Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: This segment is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. It's in Plano, Texas, and it was voted best pizzeria in Dallas by readers of the Dallas Morning News, so that speaks volumes. Readers of Dallas Warning News are like, this is the best joint in all of DFW. Andrews American Pizza Kitchen, Plano, Texas. They've mastered five different types of pizza, they got pasta, they got TV's great craft beer selection. If you're a true foodie, get over to Plano, Texas off Preston and Plano Parkway to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: It's time.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good intro there Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. You know all those things in the Dallas Morning News. I'm thinking there's a bit of a culture war going on to the Dallas Morning News. And D Magazine always has Dallas Morning News over there, like, well, Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen wherever here telling you it's the best. Then D Magazine is like, here's our list of the best pizza spots in DFW. And then they didn't put Andrews on there. But I love all the people over at the magazines. This is nothing. I get. They're playing the game. There's zigging or they're zagging because they saw the zig that Dallas Morning News did giving all these accolades to Americans and American Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 4: You just need to look at this as rotten tomatoes. There's a critic score, and then there's what the people want. Like the critics can get together and say, well, we think this is the best, and that's fine, and that's what the critics think. The people said, I'm good. You know, it's just like basically Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. I've always said this is the fast and Furious of pizza. It's a giant, popular franchise and every pizza they crank out is what the people want and makes tons of money and the people go, hell yeah, each.
Speaker 2: Style is there's only one location, and I do I don't think it's the I think it's more of a no because there's only one location. It's just like a it's like a hidden jewel of the Metroplex. Like it's not a chain. So it's not a chain. It's not like fast and furious. It's like one, like the most spectacular movie ever made. It's like Roadhouse, Oh wow, or whatever you think is the best movie ever made, which most of us think Roadhouse is the best movie. Bill Madison for me, Okay, so it's the Billy Madison A pizza joints.
Speaker 1: It is an Adam Sandler movie.
Speaker 4: Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen is an Adam Sandler movie in more ways than one.
Speaker 1: So what does Tim Rodgers have against Andrews? See? I like that we're just putting it on him, even though his is not even on the article at all. Yeah, but his name is Brian Rector or something. This rect him. No, this article is written by someone named D magazine's staff.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it was that's Tim they're hiding that's his byline.
Speaker 1: So Mike Palucci also, I'd like to say, don't try to make a pizza with rotten tomatoes. That ends up horribly every time. Right, Top six TH's give it a look here. Let's see MotorCity Pizza in Louisville. Have not had it? Never been to Lewisville. No, it's a MotorCity pizza. It's Troy Troy style. Yeah, fortunate Son and let's go solid fantastic, I mean just right up there, like I'll love it well, love Andrews and wonderful.
Speaker 4: But Andrews doesn't do the New Haven, Connecticut style. It's a totally different style of pizza than the ones Andrews do. The great Zoli's in Addison, Let's go hell yeah, part of the cone Rosso family, parts and Ope and Richardson incredible.
Speaker 5: I thought it's just pardon Nope is a part of Ope.
Speaker 1: It's part of Nope.
Speaker 5: But it's also in downtown Deallus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's two locations. There's one on Main Street and then there's one in Richardson.
Speaker 5: Is amazing.
Speaker 1: It's really really good. I think the guy it says, uh yeah. The guy's name is Dino too, so you kind of know it's really really legit from Dino's Pizza.
Speaker 2: Richard squirm, mall yeah, same guy.
Speaker 1: Are they on the list? I didn't see him this year. That haven't been around in decades. Oh damn, I need to get over there.
Speaker 4: Part of Ope is the one that the Pizza Society of Sicily voted is one of the ten best pizzas in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what a high flute into society. Neoni Pizza Works North Oak Cliff.
Speaker 5: Yep, it's just down the street and Bishop Arts. It's fine o.
Speaker 1: Top damn Look magazine and Christina here.
Speaker 3: You guys know I love pizza, So I mean, there's also ENO's just down the street from them, and Ino's is closer to me.
Speaker 5: And I like ENO's more than the One's.
Speaker 1: What's the ste.
Speaker 3: It's more like a New York style. Yeah, but just yeah, just big. I mean that joint over There is no such thing as bad pizza. But I'm gonna I'm gonna stop at.
Speaker 1: Enos Bionacci Restaurant. This is in first.
Speaker 4: Can you try to say it for real? No one heard what you said, bion Nacci. That didn't help anybody Anacci.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I had not heard of this Crisco. In fact, get this Bionecci known. It had a reputation as being one of the most popular and best Italian restaurants in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: It had a reputation for being one of the best pizza joints in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: So the pandemic forced them to move from San fran down here to DFDB and there they are in Frisco. Killing it. So when did you go Trout Bionacci sometime?
Speaker 2: Do you know where it is?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 5: First?
Speaker 4: I think it was Gavin Newsom's Politics.
Speaker 1: It's in between l Z foot Spa and Plato's closet. Okay, right off Stonebrook and Field in Preston. Does that help anyone?
Speaker 4: That's just right over there by the mall right, Stonebrook and Preston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it looks like it's about the stone Brooks Center.
Speaker 4: So much stuff over there, it's overwhelming.
Speaker 1: A lot of Starbucks probably. Now that's some honorable mentions, but we don't have time for that. You can check it out a d magazine that you'd like to do that, and go to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen if you want to prove them wrong.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Kevin. Uh yeah, definitely get out to Andrews American Pizza Kitchen and Plano best pizza ever.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Coming up next in the weekly Weekday Update, a former Dallas cowboy has been arrested. We've got the details coming your way