Speaker 1: There's no question in my mind that this intelligence community assessment that President Obama ordered be published, which contained a manufactured intelligence document, It's worse than even politicization of intelligence. It was manufactured intelligence that sought to achieve President Obama and his team's objective, which was undermining President Trump's presidency and subverting the will of the American people. And that's really the point here that I think is most important, Maria, and you set it in your opening. Accountability is essential for the future of our country, for the American people to have any sense of trust in the integrity of our democratic republic. Accountability, action, prosecution, indictments for those who are responsible for trying to steal our democracy is essential for us to make sure that this never happens to our country again.
Speaker 2: You guys buying it, Yeah, me either. It's unfortunate that because I've been studying this stuff for years now, as you guys do as well, since you pay attention as much as I do, I'm sure we all know that this is what happened. We all know that Hillary Clinton was behind the Steele dossier. We all know that the CIA and the FBI and the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton all collaborated to frame Trump for treason, and now there's this big expose eight plus years later, and you have this ground swell of lock them up, Hillary Clinton, Obama, They're all going to prison. I'm sorry, but like, if you can't put behind bars a human trafficking operation, a la Epstein, why should I have any faith at all that you're actually gonna do this? And I think that at the I mean, We're gonna watch the entire interview with Tulci because I think that it's at least interesting. It's good to know what's happening, it's good to know what the narrative is. But I just want to kind of cut to the chase here. Oftentimes people talk about the uniparty or the duopoly. The more black filed folks will say there is no difference between the two parties. That may be true. I'm not saying that it's not, but I'm just the way I view it is that even if you assume that there are two different sides of the aisle, I still look at it like warring gang leaders. It's not really a fight for real, for real in terms of like, oh, if this gang leader wins, we win, or if this gang leader wins, we win. No, that just means that that gang wins. And I think the real way this functions is, even if these people are actually adversarial, which I think they could be to a large extent, a good metaphor to think of it this way is that when it comes to cartel wars, oftentimes there will not be actual movement against the head, the cartel boss. If there's beef between the cartels, there will be you know, lower level gang men that may be taken out in the crossfire or in the infighting between the different gangs or the different mobs. But at the end of the day, they don't really want to take out the top guy because that opens the door for them coming for the top guy and his family and his close associates. So I think that's kind of how our government works. Unfortunately, that if you actually open the door to imprisoning a former president, which is what a lot of MAGA country is saying right now, lock Obama up. Look, I'm all for it, I'm all for locking up all the politicians basically at this point, but I just don't think that they're going to go down that path because then it actually opens the door for imprisoning everybody. And the way it really functions right now is, no matter how criminal, they all kind of know that you're not gonna actually go to prison. Sure you might get fined, Sure you'll be dragged through the mud, you'll be dragged through the tabloids, you'll be dragged through the court system, But will you go to prison? Like for decades, when's the last time you saw a politician do that? You know, it's like Rod Blgoyevitch. There's a handful of political operatives that have seen jailed time, the vast majority of them. It's like they get thrown in jail. The next guy wins the White House, he pardons all of his associates, and the cycle begins to know, no one ever actually goes to prison, and they never really go to prison for the things that they ought to go to prison for, like war crimes. They go to prison for like tax evasion, which is just not good enough. I mean, I want to be very clear, I am not downplaying what Obama and that entire camp did to the Trump administration. It is egregious. I think it could be argued that it's treason espionage of sorts. I don't even know what the actual technical laws violated are other than they are grievous, very very severe. So what I like to see justice restored? Yeah? Of course I would love to see politicians be put behind bars for corruption and criminality. The vast majority of them ought to be. But will they be? Will they actually open Pandora's box? And a lot of people thought that Pandora's box had been open when Donald Trump was facing eight hundred years behind bars. But was he really And I'm not sure. I mean, maybe he was. I don't know. He certainly faced a lot of trials, but it's like as soon as he won the election, they were just kind of gone and all of the threats against him were just poof vanished. You're back in power, all right, Well, we tried to keep you out. You got it. Now what are you gonna do with it? Trump and his administration have an opportunity to prove you because I assume you're as jaded as I am, They have an opportunity to prove you and I wrong. Actually throw the book at these criminals, do it and begging to be wrong? Please let me be wrong. I would love to see twenty four to seven wall to wall coverage of the Barack Obama trial in Southern District of New York or DC yearor wherever it would be held. I just don't buy it. I just don't think you're going to do it. Are these people criminals? Yes? Should they go to prison? Yes? Will they No? Not gonna tell me I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: In my role as the Director of National Intelligence, I oversee eighteen different intelligence community elements, and in the months leading up to the November twenty sixteen election, the intelligence community agreed that there was no intelligence that reflected that Russia was trying to hack the election in favor of either candidate. Russia did not have either the intent nor the capability to be able to impact the outcome of the United States election. There was a shift in early December. The first week of December, again, another document was produced by the intelligence media President's Daily Brief that was consistent with every other assessment that was done pre leading up to the election. Russia did not this is after the election now did not attempt to affect the outcome of the American election. That was never published hours before would have gone into President Obama's President's Daily Brief. It was pulled by a senior level intelligence official saying that they had to pull it because they had received new guidance the very next day. This meeting was called a National Security Council meeting, bring all together all of the senior leaders of President Obama's cabinet, and the topic that was put forward was a sensitive matter. The task that came out of that meeting was coming from President Obama directing the intelligence community, then Obama's OD and I Director Clapper to produce a document to produce an intelligence assessment that detailed not if, but how Moscow affected the outcome of the election that had already occurred, electing Donald Trump to the presidency. This document that they published in January of twenty seventeen was the foundational groundwork that they continued to reference over and over and over again to enact this year's long coup against President Trump.
Speaker 2: Let's pause it there. I mean, you've got Clapper, Brennan, Obama basically plotting a coup. The timeline here is important because we're talking January of seventeen, so Trump has already won, He's about to take power. So they have set the trap. They have a total fictitious lie that Russia had colluded with Donald Trump to rig the election in his favor. They've set this trap so that then, even though it's baseless, they can use it to undermine his presidency throughout the remainder of his four years, and also really poisoned the relationship between he and Vladimir Putin, who if you recall, prior to his first presidential term, he had spoken of like, we don't have to be enemies with these guys, and then suddenly, you know, because he's being accused of being a traitor to the country and having allied with the Russians to take the White House, he suddenly has to be a little bit more of a hard ass with them. Not to say that we should be, you know, best friends with the Russia or anything like that, but it'd be nice if, I don't know, we could have avoided them going to war in Ukraine and the proxy war between US and the Russians in Ukraine and the death of millions of people. That would be tremendous, but that wasn't in the cards. And it makes you wonder why did they do this. Now it could be said that it's just laying the trap to undermine everything that he wants to do his agenda so that there's no ability to get things done or abilities to stop the war machine. That's possible, or it could just be that there's other criminality that they're guilty of that they're trying to cover up possible, or they genuinely thought that this plot could get him out of p get him impeached, and get him I don't know throne in jail or arrested or just ousted period. I don't know exactly what the game plan was, But what I think is indicative of how sick our system is is that this baseless lie plotted by the Obama regime, not Obama but CIA, the deep state, so to speak. It's totally baseless, and yet there is a four plus year I mean really longer than that, but certainly four years of investigations and prosecutions and whistleblowers and this and that, and what will be the response. I mean, just contrast these two things. Baseless accusation, an actual conspiracy against the incoming president of the United States gets four years of investigations and impeachment and prosecutions and countless dollars an hour spent talking about it talking heads just for years talked about this as if it was a fact. Now you know it's not. It's not a fact. Will we have years of prosecutions and investigations and wall to wall coverage and talking heads going no, I don't think we will. And I think that that's a really good example of how sick this system is. That a genuine hoax, Russia collusion, genuine hoax, this genuinely not a hoax, a real deal plot to steal the presidency, and you get nothing. I mean, that's my expectation. As I said, I hope I'll be proven wrong. We need to be proven wrong the rich and the powerful. As I said in the past three episodes, when I'm talking about Epstein, it's not really about Epstein, It's about can we the American people expect the political elite, the connected to serve hard jail time when they commit grievous actions. Well, when it comes to kids, the answer is no. When it comes to them waging aggressive wars against each other, I guess we're about to find out.
Speaker 1: There's no question in my mind that this intelligence community assessment that President Obama ordered be published, which contained a manufactured intelligence document, it's worse than even politicization of intelligence. It was manufactured intelligence that sought to achieve President Obama and his team's objective, which was undermining President Trump's presidency and subverting the will of the American people. So yes, next week we will be releasing more detailed information about how exactly this took place and the extent to which this information was sought to be hidden from the American people, hidden from officials who would be in a position to do something about it. And that's really the point here that I think is most important. Accountability is essential for the future of our country, for the American people to have any sense of trust in the integrity of our democratic republic. Accountability, action, prosecution, indictments for those who are responsible for trying to steal our democracy is essential for us to make sure that this never happens to our country again.
Speaker 2: Preach TULSI no disagreement there, but I think there's a few, like I don't know, check marks or dominoes lined up that really undermine people's faith in the system. I mean, first off, you already have a huge swath of maga world that doesn't believe in the outcome of the twenty twenty election. When Joe Biden won, I don't blame them. He was like, essentially a cadaver. How the fuck did that guy win? He didn't even campaign. It was crazy. So you already have serious doubts about the legitimacy of election outcomes. Then you have the disparate treatment that comes from the judiciary when it comes to the j Sixers or the Whitmer hoax. I mean they I don't even want to call that entrapment because it's not really entrapment because they didn't even get these guys to agree to do what they were trying to get them to do, which was kidnapp Gretchen Whitmer. They just framed them. I mean that's really what it was. They got them into a van and they said or a truck or whatever, and they said, we're gonna go do this, and these guys were like, yeah, no, we're not. And they're like, yeah, you're in on it, going to prison forever. I mean, it's just it's crazy. So anyways, point being, people already doubt democracy, Now they doubt the judicial system. Then you have the Epstein case, that is like another domino that gets toppled, and there's no faith at this point, particularly after the botched cover up job that came from the Trump administration in my opinion, so no faith on that. Then you have this, which is really a coup against the incoming president and what most people perceive to be one of the only outsiders to get the White House in the past my entire life. And is there any justice for these people that are responsible for that? And I think most people are faithless. They have no belief that that's actually going to play out that way. I mean, I'm sure some overly optimistic folks do, but I think if you've been paying attention as long as I'm sure most of us have, why would you believe that? Why would you think that they're actually going to serve serious jail time or even be prosecuted. So you've got the election system, you've got the judiciary. Those are two kind of foundational building blocks for a functioning civilization. And then you also have the economic paradigm where people are increasingly becoming socialists because they think that well, this is the capitalist system is failing and that it's you know, basically, it's all nepotism and if you're not connected, you have no chance of getting ahead. So might as well just sign up for socialism. In reality, it's really the product of crony capitalism and the fact that, yes, it is very hard to succeed in this system because it's not capitalism, it is not a free market, it's incredibly compromised. So I think that's another kind of pillar of the foundational build blocks of what made America good and special and functional. Most importantly, so those are like check check check, like topple. I mean, once you get through those dominoes, it's very hard to stand one of them back up, much less all of them. And at this point you have an opportunity, I mean a small one, but you have an opportunity to stand one of those dominoes back up to say, yes, the political elite can actually go to prison for the rest of their lives. Now, I for one, think that that would be an incredibly important signal to the people of this country that yeah, the system does still deliver justice. The problem hate to be the black pill guy again, but the problem is that half of this country who already believes that Donald Trump represents fascism because the TV talking head's been screaming that at them for the past eight years or nine or ten. They will perceive him prosecuting and locking up Barack Obama or any of these people as evidence that they're right, that this is fascism. And then you have the radicalized supporters of these folks that will almost certainly hit the streets and start writing and burning stuff down. It's kind of a cash twenty two. I don't know how you make this work without like, you have to pay a price if you're at the highest levels of power and you commit terrible crimes. But also you have already propagandized your supporters to believe that if they try and do that, if they actually try and lock you up, well then it's fascist. It's fascism and you must rise up against it. I mean that's the argument that they'll make. So ah, look, you got to give them credit. I don't like to, but like, they have set the frame so well that if you don't do anything well, then the system is defunct and people will start to give up on it and start to give up hope and revolution comes from that pathway as well. Or you do lock up your political opponents, and then you have the Democrat base and particularly the more radical left version of it that rises up thinking that they're now facing a fascistic regime because Rachel Maddow told them that Barack Obama's innocent is the driven snow along with Hillary Clinton and Brennan and Clapper and everybody else. I mean, it's genius when you actually think about how they have manipulated people's minds to perceive things. You referring this in a criminal matter.
Speaker 1: We are referring all of the documents that we have uncovered to the Department of Justice and the FBI as for a criminal referral.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and do you believe that we will see prosecutions? I mean, our audience wants to know where this story goes from here. Will we ever see anyone held accountable for this incredible lie on the American people.
Speaker 1: I will do all that I can, and we have whistleblowers, actually, Maria coming forward now after we release these documents, because there are people who were around, who were working within the intelligence community at this time who were so disgusted by what happened. We're starting to see some of them come out of the woodwork here because they too, like you and I and the American people, want to see justice delivered. So we're going to provide everything that we have, everything that we will continue to gather to the Department of Justice for that direct intent and that direct purpose, there must be indictments those responsible, no matter how powerful they are and were at that time, no matter who was involved in creating this treasonous conspiracy against the American people, they all must be held accountable.
Speaker 2: So all of our hopes and dreams right on the shoulders of the age, Miss Bindergate herself phase one that never had a Phase two, Pam Bondy, That's that's what we're riding on. Uh, look, I know that's how it works. Tolcy's not lying. That's she's like, Yeah, it's a referra for investigations and prosecutions to the AG and and the DJ and we'll see what happens. And you know, I I'll take toulsi outter word that she's sincere and that she's going to try and push that. But do you have any faith just sincere? Like, if you think that I'm wrong, I would love cheer me up, tell me, drop a comment down, belope, tell me why they're actually going to prosecute Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, James Clapper, Brennan comy, like, should they yes, why do you have any faith that they will? Pembody said that she had thousands of hours of Epstein on video doing terrible things. Now there's no other clients. She also said she had the client list on her desk and she was reviewing it. Now there is no client list. There was a phase one with much more to come, and then there was no phase two. But the beloved Barack Obama is going to go to prison for decades for China or the presidency. I'm sorry, I'm just not buying it. I wish I could. I wish I could. And I know there's a lot of bag of influence influencers out there that'll get way bigger numbers than I will, because they'll say, ah, justice is coming, Barack Obama and Big Mike are going to prison. It's like, no, they're not show me. Prove me wrong, Please prove me wrong.
Speaker 3: Why didn't Durham find it? Why didn't Muller find it? Okay, what about the Pfiser judges? Because when you look at this seditious conspiracy aimed at overthrowing the US government and an elected president, you have to consider also the black robes you've got to look at the Pfiser judges, and how about the fact that the judge who gave a slap on the wrist to Kevin Kleinsmith, who was the FBI agent who lied on an official document about Carter Page, who was spied on for a year. That judge is Judge James Bolsberg.
Speaker 2: He's still at.
Speaker 3: His desk and he's still trying to stop Donald Trump's agenda.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with anything that Barbiromo is saying there, but here's the problem. If you start to prosecute judges for their corruption, oh man, well, the MSNBC, CNN audience start to think that like fascism is for real here. And I am not saying not to do it. I want to be very clear. If you are corrupt, which many of these judges are and almost all of the politicians are, and you've committed these terrible crimes or you've participated in them, you absolutely ought to be prosecuted. I'm not saying don't do that. I'm just saying, put yourself in blun'non headspace and think about how they're going to perceive that they already believe that they're fighting fascism, and they have no reason to believe that. There's no evidence whatsoever to believe that. But if you start to see judges perp walked, if you start to see the deified, the reincarnation of Jesus Christ himself in black skin, Barack Obama, if you see him purp walked, if you see him sitting for trial for seditious conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States of America, they will absolutely think that they are dealing with a fascist dictator. That's what they're going to say. So I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying they're going to respond in a way that is insane. Prepare yourself.
Speaker 1: This is of such historic consequence that it cannot be limited to one or two or three different people. You just outlined the implications and the effects of what actually occurred, and I think you're really putting into a clear picture what we are referring to when we refer to the deep state. It is very far reaching. I don't know what excuse there is for those who supposedly investigated this previously, whether it was Durham or others, that they were not able to put together the dots and and ultimately show the truth to the American people.
Speaker 2: Now, mind you, John Durham spent years investigating the Russia collusion case, years, tens of millions of dollars investigating it, and he didn't come up with this. Consider the fact that, like, if you were listening to I don't even know if I was. Yeah, I wasn't even doing my showback then. So this was more Dave Smith covering this, and he did a great job with him, and Robbie did an amazing job covering this. But I knew about this six plus years ago, like anybody in my world. We knew about this fucking forever ago. And yet you have years of a top prosecutor like John Durham, this guy who's like, I mean, the way they talked about this guy, like, if there is anything fucking out of order, if there's any specadert, John Durham's gonna find it. He's gonna lock everybody up. And what did he find? Nothing? Because they're was nothing? But why was there nothing? And why was this lie began? And you're telling me that John Durham investigated this for all those years and he never came to the conclusion that this was all a plot that Hillary Clinton and Brennan and Clapper and all these people created whole cloth fiction. He didn't include that in his report, now, did he. But Tulsi, all of a sudden, is a head of d and I and she comes out with it, and it's like, well, yeah, then there's something deeply wrong with what Durham did too. But I mean it's worse than that. I mean, it's not worse than that. It's just adding to that is Bill Barr, who came out and said, you know, within I think it was within a day, he was already parroting the line that Epstein had taken himself out in lock up, and it's just like this, it's just it's all so corrupt, it's so filthy, corrupt at the highest levels. And if you're going to actually purge it, if you're going to actually investigate and pross acute or indict and prosecute and jail the people behind this, which is what we need, let me be very clear, that's what needs to happen. But the reaction will be insane, and I just don't think that the American people have the spine for it, for the fallout that will happen in our civilization as a consequence of this, but it doesn't change the fact it needs to happen. It must happen if you're going to have a functioning country again, where we aren't at each other's throats, where we actually have some semblance of an understanding of like our world views. Just think about how incredibly separated our world views became as a consequence of the Russian collusion hoax. You have tens of millions of Americans, one hundred percent convinced, most of them to this day, that Donald Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin to steal the White House, to steal the presidency from Hillary Rodham Clinton. That's what they believe. And then you have everybody else who's not a lunatic that knew for years and years that these people were out of their fucking minds and that that didn't happen. But now can investigations, indictments and prosecutions and jailing of these people actually wake up the tens of millions that bought that lie for years and years and years. I don't know, I hope so some. I'm sure most, I'd say definitely not all, You're crazy, No, you're not bringing the vast majority of these people back to the land of the same, And what do you do with those people? I don't know. I don't have an answer for that. It's like we live amongst zombies, and the crazy thing is they feel the same way about you and I. They're completely convinced that we're zombies because we don't believe that Vladimir Putin handed the presidency to Donald Trump? Is there any evidence to back up their claims?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Do we have evidence to back up our claims? Yeah, lots? Does that matter? No, we're just two different paths. I think it's Scott Adams that says the one screen, two different movies or something like that. That's kind of what it feels like. I'm not arguing like I think that the reason historically we're on the same screen or on the same movie is because we didn't have alternative media sources. We didn't have or the Internet for that matter. We didn't have the ability to actually do our own research and suss out the truth on our own, which kind of started the dividing line between the two sides of our culture. Those that just still watched that movie screen that was filled with bullshit forever and ever when it comes to propaganda for war whatever else. And then you have the rest of us who are just like, now, I'm gonna go figure out what actually happened because I don't trust the news guys anymore because I look at their track record and they lied over and over again, and I think that's really where we're at, just completely bifurcated civilization. And can you bring can you congeal again? Can you bring it back together? I don't know, but I will say if you have a hope of doing so, you're going to have to do something like this, like what Tulsi is prescribing. You're going to have to have actual trials, preferably televised, where the evidence is presented and it's irrefutable, text, messages, emails. It would be even better if you had video or audio recordings. All of that would be helpful, if you could actually demonstrate, yes, this was a hoax. Yes, Hillary Clinton crafted the Steele Dossa. Barack Obama, along with the CIA and the FBI, the spying operation, and the completely made up intelligence reports that said that Russia was cluding with Donald Trump. That's the only way, that's the only way we have a chance at bringing our country back together, and in the process it may all come crumbling down. And here's the really crazy thing. You know, who was the Director of National Intelligence under Donald Trump in his first presidential term, who oversaw all of this Who would have had the capacity to to get to the truth, just as Tulci Gabbett has. That would be John Ratcliffe. Guess who he is, Guess where he's stationed today, head of the CIA. And this is what begs the question of like, what the fuck is wrong with Donald Trump? I look, I know if you love the guy, Sorry, I have to ask this question. I think you ought to be asking to yourself too. Ratcliffe was the d and I the Director of National Intelligence. All of this information that Tulsi now has, he could have gotten to Donald Trump in his first presidential term. He didn't. Why well, because he's not on Trump's team. So why, for God's sakes is this guy now the head of the CIA under Donald Trump in his second term after facing years of lies and prosecutions and impeachments and everything else. Why the fuck do you fail? Upwards? You basically oversaw an attempted coup, and then the guy that you tried to coop, gave you a promotion. What sense does any of this make? It makes no sense, which is why as I flip flop constantly, because I'm like, Donald Trump is facing eight hundred years in prison, he had a bullet graze his head. Uh, he was impeached multiple times, the FBI spied on him, They did all of these things, the Russia collusion, the hopes, everything else, and I'm like, he must be an outsider. And then he goes and he fucking points Ratcliffe, the former d and I who oversaw the attempted coup against himself and didn't say a fucking thing about it, and he's now the head of the CIA. What is happening? Why is it happening like this? I don't know. I'm just being honest with you, guys. I don't understand it. And then the super Black Bill people will just swoop into my comments going, oh, you fucking idiot, you think that they're on different teams. This is all a show. There will be no trials, there will be no jailing it D da da dad, Okay, maybe maybe you're right. I don't know, just saying it's all very strange. Can we at least admit that, like they did a lot, like if this is all just a big play and they're all in on it. Wow, these guys are incredible actors. I don't know if you've seen Donald Trump and Home alone two.
Speaker 3: Excuse me down the hall and to the left, But I.
Speaker 2: Don't think he's that good of a fucking actor honestly, or ww we like, come on. So it's just very hard to dissect. It's very hard to decipher and comprehend what's actually happening. And I think, like where I normally fall is I think that these are warring gangs more or less. The real like showman aspect of it is that they all realize that, look, we play hard and fast and loose with the rules, and at the end of the day, none of us go to prison. Okay, that's like, that's the real rule. We'll frame each other for treason and do all sorts of wild shit, but at the end of the day, we pardon each other, and whoever lies best gets to hold power for the next four years. Like, I think that's how it actually works. Its cynical and crappy, is that it is to believe. But I can't come up with a better answer or diagnosis. It's so confused. So who all needs to go to prison? You ask, Well, let's listen to mister Strock as to who was involved at.
Speaker 4: Every step, at every investigative decision. There are multiple layers of people above me the assistant director, executive assistant director, deputy director, and director of the FBI, and multiple layers of people below me, section chiefs, supervisors, unit chiefs, case agents, and analysts, all of whom were involved in all of these decisions.
Speaker 2: So if you believe, as I believe, that that's what happened, that there was an attempted coup against the incoming president of United States, and then an attempted coup while he was the President of United States, including impeachment and everything else, you have to acknowledge that this is not just Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. This is top brass including probably like chain of command, FBI, CIA probably. I mean, it's just so vast, but it's obviously true that's what happened. So that is the deep state. If you want to restore faith in this system, to restore faith in this country, you have one pathway forward, and it is incredibly arduous task. You have to take on the people that take you out if you get out of line. Do you have the courage to do that? Well, based off of your handling slash cover up of the Epstein case, I would say no, you don't prove me wrong. I would love, love, love to actually have hope that this system is reformable through the judiciary, through the ballot box, because over the past month I've been thinking about a different type of box, and I don't like thinking about that box. So let's not think about that box, all right, You guys enjoyed this episode, Hit the subscribe button, hit the like button, leave a comment down below, tell me where I got it wrong, and yeah, this is Clint Russell. Thank you for tuning in and we'll catch you next time. If you want to support the show, easy way to do so is subscribe on x at Liberty Lockpot and I'll follow you back. Or head over to my pillow dot com and use promo code lockdown to pick you up some cozy ass Geza Giza sheets and be swell like Mike Lindell again. My pillow dot com promo code lockdown right here. Peace,