Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue di for ask Taco Bob on one.
Speaker 2: O one one W t R hard.
Speaker 3: Mug you okay there, Elsie? Yeah? How you doing doing all right?
Speaker 4: Just looking at the overwhelming amount of text coming through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Plus there's that stack there of questions that we've been assembling, me and that guy I work with this morning for you. Uh. This segment brought you, as always by Petties Meats State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four. It's a veritable meat mecca.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: You walk into Patties, pour yourself an ice cold draft beer that's free Hold beer, Cowld beer and it's free, by the way, complimentary, and walk around check out the different things they have, high quality meats, everything from appetizers to desserts.
Speaker 3: Open in Longwood on State Road four thirty four, just west of I four, Monday through Saturday ten to six. That's Petty's Meat. So how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man? Doing well?
Speaker 4: I had a bunch of kama. The Trump signs made up to put outside polling sites create a little confusion, you know for the people walking in.
Speaker 3: I didn't take you as an operative.
Speaker 4: Figured I just have to make things, make people be on their toes. Aren't you wondering who the Life coach voted for?
Speaker 3: I generally don't ask people that if you want to tell us.
Speaker 4: Good because it's none of your business. Just like it's none of your business who somebody votes for. It's just like you know how much you make at your job. It's nobody else's business. I can give you a hint though, Yeah rhymes with Benjamin Crump's brother.
Speaker 2: You know, was he a judge or a lawyer?
Speaker 3: He's he's an advocate attorney?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea, his brother Ronald el.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're related.
Speaker 4: LCTV said Ronald l C tb rhymed with brother l C TB. I'm seeing this young woman. We seem to like each other. But how do I tell go about telling her about my criminal past without losing her?
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 3: Does he say what that criminal past?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Tails, No, just my criminal past and leaves herd that that. You've got to be honest, But there's a there's subtle ways to honesty. Next time you're like weigh in bed together, just gander down at your ankle right and say, oh, see that scar? And then you make a pity thing. Yeas are tough times. That's from my ankle monitor lines. No, you're just making her feel bad that you had a scar because it really must hurt you. And then you can, you know, easier, and that shouldn't freaker owd at all. You're in bed with her at the time, you tell her, he's the doorway to that information open. Yeah, yes, I'll get to the fiance one of a little bit. Hold on, all these texts are coming in non stop. Life coach, wife and I voted for different presidential candidates, and now she's given me the cold shoulder in the sex department.
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 4: All you two did was cancel each other's votes out, So you should just kind of let her know. There's a golden rule when it comes to this. Okay, you have to leave politics outside the bedroom door, right, And that's a smart thing to do because not all not all couples have the same thoughts and beliefs.
Speaker 2: So unless you're going.
Speaker 4: To do some role playing where you put on an American flag, that's the only way that you can bring in, you know that to the bedroom. You put on the American flag undies and she dresses his statue of Liberty.
Speaker 3: Red white, blue condom.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. That dies. It's probably well this bottle rocket, yeah, room and candle.
Speaker 4: But if she dress up at the Statue of Liberty, that might be kind of a turn off.
Speaker 2: Actually, let's see.
Speaker 4: How that would be, you know, with all the patina they clean that, didn't they Yeah? What's the best concert you've ever been to? LC have a bucket list or have a couple on my bucket list? Just looking for a few other ideas. I've been a lot of concerts. I'm gonna have to go with definitely Frank Sinatra in Vegas. This was prior to his rat Pack days.
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I'd love to see them at the Sphere. Wouldn't that be great? Sinatra in the rat Pack at the Sphere? Next best show was Insane Cloud Posse open up for Gary.
Speaker 2: Big Juggalo Here.
Speaker 4: To clarify, that was before the lead singer of Gwar died and they set his body on fire and pushed him out.
Speaker 2: In the lake in a Viking ship.
Speaker 4: Uh need your help, life coach. I know it seems wrong, but I'm really digging my step mom. Before you judge, open up the picture.
Speaker 2: That I emailed you. Hold on.
Speaker 4: You sure, yeah, hold on, I gotta find it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Uh that camera can't pick this up?
Speaker 3: Can it give it a whirl? There on the face?
Speaker 2: Now, that's not your step mom. Normally, be the old life coach would frown on this.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 4: Boy, Well, let's be honest, if you got a shot at the title with that, you'd have to question your sanity if you didn't.
Speaker 2: Plus step, I mean, it's like a step stool. It's really not related.
Speaker 4: You know, you're just kind of it's a step mom.
Speaker 3: So don't let silly titles get in the way.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you have a picture of her their nipples. That's why I asked if the Facebook Live could see that, because you can see right through those Look at the fountain in the bag. Wow, you guys getting a nice We'll see come back to us, Come back to us, ice ice fry. There's a big stack of questions there are still what's your favorite French fry? LC regular steak cut or crinkle cut? All right, look none of the above.
Speaker 3: Aren't you supposed to be helping people knock them quizzing you on stuff?
Speaker 4: Hey, I just answer what comes in uh, just quick, none of the above on that. I'm going tater tots. And of course, if you're gonna get tater tots, probably you didn't say something with truffle no truffle oil, yeah, like that stuff. But no, if you're gonna get tater tots.
Speaker 2: You got get him loaded, just like me.
Speaker 4: After Martini Monday down at the Racket Club LCTV.
Speaker 2: Who oh, we.
Speaker 4: Got a couple of these coming in. Who will fly your Sikorski? Since Donnie has a new job, I was wondering why he turned in ninety day notice just this morning? Right, No, yesterday late? Well, technically he would have been this morning. It was about three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Call.
Speaker 2: Who's that guy?
Speaker 4: Ain't you just wait in the guest house? Dude, that's my temporary flight fly or a pilot. That's Fred. We're looking around still. I know that a lot of you have applied for the position before. Okay, it's nice of him to give you a ninety day notice. That gives you an ample time to really find the right candidate.
Speaker 2: Hey, life coach.
Speaker 4: I had one apply but she wasn't cutting it. Life coach, what do you think is an appropriate amount to spend on scratch offs. Okay, let's break this down. People give churches ten percent when they tithe. Right, just think of it as the lottery church. Right, You're just given ten percent of the income to the lottery Gods.
Speaker 3: You're encouraging you to spend ten percent of their income on lottery tickets.
Speaker 4: I mean they're gonna still give their ten percent to church if they tithe, then do ten percent.
Speaker 2: Of the lottery guards.
Speaker 4: And then you got to give the life coach ten percent for giving the advice?
Speaker 2: Does that sound like a good, good angle?
Speaker 3: You didn't tell them to take the ten percent from the church and double down on the lottery. Oh your return on your investment at least potentially. Did I just say that?
Speaker 2: I just I didn't hear you reading this text.
Speaker 4: So many signs lately, you know, like the signs out in front of the precincts. I think I voted for my realtor. That's good, We've got time for one more, right, sure?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Coach life, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Coach wife has been watching Real Housewives of New York lately and has a complete misconception of real life and our finances. The latest is that she's demanding a boob job. I'm all about new boobs, but we just really can't afford them. You got a level with her and let her know that financially, she's more like the real housewives of Biflow, you know, more of a double wide lifestyle than a double D lifestyle.
Speaker 2: And tell her.
Speaker 4: While she's dreaming about all this, the laundry's piling up, So get out in the front yard and do it. Oh nothing against Bethlow by the way, three two eight to represent.
Speaker 2: Fred. Oh my god, this this really doesn't roll off the tongue.
Speaker 3: Hey Fred, Yes, Fred, he's there at twip.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Put down the doughnuts, so let's go.
Speaker 3: Thank you. The lightly regarded in world renowned lc CB Glinch.
Speaker 1: You Tako on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R.
Speaker 3: From the Bogan Muns and Mone