Speaker 1: Poop bearing it you poo bearing was pooh bear?
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice?
Speaker 1: Not really, not really when you're.
Speaker 2: A nice sight to see like not really you can see him, Yeah, I can imagine it.
Speaker 3: Are you recording this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That.
Speaker 1: I don't even think the doctor wants to see it because I've been thinking about it. It's like he, you know, probably shuffles through four or five of them a day, and they didn't, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the part of the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't actually, like you never tell you to like shave, but I kind of did anyways, just to be prepared for it. And then they still shaved. They still shaved.
Speaker 2: Kind of appointment.
Speaker 1: Was this just to get my vasectomy?
Speaker 2: You're finally getting the snip done?
Speaker 1: Like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: I thought you were talking about like today this.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't be here right now because he said, is that.
Speaker 1: It's not that bad? Shut the fuck up because he doesn't know. Gee, why did he yell like that you had it coming, You wouldn't even be You're yeah, what does that work?
Speaker 2: The next day? Oh? Good fucking for you.
Speaker 1: I did mine on a Friday, so I had the weekend off over. Yeah, that's what they told me about having children. Although I never brought my sample back in to get tested. It's so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Out there somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, it's my fucking They hand you this fucking brown bag and a cup, and they're like, after you ejaculate nineteen times, just bring this discreet bag in and hand it to us that way, you don't nobody knows. It's like, yeah, I'm not fucking doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to bring like, what was it three milliters? Yeah, sure, so it can be sampled so that because what they do is they put it under microscope and see if there's any swimmer.
Speaker 2: Any life.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't. I don't think there's gonna be nerds in there. I don't know if it's Halloween candy or not. That you're thinking of Matt when we when we say ejaculation, you're thinking Halloween candy. Dude, you need it? Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, He's like nerds, whoa that one? Wow? Well you're the one nerds with seamen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: I really hope they sailors. They kick our asses.
Speaker 2: Come say it away, Come say the way.
Speaker 1: Cartman does the best version of that away.
Speaker 2: All Right, you guys ready, cheesy poops.
Speaker 1: He wants his cheesy poops ready, yeah, hold.
Speaker 2: On, oh do you have one for us? He is prepared well because I asked him last week? All right, made fun of him least, No, I didn't. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: He always does. It's fine. He's just an abuser. Cool.
Speaker 3: Well, that's all I do to him.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's a vicious cycle.
Speaker 3: Dustin's just the bystander watching.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, he's kind of like just kind of you feel flashes a little here and there. You know, I'm sick of following my dreams. Man, I'm just going to ask where they are going and hook up with them later. Stop with his business, smarts, talks like a bro.
Speaker 4: Matt and Dustin joined him just for the fun and Lord.
Speaker 1: Dustin SIPs his deer Scott's God, his notes.
Speaker 4: They share fat jokes, talk like they own spots, remig He's got.
Speaker 1: It sown in the sports talk show Scott's the Captain. Matt and Dustin.
Speaker 4: They know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun.
Speaker 1: Fat jokes and drinks. They keep it light and run semi pro.
Speaker 4: Sports talking Bimigi minisoda, talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 1: It's all in the motion.
Speaker 4: Scott leads the way with his business degrees, dust and drinks and Last they make it all the Matt's not the smartest, Buddy's got his part. Scott and Dustin, they keep the conversation shot, beer, belly and Brainstein makes it all up.
Speaker 1: Send me bro a sports talk. It's never too tough.
Speaker 4: Dustin's got his drink, Scott's got his script, Matt's got his jokes.
Speaker 1: They never get stuck.
Speaker 4: They talk Mike braws though they're not fat jokes and Beard, they've got it all bought. Scott's gootting know how Matt got the jokes, Dustin's got the drink, Machi bit hot and cozy. Nitchie's got it sown in this sports talk show.
Speaker 2: Talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 1: It's all in the flow.
Speaker 4: Send me through a sports talk in them Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Fog like Ditch fat jokes, It's all in the motion. Scott leads away with.
Speaker 4: The business degrees, Dustin, jos and Lasting make it.
Speaker 3: All be.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It doesn't matter where you are. This is beer, really sports coming here from the runway lounge located here just south the south and Narry, Italian uh Nerry, which is a south bay not very far away, but mini so and his my name is Matt Geffrey to my immediate left. He is the charming, handsome more gray in his beard and hair compared to me, even though he's just a little bit younger than me. It is Scott Wilson.
Speaker 3: It's even worse now that my hair is long.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a haircut too. It's pretty damn long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was talking to the girlfriend last night. I'm gonna let it go until after deer season.
Speaker 2: Get a fro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, that would be considered a cultural appropriate.
Speaker 1: Have you ever let your hair get long? What does it do?
Speaker 3: I had a bowl cut in like third grade.
Speaker 1: Does he get like stringing long or does it like poof out?
Speaker 3: It looks like a helmet helmet.
Speaker 2: It looks like a helmet at different ways. Nice into that one.
Speaker 1: Oh man? Yeah, my hair just gotta get stringing long. Whoa a discombobulated there you go?
Speaker 2: Are you touching your cord?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I mean there's a cord here, but it's not like I'm jacking it or anything.
Speaker 2: Is it loose on the bottom of the mic. That's what I meant by that.
Speaker 1: Nope, it's in there, it's tight in the hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good. Good anyways. And then on the very far end of the bar, far end of the bar, he's probably the most talented person on the shut way, many talents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not unlicensed electrician, but.
Speaker 3: He's the act of all trades master and none.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, that is. Check it out.
Speaker 2: Do you have your own card?
Speaker 3: Too regular to unlicense each electrician?
Speaker 2: So I want someone to ask you, can you call out your identification card for electrician? Do you literally pulled? Do you pull that out?
Speaker 1: I've never had to yet. Yeah. I don't think there's gonna be a scenario where I'm gonna have to, but just.
Speaker 2: Throw it out there.
Speaker 3: State inspector shows up at the plant I'm.
Speaker 1: Running, I gotta go God an appointment, Like, oh Jesus, the joke was before, because you don't. When I was getting the job, my buddy was like, all right, let's give me your birth certificate and don't have that. He's like, social Security card, don't. I don't think I ever got that. And he's like, how are we supposed to prove that you're illegal. I'm like, I have a social Security number that I know, so I had to go get a birth certificate. So now I'm a definitely okay.
Speaker 3: And you gotta send ice to his house.
Speaker 1: Vanilla. That'd be sweet.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking I think it. Ninja Turtles, Goninja Ninja, just go.
Speaker 1: Can you just do both the songs and then just stop after that? That'd be sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: I mean, i'd be a fan. I'd watch see I'm not touching hardly anything here.
Speaker 2: Just wondering for the touching the cord. That's but anyways, But but if you hate when I talk about you and the microphones and so much, so hate it so much.
Speaker 3: Wait, you got this fancy new one that you didn't bring to the bar last week.
Speaker 2: Because I just got it on Thursday.
Speaker 3: You could have had the beer.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fit already tried?
Speaker 1: Where does it not fit that you've already tried that? Uh? Scott, describe what that looks like?
Speaker 2: Long black.
Speaker 1: And the square receptacle is move. Oh yeah, you take the top off.
Speaker 2: That's where we put the microphone out clip that some bitch on there.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I was like, why is it sitting cock eyed, because that's.
Speaker 2: Just how it is.
Speaker 1: That's just how it is.
Speaker 2: That's a hangs out to the left just a little bit, all right, and I was looking in the direction I was.
Speaker 3: You need to know what weigh it leans.
Speaker 1: You know, it was. It was kind of nice today when I got picked up by Scott. It's kind of the same tradition as it always happens. As I jump in the vehicle, I'm like, oh, hey, blah blah blah, and he's like yeah, and I'm like, that wasn't a very good response. So then I jump in and then I hear you bye, and I'm like, oh, talking to the lady friend, just like whenever I jump in the car with Matt.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll take that part.
Speaker 1: Dater long enough.
Speaker 2: No, you may get there maybe.
Speaker 1: So you're saying there's a chance, it could be a chance, could be a chance. Well, after all this banana talk today, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was very You called her a cycle for that. It's like, that's fucking nuts. You're a breathing cycle from.
Speaker 3: The bottom and from the non stem end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do I. That's fucking weird. It feels so much easier, so fucking weird. You just pinch it and it goes boop.
Speaker 2: You guys are weird.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was like, oh yeah, yea, you gotta gotta get a pinch in there.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 1: Welcome to your dirty banana talk leader.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry, one guy that found that offensive.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one guy.
Speaker 3: We're pro everybody, yeah, but that guy.
Speaker 2: But that guy, yeah, he was kind of.
Speaker 1: A guy sucks And guys, you know what you guys are you guys like.
Speaker 2: A podcast, like a radio now, like a play by play baseball.
Speaker 1: That was a different guy. Okay, that guy sucked too. They have no original takes.
Speaker 2: So that guy too. That guy sucks.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of don't care campens.
Speaker 3: When there's competition, hey.
Speaker 2: When we are healthy competition, when.
Speaker 1: The baber's one home to the competition. I was getting thrown around by the offensive lineman. That guy goes beer belly sports. I follow you. There was one guy I like.
Speaker 3: This, I got recognized Monday night.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now celebrities.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I have no idea who this lead.
Speaker 2: You'll get that a lot. Travis got that too, by.
Speaker 1: The way, So how many times that happened? I have no idea who this lady.
Speaker 3: So I asked Harper afterwards and she's like, that was my kindergarten teachers, Like.
Speaker 2: Oh, did not recognize her at all.
Speaker 3: But I was kind of surprised that she because I walked into the gym and she's like, oh, is Beer Belly Sports going to do a segment on this? Hey it's second grade girls basketball?
Speaker 2: Dude? You was that? Is that the photo you get that you sent?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I really don't follow a lot, and you wonder why we get pissed off.
Speaker 2: After the twentieth message.
Speaker 1: I'm like, o'tre no, I mean, come on, some of them have to stick, but obviously they don't evolved. It involves you and your sports broadcast. Yeah, god, no, every like Emma's volleyball game. Morgan, when we met do the baseball games, we have our Beer Belly Sports. I'm like, hey, you know she's one of Emma's friends that plays volleyball. She goes, are you getting on start? I go, I don't really think our target audience is necessarily a freshman girls volleyball. She's like, it's fun. I'm like, no, it is. It's it is really fun, and you know there might be a spot for it, but.
Speaker 2: I was called the Lumberjacks or radio network that is that it's the Hooves, that is the Hooves area.
Speaker 1: We get second the Hooves though, you know, no, we're not.
Speaker 2: No. I was like, I get asked that a lot too, Like do you think you guys do like basketball games? Like the two and eight sports Rick he asked me a couple of times sports Well that just wreck we're association, but he asked me to like, it'd be really cool if you could do like pick a ball and like uh a little uh and like some like youth hotuff And I'm like.
Speaker 1: What I mean, yeah, maybe some youth. I mean, you know, once in a while. It depends on what the sponsors.
Speaker 3: People would be like, oh, that's great, until they listen to the actual show and they'd be like.
Speaker 2: No, no, we don't want to be honestly.
Speaker 1: Like, I think hockey would be okay, I guess the league, Yeah, per league hockey would be way better for it.
Speaker 2: But they don't play untill like late at night. And I'm not sticking up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, mister, I'm trying to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Shut up at ten thirty fucking yeah, you put your phone on. That's what I do at ten thirty. It was on ten ten thirty. Does here's Scott sending message on message messages TikTok tiktoks talk.
Speaker 3: So he's full of ship because he'll be sitting there playing fucking n C dub until like two in the morning.
Speaker 2: First of all, don't point that screen. It's that screen.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong about the time, you're just wrong. Location, location, location, right there.
Speaker 2: I have that right there.
Speaker 1: So I hear another little funny story before we get all into this. So, uh, Dustin and I went to the bar on Friday before the Beavers hockey game. Yeah, and uh we uh we walked into the corner bar and as we sat there, he was busy, not super busy, but you know, Dustin and I weren't getting a drink. So it got to be about like eight minutes. The lady looked at us, looked down, and chose to like play on her phone. So we walked out, and as we turned her out to walk out, He's like, God, damn, Matt would have been getting a fucking hand job by now, and we can't even get a drink.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 1: I had a good laugh on that joke by Dustin. That was that was extremely that. I don't know if you would like one from the particular groups in there, but you know, maybe you never know.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a good thing that Dustin and Matt happened to know Stubby.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they can be like, hey, I doubt something was even there.
Speaker 3: No, No, but you can be like, hey, your bartender completely ignored us and on her fucking phone.
Speaker 1: We had dude, we had her, We had like card out. I mean, it's like I did have cash. I should have probably put cash up, but we're standing there.
Speaker 3: It's twenty twenty five. It's the same significance, you know, and then don't. Okay, then does like fuck it, let's just go to the garden. We went to the garden, got served immediately, and then the bartender changed and I got a Jamison sprite that was as clear as sprite is.
Speaker 1: Oh boo yeah boo. I was don't what my kind of taste like booze. I'm like, there's no booze in mind. This guy is not the same.
Speaker 2: No, do we only they weaned you off?
Speaker 1: No, like they no, Like Dustin and I were just sitting in the corner, and then he recognized us. The owner of the garden. He's like, where's the leader of the pack. Oh God, And we're like, Noah, he's at her of the pack, thank you. He's at home with a strap on three thousand with a generator.
Speaker 2: Say that.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything. I let Dustin do the talking on that scenario. So, yeah, I wasn't rowdy at all. I had one drink and I'm just kind of sitting there and then I got the next word back and I looked at it and I immediately thought of what Jada's grandma used to do to her grandpa, because like he would like get a drink that was light, and he'd be like little light. So she used to put food coloring in it, food coloring and then you know it make it a little bit easier. And I was like, this doesn't taste like booze at all. So then he's like another one. I'm like, not that, I'll take a beer. You got pbr. Yeah, I know what's coming in that. I'm gonna get alcohol. Not paying eight dollars for.
Speaker 3: Sprite eight bucks for a mixed drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, holy fuck.
Speaker 2: Was normal like rocks glass.
Speaker 1: I don't know, not rock class. It was probably like a twelve honce or I don't know they you know, it's you know, like the sixteens are this big, but you get the ones are kind of wedge out. Yeah, straight skinny one.
Speaker 3: I haven't a mixed drink at a bar for so long.
Speaker 2: What you're saying is you want to mix drink from this bar.
Speaker 1: Lounge. Oh I haven't.
Speaker 2: I've had it in the worst fucking spot. You drink gin fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh kind?
Speaker 2: What kind?
Speaker 1: What kind? I have? What kind of I'm a gin whore?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: We've got like four to five different brands.
Speaker 1: New Amsterdam I think is the best one. That's my favorite. I'm not a big fan of the aviation, never had never had that.
Speaker 3: Forty dollars for seven five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: I'm a little partial to Guilby's. That's like bottom, but that's what my dad. What about like Tangay that I have? That that's terrible though. You've got some bougie ritchy ship in my cover too.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible name for a fucking alcohol fancy boozy richie ship. Actually it probably would really sell well if you were like it would be. Yeah, it's called like we should start our own gin fancy boozy richie shit, and we'll just abbreviate it and then and then it'll be popular when they figure it out.
Speaker 3: It's called like loon Lake or something like that.
Speaker 1: Minnesota, it's lun Yeah, taking a wild guess on this one.
Speaker 3: That one's aviation. That's right, Ryan Reynolds brand. That's fucking smooth. That's good.
Speaker 1: Do you orange juice?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Lemon sour?
Speaker 1: Lemon sour? So you're not sipping on gin and juice? You're not. What are you doing? Just because you have a college education doesn't mean you can't get the gin and juice.
Speaker 3: It's gotta go sour version a pine screwdriver.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, that Hall of Fame that I sent you a picture of was not the athletic Yeah.
Speaker 3: You said that last week. Yeah you said it was academic.
Speaker 1: It was No, it wasn't academic. It was just a Hall of Fame. Didn't say academic. It was just people that were That's why you should be able to get on there. But yeah, the the athletic one.
Speaker 3: Was, Yeah, that's down the halls by the genatum in the locker.
Speaker 2: How long would they redo that?
Speaker 1: Jym?
Speaker 3: We talk about two thousand because my Damn, that's okay. My brother graduated in two and he was the first freshman class in the high school.
Speaker 1: Nice, that's like the same age as bumages.
Speaker 2: M hm yeah, I think two thou two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: That's I would have grett. Yeah, so it's like two thousand and two, I think is when they first started. Well, fucking should we start talking some sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What was that?
Speaker 3: Okay, we gotta we gotta pay some bills here at first, he shows me and Brocky by soda Stick.
Speaker 1: Go to sodastick dot com, find the promo code, put in one word beer belly, and get fifteen percent off on us like this sweet love about shirt that I'm wearing right now.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Also, Angie's Acre is located down in Aken, Minnesota. Check them out at Angie's acresmn dot com. Get on their delivery route schedule and get you some of the freshest WAGU beef, regular beef, chicken, pork veggies around.
Speaker 2: Austin, brought to by Home Choice right here Bymiji. Get a Hunt Dolls off and you purchase anything in their builder, in their store, building, whatever you want to call it. Home Choice here Bmiji. If you're looking for any electronics, furniture and appliances like this. We got this computer that we use every single day. Go to home choice here and Bimiji. Use a word beer really sports and you get hounds off in your purchase.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 3: And the beautiful Knobbin Kettle, which is nestled quaintly down in Lake Alice between Lake George and Lake Itasca, get you some of the best prime rib around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Austin. Brought to you by Pabla and your Communications has been serving the Bimigi and Grand Raps area for how long?
Speaker 3: Scott Bamigi for fifty years, Grand Rapids for about fifteen.
Speaker 2: Nice also been serving the gigazone for at least ten years now for the Bumigi area, and I think Grand rapis there as well too. But for us dame here three years.
Speaker 3: No, you checked it out because it was right before I right after I started.
Speaker 2: I've been a little over a year, so fuck really a little over a year, okay, so it has to be about a little over year year and a half or a half, Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, because I've been here for two years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you didn't have it the whole time. And Brian Bestonett's probably like it feels like three.
Speaker 2: I hate the eternity.
Speaker 1: Yeah alright idiots also also Rocky by Herberts and Gerberts of Boomidgie. Head on down there for their awesome sandwiches and soup selection. What is the new one of this week?
Speaker 2: This one? They have bread bulls right now and if you want to try the chili and mac and cheese, they.
Speaker 1: Fall like chili.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make sure you download dad App, Dad App, Get damn points, get some rewards, refer friend, get some food.
Speaker 1: Get the pickle. You love pickles, Get the pickle.
Speaker 3: You got to the sandwich that.
Speaker 2: Should as you should.
Speaker 1: Hey, once we were there, we were asked are we influencers?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 1: No, we're influenced by alcohol.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That was a good That was a funny moment.
Speaker 3: Oh so we paid the bills.
Speaker 2: Hey we did good there? Sounding like NASCAR line up? No, we always do which I do like.
Speaker 1: They go fast, I hit no Kermit the frock for Nascar.
Speaker 2: The frog here brought to you by Kicking Lefts.
Speaker 1: The wreck Walker Walker Walker out of Here, Grover, holy ship man, damn it.
Speaker 2: No, that's me for sure.
Speaker 1: No, I'm more like a beaker.
Speaker 2: When Katie starts.
Speaker 1: Like a miss Piggy you always came about. Try to keep that frog on the down low, you know what I'm saying. Hot he wants that green pickle always damn fucking brutal.
Speaker 3: To today it was a yellow banana.
Speaker 6: Yeah, upside down, thank you, thank you not dorn Oh.
Speaker 1: My God, shut your damn mouth. How do you not know this right now? Refrashon vawd God, refrash resolution. Then he takes the court and tries to strangle himself.
Speaker 2: That guy's a lot of movies too, by the way.
Speaker 1: The director, yes, of that commercial, Yes, like name one.
Speaker 2: Anyways, uh smart, I have noticed him in other ones, but I went.
Speaker 1: Officer, doofy reported for duty, told you not bothered me would have cleaned my room. That's a great movie, which one, all of them? All of them?
Speaker 2: Anyways?
Speaker 1: He is it Like at the end of that does he really walk away? I just saw like a clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does walk away, walks away his stupid glasses and like.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it in so long, And then I saw that, I go, damn it. AI has fooled me so many times. Back to the reature a couple of times.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of movie or reels and stuff now that you're like, I don't know, that's sorry. Yeah, the AI is getting way too realistic.
Speaker 1: Look the forklift, uh reclining chair got me the other day at work. That's badass coworker Kobe. He looks at me like a I dumb ass, Like, oh.
Speaker 3: Well, the forklift in the warehouse was definitely Matt when he was at Coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never pick it up.
Speaker 3: Spin her own back in pallettes are hiding you as you take it.
Speaker 2: I've driven a forklift in a long time.
Speaker 1: Really, never once there certified. I used to be.
Speaker 2: I used to be too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to be at that Team Industries. There was like it was like a sixteen hours yeah, and then I had I got a card like the apex of the forklift and all this other stuff. It's like I thought I would just have to jump on this thing and lift up lift Oh god for you. Yeah, well now I humble brag. Yeah, well it's pretty good. I drive a forklift now.
Speaker 2: Still I like driving skin steers.
Speaker 3: How many times you're gonna break it again this Speaking of breaking ship, did you hit the semi out front?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not the stack off?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, the stacks down. Did not know that? You didn't catch it on your way in?
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't paying attention. I can't get chrome. I came for the south end, like, oh no, that would be the.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Yeah, I say left or right, buddy. If you don't know which way you're going, somebody around you one hundred percent knows which way. I came from the left, Which way that way?
Speaker 7: Squirl?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow? Whether I didn't press that?
Speaker 3: Is that aiden when he was like six?
Speaker 2: No, that's a kid from uh ercle who did a read the redid of a red.
Speaker 3: BA, the kid that did the Brooks speech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bingo, there you go. All right, we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 2: Fired off, firing off.
Speaker 5: Here, it's time for the Billy Sports six packs Sport for You by Bryce Primo from Team sermac real Estates. Just like your favorite Minnesota team, you need someone who knows how to close.
Speaker 2: Fine, so move.
Speaker 5: Win Bryce Primo and the Dumitgey area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven eight nine or send an email to Premonition Free sixty five that's hotmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Ah, well the Minnesota wild Uh, what what's happening?
Speaker 3: They're skintting hard. They were getting getting hard, kind of like your underwear.
Speaker 1: That's a good one too, God damn it, you didn't admit to that before.
Speaker 3: They're what one in six in the last ten days.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're counting the overtime losses as ones and ones.
Speaker 3: Don't because that's a loss.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So at what point do Bill Garon and Craig Leopold go, John Hines pack your bags?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. If they have Billy G and him have a really good connection. They've known by g.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he plays saxophone too.
Speaker 1: It's like, is it Billy Gen or Billy Billy Garran.
Speaker 2: GMBG Billy G playing saxophone? Got it?
Speaker 3: But yes, I've heard that to him and Hines are buddies.
Speaker 1: It's all we got the job right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But at a certain point though, too, it's gonna be okay, Bill, this is now your third coach since.
Speaker 2: You've been GM. That's true too.
Speaker 3: At what point does Leopold go, maybe you're not the guy we've lost.
Speaker 1: We've lost four in a row in the last ten We are two five and three, so losers of four in a row. Our current record, the way it stands is three to five and three. We have nine points in the Central Division. We are only ahead of the Saint Louis Blues. Bringing up the rear, yeah, really bringing up the rear. Yeah, I agree. Like, how long does heines? I mean, no longer do we have this?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Those contracts?
Speaker 3: Well, that's I post that question. I sent it to you guys. I pose that question to Russo Lapanta, jesse P and Joe Smith Anotherwild contributor like Russo is and I got fucking crickets back anything about They're probably not.
Speaker 1: Going to really talk about it because it's early in the year.
Speaker 3: But I honestly it was at this point when they fired Evanson.
Speaker 1: Right, and I kind of I kind of agree. This team did pretty well, right, weren't we like first or second until Krill got hurt last?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: And this is the same team and our goaltending is eighty dude. They had two goals in what first seven minutes and I mean fifteen seconds, but there were fifteen seconds apartment was like seven minutes in and then the game before that it was the same thing where it's like we're down two rip before we even have it.
Speaker 3: They have not screw held a lead to start a game yet this season.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, I just I saw that. It was like the I.
Speaker 3: Played like three hundred and ninety minutes while trailing this season. Yes, I saw like crazy out of like.
Speaker 1: The what the hell was it three eight out of the last eight out of ten or whatever. I can't remember what the stat was I heard when I was watching a bad but uh, it's yeah, the goaltending is a big problem. Or maybe it's the defense, I guess, I don't. No, it just seems like these like they're not strong goals that are getting let in.
Speaker 3: They're like the Vikings, they're being extremely slow starters.
Speaker 1: I'm just like the goals that are going in, I don't like soft. God, it's like all of a sudden, this little thing the chicken wings on like Gustav send that happened back to back games with him, and then my boy Walstead the one he's like he didn't get his skate over to the pipe fast enough and then now he got lit up by the Sharks. All there goes that argument for me. I mean, I mean, we got a point out of that, but and then overtime one shot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that pissed me off so bad. The Sharks overtime controlled possession for three minutes and forty seconds. San Jose had zero line changes except for Celebrini. Yeah, and then he somehow comes up.
Speaker 1: That's the one where Ericson missed the wide open net?
Speaker 2: Is that the one?
Speaker 1: Is that the one before?
Speaker 3: I don't remember if he would have just shot the damn puck. Yeah, I know that was bom. Just shoot the fucking puck instead of passing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I think we're getting a little too pretty. I think some of that's our problem. And then like now, they had like a stat about Krill and then the last game, I think he actually put up nine shots.
Speaker 3: I think he scored a goal, but he had three assists.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right now, our points leaders are the in eleven games played for Krill, he has fifteen points. What do you think is, oh, can you see that guy? Can Matt? What do you think is plus minuses?
Speaker 3: Do you know what that means?
Speaker 2: I want to say he's minus two minus five. Oh fuck.
Speaker 1: Our second one is Boldie with twelve. He's got five goals, seven assists, and bold he's actually playing pretty strong. I do like the fact that they're non on different lines. But you know, oh man, what's where's where's Rossi? Here?
Speaker 2: He was third?
Speaker 1: Was he third?
Speaker 2: Or there?
Speaker 1: He is? Two goals, eight assists, Booms up there with two goals, six assists, ericsonacks. I mean, none of these guys, not one.
Speaker 3: Zooki is due back here in the next couple of weeks to it's a veteran presence and him and Krill feet off each other.
Speaker 1: Hope. I mean, something's gotta matter. I like this year off guy in the first couple of games, but oh boy, just one no assists. Yeah, it's a it's a slow start, I mean, and don't we normally like get off to kind of a hot start and then like falter off and then.
Speaker 2: So it's saying it's gonna bes I said that that's what that's what's gonna happen while they're going to back themselves into the playoffs.
Speaker 3: When did you say that all the time.
Speaker 1: We were supposed to have written that one down, but we didn't. Yeah, it's tough. It's a tough look for the wild.
Speaker 3: Something's got to give here because they've already done player only meetings. They've done meetings with Garrin and the players, and I don't know. It's just like Heines isn't making adjustments, and they're I don't think he's the long term answer.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 1: You gotta do fire him, That's what I'm saying. I'm with Scott, is that what you're saying. I say, kick his ass of the curb, get somebody else in there. And that normally works for a little while.
Speaker 2: Right, he always looks.
Speaker 3: When they fired Evanson and then Brian Hines, they went on a seven game win streak. So in other hockey news, quick the Beava's got a commitment today from Max Vig, who happens to be the younger brother of a current Beaver.
Speaker 2: I'll be damned so.
Speaker 1: And they played awesome this weekend. And oh the Augustina goaltender got on Sports Center. They got the sweep. Oh, yeah they did. I was in the booth for both. Fantastic, it was fantastic. It was really good.
Speaker 2: Oh what'd you tell us about that? You in.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we met a former BSU hockey player. He has the Eric Fulton has the fastest hat trick in BSUH history. I think seven minutes he told us, and I'm you know, I'm failing on it now. He actually has a podcast, Briham. I can't remember the name right now. It's failing off the top of my head. But he was fantastic. He was really funny. We should have him on here.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was good.
Speaker 1: I Dustin got to shake hands with Matt Reid. He was busy. I took a picture with who I didn't know was a BSU hockey player at the time. I thought it was just somebody that kind of looked like PJ. Fleck. So I took a picture with him and I go, hey, man, has anybody ever told you look like PJ Fleck? He said no, And I said do you want to take a picture? And he said yes, And I was like, wow, it's kind of a weird transaction. But there's a picture with me and that guy. I think his name's Calvin. I think his name's Calvin Calvin. I look down and I was very vaguely paying attention to the game. I was having such a great time.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that was good.
Speaker 1: And then the second night I was in the Sanford Center booth.
Speaker 2: They had food, yeah, he said that. I was like, they didn't get that. The other one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they had food and they had what I bit into what I thought was an egg roll turned out to be a I can't remember, it's it's Mexican food and it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like bit into it thinking I'm gonna taste the egg roll and it wasn't and I'm like, that's spat. That's really good. And then I had some chicken strips and some loaded potatoes and a churo and three beers out of the fridge. There. I had a great time. I had a great time at some of Jada's coworkers. I didn't get loud because obviously I'm with jadas coworkers, and right I want them to think the cheese as like a sane person in the household. But it was fun. It was a good time. I'm you know, I'm looking looking forward to Jada and I always talk about it. It's like, you know, it's like, oh, you know, we have the money, but should we buy a season tickets for it? But it's gonna be like eight hundred bucks for four almost nine. But it's a good time. You always have a good time when we go.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: Just dead air, all right, next Speer, no sper Sorry, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You dontling over there?
Speaker 2: No talking talking to Travis. He totally forgot, by the way.
Speaker 1: I'm right though, right, you are right. Okay, he isn't you. That's fine.
Speaker 2: He is right, You're right. So he needs to do it. He's deciding if it should be the the Crude or it should be the h Tequila. So he's deciding.
Speaker 1: That's up to him on that one. That's up to him. I mean, normally it'd be the you know, winner of that one. I really wish you would have texted him the counteroffer, because then we we both not have to take a shot. I really thought I was gonna win that fantasy game between us, and when I woke up in the morning, I was like, damn, I lost my four.
Speaker 2: I think I lost to Dustin. I thought I was killing I beat Jada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you and Jackson now joined Elite Company.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, didn't you take it easy? How to take it easy at your point?
Speaker 2: No? No, fuck that.
Speaker 1: She doesn't either, By the way, she would love to just murder us like she did to me. She beat me like a order money.
Speaker 2: I beat her bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wasn't. She wasn't real happy with this week's stand.
Speaker 3: It's over thirty point difference.
Speaker 1: Anyway, How is your sex life? Well, I started Kirk Cousins. If that tells you how my sex life is going. Quarterback situations not great here at the old Bruses ballers, I started Carson Wentz. I'm still doing pretty good for a guy that started Carson Wentz and Kirk Cousins. I want to say that.
Speaker 2: That's a tough look.
Speaker 1: It's not great, alright, So next beer, I did all right. The Twinkies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Minnesota Twins.
Speaker 3: Apparently they are down to four final for the managerial opening. I haven't heard who they're.
Speaker 1: Starting off with. Derek Shelton. This name is familiar because he served as a Twins bench coach during the club's transition to bald Daily Era. In was a finalist of the twenty eighteen search as well, But they decided to go with Derek Shelton, and then they went with then. Another one is James Roson. Rosen is an offensive teacher with deep ties of the organization. He was a hitting coach during the twenty nineteen and if you're familiar with that season, what do they call that season?
Speaker 2: The Bomba squad?
Speaker 1: It is after Stintson Miami Detroit and with the Yankees, he's continued to build a reputation as a developer of hitters, which would come in handy Ryan Flaherty. Why he is here? Flarerty has been rising through the big leagues coaching ranks quickly. A former utility man with eight seasons of a major league playing time, he began coaching in San Diego and later served as a Cub's bench coach under Craig Council. So he's one of those he's more of those one analytical guys them no.
Speaker 2: I hope we don't get it.
Speaker 1: And then Scott Servis. He brings a more established managerial resume to the group. He spent nine seasons managing the Mariners. I think he just got fired, like last year, now the Manners almost got to the not the Super Bowl Series, the World Series. But he posted a winning percentage above five hundred and producing several high winning seasons, including multiple campaigns with at least eighty six wins. Okay, I like how they're like he won eighty six games a couple of that's what that's over that's over half. Yeah, that's four games over half. Okay, no, five five games over half anyone, So five games over half. So those are our final four. So Puto has no longer. I liked the Puto idea.
Speaker 2: I thought were Toby Godharden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, I don't even think they even Nobody talked about him but us.
Speaker 2: Oh that sucks.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're going former Twins min Kaevich Toby.
Speaker 2: I don't think Toby would have done it.
Speaker 3: Jake Mauer was out there.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of these, I mean, Tory Hunter just flat out told us no.
Speaker 2: By a solid article. But it could be fake. There's a lot of that shit going on.
Speaker 3: That's to Well, it depends where did this article come from, because like Twins Daily and some of these other ones, a lot of that is clickbait right now. Well, not only that, but it's not like legitimate. It's a contributor based.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one's by Johnny Bonus, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's contributor editorials.
Speaker 1: Essentially, we do have him, we do have.
Speaker 2: A Twins inside that we don't use as like we should.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the off season, so I mean we could.
Speaker 2: Probably he's more focused on football. He's doing a lot of go for stuff right now, go for stuff.
Speaker 1: But I have seen these four people on like multiple lists from different people, not just Twins Daily. This is just the one without the paywall that I could get for free.
Speaker 3: I just rip on Twins Daily.
Speaker 1: As I was, I was like, blah blah blah. Then you said that I go there it is.
Speaker 2: Who job Scott wait to pay attention?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he supposed to know. I don't know which one, do you guys think at least four, because it's probably more offensive.
Speaker 2: I would go out, Yeah, the one who's been here before.
Speaker 1: And well, Shelton has two of them have.
Speaker 2: Okay, the one the bench coach for who's been with the Yankees, and okay, so I.
Speaker 1: Thought Shelton had. Shelton's probably and I think this is probably why Shelton it's not the one that I would pick. I would pick Rosen as well. I think Shelton's gonna get the job because he was the manager of the Pirates and he knows what it's like to not get money and put a team out there day after day after day after day. You're gonna lose. But this guy's gonna have the the guts to stand out there and try to coach that team doing it.
Speaker 2: But he's also been failing with like how many first round picks have you had and still hasn't got anywhere?
Speaker 1: And Pittsbrie probably a lot, I mean skiings and a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of but if you want somebody that's established, then you go a surveys.
Speaker 1: But again he won multiple high end years of eighty six wins, let's go multiple high end years. What do you consider a high end here?
Speaker 3: I would say like ninety five to one hundred.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying, Like it's gotta be like over the nineties, ninety five is kind of the benchmark.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, ninety five one hundred. You had a damn WA eighty six.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not a bad season, you're above five hundred, but high. That just shows that the expectations nowadays are well, four games over five that's a good that's a good season. I didn't look at the stats, and I don't want to right now, but I wonder what everybody that made the playoffs. I wonder what the benchmark was for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, very what is it every season you may have one team that hits one hundred wins, maybe two.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if they got well, because isn't it because now in league is in effect and you play a lot more different teams?
Speaker 3: Well, there's an interleague. In the nineties, used to be like two weeks and that was it. Yeah, and now it's all season long.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like I feel like it's that kind of changes your playoff or I mean probably not doesn't show too much.
Speaker 3: And now they got rid of they got rid of the field advantage.
Speaker 2: To which I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I miss having that you're plaything, Yeah, I guess there's why don't you just give it to the team that finished better highest record? Yeah, that's I mean, instead of like letting it go to a like an All Star game. Who cares about that? Like let the team that you don't at the end of the year. It's like, do we kind of like number.
Speaker 3: Do it like the or the NFL. Whoever gets the one seed gets home field advantage.
Speaker 1: So they did because Toronto had more wins than the Dodgers, so Toronto got And if.
Speaker 3: We'll crack that experiment, will roll into the world. So since we're talking Toronto, now.
Speaker 2: I have the I think it's there, one of the folded papers that have our list of Nope, I see it's right there. No, not that one. That's the list of I got some beverages here.
Speaker 1: Does anybody wanted to what's a telephone line to this?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 3: Still, we're in the World series. We're after game four. Now, Bruce had the Jays and seven, Dustin had the J's and six. I had the Jason five, and Matt you had the Dodgers in five.
Speaker 1: We're both wrong gonna happen.
Speaker 2: We're good. We're it is.
Speaker 3: Two to two right now? Series is even going? Is it back to Toronto?
Speaker 2: Or is it three? Now? Three?
Speaker 1: I still I think it's still two, three to two? Okay, So, I mean, honestly, there should be what they're onto game five? It should be onto game six because of eighteen innings.
Speaker 2: Well, so, h yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: I they're not gonna They're not gonna allow Brad Paisley to sing it a national anthem anymore because he's got the like three longest games in MLB history or games he's sold that, no kidding, Yeah, both of them happened to be eighteen in like another like.
Speaker 1: Gotta do the first game of the World Series every time, now beat it. It's just unbelievable. Yeah, well he's dead. Yeah, ai is that's up.
Speaker 3: There like they did with Tupac.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just they talked about that in the Power Trip today, the hologram with Tupac. I thought it was kind of I did not listen to that, So I don't you have zero.
Speaker 3: Idea our our boy Louis Varlin got the last three outs last night, closed out the game. Well it wasn't a same situation, but he finished out the game for Toronto. I don't remember him ever hitting ninety nine for Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That's what happens. You go to Canada. Man changes, kis you know, atmosphere, Yeah, just changes.
Speaker 3: This isn't Colorado.
Speaker 1: Well yeah whatever's and they're in Dodger Is that as a hole in his Minnesota?
Speaker 2: The suck? Yeah, the suck.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that, so I'm gonna stop right there. Uh yeah, but it's great, dude, Oh what Tani? What an unbelievable Game three?
Speaker 3: And then he was like, yeah, I could pitch again tomorrow if you need me to.
Speaker 1: Do terrible six inch four runs, and two of them came in as a reliever, so I mean he was responsible for him, but he didn't allow them home.
Speaker 3: I was listening to the pregame yesterday and they're like, yeah, some Dodgers were like, our pitcher got nine plate appearances yesterday.
Speaker 1: Nine for nine, you know what I mean, four for four, but nine got walked five times in a row, four of them intentional, and that worked. The game kept going on. Just put him on first base. I mean, Mookie's not having a great World Series. He popped up and missed a bunch. Oh you know Freddy Freeman, Yeah, you know who's playing for the Blue Jays.
Speaker 2: I didn't think he's still playing for MLB team.
Speaker 1: Georch Springer.
Speaker 2: No, we had him for a very cup of coffee a couple of years back.
Speaker 3: Was a Burios.
Speaker 1: No, he's not on the roster. He's hurt.
Speaker 2: No, not not him. I was just telling him that, Okay, you're looking at me when you said it.
Speaker 1: You're across from me and you're talking.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you could have look at it anyways.
Speaker 1: What do you have camouflage on? So I can barely see you? Anyways?
Speaker 2: Okay, Anyways, it said Ian.
Speaker 1: Would be a lot better if you knew the name. If you great, I'm going to bring up this guy, but I don't know. Fuck if I can remember that last name. But he had Poltergeist. He was a couple of coff for us. We traded him instantly in spring spring training.
Speaker 3: Ken Kinsley or whatever, the shortstop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, within Kingsley, but Connor Filepa that guy we got him from the Yankees. Yeah, we traded him instantly.
Speaker 1: Yea than a day, yes, well yeah, yeah and something. Normally, when you start talking about a topic, you should at least know the name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not wrong in this way.
Speaker 1: I'm not. That's why he's on that owner of a semi. That's why I made fun of all. And so it's like, what's you name again? What would you like to know?
Speaker 2: Hoping you piggyback off of this and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not piggy backing off you again. That was a terrible time. What you told me had a great time.
Speaker 2: It was fun for who both of us? He told me. He whispered, sweet, nothing's in my ears?
Speaker 3: Is Katie need to be worried about you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Does she listened to the show.
Speaker 2: No, she tried to. She's like, I don't know, saying your guys nonsense, so.
Speaker 3: We can talk about you?
Speaker 2: Who else? He does already? Well, Katie, so we can't, I know. But she used to yell at me, somebody show could we sell other people listening?
Speaker 3: Who knows you're a whore?
Speaker 2: Let's stop fucking saying that. Nobody needs to know that.
Speaker 1: He just said you like to who?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Big, No, I don't know if you're a big fan of him or not. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: When's the time you went to church burned through the not counting your daughter's Christmas programs.
Speaker 2: July this past year? Yeah? Now what, motherfucker? For what reason was the yes?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah but there was? There was did you benevolent agenda that came with that?
Speaker 2: I bet yes, there was an alternative motive.
Speaker 1: Why did you bite your lip?
Speaker 3: Sorry, he's getting mad at us.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to speaking of that one.
Speaker 3: Did you see this this on who on her old Tiki talk?
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Previous the churchgoer doors? No?
Speaker 2: Mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah that It showed up on my fy p on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Good for her? The hell she's dating a pastor yeah, well.
Speaker 1: That probably works. Well, I don't know if I can handle that ship for like, what the hell is an f y P man? Good for her? Good for her?
Speaker 2: But she deleted me. She told me why, she deleted me and blocked me for reasons. So interesting. Yeah, is that good for.
Speaker 1: The wheel or do you want to do the wheel? Do you everything else to say about the World Series? I mean, obviously this is ball at some level.
Speaker 3: I still see Toronto taking it in the next So you're changing your pick. Well, I can't get Toronto in five now?
Speaker 1: Oh you Oh you went Toronto in five? Oh I thought you said.
Speaker 2: Dodgers Toronto Toronto.
Speaker 1: Matt Dodgers in five. Well, at least you getta still chance to be a winner BDSM.
Speaker 2: I don't really anyways, Yes, it's going to do the wheel. Spin the wheel, the wheel, just.
Speaker 5: Spin the wheel of topic. But hurts spot for President jeff what's under my bed? Aliens under Wiley ways?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's hurting recent alien stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jeffrey loves goats. Yeah, there's like an Earth that's like three times our size, It's like seven million light years away. It has water, so they probably have aliens there.
Speaker 3: Well, and supposedly they saw this, uh Mars had some creature caught in a picture allegedly, and then supposedly this meteorite that's are asteroid that's coming towards Earth has signs of life on it too.
Speaker 1: Thrown through the.
Speaker 2: Missed it.
Speaker 1: You got it right, A traveling at the speed of loud.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's out of you. Don't stop me, don't stop me.
Speaker 1: Outside of aliens, I would like to put shoe heey O Tani into that category. I think he's an alien.
Speaker 3: He's not human.
Speaker 1: He's not human, not human at all. Uh Mac McClung, little white dude that can dunk all over winning the dunk you know, the Slam Dunk Championships, which is by the way, he's probably you won the last one because they're not going to do that anymore, which is sad for us. Finow Old Wilson kind of looks like he would be an alien that broke his nose, you know everywhere he is everywhere see alien, really, thank you.
Speaker 3: I like how they're doing him and Vince Vaun for.
Speaker 2: I did see that football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh the direct TV thing, it's not Direct TV, it's uh shiit regret.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, ald him that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he just said it's for They probably have this great ship, but.
Speaker 3: They're like they redid the wedding crashers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is college football. It is what network is it?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it was a direct TV thing. It was a TV network.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget which one it is, so.
Speaker 2: Look it up, stat boy. Sorry, that's mean sorry, not Mitch.
Speaker 1: He not Mitch.
Speaker 2: It's like the fourth one down there, Jesus is it? As we wait here, try and figure it out. Just yeah, play quickly to see what it says. Close. Comcast isn't Comcast.
Speaker 1: He just doesn't want to spend the night at his house because he doesn't have all the football games. He's looking old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both of them are.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Vince Vaughn looks like John Cena right there.
Speaker 1: I can't see him.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I like how he's wearing an Order Dame shirt because he played Jock Rudy.
Speaker 2: Yes he did, he did good job.
Speaker 1: Janda just watched that movie however long ago, and she's like, bitch Varns in this. It's like, yeah, listen the podcast talking.
Speaker 3: About Joe Montana says the jury Jersey turning never happened.
Speaker 2: Joe, damn Joe. Mon It is now decided that we say Joe Tanna is now Joel. It is decided. Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Who you actually added when we asked, I've had whatever had that's what else?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not have not put on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I play a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a lot. I did a few things. Yeah, I play a little bit.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't play them because he doesn't like him. But he just throws them on there, putures on there. But he never uses that at the very body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he uses the first two rows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they're up here more.
Speaker 1: Well, it's all he ever used was the first two. They're not that.
Speaker 2: All right anyways, next one.
Speaker 1: That's that's it for the wheel. We don't know much about aliens.
Speaker 2: They're coming, though, I guess they're.
Speaker 1: Probably here already.
Speaker 3: You can't tell me.
Speaker 2: You see the movie with right out of Piper in it called.
Speaker 1: Nobody Knows You Just did it again?
Speaker 2: Good guy?
Speaker 1: Welcome? No, no, no, no, no, they live. Ronnie Popper's dead, thank you, Captain obvious. Uh, it's called they live.
Speaker 2: And he wears like these special glasses they can see like aliens like through these glasses. No, not that.
Speaker 1: So they're like angels. Angels and aliens are like all around us. We just can't see him.
Speaker 3: Sure in the lizard people, according to the conspiracy theorist, don't.
Speaker 2: Forget about the lizard lizard, lizard lizard.
Speaker 1: Why is your hand going down when you say you know exactly what I mean? I don't think I do, Like, yeah, that's oh, let's get cross it a little more. It's all like a bat a fucking a lot you experience. Hold on, do you understand what's going on there? To be like hitting him in the back because then the job and they don't want to get bit. Yeah, it depends that they have teeth and that when there's nothing there, I guess everything get gumbed.
Speaker 2: You're being gumbed, No, nor am I. I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: That's a lie, totally lying. He just lied.
Speaker 2: You've ever been gummed?
Speaker 3: That's not appropriate?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so Scott, what we're doing is we're putting a lot of our stuff together and then throwing it out there.
Speaker 1: What do you have a notebook for?
Speaker 2: You have this for a while in my old work car, and I found it.
Speaker 1: We were laughing though with what we're just talking about and the Wheel of Aliens and now you have a book.
Speaker 3: We were laughing though, how your new work car already has food wrappers in it.
Speaker 2: I just got it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, fuck you deal.
Speaker 2: God damn it. I just got something.
Speaker 1: What you get food tested?
Speaker 2: Yet? Well, yesterday I got d Q because I wanted some d Q and Walker.
Speaker 1: Now you're a jerk up. I love stricken strip basket.
Speaker 2: No I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I hate you.
Speaker 2: You're the third.
Speaker 1: My boss said, that's like you got You're dumb. Women only get chickens.
Speaker 2: Easy to say.
Speaker 1: This is Boss listens to this, and he's you called him a woman.
Speaker 2: Anybody tell you're.
Speaker 1: Still on probation. He's a fiery.
Speaker 2: Ass' doing ship.
Speaker 1: Don't be mad at us because we're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the flame thrower all the way. No, team flat Nut.
Speaker 1: You are a flame thrower. Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'm not baseball pitching either. I know he's been flaming since he out out of South Dakota.
Speaker 2: Jesus there.
Speaker 1: He doesn't care for that particularly.
Speaker 3: There was the show I missed a couple of weeks ago, and I got not feeling well after work the hot chick. No, when Justin's like, are you coming out of the closet, Matt, and Matt got all pissy, I'm not in the fucking closet.
Speaker 2: I'm in the closet.
Speaker 1: Now you're out, you're flaming. I'm a flame thrower. Why have you ever tried the trick and strip back the baby?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 3: I worked at dairy Queen flamethrower got introduced the Bacon's fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: Igured the apple bacon.
Speaker 3: No, it'slopenial.
Speaker 1: You're wrong. You don't even know what's on your flamethrower.
Speaker 3: Loser who her loser? Laces out?
Speaker 1: Finkle? All right, any little football's next one? Yeah, go ahead? What's the goofers?
Speaker 2: Mensa? The Golden Gophers they got their fucking teeth kicked in by the Iowah Hawk. Guys, it is a flashback from happened to us last year at the homecoming game for the Gophers.
Speaker 1: No, that's dude, that game was close. We actually had a little bit.
Speaker 3: Had mad shit.
Speaker 2: No, I'm surprised she didn't.
Speaker 1: We let it halftime in that game that we were at.
Speaker 2: Were we Yeah? I was.
Speaker 1: Then they scored like twenty they scored twenty five point We actually had the lead. I was like twelve to seven or whatever the hell it was. It wasn't a big lead, but we had a lead at halftime.
Speaker 2: I remember they just kept running though.
Speaker 1: Then Yeah, yeah, Caleb Johnson just smoked us. We did not win that game. They had thirty one points before we got a first down.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: They had a bunt return for a touchdown, and I just kept watching. I'm like, I don't know why I'm watching this.
Speaker 2: So, so we were watching the game and I went to go make some food for us, and Katie's like, don't go back. I'm like, why this got an interception for a return? I was like, fuck, is she a sports fan? She called the sports ball.
Speaker 3: Oh so she's just appeasing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for.
Speaker 3: How long until that hammer falls and goes no, we're going to pump?
Speaker 5: That's a.
Speaker 1: That's another Queen reference for the hammered hammer to fall.
Speaker 2: You don't want to even listen to Queen lately.
Speaker 3: I always do ride my bicycle to ride my bisick.
Speaker 1: That's normally, though you're riding a bike, you normally gotta do it.
Speaker 2: First. What happened I didn't ride a bike.
Speaker 1: I walked. You get a d U. I and a bicycle too. By the way, operating over your chair doesn't have motor My dad got a d U. I had a bike. That's bullshit, bullshit. You're trying, well, you lost your license, you're trying to go by the rules, but you're operating something.
Speaker 2: South kot you can ride a horse and be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, South Dkota, you can do a lot of things to be fine. That's right. They also ride a horse. Yeah, for transportation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, how old is you?
Speaker 3: He's riding cowboys too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's enough.
Speaker 3: I can't believe the drag show video reference I sent you the other day went right over your head.
Speaker 2: He said firefight turnout gear.
Speaker 3: And I was like, all right, okay, because you almost made out with a dude when you were drunk at a strip show or drag show.
Speaker 2: Hey, aiden, this part we don't listen.
Speaker 1: Uh, the greatest golden gold coverage you're ever gonna eat right here, right now?
Speaker 3: Where's dustin? Keep us keep the floating.
Speaker 1: Dammit, I edit out.
Speaker 2: Nope, keep that funny for everybody else though. That's why I.
Speaker 1: Can't really, they probably don't know. It's like radio for two people right there. I'm also in the room of zero idea. What you're talking about?
Speaker 2: A boot? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, the Golden Gophers men's hockey team not doing well either. They are one in four and one at home. Yeah, I thought Scott would be happy about that. They were getting their teeth kicked in. Not a great year from Minnesota sports so far.
Speaker 2: US.
Speaker 1: The Gophers play Michigan State this upcoming week.
Speaker 2: That they do is at home, hopefully. I mean, we've been really fortunate to play against Michigan State and they've been really shifted the past few years. And I'm oh, we keep that going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that that teeth kicking and we'll get into that.
Speaker 2: How do you how do you?
Speaker 1: How do you beat Nebraska as bad as you do and then just not show up at Iowa? Hey, I got a quit, Like hold on, I think it's like, what is it twenty or something.
Speaker 2: Was last week? But for Nebraska is for like the broken chair or something like that.
Speaker 1: How do we even have We'll let the dogs in here's your uh where we like to let the dogs out section of the sports podcast. We should have just hit pause.
Speaker 3: So the Gophers, how's their season been?
Speaker 2: Going over.
Speaker 1: No, dude, I good h Drake May in that game, it looked like he'd never played quarterback. That whole offense was terrible. We couldn't run the ball, no, Drake Lindsay, Drake Lindsay, we couldn't run the ball. We absolutely nothing. It was so unbelievable how badly we played, and we played so well against Nebraska. It was just absolutely insane that we just got the break speed off as that bad.
Speaker 2: I don't I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand how or why that happened. And then PJ they got they got an interview with him at halftime, which that one I'm okay with. He's like, we just got to execute better. And then on offense, you know, we just gotta you know, just just one play at a time. You're gonna you're gonna get You're dude, I mean it's over. You're gonna lose.
Speaker 3: So Matthew, I see uh. With some of these recent openings, again, flex name has been floated out there. What's what's your thoughts and opinion?
Speaker 2: He's not taking the l s U job. I'll just say that he's not taking that. Why would they let him there? He hasn't keep it extending. Yeah, he has a giant Yeah. Anytime like a name name pops up, they extend him.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just say h L s U L s U offers him the job. It's not necessarily the contract that's gonna matter. It's everything around that spot. He can't he's he's actually recruited. Well here, he can't do it on the field. It's unbelievable. Like we have a decent team and we just get our teeth kicked in fun Ohio State that was almost as bad Iowa offense. Look like Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Minnesota football is akin to Bumidge State hockey.
Speaker 1: They be frozen four.
Speaker 3: They have never they will never get the top five star blue chip prospect.
Speaker 1: That's fair. I mean that's okay, But I mean these right now Fleck is getting them, he's not. Yeah, we got the number one recruit from Wisconsin, Cooy Parrich was recruited by Alabama like he was a top whatever recruit. Like we're keeping some of these, We're getting some.
Speaker 2: Of your nice you're not gonna get.
Speaker 1: We're getting five four star, five star guys.
Speaker 3: You're not getting top recruits like your Ohio States, Alabama. It doesn't matter anymore. The transfer portal chains literally everything. It doesn't matter who you get.
Speaker 2: They're staying. There's no no, no, I'm saying I'm going off of hit what he's saying doesn't matter what like five star you get or whatever, because five stars can get like sit behind like whoever amount of time and they just doesn't Fucking.
Speaker 1: Kirk Signetty last year in Indiana right had two stars are his highest flex recruiting. Well, we're getting four stars. We're getting good athletes here. We just can't put it together on the field. I mean, number one in Wisconsin offensive lineman was probably a top forty overall in the United States. Like, I mean, we're getting some decent players. Corey Parritch was recruited by very high teams. This Voss guy, I don't know if he's signed yet.
Speaker 3: Speaking of parents, do you see him leaving after this season?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we keep being shitty, I don't blame him.
Speaker 1: Were we five and three now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know it's at stort. Does he declare he's a sophomore? He ain't declared he can't.
Speaker 1: He gotta gotta go three years.
Speaker 2: Did that change?
Speaker 1: No, It's always been that sometimes though, Like you can red shirt a year. So like Drake lindsay after next year, because you know he's a freshman now, but he red shirted. You just gotta be three years out of high school. Okay, so he can't. But I why would you not take the money and go somewhere else?
Speaker 3: Well, especially with nil nowadays? If you mentioned it a few weeks ago, and I really liked that idea that your initial commitment should be a minimum.
Speaker 1: Of like two years for sure, two years you signing, I mean we're signing for We're giving two years, two years.
Speaker 3: And then cap nil. So it's uniform across the whole league. You get five million or ten million to distribute amongst your team, and that.
Speaker 1: Like you like, what did Oregon do this year? Nike's just opened up the floodgates and said whatever you need, They're just gonna pay whatever. And it didn't really work.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna do that in Minnesota? General Mills?
Speaker 1: No, who was who used to run that craft? No, who used to run that used carlor dealership that got in trouble? Oh, Denny Hecker, Yeah, you would have, Benny, thank you. Denny Hecker would have yeah, yeah, for sure? Tax evasion or whatever it was, Yeah, you would have been able to bury some more of that.
Speaker 2: Holy Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Shit, what happened? Breaking news on a podcast? Yeah, hey, tomorrow, you get your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story, and I need all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.
Speaker 2: I told you so from MLB. Aiden just sent me this. The Minnesota Twins will reportedly named Derek Shelton their new manager, according to multiple sources.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this.
Speaker 3: I just got it on the athletic as well.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this is linked up to us somehow. When I basically said that he's gonna be used to losing and not have a high end talent, the Twins are like, yeah, versus rights, you should probably just hire him. Roast is gonna want some talent. You know, he was just on the Yankees. The flarty guy played for the Cubs. They made the playoffs. Let's just go with Shelton. He's used to failure. Yeah, yeah, that's the breaking Is that the cheapest option?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the contract negotiations were the other way. Just send us how much money you think you should make, but you're not gonna offer us take ten off that you offer us, you offer me. It's like, you know, it's like they're taking bids. It's like the twins were taking bids. Like the is gonna do this job construction outfit. I'm gonna say that, you know, I mean, Shelton came in pretty low on the you know, the he's gonna do the yardwork. He's willing to take out, he's willing to do.
Speaker 3: The part of his contract is landscaping.
Speaker 1: He's gonna he's gonna do the freedom work.
Speaker 3: We're gonna save money on ground screws.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Clerity was young. He said he might try to sell some beers during the game. We didn't like that. It's bad luck. So, uh, you know, yeah, we had to take Shelton.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Do you think his favorite country artist is Blake Shelton?
Speaker 2: I don't fucking that's a cheap that's a cheap laugh.
Speaker 1: I'm just I was asking a question.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway, So we move on, move off.
Speaker 1: The Gophers and they're a horrible, horrible loss to Iowa. Why can we beat Iowa?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Camp's one and six right probably now one and seven? Uh, Minnesota Vikings. They also got their teeth kicked in on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: That was embarrassing against the fucking you know, I feel.
Speaker 2: Bad for Wins too.
Speaker 3: That fucker every time he picked his ass up off the turf he's hurting, was wincing.
Speaker 2: So there's a report that came out today from the Minnesota Vikings, and I think from no Is this morning. No, it's a couple of hours ago. Uh, he said that he is. He he wanted to keep playing.
Speaker 3: That's why the coach, that's why they went out and was like, that's toughest some bitch I've ever talked to.
Speaker 1: You don't trust the players. That's why you have coaches. You don't touch trust the players to say that you're good to go out there. And that's also why you have Like when he's crying on the sidelines and they don't bring him into like the blue tent, It's like, what's dude, He's like crying on the sideline.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't live I shoulder.
Speaker 1: He's fine, dude, it's and then you then you stude, and then you hear the laundry list of injuries that have been it's like broken and that's torn. What I mean, how bad I mean, whatever Brosber is, whatever.
Speaker 3: Shit's fucked up, why not let him out there with the bro throw.
Speaker 1: Even when it was even when it was twenty one to ten.
Speaker 3: You need to sound bite that.
Speaker 2: Let the bro throw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have dustin next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got that. That makes sense. But they won't.
Speaker 1: And that's why you can't trust the players. That's why he's a head coach. You have to tell them you're out, son. You're doing yourself.
Speaker 3: You're doing yourself and the team more harm than good by continuing.
Speaker 2: To right right now.
Speaker 1: And why I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, wearing that brace.
Speaker 3: He couldn't even get his arm up here like this, So most of his throws he wasn't like fully, they were three quarder.
Speaker 1: Half the the Jordan Addison throw against the Eagles should have been. But then he you know, he had some decent throws I'm imagining if he's got his feet set up right and he's not really using his shoulder to open up. But like the swing passes. There's the one you like against the Eagles where he missed the guy who's like eight yards, Like it's kind of a throwback by seven yards. The other way, the receiver doesn't even move. He just kind of looks at it like I can't get that.
Speaker 3: At what point does jetto be like I've had enough?
Speaker 2: He's actually you can tell he's getting frustrated.
Speaker 1: We're losing. That's that's frustrating.
Speaker 2: No, but it's not like we're losing like our team sucks. It's like our quarterback can't fucking throw right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and then what JJ McCarthy is coming back, but he obviously hopped whoever it was that fell on him almost fell on him on the Thursday night game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Addison, what is.
Speaker 1: Going on with Kevin O'Connell right now? Because this team, which what do we do? I mean, Sam Donald's not saving this team. Daniel Jones isn't saving this team.
Speaker 2: Sam Donald's not coming back.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying no, No.
Speaker 3: I mean if they were on the team, so the team isn't they wouldn't have been able to sign the players that they did had they signed Donald, honestly.
Speaker 1: But it's like the coaching right now, like we added what Jonathan Allen, Okay.
Speaker 3: The size Kelly Rogers, yeah, but the Mason.
Speaker 1: The secondary we didn't spend the money on buying them. I think that one hurts well. And you brought it up last week too, that hitman's not playing.
Speaker 2: No he's you say he's washed up.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna he's. I think you know what, I think Minnesota needs to do him a favor, trade him, trade him if he was willing, that can win him a super Bowl. We're not winning one this year. There's no chance in hell.
Speaker 2: So I have the injury report for the Viking and UH the Lions for Sunday's game. C J. Ham Hand did not That's funny. C J. Ham han Hand did not participate. Ocuna corner concussion did not. Cuda Cheetah, Josh Oliver tight end foot did not, did not practice. UH Jonathan Gunnard offensive offensive offensive ankle limited, Brian O'Neil knee limited, Isaiah Rogers shoulder limited, UH Darrisaw knee full. J J. McCarthy ankle full, Van Ginkel full.
Speaker 1: It's Wednesday, so a lot of those.
Speaker 2: But no, if you're seeing him here, he's very Ben Giggles determined to play on Sunday.
Speaker 1: That's good. It's good. I don't I don't think you're really mattered. I think Brian Flores and Kevin O'Connell have spent this whole off season reading press clippings about how great they are and how great this is going to be. And I think they're taking a step back for Ko koc Like everybody's saying, it's not me, it's not I'm not the first one coming up with this take, but I agree with it. You should give a play calling. We're stagging it in the first half. Dustin said it. We don't score any points in the first half. Second half, we kind of get like behind, and then you know it's just and I don't get why defenses in the NFL do this, but it's just in the defense, Oh, we've been kicking their asshole game, Well, let's just go into a soft zone and just try to kill time. No, just keep kicking their fucking ass.
Speaker 2: If I can do that really well at ninety eight, it's like, keep throwing the fucking mar kicking their ass, dude, just.
Speaker 1: Keep getting me. Like on defense, though, it's like teams will get up and then it's like, oh, we better go into this soft cush and then all of a sudden, you oh, they start getting the ball over the middle, they start creating. It's like then they got some momentum. Oh, we got a little bit of life left. It's like you let the life back into the game. I've never understood it.
Speaker 2: Vegas.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I'm not quite there yet. I'm not there yet. I'm partially.
Speaker 2: Depending on the sports the Lions they have. Kirby Joseph's safety need did not play or not practice. Craig runs right back, hamstring did not practice. Taylor Decker nobody shoulder limited. Maddox is the corners like a third string. Uh corner, Yeah, he's a hamstring.
Speaker 1: Again, I know your roster better than you.
Speaker 2: I thank you for And by.
Speaker 1: The way, your boy got a big extension today.
Speaker 2: I know I saw that. Let's fucking go Hutch.
Speaker 1: I hope he just got his money and does like what Byron Murphy Junr just did and just stop scaring.
Speaker 2: Mohammed is like a fucking four string hamstring did not He's limited, Malcolm Uh linebacker limited. And then that's really about it. Oh. Uh, Tarry and Arnold corner R carryon. Terry and tarn sounds the same, looks the same.
Speaker 1: Don't know it does not does.
Speaker 3: Was a t or t R Terryan though last week we asked Matt to spell something, and he's like, what, I don't want to I was today.
Speaker 1: I had a double check myself. Conduit sound pretty good good.
Speaker 2: I thought it went pretty good too.
Speaker 1: But I just think that the koc's got to give up play college. Someone's got change.
Speaker 2: Over.
Speaker 1: I get shut.
Speaker 3: Then I get the offensive line.
Speaker 1: I know, I just said that we're not winning the Super Bowl and I was just eating I'm taking that back. But at the offensive line, what's up with a show?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Is he getting hurt?
Speaker 2: He left again?
Speaker 1: He left the game?
Speaker 2: They well.
Speaker 1: Then Paul Allen was like, is that a pitch count thing or is he hurt?
Speaker 2: I heard that too, Like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: I mean O'Neill was hurt. What's up? I mean Ryan Kelly? Is he just retire already? I mean Fries and Donovan Jackson. I know up the middle has been great, but you're basically trying to work two people out of a five person system, and you're every other.
Speaker 2: Consistently.
Speaker 1: I mean Brandle like the first week that one shotgun that was a little high than the next week, airmails it over his head. It's not Calvin Johnson back. They're trying to pitch. So the offensive line is questionable. I think we can't can't bind them. We're gonna look back at the last offseason. Met more to us than we thought he did. THEO Jackson's not I haven't heard his name at all, but.
Speaker 3: Usually that's not a bad thing if you don't hear their name is.
Speaker 1: But you heard Cam buying them. That's right.
Speaker 3: It's because he kept getting interceptions, but.
Speaker 1: Also the big touchdown to AJ Brown or no DeVonta Smith, THEO Jackson jumped the route and left Isaiah Rodgers where he wasn't supposed to it. He was supposed to be back in deep coverage. She was the single safety over the top he wants in All twenty two.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: No, I just watched the game, and I know stuffy, so.
Speaker 2: He pays attention to the game and not his phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, accurate. And also my phone's on PA so I can't really mess with it because then if I mess it up, then it takes me a little while to get it back on track.
Speaker 2: That's right. Up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's dependent on the boom and the Amazon game. I had to like change the channel because he boomed before they kicked him that's never the case. Oh my god, this is this is terrible. This is not gonna help me in my Viking situation. But Jamir Gibbs, look look at the Lions here, Jamir Gibbs is a monster.
Speaker 3: Is he gonna score five tds on?
Speaker 2: I hope so?
Speaker 1: And I hope not.
Speaker 2: Do you do you want to do a shot bet? Straight up?
Speaker 3: Or speaking of shot bets, why don't we go the game? Why don't you pay up right now.
Speaker 1: Right now? No, let's do it on camera, on camera. I'll do a shot bet straight up, straight up. But I want the points, want the points, the point nine and a half I'll do I'll do a touchdown, we can do a pusch. We'll just do a push then. So it's either they wish they win by eight or if they only win by a touchdown, then it's a push. So it's plus seven the Lions plus seven because they're they're nine and a half points right now.
Speaker 2: In a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, so i'd be an idiot, which I am pretty much an idiot because I always take the Vikings. I'm idiot ish oh and dark. But there's a push aspect in there too.
Speaker 3: Why don't we wrap that's the first half here, and then we'll take a beer break.
Speaker 1: And yeah, hope Jared Goff gets syphilis.
Speaker 2: Why would you stop stop saying that? That's mean? What mean? All right?
Speaker 1: Be back my fault. His wife was the promiscuous one. Wow, that's a that's a.
Speaker 2: We got misconnections. We got a whole bit of other fun stuff. We got news of the weird, and we have vib Do you have a name game? I assoome Bruce?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Or I have something on from Twitter?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool? That works? The back listen to be Really Spooks one, two, three four, Beat your meat upon the floor, Beat your.
Speaker 1: Meat, Beat your meat five, six, seven, eight, Beat your meat with the roller of cake, Beat your meat, Meat Beer Belly Sports Podcast. Are you a fan of Minnesota sports? Do you need some Minnesota gear? If those are both a yes, go to sodastick dot com to get your original Minnesota inspired goods. If you haven't seen this stuff yet, you gotta check it out. One of my favorites design is the Minnesota Moon by Randy Moss or the John Randall Hatton I'm actually wearing right now. All of their upail is designed and screen printed here in Minnesota on super Soft Super Company shirts and hoodies. You'll love it. We're going to hook you up with fifteen percent off your next order. Use the promo code beer Belly one word for fifteen percent off. That is a sodastick dot com design by Minnesota's four Minnesotas. Code beer Belly for fifteen percent off your next door.
Speaker 5: Rise and Shine. Flavor Warriors Herbert and Gubberts has now opened at ten am weekdays and ten thirty Saturday and Sunday. Herbert and Gribberts is serious about delivering total flavor satisfaction through fresh baked bread, including gluten free hands, sliced meats and cheeses, fresh crisp veggies, bold sauces at chef inspired soups and sides. All students bring your school id for a free beverage with a sandwich, purchase order online and have it delivered. Start your day the adventurous way. Herbert and Gribberts at the corner of fifteen ten Vimigi Avenue.
Speaker 3: Craving top quality farm fresh flavor, Head to Angie's Acres in ach And, Minnesota, where your local source for one hundred percent wag U steaks delicious pork, pulchy products, cremium ground beef, and fresh garden vegetables, all raised and grown with care. Order online anytime at angie' ACRESMN dot com or call two one eight five one five three eight nine zero. They also do local drop offs. Check our Facebook page to see and we'll be near you. Angis Acres from our farm to your table the way nature intended.
Speaker 7: This is Lois from the Knob and Kettle Restaurant and Lounge where we serve our smoked prime rib Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of it Taska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you. The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 2: You trunk no, but this ought to do it.
Speaker 1: I would fire you if you want so goddamn beautiful out there, smell it, Yurin.
Speaker 2: The semi pro of sports Radio, beer Belly Sports, hay Bers, why are you loading a recliner ATV and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 1: Because I just saved one hundred buck, said home choice in bumigi use the promo code BBS as in Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 2: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 1: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 2: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cager raiders?
Speaker 1: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 3: Head to home choice in Bamigie today, use promo code BBS or Beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase. Welcome back to the second portion of our show, the live portion, Matt's favorite portion. Playing in the background, we got a little into Deep by some forty one, which sums up Blake Snell's start here for the Dodgers tonight.
Speaker 2: Which, be honest, I don't think it's even playing through the playback. You might be able to hear it on the live that we're playing because it doesn't even register on our playback. So there's that wonderful Yeah. I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 1: Holding stone soundcheck. Yes, Scott, we're a big deal, are we? I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's that's why we're the semi pros.
Speaker 1: We always have a technical issue, you know what.
Speaker 2: That's very accurate as well. We always have something.
Speaker 3: Is it we buy new equipment and then something else goes Is it the technical aspect of it? Or is it sorry? Or is it the producer?
Speaker 1: I don't know where is it not? Is it not picking?
Speaker 2: God, he's like, God, what a dick. No, I'm just trying to make sure that everything sounds. That's fine.
Speaker 1: The players were like blowing out.
Speaker 2: That's doing that the entire fucking day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's blowing out, blowing out your ass, blown your ass, blown out your ass, Parkman stepping on the tracks, the trains rolling through the.
Speaker 2: Great Calm down, Grover, I know what I knows. I know, cal.
Speaker 1: Hi, dude. I'm not sure who that was. It was that buffalo Bob, Bill Bob, he's the one to built the hole. Whatever he was.
Speaker 2: There was there? All right, what do you want to do? First? We have a lot of news paper.
Speaker 1: You know, we start off with yours.
Speaker 2: I know, but do you want to.
Speaker 1: Talk about the missle the twins since we got Deren Shelton. Yeah, since we're here, you guys can tear it up. Well, you had a reply from Dustin. Dustin said that he was.
Speaker 3: The uh so we posted on our Facebook page. Well, Matt posted the first breaking news, and I posted a subsequent post that as Bruce and I were talking during the break, is it like when the Coney needs a road project done and they just sent it out to the lowest bidder taking bids?
Speaker 1: But Dustin replied with a Shelton was a bench coach glue guy for the Bombas squad twins. Both Maloro and Rocco loved him and he was figured to be a manager eventually. Unfortunately he chose Pittsburgh this year. He was a quality control coach for Toronto. Not the sexy higher but a good old school baseball.
Speaker 2: I'll give him that.
Speaker 1: He's not like an analytical guy. That's why I didn't like the flairty guy if anything like, I mean, I kind of assume they take him because he can take a loss, you know That's what I base.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and still get considered for openings.
Speaker 1: But you know what Dustin said, I'll give him a little bit of that. It's kind of this he's an old school baseball guy, which I.
Speaker 2: Kind of want.
Speaker 1: I didn't want a whole lot of analytics because there's still a field of the game analytics.
Speaker 2: Trust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's still like analytics can be a part of it, but there's also like a trust your gut guy. The dude's going into the sixth has seventy five pitches, Let him go. I don't care if the analytics tell me.
Speaker 3: Well, the third time through the lineup, everybody as would say, let the bro throw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks Walter Gutkins. So yeah, I mean that's kind of what kind of happened today. We had some breaking news on a podcast, which is kind of tough. I mean, now we get to say it, but the whole world already knows about it by.
Speaker 3: The time you're listening to us tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, you were at the Silver Creek Saloon last Wednesday. That was a fantastic, great hospitality for having us. Yeah, these guys are joking with me about it being a family reunion. I only had three, well two people there. My mother and my brother oh three, and my cousin. So then there was a lot of other people there. But it was kind of nice to have a group of people there actually listening to us.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It was a nice following that we like, Yeah, a lot of people there. It was nice. It was really good, good times. We will for sure be doing more of that in the future.
Speaker 3: Then we get some shots from the cheap seats like always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fun. That was fun. That was good. Scott just under the the damn Marino thing was funny.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Brad Mayre from h Team Industries was no dumb you know, you could hear some of that. That was good. It's good to your little neative comments back and forth. Kind of fun. But yeah, it was a great place to be. Joe Mayor, thank you for letting us be out there, Justin. Awesome for showing up. Giving your shirt to Dustin. Justin given to Dustin.
Speaker 2: Your nephew made an appearance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's right, it was. It was a four person Yeah, I forgot about it. God damn.
Speaker 2: I want to work some audios.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you work some audio, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I don't like a lot of it, because I can't hear a lot of it.
Speaker 3: It's driving me clean the ear wax out of your ears like this.
Speaker 1: There it goes. Just put it in.
Speaker 3: WHOA get the soothing sounds of commercial.
Speaker 2: Plug it in, plug it in. Okay, that's want to make sure ching, what.
Speaker 1: Said ching?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just want to make sure that's that's what you said.
Speaker 1: What if I said something different? Would you want me to say it again?
Speaker 2: Nope, you don't mean well enough. What was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, wow, wow, yes, that was Yeah. I like Scott give Donny. Should have gave Donny baseball a call bench coach for the Toronto Blue Jays. I doubt he'd come here, though.
Speaker 2: Do you think you would?
Speaker 1: I don't think you would have. Not sexy enough, No, I no, I Did's a sexy I think that's a sexy manager. You'll pick. I just don't think he know for him? Oh yeah, for sure. We're not spending money.
Speaker 3: The whole state wants us to sell the owners the Travis bring back Roco.
Speaker 2: He absolutely hates Rocco.
Speaker 1: By the way, he had boots on the ground there.
Speaker 2: Remember you tube both have a shot. Just talk about that. Would you throw on the bus while you have a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna take it on the next time he's live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is gonna be. It's either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever he's got a chance. The you know, Philadelphia, I mean I was a little confused, Like he said, Philadelphia wins ten by ten plus they did win by six. They so they I mean they did hit the over.
Speaker 3: So not for the terms of your bet.
Speaker 1: No, that's not for the terms of our bet. But I wasn't sure. I'm glad they taken a shot because my Vikings are not doing well.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunate speaking of Owen shots, since we're on the last right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the temberlelves did beat the Portland Trail Blazers and Chauncey Billups.
Speaker 3: And they've already cut a plea deal with him and they sent him to ten years in purgatory with the Twins.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's gonna be the manager with Garrett Shelton. No, he's got to go play point guard again for the temperwarfs. Aw.
Speaker 2: That's that too, all right, not really.
Speaker 1: I mean, Mike Conle Mike Conlin have got to be about the same age. They had to have played at least at the same time.
Speaker 3: So Matt Matt's taken Bruce his favorite, because you made a bet that Portland was gonna be and honestly, without Aunt going off for forty one, it probably would have been the other way around. It was only what a four point victory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't by very much what we set straight up though, we.
Speaker 1: Set straight up to it. Yeah, so what are we What are we doing with the bet with the Lions? Are we do I get to plus seven or are we gonna go straight up?
Speaker 2: Let's wait till we get through our picks. Okay, we can discuss.
Speaker 1: Well, we started that in the first half, so I was just trying to clarify the deal.
Speaker 2: It's called the teas in the business.
Speaker 3: Oh so that's all you do is tease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn right, all right, that.
Speaker 1: Sounded so.
Speaker 2: Teas unless it's Peyton.
Speaker 8: That motherfucker knows how funny would that have been. Though, They fire Rocco, They go through the managerial process and like, hey, buddy, come back for a little less money.
Speaker 1: Jesus and g this will be here. We're sorry, we didn't mean to fire you.
Speaker 3: The twins need to stay in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 2: We're sorry.
Speaker 1: That would have been awesome.
Speaker 3: I guess the grass wasn't greener on the other.
Speaker 1: Billy Martin and George st Steinbrenner from The Yankees like you get fired, be gone for a little bit, get hired again, and then he get fired again.
Speaker 2: That's good, all right? You're ready for are you?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the misconnections?
Speaker 2: Connections?
Speaker 1: Do you have your sound stuff ready?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Let's get ready to rumble.
Speaker 2: Talked over my thing? That's fine, what fucking deal with it? I'm gonna have to because it's to do it again.
Speaker 3: It's time for miss Connections with Matt Geffery.
Speaker 2: Miss Connections the emotional fun kind. I boarded in Los Angeles. They departed us and had us remove our luggage. They rebord lest Forty minutes later, we were delayed another hour and a half. On the plane, the girl next to me was on the phone with her situation breaking up for the entirety of the delay. All that being said, my beautiful flight attend then and I locked eyes and smiled at each other the entire flight. I don't know her name, and I and I now have a crush on her, but she made the entire experience tolerable flight three to zero one three l a X to Philly smiley face emoji.
Speaker 1: Doesn't aren't there names like on there?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They locked eyes? I mean we you can't see her.
Speaker 1: I mean I haven't been on a flight in a while. But aren't they like on their lapel?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Aren't they? Did? They did? They not have to have them on them?
Speaker 3: And the last flight I was on the head Yeah, I thought so too. Maybe, but that's their job to smile and flirt with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I bet you thinks strippers like them too. They did.
Speaker 2: She said she liked me, and I was hand She shut up, all right, miss connection Ah. I was halfway through reading an open letter from the exact sort of person I wanted to speak to, but I didn't realize the time of the letter of the letters to refresh have just elapsed, so when I clicked away, the letter was along along with the person's profile disappear sad face emoji Carl crime face emoji. I didn't even get to take note of her username another sad face emoji now now aimlessly scrolling through the profiles from her country to see if I can spot her. Another crime face emoji.
Speaker 1: Use is it too much.
Speaker 2: Have other people experience misconnections? Also, if anyone knows a thirty five year old or thirty four year old question mark woman from northeast Northwest China who wrote an open letter dated fifteen October twenty twenty twenty five under the hashtag femomism, let me know under what fenomism feminism? Yep, nailed it.
Speaker 3: We could beat.
Speaker 2: Verbatim, whateverbatim, whatever you got it first. I love first what bottom jeans the boots here? Once you while we're reading stuff, scout Jesus, write down possible show title names. Yeah, because I can't do it. Pictures as you want. Misconnection Seattle soundcheck we met at the end of the sound check line. You were wearing a puffer jacket which later you told me was failing to repel water and carry the pizza box. We ended up pretty much spending the entire concert together and chatting in between. However, I was too shy and shell shy from how how great the concert was, how how great the counter was to ask for your number at the end, and I I've been kicking myself for that dot dot dot. It been a shot in the dark. But if you happen to see this, shoot me a message.
Speaker 1: A lot of these people use the dot dot dot a lot. You know, period period, period, And what is is that? What does that insinuate? Is that insinuating something? I don't know? It could pause maybe, yeah, but that's like at the end, like why is he like triple ending it? He knows it's over because he was a loser and couldn't ask for the number.
Speaker 2: You should have shot a shot. Shot you don't take, Thanks Wayne Gretzky, and you.
Speaker 1: Got one shot the opportunity, opportunity yourself and the music, the movement you won't.
Speaker 2: You did mention the Eden subreddit at one point, So I'm so, I'm so. I'm hoping there's a chance for a redemption throw away throw away because my friend would tease me relentless, relentless for this dot dot dot update. Thanks for the support. The odds aren't looking good, alright, looking too good. Take this as a friend of my minder to shoot your shot while you have the chance.
Speaker 1: Tyler that it's like keeping it open ended, So.
Speaker 3: That would totally be Matt if he ever did a misconnection. Usually gonna throw away because my friends would tease me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dot dot dot. No, I just don't tell him about half the stuff I do.
Speaker 2: I don't even know half should I do.
Speaker 3: Or we tell him not to do something and he does it anymore, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I want to learn the hard way. Let me alone. My dad would tell her that too. In Buffalo Misconnection, I was on Elmwood today, turning into a gas station to get gas. Traffic was coming in the opposite direction, so I had to wait to turn. You pulled up next to me and sat there for several seconds before calling me a dickhead and driving off. Are you okay? Do you need a hug? Why are you so upset?
Speaker 1: Don't be a douche?
Speaker 3: Sorry for and it's it's like a question mark too, the triple ellipses.
Speaker 1: All right, this one, great, President.
Speaker 2: This one is in Invergrove Love Connection. Saw you making out with another man. I guess you love him more than me. I decided to move on too. That's tough.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what's up?
Speaker 2: Great? That's a good one. Next one in Chippy Falls, where Peyton used to live.
Speaker 1: I was just saying, what's it like? The other one kind of hits home too, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Peer Pleasure In chipplewa falls her. There is a few few women that go to Peer Pleasure in Chippewa to meet up. I'm a male looking for a female to meet there. Meet up there. If this is really happens, please let me know.
Speaker 1: That's not like that. That's where he wants a connection. That's assert and to slot me, he's sitting outside that door.
Speaker 2: Read it, you got it? Next one, I used to know that. I used to know. I used to know a lady and Bmigi that loved to love taking directions. Sometimes she needed a slight direction and discipline, but love the whole game. If you are her, tell me where we met up and what you refer to me as put puts put still curious, put still curious, and your age and the headache, and I'll get back to you. Have a great evening.
Speaker 1: How was somebody supposed to know this?
Speaker 3: You're not going reference that inside joke?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: What if they don't get it?
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: You like directions and I gave you directions.
Speaker 2: You tell me what you know what I mean? Go on, Scott detailed, Matt, you.
Speaker 1: Got a hands up going down load. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This one? Next one is in Coleburn's in soccer rabbits. Correct, you were at Coleburn's. God, can't I finish?
Speaker 1: None of them are going to be that good.
Speaker 2: Correct you were at Colburn's and soccer rabbits last week? You are, you are a tiny ampetite and you had your daughter with you. I couldn't stop thinking about you. So I'm trying to try my luck. So where so how we were parked by each other? You were getting a ride from an older gentleman who looked like he was napping. I know your daughter's seen me. She she was smiling big each time we saw each other. Please contact me. I'm safe. Exclamation points.
Speaker 1: That's for by the way, you guys are making about when I said now, I said shoe, he said he shother.
Speaker 2: You're right, that is misconnections this week.
Speaker 1: That was good. There's like some of them are like like the one, It's like he's just he's just like, Hey, I'm gonna be at Peer Pleasures be you read, dude, and you want to go. He must work there.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be the creep sitting in the parking lot watching it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you think that the owner is gonna be what is he doing. That's a lot of grunting.
Speaker 2: What is he doing? Thank you forrest gump.
Speaker 3: I'm sure here's about your education.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's more E.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more E.
Speaker 1: And that's that's weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: No, no, you hear that in a Peer Pleasures parking lot and leave, go run fast weekend, no parking lot push up? Yeah, take her to the or one of the one of those one of those other deals were like they like jumped down, do a push up and then one of the burpies. Yeah, Matt somehow found a way to get gentlemen in a parking lot doing push ups. One shirt list, the other one had his shirt on I'm doing push ups and then the other one was doing burpies.
Speaker 2: I miss that second one.
Speaker 1: Fuck no you didn't you send us a video.
Speaker 2: But there was still like a thirty seconds of him actually doing push ups.
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: They're sitting in the Hopson Union parking lot. Yeah TikTok.
Speaker 9: Yes, no, no, no, no, no, we were talking, was talking to some of his former accounts and yeah, Matt would just set the parking lot and du tik tok.
Speaker 1: And then the security guard had to tell him he can't do him in the.
Speaker 2: Hallway line because I didn't never.
Speaker 1: I know, I believe you, but I don't want it because it's funnier the way I heard it. I ran, you can't do tiktoks in the college halls anymore.
Speaker 2: I now, I've watched plenty of tiktoks while I'm sitting in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Or what benefit do you think they had for lying and telling Dustin that you were doing to me out of the bus?
Speaker 2: Cause this checks?
Speaker 1: Uh okay?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, what do you want to do now?
Speaker 1: Alright, let's do the news?
Speaker 2: The news, all right?
Speaker 1: Start off?
Speaker 2: Where Kevin has been? Where is Kevin?
Speaker 1: This black bear pays a visit to a Montana distillery? That has to be that does Kevin? Hey bear took a stroll through downtown Bosman, Montana, and was recorded by security cameras when he paid a visit to the outdoors seating area of a distillery. Bosemans Spirits Distillery shared the footage of the bear exploring the business outdoor seating area on Tuesday. I wonder if he's just kind of getting like the grounds ready to like when he really goes in there and attacks. Posts also includes cell phone footage of the bear running across the street after completing his self guided tour. So he didn't actually get in there and get any of the brew, but I bet he's looking forward to it. I bet his nose sniffed it out. Kevin was like, Yeah, there's cigarettes smoked here and beer being drank. Alarming study ranks states most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse, and the prediction.
Speaker 2: Is dire for New Yorkers to populate it.
Speaker 1: You know what it It just doesn't really break it down one, two, three, So I'm just gonna read.
Speaker 3: A little remote areas, Yeah, do better.
Speaker 1: Beware the Big Apple Apocalypse. Heading to the hinterlands during a zombie apocalypse might seem like a survival flick cliche. However, experts agree that populated centers are terrible places to be undead rised from their graves, with New Jersey topping the list of the least zombie proof states per recent survey by a gambling side. I'm not saying their name, yeah right. Meanwhile, the Empire State placed fifth on the countdown, proving that even our legions of gritty citizens wouldn't prevent us from getting overrun. In a New York minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd have to be up in lake small town nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How does one scientifically gauge such as seemingly far fetched hypothetical? The experts at blank had a pretty smart solution. They evaluated each state's level of zombie preparedness scientifically in parentheses, based on six s metric six key metrics population deap to see, percentage of water area, number of community hospitals and number of airports, a number of fishing, hunting and trapping stores, and the number of military bases. So yeah, the populated areas, which are always kind of like the big thing disease would run rampant. Yeah, I think it runs rampant right now without zombies.
Speaker 2: Right, that's who you're talking to?
Speaker 1: Who am I talking to?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: What kind of disease?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt?
Speaker 1: What diseases?
Speaker 2: For her?
Speaker 3: Politics?
Speaker 1: Tuesday?
Speaker 2: For Matt?
Speaker 3: Why you got penicillin last week?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right.
Speaker 1: Ohio State Representative Thaddeus Klaggert of Lincoln County introduced a bill in the state House in late September that would declare AI systems non sentiment entities and ban them from gaining legal personhood. What w C H m H TV reported that the bill seeks to prohibit people or other AI systems from marrying AI. Matt your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I like using my AI, but I will never marry it.
Speaker 1: So like the whole Megan movie thing, you wouldn't you got a sext all you and try and marry you. No, you're not even talking to it.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was uh that was pretty fast. No, all right that conversations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You're gonna talk to and you don't think there's a chance you could fall in love? No, they start giving you the right answers.
Speaker 2: Because no, man, you're so always going to agree with me. I don't want that one. I bet that you know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I bet the AI right now doesn't agree with you.
Speaker 2: Bet you don't think it see right now?
Speaker 1: Bet it does also doesn't Hey, the bark that you're you're you're good with the live ones that would be getting a hand job right now. We couldn't get a beer.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he just fucked up his camera for his computer.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: On October tenth, during the nine am mass at Saint Peter's Basilia in the Attic, an unidentified man climbed the altar of confession, dropped his pants to his ankles and urinated on the site. The Mirror reported hundreds of tourists wots on as plain clothes officers approached him. The Holy Peer that's a good one was quickly removed from the premises after flashing a full moon at the gathered masses. Pope Leo was reportedly shocked. It was unclear whether he or another efficient was leading the service.
Speaker 2: I feel like Dustin would have been there.
Speaker 1: You think Dustin was the Dustin's the holy the Holy Peer. Yeah, boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: So Jada just said, I always say thank you to my AI, so they remember how nice I was when they take over and don't kill me.
Speaker 1: Mart And you're just and you were just saying a second ago. You're like, oh, don't listen, Ada, Ada, she's a real person. You've better. Hey, Jada, how's that second l feel.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 2: We don't know. It's fascy football talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I joined exclusive club with Jackson.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. This is the last one. But this might be the most important.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, so hold on to.
Speaker 1: Your butt cheeks. Japanese butt breathing technique fuck yeah could help people with lung conditions all right, we're saving the world here people. All right, we tried for get a breath of this not so fresh air. Japanese and US researchers have developed a groundbreaking treatment for people who can't breathe through their lungs by delivering oxygen where the sun doesn't shine.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Results from the first human clinical trial testing the so called butt breathing technique suggest that it's safe and well tolerated, pushing the cheeky alternative one step closer to becoming a real lifesaver.
Speaker 2: Scott Kimara, let's try something.
Speaker 1: No, you want to suck his ass? No, it's weird. Yeah, what about? What about what I'm saying? It's making you want to get closer to help him?
Speaker 2: I don't more than anybody else.
Speaker 3: Maybe I have not yet today.
Speaker 1: It might sound like a sketch from Saturday Night Live, but the ig Nobel Prize winning idea actually steals a page from Nature's playbook. Loaches, a type of bottom dwelling fish, usually breathe through their gills, but when oxygen runs low, they're known to swim to the first surface and gulp air and swallow it. The air moves through their digestive track where oxygen is absorbed into the bloodstream before the rest of his expelled through the anus. Matt, you were talking out of your ass for a while.
Speaker 2: That's why his.
Speaker 1: Man I ask you a question, Well, a venture, do you guys ever think you're AI because you know what? See our uh nay word? I don't want to say it because you have one and it sh'll probably pop off here does not like me? Does not. I'll say the exact same thing that Jada says, and it won't be like I can't find that. I'm like, I hate you need so much. I gave it the enunciate I've enunciated. It's not always Blake smell. I'm otherwise. My enunciation is pretty damn good.
Speaker 2: Anything else. We do have our picture?
Speaker 3: We got Yeah, why don't we do our picture?
Speaker 2: All right? Turn this down? Then? Sorry?
Speaker 1: If we want to do the name name we can do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we still do the name game. It's better when like two of us will win. Two other people are here.
Speaker 1: Closer than I thought it.
Speaker 2: All right, so name game. Let me pull stuff worse. Okay, you have it. It's on the other page. If you want to pip it over I'll give it back to you. Okay, cool, that's fine too. I will take that, thank you. All right, So pay for the picks.
Speaker 3: It's time for this week's beer Belly Sports Pick them brought to you by Better Edge. Sign on to better edge dot com or download the app and put in the code BBS and get twenty bucks on us.
Speaker 2: That's right, twenty dollars on us. We use that promo code BBS when you sign up.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Alexa is a girl in a girl's house. Fine, that makes sense. Scotchy Jada said to you that it was closer than she thought it was. It was a thirty point spread, and she thought she was gonna get murdered.
Speaker 2: All right. First one is vanity versus the long horns. This is a tough one. I don't have Scott's pick or a spot. I don't have Dustin's pick in front of me. Uh. Longhorns are favored by two and a half points. Vander Belt is number nine the country. Texas longhorn our number twentieth in the country. This is gonna be in Austin and the longhorn affair by two and a half. What do you guys have.
Speaker 1: Horns?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: Uh? Mister Patton has Texas as well. Okay, I'm going diego Pavia. I'm gonna go with Y. They're nine for a reason. They're been terrible. And then arch Manning really hasn't done much this year, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see he got arrested recently.
Speaker 1: Arch Manning. Yeah, just like sucking in a football field. I didn't see it. It was that's a decent one.
Speaker 4: Was Oh.
Speaker 1: I was just say, what sucking go to a football field. It must be in decent exposure. Who do you got, Jeffrey?
Speaker 2: I want to go with Vandy as well too in this one.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what they're the Commodores.
Speaker 2: It took me aead. I was like, I don't even know what their their their name.
Speaker 4: Is in.
Speaker 3: Why don't that they were just on college game days?
Speaker 2: Should have been South Aota State in NDSU.
Speaker 1: That goal for you. Nate Bargatzi said that, you know, maybe it should have been them, but he was happy that they were finally.
Speaker 3: In the top ten because it was Bandy and miss You on college game day last week and Bandy won.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did all right. Next one, it's gonna be the Irish versus This is our dog game of the week Irish versus the Boston College Eagles. Notre Dame is favorite at twenty eight and a half points. This is gonna be in Boston, by the way too.
Speaker 1: Dustin's taking Notre Dame. Notre Dame, all right, go ahead, I'm gonna id every time. I every time I picked one way or the other on this, it works the other way. But I'm gonna take Boston College in Boston College. I don't know anymore. I'm losing by a lot. I'm falling off the.
Speaker 3: A either after me, Lucky Charms and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with great, great, great dominated. I'm gonna go with the Irish in this one. You're gonna kick the shit out of them on.
Speaker 3: The Boston College b season one and seven.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one and seven of the year, Irish are twelfth in the nation. They are five to two in the.
Speaker 1: Year freshman quarterback, they had a Notre Dame's got an elite running game. They have two running backs are outstanding. And then you have a lot of former football players on that team, like Jerome Bettis junior. There's a Fitzgerald.
Speaker 3: I think there's a his Tori's kids still on it or did he graduate.
Speaker 2: No Tory Hunter. Yeah no, here's a UNLV for a while.
Speaker 3: Will he transferred because he was a he was a wide receiver for the Irish.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't charge the speaker?
Speaker 2: All did it die?
Speaker 1: It just died. Now nobody can hear us on Facebook. That's it. We'll just ended after this.
Speaker 2: Louder, you can get the mini mics you want to bring it up.
Speaker 1: Now, that's all right. We'll just finished after this.
Speaker 2: All right? Then, the Golden Gophers taken on the Michigan State Spartans. Gophers are favored by three and a half points in this one in Minnesota. Oh shit, fucker d it quick?
Speaker 3: What you got, Matthew.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with the Golden golphers of this one three and a half points. I think they're gonna get bounced back after the shit kicking that they gotten from Iowa last week down in Iowa City. I'm gonna go to go for this one.
Speaker 3: See, seeing that Michigan's zero and three on the road, I'm gonna go with the Goophers as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dunstan's going Goofers. Just I'm gonna go with the Gophers too. I'm just thinking about just to try to help him every time I pick him.
Speaker 3: It seems like the Jada said they can hear us.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, all right. Now to the NFL side, the Falcons versus the Pats. Six and a half points for the for the Pats. Patriots are six and two in the year, the Falcons are three and four, and he has Kirk Cousins looking for a trade.
Speaker 3: Apparently he submitted a request today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, submitted a question last year.
Speaker 3: I am going to go with Drake May and the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Okay, good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take I'll take Rabel in the Pats, and then so is Dustin.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with him as well too. I just don't feel like it's just the Patriots have been looking for the good lately. Drake May has been showing a lot since its last year. Well, Abril has been a really good coach for he would.
Speaker 3: Be a very good comparable for people going what what has JJ done? Drake May was dog shit last year and now he's looking very competent this year.
Speaker 1: Give JJ some time. Yeah. Well, and Rabel's a really good coach, dude. But he's not an offensive coach. No, but he's a good coach. I mean there's a difference there. You get your ex's and o's down, and you get people like you know, like right now, our team's off fall starts off sides. All these other committed penalties.
Speaker 3: Undisciplined, Yeah, very undisciplined.
Speaker 1: Where I think Rabel has a very disciplined He's out on the field with those guys and.
Speaker 2: He's not even aware he just taking shots.
Speaker 1: Apparently. I heard a story where Rabel is like very hair and he like shaved like a tuxedo one day and he was walking out. He's a he's a very hairy man. Apparently.
Speaker 2: Next one, does that help your pick? No Chiefs versus the Bills. This is more like your prime time game like in later the NFL season.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs are favored by a point in a half. This is gonna be in Buffalo. Buffalo is favored by I'm sorry, buffles teeth, a favor by a point and a half. Bills are five to two, The Chiefs are four and three.
Speaker 1: Bruce Witch, you got uh, Dustin's got Buffalo. I'll take Kansas City. They've won. They've kind of been a little bit better later just lately. I mean, I know, James cook just went off, but I don't know. That's a tough one, Scott, Katie K.
Speaker 3: I'm going with your bills.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 1: And happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Buffalo Bills sixty five years ago their franchise was granted.
Speaker 2: Oh, next one, it's gonna be the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 1: Where are you picking?
Speaker 2: I said, I said the Bills. I may not say it. I wrote it down.
Speaker 1: But a power trip that he never listens is like happy Birthday. I'm like, dude, it's like, you listen, but you don't listen.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go with the Bills as well. Now, next one is gonna be a Missiltle Vikes taking on the Detroit Lions. The Lions are faved by eight and a half points. Vikings are four or three and four in the year two and two on the road, Lions are five and two and three and h at home.
Speaker 1: Bruce shot out, what do you give me the seven points?
Speaker 2: She want seven points? Fuck it?
Speaker 1: I don't care if I gotta take a shot. I gotta take a shot for my boys in Purple picking the Vikings. JJ McCarthy Andrew van Geko's gonna be back. I think the Lion's coming off of Bye overlooking this squad because they should. And Dustin has the the he has some he's got a fever and the only solution is kiddy.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: He's going last.
Speaker 3: Okay, since we were talking wedding crashes early earlier.
Speaker 1: Okay, really, Scott.
Speaker 2: You've got a kid, and Justin's gonna go with the Vikings as well, had a boy, so of course he has a Purpositivity later on, I think he told me he's going to record it later on tonight and said it to me later on. So you might have two shows. You have this show coming out Thursday morning and Positivity coming out Thursday morning as well too.
Speaker 3: Also, since we're talking other shows, check out our two other shows, Silver Bullet Sessions featuring Travis Kruth and Sam. He's talking about how and then as well as.
Speaker 2: The buys and bits from Ja down in Sisseton. He's a Giant and d s U fan and also what is uh Gophers the Golphers out the dark for Vince right?
Speaker 1: Yes, I couldn't remember the.
Speaker 2: You want to do a liner for me for that?
Speaker 1: Do it right now? Right for the people sports?
Speaker 2: What I'm asking you like on air production meeting. Do you do you want to do a liner for either h N s U or for uh by Gophers? You pick?
Speaker 1: Well, he hates the Big Ten, so probably it's different because it's non hockey. Do you still hate the Big Ten?
Speaker 2: With football?
Speaker 3: And it changed college hockey? But I don't really cheer for the Gophers anymore for.
Speaker 1: For hockey reasons anything like the Restless.
Speaker 3: You too, it's not or it's not athletics based. There's something academic.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: Well, Clem hask you just let the team watch TV and pass them.
Speaker 3: No, no, some policies that they had. Oh fuck camp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a beer spill off. That's that's our second or third beer spill on beer Belly Sports. The one time Matt Jeffery spilled a thh C drink on Dustin Patten's rug and it was red.
Speaker 2: It was red.
Speaker 1: That was long long.
Speaker 3: Time ago, Matt's cut off at his own bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: That's that's tough.
Speaker 3: Oh it's slanted, Well, it's only.
Speaker 1: Slanted where you hit it. You gotta be better than that. You're a beer salesman.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh that's probably good though, for a beer salesman. Spilling beer probably gets free beer.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, is there anything else we would like to cover? You want me to do? You want to do the name game for you? Scott? Sure?
Speaker 2: All right, since you guys don't do anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing they need to to come up with the questions. I don't want to take them, and I don't want to do them. So they're is that.
Speaker 3: Scott, who are you talking about? Holy fuck? Give him till he's thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming JJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jada said she could hear us. Well, she didn't specify. He's getting there, That's what she said.
Speaker 1: All Right, here we go, name game. You can hear me. Just put the music on so and then clean up your mess. I want to say a series of names that are going to lead to a movie or a sports team or whatever the hell. The series of names lead tube guess Sir Kevin McDonough, Captain Phineas J. Tucker, Alex McDonough, Larry Valentine, and Chuck Levine.
Speaker 2: I've heard the last the Chuck Levin.
Speaker 3: This whole thing sounds familiar. I'm just drawing a blank.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to switch to the actors names? Yeah, Scott, sure, Nick Schwartzon, Dan Eckroyd, Jessica Biel, Kevin James, Adam Sandler.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I see it, Scott. I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry correct.
Speaker 2: God give you well, you have to Kis.
Speaker 1: He was right, and he gave you like at least five seconds.
Speaker 2: I know I fucked up.
Speaker 1: All right, Here we go Longhorns, thunder.
Speaker 2: Us A, Warriors.
Speaker 3: Nets, Scott, Kevin Durant.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Coming after that is the Sons and the rockets. All right, here we go, last one. Scott's got a commanding lead.
Speaker 2: All the marbles right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better get in the first four actually I put five in this one. Lieutenant Jim wash Out, Feffenbach.
Speaker 2: Matt hot Shots, fucking wash Out, get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Whalleyes, Jim Cryer movies, fucking that's awesome. The second was that Charles Martley.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just like he was just in the movie. He was just fighting. As soon as you said wash I knew what it was. I was thinking I should have saved that for later, But I'm like, no, get here, You'll do it early and then they'll just overgloss it.
Speaker 2: Just come back to your mic and say that.
Speaker 1: My dad was the Hunter.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a really that's a good movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scott was talking about JJ and Jada as well, got Chuck and Larry. Well, that's uh all I have. I don't really want to. I don't really have anything good on the Twitter one.
Speaker 3: It's just like how to When the fuck did we get ice Cream?
Speaker 2: Great movie?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Scott loves that in that movie.
Speaker 2: That's a great movie. That's that.
Speaker 1: I might be the only person that's like piano Man, Piano Man, real CD.
Speaker 2: You scratched my CD?
Speaker 1: Why watch it when you can watch it here? Folks, you're leading here, go ahead, take a bow, you're leading. Actors back for Scott Wilson.
Speaker 3: My name is Jeff Potato.
Speaker 1: He's not done yet. Put the corner in Scott.
Speaker 2: Wilson because he's hungry. He's running on fumes. He's what running on fumes?
Speaker 1: The word you gave the shotgun pistols to the camera he has, it's like it's a it's a thing. Now it's his things. Got it?
Speaker 2: Roo Roo?
Speaker 1: I might be on my deathbed and just what the he doesn't listen at all? That should I wear this rodeo pants?
Speaker 2: Pants boots.
Speaker 1: You picked it up in broad daylight? I don't know what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Oh, Jada, what's that from? Is that from the rar? Stevie? Oh? Yeah, you picked and bra daylight? I got good job, Jada.
Speaker 1: Jada, Matthew, Angelica, Jeffrey the actor knows it.
Speaker 2: Uh, what do we learn today?
Speaker 1: Will not a damn thing?
Speaker 2: I a couple of things. Actually, what's that that Billy G likes playing saxophone? Who Billy G likes playing saxophone? That is a running first show title.
Speaker 1: Billy ge saxophone is Billy Geez. Matt's a big fan of making fun of somebody when they say Schnell, not schnell nell schnell.
Speaker 2: There's no h in it.
Speaker 1: Snell there there you go.
Speaker 2: Yell at me all the time. I do not fucking ship?
Speaker 1: Did do I make fun of your reading?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do, Yes, I don't. I refuse to. I sit here all the time when it just be and you and I'll just say the word properly that you're you're stumbling upon. I'm never like andiot, there's not an engine there? Fucked hard, he said, Yeah, that's okay. You always that's what you always hide behind somebody else. How excited for Christmas season? Are you guys?
Speaker 2: It's here Christmas? No, no, no, one.
Speaker 1: Holiday at a Hey, dude, somebody came out. That's not her fault that they're already putting out and hobby Lobby has Hobby Lobby has Christmas ship out in July. That doesn't fucking count. Oh we got we got one holiday at a time. Jada, you can't have the turkey with the fucking tree is up? Do you really care about Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Though? It's when you're thankful for shit. You can't be thankful for one thing and one another ship at the same time.
Speaker 1: I honestly like you're not putting out decorations for him. Yeah, Matt and his fatty.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just bought those for Jada last night. No, no, it's not a turkey, little Debbie. I refuse to. Oh no, and right now it's gotta be Halloween. One holiday at a time.
Speaker 2: Question. Okay, so we didn't really talk about Halloween candy. What's your favorite Halloween.
Speaker 5: For you?
Speaker 3: Reese's Cups is my favorite, and the absolute worst is Colman Joys candy corn.
Speaker 1: Because I gotta do something different than Scott candy corn is terrible. Candy corn sucks to terrible. It's terrible, It's absolutely the worst. My new favorite is the nerd Clusters.
Speaker 2: That's Kennedy's favorite, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like black black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving, they're already having Christmas shopping the day before the day after it.
Speaker 3: Did you notice the last couple of years ago a lot of stores are actually closed on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, it's always before though.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Jack, I don't have any food for you.
Speaker 2: Food for you, dead has food. I think my all time favorite is like is dum oh.
Speaker 3: So here's how petty and picky my asses. It has to be traditional Reese's cups.
Speaker 2: Oh, it can't be the pumpkin ones. A peanut to chocolate.
Speaker 3: Peanut butter to chocolate ratio is not right you You tried the Oreo ones yet, No, they're okay.
Speaker 1: The grape and strawberry jelly ones. Grape ones, okay, strawberry ones.
Speaker 2: Turn. My favorite is probably the recent peanut butter cups, the actual just cups like you have Scott whoa whoa there, bitch, yeah yours right now? To yeah to sixty over here, freaking.
Speaker 1: Rude bullshit you want in short? Whoa, thank you? Yeah it is, bra, that's how it works in your ass.
Speaker 2: My favorite, wow, welcome.
Speaker 1: To your shouldn't put that there, leader.
Speaker 2: My least favorite is probably any saltwater taffy type.
Speaker 1: Ship though get out so awesome.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 1: That explains so much about you now I get it. But I learned today Matt's a psychopath. He knows somebody that opens up the banana the wrong way and he loves it, and he doesn't like Saltwater. Tappy, we are no longer friends.
Speaker 3: This is my last Jada. They can't Jada. They can't handle the nutter did We could go so many places with that one. Right now, go with one who she wants. Bruce's nutterer butter whoa.
Speaker 2: Can't well done? All right?
Speaker 1: Mac keeps touching my butt when he walks by. I'm thinking he wants the number too.
Speaker 2: All right? So anyway, I learned that Billy g plays saxophone. Bruce absolutely hates anything I picked for Candy.
Speaker 1: Saltwater. I mean the reces are fine, they're good. I mean that's everybody's picked them good.
Speaker 2: Hey, Scott, what'd you learn?
Speaker 3: I agree with Bruce that Candy cornn sucks ass to nobody likes it or the little mini Pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I did learn today that Derek Shelton's gonna be our new manager. I did learn that after I looked up a dead list of the four we had to talk about it.
Speaker 3: He submitted the lowest bid to the county.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's where we came up with Scott. It's a bidding system in Minnesota, and Derek Shelton has to mow the lawn that ad Minnesota. He's been to rain delay, he's.
Speaker 3: Out there with the he's gonna learn what straping means.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gonna figure it out. When we don't have a scouting team. That's another one. Like we forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Everybody's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's an area though, where you can rehire and that's not gonna be like earth shattering news fair All right, where do you start?
Speaker 1: The bottom?
Speaker 2: Today show's being brought to you by.
Speaker 1: Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 3: The Beautiful nob and Kettle located down in Lake Alice, Minnesota. Check them out on Thursdays for music with Lows, Friday and Saturday, get you some of the best prime riy around.
Speaker 2: Austo being brought to you by Home Choice. Here in Bamijie, get one hundred dollars off. You just walk in and say, be really sports on your products and shit, well, you know, hundred dollars off.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com, get to the promo code, put in one word beer building and get fifteen percent off on a sweet shirt.
Speaker 3: Dude, your pants are gonna fly off.
Speaker 2: Shit love it.
Speaker 3: Also Angie's Acres down in achin Minnesota. Go to angie'z acresmn dot com. Check out all their great products and get on their delivery list today.
Speaker 2: Also been brought to by Paul. Bunya Communication has been serving the Bimiti for over Bibiji Air for fifty years and thirty for grand Ish and of course giving us a gigazone for over a year, almost two years.
Speaker 1: You'd never get the numbers. Stress, Yeah, I read for a while.
Speaker 3: And lastly, Herberts and Gerberts. Download that app, get a free sandwich, get some rewards for a friend, get free food.
Speaker 1: It's soup season. Dip that bread.
Speaker 2: Well, what a fucking show.
Speaker 3: Fatties on each side are gonna enjoy their Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: Is that time of year for it? Than to the writers, producers, on site, engineer zones, all of us in the words are red green, keep a stick on the ice canby et.
Speaker 1: I missed. I love French fingers show, I love French fries, French fries. I don't get that you didn't order anything.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to beer Belly Sports. This has been a Jeffrey Productions show, so now you just know it's gotta be quality