Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 1: Who better than Ari Fleischer, former White House Press Secretary to talk about all of this, Ari, this is really really scary when you see this lsied guy and already the great philosopher Hassan Piker, who seems to be hanging around with all these people. He came out and said this is going to be part of a national trend that if you're not you're not with us, you're against us. I mean it's like he's laying down the gauntlet in the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Oh I hope, So, I hope this is a national trend because I've got a feeling that Michigan is about to elect a Republican senator. I mean, you cannot have left somebody who was as radical as Sayid, And I want you to understand just how bad he is. Not only does he support people who say we that America deserves nine to eleven, this guy is a rest his allegiance to the Muslim brotherhood. In an op ed that he wrote, he called Israel bloodthirsty. He doesn't want illegals to be denied drivers' licenses. He argued for illegal people to come to America to get driver's licenses, and he criticized Oklahoma because they banned sharia law. At it all up, we have never had an Islamist candidate like this run for office and be this blunt about it in the United States of America. He doesn't fit and he's going to lose.
Speaker 1: You know, I agree, John, don't you? It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Who has the courage, Who has the courage in the Democratic Party to really take hold? And young scream.
Speaker 2: There's nobody other than the Senator Fedterman. You know, Senator Schumer just showed just how he has no courage, no backrade, and what he doesn't realize. And Hakim Jeffrey is the Democratic leader in the House. Also that the outside heaths of the world, the Mondamis of the world, the Aosc's of the world, are coming to burn their big tent. They have a socialist tent that they want to put up in place of this previous Democratic big tent. But Schumer and Jeffries are too blind to see what is coming to replace them. And that is exactly what the socialist movement is. And that's why that's why Elsayid was saying that this is the beginning of a national movement. That's why Piker is saying the same thing. There is a national movement underway, and it's up to good people, good independence, good Republicans. Some Democrats are willing to do so, to stand up, fight and defeat it.
Speaker 1: You know what I think of Ari when Chevalier, I believe one. That's the woman in New York when she won the primary and she's in a pretty safe, obviously blue district, and you look at at that party. I'll never forget. Hakeem Jeffries came up on the on the video. Remember he was speaking, and the whole crowd famously started chanting at him. You are next, your next, your next, I mean, and if you listen to l Sied, what I found really frightening with his sort of his rhetoric. He really was like even today, so nasty about Fetterman. I mean, he's like, my first target is Fetterman, My next is Schumer, my next. He's got like this list of people that he wants to take out politically, you know, push them out of office for people that he thinks espouse his views. That's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you listen to his excess rhetoric and he says Israel is bloodthirsty. You know, somebody's blood thirsty, you need to stop them, right, and he to engagement. Violence should stop somebody who's blood thirsty. He's calling on Fetterman. He's basically saying he wants to take Fetterman's head off. Now, I would imagine he's talking rhetorically, but you know when I hear in islamis talk like that, it gives me pause. And the Muslim Brotherhood talks like that, it gives me pause. And so his language is really excessive in American politics. And this is why I said, just don't think he fits. He's going to have a very hard time. He barely won in Michigan after all those polls came out showing you at the commanding lead. The fact that the Democrat Party has split so deeply over him and his base support is basically Columbia University. That's about it. He won the campuses in Michigan, he won the upper educated areas, the younger people areas, but working class people, blacks, they all voted for the opposition of the Democrat primary prime pick up place for Republicans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why it's interesting because right away Haley Stevens and Judge, you and I were talking about this even before the primary happened. She said, I'm going to support if he wins, I'm going to support him.
Speaker 3: So Partie Overcountry Right, Colonia Right.
Speaker 1: And she's been very pro Israel, decently pro Israel. She took money from APEX said I have no problem. I'm a supporter of Israel. But yet she's folding like a cheap suit.
Speaker 2: Ari Yep, No, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were addressing that today. Yeah, this is the issue about politics, of course, is people want their team to win, they want their team to get the majority, and I can respect that up to a point. But the difference here is when David Duke was going to become the Republican nominee in Louisiana to become governor years ago, a former head of the KKK Republicans abandoned him. They said we will never support you. They supported the democrat in's debt principal thing to do. There have got to be more Democrats of principle here who are willing to say absolutely no, I will never support abdu Lsie. He is too radical, he is too extreme, he is too anti Jewish, anti Israel, we will never support him.
Speaker 3: He's anti Western civilization.
Speaker 2: Democrat Party is not like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really By the way, did you guys see what Hassan Piker, who is now sort of like seems to be running the Democratic Party according to a lot of people. You know, he came out and he said that, Oh no, I don't dislike this kind. I'm here. I'm staying here because I love it. That's why I'm criticizing it, because everyone's playing the same thing. You just said, Judge over and over again. America deserved nine to eleven. Also defending the rapes on October So, I mean, he said the worst of the worst. He's trying to spin it like I just want to make the country better. It's not that he's trying.
Speaker 2: To back.
Speaker 3: It made a lot of people very angry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that interesting you guys the language now after this, because he knows now he's in general election mode. You know, he's trying to get l sil historic.
Speaker 3: He's trying to rewrite the historical record.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The problem is, as you guys know, it's all on tape. I mean it's over and over again where he's saying these things are right.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also enjoying his first of his fifteen minutes of fame, and all of a sudden because he's got a couple of wins now the people that he's endorsed have have won. He's seen himself as bigger than life. He seems kind of the way doctor Fauci saw himself is so famous. He sees himself as famous now inside the Democratic Party, I've got news for people like that. It's the lesson of Icarus. Your wings are going to get burnt the closer you get to the sun, especially when you have the radical views that he had, especially when you have two left wings. Let's fly closer to the sun. This is the risk when people like him get political roles, and then he encourages his candidates, in the case of Abdul said not to tone it down, to tone it up. And that does not fit the state of Michigan. So back to where we started this, can he win? What's the future of Michigan. I think the Democrats has just blown it. They blew it in Maine with Graham Platner, and they have probably blown it for the general and it looks like to make they've also blown it here in Michigan. This is probably the week. If we go back in November and look backwards, we're going to be able to say this is the week Republicans were able to keep the majority in the Senate.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree, that's why it is such a pivotal, pivotal seat. I mean, if they can flip because Gary Peters is rich, so it's an open seat, I mean, that's a big I'm looking at it at cos I don't think there's ever a question that the Republicans would hold on to the majority in the Senate.
Speaker 3: We're working through that now. The question is do we hold a majority in the House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think are.
Speaker 2: Fifty to fifty? It's such a small narrow margin that Republicans have, and tough year for Republicans going into it because of history and the party in power always loses. On the other hand, because of redistrict and Republicans gave themselves a big boost because of Supreme Court ruling that, thank goodness, says you can't make districts based on race, Republicans got a boost. The other factor is because Republicans did not have a big wave in twenty twenty two. They had a small wave exactly. There just aren't as many marginal Republicans in office who typically do lose in the first term midterm like that, second term mid term like this, So it's a much smaller battlefield. And that's why I come out. It's a fifty to fifty race in the House. I think the edge went to Republicans this week in the Senate, but it's going to it's nobody knows. It's all going to be closed. It's up to the voters, not the pundits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely well, Ari, thank you so much. We always love having you on. Ari.
Speaker 3: It's really hapyd Democrats have to lose forty nine states to really get the message. This might be the time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Maybe if a San Biker is the committee chair, it might happen. Allri, thank you, Thank you, guys, thank you,