Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Once again, I have to start the show with an apology. I'm getting a little tired of that, but for I ruined the Buff game for so many people, right because on Friday, oh, Ry in your back. This is why it's like an Elvis siding. Okay, this is great. So I was at at Burger King and Kalamazoo. Yeah yeah, well and many people reported that. But great to see you here now freshly fifty but dive. But yes, so everybody, I ruined the Buff game. For my apologies as I predicted their big victory on Friday and it was absolutely turned the corner seismic So at Dan Kaplis needs some more love on my tweet way ahead of the curve. By the way, my tweet saying coach Prime is NCAA Coach of the Year, and then who jumps on that this morning always following my lead is Stephen A on ESPN. So that was great to see and the big Bronco win. Wow, you know what's so funny is and yeah, we're going to get to life and deak stuff in about fifteen seconds. But and I've said I like bo Nicks and I think he's going to do real well. But wait a second. I mean they won with sixty yards passing yesterday. If Tim Tebow had done that, you know they would have run him right out of town, all the so called experts, right, I mean, and I kept saying with Tibo, Wait, I thought the stet that matter most begins with the W. Like winning, Now, that was never good enough for the experts with Tbow, winning was never good enough. But sure enjoying this Bronco resurgence. And again, apologies for taking the suspense out of the season since I earlier announced it will be a playoff season for the Denver Broncos. All right, now back to the truly life and death stuff. I mean, I don't know how long you've been alive, but we all know in life, right there are these key moments, these watersheds, these intersections, turning points, and we are at one of those right now. Not just in the United States. I'm talking world history because I know so focused as we should be on our presidential election, because it's a path election, as Peggy noon And said, and the future of the world depends on what happens in this election. But the future of the world is also being heavily influenced by something that's not even being discussed right now, not even on the radar right now, and that is, in my opinion, everything that I'm seeing unfolding right now. I think that Israel is preparing to go into Iran. I know the focus right now is on Lebanon and the fact, I mean, the absolute brilliance of Israel and the amazing inspiring efforts to defend itself and survive and what it's been able to pull off technologically in Lebanon going after Hespola. But I believe this is all a prelude to going after Iranian nukes because we all know because the weakness of Obama and Biden. You can't call it weakness on Obama's part, he wanted Iran to have nukes. That's why he did a deal that gave Iran nukes, and then Trump came in and reversed it. Fortunately, but Iran, under these weak lefties and the Biden administration are very very very close to getting a new Does anybody really think Israel is going to just sit back and say, uh, okay, you won. You know, you outmaneuvered weak democrats in America, so you get to annihilate us. No, that that's not how the great Jewish people got that far this far. It's not how the great State of Israel got this far. They're not just going to sit back and wait for the mushroom clouds. So quite properly, Israel is doing what it has to do to defend itself, and that includes what it's doing right now in Lebanon. And every innocent life lost or impacted is a forever tragedy, and all of that, all of that is on the evil of the Iranian regime. Hasbill is just an extension, you know, as is mass of the evil Iranian regime. So at this point, I think it's very very clear, and I think Netanyahu made some statements today very consistent with that that the eye is on the ultimate survival of Israel depends upon taking out those Iranian nukes. So I think these are all steps toward that, and don't be surprised if we see that soon because obviously, you know, Israel knows it's not going to get any help from the Biden administration in terms of getting rid of those nukes. Interesting though interesting political play. And as we get into some of the big developments today, will factor this one in with the Biden administration now and we have some of that sound being very very aggressive in favor of Israel when it comes to say taking out this evil terrorist leader. Here's blinking on that, And then what do you make of it politically?
Speaker 2: Hassan Israla was a brutal terrorist, as many victims included Americans, Israeli's civilians in Lebanon, civilians in Syria, and many others as well. During his leadership of Hezbollah, the group terrorized people across the region and prevented Lebanon from fully moving forward as a country.
Speaker 1: Lebanon, the region, the world are safer without him. All true? So why doesn't Blincoln speak the truth more often? Why doesn't this administration speak the truth more often? I mean, it was just a few weeks ago they were throwing our great ally Israel completely under the boss. Is this and I underline the is? But is this part of what I predicted A long time ago that that Biden would do certain things to help defeat Harris. Now, Ryan, you are an expert in so many things, but certainly starting with the state of Michigan. So we see all these polls. Right now, We've got some sound today from a certain Democratic senator who I know you're very familiar with, want to be senator, she's want to be want to be congresswoman, now congresswoman, but hopefully never a senator from the great state of Michigan. Lissa Slotkin telling us, wait a second, who is underwater in Michigan.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling my best right now about where we are in Kamala Harrison a place like Michigan.
Speaker 1: Right now we have her underwater in our polling. So Biden administration finally saying the things they should say in support of our great ally Israel. Is that going to hurt Kamala Harrison Michigan.
Speaker 3: I believe it's more of a wash than the Democrats are calculating. There is a strong Jewish presence in Oakland County, West Bloomfield, in the northwest suburbs of Detroit. Everybody's focused on dearborn in the Islamic vote, and it does exist and it is there. But for Alissa Slot, can you hear her say something like that? Now, that was a call with Democrat donors. She's trying to churn out money.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 3: But there is polling to suggest that this is going the wrong way for Harrison Michigan.
Speaker 1: Agin.
Speaker 3: It's been trending Trump's way ever so slightly over the last couple of weeks. I was there watching television ads too, Dan during my stay, and they exclusively focused on abortion, which has already been settled in Michigan as a state issue. With a Democrat legislature and a Democrat governor. They have a law that's almost as far left as ours is here in Colorado. That's been asked, an answer that's been resolved. Whereas the New York Times Siena poll has Harris up one in Michigan, that's not good enough. And the latest Atlas Intel polling not only has Trump up four in Michigan fifty one forty seven, but Mike Rodgers up five forty nine forty four. All of this polling is heading in a general direction that I see Michigan turning red in both those races.
Speaker 1: And Atlas is really good. I think they may have been number one in twenty twenty by a top ranked pollsters. So all of this, I think goes back to what we've been talking about for a long time on this show. My prediction at least that obviously Trump's to lose, but that by about this time it would all come, you know, crashing down on the left, and it would be about this time that if they were going to make her president before election day in a last ditch effort to try to save the campaign, you would see that happen. And now I think there's a very legitimate argument that she's disqualified herself by being unwilling to step forward and invoke the twenty fifth Amendment on Joe Biden, which I think clearly should be invoked at this point. But talking about good news in Napoleone will explore it during the show today. Here's just a taste of the good news off CNN. Here is Harrie Enton.
Speaker 4: We look at where Kamala Harris is today. She's only leading by nine points. That would be the worst Democratic performance in a generation, ten points off the mark of Joe Biden, of course, won four years ago with sort of that union guy union Joe right one.
Speaker 1: It by nineteen points.
Speaker 4: She's ten points off his mark and the worst in a generation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with union members. Right, So this is part of the big transformational shift in America of working people to the GOP. And that's what's going to change everything, that shift in voting habits as the Democrats now become the party of the East and West coast to lead into all this goofy stuff. You know that the working people of America properly see the GOP as the party that first respects them. Let's just start with respect, right, just respects them as people and what they do and their morals and the lives they're living. Just respects them, and then from a policy standpoint, tries to give them a fair shake. And so that is the sismic change, and I believe it's happening very quickly. Trump is the perfect person to prompt that, and then of course it's up to the GOP to continue to deliver on it if that's going to continue. But will it be enough for this election? I think clearly though. Hey, the big debate tomorrow night saying for a long time, this could do so much more good for the Trump campaign than you normally see from a VP debate and really add to the downward spiral of Harris. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: What message are you sending with it?
Speaker 3: It's the only song with lyrics that were appropriate for radio because kit Rock has a song called fifty about turning fifty, but every other.
Speaker 1: Word is a profanity. Okay, yeah, I wouldn't want to do that.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it looks like he had fun with Trump over the weekend and that it was so great to see the president at that Alabama Georgia game. Oh yeah, And I've got to believe he's going to do incredibly well with with young voters. And I understand that he was in friendly territory at that game, but my goodness, a response to him among young people in the crowd, among women in the crowd. And I'm not just talking about the game. I'm talking about the video of him coming into the stadium and everything else. Let me put this, He's become a pop icon.
Speaker 3: Think about it this way, Dan, going back to your Democrat days, Okay. In nineteen ninety two, Republican nominee Herbert Walker Bush, he refuses to go to a debate that freshman Ryan me had tickets to that I had to win in a lottery, So that turned me off to HW Bob Dole after that, W George W for two election cycles, John McCain, Mitt Romney. Imagine any of those Republican nominees going on campus to a fraternity or sorority, going to a football game amongst the young people you talk about, and getting the type of reception that we see Donald Trump getting.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is cool, and that's all that's right. And that goes to my point that I think he's become a pop icon. Correct for everybody, No, but for a lot of people, including a lot of people who don't care about politics, and a lot of people who don't think the GOP is cool at all. Obviously, this Trump cool isn't transferring to GOP senators because you've got Trump ahead in all these swing states where the senators are three to five points behind him if they're lucky. But but tell me what you think about this as a tactic k FI five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. This is clearly deliberate, premeditated saying it repeatedly. Now I am so thankful as someone who wants to see him win that the President has dropped the D word and the S word no longer referring to Harris's dumb or stupid for reasons I've said before that that is not how he should be referring to her, and it's very damaging him. So he's dropped that, but he's being very direct. Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way. She was born on yeah, and then it's that was not a one off. He was then asked by a reporter about that later in a very challenging way. Why are you insulting her that way? I insult her in intelligence? Well, I have to do that. Well, I don't think she's a very bright person. I do feel that. I mean, I think that's right. I think I am a very bright person, and a lot of people say that. I don't think she's a very bright person.
Speaker 2: And you know what, a country needs a very smart person, and I don't think she's a very smart person.
Speaker 1: So I'm not looking to I don't consider that an insult. That's just a fact. And that's obviously a major tactical move by the campaign to say, hey, it's simply a matter of fact that she doesn't have the intelligence necessary to be president, and so love to hear from you. What do you think about the decision to just take that head on. I think as a practical matter, it fits very well with what people get to see for themselves in the sense that you know, she's not doing interviews. She's not I mean not real interviews. She's not doing press conferences, which for a fair minded voter in the middle, is going to raise some questions about whether she has the mental capability to do that sort of thing. And I think ninety nine to one issue in America, if somebody can't do a press conference, they're not capable of being president. So I think that they're going down this road for a reason. I think that it's it's going to be very productive for them, just based upon what voters can see for themselves. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five. Dieing to talk to you about the debate tomorrow night. I know your life's busy, it's probably not on your radar, and I've just been obsessed with it now for a couple of weeks because I think it could be so enormously important. It's one of the reasons, right why Kamalo is begging for this second debate, because now the last thing the voters are going to see, dramatic debate type of thing is going to be Tim Walls representing her. And I'm sorry, but I've been saying it for a long time. I've been saying it for a long time when it comes to Tim Walls, and now we finally I have Scott Jennings out there on CNN. By the way, if this guy runs for office, I'm voting for Scott Jennings. He's kind of the main conservative voice on CNN, and just the way he handles himself and his ability to stay on good terms with all the lefties at CNN, etc. And then deliver in these tight, really well reasoned, multi layer points. Walls is a buffoon. I'm sorry this guy.
Speaker 7: He's the only school teacher in America who brags at none of his students can get into an IVY League school.
Speaker 1: I had twenty four kids in my high school class, and none of them went to Yale, he said.
Speaker 7: One consequential press interaction with our Dana Bash who asked him about the fabrications in his own resume, and his answer was essentially Nomino understand words good, my.
Speaker 1: Wife the English you could tell my grammar's not always correct. But again I mean that, by the way, is one of my favorite lines in the whole cycle. Right, and he's right. I mean Walsh may not understand words good. That's exactly what he's saying. Oh yeah, it's my grammar. I mean, just insulting the intelligence of every listener la phone.
Speaker 7: He's on a free ride for running under Harris. He gets very little pressed. They don't let him talk to the press for a reason. I want one thing out of this debate. I want jd Vance to go out there and get under his skin. He is legendary hot, short temper. A lot of governors do, but he apparently he does. I want jd Vance to go out there and have him explain why he is denigrating. Jd Vance's story small town America.
Speaker 1: Ends up making something better.
Speaker 7: Out of his life, which is something we should want for every kid.
Speaker 1: First of all. By the way, I think the left Now to Harris campaign is trying to lower expectations for Walls, who is he can be a good talker, right, I mean he's a liar, but he can and he's living a political lie, but he can be a good talker, so he may well exceed expectations. But here's the point, if it's any kind of fair fight, if these so called moderators don't step in to save Walls, there is a real chance, give it, given a fair plane yield, that JD will dismember him politically, because again the starting point is Walls is living a lie politically and Harris is living a lie politically. And that's why she lost the first debate in the way that matters most, which is doing what you have to do to win the presidency. That's why she immediately wanted a second one because what do voters want to hear? How is she different than Biden? And why did she change these positions? Has she really changed? And she didn't address either because she can't, And so now Walls has to do that for her tomorrow with JD. Vance. And listen, we all have our own skill sets, right, We all have different gifts. That's biblical, and JD. Vance's gifts are ideally suited to a debate type format like this. President Trump has other gifts. But so now it's JD. Vance against walls. That's why it'll be very interesting. Ryan, what's the over under on the moderators, you know, pulling another human shield deal to protect walls tomorrow and good luck. They don't care about walls. They're really trying to protect Harris. But do you think we'll see that kind of journalistic fraud again tomorrow completely? Yes, yeah, yeah, Well I don't think we'll see it as obviously because I think there's been blowback on ABC, et cetera. But if they give jd any fair chance tomorrow night at all, Walls is going to be decimated and Harris by extension at the worst possible time for her. When we come back, some great new polling that more on The Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to The Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Smith Karnaki MSNBC.
Speaker 6: We ask a basic question of hispanded voters, which party do you more identify with? Thirty seven percent now say Republicans, forty nine percent say Democrats.
Speaker 1: But again, look at.
Speaker 6: How this has shifted in just the last dozen years. In twenty twelve, this was a forty one point advantage for the Democrats. It has come all the way down to two points Kristen, a twenty nine point drop in terms of that gap there on the Wisch Party Hispanics identify with in just twelve years.
Speaker 1: Wow, right, I think about how seismic that is what we're seeing before our eyes, right, I mean the American political landscape. We're seeing this shift of working people, including many Hispanics, to the GOP to Trump in particular. Obviously he's much more of a magnet, but we've seen this shift in progress. And then on the world stage, I believe what we're seeing right now is this major shift which will benefit the entire civilized world. And think about it, Ryan, I mean, you're the history buff but I think for the first time in modern world history, it will be a nation other than the United States leading the cause of freedom and benefiting the entire world in a massive way. Because here it's the Great State of Israel, which I believe is in the process of regime change in Iran, and I think they're starting right now in Lebanon because Hesbola is the Iranian regime, and the Iranian regime uses Hesbela the way that say Russia used Cuba on our border, but in an even more magnified way. So for Israel to be able to go into Iran and take out Iran's nukes and hopefully depose that regime and free the great Persian people of Iran, it first has to knock out Hesbelah in Lebanon, because that's really Iran on Israel's doorstep in Lebanon. So I think that's what we're watching unfold. This is one of those great moments in world history, good versus evil, where good in the form of Israel is going to free a lot of people in Iran is going to save its own people, and it's going to benefit the world greatly, starting with the United States.
Speaker 3: Then your old note, remember the regime of the Shah of Iran. Yeah, that predated the Mullahs and went to the broadmark Iatola.
Speaker 1: Komani exactly nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Before that, Iran was a westernized country and culture with women in bikinis on the beaches. Before they were deposed, the Shah was and the Mullahs and the Iatola Komane was installed. Now there are three fronts of proxies that Iran uses rather than just their own revolutionary guard. You got the hoodie rebels in Yemen, Israel's already going after them. We know about Hasblah with the Lebanon and the border. There the rockets that keeps being fired over and of course Hamas that perpetrated the attacks of October seventh. I think if the United States were a stronger ally, if Donald Trump were president, this will be a much easier venture for Benjamin Netanyahu and the whole of Israel. And you got to believe that Netanyaho is praying literally that Donald Trump wins this upcoming election because net Nyah, who has the stones, he has the gravitas, he has the plan to win this war. And I don't know about you, Dan, but I'm a far bigger fan of Benjamin natanyahuo than I think the average American is.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I always have been, and the average American is going to be an enormous fan of his once he he does what benefits the US and the world, which is take out these Iranian nukes, which, by the way, the US and the form of Barack Obama and the Democrats have tried very hard to give Iran and so yeah, but Netniya, who wisely is not betting the survival of Israel on the outcome of this American election. Correct, That's why I think he's moving right now. That's why I think he's moving right now. That and also that you know, Iran is probably very very close to having functional nukes. So this, this is a moment. This is a moment that's going to benefit the entire world because take it to the bank. Israel is not going to lose.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Pray for Israel, Pray for their success, Pray that civilian casualties may be minimized. Every drop of innocent blood shed is on the hands of these terrorists who run the nation of Iran, not the Iranian people. They are hostages as well. But yeah, Israel is not going to lose. Hey five for zero five eight two five five text DA five seven seven three nine, much more, much more great polling results to get to. I want to squeeze in some text. In the meantime, Dan thinking of Pete Buddha Judge prepping Tim Walls for debate by playing JD Vance as a funny visual that from Alexa. I agree, Alexa, but I think it's brilliant because listen, foota Judge would be a terrible president, right, But he is a very sharp guy. He's a quick guy mentally as JD vance is, I think he's a great pick for them to help prep Walls. Now, if you have a real life and you haven't been reading this stuff, check out my tweet at Dan Kaplis. I tweet out the CNN story, obviously a planet story talking about how nervous Walls is before the debate. They're trying to lower expectations for him. But quoting as I do in my tweet, is his own people as saying that they're afraid that he's going to come off looking like a moron. I mean that was the word moron. Moron, not s'mron, a word I invented, but moron was the word that Walls's own people use, not calling him a moron, but saying they're afraid he'll be perceived as a moron during the debate. I think, Yeah, I think buddhaj Edge a good pick for that. Dan. There was a report of today Walls is time to CCP in a very significant way. Yeah, if I read it right, looks like the House Oversight Committee is saying that there's a government document out there that appears to raise some concerns about some contacts between Walls and CCP. I think when Walls was going over there in his capacity as a teacher or whatever. Nothing at this point that would that would prove anything against Walls or convict Walls of anything. But there is there is an elevated concern out there. Listen, I think there are so many reasons to be deeply concerned about Walls. As I said at the time, right, Ryan, you will be my witness. The second she picked him, I literally I thank God, and I said, Hey, this is the biggest political mistake of our lifetime. And think about think about this for a second. How poetically just it is, because how did a mistake this big get born instead of your obvious choice? Right is Joshapirol super smart sharp? Now he's left. He'd be terrible president, but super sharp, super smart. And where's he from? Oh yeah, Pennsylvania, the state that will decide the election, right, unless it's just a Trump, unless Trump just blows her away, which is looking more and more like a possibility. Yeah, he's from the great state of Pennsylvania. So it's a no brainer pick for But she doesn't pick him because there's so much anti Semitism within the Democratic Party. So it's only just that that evil, vile anti semitism now comes back to un mine Kamala Harrison the Democratic Party. And I'm not trying to say every Democrat is anti Semitic. I don't believe that at all. I believe strong majority of Democrats are the opposite of anti semitic. But there's such a divide growing between your typical Democrat and the secular far left that owns and operates the Democratic Party as their personal tool, and the secular far left there. I think there's an awful lot anti semitism there. Exhibit A, your honor, who's the VP? Who's the VP candidate? It's not Josh Shapiro, right, it's Tim Walls and America'll get to see that from themselves tomorrow night. How did how does trip up to Michigan for that football game go?
Speaker 3: He was he was roundly bowed, and most of that was his ties to Minnesota and the Golden Gophers. But it was in the Big House, and Arbor is as much of a liberal hub as Boulder, Colorado as Dan and there were fans really giving him the business, a shouting Trump twenty twenty four, get out of here, and there was I didn't see the substantiated.
Speaker 1: It could have been.
Speaker 3: It looked like he may have given the one finger salute to a Michigan fan, but I'm not sure about it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if he did, I am not endorsing that. Kids don't try that at home or with anybody else. All I'm saying is if he had actually done that, it would have been the best thing he could have done for their campaign. Maybe doubt about it. I mean, I actually I was sitting there saying, please don't let that be the middle finger. Please don't let it be the middle finger, because if they had a straight on shot of him flipping off the crowd, all of a sudden, he's a lot more popular. Because let's face it right now, I mean we talked about on the show. The Democratic Party themselves are talking about I'm paraphrasing, how he's offering an alternative to traditional male masculinity. Anytime they say that about your brother, you got problems, right eight five five or five eight two five five the number one week back, I will get you that great pulling information. But also President Trump yesterday day echoing something we did on this show Friday. Now, he didn't mention our show, but he echoed something we did on the show Friday. Just a coincidence, you tell me you're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: We see every four years the Latino vote becomes a bigger and bigger share of the overall electric well among Latinos. Our poll shows Kamala Harris leading Donald Trump fifty four.
Speaker 1: To forty percent.
Speaker 6: Now, for some context, this is a little bit better for Democrats than they were doing among Hispanics when Joe Biden was their candidate.
Speaker 1: But I think the bigger.
Speaker 6: Story here is historically fifty four to forty now is a fourteen point advantage for the Democrats. Take a look back at the last three presidential elections and these were the results and the exit polls among Hispanic voters at fourteen. Look at that cut there, almost twenty points less than.
Speaker 1: Just four years ago.
Speaker 6: And four years ago we were saying Donald Trump had made inroads with Hispanic vot voteres This suggest that that has continued a pace.
Speaker 1: See change right, and it makes so much sense on so many levels. Love to hear from you on why you think this is happening. We played sound earlier as well. Also on MSNBC of MSNBC saying, hey, hey, wait a second, you've got Kamala Harris now with the weakest support among union members that we've seen in decades, maybe forever for the Dems. But all of that, all of that makes sense, right, It's what we've been talking about on this show for a long time, which is, wait a second. As people get to remember and maybe learn for the first time, who Kamala Harris really is politically, and you know who she is in terms of skills and lack thereof, they're going to come to the same conclusion the voters did in twenty twenty when she couldn't even make it to Iowa. She started out near or at the top of the pack with a ton of money and then everything just imploded. So what reason would there be to believe that wouldn't happen here? Well, obviously, just the very short sprint, right. She avoids real interviews, she avoids press conferences, the media completely covers for journalistic fraud and the debate to protect her, and so they're figuring, Okay, they can get her across the finish line that way, because they figure enough people hate Trump and so that's their play. But wait a second, there is enough time. There's enough time, because there's so much video of Kamala Harris saying all these crazy far left things that very few swing voters in America would want. And the Trump campaign doesn't have that much money, have a lot less than she does, but they've got enough to be hammering that in the swing states. So yeah, in the swing states, which are dominated by working people as voters, which is why they're swing states in many cases, Yeah, what would you expect to happen? So that's the moment we're in right now. Some of the polls confirming that, and then I'll get to what the president did over the weekend that kind of echo what we talked about on the show Friday, and it's not something that I think has been talked about on any other radio show in the country. But anyway, some of the polling that'll put a smile on your face if you're like me and you want to save the country in this election. Ras mustin. Now I take that with a grain of salt because I think ras Muscin is so far right, but when you look at their statistics, you know they tend to be a fairly accurate Polster ras Muscin saying that they're daily tracking numbers show that Trump is closing fast in what would you guess, right in which two states that are not typical.
Speaker 3: Battlegrounds Virginia and Minnesota, New York and New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Whoa, but they've already been done. I think Virginia is not even a story now, right, because it shows Trump closing there now. Virginia's kind of a tease that always looks like the Republican's closing and then they never win it. But maybe this time. Pennsylvania, of course, that's the big enchilotta, right, and Pennsylvania. Trump is running now six better in the in the polling across the board polling than he was at this time in twenty twenty, and he just barely lost there in twenty twenty, so running six points better, and right now he's leading in four or five really significant polls that were just done within the last week. And that makes perfect sense. And he's going to be going back to the scene of the assassination attempt, and that's very wise. I'm going to be going back, i think within the next week or so. And he just pulled ahead in the real clear politics popular vote nationwide now by a hair right a zero point two. But at this point for Trump to even be close in the national vote, you know, just Augur's great success in the swing states to actually be leading, that's just kind of a personal fantasy of mind. Can you imagine the great pleasure Ryan if we end up with with far left Colorado, deep blue Colorado having to give its electoral College votes to Donald Trump, Oh, because of this whole goofy Popular Vote Act compact that they entered into.
Speaker 3: So, by the way, real quick aside, vote no on the rank choice voting unless you want to become California and Alaska's stupid system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what we'll be doing all of that stuff? You bet you we will. Kelly, could you remind me because I was prepping for this segment when she came in and threw the prayer up here? Oh, you replaced on the button ber Okay. So anyway, Friday on Friday Show, I was talking about the official prayer of the dan capla show that was designated a long time ago, the prayer to Saint Michael the Archangelo. I happen to be Catholic, and it's said at the end of pretty much every Catholic mass I've been to for a long time, no matter where I go, And so on Friday show, I've read it and talked about how we are dedicating that to the protection of President Trump, because no matter where you fall politically in this country, you should want him to be protected. Obviously, you have multiple assassination attempts and others in the works. We can be sure right now based on published So this prayer I believe in. It's very powerful. And so then we talked Friday about how we're offened up that day for Trump and then what does he do On Sunday? He tweets out the Saint Michael the Archangel prayer, and then Robert Right he was with was it Clinton tweets Trump increasingly suggests that he is God's chosen instrument of wraths and that his opponents are evil spirits to be cast into hell. If you don't find this terrifying, you're not paying attention. And that's because Trump tweeted out Saint Michael the Archangel. Clearly Robert Wright and the left is New York Times said the day after Trump won in sixteen, the left just doesn't understand faith. So when we come back, I will play that prayer, the prayer that President Trump tweeted yesterday that has some on the left now losing their minds, and you can see that what Trump is actually doing is the opposite of what the left is accusing him of. But we've never seen that happen before, have we. Well, when we come back, lots to talk about locally as well, the death of Dikembe Mutumble, very sad and it's just such a great part of the community. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.