Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the uggies, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one O one one w j RR, Orlando's rock station. Thank you to Mills Air for a sponsoring this hour of the show. Mills Air, you know him.
Speaker 3: They've been in business right here in central Florida since nineteen ninety two. Why because they're a good, family owned, honest, trustworthy business.
Speaker 2: You got ac issues. Get a hold of Mills Air, Millsair dot com when you do, whether it's for a tune up, repairs, system replacement, let him know. Lynch and Taco sent you over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we went to lunch with a Leon Mills and I tell you what. You sit down with them and he's just a normal dude, just like you and I and you ladies out there as well, Millsair dot Com.
Speaker 2: Let's get the bad actors out of the way first, shall we. I've got this piece of crap right on the top of the stack. It's a forty six year old Christopher Elder. This in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. He was in a relationship with this woman. It went violence. The woman requested a protective order. Judge convened an emergency hearing to order such a protective order. The woman, thirty seven year old Erica Riley, and her seventy one year old mother were headed to court for this when Christopher Elder approached and killed both of them. Gundam down. He was supposed to be in the court hearing as well. He then fled. He was spot at one hundred miles up the road. Later as police clothed in, he then took himself out. Of course, he did.
Speaker 3: Ahole scumbag.
Speaker 2: Thirty six year old Dana Plumber. He abducted, allegedly abducted his three children Wednesday night in Virginia, stabbed his ex wife and his twelve year old stepdaughter, and then fled with his three biological children. The ex wife and the step daughter were not killed. He stabbed him okay, then took his three kids hauled as an amber report or an amber alert was sent outs and the following morning, someone recognized the vehicle from the alert called police. As police tried to pull this guy over, he took off with the kids in the car, crashes into two other vehicles, flipped the suv. His youngest child, sixteen month old child killed, the two others hospitalized. Unbelievable. Let's get through this. We've got thirty two year old Joshua Gaines. This in Okalla. He was doing pervy things with his camera in the girls back to school section in Walmarts, taking pictures recording young girls in the course back to school section of Walmart?
Speaker 3: Did he have his camera and some sort of in a bag in a bag, hidden in a bag. I saw that up there on TV a minute ago. Sick.
Speaker 2: Oh, some news outlets are not naming the fifteen year old who was arrested as a suspect in the shooting of the guy over the headphones deal in Sanford.
Speaker 3: Oh, we'll name him.
Speaker 2: He was, Yes, we damn straight, we will fifteen year old dray Shawn Williams. By the way, dray Shawn was already in custody when an arrest warrant was issued in connection with the July twentieth fatal shooting of Brandon Leo, the guy who's trying to sell headphones through it you know, Greg'slist's listing or something.
Speaker 3: This is one where they met at the house. I ambushed the guy. Yeah, well you get yours buddy, Welcome to the real world.
Speaker 2: Then we got this guy over in Mims, Antonio, Kent, a convicted fellon accused of shooting at his neighbors who were doing the ungodly and unthinkable act of playing in the front their own front yard with their dog. Thankfully the bullets missed. Then we talked about this in the podcast yesterday. How about Oh the mom jumping in the fight Mom of the Year, Thirty four year old Katherine Stephanopoulos jumped in into a fight at the bus stop school bus stop between her daughter and another Palm Coast High school students and mom got to kick in the other kid's ass with her daughter. This all stemming from a beef the two girls had over the summer, a disagreement. So here comes mom, get into the mix as well. Get a few good items before you pop open the good News Network there all right? Woman in Texas named Connie Claxton just retired after working at Waaburger for fifty four years.
Speaker 3: Good job, Connie.
Speaker 2: She worked at ten different locations, including eighteen years at one of them, and she met a customer there that she ended up marrying. She said, it's been a blessing to be able to work so long. I bet she trained a lot of people too.
Speaker 3: Good job. Sure.
Speaker 2: Guy in North Carolina bought a house. Then he hit the lottery the next day for four hundred and forty thousand dollars. He says when he closed on the house, someone made a joke that he could lower his monthly payments if he ever won the lottery. Say he's going to use his money to pay off his house and go on a fishing trip.
Speaker 3: You were right.
Speaker 2: And then a charity in Virginia called Friendly City Florals launched after two friends realized a ton of flowers from wedding veill and flower shops get thrown out when they're still perfectly good. They set up away for people to donate them so they can be turned into new bouquets. They hand out at places like retirement homes and hospitals. They also take donations from local gardeners Virginia pals. Pretty cool man, Good job, guys, pal. Here we go, he's opening it up the web page that he rips this information off front.
Speaker 3: I don't rip a thing. Ah, all right, I have a couple that I jotted down throughout the week. Actually preparation king over here.
Speaker 2: Yes, preparation age more like it.
Speaker 3: We have a veteran that was reunited with this dog thanks to community. I don't know much more than that. I just know this vet dog.
Speaker 2: Here watching him pick his nose with a paper towel while doing the good news network.
Speaker 3: I okay, this kind of grows. I'm sorry. I picked a scab inside of my nose. So all I'm doing is dabbing where it's it's leading. I'm trying to stop blood. Anyway, all right, we got good news to focus on instead. So anyway, Yeah, this veteran, he was reunited with his dog because the community got together and said, you know what, man, this guy needs his dog. They gave him back to him. Now he's happy and thankful, paled. It feels so good. Yeah, totally like you know that singer Peaches. Yeah them ooh. You know one hundred and seventeen year old who passed away was the world's oldest person. Yes, before she passed, she had a great advice, the best advice for people. This is one of her little things. She had a bunch. One of them was make sure and maintain a good connection with family and friends. Lots of positivity, like you get at the good News Network and staying away from toxic people. Always remember that. People, if you're on so many toxic turn around and walk away. It's kind of like, you know, stop dropping rolls or in a fire and didn't turn around and walk away. Pod detox. Yeah, yeah, they don't want to talk about that. A rare doomsday fish surfaced in a California just as the uh doomsday fish. Yeah, it's like this rare doomsday fish, but it surfaced. These people are taking a picture with it, and it's just the twentieth that's ever been discovered since nineteen oh when it's called a doomsday fish. Why what do you mean? Why is doomsday fish? I don't know. They don't have that in the headline, but I can tell you that they got a picture of It's only the twentieth time that somebody saw one. Pow uh oh, stray pop. Listen to this one. I'll you dog lovers, stray pup chase down a doggy daycare bus and got adopted. Is that not cool? Like he saw the doggy daycare and he saw dogs on a bus. It's kind of like this commercial show where the hot dogs are driving by the hot dogs dad, and they're like, oh, Tony, you hot dogs. We're hot dogs too. This is a dog bus pow. There's the flowers one that Pat stole. Uh, it's okay, don't don't get into it. Oh, this daredevil, ninety four year old is the oldest ever to take on the world's fastest zipline, going one hundred miles per hour. He's ninety four years old. The zipline is one hundred miles power. That'll get rid of those facial wrinkles. You know what I'm saying. It just pulls them back. It look like them botox chicks. It'd be a good band name Charles Barkley. We're fans of him, right, He's improved his golf game and just all around good dude. Gee, hear what he did? What now? He turned down one hundred million dollar contract to ensure that TNT Sports staff keep their jobs another year, you know how, like they'll do these budget cuts places anyway. Sorry, I had there was that scab in my nose telling under my throat.
Speaker 2: Yes no, but so Charles's gonna have to do the heimlook maneuver. There For a moment, so.
Speaker 3: Chuck realized stuff like this is going on in his place, and he said, you know what, I'm gonna take a hundred million dollar contract whatever. He turned to day he said, I'm gonna turn that down, so it goes to the staff. Keep them another year. That's pretty cool. This woman has a fear of rejection. You know what, who cares last but not least people? We have Charles Powell. You just like when you threw that guy through the window window at Phineas Fogg's nickel beer Pow. I think it was anyway, squirrels were struggling in a heat wave, pat little you know, sweet little rats for nuts. You just took my line. No, no, pal, no pal. I was just gonna I was gonna do it wittier and say squirrels were struggling in a heat wave, so this lady made a squirrel spa for him. I was gonna say, that's just nutty. It give us one more. No, you're gonna get a womp, which is a pal backwards because you sucked for that. Linchin Tago on man tell load the Higheart Radio out. He's track