Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight running a strange program, y'all with Walter Sterley.
Speaker 2: So I have decided to start the process of freezing my eggs.
Speaker 3: Whey, when I had to ride a new.
Speaker 4: Song, I couldn't think of nothing new.
Speaker 5: So I just sampled the Jackson files.
Speaker 6: Had the song new.
Speaker 7: I didn't think anyone would know notice.
Speaker 8: But I guess I figure wrong, because then every damn I grow the whistle on my song.
Speaker 7: Give me one much chance to prove I didn't steal it, won't you please stop mentioning me on your show?
Speaker 6: Nobody else see it in.
Speaker 2: Care so stop.
Speaker 6: Stood every dum.
Speaker 8: Now, congratulations you found a live radio show. Monday morning in our great country, we head back toward nothing. Probably most people take this week off. Did you know that this is the number one vacation week of the year. And I purposely did not travel the first week in July because I'm like, I'm not going to do that. That is the busiest travel week of the year. One of the great myths of our time is that the day before Thanksgiving is the busiest travel day of the year.
Speaker 4: It is not.
Speaker 8: It is not even a little busy compared to the first Friday in July. That is the busiest travel day of the year. Jim in Detroit. Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 9: Hi Jim, Yes, I started disagree there, Walter. We go to the shore, you know, in July, and it has gotten worse. We've been laying there thirty five years.
Speaker 8: Where down the shore do you go? Where down the shore do you go?
Speaker 9: Ocean City, that's a great place.
Speaker 8: And how much do you spend a week to rent a house?
Speaker 9: Well? I got seven kids, okay, so they get too time to miniums. My wife and I stay with the d and park place there. We never got charged or nothing. I just have to buy a big lobster dinner. You know.
Speaker 8: Do you have to provide your own towels?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: See, that's what people in the rest of the country don't understand. When you go to the Jersey Shore, unlike every other resort community in America, you have to bring your own towels, and you have to bring your own toilet trees, and you have to bring your own beach beach to excuse me, umbrellas. It's so weird that for the tremendous amount of money, most people not you but most people have to spend a rent at the Jersey Shore. You still have to bring your own towels. That's insane.
Speaker 9: You bring your own towels and get dirty nestsally, you know, you throw them in a corner. You got six and a half foot of towels to wash.
Speaker 8: It's a nightmare. And then you insist on having seven children. So it's got to be a thousand towels.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, plus the branch.
Speaker 8: Now you have to turn off your radio. I can't believe that you're on the air with the radio on it that you weren't told to turn it off.
Speaker 9: Alexa, turn that radio off.
Speaker 8: I'm glad alexis your assistant and can turn it off. But I really I don't understand why I have to go through this all night. Every night, we turn off our radio, we get off the speakerphone, and we come on the air ready to go. Now, what would you like to out about? Jim?
Speaker 9: Well, the girl they were talking about her age. It's gonna put her age that I.
Speaker 8: I don't know what are you talking about? What are you talking about? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: So I have decided to start the process.
Speaker 8: I don't know what you're talking about about What is it, Jim?
Speaker 9: Who what she's talking about? Freezing her age? Didn't you just there?
Speaker 2: So I have decided to start the process.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: I don't know what you're.
Speaker 9: The girl is in front of you talk and talk about the process of freezing her age.
Speaker 8: Why wouldn't I don't know. Is there somebody in particular? I don't know what you're talking about. We have a lot of technical issues. We have a lot of technical issues.
Speaker 9: Well what about this girl that's yelling?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 9: Ever since be intervation?
Speaker 2: So I have decided to start the process of.
Speaker 8: Anything else, anything else, come up and Detroit. Anything else we need to know?
Speaker 9: No, I dont Maybe I could you her a freezer?
Speaker 8: Would you rent it to her? Or would you give it to her as a gift?
Speaker 9: I'd pick her up or Haber sit atop the freezer and drop her aides in there when she's ready. No, you can get.
Speaker 6: Him out, Jim.
Speaker 9: That's very seffictent. Ever since show it on.
Speaker 8: I haven't heard it. But that's very spiritual of you and very kind of you, And I thank you very much for the call to eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two, when my wife was pregnant a couple times, I thought, well, the best I studied this. I said, what is the best citizenship in the world. If you could be a citizen of any place in the world, what is the best deal. And the best deal is Bermuda. And the reason is that Bermuda is a British colony, yet it's ninety miles off the coast of North Carolina. You can hear me on WABC in Bermuda on seven seventy. You can hear me in Bermuda right now live. It's a one hour and fifty minute airplane flight from Newark Airport. The beaches are really pink. And the best thing about Bermuda that's just so amazing to me is the natives. The natives of Bermuda make you feel bad that you don't have more money. There is no poverty in Bermuda. The reason there's no poverty in Bermuda is that every year the Parliament of Bermuda meets and sets the minimum value on a home. There's no real estate speculation there. And Bermudians can sell their home to Bermudians, but only once, and they can have one car that's it. And then when the non Bermudian dies or decides to sell the house, they must sell it back to a Bermudian. Therefore, there's no real estate speculation and no wackiness. Bermudians are only allowed to sell their homes too foreigners in very specific parts of the country. All right, that's the deal with Bermuda. And I thought that is the best deal. It's a British commonwealth. They take American money. They don't have their own wacky currency. It's American money. They can hear American radio stations. They love America. Most of their kids go to private school in New York. That's where most Bermudians send there. So this is like perfect right, And I don't care what day you look. February right now, it's eighty two degrees. It is always eighty two degrees. Here's what the law says about birthrights in Bermuda. If you go to Bermuda and your child is born there, they have no birthrights. They are not Bermudians. If mommy and daddy are both Bermudians, then they can be Bermudians no matter where they're born, as long as mommy and daddy are naturalized Bermudians. Then the kid's Bermudian. Otherwise you could you could go there every hour and have a child and that kid is in Bermudian. Sometimes, under very special circumstances, they will review it in a judicial hearing to determine whether or not it's okay to make the kid a Bermudian.
Speaker 6: But very rare.
Speaker 8: There are fifty thousand people who live in Bermuda. It's it is my favorite place so far in the world. I hope to see more places, but I just I love Bermuda spectacular. You know who else love me?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 8: You know who else loved Bermuda was Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Michael Bloomberg has the largest estate in Bermuda. It goes from one side of the island to the other. He has an estate that covers the entire width of the island. And every weekend when he was mayor, he got on his private jet and flew to Bermuda and spent the weekend there. And that only caught him once. The biggest mistake of New York City mayor can make is to be out of town during a blizzard. And he made the mistake of being out of town during a blizzard, and he was in Bermuda. Bad pr bad optics, as MBAs like to say. They like to say bad optics. Then there's this group of geniuses in New York City who has the worst initiative I have heard in my lifetime. They want one rule changed, one law change. That's horrific. There's a group of whack jobs who want to bring back sex fueled bath houses to New York City. They want to bring back bath houses where it is legal for gays to have sex. They want to bring back sex fueled bathhouses to New York City. This is a major initiative that they're pushing in front of the city council. They're trying to get the city council to say yes, forget about that pesky AIDS business, It's time to bring back sex fueled bathhouses. This ignores a large number of facts. I remember, no, don't even think about it, but I remember where the sex fueled bath houses were in the seventies and eighties. I remember where they were. Let me give you a tip. The neighborhoods that they were in not the best. The safety that you would feel walking by those bathouses at noon, not so good, not so good. After those were closed after the bath houses were closed, you know what happened. The value of the properties on that block improved. The dirt, the litter, the poppers in the street disappeared. Your kid could walk past them and you wouldn't have to worry about them. There weren't scary people on heroin and methadone and other and poppers. They were no longer there. Neighborhoods increased in value dramatically when those bath houses disappeared. In fact, it's funny. On the down by the docks, on the west side, down by Chelsea Piers and the Chelsea part of Manhattan, there used to be a flat iron shaped building, not the flat iron building, but a flat iron shaped building. It was a triangular building. It was about a block from the water, and it was terrifying. I don't know what. I don't know what the hell was going on there, But it was about eight stories high. All the windows were either knocked out or shaded over. And it was a bathhouse, and it was a flophouse. It was a gay flop house. That one building depressed two or three blocks around it. Nobody wanted to walk by it, nobody wanted to go near it. It was the epicenter of what everything you fear in an urban ghetto. I saw it two days ago, I drove by to But that can't be it. That can't be it. Now it is co ops that you can't afford. There are co ops in there that you can't afford. There are elite bakery shops on the ground floor, and it's magnificent. The sidewalk is clear, the signage is beautiful. It looks like a New England village. What these geniuses want to do is bring back sex fueled bathouses to New York City. I sud rarely do I care, but boy I care. I hope that doesn't happen. Well, don't you like gay people? No, of course I like gay people. Otherwise everything would be like less attractive. The paint colors would be wrong. A lot of the things that you enjoy, decorations and show tunes, there'd be no show tunes. No, it has nothing to do with that. It has nothing to do with them being gay. It has to do with what happens when there's open randy sex available on every floor of a building at any given time of the day. People loaded up on drugs, poppers on the street, everything horrible in one building. That's what will happen if they bring back sex fuel bathhouses to New York City. I'm Walter Sterling. How does it feel I mean to be with me? How does it feel right now? We should talk?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a live radio show twenty past the hour, twenty past the hour. My phone number's eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two. You and I are talking about the mystery of Tartaria and the mystery of the reset. In eighteen fifty, city after city after city destroyed by fire and mud floods that allowed the elites of our country to buy up land and properties super cheap and set up a new world order. This is the Other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: The other side of Midnight with Melter Sterling. It's the other side of Midnight with Melter Sterling.
Speaker 6: The other side of Midnight.
Speaker 11: Mid the money.
Speaker 2: So I have decided to start the process of freezing my eggs.
Speaker 11: The Other Side at Midnight is brought to life by producers Matt Blaize and Pete Belodi. Grown up guidance from Kevin dro Sand, President Chad Lopez, sound imaging, Chris Libertini. On air contributors James Parker, Peter Thiel, Vick Ferrari, thea Landon Cross, Colthart, Father, James Drucker, Spook, Edward Jones, Andy Aragon cousin, Bruce Morrow, and Dave Scott. A Canadian musical director, Lee Harris, top tier voice talent Robert Clotworthy can't happen without him, Charles van Zandt creative guidance, John Katzmatides spiritual guidance, Margot katz Matidis, Walter Sterling's wardrobe, Facebook Marketplace, Red Apple Audio Networks Production.
Speaker 8: All right, how does it feel you and I talking? Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Now I want you to imagine this, just think about this. In a very short period of time, less than a year, most of the major cities in the United States of America dove into a mystery. And the mystery is they were destroyed. Chicago, that cow business knocking over a kerosene lantern that didn't happen. Block after block after block of Chicago burned to the ground. Kansas City, Saint Louis, New York, Washington. These cities burned to the ground all in a short period of time. Other parts of the city and other cities were destroyed by a mud flood, something you and I have never seen, but a mud flood was about a two story high river of mud that wasn't wet, it was practically dry when it was more moving through these cities, destroying building after building after building. At the same time, throughout the country, in places like Cornfields on Long Island, Trenton, Ohio, five and six thousand bed insane asylums were being constructed in nineteen fifty. No, in eighteen fifty, this is when the population of the country could barely support that many beds in hospitals, much less insane asylums.
Speaker 6: What were they for?
Speaker 8: Considered that at that time, there were many people of the new world order, the elites of the day, that wanted people who remembered the old world, that remembered the world that had free electricity, that had free gas, that had free heat. They wanted them to go away. They didn't want them challenging. One of the reasons. One of the diagnoses that could get you committed to an insane asylum is if you suffered from nostalgia. That's what it says on those cards, on their diagnosis cards, it says they suffered from nostalgia. They romanticized the past. Well, you can't romanticize the past and have a successful new world order. And then there's one more thing. In these cities that were destroyed by fire and the mud floods, there were orphans. There were orphans. They weren't all orphans because of the natural disasters. They were also orphans because their parents were institutionalized. Their parents were sent away because they were challenging the official story. They were challenging a new way of being that the elites did not want. They did not want that. Therefore they institutionalized the parents, and they put the kids on trains and sent them to the cities that had been destroyed that needed to be repopulated and rebuilt.
Speaker 6: Those kids.
Speaker 8: Organized by organizations such as the Children's Aid Society, the Children's Aid Society, many of these organizations that were charities for children. They were not nice, they were not all do gooders. They were fueling an economic engine in abandoned, empty cities that needed to be rebuilt, restructured, repopulated. They were put on trains, children put on trains, sent to other cities without paper, no birth certificates, not traceable, no parents, and they got to build the cities without any history, rebuild the cities. That all took place from a period of approximately eighteen fifty to eighteen seventy, that was during the Great Reset. That was the Great Reset. And Michelle Gibson is an alternative history expert, and she's going to share a lot of this information with us coming up later in the week. An academic, a serious person. These are not wacky theories for Michelle. This is her life's work of establishing alternative history, determining what happened, why it happened. Walter Sterling, you and I are on the radio in Chicago on WGN.
Speaker 11: Some supers.
Speaker 6: You want to go where nobody knows?
Speaker 3: The manager say, and.
Speaker 7: You want to go and nobody really care about you?
Speaker 2: You want to got a job.
Speaker 12: Well, I'm JJ Wilson with a special edition of Drive Through Brew. No not everyone who stops at the Drive through Brew by his beer winer Candy. Let's listen as young Jake attempts to guide a lost and well not too bright motorist.
Speaker 4: Can I help you? Sir?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm confused, darn it? Did you tell me how to get to Route twenty two?
Speaker 4: Okay, go east on this road and turn left of the third lot, then go by east.
Speaker 6: Would that be this way or that a way?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: That way is west? You want to go towards the gas station?
Speaker 6: Gas station?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's right there, see the big sign.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, So that's for three blocks right at the lot, now.
Speaker 4: East until you get to the third light, and then last.
Speaker 6: Well left left, that's right? And how many blocks?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 4: Excuse me one second, mister manager, This guy's is dumber than a Gilligan's Island re run. Could you take over? He needs directions?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 8: Where are you trying to go, sir?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 13: I was trying to get to my bank, but maybe I could go someplace less complicated.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 7: Well, hey, there's a McDonald's directly across the street.
Speaker 8: Would you like to go there?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 6: How do I get there?
Speaker 12: Is there anybody out there who could walk this guy across the street. Meanwhile, and next time, when the manager says, by.
Speaker 8: The way, mister, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 13: Oh, I'm a retired airline pilot did it for just one morning, but for some reason they just let me go.
Speaker 12: That's next time on Drive through brew word car speaking.
Speaker 2: This is the show that's set the trend across the nation is set the trend.
Speaker 14: It is the.
Speaker 6: By sidey sound of Walter's day on the other side of midnight.
Speaker 2: So I have decided to start the process of freezing my.
Speaker 8: Eggs Monday morning in America. Welcome. This is the great shift, the early shift. It's where you and I get to set up the table of the country. We get the hospital rooms ready, the classroom's ready. We set the table for what the day people do. And what the day people do is not nearly as interesting is what you and I do. Why Because when no one's around, we can go through people's drawers. We can explore secret places in the buildings and the offices.
Speaker 6: Where we work.
Speaker 8: Nobody has to know.
Speaker 6: It's our secret.
Speaker 8: You and I can talk eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two the other side of midnight. There's this weird trend that I'm very scared about, and I've thought about it a lot before talking with you about it because I wanted to make sure I understood why I think it's going on, because it is totally contrary to urban living. It is a hot trend, much discussed, very big on TikTok, and you know, if it's big on TikTok, it must be true. I don't know who's set up this microphone. Why would they set them.
Speaker 9: Up like this?
Speaker 8: Makes no sense? But here there's the trend in urban areas. Cool urban areas, not so cool urban areas Boston, New York, Washington, Chicago, Land, here's the trend. You walk down a block, a nice block, and there you see one hundred and twenty five people in line to get a muffin. You'll see one hundred and twenty five people in line to get a croissant. You'll see one hundred and twenty five people in line to get a pistachio pastry in cities and areas that don't even like pistachio. Outside of New York City, nobody likes pistachio, and yet there they are online. Or avocado toast, Oh they have the best avocado toast. Imaginable. No, no one has the best avocado toast. Don't be stupid. All you need is whole wheat, bread, whipped avocado and salt. You got it. That's all you need. But you see one hundred people in line, one hundred and two hundred and fifty people in line. Why would that be there is a miss Why would that be? Because these are areas, and these are cities where throughout their history people were in a very big hurry. They'd go into a coffee shop, grab a muffin, grab a croissant, grab their coffee and run out, or even say or even say here, and they'd throw the dollars. They throw the money on the counter, not wait for their change. These are areas where they'd pay for it and not wait for their change. They were in such a hurry. And now in these same neighborhoods, people are waiting an hour and a half for a pistachio croissant. Why is that? What is that about? They're not that great. Most of those pastries are stale. Or they'd be in line for an hour and a half to get ice cream, yogurt, soft ice cream. Oh, the best in the world. And yet they know intellect actually that's not the best in the world. It's just good enough, and it's got something appealing to a certain level of coolness that you and I will never experience because you're listening to AM radio at this hour. You and I don't know what that's about. It's completely different. I will share with you why I think these lines have started to appear, and it's not a normal theory. But then again, you don't You're not going to hear normal stuff here right Why do you think those lines are appearing?
Speaker 6: Why do you.
Speaker 8: Think you can go on TikTok Instagram right now and see a dozen different businesses that are open ten hours a day and always have an hour line. What the hell is that? Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. You and I should talk eight hundred eight for eight nine two two two. I'm just seeing if I shared with you everything I needed to share with you. Oh yeah, Pete, play there's one marked Aliens and there's one marked New Jersey. Play those. When I'm done with this, play those on Q please, sir, All right, here we go. Now, here's why I think there are those lines. Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Dallas. There was a time when America gathered around the TV and watched Dallas on Thursday nights, watched Dynasty on Wednesday nights, and everybody followed those on air soap operas, those televised soap operas, talked about them the next day at work. And it was a communal experience. You might want to get the phone. It was a communal experience. And that's gone. Once on demand became possible on TV, once streaming became viable on TV, once there was no need to gather around the television at a fixed time, that wiped out that communal experience. What has that communal experience been replaced with. There's no Dallas, no Dynasty, no Falcon Crest, none of that, and no Lost. The last one I think that was like that was Lost. We gather around the TV Wednesday nights to see Lost and then discuss it for the next three days. Right, all right, that's all done. No, it's all on demand. There's no place for all of us to come together and experience something en mass millions of people to do it. Nothing. What's left. Oh, here's a retail experience. And the people who are standing in that line, they're not in line to eat the croissant, they're in line to experience something with five hundred other people. They're in line to experience something for an hour with a group of people, because that's why we live in the city. People live in a city to experience specific events, specific moments with a large number of other people, or else they'd live on a farm. They'd be living in shame on a farm. Nobody wants to live on a farm. What are you Amish Thomas on Staten Island, Welcome to the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling Hi, Thomas.
Speaker 7: Re said, right now, with what they did to us with the hydrogen car program, it just vanished, it disappeared. I've been a mechanic for over fifty years and I've been to seminars and all kinds of training programs with hydrogen cars and they are phenomenal. And President Obama actually canceled it. If you look back, you can look it up on the internet. President Obama after he got elected, he went to Saudi Arabia and right I'm not sure if it happened when he was in Saudi Arabia or right after on the way back, but he declared the end to the hydrogen car program. And it was for no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 8: So it was because he was paid off by the Saudis to support.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, but the hydrogen cars work. Toyota I went to a seminar in Japan. Toyota is coming out with it was supposedly going to come out with a car where you put distilled water in the gas tank and it had a conversion system in the other side of the gas tank that converted the hydrogen into distilled water. I mean the turned the water into energy through a system in the gas tank itself where it distilled the water and actually produced a hydrogen in the car itself. So you would actually fill your car up with water at your home for nothing and it would run for nothing. So this is the big dilemma. And nobody that program disappeared and it wasn't a word on the mainstream media and even the alternative media. Nobody spoke about it whatsoever. And it blows my mind that this happened and nobody brought this up ever.
Speaker 8: Again, About every five years on sixty minutes, we see a water powered car, we see a water powered engine, and this is the future. And then the guy who either invented it dies mysteriously and the invention disappeared mysteriously or we just never hear about it again. You're absolutely right, Michael. This has come up over and over again during our lifetime. About every five years, we see an article in Popular Mechanics or we see a feature on sixty minutes, and then it disappears. And you're a professional mechanic. You know this is true, don't you.
Speaker 7: Oh? Absolutely. And it's funny because we're basically told in the industry the oh, well, let's let's just move on. What do you mean, let's just move on? And the potential water for hydrogen power plants. Think of the potential for hydrogen heating systems in your home. I mean, it would have been the answer to everything. So when they say, ah, where for where for global green global initiatives and solar And when it all comes down to the big oil companies, that the influence that they have, and the countries too with the money, big money, you know, stops big changes and we will never see that never will never see that this works. Hydrogen works, It works now, it works phenomenally. Also, liquefied natural gifts. Do you know the delivery jeeps that we've been seeing for like the past forty year that the postal service uses, right, those are liquid natural gas vehicles.
Speaker 10: Right, you see.
Speaker 7: Them all over every day, every part of the country. The extreme heat, cold in Minnesota, the extreme heat in Nevada. They're all over the country there. They have been in service. These are the same vehicles that I know, the same model that has been in service for over thirty years. These vehicles are thirty years old and they're still on the road. They're still using them, and nobody says a word about that. Natural gas burns ninety nine point nine percent clean. What comes out of the back of those jeeps is practically nothing. It's practically just steam you want to talk about, and it's and it's so abundant in America natural gas. We don't need oil no more. We haven't needed oil in at least thirty or four years, all right, just from what we know right now.
Speaker 8: All right now, Thomas, I agree, I understand what you're saying. You can call every night and say this, and I thank you very much for the call. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine to two two with Michael in Chicagoland.
Speaker 10: Him, Michael, Hi, good morning, all this is my I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 8: I'm a first term called congratulations. Thank you for using the media. Now you are the media, Michael, you have nothing to be nervous about your the media.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I understand. I do have an opin just like I heard your opinion, and just like I have read about hydrogen, I do agree. I think I read it in Popular Mechanics, particular a magazine that magazine. But why to speak to you concerning your economic concerned the the gay men population at bath houses. I work my way through schools. I have a bachelor, I'm a pair of nego Now, I also work my way through private schools working in a bath house. And there was a cashier at six nine North Lacelle, Chicago bath clubs I used to we were ordered to clean the sidewalk every shift. So I don't understand how people I would assume straight people, uh would assumed that those places were fused with six They're no different than the Turkish bath house that street men go too, or other buildings where couples have sex act in the New York Hilton, in various places like that. If you look at these demographic breakdown in terms of STIs, especially transmitted infections, you will see that there are obviously just by other shear number of populations. More, I have those sexuals who have sex and in there they're producing kids outside of marriage. If there are no kids as far as produced, they're spreading STIs I don't hear those conversations on your media. I'd like to hear you at least look at those demographics and go to your health deaperper in order to get those demographics before speaking about what game needed, how they have fixed shield parties and poppers when you're were I think that's really very it's not true. That's my currentage. You have a great day.
Speaker 8: Did I let you say what you wanted to.
Speaker 10: Say your shore?
Speaker 8: Then you have said, then then we've had the conversation, and then you've shared it. And I thank you very much for calling eight hundred and eight four eight nine two to two silas on Staten Island. Did the fairy Hawks win today?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: I don't really follow it.
Speaker 8: You have to follow it if you're going to call from Staten Island.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, to understand, I just wanted to.
Speaker 15: Comment on that. There's also kinetic magnetic engines and me you.
Speaker 8: Know, yes, perpetual motion machines.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but I was told, you know, the kid, that there's no perpetual motion machine. I said, first of all, magnetism is here, that's it and all, and creating electrical power is simply passing a wire between two magnets.
Speaker 15: You create electricity. That's what an alternator is. And all you got to do is set something in motion. You get energy, so we don't need fuel, we don't need anything. You push two magnets towards that amateur and it starts to spend. That's it, you know. And then they but I don't know, and this is this society. Obviously they want to keep oil.
Speaker 8: Oh god, yes, Silas, you're you're absolutely right. I totally agree. I understand what you're saying. And thank you for calling the other side of Midnight, the.
Speaker 1: Other side of Midnight with Walter ster the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 6: If you want to go to.
Speaker 5: Or fight an alligator in a swamp, then the other side of Midnights.
Speaker 13: What do you want?
Speaker 6: It's Florida's story.
Speaker 3: I'm James Parker, and this is Florida story. No, thank you, sire for so nice, all right, for our first floor story. Let me set a little context here. I have an issue with people who give their kids dumb names because they're the ones who have to bear the burdens of having a dumb name.
Speaker 6: And when you think who the name doesn't really matter, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: It's the first thing anyone knows about you, aside from like your general appearance, The first thing they learn about you is how serious were your parents about your future when they decided the first decision.
Speaker 6: That was going to be made about your life. And that is your name.
Speaker 3: And this isn't Some people say it's like there's a racial angle of this. No, I have this criticism for every facet of American society. White people will give their dumb their kids dumb names like Apple. Black people give their kids dumb names like Barkie Vius. Hispanic people give their kids like seven names in a row.
Speaker 6: And then you could even mix it.
Speaker 3: Up where you have like Elon Musk, who's technically a white African American who named his kid the quadratic equation. So no, I got smoke for all you people who give your kids bad names. And this is a different one.
Speaker 5: After Thursday's West Palm Beach shooting that left one man injured, and this man twenty two year old Leroy Brown, the third, a convicted felon behind bars.
Speaker 3: All Right, It kind of bothers me that the local Florida News affiliate cover in the story doesn't make any bad bad Leroy Brown jokes or puns.
Speaker 6: That is right up the alley of the camera.
Speaker 3: And since no one was actually murdered here, it's not like you're making fun of a dead person. His parents had to have been aware of the song. The guy's not that old, so twenty two. He's born in two thousand and one. People having kids in two thousand and one knew what bad bad Lee roy Brown was.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: They did that on purpose, didn't they? And did they not hear how it worked out for Lee roy Brown the first in the song.
Speaker 6: Younger people, you just have to go google it. Pull my beer?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: For our next Florida story, this one is in Cantonment, Florida.
Speaker 6: I dud.
Speaker 3: I've never had one from Cantonment before, so this is their first. And in this story what we have is, do you know those cement trucks. They have the big barrel on the back government that is spinning to keep the cement mixed. That the cement mixer trucks. You've seen them.
Speaker 6: Some dude was.
Speaker 3: In the back of one of those, I don't know why, and it was full of cement mix and someone else, not knowing he was back there, turned it on and it did not work workout too well for our Florida man.
Speaker 6: ABC three has the story a man was.
Speaker 16: Killed in a Wark accident involving a cement twalk and cantonment that happened on Highway ninety five A near Quinet Road at around four point thirty this afternoon, and a Scanby County spokesperson says the man was working in a cement mixer when it turned on and he became entangled.
Speaker 3: That's what makes it a Florida story, is this. It's just bizarre of all the ways you expected. I you know, a car wreck, a heart attack, coronavirus, being hit by a meteor, struck by lightning, shark attack, no one, No one had been caught in the back of a cement mixer on there being no card. Pull my beer for our next floora story. We're going down to Miami where they just received a star. Do you know the name John Morant? If you're a basketball fan, you definitely know him. He's a player for the Memphis Grizzlies up and coming team. He was Rookie of the Year a couple of years ago. He's already been in the All Stars twice, the All Star Game twice. But he's been in trouble. Look, this isn't the first time he's been in trouble this season. You know, he wasn't an altar boys entire life and the also you fill out the trucks. But it does seem to have escalated lately in the most recent incident that brought him to the mainstream attention of people like myself who's just a casual basketball fan. And so he got in trouble after a basketball game. He's in a Denver night club. It's three it's like three nineteen in the morning when he starts a live stream video. It was on Instagram. He was just live streaming some video of him in a Denver nightclub, and in a couple of frames of video, you can see a handgun in his left hand. Now, the NBA doesn't like you flashing handguns around, but it's all the way illegal to be sneaking handguns into places that serve alcohol, and so Jean Morant is, you know, promising guy, killer player, and you know he but this is a really, really dumb move, Josh, So they're gonna get him.
Speaker 6: He's asked for some help.
Speaker 3: He's actually reached out and said, listen, you know, I'm twenty three years old and I have a lot of pressure. I have a lot of stress. My life has been turned upside down over the last four or five years, and I'm just having trouble handling it all. Can you give me some help. I thought that was a very mature thing to do. I like the Grizzlies response, the NBA team for which he plays. They said, sure, we can get you some help. We're gonna go get you one of the best facilities.
Speaker 6: Of money can buy.
Speaker 3: It just happens to be in Miami, Florida. Really Miami, Florida. You have a guy here that has trouble with god knows what, whether it's a substance abuse issue, or a gun issue or invasive species issues. I mean, Florida is not known for solving many people's problems, and they're not known for the place where you go if you're having legal issues and you just need to calm your life down, if you just need to simplify things out in de stress. And you know, you had a guy here that was waving a gun around, and you want him to become like a more calm, civilized, you know, socially acceptable person.
Speaker 6: Florida.
Speaker 3: Really, that's where you're sending him. No, no, no, no, you need to send them to, like Vermont. You need to send them to like North Dakota. You know that that these sound like calm, sort of low dope imine Uh, stress fleet free places.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sending him to the cocaine capital of planet Earth may backfire.
Speaker 6: Just saying hold my beer for our next floor story. We're going to Broward.
Speaker 3: County, And what we have here is a couple of friends, and I'm doing air quotes with friends because what you see in the video is a woman that is on the hood of a car and what looks to be a mall parking lot, and the car's going ridiculously fast, I mean, like twenty miles an hour. It stops and the woman on the hood slides off the front to the side, and the woman keeps going and then changes her mind, turns around and then runs over her Oh.
Speaker 16: My god, let me move, My god, it's too early for all of it.
Speaker 5: This cell phone video at the center of an investigation, and for attempted murder. It captures the moment this woman, seen on the hood of a car, falls to the ground. The driver is then seen turning around and running her over again before she drives off.
Speaker 3: I think the news really did a poor job explaining what caused the argument to begin with. But I don't really think it matters. On the other hand, because out of all the problems you have on Earth, and none of them is the solution to run over your childhood friend. I can't imagine where that is the correct answer on any trivial pursuit.
Speaker 6: Card hol My Beer our.
Speaker 3: Last Florida Story. We're going to Penelas County, uh in Tarbin Springs.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 3: What we have is a Florida plastic surgeon, and he got in trouble, got sued, didn't do so well with the lawsuit, got mad at his lawyer, and instead of countersuing his lawyer or trying to raise charges or getting his money back or whatever, it looks like you.
Speaker 6: May have just killed him. I'm James Parker.
Speaker 3: Florida Stories is a spring Rock production on the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 2: So I have decided to start the process of freezing my eggs.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, what a special night we've had. What have we learned tonight? We've learned about the mud floods. We've learned about the mud rivers that destroyed city after city after city in about eighteen fifty and began the modern world. The reset that reset us took us away from the old world and led us to where we are today, controlled by who. The elites, the elites that seize the land, rebuilt, captured the world's fairs and said no, no, We're going to establish a new world order. We learned about hydrogen vehicles. No other show covered this tonight. These are vehicles run by hydrogen. Most of the postal vehicles delivery little vans that the post office people use. That's hydrogen stuff. It's worked for years, it's worked for dozens of years, and it can continue to work now with our cars. Right, that's what we can do. And then we learned why it is that otherwise intelligent, overpaid people will stand in line for an hour and a half to get a pistachio croissant in major cities like Chicago, Boston, New York, They're standing in line for an hour and a half to get a a croissant, a pistachio croissant. Why is that It's because they miss Dallas. Walter Sterling, this is the other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks