Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why the stories told.
Speaker 2: And left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stay there, designed.
Speaker 4: Put down here on this solid ground the answer screen. They're all around, rise and break through all the lies. The flat Files oncagees REEP.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. I hope everybody had a great week. We have a very special guest standing via his names Brian, who will be with us in just a moment. Before we do, just a couple of quick reminders, please do stop by the website. It's the flat Earthfiles dot com. Check out our back catalog of podcast, our forum, and of course every episode now is released in the form of a blog post which has all the supporting documents in it. That is the flat Earthfiles dot com. If you would like to join the show, like Brian is tonight, please drop us a line. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe files guest at gmail dot com. We still have to schedule. I think I looked at it was close to ten more weeks, so be on the lookout. Later this week, we're going to send out more invitations. Check your spam folder two. A lot of the emails that get sent to me for some reason, they go to the spam file and certainly likewise, so do check that spam file later on this week. Without any further ado, let's get to our special guest. His name is Brian. He is joining us from the great state of Arizona. Brian, how are you doing this evening?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great, George, how are you.
Speaker 3: Doing doing wonderful? Obviously, we're recording this on Tuesday night, October the eighth, so you know, before we pressed record, we were talking a little bit about, you know, what's going on with the hurricane. Obviously we'll have a little more clarity when this actually goes live on Sunday. So if people are wondering why we're not addressing it, well, it's because we're recording it before it even happens. So Brian, please do take some time and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Great George before I go into my introduction. I just want to give you, George some you know, a lot of accolades. You're you're the one that I You're my go to guy. And you know, if any one of you out there are listening to this podcast for the first time, or you have only listened to this podcast, also go into George's other the Fact Hunner. It's a it's a wealth of knowledge and I've been loving it the last year and a half two years.
Speaker 3: Thanks for that, Brian, and I just want to inject one more thing. If you are just tuning into this podcast, after you're done listening to this, please do go back to the first episode. I think it's important, especially if you're new to Flat Earth. Why the Lie and then work your way forward.
Speaker 5: Great, Okay, so my introduction. I'm sixty sixty four years old. I'm going to be sixty five in a month, and I've been a Christian since around nine years of age. I'm married to a wonderful woman. She's just really really great, beautiful and wonderful for thirty one years and we're still going strong, just like we got married last year. And I have three sisters and one brother. One of my sisters passed from cancer nineteen ninety five. My parents, my dad, he's was a World War Two veteran, and he passed twenty eleven July fourth, twenty eleven, and my mom will be ninety four in January, so I'm still mom with us, which is great. And we grew up in southern California. Your wife and I met in southern California and got married there. After getting married and after I got my engineering degree, we decided to move to the Northwest and we land ended up in Portland, Oregon for most of the time up there up until around twenty seventeen, then came back here to Phoenix to help parents out. When I was in high school, several times I was tested as to be a test had my IQ tested, and they wanted to test to see if I was a genius. My dad, of course, he was a genius. As I would say, dozens, maybe even hundreds of people attested to people who really, you know, a lot smarter than I am, went and said, your dad's the smartest guy I've ever talked to in my lifetime. So he had a photographic mind. I don't. But anyways, in school, they kept on determining over and over, they said, you're just below genius. So my wife and I have this little inside joke when we're talking to people and people sort of you know, debating me a little bit on things and anything. She just looks at me and smiles and just says, JB G for just below genius. Little inside oka. Anyways, I've worked for twenty years in the grocery business, mostly produced, some produce management. I got my bachelor's degree in telecommunications engineering when I was forty years of age, and I want to mention I graduated at the top of my class. I'm not close to the top. I was the top person in when I graduated, And I just wanted to mention that because a lot of people say that people aren't too bright in this in this community. You see a lot of this online and and I wanted I want to attest it not only myself, but other people friends that I have, that that are that are much more than I am, that are involved in this movement too. They're they're they're they're seeing the truth for what it is. So anyways, I worked after game my bachelor degree.
Speaker 1: We moved.
Speaker 5: When we moved to the Northwest, I've worked seventeen years in the wireless industry, and hopefully George, we can get a little bit of time to to talk about that wireless industry and I can you know, expand on a little bit because I hear a lot of partial truths in that from people. And I don't think there's a much fear from the wireless industry itself that we need to worry about. It's more the other other other side, the other players that are tapping into that that technology. I worked five years as an as an art of engineer, which is radio frequency engineer, and twelve years as a field engineer. And just so people know too, I've been I've been doing this a lot of research for for years. My dad started me when I was a teenager and used to go to to libraries. A lot of people don't probably aren't wear this, but you know, you go libraries, you get you know, books, encyclopedias and magazines and newspapers. There's that microfish that used to get to the motions so you could get new get you know, you could look up newspapers and newspaper events. Yes, so my dad, my dad always tried to keep me to to the back pages or whatever was on the back pages of almost all the sections. He says, there you'll find the most truthful uh bis of information. So he says, skip, skip the rest and go to the back. And that's what I would do. And it's amazing all the things that they they've been telling us for years that have been going on, including even experimentation on people MK ultra, all that has been in these they've been telling us about it. So I've been at this for a long time. I've been retired since since I was fifty seven years of age, so that was around that twenty seventeen period of time. And I've been doing a complete remodel. I learned that from my dad too. He knew construction before he had done his other bit of his business, and so I've learned all aspects of building from the ground up. And so I've been a complete remodel of our inside and out. And I'm still working on just odds and ends. Right now. I've written I'm on my third book. I've written two books. One was back when I was in the grocery business, and it's called picking Pizazi Produce. You won't find it anywhere. It's just something copied and self published and gave out to a lot of friends and family way back. I have a second one called Three three Lines and a Zebra, it self published. It's on Amazon. I have currently writing a third book right now. It's called A Man Without a Home. And for people who don't know anything about writing, I mean, there's a lot of people that try writing books, and I believe it's only that you might want to correct me if I'm wrong Church, but I think it's like three point five percent of people who actually start completed book. So it's about wrong percentage.
Speaker 3: Is it's tough because most people go into it with an idea and they get frustrated and they hit a block, and it's very easy to just put aside and say, you know, let me do something to get the creative juices flow and I'll get back to it. And it's been something that's been I've been dealing with personally for two years. I keep saying I'm almost done, and then you make one edit. You know, people don't realize if you're three hundred pages into a book, you make one edit. Sometimes that has a ripple effect. You have to go back and make other make other edits to it.
Speaker 5: It It does and and and the thing that I've learned too, because I get a lot of I sort of write along that ludlum clancy type style. Uh. And I like Stephen King. I like his the way he brings stories together. I don't necessarily agree with all of his content, you know, being a Christian, it's a lot of it goes against what I personally believe. But his writing style is really really great, the way he brings characters together. And I keep a character character pages. Uh And I sometimes I can let that book out the three lines in a zebra I've got oh gosh, I probably have ten pages on just characters. So it's it's like it's like trying to keep track of of a small family when you're when in the middle of writing a book. And and like you said, there there is a lot of ripple effects, trying to keep it so that it's the story is true to itself without without having any deviations or anything that's incorrect within the book itself. One last thing for you know, I do when you live. When you live as long as I have, you have a lot of interest. So I'd love tennis, golf, photography, hiking, four willing woodworking, uh, exercise. I stay in pretty good, pretty good shape, only take an occasional asproen and my age. So I try to do all of that. So so that's that's pretty much it with my intro. George, I, oh, you know what, I did have one other thing to mention with the intro, and that's something that I wrote about before that sort of made it real difficult in coming to flat Earth. My best friend growing up Scott, his his hisun his great his distant uncle. It was great uncle is Neil Armstrong, really yes, And so I would go work virtually every week when i'd go over, he'd have another something NASA in his in his room. His dad was a uh he worked for North American rock Well and was he would he was the lead rocket engineering uh for for North American rock Well. So between the two of them I had he had. You know, it filled my head too with all this, like you know, NASA is real, going to the Moon's roal, all this, and it was it was a very big, big, big big ball so to speak to to to sort of let go of and uh, you know coming over into the flatter So but yeah, it was amazing. I mean he had he had pictures, he had the latest models of whatever they're working on. He had all there. He had dozens of photos that were signed by all the different astronauts during the time Neil was there, all up over his wall. So you know, it's really hard to it was a hard thing to let go at.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, and even subconsciously, I think people do kind of realize how life changing it can be. So it's it's easier to ridicule and mock than it is to, you know, take take the red pill. As they say, I'll tell you what they talk about. Pardon me. If you could have a conversation and outside the obvious answers family members, you know, Jesus, if that was possible that we say, who could you have a conversation with? You know, I will tell you that, how interesting would it be if you were able to sit down with Neil Armstrong, let's say, nineteen ninety five, ninety six, doors closed, no CIA, no ear peer, no ear pieces, and just to be able to get honest conversation from him. Because I know I've mentioned this before, but going back in hindsight, being twenty twenty, you can see the weight of the world, literally, the weight of the world on his shoulders during those interviews.
Speaker 5: Can't oh sure, and all that was true about you know, his his his heavy drinking and stuff like that, and and and you know, the handful of times that I knew that he came to visit Scott with his with Scott's dad, I would usually be over there, but I know that his mom sort of dismissed us and let us had us, had the kids from the neighborhood leave before instead of you know, you would think that he would say encourage or say, you know, hey, hey, what one of the group of kids come around and I'll do you know, sign photographs and this and the other. None of that. We had to leave. It was like about a half an hour before their time of arrival.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is interesting.
Speaker 5: So so it sort of tells you little something that there's something something going on there, because you you know, when I look back on that, I go and think, gosh, if I was in his shoes, I would have told Scott, hey, why don't you invite you know, invite twenty thirty of your friends from that from your neighborhood, and I'll do a little presentation and sign sign things for them.
Speaker 3: I do want to move forward with this line of questioning, but I better ask two questions before we get too much further. As going back to your intro, you said you've been married for did you say thirty six years?
Speaker 5: Thirty one?
Speaker 3: Thirty one years? So how is your wife? Basically the same line of thinking as far as these conspiracies quote unquote, No, she isn't.
Speaker 5: And that's you know. She she and her best friend they sort of like to stay in their mode to to get along with everyone. And she, my wife knows how I am. She gives me a whole lot of a lot of leeway. But uh, but now she she I think she knows because she's heard me talk to several people about about things, and she knows about my background or that you know, I have a you know that I'm that I'm not a not a toll moron. That that she she she trusts what what I'm what I'm saying, And I can see her looking at me, and I'll give these real good examples of a couple. I'd like to actually give a couple, a couple of simple examples that I haven't heard people talk about that maybe can help others that are on the fence. But she she's she looks at me and she says, you know what, I really trust what you're doing. But she seemed to be more accepting of me when I was in that realm of going through you know, like with George George Norry coast, the coast, uh big you know, big bigfoot my sauses. I accepted that realm. It was so much easier for her, for she except, and much easier for my siblings to talk to me as opposed to flat Earth. And then and then some of the other things that I've been getting into with all this all our tainted history, which I'd like to get into down down the road too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. So interesting. And you had mentioned that you were in Portland for quite some time you moved in twenty seventeen. What were your thoughts during the summer of twenty twenty as you witnessed the events going in the city you once lived in for so long.
Speaker 5: Well, especially because you and I when I was there. One of my positions were my largest position as a field engineer, or the market that I had. I had different markets on the west, I had some out of the coast at sometimes, but my largest one was downtown. They kept me downtown because I did real well stat wise, and they liked the way I improved that that part of the market. So I was I was almost stuck there because you know, when you do well, bosses like to keep you in a certain position. And so the driving down there was really a lot of things have been changing even before that, you know, all that COVID stuff that went on, which which was horrible. People used to think of going downtown Portland as you know, they go down People would go down there with their with their kids, with their little kids. It was always very family oriented. There was always a lot of parking well in the in the In about twenty fourteen twenty fifteen, they started changing everything downtown to make it very difficult for people to even go down there. They would put it was like one one lane for the cars. You know some of the roads have three four lanes, one lane for the cars, one for buses, and then the other two would be for like bikes. They so they eliminated the vehicle traffic. And it's this whole thing that they're trying to get people to take public transportation. They don't improve the roadways, the freeways, and those are a lot of the reasons why we thought we'd leave, in addition to helping our helping, you know, our elderly parents here in Arizona. But it was starting to get to a point where it was very difficult to was it was difficult to continue down down that road there in Portland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's sad to hear because I know a lot of people who grew up there in the seventies, and we used to be considered like the jewel city, what's called the Rose City of the entire West Coast. It was just a gem. And it's really sad to see once great city deteriorate so quickly.
Speaker 5: Mm. Yeah. And from friends that still live up there, they said that they don't they just don't go. They avoid downtown as much as possible now, which is opposite of how it used to be. You never used to think about it before you go down there. They'd have big, big festivals and celebrations, and you have that Saturday Market which is Saturday and Sunday, things like that that people just went to, I mean, just the majority of the people on the outskirts. And it's sort of sad that people have to think about going to downtown. And I know Seattle's got that same way too from friends that I have living up there too, same exact thing too. It just spoiled a lot of things after that, the alls, riots and protesting, tearing down statues.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, that's tough. That's tough for sure. Your road to the journey. First question, at what point in your life did you start to realize what you were told and what you see are two different things.
Speaker 5: Well, my dad had me doing that when I was a teenager, when I do all that research, and when I was probably probably junior high high school, I was doing all that research and he he, he literally told me there were there were two worlds. He told me about about about the the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the I. I M, f uh, you can't can't can't trust the Fed. The Fed's not uh you know fed, federalis there is not this, It is not not government the irsh and be taxing us all these things. He told me that way back, you know, sixties and seventies, and so he was, he was, he was way ahead of his time, had me had me looking and he and he and he always said that he said, he said, there's two worlds. There's one one world that the majority of people see that is presented to him through the media and propaganda, and the other world that is that is actually actually going on behind the scenes, that is controlled by by people of money. And he mentioned that the Rockefellers and Bankers. It was he always mentioned Rockefellers and Morgan's they're controlling behind the sands.
Speaker 3: That that's great. So that leads me to think, and I'm not saying you have this answer, but do you think he came because back then he didn't have the internet. Obviously there were books, but those kind of books like Bill Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse, they were hard to find. They weren't putting out in front of the bookstores. You had to go back and find them. How do you think he came on that knowledge? Do you think it was through what he saw in the military or was it something after that?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, give me give me a little bit of his background, which which is what you're asking he okay, before he went in the military, he went in and he he he did construction. That's where he learned construction. Afterwards, when when he when he was in the military, he h he was in there all four years. He was front lines. He was he was working. Uh he worked those you know that big big artillery, those big guns where you have to uh plug, plug your ears, jump, you know, so you don't break your knees and open your mouth so your teeth don't fall out. So he had he did that. He wired communications, so he had uh he was he was up on polls, wiring for communications being shot at. And every person that he went into the service with died. So he he get he got promotions. He saw a lot of death.
Speaker 1: He uh.
Speaker 5: So, so coming out of that, he was he had all this animosity and uh, you know what you know that things aren't what you with what they appear. He looked into a lot of things, you know, with Pearl Harbor, he knew that they knew about Pearl Harvard before and use that to to to get into the war.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I think the thing that he did is he back then he searched for books, search for books either in library or would or he would have to talk talking to some of his his friends, a lot of his very intelligent friends. They would trade books, you know, and a lot more than these church going uh guys who had their their degrees or you know, doctorates and degrees, and and did a lot of research. And he would get these recommendations and books to either borrow or or to purchase. So so that's so that's the kind of stuff that he that he that he did in you know, to help him learn about all this.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. God bless them.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Could could I also go on just just two more things about that, you know, because I because I I could probably write a book about him. You know, he he not only did have that photograph of memory, and he would he he was the eldest of twenty one kids.
Speaker 3: My goodness, they my my grandmother.
Speaker 5: There were fifty six kids that that died before they were They were five to a set of twins. There there are fifteen of them that lived to be an adult. One of my uncles, my uncle Emanuel, died in Vietnam. He died in Vietnam one week before he was he was supposed to return and just one of those things that happens, and they got ambushed and uh and killed everyone in his infantry. And then and then when my when my when my father was in the service, he he he used he used his I guess you know, his his ability to to see and memorize, to play cards. He was really well good cards. He he always beat all of us in cards, even until until the day he died. But he he would, he he would. He would earn money on the side to do that. He sent his check back winter percent of the time when he was in the service to my grandmother to help out with the other other kids, food and food and such, food and clothes and such. And when he got home, my grandmother had saved up just a little bit from each check and he had enough money to go buy a car brand new. So he bought a car brand new. He a brand new car. What it was it was, It was a fairly expensive one too. It is a nice one that he had my grandmother had saved up for. He he went and took it home. He got boxes and little cans, you know, the coffee cans and stuff like that. And he took the car apart one percent from the head to from from the lights to the tail headlights of tail lights, and then put it all back together with that one parting leftover.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 5: So then so then what he did, he went went up to a local shop to to Oh he had also quit in ninth grade, so so he did only had ninth ninth grade or not even a they had an eighth grade education.
Speaker 3: When still a lot people did back then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, yeah they did to help families. Yeah, that's what they did. So so he went in. He he took his knowledge that he learned from putting the car back together. He went down and he told the guys at a local auto repair stop garage, he said, hey, why don't I work here for a week and if you think that my work is worth it, then you can hire me on and pay me. So he worked the whole first week and it didn't take him. It didn't take him but a few days. And going for them to hire them, he learned mechanics real well. He did that for a year, saved up enough money and he and one of his friends went in together and they bought a car dealership or they started a car dealership. So he did that for it was a twenty five to thirty years and then he retired. He retired a selfhamany manse a millionaire did. And then when he was retired, he got his real estate license just to get just to have it and he passed his first time he went in. He he went. When I was doing my my studies for engineering, he helped me with my calculus and my physics had physics on physics two and the math was more difficult my physics class than in my in my calculus class, and he helped me with them. He knew how to speak six languages fluently. He knew he learned Greek and Hebrew because of bustaying the Bible and doing tribunal like a walking So yeah, so he he he, he learned all this stuff. And I would I would have to say that he probably by the time he by the time he was probably about probably probably probably about my age, he probably had about three three doctors worth the knowledge in his sense.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 5: It's what I was just just learning on his own.
Speaker 3: What an incredible person and what a resource that you have at the ready when you can talk to to gain that type of knowledge, you are truly blessed. He sounds like a great man.
Speaker 5: He was, and he was. He was a great father. In addition to that, Uh, he just seemed to do everything. You know, God God really blessed him, bless our family and just he he, he was like an encycled like a walking encyclopedia. You can just about ask him anything and if he didn't know where what it was tub his head, he could he could direct you to it. So it was, it was, It was really really amazing. So but you know, and I do have a thing later to to to reference later when we talk about maybe maybe the Constitution and stuff like that, and something that my dad got me looking at because because he in additioned to all the books books in the library, he used to always keep up on the wall we always had the Constitution. Bill Whites was always laminated up on the wall next to his his his, uh, the next to our bookshelves.
Speaker 3: Very very good looking forward to that.
Speaker 5: So so okay, and oh gosh, you know, I know I'm going you know, this way and that way and everything. But another thing that's sort of a family relating and growing up, and I think it's really really a big importance because it sort of gives you the mindset of Okay, what what drove my dad to a lot of this? What drove me to a lot of that? When we were it was about two years after I became a Christian as ten or eleven years old, something like that. My father yells just and has this go out into the balcony. So we we go on the balcony of our house. We go and we're looking. We're up on the corner one block. We're up on the first block, but it's also a raised block, and it was a pretty high raise block, so you could see the whole valley across from our house. There there was a UFO daylight. You know, a lot of people say say all these things that, oh you can see the lights and you can't make it out. It was sitting out about one half mile from our house, straight out of our house, same level as our house, one half mile from our house, and you could see it because it was big. It was you know, I don't know, probably seventy five hundred feet in diameter, and it's just it's just sitting out there and you can just hear a low hum in the distance. Sat there for about ten minutes, about ten minutes over the Carter farm, and then when it took off, it took off towards the opposis side of the valley, which you know, we're on mountains on one side and there are mountains across the valley and it got to the side slowly and then it sort of turning. You could see it sort of parallel the mountain, and you could count to ten and it was gone.
Speaker 3: Now do you consider that some type of technology we don't know about, or do you think that's something more nefarious than that?
Speaker 5: Well being that, I being that I don't believe in space any any longer, and I think because of all my research I've done over the years, I think that was. You know, when people say our government is ten twenty thirty years ahead of what we actually see in manufacturing, I think they. I think they could have been fifty two hundred years ahead and reverse engineered things. But I think these are from things that they've done. I think they're from other space, but not outer space. I think there's another world in our world. With all this studying that I've been doing on Anli Tartaria, but on all the old world structures all over the world, I think there are civilizations much more intelligent than our own that preceded us and had things like this before. So I don't know if it was from just previous civilizations or maybe other lands that aren't allowed to associate with our own our own countries, countries and continents.
Speaker 3: There's a lot people other land. There's a lot of people, whether it be John Levi or many other channels, my lunch break who talk about the architecture specifically in DC, they say, we didn't build it. It was old Roman architecture that we found again.
Speaker 5: Right right, yeah, you know, and and all all of this is all around the world, all around the world. I mean, it's there's no disputing you can find it in every little country around our our so called realm, the realm of the world allowed to go to. Yeah, every every every city, every country, every every every piece of land has has these.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I saw a program the other day and I was just really really astound. I was watching with the wife. We're watching this called Hit It Hit in Ireland. You know that Ireland has over thirty thousand castles just in Ireland.
Speaker 3: Really, I didn't know that over.
Speaker 5: Thirty thousand just just in Ireland. So there were something big that was going on before and and so many of these things are not only just still standing, but then the bottom floors if you if you look at all over the world, they talk about the mud flood and go into mud flood. There's twenty thirty feet of mud every every square inch of our of our earth. I always have to be careful, not not I don't want to say the same plane out of the wall or anything, but you know, it's it's it's amazing when you start looking, when you start looking and you start looking at photographs and older photographs, and a lot of these older photographs are starting to turn up that are that are older than what they said cameras. Actually we were built the the the the quality photography is one of the things that that I'm really big on. The quality of the photography is incredible. When you start seeing some of these panoramics stuff, I mean they they they've got equivalent to uh, you know, our our best cameras right.
Speaker 3: Now, yep, and so and so.
Speaker 5: You know, you have to be real careful about what people you know, you know what what what people actually believe. Yeah, here's the one thing I always like say, and I know you say it all the time too. Don't just take my word for it, don't take George's word for it. Search for yourself, Research for yourself. That's the one thing that that why why I really enjoy you George because everything that you post, all your links, I can go into it. I just find all kinds of other things I can it. Just it gets me going on another down another rabbit hole and connecting something else that I hadn't connected before. Just you can you use what people talk about to help you get to another point in your own life.
Speaker 3: You know. It's it's very interesting that you mentioned that, because I don't remember where it was, if it was on social media or on a YouTube video. I saw this camera. It was an Eastman View number one. The model is called Bellows, and it was this panoramic camera. It's like made of wood, and of course all the scopes and everything, and it's on I looked it up. It's on eBay for like five hundred bucks. And you see the pictures that these old cameras produce. These really their majestic panoramic view cameras. And while it's really cool to have this device where you can talk to people, text people, look at the score of the ballgame, and record videos, there's something to say about taking such minimal things, putting them together and creating a beautiful a picture, especially you know, something as old as that, right, so amazing.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the quality is much better than people had. You know, if you listen to the narrative, you we you know all that shouldn't be available to us, that's right, you know, you know everything before the nineteen hundreds is going to be blurry. But it's not true.
Speaker 3: That is not the case whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Not the case. And and when you do a lot of photography and you notice something that's you know, good, better and excellent, you can you can start seeing that, well, the quality really was excellent on a lot of the old photographs.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting to me that the eighteen eighties is really when the automobile, the camera George Eastman was he released the Kodak in the eighteen eighties, and that was right after the quote unquote reconstruction, So that is and I think that was right around the time of one of the world's fairs that we talked about quite often, World Fairship exactly. So that that is certainly an interesting time that I wish we could kind of go back and investigate more. Unfortunately, it's really hard to trust the authors of our textbooks.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's hard to trust the authors, and it's and it's very difficult, like you were saying, you know, try try to use brave braves. Braves gotten a little worse and than than it was before. Uh, yandex. Still use yandex. Like like you you've you've suggested in the past. You have to use other other resources. If if you just if if any of the listeners are just using Google, Google Chrome, uh, you know, any any of your you know, Dogpile or any any of your other any of your your your search engines that are that are sort of approved by the mainstream. You're you're going to get a lot of a lot of things canna be hidden from you. Most things, most things of truth are going to be hidden from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's it's definitely one way that you know that you can see the truth for something that uh, you know, they go and they tell you by if they spend so much money and they spend a lot of money hiding flat earth. Oh yeah, it's it's it's not cheap what they do, having groups of people working on algorithm software engineers to to go and to go and hide all this information. Does It costs some money, cost some costs, some considerable a considerable amount of money, And no company is going to do that unless they actually want to hide something that could sort of destroy their their world as a as a.
Speaker 3: You know, NASA kind of stepped on their foot today. They posted from the I S S. They posted an image of the hurricane, but that hurricane appeared to take up most of the quote unquote globe. So if you did the math, Florida would be two thirds of the world. That was mean that many people were quick to point out. Once again, that's funny. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always think that.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, can you talk to us a little about your journey to to flat Earth and what were the series of events that made you think, well maybe this is worth looking into.
Speaker 5: Well, okay about gosha It it was two years ago, twenty twenty two September, around September I had there was that video that was being circular ut that flattered Dave and that so called professor where they did that debate and when I when I listened to that washing and listened to it, it was so annoying. How how that that so? Well, the guy ended up not being a professor from what I understand, if if, if that your current is true, But he didn't see to be arguing any decent points, and he seemed to be getting angry instead of instead of keeping his school and arguing intelligently. So so what I did is I went and said, you know what, and he's you know, we need the guy from science. So I said, you know, I'm going to research. Why don't I research for three fourths of the year to year and I will cut. I already had a date set up in spring of twenty twenty three that I was going to contact Dave and I was going to I wanted to see if he would invite me on to debate him. And of course, you know, you know, you know how that how that works comes out. You know, I start going through everything and I'm like, I can't believe this. This isn't true. This isn't true, this isn't true. And then all the things that they were saying just were more contradictions. You know, I already did. I was I was a guy that everyone was saying to shut up in class. Uh, you know, you know, and you know, our professors would be lecturing and then they open things up for questions, and I keep the class after just asking questions after question and file. You know, I would debate them because I would say, well, you know, you know, you just read a paragraph that has, uh, it has three ifs in it. It has it has two would be possibility, and that says and then if all that works out that then there's a great possibility that something this and this will be that. And and I went and I told me, I said, what about that is scientific? And what or what about that is actual science?
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 5: You know, you know, you start going down these these holes and you start searching and I and I found that there were just so much, so much research or so much truth to all the things that Dave was saying, and very little that this professor so called professor was saying. And so so so in my searching around from podcasting podcast podcasts, I went through dozens of them, and there was this one called Cult of Conspiracy. One guy's a Christian, the other guy's not. The Christian guy uses a lot of cursive language and he's always apologizing for it, and I'm just thinking, why don't you just not use it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: Sony? Anyways, he on their show, they had somebody that said, hey, if you haven't seen The fact Hunter, or listen to the fact Hunter, I encourage you to listen. So I went over to start to listen to you about November twenty twenty two, and it was shortly after you were saying you were going to start doing the flatous files.
Speaker 3: I believe it was November two years next month, correct.
Speaker 5: So I went from the fact hunder to to your show and then the rest of their history.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, you know, you know, And then and then.
Speaker 5: You know, after I've just been compiling and compiling, compiling information, just same things. So so anyways, you know, you know, George, I hear a lot of people say a lot of the same things, and I know, you know, it can be repetitive, especially for new listeners to hear a lot of the same things. And I'll probably say some of the same things, you know, you know, like like flight pass and flight pass and oxygen you can see too far. All those things are correct. But maybe got a couple of little things I can give people that maybe help them if they're sort of serve on a fence, just real simple things. I need to go to my and and I put these little my I like to put hyper hyperlinks in my article because I got so many pages I can I can get to stuff, but I get to my my Carl Sagan, hopefully everyone to Karlan.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 5: If you don't look up, look up, Carl Sagan, you'll find a whole lot of material on them. So per Carl Carl Sagan article, the Earth travels around the Sun at one thousand, thirty seven miles per hour. The Earth orbits the Sun sixty six thousand, six hundred miles per hour to complete one orbit in one day, or or complete one orbit in three hundred sixty five days. As it's traveling around the Sun, the Sun orbits a milki Way miki Way's Galactus center four hundred and forty seven thousand miles per hour. Our solar system travels through the cosmic microwave background eight hundred and twenty seven thousand miles per hour. The galaxy travels at one point three million miles per hour. So in my mind here that you know, you know when you go and you look at things and you look at you look at how fast things are traveling and there and I do have something on like the moon, how far how far the moon and your Sun Sun Moon travel So it's like all my contradictions here, Okay, the the Earth. The Earth travels over one point five million miles per day, if you if you, if you adhere to their narrative, right, the moon travels fifty five thousand miles in a day. If the moon's traveling fifty five thousand miles a day, how's it keeping up with you?
Speaker 3: Exactly behind?
Speaker 5: They throw out these contradictions all of Yeah, that that just make you just say, okay, that that that that makes zero sense. So science science, when you start drilling down into science and you and you learn as much as I had physics, I had quantum physics. A lot of people never get to quantum physics and it starts getting really deep. But it's so much of it's just theory. It's serious theory. It's it's it's like one line built upon another. So so another contradiction that I found with it to that, since I've got it right here, I had a couple of highlighted here. Okay, that the big Bang theory. So if you believe the Big Bang and you look at what happens in big big explosions or big big bomb set you know when you see these these big bout blasts, and I don't I don't know, if I believe in nuclear you know, there's a whole bunch of debating as far as whether nuclear is real or not, and whether it was used in World War Two. But if you, if you, if you believe in the Big Bang, they say that everything compressed to the center and then went out. It went out, and it supposedly bands of perfectly round planets evolved from this. But go out to go out to a pile after just even just like an M eighty for yourself, you know, just a small piece.
Speaker 3: Of dynamite, quarter stick of dynamite, go, go, go and load that.
Speaker 5: By by by a bunch of rocks. Go there, loaded underneath it, and explode a couple of these, and you tell me how many perfectly round rocks you see?
Speaker 3: Zero? That's the zero.
Speaker 5: You know that from the military, all these things that you I mean, you just it's it's it's it's a near impossibility to get a perfectly round anything from an explosion. So there are explosions, okay. Uh so, so amay is one of a couple of these little experiments. One of them I did with photography, and I wrote it. It was in my first letter that I've written to you, when I worked in the wireless industry, which we which we need to get to sometime. You will work the wireless entry. I was at the top of the mountains a lot. It's one of the best jobs in the world. You get paid a lot of money. I'm up here at the top of these mountains and I can just see I see forever, see my miles and miles and miles miles. They always put the cell sites that are in the rural areas at the very very top of the mountains, you know, the top the tallest mountain on the mountain chain, and you can see three hundred and sixty degrees all the way around. So what I did is I took a camera out there one time, and this was before I was you know, I had signed on to flat Earth, and I put my camera on there in a tripod and I'm just moving it back and forth, and I have this focusing screen on there that has all these parallel lines on it, and you look out across the ocean and I could go from left to right, and that's several hundred miles from left to right that I could see from the top of some of these mountains. If I go farthest left to the farthest right, and I could go on the center line and go all across from the horizon and it never move off that horizon. No curve isn't there, No curve ye. So this is why I say to people who are on the fence there there, you can't have. You can't have two things when it's there, when they're not equal, you can't. You can't have you can't have curve and no curve. There's either curve or there's no curve. A a a plate is never going to be a ball. A ball is never going to be a plate.
Speaker 3: That's right, right.
Speaker 5: My sister, my sister, one of my sisters, is very hung up on that that circular of the circular where God look upon the circular of the earth, or.
Speaker 3: The grasshoppers look down upon it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, look at look, look look at looking at And I was saying, you know, I said, put a plate on the ground and stand up over it. What do you see? You see a circle, but you don't see a sphere. It's just it's basically that, It's basically that simple. It's it can't be. It can't be both, can't be, can't be a ball, can't be a plate, see the plate or ball. So and a lot of people, I would think most people, because I still I still have one, I still have have cloned out to it. I won't I won't. I won't get rid of it just for it. It's more of a souvenir for anything. It's it's a toy souvenir. I won't get rid of my globe. So if you so, just taking what Carl Sagan said, in those speeds, you take the first speed and you take the second speed. Okay, so you so you take your you're just over one thousand miles an hour that's spinning around in circle. Okay, we'll take that speed. First. You go and you take your globe, put it in put it in your hand, and tilt it towards towards the wall. You can just tilt it a little bit towards the wall. Put a piece of tape on the wall where the north star is, and on the center of the room or an island or something that you're going to be walking around, put put a ball there that's supposed to be the sun. Now now, now put the sixty six thousand, six hundred miles per hour in motion and start walking that globe around the Sun, you can no longer see the North Star.
Speaker 3: That's a great observation. I'm not sure too many people have said that before.
Speaker 5: You're You're You're You're north is not just with the two those two speeds, you cannot you cannot see you can't you cannot see the North Star anymore. So, so you know, And and there's five speeds acporting per Carl Sagan, per science that we're supposed to be going through space. So so you know, you know, science falls apart pretty fast when you start looking at things logically. There's a lot of logic in science, in the math behind science, and when you start looking at like that, and you know, and I hear a lot of people talk about but I don't hear them talk about talk about that either. Now I did talk I did mention the thing about the moon and the Sun and how how's the how's the moon traveling less? And distance is still keep it up with the Sun. But you can do apply that to all the different so called planets and science. There's another it's more with the Apollo Apollo love and now you were you were in did did things with engineering and flight? Didn't you George.
Speaker 3: Well, I was as combat engineer. I didn't do a whole lot of engineer. I was in an aviation unit. But we were black Hawk helicopters.
Speaker 5: Black okay, so so so you were at least acquainted with absolutely went with them. Okay. Well, uh, here's here's the thing that I never that I don't hear anyone say about going to the moon, because you know, there's still millions of people that are clinging onto We went to the moon, went to the moon absolutely, Okay, okay, even even though the Bible says that the moon, moon, the stars and the suns in the in the in the firmamat. So here's okay, you've got I've got it here. Listen as gravity and a pol eleven, so a poll eleven. When you start doing some research on a Paul eleven, they go and they say that that their capsule going through space was traveling on an average to the Moon at about seventy five hundred miles pro. Now they have these different speeds where they said when they're coming back it was more about ninety five to ninety eight hundred miles apart, that they're coming back faster. Now they say that they can get they can go these speeds because there's zero there in zero resistance. Now, I don't believe that if you get out in the air anywhere, I don't think you can prove and I don't think that sciences have approved or shown proof that you can have it work like in a test tube lab environment where you can create you can create a perfect environment. Once you go out out of that perfect environment, I don't think we have any perfect environment, whether it's Earth, our air, and within the dome, you go outside the dome. So let's just entertain that thought for one second. Say, okay, well, what if they're a space. What if they're a space, and let's say let's say they could travel faster speeds over there. Well, they said that they're traveling at at almost ninety eight hundred miles an hour back to Earth. It took them less time they got back to Earth. And as they were coming into our atmosphere, they said they traveled to get break into our atmoster twenty four thousand miles per hour exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I was about to mention that they claim it speeds just under twenty five thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 5: Twenty four thousand miles. Okay, Now if you look at the fastest jets, now do you find different things for fastest jets? One of them says the fast jet. And you look at these things and they look intense. They're like a suit up a sports car. If you go look look at these fastest jets. This one showed the North American X fifteen was forty five twenty. I found another one that went up to almost seven thousand miles per hour, about seven thousand miles power. But it's still it's still slower than they're saying that this spit that their spacecraft was traveling. Okay, so let's just give it to them and say, okay, twenty four thousand miles an hour. Okay, you win, twenty four thousand miles an hour. I say, in my question, how can something traveling twenty four thousand miles an hour catch and earth that's traveling sixty six thousand, six hundred miles power trying to get on a freeway. And let's just put in numbers that most people, because see they talking big numbers of them. Let's just say you're traveling twenty four miles an hour in your car and you're getting on too non rep in the freeway and you're trying to catch a car that's going sixty six thousand miles and there's six miles an hour. Can you can a twenty four mile car ever catch a sixty six milear car?
Speaker 3: Of course not, of course not.
Speaker 5: See, they don't. They don't even back science or put numbers into their equations or into science to go and make their overall story true. It's just it's just all full of holes, literally full of holes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and according to NASA, you can still go back and look, the Saturn five rocket is still they claim, the largest and most powerful rocket ever built. According to the story it had where was my notes here? Oh, it had over three hundred thousand liters of liquid oxygen. But the big one is that had eight hundred thousand liters of kerosene, which is incredible when you think about how many. You know, you look at the flames coming out.
Speaker 5: It's just right, I know, it's just you know, yeah, you know, and you and you'd have to carry a lot, you have to carry a lot of fuel. Although they say in that perfect environment once they're in space that it takes hardly any hardly any fuel to go that fast. For long periods of time. But you know, I just, you know, I can't even go over there to try to see how any of that could work when virtually everything they tell us is not true. And you know, you just it just seems like that the few people that I talked to about science or science talked about these things. They go there and they say, oh, well, I haven't I didn't think about that. I didn't think about well, you know, but but you have to think about you have to think about these things because these are these are the things that it for for your story to be true, for there to be fact in it, you have to everything else that falls the line that supports it has to be true and factual true. So if any part of that isn't, then you have to start looking at everything else. And if you can't, if you can't substantiate everything that you that you say about it, then it's probably probably not true. Soome before I get too far along, because I've got I've got several other things about even flat Earth and the old world. Maybe spend ten minutes if we can on on on the wireless industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, And let me add one last thing. I did a little quick match of my calculator, eight hundred thousand liters of kerosene comes out to like a million pounds.
Speaker 5: It's it's heavy, it's heavy. And and and that was one of the things that I was sending you about about about the fuel. You know, I do think they use fuel in planes. I see them refueling. I know they use them in planes and just and com marcial airlines. But the weight that they say, the weight they say that they have on them is camp can't be true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sent me quite a And it's interesting because again I was in an aviation unit. The fields accounted for down to the to the gallon. Obviously, they allowed a certain prevent percentage, just like in carpentry and masonry when they're figuring out for that kind of thing. They understand there's gonna be a small amount of waste. But it is interesting when you hear about how much weight all those gallons of fuel takes. It's heavy, It is really heavy.
Speaker 5: It's heavy. And and and that one that I sent you where they're saying they and and they and they tell you on that on that that that big air bus where they say where they where they're where their tanks are mostly in the wings, some of the tails some and some of the back a little bit. But having all that weight on the wings, when you go and you talk about that, they would they would need four tanker trunks on each on each wing of weight, I mean that that's a lot of weight and fuel.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 5: I don't see the volume there too. I don't see it being able to get off the ground if it had that much in there. Now do they use fuel? They probably do? And and you and you were involved in refueling and helicopters, I mean just about everything, cars, everything needs fuel. But what other technology might they be using that they haven't told us about that where they're in crew you know, cruise control, if they're not carrying anywhere near that amount of fuel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point because and then again it goes against its own narrative. Well, the plane's made out of aluminum. Okay, So this aluminum plane right through two buildings on September eleventh. The you know, the narratives kind of go against each other sometimes, right right, Yeah, interesting, But yeah, let me give you the opportunity to talk about the wireless industry.
Speaker 5: Okay. Now, now, first thing I wanted to say about it because you know, a lot of I don't want people to think and always think things. So this so this guy's you know, we're working for the other side and everything. I'm not I'm not I'm not totally pro that. I'm not I'm not totally against anyone ever having any harm from anything. But I'm saying it's very difficult just from what the wireless industry offers, what what they put out there for for putting out all the cell sites, all the towers all there, all their uh, their antenna work. They're doing something that that a lot of people, include myself, believe and as being you know, being true being, being being something that is that is a positive for for people. They're not trying to do anything where people are going to be irradiator, get cancer or anything. Now, could somebody create something negative or bad that you know, where they could inject you with something and it works off a five guh signal? Of course it could, you know, because because for everything that you make that's good, there's almost always something that is that is created that somebody in this evil and you know that has an evil mind will create to ride upon that kind of technology. So so you know, I'm not I want ever to know that, but I'm going to I'm going to give you just what I saw when I was in it, when I when I was working, when I was working in that in that industry, we I had five six test phones right right behind my seat, behind my head for seventeen years or not seventeen the twelve years that I was a field engineer, and I did some of the time when I was ANORIF engineer, but I wasn't on the field as much. But every single day I had I had I had two main phones out that were in cradles up on the front, and five or six phones always going, always transmitting and receiving, driving through the market, collecting data. So I did that every single day, Okay. I also worked on cell sites up on rooftops where we'd have sometimes three different carriers. When I say the carriers, I mean three different companies that had complete systems up there. They had all the radio equipment, they had the antennas, everything was mounted up on the roof and we were in the backside of the antennas up there. When you're working in that environment, they give you what they call is a ratman. This rat menu you wear and if it goes off, if there's even the slightest bit of anything that's that radiation being your radio on that on that rooftop, I it'll pick it up. It picks up the smallest amount. In twelve years, it only went off two times. Both times I found that a connector was left loose by one of our what they call tower crew guys, guys working that were doing the actual work on the antenna system there, and they someone forgot to tighten a connector. And after that went off, I went over there and I quickly quickly found the source, tightened it and everything disappeared in my monitor went back to to UH to a normal normal reading. The rod means we got we had calibrated every year. You have to calibrate those every single year, and you have to wear them all the time when you're in the field. So we were in around the sizics, We were in the we were in the near field of the antenna systems. The antenna systems operate generally in like eight hundred nine hundred megahritz range. There are a few that are at the low end of the microwave spectrum, but they don't There are zero and I say zero with the capital zero microwave antennas that are that are radiating out you know, microwave dish around dish that is radiating any signal into the network. All your round, big round owned microwave antennas at higher microwave frequencies are all used for back all. In other words, they're faced each other two of the month, one tower on one cell site, one another and it pulls information back, all information back to our switches, our switches that collects all the data, all your data for uh you know, you know, your all your call information for billing and uh you know whatnot. We have we have rooms billion dollars which is in our up in the Portland Portland market that serve for for you know, keeping everything connected. It's sort of the center brains of the whole network. We had over five hundred cell sites. We had twelve guys that were working in our market there working for one of the major companies. I'll say that. And the the thing that we had to do whenever we made a change. Let let's say, I'll talk about a rooftop side because it's the one that where there to be the most effect to me if I if I had any radiation of any kind. Whenever you make a change, whenever you do whenever you add another antenna to a sector, whether you add a different type of antenna, whether you whether a new company comes in and says we're going to be we're going to do it and put it, put a new cell side here, put their equipment, put their antennas. You have to have an independent company that comes over from Texas. These companies out all came out of Texas and they come over and they right right away, like you, you're allowed to turn up, but only for a certain amount of days until they come over. They test it, and they test it within that first month, and they tell you, oh, if you have any any problem on the roof or outside, you know where where it's going to affect any of the general public, you have to either turn the power down some. They give you the choices of what to do. Raise the antennas, choose a choose a lower power antennant. If you can't achieve the power that you want by lowering it with the intensity up, you have to do windows or just shut it off completely. You can't keep on operating on something that they deem has a problem. Now if it just if it increases an area, let's say, let's say the footprint where they had it sort of chained off where you where you know, okay, this could be harmful, could be harmful. Area is uh, you know three foot around the backside of these antennas. They might say you have to move out to five feet and everything beyond five feet is completely safe for public for someone to the HVAC guy to come out and work without you having to do something. Now, we we did have a few sites that were where on the rooftop it was a little bit bigger footprint than then they wanted. And they and so then they tell you if you have anyone work up there, whether change back or wherever we had to turn off our cell site for them to work up there, or a sector that the sector that might be seeing a lot of times there are three sector sites, you might have to off that one sector that was a little higher powered that would be affecting them. So there were a lot of a lot of things that were in place the the cell sites. And I know, I know I heard something that I think you I think it was on one of your broadcasts that where our podcasts that you had, you had it was it was like it like an interview or someone someone that was doing like a like like a news interview. She she was saying that a certain certain cell companies were going there and putting up all these antennas without without any permission. You can't do that. You can't do that. The the the I had when I was an RF engineer with URPH engineer with radio frequency which is design engineer, I had one three and five year plans and it almost nothing was done in one year. It's usually two years. Two years was a minimum that I'd go through. I had to jump through hoops with the SEC, with the FAA in almost every single cells like that I put up there. If it was b l M land that we're putting on the Bureau of Land Management, it would take up usually five years to get a cell site interesting and and so so you can't you have to go through all these approval and all these hoops. It's one of the most regulated industries in the United States.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, r F energy heats up tissue and I deally came to learn about it. Doesn't can when I got into ham Radio and there's some antennas out there that that uh, when not assembled correctly or has too much power, it can actually harm your neighbors right right, and and and you.
Speaker 5: Know, you know, one of our jobs that we did as a field engineer was when we had a bunch of interference from from from from something like that, we would use we would we'd go out, UH I'd usually team up with with a sister of a forearms engineer and we would use these zagi yaggy antennas and we'd find that where that person was, and and and and we had we had the ability with our company to we had we we go and tell the guy you have to you have to shut it off. You have to you have to get approval at at a corrected power before you can turn up because you're interfering with our sites. And you have to change the band that you're transmitting on because it's interfering. Yeah, well what what what they probably have to do is not only the band, but they probably had a worn out filter that was that wasn't keeping there their transmission in the band that they were in and they were crossing over into an hours and interfering on ourselves sites.
Speaker 3: Now, with the nullification of like Verizon and A T and T. Is it one of these things like when you post a public notice. Yeah, we made a public but was it really public? Did the people really have the opportunity to find out that this particular antenna was being put in their neighborhood?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yes, yes. In fact, we've had to One of the things that I had to do as an orphan engineer was I had to do. I did do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's like tons of cases things that got kicked back. Those were one of the things that made almost every single cell site take two years to do, because you get someone, you'd get you know, let's say, let's say miss mister mister Gonzalez, who who wants to put one of these cell sites in his yard and all his neighbors hear about it, you know, you know, and then and then the uh there there you know board Uh.
Speaker 3: They were scheduled.
Speaker 5: They would they would they would get uh uh get together and they would file something against the city and we'd have to go meet with them. We'd have to me in court. We had I had, I had a couple of guys that had to work with uh. There were there are lawyers that that would work with uh. You know, getting things past. And I had I had to show everything, show my footprint, show everything that was going to happen. And I had to show that there was going to be zero harm to anyone, including the people that were in the in their yard where we were putting, pacing the antenna. Everything was going to be at a height that there was going to be zero, zero chance of radiation.
Speaker 3: Does it bother you at all? And again I'm not the physicists and have the knowledge that you have. But does it bother you at all? That they put all these antennas on the cities and towns, water towers.
Speaker 5: They've been doing that for years, water toowers, I I do, you know, and I do, and all the research I've done, there's all kinds of things that all kinds of things I say, I'd have to say, yes, do that. You know? You know and and you know and and and there are things that cause different signal signal levels, but not at a not at a harmful harmful level. You know, you get you get snow uh from in winter, you know, at Pocatello uh Or, I had the Idaho market one as the design engineer. And when you get snow, oh, signals travel much much further, and I start wanted to get into this travel trailing signal for how far these things can go. But it would go up some of these valleys, and the people say, oh, I get great, great signal in the winter, and I get crap in the in the summer. It's because the snow wants the snow melts there. You know, whatever was bouncing off the snow and bouncing back into that valley was with the signal was actually reflecting off the snow.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So so we will go.
Speaker 5: Considerably farther up valleys. And but but you know when they if they're like the only ones up there, the handful of people, you know, they say, well, why don't you put a sell site up there. I'd like to have one at my house. Well you can't. You have to look at the return on investment. The cheapest when I was involved in it at as a design engineer, which is around two thousand to two thousand and five, they the cheapest cell site was was was over half a million dollars. Some some our cell sites are ten to fifteen million dollars, I believe just for one, and we had over five hundred of them now you get, you get into one that's up on up on a mountain top. You can pay oh, just have power put up there. You could pay you know, one point five million dollars just to have the power taking up to the cell site. So there's a lot of costs involved. You have to look at return investment if all we're going to serve as just a few people. You know, you can you can do repeaters of valleys, but even doing a repeat or the repeater cost to do everything, and all the people that are working on it probably wouldn't be able to put do a repeater without spending about about thirty forty fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I listen to We live in a rural area and when I drive into town there's spots we go through where I lose signal on my phone. And it's because, like you said, they're not going to spend one hundred and two hundred, five hundred thousand dollars to put in a tower to serve one hundred people right.
Speaker 5: Right, And a lot of the five gen through network because I was working on five G and doing the testing and put in Portland for a company. I was doing it downtown. I did a lot of the pretesting because they always put out to the most populated places when we get new technology. So I was working a lot of that, and they were the plans were to put more intennas, more places, and and you know because because the footprints smaller, you know, you know, with with that technology. But but uh, you know, every everything has to be I mean, there's so much that you have to prove. You know, even a capacity site, the capacity site, which could be one of the fastest ones that get approved and get put in there is still going to be year year longer. You know, I still say it's sell in that year two years for for MINIUA site. So it took a lot to do to do that. Now, one of the things that I was doing, you know when a signal, you know, a single signal gets out all over the place. When I was because you know, there's you know, everything is you know how they always you know, you have different groups doing doing different things in all these different companies and everything everything is, everything is kept. You know, we we work on this, someone else works on someone else. Everyone works on a little piece piece of the of the pie and puzzle. And then you have a project manager that brings everything together when we were working on on cell sites over and over in Idaho, and I was at one end of Idaho to the next, and I was getting you know, I was running all these propagation loots. I would tell my senior engineers, you know what, I don't know why I'm getting interference over here, I said. I said, this is up over here by close to Yellowstone, interference way over here, almost Boise. And I said, it's all it's line of sight. Look at the height of the tower, she says, while your signals get in and I can see it on the plot. And I said, but what about curature of the earth. And because it's line of sight, you know, you're a line of sight with the curvature that it should be. It should be way overshooting. I shouldn't see it. It would be so degragated by the time I would get beyond there that I shouldn't see it. In fact, it should be so degragated by the time it gets sore that it should a interphere. It should be a strongest server. You know. You know, if we're to interfere, you know, when you're reaching in there and you're getting something that has the same channel assigned to it as something that's coming in or for more long distance, it shouldn't be. It should be coming in there and being the strongest, being the strongest server, you know, from from two hundred miles away, and being a strongest server, and and and try to take over my handoffs.
Speaker 3: But it was doing that, George, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: So I asked these questions all the time, like how is it going over there? And you know, because they don't say, oh the cursion, yeah.
Speaker 3: I know in the Ham radio world they claim.
Speaker 5: But now now I know, Now I know that it can interfere because because that's flat yep.
Speaker 3: In the Ham radio world they claim, Uh, the ionosphere, right, we're bouncing radio signal off the honosphere. I wonder if it's really the firmament that we're bouncing off of.
Speaker 5: Oh there there they That's that was the other thing that I was just reading about that the other day. Now, how how the how they're saying, how how they're how instead of putting a satellite up, that's what they're trying to do, is the bouncing. They're saying, they're bouncing it off the amosphere. You can't it's it's got it's gotta be something solid. It has to be something solid. I bounce it off a satellite then or maybe the balloon it's attached to.
Speaker 3: We're down to our last few minutes. I wanted to make sure I got in, uh, your your six silver bullets, your your little elevator.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, okay, gosh, we didn't even get to ninety eleven. Maybe we'll have a chance. Yeah, intriguing, Yeah, okay, okay, let me let me, let me get to my my syrup both well, I have I have six plus six plus silver bullets there. Okay, I'll try. I'll try to go to go to these sort of quick time for some of the things there. Okay. The biggest and the most obvious one I think is is the amount of attention that is that has been given to divert people from finding out the truth with with governments, companies, everything. And I think I mentioned that a little bit before. They just so much that they put out there. They put they put the speeches, of videos, documents, the podcast. You know, all these people like you Barack Obama saying, I was saying, don't, don't don't research the flatter society as he's got a symbol of the you know, that the flatter symbol on the front of his podium. Yeah, I mean, I mean, you know, it's it's amazing how they do this stuff right in front of us. Just incredible. My my second one is definitely we can we can see too far as I see that with my with things I do with my camera, the lazy light tests, the your your your p nine hundred nine and one thousand cameras, how you can you can zoom in and out of things, and you know, something can dis pueror horizon, you can zoom into it. I saw that with ships that we even even with the when the older models of that, I think it's P five five eighty or something like that. Way down the line, it would be one of those big, big ships. So they went in a story with the wife and said said, look that that ship's just about outside there, and she says it's I guess going on the curve. And then I zoom in and I say, oh, there's no curve. Look at all the water behind it. You know. Yeah. I was sort of onto it, but never really gave it the give it the attention s technologies. My third one is the oxygen. We wouldn't be able to breathe, you know. I was also that's one thing I did before too, is as a scuba diver for a lot of years. Also probably where you know that in conjunction with noisy work environments and and uh loud concert concert music when you talk about music for two hours.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: He's also love playing guitar and musician too. But almost every engineer is you sort given the oxygen, I mean you have to keep you have to contain it. It's not just going to go out. It would just all disappear out into out into space. In it. I mean, I mean you can't go you can't just I can't spray oxygen from a from a ta in and spray into the water and then go scuba diving. I have to have it contained in a tank. So everything, you know, whenever it's a gas, it's light, it floats up and it dissippeates. The flight pass flight pass are massive, big thing if you if you go and go and look at the flight pass. We've got my wife and I've gone to gone to Europe, and the flight pass are you know, one of the biggest things. When you look at the commercial airlines, you can just you can just go on there and just start booking flights from from South America to South Africa, and go and go and see where they where they make your hop at your hops always going to be like in the Middle East or something cross equator twice or somewhere like that. Yep, it makes absolutely no sense. The and then of course the biblical descriptions God tells us you know it, you know, I was. I was reading the to my toe one of my sisters, well, my sisters the other day. I was reading it to her, and I read about how God plays the sun the stars and the sun the moon of the stars in the firmament. He placed them all the ferment. And I said, why why why would God say son and stars? Science says the stars are son. You know, it's you know, and God, God makes makes a distinction of it. So then my sister says, she started saying all the stuff that was to go and confirm her her personal belief. She was just repeating what she has heard from scientists or from that that one preacher Giglio. There's got Giglio that she listened to all the time. She mentioned that that talks about space and all that stuff. And she's saying, she's saying, oh, they are sons, you know, they they they they The stars lose their their light over times, and sometimes all we see is a light of burnt out stars or burnt out suns. And I went and said, well, God, God wouldn't God would just say sons? Why would he? Why would he add stars to it? You know? So you know, you know you have to sort of look at little things like that. But you know, I was reading that to with her, and she finally said, you know, I think we're going to have to maybe we shouldn't talk for a while, she says, She says, she says, I'm more here, you know, reading the Bible with you, but you can't, you can't decipher the truth out of it. And I said, I'm not the one adding anything to it. You're adding something to it and telling me that it's true because of all this additional information. I'm saying, reading it as as as it is. And then she says, well, but I'm one hundred percent right. And I just thought, whenever anyone says or one hundred percent right, I think start start running nobody right.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: I've never been one hundred percent in my life it's just you know, okay, number can I go on just a couple, a couple more. I've got got NASA virtually everything coming out of Allen is lie uh seven seven? The blue skies, You got blue skies?
Speaker 3: Do you think that's the water?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 5: The blue skies? The water behind the firmament would make it blue. Otherwise it should just be black up there. NASA says space is black, so white, wouldn't it be black? Gravity for all intense purposes, you know, can't you can't. Can't have it affecting uh, you know, heavy objects and then insects at the same time. It's like, you know, gravity just is does is? You know, it's it's just another contradiction that makes you think, okay, okay, you know the Earth is what is? Water is always level. Everyone says that.
Speaker 3: It's the.
Speaker 5: Sun, the moon, the ever square law. You wouldn't you know if they were flying to the Moon, it would be too bright for them to land on. They would they would they wouldn't even with sunglasses, you wouldn't be able to stand the brightness up on the moon.
Speaker 3: The intensity of a quantity decreases as the distance from its source increases, so it would be vice versa heading in. Yep, yep. That's a great point.
Speaker 5: Yep. You know a lot of people say how how it is when it gets our eyes, But it would be so darn bright even even traveling halfway to it, if it was one hundred and thirty eight thousand miles away from us, you know, on the average, hundred thirty eight hundred and forty thousand miles, you just you just couldn't. You could even they you know, all these shots where they show them heading in towards it, and it's just looks it looks the same brightness as it does when we're here. That's just it's another contradiction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no way you just walk around on supposedly the rock that reflects the light of the evening right right, and be walking and be walking on a trillion watt flashlight looking into it. It would just blind you. That's a great point. We're not sure that that has been brought up so much.
Speaker 5: Yep, Yep.
Speaker 3: I'll give you one more. I'll give you time for one more, and then.
Speaker 5: We have to go okay, okay, oh okay. People have said rainbows, I'll just say clouds. I'll say clouds, clouds, clouds when they when they when they when they move? Okay, they sign says that the Earth moves with clouds, well the suns that the Okay, if if the atmosphere is moving with the Earth as a spinning over a thousand miles an hour, and and if if it's if it's spinning, it would be spinning. You know, the Sun's coming up in the east, so the so the Earth would be spinning towards it. How can clouds be traveling the opposite direction?
Speaker 3: And how are they even staying in place? When gravitation they're staying in place? Right that one?
Speaker 5: How is it same place?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Exactly, But how.
Speaker 5: Could how could they be going in the opposite direction and not be uh you know, not be noticing the speed of it?
Speaker 3: So well, I'm sure Professor Geor has the answer. We'll just ask him. Brian, this has been an absolute pleasure and we need to do it again, whether it be here on the other podcast. I'd love to have you back here wealth of Information and uh.
Speaker 5: Great, yeah, I think I got through a couple of pages of notes.
Speaker 3: Nine more to go. We'll get to them. Yes, thank you so much for joining us, and thanks especially for sharing your father's story. Sounds like a like you said, a great father and a great man and you know, challenging you to to question everything. Certainly I'm sure helped you in your journey through life. So again, thanks again. We'll be in touch and let's do it again soon, sir. Thank you, and to our listeners. I do have Brian's email address will be in the show notes, so if you'd like to reach out to them, you can certainly send him an email and connect that way. For Brian, I'm George. Thank you all so much for your continued support of this podcast. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. God bless all those who are in harm's way, and you all take care of yourself. And until the next time we meet my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 1: I know it's been a struggle. I know you've had spain. I do not feeling t tell down about all the way. Yeah, I know you feel you smile. Ain't the same I saw you.
Speaker 6: We go from you.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've lost your way. Don't give up.
Speaker 6: No, don't give in.
Speaker 1: Never is home, don't call the primis.
Speaker 7: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 1: He's God. I'm glad. Why it's away, got up, let me come.
Speaker 7: Why wait, mcle.
Speaker 1: I can see the straight beside you. Childs are putting up the fid. Oh you're stronger than anything. You are.
Speaker 8: Guy, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead BOLLI beautiful, you're shoving ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're live and breathing. Move it.
Speaker 7: You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up more, don't give in, never los home? Don't they call on the primies. It ain't done this God or.
Speaker 6: Clay wa a wainetail, the God of memory.
Speaker 1: Come, don't give up. No, don't give in you never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't don like.
Speaker 6: It's worth living. What's a way tail? The god baby cold? Why surprise God speam record?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah what surpray now.
Speaker 4: The god stay come?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, got a steamy cor.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in. Never the soul do they? Goal of the primis I mean and done? Yes, God a plan whites and don God of if it comes, and don't get no dog give any never the hole. Don't they go of the primes getting done? Love is worth living? Watch and down the God of any chors Oh, the God of needs, white god of any.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts man,