Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your dad's glazed.
Speaker 1: By the great Chris Raycos, Derek Blackman, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some a shit.
Speaker 4: Sit back and prepare.
Speaker 3: For some glazing. Hey, everybody, welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast. It's us again. We are remote again. I know, we just got back to being in person holidays, be busy. Got some family emergencies in the up in the docket as well, so you know we're playing it. We're playing it remote today. Deal with it. I guess.
Speaker 1: Also one of our men has recently had a birthday. Yeah, yeah, I want everybody to send Chris uh the upper left half of your butt cheek.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a red cock. It's a wrecked cocky.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to keep im not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not wrecks like fucking hard as you can. Like, Oh, Papa Sialis, I mean really, he really.
Speaker 3: Stepped all over you there, like what you were saying, Fuck, no.
Speaker 4: Fuck you. You want me to get righted by a kuma so you can came said that.
Speaker 3: I never said that.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: I never said that, Finding Cooper, I said that that is true.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Flcome start tank podcast. I am thirty two now, I am old. But we got a lot to uh, we've got a lot to uh. We got let my knees click a lot, although my kniece have been clicking since I was like eighteen, So I don't I don't really whatever SA like seventeen cause I played back bus sports, Yeah I didn't, but like whatever.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, you're at.
Speaker 1: The age now where your prostate grows an inch every year?
Speaker 3: What is that? What is that real? No, that's horrified. No, get that clicked.
Speaker 4: That means fifty year old's prosably would be fucking visible out their assholes.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a fifty year old assholeoint No.
Speaker 4: You would, You would hear it slashing around? Is that prostate is so fucking gigantic?
Speaker 3: I don't know how. I don't know how big a prostate even is, you know, I don't know if it's like not that big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know too much about it.
Speaker 3: If you asked me to draw a prostate, I would not be able to do it genuinely.
Speaker 1: If I shove a finger up my likes, I would feel my prostate is that if you would what if I can?
Speaker 4: I want to hear this if you would continue?
Speaker 1: No, Like if I like, would I be able to identify my own prostate? If I shove the finger up my ass?
Speaker 4: I don't make a finger?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean? What would I have to what else?
Speaker 4: Probably your hand?
Speaker 1: I'll put my entire hand in my ass to find my prostate? Yeah, probably, I look.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I think. I think that's what is. I'm gonna get a hand up there.
Speaker 1: I don't like the doctors stick like a finger up your ass they check of prostate? Am I not? Is that wrong?
Speaker 4: Actually? I think they say that. So they get you in the fucking room, they put the hand up there. It's like, so this is a lie.
Speaker 3: They actually put the Now do they start with the fingers and then lead up to the hand or do they do? They do?
Speaker 4: They have like they go fist, They go fist and they open up.
Speaker 3: Right, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: I say, would you rather have the Hulk give you a prostrate exam or Paul Joseph Watson the.
Speaker 3: Hulk he's got smaller hands. I think?
Speaker 1: So what age?
Speaker 3: What age are you supposed to serve? You're getting prostate exams.
Speaker 1: I think it's mid forties now. I think they moved it down a little bit. They moved it down that it was thirty five. I thought it was thirty five. Oh shit, I thought because I thought it was around Okay, I'm totally say I'm too Uh. I know we're only a handful of years apart, but christ I thought it was like, oh, when you hit fifty or something, I'm fucking retarded.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Oh no, you might. No, you're probably right. Uh So recommended age is forty five to seventy. Okay, so not after so not after seventy. I guess after seventy doesn't matter. After seventy you're good if you made it that far.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess anything that's wrong with your prostate when you're seventy is going to is going to kill you slower than time will. So like, I guess they don't care. But yeah, I'm never gonna do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'll just be like I had a what do you call it, I'm never gonna get your prostaly checked?
Speaker 3: No, why the fun would I do that? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? I mean, what about just going under the gas, you know, like smoke a lot of weed and then.
Speaker 4: Have you promise me you'll never get it. Promise me you'll never get it done. Promise me right now I.
Speaker 3: Can assure you I'll never get it done.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm never gonna do that because I don't want to be gay, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay, yeah, but if you're not, if you're like say, if you don't feel it, like say you're you're you get put under, are you still gay?
Speaker 3: Oh? Like the like they like they numb your ass, like like with like a giant mosquito's mouth or something like, yeah, yeah, they get those Jurassic mosquitoes. I should have said anesthesia. That would have been a lot better of an example.
Speaker 1: Same thing. You know, they can put anesthesia in a big mosquito.
Speaker 3: Yes, if we just never figured out how to make anesthesia. But like before before we figured out anesthesia, we figured out how to make mosquitoes real big yeah, and then siphon that weird like numbing thing in their saliva.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yea, that's a world that I would prefer to be in.
Speaker 1: I think I think I think it would have I would Yeah, it would be more interesting.
Speaker 3: It would be a lot more interesting. You know how they bite you, like how they have like like they they have like three prongs or having they they spread it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fucking heinous. Dude.
Speaker 3: I saw that under like a microscope, and I was like, oh, these things are I'm so glad I've I've I've never felt any remorse for killing those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hate them with all my heart.
Speaker 3: You ever saw a ladybug once and I felt really bad about it because that was like an accident, But like I never once with a mosquito. Have I felt bad about it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I always it's pure anger and rage. Have you seen the doctors or the scientists that are giving them limptick mouths and so like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw the video of one trying to like straighten straight in.
Speaker 4: His mouth out. What it feels really fucked up. That feels really fucked up. But also, moito.
Speaker 3: If it was happening to like a person or like a dog or a pig or a cat or anything else, I probably would feel bad about it. But it's a mosquito, So I don't.
Speaker 1: See a humans trying to straighten his mouth out.
Speaker 4: Trying to straighten his dick. That's the most like that's the most like a fordazing thing, and just started straightening his dick out. Then it falls and he creaked it over, and he's like.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, like where you can't well, I guess that wouldn't work because you can still just scoop up com and and then I was gonna say, like to not produce anymore. So I'm like, oh, if you had a limp dick, the human race is gonna go extinct. I'm like, well, that's that's not even remotely true. You could just scoop the cum, you know, you you got the cum in your hand, and then you just flinging at her and then she can still get pregnant.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Huh, what did you say, Kingston? Why'd you say that?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's crazy, always a wild tangent, Kingston.
Speaker 1: That's the craziest stuff, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kingston says. The darnest thing is that was Bill Cosby's last last show before he got canceled.
Speaker 1: Oh you crazy kid?
Speaker 3: That was That was a crazy show in retrospect that they just had Bill Cosby just kind of hanging around kids like that. Like I feel like that's like actually like a lesser talked about thing because Kings's kids said that darnest things was just I guess it's one of those shows that has not had like cultural like relevance. It's like the or like The Cosby Show or anything else. So it gets forgotten that he even did that. But I only just remembered that he did that. It's like, oh, yeah, he just went on stage and asked kids questions and then made fun of them for being ignorant and stupid, and that was the whole premise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: Let's just God forbid something comes out that Cosby also diddled kids.
Speaker 3: Then that would that would have come out already, I would imagine, right.
Speaker 1: I hope. So you know, do you assume there's always some people willing. I've watched enough true crime where people will always withhold information, even like the like, oh, this is what they were searching for. Thank god they didn't ask me about this other horrific thing. And it's like, bro, just.
Speaker 4: Asking about my fucking parking tickets, but I have a fucking nineteen year old rotting in my basement. Yeah, I guess you never aren't asking the right questions, dumb asses.
Speaker 3: I don't know things, whatever things are, things are getting worse as they always are. We've got we've got this uh merger now between Warner Warner Brothers, Netflix and Netflix Highest, which, by the way, before before we start, before we get into this, fucking Warner already merged with Discovery not too long ago. So there, it's it's it's I remember when I was a lot younger than I am now and seeing like this chart, and maybe some of the people in the audience remember maybe some of maybe you guys do too, But it was a chart basically.
Speaker 4: Who owned what of who owned what right?
Speaker 3: That's crazy, and like how few companies there were really at the top of it that siphoned everything down? Yeah, and that was like in like what Kingston like twenty eleven. Maybe, Yeah, I can't even fucking imagine how weird that chart must look now, like somebody should make I'm sure it exists. I'm sure somebody's done it out there. But like I I know now, like as of today now with like Warner Brothers and the Story and Netflix, all the other acquisitions that's happened, all this consolidation, very cool, very great for everybody, you know, like.
Speaker 4: In theory capitalism. I love capital I love capitalism, I love taking eating.
Speaker 1: Right in theory, we always wanted everything to be central, like as far as media goes, when you're watching something, we like the idea of there was like Netflix and Hulu and mostly everything was on those two things. But what this means now since obviously everybody was making their own shit, and then it's like, we're gonna absorb all of this and then make the price infinity billion dollars for this one platform. And that's where that's being headed to, where every other year there will be another price hike. And it's the boiling the frog theory kind of thing. And it's like, I hate this. I've already canceled a few things because I was just like the principal, y'ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so over it. Man. It's like, I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: What capitalism is the best version of society. Of course, capitalism is the best one. The thing about this one we've never seen We've never seen a socialist country work. And it's like, what about what about the best ones in the countries?
Speaker 3: Those are not over there.
Speaker 4: That's not true.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what the actual argument is that people say about that is that like, those aren't full socialist countries. They have they have so elements of capitalism, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like it's like, yeah, like every everything has so do we the opposite.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the Penis countries in Europe. They're like, oh, like what they were doing over there, and like, well, that's different. That's democratic socialism. And it's like, I don't give a fun what it's called.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that, right.
Speaker 4: That's when you start drawing signs on the ground and you start making it rain thunderbolts, rain thunderbolts over.
Speaker 3: The issue is it's like it's the issue is like, competition is good in theory, right and and in practice in a lot of places, but the issue is competent Now, competition is good. The issue is like, this is not competition. You can't have if the if if two football teams are playing against each other and then mid game they're like, actually you're on our team now like that, there's no game, there's no there's not the game's over.
Speaker 4: Then the problem with competition when it comes to the market is that competition will always lead to the destruction of something else, not just defeat, construction. It always does. Fortunately, so that's it results. It results in a winner. But that's why it's it's that's why it don't Well, it's different from winning because like if if if you if there's a winner, right, that means this person progresses, right, and in theory you'll be like, all right, cool, that means this next group of people they're gonna have to go and hit the board to be able to come back to potentially win. Right, But that doesn't happen in the market. What happens then they eat them literally lose an absorbent.
Speaker 3: Right. But it used to happen, though, is the thing. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: I think it you always just getting absorbed. We just didn't see it. We wouldn't have back in like that's why back in the New Deal era niggas they had to do this, they had to do the lateral acquisition thing because of the fact that even then it was just it would happen somebody.
Speaker 3: The point is that you had systems in place to treat that happen when it when it happens, to address that when it happens. We don't have that no more. That is God, it's just like it is crazy. How abouty one of the earliest things that I can remember is when Pepsi, when Pepsi bought Pizza Hut and like all those other like uh those other restaurants because they couldn't compete with because they were just like, well, they're not gonna they're not gonna pick Pepsi, so let's just buy them and make them make them pick Pepsi. And it's just like so it's just so crazy. I don't know, it's pretty gross.
Speaker 4: It's really bad, man, were and the problem is that it doesn't happen because there's laws and what happens to people just don't want to do it. When you offer somebody enough money, they'll fucking do it eventually. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's not like I forgot what that. There was little I remember. I learned about this when all during all the because all that shit kind of got the foundation during the railroad tycoon shit. That's when like all those laws were actually like finally passed. Yeah, because there was genuinely six niggas that owned everything in the country, like actually, and they.
Speaker 3: Were just isn't it like a true Like I could be misremembering, but isn't it true that like those railroad people like like Vanderbilts.
Speaker 4: And Carnegie and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Carnegie like they were for a while. I think that's not true anymore, uh as of the last couple of years, by the way, but I'm pretty sure like even into my like adulthood, they were still at that point richer than anybody currently was within like with factoring in like inflation or whatever. Like they were like seemingly rich for the time.
Speaker 4: I think they I think they were like crazy rich for the time. But I don't, I don't know, I don't. I think Elon Musk is probably be now somebody now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying like even in like twenty fifteen, I feel like that was like accurate, like that it was like Carnegie and like Vanderbilt and and they were.
Speaker 4: They were very rich whatever. Well, the funny is that like a lot of them actually really donated, Like they didn't just donate to their friends, They actually like really donated money. Like Carnegie, if I'm not mistaken, like was like really about donating money to people. He was like hey, because I don't think he was. I think he was the one that was born poor. One of them was born like not super well gay. He was probably gay too, don't does surprise me. But it was just like they actually donated money, and it was like a small.
Speaker 1: Black guy like Carnegie and like, uh, that's basically you know, he he knew what it was like to be small, black and gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm locked out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was like, you know what, I got all this money. Now I want to donate to all my small gay nigga.
Speaker 4: I'm small, I got all this money. I got to help my niggas out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gott I was like, you know what, you you still you're still in all the money, but also shout out you know, I appreciated It's christ Well.
Speaker 4: I think they also did that because that was the when the tax code was way different too. So like the tax code wuld be like, hey, once you may want a mon of money, you're getting charged ninety percent of your taxes, but even nineties a lot, but that's still like not a lot when you're rich man, that's it's still no, no, it's a lot, but like a lot when you're ended. It's a lot. When you make nine million dollars a year, after five million dollars, you're getting tax ninety percent. So I like that.
Speaker 1: That's that a lot of that's so relative because it's like it's not a lot. That's the whole point. It's like it's a lot if you're paying, if you're rich, it's not a lot. That's why they're ninety percent. That's why that's why we need scaling taxes. But we don't have that. It doesn't work the right way. I think everybody should pay the same rate, David.
Speaker 3: But guys, no, you don't understand because up panthers in it. Now, Stranger Things can be in the next space jam.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no space.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: They canceled. They cancel the next half of Stranger Things because it's like, wait a minute, guys, I know we finished. I know we finished the second half of the last I know it's done. But we've just got the Looney.
Speaker 1: Tunes and they're like, okay, I want to see bugs Buddy kiss Vecna.
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: If bugs Bunny blue head off, wouldn't he Vecna got his head separated by bugs Bunny, wouldn't that be amazing? And everybody's like, no, yeah, I know that's what we're doing it.
Speaker 1: They replaced that redheaded chick with the yosemite Sam.
Speaker 4: Make Lucas kill him kisses.
Speaker 3: This but the Sadie's sick with said, that's fucking'd be powerful.
Speaker 1: That'd be powerful, you know cause I already said I'm not really that interested in its Stranger Things anymore. It's just too Yeah it's past this would that would bring me back in because it's so stupid. I would have to watch it, yeah.
Speaker 3: Even now, Like I like, I I finished like the first half of the last season because that's all that's available right now, and then they put the next half out in Christmas, I think, But I'm just like I'm watching and I'm like, I'm really just watching this for the sake of like, having seen so much of this.
Speaker 4: I just want to finish.
Speaker 3: I just want to end it and say that I finished the show because like, I don't know, man, like some of these some of the lines in that show. There's a line in that show that made me laugh out loud, and I don't think it was necessarily supposed to. And I wonder if Kingston agrees as somebody who's seen it. But like there's a scene where Dustin, he's this kid with like the weird teeth. Yeah, uh, he doesn't look that weird. Anymore. Actually it just looks normal now, but a baby yeah he looks yeah whatever, But like he was he was at like some graves, like being all sad. And there's a scene where like I guess, like these four bullies approach from every like the camera spins around. There's like one bully behind him, one bully like kind of there one bully there, and then the other bully kind of come in and it's rotates and they all like they all they're all saying something along the lines of like, so the first guy goes like, long way from home, aren't at dustin or whatever or like, and the other one says something to that effect, and it's like shouldn't be out here by yourself, and then the last guy goes haya, and dude, I was like, I was cracking. I was like, I don't think like it didn't come across like a joke. It just kind of felt like they just ran out of things.
Speaker 1: Was that it sounds like an inside joke, like somebody wrote that and they laughed at and like, oh, let's put it in the show.
Speaker 4: But to me, it sounds like somebody was like, yeah, this would be funny for him to say, right, I don't think.
Speaker 3: It doesn't read like a joke, though, like like I don't know, there's certain there's certain things like that.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it to be funny to a writer, like if you were actually like, what we do, We're we're shopping some stuff. Oh, that's funny, but then it actually ended up in the show, which is funny to them.
Speaker 4: And then on the outside you're like, fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that the delivery is crazy because it's almost like seductive. What's up?
Speaker 5: So it's funny, this is completely that actually says that, huh.
Speaker 4: Just powers on bugs bunny bugs bunny. He's like, wow, this is crazy, and he puts then he makes his dig stretch all the way to his face and violently busts his he off. I normally do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a whole there's a whole episode based.
Speaker 4: On You don't watch. You don't watch fucking gloney Tunes. You don't watch you don't even watch every single minute of Loony Tune. In a while, man, it's been a wile since I've watched everything watch sit.
Speaker 5: Down, since I've watched every single minute of tunes.
Speaker 3: Is that is so much content It's staggering. There's so much Looney tunes?
Speaker 4: How much Looney Tunes content is there?
Speaker 3: More? More than you assume? I assure you.
Speaker 1: Let's get one of those commentary guys that make twenty hour videos to fucking make make a comprehensive I don't know a video. Ask how Manynes.
Speaker 3: How many Quentin reviews are there of Looney tunes? How many forty two hour blocks?
Speaker 4: How many minutes of the content is there?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 1: There's somehow there's more.
Speaker 4: Give me a range, five finutes, give me a ranges.
Speaker 3: What do you mean of like hours even?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would guess easily at this point. Maybe maybe like thirty eight hours seventy.
Speaker 4: Two that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Also, I know you're looking at like an AI summation, So it's fine, of course, yeah, whatever, what does to say?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 4: He did get exactly? Oh so he didn't have single I don't have him ready yet of all looming tunes. But there's over one thousand classical shorts, some in the eight minutes. Okay, so is there an approximation? So there's so the guest estimation is there's at least over two thousand hours.
Speaker 3: That is fucking outrage.
Speaker 4: That's two thousand hours.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Two's crazy, all right.
Speaker 3: I guess counting. I guess counting, like all the spin off shows.
Speaker 4: And all the movies and ship movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'll get it done in a few years, all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm watching it. I watched it all at the same time at speeds, at like one hundred times speed. Yeah, and I'm watching a room full of screens and just watching that ship.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna just make a bunch of windows on my monitors, you know, and then fucking speed him up, and then I'll make a four thousand hour video essay on how important Bugs Bunny is to be, uh, the existence of man?
Speaker 4: Did you know they're sound much four thousand hours? I don't, do you understand?
Speaker 1: I understand how bugs Bunny is and how he needs four thousand hours worth of content to explain how without him, humans would not exist?
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting continue to exist or like have existed?
Speaker 1: You know, it's into my words, they would not exist.
Speaker 4: The creation, the creation that came after humans.
Speaker 3: Yes, so far, and time is not linear. Time is a single point. We all know that, and so the future can influence the past.
Speaker 1: Have you not seen Terminator right, fucking great movie. Fucking more. The first one's kind of okay.
Speaker 4: I do want to she was good.
Speaker 1: I really like to. It was really fun.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: I do want to bring this up only because I had to see it and it made me really sad the I saw it on my birthday. It is a terrible thing to wake up to. But there was a So there's a clip I don't know if you've seen it of Jimmy Fallon and I think Sidney Sweeney. If it's not Sidney Sweeney, it's uh that archetype of person. Yeah, And they were like, I guess the whole premise of the game was Sidney Sweeney was sitting there and there was some elaborate scene behind him, behind her, and then Fallon was trying to charade, try to get her to guess what it is. Oh, do you know what I'm talking about? I get the concept, do you know what I haven't seen the clips. So the clip is a bunch of people in the l Booboo costumes doing fucking six seven outside of like some fucking place.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's a way to fully articulate how infuriating it was to see this because I just don't know who's watching late night television at this point. Yeah, who is who are these people? Who are these people? Do you know anybody?
Speaker 1: No, not a single soul, Not a single soul. My friend used to watch Conan when he had a show in and that was the last of it.
Speaker 4: The last person I know that even remotely watch that recently died. So like, yeah, like it's genuinely like no, like, no one.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I don't know, man, it was. Uh, I just don't know what we're doing anymore. I feel like.
Speaker 4: I feel like media again.
Speaker 3: It's like a fucking i don't know, like.
Speaker 4: A more modern troll dolls.
Speaker 3: Literally modern baby type things.
Speaker 1: I guess okay, yeah, yeah, okay, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 4: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah I remember, I remember, yeah, okay. So it's like all the things that the kids are into la boo boo and six seven.
Speaker 4: Not even kids, fucking adults. So does kids can't buy that shit? It's great?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that the adults buy for the kids now and then collect them like Pokemon or some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah somewhat, but I'm pretty sure it's like, oh, these things are things I've come from loule boxes, so it's pretty much gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like it's totally yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's like like I play like I played Pokemon right, and I Pokemon has this thing right where they try to say it's four kids, but with the way they release cards and the price of the cards, they know that kids are not buying that it's not four kids. They're doing it to say it's for kids so it looks more innocent, but they're doing it for the scout. They know this, so go out there and pay a ton of money to buy the cards, and they're going to try to resell it. So they're saying it's for kids, but it's it's it's literally to have it be bought by Also the support they get for the Pokemon that clearly came out in my generation like Gen one and Gen two. This is for just for adults absolutely to buy, so they purchase it. It's not for kids. Yeah, I like to say it is it's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, that it makes perfect sense. Yeah, because yeah, literally they can show face better, that's it. They couldn't. Well, it's it's actually I think they're just double dipping because if you have a mature like MTG type of thing. Well, it's just old, sweaty people and almost like no, because it doesn't appeal to very young children, right, So it's it's brilliant really because it's like the kids want it, the adults want it. I fucking hate it, but also I totally understand it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, MTV did is doing collapse now right, They're like, my magic Gathering. The main form of the game is dead, and now people played the vision of Amanda would just like they do all the collapse from different like reality stuff like that. And that's just for money.
Speaker 1: Everyone's fucking doing that now, man, Even though.
Speaker 4: It's just for money, there's no point of like not doing even Ray didn't. Ray just recently put in They.
Speaker 1: They put in everything, They've put in everything can think of. They did Zena, they just put an Alien and Predator, they did the Ninja, Turtles, fucking whatever you can think of. It's probably why not, like why not do Alison fucking Wonderland, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: They recently didn't. They did an Avatar the Last Airbender set of Magic recently, Oh interesting, they did a Nina Toto is coming out soon. I'm gonna get that. Don't say that ship they did that. I'm sure they're gonna do. I'm surprised. The only reason they haven't done Star Wars yet and Magic the Gather because Star Wars is a card game that is successful also, or they would have done Star Wars right And by now you think they're maybe.
Speaker 1: They're just like too high price, because I feel why wouldn't they want to still share their IP just because.
Speaker 4: They already have They already have an IP of it working, you know, but like why not like get more money from other people that wander That kind of fucks with the piece of identity. Identity Okay, Okay, I mean I like, I like, I would still do it if if I'm if I'm a soulless money grubbing piece of shit, I'm selling everything.
Speaker 1: I guess That's why I'm surprised that, like, like, wouldn't you be dist like like, at a certain point, I feel like Raid will find a way to put in Star Wars because they just they make so much money. It infuriates me. It's just rich people of you know, I would love to really enjoy this game, but rich people, you know, destroy everything.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's cooked. Yeah, it's absolutely.
Speaker 1: So awesome.
Speaker 3: It's good stuff. The only thing, the only other thing that I saw in my feed over the weekend or over the the last couple of days, I guess, was, uh, this Quentin Tarantino Paul Dano stuff. I saw a bunch of like weird posts on my on my feed being like like Paul Dano appreciation posts, and I was like, what the fuck is going on? What is happening? Because I only know Paul Dano from There will be Blood and I guess the Riddler from The Riddler from the Batman. Yeah, so I don't have much. I don't know really anything about the guy. And then I found I looked into it and it was just like, oh, I guess. Quentin Tarantino was on some podcast and he was talking about uh they were they were like top ten films or something. It was like something along those lines, and There will be Blood came up and he was like, yeah, it's like my number five. It would be one or two if if it weren't for a fatal flaw, and that fatal flaw is Paul Dano And he was just talking about and then there was a bunch of other things like so the person asked him, like, oh, so you don't care for Paul Danna was like, yeah, I don't care for Paul na. I don't care for Owen Wilson. I don't care for Matthew Lillard. It's just like he just randomly naming these these these specific actors where it's just like, yeah, I don't like these guys.
Speaker 4: Famously like not a bothersome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I don't know. I do think Quentin Tarantino is just autistic, sure, and so like he's just like if people ask him a question, he's just gonna be like honest about it and he's not necessarily gonna care. But like it is, it is mega weird because he went really hard on Paul dannem Like it's one thing to not care for Matthew Lillard to Owen Wilson. I don't care for Owen Wilson at all.
Speaker 1: But like he was fantastic and Shanghai nude motherfucker he was.
Speaker 3: You watch it his nose, man, I hate his nose.
Speaker 1: It's pretty and I honestly that's what I thought. Shangaan Knights was pretty good too, but I like the Shangha Knew better.
Speaker 4: He was great in a freaking Dargy Unlimited too.
Speaker 1: He had some good roles. But I think I think I I would. I have to guess it probably is because of his fucking nose. It probably bothers the shit out of him, and he passed his acting because he's just staring at his nose.
Speaker 4: I think what happens is I think what happened, Well, he's him being like violently autistic. Yeah, probably like probably quite literally that. Yeah, he was like, you don't fit into my you don't fit into my imagine. You can't see the end the right way. I can't have you. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't picture you saying dead inward storage. It doesn't work.
Speaker 3: I think that's crazy about he called him. He called him like the worst actor in SAG, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: That's a stupid thing to say.
Speaker 3: That is a crazy thing to say because he's in SAG and he knows he's not a good actor.
Speaker 1: There's so you're unknown people and I was almost in SAG. I was gonna join SAG, like you know what I'm saying, Like the stupid it is.
Speaker 3: It is a crazy thing to say, and it's.
Speaker 4: Just like I think it is I think it's so weird. Probably he probably brought up the fact that he fucking probably said the N word in a really unfucking becoming way, And knowing Tarantino, he's probably like, I'm gonna hold on to this. I'm gonna be mad about this for years, and when I get a chance, I'm gonna get him, and I'm gonna talk about a black, stupid that guy that is so he saw its magical, it is.
Speaker 1: So there's a clip. There's a lot of things, the horrible things and weird things about him that are floating around because of this now that I know because Chris mentioned this, and like, oh that this makes sense why I'm seeing Quentin Tarantino hate. And one of the worst clips was, uh they were talking it was it was the oh, man, who's the I don't, I don't know Howard Stern there you go.
Speaker 4: I save myself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I was gonna like try to describe him, be like who's this guy?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: But anyway, yeah, so they're talking about I don't think he's interviewing him, but I think they're talking about an interview that was being done and they were talking about Roman Plansky and and uh, basically, what do you think about him winning that oscar? And he was like, oh, this is great and stuff. And the person asking him like, so you think it's great that a rapist win an oscar? And he's like, well, yeah, it's not. It's not rape. It was sagutory rape. He had sex with the kid and he's like yeah, and the kid didn't want to have sex with him, Like, no, the kid did. And I'm like, this is this is so autistic, has no idea how horrific it sounds. It was like, oh my god, like I have I never heard that clip until actually, probably an hour ago. I was like, oh my god, this is crazy. It actually makes me feel a little weird.
Speaker 3: That is fucking crazy. Yeah, that's you're hearing.
Speaker 4: You're like, b please be quiet.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, shut the I know there's difference between rapes stats where rape. Shut the fuck up?
Speaker 4: What? And then it's like you the differences are not important enough for you to defil.
Speaker 1: It's like, like I was saying before, if you're in a scientific setting debating on the actual legality and and and actual definitions of words, okay, that's not what this is. Like, we are in a social conversation where it's very clear to just shoot down anything that has rape in it, like, let let's go. It's a very simple ask.
Speaker 4: Hey, I refuse.
Speaker 1: Refuse has failed.
Speaker 4: I have to talk about this. You won't silence me.
Speaker 3: He failed a quick time event, real hard, real hard.
Speaker 1: He fucking snapped the controller instead of fucking pressing X.
Speaker 3: It is very weird. Is this a weird Yeah, it's a very weird thing to just go off and say because he's not Paul Dana was not the worst actor in side. I will say I have I've seen There will Be Blood, and I don't think that movie is very good at all, really really yeah, I think it's I think it's one of those things that's like, I think it has the air of a movie that's good, but like it kind of I don't know that. That's one of the more controversial takes that I have about movies, Like I just don't think that movie is very good. I think there's another movie that's like a lot that's somewhat similar that people get mixed up with it all the time. Oh my god, what the fuck is it? It came out around the same time There Will Be Blood and uh, No Country for Old Men. No Country for Old Men's fucking way better, like almost almost almost.
Speaker 1: Obscenely my Country universe. It is much better that that movie had much more of an impact on me than There Will Be Blood. And I saw There Will Be Blood lot later when I was more mature to even like me too. And uh, I will say, Daniel day Luiz is one of my favorite actors of all time. I liked There Will Be Blood because Daniel day Luiz was in it. If somebody else was in it, I wouldn't care about that movie at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly. That's kind of how I feel about it. And even and even the parts that he's in, I look at it and I'm like, I don't like, I think you're doing a good job, but I think just I just think this sucks, like this like the seed of him like going down, like oh, I'm the third Revelation. I'm like, what, Like this feels like it's trying to be It feels like it's putting on like a front or something. I don't know, I don't I don't care for that movie at Allso when I first saw this, I was like, oh, weird. I don't know how to feel about this, because like, I think it's a weird thing to say about an actor who's done nothing to you. But also like I look at that movie and I'm like, I kinda I think the whole thing's kind of lay, so like it's weird to focus on him.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think those are both good movies. I think obviously, no, Gondro Menez is just the main character. Is a better case study. Like that's probably like, yes, genuinely in films, probably like top four characters in films.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well up the amazing And I don't want to go crazy, but I'll absolutely put him in the top.
Speaker 4: For me, I can think of like genuinely as characters. That is one of the most crazy well of villain. This character, he's like up on top of He's like really up.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say that, like from what I remember, and it's been a long time since I've seen it, to be fair, so I don't Maybe this is not accurate, but I remember one of the biggest things about There Will Be Blood that I just didn't care about was that like, bro like these there's no I feel like the movie has no arcs at all. Like, I feel like every character is the exact same the entire time, Like there's nothing. I feel like I don't remember even what the fucking story was at all for There will be Blood.
Speaker 1: It's a very I gotta watch it again, I guess purposefully mundane. Uh, it's it's it's.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like if Napoleon Dynamite was trying to be a fucking Oscar movie and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: No, that is crazy. No, that is crazy because Napoleon has an arc.
Speaker 4: It is, it's one of it. It look, I will, I will.
Speaker 1: It's one of those times where Chris, You're not a huge movie buff that I couldn't agree more though, in this scenario where I kind of feel weird that I'm like, I didn't enjoy that as much as I felt like I should have, And I'm like, I don't know, and yeah, I agree. I think I need to watch it again to maybe because I it just the way that people talk about it, I don't feel the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't know this was the whole thing that was happening. Tarantino is a fucking weirdo. He's been a fucking freak for the longest time. Yeah, he's clearly not socialized correctly. He's always like doing some weird He's always putting on some kind of face. I love that Bet interview where he's just clearly like he's clearly masking. It's crazy. It's the funniest shit ever.
Speaker 4: It's why it's so funny. I was like, why is he doing just I was like, just talk.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, just just speak like an old person. It's fine. But the issue the issue that I find and I see this happening sometimes in the reverse as well, Like I've seen a lot of videos now where it's just like because he was going off on the herd, on the paint, on Paul Dana for no good reason, people were like they were like, man, Quentin Tarantino sucks as a person, true, but then they were like, you know what, and his movies weren't really that good anyway, And it's like, well, I pause, I don't know why. I don't know why. I don't know why we have the need to do this where it's just like because we do this in the reverse too, like we sometimes there's people who like, wow, they're a really likable person and they've got like good politics, and then their art is elevated when it kind of sucks. Yes, Like it's just like we don't we don't need to do that. Like shitty people make great shit sometimes, great people make garbage often. That's fine. It's fine to just admit that certain things are just Like, you're not gonna sit there and tell me that Glorious Past is a bad movie, Like you're fucking out of your mind. I mean, it's insane.
Speaker 1: He has fantastic he has a lot of fucking great movies. Man Fiction is one of my favorite movies of all time. Also terrible.
Speaker 3: I will say I don't like Once upon a Time in Hollywood. I don't care for that.
Speaker 4: Amazing I forgot the amazing film. Amazing film.
Speaker 3: You do you actually like that movie?
Speaker 4: I actually do like the movie.
Speaker 3: I maybe I gotta watch it again. I just did not care for it.
Speaker 4: I think that movie, that movie's overallame plot is kind of like because you know, that era of Hollywood, I don't give a fuck about because I'm way too young to care about it and I'm not a movie buff in that direction. I think it has really good scenes though, that that's some really, really, really really great scenes.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: I just I'm like, this scene is this is this is a this is insane. It's got good scene. That's what he does though. I think that's what that's his talent is. I think he's better at creating a scene than anyone.
Speaker 1: How many hand words are in the movie?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 4: No, I think none.
Speaker 3: Actually that I'm not That can't be true.
Speaker 4: I'm not watching none.
Speaker 1: You couldn't strap me down and give me to watch a movie.
Speaker 4: Just pulls up the script speed reads through it. Horrible one. Bruce Lee almost said he got kicking phrase.
Speaker 1: Headed see if you if if Bruce Lee said.
Speaker 4: That started what they started seeing his daughter and I'm freaking what you call his daughter? And uh Terenceino after that? Yes, yes, absolutely, because they portrayed him like a jackets. Bruce Lee was famously not a dickhead.
Speaker 3: Bruce.
Speaker 1: I absolutely remember that, and maybe that's why subconsciously I didn't watch it because I remember being upset about that, because I'm like, the is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: It's funny, It's really funny because of the fact that literally he just was never an asshole. That's what makes it really funny. Is this, like why did you It's clearly like white Man thinking his action stars are better than obviously action stars somewhere on the part of the world. I get it, but it's like, why, like why hit I guess he was it at the time. Yeah, he was the star at the time, remember correctly, So who whooped his ass?
Speaker 1: Brad Pitt's yeah, yeah, okay, I remember hearing something. I'm like, all right, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: But the but the problem, the problem is not even like you guys ass whooped. It's the problem that he was like an asshole.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's it's all a problem.
Speaker 4: But have you seen the movie? No?
Speaker 1: No, I said, I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: And so the context, the context is that Bruce Lee is like walking around talking arrogantly, like boistering, which he does. He is a boisterous person when it comes to him calling back and form with combat people. But it's him be like, if I hit you, you'll die, and it's like, yeah, anyone does that, You'll go to jail. And it's like yeah, but this, and he's he's just being a jerk for no reason, and it's like he was literally not that guy. He would do that in matches where people would disrespect his martial arts. He would like kind of be a bit of a show boat because he was better than most of he was fighting. But it wasn't like just randomly an acting field around people. He would just be fucking being an aggressor to people.
Speaker 1: I imagine Tarantina watched him in like one film and he's like, that's him, and then he just built around instead of building around like Bruce Lee, the actual person that he brought. You know what I'm saying, Like, like, I wouldn't put it past him to this is how I see Bruce Lee because I saw him famously in this one role.
Speaker 4: He'd beat Chuck Norris when I was younger, and I had every Chuck Norris toy. So I'm mad about that. So I'm gonna make my character who I made, who has all the powers he needs to beat Broce Lee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, perfect.
Speaker 3: No inwards, Chris, No, not a single one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Todo.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of feet though there is feet in I mean I do remember that. I do remember that it's.
Speaker 4: The whole retire Manson group or that's what they're called, right.
Speaker 3: It was marg Margaret Quayley, I remember specifically, Yeah, like front and center and.
Speaker 1: They're always Yeah. I remember the first time. I always I thought it was weird. Was uh uh killed ill?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I remember being actually like the.
Speaker 4: Fact there's a shot of her feet really bothers me. When she gets out of the grave and there's a shot of her feet and I'm like, why did they take her shoes off and nothing else?
Speaker 1: I was just like, Bro the editor, I'm like, gotta just you gotta just cut this shit out. Why he's not looking, man, just just just take it out real fast.
Speaker 4: You think someone like him is not gonna watch every minute of his movie on fifty speed? Yo?
Speaker 1: What is that speed?
Speaker 3: This is a wild tweet. What what? So do you guys? So do you guys remember Sean Murray? This is a very specific this is a very specific name, so familiar. So Sean Murray was the head of Hello Games. He was the guy who he oh yeah yeah yeah yeah no man Scotty.
Speaker 1: No man Scott yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Like so the gamer Words tweeted this cryptic kind of teaser thing where it says the blank are silent, blank bleeds new blank stir and so I guess's supposed to be like some a RG or whatever people might be like looking for the hidden words whatever. And Sean Murray, the head of Hello Gates, is like, is is Jeff about to reveal the Epstein Files is a world premiere.
Speaker 1: That feels like a.
Speaker 3: Weird thing for like a like a game's CEO to say.
Speaker 4: It's weird, but it's also just funny.
Speaker 3: It is. I just that's I don't know, I just I thought that that was like some like guy, you know what I mean, Like I thought it was just some Twitter account and it's it's fucking it's No Man's Sky at No Man's Sky said this. Yeah, the you know, like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Very calm and wholesome type of game too when you think of like, you know, it's like, oh, it's not like, oh the somebody who's working on Doom or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like right right, it's not edgy. It's not edgy at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm thinking, I'm so. I watched I watched a bit of the Pierce Morgan Jubilee debate, and it was really funny.
Speaker 1: Smile off my face so fast.
Speaker 4: It's so it's so funny because I love Pierce Morgan simply because of the fact. I think he is an unbelievable retard. I think he is bafflingly stupid and really old and British, and it's just like, you are so not you should not have the platform you have.
Speaker 3: He has a really weird mix of being correct and wrong on so many issues where I'm like, how could you possibly think both of those things simultaneously? Yes, Like, it's very bizarre.
Speaker 1: I've never seen I've never seen a host like that. Actually, yeah, to Juggle, that's he's he's.
Speaker 4: A genuine like centrist pussy like actually, like he doesn't stand for anything, but if he did, he would some of the ship that he lets, Like he let fucking what's his name on there? That fucking the guy that said gay people should be killed? Like, actually, I forgot his name something Nick me me me Nick something with his name Nick. No, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 3: Can't help you. I can't help you.
Speaker 1: Nick Kingston Jamison, Nick Mollin, Nick Mollin.
Speaker 4: I never I never went I never went on there with my real face. I never went on the actual face.
Speaker 3: Did you see nickmollen talking about how he like he was telling uh Tony Hinchcliff, how like Austin sucks now and he just didn't get it.
Speaker 1: And and Jonny being so fucking oblivious, so like trying to subtly tell him that you.
Speaker 4: Ruined is there, roganck is there? How could it suck?
Speaker 1: You and your comics ruined Austin because he used to just.
Speaker 4: Make he look terrible? Look at me, I'm toll I have I have all this money and horrible teeth.
Speaker 3: There's there's the pungent to roma of Joe Rogan's peep in the air, Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: How could this possibly be bad?
Speaker 3: Do you not smell his pungent penis? Do you not smell that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a good smell. Actually, don't, don't, don't. Don't make fun. Don't make fun.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a it's like you it's vaguely eucalyptus.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, speaking of like humiliation and bad smelling stuff. Uh A Kash had his uh wife on the latest Flagrant episode.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it didn't and then went through all the.
Speaker 1: Allegations of all this stuff, and they they did a lot of damage control, but at the end of the day, a caution ended up looking severely worse. And it's it's it's just I feel two percent bad for the guy. I really do, because he's kind of in a he's stuck. There's there's nothing he can do because she's an obvious like you know, made excuses for everything. Oh when I said popping my pussy, I meant this, And there's like an urban dictionary that's non sexual. And then they found like an urban dictionary definition that would be like, you know how everybody uses pop and pussy, but I guess to in some circles it just means getting dressed up really nice and dancing and shit, I'm like okay, but you know, like explaining everything in the way I was like, bro, this.
Speaker 4: Is the see.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about is like that just comes across super defensive. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's like that's like I can't remember who said this, but like I remember this quote from like a long ast time ago, but like it was like some of the something along lines of like you're if you're explaining, you're losing type deal, and to over explain it makes it feel like you're lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you absolutely in certain settings that is one hundredcent true. And in that setting, the way that they were it was a lot of damage. They made fun but also really tried to be Okay, oh so she really is a virgin, Oh this and all this, like this, all these things that it was so fucking embarrassing. I was getting like secondhand embarrassment, and especially the way that she trant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then the way that it's really funny seeing him because he's he's he's done, like his his respect is gone. Sure, Yeah, like anyone that didn't adore him thinks he's just trash now? Is this trash now? And Andrew Schaltz has already been losing like a lot of real estate and people for a while because of a lot of the dumb he said that's resurfaced. Sure. Also, I don't know why him and Charla Maine have a podcast.
Speaker 1: Like still that's still going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like why Charlamagne's a moron means a moron? And then like and and then and then Schultz is just just like he's just like offensive funny in a way that it's like you're not even trying to say anything, You're just you're more focused on the joke than the thing most of the time. And that doesn't work with a guy that's dumb.
Speaker 1: He lost the crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 1: I did hear Charlamagne. Oh, I guess maybe it was on their other podcast, because I saw that they were talking, and I can't believe they're still doing that ship. I didn't even know brilliant idiots that that fucking shit.
Speaker 4: I think it is right about recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were talking about a lot of stuff like that, and I saw Charlemagne, even Charlemagne being like, all right, like you're kind of going too far, you're saying because like even just like everybody agreeing that, oh Trump putting out AI videos of the White House put on AI videos shitting dropping ship from like a fucking plane or whatever, like that's so stupid. And then oh Andrew sult that's fire. He's like, that's fire and something. He's like, you know, anybody else I would think that's cringe. But we all agreed that Trump's so funny that, bro, what are you fucking talking about? That's just sucked.
Speaker 3: It is like it's he's so close to understanding. That's what's so annoying. It's like it's so cringe when other people do that, and it's like, yeah, it's cringe when anybody does anyway. Yes, it's it's cringe in the first place. Uh yeah, I don't know. They're they're they're just so washed. Man, it's crazy. It' it's so it's so bad. The Rogan Spear is suffering and I'm here for it. Yeah, I'm I'm a big I'm a big buyer in to like all the comm all the petty commentary videos about it. I tune in. I have notifications on for American Readact.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Do I get excited. I'm like, Oh, I'm gonna make I'm gonna make myself somebody to eat. I'm gonna sit down, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: I watched the couple I used to. I kind of fallen off recently, but Comedy Enforcement was a guy there's a podcast cringe who was some Australian guy who I started really liking, and then he started he made a second channel called podcast Bits, And I'm like, all right, dude, you're your milking is too hard. Calm down. I mean, it's smart, it's it's it is smart. Also, it's me do it.
Speaker 3: We don't do it because we think it's annoying. We just don't want to do that. But like it is the smart thing to do to have, like, oh, here's a here's our bits channel, and here's our fucking you know, yeah, long form fucking hassle.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, But it's it's a good it's a good economy to be in. And right now, if other people are thinking about becoming YouTubers, you might like, it's probably gonna get swept up in the algorithm. You might as well.
Speaker 3: You might as well make rogan Sphere content. Let me tell you, people, people do not get enough. I'm telling you as a as a fan, I don't get it. Like I'm always looking for, like, where's the next guy to make fun of Andrew Schultz? Like I want to see it. There's not enough voices out there. There's a gold rush right now. That's it I thought about doing. I thought about doing. I thought about making like a recap about it. You care enough about it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just do a glasses off real fast and just say the Rogan spirs sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like ten seconds after eleven months of not posting. Yeah, yeah, I like that. I have a I have a joke in a script that I'm finishing up right now where I'm like I don't know if I want to. I'm trying to. I'm trying to figure out how I want to, like if I want to put it in because it is it is vaguely it's playfully anti Semitic ah, but like, I don't I'm here for it. I don't know. So there's a there's a YouTuber. I won't get it. I won't say who. We talked about in case, and I talked about it a little bit before, but like he basically he makes popular kind of shorts driven content and he it came out or I think I saw recently that he has people sign a contract that says he can defame them, but they can't defame him. And I wanted to just like touch on it really quickly as like being uh, spiritually Israeli, but I don't know if I could.
Speaker 4: I think I think I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Anything related to that is. I think it's pretty safe.
Speaker 3: I'm joking.
Speaker 4: You've got to understand that.
Speaker 3: I know. That's That's the thing that's annoying about it, right, is that there's a lot of this stuff that I think is just hysterical. You're like we we said to each other in this ship all the time. There's really bad. There's there's videos on Instagram that I that I've seen that I'm like, bro like and I see people like it. I'm like, I wouldn't like this, but like.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I'm like the worst, the worst. Derek is the worst, Like you are the one that like you saw it, because every I saw one last night that was so so absurd. I giggled for like thirty minutes. I forgot. Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 3: Well, there's one that he showed on my phone. Derek showed me at the very beginning of the last episode one of there's like a there's a dude with a golden tooth. It's it's like Zach Films or whatever, and he's like explaining a golden tooth and how they do it, and the guy with the golden tooth in the animation smiles and a hasidic jew just runs at like two frames per second, a yank, yank the fucking tooth out of his face, and I'm like, bro, that's so Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Where there was this guy who he looked he was some guy was like, if I drew you, it would be anti If I drew an exact picture of you, it would be anti semitic. And then the next frame of the video was a drawing of him, and he's like, too late.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do we have to do?
Speaker 3: We have to clarify the obvious when we talk about these things.
Speaker 1: I think, now I hate that you. I really, I legitimately hate doing that shit. But it's like for people that are just so fucking brain dad, you kind of if.
Speaker 3: You're stupid, if you're stupid, the government of Israel sucks, if you're Jewish whatever, couldn't there, you go, couldn't care. I'd so fucking annoying.
Speaker 4: I was gone, they got rid of it.
Speaker 3: Well it'll be up in fifty fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Remember that dude, that guy that kid's got, Like the expo, he's at that fucking he's at that Jewish expo. I couldn't fucking believe it. I was like, this is a real thing where like, oh that bank, the ATM machine shoots out money every thirty minutes and it shows all those acidic Jews I like grabbing the money. I couldn't fucking believe it. It's real, it's under It was.
Speaker 4: Like on where some guy was on a Banish at a mall and he was dropping changed and they were literally picking it up, and I'm like, this is who is making these things? Like this is.
Speaker 3: It's so bad.
Speaker 4: I don't like him. I genuinely have I actually we like or I have to click. Not interested.
Speaker 1: I want to see how deep it goes. That's why I click.
Speaker 4: I have because it's it's I don't for even for Indians and Jewish people. I like purpose and I'm like, all right, I gotta I can't.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: Algorithm is like clearly arming people mentally against them, and it's not okay. I cannot be a part of this because there's not even like a bunch of black stuff anymore. You don't even see the videos of stuff and word be popping on people saying away, It's like what's going on?
Speaker 3: That's the unfortunate reality is that it's gonna it's going to You watch it and you can acknowledge like that's a wild video or like, oh this is like a this is funny that this is that this happens to be happening, yeah, in this video, but you know that they're like you know you're not the sub sub eighty I Q people watching it and being like, yeah, yeah, fuck these people for the way they're bored, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like, dude, one time, one time in one of my videos, there was some chick that was popping off or no it was. It was like a seminar or something about talking about racism and metal, and which is an interesting topic if you're actually talking about the legitimate racist subgenres of metal and all this stuff that's intertwined in it, which I watched like a forty minute video about some Asian dude was talking about this shit from he's up by San Francisco, and I was like, this is a really interesting video talking about his history and his interactions. But this seminar, it was like in that fucking the Blue Hair era where the dumbest fucking people were on like podiums and just saying nonsense or something. And I made a little joke about, like I have proof how racist metal is, and I just took one of Hitler's speeches and I kind of synked it with the with the death metal song and it looked like Hitler was singing the song and I was like oh, and then the like marching and it was like it was nicely.
Speaker 4: Sinnked opened years ago, I remember.
Speaker 1: A long time. But then the guy messaged me, yo, that ship was fucking hilarious. Could you send me a clip of that? And I checked this channel, I mean his his Twitter, and it was just nothing but Nazi ship And I'm like, how, First of all, why do you why do you watch me? Why do you watch this gentleman with the black skin?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Second of all, like you know.
Speaker 4: Why they watch it? You're a good one, of the good one. I'm one of the good ones. Boy. You made fun of colored hair people or made videos that were insulting the b LM movement for the stupid aspects of it, and they were like.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I mean listenund one, listen, it's got and they draped it upon It's very obvious, you know, like because you look at how far Cantison has gone, we get it.
Speaker 4: But like it's just the same thing with Chris. It was just a Hispanic man who looks who looks like in appearance and the way he jokes would fit in that group.
Speaker 1: Like if Chris wanted a grift, I mean with that with that like skin in that square jaw. He could go very far.
Speaker 3: I absolutely would have been where is right now? One if if I had leaned into it like it was insane.
Speaker 1: If you guys, if you guys had a debate, would be over like, but you would have to really you'd have to be more overtly because I.
Speaker 3: Would have had to dedicate myself to being the worst, and I just I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Because what you have over fintes is like, you know, you're you're not gay passing and I think the and I think the the what is his people called again.
Speaker 4: That's that's really true?
Speaker 3: That is crazy, You're probably not.
Speaker 4: But I think that also people called it theer.
Speaker 1: The groypers would appreciate that, like because they'd be like, I think they still have a little bit of like, ah, like I love this guy, but he's also gay as ship and it kind of upsets me, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think that definitely embroadens him again, emboidens his people because there's lot of them are probably gay.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a significant that are gay, absolutely yeah, But I think what Chris has over them is that he has a community of people that look different behind him, So it'll make them feel good.
Speaker 4: To exactly. That's it'll make them feel good because like, yeah, because you have you have the actual like ability to be like fat because everybody people that are racists don't want to be called racist. They want to be raised, they don't want to be actually called. So it happens that you could go out there and be like, well, most of my closest friends are black people, and you can just say objectively racist ship, but I'm actually I'm actually Spanish. Here's my parents speaking Spanish. Should but they should leave.
Speaker 5: Like they.
Speaker 3: I would have to sell my entire and all my friends out.
Speaker 4: You know, leave you know that what you have like real, you have real unfortunately, because you would lose all those people, but you have real. Ammo to go into that war with.
Speaker 3: I would lose everybody, but I would be so set I would have to worry. I wouldn't have to worry about anything ever.
Speaker 4: Because I wonder if he has friends, like actually do have like people he hangs out?
Speaker 3: Of course not. He's always like doing He's always doing a show. Everybody he meets he like turns on or like you know, like it's always like he does not go outside like everybody goes outside. A lady comes up to him.
Speaker 1: I forgot that he fucking uh Pepper sprayed an old lady.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: In fairness, you should you should be approaching people's houses.
Speaker 1: Absolutely should not. But if I saw that old lady, now listen, if she had.
Speaker 3: If I saw an old lady approaching my house, I would have I would have launched like a like a like a globule of hot tar via Trebu.
Speaker 4: Direct. I would have went, and I would have got my war dog from from Dragon Dragon Georgians.
Speaker 1: Got would like, go go feet on her fucking giant fucking what are they called the Mubari's or some ship?
Speaker 4: I forget they're so they're so ugly. Yeah, I love the mine in the game, but they're so he be though and aggressively built. They look like they look like if someone you know, Spike from from freaking Looney Tunes, No Jerry, imagine someone fused that with a Saint Bernard.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 3: I have an idea I have. I have a pitch Ye Home Alone remake, but it's Nick Fuente is dealing with being docks and he's got a booby trap his house and booby trappy outside for the people who want to go want to go in front of like that old lady was walking up up to the up up to the the door, and it's just a close up of her foot stepping on like that nail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what we call it. We call it homo alone.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought it was actually gonna.
Speaker 1: Be seene.
Speaker 3: Scene print, first draft done. It's like, sir, we've only written the title print.
Speaker 4: Let's go just make it up printing, make it up right now, setting.
Speaker 1: Up the premiere next week.
Speaker 3: Oh, do we have a shot list? Do you have a shot list?
Speaker 1: No? Not even what even is that? Let's stop talking to me.
Speaker 3: What is that I've not I don't work here.
Speaker 4: I believe I'll eat you alive right now. I'll devour you right here.
Speaker 3: Oh God, anyway, should we move on to some questions?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gay wrestler named not So Oh by the way, patron Kompsos is snock tank. You can go over there, ask your questions, give us your write ins, all that all that jazz early access to add free exclusive episodes. You know what it is? Gay wrestler named not So Macho man Booty Ravage wrote in he says, hey, boys, just found out for my YouTube premium recap. I forgot that that we had the Spotify wrapped and all that stuff. Huh YouTube premium recap that I'm in the top zero point four percent of viewers. So I hope you show some respect and read this. Kidding love you if you ever had if you ever had to enter a villain arc, who would you target and what kind of fuckery would you get up to? I I would target Kingson for sure.
Speaker 4: I would target. I would target I have a funny one because I have a funny one, because it would just be insane somebody making hate videos about this guy, because like Elvis the Alien would be so funny if I'm a villain arc, like targeting Elvis to Alien, that was like, that's one of my boys, and like me just like constantly like he makes a video, me can't immediately.
Speaker 1: Make Yeah, yeah, me can't meet Cannon.
Speaker 3: Let's let's turn against meat Canyon.
Speaker 4: I want to haunt him, another one of our friends.
Speaker 3: He's nothing but nice.
Speaker 4: It's just consistently making hate videos on him. He he makes a video, I stream his whole video. I constantly take breaks, I get up, I walk away from the screen and I'm just insulting every frame of what he does.
Speaker 3: I take. I take, I take frames of his videos, print them out on a printer next to me, take the paper, and wipe my ass with them. Every ten seconds. I do that for an entire stream, ten hour stream.
Speaker 4: Your asshole is bright at a certain point. You're not wiping shit, You're wiping blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. Like like the color of red is bleeding out into the rest of the room now, Like it's like the walls, the walls are starting to look red, not because they're staying with anything, it's just like the sheer red is of Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks.
Speaker 4: Like that Stranger Things place where the freaking the girl got kidnapped to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like it looks like Vecna's pussy. It looks like Vecna's pussy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The the I just I wanted I did want to read this specifically because yeah, there there there were YouTube premium recaps. Appreciate everybody who uh shared those with us?
Speaker 4: What was mine? I got one. I was pretty impressed.
Speaker 3: My my YouTube recap is completely fake. It's like, what is.
Speaker 4: This is like your favorite martial or like that.
Speaker 3: No, I just got a really confusing text from a random number.
Speaker 4: Do you want?
Speaker 3: Do you want grilled steak? The fuck? This is definitely a wrong number. The what was I saying? Oh yeah, so mine? It's it's so fragmented because sometimes I'm usually logged into the start tank account because I like to just be able to like check on you know, just check on the video when it's live or like when it's uh. I like to check on the new episodes when they're like in the unlisted version. Sometimes it just get a headstart on like clips if there or anything or or whatever. So my real YouTube account and the start tank YouTube account are kind of like more accurate to me, but it's all fragmented. My YouTube recap was just all Ridge Racer Type four. It was all Ridge Racer type four music because that's what I play on. That's the music that I have looping in the backgrounds of all my streams when I stream. Oh, so like it was it was just like it was just completely like none of this is accurate. I think that I think number three of my top view channels was accurate, but like everything above that, it's like fake.
Speaker 4: So it's top my top two are right, It's like one of the Star Wars Lord channel then its comics explained obviously, it's like my most watched lame does I most watched YouTube channel since like two thousand and four?
Speaker 3: Did you guys? Did you guys do Spotify or apps? Where you got your listening age and all that shit?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What was just what mine is? Uh?
Speaker 3: I would guess forty five?
Speaker 4: No, what was it? Well, that's it's a medium of those two minus sixty three.
Speaker 3: You're listening to age of sixty three, loser. Mine was like the seventies music. That's why mine was thirty nine.
Speaker 1: So not mine clock almost perfectly. You get six, I got Yeah, I listened to nothing, but uh uh.
Speaker 4: Blue Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Speaker 1: And what else is? What does the Blues Clues?
Speaker 4: Pig and shit?
Speaker 3: We are we are Charlie Kirk, Yeah, we are Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, by the time I really found that shit on Spotify, they already had everything calculating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was like, damn, I wish that would have bled into my shit.
Speaker 1: No, my age was thirty eight, which clocked me just about right because most of the stuff I listened to it came out in the mid two thousands, so dude.
Speaker 3: You know what's a bummer is that, like my Spotify raps was sabotage to this year because it said it's hilarious, like my top five albums, it's all. It's like number one, one and two were Rise Against albums, Three was Mayhem I think by fucking Lady Gaga, and then four and five were other Rise Against albums. But that was only true because the new Rise Against album came out and I hated it so much that I went back and listened to all the other ones and being liked, was it really is? This is this am I misremembering these old albums or whatever? And I'm just like, oh no, it's just this new one's like mixed really really terribly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But so because of that, because of that like spree of trying to like or reassert my groundings and my reassert my foundations, it just completely tanked. Like I think it's more active to say like VIAGRAA boys and stuff. It was like in my top lesson and all that stuff. But it's like, who I wonder, oh well yeah yeah, my fi.
Speaker 4: Rap is the same kind of music. It's also the same kind of like fucking coke rap. Coke, crap, fucking R and B soul, uh, fucking dance hall music like uh wait, my second favorite this year was fucking reggaeton, which doesn't make sense to me. Isn't a specially also reggaeton that much? You love reggat kingson? I I kind of love it, Yeah, I kind of love it, but like I don't think it'd be my second favorite kind of music like a year my Yeah, it was Earl Sweatsher was always one of the top ones for me, like usual as that makes sense. Since twenty twelve, it has been to Earl Sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: You know what's so weird?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: My YouTube is so my My Spotify is completely not correct because for I use a Spotify, I don't. I guess I watched way more YouTube then I actually use Spotify. And in the way that like, uh even a lot of times I'm on Spotify. When I released a new song or something, I check it on Spotify and then I go and I look at the numbers. I and because of stuff like that, it always puts me on the list and I'm like.
Speaker 4: That's not an accurate representation.
Speaker 3: Crazy too, Yeah, it does that for me too as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm like, okay, you are you are one, you are one point one one, because there's the point. Actually, I actually one guy messaged me that was I think he was like the number one or two by just sheer numbers. When I looked at my numbers versus what he showed me, I was like, why do you listen to my ship? This much is crazy? But uh my, my YouTube actually makes sense because it's it's just NBA content because I just watched like way too much. Like I don't since since it's fucked. If you want to watch actual games, I just watch highlights. So the NBA channel is my number one channel I watch, which is gross. I don't. It kind of makes me mad, but all so I watched. I just watched the highlights because you know, you want to pay over one hundred dollars if you want to catch a re NBA game like a month.
Speaker 4: I love NBA content now because it's just like I love seeing people Brownie James play basketball and be so unremarkable. It makes me really happy because he's just if he is a product, he is a product. He is literally a product of nepotism that will ruin his career and it's so fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he should go back to the Gilia.
Speaker 4: There is no there's no reason he should be in the upper league right now because all he is doing is literally stifling his ability because he's not NBA level yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just was.
Speaker 4: It's really sad because he has the talent to be amazing.
Speaker 1: His dad just wanted to letting him succeed.
Speaker 4: That is not letting him succeed, because they want money more than letting him succeed. And it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: I think I legitimately like, since Bron's gonna be out pretty soon, he just wanted to play with his son and made it happen.
Speaker 4: The moment Lebron has gone, they are kicking him off that team. I'm leaving. They're like, you gotta find a new team. We're not even gonna find one for you. You gotta find one.
Speaker 1: I wish they would trade Lebron and Braun together, like as a package, but you know it's not gonna happen. But yeah, I still watch it.
Speaker 4: Lebron is still good, dude, He's he's good.
Speaker 1: But also he's taking up too much cap space on the Lakers. Of course, like even before he missed sixteen games. I think before he came before he played his first game this season because he had Satka and the Lakers are doing extremely well without him, and they came back, and like, you know, he's doing all right. Everything, he's helping. He actually, you know, he he did it and he had an assist. And then Ruy Hachimura hit a game winner last night, so it was a really great moment. But I also get the fuck off my team. You're absorbing fifty something million dollars. The fuck out age refuse. But I mean, Chris, you're you're fucking what did you read?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I just I was just prop the next question.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: The Stark Tank's not only non binary fan wrote in he says, hello, aid Ego and super Ego. Over the weekend, I got really drunk with friends and I showed them all the video of the horse falling off the bridge. Prior to flipping my screen, I had a brief moment of clarity debating if showing this party a video of an animal definitely falling falling to its demise would come off as psychotic. I think that horse is dead.
Speaker 4: I think it either die on punk impact dead.
Speaker 3: I think it was dead and think they're just like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Threw it over. Lifting up doing that is impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it, especially because it was just one child lifting up the horse. Yeah. Crazy video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like strong Mexican boy.
Speaker 3: One strong Mexican boy with one really big arm and one really tiny arm. He said. So anyway, he says, lucky, lucky, the gamble paid off. Luckily the gamble paid off, and it's become a recurring bit to randomly send the video to each other. My question is, was there ever a time you can remember where you took a gamble on a joke meme or video and it paid off, or was there ever a time where it fell completely flat, making you like look like an insane verson.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's our friend group falling flat. It can't fall flat in our friend group because we don't care. Like we've we've we've we've grown so comfortable in saying whatever the fuck we want for one of us to laugh that it will make someone else laugh. So it's not it's gonna fall flat.
Speaker 3: If something falls flat, it's almost funnier than it falls flat, because then it's because then it's like then it becomes like what the is going on that why would you? Why would you think? Why would you play this? And then it becomes a bit about like why the fuck would you play this? So like I know for a fact I've done this, I can't remember the specific like details of it, but like I know for sure, like early on, I think in like high school and stuff, when I was like trying to find my friends, there were videos that I thought were funny that I would like share and it was like, no, it's not it or like I remember specific I remember having it done a lot to me specifically because people didn't seem to understand that there's like an acceptable length of a video to share with a person, you know what I mean. Like there's like there's a point where it becomes like, don't share this with me, right unless you're gonna send it to me and I can watch in my like you know, on my own schedule, on my own time, without like the pressure of like eyes. But like, if you're gonna send me a video that's like forty five seconds or longer, you're just gonna be like wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, just just just wait for it. Now, skip to the part you want to skip to the part you want me to see, or just don't show me. Yeah, you know, I've always been very good about that. I don't think I've ever shown people like videos that require them to sit there and like wait for the thing to happen, because I'm very aware of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks, it's a it's.
Speaker 3: An awful experience. Yeah, because then it's never good because you're you're already uncomfortable because you're locked into this thing. And now, like if even if that thing would have made you laugh, if you watch it yourself now, you're probably less likely to laugh.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like that with memes with a lot of text too. I'm like, I don't know. I just say I'm not reading that. Who says me with at, Like, that's crazy doing that. Not to do it, it's insane to some people. Some people just need to. They need to, They need you to feel the way they felt when they saw this. And I'm like, it's not gonna work that way, assholes.
Speaker 4: It doesn't work that way. I don't respect you, I don't like you. I'm actually plotting your downfall right as well, Like I hate own my room, jerking my ship to you. Failing at like in my room, stroking my ship, yanking my ship to you, not succeeding. Damn yeah, pulverizing my ship. My shit looked like a fucking gummy worm. Dad, I heed up gummy worm to that. You know what?
Speaker 3: I remember vividly. It's like I remember sharing Dragon Dragon's ball pee. Do you remember that? Oh yeah, the only g video. Hell yeah, I remember sharing that in like high school or something with like, uh, this person who like did not appreciate it at all. Really they got like genuinely offended by it. They were like dragon balls, like of.
Speaker 4: Like who got offended by that? Dude?
Speaker 3: Like I knew somebody who got it. I didn't know. I didn't stick with them for very long after that because I was like I can't, I can't. I mean maybe in retrospect, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't remember much about Like I only knew him for like maybe like a couple of weeks. It was like when I was like learning. It was like when I was like moving or when I moved to a new place, and I was like kind of like feeling out certain people, and.
Speaker 4: Like when I I I definitely risked it with a lot of my friends, because I remember my friends at Starbucks. We were I was me and Lily Mela just started dating, and we were at like we were at a do you guys know about? Yes, we're at a round table pizza in Monrovia. I hate that place. I don't know, but you probably Derek might know. I don't know. But we got around to a pizza and just like you're going, you're talking about fucking like random motion. It was like, yeah, I'm a big fan of deep fried dank memes and I was like, oh, interesting, who said this my one of my one of my good friends. I was like, I'm a fan of deep fried. Thanks, And I was like, what do you mean by deep fried dank means? What does that mean? And he was like, well, I don't really like He's like nah, I just I'm not gonna don't worry about it. And then I was like, dude, show me one of your memes. And he showed me an image of a little baby with no arms and no legs, and it was like new flesh light just dropped and I was like, that was a risky risk because that that is a crazy meaning, that.
Speaker 3: Is that is a crazy thing to show.
Speaker 4: That is a crazy to show somebody that is crazy off the rip.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy like for as a first meme to share with somebody that's kind I was already.
Speaker 4: Friends and were already friends. We already like laughed about ship, but it was never like anything wild. Yeah, And he showed me this and I was like, I looked at it and I was like, I was laughing, my asshole. And that's the longest like that group chat that we've had on Instagram with that friend group has been going on for ten years now. It's a ten year long group chat.
Speaker 1: You got to scraw all the way up and see what's see what's there.
Speaker 4: I am afraid because it was back because that was started when like two thousand, like well no, maybe not to maybe eight or nine, but that group chat started when Instagram was bugging, when Instagram was just like the wild worst you could see anything on there. I mean, it's still kind of is arguably it's no, it's more racism now. Before it was just like for real bullshit, like any kind of dumption you could see. But just unfortunate because I kind of missed that because I do I do think.
Speaker 3: Crazy to not understand that that's what it is. That like I've seen people die on Instagram, like recently, money.
Speaker 4: Die Instagram in a while. It's it's it's very much so like they're likely gone, but like it.
Speaker 3: Sent like the recently in the last couple of months on Instagram video called from dying on cam like you said, you said that, yes, but.
Speaker 4: That's an assumption. It's a very safe assumption they die, but they're not like like, we're not gonna find videos that the guy pulling a grenade out of his pocket anymore on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That was what it was on his Twitter. No, it was Instagram whatever.
Speaker 4: It was inta. I swear like that was peak and stuff and like like that you see you're like, yoes it was for you, Yes, yeah, absolutely, Now it's peak for gooners. Gooners, it's peaking now for them.
Speaker 3: It is peak for goooners.
Speaker 4: They have ultimate real.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want, like the algorithm will give it to you. You just got to you just got to get there. So if if I were to look up some cheeks and then press like and then keep scrolling up, you know, swiping up.
Speaker 4: Looking you're looking up. But I've been looking up buff women with with rods with rods on them, and it's it's.
Speaker 7: There with rods with rods, rods like uh uh transgender bodybuilders.
Speaker 4: No, they're no, no, no, no talking about they're women. They're women. They've always been women.
Speaker 1: But okay, gotcha, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You're you're gay. You can do about it in fear. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I do want to read this because I think this is hysterical. So this guy's name is changing my name to so it cuts off. I'm going to assume what it says. Okay, changing my name to Pleo t c A so that I can get so that I can also get like four questions read uh and then Pleo TCA comments, la mau what is this? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Dog was a dog ship?
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, I mean like there's an actual question that I just I just thought the fact that he responded was fucking I thought that was funny. But he says, hello, longtime patron, first time listener, confusing.
Speaker 4: Whatever, man, let let him be, Let him be.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you wanted to donate to us all this time and only start listening now, fine by me. He says, what are each of your picks for Game of the Decade of twenty tens, so twenty tens through twenty twenty, and what's the front runner for twenty twenty so far? Always like the idea since the Spike Video Game Awards gave it their half life two and twenty ten for the two thousands, what would man.
Speaker 1: Twenty ten Game of the twenty Wait? So but can we even so? Just what's the front runner right now? What's the front runner right now?
Speaker 4: Halfway through? Halfway through it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh, it's interesting thing. What has it impact to do the most in the past five years?
Speaker 4: So twenty ten right, twenty ten? Throers because that's a little I think that might be more of a search for my mind. There's more things to go through. Fair I'm going based off the twenty ten twenty tens. I'm gonna go Red Dead, Redemption two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's probably that's a decent answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah for me. The rhetoric. There's Witcher two, Richer three, Redemic two, there's Breath of the Wild. Obviously, are you doing too much? There's overwatched.
Speaker 1: What the fucket the fuck get that shit out of here?
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: It might not, it might not, It might not be my favorite game, but that game sort of reignited that like that kind of video game. I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate y'all for it.
Speaker 4: There's good, nerves bad of it. Man. I think that game has done a lot of dumb shit. But it's also.
Speaker 1: If you, if you look at it, if you're into that type of shit, yeah, you fucking I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: I totally get it. There's an objective argument to be made for Fortnite, I think, yeah, there's an objective argument to be made for Red Dead two. There's I think a fairly objective argument to be made about Skyrim. Also.
Speaker 4: Well, Skyrim, that generation was early. It was the earliest of it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was the earliest. But I mean, like this year of us, the legs on that game is crazy, like the like and I understand that it's like modding and all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff, but like, hey man, it's a part of the game.
Speaker 3: It's part of it, man. And the fact that the fact that Kingston played Skyrim for the first time in like twenty fucking sixteen or whatever and liked it is kind of like wild.
Speaker 1: He played with it the remastered version came out.
Speaker 4: Uh, I played it when it was actually a good game. Yes, I didn't play it when it was fucking dog it was.
Speaker 3: It was good already fine.
Speaker 1: PS three was it was pretty bad. On PS three, it was bad on.
Speaker 3: P S three. PS three was hilarious. P three three got the short end of the stick on so many like multi platform games. It's crazy, like everything everything was slower, you know. I found out that like Blu Ray has like a really like Blu Ray deteriorates like super quick because like the protective layer over the data, the data layer is like fucking a hair. It's like a hair's thing thickness, and it's like, oh cool, but but yeah, So I think those are the ones that I think, Like, I think Fortnite probably objectively is up there. I Thinkyrim, Skyrim and Red Dead two I think are up there. I would probably say it's between Red Dead two and Skyrim.
Speaker 1: For me, I would say generationally, like just depending on what part of where you were born, I think, yeah, Skyrim and Fortnite are like it just depends on when you were born. But I think those are very two safe answers.
Speaker 3: I can't I can't deny that. Like I still like every now and again, especially around this time, I still get like a weird itch to play skyrin and sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, but like it happens, and I don't think there's like there's not many games that I can say I have that with. And I say that as somebody who didn't even really like I really liked. I got really into Skyrim in like twenty eleven and twenty twelve, like I was, I was into it, but like I never I didn't fall in love with it, you know what I mean. Like I was never like, oh I love this story, you know, or anything like that. Like it was literally just like this was just a genuinely, authentically pleasant experience the entire time that I played it. Yeah, and that's worth considering. I think I know a lot of people are gonna be like, ooh, Skyrim. Yeah, yeah, probably Skyrim. But Red Dat two is up there, dude, Like Red Dat two is impressive as fuck. And that's actually probably another game that I do have. No Gee, I have that weird itch.
Speaker 4: Decorry five five five five is it's five it's five. Unfortunately, wellybe not to us, but success goes sure online.
Speaker 1: I'd be online, GJ online.
Speaker 3: They're still selling copies of that game. I think that game is overall pretty I don't want to say mediocre necessarily, but like it doesn't do anything for me.
Speaker 1: I don't have any desire to jump back into that game.
Speaker 3: I only desire that I have to revisit REDA th little five is just the fact that I know that I haven't finished it. Oh, like I never finished, like I finished four. Uh, they're just hard games for me to finish because like they're they're so long, and they're like they're kind of repetitive, and you know, they're not the most enthralling video games if you're not just fucking around in them.
Speaker 4: I think, I I look, I think g t A five got very boring for me. But I think that game is a fantastic video game. I think even in its base without even adding online online takes it to a different extreme where it's like that is like one of the best online spaces to exist and if you want to just have fun and do shit and like the simulator effectively, Yeah, but when it comes to the base game, it is a fantastic game. Like truly, it is a well designed huge map.
Speaker 1: Of the question asked like what is ours? So what what what would be yours?
Speaker 4: Though? Oh mine would be probably either Red Dead or Red Dead one. I'm thinking it's hard to do that because I say, I, I guess I'll go Red Dead.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I'm gonna stick with Skyrim.
Speaker 1: Just Skyrim is mind too, I I I because what I was thinking about, like Mass Fact three had a big impact on me, but not as as big as two obviously, but three also, I really the score the and there's a lot of things to that play the sheer amount of hours and accounts that I've had, Like there's a multi platforms you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, I did not. There's games. Yeah, there's games that I think are better. Yes, there's game There's many games that I think are better than Skyram.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: I think Pray twenty seventeen is one of those. Like Pray seventeen twenty seventeen is fucking immaculate. And there's a lot of games like that. I just feel like I can't deny it. Man, Like there's something there's like a there's like a shennes Se Quad a Skyrim Like it's it's it's simple, it's it's uh, it's it's a little archaic, it's very charming. I love. I love that there are like five voice actors in the whole game. It makes it, it makes it feel like, it makes it feel like an indie game. Yeah, I don't know, it's it's not the best game, but it's definitely the game of the decade for me. I think, and going into the twenty twenties that's harder. We've only got five years, I guess.
Speaker 4: But I think the winners objective now. I think it might change next year robber game that can compare to six Yeah, I think it's probably, But I think right now the winner is like very clear cut. It's Balderskate three M. I think, like, I think there's games that are There's all I think this year, Like I think this half decade has been insane for video games.
Speaker 3: It's been really good.
Speaker 4: I think twenty twenty three, twenty twenty one, and twenty twenty five have been wild video game years. Yeah, and twenty twenty and it's on right as well too. But I think when it comes to like a game that truly broke the mold for like, hey, this happens when studios really try to make a great game, it's that game. It's like right there, I think Claire Skire is another fantastic video game.
Speaker 3: I don't think Claiff Scare is gonna be gaming.
Speaker 4: But it's not Balder's Gate three.
Speaker 3: It's the game of the year for sure, but I don't know if it'll be game of the decade.
Speaker 4: I think they would be BG three if it came out at the same time. Probably.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think they're I think they're I think they're very different, and I think baldsk three is is just more it's just bigger. It's it is more sophisticated.
Speaker 1: But it's more impressive, country mild, the amount of stuff.
Speaker 4: It's an and it's an indie and it's an independent studio. They made that themselves. They didn't have any big name attached to it. I mean they had a touched as Wizard of Coast and they sucked Dick. So the fact they made a good game is impressive.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, Like, it's not. It's definitely not fucking Blackmouth Wukong.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not Death Stranding, it's not do you.
Speaker 4: Want to put Uctioning up there?
Speaker 3: No a decade, No as a game of the decade now. Also, that's a twenty nineteen game. I think Death stranding. I mean, no, it might no death ending might be twenty twenty. Actually that's stranding. I'm trying to think of what November twenty nineteen I.
Speaker 1: Would say, but it's interesting I would right now. For me, it's between Balder's Gate and uh, surprisingly playing Cyberpunk, Like I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed that game, like really surprised me.
Speaker 4: I Everything, everything I like about Cyberpunk is in BG three but better. Unfortunately, I hate to say that, Yeah, I understand every every aspect of RPG in that game, and badass characters and cool interactions like I love cirrpven like to the point that I even bought the freaking RPG books and like sh like that. And I've even DM directly, the guy that made it, and got DM's back for him, like he is scaring you. He's black. Also, he wasn't scared blocked. He was like, oh you're a fellow black person. That's a nerd. I appreciate that they're gonna get they're gonna try to kill you. They're gonna try to.
Speaker 1: Kill you yours.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at a lot of these and I'm just like, yeah, it's not it just it ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't any since, like I would have to say, I just I.
Speaker 2: Think when DT comes out there, here's what it's going to be a here's what it's going to be between I think it's gonna be between balls three, uh granded thought of six.
Speaker 3: And if the rumors are to be believed and there's actually no maybe, I mean like they could surprise, yeah, but it could be. I don't want to they could maybe do it, but like I think, dude, there's pretty good evidence to suggest now, and by the way, like this has been said for many, many years at this point, good evidence to suggest that Half Life three is in fact real because the file there were files related to what people assume would be Half Life in DODA that were found recently, and there's there's a rumor that it's going to be shown to the game ward. I don't think it's going to be show the game wards, but I think it could it. I think it's real.
Speaker 4: Can I be honest, Chris, I think it's just too late raft Life.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately. I don't think you understand.
Speaker 4: I just think it's too late, man. I think I think they can be a great game. I don't think it's going to be. I don't think it's going to be.
Speaker 1: The gay Box.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, I think you I think you underestimate. You have to understand Valve is in a Valve is in a stronger position to make something like that than rock Star is.
Speaker 4: I agree, But which is insane? I agree? I Henderson agree. I think that Valve has the potential to make it, but I think it's just taken too long. I think no matter what they make, no matter how they make, it is just gonna be like, that's cool. This feels like it came out. It should have come out fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: They've never made anything like that.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the thing.
Speaker 4: Is like what That's also another jot though, Like I agree, I think I think they have the money, they have the manpower. They can do it. Do I think it's gonna work. No, it's too much empty space between time, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. Like, I just I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: That's like, I hope I'm absolutely wrong. I hope I'm fucking impurely incorrect. I hope they put half like three out And it's to the point that I have to contemplate sleeping or playing that game.
Speaker 3: I agree that I I could see most studios, most studios would probably be in that position. But I think Valve is in this weird like, dude, they made almost they made almost objectively the best VR game ever. Alex Alex is pound for pound, the most Triple A VR experience that that can exist because they're the only people who don't have a financial incentive to like they'll they'll they make the game, and then they're like, yeah, we can, we can, we can donate like Triple A resources to this VR game because we make money off of every game sold on Steam, so we're never in danger, like we we can afford to build this thing. I don't know if it will happen.
Speaker 4: I have the power to do it.
Speaker 3: But if it happens by the end of the decade, I think it's undoubted, Like that would undoubtedly.
Speaker 1: Be like you have confidence that, well, you have confidence that it would be what people want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I Well, whether it'll be what people want is a different thing, but I do. I do think it'll be good because like they just don't.
Speaker 4: I love half I love half Life. I like half Life one a lot. I love Half Life too.
Speaker 3: That game is I feel reverse. Really, I think half Life one is is I like half like Half one.
Speaker 4: I think half of one has way better level design. I think that's a fact. I think Half Life two is just more fun to play in my personal opinion, because are the physical engineer to get the use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the physics act.
Speaker 4: I think that's really cool, but I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's less cohesive.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's get game now, let's having game come in right now?
Speaker 4: What if we invade on his computer? He's just fucking doing something different. He's on a podcast now, can't turn it off.
Speaker 3: He's building, He's building Half Life that we confirm it on the show. How embarrassing would that be if they had to like cite this show for breaking Half Life.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I hope, I hope it's good. I think I think what your for might have a chance to do it.
Speaker 3: Too, maybe, Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Listen that unfortunately, the fucking culture rejects have a little actually power and could really just sully the vibes of that shit.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is that I saw that, and like I saw that, like all my friends saw everybody. I know, that's a real person and they were like, Oh, that's fucking cool, Sirih looks pretty hot. She's older. Now, she's a different part of the world. I'm excited to see what happens. I wonder if Geryld's around. That's what we thought, that's what we all thought. We were like, Oh, this looks pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: No one was like oh, and then.
Speaker 4: Fucking so many other people that they're not the majority, but they're loud as as what the hell, there's a female Witcher and it's like, wow, if anyone it's not a female your named Deborah from fucking Newark, New Jersey. It's the character that's had. She's essentially been a Witcher the whole time. Then they moved the gold Puss. No, it's about she's ugly. That's the problem. And she's ugly, and then you know, this is like it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not gonna sell this and this, and it's like, well, it's sold this many units. Well it isn't sold as much as this. The game has only been out for a few fucking months. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Like, they just keep I loved I loved watching but it's great. I loved watching Colin talking to that one from trying to explain to him. He tried to explain to him like just regularly, and then it turned into a pot where Colin was like, I have to talk to you like you're a child, So I'll do that, and he started just talking to him like he didn't understand the language was speaking, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, that's how, that's how you have to talk about.
Speaker 1: Why did you see what people were saying about Mystique in the new Wolverine game?
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: And so, like there was a trailer right for the Wolverine game. Shit, and he's just like in fake fucking you know, South American Country or wherever the fuck he's at, fucking people up. And then like you get to see Mystique, but like from the side and they're like, oh she's ugly. Oh man, they're fucking d I Mystique, I swear to go. And I'm like, can I say this?
Speaker 3: Can I say this though about about Insomniac, She'll probably be pretty and Somniac is not good at making it.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not even disputing that like that she is especially the first that it will be really.
Speaker 4: Bad in the second time.
Speaker 3: It doesn't. It doesn't. It doesn't matter fundamentally because like it is weird.
Speaker 1: We have talked about the like, oh, these characters do not look attractive. They look weird.
Speaker 4: Miles in the first game, bro is dude. I'll never I'll never forget when I said that Christophers time, I was like, he was like a monkey. And the way you we were in our house, the way you turned around. You were like, Bro, what the fuck are you saying right now? We were in our living room and I said that, and you you like look over our couch in like disbelief that I said something like that. You were like, what the did you say to me?
Speaker 3: Chim the exaggerated swag of a chip, dude. The Miles looks really stupid. His costume at the end of that Spider Man two looks really stupid.
Speaker 4: Like Miles looks great in the second game. I think in the first game he looks Why.
Speaker 3: What about that costume at the end of Spider Man tw where he's.
Speaker 4: Got that costume. I don't hate that costume, but I also think, like.
Speaker 3: You should you should, You shouldn't have it. It's a bad costume. Do you know? Yeah, have you played Spier's played Spider Man two, right, Uh, Derek or no?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I actually, so I was waiting for Black Fries.
Speaker 3: I was with the Google. I was googling you. You because you because you know I was. I was googling Derek. Derek you played to show Derek something.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't play it because I was actually because I want to play it on I want to play it on PC.
Speaker 4: And uh, I mean it's been out for a while.
Speaker 1: So I was waiting for Black Friday and I was expected to be cheaper. It pissed me off. It wasn't They're just stuff stubborn. It was like it was like forty bucks.
Speaker 4: I'm like, fuck you, that's that's just too high. I think, is this like it's.
Speaker 1: Been out forever. This it come, it came out on by the time it came out on Steam, it was out forever. It's time to fucking make it way cheaper, and they just they won't budge.
Speaker 3: And so Derek, check this out. I'm gonna send you. I'm gonna send you a link to an image. This is a close up, to be fair, but you get the you get the general vibe of this. It's gonna be the chat the studio chat. Yeah, that's uh so oh ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a fan. I don't like that at all.
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I think that costume is a fucking ugly suit. Look looks like the hole at the top of his head, the fact that he's covered in fucking toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Awkward fresh, dude, he looks like awkward fresh.
Speaker 4: I just think that. I just think.
Speaker 3: Coldigate Spider Man's crazy.
Speaker 4: I understand what they're trying to do. You were like, imagine if a nigga made a costume himself. That's what they're trying to do. Like because I I don't know. I think there's ass of it that are good, but it's like overall, I just don't like that. I think if the color was on the Spider only or someone on his back, that would have been fine, like the blue, Like.
Speaker 3: We're not trying to get the super depos I just I just wanted to show him that because I just think the hair is so stupid looking.
Speaker 1: It's a little I will say though. The hair looks good.
Speaker 3: Though. The constitency, yeah, the texture of it looks it's just it's just a terrible way to desire because like, first of all, why would.
Speaker 1: You even want why would you want their hair out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well point, Hey, I know who that is. Literally, I see this nigga like all the time walking down the street. I recognize.
Speaker 3: Imagine, imagine, imagine, hold on, imagine this. Imagine doctor Neo Cortex with a Spider Mans he has. He's wearing a spider redsuit to conceal his identity, but he's got his head out, he's got his hair.
Speaker 4: Chris.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, I wonder who that is, Chris, Chris.
Speaker 4: I understand, Chris, I understand what you're doing. That is so insane say that that point is crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a good point.
Speaker 4: I think the point where it is is that Miles has that kind of hair. And you notice that whenever Miles goal was missing, a spider with that kind of hair shows up. That is dumb. That is like because anyone that knows, because the spiders are often in proximity to when shit goes wrong, obviously, what like whenever something's going wrong, usually like oh no, with Spider Man. I was with Spider Man, I was with Miles Monoles and he goes missing, and all of a sudden, I say, I swing in with the same hair. So I'm like, so I.
Speaker 3: Want to I want to. I want to translate to you what I thought you were saying, because I was in the middle of looking for another question, so I only heard like bits and pieces of that. I thought you were implying that whenever shit goes wrong for Spider Man, spiders appear who look like them.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: So I thought, like, oh, what, like a spider with like that hair, like a real spider with like creds or whatever shows up Spider Man three, that's crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I love it. I think I think that game. I like, I can understand him making a suit like his sue for his tenth anniversary. I love that. I don't know where he has the hoodie. He has the hoodie on, and he has the what do you call it? The black and red and he has like the sneakers. I think that costume looks sick because I think that's like what Street where is from New York. That's what New Yorker's young New Yorker is actually dressed like. But you're so right, but that costume is like, bro, what are you doing my nigga. I get the idea of the flair, but like, also.
Speaker 3: That's it's the exaggerated.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: That video is so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, you know, maybe you shouldn't say that, but all right, whatever, maybe don't say.
Speaker 4: That says a job. I want to he kept his job. Likely not, but I wonder if he did.
Speaker 3: Miles exhibits the uppity charisma, of the uppity charisma.
Speaker 4: The uppity charisma of a of a negro, that can of a well read negro. And I think this is really interesting.
Speaker 3: You get the sense listening to Miles Morales that he can spell.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 4: You assume his half hispanding nature gives him a little more human at all.
Speaker 1: And it's like, what you are bagging to get fired? You want an unemployment?
Speaker 3: I get it. It tough.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to get out of here. Man, Let's just get let's just get me out of here, get me.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you know what, Let's let's get the funk out of here. Let's get the funk out of here. Three the names, remember, give us one more question. I am already, I've already, I've already, I've already loaded up the names. All right, whatever he gotta go. Uh anyway, we're gonna read the twenty five dollars names. Remember, you can join the twenty five dollars here and make me read uh literally whatever type in whatever is your name, and I'm going to be forced to read it. Go on over there. A lot of people, for some reason find value in this uh borrow. We appreciate you all. Thanks for your alligator. I might have had it to you Kingston, I don't know. I love you, he'd appreciate the.
Speaker 4: Dude you were set. You sent me at like three o'clock in the morning, and I was like, what the fuck is he doing? Away? And I sent you something back and then you sent me something back again.
Speaker 1: I was like, brother five that night you say.
Speaker 3: I feel like you sent me something recently too that I was like bewildered by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was on a roll like one night.
Speaker 4: Dude. They get you, bro, sometimes they get you and you're like, is there a goon wrapped? There's a goon wrapped place? Where can I see this?
Speaker 3: Yesterday? Five fifty two? Am oh ship? Really?
Speaker 1: Holy fuck? How adorable this little guy is?
Speaker 3: Chris?
Speaker 4: Is he.
Speaker 3: So stupid. That is such a twenty and he's got the little beard with the like with the like of.
Speaker 4: What a bottom man?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 4: Man, that's great.
Speaker 1: We got that gator money.
Speaker 3: Oh it was. It was the guy playing guitar uh and saying what what did and the dude that.
Speaker 1: Ship made me laugh like a minute, the sound effect laughing like a minute.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christy, Yeah, we gotta go.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I said.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: I sit in the video of the guy like knocking the dude out and then stomping on the dude, and I was like, what so due? The internet is so fucked.
Speaker 3: Man, brutal count me down three two one, Alpha five the gayest Bronco fan in history of being gay. Come with me, Come, come with me, Let's come, Let's come. I'm gay spunks cock fallacy uh to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree, Tom's Tom's wife, Lily loves drinking pee for for her, it always quenches. Okay, not bad, that's not bad. You got something. You've got something I forgot about that. I forgot that. She went through like an entire story arc of drinking peepee.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I wouldn't say she did, but continue, Yeah, you wouldn't, would you, Yeah, yes, I wouldn't. I would not.
Speaker 3: My pregnant wife said she lost the baby. I told her to go find it. Big chrissy video, crazy a company. You see that video. I know you've see the video right. There's a there's like a a whole brew haha happening, like some whole fight, like chaos happening outside. It's like nighttime. It's I got like almost like a strip mall. It's a black guy going like bro. They just found out Eda Needdy got canceling.
Speaker 4: For some time.
Speaker 3: He's been off the air for years for.
Speaker 1: Some time now.
Speaker 4: Then it was gunshots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I found that video, Like I saw that video years ago and I found it again recently, like popped up on my feet. I was like, oh my god, I'm so glad I saw this again. The delivery is so like you you know it's not real, but he has such conviction the way he says it worred it's like I almost mistaken.
Speaker 4: And he's been off the air for some time now. Eddie said, sometime now is crazy? Do that mean he's a little I mean he has he's well smoken. That means he's been.
Speaker 3: Off the air. For years that video crazy?
Speaker 4: This video is such a good that is actually good.
Speaker 3: Internet, Big Chrissy a comfy, a comfy night, furious, furiously blushing and giggling and kicking her feet, Miss t Lamone, Malik Berry, Stephen Bonnell, No no, no, Chris, Chris Chris, what happens is this right? Oh? Has that an impression that Cake said? No, no, no Chris, Chris Chris, what happens is this right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's good?
Speaker 3: Uh? Coe Beba star Tank's oldest listener I d in profile picture. Oh is that the guy with the fucking oh yeah from from silly Villa wherever? The tom Foolery lane, gay boy farty young Colin mistaking white fosphorus for flower. The dead spider returns the crnch young Colin pushing out uh, pushing current day Colin into a wood chiper feet first, and then making snow angels in the spring.
Speaker 1: This awesome?
Speaker 3: Uh? King dad kao Chris BINOI in his sleep for years?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh, It's insane. Delta Gamma literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying? What are you giggling about? What are you smiling about?
Speaker 4: Watching the video it's earnest like his his oh did you find it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I found the.
Speaker 3: How'd you find that video?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: I guess it's just added Eddie.
Speaker 4: He's like, it's been off the IF for some time now? Why is everybody sapping arms? Manuel met a white ball.
Speaker 3: It's the silences between his he's reaffirming the camera that no, yeah, it's been off the air for a while. Like there's like a lot of silence. It's just like ambient recording. Yeah, oh god, and for years.
Speaker 4: And at the end is said, what cartoon will you go? This hard foreigner's a riot happening right in front of him.
Speaker 3: I just love the idea of finding out that end of it he is no longer on TV in twenty twenty one, and then rioting about it and somehow getting enough people to join the cause to get that idea is awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's like truly, that's like true hypnotic levels of bullshit, where you like you can make the lesser man riot alongside you because of something.
Speaker 3: Oh oh man, Metroit prime for is getting cooked in it? Good lord? All right? Climbing less good?
Speaker 4: Is it getting good reviews? Apparent?
Speaker 3: I've only seen I've only seen people be like it's fine, I've.
Speaker 4: Got us Nintendo some No matter what, people that love it are gonna be like, this is the best game ever made. And I feel like Game Coming is gonna be like this is amazing too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I miss I couldn't. I could not have misspelled Metroid prime for in a more obnoxious way.
Speaker 4: How do you spell it wrong?
Speaker 3: So I'm just okay. So here's the thing. So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Did you put metoid dot com prime for? I was like half looking. I was like half looking off screen.
Speaker 3: Uh, what is the how is it Metroid prime for? I'm curious Metacritic. I guess, Uh, it's exactly eighty, So I guess it's like So it's okay. There's some people who really don't like it, though, literally fed this time of last week. Whise this is crying Delta Gamma claim you the third. All I want for Christmas is a swing flashlight trans Night's Kissing. As the dragoon does the work, I am going to go to President of the Mortar. Today's the Macy's Gay Parade. The Night of the Men Giving, The Night of men Giving. Head is on its way with a Homo report for booty calls nice. I haven't thought about that song and fucking forever. Uh, the Earth existing in Star Wars made me not a fan. Dave Ruben shouting his own name during sex, the r beater, Jared Fogel trading in his jail bars for crib bars. That's crazy fifty versus Silky Johnson, the biggest hater of today versus the biggest hater in history?
Speaker 4: What was?
Speaker 3: Uh? What was? What was the thing we came up with, like Pennywise's cousin, Nickel Stupid? Was that?
Speaker 1: I think that's sounds I think.
Speaker 4: So stupid. Can I make.
Speaker 3: Request for the audience to draw Nickel stupid?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 3: What the what's the character designed for? Guy?
Speaker 4: If you if you create, if you create a really good one, we will actually pay you and put it on you will put it on merch. N I'm a big fan of Nickel Stupid. Merch that crazy n Nickel Stupid is wild.
Speaker 1: It's like there are way more clever things. But that's why that works.
Speaker 3: That's why like right, gay little beetleborgs Garretts with knees, call that knee Garrett dos Holy ship. We were just talking about the lack of cleverness, uh Berserker Broley banged bus sizes being as reckless Rhyano the Sloker two wis me Canyon's Garfield video, but with Lovecraft's cat instead. Oh, I didn't even know you had a Garfield video. I don't think I've seen that one.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it.
Speaker 3: Vane the Cop Johnson my Chris Hansen, Tomagotchi hard oiled eggs banditting a French soldier with a bad dragon toy. Sween looks like he could drink vasoline through a silly straw. Tan Tanky's the trash Man, or tank Is Tannic's the trash Man, uh old Man, Spaghetti Nuts. I started this company. You know that I've had sex with guys. Dom Nation's built the comfort I'm coming for you. Swen, please keep your eyes open. Derrek Nutshot and his innocent Hassei free around that Asian's whole family are Firefighter's very right, do, in fact hate socialism? Asking a genie to make Sween allergic to chicken and make Derek no longer allergic to eggs? Fair trade?
Speaker 4: Fair trade, I would be I would have to take my own life.
Speaker 3: I'll take it for you. As Fat Joe once said, Fat Joe once said, now wait what, as Fat Joe once said, Now she was only sixteen. I had to nurture that, give her some growth. Waited till I wait, waited till I touch the cat? Is that a real fucking layer?
Speaker 4: That sounds the surprise me?
Speaker 3: Goddamn? All right?
Speaker 1: Which what song is that?
Speaker 4: Dude? I used to love Fat Joe. Fat Joe says some of the I'm his ship ever, bro it blows my mind.
Speaker 3: To listen to it.
Speaker 1: In his interviews, he's fucking he's a very difficult tough listen.
Speaker 3: Is because he's so fat.
Speaker 4: Because he's so fat, He's not hyper fat like that anymore.
Speaker 1: He's actually just Joe. It sucks.
Speaker 3: He's like pull his cheeks up to speak. He's got he's got a fat skull. He's got he's got a fat skull.
Speaker 4: Joey crack. He's he's from He's from the neighborhood, like two neighbors. Hilarious. He was a he know, he was a he was that kid was he was. I'm surprised he's not in prison. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 3: That guy was well anyway, trans dragoon, we just we need a healer to finish the part. Big Party.
Speaker 4: Fat Punisher, OBEs Punisher is crazy. He's punisher. He walks and you hear him breathing and clacking all his metal, and he shows up and he guns everybody down.
Speaker 3: He's just not stealthy at all.
Speaker 4: He rests his hand on his tummy when he shoots a pistol. But he's ditting everybody.
Speaker 1: That's pretty practical. That's good.
Speaker 3: Crazy. He's in a chair.
Speaker 4: I'm not fucking mad fat myself, but it's pretty funny thinking about a super.
Speaker 3: So fat that your your forehead is drooping over your eyes, like how I'm imagined. Like that's the level. That's the level I'm imagining.
Speaker 4: He looks like a chow chow, but a human.
Speaker 3: He looks like you know when like you know when uh, you know, when lava flows it hardens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the kind of like he looks like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The Queen of fab Hazard Trump Part Mister Goebels, the sick passing Solf, Nasty Turkey neck wod Turkey neck go see Goblin Big b Bill Ball, the blue eyed German Man, mentioning that if he joined the Start Tank, the members would have a quarter of a foreskin on average?
Speaker 1: What oh he's he has?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Good? Good for you? Mad for you?
Speaker 3: Good for you? Man, that took a second for you. It was like, what do you I don't have one fourth of afore Good for you, Young Colin, who lost nineteen of his best guys that day getting common law divorced. Nice. It's beginning to look a lot like shit. Miss I will spray the ball Thugzilla and Young Colin versus Old Colin and Copzilla GTA four swing set glitch frogs together, strong bisexual Jewish ginger who can't pick the struggle. Emilio the chosen Wan pooping back and forward forever. That's crazy, Young Colin killing eight people and waiting for them to come back to life so we can start the boss rush. Open a po box so I can send you my comrag big me, he thinks, Donald dump shout of the deal, shooting Sween in the head every time he's late. Gay actor Rosebud Delicious sweens asses grass and I'm feeling like a cow crazy god man, Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito manifesting Lando eating his own dick On Sunday, Heath reminded of a Yugi O card, Gids, the Real Kings and Jamisonho went missing in two thousand and five, Sweeney growing out his beard to be Black Santa. Even sweens Mike wants him to try the buck up. I will be found dead at twenty five, wrapped up in trampoline springs. We are Charlie jerk. We carry the nut. We come for the and he just gave up. It didn't just hut out, It did not cut out. He stopped trying to go. It is almost that is. I will say, that is the funniest thing you could have done. So kudos, good call. Not finishing again. I love it with it.
Speaker 4: I love the fans of Charlie should learn from you and just give up to.
Speaker 3: Goddamn Sweeney still doesn't have blind's e A sports is in the sand, jolly old Saint Dick. My black dad is sixty five and watches you guys, Hi dad, Oh my god, Oh that is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: A sixty five year old enjoying this program is so bewildering.
Speaker 4: Black Olds.
Speaker 3: Sure, hello, sir, thank you for your service, presumably thank you for I guess yeah, yeah, yeah, fear me for I have become gay, the destroyer of ass, fucker of men. I collect pronouns like infinity sizings and by the way, start Bimson, Young Colin getting lorded into a van with MegaMan merch Department of Horror, Gay Moss game us Gamess Carol'll be like, we suck you a very penis. We suck you a very penis. We suck you a very penis with a transgator queer. Uh. The Walking Dead Destinies is ten dollars on PSN. I'm copying that.
Speaker 4: I'll get it tonight. Yeah, I'll get it tonight.
Speaker 3: I'll pay full price on PC. I don't care, Like that's crazy. I want to play, Like I'm surprised that game is even still avail. Concord is gone, you know. Concord is is like not even you can't even get it. So the fact that walking down, yes, he's just still chilling up there. It's like that's because of the fact that, well, they spent a lot of money on that. They spent a lot of money on it, and and it wasn't good. So they did it for at ttax right off The Walking Dead, I presume as a licensing agreement Regina dead ass asked Piccolo if he was going to heaven after blowing up a stand of innocent civilians. Black Evsler gay black Sabbath. Hey, I'm Ozzy, fuck that ring, save me, goon devil the man withoutcome chasing cars by blow patrol. If I'm gay queer, If I'm just gay queer, would you lie with me and just fuck my holes? It's not Siona's FFGC making ta girls by throat fucking cisman. I got a forty seventy t I rig for twelve hundred dollars, Sweeney. At this point, I'm begging to suspect. I'm beginning to spect. The lily is twelve. Smitchy the kid. The snark tank is powerfully raisist. Last stretch here, the snark tank is powerfully racist. Uh. A group of people all getting a blumpkin is called a blumpkin patch. Calkestis is the goat young Colin using a baby he found as nunchucks. Uh, star coffee, My name is that's.
Speaker 4: How crazy he found. Where do you find a baby and a fucking daycare? Like?
Speaker 3: What do you mean outside? Like around about? My name is Inigo Montoya. You stole my snap prepared to come. I'm gay Great Carl D. Bradley six seven Youshuh Comfy trans Knight Tiger Underscore Lily one one five five on Instagram. Then they're really like just exchanging, Uh, Young Colin sabotaging a hopeful art student's entrance exam, knowing full well what will happen in thirty three years? Craig the Canadian, the Portal, porn parody, Pornal, It's your Boy, Shawny d Dick Sucker, stan Acron True Uh, Young Colin and Endless batt against Capcom for the right of Mega Man's search bumbaclot Rich Millionaire on YouTube. I'm not going to search that. I'm changing my name to police play o TCA so I can get like four questions on the show in a single month. Gay, it be like we all suck dick down here. I don't believe Sweeney when he says he reads books just based on his performance reading the names. Uh Drip mh Lord of All Drip, Chris. Please listen to more Harvey Danger check out their first two albums. Trump is fighting tooth and nail to not spend the last ten seconds of his life in prison, Obie, won't you blow me? I like to bust fat nuts onto the ceiling of my car until they crystallize into stalactites. Kremlin de Gremlin y'all were my most watched channel on YouTube recap. Hey oh, let's go Rocky on meth saying you Adria get about twenty dollars. Uh sham wow guy posting right wing shorts please, I forgot to look that up. Yeah, uh, Horny Swen voice. If I sign here, I get to fuck Marissa, but Palsanian's gotta suffer? Well, what really changes if I don't sign? Uh? What wage? Huh? I don't know. I have no concept. I don't I don't know. So versa with two s's if that helps, which is unusual, But I don't know. Wadgeley five eighty three, Elder Millennial thirty eight disturbs my guilty pleasure. Peppenie Bros. Publishing Presents Frank Reynolds's new children book, The Horror Acts Don Donkerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher Potzark PP. I'm thirty, and in the last five years I've met so many women my age who are unemployed, no license and living with parents. Yeah. Oh they do be like that? Really do be that way a catch?
Speaker 4: Yeah, marry that Mary that let a divorce you and take half.
Speaker 3: Yep, gotta marry Ellipses. I'm going to fuck Jason Todd Rawsandman Dot Sadman, dot Gov. John Strickland call me off by the way I make another man handle his hammer. Uh. I the first chruch key David. His name is Block Black Obama. We just collectively missed his thick Japanese accent. That's so stupid. Uh, gay, no doubt be like you got me feeling hell a gay. So I'm gonna keep sucking. You fuck me like you should. So I'm gonna keep on sucking.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The ghosts of Kingston's Channel and Chriss Halo Show video teaming up to blow up the cast pre rise. I got Lockjaw doing graveyard ships at the Dick second Factory, and all I got was Lockjaw is previously mentioned gay wrestler named not so Macho manned booty Ravage, Uh fucking saying Napster of Puppets, dask goofy Ian Miles Chong's biggest hater, Young Colin going forward in time to remove the sponge like in the Green Mile, Young Colin getting himself a present. It's a bomb with a copy of Mega Man two inside.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Spongebo Spongebo bomb, SpongeBob versus absorbent Robert. When is when is the start TANKNA appear on Smiling Friends p has grab a beer grab beer grab rear as a bar Old Colin putting dead dead air tags in women's purses? What that is crazy?
Speaker 4: What are the dead air taking him?
Speaker 3: Look, we gotta go, We gotta go. Piccolos Burdo mouth looking, Chloeca out of focus? Bigfoot? What the fuck is NAT? And why is it always gotta be open? I actually still don't know. I don't know what NAT settings were. I remember having to adjust those for video games back in the day, but I still don't really know what they are. Call me Donica Lewinsky the way I slab Big b Bill Sorry, Miss Jackson the Grinch, but instead his heart of his heart growing through times besides his penis Young Column playing hide and Seek with Jared from Rapeway A Theory needs to Hell, blowering his weapon Halo three Progerian Hunters having a child na from and rounding out our list as always, the King of Hapasser hit it.
Speaker 1: We did it, Damn. I was trying to find an edit of def jam Fire for New York where this guy modeled them to look insane. As we were talking about Fat Joe earlier. I really wanted you to see it, but I can't find it.
Speaker 4: It is this the whole horizon.
Speaker 1: It's just like him, like he keeps making like a truck horn, fucking like like he's and like in the background and his eyes were like this fucking big. It's so funny. It's so fucking funny. I just I can't find it anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, we'll see you guys next time. Thanks for watching, Thanks for all your sport, Thanks for the attagon us and the recap stuff. It's been fun. We'll see you next time. Bye.
Speaker 1: Exagguated swag of a filthy Gorilla.