Speaker 1: All right, folks, today is a Friday show, and I can't decide if I'm eating the best blueberry muffin I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you free Wild Eggs breakfast. Come on by Kentucky Branded. We're in the Shelbyville.
Speaker 1: Road Plaza, South End. Boy has problems with where where things are in the East End. Listen, it's the same one with Genesis and Guitar Center. Buffalo Wild Wings is across the parking lot. We'll have break We have breakfast set up for you right now. But here's the deal, this Kentucky brand. It sells all of your college football.
Speaker 2: Gear and basketball.
Speaker 1: So buy one, get one free t shirts, not.
Speaker 2: Huge, buy one, get one free sweatshirts, hats twenty five percent off. We're giving away a gift certificate, a fifty dollars gift certificate every thirty minutes out here, and you're gonna love this gear. And by the way, if you're not into college sports, they have an entire Kentucky and Louisville and Bourbon just a Sydney and State and Bourbon Pride section. Come on out for that. Plus Rachel Fike is here. You might know her from the seventies sitcom That's My Scooter, Get your picture made with Rachel Fike.
Speaker 1: Well, she wondered what happened to her, and it was like she's selling radio and lexing.
Speaker 2: I thought that for sure she was living at a trailer park in somewhere like Baker's Field.
Speaker 1: That was Joni from Joni Loves John.
Speaker 2: Right, But she is so personal by it. Here she's taking pictures with people. You gonna get your autograph. Here's an idea by a uk u of l sweatshirt by one Get one Free have TV's Rachel Fike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, autographing for you. You know, the gigs already sold. You don't have to kiss her ass.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, that's an extra fifty.
Speaker 1: That's an extra fifty of those gift cards in Kentucky, Kentucky, Brandon, You're gonna love to get beautiful. The breakfast is up, so come see us. I already got Jackie. Jackie said, pick me something out. Well, you think it's way too big. It's way too big, obviously is the telling when you show the midrim huh, crop top crop top top for a child. So I'm getting Jackie that for the first because it's gonna be hot. I'm thinking of her.
Speaker 2: You know what you are?
Speaker 1: What thank you? I'm a giver, give gives. Somebody in relationship has to always give. That's my part. Yes, thank you in this entire relationship.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So come to see Jilberl Plaza games start tomorrow Louisville at.
Speaker 2: Noon, Shelbyville Road Shopping Center plaza.
Speaker 1: No, does not do that, all right. So I got a little I'm watching Wave three news last night and Don GE's talking to Chief Humphrey and uh, she gets right to it and says, let's talk about this shooting at Walmart. We had Matt Sanders on yesterday that broke down the entire incident and with details right, which was so compelling. It sounded like an episode of Starts Gen Huts.
Speaker 2: And by the way, just to recap if you're not familiar with it, here's the reader's digest version of it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Police were chasing two two arm suspects. One of them escaped, ran into a Walmart, he ran back out of the walmart. Some poor woman was just getting her prescriptions in line at the pharmacy drive through. He gets in her car to carjacker and officers had to shoot him with her in the car as she escaped. But that's not the entire story.
Speaker 1: So she says, he goes. The thing we found out about him was that he was He was arrested a month ago for felling with a gun. Right, so the obvious question Don g asked was why was he on the street.
Speaker 2: That's got to be at least a ten dollars fine in the Louisville court.
Speaker 1: Jesus, she pump just very sim simply great question. And it just hit me like, I think it's time and I think they have done that decision that LMPD and the prosecutors both are tired of biding their tongue on the problem is the judges like they're like, well, when you talk to them, they're like, I don't want to throw them under the bus, But they do twenty minutes on throwing them under the bus. So I think that's where they are. When the chiefs on TV going, great question, why was this guy out on the streets, I think they're there.
Speaker 2: Well, my wife, Susan Tyler Whitten is working with Attorney General Russell Coleman right now on some way getting transparency for the court systems for the average Joe and Joan. For example, Natalia Martinez from Way three, she is brilliant, brilliant and digging down and finding out who released these violent criminals back out on the streets. The problem is that's what she does for a living. She knows the ins and outs, and it's like pulling teeth for her. Right, it's very difficult for a journalist like Natalia Martinez.
Speaker 1: Do you want to say the T word transparency, transparency to get it? It's a joke anytime. So we're gonna get real transparency. Well, you're not made a fake word.
Speaker 2: Well maybe if the in general gets involved in Russell Coleman is right now, hopefully there'll be a website where you can look up easily, Oh this person was released and which judge presided the whole bit? You know that's what needs to happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, but here's the scarier thought. Right, So Chief Humfrey goes on and goes this adult needs adult time out. He needs to stay in jail, alluding to there's no promise that this guy, now after he gets healthy from the gunshot, because he's still alive, that he might not get back out.
Speaker 2: There's no question with our with our court system in the in the city of Louisville. It's so stupid with our court system in the Louisville. He may get out and then sue the city for shooting him and then win. That's how upside down and backwards it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I got a lot of the I posted that on Facebook, and people are you know, you get a couple of people going, uh, you know, arguing that the cops shouldn't have shot the guy, and I simply, you know, absolutely street with that. And then here's how the here's how every side always goes right and understand this. When the holster is empty on an argument, okay, and no pun intended, because by shooting. When the holster's empty on an argument, what do they do? They go, you don't really know what you're talking about. It goes for you don't really know the subject, and you don't know what you're talking about. I go, and there's the playbook, because that's what he said. He goes, oh, you don't really know the law, and went and there you go.
Speaker 2: I use the mother grandmother theory here. It's quite simple. Instead of the innocent victim that was in there with the armed, violent offender that they had to shoot substitute her with your grandmother or your mother.
Speaker 1: Then according a gun in her head. Right, kidnappings enough.
Speaker 2: Absolutely plus right, and you're an armed felon that has been released after being an armed fella and being caught at least one time before. We don't know it might have been multiple times before. But I'm certainly anxious to see how this plays out. I'm also following on another court case. It started a couple of weekends ago, and when we get to the bottom of this, I'm gonna have Russell Coleman come on along with a few officers. You know, it's gonna blow people's minds.
Speaker 1: Who is the who was the psychic from the nineteen nineties? You just called it one nine hundred number. Oh, miss cleo, Miss cleio. I'm not gonna have to call miss Cleo to tell you how your case is No already, no, how your case is gonna work out?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's all no. Listen, it's always it's already falling apart. And by the way, it's already falling apart, and it always already has turned the tragedy. What we're doing now is trying to find out what persons were responsible for letting to go where it is. Right now, I don't want I gotta talk yeah clandestine, because I don't want to tip my hand. But when this is through, I'm going to talk about on the air.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're in Shelby Real Plaza. Come on by. We'll try to give away if you come in here. The next person that comes in here uh and says Austin is a damn fine looking man. He's a handsome young chap.
Speaker 2: Just imagine if there was a show, a television show with nineteen seventies Rachel Fike and Austin in the middle of Austin Austin Montgomery.
Speaker 1: All right, we're here. You'll get a fifty fifty dollars gift card. Is that where fifty dollars gift card to Kentucky brand, And so you get your gear. You're basically gonna get maybe maybe more than two T shirts because it's two for one. So if you want to cut. The next person comes in and says Austin is a fine good looking chap. Then from from foggy London car Chilbrol Plaza, Kentucky branded look for Dwight's chief that says Cabo everywhere on the.
Speaker 2: Back, including the license plate.
Speaker 1: It's like people that are Kentucky fans. They have the license plates at UK. They have two bumper stickers at UK, and then they have like a windows sticker and you're just like, yeah, we get it. Yeah, you like Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I went down to Bobby Coast Loss Joint to get my license, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I said, no, no, you're getting it wrong.
Speaker 2: First I said, is Bobby coleslaw around? They said no, she didn't work here. But then I tried to get a Cabo like instead Uku L and they said don't exist.
Speaker 1: That doesn't exist, but you get plenty of others. I'm surprised you don't have the falling uh.
Speaker 2: I had supporting I had supporting heroes. Yeah, and I need to get it back on there.
Speaker 1: What hell, No, Cobo's more important.
Speaker 2: No, it just says the letters instead of saying why TJ nine to seven eight two? It's his cabo.
Speaker 1: Oh he came up pretty fast on top of your head.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it all right.
Speaker 1: The playoffs are gonna make college football just a little different this year, a lot different. Nick Coffee will join us, of course, he is on uh Coffee and Company three to six on seven Indy Sports Talk seven ninety. He's gonna call in. He thought he was gonna be able to make it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he do the show by himself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got Johnny's producer to help out. But yeah, he's he's a fly solo.
Speaker 2: So is he?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 2: Plural? Coffee company?
Speaker 1: You're you're you're? Are you arguing the Coffee and Company is inaccurate? He does to be coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I figured it would be coffee like the drink man.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm with I'm with that. Uh. So he'll talk, we'll talk about college playoffs, we'll talk about the odds of UK and U of L. I just don't know if everybody feels great about their teams. Super great, but it's a it's a new year, new transfers. Neither team, in my opinion, is as talented as they were last year. So I just don't see. I guess you're optimistic because you're a fan, but I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Also, in the ten o'clock hour, the sneaking Deacon former Secret Service is coming by on the show. He's gonna say hi and tell us how we can do some good for the neighborhood. Plus he'll be bringing his books. I guess you can get your picture made with the sneaking Deacon and television's Rachel Fike and now Austin and now Austin in the middle from Uh what would he be?
Speaker 1: Uh? Who? Austin Austin OS could be whatever you figure, hey, just like our could be anything you want.
Speaker 2: Country Music's Austin Montgomery High School.
Speaker 1: Oh where are you?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: You're on what? Oh you want to hear yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So Week two is up again. Trinity is out at Frederick, Douglas and Lexington, and Central is going to visit Saint X. A lot of South end games also going on tonight. Go out and support your high school football teams. Because that money that you get in tickets for football and Friday night trickle down to the other sports uh that don't generate any revenue.
Speaker 2: And so the NFL actual season Thursday, next Thursday, this Thursday. Wow, that's hard to believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a good game too. I think it's the Chiefs, Chiefs and Ravens right AFC Championship game. Yeah, come on, let's go, two best quarterback come on. Yes, I can't believe I'm such a Ravens fan now since I've been Steer fan forever.
Speaker 2: But how can you be a Ravens fan because of Lamar?
Speaker 1: I can't not watch?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can. They're they're both in the AFC North.
Speaker 1: Like Steelers have been trash for like a that's like decades.
Speaker 2: That's like me being a Giants fan of going about them boys? How about them boys?
Speaker 1: No, you're right, that's exactly what it would be like.
Speaker 2: How about them boys? Fly? Eagles fly?
Speaker 1: Do the little nose brief thing after Hey, you have a joke of today.
Speaker 2: Well, before we do that, I want tovite everybody out one last time. Kentucky Brand and you're gonna love this store. I mean absolutely beautiful gear when it comes to University of Kentucky, University of Louisville, and today today only. Come on by man, it's gonna be buy one, get one free on the University of Louisville, University of Kentucky T shirts, sweatshirts, hats. These hats are gorgeous and they're twenty five percent off. We have free breakfast for you set up right now. Not just any breakfast, but wild eggs breakfast and we're giving away a fifty dollars gift certificate every third minutes. You're gonna love this, as I call on Tony Vannetti in the front row.
Speaker 1: Yes we Uh, my guy is working on the judges name that released said scumbag that caused that problem at Walmart. So we're gonna get that before the show is ova. Yeah, you have a joke of today?
Speaker 2: Also, can you hear me yourself? I cannot hear myself.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't know what's going I don't know what's going on with you and him that these long joke of the days are going a little over the top. How long is the joke?
Speaker 2: Wonderful?
Speaker 1: It's not too long, okay, heused just saying that. Okay, w A m z's austin Montgomery, Montgomery.
Speaker 2: Are you like? I g gall ahead? All right? Gotcha?
Speaker 3: So hey fellas hey man walks into a bar and sits down and he decides to order a beer. All of a sudden, he hears hey, nice tie guys looking around, and he's like, he just sees that there's a nothing but uh but him and the bartender there. So he has another drink and then he hears, hey, that's a beautiful shirt.
Speaker 2: The voice needs to be a little bit more hoigh pitched, hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a beautiful shirt.
Speaker 3: The guy's looking around. He's like, I must be tripping, you know. So he calls over the bartender. He's like, hey, dude, I can't seem to help, but think I'm losing my mind. There's nothing but me and you here, and I just hear people just saying nice things. He said, Oh, that's the peanuts. Don't worry about them, he said, the peanuts. He said, yeah, they're complimentary, complimentary.
Speaker 1: Country music. Montgomery, Thank you, buddy, great job, Austin, Austin Montgomery.
Speaker 2: Who we got We have, Oh Craft Kings. Download the Draft Kings app today and if you use code w h a S you're you're gonna get two hundred dollars in bonus bets if you're brand new. If you bet just five dollars on Draft Kings sports, that's just for the newbies, baby, Come on in the water's fine. You gotta use code WHAS to get two hundred dollars for bonus bets. Just for five dollars bets, that's college. Next week's NFL lots of stuff to bet on. Lots of different items to bet on, including who's gonna score the first touchdown? You're gonna love the DraftKings app only on DraftKings. The Crown is Yours. Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler eighteen plus Kentucky only eligible. Eligibility and restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. For additional terms and responsible game resources, see dkang dot Co slash ft ball. Come on out, Kentucky Brand and we have your free wild Eggs breakfast going on right now, plus sweatshirts a T shirts fifty percent off. Come out and get them news right away. Forty whas with this that on please, Oh you're hearing a little John Camp cougar melon. Ain't even done with Dwight right there.
Speaker 1: It's not ain't even done with there. You go here, let me get you. I'm gonna get you set up. You might have I touch your head.
Speaker 2: Come on by, Kentucky Brandon. We are in the Chovyville Road Plaza, same place that Jesus Diamonds and Guitar Center is. You're gonna love these T shirts and sweatshirts University they got University of Kentucky. Buy one, get one free, plus if you're not into sports, they have an entire Louisville and Kentucky and Bourbon line out here, hats twenty five percent off. Listen to this free breakfast going on right now from Wild Eggs as we bring in Sarah, Hi, Sarah, How you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Doing? Great beautiful store out here, great.
Speaker 1: Gear too, well.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: How long you worked here?
Speaker 4: I started full time here in November.
Speaker 1: Oh November. No, you don't sound like you're from Louisville.
Speaker 4: I'm from eastern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: All right, baby, No here in eastern Kentuck.
Speaker 4: You from Baby, I'm from Watsburg, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Watsburg, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me ask you a question, and you may or may not know this. What's a holler? I know?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You don't know what a holler is?
Speaker 2: I don't know what to holler?
Speaker 1: Like a hollow it's down in Okay.
Speaker 2: Excuse me if I don't take the definition from a Cuban Italian uh, and I take somebody from eastern Kentucky. What is a holler?
Speaker 5: It's a major red flag that you're from Kentucky and you don't know what a holler is.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got trust me, Sarah, I got a ton of red flags. Trust me.
Speaker 1: He's from the side, he's from I'm from South Dixie.
Speaker 2: A holler in South Dixie Highway is they holler at me. It means call me later, but go ahead. What's a haller?
Speaker 5: Well, we holler at people too in eastern Kentucky. But a haller it is a little narrow road. You don't really it's just like one way, so if a car comes, it's like you best be getting out of the way for the other car. There's mountains on each side and you can't really see anything except.
Speaker 1: Wow, and there's maybe a house there or maybe two. But that's usually it. Right, you get down into holler and by the way, when that sign says no trespassing, you.
Speaker 4: Don't want to bess, you don't go down that road.
Speaker 2: You always have weird names like chicken butt holler, an alligator holler, broken stick holler. Can't they just say holler two thirty four?
Speaker 4: No, that's just not as much character.
Speaker 1: But it is. Eastern Kentucky is gorgeous. It's beautiful, right. The apple the mountains and the and the hills and the people are fantastic. Uh well, how do you make your way to Louisville?
Speaker 4: Well, I actually live in Lexington.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but I went to school UK and I've been there ever since.
Speaker 1: So all right, are you wearing red?
Speaker 2: You're wearing red? I was gonna ask you about that. Is your skin? Is your skin starting to burn?
Speaker 1: Trade?
Speaker 2: Did you come from Trader Holler?
Speaker 4: Red is a.
Speaker 5: Very trending color this fall, just not with the Louisville cardinals.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's the color of the year. It's actually not red. It's called rumor. It's rumors this year. Okay, I'm cultured your South End.
Speaker 2: I know red's red, not rumor rumor. Okay, I'm not gonna walk into Porter Paint and say yes special, wait and we're gonna paint your home. What color do you want your dining room? Rumor? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard of my arm.
Speaker 1: The don't know exactly whe they'll go. I got that, I got rumor. It's a color of red for our bedroom.
Speaker 2: We're thinking about painting it.
Speaker 1: Upset. It's subtle differences, thank you? All right, So you've got everything here in this store, right, I have one question for you. The the over the striped overalls. My son goes to Purdue and I first time I saw them with there is there an age limit for that. So if a fifty year old comes in, you go, I'm sorry, that's gonna I can't allow myself.
Speaker 5: It's going to get these whoa hang on, No, I think I think everybody if you're a true fan, yeah, only the true fans where the game tape is.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter that.
Speaker 2: Isn't it true that if you're a guy, you're supposed to wear the over without a shirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're doing that before we leave the do do that? We're doing that before we leave. We're gonna both put that on without our shirts.
Speaker 2: You can't do that.
Speaker 4: It's I want to know something.
Speaker 5: Those Yes, so you know overalls they like hook at the top, but those for men they have like a little zippers.
Speaker 1: I guess the whole.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because could you imagine if you're in the porta potty and you gotta take them all the way down.
Speaker 1: To your Welcome to the world of being a woman. Yes, it's terrible. You know, how do I pee in this thing?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you though, every time I go out to a club in my wropper, I have to deal with that.
Speaker 4: It's to worry about.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right, so what do you recommend? So what do you what do you like best in this store? T shirts or killer They're two for one right now? That you can't beat that deal, right.
Speaker 5: You truly can't. I won't get one free. But like I said, the Game days, if you are a true fan, can't go wrong with the game debbs. We also have the polos for the classier fans.
Speaker 4: We also have a lot of stop.
Speaker 2: Why did you look at him? Why did you look at him? When you said classier fans?
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, man, I was more so looking at the polos.
Speaker 1: No events, baby doll. All right, So apparently they don't give you free gear here because neither one of you are wearing Louisville or Kentucky gear. So we're gonna have to get you a T shirt before we leave too. So, uh, will you wear Louisville gear before we leave the show today? Will you do that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Hey, that's the answer. That's so I wanted to see where you're at. Okay, last question.
Speaker 2: Have you met television's Rachel Fike. Yeah, isn't she fantastic? What was She's just down out? That's my scooter.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my scooter.
Speaker 2: I forgot what her slug line was. Yeah, you know, I think it was whoopee y'all, but I will look it up.
Speaker 1: Remember y'all, y'all, I do remember that.
Speaker 2: Tucky brand to come on by. We have a free Wild Eggs breakfast going on right now, giving away a fifty dollars gift certificate every thirty minutes plus buy one, get one free. I did not buy one, get one free T shirts. Sweatshirts has twenty five percents off too much to mention. Come on by and see how right now, I.
Speaker 1: Have breakfast by meds, I mean marijuana.
Speaker 2: So that's I think my meds are out in my car.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, in the break you can take allegedly allegedly allegedly we know all the cops and allegedly actually we know the cops that are coming. Take it from the car and keep it all right, man, so we'll be back again. Come see us. We've already given that gift card. So somebody came in, and somebody came in and said Austin is a fine looking man. They are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. By the way, we want to say thanks to Austin's mother for coming by.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's who won the card. I'm kidding. I'm kidding. We'll do it again here in about twenty minutes. Back after this, Rick, what do we got talk to.
Speaker 6: Me Tony's break in Alignment.
Speaker 2: Oh be, that's what I'm talking about, Tony's Break and Alignment. Listen, hear me out on this, loved ones, a place that you could trust when it comes to maintenance and prevent a maintenance on your vehicle. How about that? You know how hard it is to find a place to work on your car that you could actually trust. You got it. Tony's Breaking Alignment three generations they've been in business. And why is that important is because family owned and operated businesses. They put more pride in their work, and they put pride in every single job. Every job is the most important job at Tony's Breaking Alignment. So much to the fact they don't give you just just a warrant. You know, they give you a three year, thirty six thousand mile warranty on every single job they do. Folks, put your mind to rescal with Louisville's best and that's my dear friends at Tony's Breaking Alignment where Kentucky branded on Shelbyville Road. Come on buy and say how I'm more on the way news Radio eight forty whas. Come on take a free ride to a free breakfast at Kentucky branded baby Shelbyville Road Shopping Plaza, same place where it getar our center is. Here's what's going on. Free wild eggs breakfast plus all the uk ufl sweatshirts, T shirts. Buy one, get one free hats twenty five percent off. We're giving away a fifty dollars gift card every thirty minutes. That's almost twice an hour, Tony. It is so come on by and by the way, the biggest thing is if you're if you're a friend or a fan of late seventies early eighties television television's Rachel Fike is out here with us this morning.
Speaker 1: You know her from That's My Scooter. Yeah, great show, come out eight season. Free breakfast chibroy Ol Plaza. It's cross the parking lot from Buffalo Wow Wings where you know where that is. Come on, buy for the free breakfast and get all the deals for the gear. All right, So I want to I want to say something good about the kids today in America. Okay, we are the kids of them. Man, you ready for this? All right? So last night we're sitting on the back porch. Jackie's on her fourth bottle of wine.
Speaker 2: Oh so's early.
Speaker 1: We live in the bat We live. Holy Trinity is in our backyard. You know it very well. But they put a new parking lot. And in the parking lot in the center, is that like his drainage thing where if you hit in between the two parking uh, concrete things by a foot right, you hit it just right, and it's like a It's like one of those slides. If you hit it just right and go all the way down, the concrete thing goes all the way to this thing. It's like a It's like a trick you gotta do with your bike.
Speaker 2: I have never heard anything described more eloquently.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out how to describe it. Are you you got well? This is like a concrete.
Speaker 2: Loose Okay, well, I kind of like the thing going back down to the thing when you hit the thing right too.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm trying to lose You know, those parking concrete. You pull up. Yeah, yeah, So you got to get your bike in between those two right to hit it just right right. So I'm looking over there and there's the three kids perfect, and I go, here we go. I said, well, what's gonna go? What's gonna go down? So the oldest couldn't have been nine, the second one couldn't have been seven, and the other one was four, like he couldn't have been four, and all their bikes matched their size, right. So the nine year old goes, all right, all right, i'll go, i'll go, i'll go, I'll go, and he's he starts at the end of the parking woo joom boom all the way down and rides it. The two brothers are like, ah, so the second kid, the oldest kid, kids back up and goes, you could do it, you can do it. As seven year old rolls down the parking lot, shoot sticks it rolls down the thing. And then now so the now the four year old, and they're like, you could do it. In four year old boy, he's doing the circle. He's riding the circle, and he's thinking should I do that? Should I listen to my mother in my head? Or am I gonna listen to my big brothers. And the big brothers talked him into it, and that little guy wheeled down, shoom boom, hit it and roll all the way. Two brothers, the two brothers were throwing their hands in the air, going yeah, you did it, you did it, and then they rode off, and I just I could not now. Jackie's talking the whole time, and I'm not listening. Oh my god, I'm watching that and not listening to the Jackie and I just in my my heart was full.
Speaker 2: Mine is just from you telling me that before, because I remember, listen, this is and this is a this is why I felt forever is we all used to go everywhere on our bicycles, did everything on our bicycles. And you know what really ruined summer is when the first older kid.
Speaker 1: Got his car. Yes, that was everything just changed right there. It was you know, it was called freedom right and you didn't care. I mean, rough bucket right didn't matter, Station wagon don't care. Let's rock out, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: When it comes to cosmetic surgeries, I've got the top ten most dangerous cosmetic surgeries. Your reduction is not on here.
Speaker 1: I'm still looking for the doctor that'll do it all right.
Speaker 2: Uh. Number ten is a breast lift that dangerous? Well, it's these are the top ten most dangerous. That has a ten percent complication rate. So that's not bad percent high bro, Well wait till we get up to some of these, okay, later ones.
Speaker 1: This is gonna concern me because the world is obsessed with plastic surgery.
Speaker 2: This is a breass lift. But from what I understand, when they do a breast lift, it doesn't hurt because they numb it first.
Speaker 1: Stop it stop, stop it stop it stop stop.
Speaker 2: Uh. Number nine is an arm lift. It's got a twenty one percent?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: I guess that's a lunch lady when they get the lunch lady arm.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah yeah a lot.
Speaker 2: Of teachers have that when they're doing the chalkboard.
Speaker 1: Why why why get that? Just just move on with life. You've got a flat right, wear long sleeve shirts, started doing tricep extension right, or exercise? An arm lift has a twenty one percent? Too high?
Speaker 2: That's really that's really high.
Speaker 1: It's too high.
Speaker 2: Uh. Breass augmentation.
Speaker 1: Uh, the number of breass augmentations a year is staggering. Not even sure if there's real boobs left in America.
Speaker 2: Taylorsville Lake is fake and it's still pretty.
Speaker 1: I don't care. You still jump in it.
Speaker 2: These are now, I guess in order because breast and plants have a twenty two percent.
Speaker 1: That's that complication, man. But once again, I don't know. That's one in five. That's pretty before the surgery they numb them. Got there joking already, man, Sorry, come on, bro.
Speaker 2: Number five would be injectable fillers. I think that's weird. That's a new thing now with the big you.
Speaker 1: Know, what's the percentage? Because you look like an idiot. I'm sorry, Yeah, I mean women look terrible. They look like a balloon that's been blown up way too much or something. The fillers I don't know. I don't know. And the fillers hurt like hell is what I understand. Like it's it is not pleasant.
Speaker 2: Sixty five complication no thank you, no thank you.
Speaker 1: Breast reduction, which doesn't work, by the way, I they you get a breast production, they're gonna come back. You gain weight, They're coming back, So waste your ten grand if you want.
Speaker 2: Breast auction has thirty eight percent complication rate.
Speaker 1: That's way high when you're talking about it. And I get it, man, some women are just uncomfortable. It hurts their back. They can't sleep right, they can't roll over or sleep on their stomachs. I get it, I get it, but it just doesn't everything. Everybody I've known that got one, they grew back right body lift.
Speaker 2: Have no idea what that is. Forty two percent complication rate. Boy, the number one is gonna be really high weight for that. Number three Brazilian butt lift thirty eight percent. I guess, thank you, that's where they put the I don't have a butt. I look like et.
Speaker 1: They pull the hammies and in the gluteus and they pull them up, I guess. Or they can put you know, plastic things in there to make you have more junk. I said, trunk.
Speaker 2: I know. I remember a doctor he was saying how important it is. Oftentimes children were born without fully developed eyelids. What they would do if it was a boy when they circumcised, they would use that skin to form an eyelid. And I said, doesn't work. He goes, yeah, it works pretty good, but sometimes they're a little cock eyed already. Number two. Number two is a thigh left seventy eight percent complication rate, and then the number one. This is just sounds painful. Eye color change surgery.
Speaker 1: I've heard of that. I've heard of that. Yeah, you changed the picnic. You went a complication right, what is it? Ninety two point three percent? Yeah, wear contacts right where contacts? Marilyn Manson did it for years, ninety two percent A demon him. Well, and that's what I'm saying. If you go in for blue and you get that weird, clear, wild devil looking one right that glows in the dark when you're.
Speaker 2: Like the homes like the homeless guy. Both you and I saw.
Speaker 1: Yesterday the shirtless jacket I'm telling Susan about and then ripped though, and I started doing the walk he was doing, yeah, but he was ripped. I was like, God, the homeless guy's in better shape.
Speaker 2: And a well most people are. Who do we have Dave or daith d Dave? Sorry?
Speaker 6: How about shady rays?
Speaker 2: Oh, baby, shady rays. I love my shady race glass. See just right down the street and listen. First two visitors listeners came out here. They both had their shady rays on us. So let's get our pictures together. I love my shady rays. You're gonna love your Shady rays too. Why because they're idiot proof. You lose them, scratch them, break them, they replace them. Plus, listen to this if you use code whas that's in store or online at shady race dot com fifty percent off two or more pair. I love the color rush. Put them on and see how all the colors pop just so much more bright and vibrant. Are you a golfer? Try out the Greenwolf series specifically designed for golfing. They have all kinds of different sunglasses for any style or any taste. You're gonna love your Shady Rays. Use code whas for fifty percent off two or more pair at the Oxbore Center or online shady rage dot com. Come on buy say Hi free breakfast from Wild Eggs out here Kentucky branded Shelbyville Road Plaza where Guitar Center is. Come on buy and say Hi. More on the way. News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: News Radio eight News Radio eight forty whas broadcasting live on the road. A couple of people coming buy already to say Hi. In five minutes we will give away another fifty dollars gift card. Just come on in and say hi, Just say hey, I'm looking for the gift card and you're gonna get it. So five minutes from now, Sneaking Deacon's also gonna join Creeper.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Greg.
Speaker 1: Get your Greg, get you looking good in his cardinal red stuff. We are I think we are going to put again Shelby rel Plaza where we are across the park line from Buffalo Wild. Waitn't you know where we are? Come on, buy and get your U l UK gear to start the season. Two for one deals everywhere, so this is the time to buy. If you wait a couple of weeks, you're gonna pay more and all that. So get it now and get ready for football tomorrow because Louisville plays at New NY Cardinals Stadium against Austin P and in Kentucky's let's go pee at CommonWell Stadium against Southern Miss. I have no idea how you the one of these teams should go Louisville. She had an easier way with Austin P.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in a breakdown on all of these sports ball matches, go to my blog, and I've broken every one of them down by the quarter quarters.
Speaker 1: Play four of those fine oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Later on here, in just a couple of minutes, we'll be talking to the Sneak and Deacon. If you've never read his book, From Secret Service to Sacred Service, get the book. Everybody I've recommended to has just been bananas over. They love it.
Speaker 1: He's cover checked Ronald Reagan, I mean not when he got shot. He protected me.
Speaker 2: And Nancy. Thanks bad Ronald Reagan voice. But come on by and meet him. Plus television's Rachel pikis out here. Get your picture made with her. All kinds of stuff and the Wild.
Speaker 1: Eggs just speaking the Wild egg bacon. Everything from Wild Eggs is good my third piece. And I don't even feel guilty.
Speaker 2: I wonder if there's gonna be anything left for the listeners when they get I don't really care if they get out here.
Speaker 1: I mean, uh, yes, what will it? Will?
Speaker 2: It will? So come on by, jack Oh, here comes Jackie Vanednie. Now try or crop top. M Oh my gosh, this is gonna be awkward. The sense sexual tension between ourizes back after this cut it with a knife.
Speaker 1: We got real quick.
Speaker 6: We got Southern comfort.
Speaker 2: Oh baby, that's what I'm talking about. Southern comfort hot tubs. Baby, It's how Susan and I in just about every single night. I know it's hot out and people consciously say, do you get in your hot tub? And you tell me, yes, we get in our hot tub in the summer. You just turn the temperature down and you go with the ambient temperature of the hot tub. It's how Susan I in just about every night. It's a vacation right there in your own backyard.
Speaker 1: What's ambient mean?
Speaker 2: Just the air, the air temperature, you know, so listen is also not to speak confused with ambien. Take at night. If you think you can't afford a hot tub, folks, think again. Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. They even have twelve person hot tubs. We can get to know your neighbors swim spots. They're deeper than an above ground swimming pool. You can swim in all year round and use one in just as a hot tub. Plus twelve my same as cash makes it easy for any family. Seventy five oh one Preston Highway. Go by and tell them that we said high Southern covered hot tub. All right, stick around. Next, we have news and then the sneaking deacon comes in and we're gonna find out how we can.
Speaker 1: Do some good for the look, to help the kids. Damn it, damn right, we are this right away. Forty wha s