Speaker 1: In the Sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six nine in the Games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You Jr.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, guess an exciting moment here after a week off lights out at the F one desk, we're set to go racing again this weekend. We go to our in house F one specialist Bulldog. That would be Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it, man, Baja Rain. Is that where we're talking? No, that was April.
Speaker 2: Eleventh, our F one insider. Yeah, Italian Grand Prix this weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm right there. Kind on the schedule. I know who it is though, I know. Oh you ready, guys, it is that dude? POS three? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Anyway, thank you from the F one desk. We'll see you've been too busy following the Solar Bears. Solar Bears and I told Pat they have season tickets already up online that I could find. I can never find the school bull Dog.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Do you want to hit NASCAR while we're on motor Sports?
Speaker 3: Hero, We're on motorsports?
Speaker 4: Yeah, NASCAR, the Big All Star Race, your Family All Star Race? Not really yeah, uh North Wilkesburg, PA. Today a traditional track, but it's All Star weekend, so big weekend for NASCAR.
Speaker 3: Uh the uh.
Speaker 4: Let's let's cover some other things. Orlando City takes on Inner Miami on Sunday night. That's seven pm down in South Florida. Hey, let me real quick before you get lit up on the text line. That's North Carolina, the North Wilkesboro, North Wilkesbarre, North Carolina. Just just want to make sure, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Was taking a pok.
Speaker 4: It's all good man all right anyway? So yea, Orlando City takes on Inner Miami the Pride. Uh. They host Kansas City tonight at the Purple Palace. Kansas City in first place to Pride in second place. To a big, big weekend for soccer the soccer teams in Orlando that enter Miami.
Speaker 3: Uh, Orlando City game is gonna be huge.
Speaker 4: That's the nationally televised game on Apple so Apple TV, which I'm sure both of you guys will be watching that on Apple TV since I'm sure you're big Apple Tea.
Speaker 2: That's Sunday evening.
Speaker 4: You said there'll be Sunday evening seven peat by the time Sunday evening arrives.
Speaker 2: Be ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah in traction. Welcome to Rockville, ACDC. Everything else right, that's right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: NBA last night Denver staves off elimination. They beat the thunder one nineteen to one oh seven. Jamal Murray, who was sick overcame his illness, scored twenty five points for the Nuggets, and Nicola jokicch the best player in the world. He had twenty nine points, fourteen rebounds, eight assists. So games se Evan will be Sunday for Oklahoma City. The Knicks play the Celtics in Game six tonight. Knicks need to win that game at the Garden. If they lose it and it goes to seven in Boston, I would not count out the Celtics. So we'll see what happens there. But big weekend in the NBA hockey last night, how about Carolina huh beat Washington three to one in Game five. They move on to the Eastern Conference Finals where they will take on probably my Florida Panthers, who should close out the Maple Leafs tonight. Let's hope so, because if they don't, then that goes to a game seven. Would that be Sunday? Letch the Game showy. Well, yeah, I believe that'd be Sunday in Toronto. Yeah, so yeah, that'll be back up in Toronto. So hopefully we can close them out tonight. What else we have sports wise going on PGA Championship huh huh. The top three players did not do well Mary yesterday, Rory was three over seventy four. He was all the talks. Scotty Scheffler did shoot a sixty nine. He's the world number one, he's five shots out of the lead. Xander Schoffley wound up with a seventy two. He's three in the world. He's trying to go back to back at the PGA Championship. But the big story the forty year old Venezuela. And are you guys excited about Johnny Vegas? How about that for a name? By the way, Johnny Vegas from Venezuela. He's leading shot a sixty four.
Speaker 2: For a moment, I was briefly confused, thought that was that chef that shows up sometimes on on the Bar Show with Taffer. That's Big Vegas.
Speaker 1: I think the other big story, guys in that in that golf round the PGA is that the yesterday have you guys heard the controversy on this.
Speaker 4: That's why mud was getting on the balls, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they and they everybody's coming out now and saying they truly should have i know, pats over their gigging.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting, I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for you to make a dude wipes.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, but they everybody was saying, after getting five to six inches of rain, it should have been left in place because all the top three guys shanked it on that one hole. A double, a two over a double bogie won the hole. Come on, that's but that what whining.
Speaker 4: Wipes out, the knock the fudge off the ball.
Speaker 3: Come on, you'll see this. Sorry, I've heard it.
Speaker 4: I heard who was whining the It was a Shoffley was whining about it.
Speaker 3: Everybody was the chef too.
Speaker 4: The chef doesn't whine. He just he had a sixty nine. He was able to come back where the other the others could not.
Speaker 3: He don't wine, he just dines. Yes, he's the chef.
Speaker 2: Bulldog being the h being the Rocker that you are are, we gonna have a bulldog sighting either at Dayton International Speedway for Welcome to Rockville. Or maybe in Tampa at Raymond James for ACDC tonight.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking I'm hearing early in Rockville that the Marshall Tucker Band will be performing, so yeah, I'll be there to watch them play can't you see Fire on the Mountain some of their other great hits from the past.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take that as a no taco. Maybe maybe some boating this weekend, Bulldog, don't you.
Speaker 4: I actually am going boating tomorrow the Harris Chain of Legs. I'll be out there, probably in a pontoon.
Speaker 3: Boat party machine. Have a great weekend, brother, all right?
Speaker 2: He is Mike the Mike the Bulldog, Theikey, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty and F ninety six nine, The Game weekday mornings on at Jason to us, and he takes time from his show to join us for the sports page here.
Speaker 3: On j r R each morning.
Speaker 4: By the way, Happy birthday to the great Janet Jackson.
Speaker 3: Oh Oh blenchin Tago. On demand download the iHeartRadio appum