Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the Weird Weird Weird.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Bledsoe said, so, we have an extremely extremely special episode today, joined by my friend Dahlia. We're gone. Did I say that right?
Speaker 3: For mine?
Speaker 2: It's okay, We're gone, of course. So before we get into that, I just want to mention three things really quick. If you want to know what we're up to at any given time our SkyWatch schedules, conferences, public appearances, check us out on Instagram. Bledsoe said, so. If you want to be able to find all of our relevant links, check out our merch shop. That's a great way to support the show. To blodsosaid so dot com. And the best way that you could support the show is on our Patreon Patreon dot com. Slash Bloods have said so, so, without further Ado Dahalil, welcome to the show. I've been very much looking forward to having you on.
Speaker 3: Thanks. And I also when I first met you guys at Contact, especially you, you stood out to me a lot. I remember you saying we'll keep in touch and we'll I remember you saying all this, and I didn't get your number, and I remember being like, oh, I wish I would have gotten his number. And then because I remember you and your family, you were just awesome. And then I saw you at the side games, I'm like, oh, good, I get to see him again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I remember you standing out to me a lot, and that happens to me a lot when someone is going to be of significant So so I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I think game recognizes game, you know, and I remember that. I'll never forget it. We were just sitting there eating breakfast at the I can't remember the name of the resort, but you know, having bread on like the second to last day of contact in the desert, and jakem rolls up to our table. He's like, hey, guys, I have a special friend you need to meet. And then you put on a blindfold and you just start reading stuff and we're like, what the heck is going on here? It was crazy, very memorable moment. I'll definitely never forget that. And meeting you and your daughter le dou was so incredible and seeing what you guys do and what you're about. I didn't want to take that angle of like making you perform and making you you know, dance on command, because I know what that's like, having the pressure of people saying I want to see anor Blitz SkyWatch. It's like, all right, cool, sure for you, I'll do it, you know what I mean. So we're going to take a different approach today.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 2: Really felt like a kindred spirit with you and Lidu and then like our family and what we've been through. So I'm curious, and I don't know if this is an angle that you usually cover, but I want to get into how this started for you, what it was like seeing for the first time and recognizing that Ledo had abilities or has abilities, that process of change that happened in your mind that put you on this path that you're on now, which is very quickly becoming a world famous family who you know, can see through blindfolds. And obviously, if it's not okay for me to say this, we can cut it. But you guys are involved with the telepathy tapes. Is that okay to say? Yeah, okay, cool, So let's let's talk. Let's go to the beginning, like what was that like the beginning of that how you started to notice that process? And we'll start there.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of hard to say the beginning because there's a beginning for me and there's a beginning for Levu.
Speaker 2: But I want to hear all of that.
Speaker 3: So when I was a kid, I actually, I actually I say this often where I had foreshadowing moments that told me, hey, when you're older, you're going to be doing some kind of work where you're magic. This is the word I used to use as a kid, and I mean like a four year old kid, three year old. I remember thinking I'm magic and I'm going to show everybody that they're magic. And I remember thinking that as a kid, and I'm having all of these moments. I used to love going to holy places and feeling the energy I used to hear. I used to hear these spirits when I was really little. I used to hear them, and I used to just assume everyone did it, so I didn't even question it. I just thought everybody could do it. I never saw I just could hear. And then one day my aunt walks in when I was talking to one, and again I'm seeing I'm hearing these things. These are to me. They were like family, and it was something that I remember thinking, this is like my mom listening to my mom. They were just doing good for me, and I remember thinking, you know, just talking to one of them. And then my aunt walks into the room and she goes, who are you talking to? And she looks kind of freaked out. I remember saying, thinking I must be doing something weird, and then I said nobody. And that's like my last memory of hearing them. But I remember very much hearing them. And I used to have a form of telepathy, not as good as levis, but I had something where I knew what people were thinking and what they were going to do and what they were going to say. And I remember thinking as a kid, Okay, well, adults must not have this ability. We must lose it when we become adults, because obviously they're not doing it. And so I remember thinking, okay, so when I become adult, I'll probably lose it. And then I remember going to school though, like, so I'm having this up till I'm five years old, and I go to school five and six, and I remember thinking none of the kids are using this. I said, why is it that only I seem to be doing this? And so I remember thinking it was a weird thing, and then I have no actual memory of me stopping or turning it off or anything, but that was my last memory as being in school in first grade and thinking why is nobody else doing? And that was it. After that, I pretty much just conformed. I was always into meditation and going to holy places and having a connection with God. I've always had a strong I would go by myself as a little kid, I would go by myself and I was meditating. I did that pretty much my whole life. But as far as extra sensory abilities and stuff, the only thing I've done was go out of body, like before Leeu was born. And so in my early twenties, I started getting more into the materialalistic time of life, and I started trying to focus heavily on on just like being successful and doing what is seen as good. And I remember getting very sad at the time too. I started to go into a depression, and then I started to think about it. I said, why am I feeling so sad? I'm actually I'm doing all of this good stuff. You know, I'm making good money and I'm in my early twenties or mid twenties, and I'm like, I'm making good money and I'm actually my late twenties. But anyway, and I'm like, and I feel good, I feel like I look good. I'm like, but you know, why am I not happy? And then I thought about it. I said, how much if I had all the time of my day to do whatever I want, what I do, and I said, I said to myself, I'd be doing spiritual stuff. And then I thought about it. I said, how much am I actually dedicating to the meditation and all that stuff? And it was zero. I wasn't doing any of it. And so the next day I started immediately going back into making it like ninety percent of my day doing that stuff. And then I found an energy school and so I started training in an energy practice since twenty eleven and I'm still training in it now. And so I got really good at being able to enhance my senses. Never with the vision though, like that. It was like I would wear a blindfold and I could tell things apart I feel and by sound and stuff like that, and I would go out of body and stuff. But I did telepathy. No, that never came back. I never even thought. I didn't even leave in teleopathy really, not not the way Lethu does it like that was TV stuff to me. You know what, The only kind of telepathy I believed in was I I see how you feel. I had some empathy, and I make an I an educated guess on what you might be thinking based on what I'm feeling and noticing with the mari neurons. But so anyway, you know, that's as far as I got it. Like I'm wearing the blindfold and I can sense things. I'm doing energy work every day, I start doing healing work, and then Leedu comes around and I start really focusing on Lelu and Lelu's she was born three months early. I was devastating to me. And and but she's at two years old. I started to notice she had some savant abilities. And I also could swear it looked like she was talking the spirits. But I'm like, I'm not sure about that one, you know, But but the other stuff, she definitely has savant abilities. She was able to one day. One day, I walked in on her and she was on my computer on my laptop. She's again, she's two years old. She's not she's two, and she's typing big words on there. She had a list of big words and like words were like outrageous and ostentatious and what was another word, awesome. They were really big words though, and I remember thinking, oh my gosh, I have a genius here, and she's a genius. And I remember telling my husband, I said, I think we have a genius and then he said, oh, I think she's actually delayed. And so I'm like seeing it from one angle, he's seeing it from another. And then and so she started showing other genius qualities. So again at two years old, she was taking There was the first time I remember her doing something was which she took a bunch of toilet paper rolls and she wet them and I wasn't with there. She just did this on her own. She wets them, she puts like toothpaste, and she does all of this stuff and she puts it on a wall and I come in the bathroom. She calls me, and I come into the bathroom and I was like, oh my gosh, what did you And I was like, the first thing I'm thinking is what did you do to my wall? And then I realized, wait a minute, that's a mural. And I was like, it's like a house and stuff. It was very clear, and I was like again, Oh my gosh, I think we have a genius. And then she starts doing it with random stuff around the house, like all the time, like anything that was like we were going to throw away, she would take it. And it's like she had this knowledge that she shouldn't have had of how to do paper mache and how to she knew that certain things, if she made it, it needed to be put in the oven. So she would like, you know, signal to me that she wanted me to put in an oven, make it hard, and then yes, so she would She would be making sculptures and stuff without actually having any kind of training, and so she's doing this. I'm thinking, you know, she's a genius. She obviously understands everything I'm saying. I'm thinking she's only delayed in her speech because she's bilingual or something. But I realized she wasn't. I realized other kids her age around five years old. That's when I noticed other kids her age that were bilingual. We're speaking and Lilu wasn't. And so I went and got her diagnosed. I was just heartbroken, totallygeling myself like for somehow doing something wrong, being too uptight or something. When she was born too early. So I just remember being so devastated when I when she got the diagnosis, and so lelu. She's still brilliant. She's like for years, she's winning art contests like national ones. She's showing these incredible abilities. She's able to sing music backwards, Like if she hears a song, she can not only say the lyrics backwards, but she can do the melody backwards, and so if you recorded it and reversed it, it would be exactly what she just did. And she can write, she could do art pieces, or she can do an art piece that looks just like you. She can paint it on glass and she'll paint it backwards and then you lift it up and it's perfect in the front, like she won't even look at the front until and or if you give her a sentence, she can write it out really quickly backwards and then you can put it in the mirror and you'll see it backwards. So she has all of these incredible fun abilities. So I'm like, she's definitely a brilliant kid. And she's won a lot of contests for her art. She even won the Miss Amazing competition a couple of times, and all of that with her. You know, she just was amazing. And so when she was eleven, that is the time a friend of mine told me about spelling to communicate, and I saw her son do it. Her son was I known as her son since he was twelve, and he never been able to communicate, not even say a single word, and here he was at nineteen. She says that he was communicating, or at least he started nineteen twenty when she was telling me to come to her session, and so I put it off for a while, and then finally I go with her, and we're driving in the car together and we're having this huge conversation and I could see him like moving around and stuff, and he seemed a little like it's like he was a little antsy. And I was at the time, I just didn't understand how brilliant these kids were. I just didn't understand. So I didn't even think he could understand our conversation, so like I didn't include him or anything. And then we get to the place where he's gonna spell with the provider, and he gets on with the provider and he starts talking about the conversation in the car, and he was antsy because he wanted to contribute and he couldn't. But he's and I'm like, and he's talking in these elaborate sentences, and he's making these jokes, and I'm like, I've known this kid since he was twelve, and i cannot believe what he's doing. And I'm just like so blown away, and and I was I'm just watching this memory always makes me tear up, so I'm trying to not tear up. So oh, I feel like coming anyway. So I'm watching and so he says he wants to tell me something and he says, he says, like he really thinks. He says, us autistics are really intelligent and we love to learn. And he says, he's like, I really think you should get your daughter into this, because there's nothing worse than being in a silent prison. And I was just blown away. And so I took my daughter the very next week, and she's saying her she's spelling out her first words and they were really big words, they were, and she was only doing like two at a time. Because it takes a lot of you know, motor skill, mental energy that they don't have at the time. They have to kind of train into it, and she's saying her first words and they're really big, and I'm like, Lee, he's really saying that. And so I felt this excitement, but I also felt this shame because I totally underestimated you know, I thought she was the most brilliant kid ever, but I still underestimated her intelligence and I still thought she couldn't understand a lot of stuff. And and I treated her like she was five years old, because that's how her body showed itself, you know, that's how her emotions and her body didn't. It didn't show what she was really thinking, you know, so we just assume that they're looking away and they're making movements and they're laughing, that they don't understand us, and or they're not paying attention, and they truly are. And so I felt all of this shame. I had to integrate a bit, but it became my favorite thing to do was to go visit the provider every two weeks and have a conversation with Leado. So eventually, after about six weeks or so, she communicate. We call it open expressive, and that's when Lee was able to say sentences and in paragraphs, and I have an actual conversation with her, and it was like the best time of my life, you know, like this is something you know, every parent wants us to be able to communicate with their kid, and so let's see. So I practice with her every day, and she couldn't do it with me, so I had to rely on going to the provider to talk to Leeu. It was very expensive, it was very far, but I would have happily drive driven twice as far and paid three times as much, like I would have happily done it for the gift I was getting. Whoo okay, sorry, that's incredible. And so yeah, I practiced with her every day and finally, after two years, she could hinally do it with me. She could talk to me directly. And I still take her to the provider to get her motor skills up. But but yeah, like so up until then we were having keeping at general conversations. She would once in a while start talking about you know, the provider would ask her if she had a spiritual side of stuff. She would say yes, and the provider would ask her, can tell me more about it, and she says she's not comfortable. Every once in a while she would say she's really happy that me. I had other worldly thoughts and I'm like, what does that even mean?
Speaker 2: You know, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Happily Leelu was able to talk to me, she says, I said, Leedu, you know we all have different skills. You obviously have incredible skills. You can you do this art stuff. You could talk backwards and you do all this backward stuff. I said, I'm you know, I practice energy stuff every day and and you know, and I'm like, Dad is good at electrician stuff, and what else are you good at that we don't know about? And I'm thinking she's going to say some materialistic thing, and she says, oh, I can discern spirits. And I was like, what discerned spirits? And I was like, what do you mean? She goes, oh, I can tell them apart. I could tell the different different kinds. I could tell which was a good or bad. And I remember this was early on, and so the provider said, anything that's too emotional, too personal, try to avoid it at first while she's still learning to communicate, because if she got overwhelmed, it could regress her. And so I said, Lida, we will come back to this because we kept our conversations very general at the time, and I was trying to keep it general, and I said, Lida, we'll come back to this. And so eventually, every once in a while she was sneaking, you know, she would tell me a little bit and then I was a we'll come back to it. You know. She starts slowly telling me how she's had mentors her whole life, and how she goes to this other place, and I remember, what, really, there's so many things that blew my mind, but one of the things that blew my mind is I always thought she didn't have friends and made me very sad. But I learned that she always had friends. She always had these friends that she met at the hill, but she didn't call it the hill at the time. She just said, at this other place, it's ethereal place. And I wasn't. Again, I'm thinking it's spiritual friends. I'm not thinking it's actual like people that we know. But then she meant I asked her. You know, it started to become clear that we had some friends that she was practicing talking to like they would be on zoom and she would be on zoom and they would talk like they I would hold her board and his mom would hold his board. But afterwards I noticed she's always talking. But she's like, I'm he was so funny today and she's saying stuff about I'm like, we haven't talked to him in a week. What do he mean? And then she basically told me she meets up with them every day. And I was like, what are you what? And I said, do you have any other friends? And I said, what about William? And that's the one from the one that told me originally that I should get my daughter into this And she says, oh, yeah, like and she says she's known him ever since they first met. She called it the Satya Center. What was amazing about that is I met his mom and he was there, and Lee was there. She was three, he was twelve, and I forgot the name of that place. That was one thing that was amazing. The other thing was I didn't know Ledu had autism. I noticed he did. I didn't know what autism was really at the time, but I noticed he was looking away. It looked like he didn't even acknowledge Lelou and it looked like she didn't acknowledge him. But she said ever since then they have been friends. And they have been meeting over there, and so I'm just learning so much about this, and so eventually I noticed that Leelu seemed to know stuff that she shouldn't have known. So I noticed if I said something and she was outside, she knew it, or or there was this one memory where well, let me just talk about it. Actually, so I assumed, because I was very familiar with extra sensory hearing, being able to hear from far away, I just assumed that's what it was. I said, Oh, that's why leedu knew what I was saying, because she was outside and she just has that ability. So and then I what was the next one? Oh, I remember another time, you know, other many times Leea would say she was going to get something or she wanted something, and I was like, well, yeah, she seems to always get what she wants, so she's just a master manifestor. I'm not thinking she's using precognition or something. I'm thinking master a manifestor. And then I remember once being in a car with her and I wanted to surprise her with a Christmas song that she hadn't heard in two years, but I knew she loved and I was looking for it on my phone as I was driving. I was like, you know, I'm pushing on the buttons. I'm like, what is the name of that song? I cannot remember? And she kept saying, and you know, as much as she could. She goes, Mommy, give me the phone, and she kept saying, let me have the phone, and I said, hold on Speediu, I'm trying to find something. And I was trying for like twenty mine and I gave up. I was so frustrated, and I gave her the phone and she immediately just types in the song I was trying to look up, like she knew the title of it and everything.
Speaker 2: What you were trying to do and surprise her.
Speaker 3: With yeah, and so she has access based on a lot of these stories. I didn't know about the telepathy still, but at that point I actually said, leelu, did you just read my mind? And she just doesn't say anything because I didn't have a letter board at the time. And I remember realizing once she told me about the telepathy, realizing, hey, she has access to memories that I'm even thinking about, things that I've forgotten. She has access to those because of she knew the name of that place and she knew the name of that song. But yeah, one day she did tell me she had telepathy, or she had the ability to read my mind. And I remember she kept talking about being telepathic all the time before that, and I'm like, why did she keep talking about what.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about? Yeah, as a mom, you're probably heard strange things from kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So one of the first things she said was how there's angels around us all the time, and that you know, you can talk to them. She can see them in real time. She's talking about seeing sometimes people who have passed on will go to her and she will help them. And I'm like, what are you doing the sixth sense stuff here? And I was like, how are you doing all this? And I said, well, how do you talk to the angel? She goes, well, they're telepathic and they're around you at all times, so you can talk to them at all times. It's not like they're far away and you have to pray and they come over there all the time. They're right there. And then finally she tells me she's telepathic, and I said, or she says, she's an eavesdropper. So she says, we're all telepathic. So she calls it an eas dropper, and I said, so, okay, I'm going to think of something. You tell me and I was like, you tell me the word. And so I'm thinking of a three letter word and she spells it out and I was like, oh my gosh. And so I thought of bigger words and bigger words, and then then I started looking up pictures and she can just describe the pictures, even stuff I didn't even notice in the picture. And then I asked her. I remember saying, Leelo, I'm about to have us read a book coming up. What's the name of the book. And then she just writes the entire name of the book and I said wow. And so that was like my first day with knowing realizing about the telepathy. I had known about so many other things. I knew she could talk to the angels and all this stuff she had revealed slowly, slily, But I don't know why the telepathy didn't kick in.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a shock. It's kind of a mind blowing thing to hear, and you're slowly picking up all of these pieces. Telepathy is the last of your concern. You're learning to communicate with your child that you've never been able to communicate with. I think it's completely reasonable that you're like, it took you a while to catch on. Oh my god, not only can she actually understand what I'm saying, but she hears my thoughts. It's crazy, it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I also realize I didn't really The reason why it didn't come to me first is because I didn't really believe that that kind of telepathy existed. That's like stuff from the movies where they know exactly word for word which you're thinking, or access to memories that you don't even or you're not even consciously thinking of. To me, that, even though I've been in the world of consciousness and meditation and all of that stuff my whole life, that's something I didn't believe. And I'm surprised at how much how little I believed in it. And so I just remember that same year is when I got the huge download to start practicing with the blindfold, but actually trying to do it the way the kids in India and Indonesia do, where they're actually seeing the words and the colors, and up until then, I well, up until then, again, I was only sensing the difference between stuff I couldn't actually see anything and so I remember putting on my blindfold and for six months all I saw was darkness. But I was starting to see the outlines, and when I would touch stuff, I would see the outlines, and so I figured, well, this is really cool. This is like it's kind of like Daredevil. I'm seeing the allies. I don't have to turn on any lights. But it was pitch black, and I said, I don't know how to actually see colors or shapes or find details. I don't know how to do any of that. And so I remember going to this seminar with Rob Freeman and Wendy Glanta that was in Canada, and they had barely started teaching it to people. And I actually had a call with Rob first, a zoom call, and he was very shocked at how I could pick up the things by my mind only. So but that was my first time actually seeing it in my mind. That was my first time, and I was like, whoa, and he goes, you need to come to our seminar. And I couldn't go to the first one because my daughter was going to a spelling camp and I had to take her. But the next one, it was just a few months later, and I went to that one and I opened On the second day. We were out in the sun, and that was the key, that was the thing I was missing. I had always walked in the dark. This time I was in the sun and I finally started to see and for them, because this was only their second seminar, they had only had one person see before, and it was this woman who Yeah, they had fourteen, like no eight people in the first seminar, the only one person saw it, and then the second one it was I was the first to see. And they were very shocked at how well I started to see. And then after that they just asked me to Rob Freeman asked me to continually train, and so I started to. I was training it in my way, though, but I started to train so many people that I learned so much more about the ability and how incredible it is. But I'll get back to that in the second. But I remember during that training that week, I remember thinking, I don't know why, but this is reminding me of my daughter, Like there's something related here and I don't know why, but this is connected. And I was telling people during the training about my daughter's telepathy. I was just telling a lot of people and it was just so much going on. Not a lot of people were hearing it. But I remember the one day I talked a lot about her telepathy and my friend was there too, and she was backing me. She's like, oh yeah, Leelu's read for me. She's done this and she's done that. That very same day, I talked about it a lot, the telepathy. The first ones came out of pre tapes and I didn't even know that was going on. I knew some of the families in there too, and I didn't know that was going on. I was like, whoa. And so we had this big forum and we were talking about is this something we should tell the world about. I didn't know the other I was wondering if the other kids were telepathic too. But I remember mentioning, WHOA, my daughter has that ability because some of them were like, I don't know, how was this scientific community? And take us seriously with the spelling if we're saying that they're reading our minds, And I said, well, my daughter really can. And I remember saying that. And then because I was saying that stuff, doctor Diane's people found me and introduced me to her, and then we developed a strong relationship with doctor Diane. She says, Lelu is one of the most telepathic kids that is with her, and she just they just love each other like Doctor Diana loves her so much. But that's how it kind of all started. And Leedu says, it wasn't an accident. It was meant to be this way where my mindsight opened at the same time as her telepathy became public. It's all about people knowing about our human potential.
Speaker 2: Yes, you and Leedu are superheroes, and I do believe that you too are very much responsible for helping humanity understand our future where we are headed. And God, there's just so much to address here. So for the listener who is not familiar yet with Dahlia and her daughter Leedu, I watched them on stage in front of about five hundred people do everyone of these things that they're describing, And it was utterly mind blowing. And I apologize if you hear my cat screaming in the background. She's very clingy. Quit yeah, I'm working d don't be rude. But anyway, so it's very mind blowing stuff what they can do. And I think it's incredible how brave she is because I know, a typical part of being on the autism spectrum can sometimes be like social shyness. And I find it so courageous and so inspiring that Lee do at I think at the time she was fourteen, just Waltz is right up on stage reads your mind.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I saw everything that you just explained that was happening with you looking at pictures and describing it and reading words next to a picture. And she just picked up every bit of it with blindfolds, with cameras on the page. It was insane. So we're past that. We're past needing to prove anything. We're past needing to prove that this is a reality and that you can do this. We don't need to spend any time on that at this point. I believe that the next phase of this is education, and that's where you and Lee Do come in. Is that I kind of see your role as helping educate humanity on where we're headed evolutionarily.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree, Lee Dou. That's it. You know a lot of people might think that I'm kind of making lead to do this, and I'm like, no, no, we're only doing this because Le Dou wants us to do this. It was always I never wanted to go public, but Letho said, no, we are supposed to. She told me before I even got the invite that we will be at Contact and the Desert, that we'd be at the side games. Lidu told me this before she told me. I actually was thinking of going because I heard there was going to be a certain judge or he was going to be a judge. A speaker was Jimmy Aikin and I always liked Jimmy Aikin and and I said, oh, I want to go just to see him. And I was to go to just be a spectator, and so I asked Leelu, I said, hey, should I go to this thing? Or should we both go? And again I'm just thinking as a spectator, and lee Wu says, oh no, no, no. Teachers say so that's how she usually says when it's a teacher talking, because teachers say we're going to be there and we're going to be center stage. And I said center stage and I was like oh. And then she said, so wait for the invite and I was like, okay, I'll wait for an invite. And then like a month later, that's when Hakeem invites me first to contact. I had never even heard of Contact, and then once we work around, he's like, Dahlia, you got to come to the side games and that's why I got the official invites then. But Lee Wu had already known and yeah, the whole thing. Like you said, I'm surprised that we're still at the place where not everybody, you know, people are still doubting. But it's it's understandable, but it's very soon. It's going to be very well known. We've done a lot of work with researchers and especially you know, the movie Superhuman t is coming out soon and me and my blind students are going to be on there and amazing stuff the world's going to see. They're going to see amazing stuff.
Speaker 2: And I've seen every bit of this. Dahlia and I have been friends now since August, and we've stayed in touch and you know, been to two conferences at this point together, and I've been privileged to see this stuff in person. And you did show me a while back. I know we talked about this two days ago, but you did show me a video of someone who is blind being able to see, and I think that's the most incredible thing because of the implications of what's possible for humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I've found it just started with when you open up your blindfold vision in your mind, sight or extracular vision is a scientific word for it. You start to realize, oh my gosh, we're a lot of people say we're in the matrix and this is a glitch or or we are able to do anything. You know, that's the first thing that starts happening. And then and then yeah, I remember the first time I worked with a blind person, I thought I realized, uh wow, like, well, okay, So when Leo first started communicating, I remember thinking, this is so meaningful. What these providers are doing are so incredible. I want to do something this meaningful. And I were thinking, I want to do something this meaningful, but I have no idea, and I was focusing on just I have young kids. I was focusing on just being a mom. But I'm like, eventually, when my youngest son goes to school, I want to start focusing on something meaningful. It can't be spelling to communicate because that looks hard and I don't know if I could do that, because you know, it's still you know, Leada was really well behaved and I've gotten but you know, you have to deal with a lot of the kids have a hard time controlling their body. So sometimes if they're frustrated, they might get violin and hit. And so I'm like, that would be really hard for me to do like and I don't I really commend the spelling to me. I wish I could be like them. But and then so I remember teaching a blind person for the first time and seeing that it worked on them, and I remember thinking this is incredible. And you know, I'm just thinking it's incredible. And then I get up and I start to walk, and he asked me for my arm. And so if you ever see me walk with Lelu, I always give her my arm. It helps her to be grounded as she walks and she doesn't get over stimulated by the senses and helps her to be in her body. So I give her my arm. And so he asked me for my arm, this blind person, and I did, and as soon as I did, I'm like, oh, this is what I wanted to do. This is the meaningful work I wanted to do. And I said, oh my gosh, this is just like being with lethu. But you know, but I'm working in my own thing and so you read, Yeah you can. You can literally have no eyes. I've worked with many blind people with no eyes. You can have no eyes at all and you can still read. And so this is people focus so much on the blindfold. I'm like, this is the implication is so much higher, Like we don't what is going on here is we don't need eyes and we can still read and stuff, and we can still see pictures without eyes at all. Like why are we folks sing on the blindfold so much? And so, yeah, you need the blindfold and stuff. You can actually just do it.
Speaker 2: All need the blindfold. People. I'm so sorry, my cat is attacking my microphone right now. But people need the blindfold because they want to watch you, and they want because their mind can't make that leap and believe what is being explained to them. So the blindfold is like symbolic. It's like, okay, sure, you can just close your eyes and do it. But then there's people that need that visual proof of oh my god, your eyes are covered. You know, it's like for them, it's not even for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Actually, the blindfolds are really good way to train it because even when when a person's first starting out, they need the blindfold. It just as a condition thing. You know, it's a really good thing to start with for your training because it's just kind of it's a huge leap. Like you said, it's really hard to believe anybody can do it. Once you start doing, though, you start to realize you can do a lot of stuff. So I actually started doing these seminars and Leady is actually a part of them where she comes in for like an hour and she'll show them telepathy and she'll kind of give them a lesson or something. But in these seminars, at the beginning, we just show demonstrations of incredible ability. So we'll show a demonstration of me doing the blindfold. I'll have former students come up, so I us I like to have a former student come up that is blind, but I don't tell them that they're blind, and they're blindfolded and they're reading, and the audience is like, yay, this is great, and then afterwards I'm like, oh, and for those of you who don't know, this person's actually more blind, you know, And so that's one. But yeah, so in these seminars, it's graduated. For we're focusing on the mind, sight and telepathy and some telekinesis, but we also show that you can do anything. This is just the beginning of our human potential and we really can do anything. So we've also here are some of the things we've been able to do, and these are just activities we do in between to just show them over matter. But we've been able to easily like stick things to the wall, like anything. We start with papers and then we go to it is but I'm sure you could do it within a few minutes, like it's that easy. And then they graduate just doing bigger objects. So now I have as soon as they're sending me videos all the time of putting lego pieces or keys or boxes or books. They're putting all of this on walls. And it could be any surface. It could be stainless steel, it could be it could be marble. How they make it stick, it's just intention, it's just our human ability. So in the beginning, I say, whatever works for you, like I let people try to figure it out. Some people think that stick stick stick, But it's so easy. It's just the only thing that's stoppings is we don't know if we don't think we can do it, but my kids can do it. It's just that easy. So that that's one of the things that we've done. We've done. Of course, the telekinesis under glass, we've been have people moving cans on the table. All of this helps from mindsight because you start to see what we're capable. But one of the most incredible things we've done is we've apported pennies across the room and so that yes, we made pennies. So the reporting is when you make something up to materialize. So we had one hundred pennies and a cup on a desk thirty feet away, and so we told everyone, without getting up and grabbing one, we want you to put a penny in your pocket. And so the people who had pockets participated. And every single time we've done it three times in a row, and each time at least one person it was either one or two people did it. They would get the penny in their pocket. And there was this one time this guy walked in. He's actually he was actually at the side game. His name is Chris. Chris. Also, there's so many Chris.
Speaker 2: I remember Chris.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, Chris Fasio it's the one. So yeah, there was two Chris's there. You know what's weird. As soon as you said I remember Chris, the Chris you're talking about just called.
Speaker 2: At the thinking of Sadowski, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just called me right now. This is so weird.
Speaker 2: I'm going to talk to him and then I'm going to talk to doctor Diane. I think that'd be really cool to follow this thread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he literally just called me when you said I remember Chris. So so yeah, So this other Chris, he was also at the side games and he walks in. He says he's a coin dealer. He's also he's also really good telekinesis and electrokinesis. He can light light bulbs with his hands, he can make zapping between his fingers, and he can do all of that stuff. And so he walks in and we say, hey, Chris, quickly, we want you to get one of those pennies without without going over there, so just do it right now. And he's like okay, and so he does it and on the first try he gets it. And what's really amazing about this is he's a coin dealer, and so he's been taught his entire life, never put coins in his pockets and he's like, you guys don't understand. I've never put coins in my pockets, and so he was flipping out about that. But yeah, some of the things that for the next one, because the next one's gonna be in February, and so some of the things I've been trying and easily doing because it's all intentioned. This is how it's in Sedona. I don't know the extual name of the place. I forgot it, but it's gonna be in February and Sidona first week. But so I actually tried just yesterday and the day before I'm like, you know, I'm gonna magnetize metal. I saw this woman do it. Her name is three, and I saw her do it. I'm like, I'm going to do it. And so I put a bunch of metal on the table and I start playing and it just took like thirty seconds and the pieces were magnetized, and I was like, okay, next, you know, So all of this kind of helps people's mindsets to realize, hey, we are capable of really magical things, and by the end the they wle have seen it enough and have the experience enough where they leave knowing that they are they can do anything, So it's it's exciting.
Speaker 2: This is my take, And obviously I'm not in charge of like your life and your destiny and all that, but my take on why you naturally took to this so much is because you got to live a normal part of your reality. I mean, obviously you were magical as a child. I didn't know that. That's very cool, but a normal part of your reality was seeing this stuff unfold for Lee Do in real time. So I feel like, whereas many other people are struggling to comprehend that this stuff is maybe even possible, you're just seeing it and you're like, okay, great, my daughter read my mind. What's next. So I think the bar for you to achieve these kinds of things is so much lower because it's so normal. And that's why what you're doing and what Lee Do is doing, I think is so important, is because you're making it normal for a lot of people. And the same way that we're making like the orbs and communication with these you know, light beings normal because it started when we were lead news age. I was thirteen, you know. So that's what I mean when I say we have this kindred thing where like it's almost like the reverse where we were children and started with our dad and then we kind of caught onto it. It's almost the opposite with you guys, where it like sort of started with the child and then you kind of had to, oh, my god, this is our this is our life, you know, and you just went off to the races and it's amazing.
Speaker 3: But that makes a lot of sense. I felt when Lethu started opening. It was like she was doing it gradually every day over a course of time. But I felt like every day was blowing my mind and I had to integrate a lot. And then also in my mind sight opened. I had to integrate for at least a couple of months. I said, this is insane. And then Letho just keeps blowing my mind even more every day, and so I'm having to integrate and then I get used to it. But up until then, yeah, it was a very normal life. And whenever I show people this stuff, one of the first things they tell me is what surprises me is that you're actually you know, when they pick the people will fly out and they'll train with me, and the first thing they'll always say is, I'm very surprised at how normal you are. They say first, like, I'm surprised you don't have to be vegan and you don't have to be like meditating twenty four hours a day. I'm like, you Knowpe, you don't have to do any of that, you know, And so they're just very surprised that there's no prerequisites that you have to have, like all of this experience and all of this stuff. But I think it does help me a lot. Like you said, I think my mindset accepts it a lot more because I slowly was gradually introduced with Ledu. Yeah you had to, yeah, And so I get surprised every once in a while when I'm now I'm kind of used to it. But when I first went to contact, I forgot what it was like for people to not know about this stuff because it was just in the reality. And so when people were shocked at the blindfold, I was like, ah, I forgot that people don't know about this. And then and then with Levu, I was like, I forgot people don't know about the telepathy stuff and how in depth it goes. It's so much more than telepathy. It's and I'm like, this is so I'm kind of used to it now because I've done a few speeches and talks before. But up until then, though, it was it was a kind of a culture shock. Again. I forgot the world hasn't caught on yet. I think we are now. I think it's gonna it's going to get to.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, it's it's it's it's like the rocket is just blasting off and it's it's inevitable now. And it's people like you and Leedo and our family and many others. Uh, you know a lot of the folks at the say Games, just so many people in their disciplines just pushing that ball forward and it's having a collective effect. I think that it's so much more than just telepathy. But I think that is a very important part of this. I do believe that you don't have to be like Lee do to be telepathic.
Speaker 3: Yes, Ledu will tell you that herself. And so that's another aspect is people like when they see me, they'll like, oh, it's just Dalia, And so that's why I get students to show and demonstrate and the telekinesis. But with Lee Doo, nobody's at that level yet. She is teaching me and my business partner. She's like the one that does the seminars with me. She's been teaching us in our dreams, and I've been using the teachings on my students to just kind of get it down, and it started. It's working, and so I'm like, okay, so pretty soon we'll be able to do the person the person to left with you. They've been able to do it, but not at Leo's extent yet, but I haven't been training enough either, And so but Leeu keeps saying easy telepathy is coming. She keeps saying it for those who are willing to do it. And when I say willing to do it, anyone that doesn't is afraid of their thoughts being seen. Anyone that's afraid it's just not going to really happen. It's not that we can it, sits that nobody's going to do it, at least Lid and her friends. They don't do it. If they think you are afraid of them seeing anything. They just won't even read your mind at all.
Speaker 2: And that's so freaking mind blowing because that's the same way that Okay, well, time out, we got to unpack this that that's like so so much confirmation. It's unbelievable. It's the same with seeing the orbs, with seeing you know, interdimensional beings that if you're afraid of them, they will not show. They already know your thoughts. They know down on the deepest levels of your psyche if you are afraid or not, and they know that, they know what you can handle, and they know what you're going to think before you can think it. Why do I know this because of next month, it will be nineteen years that this has been a daily part of my reality. And we've had tens of thousands of sightings where we've seen all these patterns and know why. You know, they communicate depending on what emotion we're feeling, what we're thinking, what we're talking about, et cetera, et cetera. You know, there's patterns just like you know, Okay, I have to do this, this and this to be able to see through the blindfold, you know what I mean, It's kind of the same thing. And I really do think there's a connection there between I think like what you're doing and what we're doing is the same thing. But it's a coin and it's like heads you can see things externally. It's light beings, its dimensional entities tails kind of the same effect on your consciousness. It's raising your vibration, it's awakening you. It's destroying your attachment to the mundane reality. But it's like internal its abilities. It's telepathy, it's seeing through a blindfold, it's leaving the body. It's like the same coin, but kind of different sides of it. Does that make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A lot of people ask me if I could see orbs or if I could see.
Speaker 2: Spirits as you can. I've seen them with you.
Speaker 3: Well, I've always been like as a kid, I was always afraid to see, and so I never I saw maybe a couple times and the scared me. And so and as when my mind say first open, I could see really well in the dark. I remember this is once I could see everything. But one of the things I noticed is I could see in the dark and it's like it was like it was an infrared lighter. So it was like there was a light on and I could see and I remember thinking this is so cool. But then I got afraid for a second. I said, wait a minute, I'm afraid of a ghost face showing up right now. I remember thinking that, and then immediately it went dark again, and then my ability to see in the dark turned off, and I were thinking, Okay, well, I know I can get that back, and I probably one day. I want to see the stuff lead you because le who can see them in real time, like she sees all kinds of entities and spirits and real time. And I'm like, I'll get there. I'm just yeah, And it's that mental thing, and so people want to learn how to do it. I'm like, I haven't done it myself, so yeah, I haven't been teaching that at all.
Speaker 2: That's so profound what you just said. I genuinely feel like there's not enough time in this life to learn from you and your daughter. That's how I feel, honestly, And I wish this is going to sound crazy. I wish I could sit in a room and just ask her questions and learn from her, because I know the second I met her, I was like, this child is special. There's something that she has to say to teach people. And I know that because I was her age when this started with me, and I had a lot to say.
Speaker 3: And at our seminars, I let her come in for an hour and answer questions and they never care about the training anymore. They just want to keep talking to Letho And I'm like, no, leethou has to you know, I don't want to overload her because you know, she's got wouldn't take very much. But they're always like wanting more so badly, Like it's like the training is pathetic in comparison to the knowledge you're getting from her. And it happens every time, and I'm like, sorry, guys, she has to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's you've got to You're doing great. She's got to be protected. People can't just have easy access to her. That's totally good that you do that, and and good mom, But you know, I just I get the set. It's that that she has some profound things to say and she wants to say them. And I was really touched when you guys did make it to the SkyWatch at the side games, and I took it upon myself the crouch down. I was like, Li dou, please pay attention. I think that you know these orbs are going to talk to you. Did you were you listening? Did you understand? She's like okay. I was like, great, I'll come find you later. Do you remember what she said.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the actual phrase, but I I know other people remember.
Speaker 2: I remember, who do we have here? Who's this?
Speaker 3: That's my youngest son. Let me tell his dad to come get him.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget what Leeddu said. She said that the ORB told her because I said, Lidu, please listen, because I believe these orbs are going to speak to you. I know that you can hear them.
Speaker 3: She said, Okay, once again, Hey, Manny's in the room with me and I'm on a podcast. Can you come get him? Misconstistics. I don't even know if I is that Fenton racket? Yeah, can you come get Manny? Well, you can say hi to my husband when he walks in.
Speaker 2: So this is the same energy as my cat coming in the door. This, this is this is wonderful.
Speaker 3: So can you remind me what Leeu said, because I remember a couple of couple remembering.
Speaker 2: And what she said was that the ORB telepathically told her that it was I'm gonna paraphrase I remember the core elements of it, but it was like, we're here to help you, to help you grow, to help you evolve, something like that. But you have to ask for the right teachings.
Speaker 3: Hello, this is Ran. I don't know if you met him.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you. So she said, we're here to help you grow, We're here to help you evolve. You just have to ask for the right teachings. And I thought that was so profound, you know. And I think the implications of this, of what she can do and what you're learning to do through her, and all the other stuff that you're doing. I think that the next level of humanity. I do believe in evolution, but not in the Darwin sense. I think that's a great lie. I think the reality is more like, our consciousness is evolving, so the physical world reflects that, the evolution of consciousness. So as our psychic abilities are increasing, our spiritual knowledge is increasing, the body changes to reflect that. So for every ten of those incredibly gifted autistic children like Leedu who they're their brain is so developed that like their tangible attachment to the physical world might not be as grounded as ours. They can't communicate the same. They can't, you know, do all the normal things that we can do. There's psychic abilities around one thousand percent. They can't turn it off. For every ten of those children, there's one me and U. I think that was that was a quote that was told to me that really stuck with me. And we're like, you know, like eight percent of what they can do, but we could do it. We can do it too, We.
Speaker 3: Can do all of it. Yeah, they're just kind of a natural. They're just naturally good and they just so with with Lee do like her and the other kids have explained to me that it's just that there's so much more in the right hemisphere and they barely sense their body at all, like that, mostly they're out of their body. And yeah, and so usually I'll have to like kind of do something like this. You've you've seen her ask me when she's spelling or something. She'll say, Mommy, go like this, And I'll say, if we're demonstrating, like sorry, we can't touch you know, because it's a demonstration. But what that does is it helps her come back into the body, and it helps her to be able to spell and communicate like us a little bit better. And whereas with us, if we want to go out of body or something, we have to do the total opposite, where we have to forget our bodies there, forget and take our mind off of our bodily senses. But with Lilu, in order for her to even stay still on stage and to just kind of just be collected on stage, she has to focus so much on our body and much more than she normally does.
Speaker 2: Probably a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what's interesting is, you know, we see it like they have these amazing abilities and we don't. It's just, you know, to Lidu, that's just Leada will tell you, like we're all the same like to lead, she doesn't see a difference. But one thing that she does notice is we actually do have incredible abilities that we're not really acknowledging, like, for example, our ability to sense time. She thinks that's an incredible ability that we can do. Like I can tell her, I can tell what five minutes is. I can tell what one hour is without having to look at a clock. I can kind of feel it. And to her, one minute versus ten hours, they're doing the same thing. You know. So she realies on me a lot to help her with time. She's asked me many times like, Mom, I need you to help me with this because I time is just something I cannot grasp. That's just one example. Another thing is because of the you know, when she's out of body, she's used to being out of her body, and when she's in her body, she's seeing way too much light, hearing way too much down it's very over stimulating. And so something I do, like if I give her my arm and I ground her somehow, it makes it so she can tolerate the sound and somehow me grounding her. So she really appreciates what we can do, like the stuff that we can do. And she also appreciates that I can speak speak in a way that others can hear, so like she understands, and not everybody can understand to leve they And so she really appreciates that. She tells me certain things she goes, Mom, please tell people when you know, when certain things come out of my mouth, it's a reflex, and please tell them this. So so often she'll sometimes telepathically, but I'm not the best at telepathy. Sometimes she'll tell me stuff telepathically to tell others, like please tell them this, you know, And sometimes I'll get it, and sometimes I'll need her to spell it. So sometimes I'll give her the boy like we were going, and I don't even have to stay it out loud. I could just give her the word. She knows what I'm asking her. In fact, when we're at these events and we're watching I'll always ask her what her thoughts are about it without actually saying anything, without having to be disruptive, I'll just give her the board and then she'll just tell me, you know, answer my question. So it's a really I love that part of our relationship where we can just do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, go ahead, I don't need to interrupt, but I have to tell you like anime, right, I know, yeah, yeah, yeah, And you know I wanted to shout out Melleck because I had introduced you, guys. I don't know if you have stayed in touch or whatever.
Speaker 3: But she's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I want you to write this anime down if you haven't seen it, and I want you to watch it, okay, is called Mob Psycho one hundred. You need to watch this. It is about a child who is incredibly psychically gifted, and it's kind of reminding me of Lee Do because in the show, he has all these unbelievable psychic abilities. He's just like jealous of his brother who gets good grades, and he has friends and he's normal, you know. So it reminds me of your dynamic with Le Dou. Everyone looks at her like, oh my god, you're this prodigy. You have these psychic abilities. And she's like, Mom, I wish I could tell time. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna love mob Psycho one hundred. It's right up your alley. It's kind of symbolic in some sense of like what you guys are going through and your little bubble of this insane psychic development that most people can't even fathom. Watch that and report back to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds cool, like yeah, Like she she like she wants to experience being able to communicate the way we do. She's gotten so much, but the more she spells, the more she's able to express verbally. She's still not at our level, but she she says, that's what she's really excited for, is to be able to talk like us. Even though she tells me, Mom, it's just so much easier if you just get your tell epathy better, you know, she's always saying, just get Yeah, but I just I just wrote down on my phone the name of the anime, and then I saw that Chris had messaged me, and he goes and I told him, and I told him earlier I was going to be talking to you. He's like, man, I really like Ryan a lot. He's like, he's like, he is just so cool. I was so happy to meet him at the side.
Speaker 2: So I need to follow up with him because I'm really into Chi and I believe that a part of my personal development has something to do with learning more about Chi.
Speaker 3: He's really good at she stuff like, he's excellent explaining it.
Speaker 2: I'm all in. I believe it. But I think with a lot of these kinds of profound things, you need someone to guy you. And I love that aspect of life where sometimes you just have to humble yourself and say, you know what, I need a teacher. You can only get so far on your own. And somebody said a mind blowing comment to me, and funnily enough, I'm dealing with a freaking cold right now. My sinuses are so clogged up it's insane. Somebody I had this condition called chronic sinus itis. Wherever year I get like sinus infections and all this stuff like this, these block these you know, sinus blockages. And I was at the Minrosa to doing my training to become a trainer with them. And this person there who was a student with me as well, her name was Bethany, just a wonderful human being, and we were talking about this. I had just been dealing with sinus issues and she was like, oh my god, you should look into chigong And I'm like, yeah, I'm super fascinated. But why And she was explaining that in this in the Chiese system, that dealing with things like regular sinus blockages is some sort of uh like third eye throat chokra thing, that there's psychic relevance in the sinus system and there's a blockage of chi and learning to manipulate the flow of chi can cause the sinuses to flow better, to cause the third eye to increase more. Because you probably know more about this than me. But doing meditative practices like becoming more aware of the third eye between your eyebrows, I don't know if you do that. I started doing that, and you can feel like these sensations, these pulses and reverberations, and your third eye it's right there in your sinus and sinus cavity. So getting these kind of sinus blockages and things like that causes it can cause psychic blockages, and that there's some sort of correlation there of like if I'm born with a sinus condition and that's something that I'm supposed to work on to increase my psychic perception. I don't know, but I found that very fascinating and ever since I've been really wanting to learn about CHI.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Usually if you do a regular, cheap practice, it's really difficult for you to even get sick.
Speaker 2: So God sign me up. Yeah, that's that's that's good to know. I just think that it's it's so I know I keep saying this, but it's so brave what Lee dou is doing. She's fifteen now, right, and I remember her getting to the Side Games and you were saying that she told you, mom, there's so many spirits in the room right now when we left that SkyWatch. You've seen Star Wars, right, Yeah, do you remember in the third movie that when Anakin is killing the children and he's going to the dark Side and they're seeing it on the Holograms and Yoda's finding out and Obi Wan's finding out, and Yoda he kind of like stumbles and he grabs the wall. He goes, oh, and he stumbles because he fills the disturbance in the forest. That actually happened to me when we walked into the building after the SkyWatch. It was so profound and like for me, it was like, I don't know, if you saw the if you stayed the whole time and you saw the thing going over our head for a minute. They did, and the doctor Diane Powell was there, and you and Lee dou were there, and just the significance of that to me, and there was so much going on energetically. When we came off that parking deck and I came up the elevator and I entered the threshold of the building, it was like boom, this energy hit me and I got dizzy and I had to sit down, and I was like, dude, there's something going on here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know if you remember the night before we were supposed to have a SkyWatch and or there was a sky watch, and I remember, I remember it was so cool because he walked uim me and Chris and then but I remember Lee didn't want to go to that one and she wanted to stay in the room, and I was surprised she didn't want to go, and I said, okay, but I'll still go. I got to be there, and so we go and it was like it was an overcast night and we didn't see very much. And the next night we said, we're going to do it again because it's not going to be overcast or your dad said, we were going to do it again. And I remember thinking I was so tired because that was a night we had all competed.
Speaker 2: I was you were on stage like all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was dead tired. I'm like, I don't want to go. And then you messaged me and I said to ask Lee Doo if we should go, you know, like if all of us should do it, And so I asked Lie Dou and she goes, yeah, you know, she said it really excitedly. Where is the night before she didn't even want to go and she and I was like, oh, lead this second, so I'll have to be there. I'll be there. And that was the night when all of that incredible stuff happened.
Speaker 2: She knew, she totally knew. And I see that in that child.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: I just believe that there's so much more that's going to come from the two of you and that's why I wanted to bring you along for the ride and involve you with the State of the World Forum, which is in starts in two days, by the way. That's amazing, and just like wherever this goes, you guys are there. You know you're you're a part of this, and I think it's it's a part of the future of humanity. And she's only fourteen, you know, I was thirteen when this stuff started. Now thirty two. Imagine her when she's thirty two, what she's going to be doing for humanity, what she's going to be teaching, what people are going to be learning from her. Who knows, maybe by the time she's thirty two, will all be telepathic if we're braving and if our conscience is clean and we're not afraid of our thoughts being read. And that's profound that she said that, because there's two people I know. One of them is a man named Paul Ogelsby Senior. He's been on my show. He's a fantastic human being. He had an awakening experience where he was hearing everybody's thoughts. This was years ago. This is before I even heard of you or met you. And he's hearing people's thoughts, and he was being told, this is the new world. This is what the new world will be. People will hear each other's thoughts and it basically, I don't want to butcher his story, but basically the premise was like, be aware of your thoughts, good thoughts, because when you speak through your thoughts, you know, you don't want to think bad thoughts. You want to think good thoughts. And then I have another friend named Jeff who's a Templar Knight. He's a very good friend. And I don't know if you know much about the Templar Knights, but they're very fascinating group. They're very ancient group, and they have a lot of psychic wisdom, just cultivated over thousands of years, you know. And one of the things that they know for a fact, and I completely agree. And in many traditions, maybe we call this the Age of Aquarius, maybe they call it a different thing in X y Z religion. But there is a there is an event coming for humanity where there will be a profound awakening of consciousness. And I think it's soon. I think it's in our lifetime. I think possibly next year. But that's me being optimistic, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it's already starting.
Speaker 2: It's starting. Yes, you're absolutely right, it's a process, right, But I do believe it is starting, and I think next year it's going to take leaps and bounds with information just to exploiting to the masses. And I believe that when this event happens and people have this new knowledge, which is we are telepathic, there are dimensional entities that we can communicate with and so many more things that it's going to come down to choices that people are going to make. Do I want to be on the spiritual path and develop myself and keep my conscience clean so that I can share my thoughts freely with those around me. I can hear their thoughts and they can hear mine. Or do I not want to go down this path of development and stay, you know, egotistical and on that left hand path of being in your you know, your animalistic nature and being just not good and not empathetic and not spiritual and be completely stuck in the material. I think there's going to be a divergence coming. And there's us who want to be spiritual and we understand the implications of this, and it's out of the mouth of the freaking children who show us the way. That's so profound what Leedu said to you. I'm going to run off through the races with that because that's so synchronistic for me that she just explained to you. In order to be telepathic, you cannot be afraid of your thoughts being heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's what's incredible is when you are telepathic, there is no exaggeration, there's no miss misleading, there's no lies, there's no worrying that people misinterpret what you say. None of that happens. It's like, within this split second, you can know all of this information and you don't have to take as long as we're taking to share a thought. It's like it's instant. It's like it's instant. And something else you said earlier about you know, having good thoughts. So you know how in society we kind of watch what we say because we know if we say certain things, as you know, how do you say? Society kind of trains us and how to communicate, and so we usually if we want to avoid confrontations, will will speak in a way that's not offensive, but our thoughts are still doing the offensive stuff. If we're still on ourselves on others. We're thinking these really hardcore thoughts. And if you remember what I was saying earlier about how just with thought alone, with just intention alone, we can stick anything to the wall. We can magnetize metal, and there's other things. I'm gonna there's a lot of other we can move things from across them. There's so much we can do with just our thoughts. So imagine, oh, yeah, I've actually oh you mean people, Yeah, I know of people that can do that.
Speaker 2: And I think that's coming. I think all this is coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so imagine with these bad thoughts I mean when I say bad, I mean harsh, and the ones that are causing negativity, Imagine what they're doing to your body, just the thought just on yourself, let alone to others, but what it's doing to you to have them all the time. It's like, this is like physical proof that our thoughts are controlling everything, you know, making our reality. And so yeah, just even our thoughts alone, if we can keep them more gentle. And so if we're seeing someone that that has upset us, instead of just sticking with the upset and keeping it in our mind saying you know what, that's actually that's actually not good to have in my head because that thought is very powerful. It's going to hurt my body. It's going to cause us reaction in my body. And so going to that path or you know, it was always taught to us at forgiveness and compassion. That actually is the key to whenever someone does offend me. A lot one of my practices is to go I've learned this from some monks, is to go home and pray to that person gets what they want, meaning like the blessings they want. It helps me to get over the anger. And so so anytime I have anger, I'm like, oh, I better go back and pray for that person, you know. So yeah, So the thoughts thing, you know, that's just one thing we want it not just for telepathy and having a better world, but for our own our own life and our own bad it's it's it's going to be very helpful to help your thoughts be more gentle.
Speaker 2: Our health, for for our development, our well being. I think now I'm not religious anymore. I used to be. I grew up very devout Christian and now I would say I'm like mystical Christianity. I'm like, you know, Jesus is great, but I think that I think that it's so much more than you know, what we believe in worship. But it's like these are these are paths to understanding reality, you know. And that's a very generalized version of what I believe. But my point is I think that people have lost the true meaning of the spiritual teachings and it's gotten confined in religion, and I think that the the real thing that people should be focused on is understanding that spiritual development is so important because it's the blueprint of how we awaken out of material reality. So when I say, you know, I've follow Jesus, I don't mean I go to church. I believe and therefore I'm saved. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying, what I believe is that we should cultivate christ Like consciousness because there is a future where that matters, because we will be telepathic, we will have abilities, our thoughts will unfold around us to where other people can hear them. Beings and other realities already do all the time. I know this. I've been living in for almost twenty years. So I do think that there is a future unfolding for humanity where we have to make a choice. Are we going to be good? Are we going to keep our conscience clean? We don't have to be monks and nuns, but at least have good thought, at least be loving to people, at least be compassionate and empathetic, you know what I mean, Like do the bare minimum spiritually? Right? What about liars? What about thieves? What about you know, God forbid murderers, child predators, people like that. They're not gonna get to partake in this world. They're gonna they're gonna be stuck in material reality when this singularity unfolds and telepathy becomes rampant, you know what I mean, They're not gonna participate. So that's what I think the rapture means. They're not going to float up to the sky, but there's gonna be a divergence of parallel realities unfolding simultaneously, and the me and the use of the world will maybe eventually go I want an apple, poof and it appears in your hand. We're in heaven, right, We're in a heavenly world where we go forward with these abilities, and then those people will be in hell because they can't clean their conscience. They can't just for whatever reason, like try to have good thoughts and good words and good deeds, so they get left behind. But we're all here at the same time. I don't know, that's just no.
Speaker 3: I understand completely. I think, yeah, your thoughts are either gonna be able to put you into a heaven or into a hell. I think with Jesus he was a very everything that Christ could do. Even if you actually read the scriptures, he's actually saying, why aren't you guys doing this already? I'm already showing you what can be done. Why aren't you do a lot of people this is that whole mindset where people think only Dahlia can do winesight or something, and so it's like they a lot of people like to teach only Jesus could do certain things. I'm like, we've had so many mystics that can do what he In fact I and I use that as an example, like you know, like the turning water into why, I already know people who could do that. I'm actually going to have people do that, and we're not going to turn into wine, but we're going to change the pH balance. Everything I do is verifiable, so we're going to actually change the pH balance water and we're going to see how it's you know, so everything we do is gonna be verified. But all of what Jesus did we can do. And that's I very much believe this. But he was telling us, like we.
Speaker 2: Don't worship me, do you could do this?
Speaker 3: This is yeah, he always said, you become right with God. That's that's the first thing you gotta do, is just become right with God. And and like, love God and everything else comes into place, you know, and loving God means loving He even said love your brother like yourself. That's the second thing. So they're all the same thing. And you know, loving God and loving your brother is the same exact thing. The other thing you said, you said something about so oh yeah. So the other thing I wanted to mention was telepathy is just the new word for prayer, like what it always it was always telepathy when they say Leeving says talk to the angels and are telepathic before we said the word prayer. And but it's all the same stuff.
Speaker 2: And you can you're you're not just saying a poem in your mind, like no, you're you're communicating to an invisible force. You have to know that it's actually there and it hears you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's some like like like the Catholic Church, for example, they actually recognize you can do that with people who have passed on, you can still talk to them. They they call it, they're saying, hey, you know. So there's some churches I recognize you can do this. You can talk to people have passed on, or you could even talk to people who are still alive, you know. And it looks like prayer, but it's not. It's more it's more about being to left helopathic and so so Yeah, like there's a lot of mystics out there that have been you know. They they say, oh, it's because they were religious, that's why the mysticism happened, or some there's some religions. I say, there's no such things musticism. Only Jesus could do it. And it's all it's it's just it's us. It's we can do it. All you have to do is be You can probably not even be human, but I always say, if you are human, you can do it. Leaving does say there are some being like one percent of the population can't it's because they don't have angels. They don't have a soul or something. I don't know what that is. I have an askedet, but it's a very small percent.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, that is dude. I I wish I could just be in the room and just have a pen and a path just just I'm telling you this. This she that is incredible. She's little tidbits because the audience is like, Okay, come on, you have to understand that, Lee do she has to point at letters to communicate. It is very frustrating for her to speak words. When you're with this child, as as Daria has explained, you can tell that she wants to say these things and you have to sit there and you have to you know, God forbid not at a conference with six hundred other people, Like I just want people to understand the significance of her saying anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So for her, she has to take these grand concepts that you could just say telepathically and put it into a sentence and and and for her it's like she doesn't say something unless it's going to be meaningful, because that's you know, it uses a lot of enter energy.
Speaker 2: A lot of energy. Yes, that's what I was trying to convey. But it's a lot of energy for her to communicate any of this, to learn any of this is profound. To learn any of this from this child as special, and I just I know there's a way. I know that there's so much that people. People need to really listen to what she says when she says it, because I've been her age seeing you know, beings and orbs and Dahlia. You know these these orbs, they are beings. I've seen beings flash out of them like literal dimensional beings, just poof, they pop out of them. They're very bizarre in the way that they can present themselves to you. And I know that they communicate telepathically. We've known this for a long time. My Dad's been telling me this since I was a child, so like, this isn't new to me. That's why I'm so happy to meet you guys, because it's like, oh my god, there's other people out there doing this too. Finally, think Christ like, we're not alone in this world, you know what I mean. So that's why I felt that kindred immediately when meeting you guys. I was like, there's something very special here, there's something profound, there's a connection and where I came in was I just wanted to drop little nuggets and say, leader of these orbs are going to talk to you, listen, you know what I mean, and sort of get her to even think about that. And she probably already knew. She's probably like, okay, I already knew that, you know what I mean. She's probably in constant communication with them. I don't know if she'd seen orbs, you know, with their eyes or anything like that, But now that that's in her reality, I think that there's a world where she could be in constant communicate with communication with higher entities and distill that for humanity in a sense, you know what I mean. Like she's a channel to another world that most people don't even know is real. She's constantly there, She's constantly in that world. I'm constantly seeing that world. I'm like, hello, people, you need to be paying attention. This is very real, very real.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm constantly learning new things that are real that never even crossed my mind, new abilities and new concepts, like I once in a while, I'll be brave enough to say what else have What else do you know about that I don't know about? And one I think I may have told you this. One of the things she told me was she goes, well, I can go into different timelines. And I was like really, and it's like yeah, and she says, and she's told me so much about timelines and stuff, and she says she sees me and the other ones and what decisions I how things would have turned out if I had made a certain decision, and what will happen if I make a certain decision.
Speaker 2: Incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like WHOA. Every time I ask you, you blow my mind again.
Speaker 2: You know, it's unbelievable. It's truly unbelievable. I'm excited to see what's next. Like the Superhuman two documentary, I wanted to ask you this. I did watch the and I also want to be mindful of your time, so we can we can. I know you have a busy schedule, so I don't want to keep you for too long. That would you know?
Speaker 3: I can do it like another ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, perfect, perfect, Yeah, we'll kind of close down then. But I wanted to ask you this because I watched the first season of the Telepathy Tapes. I don't think I saw the last episode, but I've watched most of it and then of course I met you guys in real life. I'm like, oh my god, so I kind of have a sense of what's going on here. But I know in the first season of the Telepathy Tapes, there were some moms who were saying that their children could only read their minds to a certain point, and then it evolved to where they could read others. So I'm curious, does Lee Doo hear all minds all the time or does she have to hone it in and like kind of take a peek. How does that work?
Speaker 3: Well? Even with those moms that said that their kids can only read theirs, I think their moms just didn't never tried it with others at the time, because I didn't know Lee you could read others minds until we tried it, and then I said, oh okay. Well, in fact, with one of the times we were with doctor Diane and a researcher, and you know, these scientists are always crying when easily when you're like, oh my gosh, to love with these real I just saw real tuck with you, you know. And so there was this one where where LEEU had just you know, she just blew their minds. That whole day and then my husband tells him, you know, you will really blow your mind, as if you know, really reads your mind. And and so he he got the like he got he opened himself up. He got the impression that Leelu was okay with it. He said he felt a strong presence that it was okay. And and so we decided to try it. And so Leeu does read his mind. He and he was just so mind blown. He was crying, he was all of this, and and doctor Diane walks in and he goes, am, I really the first person's mind she'd read outside the family. And I was like, well, yeah, we've never tried it. And then he's like, what about the other kids? And he tells doctor He asked Doctor Diane, he said, what about the other kids? She goes, No one's ever tried it. And so the implications was so high, Like until then, everyone thought that they can only read someone they're connected to. Go and then I learned that when I went to other kids that were able to communicate, I learned the same thing. I said, Oh my gosh, I can they can because I'm open, They're able to read my mind and I don't even Sometimes it's people I don't even have a connection with and so it's like it's more about you being willing to allow them to. But anyway, so a lot of parents don't think their kids can because their kids, you know, aren't able to do with others. They might not have the motor skills, or the other person might not want them to, they might be afraid. And you're I forgot your second question.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was just asking if she hears the minds around her all the time, or does she have to hone it in.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm not one hundred percent, but I think she's honing it in. She's told me before that if there's things she doesn't want to see, she turns her mind away. Okay, and she says she he's actually said before, like I can read anybody's Like she said, I can't read anybody, but I'll turn my mind away or I'll turn want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. At the side games, I I projected some thoughts to her very kind uplifting thoughts when I met her. Whether she heard that or not, I don't know, but I hope she did. And it was basically like something to the effect of your very special child keep going something like that so.
Speaker 3: Well, what's interesting is this is an ability you leader has like Leedu. She she knows this whole conversation like it's like it's as if she's here watching it too, because I'm great. And the fact that you said I projected something to her. Another ability she has is to go away. She she's able to see it just from this conversation and remember me, like she can do it still, like she can see what you're thinking right now, you know. So with me, I can I can tell her about something and not remember the full details, and then she can actually remember the details that I forgot and she'll write it out. Like for example, like with my husband when we were at contact in the desert, again, he was he's very skeptical and for a long time he just didn't even want to see what Lee THEU can do. He can hear me say it, but he wasn't paying attention at all. And then when we were at contact and right before the night before, he goes, all right, finally, you fine, just tell me what you can do, you know, like all right, fine, I give up, I give in. Just show me what you can do. Tell me a memory that nobody else knows about so she tells him a memory about a time he accidentally killed a turtle in Mexico. He went to give it a bath and not realizing that the weather, you know, the sun is one hundred and twenty degrees and so he put this water into a ball cap and the accidentally and killed the turtle the water got too hot. But what was amazing about that is like he was shocked that she knew the memory he never told her. But also she knew details that he forgot, like forgot the color of the hat, and he forgot a few things, and she knew these details. So and so he was just like, oh, man, I'm in a new reality now. So it took him a while to integrate too, Like now he's a believer and well, there's no now he's a knower, I should say, But he's always but he remembers what it's like to think it's all bs, you know, he remembers what that's like. So he always tells those people like, look, I know exactly what you're thinking. If I didn't have her read my mind, I would think the same thing. And you know, so he's always the one that's telling the skeptics that kind of stuff like, hey, I totally I was with you. I was with you. His dad was also believing anything. His dad sees her for one minute and he's like, huh, that's very impressive. And then he goes home and he tells his son how great Utah was and everything, and then he goes, oh, by the way, lead the psychic and psychic is a real He just says, it's a matter of factly, and we're like, whoa.
Speaker 2: I don't think a lot of people are ready to grieve the death of their old paradigm, so they create walls in their mind to not go there and completely destroy their belief system. So they're like, I don't I don't want to know. I don't want to know. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah he would look back. He's like, everything I thought was bs if there's a chance it was real, and it really bothered him for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's shocking. It's hard, and everybody's at their own pace and it's totally okay, and you know, we just have to slowly pull people along. I have learned, being in this space for going on nineteen years now, that if you shine a light too bright, it will blind and it will devastate people's minds, so you have to slowly just kind of let them acclimate. And I used to be, Oh my god, you gotta believe blah blah blah blah blah blah. People they just can't handle it totally, okay.
Speaker 3: But that's like with Levu and me. It's like, if she didn't slowly do it every day, I would have been it was already so much. I felt like my whole world had shifted. And again I was like I was I was a person who was into meditation and consciousness and all of that, and it was still blowing my mind so much for months and I was like I just and every day she tell me a little bit more on. My mind was just always blown and it was just And so I can only imagine someone that doesn't come. You know, the first thing they're going to say is no, it's not real. You know, that's the first thing that protective mechanism. And they'll see more and more evidence and then then they'll start, you know, just a little bit at a time is better.
Speaker 2: Like you said, I want to ask you two things have you heard of? I'm just going to go boom boom, and you could say like, yes, no, have you heard of her meticism and gnosticism?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, both great, perfect and I like both a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think both are blueprints in the ancient world about what is unfolding right now, our psychic multi dimensional nature. And I brought up gnosticism because you said Lidu said there's like one percent of the world or something like that that they can't do this and correct me if I'm wrong, because it was a few minutes ago, but she said something to the effect of they don't have souls. That's a gnosticism that there's a class of human beings that come into this world and for whatever reason, they're like MPCs and it's like they're a part of it's like the matrix, right, It's like they're the part of the program, like the agents or you know whatever. That's interesting that she said that, though, because I've never heard any sort of you know, confirmation that was real. But coming from her, I like that from Yeah, I'm convinced, you know, Ledo says it all right, cool, I believe it. But by the.
Speaker 3: Way that door behind me with the little symbols and stuff, Lee Du painted that by yourself when she was five.
Speaker 2: I love it. That's a trichetra. That's a Celtic symbol, the three triangle thing.
Speaker 3: And then of course, yeah, I actually never seen it before. And then I went to this this really really old church, like a like a really gothic church, and they had it there and I was like, oh my gosh, you.
Speaker 2: Know, very cool. I've been eyeing it the whole time. And you have a thing with orbs behind you really yeah, look it's the painting behind you. Oh the painting, yeah, or the picture or whatever. It's like, it's there's orbs and perfect. Thank you so much for doing this with me, And it really means a lot. And I know that you have an extremely busy schedule and people are constantly trying to dissect you and poke you and prod you and pull you apart and and and God forbid. I really hope that nobody, you know, tries to exploit you or anything of that nature. But I just really wanted to do something different and talk about what you believe, and you know your experience and how you've processed this. I think that that is infinitely more valuable than putting on a blindfold and doing the thing on command. That's not necessary. I think for you, sometimes you're going to have to do that, and that's your lot in life now, and you have to say, okay, sure, because the reality is some people need that and that's okay. But I hope that you enjoyed this and that you know you got something out of this For me personally, mind blowing conversation, very inspiring. I'm jazzed up. I was low energy before and now I'm like, oh my god, I'm a fire. So thank you, Dahlia. Please tell your family thank you for you know, just everything you guys are doing lead to the other kids. I'm sure they're special. I'm sure that there's something going on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're slowly showing abilities too. They're a little jealous that leader could do so much more, but they they're showing me abilities also, So I'm excited to play with that a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I want to say, I grew up with a complex because my dad was this special psychic person and I never believed I was. And I hope that they can learn from me not to do that. Yeah, they that they are equally as special, and just because their sister is doing this thing on stage and she's on these documentaries and she has these incredible abilities. That does not mean that they are any less special, and that they are a part of this too, and that they have abilities and that they are special and we're all special. And I just really hope that they learned that. I'm glad you said that because that I relate to that very heavy and I believed up until last year, at thirty one years of age that I you know, I just I know what you mean, and you know, I just want to honor them, and the whole time I've been thinking, I wanted to ask about them. So yeah, thank you guys. Please check out Dahlia. Please tell them where to go by the way, what your your social media is, whatever you need them to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so where I do the seminars, that's extra dash ordinaries, and then you can just go to my website for wherever I'm going to be at. That's Dalia forgoing dot com.
Speaker 2: Awesome, wow, fantastic episode. I am going to uh follow up with some people in your corner and try to follow this thread. So cool. Thank you for listening. Guys. We love you very much, and please go and support Dahlia and their family. They need support. They're doing something very important for humanity, and we'll see you next week. Bye, guys.
Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the back. Weird Weird, Weird bet the next minute