Speaker 1: Lynch in Taco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. You got about fifteen minutes left if you want to try to win Metallica tickets this morning. In fact, we're gonna have these for you. Say we play it every morning this week here on the Lynchin Taco Show.
Speaker 2: You just get your vote in for you say we play at j R Facebook page this morning, You're voting on Stone Sour.
Speaker 1: Only vote once is all. We ask song with the most votes we'll play at nine. Then one of you who takes two seconds to vote will be randomly picked and given Metallica tickets. Let's begin in Calwell County, North Carolina on Highway eighteen cal Whale Highway eighteen.
Speaker 2: My wife drove through Pooler, Georgia yesterday and remember the old Pooler story with the love wagon breaking down. Ironically, she almost broke down in my truck driving through Pooler because one of them knocked it in neutral and just kept revving the truck to full levels. Pat pulled over on the side of the road in Pooler, Georgia, where my daughter noticed, Hey Mom, you're in neutral.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't even don't don't get me started.
Speaker 2: Driving. My family and driving. I don't want to pinpoint any individual.
Speaker 1: But my wife and driving. Okay, what now about? Police arrived at the scene where a suspect identified as Frank Moody was taken into custody and charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon, larceny of a motor vehicle, and felony injuring wires and fixtures of utility companies. What was Frank Moody's transgression stealing a Spectrum cable utility truck with the bucket extended and the worker in the bucket at the time, I ironically, Frank had just been released from jail two hours before the incident, so Frank needs some Fiels Taco. Frank's on Highway eighteen, I'm assuming walking and he sees the cable guy repairing or working on some lines above in his bucket truck. It just jumps in and takes off with the bucket still extended, smashing this guy in the power lines. Oh my god. And the worker ended up jumping at some point and injuring his legs and well, at least he's not like critically injured. And Frank is in custody and the local news is going crazy with this up there, to the point where they had to find some dude who knows what it's like to be in a bucket of a bucket truck. I've been up eighty feet and you're that far up there, just to win and shift and make you move back two or three feet, and he had to be terrified.
Speaker 2: I feel for that person's family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was just doing what he was supposed to do. Oh, he's loved when the news stations do that. They can't talk to the actual folks involved with whatever the news story is. So let's just go talk to a name someone, or find a guy who's spinning on he's cut trees before and has been up in a bucket. It's fine. The cherry picker guy, Ruh, I'm damn near eighty feet. What did they take? One can just blow you back and forth? Well no, s Sherlock. Why didn't they take like this guy just got smashed in the power lines while the dude was stealing his truck and driving down Highway eighteen. Well we should just say I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, how much time do they spend to find somebody who's worked in a bunket before?
Speaker 1: Did they ask around the studios.
Speaker 2: First, Hey, anybody knows somebody relative or friend or neighbor who's been up in a bucket?
Speaker 1: I think Ernie over a give him a call. Ernie's on the evening news.
Speaker 2: Good night, and the accents just makes it so much better. Louisiana, if you were in that bucket, I would have jumped right out of the eight knowing what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's just gotten out two hours earlier. All right, let's go over to Louisiana. What do we have there? I can't make this up. DeSoto Fire District number one fire Chief Mark McGhee booked into DeSoto Parish Detention Center for charges of first defense DWI and careless operation of a vehicle. That vehicle would be his fire department issued personal pickup truck. It's not the fire truck or anything like the chief's pick up. Chief crashed his department issued F two fifty into a fire hydrant. Oh after, so, bitch, he had to be a fire hydrant. You're gonna say the fire chief.
Speaker 2: Was caught doing arson.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't surprise me either. When you said I can't make this up.
Speaker 2: Of course, he hits a fire high Come on. The better most ironic thing would have been if the vehicle caught fire, yet they couldn't put it out because the hydrant was broke, knocked off.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, the water's coming down in the wrong place.
Speaker 2: And get a bucket. No, not a bucket truck. Somebody already wrecked that thing in the power.
Speaker 1: Leaned over on Highway eighteen in Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get nine to mile prior Leans. They don't shift, you make you shift your pants?
Speaker 1: All right? Austria in Austrian man, Uh, didn't he just have that flue in Austria. Yes, a couple of weekends ago. They were in Singapore yesterday talk. You would have known that if you listen to the F one desk report this morning. One guy's awesome. He is almost up there with the life coach, the father of the year. Here here's the best I could piece this together. This dude talked to his fourteen year old son and seventeen year old buddy into taking part in a bunch of armed robberies of convenience stores. Dad was the getaway driver and he sent the two boys into it.
Speaker 2: They because they count seven stores where they did this, went in with their scheme, masks on armed with knives and you know, stole.
Speaker 1: Money and other things. They get caught, and this guy tries to pin this on his son and his friend talking him their getaway driver. What a piece of Come on man, that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: Doesn't anybody know that all of the would have been handled if Bob World Order was in the full in Austria.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't have got out the front door.
Speaker 2: It's a worldwide movement. We've mailed stickers to as of now Ireland, Scotland and England.
Speaker 1: We need to get them over to Austria.
Speaker 2: So I mean take the movement there as soon as fourteen seventeen year old. They're miners, so you just shoot them in the feet probably instead of the knee caps. But no, I'm talking about the security guard, the hired security guard. They're they're bringing knives in. Once you bring knives into a store, you're an adult.
Speaker 1: Mind. You brought the knife to the gunfighter.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and you are gonna face said security guard.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we get some more BWO and fellows going out today.
Speaker 2: See yes, if you do not have your BWO sticker while they last, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to bug the boss on his vacation. But we're almost out. You know if I bugged him.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know you're in a wedding or whatever. Were up in the Northeast. Can we order more BWS?
Speaker 1: I got a guy who runs a bucket truck who can help us. Okay, so listen.
Speaker 2: If you don't have your b w O sticker and you want to represent Bob World Order, which is essentially getting rid of thievery in retail places, uh self addressed stamped envelope to our studios here in Maitland.
Speaker 1: Just google it all over the place. I just like, yeah, okay, I told you for supporting.
Speaker 2: I had somebody to drive up next to you and do this hould up their head and go, oh yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I just I'm behind the dark tinted glass to pick up and they can't see me. But if they did. Grinning ear to ear Man represents.
Speaker 2: The only place to rock one on one one E j R. R