Speaker 1: Five O five. If you about d r C decalk stations Friday eight.
Speaker 2: Some sense, I'm the dude man and.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Thomas, not the dude. Happy Friday Eve to you and uh, I hope you're having a wonderful morning. If not, try to turn it around, make it a good day. Stick around here all morning.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Seven O five. Our first guest George Brunneman and Keith Tennenfield, the Restore Wellness is going to be in studio talking about wellness from Restoring It.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I've we had quite a few conversations with George and Keith and they're really, you know, kind of taking the ball and running with this hopefully growing trend to transfer America's you know, obvious health problems and morbid obesity problems and all the other things that are going on in the world, you know, this RFK Junior sort of movement. But they got good things to say in positive information. They got a website that you can turn to with lots of resources and information. So looking forward to having George and Keith back in to talk about that. That's again seven O five Adam Taylor. He'll be in studio ATO five talk about the Bengals and the county and the county and the city wasting our money, which kind of makes me think about issue too, which is a statewide issue constitutional amendment it is, So maybe we'll get to that here. In a moment, I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratliffe passengers Susan American Airlines over a groping incident. Lufton's Airlines flight forced to make an unscheduled landing because of a laptop. That's a funny. One update on the Blackhawk d see plane crass investigation and the real ID deadline which is Monday. Some people are concerned about real IDs. I know some various arguments about real life. I've had one for a long time. I didn't find it very difficult to obtain, and I never really gave it much of a thought. I knew it was part of the you know, that was going to be required in order to fly. I knew I was going to be flying at some point, and I really didn't even contemplate it or really give it any thoughtful analysis. But uh, real IDs Monday, So do you have one? Are you planning on flying? So, before I get to it, wasn't really excuse me get my pipes clear to the morning show utter a syllable before the mic comes on in five oh five, So apologies for that. Not sure which direction I was going to go? Is maybe going to dive into issue too, but I'd rather talk to you five one three, seven, four nine fifty five eight eight two three taco a Town five fifty on eighteen t phones. Let's see what Keith Scott this morning, first caller out of the gate. Keith, thank you very much for calling. I wasn't sure where he was going to go. So you start the program off.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: I don't know if people in the listing audience realize this, because the news really hasn't hit yet all that much in the United States, but last night, at four o'clock in the morning, world War three is probably broken out Indian Pakistan right now are fighting with each other, yeah, on the Indian Pakistani border and in the area known as Kashmere, And believe it or not, countries are already choosing sides. Like in World War One. The Greek government and the Italian government, just a little few minutes after the fighting broke out, has said that they firmly stand on the side of their ally India in this confrontation.
Speaker 1: Well, you may be right on that. I mean, do you know which side we're on? Have we decided yet? Or is it like that scene from Banana in Bananas where the CIA is on both sides because they they don't know which side they want to be on.
Speaker 5: Well, I would say we would probably be on India side because Pakistan is bigger allies with China, and everybody over in that part of the world wants Kashmere. And that's what all this confrontation for years has been about. Everybody wants to control kish Mire.
Speaker 1: And both both sides are nuclear armed.
Speaker 5: Right, and that's what making things more scary, And uh, it's not. I don't think it's going to get any better. I think this is like the start of World War three.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Well let me just contemplate that for a moment, because this came out of left field for me. I wasn't even thinking about this conflict when you called. But or world War two broke because people did take sides and we got involved. Now is it possible that we all just I mean if I mean, obviously it's theoretical because everybody wants to get involved and we'll have something to say about it, and there will be requests for arms, and there'll be arguments back and forth, and somewhere along the line. Of course, the United States will be involved, because apparently we're involved in trying to deal with every single conflict globally. But theoretically, if everyone stayed away from it and didn't engage, and we just let Pakistan and India sort it out, what do you think the result of that might be?
Speaker 5: The result of that would be we're all dead, because when they start fired nuclear missiles at each other, we'll get to fall out too.
Speaker 1: Well, there's certainly that possibility. But don't they also face the threat of assured destruction. I mean, this has been the argument for years and years about nuclear war, mutually assured destruction. If one side decides to go nukes, the other side's gonna go nukes and everybody dies, thus preventing people from even considering using nuclear weapons. That's why they stick with conventional weapons.
Speaker 5: But you have to remember, the people that are running Pakistan are radical, crazy nut jobs, just like the people in Iran, and they think if they die they will go to their their they're virgins in heaven, so they don't care.
Speaker 1: Well I mean that paints with a broad brush because you know, there's a lot of let's just say, take the Christian faith. You know, they believe that fine, you know, if I die, then I'll be embraced in Jesus and everything's going to be fine and dandy. But they don't want to die. I mean, the idea of living transcends this whole idea of of of you know, like martyrdom. Most people don't want to be martyrs. They'll say it out loud, but when push comes to shove, they're not really willing to die for the sake of you know, going to Allah or going to Heaven, et cetera. That's just sort of of human nature to want to live and not die. So just because some of them might want to be martyrs and there's people out there willing to blow themselves up in the name of Allah, the vast majority of them do not. I mean, you know that that is a percentage of any given religious faith, there very few willing to really go that step, right, I mean that, and leaders know that.
Speaker 5: I agree with that. But the nuts that are in power over there in Pakistan and also Iran, or the type of radical nut jobs that they don't care if they.
Speaker 6: Go to heaven.
Speaker 1: How do you know that? Have you talked in the Nandara Modi? I mean, do you really think that Prime Minister motive.
Speaker 5: You're not talking about I'm not talking about mister Mody. He probably doesn't want to die and go to heaven.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: People on the other sides that are.
Speaker 1: Nuts a tool of Tarar past Pakistan information Minister Pakistan's credible intligence, any intensive carrying out military action against Pakistan and then twenty four to thirty six hours this is what you're referring to on the pretext of contact and the basis allegations of involvement in the pacast of Polygam incident. They're just I mean, I don't know, it's posturing by world leaders. I really don't think that you know they're interested in going to Allah.
Speaker 6: I hope so well, you know that's not.
Speaker 5: If I'm not going to say the word.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, now look pause and reflect on the Like I said, did the idea if we all step back and let them argue about among themselves, we're not going to get it with a nuclear weapon. We blew up countless nuclear weapons in the Pacific Ocean and in ground testing out in the Western States during the Cold War. We didn't die from that, did we. How many nukes are going to be blown off in Pakistan and India? I mean, are we really going to get the fallout from all of that?
Speaker 5: Well, you have to remember those bombs that were exploded during the times you were talking about now in modern day society would have been referred to as tactical nukes, okay, because of the size of the mega tons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know what kind of mega tons they have over there.
Speaker 5: Uh, Indian Pakistan, and it's widely known for a long time they got the big ones, right.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I'm just left puzzling over the whole thing. Honestly, don't know a whole lot about the region, the conflict between the two. Wasn't aware until you brought it up that it was it was escalating to full on war. So you did catch me off guard, which I don't mind.
Speaker 6: But it just.
Speaker 5: Happened like four o'clock, I mean in the morning, you know. Now, And like I said, most people in the United States, they don't know what's going on now because the news really hasn't hidden, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly like well, Keith, including me, I meant to laugh about Oh no, no, no, no, I'm not suggesting you are. I'm not suggesting for a moment you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, it's just all of a sudden, four o'clock in the morning, this stuff breaks out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 5: And it's and it's a crazy situation because everybody over there wants cash Mirror, India, Pakistan, and China. They all want to control kash Mirror because of the minerals there that are there. And it's just weird. This happened last night after that mineral deal was signed with Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that tour connected there's apparently started as okay, yeah, well, and you know, you speak of the mineral deal. That was one of the things I was going to try to address this morning. The mineral deal is going to join us further to Ukraine and obligate it is probably the continue funding the war effort. You know, there's there's a component of this ongoing war there that is now probably inextricably intertwined or intertwined with our our mineral deal. So now that we've joined with Ukraine for the extraction of minerals, we're going to have an obligation to for provide them with weapons. In fact, I do believe I read that, so I'm not real thrilled about that component of it. Joining US with Ukraine. That suggests probably our military involvement down the road. Thus else escalating perhaps your concerns about World War three, given that Rush is on the other side of that conflict. But yeah, apparently this escalation you're referred to is the consequence of a terror attack in Kashmir that killed twenty six tourists, which they say infuriated the Indian government. India blames Pakistan for the terrorist attack. Now, isn't it weird you think about the the way wars get started, the crazies, terrorists or sometimes assassins can kick off global conflict. Frightening stuff, Keith. I appreciate your bringing it to my attention. I really do. And that's what the Morning Show is all about, hearing from you and you know, steering the direction of the conversation. Wow, a lot to absorb there, five sixteen right now, five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk downt fight fifty on AT and T phones. Be right back after these words.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Thinking about buying your first home. About twenty fifty five KSh you talk station. All right, So I was springing from that. I was just looking at some moss ABC News reporting. So, yeah, there was a terrorist attack and it's escalating the conflicts between India and Pakistan. Pakistan and India blaming Pakistan for it. Pakistan, of course, denied that they had any connection to it. Apparently the terrorist attack did target a specific religious group, which Pakistan, you know Indian. Accord to the Prime Minister, it was a targeted targeted a certain community, the Hindus, targeting our secular fabric. Media report, citing survivors of the attack said the militants identify tourists by religion, shooting only Hindus. India hasn't yet provided any evidence on how Pakistan was involved. But there in lies the challenge, one side saying one thing, the other side saying another. So in terms of nuclear conflict, Lieutenant General Shukla, let's see who that guy? Who he is? Tribes quickly trying to get to the bottom of this, Folks, sorry, because nuclear war kind of does bother me. Crisis could be bloody and it could be a long haul. Retired Indian colonel and defense commander A.
Speaker 6: GI.
Speaker 1: Shukla said both countries were in a difficult position. Unless there's something to diffuse these tensions, something that provides a face saving way out, there's very little anyone can do. G He sounds like Ukraine Russia. One professor hall military retaliation against Pakistan likely, nature of the response unprecedented. I would anticipate that we would again see something new this time. It's entirely possible they try to strike our in Pakistan using sea based missiles because Pakistan's air defenses are on high alert and watching very carefully across the line of control in Kashmir, whatever we see will be essentially be a surprise. While experts say conventional military confrontation is likely, a nuclear conflagration is not. India has no first use policy on nuclear weapons, whereas Pakistan said will use them if it faces an existential threat. Now, in terms of nuclear arsenals, it's abc reporting. India has one hundred and seventy two nuclear warheads, Pakistan has one hundred and seventy, so equal playing field in terms of nukes. Lieutenant General Shutklus said members of Pakistani establishment were intelligent and would not go up the nuclear ladder, despite leaving that option open. Between terror and the nuclear threshold, there is a whole lot of space for conventional operations, which of course is where it logically would start. They would fight using conventional weapons until something someone like Pakistan faces an existential threat and says, geez, we're losing the war, and they may be unloads on nuclear weapons. But he's speaking with ABC for New Delhi. He said that international community would not allow that is highly unlikely. So there's where your world powers come in. He said, China would definitely intervene on Pakistan's side, and the US and Russia would try to play honest broker and matters would grind to a halt without a conclusive ending. That's how we get involved. So that's where I suppose your your your world War three comes into play, with both sides taking sides with nuclear massive nuclear warhead arsenals, with global world powers like China and the United States and Russia coming into play on that. Washington based South Asia analyst Michael Kuglman told ABC that an all out war is unlikely, but it couldn't be ruled out. Ah See, there you go. You can. Maybe it will, maybe it won't, says. The fact that both countries have nuclear weapons acted as a deterrent to full blown conflict. See therein lies that whole idea of mutually assured destruction. And if you think about if you're a leader of Pakistan or leader of India, you're millions and millions of your own people are going to be wiped out. Even if the rest of the world stayed out of it, and we weren't worried about nuclear fallout and we didn't have to interject our thoughts and opinions on the matter, and and and and and reach out to these world leaders. Oh, cool things down. We're all gonna die. Their own population is going to get devastated by this. It's the problem of being a world leader. I don't know. It's frustrating, isn't it. It's a shame stating the obvious. We all just can't get along nicely. Why is that? Think about that. It's like the divisions we have within the United States. Under our own little umbrella here we have freedom and liberty, and we can all mutually play together if we just stayed out of each other's spaces, left each other alone, went to our job, performed our task, earned our salaries in our living, and then minded our own business. There's nothing wrong with that concept of freedom and liberty, right. Why can't Pakistan just play in its own yard and India stay in its own yard? And I don't know what the people in Kashmir want, no idea, I don't know that. That really threw me a curve ball this morning, Keith, I gotta be honest with you. I just I really not quite sure how to process that situation. But you know, damn well, we're going to be involved with it, because geez, we always are. Five twenty five or talk station. Oh look I have local stories. Or if you want to talk about World War three, you feel free five one three seven five eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on AT and T phones. Remember fifty five KRC dot com get your podcast or I heard media app use the way you can. We may not be around tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Be right back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Elections are about choices. Five on three seven fifty two three talk pound five fifty on AT and t punds. Let's go to the phones. I do have local stories talk about, but I got New Hampshire Gary on the line. Maybe he can solve the problem. New Hampshire Gary, welcome back to the program. Good to hear from you, my friend.
Speaker 6: Hie Hey, Brian, good to hear from you. I'm just gonna throw you a curve ball.
Speaker 1: Oh great, keep me on my heels, knock me out. Keith's Gary. I'm sorry kidding. I didn't really to be thinking about World War three this morning, So go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I don't mean to take you.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's okay. I'm rolling with it.
Speaker 6: I do believe we're heading towards World War three. It's probably going to take another couple of years before it gets there. But I have been watching this over the Pakistan for weeks. This has been going on for weeks. It's now escalating, but it all came from the PTERIS attack, the cutting off of water rights from Pakistan, and basically it's going to scar them. But something else I know that I've been watching for the last three years is that isis K along with ISIS, has been attacking the nuclear facilities that are holding the nuclear bombs over in Pakistan ever since we left Afghanistan, and they're trying to get to the news, you know, and if you throw that, you know what, you're always weakest. You let your friends argue amongst themselves at Tagistan and India, and then when you know they're going to be busy going other things, that's when you would like to attack. That's how that could escalate, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the diversion.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they are world leaders and they are more they don't care. You know. It's things like that that could I'm not saying, well, but could and you probably would throw that in with China is probably going to march in blockade uh Taiwan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that see. You know, if I had yet asked me, you know, at the outside of the program, where do you think World War three would actually start? I would think it'd be more likely with the invasion of Taiwan. But yeah, well, I mean we got a mixed bag going on out there, as you illustrate, you know, the Chinese with their desires for Taiwan and they're they're they're taking over the h the South China Sea. We got Rush in Ukraine to deal with, We've got the crazies. Now, going back to keys points, I think that I would like to think and pray here. I am praying that the leaders of Pakistan and India might have cooler heads about the idea of using nuclear weapons. But when you and I pointed out to that not everybody's a fundamentalist willing to die. But if you talk about people like isis, that's a collection of crazies. Now I'm not quite sure how many there are, but you know, if you had to identify a particular seemingly organized, although loosely so, group of people that might represent an existential threat if they got their hands on NU because they most certainly, in my mind, would probably use them, not sure to what success. But that's a group of crazies, right, I mean, And that kind of value you take that you're you're you're willing to fall on the sword for your faith. Not already in every nation it feels that way. So I don't know a lot to digest this morning, kind of putting a damper on a Thursday Friday eve, But this is the world we find ourselves in. Five on three seven nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk pound five fifty on at and t phones. Well, I guess maybe that's an incentive, you know, because every day we face the reality that we might not be here tomorrow. Our loved ones might not be here tomorrow. The world's an imperfect place. Bad things happen unexpectedly, losing loved ones. Or maybe you are the one that's lost and your loved ones are left to you know, reflect and contemplate on Well, I wish I'd have spent more time with the person that I love because they're not here anymore. Perhaps a suggestion we should perhaps live in the moment a little bit more and be thankful for what we have while we have it. None of us know in the day, Donovan and New Americans for Prosperity was then moving over in another direction on the program the other day, talking about the energy bill. Well, after nearly six years of higowallmakers passed Hospital six legislators, I'm sorry dealing with Hospital six, remember the notorious one that resulted in corruption in the collapse of administration. Yeah, hio SMIT unanimously approved Houspill fifteen energy bill to generate more energy without raising Ohioan's bills. Through several changes, now we eliminate fees on Ohio's electric bill to pay for two coal plants, and I thought that was rather bizarre. Coal plants owned by the Ohio Valley Electric Corporation, including one in Indiana. Those fees, which have been collected more than four hundred and sixty seven million dollars since twenty twenty, were added to a nuclear bailout bill to Garnimore support. House Bill six was at the center of the State House paid a play scandal. Senator Kent Smith from Euclid Hospital fifteen contains huge wins for consumers that have been scarred by a house Built six scandal, but most importantly keeps money in the pockets of hard working on highlands. And that's the conclusion that Americans were prosperted down on, Neil said. He said, we're all going to sort of benefit from this. Reduces taxes on business property, tangible personal property for new energy generators from twenty five percent down to seven percent, for new transmission, distribution and pipeline infrastructure from eighty eight percent down to twenty five percent beginning in counter of your twenty twenty seven eliminates fees for a Little Use solar energy program. YAY requires utilities to refund refund customers after a House Supreme Court finds their fees were unlawful, improvener improper consumer advocates wanted full refunds. Instead, require utilities to publish heat maps of their capacity on their websites and not quite sure how that's going to impact you and me, submit a full review of what they plan to charge customers called rate cause every three years they need to tell us about it. Also eliminates electric security plans that allowed companies to tack on fees with limited oversight, and finally creating priority investment areas speeding up projects, and eliminate tangible personal property tax for five years. Overall. You know, Donovan and Neil was pointing quite a few of these out in a little bit more detail yesterday you can listen to the podcast. But it passed and that he anticipated. So now he's going to be on a drive to for us to thank our senators and our representatives for moving forward with this and providing us, hopefully with some recognizable relief on our energy bills and hopefully paving the way for a more productive Ohio along the lines of maybe some modular nuclear plans. Set five point thirty six here fifty five kc DE talk station. Do a stack is stupid, but again, rather talk to you, even if it's about World War three five three two three talk. I'll be right back, fifty five the talk station.
Speaker 7: If you're living with.
Speaker 1: CA's your channel nine weather forecasts. Scattered afternoon storms developing around one pm today. Seventy eight will be our high today, Overnight low fifty nine with a slight chance of storms. Scattered afternoon storms tomorrow, otherwise mostly cloudy with the highest seventy two, slight chancering overnight with the low forty five, and then for Flying Pig Marathon Saturday's body showers with the titty with a fifty percent chance of range sixty three degrees for the high. Right now lost my time, it disappeared. Let's just get the first traffic from the uc.
Speaker 9: UP Tramfhics center you see helpway loss center offers comprehensible Bcdcaren advanced Sarge to co expertise caught five one three nine nine two two sixty three nine twenty two sixty three High rate tramfics doing fine. To start off your Thursday morning with no problems or delays at the moment, but cruis are working with an accident with an entrapment on Gobret at seventy five also wreck in Middletown on Central at University chuck Ingramont fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven is the answer to the question sometimes the computer just doesn't want to cooperate with me. Got them at five forty fIF five KOC talk station. But it was stacking, stupid and considering conversation about World War three is a little concerning and catching me off guard.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It will be a nice, lighthearted thing to dive on into that, but first let's see what Steve's got to say. Steve, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, sitting by an open window, beautiful breeze coming in this morning, fresh air with after the rain. It's just really nice.
Speaker 1: Living in the moment. You're living in the moment, Steve.
Speaker 6: Good for you enjoying life.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you what before you chase me back into bed and I pull the covers over my head. We need a little levity.
Speaker 10: So I cannot wait until the Cutting Edge News update at six o'clock and we find out which celebrity which celebrity is getting divorce or getting married, or.
Speaker 4: Who got nominated for an award? So, uh, what's your shows out of the way. We'll get the cutting edge news and we can all you know, the world will be okay.
Speaker 1: Have you ever noticed that sometimes that you know, the news just sort of cuts off, usually when it's.
Speaker 4: A celebrity related that the electrical system wire it's just your coincidence. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I know, and I all the time and it's like, I don't know, man, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: The funniest thing is they're allocated I don't know, thirty seconds or for whatever time they've got, and it'll be like, you know, major things happened, and they always put something in there that is so irrelevant. It's just not even it's not even funny.
Speaker 1: But a widely shared perception of the news media organization that we're affiliated with. But you know, when you buy discount, that's what you get, Steve, That's why we have it. Who's the cheapest out there that we can use for our national news here? I got my hand up, all right, We'll take you. Sorry to be critical, but that's just the reality of what we deal with here, which is why I love the fact that Joe Strecker's producer of the fifty five Casey Morning Show, because we don't have to digest that crap at least sometimes. Ah Man, and they bet they won't be reporting about the situation between Pakistan and India. Okay, we go to South Ogden, Utah. Residents described as shocked after a seven year old boy, along with his sister younger, drove his mom's car through several towns on a ten mile trip eight a m. Sunday. Officers with the Ogden Police Department got to call it a reckless driver, specifically at twenty first Street and Wall Avenue. The caller said the car wasn't staying in, it's laying in. The driver to be really young, Yeah, I'd say really high traffic area. Police found out the boy and his younger sister had actually gotten behind the wheel of this ten mile trip. One person who works near where the car stopped honestly crazy to me. I can't believe that he had the knowledge to really know how to drive a car or even reach the pedal. Yeah, that's what was puzzling me. Police cut up with the juvenile driver that tried to pull him over, but he didn't stop. They didn't chase him out of safety concerns. They later found the car about three miles down the road from where it was called in near fortieth Street. The car had hit a parking strip and was disabled. Police said both children were okay and back with their guardians. No injuries reported. It's the Augden Police Department and the Mayor of Ogden declined an interview Local News Arcadie, Florida, DeSoto County Sheriff's Office offering a criminal fashion tip tiger print isn't camouflage. Funny picture. Deputy's looking for a woman they say stole an adult tricycle from a residence on Southeast Plumb Drive, seen on a doorbell camera wearing a giant tiger print onesie. Thanks to social media, suspect quickly identified as Emily Hesters. According to the Sheriff's office, attempts to locator have been unsuccessful. Her voicemails full of her old address says she's not welcome and the tricycle remains missing. If you spot someone riding off in a tiger runsie on a tricycle and they gave a phone number The Sheriff's Office announcement set five forty five five cairs de talk station. Oh my god, Foreign Exchange. Get your car repaired to Foreign Exchange. You got a traditionally manufacture from an imported car. I always like say traditionally, because you know a Toyota is considered import even though maybe made right here. But Foreign Exchange is the point, because the point is you want to save money, but you want your car under full. You're repaired with a full warranty on parts and service. You get that, you get great customer service. I would argue more than likely, if not definitely, better than the dealership. People are quite unsatisfied with dealership customer service. But you're gonna be treated wonderfully at Foreign Exchange. I can assure you of that. And of course you're going to pay less, which is the reasons for their existence. They know you don't have to be charged as much of the dealer charges you. So have an a SE certified Master technician work on your car. Get a fixed to your satisfaction. You got a loaner vehicle need They got them there Bosch certified business it is. I choose the Westchester location of Foreign Exchange, where awesome. The team will definitely treat you right. That's a Tylersville Legs at offic seventy five head east, just two streets hanging right on Kinglin and you are there. You're there online at foreign xform theletterax dot com. So save some money. I know car repairs are really expensive and can be they're just going up. But this is an opportunity for you to be very happy and keep more money in your pocket, which I always love to reach them by phone five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six.
Speaker 11: Fifty five KRC dot com. What if you had an extra thousand?
Speaker 1: Round one o'clock, we may start getting some afternoon storms. Today's high is going to be seventy eighth Opennight slight chance of storms continues with mostly cloudy skies and are dropped to fifty nine. Seventy two to the high tomorrow with mostly cloudy, scattered afternoon storms possible. Also slight chanceer rain overnight forty five and for the flying Pigs Saturday, spotty showers fifty percent chance and a high of sixty three. It's sixty seven right now. Let's hear about traffic.
Speaker 12: From think U see up Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: You see how weight Ball Center offers comprehensive of bcdcaren advanced searge of co expertise call five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Highway traffic not fad to deal with early on this Thursday morning. No accidents on the highways. There is a wreck on Gabbarth just off of seventy five with an entrapman North Bend seventy five under seven minutes between Erlinger and town chock Kingbram on fifty five k see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Fifty fifty five kers. Detalk stations always say without Joe, the show don't go, and I always appreciate everything. As as executive producer pointed out, the Flying Pig activities begin on Saturday, and my weather report just say is flying Pig on it? So that's all I was saying. Not a Marinton or am I. But the five k's and other events kick off on Saturday. Apparently the marathon itself is Sunday, so weekend activities and there will be road closures and the like. So if you're planning on going downtown and are not familiar with the Flying Pig, don't plan on participating. You may get caught up in the activities. So just a heads up for those planning on heading downtown over the weekend. So thank you, Joe. Well what I do Without you? I think I would retire? Oh well, we got a local guy made it into the stack of stupid. Props to Kevin Groscher from this since the inquirer for bringing this to my field division. He writes the actions of one time you see health doctor who performed ultrasounds in his apartment on the genitals of men who actually went there for heart scans. A judge ruled inappropriate and incomprehensible, but that he didn't commit any crimes. What bench Trabigan. April twenty ninth, Heimil Kennynsipal Judge Jenia Trotter Bratton found Rudell Saunders not guilty of misdemeanor's sexual imposition and voyeurism charges in addition to performing the ultrasounds in the bedroom of saunders North Side apartment. The examinations were video recorded. Judge said it was difficult to make me not guilty finding quote because everything about this is inappropriate. She said city prosecutors didn't prove that the contact was for the sole purpose of sexual gratification and not for any medical purpose. She said she had I can think something, but it's not what's been proven. His medical license was revoked in twenty twenty three. Now he still faces felony charges of practicing medicine without a license. State medical boards and twenty twenty three said the ultrasounds were done quote without any legitimate healthcare purpose close quote and without patient consent. Rutcord show Sunder has appealed the license revocation. Well, pause for a moment. Let's assume, for the sake of discussion, that the license is reinstated. Would you go to this guy? Seems to me the word would get around, reputations, slightly turn it and the judges sitting in a decision. Trotter Branton said that there hadn't been any testimony showing whether or not there is a legitimate medical purpose for ultrasounding someone's testicles. She said, there was, in her words, a gaping hole, and I see why I paused. I knew Joe's going to hit that. In the prosecution's argument, asking her to find that Saunders' actions didn't have any medical purpose. Quote. This court can only make a determination based upon what evidence is put into the record close quote. No doctors testified during the non jury trial. Three men, all had become friends with Saunders through a running group took to the standard described how he convinced them on various dates in twenty twenty two to come to his home for the ultra sounds. It's an apartment. One of the men, in his late twenties at the time, said he and Saunders would run together regularly. The man told Saunders about how his father suffered a heart attack at a young age. Saunders, he testified, told him that his father's experience would be a good reason to look at his heart health. Also, according to testimony, Saunders told the man that he was required to complete one hundred ultrasounds for a certification, something that the State Medical Board said was false. Man went to Saundra's apartment June twenty two for the ultrasound. After asking the man to take off his shirt, Saunders had the man lay on his back on the bed with a towel covering his midsection. He was wearing shorts. The man held Saunder's cell phone on one hand, which showed the ultrasound's images. After checking the man's heart and next, Saunders told the man that the last part of the exam would involve his testicles.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 1: In the video which played to the court, the man could be heard saying, what perfectly timed sound by Joe. He tested that. I was shocked when he said it. It all just happened really fast. I didn't really know what to do. Apparently that part of the examination lasted a few minutes. A quarter of the testimony. After leaving the apartment, the man said, I texted his wife and asked her to call. He said, I was really uncomfortable and upset about what occurred, and I walked. I wanted to talk to her about it. It's good to have someone to get things off your shoulders. All three men apparently consented to the medical evaluations, and Saunder's demeanor was quote unquote professionally support of his attorney. No evidence that Saunders derived as sexual gratification from anything that happened. There's no flag for us. There you have it. Thank you, Joe. Coming up a five to sixty five kis of the talk station. Anything you want to talk about? Coming up. I'll take it. I just I'm still reeling from World War Three and then the conversation we had earlier in the program and it's kind of got me down. I'll be honest with you, regardless, we will continue after the top of the our news.
Speaker 11: News happens fast, stay up to date at the top of the hour. Not going to be complicated.
Speaker 2: It's going to go very fast.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC the talk station all about the presets is the.
Speaker 1: Five ifinky five PERCD talk station. And try to have a happy Thursday. Fin time is here welcoming phone calls. Still reeling from the Keiths call this morning. The'll come at the situation unfolding between India and Pakistan and H. I just I was reading updates on that. H everybody's expecting this thing to escalate and pretty quickly, which is delicately stated, unsettling to say the least, considering both are you know, have one hundred and seventy or so nuclear weapons and so Pakistan is right now saying it. I mean, within the last thirty six minutes an article came up as Pakistan has credible intelligence India is planning imminent military action against it. So tensions obviously really high. Pakistan's Information minister, a guy named Attulah Tarar, claiming the information showing India could launch an attack within the next twenty four to thirty six hours. Again this is reported. They just came up within the last hour, So frightening stuff there. China, of course on the side of Pakistan, but really limited, so they have there's just hesitation to really conclude how much China would be involved. And of course India has the backing of a number of countries. So that's how you end up talking about World War three, which again unsettling. Yeah, just a scoch coming up one hour from now, lighthearted conversation in the name of Wellness. George Brunneman and Keith Tennenfell returned to the program in studio to talk about Restore Wellness, the work that they are doing to get us all in touch with a better way to live, try to, you know, treat our bodies better, eat better, engage in healthy lifestyles. And they're just they're really they're great guys, and I'm glad to be able to move in that direction for an hour after the unsettling conversations we had in the last hour, and probably unsettling conversations in this hour Adam Kahler, he returns the studio, we'll talk about the Bengals in the county and the accounting of the city wasting our money, which kind of makes me want to talk about issue too, Jay Rattler if I heard mediaviation expert out. After Adamant leaves the study, he'll be on at a thirty. We've got a variety of things to talk about with him, and I always love those conversations. Is a good way to segue into a Friday. So that'll take place at a thirty. You can feel free to call five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three pound five fifty on eight pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Now, you know a lot of people have been asking about this issue issue too, which everybody's going to be voting on. It's a reason to vote gon decide whether to renew a program that apparently helps local governments support public infrastructure projects. It's a constitutional amendment, and I am puzzling over the need for it. Now. Apparently every ten years, voters choose whether or not to renew the state's ability to issue billions of bonds for the State Capital Improvement Program SCIP and the Local Transportation Improvement Program LTIP. Last year, the amount would be two point five billion. The resolution will increase the annual amount for this program from two hundred million to two hundred and fifty million per year, paid for through the state's general obligation debt, which means it's just paid for by the state taxpayers. Right the grants. The bonds that are issued under this roads bridges, water supply, wastewater treatments, stormwater collection, solid waste disposal, and they must be used for these types of projects. I guess it's limited use. Can't be used for other types of projects, like, for example, the bonds that are going to be issued maybe for the Cleveland Browns Stadium six hundred million dollars in bonds. Apparently it's not related to that kind of stuff. It's reported that it has bipartisan support to how Chamber of Commerce and each trade union also reported they're no official active campaign against it. But what are our current taxes going for? Why do they need more money? Why do we have to go into debt to pay for these types of projects? See this to me is boils down to a reflection of the expansion of government and the giving in by our elected officials to every single whim and demand that any given person wants to impose upon government. Ergo the Ohio taxpayer. If our infrastructure is collapsing, why is that the case. It's like the city of Cincinnati. You know, you got all these roads and bridges or brother potholes, and all this infrastructure need and demand that has gone neglected and ignored for decades. They have obligations to repair a certain number of road miles annually, and they never meet that demand. They never stay up on top of what they already are responsible for. And yet at the same time they go out and build more projects and take on more obligations. They pursue green new deal kind of stuff and engage in and and and and impose upon us additional burdens while ignoring what they've already burdened us with, and go further into debt and create further problems by neglected infrastructure. We got to deal with the roads every single day. Oh my god, look at this road I gotta drive on. How come this hasn't been repaired? While they're over there busy doing something else. I mean, part of me wants to recommention the streetcar and we put that's it's already there. But they build a streetcar and we're obilgeted to pay five million dollars a year for maintenance and upkeeping debt service on that thing, and we're gonna be continuing to pay for that forever. It doesn't benefit that many people while they ignore things that we all use. You pay tax, and you got tax, and you tax, and the state's gonna borrow more money to do infrastructure. What about using what they already take from us to take care of the infrastructure and quit chasing other things. State Representative Jennifer Gross Westchester pointed out the original project that this issue to deals with was about one billion dollars, goes back to nineteen eighty seven. She said the bond issue in nineteen eighty seven under Governor's Celeste was because our roads, etc. Were in disrepair. Back then, it was critical to address a backlog of local infrastructure needs as aging roads and bridges strained existing revenues amid rising costs and traffic demands. Why do we keep renewing it with increases, she posted, it's a good question, And to me, this represents an opportunity to strangle government and say, you know what, how about no? How about no deal with it? Say no to people who are trying to put their hand in the cookie jar for additional things that they want from government. No, I'm sorry, We're tapped out. We have roads that we need to take care of, and that's what this tax money is supposed to go to. That's what our gas taxes for, that's what part of the income taxes for, the which we'd like to eradicate. Just how about no. They feel the need to do something. You know, we need to build a new, bright and shiny object. We know we need to scape park. Let's put a skate park in. Have you allocated revenue to take care of that as it gradually falls into a state of disrepair over the years after you've built it. No, we actually didn't think about that. I'm a no on this one. Voting yes renews the public works project and expands the amount and let us more from the let's not site of the fact that it's a constitutional amendment, You're not going to get a chance to undo it. It's gonna stay in place, you know. And I've been just sort of summarizing it as a slush fund. You know, it's a slush fund, and God knows where it's gonna go. And they see there in lines also the challenge. You know, it says it's for roads and bridges and water supplying wastewater treatment. What particular type of project is it going for? And you know why unions love this. They're in favor of because they're the ones that are going to be building the projects at a significantly increased expense over maybe non union contractors who will probably be out of the loop. It's too hazy, it's too ripe for abuse in my perspective, if you give them money, and how could you really really give any voter the comfort that it's not going to go to some wasteful perhaps like global warming related project wastewater treatment.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Now there's a way to treat waste water, and there's another way to treat waste water, and I'm supposed that the global warming or climate change folks are going to demand it to be done a certain particular type of way, which will make it a far exceed what we could do on a more efficient way. But you see, if you give them the money. That's what they're gonna do. They're gonna be all these arguments about each individual program. How woult we just say no, I've had it. Stuff drive me out of my mind. Government has gotten way too big and they're way too inefficient, you know. I mean, that's one of the reasons I like Doege. It's like they're pointing out what they do with your money. There's not enough oversight, there's not enough fiduciary responsibility by our elected officials for what we do each and every day, which is go to work, and they take our money from us, and they throw it away on things that do absolutely nothing to be to fit us, the ones who generated the revenue. And it's never enough, is it.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look, thirty six trillion dollars in growing Hmmm. You can feel free to talk me off the ledge and I'm on right now. Five one, three, seven, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talks speaking of taking care of what you got. That's what the Chimney Care Fireplace in Stove is encouraging to do right now with a free xterior evaluation of your chimney. Do you know if you have water damage going up there, Uh, how long has it been since you had your chimney inspected? You know, there are is like flashing and you know, like calking and all kinds of things designed to keep the water from damaging your roof and coming into your house. And you could really have some major problems going on out there that you might not even know about. So take advantage of the free xterior evaluation. You call Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove book. The appointment will come out there and make sure your chimney stand strong through the seasons. And also it's a good time to have your wood burning fire up of chimney taking care of Take advantage right now the spring special Chimneycare Fireplace in stove doing the wood burning sweep in evaluation for only one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine and that of course will come along with the xterior evaluation in the wood in the in the inspection for the water damage one's sixty nine ninety nine sweep it out. Have it all ready to go avoid the chimney fire and the problems associated with that, like your house burning down. Just give them a call. A plus of the better business faird' been locally owned and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Outstanding work they do which I can vouch for called five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, or book the appointment online and learn more about what they do and what's available at the showroom. Go to Chimneycare Co dot com. Fifty five KRC the talk station the Hamilton Here it is here Channel nine. Weather forecasts scattered afternoon storms developing around one pm today seventy It'll be our high today over night a little fifty nine with a slight chance of storms remaining cloudy. Sky is tomorrow with some scattered afpnon storm of a possibility, highest seventy two with an overnight goal of forty five. It's light chancer in and the beginning of the Flying Pig activities starts Saturday. It's gonna be spotty showers, fifty percent chance of rain and the highest sixty three sixty eight degrees. Right now, it's about care CEV talk stations traffic.
Speaker 9: Probably you see how Tramphing Center and you see Wayball Center offers comprehensive obesity care and advanced sarge Co expertise called five one three, nine three, nine two two sixty three. That's nine three, nine twenty two sixty three. Highways are doing fine this morning, no major problems to deal with at the moment.
Speaker 12: Northbound fourth seventy one included.
Speaker 9: That's under five minutes from two seventy five into town in Bend seventy four.
Speaker 12: Looks good.
Speaker 9: Do at Montana chuck ingramont fifty five. Care see the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's six twenty one if if you have KRE see the talk station five one three in four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three. Talk with Pound five fifty. If you have an AT and T phone, feel free to call. Take me in any direction you want this morning. As World War three breaks out in Indian between Indian and Pakistan, let us see here. You know it's stone that a ran about issue too. And turning back to the City of Cincinnati. I thought there was a Bill Frost who was an opinion contributed to the Cincinnia Choir, and this was making the rounds on Facebook the other day. And you know, I am still just incense by the just colossal disregard of the elected officials. Since any city council members and the mayor for disregarding the will of the people in connection with their desires for their own communities within the limits of the City of Cincinnati, ignoring town councils and imposing their will and on zoning. You know that high Park contingency was against the waiver of the city authorized. I mean overwhelmingly they seem to be against the city offering this waiver and allowing the developer to put this massive new development in, you know, big of the hotel and exceeding the height limits and changing and transforming the nature of Hyde Park Square. And I feel for them in that regard. They have a unique thing going on. Say we you know what about Hyde Park Love it, hate it regardless. It is a beautiful little, you know, square they've got. And I can understand their desire to want to have their own direction and steer. What type of developments are there? Why wouldn't you it's your community. Ah, But the city's got other ideas, And so Bill Foss writes, and thankfully the Cincinnaian Inquirer published it. Remember you have choices with the ballot within the City of Cincinnati elections coming up to say a counselman Mark Jefferies, he writes, made a troubling comment on wvx U Cincinnati edition during April twenty eighth panel discussion about the city Council's vote on the highly contested Hyde Park Square development. During a back and forth about the validity of community councils community councils, Jeffrey said a neighborhood council once asked for a kickback from a developer to get approval for a project, as if that doesn't happen on city council. He didn't provide any details or proof of his claim. However, his comment was used in a way to vilify and dismiss our community councils, unpaid volunteers who cared deeply about their neighborhoods and the residents who live around them. See, it's a valid point about local control, isn't it. The further away from local control you are, the less likely it is that your lords and masters in elected capacity are going to care or understand what you want. Brian interjects over the words of Bill Frost. Sorry Bill for interjecting your commentary, but it's a great illustration to that very point. This pompous attitude right shows the slight regard that council has for city residents. With the Connected Communities legislation and the complete sham of a community process before, it comes as no surprise that our city leaders believe they know better than residents and will do as they please despite often vigorous, professional and well organized feedback. The city Council now on two year terms instead of four, approved as a way to remind elected leaders who put them there. It's hard to imagine what we have to do to get a council that actually represents our city, listens to the electorate, and has a willingness to work with other elected bodies to find the best solutions. For Jeffries to throw out an allegation against a neighborhood council about development fraud so soon after one third of city council was found guilty of corruption is full of irony. It's time our city Council got back into the business of communicating, discussing, and listening to the city residents in business says, and less time thinking about the missions passed down by their party bosses. Cincinnati deserves a representative council. This is a Council election year. I hope everyone remembers the attitude this mayor and a large number of this council when they have a chance to make a statement voting early November. Bill Frost, thank you for writing that. You make great points. He's a board member of the Charter Committee and former president of the pleasant Ridge Community Council. Yeah, Corey Bowman, how about giving him a shot. Let's get Corey way ahead of a have to have provoll in the overall vote and as we head in November, and give him some momentum. Please six twenty six fifty five K see the talk station. Give Plump Ti Plumbing a call. You'd be glad you did. They're experts at what they do, and they know you deserve better, and they do provide better their greater customer service. The price is always right, no service, fees, free estimates A plus with a better businesiness bureau and the and the area's leader. Number one installer of tankless water heaters, endless hot water, no more cold showers. Maybe your family's expanding, Maybe you want to save the space because tankless takes up it's like the size of a suitcase. As opposed to that giant water heater tank. It's like maybe you're thinking about going from a fifty gallon to one hundred guns because you keep running out of water. We'll get a tankless water system save you some money too, and they last longer than the traditional tanks. They last more than twenty years compared to maybe ten or fifteen for traditional tanks. So long haul, money saver. It's a great idea. So go with Plump type plumbing for that. And they also do trenchless sewer line repair and replacements. So if you noted you've got multiple clog drains, poor draining, foul odors, patches of abundant growth on your lawn, well, you may have a problem with your sewer line, so have them come out and inspect it. If you need to be repaired, well, they do a trenchless number on that. So it's an awesome service from Plump Type Plumbing. It's always plumbing done right. Five one three seven two seven tight te five one three seven, two seven, eighty four eighty three Online you'll find him at plumptight dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 11: Turn out your radio. Here's a Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 13: Look this this one hundred days of Trump have been nothing short of historic. One of the things you've you've got to understand and maybe appreciate throughout the next you know, three and three quarter years that we have left with Donald Trump here is you're not going to see any or three and two thirds, whatever whatever the number is years that we have left with him, assuming stays healthy, assuming that that you know, there's not another would be assassin out there, God forbid. And there's been so much violet rhetoric it's it's absolutely chilling. But let me tell you this, this is not a president you will see often in the course of history.
Speaker 14: Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here. Attention retirement savers. JP Morgan predicts a twenty twenty five recession as tariff's rattle markets. According to Forbes, twenty twenty five recession risks just increased significantly, and Ray Dalio warns of a more serious global breakdown. That's why thousands of hardworking Americans are turning to the award winning precious metals company gold Co. Right now, gold Co is offering you a free twenty twenty five gold and silver kit, plus you could get unlimited bonus silver if you qualify. Visit Hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five Gold to find out how you can help diversify your savings tax and penalty free today. Help protect what you've worked so hard for before it's too late. Visit Hannitigold dot com or call eight five five eight one five gold. That's Hannitigold dot com. Or call eight five five eight one five gold.
Speaker 1: Fast and Pro Roofing a reputable company that provides quality roofing and repairs. Visit Fastenproroofing dot com. There's your Channel nine weather forecast. Let us see here afternoon storms they say they develop around one pm today seventy eight or high overnight low of fifty nine with a slight chance of storms. We'll have mostly blottiest skies tomorrow. Scouted afternoon storms are possible seventy two for the high, down to forty five overnight with a slight chance rain. Beginning of the Flying Pig weekend starts Saturday, We're gonna have a fifty percent chance of this body shower and a high sixty three sixty eighth degrees right now for the five ker cite talk station let us hear about traffic conditions chuck Ingram from.
Speaker 12: The UCF Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: You see how waybat center offers comprehensive of vcity care and advanced surge at CO expertise called five one, three, nine, three nine two two sixty three. That's two sixty three. Highway traffic continues to look pretty good, just beginning to build a bit. Southbound two seventy five approaching the Carroll Cropper Bridge and southbound seventy five is doing fine through Macha chucking from month fifty five KR see deep talk station.
Speaker 1: Thirty one fifty five kersee talk station I've won three seven, four nine fifty five two three talk Con five fifty on AT and T phones and don't forget fifty five KR Sea dot com get your iHeart media apt there and here what Judgeennaapolitana had to say. Get a copy of Scott Miller's book, The Most Dangerous Man in Washington. That would be the State of Washington. But he was one that was sort of metaphorically crucified by the community at large because he spoke truth to power during COVID nineteen, trying to keep people out of hospitals, because he had patients that were sent to hospital that died. He had a different path to choose. And he's one of the guys that was making fun of at the time, like, how is it that you can go maskless and wade around in the ocean, but as soon as you come out of the ocean you got to put a mask on. I mean, is that not on its face? And just logically and reasonably stupid. Well, he said it out loud, one of the points he made at the time, and he ended up losing his license for a while. It's crazy. His story is amazing. So you can get his book right there fifty five careseea dot com. Ra Kudo's book The Countess and the nazis here. The conversation you probably want to listen to that as well. Less than there's a conversation with Jack aided him from Tuesday, which was awesome. It always is. Local stories. Gorilla mask wearing suspect part of a group of suspects accused of breaking into and damaging vehicles in a Claremont County neighborhood Emelia. Detective Eric Bankleman with the Claremont County Sheriff's Office said that they received between six and ten reports of attempted break ins in the Amelia neighborhood. Amelia Park neighborhood ring camera video showing the group, which included one person in a gorilla mask trying to get into vehicles in the neighborhood and Wooded Ridge Drive have videos of the same group, including a person in the gorilla mask, attempting break ins. Detective Benckelman says these suspects were out between twelve a m. And two am, causing a significant amount of damage. He said shattered windows, shattered turn signal. Majority of the damage was the vehicles, said. The Sheriff's office is working to find the teenage suspects. Where are your children? Extra patrols for the Sheriff's office in the neighborhood to make sure something like this doesn't happen. Detective Beckaman said to the kids who do these kind of activities, we will find you and you will be criminally prosecuted when we do. He urges residents not to keep anything of value in their vehicles and to keep the doors locked. Put your junk in your trunk or bring it inside. Here's something else we need. Since we have so much money. City of Cincinnati making a move to attract major sporting events by establishing the Cincinnati Regional Sports Commission. We don't have one of those, so we need to establish one. The initiative, apparently is to try to promote the city as a competitive player to host large scale events like the NFL Draft that took place in Green Bay, which drew six hundred thousand attendees. Julia Cavert, CEO visit Cincy speaking with Local twelve. We're a city that wants to win. We're a city that can do big things. Commission will focus on coordinating bids for significant events while highlighting the Cincinnati's rich sports history. Commission has received financial backing, with Hamilton County commissioners allocating one hundred and fifty grand and the city contributing two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Joe, how many potholes can you fill with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a lot? Do you know anything about real estate? Cincinni City Council members Seth, my dad is smiling from heaven right now over that comment. I'm sorry that was kind of inside baseball. City of Cincinnati Council member Seth Walshaw said, the potential return on the investment, the two or fifty thousand dollars is a small drop in the bucket for a huge roi for the city. If you think about it. When Taylor Swift came to town, she brought in a million dollars in direct tax money to the city. Did we have this Cincinnati Regional Sports Commission? When Taylor Swift decided to come to town, he asked, rhetorically, you know what, I bet if we polished up the city and we fixed all the roads and bridges, we kept up our infrastructure, we probably wouldn't need to have one of these things. It's a welcoming, inviting city. And I know we have other commissions to promote and advance the city of Cincinnati, generally speaking, without focusing merely on our sports and our well connection with sports. One more thing from government. Now, I'm sure this will solve the problems that we face right away. Six thirty five fifty five kerc DE Talk station. You're live in with pain. You've been seeing a doctor about pain. Maybe your doctors sucked me. Hey, you know we're going to have to replace that joint surgery. You know there is another way, and it's a way that you should probably inquire about by taking up QC Kinetics on its offer for a free consultation. The nation's leader in non surgical relief for joint pain. They've been doing this for about eight years and as a reporter, they've already had like fifty thousand satisfied patients nationwide. So people with knee pain, back pain living now, living pain free, shoulder and hip pain gone. This is a medical director there, doctor Aaron Wolkoff and his team. Well, what they're doing nothing short of remarkable, using regenitive self therapy to restore tissue in your aki joints. Biologic growth factors apparently have robust healing properties, and you don't have any downtime. There's no surgery. It's done in office, so you're in, you're out, and apparently the patient's satisfaction reports are astonishing. So imagine doing all the things you want to do this summer. Enjoy your pickleball, enjoy picking up the grand children, going for walks in the park, whatever, maybe some gardening work. You're doing it now, and it's awful joint pain you're experiencing. Well, take QC Knnetics up. On its offer. Talk to them about it with the free consultation. Here is the phone number. It'll be three times in a row. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: All right, Gary, solve it here for sure.
Speaker 1: Here's your channel nine first one and wee forecast scotted afternoon storms beginning around one pm. They're saying seventy eight for the high over nine fifty nine with a slight chance of storms. Clouds tomorrow with scattered afternoon storms of possibility, seventy two for the high down to forty five overnight with just a slight chance rain. And for the outset of the Flying Pig weekend spotty shower Saturday, they say fifty percent chance of rain. Sixty three'll be the high. It's sixty seven degrees right now. In time for a traffic update from.
Speaker 9: The UCUP Trampings Center, you see help Weight Boss Center offer his comprehensive obcity care and advanced sergic O expertise called five one three, nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three southbound two seventy five beginning to slow a bit between the Lawrence program and the working on the bridge northbound seventy five. That's also beginning to fill in between Dixie and Kyle's. But no accidents to worry about. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR Seed the talk.
Speaker 1: Station sixty up at six forty one if you've got kersee talk stations. Hey, Joe, I was just thinking about that comment about Taylor Swift coming to town. We need more people like that to come to town. And this with this new commission's all about. Uh didn't she play at pay Corse Stadium? Yeah, huh. If you open up a venue like pay Corse Stadium to entertainment acts, it rings in people. Well, there's a thought. And doesn't our lease agreement with the Cincinnati Bengals prevent that stadium and that facility from being used unless the Brown family approves it for alternative use and they get a slice of the action. Huh, there's something to think about. Let's go to the phone and see what Ron's got. Hey, Ron, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 15: Hey, Brian, I know how much you like school levies wes Claremont. Wes Claremont's got one on this week.
Speaker 1: I know, go ahead, Ron have because everybody's calling in about this one because they are really unsettled by it and you need to get out and vote. And Ron is going to explain exactly why it's worth going to vote. Go ahead, Ron. Sorry, Well, they're.
Speaker 15: Trying to double dip on us. They're not only trying to get with property tax, they're also trying to put an earnings tax through. So they wanted to nail the homeowners twice yep with it, which I which I do, so I don't agree with ALR paid about seventy five percent of my tax build out goes to the school district.
Speaker 1: And and didn't you, and I've heard from other Klement County residents in your tax build your property tax bill jump by like sixty three percent.
Speaker 15: I went up some I can't remember.
Speaker 6: How much, but yeah, they just built the new high school out there.
Speaker 15: Which you know the thing about this this levy is that there's very little information begin to send out about it. I got one newsletter and that was back probably about three months ago about the levee even going.
Speaker 6: On the ballot.
Speaker 1: That's the idea. Keep it low, let you know, keep don't don't explain it to the voters, don't raise awareness that it's even on the ballot, and then of course the supporters of the levee will come out in large numbers to get it passed, and people unaware of the reality of it won't even bother to get up and vote. That's the problem with these, you know, these off cycle elections. That's the point of having them now, as opposed to waiting around November when the numbers of voters are increased substantially and awareness is raised substantially. It's rather nefarious, but this is what happens all the time. Ron. I can't thank you enough for bringing it up, because my Claremont County friends need to be aware of this. You'd make your own informed decision. Maybe you think it's a worthwhile endeavor. But we're all overburdened with taxes right now. I think we have been for a long time. And again, you know, you're aware of what's going on in your school district, so be aware about the levy and what it's going to do in terms of your property taxes and your oh I guess the revenue tax as well, jeez weeze I had my friend Mike called the other day said his property tax pill went up but sixty three percent in that last assessment, and it broke it down in terms of numbers, and an overwhelming amount of that obviously went to the school district. So they do get a lot of money. Now, if you think about this, maybe the Trump administration's kind of stepped we had it was taking a step back approach to trying to resolve the Russia Ukraine war. You see him sort of moving away from further military support. And I think we figured out the reason why, because yesterday Ukraine signed the deal with the United States to give US access to their rare minerals. Their economic minister flew into Washington to sign the agreement. On behalf of the government Ukraine. I signed the agreement on the establishment of a United States Ukraine Reconstruction Investment Fund. Together with the United States, we are creating the fund that will attract global investment in our country. Trumpet previously said he wanted the rare earth minerals from Ukraine as a condition for continued US support in the war, describing it as reimbursement for the billions that we threw at the war and gave the Ukraine HM. The agreement will establish the United States Ukraine Reconstruction Investment Fund to help accelerate Ukraine's economic recovery. According to Treasury Secretary Scott is sent in a statement, he said, this agreement signals clearly to Russia that the Trump administration is committed to a peace process centered on a free, sovereign, and prosperous Ukraine over the long term. President Trump envisioned this partnership between American people and Ukraine people to show both sides commitment to lasting peace and prosperity in Ukraine. And to be clear, no state or person who financed or supplied the Russian war machine will be allowed to benefit from the reconstruction in Ukraine. What does this do It establishes a business presence in Ukraine. We will be inextricably intertwined with Ukraine for the purpose of extracting and benefiting from these minerals. Right, so, with American interests physically in Ukraine, that suggests to me that a ratchet up our need to protect them militarily. We're talking about World War three breaking out between Pakistan and India this morning unsettling. Yes, it was, and I'm still sort of reeling from that because it really looks bad what's going on right now before our very eyes. But this ratchets up the likelihood of further and stronger US military involvement in Ukraine. From my perspective, maybe you share a different one. I think it's positive in the sense if we didn't have war going on between the two between the two countries, that it would be really cool to be able to extract some minerals. We have them here in the United States as well, but to the extent we're furthering trade and furthering the potential for revenue generation building, helping Ukraine build. That's a wonderful thing by itself. But in the middle of a war with a nuclear power, you talk about, you know, escalation of something that might you know, further these steps toward World War III, this may represent one of those steps, don't up. So I'm viewing it positively, Richard. I see you're on the line. Apologize out of time in this segment, but I'll be happy to take your call if you don't mind holding for just a moment. I want to positively recommend us a installation it's a wonderful product. And you talk about return on investment. You look at the market going up and dan and people wailing and oh my god, you know where do I invest my money? How about investing it in your own personal comfort, listed in your home, improve the value of your home, and save money every single month. As long as you're running your HVAC system, you're going to save lots of money. That's what USA is all about. Highest our value phone on the market, made right here in the state of Ohio, and thousands and thousands of homes are enjoying the benefit of USA's premium phone by saving money and enjoying immediate comfort the day it's installed. Only it takes a little less of the day to do the average home. They'll do a free inspection and provide you with a free quote. So if you don't know if you're under insulated, call them up. If you know you don't have any insulated in your insulation in your extree walls because you have an older home mid seventies in before they didn't put anything in there. Get the foam in the walls. You'd be glad you did. It'll qualify you for a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit next year when you're doing your taxes and it's only ninety nine bucks a month interest free, and with the energy savings, you may very well save more than that while enjoying the comfort, immediate payoff and permanent return on investment. It's a guarantee from USA Insulation five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one. Phone online US Insulation dot net.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: UH TENNA nine first one to one forecast get scatted afternoon storms beginning around one pm UH seventy eight to high today down to fifty nine tonight with a slight chances storms tomorrow high up seventy two, mostly cloudy sky. Scattered afternoon storms are a possibility forty five the overnight low with a slight chancer rain. And for the beginning of the Flying Pig activities on Saturday, fifty percent chance of spotty showers. Highest sixty three sixty eight degrees. Right now, time for a traffic update from.
Speaker 9: The uc UP Traffic Center, UC HOW Whitehall Center Office. Comprehensive of bcd caaren advance sergic OH expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three northbound two seventy fives ramp to thirty two in Eastgate currently blocked off due to an accident. I'm also seeing slow traffic westbound thirty two coming out of a Tavia for an accident before a la brand Stonewick eastbound two seventy five through northern Kentucky at the Petersburg Grant Chuck.
Speaker 1: That's six fifty coming up in six fifty, Want if you buy a ker CD talk station. Christopher Smithman just texting me. He's taking two people to vote today that otherwise would not have voted. He's going to get them to presumably vote for Corey Bowman. Get Corey Bowman out ahead of the pack again because city Council's complete disregard for the residents of the very diverse neighborhoods and they're wanting to direct and control their own future. It's go to phones. Richard, thanks so much for holding. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 16: Hey, Brian, I've got another topic for you on that complete disregard. Yeah, and this is kind of piggybacking right.
Speaker 17: Off the left.
Speaker 16: Fire mook stuff gott to notice in the mail the other guy from Pierce Township that they have automatically signed us up now for one of the alternative energy suppliers.
Speaker 17: For one year.
Speaker 16: At a rate that they determined, and the only way that you can opt out on it is to call the energy supplier. My wife did that. She was hung up on three times in a row. Ohe And when you call Pierce Township they just say, oh, well, we've been receiving some calls about this, but you have to call the energy supplier to get out of it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so.
Speaker 16: You're locked into it for one year. And they say that, oh, well, energy prices may go up, blah blah blah. Currently I'm paying less just going straight through Duke than what they are currently charging.
Speaker 1: So so if you want to continue to go straight through Duke, you got to contact this this new energy supplier.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I contact a new energy supplier to get out of the Piers Township plan.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 16: Well, anyone sin Pierce Township is automatically locked into this plan unless you call and opt out of it. And they should have received a letter in the mail, but it's really difficult to get out of it.
Speaker 1: Well, Richard, I just sort of have to ask out loud. I mean, you probably don't know. How is it that this particular energy supplier was selected among the various suppliers of energy out in the world. I, Brian, I do not know that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, that you know, it was kind of like out of the blue for us that they actually did this. We just got the letter in the mail that said, hey, you've been selected you and you've been signed up for this for one year and then after one year it goes to a variable rate unless you switched it.
Speaker 1: So the Peers Township trustees and would push this through.
Speaker 16: I it must be, must be, you know. That's that's I don't have any further information than that, but yeah, it's It's funny how the u N gets the buyers work. I got to hook into one one time and tried to get out of it. They kept calling me back, and I was I was literally on the phone with a guy for like an hour, just playing around with him, and I almost talked him out of his job. At one point, literally I almost talked him out of it and said, hey, you need to go to someplace else with your sales skill.
Speaker 6: If you could go someplace else and make a hell of a lot more money.
Speaker 16: But you know, the uh, these guys are are crazy on you know, once you try to get into him, you know you're hooked on it, and they just keep calling you back and keep calling you back until you just kindly just go off on him and then they eventually stopped. But yeah, Pierce Township, it is doing something weird on this and it's you know, it looks like you're saving money on it, but right now, you know, I'm paying probably a couple of cents less than what they're rady has at.
Speaker 17: The moment.
Speaker 16: For the energy supply.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well that sales guy's probably now working for a time share company. Pressure. Well, thank you for raising awareness my friends in Pierce Township. Richard, I really appreciate that. And that's the Shenanigans declaration right there. You are locked in. You cannot get out unless you contact the partly the supplier that they selected for you. Did they offer any public comment opportunity? Did they bring anybody in and then and and offer an open meeting to explain the direction that they were going advanced awareness? I don't have any information along those lines, but.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: That sounds I don't want to say corrupt, but that's the word that immediately came to mine. Move it away from the head of your topic. I'm getting in George Brennan and Keith Tennant fell back in the studio talk about restore wellness. A couple of great guys, just really interested in our overall health. So we'll spend some time and still you'll spend some time in the studio in the next hour, and then we're gonna hear from Adam Taylor, who's going back to Shenanigans, the Bengals, the county and the county and city wasting our money. Adam's all over that. He'll be into datoh five, and of course it's Thursday, so we get I hurt me the aviation next for Jay Ratlif at eight thirty. I hope you can stick around, be right back.
Speaker 11: News happens fast, stay up to date. At the top of the hour, you're moving very quickly. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: This report number one precent for instance, access to your world.
Speaker 11: Couldn't live without it. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It's seven to six. I think you about AIRCD talk station cigh of Relief now that I have your run them in in Keith Ennefeld in the studio to talk about health and wellness, moving away from the discussions of World War three and tax levies and all that. It's nice to exhale for a while and talk positively. Welcome to the program, George and Keith. It's always a pleasure to see you in that morning. Appreciate the work you're doing. You can find their website at Restore Wellness dot org and it's a worthwhile endeavor to do that. They got some great resources there, some reading materials and you know, some ways to take some positive steps toward taking better care of yourselves. Guys, got a lot of good things going on in this particular area, don't we Yeah, it seems that way.
Speaker 18: We're finally getting some progress out of DC on you know, some issues that everybody's been talking about, and I think overall the attitude in the United States is sort of changing towards health.
Speaker 1: I hope COVID really really.
Speaker 18: I heard you earlier talking about the COVID nineteen and the doctors that got you know, thrown out because they said the truth.
Speaker 1: Keith Lee, you lived through that, so I mean I think that.
Speaker 18: Woke everybody up to hey, there's a different way to look at some of this stuff, and I think it's going to be beneficial.
Speaker 1: Well, quite often we're being duped. I mean, I want to cast the conspiratorial Paul over the discussion and start out by saying, you know, we're all being lied to and we need to go in a completely different direction. But you know, there is the standard of care within the medical community which tends to push doctors and people away from sort of alternative ways of viewing things, like you know, maybe it's treating the symptom as opposed to looking at well, wait a minute, what caused the symptom in the first place. Is there some different direction that we can go. It's going to prevent the problem problem from happening in the first place. And of course we've learned so much about diet, and I think the last time we were here we talked about the different ways of the government's recommendations on what we should be eating have changed and evolved over the years, and that the food industry has a profound impact on what we are told we should be consuming. I mean, yeah, I think about this SNAP program. I mean, isn't it obscene when we know that sugar beverages like Coca Cola and Mountain Dow and all that soft drinks generally speaking, have absolutely no nutritional benefit, none whatsoever. They just do nothing but pump needless sugars and calories into our lives. And yet it's covered by a governmental program designed to give people nutrition that can't afford it well. And that's one of the things that's happening right now is they're trying to push that out, you know they are, and who's standing in the way. And I saw an interview with RFK where basically they came back and said, you know, snap's not about nutrition. They're allowed to eat whatever they want. So wait a minute.
Speaker 18: The end stands for nutrition, and there's no nutrition in sugar drinks. And the weird part is that I think we talked about this the last time. The diet stuff's actually worse. At least when you put the sugar in your system, the insulin comes and has something to do. When you put an artificial sweetener in your system, your liver doesn't has to digest all this crap, and you're still producing insulin because your body thinks it's sugar.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing for the insulin to do except destroy all your cells. So in other words, you're saying that the diet soft drinks actually are a contribute to diabetes.
Speaker 19: There's a lot of sense where the chemical is just in general and all the artificials can cause a huge indocrine system disruptors, whether it be you're pancreas or you're thyroid.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I do. So the diet stuff.
Speaker 18: That was one of the big revelations in the first couple of books that Nancy and I went through is that the diet stuff, if you think about it, your body thinks it's sugar. That's why you drink it, and it tastes great and you like it, and so your body starts attacking it like it's sugar. It's like, okay, I got to get this out of my bloodstream, so I'm going to pump the bloodstream full of insulin. But there's nothing there and the same thing, it has nothing to do, and it's chemically designed to release dopamine. I mean, the chemists are designing these artificials so that it just releases this dopamine hitting so you get addicted to this stuff. I'm curious to find out let's let's talk about research. What is the research health risks of people who are on Snap? What are their life outcomes, what are their life diseases compared to the general population who's not on Snap, and then say, hey, maybe we have a look at this. The other thing that I'd like to look at is if we're going to approach the third leading cause of death in America, which is medical mistakes, why is that the third leading cause of death? And where we where we as a USA, you know, government and healthcare system moving that mark? Why can't we make it the fourth leading or the fifth leading cause of death? If it's if it's you know what.
Speaker 1: A why aren't we doing this?
Speaker 18: And the key right now is they're taking the first small step. So the obvious one was they got rid of the red dye yeah, which I thought was really interesting because it was removed from cosmetics because it causes cancer. So you couldn't put this this red dye and lipstick anymore, but you could still eat it. Yeah, what's the logic behind this?
Speaker 1: I don't get it? Because you have to have bright red colored fruit loops. I guess.
Speaker 18: Well, so that's the first thing that I wanted to mention that they actually did now is they've outlawed the petroleum based died no.
Speaker 1: And that you know, I just started reading that when they when they began talking about getting rid of the dies that I learned that they were made from petroleum products. Let's let's fuel out of the human bodies diet. Now that sounds like a great idea, I know it does.
Speaker 18: And and still they would to say, wait a minute, it's going to take us forever to put natural out in there, So we need two years to get rid of our supply of carcinogens.
Speaker 1: And yet they have been doing this in Europe now for years and years. I mean, they had no problem adapting to die free food in Europe and they know how to do it there. So how is it so difficult and why does it take so long to phase in the removal of these from our from.
Speaker 18: So here's the here's the main issue that is underneath all of this. In the United States, there's something called generally recognized as safe g r as, so you can put anything you want in the food without testing, without the government involved, if it's generally recognized as safe. In Europe and everywhere else, you have to prove it safe. So in the United States we have ten thousand chemicals that we can have in our food, and in Europe they have four hundred because they've tested them.
Speaker 1: They don't test them here, they just throw them in. Well, can't we rely on their testing if it needs least rigorous standards, you know, if they're you know, medically ethically peer reviewed standards. And I know we have to choke on that because there's been a lot of so called peer reviewed stuff that turns out to be a bunch of lies. But you know, I mean, these are the authorities that we typically rely on, and I know the European Union's pretty good about their standards, think they're good on Even more so for me, being a limited government kind of guy, I hate when we talk about, you know, government solutions to problems and running it through some administrative agency before we get to do something that runs a foul of my you know, free market, free loving principles. But we're talking about something that can kill you potentially. You know, when we rise to that challenge and we think about that, we have to rely on some experts and we need the information. This is why I like product labeling requirements at least I get to know what's in it, you know, and and it's a mandate from government that they have to tell you what they put in the product. I like that. It gives me information. It helps me be an informed consumer. I don't know what the hell FDN c red does.
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 1: And you know it's made from petroleum? No, I didn't know that. There's information I could use.
Speaker 18: What's interesting is the orange I think comes from squashed bugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've read that. Yeah, there's actually the beetles. Yes, I don't know, but I would like to have somebody study that.
Speaker 19: And then also, let's not let's be clear about the advertisement when they say no added sugar, Well, what is that supposed to mean?
Speaker 1: Is that mean no more added sugar? Compared to my banana here has natural sugars in it. There's no added sugar in my banana. I don't be labeling on my banana because it contains banana. If you look at any juice, it'll say no added sugars. But then you look at what the number one ingredient is, it's almost always either apple juice or grape juice. Well's sugar the two sweetest juices you can find, which is weird because when they'll they'll recommend, you know, don't go with with with with sugar beverages like SODA's drink fruit juice. Well, that's just concentrated sugar. If you ate an apple, you wouldn't be getting the concentrated sugar the fiber to slow it down. It's much more nutrition to have the apple than to drink the apple juice.
Speaker 19: Right, And so that's why I mean, my point is says when someone picks up something that says no added sugar, they're thinking, oh, there's no sugar in it, being misled. So we need to stop this misleading advertisement all food products.
Speaker 1: Right, But I think most of the label and at least will shugar you how many grams of sugar are in it, and then below it it'll say added sugars. If you're educated or desire to look, oh, you know, and that's where you know, people need to fend for themselves and if the product is properly labeled and the information is there, which it is in most things in terms of food. Like when I quent on my Keto diet and I took all the sugars out of my diet, and I always look at the labels, and that's what I was looking to catch up. You know, I got tablespin a ketchup. It's like four grams of added sugar. A third of it is all sugar. But the question, though is is is sugar bad? That's what the general population is going to ask that question. What's wrong with sugar? Sugar is and everything it's in fruit? It's it's natural fruit. Whoa, whoa, whoa back up, very inflammatory, you don't always need to have it. And sugar itself, like you said, contains fiber. And you're not getting a huge sugar rush when you eat an apple, but a huge here rush when you drink it. All right, let's pause from its seven fifteen right now, if you have I have KCE the talk station and give me give you a recommendation for residential electric needs. Just give my friends a color and electric a shout. They do wonderful work. The price is always right. The electricians are a well oiled machine, and they are great at customer service. And what more could you want from an electric company? License electricians with great customer service and a right price. A plus with a better business drill. That's coloring electric from your outlet installs three wiring your entire home and everything in between. I've hand them over for a whole bunch of projects over the last decade or so, and it's always done right with me, and it is done right for you. So confidently call Colin Electric and tell them. Brian said, Hi, when you do, I hope you do that. The number is five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two. You get a ten year wiring warranty on everything they do for you. So if residential electric needs cll on c U L E. N. Cullen Electriccincinnati dot com.
Speaker 11: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 8: Bets are US twentreen zone day in.
Speaker 20: Fast are right now Get fifteen hundred dollars off a shower at CEB replacement or three thousand dollars off a full battery model plus loading, no money payments. Call five one three six seven six bath to schedule your free estimate, or go to Bathsrus dot com.
Speaker 8: Five one three six seven six Bath.
Speaker 7: Bets are US twentrem soon day in.
Speaker 1: Fast as Ayula, here's your Channel nine weather forecast. We have a uh the storm of scattered storm supposed to show up around noons at around one pm today, so you got that going for you. Maybe seventy eight for the hyge today, down to fifty nine to night with a slight chance of storms, remaining mostly claudy. Friday with scattered afternoon storms of possibilities seventy two for the high overnight little forty five with a slight chance of rain. The beginning of the Flying Pig weekend, We're gonna have a fifty percent chance of spotty showers on Saturday. Sixty three will be the high. It's sixty eight right now. It's time for a traffick update.
Speaker 12: From the uc UP Tramfic Center.
Speaker 9: You see howthwaite Ball Center of Hers Comprehensive Obesity Karen Advanced Sergico Expertise called five ONUM three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Crews continue to work with an accident on the ramp from northbound two seventy five to thirty two in Eastgate. Traffic is getting by now on the right hand side south bend seventy five break rights out of Lachland northbound seven twenty five heavy and buttermilk Chuck ingramon fifty five KOs the talk Station.
Speaker 1: Joshy I seven, twenty fifty five KRCD talk Station, Happy Thursday Talk and Health Restore. Wilms dot org is where you find George Brenhaman and Keith Enfeld and they're trying to just expand our awareness about healthier lifestyles, healthier eating choices, and uh well just giving us the information that fortunately we're finally getting from the likes of RFK Junior. At least that guy a lightning rod he may be, but I just I was really happy that Trump administration selected him because your lifelong Democrat, you know, this sort of left leaning, green New Deal kind of goofball. Uh but he is and has always been on the cutting edge of all things healthy and it just raises awareness generally because he actually makes it into the news. If it was just some random bureaucrats selected to lead this the department, I don't think we'd be hearing as much about it.
Speaker 18: And that was a genius move, you know, putting three Democrats in your cabinet. Yeah, I don't know how you argue with that. And RFK is just focused on kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we just got no control over the things that we will be worried about them otherwise, like oh my god, rfka's and there we're going to have this windmills in our backyard or some nonsense like that. Yeah, but so he's he was always focused on autism.
Speaker 18: And and when you look at the data, and I'm a data kind of guy, when you look at those graphs, it looks like it's just taking off. I mean it was kind of around Okay, you mean the numbers of the numbers, pure percentage, Okay, I want to I want to start this conversation because I know we're going to talk about some other areas related to autism, or at least arguably related autism, like raising awareness about these products and chemicals and things in our food and bringing us to a level of understanding, to finally come to an understanding that they're.
Speaker 1: Bad for us. Autism in terms of awareness has been elevated over the years. More and more people are being in tune to it. More and more people are looking out for signs and symptoms that their children may be autistic. And it's thought of as a sum Now, so that's a low end episode, doesn't that necessarily suggest the numbers are going to go up because we're looking in places we didn't look before.
Speaker 18: Yes, but not from one in ten thousand to one and thirty one. I mean, that's the change that we've seen in the last three decades. It's gone from one in ten thousand kids to one in thirty one now. And I heard his response to that exact question and what he basically says, I'm focused on the ones that can't talk, can't go to the bathroom, you know, the end of the spectrum where you.
Speaker 1: Can't miss it.
Speaker 18: I mean, there's obvious, and he's saying, there's no way that doctors in the past missed this kind of autism. That but there are others on thes Isn't that the name of Thebergers.
Speaker 1: I have a bit of that.
Speaker 18: Elon Musk has that as you concentrate. So I'm okay with some of this, right.
Speaker 1: And I have a friend of mine who's shot is that way, and he is absolutely brilliant. Now he lacks the social component. He finds it difficult to interact with people, but generally speaking, I mean he's a history buff. You can ask him anything about any point in time in the world's history. And he knows the answer to it, and he's gainfully employed. He lives on his own, I mean, he's independent. So you know, that's a different end of Ausburger's. And I suppose in decades ago, a couple decades ago, that he wouldn't have been diagnosed with anything other than just having a problem, you know, dealing with other people was introverted. Yeah, I'm used to hearing there. So that's a person now that will be diagnosed, right, But the high end has just gone crazy.
Speaker 18: I mean the amount of kids that are walking around noncommunicative, can't go to the bathroom themselves, that kind of stuffs skyrocking. So the question is why in the same way that you see obesity going up, and it correlates exactly with when the food pyramid came in and the whole carb focus came in and packaged foods. You know, there's a correlation. The correlation doesn't mean causation, but there is definitely a correlation between the number of vaccines that a child gets versus the blow up of autism. Now, I think what he did is he said, we're going to study it, So we're going to actually look at the data, look at the correlations. Do a peer reviewed study of autism to see if if indeed, you know, some of these side things are the cause, or is it truly just geneticist is coming out. Well, in order to do an actual, realistic study, you'd have to have a consistent group of at least two different types of children, ones that have never gotten a vaccine and ones that have in order to do a true which is why they did all that study of the homage where they can't find an homage kid that has autism just doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 19: The other thing, too, is that what about all the food that these kids are eating, such as these fruit loops like you mentioned, these food coloring and dyes, and are they going to exclude that in the data?
Speaker 1: To say, okay, we're going to.
Speaker 18: Control for this is pretty broad, which is why the homage is a great way. They eat nothing but what comes out of the ground. They don't take any drugs, they don't take any vaccines, and they literally I think it was like a ten year study. I may be wrong on the duration, but Flora's to study because it showed that none of them had it. There was no autism in the Amish community at all. How many Amish are there out there?
Speaker 11: More than you think.
Speaker 18: Apparently they're you know, rebuilding homes in North Carolina, and okay, again, I'm just looking for all the potential variables that might Yeah, the control is to me, that the challenge because vaccines are required well, and that was the other thing that he revealed to go to school and that kind of thing, none of them are safety tested. It's it's sort of like they generally recognized as say, vaccines in the United States don't get placebo trials to test safety and effectiveness. It's a really strange situation, and I'm glad they're studying it. Same with the florid thing. We want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: We'll take a break here and we'll bring that up because I've been hearing almost my entire life. You know, it started out as this, it's a communist conspiracy to put floor right in our water and they're doing it to kill us all. And that was kind of a laughable argument. But then we come to realize that, oh, maybe it's not the magic bullet and positive thing that we always thought it was. Seven twenty five ifty five krc DE Talk Station Otor Exit a great set of products odor Exit to get rid of all the odors that are bothering you food odors, human odors, pet odors, smoke, mold, mildew. You got the recently purchased, previously owned automobile and it's got some kind of funk to it. Get odo exit to get rid of the funk. Guaranteed one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. If you use the products as directed, it will get rid of the odor they're intended to eliminate. To buy the products and learn more about them and how to use them. It's ode O r xit no eotor exit dot Com made right here in the city of Cincinnati Greater Cincinnati area. It's not the physically located in the city, but it's a local product, locally owned, and they've been in business more than twenty five years. So you know it works. I know it works, and they guaranteed one hundred percent if it doesn't work when you use as directed to get your money back odor exit dot Com to buy it directly online to find where it's sold locally.
Speaker 20: Odor exit dot Com fifty five KRC a new iheartupp just looks better.
Speaker 11: The best feature of a car radio on the app It's the precess super.
Speaker 3: Easy, and thank you for keeping it pre Get in on what everyone's talking about and get the new and improved free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Today, I Heart Radio A Minute of Hope is brought to you by the Linder Center of Hope Linders Center of Hope dot org. His Brian Thomas, host of the Videybot Carasey Morning Show with Lauren Niece or Lauren is a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at the Linder Center of Hope. For more information, go to Linder Center of Hope dot org or call five one three five three six Hope.
Speaker 21: So there's lots of different ways if someone is looking to use their insurance, the best way maybe to kind of get a start is to reach out to their insurance company because they can give you a list of providers in your area that are covered through your insurance. Is self pay is something that someone is willing to do or has the means to do, There's a lot of self pay providers in the Ramo psychiatry, so maybe searching through that route. Another very basic way is to just kind of get on Google and search for psychiatric medication management providers in your area. And that might be a way to start more.
Speaker 1: Information on mental health. Go to Lenders Center of Hope dot org or call five one three five three six Hope.
Speaker 8: You don't think about it, you don't.
Speaker 1: Talk about Channel and I. On the forecast, scattered afternoon storms we should develop around one pm today. That's seventy eight for the high. Another chance of storms overnight just to slight one fifty nine for the low. Tomorrow, scattered afternoon storms are possible to why it's just the mostly fidy day with a high of seventy two overnight Friday slight chance of rain forty five and at the beginning of the Flying Dag activities this weekend, we'll have spotty showers on Saturday with a highest sixty three sixty eight degrees. Right now, time for traffic.
Speaker 9: Do you see how Triumphic Center, You see how weight Loll Center offers comprehensive over You see the care and advance surgic expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three north found seventy five right south of ERL Winder into the cut southbound seventy five slow through Blackland. So it's north found two seventy five Ramp thirty two at Eastgate due to an accident. Chuck ingramon fifty five k RC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty. If any above cares of the dark station on air, head off air talking with my friends from Restore Wellness dot org. You check out the website. Uh in STU. We got George Brunneman and Keith Tenfeld and we're gonna have Adam Kaylor in studio talk about county and city issues and wasting our money. Adam would joined the program at the top of the air news so we can stick around for that. And I meantime, we were we just touched slightly upon the topic of floride and this has made it in the news of late and I find out and I wanted to know the genesis of the removal of florid from the water, because did you mention the state of Utah voted to do that. Yeah, the fire sited in the law. But there have been rumblings going on about the dangers of fluoride and its impact on our cognitive function, Right, doesn't it lowers IQ and kids? Lower's IQ and kids? Is the claim? Is there new studies and research out now that has pushed this over the edge to make people motivated to remove it from water. What's what's again?
Speaker 18: I think it's an outcome from COVID. People are now tuned up to this and they're like, Okay, the key thing with fluoride is once it passes past your teeth, there is no useful function performed by fluoride. So in your body, there's nothing good it's doing. And if if you use the fluoride toothpaste, why do you need it in the water.
Speaker 1: Okay? And now remember when I was a kid, this is before water fluoridation. You took a fluoride tablet or you went to the dentists and they put this gel on your head. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, gread flavored.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, stuff is awful, I get say. And you still kind of they still have that option at the dentist.
Speaker 18: They do it now it's in the paste that they used to, you know, grind your teeth and polerate them and polish your teeth. So the catch is there have been a couple of studies since cities and states have started taking this fluoride out of the water, and what they're finding is there's a twenty five percent. The claim is there's a twenty five percent increase in childhood cavities.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's because twenty five was entirely in the lower income brackets, because it's probably not brushing on a regular basis or seeing dentists.
Speaker 18: And they might be on snap and drinking. So does all exactly. Yeah, a mountain dew is gonna get So there's a ton of confusing things. But in mind view, the main thing is there is no benefit to swallowing fluoride, none whatsoever. And even if there's a little bit of problem, who are we saving by sticking it in everybody's water? And I always go back to when I stuck the filter on my water system that got rid of fluoride. It was like, wow, this water tastes great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I literally search it out, and I'm sure that filter also filtered out about a bunch of other things. Oh yeah, yeah, I got want to get you everything. But don't put the entire blame on the removal of florid, but or benefit. Rather, it's interesting that the use case for that was two things.
Speaker 18: It's a waste product from things like aluminum smelting and coal fired florid plants. Yes, it's a side product when you smelt the aluminum war they wanted to find some way to do it, just like crisco was a side product of a I think it was corn production, and so crisco was invented as a way to eat more of the more decide to throw it in the water because we had this fluoride laying around as a byproduct or cold well, but there was a correlation with helping cavity. So there is no doubting the fact that if you put fluoride on your tooth enamel, your enamel becomes stronger and you don't get you don't get cavities. But is the most efficient way to do that toothpaste or ingest it in the water.
Speaker 19: Or is there something else other than fluoride that is healthier and more able to be there for the more expensive toothpaste, And that's what I'm using now, But there's a different chemical that does a similar thing. Okay, so I just research on that chemical to find out whether or not it has percussions. Now they'll say, oh my god, you using the expensive toothpape. You want to use chloride? Yeah, okay, you get cancer. Or something you see, it's one thing leads to enother. Well, and that's why some people just use baking soda and peroxide. You just mix those too, but you don't get any benefit, and your teeth aren't protected like they are when you use a Florida fluoridated toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Which is let's just do that.
Speaker 18: Don't swallow the toothpaste, don't stick it into water. Well, I'll be fine, all right.
Speaker 1: But there are studies, legitimate peer reviewed studies that show that fluoride does impact IQ. The question is on how high of a concentration. So some of the studies were higher concentration. Some cities have a higher level than they think because their water source has fluoride in it. So there's a problem. It's not really regulated.
Speaker 18: It's one of the things they sort of dump it in and then don't look at the output to see what it actually.
Speaker 1: Chordinating a pool exactly there. Okay, if it's burning my eyes, it's too much.
Speaker 18: Yeah, if my kid can't watch cartoons, maybe it's too much fluoride.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot to digest here on that one, I guess. You know, how do you control and figure out that IQ goes down? As a consequence of the florid itself and not some other environmental factors and other things.
Speaker 18: The key is taking it out of the water doesn't take away from the fact that it's in the toothpaste and you get the same benefit right.
Speaker 19: And that you have access to it if you want it. You're not forced to take it, but you have access to it if you want it fair enough, and that's the libertarian to me, loves that point. The more informed you are, the more informed your decisions are, and the better decisions you can make. And of course by not having it in the water automatically you get the choice of whether or not you want to have any fluoride touch your body at all.
Speaker 1: I'll take the toothpaste. Seven thirty five fifty five kc DE talk station Stigram more to talk about in the area of health. But first affordable medical imaging. Speaking of health, you're gonna need an image at some point, most everybody does. I know, I've had like nine gazillion of in my lifetime. Previously we'd go to the hospital imaging department for like CT scans, and I did have an echo cardiogram before. But you know what, I go to affordable imaging services. Now last several scans I've had done at Affordable Imaging Services because I get a CT scan without a contrast for four hundred and fifty bucks. And if I need a contrast, and of course I do with my cancer diagnosers, it's only six hundred bucks. But I went to the imaging department of the hospital that set me back like five grand. Then I pay extra for the radiologists report. Every image it Affordable imaging comes with the radiologist report. So the echo cardiogram not thirty five hundred dollars or more five hundred bucks without an enhancement, it's eight hundred fifth and they can get you right in, unlike the hospitals where there's quite often a long wait time. This is your heart you're talking about, So get on into affordable imaging services right away and save heap loads of money. And you have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Like to point out, so whether it's the MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, lung screening, cardiac scoring five three seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand learn more online at Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: This is Jeff for Tri State Jedi Leather says we're gonna get some afternoon storms scattered anyway, should develop around one PM today. Today's high seventy eight, slight chance of storms overnight as well with a low of fifty nine. Scattered afternoon storms Tomorrow with the highest seventy two overnight sly chanceer rain forty five, and for the beginning of the Flying Pig weekend sixty three. The high on Saturday with the spotty showers sixty eight. Now time for a traffic update from the UCF Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: You see how weight Boss Center offers comprehensive out b city care and advanced sergeco expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Highway traffic getting heavy once again exiting to thirty two in Eastgate from northbound two seventy five thanks to an accident. Then I'm seeing some heavy traffic out on Milford making your way towards Ward's Corner. There's an accident with injuries on River at State Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: The talk station.
Speaker 1: At seven forty here fifty five KRC the talk station. Enjoying the conversation this hour, learning a lot about health and what we're learning at more and more every day about what we can put in our bodies and about what we have been putting in our bodies may not have been the right thing and got George Brennan and Keith Ennefeld in studio. The website Restore Wellness dot org. You guys do a podcast too, don't you. We do a podcast.
Speaker 18: The big thing anymore is the extreme or Twitter, whatever you want to call it. Nowadays, there's a lot of stuff going on there and the Restore wellness dot org Twitter page. We keep reposting all of the top issues, so you'll see a ton of cool stuff there. In fact, that's that's my preferred way to get the information anymore. Is I just get subscribed to restore wellness dot org and you'll see is it the industry, restore wellness dot org, restore well org. If you just type and restore wellness will come up on Okay, okay, So add that to your x feed and you'll get real time information from the guys and what they're talking about and what they're posting. Or the website again, Restore Wellness dot org. All right, which directionally moving into this segment.
Speaker 19: Fellas, So I'd like to give everybody a biohack, you know, giving people some information that they can really use on a personal level. If you're having difficulty managing your high blood pressure where your doctor's prescribing your medications, you're not seeing results, or you're having cardiovascar disease despite all your diet and exercise changes, or you're struggling from depression, anxiety, gut issues inflame, gut irritable bow thyroid, even thyroid problems out of immune thyroid problems, and these things are kind of where they coming from.
Speaker 1: What's the cause of them?
Speaker 19: I suggest you highly look into a possible genetic disorder called MTHFR methylene tetrahydrofoilate reductase. It's a situation where you have a deficiency in the ability to reduce folate and therefore your mitochondria, the energy powerhouse of your body of every single will sell isn't being fed proper nutrition. And the reason it's not really a mainstream concept is because most people don't even know how to manage it, and there are certain hospital organizations that don't even test for it, and when you start addressing these issues, for instance, has your doctor ever done a home assisting level on you? You need to ask your doctor to do a home assisting level on you and check your vitamin B levels because if you have this deficiency, you are deficient probably in vitamin BEES and that is essential for energy production atp production, and if that's not working right, it's going to jack up your home assisting levels and cause all kinds of problems, including fast.
Speaker 18: Basically how the body creates energy or creates the functioning DNA and the chemicals inside exactly.
Speaker 1: I had never heard of it until very recently.
Speaker 18: It's all over Twitter now there's a ton of people talking about MTHFR.
Speaker 1: Get the tasks. So is a blood test? It's a blood test or a cheek swab. There's two different DNA. Now, if I went into my doctor and I said, hey, Doc, Richard MTFHR, will you check me for that? You would know?
Speaker 19: He would know And you go, well, there's not much you know, blah, you know because of it. It's the lack of education they're presenting in the residency program.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things that's not a money.
Speaker 18: A lot of press but it's like I think the statistics from GROC we're saying it's like thirty percent of the population fifty And what's interesting about that is when I test my patients, I at least I can guarantee you eighty percent of my patients have some variant because they're a patient, because they came in with these problems, and that I'm actually looking for it. And then and some of these fixes are very very simple. For instance, we talked about a lot of this bad stuff in your diet folic acid, particularly enrich flowers, a cereals and breads and weed and pasta and pizza and beer have all this folic acid in it, and people are consuming it left and right, and they're wondering, wait a minute, it's low salt, it's it's low carb version of folic acid or whatever it might be. But it's causing bascularin information and therefore there's your blood pressure and that's why your blood pressure medicine isn't working because your vascular beds are inflamed. Let's start getting you the right fold eate through healthy meats, healthy diets, and a methylated multi vitamin, and before you know it, over the next usually three to four months, your.
Speaker 1: Blood pressure points will begin to drop. Wow, what about all the other symptoms you mentioned, like anxiety and depression depression.
Speaker 19: I have a fantastic situation where I had a sixty seven year old actually I think she's seventy six years old and anyway, seventy six year old female who did not know she had MTTFR, and she suffered from social anxiety, stayed in her house, was very anxious about anything, overthought everything. We started her on an MTHF or treatment plan, and before you know it, she's out and about and happy. And her family's like, wait a minute, what happened, where's my old grandma? She's this isn't her, but she loves being this person. Now she's energetic, she's exercising again, she's feeling great all because of MTTFR.
Speaker 18: So it's an energy thing, just like the chronic illnesses of trace to the way your body is seeing energy from salt or sugar versus fats.
Speaker 19: Exactly part of that methylation disorders. There's a thing called comp t c O MT, and that's one of those neurological inflammatory situations where you start treating that you have a resistant child is depressed or anxiety, has a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 1: Get them tested. See what that comes up at interesting, that is something brand new to me. Mt FHR, mt hfr oh mt HFRS. Yeah, wrote, I'd write it down right. I'll be posting this.
Speaker 18: What we talk about today will be up on the website by later today, so you can go there, listen to the podcast, and then we'll have a link.
Speaker 1: I just re listened to this podcast. There you fast forward to seven forty three and start listening or this segment. Anyway, it's seven thirty five and mt HFR all right, I'm gonna have to look into that mind. I'll give you some I'll give you some treatments on the other side of the break. Yeah great, because I'd love to know what you prescribed for that woman that transformed her life, because people got their curiosity p because I sure do. First though, Suzette Lowe's camp Across Country Mortgage, Cross Country Mortgage Live. The name kind of sums it up because they are literally cross country. If you get in touch with Suzee in any state and to my friends in Puerto Rico, you also can call Susette to talk about mortgages, anything related to mortgages. She's the best in the business. I will tell you she is just the most sweet person you'll ever work with, and you wouldn't you want to work with someone that you at least enjoy talking with when it comes to mortgage is the biggest financial thing you'll ever transaction you'll probably ever be involved with. Suzette Loe's a camp get you through the entire process quickly, as she did with my daughter and her fiance. I think two days is all took to Locke in financing, and they had been sort of screwing around with a bank who wasn't very responsive for at least a week or so. They were getting a little anxious. Susette took good care of him and she my daughter was so happy. He's like, oh, Dad, I can't I'm so glad you recommended Susette. He's like, well, you know, don't you listen to your dad? Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. She'll get right back with you five to one three three one three fifty one seventy six. If you want, you send her an email. She'll get back with you on as well. Sous that dot Low's camp L. S. E. Ka MPs is that dot Low's camp at CCM dot com fifty five cars detok station.
Speaker 22: So you had a solid retirement dream, sell your home in a few years, bank the equity, downsize and travel. But with an unpredictable economy and the future feeling uncertain, you're wondering if that equity will still be there when you're ready. What if you could bank that equity right now. With true Hold, you can sell your home for its current value, so you can access your equity today. You can bank the cash now, stay in your home you love with an easy standard lease. True Hold even covers property Texas insurance and repairs. And since true Hold hands over your equity in cash now, it's yours to do whatever you'd like. Don't let shifting economy put your hard earned equity at risk.
Speaker 1: Visit truethold dot com receive their.
Speaker 22: Competitive offer on your home in just forty eight hours based on its current value, not what's coming one five three ninety nine ninety three, Or visit truehold dot com the smarter, faster way.
Speaker 1: To cash out of your homes value without moving. That's Truehold dot com. Foreign Exchange your import automotive specialist visit foreign x dot com. Attention, here's your Channel nine with a forecast scattered afternoon storms. They should kick in or develop anywhere around one pm. Channel nine says seventy eight for the high overnight low of fifty nine with a slight chance of storms. Scattered afternoon storms tomorrow seventy two. Otherwise just cloudy day tomorrow overnight slight chance of rain in low forty five. Blingtag Weekend begins on Saturday and there is a fifty percent chance of some spotty shower. Sixty three will be the high sixty nine. Now time for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCUT Traffic Center u See Healthwaight Boss Center offers comprehensive OBCD care in advanced start to CO expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Crewz continue to work with a cuppall of accidents. North Found two seventy five is ramped to thirty two in Eastgate Traffics packing onto the highway and on river at State with injuries. Nort Found seventy five at an extra fifteen minutes out of Florence. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc DE talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty fifty five kr c DE talk station. We are Restoring health, Restoring Wellness dot org gun them on axit's Restore well at Restore well and they are George Brenneman and Keith Tenenfeld. Keisa what you what are your specific title? Nurse health practitioner, nurse practitioner, nurs practitioner and you have a clinic. Can you help people with this? And you told us about m t HFR very good and it can blood pressure is impacted by this condition. If you're struggling with blood pressure issues, got health you mentioned, you mentioned anxiety, depression, all these because maybe your body is not processing homoyste Almo and fol A. Yeah, all right, well let's just take that on face value, even though I really don't know what that means on a biological level or what fuley does to you. But if it causes these problems, obviously might we might want to get rid of them. Right, So you put the woman who's struggled with social issues and was an isolationist and I mean just anxiety ridden person that it just impacted her life and you transformed her life. What kind of program do you put on what what do you do to treat this particular condition, since you said thirty to fifty percent of the people have to struggle with.
Speaker 19: It exactly, And not only does it do the things that you mentioned, but it can increase your risk if you're it can't sorry for cancer, for miscarriages or reproductive health to do for those other people that are out there. So fol eight is really really good. Folic acid is not good. So you first, that's the one thing that the addresses your diet. You bring in high rich folate and anytime like for instance, you might be on a multi vitamin now and you spin around the back and it's going to say foll eate, but if you look closely, it'll say as folic acid.
Speaker 1: Throw it away.
Speaker 19: Now with that, other supplements you want to take is a methylated multivitamin or a methylated B complex. Methylated we'll say things like methyl fol eate or methylcobalamine, some very good quality things that are already methylated.
Speaker 1: So you don't have to worry about converting that fole eate because it.
Speaker 18: Gets around the genetic problem by already doing it externally.
Speaker 19: Exactly, we carry a product called mitocore, and if you will reach out to us.
Speaker 1: I can get you in touch with it.
Speaker 19: But mitocore is a fantastic multivitamin, but more importantly, it's methylated and it also has a high dose of antioxidants. Antioxidants is another problem with MTHFR. You don't get rid of oxidative stress. So other things like NAC and reserveritrol that are in a multivitamin methylated design for MTHFR, and you can simply type that in show me vitamins that are designed for MTHFR, and you have a good variety, but they're not always complete.
Speaker 1: You solved it with supplements, not with pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 19: Correct, very much so, right, and so getting the full fullic acid out of people's diet and getting them on a method of multivitamin, having them eat foods that are rich in betaine are also known as TMG, which are things like spinach and beats and quinoa can actually increase your betaine levels, and batain is what drives down your home assisting levels. Once your home assisting levels are driven down, your blood pressure drops, your neuro and flamment and inflammation drops, the depression begins to ease, the anxiety begins to ease. The blood pressure begins to ease, and it's a win win for everybody.
Speaker 1: Can you think of how many people, I mean, I'll take it face value what you're telling me. I don't think you guys are in the business to steer people the wrong direction. You're interested in really improving people's health. So let's assume, for the sake discussion, even though you like you opened a fire hose of information in the last several minutes, you could solve one of the broader problems we have in society at large, which is everybody on these psychological medications.
Speaker 19: By the way, SSRIs are not necessarily the research on them is very very poor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm probably going to get backslash for that, but but you know, I fine, But I mean, I'm just thinking of all the problems you associate with this metabolism sort of disorder, which can be solved through vitamins and changes in diet. There's a lot of people on these on pharmaceuticals because they struggle with like, for example, anxiety. You know, they're oh my god, and they go to a psychiatrist and they get put on a med and then they're on them for for a long time. When in fact, a diet and changes in lifestyle can really profoundly alter that symptom or that that diagnosim And that's why I.
Speaker 19: Believe MKHFR isn't really being discussed in your doctor's office because of look at the pharmaceutical side of things, and essentral hypertension is basically people who have high blood pressure and they don't really know the cause of it, so they throw these blood pressure augmenting medications at it, and before you know it, they're not. They're no better than there are doubling the dose and whatever have you. I've gotten people off Bloo presture medicines before.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Well, there are different ways to look at medicine and it's not always the standard of care that your doctor might recommend. That's why you need to talk to guys like George and Keith and why we have them around, and that's why I like bringing them on the program. Of course, it gives a different viewpoint. Maybe encourage people to look into this. You don't need to just immediately buy into it, but read about it and find out and maybe.
Speaker 18: Try a different Yeah, the main thing problem shift your focus from treating an illness to preventing it. Let's let's go after wellness, not treating a problem I already have. Let's just make sure the problem never occurs in the first place. And I think that's the whole paradigm shift we're trying to encourage, is you don't go to your doctor just because you feel bad. What if you went to your doctor and said, how can I feel better? You know, how can I avoid hypertension? How can I avoid you know, heart problem or bet or But yet I have these illnesses.
Speaker 19: How about you just let's just focus on wellness and say, Okay, let's let me get well with my diet, my hydration, my exercise, my sleep, sleeps very important, and my relationships. Let's fix those first, and then we'll look at my high blood pressure. Then we'll look at my aches and pains. Then we'll look at my depression, whatever. And if I don't have it existly still have a good point. You still still have it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So he's been fascinating conversations, and I'm hoping that we peak in this conversation. We peak the curiosity of my listeners to look into it and learn more, and maybe there is indeed a different path that'll make you feel a lot better than taking that pharmaceutical pill every day. It's seven fifty six. Guys, Keep up the great work and again check them out on x Restore well or just go to Restore Wellness and it'll pop right up there on the top Restore Wellness dot Org as well. We'll talk again soon, guys, Again, keep up the great work. Adam Kayler returns to the studio after the top of the our news, we'll talk about the Bengals in the county. I'm sure he's going to just go crazy on that one. Plus county and city wasting our money. Adam is always on top of those issues. Plus thank god I hurt me. The aviation expert Jay Ratlis joined us every Thursday at eight thirty. He's coming up as.
Speaker 11: Well, covering Trump's first one hundred days, every day, every day, Promises Made, Promises. Kevin fifty five KRZ the talk Station.
Speaker 18: This report is sponsored number one precinct for instant access to the information that affects you.
Speaker 3: Always on fifty five KRC the talk Stationtato.
Speaker 1: Six f fifty five kr CED Talk Station. A Happy Thursday to you. Freddy e, Resident expert on all things local, County and city. Adam Kaylor returns. He's in the studio to talk about really fun stuff the Bengals in the county and the stadium negotiation, as well as the reality about the city and the county and city wasting our money. Adam Keayler, welcome back to the studio. Man, it's always great saying thanks Brian, you too. Anyhow, let's start with the stadium because this also it deals with state issues as well. As you and I were talking about before the this segment started. That the ridiculous, insulting, crazy proposal of funding the the the multi trillion dollar Cleveland Brown Complex. These well connected team owners with their millions and if not billions of dollars, the idea that taxpayers are supplementing and supporting what funds their millions and billions of dollars and and for for like bread and circus kind of stuff. Here, Oh, the stadium six hundred million dollars in bonds which are ultimately going to cost the taxpayers of the state of Ohio what a billion dollars When you thought factor.
Speaker 7: In tracer every year every year, it's like, you know, tens of millions of dollars. It's going to cost us. Yeah, it's not free money. It's no, it's no, that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's my point. And there's a finite amount of money in the world. And I always like to point out everybody's got a list of stuff and things they want from government. I have a limited list, like, let's take care of what we've built already, so we don't go further into whole and you have to ask for more money from me, Like, let's take care of roads and infrastructure and provide us with a safe community and then we'll take care of the rest. We don't need munch of stuff to.
Speaker 7: Think Roan, I got, you know, maybe twenty thousand dollars with a landscape and I'd like to get done at my house.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, you know what, I'll tell you what, why don't we have everybody listening on is pay tax to take care of your landscaping?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But anyway back to the stadium, So the commissioners and the Bengals work out this phase one of what it's supposed to be four phases. Yeah. Now, the Bengals, you know, because they know that they got a pr problem and a good will problem. Because they have this, we're going to take our team and run away if you don't give us what we demand. Mentality, which is fueled by the terrible stadium deal that we got into originally.
Speaker 7: Ye, the worst in the Nation's the absolutely worse. I mean, it's documented that it's the worst. There's experts that have come out and said it was the worst.
Speaker 1: So do you think any of the voters that are still around, the voted for that had any understanding of how lopsided this thing is that we are going to perpetually be obligated to keep up with the Joneses in terms of stadiums in this country.
Speaker 7: Well, the sales tax never ended, I know, remember that was supposed to get sunseted and that never ended. And that's what we're fun this with. That's what the county portion of the money is supposed to be coming from. Is that sales tax that they just continued to save up that they never you know, they they never stopped charging us for. So that's that's where the money's coming from. In the Bengals, money's actually alone from the NFL. Part of it alone from the NFL. That G six or G seven money or whatever it is. Yeah, some of that's involved here. It's like one hundred and eighty five million dollars they're going to pony up for this phase. Yeah, yeah, they're gonna pud up one twenty, which the Bengals getting credit for. But ultimately it's a loan or is it a gift or a loan? It's a kind of a gift. So it's future revenue. It's it's like a loan on future revenue that they're going to get anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it makes them good look good on paper, like see, oh yeah, look what we did. We don't have any obligation or the least to do this, but here we are funding part of the upgrades. But the other, the other component of this is what they're what we collectively, This what the stadium collectively is going to get from these upgrades. And I have to ask out loud because you know, I sound like a bit of a populace and all this, but I keep pointing out a lot of this money is going toward like the boxes where the rich people play.
Speaker 7: Some of that is yeah, yeah, there's some electric upgrades. There's like escalators. They're moving things around, they're shifting the way things are, and you know, they're trying to keep up with the demands of the NFL, like some of these other cities that are, you know, building brand new stadiums. I mean in Jacksonville, they're doing a billion dollars worth of upgrades to their stadium. A team that sucks worse than the Bengals have you know, failed us over the years, and you know they're doing they're spending that kind of money just on upgrades and we're at like eight hundred and thirty million something like that. Eight hundred yeah, yeah, to make the Bengals happy. But you remember, they can renew that lease. They have what five different times or is it two five year extensions or is it five two year extensions.
Speaker 1: It's one of the two. My recollection is it's the latter. But it doesn't matter. They can cause this thing to last another ten years.
Speaker 7: Or what they drag it out before, and then they're going to ask for a new stadium at that point, like you know this is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It makes my head just spind Yeah, and after.
Speaker 7: That draft, I don't know, but you know, I just keep going.
Speaker 1: Back to this. You literally could have the Bengals play on a high school football field.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they get it.
Speaker 1: I mean, the game is played on that finite amount of space predetermined by the rules how big a football field must be. And the idea in a day when you considered home with an eighty inch TV screen with nine gajillion cameras watching the game like you're sitting on the field high resolution, missing nothing by your drinking your own inexpensive beer and using your clean bathroom. The idea that we keep building and expanding and building expanding these elite stadiums where most of the masses can't afford to even go, is just it just frankly pisses me off.
Speaker 7: Well, and I think the general public has become more cognizant of the fact that we don't have this kind of money, Like right, the taxpayer just keeps getting beat down more and more and more, and it affects the middle class more and more and more. And if anything, Trump and what they're doing with Doze and Elon Musk and all this other stuff where they're uncovering all this waste, I mean, it almost makes you wonder. It kind of opens up the door for the conversation of what else are they wasting our money on? Why can't we come up with with some money for this stuff. Why is it so hard to do this and we're broke, Like, I mean even Dwine said it, he said, we do all the money for this kind of stuff. Right, So the general public is now like, hey, maybe money doesn't grow on trees. And the average voter, you said, you know, twenty five years ago, thirty years ago, whenever they did this this last lease, I think it was twenty five year lease. You know, did the average voter know what they were voting for and knowing what they were getting into, know, because I mean if you talk to the average voter, they're busy taking care of their kids, they're body doing their you know.
Speaker 1: It boiled down to like, I don't want to lose the Bengals in Cincinnati. Now that's what the vote was for, right, because if we don't build a new stadium, then they may move to another city.
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly. And you mentioned people that are in politically, this is what's going on up there, right, And it's not just sports teams, it's it's everybody. It's developers, it's I mean, you see this with the connected community situation and High Park. It's it's other businesses that hey, move to Cincinnati, move to Hamil County. We'll give you tax breaks. And that's your competing against every city and every municipality. They're all trying to attract businesses. They're all trying to bring things that are going to excite the citizens to their city, and they're always offering some sort of a tax break or some sort of a And now you've got FC Cincinnati saying, hey, look, we spend all this money on this stadium. We're building this billion dollar plus entertainment area in the West End. Can we get some of that money back? State of Ohio like, hey, we'd love two hundred fifty million dollars or whatever it was, or they spent two hundred fifty million dollars in a stadium. They want a little bit of that back. So you're going down a slippery sl lope. And Senator Blessing he mentioned this recently where he's like, look, you know, you do this for the Browns. Next thing, you know, you're doing it for the Bengals, You're doing it for the Blue Jackets, You're doing it for the Reds, right. I mean it's beautiful last couple of days and the Reds had five thousand people in the stadium, you know, or whatever it was. I mean you you know, yes, you could play it on that field, right, you got fifty thousand seats in that stadium and ten percent of a field, right, So, I mean the teams have to put a good product on the field, which lately the Bengals have been, even though they missed the playoffs and they shouldn't have last year. But you know, the fans are saying, hey, look, what are you giving us, Like, yeah, you can leave, but at the end of the day, you're still going to put a good product on the field. And how are you giving the Browns six hundred million dollars? They haven't put a good team on the field in decades. They can't even get a.
Speaker 1: Quarterback, I know. But and that that even is a concept that we're talking about the potential of the state taxpayers funding the Cleveland Browns project. Yeah, I mean that those words are coming out discussing it as a concept is just to me, it's mind boggling. Yeah. Yeah, and maybe all these problems and concerns and all the finite amount of money that is taking it in Columbus and that that that are elected officials, I mean, have it as a written proposal.
Speaker 7: Yeah to think it's Haslam family. Know what kind of photos do they have of our elected officials. Well, they donate money, so they donate money to the right people.
Speaker 1: So there is that.
Speaker 7: But also, I mean the Browns packaged up their deal and you know, they put it together the right way, They got it in in time, and here come Zamon County the day a day later, Uh, it's too late, after the budget was already passed, saying hey what about us, here's we want some money too, And it just looks.
Speaker 1: It looks bad. It looks bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Brian, they had twenty five years of work on this. Yeah, they've had twenty five years of work on this. They kept kicking the can down the road. They wait last minute the Bengals mentioned it. They said, look, we don't know what's going on on, Like, what's are they talking to us? And you don't know if that was them play. I mean, they negotiate with multimillion dollar you know, entitled football players all the time, right, so they know how to negotiate and they're dealing with these you know, these agents and everybody all the time. I mean, it's not like the three people sitting in Hamilton County are anything like sports agents when it comes to negotiating, right, they just had to pay some what was a guy two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year to help them negotiate the deal with the Bengals in the first place, this guy out of New York.
Speaker 1: That's because our elected officials don't know much about the subject matters over which they legislate, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's and most of them aren't, you know, business owners.
Speaker 1: They're just they're politicians, politicians with no background experience in any given subject matter, and yet they're pulling the strings and making the calls on these matters. It's just absolutely mind boggling. Yeah, we'll continue with Adam Kahler one more segment before we get to Jay Rattle if at eight sixteen. Right now, fifty five ks the talk station.
Speaker 3: George Clooney's play good Night and good Luck is be careful trusting the media.
Speaker 11: The Democratic Party is lying flat out in the er.
Speaker 3: The play itself ends insinuating that Elon Musk gave a Nazi salute our.
Speaker 11: Key supporters lying to the American people.
Speaker 3: It was so profoundly dishonest by Clooney, Klay Travis and Buck Sexton. George Clooney, We're doing our surgery on you crub up today at twelve oh six on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station elections are about choice Jana nine first one well working as sometime around one pm we may get some scattered showers and storms. Seventy eight for the high today, slight chances of storms over nine, fifty nine for the low cloudy day tomorrow, all day with scattered afternoon storms of possibility seventy two for the high, down to forty five overnight with a slight chance of rain for the kickoff of Flying Gig weekend. Saturday is going to be a high of sixty three with a fifty chances some showers. It's sixty nine degrees right now. It's time for traffic update from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: Do you see how payboss center offers comprehensive of BCDKIR and advanced surgical expertise called five one three nine nine two two sixty three. That's nine three nine two two sixty three step found seventy five. An accident above Union Center is over on the shoulder. It adds to some heavy or traffic through Westchester, then slow again through Blackmunt. Crews continue to work with an injury accident on river and state that traffic backing up past Fairbanks, chucking from on fifty five KRC he talked station.
Speaker 1: A twenty year fifty five KRCD talk station. Should I say happy Thursday? It's like the subject matter we've been talking about all day, I mean, from Indian Pakistan breaking out in war, all the way to this ridiculous stadium conversation we're having. Just yeah, I can't find inspiration this morning. Adam Taylor and studio breaking it down for us, and of course, in the aftermath of the revelation, they and he reached a memorandum of understanding here in Hamlin County with the Bengals for phase one of what ultimately will be an eight hundred plus million dollars stadium upgrade deal. And in the background, we've got Columbus approving or at least moving in the direction of allowing six hundred million dollars in bonds to go to the Cleveland Browns. And one of the things and I talked about it, I guess it was last week when the details came out about that Adam Taylor, and you had mentioned it a couple times off air that the legislation itself limits these these the funding of sports teams to one counties with one million or more yep, which means Hamilton County is out of it because we only have eight hundred or so thousand people in Hamilton County. So that would mean Columbus and Franklin County in Cuyahoga County. Are those the only two qualifying counties?
Speaker 7: They are the only two. Yeah, the House added a rule only counties with a million plus residents can get stadium funding.
Speaker 11: And since Hamilton.
Speaker 1: County, which meant Hamilton County obviously was designed to exclude the Bengals and of course seasons.
Speaker 7: Well, we always get treated to like the head of step child. I mean, we put more into the state every year than we get back from the state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had mentioned that figure off air, and my Hamilton County friends might be interested in knowing. So how much does Hamilton County pay in taxes?
Speaker 7: So we pay about two and a half billion dollars a year in taxes, we get back one point eight five billion in state controlled spending. Now we get money from the federal government and everything. That's not the same thing though, No, But if you're talking about money we put into the state versus money we get back, we essentially subsidize. Out of the three biggest counties, we're the biggest subsidizer of money back into the state right now.
Speaker 1: Contrast that with Franklin.
Speaker 7: Let's say so, well, I mean you look at actually Franklin County gets about their They actually make four hundred and sixty million dollars a year, so they pay for what they pay from what they pay, Yeah, and that gain of and then Cleveland's somewhere in the middle. Cleveland's still they lose more than they actually put in. But now you're talking about another six hundred million dollars, so we actually are are down more than what we're even asking for in this stadium thing. But in my thing is is like, look, you know, us funding a stadium is a little crazy. I mean, we do own it, like the county does own that. Like I own a commercial building over in Covington, and I have to keep that upgraded right for my tenants. So I get it when it comes to that. I get why the Bengals were asking for it, and I understand their position but at the same time, it's like, if you're going to fund a stadium and you're going to ask taxpayers to pay tens of million dollars a year in bonds to pay these bonds back once they issue them, and then you put in a rule that says, wait a minute, only counties with over a million residents. Any team in that county, it can get it. But anybody under And we're at what eight hundred and thirty thousand residents half our cities, you know, a third of our city actually is in two other states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a valid point geographically obviously, Yes, River in the state line right there.
Speaker 7: So yeah, this is why I want to succeed bron Take Northern Kentucky, take southeastern to create our own state, state of Cincinnati. Let's just create our own state, because I mean, this kind of stuff comes up and this ends up, you know, screwing us a lot of times. But we're the biggest metro area in Ohio if you included North Kentucky, right, which we're in in Ohio, but it's in our metro area. We're the biggest economically, we have the biggest GDP in the state as well, and Columbus. You know, they they uh annexed a lot of their townships and you know, we still got you know, del High for example, we got Norwood, Indian Hill and things like that. Well, Columbus went in and they you know, they added all those together. So technically they're the biggest city in Ohio. So when businesses are looking to relocate, when they're looking to do stuff, they say, oh, Columbus is the biggest city.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 7: Cincinnati is the biggest city. It's the most cosmopolitan city, it's the most historical city, it's the most geographically interesting city. It's you know, it's it's it's the north and the south.
Speaker 1: Well, if you get you get the benefit of you know, the the downtown urban environment. But because not all the areas are annexed or they're not under the control, which of the city of Cincinnati, which is yeah, good thing. That's a draw right.
Speaker 7: Well, look at Franklin. I mean it's all you know, just like here, one party rule exactly, and it's mostly progressive. So what you're going to get up there and what you're gonna get here is what you're going to go up there. So Delhi doesn't vote like the rest of the city. You know, it's it's it's more conservative. So if it did get dragged in, well then all of a sudden, it's gonna you know, have to deal with it. Although it would help with voting when it comes to the city, our guy, Corey Bowman, it would help him out a whole lot. You know, bring Norwood in, that would help Cory out a little bit.
Speaker 1: He may have nabbed some of the Hyde Park folks.
Speaker 7: Oh, I think he nabbed a whole lot of Hyde Park folks.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping so. And I hope my hard Park friends out there go and vote for Corey Bowman, just as a slap in the face to ft have purvol and the insult that they heap down upon you by ignoring what you want to do with your own town. Corey Bowman or Adam Keller, it's always a pleasure of having you in the study. Man, get all meet me, all riled up this morning, but that's what it's all about, spreading the awareness and hopefully someone will finally make a stand and just put their foot down. Take care of my friend. We'll talk again real soon, folks. I hope you can stick around. We got iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratliffe coming up, moving away from politics, talk aviation, stick.
Speaker 11: Around fifty five KRC the talk station at U line.
Speaker 1: They know for Jennie Weather it'll be a cloudy day, but the scattered afternoon storm should develop around one pm. They're saying today's high seventy eight, slight chance of storms overnight, with a low fifty nine tomorrow mostly clouds. Scattered afternoon storms are a possibility seventy two for the high forty five overnight with a slight chancerrain and flying pig weekend comfortable sixty three degrees. If you're a runner, I would call that comfortable. Not a runner, but also a fifty percent chances and showers seventy degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic.
Speaker 9: Update from the UC UP Tramphics Center U see help weight Ball Center off first Comprehensive OBCD care in advance starts a OH expertise called five one three nine nine two two sixty three. That's nine nine twenty two sixty three. Crews continue to work with a wreck on the river and state traffic backing up towards hills Side northbound seventy five heaving out a Burllinger into the cuts southbound seventy five an accident here. Union Center is on the right shoulder. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station Hey thirty on a Thursday, I gotta sire relief. I always look forward to this time because get to move away from politics, at least for the lord for the most part. Welcome back to the FW five Krssey Morning Show. I heard media aviation expert Jay Rattliffe, my savior throw.
Speaker 17: You throw political curveballs my way frequently, especially if they tie into aviation.
Speaker 1: So well, I know it's I never assumed that, but I always get an uplifted feeling when I'm talking to you. It's like a sire relief. I'm not talking about like, well, apparently Indian Pakistan breaking out with World War three right now, which is a heady conversation. We started the morning show out this morning, which has been kind of weight on my shoulders all day. So I just look forward to this time because for me, it's a really nice segue into Friday, and I always feel like a certain weight's been lifted when I'm doing the Friday morning show. So anyway, I appreciate your willingness to come on and talk with my listeners every week for a few segments.
Speaker 17: Jay, It's my pleasure and it's one of the few that I have through the week of all the stations I'm on across the country. That's a relaxed, don't rush conversation and you kind of help lead things. And some of our friends around the country, you kind of have to, you know, spoon feed them on some things as far as what the topics and the direction we're.
Speaker 6: Going to go.
Speaker 17: Never have to do that with you, And you know that's what makes it fun for me.
Speaker 1: Well, you're an engaging person to talk to.
Speaker 15: It.
Speaker 1: I have a natural sense of curiosity about things that I don't have a you know, real profound connection with. So let's start with the American Airlines. We've got a passenger lawsuit over a groping incident. Jeez, yeah, this happens.
Speaker 17: It was it was well the number of I think it was last year that the flight attendant was or excuse me, a passenger was touched in appropriately by the person she was sitting next to. She told him to stop, stop stop. He did not. She didn't bring it up to the flight attendant until they were deplaning, so he's gone, and at that point in time, there wasn't anything they could do. She was upset because she said, look, you know who he is because he was sitting here and you've got all the information on all of us, so it's right there. Uh, but they just got to be blew it off. So what happened was she found out later that this same man had later it was March of this year, was accused of the exact same thing, and that she was saying, wait a minute, you know, I told you what was going on. Then she found out it happened a year before her situation.
Speaker 1: Oh so they had prior notice that that was her position.
Speaker 17: So she's suing the airline saying, look, you knew that this was a a potential problem. Passenger never should have been allowed on the airplane. I think it's like a seventy five thousand dollars lawsuit or whatever it was, But it was something that when you look at this passengers on board flights, especially red eyes, everybody's got their ears on something else. So those kinds of things and what ends up taking place far too often is, you know, when these types of situations happen fellow passengers are oblivious to it because they're either sleeping or preoccupied in something else that they're doing. And that's why passengers that have inappropriate interactions with fellow passengers are always encouraged to notify the flight attendant if they can. If not, you hope somebody sitting nearby will do so for you, just so that they can get involved and maybe, you know, move someone somewhere to try to minimize the situation that's ongoing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the litigation attorney in me and my brain is spinning along the line's of litigation, you know, hold the airline response for for this, and they've got to be unnoticed that the guy's this kind of guy in order to prevent him from getting on the flight. But in order to prevent the guy to getting on the flight, they have to know that it actually happened, that someone just didn't make it up for the purpose of being a jerk or something. You know, they may have had a bad, you know, run in with him in the in the the baggage area or something like that, and he's like, I'm gonna I'm gonna pile on this jerk and accuse him of you know, inappropriately touching me. You know, there's all kinds of potential possibilities out there, So putting them in a position of liability for this guy's alleged grope when she didn't bring it to her their attention on the flight, I don't know. I don't It's that's a tough I.
Speaker 17: Don't see goingwhere anyway, because I'm thinking if he was accused.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not exactly to me, just.
Speaker 17: A totally different thing. But yeah, it's I guess some of some of your common sense is rubbing off on me, because when I read that, that's exactly what I thought.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a man of common sense yourself. You don't need to be a lawyer to figure that one out.
Speaker 17: But you know, I will revelation on that.
Speaker 12: But okay, well wait, I will.
Speaker 1: Point out although they do have a legal department, I'm confident American Airlines they have in house lawyers that can handle this. So they're already on salary. But if you had to retain an attorney to respond to the complaint and file for emotion to dismiss the fact that she's only asking for seventy five grand, this is one of those you know what it's cheaper to just settle it right or at check. So that's maybe that's that's the whole that's well. I know plain is lawyers, and I've dealt with them a lot over my life, and trust me, I have a feeling knowing the way we talked about it and knowing that the likelihood of a judge or jury finding them liable for this guy's behavior is slim. He asks for a low asking the complaint, and then you settle for somewhere in the middle from zero to seventy five thousand dollars, and they calculate what their legal fees would be at five hundred, six hundred seven hundred dollars an hour, and you can do the math on that. That's what they typically do. Don't go away more with Jay Rattliff. It's eight thirty six if you have Kearsydney Talk station fifty.
Speaker 8: Five KRC, neighbor Hole much.
Speaker 1: Channel nine weather forecast. Scattered afternoon storms they say should develop around one pm the day highest seventy eight, A slight chance of those storms over night with a little fifty nine clouds tomorrow and some scattered afternoon storms are possible seventy two for the high down to forty five overnight with a slight chanceer ring flying kay Weekends. Saturday is the kickoff day. Spotty showers about fifty percent chance of those in the highest sixty three seventy Right now traffic time.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Tramping Center you see Healthwaight Boss Center offers comprehensive OBCNY Cairen advance, sergic O expertise caught five one to three nine three nine two two sixty three.
Speaker 12: That's nine three nine twenty two sixty three. Crews continue to.
Speaker 9: Work for the wreck on River and State that has tran and fake banked up close to hillside. Northbound seventy five continues to run an extra ten minutes out of Burrowine Gore into town southbound, heaviest in and out of Lachland in southbound seventy one just PLO observrale Red Pink, John king ramon fifty five krs seen the talk station.
Speaker 11: Have you ever been in a cockpit before?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Forty if you got KRCD talk station Jay Ratliffe, has I heard me the aviation expert Jay Ratliff going through some aviation related topics and having some engaging conversation Lufton's Airlines. What's going on with Luftanza.
Speaker 17: Well, they had a flight from la to Munich and they had to make a very quick, unexpected stop in Boston because they had a passenger that had a tablet that got stuck in a business class seat. Get it out.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, since I got there's a gap between the seats. We all know about that, and so the laptop falls in between the gap. Fine, get stuck. They can't get it out and they making it. Why did they have landing? Why did through their unschedule landing?
Speaker 17: Because it is lysium battery powered, uh Liftium batteries have, as you and I put in discuss, tend overheat and if they overheat and catch on fire, which has happened, flight intendants have a fire suppression bagag material.
Speaker 1: That they can put it in.
Speaker 17: But if it's duck in the sea, you can't get it out. Then you have to you know, land the airplane to get it out. But right, we had just just recently another flight, it was Hawaiian Airlines flight Holllolulu to Tokyo this week. They had a declared emergency because they had a cell phone or mobile device that got lodged in a seat and they started to smell an electrical type of aroma and they had to declare them. Now, look, you're on a five and a half hour flight Hollolu to Tokyo over the water, it gets stuck, you start smelling that, and yeah, you declared an emergency. They landed at their destination as quickly as they could, fire trucks standing.
Speaker 6: By just in case.
Speaker 17: But these liftium batteries continue to become an issue, an issue, an issue. You can't ban them obviously from commercial flights, but I don't know what it's going to take because we've had situations where some of the power chargers have overheated dramatically, right and there's there's been some that caught airplanes to catch on fire and things of this nature.
Speaker 6: So it's.
Speaker 17: It's something going to have to happen before we take some drastic steps.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 17: You can't have people not fly with their mobile devices. That simply is not going to happen. But for some strange reason, these lithium batteries are the only thing that we can do as far as from a charging standpoint, as far as a power pack and it's creating some real issues. I mean, we've there's been airport videos of people walking through the airport with their phones and their backpack that immediately catch on fire, and then the backpacks on fire quickly. And when you're at an airport, that's one thing, But if you're in an airplane thirty five thousand feet that happens. I mean the flight attendants again, one more thing they have to take care of is to keep us safe by making sure that that onboard fire is quickly extinguished and contained.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems to me two solutions coming to mind very quickly. Have every seat built like in the you know, the the section where the fold out tray is, with a fire suppression bag. You can easily contain your fire, your cell phone, your laptop if it starts, if it catches on fire starts smoking, that gives the passenger an immediate opportunity to stuff it away and prevent the fire from spreading.
Speaker 17: Do you think cheap airlines well, I know, I know are going to pay to put that in every sea pocket. We would like to, because you know what they tell us, Brian, safety is are number one priority. That's our number one. No, it's not profits are, but that's why they would never do something like that, because it would cost too much money. It's well, so many recommendations from the National Transportation Safety Board following a crash or a near crash or loss of life, where the NTSB tails the FAA. Here's fifteen different recommendations that'll make aviation safer, and the minute one of those starts to cost too much money, the FAA says, well, we're not gonna app you know, implement this recommendation, but you know, we'll consider some of the others. Money dictates everything. And that's why I want to throw up every time I hear one of these airline people CEOs talking about how safeties are number one priority. Well, it sounds really good, but it's not what really happens.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe if it's not in every seat, maybe at least one every five seats or something, you know, something that's easily accessible. I don't know, and I think about that laptop getting stuck between the seats. You know, they make products out there, like for automobiles that will close that gap. It's just a little thing, an insert you put in there. Yep, you know, maybe like a velcrow piece of fabric that closes up the gap where the laptop might get stuck, so you don't have to land the plane. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 17: You know, if we have a loss of life, all these creative things are going to come to light and you we'll see airlines that will you pull a hamstring running to the podium to talk about how they're going to solve the problem. Well, why did it take a disaster before you did that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 17: It's like it's like the plane crash in the helicopter Blackhawk in DC. We knew there was a problem with that airspace forever. Nothing was ever done until there's a loss of life, and then guess what changes are put in play?
Speaker 1: Well speaking, yeah, well let's speaking of that. We were at a break, so we we'll catch it. You'll catch my listeners up on the most recent update on that, because yeah, things have changed finally. Also, the deadline for the real ID is getting ready to kick in. Are you prepared more with Jay Ratliff after these brief.
Speaker 8: Words fifty five KRC what if?
Speaker 1: One more time for the Channel nine first Warning weather forecast. Scattered afternoon storms developing around one pm today. Anahei have seventy eight down to fifty nine tonight with a slight sands of storms, seventy two to the high to Marrow with mostly cloudy skies and some scattered afternoon storms at least possible overnight, a slight chance of rain in a low forty five in the weekend for the Flying Tike kicks off on Saturday with fifty percent chance of some spotty showers. And I have sixty three seventy degrees right now in time for traffic.
Speaker 12: From the UCLP Tramphic Center.
Speaker 9: You see how weight Boss Center offers comprehensive obcdcare and advanced surgical expertise. Call five one three nine three nine two two sixty three. That's nine twenty two sixty three. Cruise are just about ready to clear the accident on river at State. I'm starting to see traffic move a little bit better, but it's going to take a while to get rid of the backup, which is pass Fairbanks southbound seventy five continues slow in and out of Lockland northbound seventy five heaviest from ear Langer Chuck Ingram on fifty five KROO.
Speaker 12: See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey forty nine thick about karocite. Talk station tech part of the Dave Hatter plus Corey Bowman on the program tomorrow. In the meantime, one more segment here with iHeartMedia Aviation. Next work Jay Raleff. Jay, you mentioned the Blackhawk DC plane crash, which seems to be something that should never should have happened in the first place. Why in the hell is a helicopter flying in a flight path of airplanes and they had been warned about it too, and yet they disregarded the air tower. So what's the solution for this? What brilliance did they come up with that they should have come up with a long time ago.
Speaker 17: Well, they've stopped the helicopter routes across the river, for one thing, and that was something that I think should have been in a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 17: And the latest report that we had it kind of focuses in on the communication between air traffic controllers and that black Hawk helicopter, the last one being a request for the black Hawk to alter their approach and that didn't happen. And when it initially didn't happen, they're the flight instructor that was conducting the recurrent training for the woman that was the pilot in command repeated the instructions to her, which she acknowledged, but there was no change in the course of the flight. So this happened thirteen seconds prior to impact, and we're looking at OK, why after receiving that set of instructions and then having your flight instructor repeat those to you, was there no change implemented in the flight pass. So the thought is it could have bottom obviously valuable time. Would it been enough, We don't know, but we certainly wish we would have had those thirteen seconds. They were still flying, I'm told the night vision goggles which severely limits their peripheral vision, so they may or may not have seen things at that point in time. Some people are critical of the air traffic controller for not being more vocal as or as the urgency side of things. I'm not seeing that, although I can understand the point. But Brian, the air traffic control was constantly telling the Blackhawk to keep an eye on the approaching regional jet. They were giving its location. The the helicopter continued to indicate that they had the regional jet on final in visual. So the idea that air traffic control dropped the ball here, I didn't get that because it seemed like they were very very uh particular as far as constantly letting that black Hawk helicopter and of that other traffic, and they must have just been looking at something completely different when they acknowledge that they had it insight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I saw that theory suggested shortly after the incident occurred that there was another plane on final approach, I guess behind the one that they ultimately ran into, and they may have had their eyes on that one and knew that they would be past that possibility or that that uh that that that area by the time that one landed, So lord.
Speaker 17: Knows, the reportals show that and the other thing will be there. There's probably multiple causes here on this particular disaster. That tends to be what happens. There's rarely just a single cause. It's normally several. But you know the idea. Well, the first thing, when we heard that the aircraft's collision took place near three hundred feet, it was like, well time out here that that that can't be because the helicopters have that ceiling of two hundred feet and they'll hire so you know, was there equipment malfunctioning?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 17: Why were they at an altitude they should not have been at was you know, to me, one of the biggest things. But it'll be about another eight months before the NTSB rolls out their final report, and most, if not all the questions we have should be answered through that, and.
Speaker 1: You know, well I changes will be made. Something that we know right now is that why should they have been allowed to fly that way in that area and the first place. Anyhow. Uh, Finally, before we get to the hug delays, the real idea I got kicks in on Monday.
Speaker 6: Right, Let's see, it's the seventh, I believe, so it'll be uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it would be Wednesday, Wednesday or Wednesday. Excuse me?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I flipped the cat Yeah, in fact, it's May. And I was going to say, real quick, I'm thrilled because May means breeze lying out of Cincinnata, Providence, given us that seasonal flight, and then we've got a legiance going to Gulf Shores in Portland. Golf Shores is big ones. So I'm thrilled that we flipped the calendar to May. But yes, the real id act that has been in the work since two thousand and five kicks off on Wednesday. So passengers need to have the acceptable form of identification to board a flight and to get into federal courthouses. So you've got to have that ID. And if you've not flown in a while, you can go to TSA dot gov and look at all of the acceptable IDs that you can have to fly as of the seventh And again, this is something that's been in the works for decades and it's finally coming to that point. Yet the TSA tells us Brian there could be twenty to twenty five percent of travelers this do not have the real ID. Now, if that's the case, you talk about fun come, oh lord, but my compliments to the government for making this effected in May. May is one of the slowest travel months of the year. So you're gonna roll this bad boy out. Not bad so unlike Southwest, who's going to start charging check bags at the end of the month, at the beginning of the busy summer travel season. That's going to be interesting is everybody tries to carry stuff on board. The government again, I'll give them, I'll get them props here, because you know, doing it early in the month of May is going to give us a chance to work through it. Now, the TSA knows that you're going to have certain individuals that are going to get there and not have what they need. So there are provisions in place to try to work with those people as much as possible and as time allows, to try to help these individuals make their flight. So getting to the airport is you talk about mandatory, big time for anybody that doesn't have what they need. And look, if I'm traveling with an acceptable form of identification, I'm anticipating delays. So I'm certainly going to get there earlier than normal because you don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good practice anyway. All right, we're out of time, but real quick, any problems going on out there today for U Hudlace, Oh sure.
Speaker 17: Chicago, don't go there. It's got tons of weather gonna give us issues throughout the course of the day, a lot of delayed and canceled flights. Other than that, from a hub standpoint, that's pretty much a problem child of.
Speaker 1: Today until next Friday. My to your friend Jay raydle if it's always a pleasure having on the program, I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful week, My Friend eight fifty six folks, George Brenneman, Keith Tennefeld, our health experts, Rey Store Wellness in studio. Really wild information they provided today. Adam Taylor in studio as well in the Bengals Stadium thing and the Cleveland Brown Stu. It's a mess out there. Plus Jay Rattler fifty five cars dot Com for the podcast. Thank you, Joe Strecker, executive producer. I appreciate what you do. Every day. Tomorrow Tech Friday plus Corey Bowman Vote for Corey. Have a great day, folks. Glenbeck's coming right up.
Speaker 11: Covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 5: Every day we stand under the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 11: Fifty five the Talkstation.
Speaker 8: This report is sponsored by