Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 2: Hey Brian, good morning, good morning, welcome back.
Speaker 1: You got rid of old Greg and you said, okay, listen, you gotta get in You got to get in here. It's every man for himself, every man, woman and child for themselves. You're a three time Hall of Famer and you're going for win number.
Speaker 2: Two, right yeh?
Speaker 3: Third?
Speaker 1: Okay, this guy's been in the Hall of Fame a couple of times. Welcome back. Sean Connery double seven, James Bond, good morning, good work, Good morning brother. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling like you just played? Yeah, I do. My fourth time playing this year.
Speaker 1: Who hasn't played Adam the cop Adam who won it all last year. He hasn't gotten through yet. And I don't think the goat Hunter has.
Speaker 2: Corey. I do not know if you have. These guys have been beating member like they can't get through for some reason. This is the fourth time you've played this year? How many times? How many times in the Hall? Three times? We got a three timer versus three timer? Wow? What are they playing for?
Speaker 3: We got a parach You can see Coheden Cambria with Taking Back Sunday, September eighth, seven one three Music Hall.
Speaker 2: Well, what's your favorite Coheeden Cambria song? That one that you just played?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, it's been a while since I played it, But I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Sean and Brian. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer?
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck is the most questions. Question number one, what day of the week falls between Tuesday and Thursday?
Speaker 2: Sean Wednesday? How did you hear what I said? You guys both me off. Guys.
Speaker 1: For those listening, what day of the week falls between Tuesday and Thursday? Sean Connery answered that, yes, okay, and he said Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Correct answer, welcome back. It's just tenth time playing this year.
Speaker 1: You would need three hundred days to play ten times if you waited your thirty days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I think he's pulling a Kenny the cash Man on us.
Speaker 2: No, sir, twenty second was my last time.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I know you got the numbers. Here we go, Brian and Sean. Question number two, let's go Brian, what is the name of the United States? John Sean just laid it out, unzipped it laid it on the table. And what's the answer?
Speaker 2: Uh, washing in the Washington d Brian getting the game here.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the United States national anthem?
Speaker 2: Star spangled banner? Correct answer? Welcome back anthem in the world. I love that anthem. You love Oh Canada. You're gonna get a punch by the end. I just I just feel I'm gonna kick you like you kicked that printer this morning. Didn't work. Here we go. You each have one.
Speaker 1: This is a pretty good game. It's a pretty good game for a Monday. Don't blow it. Okay, I'm sorry I said that out loud. It's a really good game though, for the win. What color are the stars, Brian.
Speaker 2: Brian White? They sure are on the American brag? Brian.
Speaker 1: Let me look at the calendar here, when's Sean Connery coming back to us.
Speaker 3: Today's the thirtieth? Yeah, I guess so, July thirtieth. All right, double O seven. I appreciate.
Speaker 1: Look, you're an inspiration to everybody that it says they can't get through this guy's an animal. All right, Brian, that was a good test for you.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good, but you got guys like that coming at you every day this week.
Speaker 2: I bet. I'm telling you right now, you.
Speaker 1: Got guys like that, it is not going to be an easy week for.
Speaker 2: You, all Right, My brother a great game today,