Speaker 1: There are things happening in this world that don't fit neatly into official explanations. And this is Broadcasting Seeds. I'm Benettantan, and here we explore the strange, the suppressed, the biblical, and the paranormal without fear, without hype, and without pretending the unseen doesn't matter. Let's get into.
Speaker 2: Its in the minds of.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome back to another episode of Broadcasting Seeds. I am your host, Bennett Tanton, and today we have Justin Doc Brown from the Prometheus Lens podcast.
Speaker 3: Doc.
Speaker 1: Probably everyone knows who you are on here, but for those that don't, tell us who you are and what you do.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you for having me back.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Justin Brown, got got the nickname Doc. That's kind of like my little hand on. It's d O C, not d R. I'm not trying to pose off as a addy guy. But I did stay at a hotel six last night. Is that how it goes to the hotel?
Speaker 1: It's a holiday and express, Yes, that's it.
Speaker 3: I did, wah, but no, I'm just a I Will was a nine to five knuckle dragger factory worker. Uh my entire life. Uh. But grew up Christian and loved history and ancient lost civilizations and all that kind of cool stuff, man, and I just ended up talking about it, man doing a podcast and it's called Prometheus Lyn's Podcast. Wrote my first book this year as Epica, be Saw, Birthright and Seed War. Uh yeah, there it is, thank you, brother, and uh website Prometheus lynspodcast dot com. Trying to think, uh, anywhere you can consume the contents, you can find it. Man. But yeah, I just recently hung up the steel toad boots and uh, this is my first week full time. Man, so God has has blessed me. I got my seat belt on and ready to roll.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. Man, it's a no, thank you. That's a dive, right, that's a big leap. So that's pretty cool. So the lens now, I mean again, you've been on the show before, but what does Prometheus represent to you? You know, like everyone knows not everyone, but most people know who and I'll say the who Prometheus is? But what does Prometheus represent to you? And like what are you trying to help people see through that lens?
Speaker 3: Literally? Yeah, Well, to me, Prometheus was a very interesting figure and I jumped into Joseph Campbell's Hero of a Thousand Faces, and he talks about the hero's journey, and a lot of non believers use stuff like Campbell used showing the similarities of the story of Christ throughout the world as proof that the Bible is bunk and it's not real. But to me, it just done the opposite. It reaffirmed my faith because I was like, uh, I'm not one of these, you know, quote unquote Christians that thinks that God remained silent to all of his creation for thousands of years and then only revealed himself to a small select few people inside the little of the Levant. You know, he made us all, we're all his creations, so I believe he gave hints of hisself throughout the world through all these other religions and stories. That way, when the real deal showed up, they had all the warning signs and uh what they called all the billboards on the highway, you know, uh, wild drug, Wild drug is coming, Wild drug is coming. So I mean that way, you knew what was there when you got.
Speaker 1: There, signed all along the Dagon Road, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know it's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been three hundred miles.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Prometheus when I, you know, kind of got that perspective and got to looking into this stuff. If he was a really interesting figure to me because he's one of the few, if not the only, that I'm aware of, that his character and persona is all based on your perception. On one end, he can be seen as a christ figure because he is the benefactor of man, he does something to help mankind. He's cast down, and he's also crucified for his deed, his good deed to humanity.
Speaker 1: Humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was nailed to the Caucasus mountains where an eagle would tear out his liver every single night and it would regrow so the eagle could feast again the next day. But then on the other hand, he is a Satan figure because he is the divine rebel and just like Genesis, sixty angels came down pread with the dollars of men and they gave them forbid knowledge with the fire is symbolic for the knowledge. So it's kind of how you look at him. And I thought that was interesting. And the Bible says, my people suffer from lack of knowledge, and Satan is the prince of the power of the air, the ruler of this world. So I tell people, if he is the ruler of this world, and he is this Prometheus figure, then I think it's really important that we have his perspective so that way we are not deceived, you know, know thine enemy, and at the same time use I can't remember, I think it was Romans, but it said what the devil means for harm, he turns for the good to all who love him. So let's take that fire. Let's take that knowledge from him and use it for the glory of God and his kingdom, and spread that fire, that knowledge, that thing that Christ said his people lack. So I just want to have interesting conversations, man, stretch our minds, grow sharpen the swords of the Christians, and at the same time have interesting conversations that even non Christians would enjoy. And just like you, sprinkle some seeds, you know, not beat them over the head with the Bible and preach to them because that always turned me off. And just sprinkle a little bit of seed while I have their attention, and hopefully something will sprout and grow.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's the point, right, sore. Was there a moment or like experience that forced forced you to start questioning. I guess we'll call them official narratives or mainstream explanations.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, I guess my first experience with that was probably probably like nine to eleven, you know, when that happened, and seeing all the stuff coming out about that, and I'm like, oh my gosh, they just blatantly lied to us and tricked us to trade away.
Speaker 1: Our to remember that stuff like in a real fashion. A lot of folks aren't. They have no idea so either way.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I've seen that, and I've always had to trust issues and authority issues anyway. But once once scrolling through Facebook and YouTube, that's how I stumbled into people like Trey Smith and Derek Gilbert and all these you know, big brain guys Graham Hancock that had this alternative view of history and of the Bible. And so I already had that seed from nine to eleven, I'm like, I already know that we were being lied to, manipulated. Yeah, so let's let's seek this out. And once again, more often than not, man, when you relook at almost everything, it's been populated or you've been lied to or being skewed in the very least. So that's something I say in the show, it's when I open it up. I'm like, hey, we're going to take the Prometheus lens to re examine everything. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean so along those lines, you think knowledge is being I mean, we know the answer. I know the answer. You think knowledge is being deliberately withheld from the public, or at very least distorted until it's useless. M hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you use a LA's term, it's being obfuscated from people.
Speaker 1: It's a great way to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every once in a whilest.
Speaker 1: You know, who do you think benefits most from people staying distracted instead of curious?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean the ones in the powers that be? You know, it's kind of like, you know, Solomon says, nothing news under the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you look into the Sumerian stories, you know you have basically Inky's world order. And they talk about they made this race of people just to be dumb slaves. They wanted them smart enough to complete their tasks and serve them do the things they wanted them to do. But that's it. They didn't want them to have any more intellect to question what they're saying or find a better way of life. They just wanted mindless slaves to do their bidding. Yeah, and I think that's I mean, nothing news under the sun. That's what we see today with your public school systems, everything at the marketplace, your your job. We are worker bees for this. You know, this government and this government is a is a business. You might as well have an LLC after that. USA. We're the ones that show up and produce the product and bring in the tax revenue. And they give us just enough knowledge to be able to do our tasks, but hide and obfuscate all their manipulation and things that they do to keep us, you know, in line with the rules and regulations of the company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, seriously, I mean we take it back to all the way to you know, the adversary, Satan, whatever you want to call them, and the powers and principalities. You know, that's who we're fighting at the at the end of the day, it's not I mean, it's those, it's those I'm trying to think of the word. It's those origins that we're fighting against.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, it's microcosms, you know, That's what I always used to I think I see that everywhere, especially like in the Bible. But uh, you have to our Bible. Everybody just looks at Genesis eleven in that event, But when you go to Deuteronomy thirty two eight, it says that not only the people the tongues were divided, but the peoples were divided amongst the benehihlohem, the sons of God. So there you go. That's where you get your rulers or principalities, spiritual wickedness and high places that Paul talks about in that event in Daniel ten where the angels are fighting amongst each other to get to Daniel to deliver the message. So yeah, you have these worldly leaders trying to you know, run this company like I was talking about in government world leaders. But then behind the scene is the rulers and principalities, the spiritual wickedness and high places, whispering into the year, pulling the strings of the people. So it's like a microcosm. It's one and the same, just one's on a physical level and ones in a spiritual level. So it's like the physical is just a shadow of the real, real.
Speaker 1: Reality, absolutely truth. So in your research, what's one topic that made you say, okay, this changes everything, like just hit you.
Speaker 3: Hard Honestly, it was a studying for this book, the Epic of Esau. When I got into a serpent seedt theory. Man, that that changed everything, and it made everything in the Bible just connect man, And it made everything make so much more sense that was ambiguous and didn't make sense before. And I'm sitting here thinking, you know, I'm like, I'm not the one who discovered serpent seat theory, but there's only a very small handful of people that ascribed to it. And I'm like, I'm not a smart guy, you know. I mean, I'm a C plus average guy. But I seen these dots and made these connections. How come these big brain guys ain't doing that? Yeah? And I mean, I love you know, Gary Wayne, I love La mar Zouli. All these guys they talk about the seed war, you know, they've been beating on that drum forever. Yeah, And they say, but they won't go this far right, Yeah, but they don't align with it. So it's like I've never asked them outright, And even if I did, I wouldn't bring it out in public, because of course, if they want to say it, they will say it. But like I wonder often that if they really believe it, they know it, but they they don't want to say it out loud. Because I'm a prime example. You will get black bald, you will Christians. I don't know why, but that subject gets people up in arms. They will light their torches and gather their pitchforks and come after you. And I think it's because it's a spiritual thing. You're you're revealing the plans of the falling ones and the wicked one, and they want to shut you down. Yeah, I mean, guys, I mean we've talked about Genesis, and especially those guys that I mentioned earlier. Genesis six angels came down bread with the dollars, and men made a hybrid race. And oh yeah, that's the serpent seed. That's not a serpent seed, that's the other following angels. But when you go back and propose that the Nakash has a physical seed, just like God said he did in the beginning, I'll put enity between her seed and thy seed, they get all too at the pieces and be an aye shape. And I'm like, you, guys, already hold to disbelief. You already believe that angels came down and bred with the dollars of men in Genesis six, nothing new was under the sun. Why can't you accept this? Why is this so far fetched for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I.
Speaker 3: It's hard to go.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not like you're in the company of like weirdos either. Like there's some legitimate biblical scholars that believe this too. You've even had him on the show. I've heard you interview them and like, yeah, yeah, I had a theory brought to me the other day. In the Book of Jubileese. There's is I think it's and I'm not going to go into the weeds here in my computer, but there's an angel named Gadriel that's talked about in the Book of Jubileese. And part of that description of this angel, it says that he is the one that tempted Eve in the garden. Have you ever seen this?
Speaker 3: No, I've missed that.
Speaker 1: So maybe it's worth it. Maybe you have to edit a little bit of this.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and there's so many others too. Man, It's like I got this collection of books right here. These are the writings of Rashi, and he was a Jewish rabbi and he did translations of the targums in the Old Testament and he'd done commentaries, so that's the five Books of the Torah, and it's all his breakdown and notes, study notes of the Targums and the five Books of the Torah. And in there he even talks about the the serpent of the Nakash looked at Eve with lust and wanted her for his wife. And there's stories like even after the Garden, he's caught peeping on her while she's in the river bathing and all this kind of stuff. And there's the targets of Jonathan come right out and says, the angel of Death, the viper of God, you know, had a child with Eve, and that was Cain. I mean, it's it's all over the place, man, Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's actually not Jubileese. It's what even though he's brought up in Jubileese, it's the Book of Enoch identify the Fallen Watcher angel Gadriel as the specific figure who led Eve astray in the Garden of Eden, showing her the weapons of death and teaching humanity bloodshed. So there's either way. It says that Gadriel not was the one that specific figure who led Eve astray, which changes some things too, I mean, and again, you know you have to you just have to use discernment and wonder, you know. And unfortunately, with a lot of books that even just aren't in the Bible, the apocrypha or whatever you want to call them, you have to take some of it with a grain of salt, but some of it you don't. But it's also gives I feel like it's a license to pick and choose what you believe in what you don't, and then you get to cherry pick, right. So I've just found that that was wild. Somebody brought that up to me the other day. I was like, what so, because we were talking about the adversary of who Satan is and what is the name of the adversary? Like if we everyone talks about Satan, But again, Satan is Satan. Satan's a somewhat of a job title.
Speaker 3: And I think semi L when you get into Ginsburg Legends of the Jews, and ye came here for it's jash or not, but I know it's in Legends of the Jews they say that the Viper of God, the Angel of Death, was semi L, and that that he was Esole's guardian angel.
Speaker 1: Right, And I mean there is in that point too, I think. So it might have been in Jubileese where it actually gives you the hierarchy of the watchers. And I want to say, like, yeah, it just gave you like a rundown of who was who, And it talked about the first was blahblah when the samyaza, you know, and then it talks about the tenth was a Zazel and you know things like that. So who the generals and these folks were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even in Enoch too, if you pay attention how I said earlier, everybody wants to talk about Genesis six and they believe in Genesis six angels breeding with men, making hybrid races, but they don't want to go there with the garden. Yeah, but when you go to Enoch, it pretty much tells you and confirms that because if you look, there's this little ambiguous passage in there, but it says about the fallen angels. It says the fallen angels became subject to the adversary, to the hacaiton, to nakash yep. So what does that mean? Yeah, it means he gave them an idea, he taught them something. So he's like, because yeah, he did it first. He's like, hey, you know this thing I did with Eve? You know, hey, yeah, let me show you. And and it goes along with the promise too, because the big promise. What does he say in the garden? He said, when you partake of this tree, ye shall be as God's. Well, what does God do that none the angelic host can do, or even them at that time? To create life? When they bred, they made life, they made children. He fulfilled his promise, ye shall be as God's. And they couldn't do it before because if they could, the curses that God gives wouldn't make sense. You know, if they could reproduce and have children already, why would God come up and say, cursed are you for the things you've done? And you will have painful menstruation. I will increase your pain in child bearing. I will put enmity between her seed and thy seed. It's all about sexual reproduction. They cover their sexual reproductive organs when they after they partake of this tree, and God walks up. So it's like, I think it's pretty clear man, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. But it's like most things, He's not going to spell it out for you. It's there for those who look and read between the lines. Because Proverbs even Tellsia, it is the glory of God to what to conceal a thing, but it is the glory of kings to search things out. Jesus taught in parables. Yeah, he didn't spell it out for him. And even the apostles, after you get then talking, they'd be like, you know, what were you talking about? And when you explained it, it was you know, I mean, it was allegory. You had to dive in and pick it apart. And he said, I speak to them in the allegories, because to them the mysteries have not been given. But the mysteries have been given to you. And you still ask ask me, rabbi, Rabbi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hm. So do you believe along the same line of question here, do you believe there are truths that humans aren't meant to access or just truths that were discouraged from touching?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I think that there is some that we're not supposed to have because the whole Genesis six thing, you know, it says that we were given forbidden knowledge and corrupt Yes, yeah, humanity ultimately enough to where they had to hit that reset button. But I do believe there's some that is discouraged too. Uh you know, do not seek necromancers and sorcerers. H But people do it all the time. But when they do, you know, they have those spiritual repercussions afterwards. And you know a lot of people want to look at God and be like, oh, he's a tyrant, he's you know this, don't do this, don't do that. It's a lot of don'ts, don't don't don'ts. And as a child, you look at all your rules and don'ts that your parents say you can't do, You're like, oh, they're mean, they're stupid, they don't know what they're talking about. They're just mean. They don't want me to have fun. That's a child's mentality. But then when you get older and you look back, you're like, now, all those were there to protect me because they loved me, and your heavenly father is no different in my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I mean, so do you see history as linear or cyclical?
Speaker 3: Like? If no, cyclical?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if it's cyclical, where do you think we're at right now?
Speaker 3: And here's here's something that I do that it's like a double edged sword that really Yeah, some people that really like me and my content, I think for this reason is why they really liked me. But then on the opposite side, there's so many people that just absolutely just think I'm a heretic and a false teacher and all this other kind of wild stuff because of this. But I am a Christian. I believe the Bible is the divine inspired Word of God. But when I say that, there's a lot of Christians that look at that like occult automatic writing, like you know, the spirit of God took them over and their eyes rolled back in their head and they wrote it all down and it's perfect, preserved for all time, never corrupted, because it's the divine inspired word of God. I'm not one of those. The Bible speaks out staunchly against that type of stuff. So I think, just like Daniel, he got dreams and visions, he interpreted those dreams and visions, and if he had issue or trouble and he couldn't figure it out, then he asked and prayed for help. So God reveals himself through mankind and mankind herprits and writes, Yeah, there's so many yeah, examples of this mm hmmm, And so I look at that that that way. So with that being said, there's plenty of things in history that happened that we know happened from physical evidence and archaeology and other testimonies that are not in the Bible. Yeah. So just because it's you know, something is not in the Bible does not automatically think make it a lie, not true. Because there's a lot of Christians that have that mentality.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: So I look at other like you talk about what rhymes. I've heard you say that, and I've stole it from you, brother. Yeah, So I look at the other stories and see what rhymes. So when I hear the same story throughout all these different cultures that just maybe the names have changed or just a little bit of you know, tweaking on it, I think there's something to that. And it stems from an ancient point of origin. So one common theme far as the you know, time being cyclicer or how you ever said cyclicer, how do you say that? That's killing me? Now? Yep, that word.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: When you look at all the other religions and customs and stuff, they talk about time that way. And I don't know how many you know, the Indians, the Aztecs, the Maya, the Hindu uh, just everybody pretty much talks about uh like we're in the fourth world or the fifth world. Uh. First it was destroyed with with floods like twice or something like that, and then they go on down. But the final world is supposed to be destroyed by fire. That's that's revelation, folks. I mean, that's our Bible. So we just covered this last cycle. Yeah, and we just covered this last cycle. They kept records and kept all the other cycles too, So I think that's how it works. Man. There's there's just many great resets. After so long, God gets fed up and hits that restart button again.
Speaker 1: We're talking about worldview, right, yeah, so we we you know, have a tendency to a bunch of us at least that are that we all know are a deuterotomy thirty two kind of worldview. Right, at least that's what we'll say, we'll put that label on. But when I mean, when I'm saying worldview in this aspect, I mean you're talking about people that were given a vision from God to write down whatever they wrote okay in their world, in their realm Okay, they didn't know coxt I mean yes, in their context, and no matter what people want to believe or whatnot. It would be just like somebody you living in Tennessee getting words from something, a god, a whatever entity you writing it down, okay, from your in your context of Tennessee and the United States of America. But what if the same word was given to somebody in Taiwan or Hong Kong, China and their worldview and their how they perceive things, and their reality is different than your reality. So this is what I mean by the things rhyme. It doesn't mean that they're evil. It just means that they have a different story in what we need to do. It's just like when we talk to each other we need to find Instead of finding all the discrepancies, if we spend time finding all the spots where we connect, we would all love each other. That to me is the true word of God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, all of it. Instead where taking a I like movies. I know you do too, but it's taking the words from Edward Longshanks from uh the movie Highlander was not Highlander? What is it William Wallace, the one, the one with the oh, brave heart, brave heart, where they're all taking from the scraps from long Shanks table instead of us working that way in the what we do in our ministry. We need to empower ourselves and look at where we combine, not at where we necessarily divert. And I don't want to get on a that just sent me down kind of on a on a soapbox there, Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: No, you're good. And that's the thing too. I think, you know, God talks about uh, you know, only doctor the children will inherit the Kingdom of God. I think what he means by as childlike innocence and ah and wonder. Yes, if you're you know, and you have great imagination, there is no limits, you know. So I love how Mike Kaiser talks about you need to read your Bible like it's fiction. He said. I'm not saying it is fiction, he said, but I'm saying you need to read it as if it were. Yeah, he said, because when you do that, you're you're reading it with childlike eyes and childlike wonder. You've you've gotten rid of the rules of the world and what you think you know, you accept what's there as is he said, And that's how you're going to receive the word and understand it better if you approach it that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it would make the best movie ever made. The best set of movies ever made would be the especially the Old Testament, but the New Testament too. I mean, could you imagine turning that into a movie? It would be And I'm and I'm convinced that the reason that they don't turn it into a movie is because people would start to be like, oh, that's what the Bible says mm hmm. To keep us dumb, so just saying they, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They whoever they be. Uh. But that's one thing too, is I try to tell people I'm a very curious person, you know. I mean, I'm not some genius, but I mean I'm I'm a fairly fart smeller, I mean, smart failer, and I like looking into this stuff. And but I come in with a bucket load of humility. I know, I have more questions than I have answers, and I come in humble that I know nothing. With that child like wonder and curiosity, I have a blank slate. Lay it on me and I'm ready to learn. But there's a lot of people have this really puffed up pride. You know, they got it all figured out, they know. Yeah, And my pastor told me x y Z for twenty years and I believe it. I can't tell you why I believe it. But you're just wrong, and I'm right. You're a false prophet, false teacher because you don't agree with me. Those people are never going to learn anything. You know. Christ talks about you know, he takes the how's it worded in proverbs? You see, he takes the fool to confound the wise, you know, and that the first would be the last. That these people that are so haughty and think they got it all figured out, they're the dummies, are the ones not learning anything new because they think they got it all figured out. Man, the humble that come in and be like, man, I'm stupid, Please teach me. He's going to show you things. He ain't gonna show something to somebody that's puffed up in their pride and think they got it all figured out and they're so smart.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, true story for sure. So you know, we live in a crazy time with especially with like technology. How do you see technology shaping human consciousness for better or worse.
Speaker 3: I just look at it as like a hammer. It's a tool. You can take a hammer. Yeah, you can bust up an entire house and destroy everything with the hammer, But with the in the hands of the right person, they can build a beautiful house. So it's all on who's holding the tool determines the value, how much it's worth, and what they can do with it. So on one hand, I think it's making people a lot more stupid and dumber. They don't have to read a book anymore. They can just go to chat jeep and type it in and don't don't even cross reference chat GPT, just whatever it says, it's the gospel, it's the truth. So therefore they get you dependent on this thing. And how easy would it be that, you know, they give you the right answers at first, but then they realize how dependent you are on this thing, So then they start feeding you false information and narratives to shape your worldview into the way they want you to think. And they didn't studies. It's like since AI and chat GPT and all that stuff's come out, Uh, the national average or global average of people's IQ have dropped significantly because instead of just using this tool, they are relying tool on this tool, and it's making people dumber. But on the other hand, it's, uh, there's people like me and you that use AI to help us make you know, thumbnail artwork, to get people to watch our show and spread some seeds. We use AI to uh make reels to get people's attention to talk about these subjects that we think that are being neglected and that people need to be educated on. So there's all kinds of you know, good things that you can use it for too, But you I think we have to use it, not be dependent on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed. So yeah, I'm a national well I guess in a former life, but I still kind of do it now. I have to dabble in it now because of my my one of my jobs. I'm a national security professional, I guess, is what i'd say. So I get into stuff like modern surveillance and whatnot. So would you say things like modern surveillance because you bring up AI, you bring up you know that we're we're on camera almost everywhere we're at, butN surveillance is more about control or about conditioning. Just your opinion, I.
Speaker 3: Think both man. Number One, it conditions you to be a role model citizen because you know you're being watched.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be on your best behavior when you know you're being watched. Because what they say, when when the father's away, the kids will play. Yeah, so I think that's part of it. But then on the other hand, it's setting up for control. I went on to Sean Attwood show when we were kind of talking about that, and I was like, yeah, you know, Palante here the surveillance state and cameras on every corner. I said, You've got your smart phones, you got your smart TVs, you got your smart cars, you're smart watches. So yeah, all these tools make your life easy. You're more convenient, But you are trading your privacy and privacy and freedoms for comfort or for the illusion of comfort and security. And Franklin said it best. He said in that they saw this back in the seventeen hundreds. He said, those who trade their freedoms for the illusion of security deserve neither. Yep. So they're everything where you drive, your driving patterns, the route you take to work, all that's being documented and mapped, the conversations you have on your phone and in your car using your hands free Bluetooth devices that the government makes you use. They can tap into all that. Thanks to nine to eleven. They scared you enough to say, oh, well, we can't. We can't catch these guys because of your freedoms. Your freedom's are in the way. We can't listen to the If we could listen to some phone conversations, we could have stopped this. Guys. Oh here, listen to our phone conversations. Please just keep it now.
Speaker 1: With the AI, it makes it even easier for them to listen to it.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, so you got all these things happening. You know, they took away the gold went to the Federal Reserve. Now they're starting to try to push to bitcoin. In this chain block system, they're going to know every time you spend uh uh, you know you're driving habits, what you talk about. I mean, they're going to know every thing. So if you want to look at revelation in the beasts system, you know those you know you can't buy, sell or trade without this mark. Uh, those who don't bow to the beast is going to be killed. How are they going to know that you're not bowing because they got cameras on every corner and recording everything you say with yourself and.
Speaker 1: Control everything once. As soon as you slide a debit card use apple Pae, they know exactly what it is being spent.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and if you don't, they shut down your account.
Speaker 1: Yes you don't. Yeah, the the social credit stuff that's this is all real, folks, It's all real. So they're just setting it up and uh, you know, I yeah, we we can go down that. But that's a whole other episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The truckers in Canada prime example, they stood out just as your dough and they they locked all their bank accounts. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just insane craziness. So with all this being said, we're talking about battles, right The biggest battle right now political, spiritual or psychological or is it something else entirely in your opinion?
Speaker 3: To me, I mean, it's a mixture of all that stuff, but I think it stems back to spiritual because I hold to that Deuteronomy thirty two worldview. Yeah's following sons of God ruling over the nations, and they're whispering into the ears of the kings and rulers, and that's a biblical thing. Folks, if you go back and you look Ezekiel twenty eight, he's talking to the King of Tire, and this is a real king. He's talking to this king. Then all of a sudden that language changes. He's like, oh, you were in need and perfect in all your ways. You defiled your sanctuary, so therefore heat talking to this King of Tire no more. He's talking to the entity behind the King of Tire. And you get into it. Ezekiel the condemnation to the Pharaoh of Egypt. He's talking to a pharaoh. Then all of a sudden, it starts changing the language, like you know, you were the most beautiful tree. Yeah in Eden. Your branches and furlongs went into the heavens, and all the trees of Eden looked at you with jealousy and envy for your beauty. He ain't talking to that king no more. So I think it all stems from that.
Speaker 1: The spiritual base you foundation, right, Yeah, I agree, agreed? And what do you think people's what do you think people misunderstand most about? I guess you could call it this, like you hear the term awakening a lot right now, and we know we can feel something going on right something's happening. So I guess awakening is as good a term as any. But what do you think people misunderstand most about this awakening and this time that we're in. I'm making you think today, brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess with me is there's always two sides to every coin, you know, and the devil will give you truths that these falling sons of God will give you truths they do. There's truth to be had in the occult, There's truths to be had in every world religion. There's truth to be had in your secret societies and organizations. But there's more often than not, especially when it's not from God. You get three or four truths, like you had said earlier, find that common ground, then you trust them, you build rapport, so they'll give you three or four truths to make you feel good and smart, and then they'll feed you the big lie that follows. So there's a lot of people getting this awakening, but they're getting it from the wrong side because they have They've gotten some truths, but those truths are followed by the big lie. And I blame the Church. I've said it many times, because we have all the answers to these supernatural questions to this, you know, supernatural, war, magic, evil, occult. I mean all the stuff, ghosts, giants, all of it is in our Bible. We have the answers. But because it's weird or strange or it makes us uncomfortable, Christianity has ignored it. So when you get people that have an awakening or they experience the occult or come out of witchcraft and all these different things, they know the supernatural is real. They know there's something bigger happening, that this is just a shadow of a greater reality. And so they hear about this God, the creator of all, and Christians just talk about him, this, that and the other. So I'll go to church. They got the answers, and they come out of the cult. They've seen matters supposed they've seen all this stuff. Yeah, and then they look at them like they're crazy. And there's a guy that stuff ain't real. People right about that and make up stuff to sell books that stuff ain't real, and they know it's real. Yeah, so what are they going to do. They're going to go to the talking head down the street that's got the copper triangles and sitting in and meditating and doing astral projection and taking some ayahuasca, talking to the gods because they know this stuff's real and they're talking about it, but they're they're feeding you the wrong information. But when you're looking, you're going to go to where whoever's serving. So those Christians, I mean, which we are, we're doing better, but yeah, we need to talk about these things and give them the right information because the people that are searching are going to go wherever they can be fed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, we bring up truth. I've beaten I haven't really beaten my audience to death with it yet, but it's in a couple because I explained to you that I've done like twenty interviews this month, right, and this is like the third podcast that I'm going to bring it up and where it talks about truth and some of the most profound truth that I've been hit with my entire life. Well, it's probably the most profound truth I got hit with. And I think the first time I ever brought it up was on an episode of Trouble Garcia guy that you and I both know. But and I'm going to give context to the story now, is I was deployed in the army to the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt, and this is right around the time of nine to eleven. I was in Egypt when nine to eleven happened. So with that being said, being in Egypt, we had access and were given the ability to meet to go visit some of these ancient sites and go into Israel as well. So what that being said, one of the trips that I was able to take was to go to Mount Sinai. Now, people can and people do argue and differ on the true location of Mount Sinai, but this is one that has been It's actually called Mount Sinai, and there's a cathedral or not a cathedral, a monastery at the base of it, called Saint Catharine's which there's the burning Bush is supposedly there and all these things, right, But this is supposedly Mount Sinai where Moses went up to the top and the Israelites camped at the bottom for forty years, right or something like that. So there is a trail well worn because thousands of years of pilgrims have walked up this trail. It takes about I can't remember if it was three hours or six hours. Either way, I went up and it was one of the most profound things in my life. It was a beautiful day. I just I did it alone and I walked up Mount SINAI got to the top and I was I remember looking out over the desert because essentially it's just desert, looking out over deserts as far as the eye can see, and I had the words enter my head that service without truth is slavery. That's that's that's what hit me. And that day is ardentially and essentially that's the day I decided I was getting out of the military. Basically, it's the day I kind of decided I was just done with a lot of things, but the number one thing was the military, and I ended up getting out. But I that reverberates in my head throughout my life now from that point on, is that service without truth is death? Or is slavery? And I think I put a lot of things through that lens that I do and is this serving me? Is this serving God? Is this serving the kingdom? Right? Or am I a slave to this? So what that being said is the long winded thing is pursuing truth? Has it ever cost you friendships? Opportunities, pieces of peace of mind? We've talked about this, but you know, this is one of these things that I wonder because.
Speaker 3: It has for me.
Speaker 1: But it's a it's a deep question, and you can go as deep as you want. But pursuing truth has ever cost you friendships, opportunities or peace of mind?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, one hundred percent. I can't remember it was Solomon. It sounds like Solomon, but in there it talks about the beginning of wisdom, you know, and learning truths and things like that is the beginning of all sorrows, and it's the truth, you know. Doctor phil used to have this saying he's like talking to married people and talking mainly to the men, but he said when they want to fight with their women all the time, he'd say, do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? Because you can't have both. So if you want the truth, then prepare for some some grief and some sorrow because most of the world is like the matrix. It's like that one guy I can't rear his name, but he was out of the matrix, but he wanted back in. He said, ignorance is bliss and that's how most people are. So when you take that red pill, you are now the minority, you're the outsider, you're the weird one, and you're turned against I've said it before, I think I totally on Treble's show. This path that I'm on now, it cost me my marriage, It cost me my house, everything that I ever worked for. I had a real close friend when we started going down to first started podcasting. He was not a Christian. I grew up with my whole life, worked on him, witnessed to him. He finally became a Christian and we started going, but he didn't get his foundation in Christ. He just wanted to try to run with me, old giants, filing angels. The next thing you know, he one internet personality winds up with another, and now next thing you know, he's into flat earth and Hebrew roots and Jesus is the anti Christ.
Speaker 4: And we need to yes, we need to worship on Saturdays, blow our trumpets and observe all the peace and holy days, don't eat pork.
Speaker 3: And Jesus is the anti Christ. He's the one leading everyone astray. He's the one that stood in the temple and proclaimed to be God and all this stuff. So that it cost me a lifelong friendship. This whole seed war thing I talked about my book. I knew that when I found this that if I spoke it put it in a book, I was gonna be ostracized and I was gonna pay for it. But it was just more important to me to know the truth and to put it out there for those that want the truth. There's gonna be many, Like I said, the majority don't want it, and I knew, but I went on real big. I've recorded with really big name shows like my bucket List shows recorded and it's ready to go, and then someone reach out to him and tell them that I'm a serpent seed guy. Then that they'll email me, hey, uh, we just do you do you believe in the serpent seed? Someone told us you you believe in the serpent seed even though we didn't talk about it in that episode. Yeah, it'll get pulled because of what I believe. I've had many people unfollow me, call me false prophet and all this other kind of stuff and not work with me anymore on my show and come in free interviews because of the stuff that I researched and talked about. Yeah. Truth, nothing in life is free, folks.
Speaker 1: True story. That's the truth for sure? How do you personally stay grounded? Like when because you research some heavy unsettling topics, right, what, you've opened the can on that, so you kind of don't you know, you're added down rabbit holes that some people don't. But how do you stay grounded while researching these heavy topics?
Speaker 3: Uh? I guess with me is because I talked about you know, my other friend, he didn't have his his foundation, so it's like he jumps straight into the deep end where the sharks and whales were and no life reserver, right, and he drowned. You know, Uh, you've got to have your foundation. You know, there's all kinds of Jesus told parables. You know, the man that build his house on the sand and the man that build his house on the rock. That rock is Jesus Christ. So he's your foundation stone. You know. He even says that, you know, he's the cornerstone that the builders rejected. So you have to have your foundation before you ever try to build some big tall skyscraper full of Nephelom giants, falling angels and all this cool stuff. Yeah, because it is cool, you'll be let as straight man and I bring it up all the time that we talk about this. That interview that I've done with Timothy Alberino, he talked about it, and he said, there's all kinds of people he said, coming into this space, new Christians, he said, jumping into giants, fallen angels, UFOs and all this. He said, really cool, exciting topics, he said, things that I enjoy, he said, and I talk about it nauseum, he said. But they come in straight to that, he said. Then they start just watching all these YouTube personalities. He said. They're just he said, a lot of them just making up crap just for clicks and views because they get paid for it. He said. They don't care about your spiritual well being of your soul. They just care that you watch. That way they get some money, he said. And they lead people astray, he said, and they drown because they don't have their foundation. He said. So it's like, know the story of Christ, read the New Testament, know the story of Christ, the story of salvation, what Christ did for you, and not only be able to express those ideas, but be able to defend those ideas against non believers. And then once you do that, that is your foundation, that is your anchor. You know, out on this ship of roaring waters. As long as you have that anchor man, you might get tossed and turned and pushed around, but you're going to be always right there and safe. And that's Jesus Christ, folks. So but once you have that foundation, you can find these giants, fallen angels, a serpent, see all these other things that just solidify your faith and make it stronger. But yeah, if you don't have that foundation stone, yeah, you'll build this beautiful skyscraper full of UFO's neflim giants fallen angels, but the first storm that comes, it's going to all come falling down. So my grounding is my foundation in Christ. All the stuff I look at, as long as it doesn't contradict the Bible and the story of Christ and salvation and redemption of mankind, I'll entertain it and I'll read it.
Speaker 1: Yep, absolutely, I hear you. So what question do you think everyone should be asking right now?
Speaker 3: But isn't.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Now, I'll steal this from Coach Dave uh. He said something at the last evangelist conference. You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, he was at that last conference. I went to the last Evangelist Film Festival, and he stood up and actually got it on film. When I was up there interviewing with David Heavner, coach. Dave stood up because I was talking about some of these same topics here and how we need to question everything you know, and be good stewards and look look things up. And he stood up. You can hear him behind the camera. He says, well, you know, he's real rough around edges. And he said, folks, I agree with this man's sentiment, he said, but we need to with everything he's doesn't matter. It's your mom, your dad, your pastor. He said. When you get told something, he said, you need to ask two questions, who told me that? And is it true? So those are two questions we all need to ask on everything that we are told and that we are shown. Ask us who told us that, Consider the source and are they a good worthy source? And even if they are a good worthy source, is it true? Go and look it out for yourself.
Speaker 1: With this too.
Speaker 3: Yes, the whole serpent seed thing, I relied heavily on people that I respected, really smart people that I agree with a lot of stuff that they talk about. But they said that that cup held no water. Don't waste your time. It's laughable. So I just took their word at it. They told me that, so it's good. So I didn't ask the second question, is it true? But once I started looking for myself, I'm like, how did they not see this? Are they like Paul, are they you know, spiritually blinded and that the scales are over their eyes? Or did they not ask those two questions themselves? They had someone tell them that's laughable, it doesn't hold water, and they just took their word for it and didn't seek it out. Yeah, so yeah, everything, guys, ask yourselves. You know who told me that? And is it true? So thank you, coach Dave. I'm going to hold on to that. That's a keeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So kind of starting to wrap things up. What's coming next for Justin Brown and Prometheus Lens? What she got cooking over there?
Speaker 3: Doc? I got a lot of stuff I want to do. I think we were talking pre roll. It's kind of like, you make some really good paintings, yep, you know, with what little bit of free time you have. Then all of a sudden, someone you know pays all your debt off and says, okay, I love your work. So now you just focus on your work. You're like, oh, man, I can just do this all the time now. And then you're staring at a bunch of blank campuses, canvases, and you're like, oh my god, where do I start? What do I do? You have so many choices, you're frozen. So now I got a couple of books. Yeah, I got a couple of books in my head that I've been wanting to write ever since I released that first one. So now I have the time to write those. I have filmed three or four documentaries already. I just never had the time to put them together. I have no excuses on that anymore. And I'm also wanting to, you know, course, create more content. Go out and see these ancient sites in America and around the world wherever, you know, I'm allowed to, you know, get the funds up and time to go and fil all these things and share it with the world. And I want to build a stronger connection with my subscribers and my followers, So I want to start doing some more live chats and discussions and get to know my fam. That's why I call him, you know, they're my firefam, so my Promethean Knights, I love.
Speaker 1: Y'all right, that's awesome. So I'm going to leave you. Usually I have people broadcast to seed, but you've already kind of done that in my thing. But I came up with a question for you, and I'm gonna let this be the last question. So, if Prometheus were alive today, who would be who would he be stealing fire from? And what would that fire actually be?
Speaker 3: Hmm? Christ? The fire is Christ, and you need to spread that fire to everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a good answer for sure.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a Southern Baptist boys secret. The answer it's always Jesus.
Speaker 1: The eye answer is always Jesus. That's fabulous, So tell folks where they can find you. Again.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, man, I really appreciate the conversation. And yeah, you've made my brain hurt today. I'm used to having the subject searched out and just be able to do my routine and get off the stage, you know, But I enjoyed it, man. But yeah, Prometheus Lyn's podcast, anywhere you consume content, Apple, Spotify, speaker, YouTube, all those things, same thing with the social media's just search up Prometheus Lyn's podcast, the website, Prometheus Podcast, dot com, sign up for the newsletter, you get a couple free chapters of my book and a thirty day subscription to a supercast and that gives you ad free listing experience for thirty days. You can get a signed copy of my book on there. Just send me some money through PayPal and I send out sticker packs and things like that if you go that route, or you can just go to Amazon and get it there. It's also out on audiobooks. If you can't read or don't want to read you or without an excuse, now you can go to your audible app and yeah, me reading the book to you. So it's no AI stuff. Yeah, but yeah, man, that's it man. Just if you like this kind of stuff, man, join us on the hero's journey. Man. Let's let's steal some fire and spread it around.
Speaker 1: Sure, awesome, it's always a pleasure, man.
Speaker 3: I always enjoy it. Man. We need to hang out again at the conference of a Gatlinburg. That was awesome hanging out with you, and.
Speaker 1: We'll figure it out this year. Get at least an an inventor of something together to do together, all right, man, talk to you soon. Let's see it.
Speaker 5: That's old us missed when they.
Speaker 1: A little smoke, just stories called in stone.
Speaker 5: Fire still burn sane when you strike it on your own. Crowns build out of borrowed light, Thrones wired into fear, dru Chani on mountain walls, while vultures circle near. If knowledge is a crime, we were guilty from the stop. They don't fear the questions, They fear the spot.
Speaker 6: So we steal the fire, not to rule, not to train, just to secrets. Smoking mirrors and call the beast by name. They say, the truth will cost you friends, confront me somebody.
Speaker 5: The savory have softer face.
Speaker 6: Swim fires, let it feed.
Speaker 5: Tongs were split and lines were drawn, while sure set to rule. Whispers head into the thrones, while schools trained obedy and fools. Serpents don't just lie with words, They plant them in the ground. Three troops wrapped around alive meek wisdom, Sir, They said, lied without a sword, so he can then without the room. If the path of all it's the cross, it's not the truth.
Speaker 6: So we steal the fasier, not to burn it down, but to warm. No one still froze in by the lads passed around. They call it dangerous thinking. They call it heresye, But fire doesn't fear the dark, and only the shoes.
Speaker 1: What real?
Speaker 5: Who told you that?
Speaker 1: Was it true?
Speaker 6: Did you search it?
Speaker 1: Or trust of your.
Speaker 5: The foundation first?
Speaker 6: Before your clients must rush of smoke.
Speaker 5: We'll steal your chi.
Speaker 1: Serious with the truth, Sleevey.
Speaker 5: We steal fire, and we pass.
Speaker 6: A hand a hand. We're not as cheese, not as master's, just as.
Speaker 3: That shows to stamps.
Speaker 6: Because the truth makes you a strangers, you're closer than you'll think. The flame once, never pass again. Only try to keep us us