Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg. You're about to teach your Daddy's glazed by the great Chris Ray. Guys Derek black Man and Tom Sweety. Sit back and prepare for some shiit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory. I've never watched that before, like you know lives the Facebook lives that somebody always you know, finishes themselves. Yeah, yeah, I've seen.
Speaker 2: I've seen two people call themselves.
Speaker 1: Live on Like did you go out of your way to see it?
Speaker 2: The first one that's kind of caught me off guard. It was like wild video on like what was it called the website called it was like rahap City or something like that, like one of the like it's like one of like it's it's its name is fucking like deceptively, it's like it's super fucked up. But I was like it was on there some guy guy and faced the classic one, the.
Speaker 3: Dude TV dot comvers something, what's this It's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be poorn or there's gonna be someone dying, and it was someone dying. I hold the dice and it was a murder of self murder. So it is that one that I saw some guy and like he was like speeding and he blew his own brains out, and I was like, this guy is just.
Speaker 1: Doing the speeding. Oh I heard about that. He was doing a two for now. I think a lot of people saw that live. Was that the one?
Speaker 2: Was that the only one that's one of the old ones people saw live? And I was like, it was like it was like in the twenty tens. If I'm I don't know, it's it's morbidish even even for me. Even for me, that's like, this is my threshold.
Speaker 1: He's crying. He's crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, fuck, I don't feel if I'm crying. I can't watch it again. The videos are gone.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start taking podcast. It's me, Chris, it's him. It's him, Derek.
Speaker 1: Uh, look at look at us. That's it, Bride. I don't love that. That's it. Go home.
Speaker 2: The five minute podcast is crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh god. There was a podcast called a ten Minute Podcasts with Will Sassou that was in the Fine Times. Uh. Maybe I can't remember, because I did subscribe to it. Unfortunately, it was before I knew who crystal Leia was, because he's a part of it. Was Crystallia, Will Sasso and somebody else. I can't remember who the third person was, but it was literally ten minutes, and I was like, this is funny, Like just like just do a bunch of crazy shit in ten minutes and that's it. And but yeah, now when I think about it, I was like, Crystallia is you know he's done a lot of weird stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks I saw a video of him recently, and like, man, he looks rough. He looks like his aged like forty years in the last like three he did.
Speaker 1: I kind of nuts. People caught onto that he's not that funny unfortunately, like, yeah, he's not. They like people find like whatever his last special was, it wasn't received well at all.
Speaker 2: And I have time to talk to you guys about continue coking about comedians.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah you really in it? Segues, Oh my goodness, I got something finish your bullshit. I don't care. Yeah, like I don't care. I'm not even gonna listen because I'm gonna hold onto my thought.
Speaker 2: I hear what you're saying. He's interesting. He looks just transition, Like okay, transition, let me ruined it. So what happens is you guys see the thing with Bill Burr and Howie Mendel.
Speaker 1: You mean from like four weeks ago. Four weeks ago when Billy Corgan came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't hear about that until like very I saw it, but I didn't pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: That was his podcast, right, that was this show. Yes, that's great. That happens here.
Speaker 2: We're kinda is like not in screen, but it's like in the back, like, yo, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Howie Mendel had because there's that story that came out about Billy Corgan likely the Smashing Pumpkins potentially being his like half brother or whatever. Yeah, and so Howie Mandel, being a fucking bitch like he is, just ambushes both of them, basically invites Billy Corgan onto the show and has this weird like reunion that neither of them asked for, really.
Speaker 2: Because Billy Billy brought it up to Howie and then yeah, Billy brought up to howiegast Bill byrn Billy bo I forget that Billy even even the fact that they might have to say that's crazy word. But like he brings it up town, he brings up the how he like one of the old episodes, and then like he's like, yeah, it's it's wild. Apparently Bill Burr didn't want Billy to bring up to anybody. He was like, hey, can you keep that like close to the sleeve, like, don't bring this up to anybody.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot. Well, his argument was, didn't the fact that I never brought it up, never brought it up.
Speaker 3: Indicate to you that I didn't want to talk about this, you know, which is a pretty you know said, pretty solid, pretty solid place to be. I think Billy corgand probably it was. It's just an interesting thing you tell I. I think he was wrong, but I don't think it was exactly the most insidious thing. And how we did was completely fucked up.
Speaker 1: Thought it was gonna be funny a joke, rightn't Isn't it funny? Yeah, because you know, like awkward non British comedy is so funny. You know, that's you know, like that's that's not I don't know that was what they were talking about.
Speaker 2: That would just not be my friend anymore. Yeah, that would just not go anymore.
Speaker 3: But Rendel is definitely like a class because didn't he like expose his asshole or something.
Speaker 1: I've heard about that I don't. I've heard it. I've heard that multiple times. He just like went online.
Speaker 3: It was just like here's why erect um and uh and uh on the next episodephobe isn't look like.
Speaker 1: Massive GERMANO I've heard? Yeah? Is he?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that why he's bald? Probably? I mean yeah, he probably just doesn't want anything he gets.
Speaker 3: He's not even naturally bald. He's actually got like a full luscious head of hair, like possible.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I heard he's a massive germophobe. He he hates being touched, which that you should definitely spin on him would be funny. That's why I did Bobby's World. Yeah, is that why he did Yeah, that's why he did it because.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to be uh in person with other people.
Speaker 1: So like his only way to do media was was to sit in the booth by himself.
Speaker 3: Okay, and do a I mean do that gross voice that is.
Speaker 1: A little plausible, That is a crazy voice that that's it feels damaging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't register to me that that's first of all, Bobby's World.
Speaker 2: Is it insanely old television?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This this was like my age ship. Yeah, I was a kid and it was I was still young as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't even really know why I know about it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was just like reruns or something, because that show was definitely not diegetically on.
Speaker 2: My sister watched that show and I was like, you're that's what you would do.
Speaker 1: The fucking Schmiegel very a little bit, just a little bit higher though, but yeah, but like yeah upsetting, like you were more on the meat water level. Yeah, yeah, I was a little bit higher elevated and yeah, and there was a weird for some reason. I only remember his dad would wear this yellow and red like Hawaiian shirt or something like that, and for some reason, there was an episode where he had to do of course because Missus Doutfire was really popular, so he had to like do a I think Everything's done a Missus doubt Fire, like yeah, parody, and there was one and there was like miss Missus nod he something Noogie Weather. I can't fucking remember. I don't even know why I remember that. Maybe I thought it was hot or something. Did they it was the sexual awakening form? Was that the.
Speaker 3: First like the whole, like the whole, like I have a meeting with two people in the same place as two different people. Let me go back and forth. That couldn't you know what I mean, that couldn't have been the first time, right, because if that's the first, if that is the first time that that trope has ever happened at least in like modern history, that's a really influential people.
Speaker 2: Actually, I feel I feel like it actually is like the the like the one that like a lot of people of our benchmark, that's the one that we ask if we ask our parents, they might find it. We need, we need old people to be like, yeah, I stole that from fucking Citizen Kane or something.
Speaker 3: The famous plot point in Citizen k or Orson Wells has to uh wait, that's what it is. It's like he's going he's meeting with people as the old version of himself and the young version of himself, and for some reason these two people who know them at that same time can't understand something, maybe.
Speaker 1: That far back in the day, the other like, I don't know, everything saying fine to me, I don't know. There's lead everywhere, just bleeding, Yeah, everything's fine. Unbelievable, kid, you got me out the room.
Speaker 3: I can't see my grandfather's in fucking elementary school whatever.
Speaker 1: In the day with all I don't It isn't the greatest, but I enjoy watching it. I have you enjoy watching Citizen Game? Uh?
Speaker 2: The two times I've watched it, I didn't have a bad time.
Speaker 1: Two times. I've seen it a couple of times, just like I've seen clips, and I just I just can't sit down and watch the whole thing. I'm not. I think I have to be like depressed. I think I have to, like, you know, I'm not doing I'm gonna I'm not getting out of bed. I'm not gonna do anything. I'll just watch Citizen Game. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I I watch it, and I like, I get it. I understand why this is like an important It's like a missing link, you know what I mean, or like a like an evolutionary like, oh that's a really important stupid animal, right but like this is not a relevant animal right now.
Speaker 1: I really like Orson. I would just say the only we talked about his uh wine commercial where he's drunk a ship drunk as fuck, was just going off amazing here and him go office because he was the guy that he he could do it, because he was the guy at the time, so he could do whatever the fuck he wanted, and that was really cool because he was like also a decent human. So it was just like that, you're you're able to be anybody else they would have said, stopped drinking the product. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like there's it was a wild alcoholic.
Speaker 3: Or Wells has one of those names where like he doesn't sound like a real Yeah, there was a point in time for sure where like I wasn't really one hundred percent sure whether or.
Speaker 2: Not that guy was real.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, like I thought like maybe he might have been like a character in like a book, or well, that's a real fucking name.
Speaker 1: That's very fair. Actually it does actually remind me of a character like like this iconic character. Then oh this person was just a this is a guy as an artist, Billy the Kid or something like that. Bill the Kid's a great example. Yeah, like what there's a Billy And then you find.
Speaker 2: Out like, oh wait, what I'm that I'm my grandma's so old yea that she loves Westerns and she loves Orson Wells. So that ship was like ship I would like hear about.
Speaker 1: Like those orson well West Western.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those that existed orson Wells spaghetti westerns.
Speaker 1: My grandmother be like, stick them up. I can't do orson Wells. I can't do that voice.
Speaker 2: It's kind of I think it's only his voice.
Speaker 1: It's uh, I mean some people can do it, fucking I mean obviously parently people can.
Speaker 3: Do it, right, Yeah, I mean you can do it, probably probably not right now?
Speaker 1: Fair, Yeah you kind of still you still coming from cancer, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fucking completely I have to do.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna wear hat all time, you should cut your bullsack monk thing? What do you you should you should do it? They called the sack, Yeah, the cold sack. You should do it, because since you're just wearing a hat, you should just do it. Then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why not? I did cut my hair. But like it's just like it's a mess right now because I've just been sick for like.
Speaker 1: A week straight. By the way, I can't taste anything better than a week.
Speaker 2: Gay, sorry, I'm sorry, boo.
Speaker 1: Boo. Yeah. So what's the strongest thing you can taste right now? Like, what's the best thing you're enjoying right now? Right now?
Speaker 3: The only genuinely the only thing I can taste right now? Is like sour candy. Ah, and it's it's the only thing like I've tasted. I remember, dude, I was eating like hot wings and I couldn't taste the hot at all.
Speaker 2: Did you feel the sensation? No, see that I don't know which I don't know because you could not taste, you still feel the sensation of it, like to be.
Speaker 1: Fair, to be fair, this was like.
Speaker 3: The day of like Brandon, when I when I first noticed something was wrong, was like, I mean, oh shit.
Speaker 1: Look, maybe there's a maybe there's explanation, because I know it could also it's a chemical reaction that makes your brain thinks it's hot as ship, right, So maybe there's something to the smell block in it. I obviously don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's probably both. It probably like it's probably muted and then to this muta you don't feel it as much.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I never considered that. Maybe it almost makes me the experiment. Okay, it's something hot and I'm gonna like hold my note, plug my nose and ship and see if it mitigates a little bit of the heat. Yeah, I don't really know. It sounds retarded, but at the same time, I mean, you you said it, it wasn't as hot.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I don't know if maybe they're their sauce is just weaker, because that could also be the like, even even if that were the case, like urine, you would still notice a little bit. And I didn't at all. Was just it was it might as well not have had anything on.
Speaker 1: It, just like I'm gonna acknowledge you never know. Those motherfuckers in the equal I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever, it doesn't mater, Okay, all right, whatever if somebody wants to find me, no fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a small one. So I'm like, don't don't come, do not come, do not. I'm getting I'm getting well, dude, speaking of speaking of politics, there was there's another jubilee. They're on fire. They're just throwing darts at fucking walls. Dude. Yeah, put this guy and this and a bunch of dumb, retarded idiots versus this guy.
Speaker 3: It's Anthony versus ten children.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh that was something else she came.
Speaker 1: We never try.
Speaker 3: I never talked about it, oh right, yeah, because I wasn't on that episode. I think that was like a dark tank where I was. It was pletely out, but like I only saw this in the last like two days that there was something going on with Casey Anthony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the media briefly, So was she doing at the time Villa At the time, since I just found out through him, I didn't know what was happening. She specifically is returning on substack. She has a substack, and she's trying to help people allegedly, you know, she's trying to I feel like she's trying to lure more children, you know, and she's trying.
Speaker 3: To help people what get away with killing their chi children.
Speaker 1: Probably it does seem like some type of legal thing that she is a crazy killer, the Jit killer. She kills JITs.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard Jit in such a I haven't heard Jit since that video that we just to watch it. You used to watch this video called Little Jit Going Ham and it was this little this little black kid in in like a like ads running around Dwayne Read knocking everything off the shelves, and some guy final was like, yo, a little Jit going Ham, Dude, he's just following him recording it.
Speaker 1: And I was like twenty fifteen or something that we moved out here. Yeah, it's stupid interesting. Yeah, I've never seen this. Yes, you never heard that. You've heard the phrase in that video? Yes, never outside of it. No, you've heard it. No, I didn't know that was like a real Really you're like southern? No, you never heard it before? No, I mean I'm my family southern, but they've never called me that.
Speaker 2: Because it means like is this cat's how they say kids they're dumb, though there's other people they're dumb.
Speaker 3: Wow, I think I don't think we're in any positions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: But this is the stupidest show probably that exists.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: No's that Jubilee.
Speaker 1: I guess there's way stupid. Julie is great man. Yes, so they had the ten Casey versus one large baby that maybe still lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Casey Andy's versus one large.
Speaker 2: Large child.
Speaker 1: Baby baby? That's so big? How big?
Speaker 2: That is so much bigger than you think? Because large ludicrous is ludicrous? Cow a cowways a ton? A full grown like male cowways a ton?
Speaker 1: Really? Yes? No? Yes? A ton? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe even to actually do you say a male cow? I think that is that redundant?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, no, it's cows are female?
Speaker 2: A really cows a female? I know bull is a male cow, but I thought like there was bull and then like another phrase and they're all cow.
Speaker 1: There's just different like things like there's sterile cows, which I think sterile bulls, which are steers. I think steers. That's we're the worst people. We're terrible. But one thing I know is that the that cows is just there or uh sluts co equal slut. Yeah, that's the one thing I'll stand and I'll stand on Tinto's that called heifers. Aren't female cows called heifers.
Speaker 3: I think Heifer is from Rocker's Modern life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was a female cow. No he wasn't. Oh he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Heifer was Heffer is a steer. Yeah, Heifer's a steer.
Speaker 1: That's right. Which is which is I think that I think those are castrated bulls. I think I think I think steers are castrated bulls. And I don't remember what heifer means. So he was just castrated? Yes on that ship that was that was a legend that was alleged that he was cast the way he did as Nigga. All right, yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 2: Yeah you ever played with the cow? They're really cute.
Speaker 1: I love cows. They're really think this girl that was all in ag and stuff, and they would save the cows and sit instead of getting slaughtered because they would do those shows that the the fairs or whatever the fuck and they show them off and somebody wants to buy it and slaughter it. But they would rescue them and I would get to play with some of the cows. Yeah, and it sucks, like every time when I eat a burger, I feel because I think about like like if you just if a cow grows up with dogs and horses and ship, they'll just do They'll just do their ship. So they'll start being all playful.
Speaker 2: I mean even even dogs do that ship. Dogs will go brown bunnies they hop, they try to hop, so is adorable.
Speaker 1: Emulating each other. And I'm like, damn, cows are smart, super like their tongues are super long, so when they lick you, it's hilarious and then like and then you're just you know, boom, then just get your murger just right away off works. They're like is full of murger.
Speaker 3: And that's how you get that, That's how you extracted. It is unfortunate because like their their faces, like they have such trusting, delicious faces.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: With I have those big old eyes. That's such a big brown eyes. There're so I think cows are such cute and.
Speaker 1: There's so easy to like attack dude one of them. It.
Speaker 2: I mean, the thing is the thing is that this the is the way culture happens here. There's the way like whenever I was on a farm in Puerto Rico, they were like not brutal to the cows. They would treat them really kindly. Then they would kill him.
Speaker 1: I mean that's all Like they weren't brutal to that's all. They loved them. The average farmers like that. It's the industry that treats them like exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where they'll like throw a cow into like a fucking blender that they'll bend its legs.
Speaker 1: Back, they'll break its legs on purpose. Then I would see some crazy contraptions and them like that is not that's just medieval torture devices. That's not even necessary that they'll put it in like a fucking iron maiden for no reason. Give it a male cow. And it's like, dude, like you see some of these machiness like this isn't even like a fish it, you know what I mean. The is like one building for one iron maiden for one cow for this.
Speaker 2: Can't this is not good real estate.
Speaker 1: Fucking spikes, get fucking really dull. After two cows like, fuck, we gotta sharp, like we gotta STARp it again, get the good wet stolen to sarpen it again. And the cows like, yeah, it's weird. How the hell did we get here? They closed and cows, Oh, that was my fault, because he said, male cow, but I don't know what the we're doing. Why are we talking about that?
Speaker 2: I know how heavy heavy forty four ton baby was, and I said the male cows maybe like.
Speaker 1: Cows like like, why are we talking about forty four because because of and then going back to braid. Okay, so we went back.
Speaker 3: Our brains are on fire, crazy, it's because I've been taking Alpha braid.
Speaker 1: And you wonder why you can't taste anything, why you're sick killing himself right now? He was like, oh, I was like, I haven't even taking anything. You're like, no, just a braid? No? Is that interesting, Jamie? I mean nothing. You tell them alpha braid, they're going to rush you to the operating room. Immediately, take an elephant rifle. Send this man to do buy now he could get medical where he could get the only medical care that will help him. And then Joe just senses it. No, they're trying to take one of my patients away, taking one of my patients. The guy, you get the upgraded version.
Speaker 3: It's just alpha alpha come so Julie, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So they had it was a ten Trump supporters versus Sam Sam, and he went on Sam Sam sets from the majority, majority of minority of courts of the movie. Yeah, which it's too close, it's too Yeah, it's play on words.
Speaker 2: But you're in here in the dark zone.
Speaker 1: We say that. It's like where this it's this snark tank. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many times people have like commented like shark tank on our show? I imagine it's kind of amazing.
Speaker 2: It's like, whoops, my name is black Ace on on PlayStation and I get called black face all the time.
Speaker 1: It looks I swear to on a first glance.
Speaker 2: I should have made the first on every glance.
Speaker 1: On every glance, I read your user name on PlayStation, I see black face? Did it? I see it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm also black dude. It just it doesn't help that, I know. Yeah, why helped her do that. I should have made the a capital that would have been better.
Speaker 1: But it would have helped a great deal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I don't even use my PlayStation anymore because of the fact that I hate being called that someone everything on PC. So I suffered through PC gaming getting my ass well just to do that.
Speaker 1: Damn, I haven't. I think mine's black love and sixty nine, so I'm not that far off, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not as such a Yours is stupider, but also definitely better than mine.
Speaker 1: It's not black face.
Speaker 2: Jesus christis Christis, I'm that nigga. Sixty nine it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to change it. You had, you had to change it. Yeah, I just changed the number. It was eleven and he made it sixty. It was not eleven.
Speaker 3: He changed sixty nine is lowercase X uppercase X uppercase lower.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like those are That's my favorite. When I see the upper lowercase xest it is And every time I see it, I'm like, yeah, I remember, I know exactly what those people's hair look like, you know what I mean, Like anyone that uses that, they have a specific haircut everything. Yeah, they'll use they'll spell brutal with zero's like it's like instead of you, they'll be like brutal nostalgia. Those guys going fucking Xbox sixty and get called everything under this check your voice messages and three hour long recording. It's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I have any messages, like, do they save them from all of your old previous ones?
Speaker 1: Still? Look if you can, if you can still hop on Model war for two. I feel like the those all those servers, so if I.
Speaker 3: Could, if you still have your account, if you can figure out how to log in on a on a three sixty or even I just like a even on just an Xbox, a modern Xbox hardware, and just like open up because if you open up old if you open up Xbox or sixty games, uh, you can press the start and select button. It'll open up the normal right like the old Xbox or sixty kind of like dashboard or whatever.
Speaker 2: You're line no, and you can see your messages.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have some. I was getting Xbox Live messages on three sixty as like when we were living together in at the Avalane.
Speaker 3: I was still getting them, yeah, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: It was exactly.
Speaker 2: I have some gold ones back there. My friend and I would send messages to people and then block them media so they couldn't respond to us. And it's like, oh, yeah, we're shit. We were ship people.
Speaker 1: That's such a ship message. It was so funny. It's evil.
Speaker 2: And then we would laugh about it and it's like, what the fuck was I on? It's a good time, that's good, it's a good time. Oh Man explains that it's all lower accurate. My whole entire progression to be being a just like a very borderline piece of shi. It is all that's been documented by me.
Speaker 3: And that's how we get That's how we got here.
Speaker 1: That's exactly. Yeah, it is how it is.
Speaker 3: The lineage to uh, case Anthony versus twelve, Well, it's.
Speaker 1: Either case Andy versus twelve babies or twelve or twelve Casey Anthony's versus one very large baby. You think the baby could be them, It really depends on how large baby is, because the baby might just like roll over or like projectile ship up its back and like really fucking do some damage to Casey. All the Casey Anthony is how much.
Speaker 2: Toxic damage you would take that is a giant baby, that's primordial it's probably pure ship, but it's probably not as bad, but it's still ship.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, I don't there's something about baby shit that's the worst. Man, It's explosive. There's something about it, like because also I think it's just you have this visceral hate of like how to like deal with this thing all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we have that because we don't have kids. I think when you have kids and changes, it's just it's just what it does, you know, if you're gonna take care of it and hopeful healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think in your brain you're like this is maybe like what like a year, two years. Yeah, you're just kind of like you're just kind of waiting the clock out, I would imagine at a certain point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they can do it postparum depression, you're just like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the idea of close rip elbowing a baby in the face is so Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was watching that video of her like talking about like how like like accusing your dad of like all this horrible Oh yeahs.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like bewildered, bitch, I fucking lied for you. What are you doing? Bitch? We killed that poor dumb, stupid baby. For you. I fucking I fucking pin this on like that nigga, Like he's I don't know how he's not in prison because he clearly like I saw it. I saw that they did a light detector thing or whatever. And I know they're not a Missabi yet, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like he came up pretty pretty perfect on both of them. So like, I don't really know what the I don't really know what the casey and anything is. I just know she killed her fucking baby.
Speaker 1: Oh she definitely didn't.
Speaker 2: She It was very suspicious the way I means. She left her house with a package of some sort gotten her car, drove off, and then went to a party.
Speaker 1: Immediately. Look, it's just weird. It's as weird as uh oh j let's be really, this is weird. Yeah, it's just as weird. And then there was some not guilty things happening. Okay, we we but culturally we understand.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jubilee, So Jubilee right, So Jubilee happened. They had Sam sedter on. It was the same typical thing that they always have. It's like ten Republicans versus you know, one progressive and the one progressive. As Sam Seater of the Majority Report, and uh, you know, I watched some of it.
Speaker 1: There's one clip that.
Speaker 3: That I saw one clip and I was like, I'm not watching this, and I was I'm wondering.
Speaker 1: If you know what clip it is.
Speaker 3: So there's a clip where he's he's talking about how government agencies don't pay taxes and how government agencies are funded by tax money, and the guy goes, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess like, yeah, I saw that part and.
Speaker 1: He just he does.
Speaker 3: I mean, God bless Sam, who's very he's clearly a millennial or like a low gen X whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's like.
Speaker 3: He just like it's like a full like gym.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's just like, why am I?
Speaker 2: And then he goes like is it?
Speaker 1: What month is it? And the guy actually kind of stutters a little bit. It's, uh, January.
Speaker 3: It's like okay, so we can agree on that. And I was like, I'm not watching any of this. It's too infurious. It's too I can't embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I'll get secondhand embarrassing watching these people being so fucking far out of their league to where Sam come with all these facts, Right, he's like a fax machine and he talks about this like, oh, within twenty twenty one, the child poverty was cut by like forty five percent stuff like that, and the guy just like no, well, the guy was just like I'll just I'm gonna have to look it up, like he has nothing because he doesn't know, he has no reference.
Speaker 2: He's like that guy was clearly a guy from his socialist places. Him went fucking apes crazy, yeah duh, but he's giving he's showing him like straight up socialist policy that worked.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, it doesn't work. And it's like, dude, what do you to me?
Speaker 3: To me to not understand goun Well, to me, I just looked at him, was like, dude, to not understand that government is funded by taxes, just like I don't. I don't even know like what there is left to even talk about at that point, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that's such a.
Speaker 3: Fundamental, like basic thing that like if you can't understand it, then it's.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck else would it be? Fun? Like it it makes no sense like we take a loan, we take a loan from a outside entities like the Federal Reserve, sure, and then we're supposed to pay that money back, but we're supposed to be self sustaining with taxes. Doesn't work, obvious, that's why we're taking them. Blah blah, It doesn't matter. But the thing is that's so weird to me is the people that are here that have absolutely zero idea how anything works. And I wonder, I guess it's the producer's faults to where this is exactly what they want.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they want like but they want that clip yeah, of some dude treating another person like an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The crazy thing about that clip, though, was I took some screenshots of some of the dumbest fucking people that and this is just a This is just proof that these people conservatives, when they're consuming with quotations constant, nothing's happening, they're waiting for somebody that they look up to to tell them what they just watched. Right, And how we know that is just took some screenshots of uh these fucking uh like say, here, here, here we go. Cat Turd, you guys know, is cat Turd one of the dumbest fucking people on Twitter that clips flops on everything. Yeah, so he screenshoted the clip of that. Uh, the they're talking about the the d I stuff, the guy with the glasses that I think he was the same with the January. I think it was they were talking about de I and he was and basically Sam was arguing that these things were absolutely necessary. The thing that pisses me off is do they do you these people? I guess because people are telling them that, like the grifters, the d I things are there unnecessarily, they don't need to be there. It's like, no, like, can't we just think about this. Logically, they're only they only exist because out of necessity, Like why would a d I program exist for zero reason? But that's what these people are being told. But that's a weird thing. Imagine like saying, oh, oh these safety measures, oh sha, exists for no reason. You know what I'm saying. The people were on that, we're on that, we're on that fast track. Literally we are.
Speaker 2: We exist in that world where that's gonna be gone in the year.
Speaker 1: Too, right. But I'm just saying that this is what these people think, like there's no reason these things exist or something, at least that's what they're being told. So Cantered was just like just don't know what it is either.
Speaker 2: Everyone attaches to race too much, and it's like, it's not simple.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hire, You're just gonna hire, you know, it's just you're putting the job out to everybody, and maybe minority will get it, maybe not.
Speaker 3: But like the point is whoever gets it. To the point is that everybody's aware that the job exists.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets it, whoever gets it will be someone certified to get it. But what happens is that so often other people that are certified don't get a chance to get.
Speaker 1: That because it's a very big systemic racism.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't believe in it, they don't understand, and that's where this all falls into.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunately they only don't believe in it is because they're being told not to believe in it, but they know they've experienced it themselves. We're say, even myself, just working at New Egg, I experience how systemic racism works. Where this is the Chinese company and they hired a bunch of people that are unqualified, just their homies, and then the meritocracy is completely thrown out the window. And it works the same way in white spaces to where they hire their homies and it's like legacy shit, and then all of a sudden there's somebody that's really qualified that's brown or a woman or something. They're like no, yeah, and they're like, well, d I is going to open this up to where they don't just say no and just give it to their white homie. And they've experienced other instances of it happening, and then they try to deny it doesn't happen on white spaces, and I'm like, bro, come on, what's like this show?
Speaker 2: This show is the opposite.
Speaker 3: This is just like I know these guys, it's weird enough the most qualified people to do any of this.
Speaker 1: Course, I just agree.
Speaker 2: I disagree what happened is in this space, we're not actively trying to inform or better a social experience.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. That's why he shouldn't be here, even in a podcast, since like we're doing such a shitty job. But we're just we're good in toward it's organically growing. It's organically growing. We're not doing anything to help ourselves. Really, no, but hold, I want to talk about this. Uh So Matt Bender took a few screenshots, so Cat turned from that conversation. He screenshots the fucking guy with glasses the conservative but because of his glasses, I guess I can't think his glasses threw him off. And clearly if he heard the conversation, I don't know how you got confused on who's who. But cat turns like liberals are so dumb with the screenshot of this fucking guy and it's like, oh, weird, another one. This guy's like that look you get when you know you have to debate a brainless witness social justice where clown whose IQ is mid fifties and he says, this is the conservative. Oh no, I'm like, did you watch the clip, you fucking idiot? And then and then so Boddy says he's the progressive. Actually, the guy you're calling the clown is a conservative. Whoops. And the guy just says, really, he sounded like the adult in the room loll and like, so you're just hearing sounds, you're.
Speaker 4: Not even absorbing anything that's being said, Like you can't get confused if you watch the fun favorite part was the girl with the girl that was like we should have a more xenophobic culture And I'm like, you said that out loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are people you said that out loud in front of people. We should have a more Zeno phone. She said, isn't a melting pot assimilation. It's like, did you just say a melting pot. A melting pot is a melding. It's not a simulation. It's a unification of any I just think simulation. She said, assimilation. Sorry, assimilation. And I'm like, these people need to get like something in whatever, man, like it's insane, like put something in the kool aid like it's it's really getting it's getting zany.
Speaker 1: It'll work itself out. Yeah, they need a Jim Jones and they need to get Yeah. Look, man, there are a lot of people are much more comfortable now with the with the my heart goes out to you and all that ship. They feel much more comfortable. I think it's there's some Paul changes now and they.
Speaker 2: Are just guy that did it, Mike's something, the one that just did it at the thing.
Speaker 1: He was like, I don't know, there's a there's been a lot of them, Like they have that sea pack. They did a seatpack and a bunch of them were doing it. But like he did that just being like oh yeah, like we should just we'll look out for white interests and stuff like, they're not even They're not even you know how they would do it subliminably, or they would use some type of the It was like dog whistle. No, they're just like I just do it because they know they're not gonna get fired or anything. I was like, this is oh cool, we're gon. We're in a really cool error, aren't we guys. It's very epic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does it, like, look.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad she she spot How funny is that though she's she's calculated.
Speaker 3: She's like a harbinger, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just because I'm like, oh man, things are feeling really weird right now. And then she's like it's time. Yeah, and then she fucking you saw the fires of Hell. She just like got up in her car and she filmed the video in her car.
Speaker 2: She stepped on her baby's grave twice, and I was like, all right, let's go get.
Speaker 1: Some work done. The thing that upsets me is that what the what hoodie is that? Oh it's A. It's A. It's an old fucking metal band. They broke up. Animosity looks like A doesn't look like like a Trials of a Cyrus, it does looks like a Destiny hoodie. I mean, hey, maybe somebody from uh that game is a fan of this is like we're talking about Kean Peele. There was one of the sketches dude couldn't laugh and he was like doing his best to like try to hold his laughter while his homies are all cracking jokes. And then when he finally laughs, like it's like, lets out this screech that like starts making their ears bleeding. They all die and at the at the end, it starts playing the mass effect three score. Yeah. And also and I was like, bro, what the fuck? So clearly whoever did that is a fandom mass effect, and so it's possible that because like I would do sh it like that too, if I was do it all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I was like working for some random company just sneak my own ship in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, Cyrus is gay? Is he? Is he? Like? Literally? Or or I thought he was just Egyptian? Both the Egyptian endgame both. I mean, I guess that's yeah, you got like a beautiful pharaoh eyes. You know, that's basically what happens. All the Egyptians were massive cock gobblers.
Speaker 3: I do this kid in school who like he looked he looked he looked like a pharaoh. It was ridiculous, Like he had like his eyes were like like like draw like Egyptian drawn eyes like it was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I was like, you are to come out of the womb with sucking the eyelighter.
Speaker 2: Dude, he just didn't look real. Was like, what the funk are you?
Speaker 1: Like? What is this going on with this guy? It's fucking fascinating.
Speaker 2: Did you kill him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was fine?
Speaker 1: Did you kill him? Wondering I didn't? Should should I was wondering, would you guys do Jubilee? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would do.
Speaker 1: What's with you guys? What do you mean? What? Who? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Is like fucking I don't know, like a fucking raging retard. I'd be like, all, it's just it's just us at a table, and then a guy like try to.
Speaker 1: Us, hey man, chill, chill lass.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't do it, Like there's no, I don't think there's really a point.
Speaker 1: There isn't.
Speaker 2: I think I think those conversations are necessary to have. But the problem is that Jubilee is absolutely not the setting. But the problem is that debate is ruined, like the way debate happens now is just so.
Speaker 3: There is also the fact that like, there are people I don't know, man, there are people on that show that I've seen multiple times where I'm like, you don't believe this ship, Yeah, like you're clearly like playing a part here, and so like what's the what's really the point of this?
Speaker 1: That's true? It's like I kind of don't believe.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I can't believe that there's someone stupid enough out there that believes like, oh, yeah, the government is not funded by tax dollars because to even be in that room in the first place, Well, yeah, how like how do what do you even disagree with?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like what like I don't believe that guy. I think of it in the way that the producers they're like, we need we need morons, we need absolute morons too, some people that are know what they're talking about. And then so they talked to that kid and they probably asked him some basic questions they had, you know, he completely failed the screen and like, great, this guy's we should do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just I just I guess I don't feel like those are legitimate idiots.
Speaker 2: And it's here too.
Speaker 3: I feel like you think they're like just actors, not necessarily actors, but I feel like they're just they're they have an opportunity to just kind of go out and you know, it's like an in joke with their friends, like their friends know, so they're playing like it was kind of like when I was thinking about going on Timpole's podcast, kind of yeah, like, oh, let me, let me like pretend far enough to where I can infiltrate and then maybe at some point be like, yeah, I hate you all.
Speaker 1: It doesn't strike me as.
Speaker 2: I would love to do it with you guys. We all go there like just talk to people.
Speaker 1: Well, I know he would. He absolutely like he's invited on some of the weirdest creatures that he wouldn't even knowing that we disagree with him. He would invite us on the show, for sure. I don't know.
Speaker 2: If he's not Temple podcast talking about how to get physical, I can't go on Simples podcast physical Physical. I feel like I feel like I because I like, if the three of us, like if we were like all there like doing the thing, we would all be laughing. The problem is that we're not. We're not we're not authority on anything. We're not authority anything. But we're also definitely not the progressive people that if they wanted to know, like, we're not there.
Speaker 1: I disagree. I feel like we're the exact right type.
Speaker 2: I don't think we are.
Speaker 1: I think I think we're what we need that what people need to think. We're not like because they're not getting like Sam Seedter is so fucking professional. I think they need people like one thing, one thing that I know that would get a lot of I feel like a lot of the conservatives that are they're just holding on to edginess that and if they just read if they just knew that there was people like there's plenty of people like us at or center left and beyond. If they just knew that, it's almost like they don't know that exists, right that they knew, they're just like, oh, these guys are just like guys I want. There's regular people and they're chill. I wanted so deeply for Sam Theater to be like you're tarted.
Speaker 3: Yes, they need like how he talks in Natural Life, but he now I don't think so. I actually think he's actually think he's a pretty buttoned up guy.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It all strikes me as like it that's kind of the problem now. It's like I don't really everything feels like not real or everything feels like you authentic. It always feels like people kind of playing up for the camera because why wouldn't you, I guess, yeah, in some way, like why not have fun while everything's like crumbling around.
Speaker 2: I feel like we'd go on there, we'd make jokes, and we would just make we'd be like oh, because I feel like eventually, like maybe a minute and too much like oh, you guys are fucking actually retarded.
Speaker 1: These guys retarded. You point them out.
Speaker 2: I continue, Man, I love I love hearing tart speech.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, what it was? That's crazy? I don't know whatever. I think.
Speaker 3: That's really the only thing that like I can think of that happened in the last like I don't know, a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Well, I do want to mention something I thought was interesting. Yeah, was the Sam Bankman freed. He's the guy that did the FTX scam. The remember all those celebrities were promoting all that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there was a crypto, there was a crypto scam, as all crypto is pretty much where there was like a crypto thing where like a bunch of celebrities got in on it. Larry David famously did the commercial for it, where like in the commercial he actually recommends people not to.
Speaker 1: Do it, which is so funny.
Speaker 3: It's like he's he wills himself into the most like appropriately written for him situations. Yes, yes, it's insane. Yes, he gave like an interview where like like an idiot I did it. But yeah, so like this is many years ago now, this is like what like twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, something like that.
Speaker 1: It's been a while ago. It was nineteen, it was something. It was so later than that. It was something like that. And then but you know, obviously it got it got it went to hell name. The guy's name is Sam Bankman Freed. Yeah, it was funny him and his girlfriend birth name. Yeah, did you see him and his girlfriend? They were like, you know, kind of busted up looking, and people would put them side by side and say it was basically like the Wish version of Ethan and Ela, because like it was because Ethan like he has curly hair when he grows it out and like it was like that guy has Sam bacon Frieda's curly ass hair and the girl, the girl is uh Sam bakman Free's girl with you know, like not to be rude, but she's not to be rude, but she's fucking ugly. She's busted, bro. But like they would do that whole on, we're not getting there. We're not getting there. If we're gonna go, we're not in the rent. So they found Sam bankman Fried's Google docs of what he was gonna do about his situation while he's in prison, and one of the things was like you can have Google docs in prison. Apparently canna have a lot of things. I've there's I don't think I really understand prison, Neither do I anymore, because people have access to so much ship that I just don't. I mean, it's so easy and people cell phones. People are betting dude in prison, I mean yesterday, Yes, yeah, I mean it wouldn't it honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point. It seems a lot of prisons, the lower insecurity things are, they just is it like considered like cruel and unusual.
Speaker 3: I guess to remove somebody from the core fabric of society to the point where like when they come out then they're just like not acclimated to technology, so like they act.
Speaker 1: That might have checked part of it. That would be shocking it. No, I feel like something it has to be monetary, like you get to pay for Like, yeah, it has to prison plus y behavior. You're totally right. I think I think that's actually probably what it is.
Speaker 2: It has to be.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna when you heard like a privatized prison, be like, we're gonna take it easy these guys. Yeah. So so so his on his Google docs, and I thought it was so funny and it's very close to what we were just talking about because thinking that, uh, a lot of these especially the conservative ones like a Charlie Kirk or whatever, they come on. These people are obviously fucking grifters. They don't stand for ship. You know that they have all these skeletons in their closet blah blah blah. So Sam Bakeman freed he understands the playbook, and he was like, fuck, how am I going to rehabilitate myself and try to help me get out of prison? And so one of the the ticks on the Google docs says, uh, come out as a right wig and get on Tucker Carlson show. So people are like, oh the playbooks there. How funny. And just recently he had a fucking skype and this is what I'm saying. He's in prison. He had a skype interview with Tucker Carlson with Carlson's doing the you know, the always doing that face, Like I'm like, what do you like? He dude, just a nine iron to the face boom, like this nice under a hand. But yeah, it was crazy that I'm like, oh, so he actually made it. He's he's doing it. And in the interview he said that because he gave Sam bakerfree wanted to be a really close to the the the in politics, but he went the first the democratic route, so he was donating money to Democrats. And then so now that he came out as the right wing, he said, no, they stole my money. They stole my fucking money. And so he's he's on his way to rebuild and it's gonna work because it always works when it absolutely shouldn't. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I maintained the fact that like if Jared Fogel had gotten caught like way later he would have been fine. And if he just knew, like, oh yeah, I'll just come out as like a mega guy and then be like, well, he's clearly not a child.
Speaker 1: No, they're they're just just persecuted. They probably framed him every time. They're just persecuted every fucking time. It's crazy how much it works. Man.
Speaker 3: It's like it'll be my playbook if any time I get in trouble for like some bullshites like why not at that point, Yeah, they persecuted me. My right wing views might buy Trump stuff, and man, what have we gotta do?
Speaker 1: Your house?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't accept it, would I wouldn't accept it. I couldn't. I couldn't do that. Why I couldn't do that? Because that there is my more. I morally couldn't accept a fucking house you got from.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to, I won't.
Speaker 1: I tell you. I'll be honest. A year ago May I may have not have accepted it, but I'm I'm in a different path now, like where I just I'm so disappointed with my countrymen, at least like half of them. You know that. I'm just kind of like whatever, I'll take dirty money. Now, Like, what are we sticking to morality for? It's like an outdated it'd I agree, I agree disadvantage to be moral entry and believe in justice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, like right, But like if Spider Man was really be mapset at me if I did that, so I can't do it as gay as that sounds.
Speaker 1: What about what.
Speaker 3: About the hypothetical reality where Spider Man is don't don't do this to me, where Spider Man is created as a way to instill morals into people so that they do not fight back against deep injustices against them, because to fight back would be a moral and it's actually been and it's actually been. This like massive syop to kind of gaslight you into thinking that heroism is actually just being completely uh docile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a pacifist.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't get absolute danger. I wouldn't consider myself an exactly docile or pacifistic person. I'm just not gonna accept your damn near blood money.
Speaker 1: What isn't blood money?
Speaker 2: The money I know I didn't get from hurting somebody. How do you know, because on at least the surface level, I know I didn't hurt someone to get it. Maybe Layer two is fucking literate blood. But Layer one, I'm like, I'm just making jokes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I forgot that the old Marvel creator guy's name Stanley. Stanley. I couldn't remember the first part.
Speaker 2: I was like, wildly progressive, wildly here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Hearing him talk, he actually kind of blew my mind, Chris, what if Stanley was contail pro He was kind of like it was kind of like a syop so where he made people. He made people with all this great powers, just all this stuff. What Stanley understood that what America needs, like say, the like one of the founding fathers, one of those gay guys, said that the tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood of tyrants every now and then and all these all all that evil needs to thrive is for good men to do nothing. Like Stanley understood this. And he's like, no, so we're not We're not gonna We're not gonna water the tree of liberty and again turn people into revolutionaries to keep evil at bay. I'm gonna have people believe in heroes and believe that somebody good enough will stand up and correct this injustice with you know, because they have great power, No, because that's bullshit. So he knew that we would do nothing and wait forever for somebody to actually be a fucking hero. Stan Lee is actually an evil person. He's an absolutely one of the worst people in history. Arguably. Yeah, perfect stan.
Speaker 3: Is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Enough said, Enough said, said stand Levil and stand level, stam level, Love lovel Love, you go to Love and stand Levil, sand Lee Good and sand Level, Sandy Good, and Sanvil stands. Man.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I just I really think that guy was like, we're gonna find a diary and he's gonna be like, I hate.
Speaker 1: Everyone hate, I hate everyone equally. I that we haven't found that yet. Yeah. Even dead for like on ten going on close to ten years old, on maybe like seven years. I have no fucking idea.
Speaker 3: Ten like, because he was seven year seven. I believe I met him once, so I just like seven. I believe ten seems like ind because ten years ten would be.
Speaker 1: He fifteen, which is here. Listen, definitely he look he did. I'm suspicious about even when he was in kind of bad health, he was still going to like local, he was going to like and son ship. So here's the thing, was he just faking? Actually he wanted to go to to the to the dirt. He wanted to go to the ground and and and not staying his ivory towers. He wanted to make sure that everybody was hurting, like personally, he wanted to see people's pockets being thinned.
Speaker 2: I have very few heroes, right, very few people that I really like Mother Teresa.
Speaker 1: Like the hospice care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where he like, he like gets he gets like some sick thrill out of like watching people die, yes and slowly, Like that was a crazy.
Speaker 2: By the way, her revelation was insane.
Speaker 1: That that Mother Teresa. Sh it's fucking awesome. It's Teresa, And probably because he's a woman, is the one of the only iconic characters that their character is completely disparaged and no one looks up to her anymore. Yeah, Like, I don't hear anybody say anything positive about Mother Teresa, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless it's like intentionally outdated where it's like, what are you Mother Teresa? And then you just kind of ignore, like right right, right, because everybody just kind of gets a general premise.
Speaker 1: But you know who hasn't the like say, Christopher Columbus still gets flowers and you're like, who gives them flowers? I guess the Italians there's well, actually I don't think they care about him.
Speaker 3: Actually the Italian's actually specifically don't care.
Speaker 2: I think they do care about him only because he's Italian. Nothing more than that.
Speaker 1: No, but like their only day, like literally like their only day, right, But they're annoyed by that, like they just what they I've spoken with it and they're just like, just give us an Italian?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Columbus is gay, He's super good.
Speaker 3: They probably actually think that he's gay and therefore is a bad representation.
Speaker 2: He's there only he's the only holiday. I feel bad for them. We don't have a holiday, Well we.
Speaker 1: Have no we have one. Now we have two who one specific Juneteenth?
Speaker 2: We have June teeth and MLK that's technically is not that's just his day. Yeah, but he's like King. He's like King Negro, So of course he's like, he's like King. If any nobody's kidding, it's Tim he is. He's a legendary black person. Ever, it's him him fictional character is actually not fictional.
Speaker 1: King is not fictional fictional If that is Alex Haley, the guy that wrote Roots, the story is actually about his family Lineage's Donkey don Qui Hiote.
Speaker 2: Is he when they know that you could still have records of slavery and stuff like that and then verbal stories going by.
Speaker 1: That's serious.
Speaker 2: That's it might be some some like fiction to it, but like I swear to God, Alex Haley is a real person.
Speaker 1: I thought was a pokemon. That's insane. Nice, So what dumb were you saying? I'm saying he's Donkey Hiote a real person? Is that like that? The stories?
Speaker 2: I think he's several people.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like he's like stitch together. He's like Lincoln where he's like, no, he's a real person, he's just stitched together. It worked because literally he's.
Speaker 2: A bunch of people stitch together. Yeah, he's our, he's our, like he's he's king, He's king Hispanic.
Speaker 1: We're still trying to figure out how how to do that. It only worked that one time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like a complete freak out and frankensteined ass Hispanic person they just stitched together. A Hispanic guy pushed it. He slipped on the corn or something like he wrote on like a donkey or something or what was it pert Rican or No, He'stuguese.
Speaker 1: Quert Rican isn't technically.
Speaker 2: Really yes, really actually I don't know he's Portuguese. That's impossible, He's just not.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure he's Spanish.
Speaker 3: He's a Spaniard for sure, Like he's not. Puerto Rico is too new relative.
Speaker 1: He was not in fucking he was he was European. I thought he was. I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I thought he was like a Latino proper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what was he like tracing around Puerto Rico like would take him like ten minutes, pretty small.
Speaker 2: To take him like an hour.
Speaker 1: Let's let me hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Dude, actually having the fucking Johnts going around Puerto Rico terrorizing these fucking poor Tino people.
Speaker 1: Puerto Rico is smaller than New York City.
Speaker 2: It's way smaller. It's much smaller city. Well New York City.
Speaker 1: You know what, I just learned that it's not even it's not even bigger than Brooklyn. I didn't know that belt with an X. Yeah yeah, I actually didn't.
Speaker 3: I know that specifically because I remember being a kid and being fucking confused.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's that's Meso speak. Yeah, I mean it's also like Mexico.
Speaker 1: I get it, that's the Spanish. Yeah anyway, Yeah, I just didn't fucking looks cool.
Speaker 2: It does like people named Solo. I don't know anyone named name Solo. No, the dog's name Solos.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. I just I feel like, uh, somebody, because usually the parents that were around when Cholos were around hated Cholo. So whyould they name somebody Solo.
Speaker 2: That's a Mexican Mexican name, like you were from Mexico, like Mexican, I guess, because all of their things have xes in it, for like the cool fucking serpent ship.
Speaker 1: I see. Oh, I see what you're saying. A little Caesars from Mexicans, but Mexican, Mexican, Mexican. It'd be like, get some crazy bread. I haven't thought about crazy bread in forever. Dude. It's like poison, but it's good.
Speaker 2: I haven't had that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's poisoned, but I don't even know if I could taste it. Oh, that's right, you might be able to taste the perfectly. This is not good for you. It's not insanely bad back and taste about your stomach is gonna feel something. I'll tell you that someone shot me. It feels like someone shot me in my tummy from not having little Caesars for like years and then haven't. It's probably like a death sentence. I imagine your stomach gonna hate you.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a little sUAS in a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like why because maybe when I first got out here, maybe we were more like older adults. Now we have some money, and so why would you You can buy like, if you're gonna buy cheap pizza, you can buy pizza or dominoes, like you know, you don't need to buy a little or insane.
Speaker 3: Little seizures, all right, Duke this mid all the time. Yeah, that's an old that's an old one. Did you ever get a little Caesars at home like that?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? Exactly? Why would I do that? It was always so funny whenever we would whenever I would drive by, what I was like, who the fuck? Who's buying? It's like getting dominant?
Speaker 3: Not even really that much cheaper than a normal pizza.
Speaker 2: It's no, it's cheaper. It's definitely not really definitely cheaper in the city definitely cheaper. The full pie is definitely cheaper upstate.
Speaker 1: That full pie is expensive. I mean, I don't in the city is full.
Speaker 2: It's it's more It's not it's not wildly more expensive, but it is more expensive. Like a full pie is like what like thirteen fourteen dollars when we were when we were like in our early twenties. Sure, those are just like five bucks. That is technically much more expensive, but like, why would you do that.
Speaker 3: There's a place I used to go do that. We would get too. We get two large pies for fifteen, and it was like that was a dangerous time.
Speaker 2: Miss New York for shure like that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, and the rats and the rats les, Dude, I've seen I've said I've said this multiple times at this point, but like I've seen so many more rats here than I can't even understand.
Speaker 1: Really, like I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I think it's because like in New York City, they're in the suit in the subways whatever, so like you're there and they're more acclimated, so like they know to stay away. And I think it's because people here don't walk as much, people aren't on the street as much they're driving usually, and so like rats aren't as acclimated to people walking, so they're not as afraid, so they'll just like, Yeah, I'm I'm on the street, I'm in a trash can, I'm rummaging around, I'm screaming at a raccoon.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I have definitely seen more rats in New York than I've seen here. But I also, like, I spent my young years in New York City, so I would see them in the subways. I would see them, like every time I go on to Metro for one, two five, I would see rats like just on the seat next to me, be like, hey is.
Speaker 1: Going on.
Speaker 2: Like this damn massive splinter type shit.
Speaker 1: I've seen three rats in New York City.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of rats, man, Although one of them was.
Speaker 3: Crazy because when them came up through the toilet in the Bronx and I was like, that's fucking here.
Speaker 1: That is a fucking terrifying I've.
Speaker 2: Heard one coming down the stairs so loudly from thumbing. It was so big that I heard it coming down the stairs.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a mouse, I was a rat. Well, what I'm saying is like it's an animal it's not like a fucking roach or something.
Speaker 1: What's a lot? I mean to be fair, like it was making noise and you can hear roaches, it's quiet. I've never you, I guess I never heard you ever heard like a big roach, Like you ever flicked like a big roach across the road and you hear it. Well, you can hear the thought like if if if a big roach falls or something, I'll hear it make contact. But I thought you meant like it is walking, because that was like steps. I was like, god, like that, you dude.
Speaker 2: Big roaches scare the funk out of it. I'm not even afraid of bugs like I'm not like genuinely, like eternally afraid of bugs like I like caterpillars. I have a caterpillar crawl on me. I like butterflies. Not a bug really, but they are I know, you know what I mean. Like a roach touching me, I'll be like gross, but I won't like freak the even spider right, spiders are different spid across me. I'm not going to freak out. I'll be like, oh, let me get this off, because I don't want to potentially kill me from biting me. But like, I'll guide it off of me, but like big roaches springing towards me, I like teleport out a frame.
Speaker 1: Have you had one do that? Yes?
Speaker 2: The horrifying in our old building when we before last, I stomped on one and it sounded like no I haven't. Oh yeah, I stomped on ones that jumped at me and I freaked out and I like, I locked eyes when I follow away. It landed and stomped on it and it sounded like somebody opened a can of soda. And I was like, this is that horrifying?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: It crunkled, it crinkled like it made audible nose, and I was like, this is so disgusting, and I ran, I am so.
Speaker 1: Whenever I hear about people like stepping on bugs and they're making noises, I'm like, because I feel like it has to be so fucking big to make a noise or bones or slow you know what I mean, Like you have to like almost like slow so you can actually really hear it, not just like like uh like say something that's really heavy, like uh say that you know those uh I don't forgot what they're called. They have specific name, but those crates on docks. Uh that you know, the like the shipping shipping containers. If one of those crushed a human, you're gonna hear the sound of the thing smashing, But you're not gonna hear the human crushing because it's just so much weight.
Speaker 2: Just flattening. Will I think you will won't be allowed very slow to hear. I think I think you would hear. I think something like that. I know you mean, I think you hear the sound of the person's inside to getting shoved out of him.
Speaker 1: I don't know I would. I don't think it would in it in.
Speaker 3: The idea, all right. First of all, to even engineer, to even engineer the situation is insane. You would need something to lift, yeah, a shipping that is heavy enough to crush a person, then slowly lower it so there's clearly like metal creaking like yeah, like wires.
Speaker 1: Like, and then to slowly do it to a person a little, a little pushback. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love the slight pushback. That is always my favorite in everything.
Speaker 1: It's like the last bastion of just like human excellence, of like you just got this little like, holy shit, look what humans could possibly do?
Speaker 2: We could out our power we could really do something.
Speaker 1: President he's got a forty four thousand ton shipping containers and he's he's somehow managing.
Speaker 2: There's a moment where the machine is like stalling and he's just yeah, and then it's just done.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So me standing in the doorway during the explosion, trying to protect my family.
Speaker 1: Listen, I wonder about people thinking that's so stupid contained ex like, like, guys, if it's like a physical.
Speaker 2: So, um, I think we have power. I think there's power in us. There's a moment that we could stop it.
Speaker 1: You think it could stop a tornado from spinning. Like holding, you go to the small you go to the smallest point of it, You grab it, and you're just like get it in it for a second, it slows down and then.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever seen so have you guys ever seen a tornado in person?
Speaker 1: In Florida?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 1: When I first saw gross.
Speaker 2: It's mortifying. I seen a hurricane, Hurricane. I was in a hurricane.
Speaker 1: I've ever been in one? I mean, yeah, have you seen one like the forming of one like over the water? Oh no, I guess not.
Speaker 2: It's terrifying looking. I was in Myrtle Beach and my grandma. So we saw one like in the distance.
Speaker 1: She was like, we're leaving, and she.
Speaker 2: Gathered us all it was on vacation as a family. She was like, we're leaving, and it was like it just looked like darkness but swirling over the water.
Speaker 1: That late nineties, early two thousands.
Speaker 2: It was definitely two thousand, like eight or nine oh eight.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing like a hurricane, like being in the middle of a hurricane in like late nineties early two thousands in Florida, and we were like things were going crazy and we're like, all right, we're gonna drive away.
Speaker 1: But I don't remember like what.
Speaker 3: I'm sure some Floridian will know which hurricane.
Speaker 2: It's insane, dude, the fucking and they're getting worse. I love that they're just they're getting worse.
Speaker 1: Isn't that cool? Yeah? Cool? She's getting weird over here too where I you know, I've been here in my life, and I remember the strongest winds were about two thousand and nine. One time the winds were pretty fucking crazy, but it still was nothing over what just happened.
Speaker 2: Comments right, I was watching something right and we were like, hey man, that got because me, I floaded my whole episode without video, and that's my apology. I should have recorded my videos when I did it, but I uploaded it and people were like, yeah, man, they're just interested in the last three months we've been told and this, Like dude, two months ago, there was like a huge fire in California, like a huge situation that people didn't know if they were ever going to stay in their areas. Sorry about the infrequency uploaded. I think we've been doing pretty well recently, but like that period of time, were thinking about like if their homes are gonna be intact. Oh sure, like my my, my, my father in law and Lily's my mother in law. They were like, what happens if our homes burned down? You just have to restart living and you got to keep paying your mortgage too, which is insane. I didn't know they had to keep paying your mortgage.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that. What the fuck you own the property still even though it's fucking jars, so you know, like it's the people that are paying their mortgage is still from not having homes anymore, just argument against buying a home. And around this area, you.
Speaker 3: Know, there are very there are very few places where I would even feel remotely comfortable buying like a permanent resident, you know what I mean, like like genuinely what like Montana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd buy in Vegas. I'd buy a home in Vegas. Yeah, yeah, nothing. I don't think the a lot of businesses in like Arizona and Vegas, probably because the weather doesn't it doesn't ever get too extreme, and I'm sure at some point it might, but it would probably be less less than what's happening in other places.
Speaker 2: Vegas is really hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, right, it's not inclement weather, it's just it is extreme climate, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's about it. It's it's it's hostile. It's really hostile to humans. But like your property is gonna be fine. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't buy a house in Florida. I wouldn't buy a house in California, Ali. I wouldn't buy a house in Washington.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't buy I wouldn't even do it in New York anymore because of how fucking fucked up the season, dude, the cold front that went through there recently, record low coldes, very recent like I think it's happening now. Yeah, things are it's so cold, it's insane. Yeah, and it's like people aren't seeing pigeons because the pigeons are dying.
Speaker 1: Like what's happening.
Speaker 3: The pigeons are going away, which is fucking They're the.
Speaker 2: Most New New York as possible. They're playing all the plague animals. That's cool, Guardian man, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Because they're Yeah, they'll just warm up with the rat kings and just get bigger and bigger. Don't make ratkings out of pigeons. Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 1: I can very vividly imagine it. Hey, did you guys have a this is It? Just reminded me we're talking about pigeons. Uh. A video has been going on People's Recommends recommended on YouTube where it's just called hawk Tua and it's like a seventeen year old year old video and all it is is this guy. I can't remember what it might it might be somewhere in the New England area, I can't remember, but it's just a hawk eating a pigeon. Whoa. It's like on this like it looks like a chimney or something and it's just holding a pigeon down, just you know, just going to town on it. But it's called Haktua. That's so weird. Yeah, and everyone was like this nigga dow something. Before we did that, people were trying to figure out what does this mean? And it's just randomly circulating. Because it made it onto my recommended, I was like, what the fuck is this? Actually?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know she got in trouble with like a crypto thing, but back for oh oh, she.
Speaker 1: Came back for a second to do a episode. I guess it wasn't supposed to go live and they fucked up. What's that idiot Phase Banks? Because he's like into all the crypto shit because obviously, yeah, and I hate that. There was like so many scumbags I used to talk to and it grosses me out. I just talked to that idiot, Yeah, what Bank? Randomly fucking he was one of the people. He's probably Phase Bank is like kind of like a wigger, you know, to where I think he just saw me and he's like, I want to connect with the black guy. Yeah, curious, Well, he was kind of he's one of those. He was one of those white dudes that like try to be a little urban and shit. Obviously. Yeah, so he read. I think he saw me and he just gravitated towards me because he just wanted like some like credit And I'm like, I'm the wrong guy, dude, Like it's not there's no credit here at all. That is done. Fucking What was that guy? That fucking creep. Now I'm Adam twenty two. Oh yeah like that, Like I fucking did a Twitter trash with him. Yeah, and hung out with like some of these weird fucking friends and they were doing that like cup thing. It was like really popular for a while. You remember the ball cup thing, the ball in the depression, Yeah, whatever that thing is. You win the ball.
Speaker 3: It has the string and you have to like you catch the ball, catch the ball.
Speaker 1: And I was like that was like a big thing. I was like, what the hell was that. That's like a great depression of the game. You're telling me it was popular. I think, are you serious? It made a comeback. It's just like at some point when I was in high school, Hacky Sack it made a comeback and all these groups playing Hackey Sack. I'm like, why are a.
Speaker 2: Lot of our friends played Hackey Sack?
Speaker 1: They and also but to me, I'm like guys, this is like, remember this is like cat activities. You know what I'm saying, Like, this is fun for two minutes. This is what before you had resident evils? What frisbee ship?
Speaker 2: I played with my frisbee and absolutely I didn't know I played football.
Speaker 1: I played.
Speaker 2: I played football too, but I played said that like, no, I'm not gay, that's that was the implication. And I played football too, but like when I didn't want to get fucking landed on, I'd played like ultimate frisbee.
Speaker 1: See, we're stupid and and the teachers we don't do don't do it, You'll get injured and we like you know, hurt ourselves still.
Speaker 2: Playing tackle we tried to do turned me off immediately. I was like, this is so insane having someone run into you for an hour and a half a night.
Speaker 3: No had I never have friends of mine. We tried to put together like an Ultimate Frisbee league, and then we got sued. Yeah, because frisbee is like a brand, and so you're supposed to call it ultimate flying disc.
Speaker 1: You're lying.
Speaker 3: No, well I'm lying, but like I'm also I'm fifty percent lying. It is like frisbee is a brand, so like technically like every flying disc is not a Frisbee. It's like band Aid almost ran a brand, and so like there are places where like it's just like this is ultimate flying disc and you can't call ultimate definitely, but we did not get sued. It's fucking fourteen year old wait, Shona than frisbee or whatever is. Yeah, I definitely fucking frisbee. Helicopter came down.
Speaker 1: I thought it was finger here, you're infringing on my copy. He's floating around, twirling at you. He's losing. He's so dizzy. You can only fly at a frisbee.
Speaker 2: That's I'm misspled. That's what was fun to about Frisbee.
Speaker 1: Was kind of cool. I liked, I never guys or are boomerangs real? Yes, I've never got it to I've seen a real boomerang.
Speaker 2: Let me reinforcement. He's saying, I know exactly what you.
Speaker 1: No. No, it's not necessarily what I'm saying, but like I understand what you bead where Like when I see a boomerang active, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Make sense to me, dude, I'm at all. And I also just don't understand the impetus in creating it.
Speaker 2: Like the weapons, No, they were I've seen, I've played with real boomerang.
Speaker 1: Probably fun like both things, right, it's fun, but it also can really hurt.
Speaker 2: I guess somebody I kill the fun out of you. I would imagine I've made a real boomerang. I've seen one of them. I've never really threw one because I was scared.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: My friend was like, you gotta put a glove on. You have to put your arm up and catch it. But if you fuck up, it'll hit your arm, It will hit the fun out of you. It can break your arm. And I've played with a real sling shot. Real sling shots are insane what they can yeahutely because they're all guns. The pressure is yeah, like it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like yeah, a lot of those things, like real ship is yeah, real ship versus the toy. I know, toy boomerangs don't work at all. I understand that, but I was just like, it's it's so weird to me. And but you know, shout out to the Aborigines. No, they made a lot of they made a lot of weird ship.
Speaker 2: It had like a native friend who was like he had like a fucking real boomerang and that ship was crazy.
Speaker 3: Could he actually like throw it and he'd have like a sort of love thing on. Yeah, it's like a falcon.
Speaker 1: Or you might have a pet beast falcon with a boomerang. Yes, that's so stupid. That's the ultimate war tool. It's just like and then it's throwing boom rings and people catching it and ship it's picking their eyes.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's amazing because birds wat so little. Theory will come back with the to it.
Speaker 1: Would probably kill the bird. Yea, you only get to use it once.
Speaker 2: Having having like I just think the idea of a man equipped with beasts and simple weapons, it's peak human, like having a dog having a spear, a horse, a nice boomerang of some sort.
Speaker 1: Dog and a horse a dog and a horse is the Is the dog on the horse too?
Speaker 2: Or no? The dogs by this horse's side.
Speaker 1: They're two similar animals, I know, they're sort of they're both. You can only have one mountain. You can only summon one of them at a time. Yeah, and for travel you summon your horse, and for combat you summon your dog. I actually want to mount my dog.
Speaker 2: You just said that, But like if I could have like a giant dog, I guess that I could.
Speaker 3: Have a horse and a falcon or something that's pretty. That's pretty, that's iconic, and that's.
Speaker 1: A great falcon just sitting on top of the horse's head just like yeah, nails claw like enduring because it's the bad ass horse to a bad courses.
Speaker 2: He doesn't understand who's to blame.
Speaker 1: Fucking hurts, so I have to do it. But it really doesn't fit. It takes off us, it takes his horse stof. I always hated that the image of that, Yeah, that's great, the deer taking off its freaking things and have done.
Speaker 3: Any questions or no, I was, I was, I was gonna get into it, to get into our questions over at Patreon Calm Slash a snark tank. Remember, you can go over there and ask your questions and then we'll answer them probably five likelihood. Now I know that, Uh, I know that we have some audience. And I think I've noticed this generally. This is happening generally in different places too, something on Sacred Secret as well a lot of the tariff stuff. There's some Canadians who have had to unfortunately like well, like we're you know, we're pulling out.
Speaker 1: I get I've seen I've seen it happen. Uh.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, yeah, fuck this place.
Speaker 1: I fucking they're like, are they boycotting American products? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like and some people and some people have said like, yeah, you know, we'll come back when, like you know, things are fucking whatever, once.
Speaker 1: They know what's going on. Yeah, And I get it. Well, I mean, for the for the other reasons a little premature and be honest, but if you're just boycotting, I completely understand, because like you don't need any like preempt If you're just like, nah, I can't support the American products, I'm like I would be doing the exact same thing. Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: Fuck you for like making my life a little harder. But like also, you know, yeah I get a stand on business.
Speaker 1: I did that because I think it's interesting. Yeah, no, it makes sense. I get it. But anyway, so Shlumpy wrote in Schlumpy Shlumpy, and he says, in a recent episode, Chris made the erroneous claim that Breaking Bad ended and it's still good. Better Call Saw ended and it's still good. There's no bad Better Call Sault spin off. In relation to the DBS still airing well, I agree with the statement you are wrong and gay. Go look up slipping Jimmy this instant. That's right. I did forget about that. Yeah, there was like some fucking weird slipping Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's like, uh, it's like four episodes or something of like some like animated show that like they I don't know, AMC just signed off on.
Speaker 1: And it's terrible. It is.
Speaker 3: It is terrible slipping slipping Jimmy. That sounds No, it's it's real. It sounds right now like look it up. Actually, it's it is actually.
Speaker 1: Slipping Jimmy sounds like some I thought it sounds like a pervert or something.
Speaker 3: Because that was his name in Better Call Slip Slipping Jimmy. But uh yeah, like I I did forget about that.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 3: However, I do want to mention that is who out of ten damn two point it's really bad. It's like some animated sitcom about like young you Young Saul good Man, like.
Speaker 1: Saying Comedy Central. Yeah, it looks like Little Bush or something like that. Slipping Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never see the clip? Has ever see the clip of the Better Call Soul in Japanese? No, you've never seen the better cast Japanese. No, why what do you think it sounds hilarious?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that? Like? What?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: So it's a Japanese dub of Better call Saul? What scene is it that you cannery scene where they're in there?
Speaker 2: I think it is that scene big dud short?
Speaker 1: Good? How do you moost? What? Hemos? Did you find it? Hi? In second?
Speaker 3: So hip anyway? I just wanted to mention that because you are you are right. I did forget about slipping Jimmy h as of course one would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks awful. What is that? Okay?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it's okay, it's.
Speaker 1: I love how animated anyway?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, it's it's this is not it. This is just a different language.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Turn turn off? We get it. Unless there was about the power over or something, it's like.
Speaker 2: A destiny and Japanese freaking what's his name? Uh the battle Master one horn?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, Okay, shack little shacks and Japanese saying be so fucking hype.
Speaker 3: That's but you do understand that's because we don't speak Japanese.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I want to so this is the question I want to ask you, is it Do you think the people that always say that the subs or the original is superior are they referring to the emotion? Do you think it's very likely?
Speaker 3: So, I think a lot of it is Ultimately it's people, And to be fair, like the original dub is probably in all likelihood, like nine times out of ten, it is probably going to be better than like whatever dub you're going to get in some other country, because it's that's the original fucking and obviously, like the English version of Breaking Bad is the is the best version of that show. Probably you know, you're probably not going to get like a Spanish dub that's particularly it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be like better rarely happens, Yeah, so maybe on occasion it could happen.
Speaker 3: Like I would argue that, like the English dub of like dragon Ball and dragon Ball Z are fucking really good, like specifically, just from an actor perspective.
Speaker 2: I think it's that's the thing. I think it's all just simply the quality of the voice actors. Sure, yeah, And I think oftentimes the Japanese voice actors are just better than a lot of places.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you actually see this is this is my question. But when I listen to them like it a lot of times because I'm trying to be objective, it reminds me of what I just heard, where they're just very passionate, and sometimes in scenes where I'm like, hey, can you like dial it back a little bit, like like I'm looking at the character saying anime. I'm looking at the character and the character is kind of being very calm, but the voice is like a lot more harder. It's just more and more engaging. It would be like Mike erman Trout if he was like, yes, that's no, that's not like at all. It's just like, so they're gonna use the I know who they're gonna use. For Mike erman Trout, it's the same guy. He's like, like, it has this very deep I don't know who is I know exactly what he's like. He's like really famous and like they would use him, but he's so like I just feel like this it's so engaging, and I guess it would be better to ask this question with somebody who's just native speaks the language, and it's like give me you speak English and Japanese and like give me your take on just like how they performed it, and not I know.
Speaker 2: A total of two people that speak Japanese. Yeah ever, no, no, not ever. I know that person's sister, but I'm only friends with Japanese.
Speaker 1: Yeh. I don't know anyone personally, like I adjacent to some people that spent time and then they picked up the language. I don't know them really, you know what I'm saying. I don't know ye, So I don't. I can't really actually talk to somebody. And uh, because there's always been that trope that like, say, like the Dubs, because I feel like dubs are pretty good now, and when I when I listen to old, I'm talking about old back in the day and why people they're fucking so bad because they hire like one person to do everyone's voice. A lot of times they would just be terrible way back in the day. And I feel like a lot of people are still going off of that and saying that, like, ah, the Dubs are so I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 3: There's a performativeness to the idea of just like, oh, it's an English dub, so it's bad.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't think we're in that era anymore. I think I think what happens is that the English dub is going to always probably have some heartbeats or kickups when there's just not like because they have to go. If you're gonna make English dub, you have to go and actually alter the video to a degree. I think as well to.
Speaker 1: You specifically can't actually well, well you should, so.
Speaker 2: Things sink up a little better, so things have like the proper sort of punch and when they when you're saying it. That's why I think dubs in general are have a little bit less I see what you're saying, little there's a little bit of uh, there's more difficulty to like execute it the best possible way.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying. With that, it's to me, it's up to the translators to make it fit. Oh yeah if they if they do a bad job with that, then yeah, the actors fucked.
Speaker 2: I think one of our best for all of our closest friends is you're one of your good friends too, is as a voice actor. And because every PC does this very good. So I'm like, I don't I think now like that's falling on Deddy a little bit more. I personally, I think I just like watching you like watching somewhere now because I'm so used to it. Okay, It's not that it's like better or anything. I'm just like you just used to it.
Speaker 1: I think that's how judging is. I think it's the same thing she's so used to just watching like the o G and just throwing the subtitles on it like yeah it yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I got it sometimes, but like I'm just like.
Speaker 3: My problem is I multitask man, right, and it's just like I'm not gonna like I can't think I'm basically everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm basically not watching it if I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm watching it on yeah, because I get it, because like that's how I watched. I used to watch anime when I was younger, when I was thinking my teens, I'd watch animate. Everything would be sub because if that's back when things would take forever to come out dub especially too, so I'd be like, I guess I'm just gonna watch this now. I guess yeah, yeah, but I do miss it.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, what do we got here?
Speaker 3: I'm curious, curious, okay, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with the case I's forehead rode in it's crazy.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with It's a six head, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's a forty six head, man, But like like I have a big forehead that his forehead is out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got like a I got like a five and a half.
Speaker 2: I think I have a three head, have a particularly small forehead.
Speaker 1: You have a Marcus phoenix for it. You have a market dude, that's crazy. I don't stop. That's that you do?
Speaker 2: You had I had a say in faded line. My hairline was so far back when I was young. I don't know what they were doing, Like, why were they doing that?
Speaker 1: They want to give you more forehead, I guess for what purpose? If you lot actually weird? Stop, I don't look weird. I just have a small forehead. I just have it's I just have a regular it's like a three head. Hey, it's all good man, you got it, you got you got you got an half head for sure.
Speaker 2: You're like a dog tail fourhead.
Speaker 1: Now that my hairlines are receding a little bit right here, so it definitely looks even worse.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he would line me up like that and I'd be back here and I'm like.
Speaker 1: A terrible Maybe your head got squished. Oh that's probably. Did you get like upper cut at some point?
Speaker 2: Several?
Speaker 1: That can't happen several.
Speaker 3: If you get upper cutters, it can move your hairline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it also move your brain out of everything. Yeah, just stays in place.
Speaker 2: When you get hit, you get that sprunge face. I'm getting hit in your face stays like that.
Speaker 3: You're like you ever Oh did you ever like fall asleep in like a tanning bed? Yes, because that'll like melt kind of like.
Speaker 2: I've never even Chris, do you know a single black person who's a tanning bed in their life?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I know anybody. I don't know if I know anybody who's sat.
Speaker 1: In you know, you know a few people. Well, I don't. I don't people. I don't know of it.
Speaker 2: No, I guess yeah, but no, I've never that's insane.
Speaker 1: That would be very sure, especially you. That was so funny. I probably just get myself cancer. So no, you're blocked, you're your skin. You're not getting skin cancer, No way, I hope not not. You No got skin cancer. That'd be crazy. Actually, now you can get a heart attack. Yeah, the car attack, sure, I'd be very upset off I got skin cancer, I'm like, what the what's the point of my skin? Then? What is the point?
Speaker 3: I think about that in general, about like just this. When I realized that the sun could give you cancer, I was like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: This is like really, I think we're very obviously not native to Earth. I think like the creatures that like, no, that's ridiculous. Yeah, I think I think humans what per date, like the bacteria that whatever that landed here that became life.
Speaker 1: Where we're from was just not from here. I don't know, probably somewhere else. Me woul name much. One name the galaxy, come on, no name it, I don't know, fucking far away, fucking a land before time, the la the land before time galaxy because to me, I just I remember that being like the sobering moment where I was like, oh, because you always hear that, like, especially growing up in like a church environment, you always hear like, oh, it's like it's this place.
Speaker 3: Is for us, you know where it's like the sun gives you cancer? That was all I needed.
Speaker 2: You know, hurts you eventually, it crushes us. It's crushing us at all. Oxygen the thing that we breathe in the most. Too much of it will kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 2: It's more than half the planet is uninhabitable for us. It's most not even not even not even, because most of the temperatures are not meant for people at all. And then the places that are, like it's like the ocean, we can't be there, and then the temperatures of places, we can't just live there either.
Speaker 1: We are We're foreign here, That's what I'm saying. It's like I remember being a kid and being like this is not really adding up, dude, Like I don't know if i'm And then like what really got me was like, oh, oh, I'm allergic to the trees, Like what are we doing? Are we who's convinced by any of this? We're not meant to be here. Those things that you can say and then you cannot think about it for five seconds, right, it's perfect, and then you just got to leave it alone. Is otherwise. It was like when I thought like, oh, being a porn star would be dope, and then my substitute teacher immediately dismantled that.
Speaker 3: He was like, really, your substitute teacher dismantled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you d what do you want to where you grow like probably like fifteen or something like, yeah, I'm gonna, you know, be a porn star. She would be dope and he's like nah. And then within probably a minute, he completely shattered that. I was like, well, he was like he's like he ever thought about like yeah, have you ever thought about that as a career, like like seriously? And then he was like, all right, so you're gonna be in a room with extremely hot lights, a bunch of people are staring at you. You're gonna have fucking uh script. You're gonna have be like he was basically breaking down, like all like probably I don't know if he worked on a set and he was just like just having flashbacks or something. You're just talking about like if you've ever done anything like what we do, you have a slight idea. Now put fucking into that scenario. And it's like, oh, yeah, that actually sounds terrible, like being substitution. She told you that, yes he did. So he was he was the soccer he was the no cross country guy, and he would do substitute teaching. And this was my English class, so English too, man, that's a dangerous conversation, like like I brought it up to be fair, right, but you understand, right, Yeah, it's not great to tell in like in like twenty.
Speaker 2: Fifteen, like you're substitute English.
Speaker 3: No fucking well, yeah, telling you like don't do porn, Like even if that was good advice, which it is, it is, it's like you don't talk to them about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do. Yes. So my era absolutely early early. Now, so if I was two thousand and four three, two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and four round, that's still pretty surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's but I get it. I remember that time. Some of the teachers were still pretty openly like oh yeah, we know these teachers are banging students kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that was still happen. I had a chance to bang one of my teachers and I just didn't. Other kids in the school and I was like, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To do this. Yeah I didn't. I should have done it.
Speaker 2: That never So the female teacher you shouldn't have I know, I know, especially me at that time when I was going through remember the you see the clu that got shared when I talked my cousins like you know.
Speaker 1: Game, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you figured it out.
Speaker 2: Me at that age, doing that would have been way there, you psyche, the young psyche.
Speaker 1: You would have killed someone by now. Yeah, you would have been like your own case anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you would have actually been how when I have killed myself? Yeah, you probably would have just I don't know, finally getting killed it.
Speaker 2: You would have turned into that actual police sketch that would have been you, like, that's the that's the fucking doctor jack, mister Hyde version of.
Speaker 1: Wait, we got got you that, I'm your doc, I'm the mister Hi you imagine. Yeah, but a must be really that must be a good guy guy. He just looks like evil. You know, he's, hey, you want some candy for real? You know, like he actually wants to offer like kids candy and he's got a van full of candy and he means it. He means it. Yeah, he's got candy and vaccines and puppies.
Speaker 2: He's got a van with like a like a like a good like a logo on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah it's not. But it's all hard.
Speaker 2: There's nothing sketchy about it. Very lit areas, very much so engaged the parents first before asking the kids to come over. Yeah, He's like, here you go, here's a puppy that I signed for, which here will be all the food and everything a child that's gonna need to have a particular diet. So this is like.
Speaker 1: My face constructs back. That's whom and then you just walking about with the lively shirt. I can't wait for death and destruction. So this is your doctor.
Speaker 2: That's me being imagine finding out that you're the you find out that you're the bad version of just what if?
Speaker 1: It's just what if it's just doctor Hyde and mister Hyde, doctor Hide and miss how does that work? You're just the same, You're just it's like it's you turn into a different verson, but like it's basically the same.
Speaker 2: That's that's such that's such reductive. Sorry, mister you're that's so like imagine this whole concept was just like not itself.
Speaker 1: It was just the same thing. Instead of it being a Venn.
Speaker 2: Diagram, it's just like circles a circle slightly. Yeah, one is afraid of the dark. It's like two criminals, but one of them is afraid of the dark.
Speaker 1: That's great story. Yeah, it's a great would be a great film.
Speaker 2: You go from a murder rapist to murder rapist who doesn't like swimming?
Speaker 1: Did they caught Jack the Rippers? Do you see that they didn't catch him? They caught Jack? Yeah they did. They called Jack the Rippers. He's fucking bones at this point, just he's dust day. They got him.
Speaker 2: They foind out exactly it was. Yeah, the actual factual.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I from what I heard, Yeah, they they seem to have got it some guy.
Speaker 2: I thought it was. I'd like the idea of the imagination was a woman.
Speaker 1: Did we not talk about this? We did? We did?
Speaker 2: That was just what I was impaired like it being a woman. I wish the woman was Jack Ripper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be an amazing twist. Jacqueline, Jacqueline, Jaqueline Jacqueline. Dude, that'd be.
Speaker 2: She'd let them sunk her and then she would just fucking squirrel them in and cut them open. Okay, Well.
Speaker 1: The next question, So we got carried away by O case stupid forehead? So what the hell is wrong with the cases? Forehead?
Speaker 3: For hiad wrote it and he says something my politically incorrect racial epithets. You're gonna write this one again because y'all hearted it but didn't read it last month.
Speaker 1: That's probably my bed.
Speaker 3: Not a question, but more or less a follow up on how names can determine how person will develop. I agree that a name like Simon will most likely lead a person to become a nerd slash geek. I also believe that the same name could influence a person differently depending on the country they're born. For example, if someone's name Simon in Colombia pronounce as Simon Simon, they are more akin to become a rebel because that might because they might be influenced by Simon.
Speaker 1: What is it Bolivar?
Speaker 3: I don't even know the man who led the rebellion against the liberation of Panama, Ecuador, and Colombia, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Centis true pronunciation is I would argue that the main key of it, yes, right where it's like Simon, you know, Simon, Yeah, and like say over here that's nerdy as fuck in UK very standards Billy and Simon's over there just regular.
Speaker 3: Guys exactly, yeah, or even even just something like like Christopher, like my name is just so like Bland or whatever. Right, but like if I was like in Spain, like I feel like like hearing that, just hearing it with that, like intonation would be a lot more like you're exciting big for some reason. Yeah, my dick would be like twelve times bigger, so it would be four inches.
Speaker 1: That is the most micro micro. I'm so sorry, hey man, you know, I wish, I wish I was good at doing mass in my head so I could be like, how big is your I have to do it twelve twelve by fucking twelve? I don't.
Speaker 3: It's so vidial that it's not even worth doing at that point, like twelve divided by four, it's multified.
Speaker 2: By twelve hundred percent. That's fucking I'm too bad at massive. Man's like, no know what the answer is.
Speaker 3: Inpect, I expect all my stuff out and do ah understanding language and writing and and uh, you know, not misspelling every fucking thing that it gets.
Speaker 1: But I can't do math at all.
Speaker 2: I expect to being fucking obscenely schizophrenic on purpose. You respect yourself into schizophreny on purpose.
Speaker 1: I'm not here, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not here so much so that you're not here that I'm not here. You don't even know you're not real. You think you're real, you think you're real.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I mean, I do think the phonetics of a name is is more it's technically more important than the name. I guess yeah if you're from a place, but arguably, like, what's the difference at.
Speaker 2: That moment, at that point if your name is the N word in the future, nward's kind of cool. What do you what do you mean if your name is the N word and it's like not even with like an accent or oh no, it's just your name, is it?
Speaker 1: When's that goond happen? You should do it. You should do it first. You could. You could be the first I mean first brick out of the wall of the Berlin wall of that of that.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're the trendsetter, Derek, go ahead, even though it's your idea, Like, yeah, I'm blessing you with the idea, but okayth and I'm giving you.
Speaker 1: You're so generous. Yeah, you're taking it. Name. Your kid is slur here. Here's my gift to your name. Your kid is slur here here, hurry up. And my kid, the in word is going to figure out to be the first real necromancher and figure out how to resurrect people and what he's gonna do. It's gonna kill you by cutting out your liver and resurrecting you every day since you want to, you know, be Prometheus for.
Speaker 2: Ree, exactly have to have the fucking birds to on my liver every day. And I'll be like, I'm so happy I made.
Speaker 5: You, n word because a story for me gets he's actually a good dude, and he got over there it's the humans with the fire.
Speaker 1: Well I know that, yeah, and then he that's all I know about, you stupid bitch.
Speaker 2: And then he makes trip on him because he did a good thing for humans, and he's like, hey.
Speaker 1: We didn't want them to be this cool nigga, and then and uh yeah, so now he gets eaten every day, his liver eating every day.
Speaker 3: That's fucking a little, it's really fucked up.
Speaker 1: It's little extreme. What makes it funnies? That what makes it funnies?
Speaker 2: In history, it's so insane how history is so heavily misconstrued because like in history, Haites wanted nothing to do with that, and they made him be involved.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about history?
Speaker 2: History in mythology? Well, I didn't history. At a certain point, people thought this was real. So it's like you choose a I'm going to do something worse to him and he's like, bro, what why me?
Speaker 1: My nigga? What? I'm just trying to live. I really want to get to this question. We haven't finished the question.
Speaker 2: This is well, the question was just like bringing up the names.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I I cannot. I don't want to forget this, okay, because this is good and I think we have we have some pretty we got some pretty good answers. I think for this pep bone me now got six sticks in my ass and I'm thinking maybe and it cuts off. Oh that's the name he wrote in He says, excuse me or excuse the double dip. But if you could put a three if you could put.
Speaker 3: A three minute gay sex scene in any movie, what would be the best movie for the most cultural impact?
Speaker 1: Oh it's easy, is it? So? When we talk about culture impact, it's gonna be fucking Star Wars and New Hope, it's gonna be you know, if you suck me now, I am gonna be the gayest uh. You know. Basically, it's instead of being like he's gonna be more powerful than can imagine, it's just they just fucked for three minutes.
Speaker 3: And then he disappears it and the fucking just he's gone.
Speaker 2: That movie would never succeed, and you know how different history will look great, which is a crazy thing to think about, but it's really true.
Speaker 1: That or we become less bigoted much quicker, huh, because everybody was already captured by all of the cool space shit that was happening, like this is fucking amazing. I've never seen anything like this, and they've also never seen anything like a three minute gate sex seed, and there's like.
Speaker 2: What do you would you do?
Speaker 1: Would you do it tastefully or would you do it really gratuitously? So I'm thinking I'm thinking to keep it in the lore. It'll be like a robot dick, right, and then like say, oh, Ben's just gonna lift up his cloak just a little bit, you know, just to expose his but chets just a little bit, so it'll be kind of softcore, right, Okay, so it will be a little tasteful. But the thing is, James Earl Jones is gonna be like really, you know, it's gonna be getting louder. They're gonna increase the decibels and stuff like like every minute. So it's just like really ah ah.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: You know, so it's like how I feel like that's a very accurate impression of whatever of whatever that would sound, especially how he sounded in the first movie. Yeah. Yeah, so it's just like really more of it's just more James Earl Jones. Ah yeah, the first movie. The first movie isn't as filtered. I like how he sounds in in the last two movies the most, because I don't know, he has like a baby whimsic. Yeah, he's if I am a pixie falling down the hill. Yeah, give it to me, nigga, give it to me, black nigga, give give it to me black robot.
Speaker 2: Okay, which which one would it be for you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Star Wars really like kind of powerful. That's it. That's a really good one because I think it's the best answer because he went making out the mask. He's fucking tongue in that ship. I have a good one Forrest Gump. Oh, where haven't seen that? Lieutenant Dan?
Speaker 2: You ain't got no legs And he starts sucking the fun out of his deck. He ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan, and he just like fucking throws him on the bed it's the man with his little fucking legless in the hospital. No, not in the hospital when he's like when he's in New York and he's like he's gonna have fun. The girls, Oh.
Speaker 1: They leave, like how you got?
Speaker 2: He falls off the bed and he has a climb back on there and there for it's like, I'll help you out, Lieutenant Dan, and he starts blowing the.
Speaker 1: Fun out of him. He just him and then he gets aids and dies. Whoa instead of oh ship because he's gay? Gay? Yeah, I forgot that was that was lor I mean, like his his love interest to get allegedly we all we all say it's like she was sucking black people. It was definitely fucking all the because of the black panther. She's getting tossed to. It's a great fucking movie. Do you gotta watch it?
Speaker 3: Which one Forest Gump? Yeah, I think I get it, you know, I really think.
Speaker 2: You should watch It's it's like it's that movie is pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: But I mean like it's just like, actually, I don't there's a lot of movies I'm yees skip, but who gives a ship? Yeah, this is this is a movie that I'm like, damn, that's a fucking good ass movie. I'm sure I like it. It's just like I think as a kid, I was just like as a child, I remember specifically being like, we're gonna watch a retard run around? As a kid makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interacted with a bunch of historical figures that I, as a child have no context for.
Speaker 1: JFK. It's like, who's that? Yeah, you know, it's a fun movie. That's why I saw when I was like, he shows his asked Reagan and then the Reagan fox him. I think that's actually no, He's like, where'd you get wounded? And he's like and the butt talk. So I say no, he's my best friends and I mean nothing by it. Though I don't have any words, I have it. What do you got? Yeah? So I.
Speaker 3: For the most cultural impact, I feel like I'd have to go with Citizen Kane. I have to throw it in Citizen Kane somewhere that works, because that would be people's base idea of what cinema is, you know what I mean. Like, it's almost like if it doesn't have a three minute gay sex scene, it's almost not even really a movie.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know that would become like it would It would be just like the long tracking shots that they pioneered. It's like, oh, well it's got to have a tracking shot because that makes its cinema. Oh it's got to have a three minute gay sex. And I think it would be with his sleigh. Yeah, it would be with Rosebud with Rosebud, right, right, So that's how he dies.
Speaker 1: At the end, he drops it when there's come all over or yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so he he drops his the sto throws of ecstasy as his somehow, by the way, sentient Sled is sucking, sucking, h.
Speaker 2: Dire stupid ecstasy.
Speaker 1: The world would be so fucking different. Wells would be like a complete offers. Yeah, it would be good at like toy story. Yeah, so I have a I have a I have a runner up. So uh so in Hereditary right, go to next question. That's all right.
Speaker 3: Let's see, let's see here, all right, Uh, shout on my balls, you're the piano man.
Speaker 1: Nice stupid, nice shout on my balls, you're the piano man.
Speaker 3: He wrote in says hello gold Frankenstein and murder, you meaning.
Speaker 1: What does he put?
Speaker 2: So he says, hello gold Frankenstein and.
Speaker 1: Murder that's that's funny, that's that's cute.
Speaker 3: That's confused me a little bit, honestly, but you got me, he says. What's the longest you've ever had to wait for a new installment in a series?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You loved Slash a game or like you know, game, movie, book or whatever. The wait for Winds of Winter just past thirteen years for a song of Ice and Fire people, and it's been maddening.
Speaker 1: It's over, Like, stop worrying about it, dude, Yeah, just really just resign, just.
Speaker 2: Take it, just take it day by day, like, don't worry about that, just like hope something will come out when it does, and don't like wait for it.
Speaker 1: Lyle's gonna finish it.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, like you did with that Mission series that was on Mischima for like a couple of years and then you just like there was no guy never finished it, and then Lyle came in and finished it.
Speaker 1: Is a big joke.
Speaker 3: Lyle's gonna write the last song of Ice and Fire confirmed now.
Speaker 2: Love I love Lyle. If he wrote Ice and Fire, I'd be so mad. You don't think it would be like stellar John snow does a bunch of gay shit and what if he whatever?
Speaker 1: What if hests you? Would you be happy? Would you be okay with that?
Speaker 2: I don't want to write it. That's not my story.
Speaker 1: But you're not getting guys, I want to be honest. You're not gonna get it. It's not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not getting We're not gonna anytime.
Speaker 1: He will die. You're saying anytime soon. I'm telling you, you're not going to get it.
Speaker 2: I think at this moment it's Spike while we're not getting it as well as he's just too sunlocked in and making another one.
Speaker 3: Well, he's here's the thing, right. The amount of time that it would take for that book to come out is more time than he has. I think, like he's too old. He's gonna die before this thing's done.
Speaker 1: Not young, He's not young. And he's a big yeah, yeah he's not young. Yeah. I think forty seven is here. Yeah, he's getting up there. Man, it's over now.
Speaker 3: Man's like forty seven, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 1: Average human lifespan in twenty five two A trailblazer. Yeah, I look at I actually think the best mentality is to just straight up just lock it in your mind that that's it's not coming out, and then it'll be the most happiest you'll ever feel when if it actually does do.
Speaker 2: That book has so much weight writing on it. It has so much writing on that book.
Speaker 1: Look, it's at a point where I look at if I were him, I'm gonna be honest, this is me being like fucked up. But if I were him, I absolutely would not drop it. At this point, it's gonna I feel like it's gonna disappoint no matter what I just told. It's been too long. Like the books are good, but it's like it's been so long. I feel like, even if it's pretty good, I feel like people are gonna It was kind of how I felt about an Attack on Tight when it came back, because it's actually kind of my answer where I was like, fuck this, it would taken too long to return, And I guess I can say the same thing for One punch Man, where it was like, well, what I'm saying is though, like the second season, it took so fucking long it killed my interest. Even though it's still good, it's one of the retards.
Speaker 2: It worst part of the series of LA season, and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Even that bad. It wasn't like I wouldn't hate it, but it was just that like after after right, for season two, it wasn't great. It was it was worse, absolutely, but I just feel like, even say, for example, if I were a Game of Thrones fan and it'd been this long, it's like finally it's out, but just the it's it's kind of it's been beaten out of me. The I'm not gonna be able to enjoy this watch This is me though.
Speaker 2: I guess there's like there's like genuinely like fifty five plot points, right, probably more than that, you have to finish up everything going on in King's landing, everything that's happening at the wall, all the ship in the north.
Speaker 1: But he was starting to touching it, Uh he's frozen. Well because I try to like like oh, hold and then like he's frozen. I touched him. He's like, he's like, please, don't know. That was an accident. This is just what normal people do, you know, Like he you know, yeah, but he's like, you know, you know, massive homophobe. It's not homophobia, it's trauma probably via homophobia. A lot of people's excuse. I know, there's somebody that sucked on your neck, and I know what happened, and you're trying to block it out, but I bring it up a little bit. Don't like being touched.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with that, right, please stop?
Speaker 1: Take a shake your head. Was like when you touched him. He's being tortured. He really hates it. I don't like it people touching me. That was a mistake. What was I don't even remember. I was gonna say, I totally got.
Speaker 2: I just want to win to Winter back, man. I want to see what happens to John Snow. I want what happens to him. Dude, he's been dead for so long. How good it would it be?
Speaker 1: He's gay?
Speaker 2: Go to that gay?
Speaker 1: No, that's actually that's what homosexual. He's just like a he's like a white walker, but he's just craves Dick the cocks Cox. So he's co socker cock walker and he's just fucking suck, fucking loyal sam blowing thing sucks. Look, if I were if I were a great show, if I were George hard R. Martin, straight up, no, I would yea, yeah, yeah absolutely.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Game of the I don't know if it's a good show, right, there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's you know, you probably know it's good at this point, but like do you care enough to like are you enough? Yeah, it ended horrible. If it ended horribly, like I'm probably not. That's an issue too, that Yeah, there's so many there's so.
Speaker 3: Many things that are good and then end good that like to dedicate time to something that can't fortunate.
Speaker 2: Man, it's such a really YouTube.
Speaker 1: Show at that point.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like maybe I think its ties, like I really, I can probably mean five shows I think genuinely are as good as that show, like genuinely are the same, like Peaks are as good as that show. It's good, I mean, and it just has such a wild decline and it's simply just because of the fact that the people that were doing it didn't care anymore. Like it wasn't like a mis misconstruing like understand the idea, want to move on to like they were going to Getorian right, yeah, starting to Gian he.
Speaker 1: Got tapped for us, they got tapped for Star Wars the Disney plus I know that, Yeah, I know that it was a Star Wars saying I don't know it was Mandalorians.
Speaker 2: I don't sure they had Favro the whole time for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it was I just know it was Disney, That's all I know.
Speaker 3: And then they were like, oh, I guess so we got Star Wars after this.
Speaker 1: Just hurry up and hurry up and squeeze, like stuff that needs to take like seasons to happen to just in a few episodes.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but to be fair, I didn't have Wins, didn't have the next series of the thing because it was already changing by the third season, right, like kind of diverging. But like it just it's just so not good.
Speaker 1: Well, just like to me, that's almost every piece of bad media is I think from a lack of carring. Like every time like there's some type of criticism that I notice, it's always like whenever it's it's it's contrivance, right, Like it's just like, oh, I'm lazy, so I'm just gonna throw in ship that I know that doesn't work, and you but you just want to get through. I don't even know placeholders you need. You don't fix them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's it's like right, it's like not not knowing it's not gonna it's like not taking the time to review with to see if it does right.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, you you kind of you know, when you're riding something, you're like, I can't think of anything better right now, so I'm just gonna put this right here, and then they just don't go back to crazy.
Speaker 2: I saw that during the episode. I was like, I was I remember watching the episode and I was like, that was that water bottle a Starbucks cup?
Speaker 1: Starbucks cup. So I think there was two in season eight and there was there was actually no, to be fair, that wasn't that was never mind. I was gonna say there was one in seven, but it was actually behind the scenes thing they were like doing it. There was where the White Walker show was going. You see a truck you said, pick up truck on top of the mountain. That was funny, but it wasn't actually in the show.
Speaker 3: That's a that's like an exactly like because I don't really mind that stuff like that's funny. That's that's more like, oh it's it's it's like the what is the van in Brave Heart? Yeah, background them riding behind the van, they were.
Speaker 2: Like the plane and like I think in Braveheart.
Speaker 1: As well, I've always wanted to do stuff like that. Things happen, like there's a there's a one of my favorite Python thing, one.
Speaker 3: Of my favorite things in Twin Peaks is like there's just like I think, uh, Kyle McLaughlin comes in and he's like on he's talking to detectives and in the reflection of the window you just see David Lynch just like with headphones.
Speaker 1: Like that is it happens? You know, Like that's cool. That kind of thing happens. The amount of shit you can see now, like say because of the four to three ratio, like people like widening ship and then you're seeing all these things that you're not supposed to see, fucking doors open with wires and ship and it's like, yo, this is crazy. It is awesome. Yeah, that's pretty cool. I wish they did it better. Man.
Speaker 2: I really just don't like the way to handle anything.
Speaker 1: Especially when it's your favorite shit, when it's your favorite stuff.
Speaker 2: Almost, Dude, John Snow in the books compared to John Snow and the show are so radically different it is insane. He's not a himbo in the books. Yeah, I'm nervous, smart kid, He's actually intelligent, Warrior. He's more roguish if anything.
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 3: Watching television shows as they're watching television shows as they're happening. In a post Game of Thrones, the world is concerning, it's scarier because it's just like, fuck, man, like this could completely topple. That's how I am with severans right now. They're watching Severnce right now, and it's very good, but I'm also just like I'm wondering what if?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 3: And and I gotta say the second the second it falls off even a little bit out the second, the second.
Speaker 1: It like gets as we do Daredevil right kind of. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When the when The Defenders came out, I was like, oh, I'm done with this. This is terrible in like a way that like I can't even imagine so bad. I had to force myself to watch the finished it. I finished every single show of those.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I absolutely not finished. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't finish. I didn't finish season two finished.
Speaker 1: I finished, I think all of Daredevil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I think I think I somehow like made it to the end of Defenders, and I was like, I fucking hated this.
Speaker 1: Did they drop a building out of it or something, I'm going through the Defenders again. No, sorry, what the fuck did I just say, I'm going through Daredevil's again. So it's really good. I did find only like, so I'm on an episode like eight or nine or something in the first season. There's only one thing, like I was completely locked in the entire time. There's only one thing. And it didn't bother me that much. But it was when he has the he has the Russian Vladimir. He has Vladimir and the cops just they spawned like GTA and I was like, this, nigga can hear everything from forever away? And he didn't. They had to do it, and I talk about they were literally the cars were covering with no engines on because at the last second they just pull up and then he couldn't go anywhere. And I'm like, that would literally never happen to him. But like I, you know, you just let it slide. But I just thought I totally missed that. The first time I watched it around, I was like, that is funny how they were like, I just just leave it in Who gives a ship? It's fun It's so fucking cool. He said you said that in the New Ship that there was like really pulled in. What do you mean did you say in the in the reborn born Again or whatever these said the fight scenes were Do you watch either, right?
Speaker 2: I yeah, I watched the two episodes, okay, and I just didn't like all the fighting.
Speaker 1: Look it it's not a bad show or anything. It's just kind of like I I feel like it's the editing of the fights is bad. Right, It's like very it's very chop chop chop.
Speaker 2: Watched the second fight again. I think it was really cool, but it was chopped up fight.
Speaker 1: It was really chopping.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was like it was like at least six seven chops.
Speaker 1: Do you know how really barely any usually interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because there that was more about like the long the long shots of like fighting, and it's just like it the scene itself was so short already that to have so many cuts and then there's no when when you're doing a fight scene, there's like there's momentum that has to carry you know what I mean, Like if if you're gonna have like a character tackle from like left to right, generally speaking, if you're going to cut away, you kind of want to have that momentum still kind of going left to right.
Speaker 1: That fight scene, specifically at the end of episode two is like he's tackling from the left and now he's like going this way, and now it's it's it's very discoring around the aspect, I mean the point of view, like it was from there and now was from the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like he's on the left and now he's like, you should watch that fight.
Speaker 2: They get a good perspective of it, because I think we're not exactly giving the best credence to it. Like I think it is very choppy. I think there's really cool moments because I think the moment where he engages.
Speaker 3: It's a two minute it's a one minute and a half fights, right, because they can't be long.
Speaker 2: In the gage of the moment. I think it's really well engaged. But I think there's moments where there's like it pans from being like the very first person of you to the third person second, like the third corner shot and it's him throwing someone across the room, and I feel like it didn't do that before. Whether it would all be one like relatively one flow of a fight, you know, for better or for worse, and that's the reason why I hate Iron Fist so much, because he can't fight, so he needs those chops up moments.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 3: They edited the ship around him because they knew that they couldn't get a good fight out of which is crazy.
Speaker 2: But uh, and it's like, why would you this? Charlie Cox is fucking dope. And I think that he's much older now ten years that I.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize it was that long ago. Yeah, but I do think you can.
Speaker 3: I still feel this as well, though Well it's not even it's not even necessarily that it is so chopped up. It's the way that it is again, like the like the the momentum doesn't carry from one shot to the next, and then like it's it cuts from like a wide room wide shot to like another room wide shot from like another angle.
Speaker 1: It's never like wide too close to you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, which is kind of how ideally.
Speaker 1: You'd want it to be.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, why are we flashing around this room for no fucking reason? It needs to be more, it needs to be more visceral the fighting. But I think that's something that needs to Okay, But I think narratively, I think narratively, it is good. I think the part of the story. I think clearly they didn't want a foggy and like helling around in it, because I think that was initially they didn't want them in it in the beginning of this year. That was gonna just be Daredevil on another adventure. Because there their venture is over with all of the four of them. It kind of happened already, it's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about a lot of that stuff. That's you haven't caught up yet, right, Yeah, So I'm I'm probably gonna clear season one pretty soon. We're gonna go all the way back. Yeah, dude, I'm not gonna saything else so much that I forgot.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying list this. Yeah it's been ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I forgot that uh that stick is the kung fu guy? Really? I forgot everything, Like I actually it was thinking. I was like, oh wait, I need to watch this. I forgot. I forgot about that black guy, the reporter.
Speaker 3: I forgot about him too, Like, oh yeah, that's right, you I remember I liked this character.
Speaker 1: I completely forgot about it ten years ago, isn't that crazy? Yeah? I did it. I felt like it wasn't that one for ten years? Isn't that crazy? Yeah? It is.
Speaker 2: You came years for the first time, but I moved out here nine years ago.
Speaker 1: That's fucking crazy anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Think about it because that show is like I think the show is like such a good show. I don't like them to change in the war setting because this is more like like crime TV. The other one is more than the war. Yeah, and I especially they said, I don't like the idea of the war like the old NEWIR.
Speaker 1: You'll see, Yeah, I can't. He's like he's writing on the floor at this moment, doesn't know where it's at. Oh no, Matt's crazy.
Speaker 2: Would you play a Daredevil video game?
Speaker 1: We're like no, because then, like, what are you doing? Exploring the world is gonna be so difficult? Plain how that works?
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's darkness, yeah, okay. And when people are around, do.
Speaker 2: You see pings of them so you can see pretty much? Or you get like you get like a buzz in your.
Speaker 1: Is it like the the the uh not? Matt Damon the other idiot?
Speaker 3: Oh his boyfriend, Matt Damon's boyfriend Ben Affleck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Andy Monks is dark devil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I with me in my left pocket, so he's a malocket.
Speaker 1: I can't. I would absolutely watch that, of course I would. I mean I would be pissed off watching if he's the rival, is gonna be he's gonna be blind and rivals, you're not gonna know what's happening. Oh that would be. Yeah, you shouldn't be I don't get what the hell will we even the problem is that Black Widows there? Why not the promise?
Speaker 2: But she's a sniper though, you know that's something different.
Speaker 1: At least there are characters in that game where I'm like, sure, I guess for.
Speaker 2: Me the problem devils that dared Devil doesn't do enough different from Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what is he like? I was like, what is he gonna do? Yeah, really acrobatic and has a dumb stick.
Speaker 2: I think he's really cool. I think he's really really cool, but like he just doesn't un believe it's a great.
Speaker 1: As a character. I just never really am like, oh, let me play a Daredevil fight. I never even really wanted to assume the role of Daredevil, either like in like a game or anything for me.
Speaker 2: More just like I think I think he's cooler than Spider Man, but I think he's like I think he's I think he's cooler only because of the fact he has less power so he has to do.
Speaker 1: I think in the show he is everything.
Speaker 3: Everything that I've seen him in the isn't That show is very much like all right, yeah, you're You're not.
Speaker 2: Really that awesome at all, he's but I think that's like that.
Speaker 3: I think the show makes him cool because it actually leans into like the catholic stuff, which is like the most interesting thing about him.
Speaker 1: Very fun. He's not that in like the Spider Man p S One game though Man's game. Yeah, I get it, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's where the only time he shows other people's gonna se Dar will be like, I gotta go to confession and beat this guy half to death.
Speaker 1: The only.
Speaker 3: The only thing I know about the only thing I knew bou Daredevil up until the show was that he was a blind guy lawyer.
Speaker 1: That's that's all I knew about it.
Speaker 2: Which is I didn't even really know it was literally cheating. He's such a like even the thing like he can tell people want to funk. So he's like he's so overpowered technically and like.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's like fucking being like your strengthen him playing fucking sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, you know, this guy's lying. He helps good people get off.
Speaker 3: Of socially, he's socially overpowered, is what he is. Because he can tell, like when you're lying lying.
Speaker 1: He can tell when you're when you're getting a little horny and ship. Yeah, you can tell growing. He knows when you're away.
Speaker 3: He's he's literally is he's just is he actually just Santa Claus. He's crazy that disabled, fucking blind Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: As a kid, his powers are probably horrible though, that's like a chip, like a growing up. Stop calling him a jit, and he must have been terrible. He probably hears everything.
Speaker 1: Stick set him straight, fued his ass, beat him up until he fucking stopped.
Speaker 3: Now, beating your kid with a stick until he becomes a ninja is a pretty like turns out a very effective way to go about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if there's an effective way, Yeah, maybe maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Did because I love you just because I love you. I love you. You're a ninja. I love you you're a Nina. Now I finally love you. You're so good at fighting now man.
Speaker 3: The only thing I knew about it, like all I my only context for him was the p S one game where he he shows up at the end. There's like a moment where he shows up in the middle, but like he shows up at the end and he's playing poker with everybody, yes, and he's waiting yeah, and he's playing poker with Punisher and Captain America, which is insane.
Speaker 1: Want to do New Yorkers, but like, would you even want to do that? Like, no, they don't. They don't show with him. They don't like it. You're crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it's visual though too. He's like he loves in America.
Speaker 3: But my favorite, my favorite thing, my favorite thing from it was like they were all accusing of looking at his cards.
Speaker 1: They were all accusing Daredevil looking at your cards is like, I don't even need to look at your cards, so obvious when you're lying.
Speaker 3: But it's like that's all I know. That's that was my entire context for That's what.
Speaker 2: That's what Marvel was until the show, like as a kid, when it was just like goofy, funny, like fun yeah, but that era was like because the nineties was either like trying to be really cool for common characters, or like just like, let's just fucking let's have Captain America fucking go bowling and ruin the bowling out.
Speaker 1: It's like techn Bowler, play Teching Bowl. All those monsters are bowling, and it's like, why is that a game? Play tex Bowl, tekn Tag Tournament, man Taken Bowl. It's so fucking Oh. Isn't that era where they had like a weird like mini game and everything. Yeah, they had like so Tecond three had techn Force mode. Yeah, beat him up with going to beat him up? My god, I.
Speaker 3: Remember that the Spider Man PS two Xbox game had like a bowling mode you like swhear you would swing down the and you would kick the pins.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? I didn't know that bowling. Teken Bowling is so fun.
Speaker 2: I love playing Sachi, I love that, and then getting a lightning throw and he was just like, it's like why this would I'd be so if those niggas have walked into my bowling and be like, oh my god, I'm gonna die. They're gonna get mad and fighting, They're gonna kill me. I'm gonna die as a by thing. Yeah, what do you do though? Can you tell him to leave.
Speaker 1: You describe, Yeah, I wouldn't. I guess I just you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Tell Holp to leave your established, your establishment. I'm like, look, mister Banner, I'm not saying anything to him, Mister Banner.
Speaker 1: I understand one ahead, bird Banner. If Bruce Banner cannot keep his fucking cool bag thrown out of a bowling alley, he has no business anywhere. Imagine getting so he has anger issues and he's like flying off the handle of being kicked out of a bowling Yeah, yeah, that is pretty sure. Nick Fury would like, oh, we have to kill him. They can't know, they would try. What do we do? We have to drug him, we have to give him all, like every drug you can't kill, and then ship him to It's one of those things that like he just before you like finished killing him, he'll yeah, like what do you do? So you just ship them to another the edge of the galaxy.
Speaker 2: You have to quite literally, they did another Planetole.
Speaker 1: My god, he made it back again. I hate this. So then you do planet Whole three, and then you just keep going.
Speaker 2: You're just trying to ship him further and further away, hopefully so far away he can't get back in our lifetime problem.
Speaker 1: Finally, the last question. Yeah, let's do it. Let's come town. He rode in, come towny nice, Yeah, he says, Hey, guys, I need a fucking answer. I have a longtime listener, patron and occasional question asker. It is always plagued me to listen to you all use the word period piece incorrectly. A period piece is a piece of art that is set in the past. Goodfellas is a period piece of the seventies and eighties, et cetera. But it sounds like you all take it to mean something that represents the past or is nostalgic in some way. Thanks again, Sorry for the hostility your local grammar nazi.
Speaker 2: So I have a question, are they effectively do the same thing that See?
Speaker 3: This is kind of what I wanted to get into. First of all, I don't really remember even really I have. It's not when did we talk about period pieces?
Speaker 1: Like, It's not a phrase that I never really think about using. So whenever it happened, it probably happened once, and it just you know, this guy could let it go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a grammar minute, So I'd probably just like ail and he fucking wrote.
Speaker 1: I guess I just I'm curious as to like where I would have even Yeah, I wish, I wish I know I've said it, but like not, I don't know if I've said it that commonly.
Speaker 2: I feel like this finially not incorrectly, Like the definition is effectively the same thing as what he said it wasn't though, damn near.
Speaker 3: So like yeah, it's like so represents the past or is this stalogic in some way versus a period pieces in the eighties or seventies, Like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I never piece, Well, so I've never see. I'm interested in the way that he's saying we used it correctly because I thought that's what we A period piece is what he said, you know, the former, And so I'm wondering if how did we how was how was it using correctly? I wish we knew what was saying. Yeah, I wish I Yeah, I understanding before time is a period technically, Yeah, I was like glad he is a period piece like that. That's why I'm like, oh, I understand what a period piece is. So I wonder why it was used in correctly.
Speaker 3: I guess I would I would stretch the argument out a little bit and say, I would say, grand Theftoto.
Speaker 1: Four is a period piece. I think you did say that. Literally, I think I would.
Speaker 3: Say that, well, I mean four is so two thousand and eight, it's ridiculous, it is.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think that's that's why it's using correctly, because it so it would have to be this thing was set at a certain time period, you know, prior. Yeah, not in modern day, so.
Speaker 3: I guess because it's contemporarily made in two thousand and eight, right, I guess.
Speaker 1: Like say, I think would San Andrea Speaker was that nineties? Yes, yeah, so that would be a period period, so that would be more of a period piece, I guess, or because it would be intentionally I see, were we actually talking about that? Literally? What would happened?
Speaker 2: That's the only thing that I could think that it was probably that because there's several, I mean pretty much most things that are just anything from anything made before when you make it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, because before when you make the like if you want to be really facetious and like bratty about it, yeah, like if you made something a day this is about January, yea, it's like period piece, bitch, like that. I don't know. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: So I feel like a period piece needs the intent to be a period piece. I guess, right, yeah, like, oh, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Specifically said, we're making it set in this era for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I do think. I do think granded that four is unique in the sense that it was. It's it's built contemporarily and it's like made to I think that's like a really.
Speaker 1: I understand it was this It was not a period piece coming back to me you were saying, but it would it's like a period piece because of what the era say.
Speaker 2: It's like a time capsule. Yeah, yes, that would absolutely are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I understand, I understand what nigga let us enjoy it, like, well, well let's period.
Speaker 2: You're right though, good ship guy, you taught us.
Speaker 1: There was a guy that he wrote in I think his name maybe actually twenty name some upon it and he also on Twitter he was like, what grown ass men don't know the difference between shutter and shutter because like shutter with D and shutters with T. And I was like, oh, I get it. I I was like, and there was something else too, Yeah, there was something else that was he mentioned something else, but I was like, like, how often do we use those words? Like, you know, I'm like, it's it's save if it was like they're there and there, that's common enough to where if we didn't know the difference between those like sure, make fun of us, that's like, oh, you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: That's very really baffling to me, is that that's like something that sticks around, right, that they're there and there thing.
Speaker 1: But like that's a you know, like make fun of somebody for that, because that's common enough in our language you should know the difference between those three. Yeah, Shutter, in my mind is is an app for horror movies. Well, shutter the other thing you do in fear when you can shuttering and shut.
Speaker 3: I'm saying in my day to day shutter is two things. It is the shutter speed of a camera, and it is sure the app shutter horror, the one for camera still shutter right the D no, no, no, that's t right. T is for shutter speed.
Speaker 1: So shutters are the things that just look it up before you sound stupider, right, Shutters are the things on your house, right, and then shutters the action you do you in an action. Yeah, So there's there's a couple of different ones, but I just I just wanted to bring this up because like, I don't care. You know, it's not it's not a thing where it's not such a common thing that people used to work. When dude's like, how the fuck do you not know this? Like the English language is fucked him? Like is it really that bad? Sir?
Speaker 2: How the fuck did you not know my dixing your mouf?
Speaker 1: Huh? Figure that I would be a little, I would be a little. I don't know how I forgot about that, dude. Sorry, sorry, just had Molly and Champagne. I don't know. I know it is legendary, it's on the moment I fucked her ass violently. She didn't even know. She woke up in a lot of patreos crying. I thought it was funny, all right, And I didn't even give her money for a text, and I just threw around. I called the copsent or she didn't even know it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's crazy. Date rape somebody that you plant them in front of your house, you call a cop.
Speaker 1: Swish about the super bim where he's just like he just keeps saying nigga, like It just keeps cutting back to him saying nigga, and then he goes, I did nine to eleven swish.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who this talk about. Rick Ross, Get the fuck out of here. Let's read our twenty five dollars patrons every day.
Speaker 1: Imn sucking dick sucking nick, sucking nick, sucking sucking nick every day. You ever heard that song? No? Did you see wait? Wait before we go?
Speaker 2: Did you guys see had this Owen's husband had fucking Andrew Tait on a fucking podcast.
Speaker 1: I was just like, stop, man. He was just like, no, did you think I don't know about people talking to my phone? You don't think I know how to delete things off my phones? They wouldn't find anything on it. And I'm like, this nigga just admitted this is the This nigga just admitted it. So I did see a Because there's this guy fall too lazy to try. He just goes all right, and then he just talks about yeah, I saw a little bit of it. I'm just like, I can't handle anymore. And these people, why is this guy around? And people are hosting a sex trafficker, Like I don't get it.
Speaker 3: The idea of like somebody being like, we really got to get that Fstein client list, but also, yeah, man, I'm really excited to see that Andrew Tait episode of the podcast.
Speaker 2: There was the rest when he came to Miami, who Andrew Tate. There was rest when he came.
Speaker 1: Dude shout out to one of the biggest pussies in the world, Rondo Santis had enough balls. He'd be like this nigga ain't welcome here. And I was like wow, because he usually just like blow up, you know, and he was like the ball. Yeah, usually with his fucking white boots. You ever see those boots he was wearing.
Speaker 2: His boots looked like the boots that the fucking if you guys have watched parents, probably not he wears around Doug Dimodome when they wear those big ass.
Speaker 1: Fucking cowboy both hear fi vers.
Speaker 2: And then other than that is one other thing I wanted to bring before you go. Ethan Klein looks like he's fucking going insane.
Speaker 1: He's he looks a lot of people are using crash out incorrectly, but this is the crash out of all crash out.
Speaker 2: He looks bad.
Speaker 3: He's crashing out correct quite on drugs.
Speaker 1: I saw a video, a short video of somebody. It's unfortunately I've never seen I've never seen that before, like say a person on a platform. You've seen people behind the scenes anonymous be that obsessed with people. I've never seen it at this level. And that's what's different, Right, We've seen he won't stop talking about it's very open. Yeah, and it's it's I would be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I won't deny that him getting banned for playing Hassan stuff is stupid. Oh well that was dumb, But I think the content nuke is a lot of stuff out of context. One it not that, not that Hassan.
Speaker 3: Well, that's kind of the thing that's annoying about it. It's just like neither of these people are like one hundred percent right at all.
Speaker 1: But the one is losing it. But that's kind of the thing where it's just like, Okay, let's say you disagree with each other on something, Okay, what are you doing still harp. I don't know, like maybe it comes across as like, uh, naive or whatever, but for me, I look at it and I'm just like, why if my friend was this obsessed over some other person who he did probably had a good reason to dislike. Let's say, even hypothetically, I would be like, look, bro, keep it off just lot, like I don't know, like to relax a little bit, unplug Maybe I would say, like, do his social media detox or something, because it's like, it's the agree of every fucking story he posts every day. Every I do. I'm at the I'm at this point where I'm be honest, his uh, his producers is his friends.
Speaker 2: They need to say something.
Speaker 1: They need to be like, Bro, we're leaving the show if you don't stop, because it's first of all, it's ruining the show because people a still looking at their metrics and you know, they're hamorrhaging a lot of subscribers because they don't want to hear about this dude every fucking day. Who wants to Who wants to hear about Hassan every day? Even if you don't, even if you don't like him, you're like, yeah, I get it, he sucks. I get it. Kind of where I'm at where I'm just like, oh, all right, I get it, Bro, Like I get it all right, Yeah, but I understand. I understand from his perspective. He I know what's happening. His crash out is it is very clear that since but this is his fault. The contin Nukles received poorly and rightfully so because when you dissect it and see how many things this is what people quick uh summarization. People said that what he did was take clips from his own subreddit and from Destiny subreddit, these clips that were taken out of context so they were not charitable, and he reacted to these and people were like, no, watch this and watch this, and so there were so many things that were incorrect within that documentary because he didn't do the due diligence to just get the actual clip from Hassan's fucking own stream or his own channels. He didn't do that. So whoever put that shit together, if it was him, bro, he fucked up. If it was his homies, they fucked up. And then so he's really upset that He's like, why didn't this work? And if everybody turned on him was like fuck Hassan, Hassan's over party or whatever, I think he would be like, my dick's hard, We're moving on now.
Speaker 3: Didn't happen, right, So he's like harping on the thing to me is just like rerunning it on his Twitch or whatever, over and over, over and over.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't think of a time in my life where I've ever not even close come even close to nothing, even I literally have fix story or anything, like maybe h Cameron Dias. When I was a kid, I was like, fuck, she's hot. You know what I'm saying. That's the closer. Sure, but like when the mask came out, I was like, who's this hurt? Your Fostoner is so hard, it's hateful, But like I'm talking about, that's like the closest maybe a Leah, because a Leah was like I was kind of I was a little came out. I got you. Wow, that touched him that because that even even me, I was like, who even I hate I hate black women. I hate black women. But Alia and Queen the damn is holy ship. And she has a she has a music video called We Need a Resolution. Oh my god, she's hypnotically dancing doing it. She absolutely had because she exploded, so yeah, but was not bro.
Speaker 2: I was up late.
Speaker 1: I was at my grandma's house watching MTV and then it shows scrolling breaking news like fucking I was like, oh my goodness, she I was like, because I had a little bit of an in, I felt this is so stupid, but this is kid ship. I was like, I'm gonna make in the industry and I'm gonna get a fucking date with her because she wasn't that much older than me. She's like, I mean I didn't. I'm gonna be one under candid. I I almost I got caught before I finished prying up in the coffin. All right, we're gonna go ahead. Security tackled me, and I was like, fuck, I almost got my date. Yeah, so I'm banned from her cemetery period into the Wind. Actually had a pig trying to apprehend me at a cemetery because I was just cutting through it. New Egg, the New Egg warehouse where the returns apartment was right next to a Rose Hills, the cemetery Rose Hills, and the first time I didn't know where it was. He got apprehended at the cemetery. Yeah, so here's the thing. I didn't know exactly where the place was. I didn't know exactly where the place was. Hold on, don't cut me off, nigga. And the there was a pathway to cut through the cemetery to get through the to the warehouse. But that was my first time. I know, I didn't need to do that, but that's why the first time, I guess there's a bunch of people robbing graves allegedly. This is what the cop told me. That is insane. Yeah, so when he saw me, he was like, hey, you stop me and shit, and like he actually at one point you fucking like like, uh grabbed He grabbed my arm, and I was like, don't freak out, you know, because yeah, I was like, don't freak out because like, first of all, you're touching me, Like I don't let anybody except for you know, because if you twitch you fasts, he's gonna shoot you, right, But he did. He was like all right, but I was. It was one of those things where I'm nigga, I'm I'm on a bicycle. I'm on a bicycle that's like a dead pole sticker on it, and shit, I'm like, do I look like I'm robbing rade retard?
Speaker 3: Why do you even have a grave? And it's just gonna get robbed.
Speaker 1: That No more graves? Do we have to make a stand? No more fucking graves. It's such a waste.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's a it's a it's a scam.
Speaker 1: Of course it is. That's what I'm saying. We make a stand. No more graves like we are generation, anyone that's around our age, no more graves, and if they do it, we put them in it. It's just a grave. So so they revealed, they reveal.
Speaker 2: They're doing they were doing a SpongeBob Magic the Gathering collab, right, everybody, most people know about that?
Speaker 1: Who want that?
Speaker 3: I didn't mean most people knew about that, most people that, most people that magic.
Speaker 2: Most people know about this SpongeBob Magic the Gap.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the MTG communities, What you mean that's not real? Shut fucking real. Shut the funk up. This is the card for a counter spell. Shut up? Is it really? Yes? That that is solious? I kind of want it. God damn, I'm buying us. I don't trust him necessarily, right, yeah, because no one should. You know, like he saw the Last of Us trailer how many years ago? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Five years ago it came out though you saw it come out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was the same thing. The uh So, I don't understand magic the Gathering, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you supposed to play that in conjunction with like normal ass fucking cards, or is there like a was there like a SpongeBob theme kind of where like you're not gonna put that down next to like a blue Eyes White Dragon or whatever, you know what I mean hypothetically, Yeah, whatever, whatever the Yeah, I don't know what I'm seeing. I like, I don't I don't know the lands.
Speaker 1: These are cards. The cards are in it, you know. I like how you didn't answer your question.
Speaker 2: So what happens is magically gathering there. So there's two versions of magic, right, there's very standard builds, which is different formats where like of certain cardsfrors outline.
Speaker 3: Give me a standard magic the gathering card, give me, give me like a give me like the blue Eyes White Dragon or like the like the.
Speaker 1: The Pikachu Retardo the Magnificent. You're fucking dumb, bitch, But there's some three thousand h p stop.
Speaker 2: Fucking asshole. There's a car called nicol Bolas, right, that's like the Evil Dragons.
Speaker 1: Okay, and is he gonna you can play him next to SpongeBob spongeb parts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, that sucks because it's supposed to be a if the game of magic is sort of like the idea of these there's people that have the power to be able to jump between the world the world as long as they're that han't has always been. What happens is that there's things called secret Layers. They're the idea of They had the fucking Godzilla one, the fucking Walking Dead, power Rangers, not power power, just want that happened Transformer. Those those are like actual like other canonical worlds, but that they bring into the Magic Gathering game.
Speaker 1: And it d t a because you said, Nico Belic, Nico Bolish, I thought, I thought.
Speaker 2: That's dragon for I could finally goes bowling. If you go every single time you turn into a gigante.
Speaker 1: I missed my I was like, I had to shoehorn it in because I missed the opportunities before.
Speaker 2: It's really really insane. I love the idea of secret Layers, but there are too many of them. They're happening too frequently because now they're understanding how power fy P power is money obviously, they're like, oh Adamy are Marvel. There's a Spider Man whole set, which is people got really mad about because usually the Secret Layer characters are not used in like the actual competitive standard means. But the Spider Man set is gonna be in the regular like competitive constructed like four of each card version. So I'm gonna be going to tournaments killing white older, middle aged white man with Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Moss ross and making them mad the game nobody, this is the real Spider Man, this is per game, and they're gonna be like you, he's gonna turn into an orb He's gonna turn into a fucking little orb of darkness of like good job. They have like Klansmen fucking cards like uh like Grand Wizards ship and can something be called was anymore? The implications are too bad in America. Now, I feel like it can be taken back.
Speaker 3: I feel like it can be taken back. Yeah, I feel like the KKK is like what it's there? But we start a band, they're so pussy now it's insane. Yeah, you want to start not even about it anymore?
Speaker 1: No, come on, we can take about Grand Wizards.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think, ok, I think.
Speaker 1: That's sick as we got.
Speaker 2: We got to copy their esthetic to it. We're just taking you gotta copy some of their aesthetics.
Speaker 1: We're gonna read the names. I look up a Grand with it right now, we'll shop, we'll shop, we'll shop the what we're doing it. I don't care what you say, but we're doing it. Okay, great, And if you don't, if you don't do it, I'm gonna say, it's you insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you heard this, you started. We're not gonna post episodes and we can see it. We're gonna say, Christiler.
Speaker 3: I'm on media blackout for that. Like I don't, I don't want to see anything else, but I'm I'm I'm stoked at it.
Speaker 1: Chris Raygun and the Grand Wizards. That is the only game that guy's been, the only game that Ice Raygun and the Grand Wizards. That's pretty good. It doesn't sound nearly as bad as it should be.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna say that's the only game that, like I know, was a good game. That just don't like I'm not a big fan of it. That's trending.
Speaker 1: It's very specific.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh, I mean, it's like I don't know, it's like it's like magic.
Speaker 1: I haven't played it yet.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, it's like anything.
Speaker 3: It's just like that's such a specific game that like if you're not tuned for that, like there's no reason, right, Yeah, yeah for sure, but uh, like I'm not I'm not so good. I'm not calibrated for card games at all.
Speaker 1: That looks so fucking awesome, Dude, what is that? It's just like the gold though, that.
Speaker 2: That's so cool, Like if that's what they made it magically, Like, that's not fair for me particularly they can playe assholes. Why because I'm black and I love fantasy ship and it's like, you've taken so much from me.
Speaker 1: That's why you take it back, as you know, they would say the hard art for us, and we got we got Nigga. I think we can take back the Wizard, weird and dragon. We start wearing that.
Speaker 2: We just gotta get do with hittle.
Speaker 1: Kanye. Kanye is fucking looking for like companions anywhere he can get it right now. He is tripping because, like he's there's plenty of people that aren't fucking with him anymore, and now he's like he's desperately reaching out to fucking Dave Blunts. Really, yeah, do you think he'll be at that show? Looks cool? He might, dude, I'm sipping on if he's in if he's in Cali at the time, I think he'd probably show up, and that's actually a little weird.
Speaker 2: I really don't want Kanye to succeed anymore at all, but it makes me sound.
Speaker 3: You're Google histories must be fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Google like some FBI ship if you're white, for sure. But dude, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars, not patrons.
Speaker 1: Now, let's do it. So, uh, you're gonna You're gonna country down. They're fucking idiots, man, like what they gotta take that like cool ass wizard ship because.
Speaker 2: They're stupid Catholics in general. They take everything that's cool and make it fucking gay and home of very true. Uh.
Speaker 3: Three two one racist hokage. Uh oh my goodness j R. From the producers of The Mexicans starring Brad Pitt comes The Last N Word on Earth starring Tom Hanks.
Speaker 1: It would be something. I never watched The Mexican. That's a real movie.
Speaker 2: You don't even know.
Speaker 1: Why it is exactly that's why he played the Mexican. I I don't know. I never watched it Hunting a Mexican. But people were they were saying, like, I imagine it's not because if you watch The Last Samurai because a lot of people were like, what is Tom Cruise wiser? You know they were right, So I imagine it's gotta be similar, like the Mexican is not like an actual racely incinsitive. I don't know. I never watched it. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: The Last Samurai is so weird because it's like, fucking it's awesome. Why Like it's like I think it's really good. Also, what his name is in it? The fre like the guy that Asian got it's and everything that's yeah, ever got his name? But he's watching I was watching clips of what is it? Uh, Tom Cruise has less grossman.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about this. I will massacre you, I will max card you, I will fuck you up. And they're like looking on the phone like they're like, who's got a really sick iron grip?
Speaker 2: I do go over there and punch that guy in his face.
Speaker 1: Because hard you know that the key grip? I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know a lot about that movie really, but like apparently like he only like he demanded that role, like Tom well, no, Tom Crew specifically demanded like I want fat hands. Like that wasn't like he was just supposed to be like something exec and he was like Tom Crew said, I'll do it, but I need fat hands and I want to dance in the dancing.
Speaker 1: He said that it makes sense because I don't think. I was like that makes sense that he demanded the dancing because he is a he's a dancing guy.
Speaker 3: But it's so funny, like the idea because like Ben Stiller, I think it was like what like Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller didn't understand what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: I love Ben. He's been on an All Star run too, man. I mean he's he's in the background, is making good moves and I'm like, dude.
Speaker 1: He's he's like I forgot how long ago, Like say, so the Fairly Brothers were killing it back in the day, like though somebody asked me dumb and dumber fucking son about Mary there. Somebody asked me, like where did I get my sense of humor? And I'm that was the one that I missed, like the Fairly Brothers definitely because it was a stupid ship. It was so dumb, and so it definitely infected me because I think about God, damn it, I mentioned him last time that dude from SNL with the Big Ears, and I just, uh, he was the hitch hiker with the body bag and the son about Mary and I was talking about this last time and I just stumbled upon his podcast because a Nick Mullen from Cometown was it was a guest and I was like, weird, there he is. It's the guy and I forgot his name immediately again. But yeah, but that guy that scene, if you got go watch that scene back, the hitch hiking scene with the with the with the seven minute abs. It's so fucking funny, Like that guy is so on point. I don't know if it's like improv either if it was improv or not. It's one of the best stretches of like comedy genius to me in a long time. Some people are just funny like that man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like they're really unassuming about it, right, you know, like you wouldn't have guessed until you saw that scene.
Speaker 2: Distiller man, he's he's been making like Native Museum movies too. It's the first one. I think the movie is actually pretty.
Speaker 1: Definitely saw the first one I remember being fun.
Speaker 3: They didn't really good for me really, not that I hated them. They're just kind of like, you know, they.
Speaker 1: Remember being I would have to see it again. He's the yeah, that's it. That blew my. I was like, what the fuck you're doing this?
Speaker 2: And then he talks about it, is like, yeah, it was a weird idea, and I was like, give it a try, and it turned out pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I never would have guessed, like if if you came to me, if anybody came to me with that idea, I would have been like, this is dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm just shooting on Trump all the time, and like just subtly shooting on Trump every time he says something. No, I haven't seen, I haven't seen, care about it. Be a joke, but on I guess, I don't know. I give me money.
Speaker 3: If I'm to me, I'm I would honestly be more impressive if somebody loved Trump and somehow was capable of making something good, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It would be to me, would be a lot more interesting.
Speaker 3: It would be cool as supposed to be like well, of course, yeah, most people are reasonable.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're not evil. MI night anyway, trash anyway, the Mexican. Mexican. I am going to kill the more I am delivered. I don't like colon no more. Three gays gear, three gays, Grace, yeah, Grace. Tell me if you can three gays gay, you can see the gay inside of me. Emma thrown in big Bucks, two rats and a trench coat. Imagine pulling a dog apart like a bloomin onion? Did you imagine it? Isn't that fucked up.
Speaker 2: Barks every time? It whales every time?
Speaker 1: I kind of want to bloo an onion. It's like a weird Yeah, there's an outpack not that far away? Really? Yeah? What? Yeah? On uh the Woods Street? Is that Angelo or something? Really? Yeah? I think we go down there, you'll you'll hit it before you get on the five.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, an outback?
Speaker 1: Guess what the fucking downtown? All right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Actually I can't taste anything. Oh yeah, everything everything I think I want right now, I do, but like I can't. That sucks.
Speaker 2: The mad TV Smith, good Will Smith.
Speaker 1: Shut up. I've seen this. I've seen that before. That's why I didn't react to when you said it, because I'm like, I've seen this fucking ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's nor McDonald and already like leg is so yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course already said that. Did you see that he lost his the cartilage in his nose. He did so much coke. How do you lose cartilage? It eats away your car? The coke coke, get coca cola? Yeah, he was you sniffing coca cola. No, he did so much coke that he lost everything supporting his nose. I've seen that it went flat. So he looked like a reverse squidward reverse something because he still had something, but instead of it being long, it was completely wide. It was the flat. It looks like stingray on is not on his face.
Speaker 2: I think that pulled that picture. I can't imagine he.
Speaker 1: Fixed it a little bit, but dude, and it's flat as it's insane.
Speaker 2: But it's also mad funny.
Speaker 1: You could tell. I love that clip because you could tell Norm just wants.
Speaker 3: Someone to hear that he because he knows it, already pitched this and he knows that it's embarrassing and he wants him to tell the story.
Speaker 2: Like gum is on his face.
Speaker 1: It's like gum is on his face. That is amazing. That looks crazy. It looks like he's being like smudged out of the picture. What the hell happened?
Speaker 2: Coke?
Speaker 1: He did monumental amounts of coke.
Speaker 2: That's not what I was expecting at all.
Speaker 1: So here's this new something, here's a fix nose, and I gotta say it's kind of better than I'll see a lot of those alien Hollywood bitches.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, it's it's kind of thin.
Speaker 1: It's very thin, because I feel like those rhino plastic people only do thin noses, like they're extremely rare, not how to make a real, like looking nose. They're all racist and but by default I don't think they're trying to be racist, but they'll never give you like, oh, there's a listen. Let me be honest. They're teachers who taught them how to do it.
Speaker 3: All came from like a very specific place and then they were like, we don't know how to make a real nose.
Speaker 2: Now really know how to make these like real skinny.
Speaker 1: Bro I'm beyond like Scissor siss A. I love Scissor, but her nose is, uh, it don't match. It don't match her face.
Speaker 2: She's done so much work done, it don't match her face at all. Scene because I thought she was a fine looking girl.
Speaker 1: But she looks great.
Speaker 2: But she got she wasn't like she wasn't an exceptional beauty before. But she was a fine looking girl. She looked fine.
Speaker 1: I think I think she's really fucking pretty.
Speaker 2: She was. She's a pretty girl. It's like she was not like a like undeniable, like.
Speaker 1: You don't look good enough for Kingston.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's still a pretty girl. She's black, so I wouldn't date or anything that wouldn't she's so crazy.
Speaker 1: So so let me show you, like an she got a lot of work done. But like, so let's say I'm really still thinking. Here's here's get older. Look at her nose. It's like it's just in the nose that is, it's.
Speaker 2: Not her originally, that's still she still had oh ship.
Speaker 1: So the wait, hold on, looks not real? Oh okay, so you're right about original. Scizza actually looked very different. She's not even an ugly girl there though she looks so so here's here I think this is o G. So is this it? Yes, that's what she looks so this is OG says, yeah, that looks like normal. So that's a normal girl that looks like that looks like somebody I've met before. I'm more akin to like this is what you know? Like, Okay, I'm like that. I think I think she's pretty. I think she got some nice dsl Okay, now let's let me show you her modern nose. Dude. Look at this ship so pencil in the bridge that looks like a fucking drawn even like that right now that right now, she she doesn't look like this. No, you look like what I thought this was what she looks like right.
Speaker 2: Now because I would just watch the movie she was in with Kiky Palmer, who I adore. That's like where my crushes.
Speaker 1: I was at the kid. Oh yeah, I can't believe she died. I was a little bit too.
Speaker 2: She's she's about your age, I think, and she's like a little she might be she's like somewhere between both of our ages.
Speaker 1: I guess that was just like that because she was on like Nickelodeon stuff. But that was I was a little bit older. I kind of missed. I think I missed her, like I missed it like the Victorious stuff and the Kiki's whatever ye delivery service whatever it was called delivery service. No, she's slightly older than I am. She's like a little a month told him and Chris, Okay, yeah, She's like, yeah, I just remember it's pretty I like her. I like what was her show? I didn't really like her showing true jacks.
Speaker 2: I know her to be.
Speaker 1: That's what I know her that. I don't know what that is her first like real movie. She was like really younger. So she was in like a spelling Bee. Yeah, it's a spelling D movie, Spelling B movie. That's interesting. In the be was it like the the spelling be like not to be good World Smith?
Speaker 2: Was it like spelled be?
Speaker 1: And then they just like they didn't even know that she was.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I hate race people that are funny, dude, It's it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny because it's so it's so it's so over the too Will Smith stupid and it's four.
Speaker 1: They couldn't figure like they no one can figure out that it was to figure goddamn, was like, that's so that's what makes it funny, right, It's really funny.
Speaker 2: It's like it was racist. It's like he says, such fucking crazy ship. He's like, look here, man, I'm lucky. I'm a real nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky. It is funny the way he says he's funny.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, it's just that he's a fucking bigot.
Speaker 1: He does have some charisma that is very true, Like.
Speaker 3: If he wasn't a racist, I'd love to have one persona that people pretend to have, if that makes sense, Like I understand it with.
Speaker 1: Him, Yeah, but then there are other people. I'm like, why, I don't get this at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shapiro, that Shapiro has none, Like, as.
Speaker 1: Far as the right wing, is probably the only one that has any fucking like think of another right winger that has like real riz or whatever. Yeah, I wouldn't say riz Rich is more like attraction stuff. But I know what you mean. I mean, it's that he's talking. It's literally derivative from I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand what you mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, shut the fuck up. Okay, what well, I'm just like, why even the reality who gives a ship it's the same thing. Come on, yeah, god, he's ma got hees my But no, think of the I know ones, the but they're fake dodg Yes, the fake though they're not really. I don't think I want that conservative money. I don't think I think I black. They're just like he did for the money channel called the Conservatis Murder took the fuck Up stunt If I was a Flintstone, yea, I'm trying to think of It's gonna be another Brazilker, another charismatic conservative like.
Speaker 2: What all minorities Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Berserker, Browley gap Shot and Sweeney Snark Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Somali. Happy birthday, Derek you agent.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. How old are you know? Ninety nine feels like I'm thirty seven as Saturday was Saturday. Yeah, it was very well. I always keep it low key. I usually don't even go anywhere except for I wanted to meet my friend's new girlfriend. Yeah. And uh and somebody gave you a Hereditary on dvdah yeah, yeah, that's right, that's right. I forgot I was gonna say that. My friend, one of my oldest friends, he just started of course, he just recently started listening to the podcast. He never checked it out before. You know, I feel like most of our friends there's probably some of them, but then like most of your friends are probably listen. I've see you. I'm not gonna listen exactly. Yeah, yeah, and yeah, I don't want that so you just started listening to it recently, and but he's actually listening now. I thought he was just gonna check one episode and be like, oh okay and just dip. But uh he. First of all, he commissioned something that we were talking about that we forget every conversation we have, and he, uh he commissioned something that was really cool. We're talking about the sides of spiders and what would make be scarier bigger when or smaller and whatever. Uh me commissioned something like that. And then he showed up. We went to Dave and Busters to just to meet up with a couple of our old friends, and uh yeah, he shows up with the Hereditary TVD. I was laughing. I was like, dude, you're fucking actually listening to the podcast, because it's like, if it's so deep, it's still the point where one of my friends on Instagram she doesn't know the lore of what's happening. So he replied like, oh, I love that movie ten out of ten, and I just laughed because I'm like, this guy has no idea. I've just been shitting all over it because it seems I'm like it's completely just on the podcast. So yeah, that was pretty cool. Yeah, So I have Hereditary on Blu Ray and I'm gonna I actually was thinking about. I'm like, I gotta like put it on display like next to hear or something so he can be seen in the shot. Yeah, just to you know, forever. Oh and also I did somebody someone sent me a scathing some fucking anonymous guy named gamer one two three whatever, like literally that was his name on Instagram, and he was just like, yeah, your takes were as bad as your takes back in the day. This is you fucking retort. And I was just like, yo, well, I was like, of course, I just put a bunch of crying emojis, like I can't believe you're upset about this, Like it's just to take about a fucking stupid movie, dude, Hereditary. Yeah, yeah, he was you. Specifically, he replied to that story that I put up, showing me holding it, and I was like, that's so funny. I can't believe people are that upset, Like it's like my favorite pick anything, Halo whatever, Like, and somebody took a ship on a Hey, I don't you would be like okay, yeah, all right, like I'd probably join you. I was like I don't have anything that I would get like feverishly upset about, like like how dare you disparage this thing? And I'm like, it's fucking media, dude, calm down, that's whatever.
Speaker 2: Man, a bitch got her head cut off.
Speaker 1: I laughed.
Speaker 2: I laughed half an hour.
Speaker 1: It was fucking laugh at that. If you didn't laugh at that, you're fucking weird. That was funny. I mean, that's objectively funny.
Speaker 2: No shocking, but yeah, I mean it is.
Speaker 1: I mean I guess it would. It's funny because it's just so like what the fuck is well, how shocking it is in fact that it's such a clean cut.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because she was the implications that she's kind of made out of butter, you know, like it's just just.
Speaker 1: As some of the subtexts that I'm missing the butter. She's a or and or Margarine? What is she? It's like, oh, there's a there's an allegory for she's a heavy cream, she's a land of Lakes. She's rhetoric and redemption. Let the commies hit the tongue with the ces at the tongue with the kindes of my tongue.
Speaker 3: I love the character interactions in Marvel Rivals, But was it necessary for Moonnight to call her be a real bigger penising a bullet into a giant's forehead?
Speaker 1: Domination Vaughan of the Dead.
Speaker 3: Big titty goblins are my weakness, walking fleshlights, My guys, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, Yeah, what's wrong with you? They're the size of children. Bro. I'm sorry, I'm just not like, I know that that's very disrespectful to like little people, but like, fuck they are. I'm sorry. There's some little people that all you know. Of course, it's the proportions. It's the proportions. I couldn't if they have limbs like babies, I can't do it, like you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: That whole world is not yeah, like you know, just like a normal sized human shrunken. I think I could probably make an.
Speaker 2: Exception right proportional nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yes, because at that point, I'm like, fun, I don't think I can get I don't think you have limbs like bait. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be rude, but I can't figure out how to I don't know how to draw this.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. I can't draw this. I can't draw it. Derek, not shoving is innocent for him.
Speaker 3: Round that Asian learning Emmy one is intended to be a commercial loss for tax reasons. Derek, please listen to Maximum the Hormone. They're like Japanese version of System of a dowmix with corn and I did. They did two death note theme songs similar link. I'm sure I heard it, but but sin it to me and be like, oh yeah. My favorite Derek moment is when he spurred out on Twitter because some rando said Red Dead two was boring.
Speaker 1: Well he was wrong. I spurred out on Twitter. I don't know. See, this is what I'm talking about. The spurg is like reserved for Like I've literally never I've never tweeted ay, That's like, how do you do that? Like? Have you ever? Have you ever had something like bitch, you put something?
Speaker 2: No, just I lose my chocolate while I'm doing getting mad And I'm like I've been I watched you.
Speaker 1: Constantly get angry. I've been annoyed, right, But I don't. I don't. I can't. I can't flip out. No, you get angry. I've seen you I've been annoyed.
Speaker 2: I get annoyed for sure, but I can't like even like now, like when I'm tweeting things, I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I can disagree once you're like almost finished, you kind of got it out. You're like, I don't stupid? Who gives a ship? Yeah? I try, I remember the last time? Did I? What did I? I don't even know. I don't even I'm trying to see if the twitter in like a month. It feels like, why is this ship coming up? Now? You fucked?
Speaker 2: Now you fuck?
Speaker 1: I can find anything about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Return of Blackface Fred Flintstone. I ya, but didn't do nothing black.
Speaker 1: Did that happen? I don't remember. Sounds like something that would.
Speaker 3: Times eating lead until I make until the Mega Wish Foundation gets me a Chris Chris raygun in femboy gear.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be waiting a while, my.
Speaker 3: Guy funk off. You're not a part of the joke. If you can gape till I get home, Uh, it means a lot to you. Thug Zilla, Kingy of the hoodstas losing all my friends in the custody battle. Kurt Cobaine pov cut my dick to pieces. Oh now my ow now my peepe hurt bab stupid death Jack, the world's fastest Mallori. Hey, hey, mister Disray, I've been down for the count fucking dudes for a couple of days. Hyper viper Beam. My name is Jake, and you guys have really hurt my feelings. What do I have to do to dethrone King of Haphazard?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Got the power? You like me off? I got the power? You know, suck me off like he does every day. It's insane, big meat every day, big meat, he stinks. Goooner killed by men who twerk. Andy, the man Who's Andy's and our back to st here and forever Dandy, Uh billy boyd Bossman. Shimmy shimmy yah, shimmy yam shimmy Ya give me some pipe because I'm dead and gay.
Speaker 3: I live in Texas. I ain't going to Vegas to eat roadhouse when Elon finally dies. Catch me going stupid in the club. Like Jim carries the mask, I like that, yoused to specify Jim carries the mask the other one. The in game currency in Call of Duty is called CP.
Speaker 1: Whoops, Hello my baby, my honey, pop it's ragtime gal.
Speaker 2: Hello my baby, Hello, my honey, Hello, my ragtime girl. I love getting that they destroy things. That makes me so much like someone having so much fun that they're destroying things in their week.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Like people just like oh, like the back to Mask it was like having a ball and destroying the club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was, it was.
Speaker 3: It was in such a wackies anyway, that's funny to me. Kids, Larious Gensina, Dan Schneider, meek Mill. By the way, I remember seeing that on Twitter, A bunch of this bunch of this stuff right about like or like I must have been a blue sky, I guess because I'm a blue sky. But like, there's is a munch of people being like, man, John Cena is doing a heel turn or whatever. Right, no context for what the fuck that means at all? Really, I have no concept of what.
Speaker 2: Has been famously again, you never heard of a heel turn before.
Speaker 1: I have, But like, what is it? What do you who cares is when you played a villain this well, I mean I get it that you don't care if you don't like fucking wrestling. Is it of any consequence that it's happening. Yeah, because his entire career he's never been a bad guy. He'stonically been a good imagine fucking that happening to any twenty years consistently been good and then all of a sudden, villain like not like a vent or anything, Peter Parker is out here breaking people's necks and flinging him in the walls. Yeah, okay, but that means that's that equates to something. It doesn't though, because it's kind of like when when America became hydro whatever and everybody was people were like, well, yeah, it was a big fucking deal in the world.
Speaker 2: Why because Captain America is famously you don't have to be retarded, you like have to be because to me, it's.
Speaker 1: Just like, yeah, they're obviously just like doing a thing. Well, yes, it's not gonna stay this way, dude, that's little. But Chris, Chris, you're you're president. Think about a place where it snows that it never snows. It's the same fucking thing. I guess this thing has been consistent for this many years and holy shit, it's snowing. It's just it's a shock. Yeah, I mean, I guess because like there was no indication that they're going to do it.
Speaker 2: It's been decades while doing uninvested in things that you can't conceptualize people being excited or up in arms about things, and I think that's mad.
Speaker 1: Well, I just look at it.
Speaker 3: It's like he's an actress, so it's like, Okay, yeah, he's gonna do a new thing.
Speaker 2: That's true, like whatever, and people understand that it's fake, right, But that's not what the people are working out of. It's like watching a show, right, and then a character dying. You know, the person isn't dead in real life, but it's still a shocking thing seeing someone die.
Speaker 1: I guess I did, I really, I it really is just wrestling that I can't conceptualize.
Speaker 2: It's it's just theatrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why wrestling, I understand.
Speaker 3: I don't know because I just I I don't get any part of it, Like I don't. I don't understand the theatrics of it. I don't understand the choreography of it. I understand the like it doesn't register to me as media even it registers to me. It's like it might as well just be like that's vapor very interesting. It's like you you can't you can't get enthralled by a play, I mean, or a musical.
Speaker 1: No, it seems like specifically only wrestling is the thing, No, is it? It is wrestling specifically there's something about wrestling, but it literally is it's a physical play though literally it's a play. But it of course, but it's specifically why well it's.
Speaker 3: Not even it's not about not understanding it. It's about it just doesn't register to me as anything.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling you what it is though. It is just that it's a play.
Speaker 2: Literally, it's a play, but not really quite literally to play with a physical aspect to it.
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 3: I guess it is no, because if it was, it would be a play, yes, and then you would go to see it, and then it would be the same thing every time.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's ongoing story. It's effectively the same way as a play, but it has a physical aspect and it's continuously going.
Speaker 1: So it's a soap opera. Yeah, it's much closer than that. Yeah, I guess, but like you can call it a play, I understand what you're saying, but if you want to be more accurate about it, saying that soap opera is actually uh much more accurate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess that's probably part of it, because soap operas are also like.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like soap operas at all. I've watched them before. I've watched them before. Yeah, it's different, like the I watched Passions with my sisters. That could changed the cha It's like it's it functions like the soap opera, but it does not have the passion, the passion the Christ. No passions, the fucking so proper on NBC we were kids.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know. I heard maybe I saw Days of.
Speaker 2: Our Lives General Hospital like that.
Speaker 1: I remember that. What is the one that was? Oh my god, it's like a Spanish one like the novella's. Yeah, sure, there's a lot of them, but I don't know the name. I didn't watch.
Speaker 3: I remember some of them, but grand din't even watch the villas.
Speaker 1: Those things were gardening jojo them. They got novellas on their TV Spanish. No, so it was probably translated in whatever.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people from the Middle East ship that speaks Spanish because of because I'm like interesting, I'm like, why do you speak Spanish fluently? It's because I learned from novella's. One of my friends is from Iran. She can speak English fluently, Spanish and French because of dramas than speaking like I don't I don't know. Irani is the language.
Speaker 1: People usually still call uh Farsi.
Speaker 2: I guess it's Farsi, right, Yeah, she speaks it fluently, And I'm like, why do you what?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I watched a lot of novellas. I thought Americans on the contry, the content of America work garbage. I'm like, you're solid, solid.
Speaker 1: I seeing a dance Schneier meek Mill. That's my No.
Speaker 3: No Square featuring p Diddy, Watto defending Israel.
Speaker 1: Watto? What if Israel?
Speaker 3: Whimsical boying type skid daddler? Should that describe you?
Speaker 1: Do you think? Do you think? Are you a whimsical boying type skid daddler? Boying? Is that? Is that how you skidaddle? You boy? All right? That's you're like a little yeah literal literally forty k facts.
Speaker 3: Dark elder rape people into furniture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're really bad.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a crazy lure. Man. Dark elders are.
Speaker 3: Kevin Durant's feet, loudmouth doctor man lover, How are you going to stop worrying and love the cock. Fuck you, I am paying my TV license bits mimster pants, freezing Chris and a block of ice than filling him. Fuck face Unstoppable, the Prince of fat Hazard, h spumbuffutters, jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades.
Speaker 1: I am become meme. I am become mim. I am become uh definitive.
Speaker 3: Top five Black people Lebron Keith, David Future, Tim Duncan Sweeney goat Man. Derek should definitely touch Kingston every episode.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I got you cock Star Dickleback because we all just want to suck big black balls stomachs filled with at least fifteen cocks since cloaking Uh vaggar when marimbo, When marimba rhythms start to play, spread my cheeks, make me gay like a lazy Yosha nuggs is shore my oles gay more gay, little beetle with a craving for beetle Penis. Sonic fans found a way to recompile Xbox or sixty games.
Speaker 1: Especially Oh that shit that just happened to lose A Valkyre that was fucking like Asian kid like was like stalking her. You see that they were doing some I L. Stre First of all, you don't look at I hate victim blaming, but also what the you don't need to look I posid it needs to I r L stream freaks need a I r L stream. Valkya and all those bitches are fucking making tons of money. You don't need to go out in public and endanger yourself with these freaks. And exactly what happened. What happened. So some dude was stalking some of her and her friends.
Speaker 2: It was Senna Valkaa and I think Pokey and oh really yeah, and they fucking some guy was like threatening them and like accosted them, and they were fucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're saying something like they're they're conference security in the area of like security, trying to get somebody, and he was like, I'm gonna fucking kill you, and like they like attacked this dude attacked her. Oh really straight up attack attacked. Yeah, he was some little bitch. So like they didn't get hurt, but it could have been infinitely worse, right, he could have something on them or whatever. And it's like one of those things where I'm like, dude, that's fucked up. It sucks that activated your ranium rod, dude, really up Damn, I don't know what kind of charges. Yes, uranium. He starts glowing green like hope. When he transformed, he almost becase.
Speaker 3: I didn't I heard a little bit about something that happened, but like I wasn't sure what the fu.
Speaker 2: It actually didn't blow up as much as I thought it would, just because of the fact that information on the Internet goes so fucking horribly fast. Yeah, but it was really sad. It's like, look, I don't look. I'm not a I'm not a I'm not a lady stream I'm not a stream person in general. I don't watch streams at all, honestly. Like I watched Critical Role sometimes when I can catch it, and I usually watched the vod on like Dotube. Sure, but like I just think irl streaming is just not a safe thing, particularly.
Speaker 1: Freaks from understanding. It was like the dumbasses that were like harassing people. What was that dumb John kid's name with David Brick No, he crashed his car. He's a David Brick light though, I mean, like you know what I mean so far, he's like way worse from what I've seen, annoying. I can't remember his name something with it doesn't matter. I can't remember, But people know what I'm talking about. If you're listening, you've probably seen this guy. God, he makes me angry, Like Jack Dorty, there you go, there you go. I would not figure that out. I would that was something I was going with a peer, So off Jack Doherty.
Speaker 3: God, I was thinking Smuno or something.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think IRL streaming is really good. I think unfortunately it's unfair when you get a certain size and you're a woman, female streamer, you are, you are people. People are going to your streams.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You should be streaming out like that because I show up, Chris.
Speaker 1: Will show will show up. You might should you shot? That might be?
Speaker 2: That might be a golden opportunity for you. Chris goes there, he finally meet He's like, hey, it was good and it works. And Chris, what does he mean stop saying that?
Speaker 1: Man? Man, that'd be that'd be, that'd be a great day for you. Look, no interest valcaa Pokemon sen All y'all. Look, I'll there's no more like white and night and shining armors and stuff all those Malady guys are kind of white. Yeah, I mean it's usually white guys. That's why accidentally tripped up nine shining armors and they're all gone. They retreated like those Maladi dudes. I don't know where they are. So I got you. You're tired.
Speaker 3: I used to spend all my days defending women, and now I'm just gotcha.
Speaker 1: Well check it. Listen, I have a I have a six foot longs vyhander. I will protect you all, my lady.
Speaker 2: I will not protect them, that's not my problem.
Speaker 1: Look what's probably gonna happen. I'm gonna swing and you're all gonna get nicked a little bit because it's very long. It's like a six foot long sword is much longer than you really think it is extended to, so it becomes much longer. You're gonna swinging by hender. You're not gonna be able to play. You're not gonna play a f You're gonna throw something out. You're gonna be on the floor.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh no, I hurt myself. There's a sword. This enemy of mine's gonna pick the sword up and then and then now they have a sword. Don't listen on, I got you.
Speaker 1: I used to have a glave just where to go into my enemies. I broke off in your interview. I think I think I left it in the old apartment. Damn, that's.
Speaker 2: The old apartment, last reck of a frame of Like I can't take something, I guess what about?
Speaker 1: There are things that I grabbed this jelly.
Speaker 3: There are things that I've left in old apartments where I'm just like, we just didn't have the room to pack it, or we just didn't have the room to take it.
Speaker 2: Our last one, for sure, our last time we moved out. For sure, I just didn't have I couldn't bring anything for me.
Speaker 3: It was the one before that where I left because I had a I had a big something. You might know it if you remember videos.
Speaker 1: Inside.
Speaker 3: I had a big like explosive barrel, like like a almost like like a from a video game where you would like shoot in and it would explode. Had that had an alien like a fake little.
Speaker 1: I remember the alien. Ye didn't take that now. I couldn't fit it in the fucking I could have fitted there. There was like one place I could have put it, but it would have been shredded the funk up. Yeah, And it was just been like I guess I just let I leave it, and I came back and hoped that I could get it, but they locked everything down and I saw it sitting in their fucking office.
Speaker 2: They just took the alien was moving that apartment. We did it all in one day, which is not a good idea.
Speaker 1: That was too much.
Speaker 2: We also definitely screwed them over a little bit.
Speaker 1: We fed Oh really, I mean, well they didn't they just take your or whatever. Yeah, but like I tried to, like you know, try to cover salvage it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there was like you know how like I remember like when we when I was building the studio for the for the podcast in the in that weird long living room that we had.
Speaker 1: I remember like I sprayed adhesive.
Speaker 3: I used a bunch of adhesive sprays, so there was a bunch of foe and I just painted over the phone.
Speaker 1: You painted over the foam like that you pin that is crazy? Them an extra step because they need to send it down.
Speaker 3: Well no, I did sand it, I like, because because you can't get all of it out, So I I sanded as much of it as I could and then I painted over it.
Speaker 2: But like you know, it's still probably great after four seconds of observing you like, that's still wrong exact good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you knew something was there, you'd be like there was something wrong here. But anyway, anyway, come yeah, yeah, don't uh, don't stream if you're a woman.
Speaker 1: Not a great idea dangerous? Well me though, I'll protect you with my blinder, black old sun. Won't you come?
Speaker 3: Human shield? More like two birds, one stone?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Smitchy the kid the greatest gape Ichivan Kasuka plays says play monster hunter, post clarity nut uh, screw scrotocles, harbinger of testes, har of balls, and need me some calcium cannons right now? The negotiator, nice, I do not care for Sabrina Carpenter can't get into your music. It insists upon itself. Yush, Doc Brown and Marty McFly traveling back in time to save Epstein from getting busted by the Feds. These are the voyages of the Starship Denterprise on its continuing mission across Sweeney's tooth gap. Craig the Canadian witnessing horrors beyond my comprehension.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: But if he's so afraid of something that you just can't understand it.
Speaker 2: That's how all the love crafture is.
Speaker 3: I guess, but like you specifically can't imagine that, so you'd be scared.
Speaker 1: Never mind it's your boy, Shawney d How hilarious would it be if God is actually real?
Speaker 3: We're all wrong about him? In the Day of reckoning comes and then it just ends. That was almost a complete thought. Snart Tank fan are now homeless and deported. Serpuce Agent two sixty seven, MegaR Debt's evil twin brother Vaggot.
Speaker 1: Live nice whoa so dumb maggot?
Speaker 2: Vaggot specifically uh meg.
Speaker 1: Gay Sinatra's perfectly polished derby shoes sticking out of Luis Guzman's ass cave cave Diver's style curve stopping Nazis on the edge of Sweeney's tooth gap, Sweeney's improv class where if the bit goes longer than thirty seconds, he shoots you in the head.
Speaker 3: Slurping stroke and smoking joking drip, mh Lord of all drip? How do three grown men not know the difference between shutter and shutter? Lamal Obi want you blow me?
Speaker 1: God? Damn it?
Speaker 3: Waiting for the Sween hunting tear I want his belt, Kremlin the Gremlin. I use X solely for porn, and I couldn't be happier. Jade Empire deserves a remake. Coded Game Marvin Gay. I don't even have to change anything to make it gay. We are made in God's image. Time to come tribute him. Since Kingston hates being touched? Does he even ask? Does he even have sex? Or just jack off from the hallway wage slave five eighty three?
Speaker 1: Both I come.
Speaker 3: Therefore I am the Puppini Brothers Present. Gordon Ramsey cleaning asmen, Gold's Room, ASMR. Don Donkerson, a colon swinging slasher. A dentist named Little Little s Adams once wrote a letter to the President about how bats were put on earth to help God win.
Speaker 1: World War Two.
Speaker 2: A's a scientist.
Speaker 3: Bone me now got six dicks in my ass and I'm thinking maybe sixteen maybe six dick sings so hard. Now, stop naming extra Amo episodes, catching up on questions.
Speaker 1: It gets confusing.
Speaker 3: Any random gay little title that will make it easier.
Speaker 1: There's usually like that's a good point, little I thought. I usually put something at the end of it, like three four or some shit yeah, or I put the date, actually put the date. It's usually the date. People don't whatever, Well i'll shut up. I'll name them whale piss and then like all sorts of bullshit and then you'll see how that is.
Speaker 3: Sweeney likes to eat snikers upside down hill.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck. I don't think RFK actually talked like that with the Oh holy fuck, I didn't think RFK actually talked like that. What the fuck is wrong with him? That's crazy? This um America good for him? Yeah? Man? What? Oh? Yeah? I put that in. I put a little because I had another one of those uh where I had I had to cut something out of the dark tank and because like one conversation was just going a little bit too long. It was like the we're talking about like Ethan ship, Like it's too long. Who gives a ship? So I like cut of like some of it out, but like if there was no smooth transition. So I I put a little called action to our our Patreon as RFK, so it just cuts in and he's he's usually selling it, so we probably got some extra sales, you know. Nice. Thanks thanks k.
Speaker 3: Bbe Fishy uh Limp Biscuits and Gravy the KFC com pledge John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine, one of the callous Elite four says, verily before he comes at you, uh the first David Sweeney sings sugar by system of it down, but it's the N word, Sweeney, Get off your fucking phone. GETX is back, and this time he's full on gay pre Roz Blake and ein six.
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: I am Derek already Hereditary opinion inspired seeing his heel turn. I'm Derek and my favorite movie is Hereditary. Das goopy Elon's baby armor sounds like a joker bit that did happen at a joker comic.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Babies yeah, baby, or I forgot he didn't kill him.
Speaker 1: I forgot about and wrote a question to do a book club Well, I.
Speaker 3: Wrote a question into a book club con podcast, and now all I feel is shame. Ran over head Joel Buddha eating Buddha, fucking fucking a food of Niggy Ziggy, fucking a billion shades of gay dom, put down molag Ball's mace. I'm sorry, Marcus, but he says, if I become his champion, he can bring back Maria damn.
Speaker 2: That should be crazy if the fucking uh the world on gears is actually fucking alder is what it's called? What is it called?
Speaker 1: I don't know the skym world, what is it called?
Speaker 6: I'm looking up real quick. Yeah this Iso dom. I found Ball's mace. I found the Black rasor dumb, so stupid they.
Speaker 3: Think the end of my head means something else. Crash, I'm so fucking gay. Mfcoom sorry Miss Jackson, badly brave dog the baby Hunter eight there he needs help blowering his weapon. Hail three Orange Man Hunter nay from Melphis one and rounding out our list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, King of hap Hazard, King of King Kiszard, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, King Gizzard and the Lizard and Inwards, King Inward and the Lizard Inwards. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: M m