Speaker 1: Joining you, and I now is Frank Loose, a second cousin of Buddy L.
Speaker 2: Rosa.
Speaker 1: I call him Frank Lorosa, our Secretary of State. And Frank, as we said her early in the afternoon on election day, give the American people a full report.
Speaker 2: How are we looking?
Speaker 3: Well, six hours into election day, things are going very smooth. And I will say your last caller is a Kentucky guy. But a vote often is only okay if that means voting in each election. That's otherwise, you can't vote more than more than once in a while. Now things are going smooth. Think about this. Over thirty two hundred polling locations in Ohio opened right on time, staffed by thirty five thousand of our fellow Ohioans, and really across the state, things are going quite smoothly. In the five years I've been in this office, we haven't had I'm knocking on wood right now, such a smooth election day. But this is a testament to the hard work that we put in to make sure that Ohio continues to be the gold standard when it comes to voting.
Speaker 1: Person Now you have thirty five thousand personnel right now working in the polling places, thirty two hundred precincts, and then all.
Speaker 2: This will be tabulated by about what time tonight.
Speaker 3: Well, we will probably be at eighty or ninety percent around eleven. It'll probably take us until two or three in the morning to get to one hundred percent, but to be clear, before we go to bed tonight, we will be one hundred percent reported for all of those election day ballots. This is something Ohio gets right. Other states continue to fail in, but we do that work ahead of time to make sure that we're ready. The first votes that we count tonight, Willie, are going to be those absentee ballots and those early votes. They're already down at the Board of Elections, so intuitively those are ready to count right at seven point thirty. Around nine eight forty five, we're going to start getting the ballots in from the polling locations and we'll be counting those, and again, most races are conclusive. By ten thirty eleven races have been called, but we're going to keep going until we get one hundred percent of our election day results counted and reported at Totohio dot gov.
Speaker 1: I'm love for the understanding that possibly, like in Pennsylvania, Michigan. They don't want an efficient system because it allows them to do things maybe under the table. You're a leader of the secretaries of State Iowa, Ohio, Florida, Ron de Santis and that crew that will have everything counted by it by midnight.
Speaker 2: Iwa was the same way. Ohio is the same way.
Speaker 1: But it's not that way in Pennsylvania, Michigan, it's not that way in blue states.
Speaker 2: Am I reading too much in it? Is it just in competence or is it by design?
Speaker 3: I think it's more of a competence. Listen, I've testified in their state Senate in Pennsylvania three times. Every time I go and testify in front of their state Senate, I give them a list of ten things and keep it simple for them. If you do these ten things, you're going to have a much smoother election day. You'll be able to report your results. They have not made those changes. So really it's not the election officials, because I think that the election officials would like those changes can be made. It's the state legislature that hasn't all allowed them to start, for for example, pre processing those abstey ballots before election day. If you are at the Allegheny County Board of Elections in Pittsburgh. Right now, you've got a vault, probably a thousand square foot vault that's full of envelopes, hundreds of thousands of unopened envelopes. It's going to take you days just to cut open all those envelopes, not to mention checking the idea information, flattening those things out so they can go through the ballots. And what this causes is it causes people to suspect that there's something going wrong because absinte ballots tend to follow geographical patterns. So if you're counting this zip code, there's gonna be a lot of Republicans, and those numbers are going to jump, and then you're counting the next zip code and those numbers are going to jump, and people see that happening and they think, oh, something's a wry here. What it's really is is they're counting these ballots, but they're taking too long to do.
Speaker 2: So are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 3: Okay, bring it on.
Speaker 1: Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, had twenty six hundred applications to get a ballot that were fraudulent. There was a large special interest group out of California with thousands of Antifa type kids who planned fan all across Pennsylvania, and they picked certain counties to request absentee ballots through the mail like we do in Ohio. The people's judge and I my wife sat down, we requested, We got it. About ten days later, we voted at the kitchen table, sent it back. But there are millions and millions of dollars spent to hire individuals to go into counties in Pennsylvania to request a ballot sent to a certain location that will be filled out by the Democratic activists from California. That these are by the way, CNN reported that they caught it. In other words, it was a request to get a ballot. It wasn't the ballot itself. But I'm questioning how many other times do we not know what happened in other counties in Pennsylvania And this is a tip of the iceberg, yes or no.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the problems that I have with the way Pennsylvania runs things is they don't have bipartisan oversight. In Ohio, it's Democrats and Republicans working together. Your county Board of Elections down at Hamilton County, it's d's and ours working together. In Pennsylvania, the county clerk runs the elections, and so if the county clerk's remember the Republican Party, everybody in the election office probably is too, and vice versa. That's one of the reasons why you know I've got that concern is that in Ohio we've got the two sides keeping each other honest. So what you mentioned is absentee fraud. And part of the way that we do things in Ohio is we start with an accurate list. We don't let dead people remain on the voter rules. We take them off every month. We don't allow non citizens to register to vote. I've removed over seven hundred of them from the rules this year. And we also make you prove your identity with the last four of the social state drivers license number, full name data, birth signature. All that has to match, and then it has to match again when you return the ballot. Now, listen, if somebody has all that information about you, you've probably got a lot more problems than just a fraudulent ballot. You're probably going to be the victim of identity theft mentioned Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Let's look at Holmes County, Ohio, an Amish Ish county, a large Amish population. They had one eight hundred and seventy seven absenty ballots requested. One thousand, six hundred and eighty five have come back, so ninety percent have been returned. I have confidence that those are accurate, honest votes from the people of Holmes County here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: No, Secretary State, Franklerosa, you know that purging their voter rolls of dead people, that's called voter suppression. That's voter suppression. Well, thanks, Frank. I don't know where it's going to go. We get the government we deserve. I know you're busier. And then a one legged man in a butt kicking contest and uh Secretary of State, this is when you shine and uh, no one says, HOHI doesn't have a clean system. The other states don't want to adopt it for a reason, and I worry about that.
Speaker 3: Reason, proudly suppressing dead people, and I'll continue doing that.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you, Franklerosa, Thank you very much. Three four seven one one one one tastes so good. I wanted bad. Frank LeRose, Thank you very much, Frank.
Speaker 3: Thanks buddy, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. There it is dead people voting, that's voter suppression. On news radio seven hundred WLW