Speaker 1: Oh, it's a wonderful day, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So let's see now we ought to take the curtains down, and the windows need washing, the rugs needs going over.
Speaker 1: Does the prospects scare you? No, no, go right ahead. I'll keep out of your way.
Speaker 3: I'll just lie here and think about beautiful.
Speaker 4: Things, for instance, for instance, our beautiful eighteen forty seven Rogers.
Speaker 3: Brother Silver Place.
Speaker 2: Thank you and good morning, Rip Van Winkle, wo.
Speaker 3: America is fine as silver blade is eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers from Hollywood International Silver Company, creators of eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers Silver Plate prevents the amusing transcribed Adventures of Ozzie and Harryon starring America's favorite young couple, Ozzie Nelson and Harriet Hillier. It's breakfast time at eighteen forty seven Rogers Road and the Nelson family.
Speaker 5: Let's see Ozzy, Harriet, David and Riggi. Yeah, they're all gathered around the breakfast table.
Speaker 3: Outside.
Speaker 5: The sky is blue, the sun is shining, and the birds are singing.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, a spring is really here.
Speaker 4: Look how blue the sky is Herriot, and a little tree by the garage has buds on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, look out the window.
Speaker 1: Boys does a robin?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw one yesterday.
Speaker 1: Too, Mom. Yes, their spring is really here.
Speaker 6: Mom.
Speaker 2: Yo, I franchised a bird last night.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've done that often. That's lots of fun.
Speaker 2: Were you flying around? No?
Speaker 3: I was eating worms. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 4: Apparently the worms weren't very silly.
Speaker 2: Here you are fast the more to daddy too.
Speaker 3: Oh no, thanks, Harriet, I'm fine, so wonderful breakfast.
Speaker 1: That milk was good and cold. But you want some more milk?
Speaker 6: Pop? You can have wine.
Speaker 1: No thanks, David. You drink your milk.
Speaker 6: Oh, head pop.
Speaker 2: I'll give David my milk.
Speaker 4: I've never met two more generous boys when it comes to giving away milk. You guys want to be athletes and get big and strong. I think you ought to drink your milk.
Speaker 5: That's what they say in school.
Speaker 3: Don't make you big and strong, Vegetables make it big and strong.
Speaker 2: I'm getting tired of ways.
Speaker 3: So much.
Speaker 1: Drink your milk.
Speaker 2: Oh, and David, remind me to give you some money so you can get a haircut today.
Speaker 3: Down over your collar.
Speaker 2: Do you really think milk makes a strong pop?
Speaker 1: Well, sure I do.
Speaker 3: That's an accepted fact.
Speaker 1: Some people drink goat's milk.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's a little too.
Speaker 2: Strong, as are big and strong and all adies peanuts.
Speaker 3: Oh, you've only seen cap developments of the zoo David in the circus. You've never seen the ones that live in the jungle.
Speaker 6: Do they drink milk?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be a bit surprised.
Speaker 2: Milan get to Africa.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good question. Would you like to answer that for Ricky?
Speaker 1: No, I like Ricky.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear the answers.
Speaker 3: As soon as I think of one, I'll tell you. I'm all finished.
Speaker 1: Mom, come on, Rooky pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cash drink milk and they are very big.
Speaker 3: Yeah I know, Ricky, and I'm just as surprised as you are. Now, go on out and play.
Speaker 2: Would you like some more of anything?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, thanks?
Speaker 3: She was a wonderful breakfast.
Speaker 1: Or did I tell you that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: You did, but it's nice to hear it again. Thank you, sir for the lovely compliments.
Speaker 3: The pleasure is mine.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people really talk like that.
Speaker 4: Of course, your mother and I you just heard it, you see, Ricky. The coming of spring brings out the kindliness of people. They say, nice things to each other.
Speaker 1: Hi, Thornie, I'll move over.
Speaker 3: So whoever heard of spending a beautiful day like this on the front steps?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm just conserving my strength for this afternoon.
Speaker 1: What's happening this afternoon? We're going to walk around back and lie on the hammock.
Speaker 4: The trouble with you, Thorny, is you've got the old spring fever. Winter is gone and spring is here.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 7: Any day now you'll be returning our umbrella and borrowing the lawnmower.
Speaker 1: What are you staring at? Uh?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Thorny. I just couldn't help admiring that shirt you're wearing.
Speaker 3: Oh. Thanks, Really a good looking shirt?
Speaker 1: Well thanks again.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make it feel good when somebody pays you a compliment?
Speaker 1: Sure, naturally, see nothing.
Speaker 3: But an old, frayed blue work shirt, half faded in spots. But I compliment you on it and makes you feel good.
Speaker 7: Well thanks once more.
Speaker 5: I like that dish towel you're wearing, too.
Speaker 1: I was merely pointing out that a compliment on even an.
Speaker 3: Old shirt makes a person feel good. There's something about spring that makes people say nice things people.
Speaker 1: I'm all for it. Well, good for you.
Speaker 3: For instance, I paid Harriet a little compliment, small one, but very sincere. You should have seen her face light up, made her happy, made me happy, started the whole day off right.
Speaker 1: I'll bet I know what you told her. It was about her new hair.
Speaker 3: Wasn't no, no, no, no, no, it was no. It was something entirely different.
Speaker 1: She is wearing her hair a new way, you know. No she isn't.
Speaker 7: Oh, I thought you were more observant than that. She's been wearing a hair different for the past week. I'm surprised you haven't noticed it.
Speaker 1: When did you notice it? I didn't. My wife mentioned it. I hate the sound inquisitive boys. But what was the compliment you paid at?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: It was really nothing important, thorny, just a little thoughtfulness like, oh, you're plaious.
Speaker 1: I am not thorny. Come on, your romantic devil, You.
Speaker 3: Tell me what it was, honestly, Thorny. At times you act like a child.
Speaker 7: Come on, as you can tell your old palaforny.
Speaker 1: What did you say to her? Well?
Speaker 3: I merely said, yeah, yeah, well I told her that that breakfast tasted very good.
Speaker 5: What's romantic about that?
Speaker 1: I didn't say it was romantic.
Speaker 7: I can imagine how disappointed she must have been.
Speaker 3: She wasn't disappointed, Donnie, She was very happy about.
Speaker 7: Its Please does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Look at it from her standpoint? Here she is with a new Hipple house dress.
Speaker 3: She gets up in the morning, the birds are singing.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: All she needs to make it perfect is one little compiment from the man she loves.
Speaker 1: And what do you do? You tell her? Breakfast? It is very good this morning.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, it was just two soft boiled eggs, a glass of milk, and some toast.
Speaker 1: What's so great about that? Come to think of it, the toast was burned a little.
Speaker 4: And the worst part of it is Harriet looked unusually pretty this morning. There are any number of personal comments. Oh, why don't you come right out and say what you're thinking? Why don't you tell me to go back in the house.
Speaker 1: And pay her a real compliment?
Speaker 7: If you want me to be honest about it, that's exactly what I want to think.
Speaker 3: You don't think I'll sound like a silly, romantic fool, do you?
Speaker 7: Of course, not every woman enjoys a sincere her personal compliment.
Speaker 1: You just told me, howpery is you?
Speaker 5: Look, why not.
Speaker 4: Tell her, Tony, That's just exactly what I'm gonna do, and right now too.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, Harriet, this is his mother.
Speaker 2: Good morning, mother, a lovely days. I was just going to say this thing. I guess spring is here. We have the same old eggs and toast this morning, and Ozzie said it was a wonderful breakfast.
Speaker 6: Oh well, you have to overlook those little things, Harry. Maybe he just felt a little grumpy this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, he really meant it.
Speaker 1: Mother.
Speaker 6: Well, now the reason I called is we're having a raffle over the church, and I was wondering.
Speaker 2: I hate to interrupt, mother, but I'm sure Ozzie really enjoyed the breakfast.
Speaker 6: Oh I wouldn't worry about it, dear oh man get a little sarcastic at times. It was probably just his way of registering a complaint. And the raffle tickets are only twenty five cents, and the prizes are simply wonderful. The first prize is five beauty treatment at the Air's Beauty.
Speaker 2: Set of we always had boiled eggs and toast.
Speaker 1: That's all Ozzie ever wants. He probably thinks.
Speaker 6: That's all, you know, how to bake. The second prize is a new brand from Andreas. Would you carry to buy a couple of tickets, deer? There are quite a.
Speaker 2: Few other prizes too, Yes, I'll take a couple of mothers. It's just not worry well, frankly, I am now, Oh, Harriet.
Speaker 6: Don't be silly. I've got most the tickets sold already.
Speaker 1: Stop worrying about it.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about breakfast.
Speaker 6: Oh of course, dear. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was holding you up. You run along and eat your breakfast.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, mother?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with egs and chest?
Speaker 2: Harry?
Speaker 1: How beautiful you look?
Speaker 3: I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: I say how beautiful you look?
Speaker 6: Just a minute now, what did you say?
Speaker 3: I just said how beautiful you look?
Speaker 1: Your hair and your eyes?
Speaker 2: Well, i'm cleaning. I can't help it if my hair gets in my eyes.
Speaker 4: No, no, it looks wonderful, very attractive. You're wearing your hair a new way, aren't you. What do they call that kind of hairdo?
Speaker 2: It's called tied up for house cleaning.
Speaker 1: Harriet, Harriet, Harriet, I get this cleaned up?
Speaker 3: What is it? I just want to tell you what an attractive dress you have looks lovely on you.
Speaker 2: It's just an old house dress.
Speaker 1: What do you expect I'm cleaning.
Speaker 4: Yes, but honestly, dear on you, it looks like a formal evening gown.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a fine thing to say.
Speaker 2: What my formal eating gown looks like an old house dress?
Speaker 4: Harriet, you aren't listening. I said you look wonderful. I'm trying to pay you a compliment. Doesn't matter what you're wearing. You'd even look good in an old potato bag.
Speaker 1: Ozzie.
Speaker 2: If you don't like my new gray tweet soup, why didn't you tell me when I bought it?
Speaker 3: I wasn't even thinking about your gray soup.
Speaker 1: It's your evening gown.
Speaker 3: It looks like an old house dress. Let's start again.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea. Let's go back to breakfast exactly.
Speaker 1: What didn't you like about it? Breakfast? It was wonderful? Then, why were you so sarcastic about it? Well?
Speaker 4: I wasn't sarcastic about it. I enjoyed breakfast very much. I shouldn't have complimented you on it. I should have thought of something else.
Speaker 2: But you just said you really liked it.
Speaker 1: Well, it was delicious, But what was it?
Speaker 3: Toast and two boiled ay? The toast was a little burned.
Speaker 4: I could have thought of something more romantic to comment on your eyes, for instance, and.
Speaker 2: Make you think of two boiled eys.
Speaker 1: Harriet.
Speaker 4: Now wait a minute, we've come to one of those silly little misunderstandings.
Speaker 3: It happens in every marriage. Fortunately we both have the intelligence to slow down and straighten things out. Apparently you misinterpreted.
Speaker 1: What I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: Well, I just please, Harriet, I've sincerely tried to compliment. You've evidently misunderstood me.
Speaker 1: Now I can do one of two things.
Speaker 3: Walk out of the house with a shrug and where you cool off a bit, or explain clearly how the misunderstanding starts. Now, we had just finished breakfast. It wasn't an unusual breakfast.
Speaker 4: In fact, it was the same old boiled eggs and.
Speaker 1: Toasted with a breath of the list.
Speaker 4: However, I made a sarcastic no no, no doing on out.
Speaker 1: Letting me go at this a different way.
Speaker 3: Right after breakfast, I happened to say to you I have I'll.
Speaker 1: See you later. I'll see you later like.
Speaker 2: That, Please, let's not shout at each other. Let's try to activilize.
Speaker 1: Now, What were you saying, I'll see you later.
Speaker 3: I think I'll walk out with a shrug and be back later.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, I don't know what happens now, but I think Ganzi's right. There's nothing sweeter to the ear than a really sincere compliment, like, for instance, the kind you get when you set your table with eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers. Compliments about your sense of beauty, your appreciation of fine quality. For you know, when you choose eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers, you're choosing the finest silver plate in America. Behind that famous eighteen forty seven year mark stand one hundred and one years of tradition and honor for over a century now. Eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers has been created by men whose unexcelled craftsmanship has made them leaders in the field of silver plate design. And from their skill and creative imagination have come the beautiful features that make eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers so outstanding. The lovely gem like open work handles, the sceneless hollow knife handles, the exquisite ornaments, more highly raised, more deeply carved. There's no other silver plate that can equal it. Yes, when the silverware on your table bears that year mark eighteen forty seven, you know you own the best.
Speaker 1: So look for it tomorrow, the.
Speaker 5: One and only eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers.
Speaker 1: Wow a thorney back here?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, you got the hammock out after all?
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, what a life. I've been lying here dreaming. I'm on a tropical island.
Speaker 4: I may interest you to know, Thorny, that the advice you gave me didn't work. I told Harriet how beautiful.
Speaker 3: She was, and she practically ran me out of the house.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't worry about it. I was all women are a little unreasonable at times. She was probably busy or preoccupied or something.
Speaker 1: Oh is she doing?
Speaker 3: She was cleaning the living room. Yeah, that might have had something to do with it.
Speaker 4: I don't imagine any woman is too happy when she's house cleaning.
Speaker 1: Of course, that explains the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Just like my wife when she's got a lot of house cleaning to do, she gets awfully unreasonable wants me to help her.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I keep asking for your silly advice.
Speaker 1: But what do you think I ought to do. She've got nothing to worry about. Just go back in the house.
Speaker 7: By now she's had a chance to think it over, and she'll be all apology.
Speaker 1: You say that, Thorny, But are you sure? Am I sure?
Speaker 7: This is how sure I am, oz and believe me, this takes courage.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm listening.
Speaker 7: If Harriet isn't sorry, if she doesn't throw her arms around you and give you a big kiss, I will.
Speaker 1: You you. I love you you too, pap.
Speaker 3: Oh, Ricky, I didn't see you there. Where's your mother? Do you know you went downtown?
Speaker 1: Went downtown? Well, that's strange.
Speaker 2: She left a note for you on the table.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I see it. Barnie was right. I guess probably apologizing.
Speaker 1: Sorry to walk out on you, but I have a date with a handsome man. Is it funny, pop?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is in a way.
Speaker 4: Well, she says, sorry to walk out on you, but I have a date with.
Speaker 3: A handsome man. You see that's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Who's a handsome man?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know, you see, that's the joke. I still don't get it.
Speaker 3: Well a comment Barnie, Hi, Oh hello, Thorny I'll explain it later, Ricky, what does that, Thorny, I'm better tell you are absolutely right. Harriet's really in a good mood, even trying to pull my leg a little.
Speaker 1: He read this note. What do you think of that? Oh, I wouldn't worry about it, Oz. Maybe she's just kidding.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, that's what I just said.
Speaker 1: Handsome man.
Speaker 7: I bet the guy's no better looking than you.
Speaker 1: Are, Dornie. This note is just a joke. Well, I hope you didn't think I was serious.
Speaker 7: He's kidding her cause it's like an old poem, the handsomer Man. The wife leaves a note saying she's out with a handsomer man. Guy turns out to be her father.
Speaker 1: Thorny, that's it, he shoes. He's probably out with her father and he You are worried. Oh, I was worried.
Speaker 3: Not with her father.
Speaker 1: I should have known. I don't think i've ever met her father.
Speaker 7: No, Moine, Iowa, how could Harriet be out with it?
Speaker 3: What I mean is, well, it's something like that. Maybe it's her uncle, or her cousin, or just some handsome stranger. Wait a minute, of course, she's out with David. She took him down to the barber shop for a haircut, you really think so? This morning at breakfast, she said David needed a haircut. You see, David's a handsome man. A date with a handsome man, and it's David.
Speaker 1: Hip, Harry has.
Speaker 3: Got quite it's your mother, David.
Speaker 1: You see she's out at the barber shop getting you a hair I don't get that from either.
Speaker 6: Pop.
Speaker 4: Look, why don't you boys go out in the kitchen and eat some cookies or drink some Coca cola. Mister Thornberry and I want to talk.
Speaker 1: See me. That's Harriet now, hello, Harry, So this is mother. Oh, hello Graham.
Speaker 6: Did Harriet get back yet?
Speaker 3: No, she isn't here. Do you know where she went?
Speaker 6: She phoned Pierre and made a date for three o'clock.
Speaker 3: Pierre Pierre.
Speaker 1: Who Oh, Pierre's beauty shop. That's where she is.
Speaker 6: I thought he told you he won five three beauty treatments on our raffle. Isn't that wonderful?
Speaker 4: Well, for goodness sakes, you know our neighbor, mister Thornberry, he was worried, sick, just wondering where Harriet had come.
Speaker 1: You know, he's such an inquisitive guy.
Speaker 3: Berry does he.
Speaker 6: Know his wife worn a prize too?
Speaker 1: She did? Yeah, she won the dress at Andres Catherine Thornberry. Good for her. What happened to her? Oz? She ran off with the milkman. Oh, don't look so worried. I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: But what did you say, Graham?
Speaker 6: I say, have Harriet call me when you get this. I'll hang up. I don't want to run over guys. You're probably calling from a boot.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Graham, Barney. We've got the two luckiest wives in town.
Speaker 5: We know that us, But do they know to this?
Speaker 4: Harriet's mother sold them some raffle tickets and they both won prizes. Catherine won a new dress at Andre's and Harriet won some.
Speaker 1: Free beauty treatments at Pierre's beauty shop. So Pierre's a handsome man. Harriet has a dately. That's how about that?
Speaker 3: That's silly looking Pierre. Harriet sure has a peculiar idea on what a handsome man looks like.
Speaker 7: I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: That for years, but I thought you did. I'll see you later.
Speaker 7: I want to be home when Catherine gets back with the new dress.
Speaker 1: This will be a surprise to her.
Speaker 7: The first time i've ever noticed a new dress.
Speaker 4: No, Harriet's gonna expect a compliment too, but you'll have to fish for one after leaving me that note.
Speaker 3: Handsome man, I wonderful.
Speaker 1: Harry had probably thought that note, didd worry. You probably did. Isn't that just like a woman? Just like a woman? How do they always hit it so right? Oh? Hella, dear? Did you miss me? Miss you? Oh? Have you been out?
Speaker 3: Well? Yes I have.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I knew there was something missing around here, but I couldn't figure out what it was.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't you get my notes?
Speaker 1: Note?
Speaker 4: Oh, milkman, two quarts of milk and a pint of cream?
Speaker 1: Yes, I heard it out on the desk. Read it in the world? Can this be? I'm sorry to walk out on you, but I have a date.
Speaker 3: With a handsome man. It isn't a shame. I didn't know this, but I've gotten a big laugh out of this.
Speaker 2: I left that note on the table. How did you get on the desk?
Speaker 1: I've teased you long enough.
Speaker 2: I read the note and you didn't even get jealous.
Speaker 3: Of course I did, and I was plenty worried too.
Speaker 1: Oh, No, I know you're kidding.
Speaker 6: Were you teasing me?
Speaker 2: When you didn't notice something something different about me?
Speaker 3: Right now, Okay, my little joke is over, so i'll day Harriet, you look wonderful.
Speaker 1: Do you really like it? Like it? It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's the most unusual way of doing your hair.
Speaker 1: Let's see from the side. Oh, it's perfect that Pierre certainly knows his business.
Speaker 3: How did you know about Pierre with your mother?
Speaker 1: Call?
Speaker 4: But that has nothing to do with my compliments. The minute you walked in, I couldn't help but notice it.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. You really look glamorous.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, dear.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're so observant.
Speaker 2: Did you know that Catherine Thornberry one the dressed Andre.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that nice.
Speaker 4: You might have to excuse me for going on like this, Harriet, But your hair I can't.
Speaker 1: Get over it.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe this will help you, Catherine. Then I traded prizes.
Speaker 1: I got the.
Speaker 2: Dress and she took the beauty treature.
Speaker 1: Well imagine that. But then how should I know?
Speaker 3: You always look like you've just come from the beauty shop.
Speaker 1: That was very.
Speaker 3: Nicely done, I thought so. After all, the dress box under your arm, I should have known. Let's see it here, Yes, see you just think I'm not observing. I saw this package the minute you came in.
Speaker 1: Oh, Harriet, this is really beautiful.
Speaker 2: Honestly do you really think so?
Speaker 3: Yes, well you put it on.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see you in it.
Speaker 2: You've seen me in it for the past year. I'm wearing the new dress.
Speaker 1: Harriet. There's one thing I want you to believe.
Speaker 3: What's that breakfast this morning really was delicious?
Speaker 2: Oh, nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: For Thorney.
Speaker 3: He thinks Catherine got the new dress. Well, maybe I can still warn him. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Ozzie, Wait a minute, I think Thorny's already complimented Catherine.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that.
Speaker 2: We'll look out the back window. See you can just see his head sticking.
Speaker 1: Out of the doghouse.
Speaker 5: Hey, I do like to be Auzie Knowlson right now? I wonder what Harriet will do to him.
Speaker 8: I know what I'd do, mistressis.
Speaker 5: Send him to bed without his supper.
Speaker 8: Maybe no, I'd make him go right down to mister Jonathan silverware store on Roger's Road and bring me back open stock pieces for my set of eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers.
Speaker 5: Hey, not bad, not bad at all. This is the first time in eight years that you can buy extra pieces of eighteen forty seven, extra knives, forks and spoons. You can get all you want in all four lovely eighteen forty seven patterns too, eternally yours first love and ouration and remembrance, and the prices are the same as they were in nineteen forty one. A perfect example of the wonderful value that eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers gives you.
Speaker 8: I've got my eye on that new eighteen forty seven Rogers Brother's Completing set with the eight butter spreaders, eight ice drinks spoons, and eight oyster fork.
Speaker 5: All that new completing set is just about perfect for everybody.
Speaker 1: It comes in all four.
Speaker 5: Patterns, and the price is only twenty six dollars with free gift case. And of course, once you complete your set of eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers, it's a wonderful.
Speaker 8: Feeling, yes, because then you have everything, everything of the best. That's what eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers is.
Speaker 1: Isn't it, mister Smith?
Speaker 5: That's right, the best, the finest silver plate in America, the one and only eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers.
Speaker 4: There's just one thing I don't get if you went to Andres and not to Pierre's, who was the handsome man in the note?
Speaker 2: Well, you see, I originally intended to go to Pierre's, but I met Katherine Turnberry downtown and we decided to spot prizes.
Speaker 3: And you mean to say that you really think that Pierre is handsome, very nice looking.
Speaker 1: Hand me one of those curlers anyway?
Speaker 3: Well, don't you think he over does it with those waves that he puts in his hair.
Speaker 5: I think it looks very good, I know, but.
Speaker 3: A man with a permanent wave not very manly.
Speaker 1: Hand me another curtor thing for a man to have. Do you like my hair? Hand me another curve?
Speaker 3: My hair is wavy, but it isn't Marcela.
Speaker 1: Whatever. You hand me.
Speaker 4: Another curler, for goodness sakes, Harriet, don't take them all.
Speaker 1: Save a couple for me.
Speaker 3: Tune in again next week to another adventure of Oarzi and Harriet, starring Ouzie Nelton and Harriet Hillier.
Speaker 2: And remember, America's finus silver plate is eighteen forty seven Rogers.
Speaker 4: Brother Yes, Harriet, America's finest silver plate is eighteen forty seven Rogers Brothers appearing.
Speaker 5: In support of Ozzie and Harriet were David and Ricky Nelson, John Brown, Loreene Tuttle, and Yours TRULYE.
Speaker 1: Burn Smith.
Speaker 5: Original music was composed and conducted by Billy May.
Speaker 3: The Red Cross is known in the world over as a symbol of mercy and kindness, and we recognize the organization it stands for as a miracle worker in the relief of human suffering. Give through the Red Cross the heart of America.
Speaker 1: The preceding program was transcribed.
Speaker 5: This is NBC, the national broadcasting Company.