Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Let's do some swamp watch. Swamp is horrible.
Speaker 3: The government doesn't work. Come man, gonna make us like a reality TV show.
Speaker 2: Was a bad doo, always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: Hey Joe, a town all too clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways.
Speaker 3: Still a swamp. I have a watch of Maworkee, he said, Drained the swamp.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, that's so, I'll keep happen.
Speaker 1: You know the thing, it's kind of weird twist this story on how things go the Trump.
Speaker 5: Are we looking at the same story it's from right here. No not, I'm looking at the other one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Trump concedes twenty twenty loss could if he conceding that twenty twenty loss could mean legal trouble, so says former Deputy.
Speaker 2: Ag So.
Speaker 1: Former President Donald Trump recently changed in how he characterizes the twenty twenty election results. Maybe good politics, they say, because if he can see you know that hole.
Speaker 2: I was robbed. I was robbed.
Speaker 1: I was robbed doesn't always play well, but it's a bad legal strategy. According one of the former Justice Department officials, this is, you know, there is some point where and I think I mentioned this yesterday, the Lincoln quote that if you don't lie, you never have to remember anything.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: And if you're throwing things out that aren't always factual, or you go down a path where you're beating a particular drum, you're going to be held accountable for that unless you make an honest reversal and say, new information, new evidence has come to my attention, and this is where it's at.
Speaker 5: But one of his most recent quotes, Trump I'm referred into, uh, not long ago August thirtieth. He says, quote, we got the most votes of anybody of any sitting president in history, and he beat us by a whisker. He's made similar comments and other you know, appearances in the past few days, in the past several years.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And Tom Dupree, who was a deputy assistant Attorney General in.
Speaker 3: The George W.
Speaker 5: Bush administration, he said, quote, it was probably politically smart for Trump to admit he lost the election, but legally that sure could have consequences.
Speaker 1: Well because some of the statements, I mean, being sued now by people have said, you gosh, and I'm trying to think of the former mayor of New York, oh oh, Juliani sounds like yeah, and that he was sued by He stepped to it as one of the todies of and said, you know, this is what happened, and then.
Speaker 2: He would he was sued. Were they folks from.
Speaker 1: Georgia that said that they besmirched them and all of that and he got nailed for that. So maybe that's what they're talking about, is that in this particular case, if now you're saying, yes, we lost, then there is no.
Speaker 2: You know, there is no mess.
Speaker 3: You're just shown your cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, and that's gonna come back to bite him in the ass.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I would assume that the Trump team is categorizing this ruling by Judge One Rashaan today as a win. And that is the sentencing in the hush money case, the thirty four counts of false buying business records that the president was found guilty of the former president was found guilty of back in May. That sentenceing has now officially been delayed to November. The twenty sixth, so post the present ssidential election, it was supposed to happen in the coming days, expected by September the sixteenth, while that delay officially approved today until November twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: That's got to help, you know, Yeah, just that it's not a less heavy lifting prior to the election, and obviously less negativity prior to the election and moving in a better direction that is probably well welcomed. All right, Neil Savedro marlatez in for Gary and Shannon more Swamp watch to come to go nowhere. Also, Wayne Resnick is going to join us at the bottom of the hour to talk about Hunter Biden. He was twenty eight years as a federal probation officer and.
Speaker 3: He knows his stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just an.
Speaker 1: Excellent breakdown of it on the Morning show today, and we invited him to come in and he said yeah, So he'll be joining us a little bit later at the bottom of the hour as well.
Speaker 3: Ah oh, mart I have to do the heimlig Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I was laughing.
Speaker 1: You were You're you're so just the facts.
Speaker 2: I love it, And you're like, what.
Speaker 3: How do I respond to? What is the best way?
Speaker 2: What the hell happened. Oh my gosh. The old joke, hey were you hit by a car? No?
Speaker 3: You got to post that photo.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the old joke was, hey were you hit by a truck? No, it was a car. I'll post one of the spiked hair ones. That's amazing because Steve Gregory we were talking about high school or whatever, and he sent a picture of me from like ninth grade a yearbook. He knows a police officer apparently that I went to school with. He didn't give me the name of the fellow, but it would have been. I was only there the first two years. So he sent it the yearbook picture, and I said, it's funny because my hair is down, and I'm like, I wonder if my either that or I could have been wearing a hat or something and took it off.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't let me wear it. But my hair was down and not spiked.
Speaker 5: Did you did you blow dry your hair back then? I mean, like style it? No, that just as natural. Why does that happen? Do you know how much we have to do for our hair, like in terms of and that's just natural hair.
Speaker 2: No, that was just natural.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd have to hang upside.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, sure, but that hair, Okay, you don't throw that hair was just natural.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. You got to throw that up on the socials.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's funny. Okay, your face.
Speaker 3: Hey, I know people around here.
Speaker 5: I've never It's like, for context, I've never seen you except for now.
Speaker 3: I've never seen any older pictures.
Speaker 5: There's some in the hallways here at KFI, but you look exactly the same.
Speaker 1: There's there's no no I had hair when I came to KFI, but I took it off not long after.
Speaker 5: But the pictures that I've seen, all the stuff you see, so I've never seen that before.
Speaker 3: So it's shocking.
Speaker 5: It's literally it's like the heat when you go outside after being into ac it takes your brother.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Your response was just like what I thought you were going to cuss? And what that have happened?
Speaker 5: Okay, speaking of cussing, that brings us to our continued conversation in swamp watch swamp watch?
Speaker 2: All right, where were we? Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Well, let's let's we're we're what four days move down to four days until the debate.
Speaker 1: Yes, so it's coming up on the tenth. Uh, and you know things are heating up. They went ahead and agreed to the everybody agreed with everything they're going to do the debate. It's not just uh Trump and Harris though. When you break this stuff down, is to have a lot at stake. ABC News has as well. I mean, it's a big deal in every it's hard to do these things without getting nailed. It's hard to moderate without getting nailed, and to be as unbiased as possible to try and keep control.
Speaker 2: It's almost a losing situation as well.
Speaker 5: It's well right, it depends on you're right it is it could be a losing situation, of course. Others say this is a great opportunity for ABC. And you know, the pressure was on for CNN when they did the debate. It's the same rules from June to now.
Speaker 2: And I think they did a nice job.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but there's plenty.
Speaker 5: Of people who said that CNN they didn't fact check, they didn't interrupt enough, they just let them go. And and on one hand, that made it for more palatable viewing in that there wasn't the.
Speaker 1: But is it the moderator's job per se to fact check all of that, or is it the opponent's job it's there debating. They should be able to call each other out if they do a fact check at the end, I think that's great.
Speaker 5: It well and then post in their analysis shows right, they.
Speaker 3: Always have a fact checker.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't say always, but there is a fact checker usually or all the publications anyway, how many times did Trump say misinformation?
Speaker 3: How many times did Harris say so we.
Speaker 5: Can expect that ABC sees this as a huge responsibility. The moderators are David Muir and Lindsay Davis. They say that they will be there quote to facilitate, so it's less of that, you know, fact checking, in more to just make sure everyone minds.
Speaker 3: Their p's and q's. Yeah, that's how I read that.
Speaker 2: I think that's hard. Fact checking is hard to do if because it's almost.
Speaker 3: Like, well, so much information.
Speaker 5: Because I when I watch these, I'm always watching it from the newsroom.
Speaker 3: I'm always putting myself.
Speaker 5: In that position, you know, if I ever had the opportunity to sit there and to be on that stage.
Speaker 3: There's so much information, and again.
Speaker 5: It's so much easier to be on your couch and to be able to call people out than it is if you're there in person.
Speaker 3: Again, this is their job. This is their job as journalists to be up there.
Speaker 5: But when so much information and everyone it's all happening, you know, live, it's it's it's one of the challenges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think that it's their battle and they got to catch each other on it and then the news station afterwards, because what if you catch one on one side and miss the other on the other side, It's you end up being a referee for a fight that is really theirs, and they need to be able to stand their ground, not only on memorizing their own points, but being able. That's a debate is being able to go listen, you just made this claim and that's not true. One of my favorite features on social media now is when you can make an addendum to something. You can go on and say, here's the the here's multiple articles that refute this statement or that said this was ai or said I love when you can attach that to something that makes that's you know, uh, makes it fair. But during a match like this, where you've got two people going at it, it's on them to call you out each other out.
Speaker 5: An estimated just over fifty one million people watch Biden and Trump in June. That was before many people were truly tuned into the election.
Speaker 2: Oh this is going to be bigger.
Speaker 5: Than Yeah, this is going to be well super Bowl. Nothing really lives up to the super Bowl. The NFL is the most highly watched thing that we can put on television these days.
Speaker 1: So if you could dump gatorade on one of them, that'd be awesome. He's like, yeah, just dune on both of them. One gets blue, one gets red, and just whoa, Okay, maybe not.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to add a little sex appeal to.
Speaker 3: The I'm just I'm visualizing Trump's hair.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it would move.
Speaker 1: Oh but man, that that red would just give him a little extra rosiness. I'm tired of them referring to Kamala as a person of color and not referring to him as a person of color.
Speaker 2: Orange is a color touche. Boom tip your waitresses, everybody.
Speaker 3: He's here all week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more to come the wee folks.
Speaker 3: You can be glad, I.
Speaker 2: Know, sliding slowly into the weekend.
Speaker 1: So some twists and turns in the Hunter bidened trial and or pre trial or pre pre trial.
Speaker 3: The trial that never was there.
Speaker 1: You go and it was so eloquent the way our very own Wayne Resnick, as a twenty eight year veteran of the Federal Probation Program Department. He did such a great job we thought we'll invite him on. So Wayne, how are you, sir?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Thank you, you are too kind. And of course, Marla, welcome to the KFI family. I haven't had a chance to meet you before. I know, very nice to meet too, and you're quite awesome.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, thanks Wayne, I love listening to you, and no kidding this morning.
Speaker 3: I'm getting ready.
Speaker 5: And when you broke it down with Bill and you know, of course we covered it yesterday with our own reporter at Fox eleven who was there for the Hunter Biden thing.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: You you're just a master. I felt like I was in school and you.
Speaker 3: May all make sense. Thank you very much. All right, well you want to get into it, let's get into it, all right.
Speaker 4: So you said, Neil, you said like twists and turns you referred to, and this has been a case with some crazy m Night Chamalan level twists and turn in fact, maybe even twisty or because his Chamalan's twisted turns you can kind of see coming now and the first one was a long time ago, and you'll remember he has a gun case. He has the tax case, and a long time ago they reached a deal Hunter Biden and the special prosecutor to wrap up both of those cases in a deal, and a lot of people said the deal was too lenient.
Speaker 3: And the judge in the gun.
Speaker 4: Case, who was hearing the whole thing, said, Hey, I've got some questions that no judge judge ever really asks.
Speaker 2: But I want to ask him.
Speaker 4: And it has to do with whether or not he can be charged in the future with certain other things, or whether this plea agreement makes him immune. And there was a disagreement between Hunter Biden's team and the prosecutors about whether it did make him immune from future tax charges, and the whole thing blew up. Now we fast forward to just yesterday, they're getting ready for trial. All this time in the tax case, Hunter Biden has been saying I'm not guilty, We're gonna go to trial.
Speaker 2: They actually have a jury pool.
Speaker 4: And Hunter Biden's team walks into court and says, surprise, everybody, I want to plead guilty. Now I have seen plenty of people plead guilty at the jury selection stage, because what happens is it's all abstract to a defendant until you see the faces of the people who may judge you.
Speaker 3: And it is not uncommon at that point.
Speaker 4: For a defendant to say, oh my gosh, I don't want to go through this.
Speaker 2: I just want to plead guilty.
Speaker 4: But Hunter Biden's surprise was a little different because he wanted to plead guilty under this case called Alfred An Alford plea is a plea where you're convicted, but you affirmatively maintain that you're.
Speaker 3: Innocent, sort of the best of both worlds. For a defendant.
Speaker 4: It is because it usually allows them to dispose of a case. Usually it's because there's some kind of a deal with the prosecutors to get a break on sentencing or to plead to a lesser charge. And yet, as you point out, Marla, the person is able to walk around and say, hey, I am innocent. I just took this deal because I didn't.
Speaker 2: Want to deal.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to go through that. And the prosecutors went crazy.
Speaker 5: They did not like this in one bit because they have they've been preparing for this day. Jerry selection was to start yesterday. All of their hard work sort of all for.
Speaker 4: Not yes, And and look, I don't know these this particular team of prosecutors, but I've known a lot of prosecutors, and I can tell you as a general rule, there is a type of prosecutor that if you make them prepare for trial, and you get that far into the process, and then you deny them the opportunity to show what a good boy they were with all of their homework, they are this is the legal term, but hurt to the extreme. Wow, So they were. They were upset. They wanted to Judge Scargy to not allow Hunter Biden to even do it. So that was your next big Remember you had the kaboom all that time ago when the p deal blew up.
Speaker 3: Get a kaboom.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, Wayne, Who would have allowed that that Alfred plea?
Speaker 2: Who who with a judge would have to.
Speaker 3: Both sides have to agree, right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, okay, No, the process com cuter doesn't have the legal power to stop it. They can try to persuade the judge who could decline to take such a plea, but the prosecutor can't actually make it stop. But they wanted him to not accept it, or to not even allow it. To be pursued and scarzy. The things that he said were pretty right on. He said, well, there might be a way to do it if he's willing to agree to enough facts in the record, even though he then says I'm not I don't think I'm guilty. That somebody else could look at the facts that he's agreed to and say, well, those facts make you guilty, then it might be okay. He said, go file something and uh, and then I'll read it and then I'll decide. And then apparently Hunter Biden doesn't want a trial so much that when it looked like there was even a possibility he would not be allowed to plead under this Alford system, he went in and said, ah, forget it. Let's just plead. Let's just plead regular. It's called an open plea. He pleads to all nine counts. There's no agreement about anything. He cannot expect any kind of leniency from the government, he cannot expect any kind of leniency from the judge. He will have to take the lumps, whatever they are.
Speaker 2: So that strategy is basically, I don't want to go to trial.
Speaker 4: That strategy is I don't want to go to trial. So bad that I am now willing to plead guilty without any hope of any deal and literally throw myself at the mercy of the government with their recommendations and the judge who was appointed by Donald Trump his decisions about what should happen to me.
Speaker 3: And it's because of all the.
Speaker 4: Salacious personal things that would come out at a trial, because one of the charges that has to do with tax evasion has to do with taking deductions for things that were actually non deductible, like and I'm not trying to pile on Hunter Biden. I actually feel kind of bad for Hunter Biden, and I'll tell you why in a second, because there's a fact that hasn't really come out that to me looking at it legally changes how mad I am at him for not paying his taxes. But for one year, the year twenty eighteen, that tax year, he took a bunch of deductions, when in fact, he spent one hundred thousand and three hundred and thirty dollars on adult entertainment and three hundred and eighty three thousand plus in payments to various women. And that's right from the indictment. So you know, he was a busy fellow in ways that he really at this point doesn't want to put his family through, doesn't want to embarrass them, and probably himself is tired of being embarrassed by these things. So that's how badly he didn't want to go to trial, whether or not he did feel sincerely that he had strong legal case in his defense.
Speaker 2: Now here's the.
Speaker 4: Thing that to me changes the complexion of the case a little bit. These problems with his taxes are generally confined to the second half of the twenty tens, twenty sixteen through twenty twenty, well before that, before the drugs in his life went off the rails. This is what he did in order to make sure that he did pay his taxes properly. He set up a company, the sole purpose of which was to collect all of his income and make sure that enough taxes were withheld to meet any tax burdens. He also had his people set up a separate account called the tax account, where money was put in case he ended up owing more taxes than the withholding would cover. He was hyper diligent for a while about taking care of his tax liabilities. And that's not me saying it as some way of trying to spin things to try to make him look better. That's in the indictment as well. That is the prosecutor saying that he did those things now and I'll finish up with this. They're saying that to prove that he knew that he was supposed to file and pay taxes.
Speaker 2: That's their reason for bringing it up.
Speaker 4: But it also shows somebody who did not have a criminal mindset his whole adult life about taxes, but rather something happened and he became kind of a different person, and then he went off the rails. And I have no I'm not saying he shouldn't have been charged and that he shouldn't be punished.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm saying he's different than a lot of tax evaders that I have seen.
Speaker 5: Okay, two points, Speaking of his upcoming punishment, if he were found guilty on all these charges, he would face I think up to what seventeen years?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what that's the statutory maximum, which represents the absolute most time that a judge can legally give him under the federal sentencing guidelines, which is the starting point to consider a sentence. He's looking at between two and four years under those guidelines, it depends on how much more tax loss they could they throw into the case. And then the judge has pretty much unfettered discretion to impose whatever sentence the judge thinks is most appropriate.
Speaker 3: Okay, so at most two to four years.
Speaker 5: And then of course there is a question on whether or not his father would pardon him. Of course the White House is saying the Biden administration is saying no. They double down on that yesterday. I'm not mistaken saying that that wouldn't happen. You brought up a point today that that doesn't mean that a madam president wouldn't pardon him.
Speaker 4: Sure, Joe Biden is not going to break that promise to not pardon his son.
Speaker 3: But Kamala Harris has not made any statements about whether she would or not.
Speaker 4: So I know somebody who really wants to come up Harris to be the next president, and his name is Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: Well we shall see.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that will go over like a turd and a punch bowl if that happens, But we shall see.
Speaker 2: Mister Wayne Resnick, thanks so much. Of course.
Speaker 1: You can hear him now when he jumps on with Bill Handle every Monday. Do they have a case at the end of the show, and whenever we're lucky to have.
Speaker 3: You, I like to learn from you.
Speaker 4: Wayne.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: So good to meet you.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, talk to you soon, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Wayne Resnick, Ladies and gentlemen. Hey, I'd love for you to follow us.
Speaker 1: You can follow find Marla Tayas at Marla Teas on Instagram all the socials.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I most like you. I'm most active on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like Instagram, so you can find me there at four Reporter.
Speaker 1: At four Reporter, I'm going to post a picture for Flashback Friday of me with spiked hair because we talked about the punk rock stuff.
Speaker 3: You're not going to post the one that I saw.
Speaker 2: What you saw that one too, I've.
Speaker 3: Already forgotten with the spiked hair.
Speaker 2: With the guitar and the that was the first one you saw.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, I'm getting old.
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: That was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, tell your face that.
Speaker 1: But I'll post that up there shortly because I was talking about being a little punker back in the day.
Speaker 2: This stuff sucks.
Speaker 1: A woman loses nearly one million dollars life savings in what they call a pig butcherin scam.
Speaker 3: I hadn't heard that phrase.
Speaker 1: It makes sense either, So do you want to describe what that is?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: So, just as a farmer fattens up a pig for slaughter, in this so called pig butchering scam, the scammer gains a victims trust over a long period of time, fattens them up, if you will, and then goes in for the kill by stealing their life savings.
Speaker 1: So it's low and slow. It's the long game, low and slow.
Speaker 3: Like barbecue, barbecue, not brilliing.
Speaker 2: Got it girl? Yep?
Speaker 1: So he says he's working on an oil rig. Something broke down. You know, can you send me twenty grand? She says, whoa? You know what I need to pray about this second time she sent thirty five grand. Then two weeks later another thirty five.
Speaker 3: Her husband.
Speaker 5: So that's it has passed away, passed away decades ago, and recently this woman out of Illinois, she met a man online.
Speaker 1: She had saved one million dollars in investment accounts.
Speaker 3: And her kids had no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had no idea that she had that kind of money. And you know, when you're feeling. We all want to be loved. You all want to love someone, be loved, be connected with somebody. And if she's feeling a connection, she may be embarrassed to say these things.
Speaker 2: And you know what's going to come when it involves money.
Speaker 1: What should come is like, no, nah, don't, you're not scamming anybody.
Speaker 5: And well, you know, the scammers often prey on those who have lost a spouse and would love attention. And so the scammer asks or not asks, tells her that they love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first thing you start with that.
Speaker 3: The flowers come and so she's just enamored.
Speaker 1: And then they and this person played on her faith as well, saying that, hey, my pastor is sending me two hundred and fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Can you match it? Oh my god, ask sir.
Speaker 1: So now you're, you know, implying, hey, my pastor trusts me, even though you don't know any of that. And so over all that time it reached a million dollars.
Speaker 3: It is so sad.
Speaker 5: She was sending one hundred K, three hundred k, fifty thousand at a time, left and right. She's down from almost a million dollars. She has four hundred dollars left four hundred.
Speaker 1: And so she goes, you know, files reports, the FBI and the like, and people and the Secret Service. The Secret Service is actually part of the Treasury Department.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot of people that know that, so it's kind of odd.
Speaker 1: But agents told them the bankers should have spotted the unusual patterns, and you think they should if you're dumping that kind of money, if you're taking that kind of money out of your bank. I mean, it's not their problem per se, but you think they'd say, hey, you're having unusual account activity.
Speaker 5: And they never did. They never asked, why you closing this whole account?
Speaker 2: This is what she was left with, four hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: In four hundred bucks, if there's a million dollars in an account, you're down to four hundred dollars, you don't think they'd say, hey, is everything okay.
Speaker 5: So while the FBI and recovery teams they've had a lot of success in the years recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for victims, she is not one of them. They were unable to recover any of her losses, and she lost her home, all of her longtime memories, her furniture all gone. As a result, she's literally left with nothing four hundred dollars and officials they just simply say this to avoid becoming a victim of a scammer.
Speaker 3: Never send money to anyone you meet online. Ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's here's the thing. I'm fascinated by security. There was a point in my life where I even wanted to go into executive security and things like that. And I'm fascinated by these types of things and have studying them for a long time as to how these things work. One particular aspect is social engineering. There is zero technology on the planet security wise that can best social engineering. Meaning if there is, if you have all the technology in the world, but somebody can press a button to let you in, you.
Speaker 5: Can get it well. And what's sad is this happens face to face too. I remember when my god rest his soul. My grandfather was passing and in the hospital there's a woman who befriended him and it was sort of under our nose and.
Speaker 3: He recovered a pardon me, I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 5: It was my grandmother who was passing, and so this woman prays on my grandfather because he's going to soon be a widow and so from that and they're literally scouring the hospital halls and he did get scammed out of several tens of thousands of dollars to this particular woman and we went after her to no avail. And it's just the praying on the loss, you know, no intention of ever loving this person. And it happens every single day. It's it's so yeah, I mean it's it's it's a terrible thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah. It happens online, it happens face to face.
Speaker 1: It's the Yeah, it's and because we have emotions and when you're a good person, you're not thinking that people are doing you. You would hopefully you'd never think like that that could happen because it shouldn't.
Speaker 3: No, it shouldn't.
Speaker 5: But in this country we reward bad behavior. Can I just get this off my chest? This reminds me of Anna, Anna Delvy, Anna reinventing Anna.
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Ikam aware of it?
Speaker 3: Okay, So she is a con artist.
Speaker 5: She's currently wearing an ankle monitor and dancing with the stars just cast her as they're one of their new contestants on the.
Speaker 3: Show Marca and there is a lot.
Speaker 5: Of backlash against ABC New ABC and Dancing with the Stars for putting this out there. I mean, this is Disney and yeah, I just I can't believe they're lifting somebody up who was a noted con artist and now she's part of Dancing with the Stars with an ankle monitor.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's going to affect her dancing.
Speaker 3: They say it's a nice successory.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's gonna have to dazzle it.
Speaker 3: They're putting the spin on it.
Speaker 1: Yuck America. All right, Neil Savedra Marlotez more to come. We've got what's happening. A friend, Bill Bracken is coming to talk about the Hungry Games seven point zero, an event that you should know about. It involves food and helping those that are hungry in our very own southern California neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: So stick around.
Speaker 3: For that and of course nine news nuggets.
Speaker 2: But do they need to know them? Yes, okay, then we'll do them. No, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want to give them nine news nuggets that they don't need. You need and needs more news nuggets, and let if you need them, we'll give them to you.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 1: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app