Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's TLC Tuesday. I'm here with my girl Kimberly to talk about before the ninety Days Season eight, episode six, Cabin Pressure Rising.
Speaker 2: They're really gonna just keep going.
Speaker 1: It's gonna just keep It's gonna be like, don't lean your seat back, it's gonna be your tray table is sticky. I mean, huh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did you request a vegan meal? Oh, that's just for you, sir. You've had enough alcohol.
Speaker 1: To drink maximum for you.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I head phones don't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is the Wi Fi working on this plane. I've been on a lot of planes lately, and I have to tell you that John my Son, we were the last plane we were on. We went to Phoenix for the festival and almost didn't win. But it is a subject of every commentator in the world. I even saw Bill Maher commenting on the game like, wow, anyway, we didn't win, but that's okay. So we were coming home from the game and John saw because we were in Arizona, and John saw this NFL player in the area. Because our plight, our flight went to Columbus, Ohio, and then from there went to DC, and this guy is NFL player I guess was from Ohio, but he played for the Arizona Cardinals, their professional team. Anyway, John's like, he was on my fantasy team last year. Like, there's that guy. And I was like, go say hi to him. So he wait because the guy was eating, and so he waited till he's done eating, and then he went over said hi, I got a selfie. And then the guy sat in front of us on the plane and a couple other people stopped and so that was exciting. Then we're in the air in the Columbus, Ohio airport in our area, waiting to get on our flight to DC, and he saw another famous person, some guy named Sammy something, some bodybuilder influencer who, of course I never have heard of, but I looked him up. The guy's got seven million Instagram followers, seven million.
Speaker 2: And we're over here begging for one hundred.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm at twelve point one, thank you very much, But I I was like what said what? Anyway, Even Anna, my daughter, who obviously also does not follow bodybuilders, was like, oh, yeah, I know who that guy is. Yeah. Crazy. It was a great day for John, even though we lost the game, but this.
Speaker 2: Has been Celebrity Sports Corner with Mary Payne.
Speaker 1: The most important Espnloho, The most important thing we have to talk about is the death of Bob. We're now, you guys know, I'm a dead Head, tried and true since college and even have the tattoo to prove it, been to the Show's got the t shirts wearing one. Now, yeah, it's a very sad day for the dead Heads. Now he is seventy eight. But you know, we're all like, Bob's got ten more years in them, you know. But his shows in Golden Gate Park when they celebrated the sixties anniversary of the band apparently were his last shows, and a lot of people are like, oh, I felt like he was slowing down, blah blah blah, Like are you kidding? But it turns out he did have cancer and didn't tell anybody, so he didn't die from the cancer. He died from some lung complication post cancer. That's from what they're posting from you know, the Bob were Instagram said, it's very sad, but we love the music. We appreciate what he gave to the world, but as Deadheads, we are sad.
Speaker 2: I know you are, that's your very much that group, part of that community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a true fan, true fan. And uh anyway, for other Deadheads out there, we are in morning. But we do know, as they say, the music never stopped. So I could do a bunch of Griffel Dead quotes like you do Taylor Swift quotes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put them in there. I won't get a single one, just like when I did it and Katie did not get a single one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just did one. The music never stopped.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you said that it was one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think if you try to sneak them in uh huh, like a game like I did with the Taylor Swift quotes. Okay, you'll be shocked at how few I will get. Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I don't know any songs.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe i'll do that for next week because I have to write some down, you know what I mean. It wouldn't just maybe it would just come to me naturally, but I would have to write some down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wrote mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wrote them out so that when it would be a top of mind, so that I could drop it right in. I did put out a disturbing reel that I took a video off literally with my phone onto my laptop, took a video of Lisa and Daniel going at it. Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I tagged you in it.
Speaker 2: The problem. So we have Hello Fresh as a sponsor. Love.
Speaker 1: I get it HelloFresh every week.
Speaker 3: Love HelloFresh. Sometimes I don't like to cook very much, and I'm always on weird like food systems because of my stomach and the beads and stuff. So sometimes I give my boxes to my brother and his sister in law. Okay, this time I kept it and I was like, New Year, I'm gonna cook more.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna cook everything that they send me.
Speaker 3: And I had made this incredible Mediterranean bootable. I was so proud of. Nothing went wrong. I struggle in the kitchen. I caught a fire.
Speaker 2: There was a fire in my oven of several months ago from a frozen pizza that literally flames. I had to use a fire extinguisher on.
Speaker 1: Some bus. I'm just getting a visual. I'm sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had to.
Speaker 3: Buy oven cleaner, and like clean I had to clean it like five times to get all of the It was horrible. The smell anyway made this bootable. It went perfectly so good. Yesterday, I'm sitting down for my lunch of leftovers, yes, delicious Bootable, and I'm like, I'll watch the show at the same time.
Speaker 2: Get my notes ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lisa and daniel come on, and I'm like, great, I can keep eating because I don't have to take notes on them. They're not my couple, right they start face eating. Yeah, as I'm eating my bootable, I set it down. I say, I cannot, I've lost my appetit.
Speaker 1: I shan't.
Speaker 3: I've lost my appetite. I wasn't able to eat again until Emma came on the screen.
Speaker 1: Then, and you know she's not going to eat, so don't worry exactly.
Speaker 3: So then I did half the show and then I was like, I'm going to finish half the show after my dateline recording last night. So I sit down with my dinner, which was also leftovers of this delicious bootable that I was so proud of. Yeah, Lisa and Danielle once again start going at it. Thankfully, he put the brakes on it pretty quickly. Clearly did not want to bang her once he saw her in lingerie.
Speaker 2: Or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's his issue, whatever's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt really badly when she said that, when she was feeling very bad about it. But well, the face eating stop it started for a second and I was like, damn it, I gotta put down this tetter bulletin.
Speaker 1: Well, listen. Lesson is don't eat while you're watching this, because if I would have been eating, not only with Lisa and Daniel, but also with Rick and Trish. Yeah, what is this episode? First of all, for god, we got almost every couple on this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: We got every single except for Alisa and Joshua, who I don't know when they're coming on. Very rarely do they do this. They usually give us like four and then we just have to take two or whatever. We had everybody except for them, so everybody's a little faster, which actually kind of makes the episode more fun. But the sex stuff on this episode was nuts. It was so much sex, so much sex. The title should have been.
Speaker 3: I'm already thinking, am I going to say the word that Rick? You're not Chrisha? We're talking about? Is Mary payn ginna want me to say it?
Speaker 2: I know she knows it.
Speaker 3: No, she's gonna want me to bleep or say some sort of euphemism.
Speaker 1: I'd like for you to start thinking of it, try to make it into a Taylor Swift lyric. Why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: Do we never associate? Never? How dare you?
Speaker 1: Did you watch the Tailor Swift movie yet? I have not had a chance.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't, but I really need to because the news is just making me sick every single day. So I just maybe need to say and watch Taylor and cry happy tears.
Speaker 1: You know what I watched? I watched the Jo d. Hildebrandt docutmentary. Oh that's uplifting, uplifting. The child abuse is uplifting. It was very well done. It was very good. It was very good. I know there's another one about Ruby Frankie specifically, but this one was about Jody Hildebrant, which was fascinating. What a cult leader she was. I didn't quite realize it. I didn't know. It's funny too when you look at her, like where she's worked and what her qualifications were. It says she used to work at cirk Lodge, which is where my husband went to rehab. Like it's a very like it's right there in or Utah. But obviously she got her license taken away sometime around that time. So if they smartly, what if your.
Speaker 3: Husband's been in her cult this whole time, but he's been like what do they call it with a spy sub like an underground No, I'm thinking of like terrorism, a sleeper cell. Oh, your husband has been a sleeper cell in her cult this whole time.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's really hiding it.
Speaker 3: Well then yeah, well he might not know until she presses some sort of like air tag and then it activates in his brain.
Speaker 1: Well, he would have left me because that was her big thing in the cult was every couple had to break up. Yeah, immediately you have to leave the other person. That was That was a very good documentary I would highly recommend. And then I watched almost all away through this Harlan Coben's Runaway, which is like a British show, and I didn't know when I didn't know one thing about it. I just was like, I'm going to watch something that I don't have to take notes of that I can also look at my phone at the same time.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. I love a Harlan Copen mini series.
Speaker 1: It's brand new to me.
Speaker 3: There's like probably five or six on Netflix. Okay, and ones that are in other languages too. I do a lot of ones in other languages.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, I started watching this one called Runaway, and it's very disjointed and that you and I know that they do it this way because you're like, wait, I don't understand how this. This seems to be three different stories, but they do end up intertwining. And so I watched almost all that all by myself. Now haven't started the new season of The Night Manager because I'm waiting on there not to be football on them. My husband needs to watch because apparently there's a lot of football that has to get watched a lot. And I'll be on a plane again next week. So yeah, Oklahoma for my father in law's ninetieth birthday party.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe you make it to ninety you deserve a birthday party, is what I say.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's killing it. But let's go into these people because we do get every single couple in this episode, and you're going to be starting, so be prepared. We're going to start with Aviva and Stig more sex talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, every couple.
Speaker 3: We're right at that part in the season where everyone has consummated almost everyone. Forrest and China have not yet consummated, not to our knowledge, not to our knowledge. But so now we get to hear about everyone's We are allowed the privilege of hearing. That's where I realized it sounded like when I said, get to hear gets about everyone's consummations.
Speaker 2: So Stig and Aviva in belize.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you my theory on them when we get to the end.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you said you have.
Speaker 3: They had a long first night together and they are wondering if they made a baby in their first night because they weren't using a protection.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to. She is not on birth control. She would love to have a baby.
Speaker 1: STIGs.
Speaker 2: He is telling her things like I think I think she even said that. Uh.
Speaker 3: He says, it didn't feel like just hooking up. It was like making love beautiful. Okay, that's fuck boy one oh one.
Speaker 2: But then to us he says, yeah, like I just basically he used horny.
Speaker 3: He was just she's fine, and he was down to raw dog that if she wanted to go all the way, it was gonna be with No, I don't need.
Speaker 2: To keep going, I got it, we got it. Yeah, yeah, yeah balls deep.
Speaker 1: I just I just said no protection. This girl's a full blown idiot.
Speaker 3: That's yeah. So and she realizes that later at least start kind of a little. So they go to his recording studio and he introduces her friends, his friends Perf and Richie and who are like part of his entourage and producers. So he says, this is the love of my life, Aviva. He has some new lyrics he's gonna lay down some tracks for They were inspired by last night.
Speaker 1: Great wow, so quick the turnaround with the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's He's not eminem or Drey like pouring over lyrics for days.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, this one's.
Speaker 2: For you, Aviva. The sex good and the vibe good.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: The sex good is how it starts. Would I marry you, Yes?
Speaker 2: I would? Would not breed you? Yes I would. Wow. I can't with this.
Speaker 3: I know it's maybe colloquial term that they use there, but that's the second time we have.
Speaker 2: Heard breed you or breed her like she is a heifer. I can't. And even she tells him like, we.
Speaker 3: Don't actually say that, and he's like, that's what we say here, what I breed her?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So his friend Richie, meanwhile, is talking to Aviva and says, I try to give him good life advice and try to get him to avoid mistakes he's made in the past, like he had this X from Texas. So she's not the first American, he stated, and he was this woman was very bad for his career, and Aviva's like, oh, I've heard.
Speaker 2: A little bit about the woman from Texas.
Speaker 3: He told me about her, and the manager says, well, did you know he was so depressed after he couldn't record he couldn't perform I mean lyrics like the sex good and the vibe good. You really need to be feeling the emotions behind those words to deform them. And he was so depressed and heartbroken. He wanted to start a.
Speaker 2: Family with this woman.
Speaker 3: And Aviva is like, oh, I did not know it was that serious. And the manager is such a shit starter, and he's like, yeah, I don't know if he's fully over her.
Speaker 2: I think she's in love with her.
Speaker 3: And Aviva is just pissed because he swore he was over her and didn't tell her how serious it was so steak and Aviva are going to take the ferry to San Pedro where he has a show, and we see the guy behind them in line recognizes him and goes, hey, what's up Stick? So second time they've been in a public place so far, no swarming beetles like fans.
Speaker 1: No that he can't go out in public, and a camera crew was following him, and still nobody s yes.
Speaker 3: Also for the second time it was a man, and so I thought these young girls were going to be fainting and trying to pull off his clothes.
Speaker 1: Me too, and just just punching Aviva right in the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, not at all, so like pulling out his hair so they could clone him in a lab. And instead it's literally been two guys who are like, hey, Stick, cool, what's up?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Great to see.
Speaker 3: They didn't even ask for his autograph, they didn't ask for a selfie, no nothing. So she's being really quiet because she's upset and the things Richie told her are making her remember certain things. She's putting things together in her head. He says jokingly, you're acting like a kid. I don't like the silent treatment, Like, let's get it out in the open. Tell me, what's going on and she says, well, Richie told me you were thinking of having a baby with your ex, and that's what you said to me. Do you say that to every girl? And he says, well, yeah, that's true. I am dating looking for love and marriage and family, which would be a good reality show.
Speaker 2: Stig looking for love Collie Robinson Pete and like that King's Court show, You're right, or the Bachelor, So Stig the Bachelor instead of Stig to artist, Stig to bachelor.
Speaker 1: Cute. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: So she's He's like, that's my purpose in looking for love. I'm over that playboy lifestyle and I want a family. And so he tells us the girl from Texas. He was with her for a year and a half. She was in Belize on vacation. That's how they met and she broke his heart. And she says, well, Richie said you're not over her, and he goes, Richie's talking crazy.
Speaker 2: He's a liar. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Just don't listen to him. I don't let him get to you. You have to control your own feelings. You're making this a big deal. It's not a big deal. Which fell a little Gas lady, I.
Speaker 2: Don't really love that.
Speaker 3: I agree, yeah, And she's like, okay, but now I'm remembering that you went to Texas for work. You said a few months ago, and you said you had family there, you were going to perform in a show, and you didn't invite me. And she's like and I thought that was weird, and he's like, well, it was just to perform.
Speaker 2: I didn't even end up seeing my family. I certainly did not see a girl. And she's like, well, I'm remembering that you.
Speaker 3: Were really quiet and were not texting me those few days while you were there.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That she lives in Arizona exactly. He came to Texas and they've never seen each other in person, and she did not go to see him.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, makes no sense. She could have hopped on a f like easy.
Speaker 2: You can have to cross borders at all, literally, I mean, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So I would have been so suspicious You're coming to the States and I'm not going to see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's so something, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she's like, you're charming, and I just can't tell if you're being real about things, like when you say you're exclusive? Are you just charming me? And he's like, I'm real, I don't lie. She's like, so you really are a one woman guy, and he goes, yeah, I could do that.
Speaker 2: What you could do that? That's what you've been saying you are doing.
Speaker 1: That's that's the answer that somebody says, do you want to go get ice cream? Letter? Yeah, I could do that.
Speaker 2: I could do that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I could do.
Speaker 2: I could go for some ice cream. I could go for marrying you and having a child.
Speaker 1: Too, or the girl from Texas whichever, whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Also, aren't we already doing that? So could implies we're not currently doing that, right. You don't say I could go for some ice cream as you're eating ice cream?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And so she says.
Speaker 3: To us, I do not know what to think. I don't know if I trust him anymore. I am kind of wishing I used projection last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, Yeah, would you like to hear my theory?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please?
Speaker 1: She's pregnant?
Speaker 2: Are ready?
Speaker 1: Because in that red dress in her confessional, she looks pregnant. It looks to be that they're trying to confuse us with patterns. Yeah, because it looks like it's like the kind of dress that like right under the boob and it goes out because I was staring at it and I was watching on my computer, not even on my full screen to really and I go, oh, she looks pregnant. And I would also explain why her face looks different all the time.
Speaker 3: Interesting. So you think she got pregnant right away? Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I think that you know, probably they're shooting these confessionals months later. Yeah, right, that's what I think. Okay, Okay, that's my theory. Okay.
Speaker 3: You know who's not gonna be happy as Aunt Spring, who is in witness protection.
Speaker 2: She is not going to be happy.
Speaker 1: Every time you say aunt Spring, I'm like, that cannot be that woman's name. I know, I just it just I forget about her. And I know she's coming. I know she's coming, and we're going to see her more and she's gonna have some evidence. Okay, let's get it over with. We have to talk about Lisa and Daniel.
Speaker 2: We open to be girl Lisa.
Speaker 3: I mean, put bye girl Lisa, bisexual baby girl Lisa.
Speaker 2: This is dummy, okay, dumb baby girl Lisa, say dumb Lisa.
Speaker 1: We open with her being shocked over the engagement, and she was like, I came here for the engagement. I just didn't think it'd be in the first ten minutes. I don't want to say yes because I have to tell him all my secrets, like I'm still married to a woman, and I've been married five times and I've only been with women for the past twenty one years. I don't know what to do. So then she says, yes, yes, baby, yes, and she kisses him. The band plays, everybody's happy and dancing. They kiss some more, and then I'm talking to her. She's like, oh my god, you're my fiancee, he says, and you are mine. I'm not.
Speaker 3: This is when I sat down my bootabull disgusting.
Speaker 1: And she goes, how long have you been playing in these and he says he's been playing it for six months. She's like, that's when we met. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, to be fair, God and his mother had already told him an older white American woman was gonna come into his lege, so.
Speaker 1: Correct, that's right, and she's says, no, I knew right away it would work, so why slow down? You are my God given gifts And she's like, oh my god. So then there's an uncle there, and the uncle says, thank you for accepting my nephew and for the harvesting the American dollar. You're going to save her whole family.
Speaker 3: Imagine, Imagine you're Emma and you're watching this episode, and you're like, Lisa gets to meet the family. I've been wanting to meet the family. This woman is getting an engagement ring and I'm not getting baby, Why am I not getting My wigs are better than her wigs.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true, because I gotta say.
Speaker 2: She thinks they're better.
Speaker 1: All thinks they're better. I'm sort of into Lisa's wiggs. I gotta tell you, I think they look great on her.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 3: I just hate that she's so uncomfortable and is giving herself rashes.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't even imagine how sweaty she is. So okay, the uncle says, blah blah blah okay. So the talking head she goes, gosh, that was so much fun. But I said I wouldn't be engaged until I told him the truth. But I wanted to say yes, so I said yes. Oh, I need to tell him everything, and I hope he doesn't change his mind. They head to the hotel, and my god, this is in the car, the blah, the tongueing. This is the clip that I recorded with my phone off my computer to post because I needed the people to be prepared when they watched the episode that this was going to happen. This up.
Speaker 3: So you wanted to traumatize the people who aren't watching and are just listening to us talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, if we have to see it, you have to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fair. And that poor cab driver.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So in the talking head she says, I've never been kissed like that.
Speaker 3: Ever, No one has because it wasn't kissing. It was a lion eating a gazelle's face.
Speaker 1: A clip that see what I did? Okay, okay, so funny.
Speaker 3: It was one of those alien movies where they're sucking. No, it's the Last of Us where the guy, the people that have been infected by the fun guy are grabbing the faces of someone and then their fun guy goes into the person's mouth and turns them into fung guy.
Speaker 1: What, I'm not watching that movie ever, I'll just watch it here. That's what's happening. Yeah, so she says, I've never been kissed like that, and he says, hard lips as natural as honey, and that's why I wanted to bite them. And she's so stunning I could not resist her. And she's like, oh my gosh, she's such a smooth talker. You're a full blown idiot too.
Speaker 2: I doubt anything as sweet as honey.
Speaker 3: We saw that airport fresh up in the bathroom and talking about how sweaty under boobs she had.
Speaker 1: She used to get directly into that bathroom and get clean, and she doesn't. So in the car, he says, we need to call princess and tell her how I proposed. Is he calling Faith Princess?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, what?
Speaker 1: And she goes, not tonight. I just want to spend all my time with you. I think she's gonna be real surprised. Yeah, she's gonna be real surprised that you not only caved, but caved within the first four minutes of being there.
Speaker 2: This is faith. I hate to say it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to blame you for your mother's clear mental problems. This is why the conservatorship should have been drawn up and you should have gone with her to Africa.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. In the talking head, she goes, Faith's gonna be furious. I told her I would come clean before he proposed, and that didn't happen. But tonight the last thing I want to think about as a lecture from Faith. So they go to the room and she's like, baby, I have so many gifts for you. I've got so much stuff. Baby. She appears to give him a gold necklace and a diamond ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now we assume it's lab grown, perhaps a diamel. But he's like, whoa, He's so excited. He's got this ring, He's got a gold necklace. I'm like, damn, girl, you can't even pay your rent.
Speaker 2: I know. She's like kim Bali coming with the xbox.
Speaker 1: Well, kim Bally has a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she shows him her oils, her sex oils.
Speaker 2: And really jumping right in headfirst.
Speaker 1: And the condoms. She's like, look, I have oils and condoms, and he goes, yeah, right about that. So I'm really tiredly look at my big yawn. Can I take a shower? And she goes, but take a shower together, and he goes, Ah, tomorrow, give me a rain check on that. Tomorrow we're gonna be showering.
Speaker 2: I just can't. I'm so damn it. If I wasn't so tired, my body is betraying me because I'm dying to have sex with you, but so tired.
Speaker 3: So thearkhalepsy I have, I'm about to fall asleep.
Speaker 2: He starts to pat her.
Speaker 3: This is when the body language completely changes, too, totally change a pat on the back that's very much like good girl, Yeah, like you like your sister or something, just very like okay Kidnoh, you know, it's like so non sexual.
Speaker 2: He's gone from frenching yes.
Speaker 1: Pat like yeah, it's very very quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in this ICM, because they're in the room following around, she says, you know, I wonder if he's just tired or not interested, but I want it to happen because I want to just get it over with. It's been twenty one years. I'm so nervous and oh my god, now I'm panicking, like what if I want it and he doesn't want it, It'll be such a letdown. It's a real possibility. He's acting real different. Yeah, and he is acting real different.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And it was instantaneous, Yes, the minute they got in that room and she started being like, here's a chain, here's a diamond ring, here's our oils in our lube.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, I think he went into the first set of gifts and then it was maybe the oils that turned him off.
Speaker 1: Right. So he hops out of the shower and she just sort of rubs his bare chest and then she goes in the bathroom and comes out in the lingerie. Ma'am you better have showered in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously.
Speaker 1: And so she's giggling and gets on the bed in her lingerie and she's like baby, and she kisses him and they kiss and he rubs her wig, Yeah, rubs her wig, and then he goes, yes, we're just going to sleep, and she goes, okay. So she's giggling getting under the sheet.
Speaker 2: She's like he he he yeah.
Speaker 1: So the talking hands. She goes, I'm so worried. He must have seen my wrinkles, am I saggy body. He doesn't want me now, and now I'm afraid what if he leaves me here, at leaves me stranded in this country. I was like, wow, that was.
Speaker 3: A leap, But also, don't make me feel bad for you, baby girl, Lisa.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I already I feel bad for you for a different reason because of how dumb you are.
Speaker 2: But now I feel bad for you because you are insecure.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna abandon her. I mean maybe he will. The previews on look great.
Speaker 3: Maybe he wants to get there the blessing next week before he has sex with her.
Speaker 1: That's wishful thinking.
Speaker 3: If he took an edible before he came Molly, he took Molly, what exit does that make?
Speaker 1: That make like I want to have sex.
Speaker 3: Exactly, but it's wearing off. He took it before he met her at the airport. That made him all horny and like, oh just feeling your hair and sensual and lips and like, and now it's worn off. And it also makes you depressed after because the all the like euphoria in your brain gone.
Speaker 1: Wow. I think it's just an easier explanation, which is now I have to bang her. I don't want. Okay, let's move on to people that some more people that banged is Jovon and Anlin.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, So they woke up after their first night together and he but thankfully not too much. Oh no, we do get some talk about the sex. He says, it's surreal to wake up with her smell her morning breath, and they're teasing each other. They made love and she says it was He says, how was it? And she says it was good. She's like, why did you take so long to answer? She says, well, I wanted to ask you the same thing.
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 3: And he says, I have no complaints. She's like, yeah, that's right. So she's gonna take in for a spicy lunch. She wants to show him the culture and traditional fruit from Beeckle bickl Beekle, and she says she They put chilis on everything, including the ice cream, and she's not sure he can handle the heat, and he wants her to think he's not a punk. So he's eating everything spicy, but his face is getting redder. It's like he's doing a hot wings challenge and he's getting more uncomfortable and he's worried he's going to blow up the toilet later.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm worried as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she says we are a hot people and maybe last night will be a one night and bullseye, I'm pregnant and she says she's God, she's almost They are married at least already and they've been together for like seven years. So she says it's she's almost forty. She really wants to have a baby. And she says, how would it work if I got pregnant And he says, I would do everything to be here with you. I'm not going to be separated from my child and be in America And she's like, okay, so if we were having a child, you could suddenly come here easily, but for me, you waited years seven years three as a married couple to come and get here.
Speaker 2: And he goes.
Speaker 3: He tells us her mood switches all the time, she takes things the wrong way. I have to walk on eggshells around her. She's always looking for problems and I just can't be myself around her. And he says, okay, so you flipped that and made that all about yourself instead of about the baby, and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, don't give me that. Also, he could have just said, you're right, I should have come sooner and not let money or anything stop me because you're my wife, right. Instead, he's gaslighting her.
Speaker 3: Also, he's trying to gaslight us by making it seem like she turned into a demon and red lights were coming out of her eyes and fire coming out of her mouth. She had a pleasant smile on her face. She wasn't raising her voice or anything. But he is a men's rights you know, truth, and it's probably thinks a woman shouldn't even question him.
Speaker 1: So we've turned we've we've I've turned hardcore on him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. So later she's she's taken him to get a couple's massage. He doesn't want to go.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want anyone up in his business. I get that, but he's gonna go because they're trying to move on from their discussion at lunch. He points at the massage table and he says, your head goes there, and she goes, no, your butt. I thought that's funny, a hole in the table. Yeah, And she tells him how she gets massages all the time for stress, and he's like, huh, I've been sending her six hundred dollars a month and I'm old school. I feel like the man, the man should provide. But the money I'm sending her it's like her vacation fund. And I have wondered why she is not work. She had said it was so they could talk more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I don't there's so they could be on the same time zone, but.
Speaker 1: It is she seems like she could get some job. She did go to college and got like a communications degree. Yeah, just a part time something something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he says he thinks he could have visited sooner if she would budget better, and they're going to visit her family, but he hasn't learned any to Gollig, and she says, don't you want to be able to communicate with my family like I communicate with your family, And he's like, speaking of my family, you kind of overstep a little bit when we fought last time. You called my sister to complain about me, and that was a bit much. She and I felt I've been called a bit much and I know you have to Yes, it hurts. She was at work and you were a little unhinged. And at this point, the massage therapist stuck out of the room. When they're unhinged, they're like, okay, that's my cue.
Speaker 1: But I was looking at that massage and she was digging in her shoulders, like, oh, I need a massage. That looked good.
Speaker 2: It looked good. I hate massages.
Speaker 3: I hate uh, And he says, why do you feel like you can unload to her and not to me. And she says, when I'm feeling emotional, I go to a family member to talk it out. I mean, when you're upset with me, you run to other women. So it's kind of rich that you're coming at me for talking to your sister.
Speaker 1: H great point.
Speaker 3: And so they start arguing and he says, where's your accountability? Why did my husband feel the need to go to another woman? What was I not doing as the wife that made him talk to another woman?
Speaker 2: And she's what. She goes, you're so putting the blame on.
Speaker 3: You on me base sickly cheating, like it's my fault that you basically cheated. And he goes, well, you can be a handful and she goes, you know what, you complained about me being hyper emotional, but you're the reason I am like this, right quote Taylor Swift, No one likes a mad woman.
Speaker 2: You made her like that.
Speaker 1: In the words of Ronnie kierenon Karen, no woman ever drive herself crazy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm right.
Speaker 3: So she says, I thought things would be better in person, but we're still fighting and it's literally day one of our honeymoon.
Speaker 1: I forget they're on there.
Speaker 2: It's the honeymoon.
Speaker 1: I think're at that beautiful resort. Yeah, I don't like him trying to say you need to look at yourself and think, why would my husband talk to another woman? How about just don't do that.
Speaker 2: You just talk to your sister or your mom or your brother or dad.
Speaker 1: Pretty understanding. Yeah, she seem pretty cool. That fake Michael's okay, it's still you. We're still talking. Still Kimberly's turn. We're going to talk about Rick and Tricia and I had a couple of bullet points, which is this guy's disgusting? Is he the worst guy we've ever had on our show?
Speaker 2: He's certainly getting up there.
Speaker 1: He's getting up there.
Speaker 3: I had some rage. I was feeling flames on the side of my face. For sure.
Speaker 1: God, he's gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was so nice.
Speaker 2: They haven't been on.
Speaker 3: I felt like for a while, I was like, Oh, Rick, I forgot that you existed.
Speaker 1: Watch the words that you use here, because I don't want to hear what it is that he says here.
Speaker 2: I will do it, you know, I don't want to say that word either.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: So he says that he's not ready to tell her about what happened in Columbia because he doesn't want to lose her. She comes out of the bathroom and we see a giant black tarp or black trash bags plastic on the ground of the murder.
Speaker 2: It's a full on dexter and she kicks it and he goes, I still don't get what the problem is with it.
Speaker 3: So he says, Tricia told me that she's a should I say the technical.
Speaker 1: Term, Yeah, say the technical term.
Speaker 3: She's a female ejaculator, okay, and when she gets excited, she can make a mess. So he got these black trash bags or tarp to spread the plastic on the bed, and we see a flashbag. He has put them on the bed like a mattress cover, like a comforter. He says, So we wouldn't get charged for the sheets.
Speaker 1: This is so beyond. This is so beyond. He's first of all, he's cheap, And second of all, what do you think a hotel is for? They put the sheets in bleach? I mean, what what do you is.
Speaker 3: Darcy and Georgie there they would have to go into a different hotel room. Remember, because the people in before had like swung from the rafters.
Speaker 1: They had broken the bed. Listen, people get self tan all over sheets, People have their period on sheets. People get murdered in these rooms. You think that this this girl's fluids are gonna get make.
Speaker 2: You the entire bed.
Speaker 3: I he's so gross, And why did you have to do this and discuss it when the camera crew was there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they walked in and saw that and were like, what's going on? Are we about to be a part of a ritual killing? What's happening? And they and then they told the camera crew and the production is like, this is gold. We got to put it on TV. Production. You're wrong. We didn't need to know.
Speaker 2: We didn't need to know.
Speaker 3: And I feel like it's embarrassing for Tricia, and I feel like that's appropriate. So he's showing her the mattress that is now covered with the tarp sharp and he says, think of it like our splash pad.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, And she wrinkles her nose and is disgusted.
Speaker 1: She would be. She's embarrassed.
Speaker 3: She tells us I did send him a sexual video of me doing this thing that we have been speaking.
Speaker 2: Of, Yes, and he really.
Speaker 3: Liked it, But that didn't that didn't mean that I wanted him to put trash bags on the bed. That's like for garbage. I did not sign up for this. And he says it was a surprise. I wanted to show you that I was really down to please you. He thought it was like a thoughtful gift.
Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta move on.
Speaker 3: I'medna get your lady jizz all over and we won't get charged.
Speaker 2: Like he probably would have would have.
Speaker 3: Offered to split it with her, but he wouldn't have even paid for the whole thing himself. He said, are you gonna pay for the damage to the mattress?
Speaker 2: He says, what he's.
Speaker 3: Got What because she's turning down having sex on a dexter murder tarp, you are gonna charge her if the hotel were to charge you.
Speaker 2: Also, do you think it is like.
Speaker 3: Acid that comes out of the vagina that is going to burn a hole in the down to the mattress.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This is so upsetting and so gross, and he's so gross, and this is so beyond beyond Like also, I can't.
Speaker 2: Believe we have to talk about this.
Speaker 1: So put down a towel, like put down a towe.
Speaker 2: Our camera on I wish no one could see me right now. Just pretend I'm not here. I can't do it, Mary Pate, I never have to talk about this stuff on my show. I just have to talk about murder. Okay, so it's over.
Speaker 1: We did it. I'm crying.
Speaker 2: How cheap is he? Also, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And he's also so cheap that he would rather bring a tarp from the United States over than be charged seven dollars. What hotel have you ever heard sending you a bill later for sheets that were ruined?
Speaker 3: There was a lady on below deck. I want to say, Erica what's her face? And her husband was a total douchebag. I think she was a housewife at some point or on a show. She was on one of the Bravo shows.
Speaker 2: Erica Rose. No Erica Jane.
Speaker 1: Now, Erica Jane was not on below Deck, and either was Whitney Rose.
Speaker 2: Who is Rika Jane.
Speaker 1: Erica Jane was married to Tom Girardi and she's not been on They have not been on below deck.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's somebody.
Speaker 3: Also, Whitney was on below deck this past season this season because yeah, with the house all the housewives were Yeah, but anyway, she was on her mom was on this white couch with the spray, the fake tanner, and then denied ever being on it, and then tried to make the other guests chip in because they were gonna be charged like thousands of dollars because they could not get the stain out of the couch. She's like, it wasn't me, and they have footage the whole boat is filmed that it is her. Yeah, And she was trying to get the other people to chip in and they were like, absolutely not, I'm not chipping in for that.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to figure it out. Who ruined a couch on below deck with self tanner? I'm looking it up. Cindy Rose, Erica Rose, No idea who that is? Okay, Cid Rose, Erica Rose's mother on below decks sailing yacht. But I don't know. That's not That's not a Bravo person.
Speaker 3: Okay, then who is this Erica Rose person? She's just horrible.
Speaker 1: She's just a person. I don't know. Okay, let's see who is Erica Rose. I'm now looking that up. Who is Erica Rose? Erica Rose is an Emmy, Webby and Glad Media Award winning director. No, that's not her, Ah, Erica Rose Sanders. Oh, she's a lawyer, a lawyer slang down the law and yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she wasn't anybody.
Speaker 1: Maybe, well she's a person that ruined a couch, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or her mom did. Also we had husband was horrible, like horrible.
Speaker 1: We've had plenty of Bravo people ruined things on Bravo shows with their spray tnds.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure it happens Yester time. It happens all the time with.
Speaker 3: Their acidic jizz lady Jizz, acidic lady Jizz. I don't think it's ruined any mattresses ever. Okay, I don't think that's the thing. Move on from this subject.
Speaker 1: I've had it.
Speaker 3: I almost can move on. But he says, we still had fun last night. We were both satisfied even though she didn't need the tarp. The tarp, but I feel like she didn't give the plastic a fair shot. And it was pretty expensive, like fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Save that money and pay the fee for the cleaning.
Speaker 2: There you go. What how what was he buying? Why was it fifty dollars?
Speaker 1: I don't know, what he's doing is he's got to get off my screen. I hate him so much.
Speaker 2: I hate him.
Speaker 3: So later that day we see that they are a mid heated discussion out on the street, and we get the blue screen of death that says, while cameras were down Trish, by the way, they call her Trish. He calls her Trish. Her name is Trisha. Yeah whatever, So I'm just I don't know what I'll call her. Just don't think I got it wrong. So I don't come at me.
Speaker 1: Nobody's coming back.
Speaker 2: I come at me for the jiz, don't come at me for her.
Speaker 1: Next.
Speaker 2: So the blue screen it.
Speaker 3: Says, while the cameras were down, Trish's repaired motorbike was dropped off at a hotel. Rick says, I thought it was being dropped off by like a mechanic or something, but instead it was this guy who is friends with her ex boyfriend, the one that Rick is extremely jealous of because he is presumably closer to Trisha's age, but more importantly rich, and Rick is not so they because he's only a part time extensions hair dealer and seasonal hair dealer, seasonal tap dancer, side share.
Speaker 1: Driver, his little bodybuilder unclear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so he says, I thought like it was just gonna be a friend. I didn't or a mechanic. Why why is this guy who's your ex's friend? And apparently they were talking in Malagasy, but the guy spoke English. So Rick asked him in front of Trish, does she still to her ex?
Speaker 2: Wincha? Why are you just not trusting her?
Speaker 3: I can't And the guy said, yeah, I think they saw each other like four months ago, and that was when she was supposed to be exclusive to Rick. Reminder, Rick went on a sex tourism bang trip to Colombia to be with his ex and slept with her for an entire week.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Wally was dating a Tricia and exclusive yes?
Speaker 3: Exclusive yes, because his little baby man feelings were hurt that she ghosted him for five days, right, so he had to bang someone in another country?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So what you do?
Speaker 3: They go get dinner. He is feeling super irritated about the ex.
Speaker 2: Irritated. You have no right to feel any of these feelings, sir, after.
Speaker 3: What you did, agreed, But he's like very jealous because this guy has money. He keeps bringing it up, so he wants to talk about it. She says, what's there to talk about. I ran into my ex like four months ago and I said hi, and Rick is grilling her like he is a detective, holding a light in her face. Where were you on September twelfth? And at what nine fifty eight? She's like, it was a restaurant? What restaurant? So was he like outside and you were walking in like walk? Let draw me a diagram of exactly who was aware.
Speaker 2: She's like, he was outside? I said hi. He's like, did you wave him over or did you go over to talk to him?
Speaker 1: What the fuck does it matter?
Speaker 3: He goes, he was with his family. I know his family, so I went to say hi to them.
Speaker 2: That was it. And he goes, this is so sketchy again.
Speaker 1: That's great, okay, that's.
Speaker 2: Oh the irony. So he says, what you tell me?
Speaker 3: That's super shady that you didn't tell me, And she says, I didn't tell you because he was trying to get back together with me. And I said, no, I have a boyfriend and I told him about you.
Speaker 2: And he's like, why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 3: And she says, I was scared you'd act like you're acting right now.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he says, is the guy still contacting you? And she says, yeah, he's texted me, but it stopped and it was just around that time, a few months ago. And Rick says, can I see the messages?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: He wants proof, timelines, receipts. This is insane. You stuck your dick in your axe in Columbia.
Speaker 1: Yes, exact on exact time.
Speaker 2: At this exact time, on a trip that she doesn't even know you went on.
Speaker 3: Right, So she shows him on her phone. This guy was calling her, he was texting her. She didn't respond, she didn't answer his calls. And he's looking, he's like looking at the dates. He's like drawing some sort of timeline of the murder investigation. And he says, Okay, I believe you. It makes your story a lot more credible that you have this proof.
Speaker 2: Why is her word not enough? Believe women? I don't need to see the Epstein lists.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because when she finds out what he did, and then she thinks back on all this and how she was being made to feel bad.
Speaker 3: YEP one thousand percent, and so she's like, this is the best conversation ever. The producer is talking to Jess Rick, and the producer says, so.
Speaker 2: Why does your mind go to cheating? Do you think maybe you're projecting?
Speaker 3: And Rick says, I guess it's possible, And the producer says, so if she.
Speaker 2: Was cheating, do you think that would make you feel better?
Speaker 1: And he laughs and is.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, maybe i'd feel a little less guilty about what I did. Like he wants her to have cheated so that he will be absolved of some of his guilty.
Speaker 1: Well, then it's an excuse like, yeah, you cheated, so I cheated.
Speaker 3: So yeah, or somehow I knew that you were cheating and that's why I cheated, So it's not so bad because you did it first, or at least I thought you did. So she tells Rick, it really hurts that you needed proof, Like why didn't.
Speaker 2: You just believe me at my word?
Speaker 3: And she tells us my ex, this guy that she met at the restaurant, was always jealous.
Speaker 2: He always accused me of.
Speaker 3: Cheating, but he was the one that was actually cheating. And now Rick is acting the exact same way, and it's making me think that Rick is hiding something because he's using me of it.
Speaker 1: Dingning Yep, good job, good job, Trisha, you put it together good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also hypocrisy. Thy name is Rick, we hate you. Get off our screens.
Speaker 1: Hate. Okay, now we're going to move on to Emma and Seyed. So they're about to go out to meet his friends and he's like, you look so good. Why do you need to have all this makeup? How can you spend one hour behind a mirror? And she goes, oh my god, it's more like two hours. I kind of bronze my bibs, babe, please. So they go to meet the friends who before he before they walk up, the friends are talking and they're like, this is crazy. Yeah, they're talking about them before they walk up, and they they arrive. The minute they sit down, she starts putting her lipstick on. I was like, didn't we just said you were in the mirror for two hours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she needs to touch up, touch up. She can never do any activity, I feel it. Could you imagine dating her and everywhere you go and you couldn't like go to Disneyland anything because it would just be caught. She would never be talking to you without looking at her phone. Like even when her sister was driving her to the airport, she kept hogging the rear view mirrors so she could check her makeup, and the sister is like, I need that to drive right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when we're talking to it, she goes, I think this is showing progress in our relationship because I'm meeting as friends and hopefully I could do a little digging about Z two. So we meet the two buddies. It's A NAS and n O, A M A and E. Noah, Man, I'm gonna call him. I'm gonna call him anas and know me because I don't. I can't say his name. So everybody orders food and she's like, I'll just get a cappeccina now because she's just eat. So so Emma was like, are you guys always together all the time? Are you guys like bessies? And they're like, yes, we are, we are friends, and she does he talk about me all the time?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Immediately centers it towards herself.
Speaker 1: And as says, yes, he told us that he met a nice girl from the US. So we're wondering, like, what do you see in Zied like him? Why do you like him?
Speaker 3: Have you seen him in real life? We saw the pictures he sent to you. They do not look like his actual.
Speaker 1: Face, and she goes, well, you know, I felt for him really quickly because like right away he was calling me his wife and we had like an instant connection. And the friends are looking at each other like are you hearing this? And the gnobie guy goes so to to the Ed. He says in their language, he says, so you're going out and she's wearying this? Are you okay with that? Yeah? And she says what is he saying? But they all speak English, but the guy's just clearly shit talking Carr and she goes, what what are you saying? And Zea goes always saying like how are you we going out? And you look like that? And she goes okay. So I asked y Ed if I could wear whatever I want wherever I want, and he said, yes, it's fine, you can wear whatever you want everywhere. And he goes, well, I didn't know that you'd be wearing this when we're in the Medina and all that, and then you should wear different things, and she goes, no, that's not what you told me. You told me I could wear whatever I wanted wherever I asked him. I asked him, And the friend goes so this was a misunderstanding, and she goes, no, he lied. He said different things to me online that's different than what he said in person.
Speaker 2: Which is true. We have video proof, yes, and it's seen at the.
Speaker 1: Beach and see I goes no, no, no, no, no. She lies. She lied about something, and she goes, what what did I lie about? And as she starts talking, she's like, what did I lie about? What are you talking about? He goes, you see this when I am talking, you should listen to me. You're being so disrespectful. And he's because he's trying to be cool in front of his friends, and he says, whenever I talk, she interrupts me, you're disrespectful. You know. I make a lot of effort to find words because I'm not perfect in English, and it takes me a second. She goes, I know, baby, and he tells his friends, when I tell you the whole story, you will be dumbfounded. And she goes, I was like, are we going to talk? Is Mohammed coming out right? And she goes, tell me what did I lie about? What did I lie about? And he goes, when I asked what she was up to in the months when we were apart. She says she was in the middle of breaking up with someone, so she was in a relationship with somebody else at the same time, and he says, so you are a liar. He goes, how could I be with somebody else when I was with a girl? How could you do it? And she goes, wait, see it. She goes, you were on dating apps talking to girls, messaging girls and telling the girls come to Morocco, come and see me. He goes, no, no, no, this is like a nice thing, like a wealth thing, like welcome to Morocco. It's not the same as asking them out.
Speaker 3: Is He not going to say how did you know that? How did you know what I was saying to these girls?
Speaker 1: And the guys are like, yes, like when you say welcome to our country. And then goes no, no, no, it's a dating app. So if every guy ever talked to I would say come to Los Angeles, how would you think about that? And he goes no, no, no, it's not the same and she goes, oh, okay, so don't try try to act like you're on a dating app trying to welcome people to the Morocco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd work for the Moroccan to.
Speaker 1: On a dating app on a dating app, and Anasis goes, I see what you're saying here, and this is all seems to be a lack of trust. So do you he says, do you can see yourself continuing with this? Z ed? And she goes, here's the thing. I want to overcome all our problems and get married and I want to be engaged by the end of this trip.
Speaker 2: What that's crazy?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And so?
Speaker 3: But again she's that ring is feeling really lonely, that ring finger since she broke up with the other boyfriend seven months ago.
Speaker 1: So Nomi says to Ziad. He goes, do you think she's good to be a wife to be married to you? Do you think her her? And yeah, goes I don't know, but what I'm thinking is like definitely, not like zero percent. And so he's speaking in FARSI, I guess, And then he switches over to English and says zero percent in English and she goes, hold on a minute, what is zero percent?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: And he goes, to be married to you, wife, material you are zero percent.
Speaker 3: At this point, one of the friends starts to put on his jacket and zip it up so you can make a quick getaway if it goes keeps going south.
Speaker 2: He's like, just do we have the check. I just want to be ready to bolt.
Speaker 1: When she goes what and he goes, yeah, zero percent, and she goes, so, you told me we're going to be on this chip and we're going to get engaged and we're going to get married. And now you're saying you're at zero percent wanting to marry me. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: And he goes, well, that's because of your behavior.
Speaker 3: Also since you got there, you both were being totally different people online.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree, but I mean we've seen like this is crazy. So he goes, you know, I'm going to need more time with you. I need more time to understand you. We are so different, and she's just like zero percent. What? But listen, I gotta say like they're both right, because they're both right.
Speaker 3: And it's actually I'm more on his side because usually on this show of these idiots want a Russian and think marriage will fix all their problems and they barely know somebody. Look at Aviva's trying to get pregnant on the first night with this cheater.
Speaker 1: But I think he was trying to be cool in front of his friends, yes, and be like, I'm not going to let this woman speaks to me like this. But and she's like, hold on a minute, this is absolute the opposite of what you've told me. Yeah, she's trying to call him out in front of his friends.
Speaker 3: Which, again, Rick, thy name is hypocrisy, Emma. Also because she was fully double dipping with both Moroccan men, yes, and at the same time, and has not told him yet that she was engaged to this full other human.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well and she tried and he said, they're.
Speaker 2: Both shady as fuck. They almost miss each other.
Speaker 1: They'll probably end up together, and we'll be like, we believe in their love. Okay, let's move on to Forrest and Sheina. Now, some news came out this week, guys that Forrest and Sheena there have a picture together in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, is that what it was on the text that you were talking. I didn't see a date.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a picture of them together in the Philippines in twenty nineteen. So all this thing the first, not the first time they've ever met each other in person.
Speaker 2: Shady mother f first, Matt Sharp, Done.
Speaker 1: It again, Done it again, Matt Sharp, You got us again. Dang it. Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 3: Know why, because these people are crazy enough, their stories are interesting enough without the lying, it.
Speaker 1: Would have been any weirder if he had met her in person before. We wouldn't be like, oh, now the story's now, the story is stupid. We'd still the story is so great. They decided to stick together. But anyway, they were together. In twenty nineteen, a picture came out and it broke the internet aws.
Speaker 3: It were yeah, except it went right over my head, except for not even I didn't understand the text, and I didn't respond to it.
Speaker 2: I just just like, okay, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, all of us have to have green text because of Kimberly. And then she doesn't even respond because I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what it was and why it's annoying. And I don't know why that's annoying. It just is okay, Okay, that's fine. So Forrest and Sheena are packing to visit her parents, and he's like, should I pack?
Speaker 2: Sex bear?
Speaker 3: What a this couple's obsession with the teddy bears? And why is one of them a sex bear? And why is it so small? It's a wee bear for a baby it's literally six inches. I don't want to know. After the yeah, do you need a tarp? Do you need a guitar? Do you need that bear?
Speaker 2: You und your baby sex bear?
Speaker 3: And then he says, should I bring my banana hammock? He loves that expression, and Molly yells from the other room, no banana hammock forrest.
Speaker 1: I hope he was able to buy buy some clothes.
Speaker 3: I do that he had least has underwear and like maybe one extra shirt. So he's hoping to make a good first impression. And then talk to her parents about the money, and Mollie says, well, I will be praying for the best outcome for them, and then, as we agreed upon, I will come the following day and I'm fine with it, and I definitely won't say I told you so when it becomes a disaster without me there. And so they leave, and then she says she and dev are doing a talking head but he has not spoken yet in this episode.
Speaker 2: I feel like he didn't have his teeth and yet something with the teeth. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So she's like, I just still can't believe they're going without me, and I think the parents are going to try to trick Forrest, and Forrest will think everything's fine with them, and he'll tell me not to come and it'll be a disaster. And Dev is like, so her parents live two hours away out in nature. They are taking a bus and then a tricycle, which is I can't wait to see what that looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it's like a TikTok where it's like a tricycle and then you're in the back and the person's pedaling something like I don't know.
Speaker 3: So they are on this bus and the but it is so crowded. Forrest is large and he is squashed. He goes, there's basically a little boy sitting on my lap that I don't know. And they pan over in this like blur face of this kid is sitting right next to him, and there they're they're all just like become one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're like, if you're gonna ride on it, you're gonna have Yeah, you're going to have a child on your lap.
Speaker 2: It's skin on skin. Is it's happening. It's sweaty, and.
Speaker 3: But he's like, you look so beautiful, Sheena, How why weren't you a model? And she's all sweaty and has a suitcase sitting in her lap ueah, there's no room for it. So Gina says that Molly and dev would never figure out this bus system on their own, so they're hiring a car for them. She's like, we would never see them again.
Speaker 2: Just been a good thing.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised she's not sending them there hoping they get lost forever or trafficked or something. So after the bus waiting for the strike, he says he's very nervous that the parents won't accept him, and she's like, just be honest with them. They're going to ask you some questions why you came here, you know about me, and they're going to ask you about your career, and he says, So this is where we get down to the nitty gritty. He says, because of my disability, I can't focus at work and I haven't been able to find a job with a boss who understands that he needs to keep being on me to focus and do my job, and it usually ends up costing them more money. So I haven't had a job in several years and have been on disability and that's why it's on Sheena to save for the future, which again is why it's so rich that they're always so mad at she ne for giving money to her parents when she's the only one who is.
Speaker 2: Actually bringing in money to money relationship.
Speaker 3: So she tells him, you know what, you need to be a man and find a job, and you need to tell my parents that that's what you're going to do. And I know that you can do it. I believe in you. She tells us, I have been very frustrated that I work so many hours.
Speaker 2: I work six days a week. I am in dog poop.
Speaker 3: And with animals all day long, and Forrest doesn't work, and I'm the only one putting into the relationship, and I pay the money to my parents. It's so much pressure on me and I can't handle it. And I'm going to have to tell my parents about Forrest's.
Speaker 2: Financial situation because they don't know, apparently, and she starts crying.
Speaker 3: She cries a lot. She does beare the moisture. Yeah, it's already so sweaty there.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there, this is gonna be a disaster.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a disaster next week. It's going to be a disaster, Yeah, next week, And they show a little clip of her chocolate dr Ian. She looks exactly like her mother.
Speaker 3: But again I do not like the characterization of her as being some sort of scammer when she is the only one that's putting money into this joint account.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, and more is gonna come out.
Speaker 3: There's definitely shady stuff with her parents, and that the money keeps disappearing, like for sure, there's something shady, but also forrest, you haven't put.
Speaker 2: In any money in the account.
Speaker 1: I know. I mean, could you get like a coffee shop job, I mean, just like something something yeah, I don't know, get paid under the table and then take that disability. No, don't do that, don't scam the government. Okay, we're gonna finish up with Laura and beer Can. And they wake up in bed to other and say it was a nice night. And he says, I feel like I am on the clouds and also I am wasted. That's not say in Turkey like we say in Turkey. I am on the clouds, also wasted. He says it's because he's happy, but he's also so tired and the talking d She says, uh, she was emotional after the plastic surgery consultation, but beer Can made her feel beautiful and when we got home, he definitely showed me he's attracted to me multiple times. Oh my god, So again this is the sex episode. Yeah, So talking it together, she says this episode should be called should be called No Mile High Club in the Actually yeah, I mean, if we.
Speaker 2: Had to stick with it, he nailed it.
Speaker 1: So the talking head together, she says, sexual chemistry between us is pretty great. And you know, but it takes some time to learn people preferences. Yeah, and she says he's in He's a bit vanilla and I'm a little spice. He's like Reese. He's Reese. He's Ree.
Speaker 3: You're only gonna have vanilla ice cream. They won't even try another flavor.
Speaker 1: No, no sprinkles, just vanilla. No, never try anything else. It's like Reese. And he says that's because I didn't have sex for the last four years. But uh, this old truck, it still works. Okay, we're sorry to see that. You know. Maybe he's kind of funny, yeah, and she says, and I got to say he's pretty blessed down there, and he's like oh and they laugh and laugh about his big penis. Now they go to an old market where we see the whirling dervishes. I had no idea that the term whirling dervish actually is like a thing. I had no clue. I just thought it was like saying a Tasmanian devil. I had no idea. But it's very cool, and I looked. I went and looked it up and did like a little research on it. But he says, it's the Sophie Islam meditating dance. One hand up, one hand is down, one hand. Let's see this. This one hand is receiving from God and one is giving to the earth. And they do these meditative dances where they spend in a circle and this is how they meditate and show praise to God Paris. It's a learning channel, guys channel DLC.
Speaker 2: Thank you about sharp. Apologies for yelling at you a few minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went and looked to up. I was like, wow, this is cool.
Speaker 2: And promoted even more learning, independent learning.
Speaker 1: I went and researched myself. It's really cool. And until like these certain times of year where you can see it, and so they must have been there at that time. So they're eating and she is saying, you know, I want to know everything about you, and he goes, okay, you know everything, but you can ask me anything. She goes, well, like, I only know bits and pieces about like where you're living, Like don't live here. And he says, well, I went to is Simple and I could not find a job, so I came back. I had no place to stay, and you know, with my debts and being jobless, so I am broke. And she goes, you have debts, so like how much? And he goes, I don't want to give you a heart attack, but it is. It's a lot. It's about fifty K. And she goes, oh, fifty K whatever is Turkish money? And he goes, which would be fifteen hundred dollars in American And he goes, oh, so I wish he could be in Turkish, but no, it's US dollars. She goes, fifty K and US dollars.
Speaker 2: We were off, we were low balling.
Speaker 1: We were low balled it. And he goes, yeah, it's not a big deal, and she goes, pardon me, what in our talking heads? She goes, it is a lot of money. It's a lot of money. He was not forthright, and I had no idea how bad his financial situation is. It's a huge red flag. Red flag. I'm waving my red flag.
Speaker 3: And the fact that he was How's bliss also was not a red flag to you.
Speaker 1: Laura, she didn't know, She didn't know he went around maybe didn't know. Yeah, you're right, and she goes, I had no idea, and she goes, he has told me he wants to be a protective provider as a husband, and I'm thinking, how, And now I'm wondering what other secrets is he keeping?
Speaker 3: She really needs to sell one of her steamy romance novels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, she needs to get that.
Speaker 2: That Twilight money, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she says to him like, wow, like I'm not happy hearing this right now, and he goes, well, I didn't want to worry you. And she goes, but if we're to share our life, we're starting off with a sizeable debt, and he goes, we're not partners in the debt. The debt is only mine. And if I'm no longer in this country, who cares how much dead I have?
Speaker 2: And she goes, wait a minute, So I shouldn't say that on TV.
Speaker 1: And she goes, wait, and she goes, so you're just gonna run away from the country where the debt is like, you're gonna flee your debt.
Speaker 3: That's not how I he's Danielle of Danielle.
Speaker 1: But also, do you think they would approve him for a K ONEB said he's fifty thousand dollars in debt. No know how that works, but I think so yeah, and he goes, you don't have to worry. Listen, Listen. I always handle my own problems, and I'm just waiting for the right time to sort it out.
Speaker 3: And you're waiting for these so you could have sorted it out at any time, but you're just waiting for the right time, the right time sort it out.
Speaker 1: He goes, in this country, earning money is too hard. But when I get to America, I can afford my debt and I can provide. I'll be able to work two three jobs and take care of everything because I'm hustling and I'm trying so hard. She's like, huh, and she goes, God, I would be hustle there. She goes, so many people have said you will want to be with me for our green card and money, and hearing what you're saying makes me think maybe that's true. And then they get her over an item of the side, and she goes I don't want to bring him to the US, and then worry that he's going to start burning through my money right because he can't work for what six months? And because they're.
Speaker 2: Legally responsible for him for ten years, so financially responsible.
Speaker 1: But he's just so like me. What does it matter if I don't live here, I don't have any debt if if.
Speaker 2: I move, but it doesn't come with you.
Speaker 1: No, apparently, And I'm sure when you go to apply the embassies don't check on that or make sure you're not a criminal or in serious debt. Start talking to Eddie goes Na. She has a lot of doubts. And that's why I'm not even telling her the whole story, because when she finds out how I make money when I'm not working, I'm worried she's going to leave me.
Speaker 2: I died, I died. What does that mean? We have another sea coming? Is?
Speaker 1: I worry?
Speaker 2: He says he hasn't had sex in four years.
Speaker 1: When I find out, when she finds out how I make money when I'm not working, I worry she could leave me. What is it will You're not making enough to pay off your debt.
Speaker 3: No, you're obviously not good at it whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: Is he selling drugs?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so he did say I'm not I haven't had sex in four years.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's not an escort.
Speaker 2: He could It could be like I don't know, like nude modeling.
Speaker 1: I doubt it is he modeling for in this line?
Speaker 3: No, so drugs, that could that's a good possibility.
Speaker 1: What else going it be? That would be so shocking If it's not he's a prostitute, he's selling drugs?
Speaker 3: What was He's selling some sort of illicit material of some sort.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's it going to be? What is it going to be?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We don't have next week's episode. Yes, so we don't know, but I'm dying to know, And probably we won't even fun out for weeks and weeks.
Speaker 3: I guess there's not a big market in Turkey for a kind of mediocre guy who reads Nietzsche by the Ocean.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess not. And then the two friends. Now I'm trying to like go back. Was there a clue there that we write, Yeah, okay, well we're gonna get next time on But Unfortunately it's Lisa's voice that goes next time on before the ninety days.
Speaker 2: They need to not have her doth of voiceover.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no respectfully, No, it's.
Speaker 2: Two Gypsy Rose. It's been Yeah, it needs to stuff.
Speaker 1: Sheena's dad. We meet the parents, and the dad says, you have funds, the funds to help her, like when if you were to marry, you have the funds to help her, and she helps us also, like you have the funds to pay for her and pay for us. And we see Forrest going like No, Stig is singing to a girl at the gig, which appears to just be in a club. It doesn't appear to be he's up on the stage with the women throwing the underwear at him.
Speaker 2: No, he seemed to be on the same level as Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like he's walking through a bar with his microphone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly where are you folks from tonight?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it seemed like. Oh, you seem like you've got a nice ass. Yeah, And Viva says it was very awkward. She felt very awkward. And she's telling him like, I didn't like it. I didn't like when you're flirting with that girl. Yeah, beer Cant tells Laura she has to cut Michael out of her life, like it's him or it's me, And she says, this is a weird, controlling side of him. I haven't seen. What are you guys going to learn when you go there? They're always they always become controlling, always different. We've got two on this particular episode, Danielle, Danielle God sorry, Daniel Elisa and Daniel. Daniel is saying to Lisa they're going to meet the uncle for the blessing. So I guess it's a different uncle. And he says, in our family, we are Christian and we don't smoke. We haven't seen her smoke. Is that like something new? She was vaping in the corners.
Speaker 2: Got bigger problems than he's away.
Speaker 1: Than the smoking. And he says, and we tell the truth, no matter what, no matter how hard. So she's worried about having to reveal things I'm not ready to reveal.
Speaker 2: Now we say, she has so many things to tell.
Speaker 1: Him, many things. Now Rick and trishare going to this gorgeous island. I was like, where was this? An island at Madagascar is incredible And they're talking on the beach, and he says, am I enough for you? She goes, of course, what are you talking about? And he says, of course he's paranoia because the other guy's rich. And then he says he's gonna have to come clean and tell her what he did. Yeah, you are, and then are he leaves you on that island? No island.
Speaker 2: I'm praying she leaves him. And she deserves so much better than him.
Speaker 3: She has a good job, she's young, she's beautiful, she seems nice and fairly normal and smart like she deserves so much better than Rick.
Speaker 1: Get away from this guy. Get away from this guy. Take your don't say it, don't no, nope, take your take your talent and go Estler, take your ejaculation somewhere else. God, can I tell you something so disgusting that I forgot to tell Keisha on the sixty Days in episode we just did.
Speaker 2: By the way, no shame, We're not shaming anyone.
Speaker 1: It's a talent. Sure, yes, it is so gross that I but because we've been talking about it the whole episode, I'm going to tell you here, Kisha won't listen, so I'm going to have to text her. Johnny from this season of sixty Days is very active on Reddit. Okay, he comments a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah Johnny the former gang member.
Speaker 1: Yes, who has such a great story. I wish we would learn more from him, Yeah, he said. On Reddit, somebody asked him like, what was the worst thing about the prison? And do you know what I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: Because you're smiling, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said it was the shower floor was filled with ejaculation from guys and that was the worst part was going in the shower and having to like shower and see it all over the floor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but.
Speaker 1: That's not the word he used, and just rinse it. I was just like, why is red it wrints it down the drain. I guess people just do their business and keep it going on.
Speaker 2: And then don't try to mean the drain gets clogged.
Speaker 1: Maybe the drain is clogged. Oh, we had so much other things to talk about that I didn't even tell Keisha that little tidbit, which I should have.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it, you already recorded with her.
Speaker 1: Already recorded with her. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, so then shoot, what so mad at myself?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I'm so mad because I was gonna do something again, and then I blew it. But hang on, wait a second.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, there's there's a surprise coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm listening. Life is Martha and they have eight children. This guy is my age fifty six. Okay, let's let's talk about that for a second.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, this is Matt.
Speaker 1: Okay, just wash that hair. It's the hair. The hair really ages him.
Speaker 2: If he got like a nice cute haircut, I do think, Adam, talk to me, but I'm give you a little wing. See she didn't. She didn't believe me. She said she must have been high or something.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, guys, because Matt is like our revolting He's like our Rick of this of this show.
Speaker 3: No, because Rick is actually like we thought was cute at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah we did. But I'm saying she thought Matt was cute at the beginning, and I was like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: What is wrong? Matt is greasy, long hair, Yeah, weird.
Speaker 1: All of it.
Speaker 2: It's he's he makes me.
Speaker 1: He's fighting with his invisible demons all the time, all shadow boxing, shadow boxing, speaking to things that aren't there. Somebody talked to him in prison because he's crazy.
Speaker 2: He's crazy.
Speaker 3: Also, you don't watch Sister Wives, which I think is why you never put together what when you do your impression of Matt, it sounds exactly like Kobe from Sister Wives. So I think it's a Mormon Utah thing. Is just talk like this man, which is like a.
Speaker 2: Jean Claude van Dam like yeah, when you're preaching at the same time, or you're like Liam Neeson and taken, but you're still you're a preacher and like everything you say is really deep.
Speaker 1: Yes, everything he said was like let me tell you and and you always said he was like auditioning for like local theater because he's like in a play where he's the main character. Constantays, yeah, he was always when when the cameras would go on in the cell, like they had the cameras in the corner, and he's always like mining just the cameras, pretending he's like Shawshank in the rain, like like what are you doing, Nobody, You're doing this for the production to be like, wow, look at him. He should be an actor the worst. Okay, well that is now proof and I will tell Kisha that we have it. At the end of this episode. Again, she does listen, but I'll force her to listen to the end. So thank you. You could just screen record that and then someday That's.
Speaker 2: What I was going to do. And I was like, they probably record on Sundays. I have until Sunday. I had it cut. Do you see I had it cued up?
Speaker 1: You sure did? You sure did? That's hilarious. Well it happened. Kisha did say she would a week at in but I did not, so I can only.
Speaker 2: Your conscience is clean.
Speaker 1: Unlike the shower floor. Okay, oh gross.
Speaker 2: They need a tarp on the shower floor.
Speaker 1: I will like to say that it was very funny this week the Dateline posted on their Instagram a picture of like a figure skater. It was like, because they have you guys, we're mid January. We've not had any Dateline episode. It's upsetting, but they are going to that next week.
Speaker 2: Stupid NBC.
Speaker 1: Oh so I've been listening to Dateline podcasts to get well.
Speaker 3: Check out Talking Dateline because they aired our segment from the Nashville Live event. Yeah cool stage with the correspondence asking them questions.
Speaker 1: So love that.
Speaker 3: They also put it on their YouTube channel and I look horrible. So no, I do the lighting, there's like a huge shadow on my face. My hair looks like yellow like velveta. It's not it's not a good look. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I look sweaty. Don't go. Just go listen to the audience.
Speaker 1: Listen to the audio where you sound amazing. Okay, Okay, I will because I've been filling my dateline need with that. So next week, not this week, but next week you'll be back with an all new date with dayline. But I mean you're having content this week, but just won't be that.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct.
Speaker 1: And you guys did a talking Traders thing you did Traders?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, we mentioned you where you're ready for you in not this week, whenever you're ready.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I watched it.
Speaker 1: That's another thing I'll watch on the plane on the way home. I downloaded and watched the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Very disappointed in Michael Rappaport because generally I've kind of liked him when he talks about Bravo and stuff. But boys, he acting like a jerk.
Speaker 3: He's acting like a jerk, and apparently he's been real acting like a jerk in real life too, so he's become more and more controversial. Come on, come on, come on, stick to your housewives and write. Yeah, he's being he's playing the show all wrong too, totally. He's acting like he doesn't understand the rules, and.
Speaker 1: It keeps asking the same question. They're like, you've already asked that, so we know that you're faking. Yeah, he's just.
Speaker 3: Starting unnecessary drama, which is what you do on housewives, but not what you do here.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm there. I was very excited about this first episode. So you got to wait till next week or this week, I guess, as it were. Everybody, make sure you're following Kimberly and Katie at Date Dateline over there on the social media's and please follow me too at Pink Shade Pod. Like I said, I put up a wonderful reel with Daniel and Lisa eating each other's face.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to look, but at least I'm not eating now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, people were like, why would you why would you do this to us? Question mark?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I just see the thumbnail of it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I still have that drup.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, his tongue is just out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: It's it's he literally just like puts his tongue out and that's how he can It's gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he puts the tongue out first and then inserts it did either way.
Speaker 1: Here, Let's see if this is what I think it is. Hold on, let me play this clip here.
Speaker 2: Can you believe in their love? Let's see if anyone in your grownments could do this to me?
Speaker 1: How could you do this to me? Question? Mark? That's Lunn. All right, everybody, that's it, and I'll be here on Wednesday. Welcome to Platful Recap on Pink Shaked Prime with Keisha Thursday. I've got a spanning to talk about pop Bravo. I'm back to discuss that I've taken a little Bravo break for a few weeks, but Brava took a break too. But we're back this week to chat with Ace Fanning. I've got Doug Beuten coming on. I got Manny Slicher coming on. Got all sorts of good guests coming up for that, So make sure you're listening on Thursdays. And I Kimberly, We'll be back with me on Friday to talk about ninety Day the other way. So there's something for everybody here.
Speaker 3: We're getting to wedding times of that season or whatever is going to happen.
Speaker 1: I'll almost be over. It's just got it's we've had so many episodes and we'll see you next week. Bye Kimberly, Bye, thank you.