't think it's appropriate right now because if we can settle it with a very strong document, very strong with inspections and no trust. I don't trust anybody. I don't trust anybody, so no trust. I wanted very strong where we can go in with inspectors.
Speaker 5: We can take whatever we want, we can blow up whatever we want, but nobody getting killed. We can blow up a lab, but nobody's going to be in the lab, as opposed to everybody being in the lab and blowing it up. Right, two ways of doing it. Yeah, I told them this would be inappropriate to do right now because we're very close to a solution. Now that could change at any moment could change with a phone call. But right now I think they want to make a deal, and if we can make a deal, save a lot of lives.
Speaker 1: Now, this is kind of stuff I like to see. Obviously, there still is that hint of like, oh, we might still blow up your shit. But even then, even then, I do gotta give a little bit of a little bit of credit to old Donnie here that the way he framed that even was and like a he even mentioned blowing up, and he seems like he's the manner in which he's proposing blowing up. He said, Hey, there's two different ways to do it, you know, with someone in there or without. Obviously, it seems like he's implying, you know, I would I would interpret that it would you insinuate from that that perhaps he's kind of saying that maybe they were just gonna bomb him kind of semi unannounced, is what Israel was planning, and then there would obviously be some likely casualties, whereas Trump is seemingly proposing that if they were to do it, it would be like an official like, hey, we're telling you. I mean, maybe not enough notice to actually do anything about it, but hey, we're telling you we're blowing the shit up. This is a deal you guys can be out or whatever, or even pre arranged, because it almost seemed like that sounded like he was like implying like a thing or agreed upon, like as if so I don't know, if maybe these are things being proposed in talks too, like hey, we'll let you destroy this facility or that facility, because I never really perceived that, because I know one of the big things about this whole deal is the sticking issue of the enrichment. So maybe there could be some sort of alternative thing. I don't know, I mean that maybe that's thinking outside the box there or something. Maybe the idea of like maybe I Ran would be able to give some sort of concessions of like I don't know, we'll shut down this program and this province or that one, but we'll we'll still keep it going in that one or whatever, essentially reducing their production or something. I don't know, something along those lines. I mean, I have no idea. I mean, I'm just completely certainly just you know, speculating based on that, but I don't know. I mean, either way, whatever that meant, i'd say that's an improvement over some of the rhetoric we've been seeing. And also, you know, given the context, it's like, essentially he's saying, hey, you know, fuck off politely obviously, I mean very He framed that in a very very very nice way, and that probably the nicest way you probably could frame someone saying hey, I'm going to bombard your whole deal or right now and murder some people and screw it all up. Yeah, that's a I don't know. The way he's able to frame that is not that crazy. It's kind of wild. But either way, it's cool that he's saying these actually, you know, basically said hey, don't do that. But all right, let's get back to it. He said, they going more to the quotes here. Okay, I think that's might be. I think it's really all that we got to this story. Yeah, those two things combined, and then I think we're gonna show Benny boy here Ben Shapiro. I guess he got upset about this, so he said Ben Shapiro tached Trump for warning it, and you know who to hold off on strikes against Iran during nuclear negotiations. So let's hear this. I haven't watched this video. Yet I know people have been sharing around getting upset. I know I'm not gonna play this today. But he also had the gall to, I don't know, make fun of THEO Vonne in a very awkward manner because he I mean I didn't watch, I mean where it ended. I don't know if he went into his commentary, but I'll be he was addressing THEO Vaughn's recent kind of breakdown of you know, where he got like all upset about, you know, kind of saying this is a Geni Ziah blah blah blah. And this was Shapiro's kind of response. He then kind of goes, oh, well, you know, he's nice and all that, and he's kind of funny and I get why people like him, and it's like, but he's not that smart. It's kind of his angle. And then he goes in this weird off tangent, you know, kind of almost like he's trying to make fun of him or something like I don't know if he thinks he's being funny, but he's kind of making the point that like theophon's like an immature, like oh, he dresses like a teenager and this is that, and you're like Okay, yeah, okay, sure you're pointing out I guess maybe, yes, sure, I guess he's a little bit of immature. It's probably a little bit of personality defect. But I think to some extent that's why we like him. But yeah, this was side the point. He just he's just weird. He just chose the opportunity to go after like a beloved figure and make fun of the features that I guess I think people kind of find him beloved for. I know it's almost that like boyish spirit. I think why people like find that so endearing him, like coming to terms with something like the genocide of the Middle East. I don't know anyway, So that's an aside. Let's let's see what Benny Boy has to say here about this, because this is wild. I mean, the other thing was whatever. It just seemed awkward, like he was just making fun of Theovonne. I didn't but like I said, didn't flox the full clips. I didn't see if maybe he then lambassed him further. It seems like he was trying to be nice and trying to be like, oh, kind of give this caveat. He's nice, like, oh, but he doesn't think deeply about these things, which, okay, whatever, but then he kind of goes on this weird tangent sort of taking the time to insult him too. You're like, what, what are you doing? Very odd today to do that given the context of the guys upset about a genocide that you were perceived to be supporting to the nth degree, But let's go ahead and play this.
Speaker 6: So a kind of shocking story from Axios yesterday emerged that suggested that President Trump had cautioned is Really Prime Minister Benjamin Ninianato in a phone call last week not to take any action that could jeopardize negotiations between the United States and Ran on a new nuclear deal. Okay, so first of all, I have a question. Israel is not involved in those negotiations, so why should Israel hold off? Real question? Israel is the country most under threat from Iran, not the United States. Okay, So if we're going to take the full scale Jdvan's isolationist realist position, shouldn't the United States just sort of.
Speaker 1: What because we funded their entire fucking war and have been fighting wars for them for decades. But I digress.
Speaker 6: Go on, Ben, hush his hands and walk away and say whatever happens happens. But I noticed that's not what's happening. Instead, the so called restrainers inside the administration, they're not attempting to restrain the United States, which is already restrained. I promise you my one hundred percent certitude is that President Trump is not going to authorize a bombing raid on the Iranian nuclear facilities. Whether or not we should. I don't think it's going to happen. Okay, that's just the reality. So why is the restrainer team inside the Trump administration trying to stop Israel from doing that thing? Why with what bad deal? Iran keeps saying openly they will not stop in Richmond, and yet the United States is so desperate for a deal. What for the sake of a deal? Iranians know this, which is why they're pushing. And so when Trump warns Nton Yahoo not to don't wait.
Speaker 1: It's just astounding the idea that he's like, why should they wait, because we're in the middle of talks. That's why it's very very like this, oh oh, well we're gonna do that. We're like, okay, well, we're clearly working on something here. We're clearly working on something here, and I get they're like, oh, they keep saying no in Richmond, and we keep saying, but hey, everything that keeps coming out from both sides seemingly I mean, there have been a few reports here and there, but I'd say probably eighty percent of the reports I've seen coming you know, back from these you know, from each subsequent different talks, as it's always seems to be hopeful from typically both sides, so and ironically the times when it's not, it seems to be when there's some sort of weird Israel influence some somehow wiggles its way in or you know, does some sort of shit from the out from the periphery, so which they're trying to do again and.
Speaker 6: Do anything about Iran, Just trust us, okay, listen. I will trust that President Trump will cut a good deal if he continues to maintain the Trump one point no stands, which is no nuclear enrichment at all, no nuclear facilities at all. That was something that three weeks ago the Trump administration was saying President Trump himself again, I'm with Trump one point oh on this, not Steve Whitcoff and JD. Van's two point zero Donald Trump one point zero killed custom sol money, destroyed the Iranian economy and held them in check. Then Joe Biden, what I.
Speaker 1: Grew this back up to this, like destroyed the Iranian economy? Like what that means? Like, think about what that means. That means you're destroying the you were you were lowering the how do I put this? The the the quality of life or entire nation? Is what you're implicating? Is the implication there? Like you can even go into too, if you somehow were able to just buy you know, you say you have a button and you go, you know, devastate or destroy economy or or scale back economy, or or rev up economy. If you scale back economy, if you choose that, you are literally killing people. That's that's because it is It's it's a direct indicator of well being to some extent. Obviously, I mean there's other indicators. I guess I say direct, maybe maybe a little more indirect, because I mean money obviously isn't everything, but generally speaking, economically that is kind of an indicator of how well you're doing the standard of living of those around you. Obviously there are other indicators, you know, community stuff like that, so obviously I think it's way more that because obviously, if I believe that I would still be active duty military, I'd still be making way more money. But I was not happy. So you get there's there's more to it than that. But point being, that's the the idea of saying, oh, devastating an economy or something. It's like, yeah, you're talking about killing people, You're talking about ruining lives, you're talking about like making making children destitute. It's just kind of evil of the nth degree to just say it in passing is if this is the thing we should do, because maybe you might get your end goal that you want of something, mel though it almost never works. You know that like the you know, the idea of tariffs, you know, blockades, you know, any any of the different actions or war or anything that you to try to diminish the economy of a country, of the idea of being as somehow this is going to affect the elite class and make some sort of political change, which that's not how that works. I mean, look at North Korea, Like look at North Korea when you look at what the lights of the map that light up, and it's like dark and you're like, how well is Kim Jong un living? I'm sure he's probably killing it, fucking having a fun time. I mean, obviously, maybe that's not a great example, because maybe even then the elite class is pretty weak. But point being is, generally speaking, the elite class are pretty good at separating themselves from any sort of discomfort that comes along with an imperiled economy. If anything, a lot of times those fuckers thrive. So let's finish and Steve, maybe Benny will redeem himself. Last twenty seconds.
Speaker 6: Came in reverse, a bunch of that stuff, and you got October seventh and a vast regional war. Why wouldn't we just go back to Trump one point zero? That is the foreign policy that actually shaped the Abraham Accords. Why is that not the thing instead of calling the Prime Minister of Israel and telling him he needs to restrain himself on her own.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the end of that one. Let's roll the chat. It's been a minute since I popped in, and see what you guys would say. Let's go through it. So it's true Trump isn't a Malthusian murder loversus doctor for twenty Yeah, I mean I do get that impression. I don't know. It's always hard to tell who does what, who tells all that stuff. But yeah, Doc Tory says, Ben just needs to come to terms with the fact that Israel's America's bitch. If they don't like it, they can go work the corner one hundred percent like you. Yeah, Well, as I said, we're funding your wars and been doing everything. I mean, we're about to get into some more stories, and you know, I'll probably roll right into actually one of the stories of the type of you know, bending over backwards we're clearly doing for this specific country to try it. So, yeah, all right, let's keep going. Eddy Grim says, I want these pieces of shit out of their country, and there's yeah, so it's not even mental gymnastics at this point that Shapiro licking mental windows exactly like this isn't even like this. It takes no effort really to logically slap down. It's just what do you mean, like there were supposedly allies, even just at a very very base level, even if we weren't funding them to a crazy degree. And I guess actually maybe that won't be as clear because he does the point that like, oh, they're I guess they have more of an interest, you know, being in the area. But I mean, if we for some reason, whatever reason, we're here, we're doing a deal with them, I don't know it's completely fair to say, hey, back off. I mean, especially it'd be one thing if they were actually dealing with some sort of military threat from them right now. I guess they would probably make the argument of like Hesbula or something, but they really aren't. I mean, they've kind of invaded a shit like if anything, they're like got buffer zones to like a goddamn basically three hundred and sixty degree around Israel and damn near every country. I forget how many fronts they're on right now, So they're pushing into other countries. So the idea that they're in any sort of real danger from Iran, the danger that they're in is from any Iran in any areas, because they're in some sort of other region and near forces that we might be able to construe as saying from Iran Hesbala or something like that. I don't really feel like there any sort of real, you know, any danger from Iran right now, unless they fucking do something like this like I attack attack Iran. So it's kind of fucking stupid. I mean, I guess the argum would be then that the idea is like the nuclear threat. But I don't know, there's there's no reason you can't wait. In my opinion, it makes no sense. I would say just even at like a even at the lowest of levels, like maybe at the lowest of levels, Ben would have a tiny bit of an argument, but even then you would probably make the case like, come on, let's let's let's let's defer towards diplomacy and you know, working with your allies and saying, hey, why would you fuck up something that we're working on we seem to be hopeful on. I mean, just even the most base of levels, that's what without even going into the insane, you know, fucking incestuous relationship between the United States and Israel. So get fucked? Do do do? Scrolling through? Uh Marnomax is late for the dump? Yeah here you are very late than never. Uh F Shapiro and f Israel one hundred percent. All right, let's get into let's get into the next story. Uh, the story that I was kind of alluding to, I think ties into this, It's like, well, why would you do this? It's like, okay, well listen, uh okay, well maybe once you start stop fucking with our laws, then we can uh then we can maybe have be in an issue in a spot where you have some sort of argument there or something where you're like, oh, well we have we have more of a stake in in this, uh, in this relationship because we're closer or some ship you know, which is which usually holds up. But it's like, hey, we know, all right, well then you need to you need to fucking dial back on this relationship. Marco Rubio says vigorous new visa Polsy will prevent israel critics from entering the US, which this is uh so this is from Dave to Camp. Now this is kind of just naked naked uh jew just Mongren for Jews. I guess. I guess. I don't know, like this is working for Israel, I don't. I just really well, okay, let's get into this. It's just I'm kind of flustered once I learned about this. This one's nuts. Like usually the longest goes on unless they try to hide it, because keep in mind, is all this all start as anti Semitism. They even did the i h R a working definition, enshrined that in law as the definition of anti semitism, thus making this little sneaky trick where you can, you know, you define some things which clearly aren't really anti Semitism as anti semitism, and then they do this thing. But now they make laws around anti semitism, and you know, and here we are and obviously these things aren't really anti semitism. We're getting in it. And now that the coin is flipping toward getting to the point where they're not even really saying anti semitism, where they're just saying, so you know, in this little thing that he's getting ready to create in this h So right here says a Secretary of State, Marc Rubio. This is like words directly from him. He said that they were implementing a vigorous new visa policy to prevent people from entering the US who are critical of Israel. So now that that wasn't a direct quote. Now vigorous new visa policies direct quote. Now this is a direct quote. We have implemented a vigorous new visa policy that will prevent foreign nationals from coming to the US to promote a mean hatred against our Jewish community, they said, in a combating anti Semitism. And then he goes on to say, so, I guess he did still kind of you know, stick that in there. But then he goes Rubio said, the US will hold international organizations and nations accountable for rhetoric against Israel. Okay, I guess to be fair, I misunderstood that when initially so now they go into I mean, it's still gross, it's still it's still a sliding towards that way. But that was talking about the international organizations, which that I think that would probably be more morally he might be kind of almost getting at the uh. There was some new like a what is it called the divests the whole like sanctioned movement or whatever. I forget what it's called. I think that's referring to that that they were going to start start having some sort of legal recourse or something not necessarily legal le recourse maybe not work with them or something. I forget the specifics on it. On those international organizations that were involved in any sort of anything that would you know, basically go against Israel, like not funding Israel or boycotting because apparently that's actually fairly calm. There's a lot of international organizations doing that because I mean, who would have thought when you conduct a genocide, there's a lot of people around the world aside, Hey, I don't really want to conduct trade with you anymore. Who would have thought that? So but yeah, so I guess we're still were for further putting up those walls there. But either way, it's still it's still sliding towards that way. So so, the Trump administration recently paused all interviews for foreigners seeking student visas as it prepares to expand vetting and screening of social media. So yeah, I mean they're they're they're getting ready to I mean, they're they're leaning right into it. They're not fucking around. So last bit here said, today, I'm announcing a new visa restriction policy that will apply to foreignationals who're responsible for censorship of protected expression in the United States. It's unacceptable for foreign officials to issue or threaten to rest warrants on US citistans or US residents for social media posts on American platforms while physically present on US soil. Oh yeah, no, I forgot now, that. I'm sorry, I should have skimmed that. That's my fad power fault for skimming that. I forgot to. The second component of the story, which makes it even interesting, is any seemingly contradictory move. He announced that new balls need to prevent foreign nationals who have been involved in censoring the speech of Americans from obtaining visa. So essentially, any sort of entity or person that's engaged in any sort of censorship. I don't know, you could probably need some sort of foreign tech magnates or something. That's the only thing I could really feel like this would apply to. It's kind of a kind of seems like a pointless fucking rule to me, really, I mean, how many people just really apply to, aside from maybe a few fucking billionaires at like whatever. So I don't know. It's it's just funny that they're, you know, doing that, which I think wasn't it like a couple of weeks ago there or something like that. I think it was, ironically, I want to say, one on like Shapiro Show or something, and I think they were both of them talk while something some other thing was going. I forget which were where they were out in their rollout of like Operation you know, Protect the Jew but A yeah, they were both you know, doing some sort of talkie talk a while back and doing this exact I think there was something like that going on under one of these policies out there, and at the same time they were both you know, you know, pontificating about how bad censorship is and you, dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you? I mean, I don't know, I guess.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Daniel MacAdams recently did like a whole fucking show on it on Ron Paul roasting him. So good for him. Let's roll for the chat. See what you guys have to saying. We all have a little two insiduss chloeinairs big Yeah, we do. U scrolling through greatest criminals in the world have a system that designed to steal everything, then passing laws that criminalize discussing the criminals and their behavior, yep, which is a little bit freaky that these things that we have, these anti semitism laws now, because that was kind of what isn't it like? From my understanding, I don't know Whymar a fucking expert for my understanding, I think that's kind of where Wymar started getting real squirrel is right around the time the anti Semitism laws started going through. I think the same thing was in Bullshevi isn't but during it in Russia, because I think it was Russia under the Bolsheviks. I think if I recall correctly, when the first anti semitism laws were passed, and then I think then it goes over to then after that then obviously the revolution tried to go over to Germany. Uh there was the Wymar Republic period of time where that was like mid revolution somebody, you know, some people said, hey, we've had enough of this shit. The Nazis rise up, But I'm pretty sure in that Wymark period they had some of that. So point being is the two other indicators in history when these sort of laws went to place don't seem to play out well. I mean, at least we're not the ones, uh supposedly doing literally I mean, I guess we're funding it, may as well be basically doing it, but technically we're not the ones doing the jest side. So maybe in compared to history, maybe we'll get off a little bit better than the rest. Uh you know, I don't know. We don't have a halamadoor. On our side, we're not doing a I don't know, a Holocaust. We're not off and I mean, I guess we're sort of off from the Palestinees but Israel. So I don't know. We might we might be able escape this one a little bit better than previous historical examples. But either way, don't like where we're going with this one, right it's going through. Oh yeah, we aren ym are two point zero, says John Doe to yea Operation Protect the Jew in the main function of the US in November sixth, nineteen sixty three. Although I you know, well, I joke obviously, I say Joe Jew way too liberally, and I feel gay to even clarify, but I do do W what a point? Oh, I don't literally mean the Jew and needs to protect Israel. If anything, I lean kind of in towards the uh the the idea that they treat their peasant class all the same as any other elites do. So I don't know. I think there's a lot of fucking poor Jews that don't really don't really get the program. A lot of them are come maybe brainwashed to one degree another. So I think the you know, an'tything is necessarily you know exactly. I mean, there's so many different types of jew two. So I mean it's to say jew is like, I don't know, it's a there definitely are. I definitely there are certain strains of Jewish thought. I guess you could say that. I would definitely be like, what the fuck? I'm definitely suspiced just of any of the Kabbala originated beliefs A little bit to the taallmood sketches me a bit. So yeah, but there, I'm sure there are. I've heard some you know, some components or some sex that seem better than others. So I don't know. If I can't fucking know, I'm not gonna talk, but shit, I don't really know. But I do know for a fact there are people who call themselves Jews that are cool out there in the world. So uh, even then, the whole thing of like the term of what even is a Jew, it's it's like, what do you mean, do you mean religious Jude? He just mean some guy who's fucking mom, you know, happened to be you know, the descended from someone whose mom, whose mom, whose mom, whose mom, whose mom was a Jew? Like it kind of didn't really mean a lot. If anything, It's almost like they try to squeeze that into as many that labeled as many people as possible to try to create this like liability shield type thing. So that way you kind of create this, uh, this group protection thing. So whereas I think the bore people break that idea of like, oh, like, no, I don't have to Why am I identifying why as me as some atheist in in fucking New York, Not me particularly, I'm speaking as some other jew, some atheist in New York who's not at all tied it to the religion or the culture or whatever, and it has some fucking nine to five office job. Why in the fuck would they identify with someone on the other side of the world that wears a small hat and identifies with a very specific, you know, I don't know, orthodox you know, set of beliefs and wants to murder a bunch of brown people. I just but it's it's kind of like, if we keep passing out this label, you kind of have this idea where people start thinking, oh, any attack on one is attack on all. That's not really true in my opinion. So but let's keep going. Enough trying to enough of me part play an operation protect the Jew. So, but yeah, that's growing through. Yeah, there you go. Yes, the Talmudic slush capitalistic variations of one that is an existential threat to the gooy so star Cris I say, okay, we get it, Josie, like jeez, I like juice. I like funny enough, though, like if I looked at like the my philosophical influences and stuff like that, or like really even maybe some of the major influencers I've really kind of navigated to. But ironically, yeah, I mean, so it is like if anything I've I think, probably, as I've said many times, a reason why I don't even give any sort of credence to people going, my God, you shouldn't talk that way when I say, like do this, do that. But it's like literally my my lived experience or whatever it is. I haven't really in a like met in many Jews. I mean, like and the ones that I have, I've been like I had a guy who worked with the military as a Jew, and he's like he's He's like, yeah, I'm a Jew, but like I don't fucking have I don't even really call myself that. I'm just technically, like I don't fucking like nothing to do with it like that. That's that's the minimal experience I've had with anything Jewish. I don't even think I've ever really seen one in real life, like even the small hats until I was an adult, so like I lived in the rural areas, so to me, it's almost like I've always just like it's just so, you mean, it's just a white guy that maybe might have a religion, might not like okay, like I don't fucking what does this mean if anything. To me, it's always just been ridiculous. That's why I've always just growing up, always just do this, do that, because it's I mean, it's just kind of like ridiculous. It's just it never even occurred to me anyone would be offended by it, because it's like, why would you be offended by this? You genuinely think I care that you're a Jew? Like that's you get how ridiculous that is, right, That's that's that's ludicrous, Like it's like, no, this is a shorthand for this or that. And then once you start getting sensitive about it, I go, why are you getting sensitive about it? I think I'm gonna use it more. So that's just kind of a little bit of a little insight to inside of my head.
Speaker 4: So uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so see, I don't know. I don't live in near Jews. Yeah, so that's I mean, who knows, Maybe everything the jew haters say about Jews is true. Because even then from that, from what I just that little mini rant I gave I, I don't have any sort of like I've never really, Like I said, my lived experience is very very light on the Jew experience. So who knows. Maybe there are as evil as they say they are. I don't think so. I think they're probably just people just like the rest of us. So uh yeah, but uh, let's but with that as I'm a caveating to kind of be like, I don't think they're all super duper evil. Here's a literal, fucking demon Jew right here. This is Bazaill little smow Trich, this fucking gigantic piece of shit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He vows to rebuild the temple during Jerusalem Day celebrations. This was from yesterday. I just thought it was significant enough to bring up. Uh So, yeah, he was one of the people that was at that celebration. I told you guys about the other day. I believe this is that same exact that the wh I can I think of it? Parade? Why can I think of that word? Essentially the parade that was, you know, their their celebration to do annually to fucking go o who who we conquered, you guys, And they knew all chant death Day, rabs and all this sort of stuff as they go around, which sounds almost like a parody and made up, but no, it's true, and they have legitimate, fucking you know, high up political leaders who show up to these things, like Ben Gavier was there as well. You know though it's like the significant part of the reporting. Initially I didn't know Bazila was there. It may have been mentioned, I just didn't catch it. But now yeah, they're pointing out that I guess he did make certain statements about rebuilding the Alaksa temple or not really rebuilding a temple, which is all Axa Mosque is actually what I meant to say, said that wrong, But which for those I mean, I don't I'm not Muslim, but I'm a I do. I am aware of the all Axa Mosque is apparently a huge religious site for them. Pretty fucking big deal. The Temple is a huge religious, you know thing for the Jews, and that's part of hell. That's a you know for most Christians interpret that as part of their uh you know, end times you know nonsense. Essentially is that the Temple is going to be rebuilt, and so the Jews also, you know, want to rebuild their temple as well. And I think there's even something in the Islam too with I don't know if it was about them, but rebuilding a temple or maybe a destruction, and I think there's something to do with some of their end times prophecies that like literally ties into this sort of thing. But even if it doesn't, you know, just obviously just throwing a major religious site of them of theirs would obviously get a little bit under their skin, which this has been an issue for a long period of time. This is, I guess, kind of one of the areas of you could almost point to a kind of where you almost come in at a seeing what's really going on here sort of when it comes to these religious sites, although I think it's much more than that. I think it even transcends religion when it comes to what's going on with Israel and why they do this and that. But there definitely is a religious component, and I think we're staring in the eye right now. And this religious component, as I kind of tried to lay out, unfortunately, has a dialectic fact that plays into the other the pretty much every major religion except for I guess Buddhism. I guess this has no this doesn't play into any sort of Buddhist End Times eschatology that I'm aware of. So yeah, if you were ever concerned about any sort of possi well world War III apocalyptic scenario, I couldn't think of anything better to trigger such a thing. And here we have Smotrich once again fucking flirting with it. So I guess he called for complete redemption and reconstruction of the temple here referring to the Aloxa Mosque, which settlers had raided earlier. So I guess they had just related that too. So that's great. It says we are conquering the land of Israel, liberating Godza, settling Gaza, and defeating the enemy's triot set of crowds that chanted death to Arabs as they march to Jerusalem's Old City and attacked Palestinians. With God's help, we will expand Israel's borders, bring about complete redemption, and rebuild the temple here, he said. He also reiterates calls for jewishettlement Godza, declaring that Israel is not free of the word occupation. Hey, guys, I don't know what Israel's planning on doing right now at this curtain stage in the war. Do they really mean the things that they say? I think they fucking do. It's frustrating when you're someone like me or you guys that were day in, day out checking to see what the you know, literal this is like what the Finance minister, I believe, the Finance minister, the Prime minister, many other ministers you know, uh, you know, the high ups and the knesse and the things they have to say, and over and over and over again, they say these things in no uncertain terms of what they mean. There maybe might be the tiniest bit of obfuscation at times, but for most part they don't really hedge their words, especially smoke Dridge, and they say it over and over and over and over again, and still despite that, you have zonus all the time. That's a lie, that's a lie, no, no, no, lie lie lie anti semi anti semi lie, Lie Lie, lie lie, over and over again. Blood libel, blood libel thrown in a couple of times. So yeah, I mean, I don't know, it's it's it's it's frustrating. It's like, hey, guys, uh, just kind of beating our head against the wall. And then it goes on and on. Israel approves biggest West Bank settlement expansion in over thirty years. So great, So they're I believe this was smoke Tridge as well implementing this. So the cabinet's decision to establish twenty new settlements, the most extensive move it's kind since the Oslo Cords, under which Israel committed not to establish new settlements, will dramatically reshape the West Bank and entrench the occupation even further. Bear in mind this is in the you know, the timing here is right after they had just threatened what the delegation of you know, the other Western nations that seemed to be, you know, creating a coalition against Israel. The Hey, if you guys decide to recognize Palestine as a state, guess what we're gonna do. We're gonna go ahead and annex the West Bank. Well that's basically what this is de facto. So here we are basically seeing it. I think it's I don't know, like to what degree you would say this, I guess you would say this technically isn't because it's through settlements. And so they do this weird roundabout game which I've kind of been in, you know, the past couple of weeks, given you guys, the kind of the playbook here is so, but this one's a little bit more on the nose and a little bit more government sanctions. This is just straight up like here you go, guys. But it's technically still not I guess to the to the clearest degree, I guess a government actions because it's not like they're coming in there with troops. They're you know, shutting off the board. They're saying, get the fuck out, this is ours now, like, so it's not or whatever, you know, essentially creating a force in that way. So it's not like it, but it's they're essentially allowing you enabling a private citizenry, a citizenry to do it themselves. So it's really in no way any difference. So I mean, you guys, get this is this is how it works. You know, they go there is a in an area where Palistinians live. Uh, some you know settlers start. You know, usually it's the the youths. The youths out there doing doing their wild ship. They they start burning down, you know, they start destroying buildings, attacking Palestinians. They start you know, destroying crops, just harassing the people. And then over time some of them leave. They may even go to the you know, violence to it in a crazy degree and push them out. And then once they are able to get them out, they start implement putting a little camp and then they build up and build up and build up. They even sometimes have situations like this where they just go ahead and boom, here you go. They literally they say, hey, we're allowing you just they straight up say hey, we're allowing you to do this. They literally get word from the government. So a lot of times they just do it on their own and no one fucking cares. So, I mean, there's plenty of settlements that have been illegal. I mean times they're all illegal, like just varying levels of illegal, because as we just point out here, these are ones they disagreed to it's also illegal under inter international law, but it's they just do it. But then there's a there's a semi legal where they go, oh, you can do it, and then there's the ones where they the settlers just do it anyways, and but then it's like kind of legal in the sense that the government doesn't do anything about it. So is it like it's kind of the idea of like, if you know something's illegal but it's not enforced, is it really illegal? Not really, So that's what we're seeing. So we're seeing more of that, and uh yeah, bummer, it's a real but hey, on the same time, these people keep showing their they keep showing their cards, keep showing them what they're about. So all right, let's let's finish out foreign policy and get a move on. Move on to the rest of our topics. Because I am definitely, as I said, as I alluded to, I have not been as curt as I would try to be. I was trying to be. There's no way I'm getting out of here, but at an hour. But yeah, Russia says it's down two hundred ninety six Ukrainian drones and massive overnight attacks. This is the other day says this from this is something I would have covered yesterday. But either way, this is showing a significant increase in the Ukrainian drones that we're seeing over in Russia. Despite the irony of what the least the recent mean tweet from Trump where he goes into oh oh, you're all these you know, drone attacks in Ukraine from Russia, and it's like, well, it seems like the exact opposite seems to actually be the truth. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not denying that Russia is doing drone attacks either. It just seems it seems that's the they're they're increasing the the the drone activity over there, and it's a that's so that's what the war's doing right now. It just seems I just think it's kind of creepy. For one, I just just noticing an increase. That's just why I'm telling you guys, for one, For one to know that the war's still gone going and it seems to be changing forms, and it just this seems to be the creepy new future war that we're seeing where they swarm foreign leaders for assassination attempts, They send out swarms to fucking attack this, but it's just creepy. It's a creepy, creepy concept. All right, let's roll to the chat and then well we'll get on to it. So Allan says, I met many Jews, some are actually cool. See there you go? Uh did you do scrolling through Judaism is just wor should be evil directly? Maybe? I don't know, Uh scrolling through? Did scrolling? Scroll in? Scrolling through seeing what all you guys have to say. Gilgamesh is a story of how the skywaters fell and destroyed the whole world. Okay, well, okay, uh, I don't know what the point of that was, but yeah, yeah, how can this be timmy poole? Assure me it wasn't like this, By the way, I found the videos, and I debated maybe going over those the day, but I'm trying to keep it short and I don't want to keep making fun of It's too easy. It's just it's just too easy. I don't know, and you guys know it. The other day I did a little rant, but the whole timpoole thing, it's a I will say. I did want to. I wanted to show the reply from fan does I'm not going to cause it's just I don't I don't wanna. I'm just I just don't want to get sucked in that kind of gay drama. Yeah, we all get it, Timmy, Tim's kind of a fucking I don't know, a milk toast fucking and uh like whatever, I just just grow a backbone. It's that's all. I'd say. Fucking stand for something that'd be cool. I mean, but whatever, it's just this this whole like this constant like oh you know, it's it just it just we see it, and it feels like running cover for Israel. So I mean you may say, oh, it's not You're like, okay, well we just see it. So I don't know. Obviously you can say you're not. There is I guess this maybe glimmer of good faith that one could jump through and go, oh, there's this way to understand. But this comes to a certain point where like it just strikes me as at the very least like some sort of level of cowardice, you know, just not willing to make a stance. Either cowardice or corruption is really kind of the only options in my opinion at this point, because I don't know, I feel like if you understand where he's coming from and where he purports to come from. You'd think this would be something stand for. And this whole argument of like, well why care for things near me? It's like, yeah, well, I mean, as I kind of went into the other day, well it's near you, whether you like it or not. This is where your taxpayer dollars are going to. This has formed your entire adult life. So while you may not want it to be, and I wish we lived in a reality in which the Israel component was in its proper place, in the framework of concentric circles of things that are you know, come close to you or should be, but currently is not. It takes a fuck load of your money, and it, just as I said, it is, has formed your the reality around you. The wars that have been gone on so much of our life has unfortunately been an effect of our fucked up relationship with Israel. So yeah, it's this whole idea of oh, within fucking circle. No, it's it's towards the middle. Unfortunately, I wanted to get to the outside, but to some extent you got to point it out and go, hey, this is fucked up what they're doing at the very least have that small amount of courage, and then hey, maybe maybe we can create a future where they are able to be towards on the outside that cirt. I can no longer think about them because, you know what, a few years before this, Yeah, I might make the occasional ju joke or whatever because I don't fucking care, but I was not talking about this. I was the whole Israel stuff. I've learned so much more about Israel and his spirit time I've become I wouldn't say an expert, but like maybe like a low level ex you know, or at least a you know, far more than the average person. I've learned a shitload about Israel in this period time, and that never, never, ever, ever would have been the case if it wasn't for their reaction to October seventh. So it is what it is, and frankly, now in retrospect, it's probably, like, you know what, probably should have been railing this shit a lot harder, a lot earlier. So all right, uh, scrolling through, see what else you guys say. Yeah, Temple might not be cuting the balls, but he's still sucking the dick exactly. You know, Boomer sooner uh baboo, all right, Yeah, yeah, that's not thing. He used to like him, and they kind of when they kind of fucked over anomally, he still pointed started pointing out things. I started really seeing it. He seems really douchey. Yeah, that's another thing. I mean, like he's definitely had some character flaws he's put out on the very forward and then like and I've tried to because frankly, I mean, as he's given me some opportunities and by extension, as I mentioned before, there was technically Casana McDonald that I really think was who I could you know, attribute that to But to some extent, like I want to give him the benefit of dell, but I've seen too many interactions with uh where he's acted like a massive fucking faggot. So it is really kind of the most frank way I can put it, and he kind of just fucking sucks. I mean, frankly, that's just kind of be upset about it. I get like, whatever, this is supposedly the largest what political live show they're live stream there is I don't really I mean from people I've known that have gone on and from the times I've gone on, and then being able to see that sorts of you know, boost people get as a result, and seeing that compared to other shows that I've seen me and other friends go on. I'm just telling you the impression IgA is that like that's not really the case, but even if it is, it's like, okay, cool, So we're supposed to just like all pretend you're not a fagot because of that. No, I'm sorry, I'm over it, especially in light of things I mentioned before. So whatever it is, what it is, I get it. Cool, I'm glad he keeps putting on great people. But whatever, I don't know. I so, but I am trying to avoid the instinct to get sucked into that sort of coverage because I know people do get law like shitting on other people, so I don't want to go that way. So I already just lost the what five minutes just now on that. So I just wanted to explain that because I know you're gonna show and all that shit. So that's where I'm coming from. I just kind of I did true a try to you have benefit of doubt. Maybe he's you know, good faith, but I just I struggle to believe this is a good faith person that isn't a coward or corrupted essentially, and I think it's kind of obviously pretty obviously he's kind of a fucking fagot I don't mean gay, and you know what that I'll say that real quick. On that front, I will say, I hope, I hope it gets better, and I think it very well might because he's a I know, he recently had a child, and I think that's a huge I mean, it's gonna be a huge that he changes a man a lot, so and I'm really happy for Hi in that regard, and you know what, and maybe in the future I really hope to maybe like come around and be like, you know what, Tim's really a cool guy. I've seen he's had some courage doing X Y and z uh and I hope, you know, children has that sort of positive effect on him. I feel like it did for me, so hopefully it does for him. I mean, I do think I don't know how how old is Tim. He's got to be older me. He's got to be either almost forty if not forty, and he's just now having his kids. So I think being a fucking young millionaire, you know, essentially you're kind of a rootless cosmopolitan despite the fact that you're like, oh, I want to live in the I want to live in the fucking country and shoot guns and act super rural. It's like, okay, but yeah, you're still kind of sort of living a degenerate lifestyle. You're getting sucked off by lydia and fucking in the closet or whatever the hell you guys are doing. Like, you guys are still kind of living a degenerate lifestyle, which is whatever, you're a single dude. But it's like that's going to have its effect, especially over a long period of time. And uh, I don't know, maybe we're maybe we'll get that now. But that's enough on him. Let's get into the good noes of today. This is Radis. I'll let her explain it. This is We've had some really great news. Obviously, I guess I say news, but nothing actually technically has happened. We just heard some more more lip service. But I like where this is going, and I hope it keeps going. So let's watch this. Well, will you pardon the people who are accused of the and to kidnap mischion Governor Cresha Wimmer.
Speaker 5: I'm going to look at it. I will take a look at it. It's been brought to my attention. I did watch the trial. It looked to me like somewhat of a railroad job.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 5: It looked to me like some people said some stupid things. You know, they were drinking, and I think they said stupid things. But I'll take a look at that. And a lot of people are asking me that question from both sides. Actually, a lot of people think they got railroaded. A lot of people think they got railroaded, and probably some people.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to thank the President for drawing attention to this case. These men are innocent, and yes, they did say some stupid things while they were being followed around by a network of twelve FBI informants to undercover agents over a period of almost an entire year. They took these men out, They got them drunk, got them stone, and got them to basically say incendiary things, which is not illegal, by the way, But these men were completely railroaded at trial, they were denied their rights. Families have suffered. As far as I know, I'm the only person who's traveled across the country to interview not only the men that were charged in this case, but also the many unindicted co conspirators who never had their stories told. It was bigger than Michigan. They were trying to make this a multi state plot. There's a disabled Vietnam veteran in Virginia they were trying to target to go after Ralph Northam. The entire thing was a setup, and really it was designed to be in October surprise against the President in the twenty twenty election, to sway the election in a swing state. So I would be happy to brief the President on this case. I've actually gone and visited these men in prison. I'm the only person who's done that. I'm the only person who's in contact with all of these men, all the five that are still incarcerated, their families. So I'd like to thank the President for highlighting this case and hopefully pardoning these men.
Speaker 1: By the way, I see all you horny folks in the chat. I want you to know, is a very sweet girl, a nice lady, and she is a married woman, so leave her alone. She's a very nice lady though, but she's a very beautiful lady, so that is a but she but she does great work but you guys leave her alone. She has great work, but you definitely should be sharing and following her, but not for those reasons, because she's not gonna put any of that because she's a classy lady. But I did want to add into She did put up a little commentary. I don't know if the I don't know if the idea here is in this post, but I really wanted to just you read it. I don't know if the idea here, you know, obviously for the audio people who are like, what are you talking about? Because I haven't read it yet. But she put out a post here she says something to a co conspirator being a victim, implying Whitmer in this case. So I don't know if someone out there is saying that or she's just getting ahead of it, but I figured i'd get on it. I looked around a little bit to see if I saw that. Not in amuse with like eight minutes before, but I did want to get ahead of that because it does make sense. I'm like, oh, I could totally see that being the move. I did see some statements of some news counter to this move, and I think Whitmer made some sort of statement about something implying some sort of promise or something Trump made. I didn't even look into it because frankly, I don't really fucking care really what her opinion was. But at least I am aware that she's not she's not copping up to anything or she's not leaning into it, because I mean, if she was gonna be I think the smart move for her, I don't know. I actually don't even know how she could do a politically smart way to do this and still be, you know, somewhat benevolent ish. I don't really know how she handles that now that I'm thinking about it. But point being is, I think I could totally see her getting getting framed as a victim, and it almost seemed like she got a bamboozled by the fucking FBI or something. So I know, let's read this post real quick from Radix. She says, how can a co conspirator be a victim? Whitmer worked with the FBI to plan the recon of her vacation cottage. The FEDS installed cameras and the property advance of the recon they plan, So these are things they're coordinating with her. The second state trial, they got caught manipulating evidence. They spliced audio from the way back to make it appear Eric knew they were going in advance. Luckily, Eric's lawyer was smart and caught them fabricating evidence on the stand. The trial should have ended right there, then and there, but the judge allowed the FBI in the state of Michigan to lie and say it was an air and continue with a shamp. Eric was fully quitted along with the Null brothers. But I think she may have her finger on the pulse here that or she saw something that I'm not aware of. But I can totally see that being the move that they're gonna act like she was duped later, and I don't know, I mean some extent, I kind of hope she does go that route because then maybe that means that that feels like a, oh, I'm conceding too, that you can have this, because if she puts up a fight, then it might be like a, well, I don't know, maybe there's something here and you know, like I know, this is not a good look. And now we're dealing with a possible political political back and forth. Although I don't know either way, kind of now I think about it, I mean I guess I would prefer her to just kind of, you know, submit, I guess a little bit it would be the way to look at it, because then maybe we can get a move on this and get them out here or get them just go ahead. Geez, it's big old you guys. Hear that thunder by the way, just go ahead and full Just let you guys know in light of that it is piss pouring raining here again and thunder and lightning, so there's a solid chance to get cut out. So I haven't had any flickers and in power yet. I'm just warning you guys. But anyways, back to the lost damn add lost my lost my thread anyways, point being, I could totally see them most you know, making Whitmer make it try to frame her as it. But I don't know. I'm just trying to thinking. I'm thinking ahead, like which is the better route to go? So far as like do we want her to submit and kind of you know, you know, give into the narrative that like, oh this was, oh the FEDS did some untowards stuff, and you know there's because she doesn't need to go down with the ship. I mean, as Radix was getting at you know, we think she had her hand in it, but she could easily probably you know, find a way to skate out this. Now. I don't know. I think it might prefer that because I might make it easier for the boys. But on the flip side, so far as exposing the thing, if she does try to dig her heels in, I mean, I guess now you have two knit in two ways. You could have the maga, you know, a contingent then backs off and goes okay. I guess you're right, although I don't feel like that's very likely. I could be wrong. I could be disappointed. I feel like the political will is here. This seems like easy. Why not? That's kind of been my point from the BEG from forever. Same with Radis is that like it's kind of like a no brainer like thing for the Republicans. It's like, I don't know, maybe it almost but and this seems like the right time to do it too, because they're in a position where they can do this whole Oh well that was the other one, and they're kind of able to distance themselves from it. It's it's also less and it just feels the timing is right. But yeah, so I don't know. Let's see, we'll see hopefully, hopefully with the you know, something comes as I think it will either way, you know, we're at point being is as we see. I see a few different paths ahead of us. I see three main pass one being not very likely. I think it's not very likely that you know that that Trump you know, caves and decides not to but that's a possibility. And then you have the possibility of whitmer, you know, kind of submitting to the narrative along the you know, as being plied along the way, and you know, going, oh, I got fooled. And then we have the other where she digs in and goes, oh my god, how dare you, uh you even consider partying? People there, you know, tried to kill me or whatever. And then we get to dig in and then we get to do you know, online war. We get to go to town, we get to go, oh, look at this, look at that, look at this, look at that, and we get to get everyone focus on it. We got to get create a good political ship, storm around it and have a fun time and create a whole lot of exposing. So I don't know, either way, it's kind of the best I think you still also kind of maybe end up with the result you want there with possibly the pardon. Maybe I think it makes a little bit less likely doing that route, but I think you'll still get it. So I don't know. I mean, I think I think we're looking things are looking hopeful here, but uh, what's it? And also on the hey on, that looks like the Epstein front's looking up. Guys, I guess we're about to get some footage of Jeffrey Epstein. So go ahead, and everyone go to hop in the chat and go ahead and hit X. Go ahead and everyone type x in the chat X for doubt. But let's go ahead and play this video Dan Bongito and see what he has to say about a possible video coming out.
Speaker 7: In public interest. I'm just telling you what we see in the file.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 7: I just want to be crystal clear on this. I am not asking anyone to believe me. I'm telling you what's there and what isn't right. There is nothing in the file at this point on the Epstein case, and there's going to be a disclosure on this coming shortly. We are working through some there is video that is something the public.
Speaker 1: Does a video of him killing himself.
Speaker 7: No, no, not not the actual act, but there the entire mcc bay. It was only one camera, there were other there's video that when you look at the video and we will release that's what's taken a while on this. We are working on cleaning it up to make sure you have an enhanced and we're going to give the originals so you don't think there are any shenanigans. You're going to see there's no one there but him. There's just nobody there. So I say to people, will tell if you have a tip, let us know.
Speaker 1: But there just me. Is he looking progressively worse day to day? I mean, I guess I never was looking at him day to day, but he just looks like more and more like those like photos that people look at and you go, oh my god, is he putting it? Look there's the seams on his face where his face is taped on. He's totally a lizard person like he's like he's just getting to He just looks like I don't know, like he got a cut of the drinachrome or something like he's just looking He's looking weird to me. I don't know. And that's been a comment I've heard from other people. Maybe it's just because we're all looking at Bongo now and he's a particularly unsightly man to begin with. I don't know. Let's keep going.
Speaker 7: There's no DNA, there's no audio, there's no fingerprints, there's no suspects, there's no accomplices, there's no tips, there is nothing. If you have it, I'm happy to see it. There's video, clear as day. He's the only person in there and the only person coming out. You can see it.
Speaker 1: So all right, well, let's let's explore this claim a little bit. Here's our brother, our buddy, Ken Silva says, there was only one camera recording on Epstein's floor, and this is what it showed. And I think I may have missed that, and you guys can go back and watch that. I'm pretty sure he even said something about a camera or one camera or something implying like, hey, this is only camera, and so this is the only camera. This is least as we're told. I guess we could come to find out. I'm not sure specifically sourcedj oig schematic drawing depicting the mcc New York shoe and the BOP. So I guess this is I'm assuming this from some previous other drop of some sort. I'm not sure exactly. Either way, we have we have you can see right here this is what Ken sheared. He says, it's a field of view of the shoe camera at tenth floor, soelth enterance. And now that we know, I mean, obviously we could come to he could come out with some other camera and go, oh, we were lying or something, because this is based off previous information, so it would be bizarre. Another one comes out at this point because I mean, I think how long I mean, what what did When did this Epstein stuff pop off? It was like, God, we're we're gonna be nearing a decade of like I don't know it, maybe last maybe I can't remember how long this has been. Like so this is these things have been litigating, gone through and so like we've gone some information. This is some of the information. So it was claimed at some point. Hey, this is what you got, and so now we can I'll show you right here. You can see what they would see right here. You see you see a door, you see a couple doors. So let's zoom in on this. You can see, God damn it, you can see Epstein's cell right here, this red box. And then you see the camera right here, and it's pointing to over you. The field of view right here is opposite. So the doors we're seeing over here right here are these door two doors opposite of Epstein's cell. And I guess maybe you might be able to say you have actually know that these doors right here, so they lead look like those lead into another holding bay of some sort. You see what I would assume or cells here. I mean maybe one of these are doors to another area. I'm not sure, so, I mean, this looks like just based on the schematic, to me, I'm not sure if these are doors to something else or if that's where that spot ends. But it looks like to me that like the entrance comes through here. Obviously, I'm sorry for the audio listeners. You're gonna kind of be missing out a little bit here, but it looks like you come through here over here. I don't know, you guys can see the cursor right. I can never tell if you guys can see the when I'm on it, but either way, on the I guess bottom right hand corner, you can see what looks like what I would presume like the entrance door coming through that whole area that looks like the whole area I would assume coming in like through the main ish entrance is not seen, and then perfectly a little area you can duck into to see Epstein. Now it does look like there are some sort of stairs there in the field of view, So maybe you can make the argument that, like you would the idea of someone would walk up those stairs and that you would probably see their head poking, you would see them if they had to come through. But I don't know. It almost looks like there's some sort of like it's a stairs that goes into some sort of I don't know, is that like, is that like a thing you can actually know. We can use this as example because he sings me or each other, so that what we're seeing right now is kind of a is what his would look like, So this is what his area look like. This is a different view, so this is very much what his would look like. So we see stairs here and ah, well maybe not, I'm just trying to make sense of this. So actually, yeah, it looks like there's almost like a a railing, so it's a slight step up maybe what like a four foot rays or more to these stairs or something maybe five feet. But the point being is you could It looks like to me you could come into the main entrance hop over railings if we're judging by this photo, and you could just you could probably maybe slip in. I don't know, maybe I mean you would have maybe you could get like a I would say, there's like maybe a little area like the tiniest of a cunt here of a split of a second, or maybe they could see your head or something. But it just seems like this could just judging by this view, you could probably fool this, slip around it, maybe do a fraction of a second where the thing is spliced out. Which that's another component about this. You know, with this, what just yesterday or just a day before? I think this was not yesterday, was Todayay is Friday, so I think it was like Wednesday ish. I started seeing Oliver in Twitter and a lot of people made note of this is all the I guess we got some new AI or something, And I guess the big thing about this is a super duper duper realistic videos. So apparently we've made it to basically deep fakes. I mean, some of them are like if you know, they're kind of borderline on Canny Valley, but not really even that over the top. They really are like you could get fooled. So they've getten to the point it seems like they've gone to the point where they are like only on Canny Valley for the perceptive, and so it's like we're getting into weird territory. So that dropped. Keep in mind, I mean, I don't know if you guys caught bonding and talking about cleaning it up and then then quickly going oh, well, we'll give you the original too, like okay, but what was the original? Was the original already had like a a second split that way, because as I'm saying, looking at this, I do think there's a if the door is where I think it is, it looks like maybe there would be like a moment where like maybe like a second or two where like the head or something would be visible if they were trying to enter Epstein's Bay. But I could be entirely wrong. I mean, but just looking the schematic that there's clearly a huge blind spot. So it's like, hey, uh yeah, I think they may literally try to trot out this footage and go Hey, there's nobody in view during these you know, during these this time stamps or whatever. So clearly no one came in, not not giving you the information. This is a factual but not truthful type stuff, because they will go, we'll probably frame it in a way of like to the furthest of our knowledge and blah blah blah. You know you can see here be purely implausibleh blah blah blah blah blah. It's like you could you could probably make the case that it's like in order for someone to come in, they would have to then because those stairs, as I point out, you can see someone have to come in and walk up the stairs, and so I guess you would have that split moment. But as I said before, I think you can just hop the rail. So it's like, I don't know, But my point being is I could see them easily framing this it's like, oh, look, we got you. Meanwhile, no, it looks like someone could probably just walk right in through the main entrance, hop over a railing and possibly slip in. At most maybe looks like to me they may have to pull off some sort of cover up where they somehow patch over like maybe a second or two of footage where his head would pop into the frame. It's about it where someone's head would pop in the frame. So yeah, wild stuff this is. But let's uh, let's keep going and then on that too. Then we have our buddy buddy John Cleebol pointing out, look at this fucking absolute unit. This is the guy who was his cell mate that had already been like what tried to choke him out like what like a week or so prior when then they had what I think they had even leaked it out as like the initial reports kind of framed it as a sounding like a possible suitice side attempt, almost intentionally borderline amidding information kind to find out later now he got strangled by his uh by this guy and then yeah, then later this guy dies by uh hanging later. And this is a cop that uh, this is a this is a corrupt quadruprale murdering drug trafficking cop. So this guy is yeah, he murdered. This is a trug draft who killed four fucking guys and he was a dirty working for the cops. So this guy is a Hey, this guy is a dirty agent. He is the guy that you get to do this sort of shit. So yeah, I'm sure everything's completely completely you know, you know, completely in good standing, all toward you know, all all nice over there at the FBI. Nothing nothing hiding, nothing over there, broken hyoid bone, says the mega nerd. Here for sure. All right, let's scroll through. See what all you guys gotta say. Yeah, that man staring at the floor, that man shook tim about Bongino. Yeah, there was another one too that I almost feel grossy, but watching there was a who was it, Buddy Ken share this one vide where he made some sort of weird statement about divorce or something, and it just seem like I'm just skinning. I'm be honest, I'm getting really fucking sick of these videos where I see Bongino going, Oh, yeah, I tell you, I come in, I come in his seven o'clock in the morn, I come in to seven o'clock in the morning. I'm out of here eight pm. And you know what, cash gosh, he's I can hear him from my I can hear him from my room, and he's there thirty minutes before I am. He's doing push ups on the floor, and holy fuck, you wouldn't believe how committed. We are like, shut the fuck up. No one has to, like, you don't have to do this unless you're doing weird like because the thing is, it's like it clearly it seems like the play was whoever powers or are out there is like we're going to use the goodwill that Cash and Dan have developed over their period of time as being you know, I don't know media, people, personalities or whatever, and now we're going to leverage that. And you know what, I think it's all burnt and they're trying to squeeze milk every last little bit out of that there is, try to you know, squeeze every little bit of false concern or like wow, he's such a great guy or whatever. But it's like, you know what, if you were if that was the case, you wouldn't have to be telling me it like you do you do, And even then it's it just feels feminine, it feels gay, And I think people see that, especially when that when you're a character such as Dan and even Cash, I think to a lesser degree, which clearly a big part of their their their persona is tied into their machismo. They're like, I'm a big man. I think it was I think it wasn't like a it was bunge, you know, like a Green Beret or something. I forget what he was. He was under a secret service. I mean, Cash is a lawyer, so it's kind of a little bit gayer when it's coming from him. It's like, you're not really a tough guy. But I mean whatever point being is like, they're kind of like, Hey, we're tough guys, and we're we've been fighting the good fight and we've been we've been on your side and we've been doing this and it's like, yeah, but we see what you're doing and this only goes so far. And it's like, if you're doing this, cry for me. My job. My life is so hard. It's so hard that you guys made me the head of the largest domestic intel or one of the head of the ATF and my buddy the head of the largest domestic or domestic intelligence agency in the United States. It's like, I'm I'm sorry, this all this like, oh, I fucking fall asleep with my boots on type fucking you know, Paul Bunyan. Shit, I'm sorry, get out of here. Uh come to me with actions and results and things done. And stop with the excuses, because that's one hundred percent what this looks like sounds like excuses. It reminds me of my grandmother complaining about her ailments. That's what it reminds me of. And I'm it's it's old, it's gross, it's just frankly kind of pathetic, and I'm I'm kind of tired of seeing it from someone who tries to masquerade as some sort of semblage of masculinity. So especially with all these fucking annoying boomers and people, I mean, I guess Luckily I don't. I don't feel like the new generation has fallen to that, So luckily we don't. We're not dealing with like a Jordan Pearson crisis here where like young men are like who do I look to now? Because I mean, who the fuck was We're looking at Bongino. But I don't know. I guess it's just a don't don't wear don't wear my fucking uh what, don't wear my masculinity as a what a prom dress? Or whatever the fuck that meme is. It's like that that's my I don't know whatever, there's a meme there. I just can't think of it. All right, let's go with the chat. Bungino said, he's the only one to come out. Yeah, good morning, MJ. Waller, Thank you. He says, like, if you like, just for the title of the screen of the of the of the stream. Only one camera on the cell block, just like there was only one camera the pentagon at nine to eleven, uh, scrolling through. So why did if someone says, why did they report the camera turned off? If it didn't, because I think there was another camera. There was a there was another camera. I don't I don't have a tab up for that, but I could have. It just seemed extraneous for the purpose of this presentation. But they there was another camera that there was another separate like slide of like what I just showed you that shows other camera and where we should have shown and there was another camera that was supposed to look right at his cell and that one is the one that was I don't know if it was the off for that day. I forget the specific on that, but it wasn't operational at least at that time.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if they were serious, I would give rowf footage of every camera. Yeah, I guess, because there's probably other cameras within the building, so you would be yeah, because at that point you would be able to at least researchers out there could be able to literally map who's coming in and out of the building in every area. Although that would be I guess kind of a lot to give all of that. I don't know, Maybe there might be some legality issues. The real video we want to see the destroyed and never existed. They're just trying to wait out the hype. Yeah, really very very easy to fake low quality video. So yeah, that's well, that's the thing, Like the these this fucking AI stuff come up, So are they going to I kind of doubt, I really, really really really doubt they're going to trot out a fake. I think what they're going to do is trot out the real thing, and maybe, and just maybe maybe, like I said, there might be like a you know, a frame that's cut out or something like that. But the chances that I think any nerds will catch up, will pick up on that or notice it, I think are probably not very likely. Although I don't know, I don't know how this nerd shit works, But at the point being is I wouldn't be surprised if if they just give us that video, I doubt they're going to give us a complete fake. That would be kind of insane to me. I just don't know, especially because it's almost like these guys play the consent game and this is and you know, I feel like they would have all he come out with this maybe too, if they had something like that. I don't fucking know it just I just feel like I feel in my bones the play is release the actual tape after kind of you know, dragging on time, and then freem it in a way of like, oh see, you can clearly tell that it's it's not very likely anyone came in and out of that bay during this period of time. And it's like that's technically true. It's technically a true statement, but it's kind of leaving out some key information. As I just point out to you, Uh Merrimack said, I did say Tim did say something interesting, Elijah. What if they said he committed suicide and when the pyramidics got there, they did the deed. And if they said when the Pyramids got there, that's true, that's a good point. I mean I didn't hear him say that, but yeah, that's one theory that I think I've heard around too, So scrolling through, see, hey, what's up, Jay Brooks. Yeah, say release a full video, I mean full video, twenty four hours interrupted with all verifiable comings and goings. Yeah you would think, I mean, just have like a clear idea of anyone who came in out. But yeah, Syrir Marnin Maac says, yes, the fuck up. Just do your job and don't tell me how great you are. In fact, I prefer not to hear from you, Dan in Cash exactly. Yeah, uh, how about just release the Epstein files, you fucking faggots. No, I will say, you point out with malet Cope, don't don't talk shit about manlets or we're pro manlets here as I looked a jose for my masculine archetype. Well, I'm a manlet. I hate to break that for you. I'm five foot five, two hundred pounds and my six pack is coming in right now, so that's not but not too bad for a little guy. All right. Uh so, yeah, I got like a four pack right now, pretty solid one. It's coming in, dude, and I'm actually like one ninety five right now. I've been leaning out, I've been getting ready for bro Grove. I'm ready to catch a coal or raving for slipping. I will say my physique is not ready in like a If they don't slip up, I don't think I can catch them. But if i'm I'm like right on their tails, I think within a month. With the way I'm working out and dieting right now, I think I'm maybe, I think I might be able to catch one of them in the physique competition we're doing at pro Grove. If if at the rate I'm on, and if one of them gets sloppy goes nuts, I know, you know, one of them just got off a cruise. Who knows. Maybe one of them just get fucking really into weed and fucking eat a shitload. But I've been doing really good. I've been eating really good, but basically on a fucking dairy and meat diet basically and uh maybe with occasional vegetable. And I've been I was too twenty at one point, not too long ago. I fucking leaned up, been working out regularly. I'm fucking I'm gonna be ripped for bro Grove, I'm telling you. But anyways, I don't know why I went into that. I just wanted to. I just want to say how sexy I am. Uh yeah, I see you guys making a tower so you can't spell up manlet without the man Jose under five foot five crew one hundred percent baby short power, short power, all right. Uh, These tough boy, tough guy dude bros are all cringe. If you were that tough, you wouldn't have to tell me all the shit you do to stay hard. Yeah, which is kind of what I was driving the other day when we were on Tower Gang, which for those of you guys that walk it, we were watching. We were talking shit about Philip Bonte's little shooting video, which is like it's that's what it's. It reminds me of like workout videos, which I mean I used to be really big into like I was like basically like a powerlifter. I mean my most I squatted six twenty five. I've deadlifted, you know, five fifty five bench three fifty five. I think it is the most ever got. So I was pretty fucking big. But it was like I never really was the guy who like posts workout videos or lifts, but it was like, I don't know, it was always I always noticed the commonality of those who do was always like kind of the scrawny guys. It just seems it's like a try hard thing, which is to some extent you go you don't want to make fun of it to some extent because you're like but some extent you're like, dude, shit the fuck up it. Just do the work, Like, just do the work and that's all you gotta do. And when you're doing the work, people see you do the work and they recognize and they go, oh shit. Whereas when you're the guy posting like, oh, here's this lift, here's that, and you know, people go people just like I don't you don't have to like convince people that you're a badass. You just kind of just are, you know. And that's because there is like this phase I think now there's a phase I think when people do like lifting, where they might be doing it just because they're trying to get into it, trying to get it's fun, it's whatever, but like come to a certain point where like, all right, dude, you're being a little bit of a faggot, like just do the work, and like people will be like, holy shit, just look at this guy. They'll just notice you don't have to post the videos, and if anything, the videos just look gay from anyone looking outside in so don't do it. And it's the same thing with the shooting. And it's the same thing with these cash cash betel and fucking It's that same vibe. It's just just just do it, like like I don't need to know, like you're trying way too hard. Now if you're showing this god awful like shooting video where you clearly probably aren't doing a very good job, it's like, I mean, I don't know, I don't know much about guns, but you didn't seem like you were doing well. It's the same thing as like when someone posts like a I don't know something benching like one thirty five look oh fucker, and they're like whoo and in the gym and stuff, you're like, come on, dude, you're trying way too hard. You're making a spectacle of this. It's it's kind of sad, so please stop. Uh all right, it'scrolling through, do do do get there a top about me, tell me some six for four hundred eight pounds. Dude, if I've posted a lifting video, I'd get roasted so hard exactly. And you shouldn't. It's weird. Just go work out, like you don't need to tell everyone about it, like be a grown man, you know, be a man. All right, let's move on to the next story. All right, I think this will probably be where I finish it out. I do have a couple other ones to shoot on the FBI to kind of really drive home my point of why they suck balls, just kind of like I did today. But I think you guys get the crucks. I really don't need to drive that point home any harder, but I did want to take a moment to finish this out to hone in on something kind kind of bummer, a little bit of a bummer. They got him, They got him, fellas Glenn Greenwald. He is, you're gonna see doing the interwebs. I'm just gonna warn you. I'm not gonna play this. I'm not gonna play this. I'll show you the still. You can see the still. That's Glenn Greenwald right there, head down. We're in a it's kind of like a guess supposed to be some sort of sexy schoolgirl outfit or something thingy. Yeah, I'm just gonna warn you guys. You guys see that don't watch it. It's weird. Now, I will say, is if anyone was surprised to find out that, like Glenn Greenwall was a gay man and as gay man, they probably typically are in some pretty weird stuff. I mean, like, how do you even do gay sex without doing weird stuff? So is anyone really surprised? But this is clearly obviously a result of his reporting of him. You know, probably maybe he's reporting on Israel. That would be pretty on the nose. I know he does. He speaks truth to power to a lot of things. I guess he's a pretty big I think he's in Brazil is where he's at, so I think he's pretty well known for actually being involved in politics there. So I mean he has many into me. So it's not that crazy. I think this has been released, But I do think there's something people should be aware of. I mean, while I was kind of debating in my head whether I should even bring this up because like I'm drawing attention to it, but I think kind of the best way to really kind of honestly really steal power from it is just kind of be honest and forthcoming about it. Say this is out there. I don't think it's that big of a deal. Obviously, I see this and I you know, I watch this video and go fucking weird, dude, that's gross. I mean, I'll be I'm not gonna lie that. I'd be lying to you if I didn't say, there's some judgment that crosses my mind when I see a man behaving in such a way as I was just kind of flaming on you know, many other men during today, and I have similar thoughts when I see a man, what is in this video kneeling for another man, and I think he gets spit on during it. He's kind of like sucking his thumb doing kind of like very over the top. But like you know, at the end of the day, Gren's guns on a lot of great work. Now, I will say there is I would say this is the part of the reason why I felt like this is worth bringing up, because obviously it's an example of clearly someone doing good work and you know, suffering the consequence like this wouldn't be getting exposed to the world if he didn't make some enemies, whether it was in his parting in Israel or something along those lines. So I think it's worth mentioning there also, I think it's also worth mentioning because what is what does this mean? What is the implications of this?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Like you got to think if someone releases this, I mean, did they really really really think that the Internet was going to be that upset to come to find out that, you know, Glenn Greenwald has some weird kinks, not particularly, I mean, I mean, I don't know, I kind of I struggle to buy that they really thought that. So I'm frankly maybe a little bit concerned this could be some sort of warning shot, although I have no idea. I mean, I'm not at all trying to imply Glenn Greenwald has been involved in anything I know we had talked about before I have. I think it's worth mentioning if anyone is looking into possibilities of Glenn Greenwald ever interacting in any sort of untoward way, or being having any sort of control over him or anything. I mean, there is the example to point two of the intercept, although he ended up leaving the intercept, So for those who are unaware, I believe I forget who he's working for when he did the because he's Glen Greenwaald's obviously the Juliasans guy, he's got to go the Julia Soans scoop. He did all that stuff. Shortly after all of that, he got the kind of like a you know, an offer that you can't refuse. Essentially is how it was kind of frammed, I believe from the intercept and now the intercept. The key thing to think about here is who owns the intercept. Apparently the intercept was owned by I forget some fucking Derka derca you know, dot head type, fucking name, can't remember it. I forget his name, but he is like one of the main PayPal mafia guys, like one of the guys clicked in with Elon and Teal, and he was the guy who he's working for now. Also, during that period of time, a whole bunch of confidential sources got burned. And keep in mind, what Greenwald's probably most notable for is having the most confidential of sources. Maybe not confidentially be the right way to put it, most sensitive of sources, I guess you could say in the whole Julian massage thing. So he then became the guy that people went to for these sort of things. He developed a knack for it. And then a lot of these guys got burned, and you look at the ownership structure of and I think there's more to the story too. That really does seem like they clearly I think they even might even be like a court trial that you know, kind of unveiled some of this stuff. I covered it forever ago, but either way, it's worth worth noting, now, do I you know? With that the kind of obviously the implication there is like Grant Great Glenn Grant Glenn Green while got bought by these people you know, were or was working for them. That was kind of like his I think he kind of was like the guy who sort of started it. But I believe the fund if I recall correctly, but I believe the funding was through the Dirk a Dirker guy or whatever, who is essentially just straight up PayPal mafia guy. So where was I going with that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Anyways, Yeah, So obviously it kind of looks like there's a possibility of some sort of untwards behavior of him or something maybe being a know, although I see that in the way I interpret that is that there's a very strong possibility of he got hoodwinked essentially, like you know, someone goes, hey, here's someone who's doing great work, you know, exposed a bunch of stuff. Let's buy him, uh, you know, and then you and I don't know, maybe he should have, you know, thought oh, this, you know, offers too good to be true. But I don't know, maybe it was just kind of like, okay, maybe it is, but whatever, I'm gonna always not give a shit and burn this if I have to at a moment. And you know what, I guess he ended up leaving the intercepts. So you could make the case of, hey, maybe he did know full well when he's stepping into and he thought like he could handle it and just kind of walk away anytime. And he did end up walking away. So I don't know, I have no idea, but the very least I could just we can tell from Glenn Greenwall's body of work, the stuff he's covered, he's been a hero on this Israel topic. I mean, are we really do we really carey his gay? I don't. I mean, I don't know. Obviously I don't agree with I mean, he's a lefty and I don't agree with a lot of stuff from Glen Greenwald, Like I couldn't care less Greenwald Glen Greenwald's gay, So, but I do think it's worthwhile knowing that this is out there. The very least this is how did these people act? So, I mean think people do need to be aware of this, you know, for whether you're someone who wants to enter this sphere to be on guard, think about your past, whether you're a consumer of such, to maybe come across you know, think about this stuff in a different light and be aware this stuff could come out. I mean, I don't know. I mean, obviously, also there is the I hope there's nothing darker coming out, although I don't know. I've never seen anything for Playing World to suggest anything darker, so I don't know, I doubt it. I'll just I just find it odd that someone released this, unless it's just get like just kind of a flustered whatever. We don't have anything on him, but you just want to really just kind of make him feel uncomfortable, because the very least like the objective you could say that was probably you know, accomplished by this is I'm sure Glenn Greenwald feels uncomfortable. I'm sure he feels this isn't the sort of thing, you know, It's obviously this is super inappropriate. I think this is really wrong that someone releases the world. I think it's fucked up. So I mean, I guess I'm kind of sharing it here, but I do think it's worth while being aware. This is the type of way they act. This is what they do. They try to shame good people, and it's like there's a possibility that there was no no actual real what's the word like goal, like actual tactical goal aside from upsetting Glenn Greenwald. And that's how many of these players operate. And it's pretty gross. So I don't know, I just think it's worth what, you know, as much as we talk about, you know, sexual blackmail and stuff on the show, I think it's worthwhile highlighting example of it. So and also kind of warning you guys. You guys might go and see that on your inner webs today, Ignore that, because I don't know who really wants to see that. So I'm just going ahead and the only reason I watch it for you guys. And even then, I didn't turn the volume on and I didn't watch the whole thing because I but all right, guys, let's go ahead and get out of here. Let's roll through the chat real quick, see what you got to say, and then we'll bounce. Oh we got all videos are suppose. I mean, just imagine pointing a camera at yourself, right. I don't even know what that's about, but yeah, what a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Glenn Greenwald has always been a FED since Gerald Hall. Yeah, I don't know. Uh yeah, the intercept has always been a controlled up. Perhaps, I don't know. Uh, scrolling through it seems anything else you guys have to say. Yeah, you were saying, Okay, Steph's get yucky hay. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: So someone says, wasn't it posted from his count originally? If so, that's insane. That's not what I've heard. If that means if it was posted from his count, there was either a big ol' oopsie from him or someone hacked his account and posted, which that is. Now that would make more sense for like, as I was saying earlier, of like an objective of like, if you're trying to make him feel uncomfortable, hack his account and release incredibly sense of information, that's some pretty messed up stuff. So obviously I don't know that's the case. I'm just going off with the chat just told me, uh all right, So yeah, bingo Jose PayPal, I'm mafia. See there you go. Yep. So I'm aware of it. I don't know what to take mean of it. So it's ninety percent of the Julia sonefiles were never released, according to Gerald. Hey, guys like this Edward's Noden guy. Yeah, I mean maybe You're probably correct, don't. I don't know. I've never really I never got too deep into that story. I just know that stuff, so it definitely it definitely makes me raise my eyebrows and be concerned. So scrolling through, so I love anyone who's critical vis reeling for their case. Is Gerald after all, that the headline should be lefty journal big gay. So yeah, everyone's making I guess some of you guys are making that. People are making point in there about that that the guy was black. I mean, although, to be fair, I think his husband was black. I mean I don't I'm not saying that was his husband, but like, and also, I don't necessarily have a problem with people interracial or whatever whatever you're into. Again, I have a right leaning chat, but I don't care. But anyways, yeah, I think I'm not sure. I'm not saying I know that was his husband, but I'm pretty sure his husband's a darker fellaw, so it could have been his husband, which would make it a little bit. I mean, definitely was weird, but I guess sure if that's a if that's between your husband, I guess I'll let the let that one slide a little bit more. Not that I was ever really not letting it slide, but uh, it's less weird, I guess. Uh, all right, scrolling through, All right, yeah, let's go and get out of here. Man, I'm I am so I'm on the verge of taking my shirt off where it's so hot. It's just now starting to heat up from this. Uh, there's no ac existence I'm dealing with right now. But with that, guys, we're gonna go ahead and get out of here. If you want to support the show and not chipping the buck going over to pay or not, that's retarded. That's if you want to chip in buck. If you if you don't want to chip in a buck, like share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star, and mute iTunes Spotify. I was gonna also follow me on Twitter at targeting Jose because you know, give or take about fifty percent of the stuff I Cravilyn. The show's usually from you guys. So if you guys want to craft this show, that's one way you can do it. It helps me out a lot. There's a lot of stories going on in any given time, especially these days, so it helps to have eyes and ears out there. But if you do want to directly support the show, and the best way you possibly really can with money, going over to patron dot com SA No Way Jose, twenty twenty. The lowest level is two bucks, and at that level you get access to early episodes. Currently I have four behind the paywall, I have one at will five sort of four and a half. I have one about to drop in like thirty minutes, so go check that out. I just draw. I am currently in the midst of about to dropping a wake the this there are follow up me and Austin's follow up to our Waco episode. This is where we get into the weird Waco stuff. I call it Waco weirdness. I think you guys will enjoy that. There's like four other ones. There's a Trow episode in there. We're starting a series. There's a you know hop, a live reading. There's a you know, there's some you know, digging into more of Wendy painting or some Wendy paintings new research. So there's a bunch of stuff behind there for you guys to check out. I try to do about one to two a week and put those behind the paywall for you guys. Uh and those come out weeks later, so you're getting got You guys are getting access to content weeks before the public. And then also you can add free RSS feed and you also get a priority for me in Austin's Weekly Call show, which is live on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. That's already dead. You can call in there and you get access to the pre che or the pre show too. But yeah, at the highest levels my sponsors, to read them off every episode is a big thank you them. I'm mcoson tagging at Targging Toad, also at Abrigate D's at zo v r A c k at rescripting Physical tim title at John Cleebold, Will Bells this is BlueBay Rabbi win big fan of the show to me and then Jordan Peterson, big thank you know them for supporting the show. And with that I'm out of here, tell me, says, I'm already out of here. I already pay you. I'm out of here, I'm already pay you. You sure do, Thank you, and with that we're out deuces. By bye.