Speaker 1: This Second Date update on kJ three. Meredith, Welcome to the Second Date updates.
Speaker 2: Hey Meredith, Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you were like, you sound fun by the way, and you sound like your first date with Evan was fantastic.
Speaker 1: What why are we not going out again? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I don't really know. I thought we had an amazing first date. You know, we had dinner at ted. There was definitely some chemistry.
Speaker 4: There was a little bit of kissing at dinner, kind of hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, honestly, I don't know. I thought we were both feeling it. But then like afterward, we had texted for a couple of days and I figured we'd be making plans for a second date, but he kind of just disappeared. So I don't know. I don't know if I misread the whole thing or what, but I'd really like to know because I thought there was a real connection there.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mexican food and a little smooching. That sounds like I'm guessing a margarita, right couple. Yeah, Okay, I don't know what this guy's deal is.
Speaker 2: That sounds like perfect recipe for the best.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, we're gonna fight out though, we're gonna get him on the phone and we're gonna find out what's your deal, dude, and hopefully.
Speaker 1: Get you another date. Okay, Evan, you're ready to do this?
Speaker 5: Yes, I am welcome.
Speaker 1: To the second date update. Evan.
Speaker 5: My voice kind of cracked there, just the nervous I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess you must be nervous. You didn't really know how this works.
Speaker 3: But this is about your date with Meredith, which she said, I mean, you went to Ted's, you had some Margarita's that you actually kissed on this date. Everything said, we are going out again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I liked her. I really did. Very cool, very cute. Okay, this is gonna sound weird from a guy, I guess. But we're sitting in the middle of Ted's, right, you know Ted's. Yeah, yeah, surrounded my families with little kids and all, and all of a sudden, she gets up, slides to my side of the booth, and then starts making out with me. I mean, I mean that, you know, it sounds cool, but it's kind of weird because it's like in the middle of Ted's all right, We're not like a romantic restaurant and sitting in a corner booth or something. Okay, let me just put it this way, trying to make out. Let me get Ted's.
Speaker 2: Making out Like I came over and kissed you Evan, like it's not a big deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, you know, Yeah I wanted you came over and kissed me. But I think I don't know. I think you're planning to stay there a while the way you're acting. I was.
Speaker 2: In the moment we had chemistry. I was stealing it, and I don't know. I think you kissed me back.
Speaker 5: Yeah I did. I did kiss you, but you know, like I kissed you back, but just like for two seconds, I mean didn't. I mean because then I'm kind of looking around people watching us, and look this kids staring at us.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you didn't exactly push me away?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm No, okay, but you know I wasn't bears I think when I'm there with you, I mean, but I'm also thinking. I know, I am thinking marriage that time. You know, Ted's isn't the place of this kind of.
Speaker 1: Teds. There's no like it's just like fully lit all the time. There's no like low lighting at Teds.
Speaker 5: What a man.
Speaker 1: Kiss kiss in anybody?
Speaker 6: I don't know, the middle of t in the middle of in the middle of Teds this Listen, was this the table along the outside edges or was this it literally in the middle of Ted's in the middle?
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, wasn't just a kiss, you guys, I mean we're we were like having a makeout session, which and I like, I mean right in the middle of tads make up session. Just imagine what that looked like. Chips should be flying everywhere.
Speaker 2: It was a kiss, people kiss like, I feel like.
Speaker 5: The kids butt in the right place, I mean the right time, right place. I mean, we just adn't know. It just didn't feel right.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Amanda fairly is cool with in the middle of the very well lit teds and chips flying every kids need to see.
Speaker 1: What a successful date looks like. You know, we're not doing it for them half the time all the time, so they need to see it at the restaurant.
Speaker 3: I think I'm kind of with you, Evan, in the evening outside booth maybe middle.
Speaker 1: Of Teds here smooth on. Okay, And like I said, if we had waited for the parking.
Speaker 5: Lot right, totally hey, listen to me, totally different story. You can plaster me against the car. You know, you know, kids are not it's a bunch of families around. I mean, there's a lot of families around my bar. We wouldn't do it there.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the story in the parking lot or anywhere else.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, listen, I don't it sounds like we're not getting a second date here. I mean just because, I mean, you're not even gonna.
Speaker 5: Like I I just you know, as I said, she's your early sweet meritis. You're actually very very cute and hot. But I just it just felt really weird and I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, yeah, I know I'm weird.
Speaker 5: Maybe Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't think it was a big deal, but okay, I wish you the best.
Speaker 1: Thank thank you, Evan.
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks, sorry, but thanks.
Speaker 1: All right, see you, buddy. I gotta say I agree with him. In the middle of Ted's not the place to be making out, but I think it's hot.
Speaker 3: But if we could just establish that and then make out in the parking lot, I think he's kind of missing out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't get why you're not going out again. You should kiss wherever you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I'm not going to apologize for just being in the moment, you know, like I wanted to kiss them, so I kissed him, And I'm sorry that it's probably seen people kissed before, so I don't think I scarred them or anything like that.
Speaker 2: And if he's if he's modest or whatever, that's on him. But I don't know. I don't I don't really want to change that about me. You know, good, good, you do your girl?
Speaker 1: Kiss what do you want to get?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Okay, kiss kiss when you want to kiss, not in the middle of ted's' I'm establishing that right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I'll keep it in mind for the next date. Not with Evan.
Speaker 3: I don't think you want I think I think you do you That sounds like what Meredith does, kids and whatever.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want. Thanks for coming on the second a update.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for having me have a good day.