Speaker 1: And this episode called Trades.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys, Welcome to season three, episode thirty three of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me is always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry. Hello guys. If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys? Is awesome? Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: Ubluepodcast dot com, our email address Blue Podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode that you're looking for. And you'll also find a couple of links where you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month. There's a link for Spotify, and there's a link for every other platform. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: They sure are. Thank you so much, guys. We really really appreciate.
Speaker 2: You, Henry, speaking to people who are awesome. What should we do next?
Speaker 3: The how outs?
Speaker 5: Okay, listen up, everyone has to clap and go whoa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, that's awesome, got it, Let's start on Spotify. We heard from bree K and h Alex, Sarah and Britain Foxtrot, who asked what nationality we are? Anybody care to throw an answer out for that. We're from America, exactly, very good. We are from the United States. We heard from Alex and Naomi, who mentioned it would be cool if there was a mother son episode. What do you guys think about that?
Speaker 4: We could do that, right, Henry, I think we would do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which one of you guys is going to edit the show? Stell and I can take a vacation that week me perfect, awesome.
Speaker 3: You just gonna have to teach me.
Speaker 2: Then, no problem. We heard from Harper Lenia I hope I pronounced your name right. Gideon. Happy birthday, by the way.
Speaker 4: Gideon, Happy birthday, Gideon.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: We heard from Bingo wan a Lollipop our friends over at the Rogue Rebels podcast, again an excellent star Wars podcast. We heard from Danielle, Eddie Grant and Zachary an Thy, Caitlin Teddy, Annabelle, Zippy, Brady Thin, Susan Oscar, Lily and Lucas on Instagram. We got a quick voicemail from our friend Audrey and just to give you some context, she is holding up a really cool paper Unicorse puppet in her hand.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I.
Speaker 6: Am your uncles and I love you podcasting. This was in this Stella bye.
Speaker 4: Oh that was cute.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Audrey. That puppet's really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did a great job on it and that was awesome. Endorsed by Unicorse. How about that. We got some emails. We got a voicemail from Layla.
Speaker 7: Hi, Dinner with the Healers. My name is Leila, and I love your podcast. I like listening to it before school sometimes and I have a little father who likes listening to it to. His name is Seamus. Bye.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for sending a message to us, Leila. It was really great to hear from you, and we're so glad that you and your brother loved the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much, Leila. We hope you and Seamus enjoy this episode. It's one of my favorites. We heard from Adelaide, who's from Queensland. Hi, Adelaide, And we got a voicemail from Yafa.
Speaker 6: Hi. This is Yafa, and I just wanted to say ill of your podcast and ten years old. In this year, I happened to be going through a man of hard but your podcast makes me really happy, and I just want to say your podcast makes me so happy.
Speaker 4: Bye, Yatha. Thank you so much for sending us a message. And I'm really sorry to hear that you've been going through a hard time. I'm hoping that things get better and I'm so glad that our podcast can help make you happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you for sharing that with us, Yafa. We do hope that you're doing better. We got an email from May, Hi, May, and we got a voicemail from Evelyn.
Speaker 3: It's Evelyn.
Speaker 8: I mean, once again, my favorite character and Blue is a Goo and Bluie and my favorite person is Stella and I love your podcasts.
Speaker 6: Talk to you again soon.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 4: My little voice is so sweet.
Speaker 3: I know she sounds so cute. Thank you, Evelyn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Evelyn, it was so nice to hear your message and we sure do appreciate it. And we're glad to hear that you like Stella. She is pretty great.
Speaker 3: Thank you everyone for all the messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, thank you so much. It means the world to us to read all of the reviews and the comments and the emails. We think you guys are amazing and we couldn't do this show without the support of our fans.
Speaker 4: We sure do have the best fans. Thank you so much for everything and enjoying the podcast, and you guys are awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we just got done watching Trade's.
Speaker 1: Are they and why are they passing out glass.
Speaker 6: Their Trade's they're putting in a fish pond, Stella?
Speaker 2: Could you tell us what was going on? At the beginning of this episode, Bluey.
Speaker 3: And Bingo were playing with chalk outside when they saw two trade's pull up and they started to walk towards their house. Bingo and Bluey went over and start barking at them because they are their enemies, but they didn't run away, so blue and Bingo decided to run away instead.
Speaker 2: Very good, and that does beg the question. Now we're back to barking. So are they people, Stella or are they dogs?
Speaker 3: Their combination?
Speaker 2: I agree? Can you tell us what are tradees, Stella.
Speaker 3: They are workers that come to your house to build something very good.
Speaker 2: Tradesmen is what we would call them in the United States. Trade's is what our friends in Australia call them. And they are there to do something, Amanda, what are they doing?
Speaker 4: They are there to build a fish pond in the backyard of the healer's home.
Speaker 2: It turns out that Chile is working from home, probably to keep an eye on them, and she is wondering about the length of time that it's going to take them, Henry, how long was it supposed to take?
Speaker 3: It's supposed to take three days.
Speaker 1: And you're sure it will only take three days?
Speaker 4: Is it three or is it four?
Speaker 6: What will be for you four?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Henry. What is the very first thing that Bluey and Bingo see them doing?
Speaker 3: They spray painting the grass to make an outline of where they're gonna start digging.
Speaker 2: Very good. And when they ask Chili what's going on, she tells them about the fish pond, and she gives them an assignment. What does she tell them to do, Henry?
Speaker 3: She tells them that Louie and Bingo need to spy.
Speaker 2: On them, right, They need to keep an eye on them to make sure of something, Stella, do you remember what they're supposed to make sure of, to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that they're actually working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they're working hard. They do find out quite a bit right away. What's one of the first things they find out, Stella.
Speaker 3: Blue said that the one in charge is always talking about his boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his boat. And we find out what their names are. And I'm mentally putting names in air quotes because it's not the real names. Stella, what did they say the guy's names were?
Speaker 3: The one in charge is a big Belt and the other worker his name is chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: Right then, Chocolate Milk gets a text and goes to the front yard, and the boss didn't seem too happy about that.
Speaker 6: He's on his phone. Then big Belt called chocolate milk.
Speaker 3: That word, Dad said when the mode didn't start.
Speaker 4: Oh, dear, are they working hard?
Speaker 7: Chocolate Milk?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 7: He's on his fine all the time?
Speaker 1: Y Big Belt does not like it.
Speaker 4: Neither do I. I want that pond done in three.
Speaker 2: Days, Amanda, what word do you think it was that Big Belt called chocolate milk.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, we probably can't say it. We definitely can't say the words that you say when the mower won't start. Yeah, Chocolate Milk is making a phone call now, and what does it sound like he's talking about Amanda?
Speaker 4: It sounds like maybe he's in an argument with somebody trying to get his point across. And we find out that he's talking to somebody named Cherry.
Speaker 2: Yep, Cherry. One of the things I thought was funny is he said I didn't say that. Well, okay, I did say it, but I didn't mean it. And yeah, her name is Cherry. Big Belt sees the girls spying on him, Henry. What does he call them?
Speaker 3: He calls them little tackers.
Speaker 2: I thought that was cute. I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: I haven't either.
Speaker 2: Cherry is supposed to be picking up Chocolate Milk and Amanda. Something funny happened right then that you noticed. What was it?
Speaker 4: We saw Bluie and Bingo looking out the window spying at the trades, and then all of a sudden we see Chili pop up and she's spying out the window too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very invested in the whole thing. Now it turns into the next day, Henry, how does that day start? That was different than the day before.
Speaker 3: It was different because Chocolate Milk was coming with Big Belt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in the truck with Big Belt instead of being dropped off by Cherry. So it looks like maybe things weren't going so well in that department. Bluie is telling Chili what they are up to? Stella, what was Big Belt doing?
Speaker 3: Big Belt was eating an apple, but he said that he wanted to eat a pie, but someone named me Missus wouldn't let him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me Missus won't let him, So they figure me Missus must be his enemy. What did Chocolate Milk do?
Speaker 3: Chocolate Milk throws a dead toed at Big Belt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they found while they were digging. I guess, Amanda, what was the other piece of news they got about Chocolate Milk.
Speaker 4: We found out that Chocolate Milk is not allowed to drive his car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta wonder what's going on there, Oh, poor Chocolate Milk. You hate to hear that, Amanda, Big Belt called somebody about something. What was he calling about?
Speaker 4: We found out he was yelling at him about some bricks.
Speaker 6: He called them the word he segue the dishwasher bruk.
Speaker 2: Oh, dear Amanda, what word do you think it was that Chili used when the dishwasher wouldn't work.
Speaker 4: Probably the same word that Bandit used when the lawnmower wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: That's definite possibility, Henry. What happens after that?
Speaker 3: The ice cream truck pulls up, and the trays and the girls yell ice They all start hanging for the front, But then Chili tells Loui and Bingo that they can't have ice cream, but the trades are getting their ice cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are getting theirs, and the girls are crushed. Do you guys remember what song the ice cream truck was playing when it pulled up out front.
Speaker 4: I don't recall.
Speaker 2: It's Green Sleeves, which is the melody of what child is this? Dun't d d d dun du that song? Right? Yeah, well there was playing Green Sleeves. Well, the trades are getting ready to enjoy their ice cream, but something happened. Stella what is it?
Speaker 3: Chocolate Milk got a call and walked off to go take it. So Big Belt had an extra ice cream and he asked, He said, who wants this extra ice cream? And Bingo immediately ran straight up there.
Speaker 5: You got them?
Speaker 6: Yep, he's getting spring Cools.
Speaker 2: Thanks fellows, Hey Jerry, No, no, I can talk.
Speaker 5: I wonder if anyone wants to spare ice cream.
Speaker 2: Bingo had a hard time pretending that the trades were her enemies when ice cream was up for grabs, didn't she Yeah, Surprisingly, though, she immediately shared the ice cream with Bluie. I thought that was really sweet.
Speaker 4: I was surprised to see that, actually, but pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amanda, Bluie is still afraid to trust Big Belt. What are they talking about?
Speaker 4: Blue's saying that they are enemies and he asked why and she explains to him because he's digging up their.
Speaker 2: Grass exactly, and she is asking him about his enemies, and she mentions, whoever the guy named me missus is, Yeah, what does he explain to her?
Speaker 4: He tells Blue that, oh, well, me Missus isn't a guy. It's my wife, Jules.
Speaker 2: And Blue asks if she's his enemy and what did he tell her?
Speaker 4: He told Blue no, not normally.
Speaker 2: Blue told him that they knew all about his boat, which he thought was pretty funny, and also they were curious about what was going on with chocolate milk. And I thought the way they animated his face when he heard them call the guy chocolate Milk was so funny, Henry. What does it turn out Chocolate Milk's real name is.
Speaker 3: Chocolate Milk's real name is Chippy exactly?
Speaker 2: And he explains that Chippy and Cherry are trying to become friends again because the girls were curious if Cherry was Chippy's friend or enemy. It turns out that Chili has some questions of her own.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, reading ice cream.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, Chili, that was me.
Speaker 1: Still three days Sparky, Oh yep, yep for device.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll tell you what. I wouldn't want to be your mum's enemy. Good chatting with you. I guess we'll go back to being enemies now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now we know their names. Big Belt is actually who Stella.
Speaker 3: Big Built's name is actually Sparky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Sparky and Chippy. Now did you notice what Sparky's license plate said?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't, It said spark Plug. Oh fun, Yeah, I thought that was cute. Even though the girls are still spying on them, I don't think that they consider them enemies anymore. WELLA, what's something that happened to show.
Speaker 3: That Sparky couldn't find his tape measurer. He got chippy hated, but then he turned around and it was just magically behind him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, laying in the yard. And it's funny because you hear the sound shuffling. And one of the girls knew where it was and ran and said it near the whole form, Amanda, what was the next thing that happened?
Speaker 4: Sparky turns around and sees that there is a meat pie on a plate sitting by the table for him, and he is pretty excited about it.
Speaker 2: You're kidding, Blow, He did seem super happy about that meat pie. Good for him, And now they've finished the job. The girls are surprised, and Sparky asked them a question. What does he ask them?
Speaker 3: He says, what do you reckon?
Speaker 2: What do you think? That means, Henry, I.
Speaker 3: Have no idea, Stella, what about you? It means what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was wanting to know what they thought of the pond in the backyard. Stella. Did they like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said they really liked it.
Speaker 2: Yep, it looked great and an added bonus, Amanda.
Speaker 4: He got it done in three days, and he told Chili that he can do better work on a full stomach.
Speaker 2: Looks like that meat I really paid off?
Speaker 4: Huh, it sure did, and everybody's happy.
Speaker 2: When Sparky's getting ready to take off, Chili asked him something, Amanda, what was it?
Speaker 4: She asked, if chocolate milk? Or She stops herself and says, Chippy getting a ride from you?
Speaker 2: Henry? What do we see?
Speaker 3: We see Chippy and Cherry and they're not enemies anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are hugging in the call de sac, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember what was Cherry's license plate?
Speaker 3: I have no idea same here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't catch it.
Speaker 2: It said six EA six zero one, which is a hexadecimal color code, and it's the color of her car green. Oh yeah, is that something?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: I had to look it up because I'm like, I do not understand the reference there. But that's what it was interesting, and that was the episode, Henry. Did we miss anything?
Speaker 3: Nope? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 3: Stella?
Speaker 2: Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 3: Instead of staying enemies with someone, you should try to get out and realize what you guys have done wrong to make you guys enemies, and sometimes it will help you guys be friends and not enemies anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, very good. What about you, Amanda?
Speaker 4: I agree with what Stella said. Sometimes we might think that we're an enemy with somebody, but if we just take the time to sit down and talk to them, we can find out that they're not our enemy and they're actually a friend they can turn into a friend.
Speaker 2: Very good. What about you, Henry?
Speaker 3: I agree with Stella too.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, listen, Stella did a really good job with it. The one thing I would add to that is that just because you disagree with somebody doesn't mean they're your enemy at all. Amanda and I sometimes have disagreements about things, but we're never enemies ever. We're always friends, right exactly. Yeah, and being going Bluey didn't really need to make enemies of the tradees just because they didn't know who they were, so they never were really enemies. And I would say probably the same thing with Cherry and Chippy. They weren't getting along very well, but they were both obviously wanting to get along with each other, and that's not some enemies do. That's what friends do is figure out how to get along with each other. So but yeah, I think that you just have to understand that it's okay. Not everybody's going to agree all the time, but it doesn't mean that you have to stop being friends because of it.
Speaker 4: Well put.
Speaker 2: The other thing I would add is that opening yourself up to meeting new people and listening to them. I think that's a big part of it. Is just listening to each each other is what gave Bluey and Bingo a chance to become friends with Sparky and that dynamic how it changed. Not only did they feel better about him being there, he got the job done faster because they were helping him out because they listened to what he was saying. That meat pie did look pretty good. Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode?
Speaker 4: This is an episode that I had not seen before and I really really liked it. I thought it was very cute and the girls Chili having the girls spy for her, you know, to make sure the trades are working. It was very cute, and to see that they all became friends in the end, it was nice.
Speaker 2: It really was.
Speaker 3: I think that the episode is really good and yeah, I like it. How Blue and Bingo were spying on the trades and they thought they were their enemies, but at the end they realized that they weren't. Even though I have never seen this episode before, I really liked it. I think it was a really good episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really cute. I like the world building in Blue when we get to see what other people are up to besides just the main characters, because it really helps fill out the realness of it and seeing the different people and different opinions and different ideas. I thought it was really cool, and I think it's cool to see tradesmen hard at work in Blue Land. They do the same stuff that they do in people Land, don't they.
Speaker 4: They sure do.
Speaker 5: Well. Guys.
Speaker 2: We think Blue is awesome And until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye.