Speaker 1: Oh what do I start. I'm now getting over a cold. Something better in that sense. Right, it was raining cats and dogs even yesterday or this past weeks, raining Katon dogs. I remember because I sup in the poodle. And then yeah, and then like yeah, I had to go to work in that same storm. And then like I got the train. Yeah I got this. I got the seven train, right, that's right, And I was like, my god, much crime in this town. I saw, I'm Michigan pickpocketed. How can you stoop so low? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Times, man, I did tough times brother.
Speaker 1: And then and then I'm going to therapy today, right because I know I have you to interview, and before that had Benny Blancos interview, right right, all right, two o'clock, three o'clock. I'm playing time, right. I hate being late to therapy, right because I love I love I love the time there.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I end up being late because I'm at my house getting ready to leave, but I can't find wallet. I still can't find my wallet some late, so I lost my wallet. So I put my debit card now, thank god, thank god, nobody hacked my account, my make account and misused it seems fine. My money's there no fraud activity.
Speaker 2: But that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, debit cards come in. I got replaced, my my my, my driver's license, replace my insurance information. What what else? I lost ten dollars because I turned that was my wallet.
Speaker 3: But I mean, of all things considered, ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Is that's all the money had left? I know that's tough. Okay, Yeah, either way, moving something like that is still tough.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my library card. I'm trying to think which I can just go get for the library for two thous What else do I lose? Yeah? The only thing, the only thing of concern is my debit card, which has apparent has been used and it's not locked because I got a new one. Uh, I sent for a new one. That's thank God for that. But yeah, okay, therapy, right, I want to plug talk space for my sponsors. Right, if you're going to dot com to go on sponsors, check them out. This that third and I'm I'm I've become a very huge appointed for therapy in the last year or so. I've been going there every week for the last year. All right, and we need help. Go get it. You need somebody to talk to Go find somebody to talk to. You know what I'm saying. If you need help, need some guidance towards that medium, come find me. I'll lead the right direction. All right, I know we all got we all got things you're going through. If you need help, go get it. I'm saying, don't be stubborn, don't don't don't be like no obstinate. If you need help, go get it. All right, there's nothing braver that you can do. And I'm saying I've become a huge point for therapy and it's getting mental help and and physical help. Yeah, can't help. Yeah, that'd be ashamed of, right for sure.
Speaker 4: I love that message in that sentiment, And what a great month to bring that up.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean To make that a point, it's it's just a coincidence.
Speaker 4: It's something that you truly believe in inherently, and that in and of itself is just a great message to be able.
Speaker 3: To to share and speak about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny too, because I'm so last year, right, I was like against it. I was like, oh, it's a scam, it's you know, it's a bunch of crap that But you know, I'm I'm what's going through something and I'm gonna take a last resort like therapy, and I like, I said, no, fucking I'll go therapy, and yeah, I and I kept coming back ever since.
Speaker 4: You know, absolutely, man, it's it's it's beautiful to invest in yourself like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you don't even have you don't even have to have like doesn't mean you're crazy or doesn't you mean like have have problems. It's nice to golice might talk to about whatever. You know, it's life. Man. I had a good day at works. Just that this new boss of my nerves, you know this that dirt, Well, what you could do? You could you could just ignore him or you know, just that there, you're right, I'll try that. Hey, doctor dr advice, it works. I'm gonna an example. But about that. Yeah, then after therapy, I had to go to the bank to make sure that no get getting new card and make sure that my my brands is right they were, and I got I'm getting new card next week. The clouds fucking starving, I say, And I turned my phone to do this podcasts with youth like that still there like a good half hour, right and then and then I went home right in time.
Speaker 2: Hey, you made it.
Speaker 3: That's at the end of the day. You still made it.
Speaker 1: That's one day alone. And then yeah, so there we go, there we go. How you doing, man, and tell me the truth? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I was, Yeah, I'm doing well. Actually I'm doing really good. Uh, just ready to continue this journey, you know. That's pretty much what I'm focused on at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you know what's right here? So what I have here write our notes on you? Right, I had notes. I have one page in this notebook, right and I have it's my old notebook that used up. Let me see what this was. This is yes, from March sixth, twenty twenty five, not too long ago, but still months ago. All right, so I finally caught you. The end line is here, young man. You've been caught by the petty wagon. They're going back to school or you're getting sent home, depending on what time it is. So yeah, wait, never caught cutting school.
Speaker 4: I would say I got caught in truancy if I did.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, I puny sorry for the next time. Not not tonight, but next I got questioned about that? All right? Cool? So I'm with a Donna's Briggs, one half of the tag team cash grab. They primarily worked wrestled for lp W welso you guys are wrestled for.
Speaker 4: Honestly, we're ready to wrestle any one anywhere, but where we've been thus far.
Speaker 3: We wrestled up in Rochester.
Speaker 4: Recently, we've wrestled in Jersey, made our New Jersey debuts, had an opportunity to wrestle the Greatest Wrestling.
Speaker 3: Alliance at Loud East.
Speaker 4: So we've We've made our way around to a few different organizations and always looking to spread our wings and fly into new opportunities.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so real quick, right ill I was telling Bennie Blanco, thats not right. A lot of my listeners, not a lot of my listeners right, are not necessarily rustling fans. So tell us about yourself.
Speaker 3: But you, that's an interesting question. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: So, like, what specifically do you want to dive into, because there's a lot about.
Speaker 1: Me that we could well, no, but you as a wrestler, you with the bodybuilder, like you with a person. I want I want to know who we were, man.
Speaker 4: So I'll start with the with the bodybuilding aspect, it's less less that uh, bodybuilding is more focused on aesthetics. I was a strong man, did that for twelve years. So when you think of pro wrestlers, you think of a bronze Strowman, you think of a Mark Henry. I'm in that same category of a pro wrestler who has competed in that sport. So that's that's my little bit of my history prior to pro wrestling.
Speaker 1: That's where I started, Okay, And I guess I guess I would be right in saying that you in general that into.
Speaker 3: Your wrestling, right.
Speaker 4: It basically is is a cornerstone of the way that I approached pro wrestling is from the competitive edge that I had in strong Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right about come about your day like performing a strong competitions like what's eccess? Did you find even the gold medal? Did you you know, get the trophy and the a coupment? Three women on your shoulder.
Speaker 4: So I've had the opportunity and pleasure to compete in a lot of different high level competitions throughout the country and for the better part of my career the last six years, I had opportunities to.
Speaker 3: Compete on the world level stage.
Speaker 4: From like twenty fifteen was if I remember correctly my Arnold debut. That was the same competition that Mark Henry won back at very very first Arnold's Strongest Man. So I competed at you know, that same platform, not explicitly with the Giants, but definitely was there at the Arnold competing and been there pretty much since, and had a couple of really great accomplishments throughout my career and led to some really high peaks. Twenty eighteen was probably the peak of my career year when I was competing there in twenty eighteen and won a national title in June, and I actually won that national title right here in New York City competing for that, and then later a few months later in December, I actually was competing down in North Carolina and won a World's Strongest Man title. So I've had some pretty high achievements in my career.
Speaker 1: How did you How did you transition from strongman and bodybuilding to treasure wrestling.
Speaker 4: That's interesting because when I went into my final season, the last year that I competed in strong man was I think twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Might have been the last competition.
Speaker 4: That I competed at, and that was the Arnold, right, So the twenty twenty two, Arnold was my last world competition, finished sixth place. And then from there I just thought to myself, because I had seen Hog recently that I started looking up professional wrestling because in that last year going into it, I knew it was it for me. I had done everything that I wanted to do in the sport. I don't know what more you can do than win a world titled.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So I remember growing up and watching pro wrestling as a kid, and I'm like, you know what, I finally want to do this. I finally have an opportunity to open this door, walk through and see what happens next.
Speaker 3: You know, within twelve years of.
Speaker 4: Pro of strong man winning a world title and a national title, It's like, what can I do with twelve years if I pour that same passion into professional wrestling. And so later on, six months later, after I gave my body a little bit of rest, a little bit of a break, and those that competed in as strong man know exactly the type of investment that it takes to compete at that level.
Speaker 3: So we have a decent offseason for some athletes.
Speaker 4: For me, I needed that others could compete more off but for me, I needed that extended off season to prepare physically, mentally, and emotionally into transitioning into pro wrestling and start transitioning my body from picking up really heavy objects and start getting into a little bit more of an endurance focused athletic UH style of training.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, real quick, right before I before I still on track. Here we'll debate real quick. A listener. A listener just asked, right using the hotline nine one seven, this person acts, where is it? I lost it? Much asked, how do you monetize being a bodybuilder?
Speaker 4: That's that's a great question when it comes to strong man. It's similar to just about any other athlete. You're pretty much aiming too well at this. At the juncture within the sport, it's gotten to a point where some athletes do make a little bit more money when they win their championships. And I'm all for athletes getting paid for their work, getting paid for winning these high level, high level competitions, because it takes an enormous amount of effort and investment to get to these levels, and they should be recognized. It doesn't matter what sport, and so winning championships is one way. But a lot of high level athletes tend to also have regular jobs or I like to coach.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much what I also do as a strong man.
Speaker 4: I like to coach athletes in that I like to coach different levels of athletes of different backgrounds as well. So it's really a variety of being able to expand beyond just the sport. Some athletes are also sponsored by certain brands, certain supplement companies, certain clothing companies, of peril gyms, et cetera, et cetera. So it really comes down to being able to expand your network and take advantage of the talents that you have and leverage.
Speaker 1: Those Okay, okay, so pretty much take the winners pursus plus sponsorship and horsemen stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's just a different level, you know, same as like the NBA players, just at different levels.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's so much your rustling career. So like it's twenty twenty two. You transition out of bodybuilding into professional wrestling, now what so how do you go from there to you know, form an attack team from.
Speaker 4: Lenny Cash, So me and Lenni ol Cash. It's it's funny how that came together because that was a day.
Speaker 3: One introduction, Like, we went in.
Speaker 4: What was it for an open house and it was an in August and we met there. It was the same day as the Malachi Black seminar that they had, and that's when we met and we started to link up and we started to chat what's up.
Speaker 1: And it was in New York.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it was House Glory because it was when I was researching professional wrestling and getting started, especially in New York.
Speaker 3: I had went to you know, World of Unpredictable Wrestling before.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the right time for me at the time when I had first looked into pro wrestling, and then the more that I researched it, the more that I found hog House of Glory. And I'm glad that I did, because realistically I would not have the same knowledge or passion for this art if I didn't get started there. Like I am grateful to learn from amazing Red he does. He's extremely knowledgeable and you know, he does a great job of being able to teach us into the pro wrestling squares. So I think from there being able to meet up with Lenny at the open house and linking up continuing to grow together at school at classes and just naturally developing a friendship and developing that relationship to the point where we wanted to start to work together more as a tag team and.
Speaker 3: Be able to set the tone.
Speaker 4: We were the very first tag team formed actually at LPW at Hog and people don't realize that that we were the ones who started that trend, and everybody else wanted to, you know, cash out on the cash grab if you will.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and what I'll accessater well, because I'm afraid that if I actually this now, it's going to go into a tangent which I'm saving for later. No, I'll risk it. No, I won't risk it. I'm gonna asked this instead. So again, this is from my old notes back in March. Right, Why at one DP reunion back in January? Wait? Repeat that, Why were you at one DP reunion back in January?
Speaker 4: I was taking a look at other opportunities that were out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, okay, ye, some answer.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. But also.
Speaker 4: It's really that just taking a look at the other talent that's out there and figuring out which opportunities, which challenges.
Speaker 3: I also want to partake in.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Okay, uh, what's in your sight? We have your eye on.
Speaker 4: I wish I could say the LPW titles, but.
Speaker 3: We had to deal with a couple of obstacles that came into our way.
Speaker 4: So while I put that on the back burner, and we'll you likely have some notes about them, but we'll talk.
Speaker 3: About the other two groups later.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give them too much air or publicity because this is my time, and if you want to bring them up, that's fine, but their name don't have to come out of my mouth at all tonight, Okay, fair enough, fair I'm looking at another opportunity that cash grap has. We're traveling up to Rochester actually this Saturday, November eighth, and we're looking to take those UPW tag titles and that's the focus coming up.
Speaker 1: Next here, any other any other coming up?
Speaker 4: So November eighth is the most is the one that is most pressing. But then immediately after that, not immediately, but.
Speaker 3: You never know what cash Grab is gonna end up popping up.
Speaker 4: But for sure, December twentieth, this LPW ascension, I think that's the right date, and that one, you know that cash Grab for sure, is gonna show up for Okay, yeah, that's right, that December twentieth.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let's talk about it. Let's talk about it, right. So, I mean by now, like we know what happened. What happened? I wrote about my blog. It's been clips all over social media. I'm gonna lie. There was a lot of moving parts involved in this. The appoint where confused and you're gonna lie. It took so most recently, right, most most of the most recent lp W It was crucible, right, that was was it?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna lie. I brought my friend. He's not he's not really erosing fan. I mean he's watched the old stuff, like the old w W back in the day like that. But I brought my friend with me one time, right, and he was very impressed with you for those who know what I'm talking about. Right. So it's the semi finals of the LPW tournament to crown the inaugural tag team Champions, right. So so they had a match against it was scam likely, right, and one it would be them challenging for the Baker LPW Tag Team Champions instead of Scam likely it would be them versus dual focus for the on the inaugural Tax Team Champions. That didn't happened. Now, why didn't that happen? I'm gonna lie. Let me see. You tell me what happened while I put my notes up.
Speaker 3: You know, mhmm, it wasn't even just scam.
Speaker 4: Likely because there's another group that decided to get in our business and we didn't even have a problem with them. They decided to make a name off of our name.
Speaker 1: You're referring to the Saints, right, if.
Speaker 3: That's what they want to call themselves.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm typing in Crucible on my website, that dot com and I found it. Let me see we have right here? Whoa what the what the freak?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, let me see Johnny Vega August JJ dots came out.
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Cash Grab versus scam likely to advance to the finals in the tournament. The Crown the inaugural Tag Team Champion three and a quarter stars let me read you whaty sparrow here? Cash Grab were attacked by Shamir, the Narrow and the Saints during their entrance. Cory Lee came out to restore order and stated that the narrow shouldn't even be there in the first place, as he was suspended. So many questions I put no, panthetically if he wasn't allowed to be there? While was he there? You know, security at the freaking Jamaica Arena. I didn't put that, but I'm saying that now.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is or what the problem was. What happened. We don't need security.
Speaker 4: All we need is cash grab and them Saints in in the wrestling ring and we'll take care of the problem ourselves.
Speaker 1: Okay. A Donna's Briggs of Cash grap worked this match two on one while his partner Lenny or Lenny Cash was sent to the back to medical home something blocking What the hell do you want to enable to? No got here? Uh? Okay, all right, Uh sence it back to medical. This was after they insisted on competing rather than forfeiting. The heels of course got the heat that Dons made a very good comeback with his no with knowing to tag to. Eventually a year old did come back for the hot tag and they made a tremendous comeback.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But despite all of that, and because of various interference scam likely once advance. So it took a lot to beat you guys. You know, I'm saying even hurt even two on one at times. So yeah, I gotta say, very good show, young man, very good show.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, that is three times that we got screwed in the same night.
Speaker 3: Usually that would be a fun one, but that is not.
Speaker 4: That is an opportunity that was stolen from us on three level. Not only did DTS come out and attack my partner behind our backs, took him out for the majority of the match, but then scam likely I had to take out the first ref, get a second ref and low blow us.
Speaker 3: And that's not even to count the big bumba.
Speaker 4: Clot himself that was standing outside and decided to get involved in our business.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 4: So if we really want to count from start to finish of that match, one, two, three, four, five, six seven against two seven.
Speaker 3: Hm, that's what it takes to be cash grab.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he I'm getting Oh man, I'm getting pushes right now. Okay, Okay, So I know right now you're kind of heated. Any particular, anything particular you want to say to scam likely and order things, an't anything? Any choice words anything particularly want to say to them.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna keep it calm right now, but all I'm gonna say is Carter, I'm gonna knock his bumb ass out.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Patrick, I didn't forget you either, So both of them better be on the lookout.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about that girl that came in, that new girl that down that they have anything anything? Want to say to her? I bout her name exactly.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I couldn't care less. I couldn't care less at the end of the day. Scam likely is the one who ran the scam on us. That's what it was. She was a pawn that they used, no matter how much she wants to pretend that she's anything more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, okay, okay, bet bet let me take it, let me change gears. We'll put them take to listen to questions coming out a lot of them right now. So much for them. I'm willing to keep up with them. Let me just see what they I have for you in the UH at the hot line nine one, seven, two, eight, five six. Want to let me pull something, you know I'm gonna I'm gonna turn blackball while so can you just be with me. All right, you hear me, right, you hear me?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, all right, right now I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's one person I gotta like go back and forth between my text messiges, this video live doing. But this one person asks, how do you think such a good shape?
Speaker 4: That is a great question because I get that from Wrestless too, and uh, I trained four days a week, and like I said, this is spawned from years of just my knowledge and expertise of combining elements of football, a little bit of football training that I used to do. So there's some athleticism from that, there's a strength of strong man. And now I'm transitioning more mentally physically into like mixed martial arts style strength conditioning, not quite the combats yet.
Speaker 1: But this next person acts, who do you have win the Tag Team Championships?
Speaker 3: Who do I have winning the Tag Team Championships?
Speaker 4: Now, I would say because we lost to him scam likely because that just makes it feel like we lost to the Tag Championships.
Speaker 3: But I gotta tell you.
Speaker 4: All respect, all respect to dual focus, they are looking they're looking like some good competition. They're a tack team that I definitely want to get in the ring with I definitely want to mix it up with and I hope that they are able to pull away with the titles so that somewhere down the road we're able to take them away from them.
Speaker 1: Okay, once again, got.
Speaker 2: Jj P and frome.
Speaker 1: This next person asked, what are your what are your tack team? Say that again, what what are your tag team aspirations?
Speaker 4: Tag team aspirations to win gold in every organization that we can want to basically be belt Collector's tag team style.
Speaker 1: Okay, has there been? Has there been a tag team version of Collector?
Speaker 3: No matter, cash grad will be the first ones if there hasn't been.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So this one person asking about that, I was going to ask, so, I guess we're asking you this question, and is do you have any singles aspirations?
Speaker 3: That's a great.
Speaker 4: Question because I want to win tag team gold, but I'd like to also figure out what kind of singles opportunities I could take advantage of.
Speaker 3: I haven't put too much thought into that just yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, uh okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, I think that's everything. Real quick plugs, yepkick plug plugs like social media booking information, shout out, say anything that wants to thought there thought.
Speaker 4: I mean all my social media handles are at the Adonnas Briggs. That's YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and actually no, I will say one one singles opportunity. Even though I want him in a tag match, I do want to take him down because Austin Carter, listen, I have to I have to run this one back. I have to run this one back. Austin Carter is one that I mixed it up with in the Battle Royal a while ago, and he ran for me the first time. In this time he was surrounded by two people. He's one I want to look eye to eye with and I want to beat the hell out of him, that big bum. I want to knock him out. I want to knock him entirely out of LPW. I want to beat him to the point where nobody remembers him. But outside of that, I don't have too many singles aspirations as of yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll uick quick shout my boy Jet Drew. I have him one coming on. I believe this Saturday at six thirty pm eastertime, so so for that. He actually texted me just now we were talking yesterday via text and he wanted me to tell you that, Uh, I'm over verbat him here. I'm happy to be on the same roster with great talent. A Donna's has always been amazing as performances a Crucibles and its performance at Crucible with nothing sort of amazing, even though Orton beat my as I'm left to share a ring with Popade. So there you go. True.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm gonna say this when it comes to Jet Drew, He's a guy that I'm very proud to also be a part of a roster with.
Speaker 3: He's come a long way.
Speaker 4: He puts in the time, and he's he's grown and you've seen that from show to show. He's grown as a as a wrestler, he's grown as an athlete, and I look forward to seeing you know what he does next. And again he's another guy that, like I want to see grow. That's the thing that if I will, if I will give you plugs about this. The LPW roster, to me, is a very strong and a very deep roster. I think we have incredible wrestlers top to bottom, and that's something I'm proud to be a part of. In all Honestly, I'm proud to wrestle alongside of each and every person I shared a locker room with at this point, outside of DTS and scam likely, I'm grateful for you know, the us that I'm working with.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Bat, Bet, what's so that said? Right? What's next? Am I say? What's next? I mean like like what's like the very next step, Like what's like what's the very next thing to do that's that you're gonna do for you, like like the very near future, like the first thing in the near future. What's next? Like what's your next move?
Speaker 4: I mean, like I said, this Saturday, that starts the journey of the cash grab Belt Collectors, you know. And it's our first cat, it's our first cage match. We're back up to Rochester for a second time. And yeah, it's an enormous opportunity and hoping to see if we can bring gold home back to NYC and represent up there for NYC.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Bet, Right, all right, that's everything I have. They last word short.
Speaker 3: Nah, thank you so much for the opportunity, all right, Bet, But.
Speaker 1: Bet, I texted you my number on Instagram right as soon as soon a log off. Just give me a call, all right, I want to talk about something.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll do I bet all right.
Speaker 1: With that said, I think we're done here. I think that's everything I covered. Next time it got me both for y'all.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, well we'll hit up the cash man and see us see what this schedule also looks like?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, y'all. Like I always say, they they they out trouble until Friday next time, I'm on this. So but two days, three days, you can last that long for get in trouble, all right, So do that favor, all right, Stay safe, stay out of trouble, and I'll see your back. I believe. Friday, one pm eadent time, I got my girl, Ruthie j R. Ruthie Ruthie J. Preaking my freaking list. I can't can say ship right even.
Speaker 3: Rudie Man, it's all good, brother, it's coming out good.
Speaker 1: All right, So Rudy J. I got her on one pm, standing the time hotline right No. Nine one seven, eight three five six text voice mode is calling live and interact with us. But like I said, I'm gonna see oh then, have a good night, Be safe, stay healthy, dress warm, and I will see one pm w W dot x, RAO dot com. You're ready now, all right, man, Nicole even cold sign up? All right?
Speaker 2: Got it? Yeah? Uh