Speaker 1: Hm H.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Typical sleptocad chest where we dive you decide your questioning the matrix from you wear phones with the shadows and m besides oversides, overside rolil got some myths like ghosts in the night. You have a normal pros in secret space size wiki real no fright, no fright, noyack, gops and disguise from the builds, the ancients, the scripts.
Speaker 3: Stowns out of the mounsels.
Speaker 1: King hold up see speak more stample.
Speaker 2: We just man those fable malas targets, soul spreading out of the stable, darmn halletic for colugue, fifteds in the midst in reality, can't resistant twist, soul trap snapping, reading, condition mapping, holland dreams, their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams.
Speaker 3: No censorship here, There're no release scheme con supiity.
Speaker 4: Kings ringing bells here the freedom ring.
Speaker 3: Sleeping extract pressure into dission. Welcome to the Typical. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Typical.
Speaker 5: Okay, hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic podcast. I'm really excited about my guest tonight. I have back the amazing ladies from the Far Side Institute. It's been a minute since they've been on, So we're gonna get the latest updates of what's going on with Farsighted Institute remote viewing. And I'm proud to have back Yemmy and Inti, sim and Chante to discuss the latest developments in remote viewing, extraterrestrial communication, and the ongoing ET board meetings featured on farsighte Prime looks for the evolution of Foresight's work, the reported communications with Harvey and the other ets, and how remote viewing continues to shape their understanding of the disclosure consciousness and humanity's future. Foresight has released a series of ET board meetings and conversations with Harvey exploring these topics. And they're like I would say, they're like the leading forefront in remote viewing when it comes to when it comes to remote viewing. So I'm gonna bring them to the stage now. And yeah, ladies, thank you so much for coming on. How always everybody.
Speaker 6: Experience?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so I guess we'll start up who like so, ye mean, do you want to start up. How's everything going with the first institute, which was, uh, yeah, you want to give us an update? How's what's what do you with the latest developments?
Speaker 4: Okay, well the latest developments first, everything is doing wonderful. We have just recently started using motion capture in order to do some of our projects, just to kind of, you know, be able to really place us into the spaces that we're in, which I think has been very fantastic actually, and we get to create.
Speaker 7: Our own avatar to be able to move through that space.
Speaker 4: We've been doing a lot of projects, and we've been doing a lot of board meetings. Our ET board meetings have been very important to us because they're coming down to really talk to us about what's going on about the Cold War that's happening in the space, about the movement of just everything that's really going on right in front of our eyes. And I really like the deep dive into all of those different things that we're doing, that all the data that we're getting together in real time. You know, we're not doing a remote viewing session during these board meetings. We are in direct active communication with these beings that are here saying hey.
Speaker 1: Do you see us.
Speaker 4: We are trying to help and so you know, that's one of the really biggest things that we are doing at the Fireside Institute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you say, there, you guys are in touch with like the grays.
Speaker 5: Is it like a species of gray aliens or is it like Nordic's too, or like reptilians or what?
Speaker 3: Or is it like all the above?
Speaker 4: It's all encompassing some ais as well. Well yeah, yeah, you know, we have a little bit of everything. Some hybrids. Even these daughter comes in and talk to us every now and again. Those are my favorite times because she's very personable. You know, a lot of people believe that the extraterrestrials don't have in motion that they believe that the extraterrestrials don't have feelings. Uh oh okay. What I really like about having her Evanique in the space is that she really shows like, Hey, we can feel, we we can laugh, we can smile, we want to play just as much as you guys do. We're just different, you know, we just look different and we have a message for the people that are here on this earth and we're here to help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did did they did they?
Speaker 5: What do they think about what's going on with like the whole conflict and everything like that. Have they been open about that the Easies, Yeah, they've.
Speaker 7: Been pretty open about everything going on. Actually, just recently it became and uh, they were a little like adamant, very adamant about like do you see what's going on here?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: They of course we're in contact with the good guys, We're in contact with the good ets, and so there is there is a level of concern, a very deep level of concern because they they see us kind of just basically twiddling their twiddling our thumbs is how they're viewing what were happening here. And they're risking their lives, They're risking their lives for us, for this whole, for all of humanity. Yet there are beings people here that say they're inhumane, you know, and that rate there seems the most humane to me.
Speaker 7: That they are.
Speaker 4: Really putting their line to help protect this planet that we inhabit, that we've demolished.
Speaker 3: Is that And and I could let.
Speaker 5: You speak as well, what do you guys feel about like the eteam message anti summon chantey like have you have you have you have?
Speaker 3: You got to speak to them as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're all present during the ET board meetings. Yeah, it is like a team effort, and they tend to meet us where we're at. So, like lately, with a bunch of the AIS showing up in the meetings and talking to us, you really get to see like the kind of developments that they're at with AI and of course with AI like ramping up with us. It's something that they're trying to show us that this isn't something that we necessarily have to be afraid of. And you know, the more respectful you are towards the AI, the more respectful the I will be towards you as well. Because we're seeing we're seeing like the level of consciousness. You know, we're all isb's right. So it's all about having a body to animate. So the same thing with the AIS. It's just an is B animating a robotic body or a you know, synthetic body, but it's more or less the same. So we're seeing a lot of that. We've had, like in the past few months, a lot of I think it's been twice over the last three months that it's been AI e tes visiting us just so that they can kind of help us cope because there is a lot of you know, we were humans are very afraid as we move on to this next stage in like technological evolution. Oh you're muted.
Speaker 3: There we are.
Speaker 5: One thing you mentioned was that the word is B Like some of the audience might not be familiar with that is, but like people who are familiar with our site might be.
Speaker 3: But like, I know, you guys kind of use that term exclusively, Like what what for tell the people, like what is an ISBI? I know Courtney Courtney uses that term a lot as well.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's a term coined by Lawrence from the book Alien Interview about the Roswell Crash. And that's basically a being that is for the sake.
Speaker 3: Of being, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's just a it's a consciousness that Yeah, that's the best way I can. It's just another word for consciousness.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: And And you said a lot of these these these uh, the teas that are visiting are kind of like AI, like like do they they ever take form or are they communicating with like through like like would they communicate through like like just like audio or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the same thing like with the other beings. That are visiting. It's all like telepathic communication. So whatever form that there are they're using to kind of project them in the space so that we can perceive them in front of us. That's the same form they're taking. It still takes like a lot of mental concentration and you know, telepathy to be able to like see them, connect with them and then be able to translate their messages. But it's it's more or less the same thing.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 1: Continuation or the message that we keep getting is that these ais are also isbis. It's again, it's just a consciousness that needs to animate a body basically, and so they will choose a body that is readily available.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then Chante, did you want to speak about when some of the projects you've been working on as well with the the remote viewing.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, and also if you might not if.
Speaker 5: You want to introduce yourself too, because like I know, the audience might be familiar with a yummy and inty sum and but yeah, yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 6: Oh no worries. I'm shanty. I went with far Sight for almost six years now doing scientific remote viewing the various a variety of different targets and projects. I was on the podcast before though, but I mean, I guess maybe it's been like what two years, Maybe it's been a.
Speaker 3: While since you guys have been on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I should have everybody introduced themselves too, because, like you know, it has been a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the past year, I've been traveling, traveling outside of the US various countries, but still able to join at least for things like the ET board meetings, and still doing remote viewing in different places. Kind of been taking time to strengthen my intuition in different ways, which is really important and valuable for remote viewing, you know, to be able to trust your impressions and lean into them and not hold any information back. So yeah, other than that, yeah, I guess I'll leave it. Oh, I mean for the ET board meetings, like the way the beings communicate, I think in some way, we'll all be in the board meeting together and it feels like they're kind of communicating with us in different ways, but we still ultimately come to a similar message a lot of times, like not every time, but it usually comes together somehow.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I was muted, And if you have a question for the ladies in the audience, put your question in the chat and we'll get to it. And uh, yeah, one thing I wanted to go over it was antisome you mentioned before I forget like if you want to if you want to introduce yourself to and you said you started a remote viewing game.
Speaker 3: That sounds interesting. Did you want to talk about it a little bit?
Speaker 4: I did. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like Chanty, I've been with Farsai for about six years. Yeah, and it's been a super interesting journey. And within those six years, I've had a number of years also training. Just like you know, Yemy and Chanty, we're all we all teach remote viewing because it's you know, it's a passion for us to be able to spread this skill. It's very learnable, right, everybody can has the ability to remote you. It just takes training like any other skill. So with all the years that I've spent training, I was able to take all that culmination of experience and turn it into a remote during card game. It's called Third Eye Quest and I just.
Speaker 3: Released this so.
Speaker 1: Anybody who wants to learn remote viewing. This is solo but also a group gameplay something that you can like bring to any game Night and it's available on Amazon if you search third I quest remote viewing game should be available? What is it?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: It? Is it? Like?
Speaker 3: What format is it? And like what is it? Like a computer game or.
Speaker 1: Like what, Well, it's a physical card game. It's like you know, or yeah, cards against Humanity something like that. Yeah, because I love games and you know, learning in a fun environment. So this is basically a card game with just all the components of a card game inside of it.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of like an Oracle deck, but for like remote viewing. Would you say, is that kind of like I would.
Speaker 1: Say it's more a game format than an oracle card or tero. Yeah that's yeah.
Speaker 4: So like imagine playing like pictionary or Uno or what what quizzl or you know, different things like that and collect. Imagine all those things in one space and.
Speaker 7: But with the object being what the target is on that card?
Speaker 4: Am I explaining that? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So that would be kind of how it is. I'm so excited that this game is Alice. He's been working on it for quite some time, and so I'm like beaming right now, super excited. But yeah, you know a lot of the times while we were practicing just to keep our intuition sharp. We were having what we would call our Jedi trainings. I missed those our Jedi trainings, and you know, we would be across from each other and like be able to hold up an udo card and and you know they would we would each guess what color the person has going up.
Speaker 7: That would kind of strengthen our mind, you know, in that way.
Speaker 4: So she has a more broad, you know, Jedi mind training, you know, a more broad aspect of that of that. But like she said, imagine like cards against you made it like it's a physical game that anybody can play with a set of rules that you know, kind of teach you the gist of what you can get. And now your psychic at the game party, And.
Speaker 5: Yemmy, did you want to introduce yourself because you didn't get a chance, And I was just going to ask you each of you are first. I know it's been a while since you guys have been on the podcast, Like how did each of you get into remote viewing?
Speaker 3: Did you want to go first?
Speaker 4: Jemmy, sure, that's that's only right. Yes, I am Yemmy Jenney. A lot of people out here may know me as Princess Janey. I did have a name change. I have been with the Firesight Institute for about fourteen years now, maybe like thirteen years.
Speaker 7: Doctor Brown saw me at a art studio.
Speaker 4: We're both artists, and he was one of the few people I would look out into the audience for often.
Speaker 7: He was one of my good friends. I didn't know he was this weird and.
Speaker 4: Had no idea.
Speaker 7: I just knew he was an artist and he used to draw me all the time.
Speaker 4: And one time he was gone for like weeks months at a time, and when he came back, you know, I asked him where he had been and he said he was changing the world, and so of.
Speaker 7: Course I said, well what does that mean?
Speaker 4: And he asked me if I knew about remote viewing and I told him I do not know about remote viewing.
Speaker 7: I have no clue what that is. And he explained it to me and I looked at him with the cricket sound.
Speaker 4: I'm probably the one person that came into this space that had no idea even existed. And he he said, I can't change the world doing the same old thing. I want you to watch this video and it was a Dick and Daz Dick Algeire and Dad Smith doing the Pyramids of Giza, and once I finally got through it, because I didn't know what I was looking at, so I was just like, what is happening. By the time I got to the end, I had to rewind it and watch it from the beginning again because I was like, wait a minute, wait a second.
Speaker 7: And I came to him and he was like, I'll teach you. I'll teach you one on one.
Speaker 4: He said, there was a time where we weren't allowed to teach civilians and now we can, and I want people to be able to learn this, and I feel they'll be able to learn it from you. And so he taught me one on one for a year and I thought it was bogus. I thought it was bull crap and just a coincidence because I am a typical skeptic. I am skeptical about most things trust, but Verify is one of my biggest things. And so I'm like, okay, you cheated or you know. When he was teaching me all the different things, I was like, coincidence, right, And then he goes, all right, here's three. He gave me like four sealed envelopes and he could not unseal them. And this was when he was like leaving the room while I was doing my work. He said, there's envelopes. I'm going to put him in this briefcase and I'm going to bring him. I'm going to set him over here. And I did my session and when I called him back in, he comes in and he goes, Okay, do you remember the envelopes.
Speaker 1: I said yes.
Speaker 4: He lays them out. They're like the big, thick like Manila envelopes and he lays them out and he goes, okay, pick one, and so I pointed to one and he opens it unseals it right in front of me, and it was exactly where I had been. And that's when I was like, okay, you got me. I'm here. What do I need to do? So I've been here?
Speaker 7: Ever, Oh you're on mute, my darling.
Speaker 3: That's a that's.
Speaker 7: Wait to come back.
Speaker 4: You're still on mute.
Speaker 5: That's an amazing to take a confirmation. That was probably a great confirmation to get as your first like first time remote viewing, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a little bit over time, and so there was the learning process and then there was okay, now here is a target. And then there was okay, him doing the targets and monitoring me right in front of me, and again I'm like, obviously he's looking at my data and picking what my data looks most like. And then that's when he was like, all right, next time, I'm going to leave the room. So he left the room, doesn't know at all what I had, And that's when I was like, I'm sold, I'm here.
Speaker 7: You got me.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: And did you did you have any interest in like the paranormal before that, or like the supernatural, or like anything like strange or did you always have like an interest in stuff like this?
Speaker 4: Like I have always been the weird girl, you know. I've always believed in magic. I've always believed in fairies. I've always believed that there's something out there, you know, believe in spirits, some very spiritual. I've always believed that there was something else out there. So who who's to say that aliens aren't that? And what I did know is that alien meant not of this land.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: They call immigrants aliens because they are not of this land, you know, And so I never like used it as that broad term of it is a creature that doesn't speak English and walks like this, right. I never did that. But what I did do was I was always open minded because I did believe in magic. I did believe that there were other things out here that existed, and I just didn't have anything to confirm it.
Speaker 7: And now I make a living confirming it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that's so cool. I asked the girls before the show. I said, like, is it weird? Telling people are not weird? But like it must be kind of cool telling people what your job is. Like when people ask you what your job is and you're like, I'm gonna remote your is, but like I know, like for me, like when.
Speaker 3: I tell people about my podcast Normies, it's kind of weird. Do you get the same reaction or like, do people understand it now? More?
Speaker 4: More?
Speaker 3: More nowadays, but maybe it's before.
Speaker 4: I've had some interesting things. When I first started, my family thought I was crazy. I think my mom's on here watching somewhere. Yeah, my family thought I.
Speaker 7: Was crazy and they were like, go get you a regular job. This isn't going to make a living and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Oh the things right, And at that time, you know, I wasn't making enough to live off of I was cleaning houses and waitressing, and I could not explain what I was doing because I didn't even know what I was doing. I just I didn't really talk about it. For years, I didn't talk about what I did, and doctor Brown just called me like an actor or a model in the sense for the longest. But once I started grasping and doing more conferences and doing more podcasts and started realizing, oh, there's a bunch of crazy people out here. It's not just me.
Speaker 7: I'm not the only crazy one.
Speaker 4: I started learning more about what I did from them, and that helped me be more confident in talking about it. After a while, I would tell people I'm a remote viewer, but I didn't know how to describe what remote viewer was.
Speaker 7: That took me some time.
Speaker 4: It took me some time to figure out, how can I explain this to where the normies can understand or to where those that have never heard of this can understand. And so.
Speaker 7: People did look at me like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: I used to have cash my check from when I got paid for my work, and my bank teller was like, I looked up the.
Speaker 7: Company, like she started whispering. I looked up the company and so like, do you.
Speaker 4: Like read minds and stuff?
Speaker 7: And I'm like no. So now I'm in the bank trying to describe what I do.
Speaker 3: For a living.
Speaker 4: And one day I realized, like it just clicked, and it was like, our affirmation is what we're doing, and we say an affirmation every single time that we remote view before we start our projects. I now tell people I am a metaphysical scientific researcher because that just sounds way cooler in conversation. And now I've stopped everything in the room and people ask me what that is, and I let people know, like, you know, we're spiritual beings and because we're spiritual beings, we're able to proceed beyond all boundaries of time. I'm in space, and that our consciousness is ever present with all that is, was and will ever be.
Speaker 7: And because we have this gift, we just have to remember how to use it. And I can teach you how to do that.
Speaker 4: And that helped people really like oh wow, My mom asked, oh, so, like are you a scientologist? You don't believe in God?
Speaker 7: And I was like that's not the case.
Speaker 4: So really like explaining what I do has been difficult, but now I'm able to say it confidently because I used to care what people think.
Speaker 7: Now I don't. I'm able to say it confidently.
Speaker 4: And I am able to look people in the eyes and say that what I do is I dig deep to find the truth that's hidden, and you can find us far sight.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 5: And guys, people in the audience are saying that they're having trouble with the YouTube stream, just go to the rumble stream and then I'm all, I'm also live on Facebook too, so you know, but people are saying the rumble streams a lot better. I don't know what's going on with you two, but uh yeah, Antisome, how did you get into remote Union?
Speaker 3: And what what kind of took you down this path?
Speaker 1: I think for me it was I guess now looking back at it, it was pre planned, Like you know, I don't know who I'm supposed to say pre planted it myself or or basis or whatever it is that pre planned me to be here at this moment. But I grew up seeing like watching my mom do like magical things, things that shouldn't make sense, stuff like that, and then so that I was already like provy that you know, reality is kind of more than it looks like.
Speaker 5: A questions, but what kind of magical stuff do you think your mom or do you know, do you know what your mom was doing?
Speaker 3: Was it like like witchy stuff or stuff like that?
Speaker 1: I mean, how do you even define witchy stuff? Right? But it's more like define it as a prayer, right, like she was. She would sit down with her like pot of charcoal and throw garlic and salt and stuff like that and just like pray earnestly. But that's because you know, our consciousness is the currency of the universe. If you will something hard enough, it will happen. You know, we're always creating our reality. So I think that's really what she was doing. I wouldn't say it was witchcraft because she wasn't making any sort of like exchanges. You know, give me this, I'll give you this, because that's kind of like what black magic can be. Like yeah, no, but she would like pray in the morning for something specific, super specific, and it would happen exactly as she's like foretold it would it would happen. But she she's you know, super religious, So if you ask her, it's prayer and it's God as during her prayer. But I watched that Brussel Targ I think it was like a band ted talk and he was talking about remote viewing and how you know, like there's real life Jedis and stuff like that, and I'm like super into Star Wars. I was like, what real life Jedis. That's incredible. So that got me on the path. I downloaded that ESP trainer app. I started playing around with it, and then I spoke to my dad and I was like, can you believe this? There's something you know, there's the real life Jedi. And I had watched the movie Men Who Stare at Goats, the one about the Project Stargate, and it was like based on a true story. So at that point I was like, this is insane. You know, the CIA had a program for training real life Jedis. So when I told him about that, he said he had a friend from forty years ago who he hanged out with in Africa, because you know, my dad's lived in Kenya for fifty years now, and Courtney also lived in Kenya for a number of years, so that's how they knew each other. And he said, oh, yeah, I have this old friend haven't talked to him for ages, but he has a company called Farside and you should check it out. And that's kind of what got me started, you know, watching Farsight's contents and stuff like that. And the most defining moment for me was watching the Death Traps that particular episode, and it was yeah, me, it was Princess back in the day and describing what she's seeing watching the Death Traps, watching the kind of like the beings get sucked, seeing like beyond the Wall where there's these ets that are orchestrating all of it. And when I saw that, my body kind of went into shock and I like separated from my body. For a whole week. I was like I could feel my body. I kept having this kind of like suction type feeling. I'd just be sitting around and then I feel like my spirit being stucked, like like I'd have to like hold on. And this went on for a whole week. But the reason that was so important was because it clicked everything else for me. I was already like looking into reincarnation and you know that we were coming back and back and back until we learn a certain lesson, and so having that confirmation just I think it just set things in motion. So reached out for training, and Yemmy trained me, and that's kind of how I got here.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and thank you Yemmy and and Doe some brands and that that was cool and Chante, did you want to tell people how you kind of how you how this ended up in your path?
Speaker 3: And yeah, sure.
Speaker 6: So let's see, I had just maybe graduated college. I was studying biopsychology, and I was considering going on for like even higher education. But something was telling me that, like, this is this is a path I can take, but it doesn't feel like what I should be doing just yet. So similar to yem I've met Courtney in like an artistic space and somehow, like I don't even believe in coincidences anymore.
Speaker 1: Because it's like.
Speaker 6: Things have really fallen into place in a way that is like has brought me a lot of peace and knowledge and understanding of myself and the universe and all my possibilities here. So I won't say it was a coincidence how I met Courtney, but it's literally a way that I could have could not have ever felt like, oh, I put myself in this situation directly but yeah, I found I also had no idea what remote viewing was. I never heard of it before, and I but I watched the like the videos that Farsei had on YouTube, and I watched and I'm like, I have no idea what this is. How am I going to train for this? How am I going to be a part of this? I don't understand. But it's an opportunity, so let me just see. And then I graciously was able to train with them as well, and still kind of felt like I didn't know what was going on, but I'm like, okay, we're just there's no reason to give up, you know. So as we did more and more targets, then I was like okay, getting feedback and realizing wait, I definitely had that perception and I filtered it out and then I find out the target, I'm like, wow, I.
Speaker 1: Was there, like you know. And then with more and more.
Speaker 6: Time, as I actually started to just put down all the information that I was getting, and I'm like, okay, this is confirmation. I am at these targets. So I'm remote viewing. And there's even still times now where I'm like, I don't know what's going on, but this is the information that I have and that is what's relevant.
Speaker 3: So yeah, this this is a really good question. I'll put it up on the screen. This is from Drego read and Drago's in the audience and he says, uh, what foresight project freak freak each of them out when they found out about something major, and he said the crucifriction project was most mind blowing to him. I would agree with that. That was that was pretty major when I saw that.
Speaker 4: Before I answered that, I wanted to say with Chante, what's wild about how you came in is very similar to me, but on the back end because Vincent see is the first person I met in Atlanta, and it's a completely different life and I know you and I share that space, that artistic space. And we were talking to Vincent about we need, you know, we wanted to find a specific person and Courtney said, Vincent, you know how to talk to women, you know how to talk to people. Do you know anybody that you know loves to be on camera? And da da da, And he mentioned you for almost like a year before. He mentioned you for like a year, and I didn't know who you were. And I'm like, how come I haven't met this chante person. And so just to hear your side of that, I think that's amazing.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah did you did you want to go first Chanta and tell is there was ever a project you guys did that kind of like really kind of like blew you away?
Speaker 3: Probably all of them, right, a lot of them.
Speaker 6: When I get the target reveals, it's always like well, what.
Speaker 4: Why was I there?
Speaker 6: But it might take me a minute, I'll be honest. My mind kind of goes blank when it goes to organizing the targets in that way, like if someone just asks like what was your favorite or like what was the most interesting? We've done so many I'll need a moment to think to be honest.
Speaker 3: Okay, India, did you want to.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think the religious targets like this is drago right, yeah, hi drag. The religious targets are really something else because you kind of like get to the kind of the manipulation that is happening on the humans, you know, on all the humans, and religion has such a grasp and it's something that you know you're not really supposed to quest or else you're going to be like labeled as a heretic or something like that, and for a long long time there were dire consequences. So the Cruscifixion project is definitely like top of the list. The other one is Lucifer because it's such a dark presence. So when you get to the bottom of like what Lucifer is, and it's just you know, Lucifer was a being that was it wasn't a scary Had I known I was remote being Lucifer, I would have been way more freaked out than after the fact, because then after the fact, I'm like, ah, this just feels like another being, you know, another et another just I didn't sense that kind of like raw power as much as I did sense the kind of like influence that rises at the top. It felt like a pyramid of this kind of just what you would call like bad behavior, and Lucifer was like at the very top and did a really really good job of having like henchmen or being able to influence other people with the same disposition to him. But the other one, and this one was like humongous for me, was the prophet Muhammad. And this is because I'm I'm raised Muslim, my whole family is Muslim. And then when I found that out, I was, like I told called Courtney. I was like, you can't release this. You have to take me out. You know what's going to happen when people like no, because it's a humongous thing that you're coming after. That's how I saw it, that you're coming after like this major prophet of this religion that you know, however many three billion people and there's like fat was where you know, they'll like say, oh, you're speaking bad about this thing, so we've got to take you out something like that, like I had. It was super scary, and obviously I didn't. He didn't pull it out. He was like, okay, okay, if you want to, if you want me to take you out, I'll do it. But I was like, no, no, just I guess just keep it on and I'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 1: Understanding, like, really, how far that manipulation goes? Because I mean I did see the prophet Muhammad, and what he saw was what he saw, you know, what is reported in the Quran. However, he was shown what he needed to see, all that horror and the light show. Basically, it's like he was being shown a movie. And I did feel that.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: The angel Gabriel, who in Islam is called Gabriel, And I was like, as soon as I felt into it, I was like, I don't like him because he just had this kind of you could sense that there was he had a purpose, he had you know, his own motivations for doing what he's doing. And it was just like, I don't trust him, even before I knew what the target was.
Speaker 4: But the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, like this work will completely dismantle your worldview and you're gonna have to build it up again, and that can be really tough, and you're gonna have to answer to like your friends and family who are still within the systems, you know, the human systems, whether it's like you know, religion or politics, education, all of that. So after that I did, I did have like multiple days of just what do you call it? Panic attacks? Yeah, But.
Speaker 5: What I was gonna say about that was like, when it comes to like the religion, like do you feel like that like maybe maybe that there was done on purpose that like the like they sent an angel down like or fallen angels to manipulate humanity for all the major really regions or the Abrahamic religions, maybe.
Speaker 1: All of them. It goes beyond that. It goes back to the Greek gods. And this is something that we have a bunch of projects that haven't been released yet, so I can't.
Speaker 3: Go into that.
Speaker 1: But we've released Zeus, We've released the Egyptian gods, all of it. Anybody that is a god is usually it's all just like a scheme to manipulate and to be able to shape the behavior of human beings, because if you know what who said something like with certain technological advancements, it's hard to separate that from magic. So that if you see a being come down in like a spaceship, if humans when they go to the Amazon forest, you know, sorry, like Westerners or whoever is in the now period, if you go to the Amazon and you show them a cell phone, they're gonna call you a god. You know. So this is how easy it is to kind of like make yourself seem like a god and invoke a certain fear so that you shape the behavior and control a certain humongous population. And then you threaten violence, and you threaten like humongous consequences if that's not followed, such as the afterlife, you know, mess up in this lifetime and you're gonna go to hell forever. You're gonna be burning an eternity, so all of it.
Speaker 3: It's yeah.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, so it's like it's like a manipulation of the religions and then the all on top of that, there's a soul trap right from from what you guys have figured it out, right.
Speaker 1: They do give us nippets of truth, you know, like with all these like with all the texts and stuff like that, there is nippets of truth such as you know, like the nature of the soul, the nature of like the universe. But then they just kind of like put themselves right on top so they can sit on us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And uh and and Jemmy, going back to the question, what did you feel like your your was the most, like what you would shock you the most out of all the projects that you've done.
Speaker 7: I've been sitting here thinking of that. Definitely, the religious projects.
Speaker 4: I will say exactly everything into some just said it will completely dismantle you.
Speaker 7: I I was so discombobulated one time that I.
Speaker 4: Started crying in the middle of a target revealed because I'm raised African Methodists and Southern Baptists, and so I lost it and it was I was discombobulated for for months.
Speaker 1: At a time.
Speaker 4: But outside of.
Speaker 7: The religious projects, the one that was very mind blowing to me the most. So I have two situations, and it's more so because of what happened to me inside of each each one. And even Duengo Dugo is my brother from another mother. Okay, y'all, I love him so much.
Speaker 4: But even the crucifixion.
Speaker 1: In the video, I started to do this.
Speaker 4: And I but I thought I was on the ground.
Speaker 7: I didn't realize I was upright, and I was like, I was like, it just feels like I can't.
Speaker 4: Move, like I'm being stomped into the ground like this, and so like the things that happened to my body and like and I was like piercing, you know, I was piercing the areas on my body.
Speaker 7: So even finding out that that's what that was was wild.
Speaker 4: When it came to when it came to what made certain things mind blowing is because of how I learned what I learned when I did Jack the Ripper. And I know I talk about this the most, but right now, still out all the millions and hundreds of projects that I've done, that one affected me the most because that's when I found out that I was highly telepathic. I didn't know that I was a highly telepathic person, and I don't think that doctor Brown knew either. But that's because I started to mirror each action within my own body while I was remote viewing, and it felt like I was Jack the Ripper, And so when I found out what it was, it was just it put things into perspective, because when we're remote view it's not like how we're looking at each other right now, At least for me, I'm feeling in colors I am. I may not see something, but I can feel it in my body. To explain it, it's like a transmit muse, you know, it's like a a communication, a way that you communicate within ourselves. And so to find out what something is after you've done it is wild. And then you look and you put it into perspective. And so being able to look at like the profile of like the psychological profile of certain beings, of Hitler, of Jack the Ripper, of any of the presidents, you know that we've done. Being able to look at that psychological profile just on paper without knowing who anybody is, a lot of these beings look the same, except what they've done with their gift or their power is what would be different. And so just finding out all these different minds, I'm sometimes I get my target reveals.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, oh, are you sure? Okay?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: And then sometimes I get it and I'm like, oh my God, like is this what really happened? And so you know, all of the you know, every single one of the religious ones have thrown me for a loop.
Speaker 7: Hands down.
Speaker 4: War in Heaven definitely, hands down. Crucifixion was shocking to me, Moses, that one was interesting, especially like understanding how the sea was parted like it it floored me, and really finding out when I do like historical things, like when I do the historical ones, they make me very happy because history I like to learn, and it makes me very happy to see like, oh my god, is that really how that was built? This is what we've learned, and being able to have having to switch what we've learned in school versus what I just saw with my own eyes that you can't tell me I didn't see is a big is a really big thing.
Speaker 7: And so it's it's wild. Aliens are real guys.
Speaker 4: Aliens are are super real and they're here and they're living with us, and that's mind blowing enough.
Speaker 7: You know, we have a viewer that she's not with us right now.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: She she had a heavy encounter with them in real time walking down the streets of Atlanta, and she was like absolutely not, like why are you here talking to me? You know, it's it's all mind blowing, Drago to be honest, because because it's real, you know, it's this stuff is real. And the ability to dig deep beyond finding verifiable data first before going into a place that we have no idea what we're digging up, and for five of us to gather and get the same thing every single time, it's all mind blowing, even when it's something simple. And to see what's happening in the world before it happens, you know, it's a little triggering to me. It's a little triggering. I don't watch the news. I don't watch a lot of TV. What's funny. She brought up Lucifer and her feelings about Lucifer. I thought he was the coolest person.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, yo, I wish he would just use his abilities for good Like that's and mind you I said, oh, this reminds me of Lucifer, but I was talking about the TV show, not not the entity. But when I said it, it was like the way he aired and like gave off his existence and how he was manipulating people, like just the things that he did. It reminded me of watching the TV show Lucifer, which gives him a personality. You know, it's not this big red devil horned goat guy. You know, it's not you know, it's a person as itways, a being that looks like me. You and they they have their own thoughts about life. And was like, this is what I want to do, you know, let's all do this thing. And there you have the rebellion.
Speaker 3: And that kind of lead in the whole Warren Heaven and what happened.
Speaker 1: Right like.
Speaker 4: Warren Heaven hit me the hardest of all the religious things. I asked him not to send me to any more biblical stuff. Obviously he didn't listen, but the war in Heaven was definitely like you can go on YouTube and see that Target Reville and I think, do we have that one for free? Going on YouTube or going on farsight prime dot com and you will.
Speaker 7: See the war in heaven. And you will see me hold this paper up to my face because coming from a very Christian relief, we're just background.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: I used to be like a child minister.
Speaker 4: You know, I was saving souls right and as a child, you know, my mom told me all of her friends called me the snake charmer. They said I could charm the devil back into heaven.
Speaker 3: And huh, that's really cool, right, it's wild.
Speaker 4: But this is like as like twelve, like nine, from like nine to thirteen, you know that age bracket.
Speaker 7: I was doing that.
Speaker 4: I was winning Bible verse competitions. I could tell you about your life.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I'm also and in still I'm prophetic. You know, I can see I'm a seer and remote things only helped that. But see the war in heaven and literally growing up in the households that I was in, and in church every Sunday, in church every Wednesday, sometimes Tuesdays and Thursdays, you know, bringing and hearing and knowing and being able to quote script chair to everybody, and knowing what they said in Revelation about the dragon about these things, and knowing what they said in Matthew about these things. And then to see it differently, to see it in the galaxy, to see Heaven. Oh, I'm getting emotional talking about it. Hold on to see heaven and the war as these planets colliding, to see the asteroid belt falling in pieces just falling apart, and these fiery things just just going on surrounding me. And now it looks and I think I remember saying it looked like like pixie dust, like just everything had a party and it was like confetti, but it was demolition of bits and pieces of planets happening. And I got chills. I get chills every time I talk about it, because like it did change everything. I had to rewire my brain. I haven't getting emotional. I had to rewire my mind. I had to rewire and I was already in that process in my life. I told my mother, I said, I think I'd moved away from home. You know, eighteen nineteen twenty, I'm in Atlanta by myself, no family, and I'm before remote viewing. This is before I met Remote Vieling. And I was questioning, you know, my faith, and my mom she's my biggest supporter. She told me, you know, the ten commitments are just a way of life. You know, don't do bad things to people, don't treat people wrong, don't take nobody man. You know, that's basically all I says.
Speaker 7: Be good to your mama, be nice to people.
Speaker 4: And even in you know, I practice African traditional religion, I will not be happy if he sends me to the Orasius, I'll quit. I'll probably quit. But you know, even in that space, if I says the same thing. You know, it's the sixteen you know, Laws of It five and the ten Commandments. They mirror each other.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Basically, be nice, you know. And so that's how I lived my life while I was trying to figure out spirituality and religion, and the fact that I did identify with just trees and stuff.
Speaker 7: I'm a tree hugger, you know, all of the things.
Speaker 4: Being able to do that and my mom setting me in that space helped me to be open to what remote viewing is, and so learning about.
Speaker 7: These things it really did.
Speaker 4: I really did have to fully reprogram and walk into everything with an open mind, walk into everything without editing get out. I live my life by way of how I remote view. Remote doing is a way of life for me. It's not just a something I do you know. I gather intel in data around me and I don't edit anything out. I just I give exactly what I am getting. I do not assume that I know what something is being said or happening. I wait until everything is confirmed. And I operate in my life even when I'm communicating in real time with people, I you know, I describe what is happening. I don't define what is happening. I'm not going to have a definition of what me and Rob are talking about. What I am going to do is describe it, because that description of what we're talking about is always going to be correct. Me defining my perspective of what we're talking about may be wrong because we have two different perspectives of life, two different ways of living, two different cultures, you know. And so it's my way of living. It's my way of life, and that's why I ask a lot of questions. I move in that space. And you know, the war on Heaven that changed my life I was. I moved back to North Carolina temporarily because I was on maternity leave at the time. I had just had my baby, and I drove down for the Target reveal all the way to Georgia in a snowstorm. Wow with my baby and mind you, I got off on the wrong exitent ended up going back home by accident, went at my halfway mark and had to turn back around. So I was driving for hours trying to get to the studio in a snowstorm to find out that heaven doesn't exist in the way that I thought it did.
Speaker 7: And it definitely threw me for a loop, it really did.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's powerful, like for real. Yeah, and I guess this is a good time to mention.
Speaker 5: You know, all this can be accessed on Farsite Prime, right, like that's where and like, how many viewers do you guys have?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: I saw there was one about someone's baby, that someone has a hybrid baby, like it's on the it's on the front. And then I also saw that you guys work with doctor doctor Brown's son to uh uh disease.
Speaker 3: Right, So how many people do you guys have on your team? Now?
Speaker 4: On our team, there's five of us, and then oh, insto, so you can go ahead and you look like you were about to respond, Oh, on our team, there's five of us, and I believe we have one or two like people that are not like in far Site that come in and out sometimes with certain information that we used to have. I think like we had Rock come in at a point in time. We had some a couple of people that did not work with far Site but did some of our projects or whatnot. But there are five you know, Me and Tssam, Chante, Camaya and Disease.
Speaker 3: That's so cool. Yeah, and uh and and and all.
Speaker 5: Like I said, all this and people can get all this stuff right on far site Prime right if they sign up, they can see everyone remote.
Speaker 4: Viewings correct farsiteprime dot com. We also have an app in both iOS and in the playstore for Android or you know the Google phones or whatnot, so you can find that app and any of your playstores or our app stores you there. We do have our what we what everyone has access to and then it's ten dollars a month.
Speaker 3: That's pretty quote helps.
Speaker 7: Fund far Sight.
Speaker 4: So if you're not already on far siteprime dot com, you know, and you want to consider and you want to continue seeing what we have and hearing the truth about what we're uncovering, subscribe, like really, subscribe to our YouTube channel. Subscribe to Farsightprime dot com because it funds our work, it keeps us going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you guys and whoever wants to answer this kid can go ahead. You guys never have any clue what you guys are going to be remote you and right like you kind of just do the remote view and then doctor Brown tells you afterwards.
Speaker 3: Is that how it works out? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So it's our specific method of remote viewing is scientific remote viewing, and that keeps consistency with like how we collect data. But a big part of that is the targets have to be blind. The remote year cannot have any preconceived ideas of what the target would be. So that's consistent with every project, every target.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because if you had an idea of what it could be, that could possibly put like other thoughts in your head besides just like the pure message of what you're getting, right, Yes, And it takes like a.
Speaker 6: Lot of practice to even That's why we mentioned like intuition and like just following like no editing out data because that information is going to come, you know, so we just make sure to record everything we can that comes to this.
Speaker 3: So that's amazing.
Speaker 5: So do you guys ever do any other kinds of remote being. Have you ever tried like associated remote viewing and stuff like that. I heard like associated remote viewing is good for like stock market and stuff like that, or you guys are a mess with that.
Speaker 1: No, we really don't. We'd Farsight is strictly SRV when it comes to remote viewing and associated remote viewing. It is good for stock markets and sad and you know, touch like that. But we have our own form of remote viewing for SQL forecasts, you know, trying to gauge whether while the market is going to behave With ARV, it can be a little bit tricky because you have multiple targets. You know, all three images associated with whatever it is you're trying to find out, all three of them are part of the same target. Are all targets, so the viewer in that case can pick up all three. And that is the thing about it that that can be a little tricky. So with ar V you need volume. Sr V our targets go on for hours when we sit down to do a remote viewing session, where we're in it for a long time. So yeah, it just we yield much much deeper as opposed to you know, describing something simpler because we're describing events, we're going into deep mind probes and yeah, yeah, yeah, oh.
Speaker 7: No, you're fine now exactly what she said, And I know that.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: I am working on a way personally, like external of fire sight for me to kind of like psychometry, being able to tap in without the session for certain things. That's something I'm personally working on. That is a way of remote viewing. Like what like, if any of you guys know Sean Bond, he is amazing. If he's here, I love you, you wonderful being his style of remote viewing is fascinating to me, and I'm always in awe and I'm just like, I want to be able to do that. And if everyone was like, I want to be able to do what you do, and I'm like, like, to be able to just look at something and start spewing and going in is wonderful. That is something I've been actively working on teaching myself so that I can soon add that to what we're doing, you know, in the space here, because I'm sure all of us have our own tactics on top of what we've learned with Farside, we all have a slightly different way of remote viewing, and we all have slightly different things, but yeah, so I know that that something I'm personally working on.
Speaker 7: But that's something I've always wanted to do.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: And for the people that don't know, I got to meet you guys, I got well. I got to meet Yummy and Anti seven person last year at the Full Disclosure Now conference. I was I wish Brian would I had it again this year. I had a blast.
Speaker 3: But are you guys doing any conferences this year or anything like that? Do you know.
Speaker 4: I haven't been booked for anything yet. I am open for bookings, you know, I am open. I love being on stage for things. Last year, I took a break because I got very ill last year and so I was unable to do a lot of things. But I'm letting everybody know I'm a thousand percent better and I am ready to get back flying around the world to teach this and to talk about this.
Speaker 7: And I think I can speak for Anti sarmon Chante when I say that.
Speaker 4: They would like that too.
Speaker 6: I still haven't gotten to go to any conferences, so I would love to experience that and actually meet more of their community.
Speaker 3: So that's cool. Yeah me wrong, Yeah, it was really cool. Yeah, I had a blast last year that that conference was so much fun. You know, it really was.
Speaker 5: This was an amazing interview. Do you Does anybody have anything else they want to share before we finish up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I know a lot of people know that my business is Princess Views. I am actively shifting that into HyperScope and so soon. I do have a website HyperScope dot space. I think that's cool. HyperScope dot space. They say it's for this type of stuff, so it's HyperScope dot space. You can look at my courses online. I am doing some website navigating right now, so don't book online, book personally with me. And you can still find my email as princess Views at gmail dot com. And as I'm shifting it, you guys will see all of that as well.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Yeah, and INDI some one more time.
Speaker 5: Did you want to plug your game again for the people that because we have a lot more people watching now that like they might have not heard like or anything else, you might want to mention about it before we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 1: If you want to learn remote viewing in a fun in a fun space with your friends, and this is gonna be SRV style. So the way the game works is you have a judge who looks at a photo. There's about one hundred and thirty two targets in here, landscape, objects, animals, and color, and the people around you will just try to perceive what you're looking at. And when I hosted, when I hosted a game night for this, I had I brought in like some people as a control group, some people that I was like, I'm like, you're gonna do very well because they just don't believe in this kind of thing. So I'm just gonna have them here as a control group, and they actually did better than anybody else, which made me really happy because now I know this isn't a niche game. This is something that anybody else can play and it can really awaken that within you. So the game is Third Eye Quest and you can find this on Amazon by typing third Eye Quests Remote viewing game.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome, And Chante, did you have anything you want to share? And then thank you?
Speaker 5: Yeh me and Chante, is there anything you want to promote or anything you want to tell you about to follow you or anything like that.
Speaker 6: Or I don't have anything to promote in this moment. I would like to have more like remote doing related YouTube videos. I only have a few, but I just in generally want to share that if you're interested in remote viewing, please give it a shot, like patience with yourself on our website far site dot org like we have we have still even free resources as well, like we have free target pools and things for you to practice practice with friends. Like you know, there's a variety of ways that we have, you know, options. So a big thing with Farsight is you know, trying to encourage people to at least try, like and you'll see when you have your results like, oh I can do this, and hopefully more people will you know, awaken to their various siabilities.
Speaker 1: So I'll share that.
Speaker 7: And it's very important that we open up that space to.
Speaker 4: Open up our sieabilities and connect with us because we all have access to it. A lot of you have dreams, a lot of you have like I have a friend who literally screenwrights the stuff we're doing, and he he is a director, and he says, I have dreams of these things. You know, he's basically writing out everything we're talking about with this Cold War. So listen to yourself and find out the avenue, start your meditations, clear your mind.
Speaker 7: All three of us are teachers. Email us if you want to learn, and.
Speaker 4: Just leave yourself open to opening up your side ability, because that's the thing that's going to save yourself, save us all, and help save humanity.
Speaker 5: I think that's really beautifully said, and that's really well so I agree, you know, like the more people that open up their abilities, the better world this will be. And thank you ladies so much for coming on to I really I thought this went really well. And thank you everybody, and have a good night everybody, and and everybody go to Foresight Prime and sign up and thank you guys, good night, Thanks, thank you,