Speaker 1: Thursday thoughts here on SDH, and we got a lot of stuff to get into in the first half hour, so we can get to our guests. Starting in the second half hour, Daniel Sperry, who is the big soccer writer for the Kansas City Star, He's going to join us coming up at the bottom of the hour. We're going to talk about Peter Urmes, the fallout, vibe, what's going on in Kansas City. Then hour number two is the power Hour, as it always is. Nico is going to join us at ten thirty, and our buddy Nino Torres is going to join us and go fully loaded coming up at ten o'clock. And I imagine there's going to be a lot of Robertadora's talk. There's going to be a lot of a lot of the things that are going on here when it comes to of course, so you know, you try, and you know, it's like, look all I want all I really want, you know, when I hit it, when I hit a button, I want the devices to link.
Speaker 2: That's all I want. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like there I'm linking devices because traditionally when I have a conversation with with Nino, it is through LinkedIn and I learned that. I learned that the hard way, and I learned that a long time ago. So sending the link Nino and so this way, what are we talking about? This am all right? So now Nino's in, he'll come up ten o'clock once again. Nico's going to join us at ten thirty. So I figure we'll go ahead and start with a little bit of what they referred to as this. So it broke in the last forty minutes or so. It looks like the United States is going to be getting a twenty thirty one Women's World Cup. And there is a clear path, as it was said this morning at the incredible, the incredibly important, majorly satisfactory General Assembly by the head of FIFA Johnny and Fentino, clear path for England and their bid to happen in twenty thirty five. So it was a UEFA Congress in Belgrade joint bid from England, scot and Wales Northern Island was the only valid bid of interest for twenty thirty five. After the deadline passed, US also putting forward the only bid for the thirty one edition. So Infantino saith quote as part of the bidding process we've received one bid for thirty one to one valid one bid valid bid, I should add for thirty five thirty one bid is from US, potentially some other CONCA CAF members together. So potentially other CONCA CAF members together. So right now don't know what the layout is, but the US is part of it. I think the Athletic is saying that it is a joint bid with US and Mexico, but according to Johnny and Fantino this morning, it is potentially other CONCA CAFF members and so thirty six bid from europe home nations. So the path of Women's World Cup taking place thirty one and thirty five some great countries and some great nations to boost even more the women's football movement. UK has never hosted a women's World Cup, hosted the euro back in twenty two, winning the tournament on home soil. Men's team last hosted the World Cup in nineteen sixty six. Twenty thirty five bid could pave the way for the men's team to host a subsequent edition, so that is where things are. Twenty thirty one looks like it's the US and potentially other CONCA CAFT members. Twenty thirty five one bid valid bid for the UK bid England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. So that is the larger element from what went down there. Will yeah, Will is in early this morning, and it's supposed to continue to be crazy meteorologically. As always, I hope everyone was safe.
Speaker 2: Last night. I was up.
Speaker 1: I admit that when it comes to severe weather, I'm always looking at at a lot of stations, and there was one particular YouTube channel that basically did a four box and it rotated the markets and so pretty much everything from Saint Louis to Dayton, Ohio, and Memphis and Southeast and up. I was watching a lot of that last night. That was watching a lot of Nashville televisions, just basically hoping everybody's okay. It is not the end of it. It is not the end of it today in the what it's not Upper it's the Upper Southeast, if you want to call it that. The Archlitects area's supposed to be pretty bad. They're supposed to be bad again in Tennessee. So obviously, just making sure that everybody's going to be okay and just look out for one another and be there for one another over the next couple days. It's supposed to be pretty rough in some sections here in the southeast and the upper Midwest and up in the rust Belt. So obviously yes morning local morning, will and hope that you are all safe this morning as we continue to roll it through.
Speaker 2: All right, So today, later today here.
Speaker 1: On the network, we're going to be in two to two places at once high School soccer presented by our friends at Kaiser Permanente where it is going to be Jason and Maddie and Sophia. They are going to be at dutch Town and Trinity Christian. I will be up in Dequla for Hebrew Christian hosting Tombs County on spring break. So one of those is going to be on soccer down here and dot mixware dot com.
Speaker 2: The other is going to be hon SDH two.
Speaker 1: Don't know the layout yet, set your notifications for that layout there.
Speaker 2: Friday, we do have our matches. It is going to be St.
Speaker 1: Pius at Marist and it's going to be at Stadler Field on the campus of the Marris School. So we're going to be there for those matches. Thanks to everybody there at Merriston Saint Pius for letting us come and hang out there. We are efforting matches Monday and Tuesday and Friday of next week to go in and around the Philadelphia Union at Land United two match that is Thursday. So we're trying to catch up with coaches and figure out what we can do next week and some big matchups there and when we have those lockdown, we will let you know there as well. But once again, midwek next week Philadelphia Union at lant United two that is in Chester and we should have that one on the network.
Speaker 2: Sunday.
Speaker 1: It's Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, so Thursday is Philadelphia Union two Atlanta United two. That gets everybody ready for New England, all right, So that is that particular section of the programming. So high school programming five thirty and seven thirty ones at six and eight those are tonight Soccer down here, dot mixlore dot com, Soccer down here and the number two dot mixler dot com. Just don't know quite where they are, or you can go to Soccer down here dot net and you can go to our big website, hit the listen tab and then when a network is live, you'll see like a flashing icon and then you hit that icon and that's where the matches are, so you can do it Soccer down here dot net go to the listen tab, download the mixer app and you can do it that way and go to Soccer down here and Soccer down here too, and you can get notifications through your emails set up for when things do go down, so you can sit there and go, oh, they've got a live event, and you click on it and there you go. Once again, Thanks to our friends obviously also at the fired Up network in twelve out Sports for carrying us as we go here on a very very busy Thursday morning.
Speaker 2: Quick promos.
Speaker 1: Let me get those out of the way before we can talk about concacaf An Open Cup and all the casts that happened there. Daniel Sperry, Kansas City start coming up in about fifteen minutes. Let's see Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. I think I think I might have figured it out at least one in one element. So there there's your QR code for Kickoff Coffee and kickoff Coffeeco dot com. You hit that QR code going through there, then you can start your day with Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. Don't forget to use the code soccer down here fifteen. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvested youth games, youth initiatives, kickoff Coffee and kickoff coffeeco dot com. Okay, other places that you can do things all right. You can go to Olivinyork and get the first ever SDCH jersey, get the first for sdchjersey, and you help out our Soccer for Good campaign here in twenty twenty five. Guys of Permanente couldn't do it without them. Beyond goals menering Soccer for Good all over the place. You can get those at Olivinyork on oliviyork dot com. Don't forget Gradybaby, Gradybaby co. You can get the Soccer's Just Better in Atlanta gear and it is sweatshirt, t shirt, it is red or black, goldenboss lettering Soccer's Just Better in Atlanta proceeds. Go and help out middle school programs in the Atlanta Public school system and their growth of soccer as well. On Soccer Federation, I have to send another scarf, I think to the Northeast. Like I said, I got about ten left here on the other side of the window.
Speaker 2: Or on the other side of the door. That's what this is. This is a door.
Speaker 1: It's a solid object that does not have class. So if you want to help out the Marshall Islands, please do. If you buy gear, you're getting it from their store in England. If you buy a scarf, it comes from me here on the other side of this door. Door is the work we're looking for. So if you want to help out, if you have not, if you want to pick up scarves and pick them up for other folks, you can do that once again, Marshall Island Soccer Federation. You buy the gear comes from England. Buy the scarf, it comes from us. It comes from me. It comes from me when you place your order, and so it'll get the scarf will get there sooner than the other gear because it's on this side of the Atlantic. I'm trying to think of what, oh, Finata, the Finati Coast program, what you can do for what do you do for ten bucks a year?
Speaker 2: What do you do for ten bucks a year?
Speaker 1: Well, for ten bucks a year you can be a part of the Fanati Coast program at SDH and and with that what you get is a bunch of discounts to a lot of really cool joints, favorite breweries, pubs, soccer retail stores like Lloyd's Soccer Shop on Select at Land United Gear, you get a discount if you're a fanatico. Hotels, comedy theaters, and much much more, including a resort in Costa Rica.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: So if you wanted to go see Olive Lendsay Soprisa or Herediano stay at a resort down in Costa Rica, you could do that. Or if you just want to go stay in Costa Rica, you could do that. If you're a fanatico and you go to this particular place, you get a discount. That's the kind of stuff you get with being a fanatico. You can go, You get exclusive access to our group on the chant app. You can stay better connected to all we do on SDH. It's group dot chant dot fan. Let me see if I can do this here without screwing this up group dot chant, I need to save this fan slash soccer down here, slash join.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I got it right. I think I did.
Speaker 1: Group dot chant dot com fan slash soccer down here, slash join and you can become a fanati coo ten bucks a year, discounts all over the place, a lot of breweries here in the upper half of the state of Georgia and up toward the Athens area. But yeah, Chateau are and all in Costa Rica. You can actually get a discount there, so you can do that. So that's your rundown of all the things that you can do and be a part of our Soccer for Good campaign and continue to roll from there. So all right, now, last night a couple of different things. I guess we'll start late night. For those of you who might not have had the opportunity to watch it, I don't know if you saw, first and foremost the social media account for one of the clubs that was active in the Conka cab Hemispheric Extravaganza. Yesterday, Vancouver and Pumas had a won one drop. Ryan White scored in the seventy first and then Cococatta ski a scord in eighty seven. So leg one Vancouver and Pumas they held serve it's going to be a tall older going to Pumas.
Speaker 2: But Vancouver's done on the road before.
Speaker 1: So you had the other matchup late late late late later than late. And I don't know if you saw it's it was LAFC and Messi and Friends and I don't know if you saw.
Speaker 2: And I guess this really is opening kickoff.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you saw the social media account for Messi and Friends yesterday. They decided that what they wanted to do was place a Messian Friends jersey the front, the one with the I think with the ship the ship chain they wanted to place, and they went ahead and did it. They placed a Messy and Friends pink jersey on the Kobe Bryant statue. They thought that they should do that if you thought that you weren't messing with any kind of juju, karma or luck one way or the other. You come into town, you come into town, you shake your hands, you do your business, you turn around and leave. But Messy and Friends on their social media decided that they wanted to hang a jersey on the Kobe Bryant statue. You want to bring in cheap pete, You've brought in cha pete in a biblical manner. You're gonna hang a jersey on the Kobe Bryant statue. I don't know who thought that was a good idea. You don't step on Superman's cape. You did that yesterday in Los Angeles. You lose one nil. Nathan Orde has scored in the fifty seventh minute. So LAFC in the first leg of the quarters has a one nil advantaged no road goals, one nil win and so now they get to go to the erector set for leg number two in the quarters.
Speaker 2: So you had that happen yesterday.
Speaker 1: So Vancouver Pumas won one draw first leg of the quarters, LAFC leg up in the quarters with a one nil win.
Speaker 2: Now I and then.
Speaker 1: Last night Open Cup, and I'm gonna go through a lot of the other scores, but I'm gonna build up to one of the games. Bet you can't guess which one. I know it's not because of the red card that was coming from the player from off the field. In one of the other matches, Loud and doubled Virginia Dream four to two. Portland Hearts of Pine advanced a p hot beat for Hertford Athletic in Lewiston Main last night four two in penalty. So Portland Heart's a Pine advance one. Knox put three on Greenville in Furman Zara costas Doyle and DNA. It was two nil, and then Greenville scored with ropapamns in the fifty fifth to make it two to one. Then they scored at ninety plus five. Game finished ten v ten by the way, so one Knox advanced. West Chester hung on against Pansiprian Freedoms. I know what KEPSI was watching early on. So it ended up with three goals on the board for west Chester out of the blocks, and then New York Panzipprian Freedom scored in the fifty fourth and ninety plus one couldn't quite get it to the equalizer at Mount Vernon, so Westchester advance. FC Naples shut out Little Rock Rangers three nil. FC Tulsa beat Forward Madison at Breeze Stevens three to one. Union Omaha beat Des Moines Menace two to one Asasha Question gets a red with twenty one to go, and Ta com A Defiance Late beat Spokane Velocity two to one. El Paso Locomotive no problem with Ventura County three nil. The draw for the next round, round three happens at one o'clock this afternoon, and it's going to be on the Colossal network, So for anybody that wants to watch. You got paramount, plus you've got golosso you've got I think two B is where you can watch. So the draw comes out at one o'clock this afternoon with all the survivors from this go round, and then you end up with the new round for round three. I'm building up to a purpose. Chattanooga FC and Chattanoga Red Wolves last night. Omar Hernandez scored in the seventh minute to make it one nil. Red Wolves Daniel Mangarov scored to tie it at one. They go to penns. Red Wolves advanced five to four, even after they thought on the initial in round four with an Ethan Dudley penalty kick that was saved. The keeper was apparently off his line, and if he was, it was very very close. It's one of those things that you've got to just kind of sit there and go frame by frame and try and rewind the tape. But Ethan Dudley's penalty in the fourth saved retaken, made got to the fifth and then Chattanooga advanced five to four. In PKS hot crowd last night. No real surprise from anyone in this footprint. Just north of twelve thousand folks showed up at Fort Finley. They had sold six thousand going into this week. Twelve thousand and one sixty one I think was the number fourth. I think it was the fourth highest attendance figure. For tournament's sake, you had an ish ton of yellows. You had sarsarw Ibarra Garvangyan, Minja Kwak on a hard tackle late Mangarov, Callum Watson and Yakopovich should have gotten a yellow, but he didn't with all of his shenanigans. And he was playing for anybody that listened to the matchup with CHATANOOGAFC and Atlanta United two did the same thing in PKS four days ago. Now he's sitting there, it's like it's not on his line. He's got to do this, he's got to do this, all that kind of stuff. So Manngarov missed for chattanoogev C. He was saved off the top. Then the other four made the but in the in the fifth Ohen Green scored for red Wolves five to four and pens four nine yellow cards in the match, four for chattanoogev C, five for red Wolves. Crowd no real surprise ninety minute draw, by the way, was a plus two point thirty under two and a half of minus one oh five possession about two thirds to chat NEUGEFC. Seven shots on goal, twenty five shot attempts total both teams thirteen, So thirteen yellow cards my mistake, and I think a lot of that happened in the pushing and shoving and the fracas. So thirteen yellow cards issued last night once again, no real surprise, but hot crowd, what we expected.
Speaker 2: And I love in.
Speaker 1: The I love in the stat recap over at the four letter you know where you're looking to, like last five matches and so on, head to head record, no previous meetings between these two sides.
Speaker 2: It's because they hate each other. They hate each other.
Speaker 1: And that was I mean for Finley Stadium to host twelve one sixty one and to open up the visitor side, the far side of the side, away from the press box where the Red Wolves fans ended up on the far side. Chattanooga FC, you had the berm filled, you had the flags up, and after the match was over, I don't know if you, I don't know how long everybody, I don't know how long everybody stayed. If you were watching Chattanooga FC and Red Wolves last night. I don't know how long you stayed during the recap of the action while the feed was still up, But Red Wolves fans took a flag and planted it at the center of Fort Finley in the center circle. Security was nowhere to be found. I don't know where the yellow jackets were. I don't know if they were trying to keep folks from coming onto the field, I don't know. It looked like a situation from what people were looking at on the youtubes that there weren't a whole lot of yellow jackets there, or if they were, they were hidden very well and they were in strategic locations. But and when the match was over, you have someone with a Red Wolves flag run to the center circle and plant it. And that wasn't the only one. That was not the only flag that got planted. You had multiple flags planted in a matchup that was crazy last night, absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: But anyway.
Speaker 1: You ended up with that last night, absolute craziness. Once again, those of us that know what Chattanoogae FC and Red Wolves all of the history and the depth of this two teams, one city, so Chattanooga is read after what happened last night? Now, the other element in the room, what happened last night in open cup Union Omaha knocking off De Moin menez And we'd mentioned that Sasha Question with twenty one minutes to go got a red from the bench and it is reports vary as to what was going on, so I don't have to look at it, but it was over on the far side of the field and it had to do with a coming together of a Union Omaha player and a bench player for Des Moines Menace, and there might have been some contact between the Union Omaha player and Question. No cards given at the time, and so then that's what uh, you know, it exists. The video does exist, so we'll see what what went down. But anyway, you ended up with a you ended up with the uh des Moin Menace getting bounced and it was a very very busy night in open cup. So the times for tonight's action tombs in Hebrew Christian five thirty seven, thirty Dutchtown Trinity Christian six and eight.
Speaker 2: So we'll see, uh, we'll see what it looks like.
Speaker 1: But apparently Asasha was standing up for a teammate from what I understand, and we'll have to look at it and you know, get get down to it. But you have the video does exist, and so we have to kind of analyze it. We might have to suffruit of what was going on. But uh des moin Menace made it to the second round, lost to those Buhos, the murder Owls, and the activity in the Open Cup is we'll know more coming up at one o'clock Eastern time and then matchups for round three or announced once again on Glossal Network. So that was that was fun. It was it was crazy. We anticipated nothing else and so Conka Camp Champions Cup did not disappoints from the juju perspective. Open Cup did not disappoint from the chaos perspective. And we'll get into ROBERTADORUS and all the other things coming up in just a little bit. Okay, what we wanted to do, we wanted to find out what in the wide world of sports is going on in Kansas City. And to do that we go to one of our oracles, our our main Kansas City oracle, and we get to catch up with Daniel Sperry and find out what in the heck is going on there now with a legend now mutually parting ways with the organization, so we bring Daniel in.
Speaker 2: Daniel Sperry, what up?
Speaker 3: How are we doing? Man?
Speaker 2: You tell me you're the busy one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a busy one. It's been a crazy week. It's been a crazy week. I tell you that.
Speaker 2: How crazy is it?
Speaker 3: How crazy is it? Yeah? We it's one of those. It's kind of funny. I had made some jokes at some point when the things were going bad, like what comes first, our newborn or a Sporting win? And the newborn has won, so that she came early, so that's she kind of cheated a little bit. But yeah, man, it's been it's been a crazy week here in Kansas City. Won for me personally too. She decided to come on the day that Sporting parted ways with their longest tenured manager ever. So it's been. Like I said, it's been a wild week here. But yeah, man, things on the soccer side in Kansas City have been interesting to start this year, and I think there was a lot of hope and optimism, especially with some of the new signings at the beginning of the year. But as the results came, the pressure. As the results didn't come, pressure ramped up right, and I think the dam finally broke in that regard, because you know, twenty three was mainly saved by a pretty dramatic and unrealistic and unsustainable turnaround that was really fun to watch but probably wasn't gonna happen again. And you know, that's sandwich by twenty two and twenty four, which were pretty disappointing. And to start out like this, it's a recipe for what you get.
Speaker 1: I know that over the last couple of years we've been kind of looking at it Sporting and it's like, okay, bad start, they make some summer transfer window, you know, pickups, and then here they come. Here comes Zombie Sporting at a lane eight and they make it into the playoffs and they make a run. You know, it's yeah, it's like something happens and you're behind the eight ball, the proverbial eight ball, and then something happens and you make the race in and then everything goes crazy. And it just seemed like up down, down, up down, up down, And what was the patience level of the fans the last couple of years where you had all of these waves and ebbs and flows, and yes, things would finish, but you'd always you'd have to put up with that, the rough start, and then you make that race to get in What was the what was the vibe from the fans the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Taking this season apart.
Speaker 1: For a second question, but what was the vibe with all of the ups and downs coming into this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, after after twenty one, I think, you know, there were probably a correct handball decision away from finishing top spot in the West, you know, and maybe not having to play an RSL who knocked him out of the playoffs wouldn't have been in the playoffs if all that stuff had gone correct. So that was a funky one. And then you have the Alan Palito injury and Gotty kinda injured and they think he might be out, you know, for just a little bit, and then it turns out to be the whole season and they never bring anybody in, you know. Twenty three, they finally get those guys back healthy and things are rolling. But there's that stretch after twenty two. People kind of understood and excused the injuries and they were like it was the feeling of like, I don't think we're ready to move on from Peter yet, but there was still some like, look, if things don't go well, we got to start asking questions, kind of a vibe from I think the fan base. And then those first ten games happened in twenty twenty three where they didn't pick up a win and there was, you know, three three draws over ten games was all they had accrued, three draws, three goals through ten games, and the fans were starting to get restless, and you were hearing you know, Vermes out chance. People were starting to bring signs and stuff like that, and that you know it, they made the miraculous recover. It led to probably one of the coolest and most electric moments I felt at Children's Mercy Park. I wasn't here for any of the of the you know MLS Cup stuff, but I was here for the Open Cup final in twenty seventeen and that was really cool. But I think that win over Saint Louis in the playoffs, especially the home win. The loud noise that came from that goal is one of the it's still goosebumps. It was one of the loudest moments I've heard at that stadium, if not the loudest, and the reaction to that, the goal that kind of opened the damn. So you have this like really high moment here in twenty twenty three and they lose got a kinda going into twenty twenty four, and they never replace him, and so there, you know, there's a lot of injuries, the teams get a little bit older, and some things just weren't quite clicking at all last year, and they kind of piecemealed it and had a decent summer run through the Open Cup, but once they lost the Open Cup final, they really didn't win another game from there on, and it was very downtrodden, and I think fans really were kind of like, Okay, like we understand you're telling us it's a rebuild. They've told them, you know it's going to take three windows to rebuild this team. Well that's a really long time in soccer. And so I think my question personally was whether or not they were the result, because to me, the result lineup was there for when you dismiss a manager and a lot of other scenarios and a lot of other places I think he doesn't even start this year, and so it was one of those like Okay, how long is the leash and what does it even though they've committed, they've said, we're going to allow Peter to rebuild. We've committed to this. So is six games when they finally cut bait with a project that if the project is how long they say it is, it's kind of in its infancy, and so was That was my whole question in this. But I also think there's a point too where if you're if you're the whole job here is to win and welcome to professional sports, and if you're not getting wins, and the windless run extends so far back into twenty twenty four that it does, then I think that's kind of how that's kind of how we got here.
Speaker 1: How bad was it this season with Sporting with no goals, no wins?
Speaker 2: How bad did it look?
Speaker 3: It at times looked like there was something there, but nothing was like clicking into the final thing. And I think that if you go back and watch the game against Dallas, they didn't look that bad. Really they didn't. And they they had some they weren't creating amazing chances, but they were. They were in and around, they were active, they were doing stuff, and you know, they have a couple of defensive frailties that concedes the goals and they lose over a two minute period, loses them the game when they were thoroughly dominant and really kind of heavily you know, attacking in that game. And I but there were times there too where the first half of the of that three three draw against Minnesota, I thought they looked dead in the water. I thought they looked dead in the water with their game against LAFC. There were some other games where I thought they were kind of in it, but I didn't ever really think they were doing enough that was going to win them a game. And so it was kind of this like patience point of like, Okay, we're we're a month into this season. Now you finally have had a few training sessions with your guys, and it doesn't look better. And that's and I think that that was probably the taking point for the ownership too, where they started coming around training sessions, you know, over the last couple of weeks, to take a look at what was going on and see if that if a change needed to be made, and ultimately that's the decision they did.
Speaker 1: I will admit that we were looking at a match when Kansas City was sporting Kansas City was down three nil. We thought they were dead in the water. Then all of a sudden, three goals in twelve minutes and you're like, whoa, Okay, then there's some there's something there there. But then that you don't continue that kind of momentum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that that loss to l a f C. I think was the one that for me, like, you have that game against Minnesota and you're like, okay, cool, like there's some as sign of life. And they followed it up with a big dud against a team in l a FC that at the time looked vulnerable, They looked gettable with the way things had gone for their season, and so you know, they never really threatened them at all on the attack. They were probably lucky to not concede more. They were getting run through the middle of the field, and you know, that's been an area that sporting has had a lot of issues. And I feel like, you know, you and I both know the sport well. If you're getting run over in the middle of the field, you're not going to win a lot of games. If your spine is the problem, you're not going to win a lot of games. And that's kind of that's just kind of how it was and you really thought, you know, the player, I'll say this, the player vibe has never been bad per se, but I it's just one of those like you can see the frustration, you can see confidence at times waiting or you know, coming back in it, and it just it was one of those situations that like you really you really needed them if you were, if you were gonna feel confident about where they're going after that to get some sort of result or look a lot better against LAFC. But to follow up that three three draw with the dud like that was just kind of one of those big signs.
Speaker 1: I think Carrie's the Wagnin's now the the interim and he's going to be the man on the touch line for the foreseeable future. Your vibe on are they going to be looking for someone here in this year? Are they gonna sit there and wait and see who's available? I can't believe I'm saying this after six matches in a thirty four match schedule. Are they gonna wait until you know, November and see who's available?
Speaker 2: Or are there gonna Is it gonna be a big gun?
Speaker 1: Is it going to be a young guy who's gonna sit there and come in and go I see pieces here. I can work with this. Do you have any idea as to what the next step can be?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't know. And I think the other thing here is like that Peter technically held the chief soccer officer role too and for me and I think like for me, I think you get that guy in place before you get a manager. And because if it if you have someone up top, now that's going to be vision casting for that in that role in that organization, you got to have someone like they've got to be in line with the manager. And so what happens to like you you bring in a manager and then you bring in a CSO and then that CSA CSO doesn't like how his man, the manager, that he didn't take his doing, so he gets rid of him. I think Carrie. Carrie has been around the organization so long. I think it's a safe I think it he is a great interim for the safe for the way that it's it's safe in the in the fact that there won't be so much volatility while they try and go get a CSO. I don't think he'll be lockstep with the type of soccer necessarily that Vermes played. I don't think. I've never felt that Carries and even the other coaches on the staff's opinions have been one hundred percent like Peter Vermeiz. I think they all do a good job of working together and presenting different ideas all the time. But this is going to be carries opportunity to run the ship, and he might do some things different. So I think there might be a few things that do look a little bit different, and and he might do a few different things than Vermes did managerially throughout a game as well, but ultimately there's not I don't. I think that the most important thing is to get that CSO position filled first before you get a manager, and I would hope, personally, I would hope that ownership would think along those lines to just because then you like you just end up with a mess too if things go south with another manager, then you're changing managers. Now all of a sudden, you're starting to do this thing where you're changing managers all the time, and that's not the greatest spot to be in for a club. So it'll be interesting to see what they choose to do. I think, knowing them, I think they'll probably look domestic, but I wouldn't be surprised if they if the CSO that they bring in is someone that, you know, who do they have in their ROLEO X in a way that can that they know they can kind of execute the vision that they're looking to do.
Speaker 1: So Daniel Sperry, Kansas City Star, juggling both the new parenthood and putting up with us on the morning show here talking about everything sporting Kansas City. Could you see a window where the individual that they bring in gets both titles? Something bur Halty in something, We're Haltery in something Bill parcels ish where I want both titles. I want that kind of control. And you know, Bob Bradley is out there, Geo Savarese is out there. Would you anticipate even them looking at somebody who wants both titles?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think they could, but they've just had that for the last you know, decade, plush, and I think it I personally, I don't know how many how much that role and doing those two roles like that works as much anymore. And I think we're at a in a place now where I think, like you look at most places across the league that especially those at the top of the top of the league. Those guys are kind of it's kind of top down where that whole structure is. So I I think I would. I don't know that they will not do that necessarily if those guys, If a guy like Savareesi is willing to not have that title, I think Geo would be a very interesting pick. He's a little bit different than for me. He's very fiery, uh but kind in the same in the same ilk that for me was so I but kind of sees the game a little different. And so I think there's some interesting you know, Jim Curtin's a guy out there too, right like these are these are some big names that are actually available now that they could go through and could go after. But you know, uh, how do they choose the Cso do they keep the soccer you know ideals in the same structures, the same you know as Peter was the one who kind of set all that up for the club, and so do they follow the road map that he's built or do they completely you know, change things up. That'll be the question there. But I would like to see a little bit of ambition in the manager in the managerial search. I'm not not that I like Jim Curtin, giosavarese aside. Yeah, some MLS retreads, I think just kind of don't really give the fan base that idea that you're trying to push the needle. And I think Sporting for so long and when they were great or pushing the needle for the league on the stadiums, on the training facility. You know, they when they built their training facility here, they were one of the first in the league to have this massive, beautiful, state of the art, you know, dedicated training facility for that team. And you know everyone's followed suit after that. Everyone started building these training centers and you know they were they came online with that with children Mercy Park, and it was kind of a tone setting U soccer specific stadium that now you look back and you can see elements of Children Mercy Park that a bunch of places are borrowed in use. So do they kind of try and push the needle again as a small Midwestern market or do they try and at least get current, and that that'll be the question I would. I just think that being a little bit more ambitious outside of an MLS retread would be the way for them, or you know some young guy you've never heard about might be great but also could not go great. This is an organization that I think it's fan bases losing patients. And you have the current now in town at a very large level, competing for dollars with sporting and competing for eyeballs, and they are a fun They are a blast, They win and it's really cool. Don't get that. I guess it's a lot of fun there and they need to find a way for themselves to get back into that same conversation of the fun, awesome environment, a great time to be had at the stadium, because ultimately, the soccer is what's bringing people in, and the soccer has got to start bringing people in again.
Speaker 1: No doubt, especially when you've got a shiny new Riverside stadium and you're scoring like ninety eight goals in a season and you know, putting everything in the back of the net and just being absolutely nuts. Another couple of minutes here with Daniel Sperry as he juggles both the Morning Show and New Parenthood here on SDH. You got a lot of player decisions. I've got like three thoughts in my head. I want to try to get as many of them in it's five minutes. You've got a lot of player decisions here at the end of this particular year. I think we were looking at the numbers and I think it's like seventeen roster decisions possibly, So whommever the individual or individuals are that come in, they really can put their stamp on most of the roster. Even though that you've got the you've got the base there with the Bishop dejon Yovolica and what you want to try and accomplish with sporting.
Speaker 2: Let me, I want to ask this about Peter Vermes.
Speaker 1: Is Peter Vermes still would you characterize him as even being underappreciated now, considering the market, considering all of the external factors, is he underappreciated?
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think so. I think I think what he when he took over in Kansas City, you know, the Wizards were an afterthought even with how bad the Royals were. I mean, the three professional sports were University of Kansas basketball, ye, the Royals, and the Chiefs, and they were in a city outside of KU. They were in a city of non winners at the time, and their Open Cup, the Open Cup run in twelve started that. The MLS Cup in thirteen was you know, came before the Royals started being good. They were the city's first winner for a very long time, and they got people really excited about soccer to the point where we already had the foundation here. I think for that soccer fervor, that really helped the current when they re established themselves, because those FCKC days, I think there was still a lot of people jumping on board with and I don't know that they were quite ready to jump on board with the nwslum with women's soccer as they were now. But I mean Kansas City for a while was a kind of an after thought within the whole soccer sphere. And they're gonna be hosting games in the World Cup. And I think a significant amount of that has to do with Peter Vermeiz helping not only put the team on the map, but that he like he brought people into the game and brought people with the success that they had here, introduced people to the game, and soccer in Kansas City became a huge soccer city in part because of that. The stadium, like I said, you know, he was pushing really hard for that stadium, the training facility for those if you've ever been out here, I highly encourage you to come out and if you can get out to the training facility. And like the tour that we went through was a guy when it opened an eighteen was guided by Peter Vermeis, and he had every little detail in that building down to a tee. And when we're sitting there and apart in its construction phase, it's just a dirt lot and gigantic steel beams as they're just kind of erecting the frame of this building, and he's trying a vision cast. Okay, there's three fields here and another field. There's gonna be ways for it all to be integrated in and on video, and that way we can get everything into the room. And he's vision casting everything, and there's just so much going on in the details of like what happens when you walk in the room with the pool and the hot and the cold pools, and what logo is on what side of the wall. And I think it's really like he was so passionate about making soccer the best it could possibly be, not only in Kansas City, but around the rest of the world. And I think that is that that is what makes him underappreciated because I don't know because of the market size, I don't know if people, and he's been here for so long, I don't know if people really got to see and appreciate the true passion not just for the team, the game, the coaching, but like for soccer period that he had and wanting to push it to be the best. And he was very instrumental in a lot of big things in MLS and pushing the needle and helping rules happen and rule changes and getting all that kind of stuff going with the stadiums and training facilities. So yes, I think very underappreciated. I do think though it has been good to see that the reaction, like after the news came out for those that have been around where it's very like, Okay, it kind of sucks sporting them were bad, but we're not going to just keep hounding on for Mes here like this dude absolutely needs to be praised for the legend that he is and it just time just ran.
Speaker 1: Out, And that's why we wanted to have you on to discuss Peter Vermes and everything going on in Kansas City. Hit the promo for me, so folks can follow you and all the intel and the info that you drop on a daily basis when you're not trying to get in a nap to catch up on.
Speaker 3: Your Yeah, you can follow me of course on x Twitter or whatever the heck you call it now at Sperry Daniel nine to four and then you can find me Daniel Sperry over on Blue Sky as well. Any work on soccer, both NWSL and MLS done there, so always great to and at this point you can see quick shots of our newborn and our daughter fawning over her and it's adorable.
Speaker 1: So then that's all that matters. Congratulations on a bunch of different fronts, my friend. I find the value of naps. I'm hoping that that that you will be allowed to have that value at points and we'll catch up with you soon, my friend. Thanks for dropping by early on morning in Kansas City. Well do thanks guys, all right, Daniel Sperry, Kansas City star man.
Speaker 2: You could tell he.
Speaker 1: Is burning the candle he is like you could you could see that he that he was in dire need of a nap. You really could tell. You could tell. And the fact that he could put twenty minutes together about Peter Vermes and Sporting Kansas City class A putting together man. Well, like I said, congratulations on the new parenthood and all that kind of stuff, and yeah, late nights, early mornings and what day is it, What time is it? That's what you're getting right now. They'll be good. I'm seeing him in the green room. He's out the door. Uh, all right, so that's good to get that update on everything there. So let's see what's going on with everybody going here this morning. So we'll say hi to everybody. We'll go over what happened yesterday in the Premier League and all and all the other things before our buddy, you know, Torres, joined us coming up at the top of the hour morning logo. Morning will once again remember, Yeah, weather's going to be kind of nasty in some parts of the US. Keep an eye on your friends, keep an eye on your family, and make sure that everything is fully charged. Yes, Ricky, we you know, got into the whole twenty thirty one bit. But the thing is, Ricky says, yeah, it's so much further away than it is and it's only six year. I know, think about where this particular part of the country was six years ago in growing things and where it is now six years that's a lot. It's a lot of planning, but you got to get it done now. You've got to be ready at zero. You can't just sit there and it's like, oh yeah, there's your deadline, bang and then start thinking, No, you got to get ready, so you hit the ground running six years from now. So that'll be fun. Yeah. The planting of the flag, absolutely, I know. But the thing is the video that the video that was put out by Ricky by the way, and the video that Ricky linked to from I want to say ground level from one of the network affiliates in Chattanooga that was from the side of the benches. The side that I was looking at when I was looking at the end of the broadcast came from the fans side, the Red side, the Red seat side, the Red Bulls fans. Literally twice you had dudes go in like after the mattress, and then the players probably were distracted by looking at one another, but you had folks coming from the Red Wolves fan side and planting the flag right in the middle. Wasn't like the big one that you see in that video that Ricky linked to from one of the network affiliates in Chattanooga. But yeah, once and twice you had folks come run out with the flag and just go bang right there right and then right right at the fifty at Fort Finley twelve sixty one.
Speaker 2: It was crazy last night. Go back and watch if you have a.
Speaker 1: Couple of minutes, probably, I mean I would probably watch the second half, maybe the final thirty minutes plus twenty in PK. So if you've got an hour, like during your lunch hour, go back and watch the last thirty from like the sixtieth minute on to the end. Do that during your lunch hour, and then watch the end of the broadcast to what I was talking about where folks are just coming off the field and they're just planting the Red Wolves flag right there at at Finley Stadium. And yet will you know, Will's like uh with what we saw with Pa Hop last night, I'll right in a Zadliadi.
Speaker 2: Yep. We got to run into them last season for Huntsville and the thing.
Speaker 1: Ricky, I don't know how many more times they're gonna play each other unless the US Soccer mandates it. It's like you're over there, I'm over here, and you're just kind of like, you know, you're like this. You know, it's like, you know, I don't want anything to do with it. You're over there. I'm over here, and there the twain shall meet and so and so we'll see morning, Harry. Harry says, as much as I wanted CFC to win, it was awesome to see the flag stuff. Need more of that in US soccer, Harry, Who would that be for san Antonio? Harry joins us from San Antonio every morning? Who would be that for San Antonio? If you had that moment at Toyota? Who would be that team that you hate the most? That would be something like that? Oh and I have not seen this, but apparently Harry's alluding to very horrific p ks for a Hartford athletic against Pea.
Speaker 2: Hop for then got to win.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that bot that popped in had already been has already been taken care of and blown out by the folks on Twitch morning, David, big win for them yesterday, A big, big win for the Magpies. And I got to figure out my fantasy team because I started esach but I think Jacob Murphy was on the bench for me, but since I had other players who didn't play, I still get those points. New York Jet three welcome, Glad that you're here a part of things. Don't be surprised if SI Stadium ends up being a place where you get workouts done and things like that. You're still active in the process. But when you are in a market like that, you're gonna want to play at the Metal Lands. You know a handful of miles down the street, so you're gonna go play at the Metal Lands, and you might have people working out at SI Stadium. At Harrison Morning, Abby and Good Abby finally got her gear from a Grady Baby and Grady Baby co One thing I've the one thing I forgot to tell you, one of the cool little bits that I got to see that registered for me. The SDH logos on one sleeve and the Gratty Baby logos down here at the bottom of the cuff on the other. So it's just a cute little touch, very very comfortable sweatshirts. I recommend them they will take me to the poorhouse. So yes, Abby, I think we can have as many times as we want for lunch, as we can have as much time as we want for lunch, but I would say if you have an hour, then watch the last thirty, the twenty and the pks from last night's Tattanooga FC red Wolves match, not even just for the activity, but for the fan engagement and all the.
Speaker 2: Stuff that we've been talking about this morning. Let's see.
Speaker 1: So Austin according to Harry okay, so Austin's probably the team that he'd get that much hatred if he believed if he was a juice boxer. He thinks it's a lock that San Antonio travels to Austin in round three.
Speaker 2: So we'll keep an eye on that all.
Speaker 1: Right, going into today, I know we had some activity yesterday and let me get into the Premier League before we wait for our buddy Nino coming in. So yesterday had a couple of matches, big win for Ipswich. By the way Ipswich came in, there were a lot of folks that were injured for Bournemouth that sat Liverpool. I mean, uh Merseyside has read. They won one nil. Ipswich at a plus six forty seven beat Bournemouth two to one. Villa put three on Brighton at a plus two hundred. Manchester City won two nil over Lester Manchester Lester, I'm not gonna get over that. Newcastle beat Brentford tow to one. Southampton Crystal Palace got a point one to one at a plus three to zero one, so we'll keep an eye on that. But still a big win for Ipswich and all of the fallout there. Like said, Bournemouth had seven players, a lot of their big name players out in the matchup against Manchester and the FA Cup and so you still had your carry over here because you've got to look at the bigger picture. Uh, let's see next matches today. You got a couple of them actually, just the one Chelsea and Spurs at three o'clock. Chelsea at a minus one forty seven draws a plus three thirty four, Spurs are a plus three forty eight. And yeah, the fact that they have to turn around and come on and play on Sunday where Chelsea goes to Brentford and Spurs ho Southampton. I mean you kind of like, yeah, the matches that the for Spurs, it should be a match you take care of, but who knows. So standings just to get into all of that and then after Nico will get everything else on the board for what to watch, where to watch it, and all that kind of stuff. So thirty matches in except for Spurs who have twenty nine and Crystal Palace at twenty nine. Ipswich is now nine points back of Wolves with thirty eight matches to go, so it's looking pretty rough that it's gonna be lester ipswitch Lester and Southampton won two and three and Southampton.
Speaker 2: Ten points.
Speaker 1: They're nineteen points out of safety. So with eight to go, yeah, shoot her, good morning.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: So Southampton is nineteen points clear. They got the point that they needed to stave off relegation quickly, so eight matches twenty four points. So if Wolves win on the weekend then I think.
Speaker 2: That would mean seven matches to go.
Speaker 1: So if Wolves win in Southampton lose, then that would mean on the weekend that seven matches would go and Wolves would be twenty two clear.
Speaker 2: So basically here's how it happens.
Speaker 1: If Wolves win in Southampton lose, Southampton's relegated with seven matches to go, two four and twenty four, twenty two goals scored, seventy one allowed goal difference to minus forty nine. So that's what you're staring at with them, and uh, let's see so Wolves my Wolves. I didn't know Shooter was a Wolves fan in addition to everything that he doesn't like happening right now currently in New England. And then we'll have that talk next week. So Abby public service announcement. Long day load ins in the morning, walks around Metro tailgate with the Hawks game at three and the kickoff at seven forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be a busy day.
Speaker 1: Hawks are kicking off at three and then Atlanta United kicks off at seven forty at Mercedes Benz right next door. And so I think they're trying to get folks in the barn at State Farm so you can go and watch the Hawks and then wander over and tailgate and all that kind of stuff. There might be some ticket things, so keeping eye on all that stuff. But anyway, Shooter, Yes, all my teams suck. No, but we love you, Shooter and we're glad that you're here. So that's the quick rundown of everything that happened yesterday. You had some cup competitions and things. We'll get into all of the other news and stuff as we kind of drift in and out Gabriel is not going to play until next season. Needs surgery and he's going to be out for a couple of months, so no more playing for him for the remainder of this year. I don't know if you saw this, but apparently Jesse Mourinho grabbed his rival manager's nose after losing in the Turkish Cup. Obviously he was He went face to face with galatasaraz Okan Buruk, and so he appeared to grab the nose of the manager. In the end scenes of Fenderbatch's two to one defeat to their rivals, he appeared to pinch Buk's nose after the final whistle, and so, of course Buruk falls to the pitch on his back and facing his hands, and Marinho was dragged away. Uh galatasarized VP minting Us Turk claimed after both managers had spoken to match officials, Marina first verbally and then physically attacked him. Where else in the world can he do this? What does he think of?
Speaker 2: Turk?
Speaker 1: I believe that Fenderbache's management will impose the necessary sanction before the federation does. Buduk tried to play the moved down and said it wasn't the classy move. Nothing between me and Mourinho. He pinched my nose from behind. There was a slight scratch. Of course, it wasn't a very nice or elegant thing to do. We expect managers to behave more appropriately in such situations. I won't exaggerate the issue, but it wasn't the classy move. So I guess so, Josie Mourinho has now got your nose with his rivals. I never knew that was something that was going to happen. Pgmo Well admits that Tarkovsky should have been sent off against Liverpool, and let me see if there's anything else that I have missed when it comes to any other news and notes. Before you know, Torres joins us here in short order, Tarkovsky wrongly escaped the red card for a leg breaker tackle and so now, of course in the Telegraph there's an article up the Newcastle trophy parades now inspiring an effort to increase a new stadium capacity. So we'll see if that amounts to anything going forward. Jack Grealish, Jack Grealish got the goals yesterday and he had a very very emotional tribute to his brother and said it was for you Keelan and so that was very very cool, a very very cool moment there for Jack Grealish yesterday in a two nil win for Manchester City. So in Manchester and Leicester is what we're doing, all right? So ten o'clock after ten o'clock, we know what that means. It is that time.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, different background. We have to discuss this.
Speaker 1: So it's after ten o'clock and it's time to catch up and go fully loaded with our buddy Nino Torres. Where where else on this planet can you go from Kansas City to Alima, Peru.
Speaker 2: We bring in Nino and the background is different. Yello Yello, Yello, Yello.
Speaker 4: Yallo Ya No, Johnny, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna you know, my throt is gonna hurt today because I went to the to watch my beloved on your thirdy reporters last night.
Speaker 4: So you understand why why I'm like this.
Speaker 1: You're gonna load, You're gonna loak here this morning.
Speaker 2: We won't h yeah we will, yeah, we will.
Speaker 1: We'll make sure that everything we won't get you too excited, so then I will be excited for the both of us. You said that Peruvian teams got a harsh reality check in the Coopa Laberta Doris run through it.
Speaker 6: Brother, well we Staturday on Tuesday with with Allan Salima. You know, they got out a great chance to be delivered that. But in the end, in the end, things didn't work out. For they were not the same team. They were closed but not that close and many players not meeting the up.
Speaker 4: There's the standards, the international standards. And I gotta.
Speaker 6: Tell you this, Johnny, in this case, I want to talk about it when your started game too.
Speaker 4: But in the Lias Limas case.
Speaker 6: Uh, they thought it was gonna be easier because they beat national in the first round of the couple or others. They got over Bulka juniors and they got the overy kick and now you know what, they were successful. Yes, it's feasible. We're gonna take care of business. No, brother, no, no, no no. When you get to the group stage, when you get to the group stage, every single team is hard, every single team is hard. And uh, the two one more time for one more time scoreless, you know, and you know what.
Speaker 4: The the city it was just it's it can't be like that.
Speaker 6: You can't be quiet. Because they were stunned by the performance they're quiet, their stadium was quiet, and none of my kids because last night we were freaking loud up. And it's not because I am studly. No, No, I'm not saying just just because of that. That's not the only reason, but uh, you can be quiet when you team is playing.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 1: And I I I am going to guide through this conversation knowing that you are hurting, knowing that you are low gearing it because you got first up. When's your next match that you've got to call on gold TV? Okay had a couple of days at that time. I was like, you got to make sure that everything is cool. But you look at Tolbertadors and I will once again promote our buddy Howard Hamilton and soccer metrics as to uh the Libertadors preview show that we pieced together, so robertadoras let's go through the rundown yesterday in the group stage, so Polo and to Jeri's quarterback when Versad did Chile over both the Fogo, that one to me is a bit of a surprise. Then, I mean and the fact river plate, I mean river Plate, and and you're you brother, I mean that's heavyweight stuff.
Speaker 2: You can't. You cannot be quiet when river plate's in your barn. Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we we That's actually another point I'm gonna discuss later because that's another topic that's at the bottom.
Speaker 4: You saw it, Oh yeah, that's that's that's amazing. But the I went to stadium in.
Speaker 6: Sixty thousand people, now, sixty thousand people roaring, roaring, and that referee. I mean, all right, this is gonna say. But I'm not gonna say that we lost because of the refrain. No, I'm not gonna say that. No, because there was the inability of the report is to create offency chances.
Speaker 4: That's what I got us under. That's the reason that the main reason why we lost. But you got to say this. I refree. He really leaned the table. He really did.
Speaker 6: And Johnny, do you see I mean fifteen fowls. Fifteen fowls?
Speaker 2: One caution? Wow, one caution, Give me a break.
Speaker 6: Give me every every every single goal, every single challenge, every single tackle.
Speaker 4: Was for them, not for us. And we made him feel it.
Speaker 6: Oh we we stated made him feel it, feel the pressure, he felt the hit in the second half.
Speaker 7: It was just because every single time, give me, I understand a couple of calls, okay, one call here, one call the right, but consecutive calls, consecutive files.
Speaker 6: And they were in transitions. I mean there were key fowls, there were key fowls, and he did not call him. And they're like, wow, no, whoa now, no going to the to the actual game. I was trying to defend this guy. We we we signed as a striker for news reporters, right because we were looking for striker at the end of the season. We know we need a quality, a high quality striker. And then we went ahead and signed a thirty five year old Argentine from Parlui.
Speaker 4: From seropontaining four goals last year.
Speaker 6: And I was like, not that critic until until tonight, until last night. Up until last night, I was just giving him the credit. All right, his score three goals, that's fine, Just let's take a slow but as to the lineup yesterday, and I was like, all right, he's starting tonight. So we brought you for this right to make a fight in the coupley of dollars, this is the moment where you shine. Every single challenge he lost. He lost every single challenge in the first forty five minutes, he can know, and we didn't shoot, Johnny, we didn't shoot on goal in the that first forty five minutes. Then in the second party five, our number nine, our number nine enters on game change change. He won the first, very the very first, a real challenge he won. And he won every single, every single challenge he wanted. He's smaller than than that you shooting is six three one ninety five and Alex Baldis is his my height, he's he's five eight.
Speaker 8: You know, how do you want all how do you win all the challenges and the other guy, the stronger, taller than you doesn't win it? No, no, okay, if you're going to play the g route thing that you're the tactic, that tactical number nine that doesn't score goals, that helps up the team, all right, I help the freaking team, brother, if you know the score goal, just help the team.
Speaker 6: You know we Well, I totally lost ay last night, and I said that a message to the private chat with the guys goal TV that we have, right, Uh, I gotta recognize this.
Speaker 4: He's a bust. He is just a bust.
Speaker 6: That that's flat out he's a bust. Because when when Completorius comes in. There's you don't have room forever. But you don't have room forever. You have you must win your three games.
Speaker 4: At home in order to believe that you have a chance. Now we lost one and now we gotta go and win in Ecuador.
Speaker 6: Goal, gotta win in Buenos Aires, go, gotta win in Quito in why I kill you got you gotta steal one big three away from home.
Speaker 4: And that is the toughest part to do in Now. It's ridiculous. Man, I'm so mad that the people different office, because how do you sign this guy? How do you sign this guy? Why do you sign this guy? And the second year in a row that we start a well, how did I ceit this up? And any and number nine that is not uh, that's not gonna make it a difference.
Speaker 3: You know he didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't make the difference last year where he signed him.
Speaker 3: Got this guy.
Speaker 4: This year didn't work out all right, little list.
Speaker 6: I don't understand that the money that's an issue, right, But make an efforts. Just make an effort like like we do. You know, you make efports, you make sacrifices. You want to get something that you want that you need, not just that you want, but that you need. You sacrifice things in life, right, I'm gonna get an extra job, I'm gonna do whatever, but make it sacrifice to make it happen.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't seem like it's that's the case when we started aport this for.
Speaker 5: Note man.
Speaker 2: One nil lost last night.
Speaker 1: A couple of familiar faces for for River, for those who are up here following Legamkis, Maximesa and Sebastian and Dreusi who was in Austin. So a couple of faces for folks that might have been watching that last night. Just to sit there and look at your numbers. It was a five to three too to start pretoasting that back five of a Polo Corzo riveros Inga and Carabali, midfield three Costa, Murugrat and Conca and up top Flores and Churin.
Speaker 2: And I looked at Diego Churin.
Speaker 1: In fifty five minutes, eighteen touches, nine to thirteen passing, thirteen passes and eighteen touches he did win five or seven in the air, lost possession six times. Those are kind of numbers that you don't want, I mean, thirty one touches for Edison Flores and then that's my mama's whoa, whoa look out, man's got to answer his mom's phone. He's got to answer that one. I was wondering what the background was. So, uh, so we will we will make sure that everything is cool there with Nino. But yeah, last night as we got into the Copa front, guys weren't getting a whole lot of touches and you ended up getting a one zierl loss there with uh with the copa.
Speaker 2: All right, so let me bring Nino back in. Is everything cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything's good.
Speaker 2: Things good, Okay, just chacking.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was going through the numbers for your your two four your two attacking forwards last night, and one of them had Jurine had eighteen touches and was nine to thirteen passing and almost horrible touches.
Speaker 4: Horrible touches. You know, it's just like that. His first touch was just ridiculously bad. Brother, he lost it.
Speaker 9: I mean she got it.
Speaker 6: I think he the bold went sideways and then it relay was so aggressive. That's another thing that that I'm not that I mentioned aggressive. We were not aggressive in order to recover the ball at one point and and that was a bit, it was disrespectful, but they did it because they couldn't replay and start to you know, Joe at the ball around, passing around and we cannot catch the ball.
Speaker 4: We were chasing the ball for.
Speaker 6: Like two minutes in a row, and the guys were rotaining and rotating and rotating like come on, get get.
Speaker 4: Us, get the pot from us, come on, get the perform us. We cannot you can't do it, just can do it.
Speaker 6: Then the idea to change we we put on the pitch, the hide the villages that I think he should not be.
Speaker 4: On the bench anymore. He's the kind of guy that that we need.
Speaker 6: We need that playmaker because w A, Costa and Hyder contract cannot get it together.
Speaker 2: And now it's this.
Speaker 6: This is the this is the the player that I wanted. I've been wanting this guy for years and finally it arrives to new study report this and he proved last night that he's a chance. He is the guy that you need in couples. And I'm pretty sure that Buso's recognized that and he's going to start him probably every single couple of Litis game.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt about that twelve of eighteen passing already one touches in thirty five minutes. In thirty five minutes, he was six of eleven on his duels four seven in the year, two of four in the ground fouled three times. As a part of that process as well, you wanted to get into the South American U seventeen tournament where it was brutal for Peru.
Speaker 2: Again, you just beating yourself up this morning. Man.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Man, this is the I said again, But I want to tell you that the scores right opening opening game in the UH in the tournament, we lost finale the Parkway.
Speaker 4: The next day we played the host Columbia to a nail.
Speaker 6: Then we played Chile on the Monday we lost five nail, and uh we yesterday we uh we played Argentina and we lost again four nail.
Speaker 4: So four games, no goals, four.
Speaker 6: Hundred and fifty goals conceded in four matches, you know, and uh this is this is the it is a it's a it's a it's a the problem. It's just not about the results. Because I was talking to a coach who coaches. He's a youth coach, And so what do we look for in this tournament, in this under seventeens and the nineteens and the twenty one teams tournaments? Do you I answer that you you know that you're not gonna win every tournament.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 6: No, No, We're looking for development the players and see who is ready for playing the fort division.
Speaker 4: Okay, but what about winning?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 4: What? What about winning?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Am we're not looking for for to win? I don't if I go.
Speaker 6: In there, you know, when, I want to see if I play, my gods are playing good or no? No, no, no, I'm gonna go there and try to win every single freaking game. And and we got a big I mean, it's been so long.
Speaker 4: Johnny since we qualified to the two World Cup.
Speaker 6: Eleven was the last hundred seventeen proving team that went into the UH, that went into the UH to work up twenty eleven, twenty eleven. It's it's too long, It's way too long. What are we doing with our kids? We're not We're not preparing them right and UH. And the the thing that I got up a little bit of hope is like this, I've seen this because I got my my nephews and my girlfriend's sons are are young. They're getting somewhere. Sohow we're getting taller, I don't know how, but we are getting taller, right, And that's that's it's a big deal.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal because it proved you, Jenny, how you're You're told me you're six r.
Speaker 2: I wish I'm six foot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're six all right, So you're a giant here you were, You're a giant here you walking the streets and stepping on the people's heads.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, it's crazy, right, and uh, that's this that we have as a nation. But now we will reguys our. These new generations are getting taller. My nephew sixth we my my my girlfriend's son is six two, and the other my six three. So we got and we got this defender for for for Luner's reporters, who's six too. So we are going about the six now, Oh this is awesome. Now we gonna find the skids, find them training, you know, so showing the fundamentals and if if they talented, alright, hopefully we got tall, strong, talented kids, not just stall strong, no talented kids that'll.
Speaker 2: Be yeah, taller, strong and talented would be a good mix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, we we need all three to put it together, right because well, this is my nephew's case.
Speaker 4: He just doesn't have a clue how to kick the ball.
Speaker 2: But it is what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, that's what happened in the hundred seventeen and man, it's it's it's I'll break.
Speaker 1: Them in National team police is coming after you, the police se I hear them coming to the door.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got like, dude, I got hospitals, I got Yeah, I got everything wrong here.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna hear their song.
Speaker 2: It's all good. Uh, next one.
Speaker 1: It is a big classical weekend in a Portugal for the legal le Portugal. Folks can watch you on Finanates, f NTZ, dot co, slash Soccer down here and catch you on Gold TV.
Speaker 2: I will and I'm gonna I'm gonna break the fourth wall here fit.
Speaker 1: One of the coolest things for me is when I see you doing a match on Gold TV. And I say this because we're friends and I love you very much, so when I see you on Gold TV, technically, when I hear you on Goal TV, it's a great It's a great source of pride for me because I can sit there and go, I know that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the.
Speaker 1: Fact that I can have a conversation with you from here with you there calling a match in Portugal, and you and I can have replacements conversations and you know, any given Sunday conversations.
Speaker 2: While you're doing your thing.
Speaker 1: I just it's a way that we get to stay connected other than you know, we catch up with each other on Thursday.
Speaker 2: So uh, thank you for answering your social media and when you when when have we ever fought?
Speaker 1: But it's like I said, it's just it's a little fun thing that you know, we kind of get to sit there and kind of keep up with each other and what's going on. So it's a big classical weekend in Portugal. Folks can watch you on Goal TV. By the way, Finates is running a special for those of you that may not know, they're running a special twenty five percent off. It is tomorrow, Avis and Estail on the fifth it's Aaruka and Famalikao, Victoria Gimerish, Santa Clada give the Centimrtarenze nacionalist Porto Benfica, Oh, Brnzel, Casipia, Reo ave Bo Vista, Sporting and Braga and then there you go.
Speaker 2: So which ones are you locked into?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: Uh, the two the biggest classicals of the of the weekend.
Speaker 6: We have the I have the Porto Melfica and I have the Sporting club versus supporting Braga on Monday night soccer. So it's actually nineteen Porto do it's three thirty here you know, in the in the east coast man this weekend, brother, this weekend. So Porto is having the chance to ruin the party for MEFCA. They can ruin the party Forfica. Oh yes they can.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if they didn't, this gonna happen or now, because right now there are the.
Speaker 6: Two different levels, two different levels Benfica and they're they're running their offense. Things are clicking. The Madia is bad. Evangelis pabilis is in absolute fire. On the second half of decision. You you you make the substitutions, and the substitutions work. Whereas in important if if Rodigo Mona doesn't run the show, there's no show for port And we're talking about the responsibility of a seventeen year old kid. By the way, guys, listen to this name, Rodrigo Mora, Google it, watch it, search for it, because he is the next big star, the next big star.
Speaker 4: Seventh at seventeen years old.
Speaker 6: He is so fresh, he's you know, you watch him play and he's like like the guy's playing a high school game with his buddies, like he's playing professional.
Speaker 4: But he's doing really so seamileusly, so free.
Speaker 6: And he's a magician, you know, he is, you know the way his land throws through the a to the place. But not only that, he does something that it's very hard to do when you're seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 4: I think he knows when to let it go.
Speaker 6: He doesn't hold the ball that much. He knows he can't, right, he knows he can't. Oh, I can't drive over five guys. No, no, no, I'm gonna driven too. When I pass the ball, I'm gonna pivot it, I'm gonna switch it.
Speaker 4: Yes, he does that.
Speaker 6: He has that the presence of mind of the only the great ones have, the only the way, only the great ones.
Speaker 4: Have that ability to know when to let it go at that age. And I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Everybody's telling them all, I mean, Jamal and all that. Rodigo Mona, ladigo mona. He is the reason, he is the reason why the Porto has a chance. And I'm on Sunday against Menfica and then the other thing. I was talking with the guys on two Tuesdays Love the other night and I told the guys you got the chances. Like brother, listen, this is this is how it works. We can go and play at the dra Gal if we when every time we play at Dora Gau, Porto can put eleven construction workers and make a nightmare for us.
Speaker 4: All right, So don't tell me that they have the roster this week.
Speaker 6: Don't tell me that, because when we play at Porto's stadium at Rau, anything to happen. And this is the most relentless team in the planet that you're talking about. So I'm not he he's a big a guy. He's not looking over his shoulder. He's supported by it, not by a slight millimeter product, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be a massive game because it's if if Porto wins and I've been the next day.
Speaker 6: The next day, Sporting has to beat Brag which I think the playing at home, I think Sporting has a.
Speaker 4: Serious chance to to.
Speaker 6: I'm not to run away with you and not to run away with the title because they have too many injuries.
Speaker 4: But if they win on Monday, I'm Infica doesn't. I think it's over.
Speaker 6: It's over, even even though after this is six more games to play and they had a play in Pica in the last in the round thirty three. Yeah, round thirty three had a play in Pica. I think it's gonna be over, even though with all the injuries. Like I told my buddy that A Gomes, who's the Sporting guy.
Speaker 4: When the last lap comes in in Portudal, Right.
Speaker 6: Your car is gonna be with a transmission leak, Your tires will be flapped. You got no rear saw window memors. You came your your besto is blurry. You went across the line in first place. That's guys, went.
Speaker 2: Over, oh Man.
Speaker 1: Sporting is a minus one eighty five at home, hosting Braga. The plus four seventy six. Benfica is favored on the road at a plus one forty eight. Porto is a plus one eighty three. Is a home dog, so that's that's what it is that's what you all right, So one that you wanted to discuss. And I saved this one for the last on purpose. And here here's how he writes it. My first time with Mama at the stadium was epic. Break this down.
Speaker 6: It was beautiful, right because first off, I didn't know that she was gonna go right, she just showed up on my I'm like, hey, can I can I can you make lunch for me? Yeah, come on, make lunch for you. And she came in and my brother sent me a text, Hey, we got to tickets for tonight.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 6: We're going with Mama, the two of us. Mama, we're going, all right, awesome. So you got from work, I take Mama to the stadium and then we meet there.
Speaker 3: All right awesome.
Speaker 4: So we get ready and even though the stadium here is is what is it five six miles away?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it's.
Speaker 4: Close, right, might thing right?
Speaker 6: But uh, you know you know about traffic because you're in Atlanta, brother, so you know about traffic. But there's nothing like Leama traffic. Brother, I'm telling you you can. You can say whatever you want. Them out of the line and they're saying they're famous. One the wars traffic in the States. But you know how long it took us to get to stay in five miles hung my minds.
Speaker 1: Ninety minutes, ninety five minutes, oh, ninety five minutes.
Speaker 6: We got out of here, we got we got there at seven twenty five. He co us up thirty seven thirty. We were right there on the money.
Speaker 4: But there was not the part.
Speaker 6: There was not the part, brother. The part was that we, you know, got on my deal and go to the streets and now let me call a cap.
Speaker 4: Let me go what wait, caps caps? There are no caps.
Speaker 6: Rather, let me check Uber not available, let me check the other rapp No it's not available. No, there was not.
Speaker 4: No one was available, brother, No of my mouths like, man, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 9: What are we gonna have?
Speaker 4: The world on street?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And there were no taxes?
Speaker 6: What it was just ridiculous, Johnny, there, we're not okay, we're not using the after when I used to just regular cap across the street.
Speaker 4: No, no one, not a single god, what are we gonna do? You know what my mama did? Hey, that's when you were tying the porters. Guys, Hey, guys, can you use it? Can you use the right. Can you use the right at this stop the guys, you're going to sitdom. Yeah, we got let's go, Mama, let's go. My mom got us a ride for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, riding with the team personnel. That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Uh, save your voice, brother, you had toga Tuesday, you had you had a busy night, You had a match that you had to yell at.
Speaker 2: You had to yell at us. Save your voice.
Speaker 1: You can't wait to see you on the Leagua Portogall this weekend on Goal TV. Love you very much, my friend. Uh honey and lemon or throat coat teeth. Do you know if I need to ship you something?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 3: Thinking of how guys always.
Speaker 1: Nino Torres, Nino's gonna go like collapse or something. He's gonna just absolutely he's gassed. I'm looking at him in the green room.
Speaker 2: He's done. Literally, one, two, three, ring the bell, ring the bell. He's done.
Speaker 1: But yeah, after Tuga Tuesday, after last night, and then coming back at it today, full credit. Man gets full credit for sticking with it. And I tried to low geared as best I could so he wasn't gonna be like yelling at the top of his lungs. So we get all the topics in, we get to sit there and it's like, okay, we'll talk about stuff and make sure that he doesn't get bent out of shape, because that's the last thing you need because he's got to be ready for activity on Saturday. Last night in the Libertadors and by the way, Howard Hamilton from Soccer Metrics does the Couple of Abertadores show. You can listen to that on the network. Last night, Salpolo was a dog and beat to Sheriff's Courdiba at a plus two thirty eight one nil. Universa did the Chile one nil winners at home as an underdog to booth the Fogo. That's probably the chakrasult of the night River played at a minus one twenty beat. Universa do de Porte said a plus three seventy one. Atletico nacionala nacionl No, they're not related. Ones in Colombia. One's in Peru. I've Letio Nacional won three nil to minus one sixty four. Today three matches at six. Bahia favored at home against Internacional at a plus one thirty six central QUARTERBA favored at home against the Lega Tiquito at a plus two thirty four. Central QUARTERBA is a plus one twenty nine. Paul Mayris at a minus two hundred on the road facing Sporting Cristal out of Peru and Flamengo and minus two fifty on the road at Deportivo Taishira out of Venezuela at a plus seven oh one. You're in the group stage right now in Roberta d'oris. So that's the best way to hang out and look at all that stuff and find out what's going on. And that's why we bring in our buddy Neino Torres every week because of what he does when he calls the activity on Gold TV.
Speaker 2: It gives us that.
Speaker 1: Window into Europe, and with him being live in Lima Blank and Peru, gives us the window to everything going on in South America on a weekly basis.
Speaker 2: So absolutely true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, so apparently Abby they got in with with the team vehicles. That's one way to do it. I mean, when your when your mom is trying to get you a ride, No ubers, no cabs, no nothing, you're five miles, six miles from the stadium. Yeah, go ahead, we'll hit you a ride on the team bus. Hey, those your Uni versa dud universe guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing about that's the thing about our older relatives that they don't have they're they're like idgaff when it comes to getting from point A to point B. They'll just we're like, we're like, you know, we don't want to ask those questions. And it's like, no, no, you don't ask that. But then like your mom and your dad or your grandfather everything, I'll just go walking right up and go, hey, you know, can we do X, Y or Z. And then they'll look at the They'll look at the mom and the dad of the grand Yeah, come on. And then we'll look at it and go, man, that's a different set of stones, different set of stones altogether when it comes to piecing those things together. Quick reminders once again. Double match date tonight on soccer down here on the Mixler app. It'll be a Jason and Maddie and Sophia down at Sharpsburg for Trinity Christian hosting Dutchtown. And then I will be at Hebron Christian for Toombs County on the long road trip Toombs County and Hebren Christian. I'll have those matches for you as well. So download the Mixler app am I xlr and follow soccer down here in soccer down here.
Speaker 2: To SDH two.
Speaker 1: So then that way you can when we have to be in two places at once. That's why we have SDH one and two, so we'll be both. The channels will be up and running. You can listen at soccer down here dot net. Hit the listen tab and then when there's something that's live on one of the channels, it'll flash and that way you just click into it.
Speaker 2: It feeds right to it.
Speaker 1: Or you can download the Mixler app Soccer down here dot mixler dot com, Soccer down here in the number two dot mixler dot com. I think I did that right two dot mixlore dot com. So you can listen to either me calling Hebren Christian hosting Tombs County, or you can hear Maddie and Jason calling the activity with dutch Town and Trendy Christian. So tomorrow, once again it's Pious and Marris. We'll have that double heater for you from Stadler Field on the campus of the Marris School. And then like I said, it'll be everybody with at at Lanty United and FC Dallas on Saturday. Then we have Messy and Friends too. After losing in the Open Cup to the MIAMIFC, they had to turn around and they have to be up here to take on Atlanta United to Sunday night across the SDH network and you can listen to us as well.
Speaker 2: We'll have the call.
Speaker 1: Pregame starts at seven kickoff seven point thirty three, so we'll have that for you as well here on the network. And like I said, we're efforting our matches for next week. We're starting to get all that lined up. Have a couple of locations early in the week, midweek Thursday week from today, it's going to be Philadelphia Union two in Atlanta United to at Chester, So we'll have that.
Speaker 2: One for you on the network as well.
Speaker 1: And then like I said, we're trying to orient our high school schedule and get all that squared away for next week as well. It's at time last half hour of the show, which means one thing means we go from Lima, Peru to Seattle, Washington and find out what's going on in Major League Soccer from the Pacific perspective. We bring in our buddy Nico Modanel from Polso Sports and sounder at hart Ory's lobbing water balloons on a weekly basis.
Speaker 2: How are you, my friend? Good morning? What cup of coffee are you on?
Speaker 9: Good morning? My man, John, as the h Family did this cup number one? Actually you could hear my voice. I'm just trying to get those juices flowing. I'm trying to get dad coffee into my blood stream.
Speaker 5: But here I am ready to go.
Speaker 9: It was a little bit of a late night going over a little bit of the Conker Calf games last night, but it's been it's been a great week, man, It's been a lot of information going at one time, a lot of content put through.
Speaker 5: Like you mentioned Sandra Hardpool's Sports.
Speaker 9: Got to finally meet and talk to mister Ryan Kant and man, it's it's a guy that definitely radiates some confidence. So here to talk about whatever you want, John, I'm all yours.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's start with that late night and what went down in the Conca caf hemispheric extravaganza. I mentioned it in the open of the show that apparently somebody in social media for Messi and Friends thought it would be a great idea to hang a pink jersey from the Kobe Bryant statue in Los Angeles, like literally on the Kobe Bryant statue. You're messing with all kinds of juju when you do that, and as it turned out, LAFC got the one.
Speaker 2: They'll win.
Speaker 5: You do not.
Speaker 1: You don't step on Superman's cape, you don't spit in the wind, you don't pull the mask off of the Lone Ranger, and you don't hang an inner Miami jersey on the Kobe Bryant statue.
Speaker 5: Well, I missed that.
Speaker 9: I don't know what lost mine decided to do that sort of prank, But oh my, that is like you mentioned, and you put very well, that's just the wrong type of energy you want to put on your team. You know, someone has beloved as Kobe Bryant, who obviously because of the circumstances of his passing, I mean, come on, let's really get it together.
Speaker 5: Beyond the man, beyond the.
Speaker 9: Legend, the point scor that he was, just everything about the way of his passing should never ever be involved in something like that.
Speaker 1: My goodness, people just have no sense, And so of course the karma gods and they whacked their finger at Messi and friends the one nil win them that way, and Vancouver and pumas a one one draw in the first leg of these quarters.
Speaker 9: Well maybe that's why. Maybe that's why or Dust didn't get a red card. I mean, I don't know, but either way, I mean, you are absolutely right, man, Although I missed that, maybe that makes a little bit of sense on why Messi was so limited, what he seemed so mortal in this game. He was not the magician. He was not the Messi that was gonna take over. He had a couple of moments, but man, hellau C rightfully won that.
Speaker 2: Game, all right.
Speaker 1: So let's get into the fun that you're having up there at Providence in Swedish bouncy house and daycare center. Ryan kent in the door. It was something that you had been discussing last week. It is now officially official, early returns, early vibes, early thoughts about him being now a part of what's going on since Seattle needed help.
Speaker 5: Look, let's start by.
Speaker 10: Highlighting the fact that Ryan Ken was more open, more engaged about everything surrounding his situation than I expected.
Speaker 9: This is a guy that has dealt with I'm sure, plenty of pressure, a lot more media members than there were at Providence that specific day, Providence in Swedish, and yet he was very open about everything and answer every question and took the time to answer every question, even some questions that he didn't really understand. And I'll get to that here in a second. But if there were a couple of things to point out, was one he mentioned and was very clear about why he wanted to come to Seattle. He said that MLS is a place that he sees growing, that he's getting better, and it felt like the right move for him.
Speaker 5: He mentioned that he declined.
Speaker 9: Several offers from other leagues and other teams prior to come into MLS.
Speaker 5: That might sound like a little bit of chalk or maybe not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure if that's what it is, but going and doing a little bit more research. Apparently there were some European teams that reached out to Ryan Kenton. He decided to come to MLS, so I thought that was interest. And then number three, he mentioned that this is the easiest transition he's ever had because the group has no egos. He mentioned he said this group is so inviting, there are no egos in here. It's all about just the group. So it seems like a guy that wants to come and perform wants to obviously reignite his career. Greg Wibole mentioned reviving the love for the game, and after you go through the things that he went through.
Speaker 5: At Fernabacci, where you are blacklisted, you're.
Speaker 9: Put into this individual bubble and you're kept away from the group and you have to end up getting released from a club, I could understand why you have to revive that, reignite that love for the game.
Speaker 5: So just very frank, very honest.
Speaker 9: The other thing that I want to say before I move on to what we've seen of him in training is that he did clarify that the issues were not with Jossem Mourinho.
Speaker 5: The issues were with those running the Turkish club.
Speaker 9: He actually mentioned that Jose Mourinho was very good with him and he saw the opportunity to work with him as a as a great deal. So I just love what he said in all general senses. The one question he didn't understand, because apparently ted Lasso is not as popular as you may think in the UK or in England, was the roy Ken reference. Jada Evans for the Scatter Times asked him about the he's here, he's there, he's everywhere chance and he had no idea what they were talking about. So he said, that's new for me, is what he mentioned. So clearly tell USO, it's not his show.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you think with him now in how different do you envision things offensively for Seattle formationally approach? Is it going to be different? Is it just going to be putting Ryan Kent in plug and play? How are you envisioning this now?
Speaker 9: I think it's going to be a plug and play simply because of the way Brian operates. I think one of my criticisms towards Brian and the Perreira situation was that that they wanted to just bring in Ferrera and plugging in.
Speaker 5: He's got to play to our rhythm.
Speaker 9: He's got to to Jordan Moorish esque stuff because that's what's been working rather than kind of creating a game system around for Era. I think with Ryan Kent is gonna be similar. He is an all out winger. That's what he does. He's a pacy winger. You want him out wide, you want him taking on guys. He's a creative player that is gonna have a hard time staying in one pocket or doing certain things. So to me, winger is the best position for him. But Brian has been very animate and he's kind of dying on the hill of I'm playing with wingbags and I'm playing with a three center back system in the back. That would put Ryan in those inside channels behind the nine. I think he could do that function because, like I said, he's very creative. He can use someone that pace. There could be some underlaps from Paul rock Rock where that would leave Ryan Kent out wide. So could it work, Yeah, but I think it is going to be a plug and play or Ryan Kent. Now seeing him on the training field, the dude is different. I mean, the guy is good. And I'm telling you that as soon as a guy that first ball hits his foot, you can tell a lot about a soccer player and the guys just quality.
Speaker 5: He scored a great goal with.
Speaker 9: His left maybe I don't know, eighteen yards out, twenty yards out. Then he had one with his right foot, so he's ambdestrious. He could hit it just as well with his right as he can with his left. The guy is just taking players on his first touch, he's so clean.
Speaker 5: So spot on.
Speaker 9: Seattle's gonna have some competition with this guy if he can continue to stay healthy. Apparently he passed all the fitness exams with flying colors, but now we're talking about game rhythm, game fitness, which is different. How quickly can he get there? But if this guy is one hundred percent ready to go, it's going to be some competition up there. I would say that Ferrera right now could be the guy looking outside in because of his lack of productivity and the fact that he hasn't really cemented himself as a nine. And Bryan Smetzer kind of mentioned after the San Jose game that he kind of wanted to give Dani Musavski another go at the nine. So if you're thinking of ferreirah more at a cam if you will, or at another attacking, creative midfielder, that he kind of he might be behind Ryan if what we've seen in training is any indication of how he will perform on the field. So it's going to be a lot of competition for sure.
Speaker 1: Other big news and we talked to Daniel Sperry from the Kansas City Star in our Number one was the dismissal of Peter Urmes, finally happening in Kansas City, the loss to FC Dallas. I mean, there seem to be a lot of stops and starts in this notion for the last handful of years. You get off to a bad start, Kansas City comes storming back. You get off to a bad start, you have some injuries, you find some folks in the summer, you bring in three new pickups. Then you come in into the playoffs, and then you make a run. You do well an Open Cup, even though it hurts you in Major League Soccer, and everybody sits there and looks as you chase after an Open Cup, an Open Cup title. This year, I know that a lot of folks were kicking dirt on them when they were down one match, three nil to LAFC and then the Bishop Dejon yovol It starts three goals in twelve minutes. You come back to get a three three draw, and you're sitting there going, oh, there's something there. Then with Luco and FC Dallas. FC Dallas gets the win to one, and now Kansas City is looking sporting. Kansas City is looking for a new manager. What has been the idea out on the West coast with you and everybody out there in the Pacific time zone about Peter Rumy's now being sent packing mutually parting of ways from Kansas City's I've been like out west.
Speaker 9: I think there's two schools of thought here. One is a little bit of that more purist MLS fan base that was surprised that Peter ended up finally getting sacked, if you will, and knowing what he meant for that franchise. You can't say Sporting Kansas City without saying Peter Burmese, he literally created built this thing from the very star very beginning. You probably wouldn't have them as a men's national team hosts Sin City if he wasn't for Peter Burmese. That said the other, and I find myself more on the thought process of it was about time and it was maybe too late.
Speaker 5: It honestly talks about the lack of.
Speaker 9: Decision making and the issues that are and will remain in Sporting as a city, which his ownership. If you were going to make this move, why extend him just recently? Why not make that move before? The issues that we've seen this year are no different than the issue we've seen with Kansas City over the last four years. Me and you and I have both sat on this exact same show and talked about is it time for Peter Remiss to go?
Speaker 5: And we were both surprised.
Speaker 9: I think, maybe I'm speaking for myself, I think you were surprised as well that he got extended with Sporting Kansas City. So why not make that move early enough where in the off season you could bring in a guy that could have a whole new idea finally break down that operation into a GM and a head coach. But the timing of it all just seems so lazy, and he seems so reactive. And that's the part where I feel like Peter Remus gives the short of this of the stick because I had that decision man at the right time, even himself would have had more time to do other things.
Speaker 5: So I just think he.
Speaker 9: Speaks to Sporting Kansas City's issues that are internally still there. But in all honestly, I am in honestly, I'm glad that Peter Remese gets to move on and now we get to think about not right now, not at this specific time, but we will just think about the Peter Burmese that was he is a legacy what he created, and we're no longer judging him on the poor performances that Sporting Kansas City has had as of the last four years.
Speaker 2: In your mind, what is his legacy?
Speaker 1: Because I asked Daniel if he was underappreciated as you know, as manager or whatever you wanted to classify him there at Sporting is he is he underappreciated? And Daniel said yes, I think a lot of that has to do with the market that he's in. Yeah, and you know those of us, you know, you on the left coast and me on the east coast and all all of the points in between. It's like you kind of skip over the Midwest. And so Peter Vermes in conversation only comes up when you're in the extremes of Oh Sporting is doing really well.
Speaker 2: Oh they've made a great acquisition. Oh they're off to a really bad start.
Speaker 1: Instead of looking at the larger picture, what do you think his legacy either is or should be or both.
Speaker 5: I think the legacy is what.
Speaker 9: The trophy case in Sporting Kansas City says today. The players that he developed and brought in, like Bussio in that specific club and what he was able to do to elevate, as.
Speaker 5: You mentioned, a small market team into.
Speaker 9: One of at a particular moment in time, one of the elite teams in West the Western Conference that you would think every single year, Sporting because the city was going to be a contender for a title, and the fact that in the US soccer scale and in the US soccer parameter, it became a hub, it became a community, a city that lived off soccer. So Peter Remes was able to gather all of the essence that was there in Sporting Kanda City and created into this monument and created into this team, this club that would have not been as successful and as important in general skills without him.
Speaker 1: Other matchups last week Toronto and Vancouver played for ninety minutes. If you watch it, you probably can't get that back in your lifetime. Colorado shout out. Charlotte Columbus beat DC. Messi and Friends beat Philadelphia. Chicago only scored one against CF Montreal, which I thought was you know, substandard from them. Minnesota over RSL. Since he beat Nashville Purple Team beat lag PAINTSI was on the bench, So he's getting back to full song, San Diego and LAFC had the five goal thrill. I think all five of those were in the first half, and San Jose and San Jose and Seattle a one one draw. First off, san Jose and Seattle a one one draw. Your takeaways from that one?
Speaker 5: Yes, uh, the same issues remain, and I was.
Speaker 9: Relieved to see Brian Smetster at least make a change for the sake of the result of the match, meaning Jesus Feerira was a dot at the nine in this one. The first half was hard to watch for any Sounder fan at all. I thought that San Jose created more chances they get ahead on the score they honestly could have had ended up getting a two zero lead in this one because there was such a stagnant offense from a Sounders team that could not hit in transition that Ferrarasi, who occupied the same space as that others did that you were not able to stretch out a poor quite honestly, san Jose defense. But Brian makes a change, puts Mussovski up top, brings back for a little bit, and Massovski, despite his own limitations and in ability.
Speaker 5: To score because he had a couple of clear chances in front of goal.
Speaker 9: To give him credit for the high rate of work, for the effort or the pushing the dirty work, if you will, I thought he did pretty decent and Seattle all of a sudden in the second half became alive. They created twenty shots on twenty shots of those that he was eight on target. They were able to at least up their volume of opportunities.
Speaker 5: But it's still not good enough.
Speaker 9: And it feels like with Seattle that's been the phrase that I most commonly used is just not good enough. So a one one drop, it's okay, eh, it's on the road, so you add what you can. But to me, the performance for Seattle was just not good enough one more time. And in terms of San Jose, I feel like this is a team that needs one more piece, one more component to be a better, more balanced team. And specifically at midfield. I like a I like what he does, but I feel like there has to be a more functional midfielder that can provide a little bit more of an eighth functionality for that San Jose team to do better. But in all sense, I think Seattle, at least with that second half, might be able to carry some of the momentum against this San Diego challenge that is going to be a lot harder than that San Jose game. But all in all, I wasn't surprised with the draw. I mentioned that here San Jose has always been difficult for Seattle, and that's exactly what you got out of those ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, So since you mentioned San Diego, does their one o our LAFC say more about them or LAFC No, I think this.
Speaker 9: Is more about them. Look, they took that game to LAFC and out thought that from the very beginning. They dominated tempo, they dominated possessions. They're the best possession team in the league. Dryer can do so many different things for you.
Speaker 5: They're so.
Speaker 9: Dangerous on set pieces. Every set piece is designed, every set piece is.
Speaker 5: Committed. It just seems like they work on.
Speaker 9: Their set pieces the restarts so well that they really put LAFC against the ropes. Those five goals were all in the first half, but San Diego started with all three. Then LAFC gets a little bit of a response and they're able to kind of get back into this game. But to me, san Diego dominated sev those ninety minutes, if not seventy five. Obviously, Igor Jesus gets a red card and that give San Diego the opportunity to get even higher field and endback even farther, a very deep blocked l a FC team. But I just really like what I see from this team. They know what, they know how they want to play. They have experienced midfield. I thought that Godoy the Electoria were both sensational. Ah Travor Verstkov I always chopped up his name, but the Danish midfielder, he's so good. He does so many things right. Simplicity in his game is the best attribute for this team, and they just seem to have it all together. Even tu Quilosano came in lane because he finally got on the bench, and he should have had at least two goals.
Speaker 5: So this team just has so many weapons. But their biggest.
Speaker 9: Edge on any team is how well they execute the game plan that's worked through the entirety of the week. You could just see it what Mika Tavars wants is when Mika Tavares gets consistently, and that puts your floor so much higher.
Speaker 5: So this is a difficult team.
Speaker 9: Seattle's going to have their hands for sure, But in this LAFC game San Diego, I think he says more about how good San Diego is rather than the struggles that LAFC is having.
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll hang on to San Diego. Seattle, by the way in a rainstorm, Austin beat All Caps, and Portland beat Houston. Getting into this week's activity will save San Diego, and Seattle will save Atlanta and Dallas. We'll go through all the others, and if there's something you want to talk about, we'll stop Charlotte and Nashville. Charlott's at home at minus one oh three RSL at home against Lag coming off of the midweek performances, RSL is a plus one ten favored.
Speaker 2: Understandably so Crew in.
Speaker 1: Montreal Crew, And I've said this on the air and I will continue to reinforce this to tell you if Montreal beats Crew at a plus five sixty nine, I will drink.
Speaker 2: Diet mountain dew on the air Monday Monday.
Speaker 1: If Montreal beats Crew, I'm drinking diet mountain dew, that is, and you'll see it. It's not just gonna be in a cup where you sit there and go, is he really drinking it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: It'll be.
Speaker 1: It'll be completely and totally advertised cruise of minus two thirty eight Cincinnati minus one eighty two hosting the revs. Red Bulls in Chicago. This one is actually interesting. Red Bulls of minus one thirty seven Chicago threw up that clunker last week. They're a plus three sixty six on the road plus two four for the draw in that one.
Speaker 2: What's the draw plus two six'? Four ooh.
Speaker 5: MAN i would love to take that win by Uh.
Speaker 9: Chicago but if there's anything The Red bulls does is give them some of the chance in every, game and Cord now has been, Fantastic the defense has been really. Good chicago was not at their best last, week and you could see Where Red bulls could have a floor plan on how to work this. Game that's why to, me this is gonna be a, clear not very high scoring. Game might be a one, one maybe a zero, zero but to, me that's for sure going to be a. Draw, however it will be interesting how Reggel halter kind of figures out coming from a bit of a, punker the way you put, it and then maybe trying to figure some things out in a nuisance of this game against The Red.
Speaker 2: Bulls so just so you have the.
Speaker 1: Numbers under two and a half is a minus one oh. Five under two is a plus one ninety three one and a half a plus two sixty seven for the under.
Speaker 2: You're sticking. With you're sticking with the.
Speaker 9: DRAW i know you thinking with a Drum, YEAH a look too risky there for.
Speaker 1: Me, NO i like the draw just AS i heard that thought come out of your your mouth And i'm, like, yeah he's sticking.
Speaker 2: With Just.
Speaker 1: Philly at Homes favored against The Purple. Team austin at home of minus one thirty Hosting Portland houston and keep an eye On Ben. Olsen favored at home AGAINST lafc once. Again coming out of midweek. Play they're at a plus one forty. One sporting in All. Caps sporting is a plus one twenty With kerrie's a W agnen new coach. BUMP i GUESS i don't know plus one. Twenty i'm not touching that one BECAUSE i got too many. Questions vancouver And Colorado vancouver favored after having Played pumas last. Night they're favored at, home With colorado coming To vancouver at a plus three. Fifty New York city Hosting minnesota, favored AND i guess they're going to play on THAT u twelve pitch in The.
Speaker 2: BRONX i gotta looks.
Speaker 5: It colorado is plus three.
Speaker 2: FIFTY i like that.
Speaker 9: LOOK i love What vancouver is, doing BUT i think that they were challenged to a whole new.
Speaker 5: Level again's.
Speaker 9: Pumas they should have won that, game by the, WAY i got to give them all of the, credit even to the very last. Minute that ball By ocampo there in the ninety fourth minute for that header should have put it away From. Vancouver, unfortunately they were unable to do. It both goals came up with set. PIECES i get, that and it probably wasn't the most brilliant soccer offensive game that you could. See but the, physicality everything about that GAME i feel like drained That vancouver.
Speaker 5: Team that depth is not their.
Speaker 9: Forte, colorado in the other, hand coming from a very good two zero win Over, charlotte a very Good charlotte. Team Jordan halovich starting to look like the former candidate FOR mvp of THE. MLS i think that he is a guy that is really putting things, together a Like. Novajo give Me colorado in this, One give Me. Colorado in this, ONE i. Am i'm actually gonna put it. DOWN i Like colorado.
Speaker 1: Plus three FIFTY mc favored at home Against Minnesota, United San jose at home favored AGAINST Dc united and Inner miami's minus two thirty eight As toronto comes to visit For Sunday night soccer at a plus five sixty two all, right two Left San diego And. Seattle San diego at home a plus one twenty, five Hosting seattle plus two thirty three for the Draw seattle a plus two oh.
Speaker 2: Nine let's say you.
Speaker 5: That's a tough.
Speaker 9: One quite, honestly being a betting, MAN i would definitely put some money on the, draw BUT i would not be surprised That San diego wins this team this. GAME i Think San diego can really take the ball away From. SEATTLE i feel Like seattle's had a hard time when they cannot dictate.
Speaker 5: Possession you saw it At.
Speaker 9: Kruzsoul you've seen it whenever this team is unable to get that ball, back And San diego's is better at. It that has worked so well For San, diego AND i don't know If seattle matches upwell specifically in some of those half spaces So i'm gonna go ahead and Take San. Diego i'm gonna take the, draw But i'm saying THAT i wouldn't be surprised If San diego won this. GAME i wouldn't Take seattle's, win to be, honest but the best result The seattle can come up with that of this, one to, me is a. Draw San diego's had issues at. Home they finally won against the L, afc so maybe that is something to look, at BUT i just haven't seen enough From. Seattle. Obviously Ryan kentz not playing in this, one And pedro de La vega And Jordan morris both are full on practice this, week BUT i do not expect either one of them to play this. Game so between the injuries and how Good San diego has, Been i'll probably go with the, draw.
Speaker 1: All, Right and that lays out the last matchup to talk About lucho AND Fc dallas coming To. Atlanta atlanta minus one forty three draws a plus three. HUNDRED Fc dallas is a plus three forty. Two luco has always been a constant pain and then you know what For. Atlanta atlanta favored big at home On saturday.
Speaker 9: Night i'm Taking atlanta again and they did not let me, down although they just wanted me to just have a Awful. Saturday and they're just giving up, goals gifting goals right and. Left if a plan could just figure out their defense and figure out how not to just gift, Goals they're going to be such a good, team, man such a good. Team love what All marone did after a phenomenal coming BALL fifa window there With parauai Marn chuck had a very good. Game lack of a lot is. Dangerous maybe not the whole, game but you know that he's gonna have a. Moment every single, game he will have a, moment and he had one.
Speaker 5: Here so give Me.
Speaker 9: ATLANTA i THINK Fc dallas has issues of their. Own there's such a slow paced, team and if something That atlanta has struggle with is a little bit of the direct play and the good, PRESSURE i don't Think dallas could do.
Speaker 5: Either and Therefore i'm gonna go ahead and Take, atlanta all.
Speaker 2: Right so hit me with the promo what's going on in your part of the, world all?
Speaker 9: Right so as always, tomorrow what we learned this week With, Jeremiah we're gonna Have we're gonna take a deep dive into what we've. Seen we've made the effort every day to come in and have our binoculars On Ryan, kent so we have a big breakdown of what we've, seen the, attributes where he can, play what does that mean for the rest of the, lineup how quickly we can get him. Back there is a possibility that because of the p one, VISA i was thinking of a, month But Craig wible says that maybe he could be two to three. WEEKS i don't know how positive he's being and maybe obviously trying to get his guy. In he, said we're gonna be on the phones, though trying to get that. Through So i'll go ahead and check that out. Tomorrow we'll have any updates that we do have by the time we. Record, then of, course On, MONDAY i love Its Coaches, Kickoff, well we'll break down the entirety of the. Week we'll, focus off course on That San Diego sounders. Game depending on What dad leaves. Us might be a really good, pot might be a difficult, one but we're always gonna bring. It we're gonna be very, serious you know. ME i JUST i tell you how it. Is so go ahead and check that out On, monday.
Speaker 5: And of course go To Pools reports where we.
Speaker 9: Have Ryan kent's entire Interview Craig wible's entire. Interview check that out if you want to see it worth checking. OUT i gotta say one thing About Ryan kint's comment THAT i love in HIS i can't Do english, voice So i'm not gonna try the. Accent but he SAID i love to live bumps of, seats so he's he likes to.
Speaker 5: Get the crowd.
Speaker 9: Going he was talking about his ability to just take on players and just create that effect of getting people out of their. Chairs but love that statement By Ryan. Kent go check that out Of Puss sports worth checking.
Speaker 2: Out you know it's the bums out of. Seats there you, Go there.
Speaker 5: You, go there you. Go sound like. That SO i got too Much latino, accent SO i can't do.
Speaker 1: It it's all, good, BROTHER i love you very. Much be, safe have a great. Weekend we'll catch up with you next. Week all, right my, friend have a good one that goes To Nigmo modena pulls those sports and lobbing water balloons and scorchers and everything, else and so he's gonna finish his, coffee maybe get in an app and then head over To province And swedish and find out what's going on With seattle and new signings and all that. Stuff, okay what to, watch where to watch, it how to watch, It Paul's, Gossip, Bermeran, thenuendo we're out the. Door and then remember two channels up and, RUNNING sdh one AND sdh two with the high school. Action today it Is jason And man And sophia down In sharpsburg For dutchtown And Trinity. CHRISTIAN i will be In dequla For Toombs county and For Hebron Christian boys And. Girls so five thirty, seven thirty six and. Eight set your notifications on soccer down here dot mixler amixlr dot com or soccer down here and the number two dot mixler dot. Com set your notifications for both and go back and forth between. Games also go to soccer down here dot. Net at the listen. Tab when something's, live there's like a flashing red. Light you hit whichever one is. There then you can go and listen to whatever you want to listen. To but we'd also like you to download the mixler app and follow soccer down here IN sdch, Two so two LOCATIONS sdh one and two up this afternoon and tonight for matchups in high school, soccer presented as always by our friends At Kaiser. Permanente tomorrow it's going to be obviously the Weekend Street fight and the Weekend Whip around An hour number two or gets you ready For atlanta and For. Dallas if you missed the interview that we had With Ryan figured play by play voice FOR, fcd can go back and listen to that on your favorite audio, platform or go back and watch the show yesterday and he was in the last half, hour so you can catch up with YOUR fcd intel there going.
Speaker 2: Forward and so tomorrow's Also Merriston. Pious we'll have that on.
Speaker 1: The network as, well and we'll line up our stuff for next. Week all, Right so Gossip bermin and you into what to, watch where to watch, it how to watch? It now it's with the season winding down overseas seven eight matches to. Go arsenal are stepping up pursuits and trying to grab, folks as are a lot of. Folks andre A bertamitt with Athletic Bill Bals Nico williams agent in recent days to discuss a summer. Move Pep guardiola And Roberto deserbi being considered as candidates by Ac. Milan it's From Corierra Della. Seta liverpool And chelsea want to Sign Dean houston this, summer but will face competition From Real madrid for the fifty pound rated and international most alaws set to.
Speaker 2: Extend his contract With.
Speaker 1: Liverpool according to Foot Mercato, United, Liverpool newcastle showing interest In como's nineteen year Old senegales Winger Asani. Diao Liverpool's Ben, doak who's on loan At, middlesbrough could move To everton in a thirty million pound. Deal that's, Interesting so you go From Merseyside red To Merseyside. Blue, Arsenal liverpool And forest interested In algeria Striker Mohammada, mura who is currently on loan At wolfsburg From Unual Saint. Gilois you may want to bring In Sandro, tonali with them valued at seventy million. Pounds newcastle also will renew their interest In Mark gayhee in the. Summer liverpool have been in contact with reps Of japanese Winger, takafusakubo who could make a summer move a for associate That i'd failed to qualify For europe and Aston villa are hoping to Tie france Midfielder Bubakar kamara to a historic in quotation marks new contract defend off interest in the. Summer that's also from our friends at Foot mercato also on the board once.
Speaker 2: Again want to? Watch where to watch? It how to watch?
Speaker 1: It you've got obviously the matchup In chelsea And spurs in The Premier LEAGUE b and Bing Espanol Simulcasting Sporting Christal Paul Maris, Deportivo Tashira flamingo In lbertadores Sud americana is, Tonight Musha gruna And palestino at ten And natasha De Portugal sporting In rio Ave is at three point.
Speaker 2: Fifteen you can once again Get Tayse Newester tella for the.
Speaker 1: Fans Cdo GOLD tv with our Buddy Nico, moreno all the Bens lega one And lega One max Pro, FINATES fntz Dot co Slash soccer down here and also if you go on to the two hundred and eighty character, app they're also ring a twenty five percent off Special fox Deport this has a Hon Duran, League olancho And, Olympia peacock Is chelsea And spurs as is in The Super league With spokkane In brooklyn tonight at Nine CONKA cafu seventeen qualifiers On Fox Soccer Plus, Nicota, Agua Puerto, Rico panama And canada at five and eight and Also peacock once Again Super league With Spoke Canon brooklyn at nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Tonight now that's about it for a show that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot thanks To Daniel sperry who is with a new addition to the family and hopefully he'll get a.
Speaker 2: Nap at some.
Speaker 1: POINT i think that's probably going to come in the year twenty forty. Four, Anyway congratulations To daniel and thanks for coming on this morning to talk about. Things Peter urmes then once, again as, always thanks to our Buddy Nino torres to let us know what's going on In, cople, labertadoris what's going on In, portugal what else is going on in his, environs and our buddy Nikom moreno there From Pulso sports And sounder At heart to let you know what's going on from A pacific perspective about everything going on In Major League. Soccer that's it for another go. Round we'll be back at it again in a little less than twenty.
Speaker 2: Two so you know what that. Means muchI.
Speaker 1: Platy i'll play it, safe enjoy the. Games enjoy the games today presented by our friends At Kaiser. Permanente on the high school, side go see a high school, Game go see the. Playoffs got a couple of weeks left in the regular. Season games that matter to a lot of folks in a lot of different.
Speaker 2: Places go. Go if you've got the time and you know you've got the chance to, go do. It go go see.
Speaker 1: It go see a local, team or don't go see a local, team go see somebody far away and see what the high school game means to a lot of folks here in THE sdh, family in THE sdh. Footprint, so since it's the end of the, show which of, plot play? It say if that MEANS i get to do, this back at it again less than twenty two FOR sdh am back at it later this afternoon on The mixler app and soccer down here and soccer down here, too Do mixler dot com with high school.
Speaker 2: Stuff played, safe, Everybody we'll see you later today and then the