Speaker 1: Keeping you informed. Dad's up to date now more than ever.
Speaker 2: I like staying up to date on things.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRS The Talk Station eighth six, fifty five Karseni Talk Station. Brian Thomas wishing a very happy Monday and welcome you to the fifty five KRS Mornings. Just be a fascinating and uplifting discussion. David Scarlett. He's a former US marine and telecommunications executive. Pastor Scarlett has written this book and rather than go over his background, which the book is about his background in his life, he's written a book we're gonna be talking about this morning, All for His Glory, The Near Death Experience of a Modern day job. David Scarlett, Pastor Scarlett, Welcome to the fifty five KRCY Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on this morning.
Speaker 2: Well, Brian, thank you for having me. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: And part of your story is the founding of His Glory Ministries, which is a Christian answer reach group. We'll get to that in a moment, but let's talk about the title All for His Glory, a The Near Death Experience of a modern day job, perhaps incorrectly titled Didn't You Actually Die?
Speaker 2: I did. I technically died three times. I had two near death experiences. So it's taken up to the throne room of heaven, saw all the glory, and the Lord said, you know you're going to go back and start a ministry called by my name. His glory comes from the Hebrew word cavode, and that literally means his essence, and that's exactly what we did.
Speaker 1: Well, the thumbnail sketchy, this outline already sending chills down my spine. The idea that you actually died through there three times. Tell my listeners the circumstances around that before we move forward, and how that impacted profoundly the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Well, it was seven seven seventh, the seventh day of the seventh month of oh seven. So God always has a plan and detail. All his dates me many things in our lives. So I ate botulism talks and through a can a chili. I came back from traveling overseas and the Cleveland clinic didn't know what it was. I was put into intensive care on Friday, the thirteenth of oout seven, and I died that first night. I didn't have a near death experience that first night, but I did die clinically for a couple of minutes. They brought me back and then they try to wean me off the machine, off the breathing machine. Because watulism completely destroys your central nervous system. Everything shuts down. You can't breathe on your own. You can't speak, you can't talk, you can't eat. So that happened, and I remember them getting me stable to Cleveland Clint doctors try to pull the tube to get me to breathe on my own, and the panic on their face was just something you'll never forget. You knew at that moment that you're gone. Your life here on earth was over. I didn't feel any pain, even though it wasn't not being able to breathe. You think of the anxiety and pain there. It was completely the opposite. Was joy, peace, love, peace of God, peace of God, and just it wasn't just that. Then he took me up to the Third Heaven and I got to see heaven. I saw the beauty. I saw everything that smelled better, taste better, look better outside of this world, and it was just joy, love, peace and just perfect perfection. And then he showed me these pictures of my life from infant to the time I was at the time thirty nine, and the beautiful Mahogany pictures, and these were pictures never taken on earth, they were only taken by him. Inside those pictures were perfection. All sin was wiped away for good. But he later told me six months later that there was something missing in those pictures, and that was my report card. I didn't do anything for him. I got to Heaven barely, so my report card was empty. So he brought me back into the Cleveland Clinic ICU, and as soon as I came back, I said, wow, I just experienced have it. And he starts talking to me and I said, I want to see Jesus, and I couldn't even get the prayer out of my mind. And there at the end of that my bed was Jesus Christ, just glowing with this radiant white as in the Book of Revelation. Didn't say a word, he didn't need to. It's just complete joy and peace and love of like I experienced up in that third Heaven. And then then I had all kinds of problems. I had them. I came back and they got pneumonia, collapsed, long seven different of surgeries on my stomach for internal bleeding. One step forward, two steps back, and then they at the second time I had a near death experience. They had all the Cleveland Clinic doctors ready to pull the plug because they thought they got me stable, and as soon as they pulled it, they went horribly wrong again, and I was lifted above the ICU room and I could see the panic on all the doctor's faces. They said, come back, come back, you can beat this. And I just felt this love, joy, peace from the Lord and I said, why are they panicking? I feel perfectly fine, and he said, I'm going to bring you back. You're going to start ministry called by my name, his glory. So I came back and then I had to be weaned off the machine, learn how to talk again, walk again. The after effects of bosses and toxin are worse than even believe it or not when you're on an incubator, so you have chronic fatigue and chronic pain. But God used that a perfect way, because I was a type A personality. If he wouldn't have put me in those situations, I would have been back to the corporate world, back in doing what I was doing before. But he used those times for me to slow down and it had to focus only on him. And that's where I learned the Bible, and that's where we got the Ministry His Glory up and running, and now we reach twenty five million people in every country of the world.
Speaker 1: That is truly amazing. There's no question about that. And no one can deny your personal experience on that you actually felt this and lived it. Can I have an important thing first off, I have to observe when you're talking about your empty report card. I'm reminded of the line I think it was from Papion where the main character is in front of a he's dreaming and you're guilty of a wasted life. And you know this was sort of, you know, in his sort of sort of afterlife type of experience he was experiencing. In the movie, you are guilty of a wasted life didn't really have as much a response because it was true in that particular case, he was a criminal. But you see your empty report card. Where were you in your life? I want to think, relative to your faith in God and belief in Christ, where were you before this near death experienced. Were you a very religious man? Did you have just some religion. I mean, I know your business world is a completely separate thing. But in terms of your faith, where were you?
Speaker 2: No? I was. I was a nine to one one Christian. I would pray when I was in trouble, and that was it. They go back to it. But I had the first part of my trials and tribulations was a severe marital situation and I decided to stay in that marriage against all odds, and I couldn't do it, so I had to get on my knees and that's where I first started to get to know the Lord before that near death experience happened. I am convinced this day that if it weren't for my first trial and sir reulation with my wife, I never would have saw heaven. I was. I thought I was saved, but I wasn't. Just because you go to church doesn't make you a Christian, court make you say, of course. And it took that first trial and again I got there, but I didn't have a report card, so I don't think I would have got there without that first trial and sirpulation.
Speaker 1: Well that's interesting because I would mark you down as a positive grade for your efforts to save your marriage and you're you know, perhaps turning to faith through religion in order to do that obviously had a profound impact on your near death experience or your death experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was what got me to have and I started seeking his face because I knew I couldn't do it myself. I was very successful in the corporate world. I was number one director at AT and T. Wow, everything came easy. I had all the money, I had all the fame, I had all the fortune. I had the biggest head in the world. And the Lord has a way of popping that and getting us humble because he can't use a servants that are not home. That's why Satan fell from heaven is vanity, and we have to be humbled to be able to be used by God. And oh boy, did he humble me. And then once he can get you humbled, he can use you for his purpose in his glory. Literally.
Speaker 1: So with this new inspiration and injection of faith, how was it, How did you go about founding His glory ministries? And what is the purpose of His Glori's ministries? For those folks out there who are already familiar with the day know, but for my listening audience and hey, I've never heard of this before. Sounds amazing. What is it, how did you do it, and what is it intended for.
Speaker 2: Well, it's intended to hit the seven mountains of society, to be to take the seven mountains that are filled with the secular evil of the world that we see today, and it's being exposed to be an influence through Jesus Christ in all seven mountains. So that's why we're in every nation, every country of the world to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a way to the world through a biblical lens. So our programming we might have an American doctor on, we might have an American general. We tackle all societies issues well through a biblical lens so that you can see where God through Jesus Christ impacts us in every one of those mountains. And that's what the Lord told us to do. We're a very different ministry. We don't have a building that we go to on Sundays. We are a peer internet and that was his idea. That's where he came up with dot em and dot TV for his glory. So we do twenty four to seven broadcasting on dot ME and then we do movies in Praise Music dot TV. The War on Truth with Nick Cercy's one of our movies that we just came out with, The Child the Truth about January sixth, Mickey willis Holyland was our trip to Israel to get a biblical view of Israel before October seventh happen. It was almost like it was prophetic when we made that movie. So we are doing anything and everything in the Seven Mountains to reach the people from Jesus Christ for such a time as this.
Speaker 1: How do you compete? You mentioned the secular world we live in, and Lord knows we do. How do you compete with that? I mean everywhere I turn I read about fewer and fewer people are turning to religion, Fewer and fewer people are going to church. I would think that to connect someone would have to all with all his all for his glory. Your book, maybe somebody already has to have a foundation in Christianity in order to make that next step going from a nine to one to one Christian as you said you were, or a C and E Christian, to someone who's truly devoted and connected with the faith. How do you reach the people who have had no connection with Christ, the Gospel, the Bible, or any religion at all for that matter. I mean, you've got a heavy, heavy weight to just get your foot in the door in this modern world.
Speaker 2: Well, God is helping us along that way. You know. We look at the last few years of COVID nineteen as horrible, and yes there's horrible aspects of that. But I travel the country and everywhere I go and I see people that follow His glory. Their lives have changed. They're realizing what their purpose is. Their purpose wasn't just to work their entire life and retire and die. Their purpose is driven by God himself through Jesus Christ. So this last three years, four years has been awakening to these people to say, hey, what am I here for? And they're getting they're getting unified. We have warrior groups where like minded Christ's people all over. We're in every all fifty states, and they get together and share their stories and pray over each other and build the body of Christ for such a time as this. So yeah, by going into the Seven Mountains, we're reaching the secular world. We travel the United States the last three years with General Flynn and the Reawakened Tour We've baptized for seventy five hundred people at these events, and people come in because they're patriots, but they learn what the most important thing is to be a patriot. We were founded under Judeo Christian values by our forefathers. Most of them other than one one of them were Christians, and they're giving their life to Christ and Christians are becoming patriots and patriot shore becoming Christians.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing story. All for his gorgon near death experience of a mod of day job by my guest today, David Scarlett. Pastor Scarlett, you're the only person I've talked to who had one of these near death experiences. My father had a dear friend, I was a doctor in the community.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He died on the operating table and he had a very similar experience. He was watching the doctor's work on him. He heard what they said, but he felt absolute calm, that peace of God that you described. He saw people who had passed before him, his mother and others who told him, no, doctor, you need to go back. You've got more work to do. And from that point forward, and I think this is the important thing I'm trying to reach in terms of the point. He never apparently, I never talked to him again. This is repeated a story for my father never worried about anything again. He knew that everything was going to be fine, that he saw what was coming after, and it relieved him all all the burdens and anxieties that we face on this earth. And people who embrace faith to that degree already feel that way without a near death experience. And it sounds to me like this book is intended to get others to that.
Speaker 2: Point exactly, because life is just a bluff, hear, once you have that peace and joy of heaven and know it's real, and know the Father is real, know the Son's real, know the Holy Spirit's real, and that they are they have your well being. What's the worst they can do? Kill you? You know. That's the third part of my book. I had seven tempts on my life because of the truth that we bring out at His glory, and I don't worry. I still don't worry about it because when God takes me out, my report card will be filled and I'll be home with Him in Eternity. Eternity is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Pastor Scarlett uplifting message in Lord News we all need one of those, all for his glory. You can get a copy of that on my blog page, sir at fifty five caresy dot com. Make it really easy for my listeners to do that amazing story. I wish we had longer to talk, but our time is out. But I certainly appreciate the time you spent with my listeners today and what you're doing each and every day throughout the year.
Speaker 2: Sir, thank you for having my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's eight twenty to fifty five KRC. The talk stations my pleasure to mention cover Sincy as well, pivoting over to something that may save you heap loads of money and get you better medical insurance. And that's what it's all about. It covers Sincy, John Rowlman, the team. Any one of them can help you. I know John, when I mentioned his name, he's like everybody just wants to talk to me. I've met his team. They are all very familiar with the work that they're doing, which is fine. Working with hundreds of insurance companies and thousands of insurance policies through tailor a policy for you that will save you money and bring you dollar one coverage in most all the circumstances, better medical for less money. I know it sounds impossible, which is why I just always issue the challenge to you. It doesn't cost you anything but a little bit of time. There's no obligation to see what they can do for you, so call them up. It's easy five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred to two two five five. You can fill out a form online and learn more about what they can do for you at the website, which is cover sincey with Yori Coversinc. Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Get ready to win your way through our twenty