Speaker 1: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jane and today bringing Mac my bestie Westy. Miss Heidi. How are you doing today, darling?
Speaker 2: Wonderful, wonderful. I won't use fabulous because you are fabulous everybody.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm super excited to talk about what we're going to talk about today. Probably gonna get some people's they're gonna get the wad, Probably gonna get some hate mail.
Speaker 2: For this, but little bit, little bit of hate butesday.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is purposeful and I want you to really think about what we're going to talk about and why we're talking about it. Because if you are a listener, and you're listening to anybody in the quote unquote conspiracy realm, right, and you are one who partakes in a little side entertainment as far as mushrooms or weed or any of the stuff, but your conspiracy theorist yourself, and you're really not on board with pharma. You don't like drugs that come from pharma, you don't like the medical industrial complex, but you're okay with DNA genetically modified, genetically altered for an all time super duper high recreational drugs.
Speaker 2: Yes, And as far as me, I was super excited to do this because this hit my family in an extremely personal way. And we'll get to it when we get to it. But this is real. And if you don't think they co opt the drug market.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, And I can tell you from being in the medical field. I have a very good friend who was also a podcaster, has been for quite a long time. He works in the clinical trial area of pharma. They have been working on genetically modified cybucillin drugs to market to the public for ten fifteen years or more.
Speaker 2: So this is not new.
Speaker 1: But I want to raid you this little little intro because it struck me. Okay, so what if the mushrooms you just took didn't come from the forest floor but from a lab. What if the cannabis you smoked wasn't grown under the sun, but fermented in a tank of genetically modified yeast. Gross We're going to dive into a topic that's futuristic as it is agent DNA altered drugs, from mushrooms to marijuana to lab made LSD. The biotech broom or boom is rewriting what we think of as quote natural substances. But here's the dark side who owns this medicine? As we're creating a future where big Pharma patents the spirit of mushrooms, where ancient plant allies are stripped of their culture, their consciousness replaced with sterile lab versions. So think about that for just a moment, and how these things are studied. Do we have long term safety and efficacy studies on these mutated strands that have been made mainstream for everyone? Are there studies that show what it does to the brain or what it does to the body over a long period of time?
Speaker 3: The answer is no.
Speaker 1: So if you wouldn't take a drug from big Pharma that hasn't been tested, why would you take the recreational version that also has not been tested well?
Speaker 2: And the person that pushed recreational mushrooms, I would say the explosion anyway of pushing of mushrooms was Andrea Poohaic and Andrea Poohrrick in nineteen fifty nine published a book called The Sacred Mushroom, and it became this very woo woo hippie blah blah blah. Bye, just fyi, Cia, just fyi. Stanford research in Jmudra.
Speaker 3: Interesting connection there.
Speaker 2: It's always like that, who was.
Speaker 1: It that ran all of these psychological experiments on our population with LSD and all of those kind of things.
Speaker 2: The Grateful Dead? Oh no, jk.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, probably part two. But but they've been a part of that history for a long time. And so you don't know who all works in those three letter agencies. You don't know how far the tentacles reach, but they've made it to the point, especially with marijuana farming, right that you can't get it in your neighbor's backyard anymore. Right, you have to get it from a licensed grower. And you you know that's the thing, and so there is no I call it skunk weed whatever people have.
Speaker 3: In wag or whatever it used to be.
Speaker 1: But there was literally only one strand back in the day, right, and you know, we have altered that to the point where they use crisper CAST nine technology, which is basically genetic scissors. And what it does you use it to cut out whatever part you don't want to replace it with something that you do. So for people who don't understand that, think about this. Dog breeders started using this crisper technology, and say you had a breed of dog like a German shepherd that it was common for them to have hip dysplasia. They would genetically alter that piece of DEE. They would cut out that piece and replace it with new DNA. So you're merging two types of DNA. That's like merging humans with mice or cows or dogs or whatever. So they're replacing this particular part on the German shepherd so that it breeds a stronger breed of dog. They're doing the exact same thing with mushrooms, so cybacillin and the other types of mushrooms that they grow different strands of marijuana, And what they're doing is to lengthen the amount of THHC you find in the plant length, in the amount of the length of the time for the high all of these things through genetic mutation. And what are they using to genetically modify these plants with is my question.
Speaker 2: And it went in the nineties just for people. No, there's numbers behind what Janet is saying. In nineteen ninety the average joint had three point five percent THHC and now it has over sixteen percent, upwards of twenty percent, and that was in twenty twenty. They're not even telling us anymore, that's five years ago. That's I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Got to guarantee you it's more than that. And I think you and I talked about this before, but.
Speaker 3: Quite a while ago.
Speaker 1: My daughter was like, you never do this with me. Take one hit And I'm like, no, that's not my thing. Don't like it, don't want to. She kept on, and I'm like, okay, one hit. It literally paralyzed me. It was not a pleasant high. I could not move my arms or legs. I could not get up, I could not stand. And so if you think about like we talked about before, that there's no one size fits all as far as diet or treatment regimens or anything like that. So they're making these uber strong strands that are available to the public or in brownie form and gummy form, you know, joint form, whatever. And so how that affects each percentage of the population that's not known either, that's not tested. And so is it like the street drugs where they have made like you know, fentanyl and stuff like that, where it is so strong that literally one dose could actually kill someone.
Speaker 2: Right, And and why would they think of it this way? Guys? Number one? And why would a drug dealer want to kill the person that buys from them, right, that's that's not the drug dealer. Sorry, I say, this is all co opted. And if if you don't know that, you might want to look at Vietnam and what that was really about, because it wasn't about what they told you. It was about an opium or you know, other drugs have been at the heart of a lot of this for as long as time has been. But we see these things taken over and we saw it with you know, fake weed that came out that was super dangerous and poisonous. We see this all the time, introduced and controlled into society. Buy three letter agencies, sorry to say, and everybody buys it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, why And that's the thing that's like in the opening when we talked about, yeah, you don't trust pharma, you don't trust the government, but you trust this which is still made by pharma by the government. Because natural herbal plant growth has been co opted and genetically modified being used. Even when you were talking about opium, they are also growing opium in a lab in peatri dishes so that they don't ever have to use the poppy. So they're using mold fungus, and God only knows what else. I mean, they use the scum off of sewage plants to make spices. So how healthy is that for the human body? And what does that do to us?
Speaker 2: And even if you say I do it myself, I grow it myself. Cool story, bro, where'd you get the seed? Where'd you get the seeds? Because if you got the seeds from some kind of you know, like legal way, it is not a seed you think it is.
Speaker 1: Right, and you can get arrested for growing it because you don't have a license.
Speaker 3: That's regulated by who the government, Yes, the government is the one.
Speaker 1: And now we have like Congress people who are investing in weight growers and.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And so you know that there's dark, dirty money involved if if our own quote unquote elected selected however you want to say it, officials are taking out stock or buying into weight growers or mushroom growers or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, and the fact that we know, you know, Laurel Canyon, I wasn't kidding about the Grateful Dead. You know, this was co opted. This was a big experiment on people. And if you think that the government wouldn't do that to you, you might want to look at some history there because they would.
Speaker 3: And what was it.
Speaker 1: I believe it was Operation Midnight, Yes, that the CIA ran where they were taking like hookers off of the street and giving them like LSD and stuff like that, and then they would bring a john back to a hotel that had like the two way thing where they could watch and so the hooker would give the john the tainted LSD and watch the effects and stuff. So how many of these because we know all throughout our history they've done all kinds of crazy ass psychological experiments on our people right in different forms or another, and a lot of them involve drugs. So can you imagine mass scale with the surveillance techniques that they have nowadays, how many people they are actually surveilling under a new experimentation that they're running and people in fact, yeah, they don't even know they're being experimented.
Speaker 2: On the fact that they legalized it. It just shows you what their hand was like. Okay, yes, I understand that this can help people. I'm not completely against it. I'm just saying we're going to talk about some really severe side effects for overuse. Misuse. It's like anything take too much benegerl and see what happened. Righty, it's not a good day. Okay, Like we could talk about even add like all these things that can kill you, but people are notorious for one as good. Twenty is better and I need it, so I'm going to take it. Yeah. So it's just you know, sometimes we have to even look at the receptors. Like me and Janet we're talking about this. You know, you can only feed so much into your system. Yet you will see people consistently constantly be either smoking or having something in your mouth. Look, you guys need to look up oral fixation. It's a real thing. It is, so many people have it. If you bite your nails, you're orally fixated. If you bite your tongue or or grind your teeth or whatever, it's.
Speaker 3: The inside of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like you're some kind but just something. Right. We have to work with what we have. We can't help that that happened. It forms before the age of five. You're not going to most likely break the habit. I'm not saying you can't, but it's a hard one. It's a hard one to right.
Speaker 1: You have to be very, very extremely conscious of your actions before you go in and that's why a lot of people like who are smokers and they stop smoking, they have to have a sucker or something like that, because it's that fixation like Heidi's talking about, where you have to do something with your mouth.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, you know I get it now always but right yeah, I'm always twisting my hair, fidgeting with my ADHD and I or shaking my head like I get it. I am the epitome of all of those things. But we have to find a less harmful thing because if you want to participate in these substances, and we're going to give you the information about who should who shouldn't, probably and you can make that choice from there, but you need to be responsible.
Speaker 1: It's just like drinking, right Like you can't just be And this is not I hope people know this is not a judgment show by any means. We're just trying to bring information and what people do with that is their own thing. But like these things have been used for centuries right in are euvedic medicine and things like that, and so they use like ayahuasca and ceremonies, peyote. The new thing is iboga and and you know different types of mushrooms and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But they were done.
Speaker 1: In in agent healing rituals, right, and so it was things to heal like Indian cultures and stuff like that. Did a lot of these things, Sweat lodges and stuff where they use certain substances or even herbs can be used as well to promote natural wellness and natural healing. So when you genetically alter something that occurs naturally, are you getting the same benefits out of that?
Speaker 2: And are we.
Speaker 1: Co opting ancient ceremonies that were done for for healing of mind, body, and spirit. Are we co opting that to now use it as an instant gratification and a feel good situation.
Speaker 2: Abstely And they've done this with things that aren't even a feel good thing. They've done with with scopalamine. They've done this with weird things that you're like, why are they doing that? Right? Like why is the CIA involved in a scopalamine study in the middle of Barunda Agana something like that? Like right, Look, they've been playing with this stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, And for people who don't know, like scopolamine are little tiny patches that they put like behind your ear for motion sickness. So if people that were taking cruises and stuff back in the day. They would give them an order of scopolamine patches to take on their cruise. Their short term usage. It's not meant to be a long term thing. But because of the benefits that they saw from treading motion sickness. Heidie's right, they were using this and altering it for a high and what can we get people to snort this? And people were doing it, which I don't understand, and.
Speaker 2: It stops your memories. I mean, like this is the now of the ketamine craze, right right right. I mean I'm not saying there's not a time and place, Okay, not saying that. I am saying you have to use the brain that you have, because if you don't, you may not have that anymore. I'm being serious.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's true, and what you said is spot on, and especially with using not just pharmaceuticals but these kind of things as well, and without there being long term studies on you know what it does to the human body, because you can do all the studies you want in rats or mice or whatever, and they're known to be carcinogens or neurotoxic or whatever. Oh, but you know, humans are bigger, so it must be okay, we'll go ahead and use it. It's generally accepted as safe, right, It's the grass standard.
Speaker 2: And why on earth did they know? They knew these things? And this is extremely personal to me. This is why me and Janet started having this discussion, is because I shared with her and my step son has given me the go ahead to go and share this story. But you know, underneath a ser age, which is twenty five most of the time women sometimes their brain is fully developed a little earlier, but twenty five is the gold standard. And if you do this at an early age, you can have a serious risk, especially now with the concentration of the weed that we're talking about, you can go into psychosis. And I'm going to tell you, guys, this happened to my son and he did not come out of it. And I'm not talking about for a week or a day or a month. It took over a year and he had to be institutionalized. And I was finally the one, which I was scared to death to do this because I didn't want to say anything. But he wasn't home, like, he wasn't showering, he wasn't he wore the same shirt for a full year, and I'm sure you watched it occasionally, or maybe he didn't. I don't. I don't really know changed. He was a vibrant, brilliant and when I say brilliant, I mean top of his class in a gifted program, and just super smart, played hockey. He was just super good at all these things. Anything he's ever tried to do, boom, he can just do it. And it was the saddest thing I've ever seen, let alone my husband. He didn't even know what to do with that. If I hadn't been a nurse that's involved in mental health, I'm scared that he wouldn't have got the treatment he needed because just not because his parents didn't love him or whatever, they just didn't understand what was happening right at all. Yeah, And so finally when we did figure out like this is because we could not figure it out, because I mean, it's just a little weed. Who cares, right, It's just a little weed. And then he took mushrooms a couple of times on the weekends and he was still had this high dose of THHC. He was a chronics poker of it, and that was it. Everybody says he had you been doing acid or something, and I'm like, no, there are studies about this, and he is still to this day he goes to like AA and everything because of weed, and people can laugh all day long. I don't care like it ruined his life. It ruined his life. He wasn't even talking like it was like he was watching TV with no TV, like really involved in a something, and just whoop, he was gone. And so we were.
Speaker 1: Like almost kind of like, let me ask you this just to clarify for people. So was it almost like he was having like vocal seizures?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, he was so checked out that it wasn't. You would almost have to shake him like you do with people that have those. And it was really scary knowing now what I know that this actually causes for certain people. Like maybe you're the lucky person that doesn't have this or whatever, but there are a certain percentage, especially of teenagers. And they know this and have known this since the sixties by doing actual IV testing with marijuana to do like these huge doses, and so they've known this for a while that this really affects the youth, especially boys, and so they knew that it can bring on really intense schizophrenia and or bipolar and or cause it.
Speaker 3: Right like, but but how beneficial is that.
Speaker 1: Knowing that they know this because they've ran the experiments, is doctor Prouchi, So they knowingly did this and then they target who they target kids. It's a fun, fun recreational drug, right and then what are they doing. They're creating more life and legalize it lifelong pharma customers. Because this damaged your brain cells so bad, because it's disrupted the neural pathways in your brain. The synapses aren't firing like they're supposed to. The the myelener that are protecting your you know, your synaptic sheets, those are degenerating. And so what you get bipolar, you get schizophrena, you get all of these brain disorders that are only what treatable by big pharma drugs.
Speaker 2: Right, well, and it's a lifelong commitment to farma hundreds and you've got studies that pro this. So for people that think we're just absolutely full of it. The Danish study that they did on cannabis use disorders like this where they've gone and had these problems come out of it with youth, they did over thirteen million people that they tested. So this wasn't a small study.
Speaker 3: This is definitely not a United States type study.
Speaker 2: No, Nope, Danish. It went from three point seven percent in the typical before you know, to ten point three percent for actual long term serious mental disorders. There's also another one in Canada eleveny teens. It showed the significant increase of risk of psychiatric disorders mainly normally bipolar and schizophrenia at like a serious level, not like a little bit. It went from it went from that to elevenfold for teenagers. Elevenfold.
Speaker 1: Well, and why it's that because teenagers brains are still trying to develop, and so especially when you're inserting a substance that messes with those neural pathways and the pathways are still trying to form.
Speaker 3: What does that do.
Speaker 1: It stops that, It shuts off that growth, It inhibits it completely, so that you're relying on this and then it's like anything, right, you can't have just one pringle. You have to eat the whole hands. So you can't have just one joint and be happy. You're gonna have to continually up your dosage. And I think that's why we have so many people that we know today who literally like every five minutes, they have to be doing that because that's the only way that they quote unquote feel the effects is if they're continually smoking.
Speaker 2: Right, and then you see them not treat This is the other bad part. Trying to get him help for weed addiction, right was the nightmare thing. Right, No, And so they they basically laughed at us, us everywhere we would talk to them, but he was literally suffering and still craving that. And they have proven that even jama studies at this point have proven and this I have it's actually American medicine. Oh sorry, yep, I always forget that they have proven that an increase in your cannabis use, so increased dose like this, higher amount, increase risk immediate. They've even correlated it and they still allow it. Look, we don't let kids drink for a reason, do they do it? Yeah? But this has looked at so differently, Like you know, the way he got it was through a family member, and that that family member did not ever I'm sure think that this would be any big deal because it's just a little weed, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, just a little weed to call your nerves or whatever. And I want to I'm going to throw this out there because the people that I talk to on a regular basis, especially people with addiction, this becomes their favorite crutch. I can't create without it, I can't think without it. I can't xyz without it. So you are automatically having that one hundred percent craving control in your brain telling you your subconscious is saying you basically cannot function or do anything without me, So you have to use me. Oh you're anxious, use me. Oh you're sick, use me. Oh you don't you know you are eating too much, you don't want to eat at all, Oh you're whatever, whatever, whatever. It's always an excuse because it shuts off that common sense that comes from your neural pathways.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and they want you to believe that and let alone your emotional or for me, you know, like outside sources of attacks. Like I'm Christian, so I believe that it opens up just like alcohol. I'm not demonizing one over the other, and I'm saying, yeah, I don't drink ever, I don't smoke pot because it makes me psychotic. I tried it twice, and twice was good enough for me to say, Yep, that's not for me. That for me, I wanted to go to the hospital, you know, like it was that bad and it doesn't matter for me, like when I ate it or smoked it whatever. Psychotic, complete psychosist. So is that because I have PTSD and people need to know that if you have these certain things, they think, like you said, that's going to help them. Sometimes it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Right, And why is that?
Speaker 1: Because especially people that do like the ayahuasca ceremonies and stuff like that. Right, speaking of other entities entering your body. So when Native Americans were using this in ceremonies in the sweat lodges and stuff, it is literally to talk to their ancestors or to get guidance from ancestor type people. Ayahuasca ceremonies are sold to the public as ceremonies that will open you up, right, open up your personality and reveal what your purpose is. Okay, So think about that ancient times talking to relatives now opening you up to reveal whatever. So when we're at our weakest, whether it's during one of these ceremonies, whether we're emotionally unwell for other circumstances, whatever it is, that is when you are more susceptible to an attack from a spiritual enemy.
Speaker 2: So they call them familiar spirits. Why do they call them that? And they look like your grandma?
Speaker 1: And why is that though? Because Satan is a trickster, right, And so dark entities, demons, whatever you want to call them, will do the same thing. They'll take the shape of something you know that you know that you love. It's a tiger, it's you know whatever. And these things attached to you during your weakest time. And those things are very very difficult to get rid of of.
Speaker 2: Ye because you invited them in, Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: It's like, what is it like?
Speaker 1: You can't like a demon can't get you if you don't open the door, right, And that's the same kind of situation. So in this state, you're very vulnerable. You have all kinds of emotions and things flying around. So think about a patient like Heidi said, that has PTSD from war or you know, whatever the situation may be. You put them in this state, what do you think that is going to do to their psyche?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you've got to do it again and again and again to keep it then at bay because now you've lit this. I mean, I had a really good.
Speaker 3: Third time bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he told me, like, luckily, he said, if you are happy, if you have repressed your memories and you are not being affected by them at all, you're not having unknown anxiety attacks for no reason or whatever this thing is. Because I couldn't remember my childhood a lot of it. But the stuff I do remember isn't good. And he said, if you don't, if you remember that, I hate to know what you blocked out. And he's like, if it's not affecting your daily life, go, I will treat you if you want, but you open it up and it's there forever, that's all. Now you have to deal with this and so. And I know there's controversies. Some people say you can't move on really and truly until you figure it out, deal with it, forgive the all.
Speaker 3: That right, until you confront the issue.
Speaker 1: And that's that's a thing with PTSD, especially for military veterans, people from home invasions, stuff like that. And it's not necessarily like you going and confronting your enemy or the person that was trying to shoot you or whatever. It's confronting the situation and realizing that in your current state you are safe, that situation is done. It's over with. You know, we brought it up, we saw the memory. But where am I at right now in the space that I'm at.
Speaker 2: Am I safe?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm safe?
Speaker 1: Okay, Then I can let go of that memory because it happened, it's over, it's in the past, and I'm safe now.
Speaker 2: Right, But if you don't have any symptoms, right, like I just couldn't remember. And so he's like, honestly, you have to make that decision whether you want to have to deal with this because it could ruin your life.
Speaker 1: He was right, and stuff like that. Repressed memories are super uber painful.
Speaker 2: And why do you do that unless you need to do that because you're going through unexplained pts, unexplained you're having all these problems. Then yes to that, But why open a can of worms? Like he said that you've obviously protected yourself from Do you really feel it's that necessary to remember going to the zu at ten or something? You know? Like right, I waited out. He gave me the option, and I definitely decided against it because I don't want to retraumatize myself where I'm not currently experiencing a thing. If I do in the future, then I will, you know, but we don't want to do these things at home. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, A lot of times those repressed memories will come up when they need to write, and not necessarily when when we want them to or when they we think they should or whatever. But most people, they're the main goal. Getting somebody over PTSD or any kind of trauma like is helping them to realize that they are safe and they don't have to live as a victim. So if you have somebody, especially veterans and stuff, because there's a huge push to use you know, genetically modified mushrooms and whatever and microdose and where you have to do this every day and blah blah blah. Not saying that it can't be beneficial for some right, but at the same time, no treatment is good for everybody. And if you have to be on something like this the rest of your life, what is safer to your organs? Right, it's at long term dosing with DNA crisper altered stuff that we haven't studied to know what the long term effects are or is it dealing with whatever emotional trauma it was or physical trauma was and getting past that safety marker.
Speaker 2: Well and The fact is is like when you look at this stuff, this is highly there's no control over it. Right as far as the illegal part, yes, there's control in pharmaceuticals. But where do they get it? Do they know? Do they even know? You know? Are they co opted into the same type of government situation you know? And are they getting this from growers that might hate you, like in another country that hates us, you know?
Speaker 1: And think about that because like we had talked about when we talked about the Pharmact, stuff about generic medications and how little of a percentage of the active ingredient that has to be in it. Where are ninety percent of our generics make overseas China? And so it's no different when with situations like this where they're using fungus and molds and stuff like that. They literally you can buy stuff like that over the internet coming from India, China, Afghanistan, whatever, and then they're growing it here or you know, mass producing it here from something and a source they don't know anything about.
Speaker 3: It's I dare say, in our pharmac system.
Speaker 2: I dare say, this is why they won't pass They passed the drug laws state to state, but they don't allow it federally because they know they'll get their ass suit off because in bringing it in.
Speaker 1: But it's no, it's no different than like you said before, Like the Vietnam War is not what it was sold as they have pigs.
Speaker 2: Why did they want a panamal canal thing?
Speaker 1: It was about drugs, like all of these things have been about drugs. The war in Afghanistan was about drugs, Like all all of these things were about drugs. And either we are trying to take somebody's drug supply or we are trying to supply our drugs to someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the real drug lords. You want to know who is the real drug lords? Just look up any three lettering exactly.
Speaker 3: Government.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: But it's like and that's why they're so heavily involved in this and so heavily involved in in the altering and the crisper technology and stuff. Like I said, Congress are doing all their giant buy ins and buying stock and all these companies and you know, making it so it's okay for all of these you know, grow places to pop up. But what kind of regulatory action or oversight is there for these facilities?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And what if you get some crazy you know guy like a little short Italian name with an F that likes to kill puppies. That's making your stuff. Like, let's be honest here right, like what is happening? Yeah, that's scary to me, Like the fact that we don't know. And people say, well, I know because I get it from the pharmacy or I know because I grow up myself. Where did the seeds come from? Please answer me? Answer me where you don't know? And as far as mushrooms go, hey, if you want to go get them yourself, they're under cow patties. You knock yourself out. But I'm telling you that it's not what it is anymore. And then you have to question, were these like dropped by like you know.
Speaker 3: Before with the.
Speaker 2: Air but they poisoned to mosquitoes to come get us, so get real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and they've done that with like Operation Sea Spray and stuff like that where they're actually spraying you know, particulates with red matter particulates.
Speaker 3: I won't say what it was, but.
Speaker 1: Spraying stuff like that to see how it affects the population.
Speaker 3: So could it did.
Speaker 2: Recently in the New York subways for people that don't know I can't remember the project name, but it's it happened and they just went sorry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's that's why like when I ask about what regulatory oversight do we have on on these facilities that the government is allowing? Why centure two right, because you know it's going to be selective licensure not everybody can get one.
Speaker 3: It's just do they approve?
Speaker 1: And then what do they There's no laws governing it, so nobody's watching out for anything. So are they or is it possible that there might even be using these things as bioweapons?
Speaker 2: They definitely are using these things to their their money, their pockets and to their advantage. And a lot of them use drugs, but they don't use the same ones you use. Believe it. I think no way. And if you guys want to learn about it, read the Rockefeller Commission report about this.
Speaker 1: They but this is kind of like you know, with their they can do whatever they want and are like I said, are they using this as a bioweapon? Think about what we talked about on our show about statins, where the statins that are most common that everyone is taking, they're making from asparillogus fungus. What are mushrooms mushrooms or fungus? Are they able to use those mushrooms and bioengineer and biosynthesize those into something else that inhaled is toxic because asparillogus, like we talked about on that show, is very toxic to people with any kind of lung condition.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and if you do have a lung condition, And just to let people know this when we speak about DAP, where I work, I work at a drug uh in patient drug facility to help people come off. I also work with people in the military that have PTSD. All these things we're talking about, this is my job, yep. So when we're seeing this and we do the intake for these people, they ask about your drug use to know what's going on with you, if you might be in psychosis for meth or whatever. But one of the questions is is DAB and it is not the same as pot. The pot isn't a different thing altogether if you eat it, if you regular smoke it, but the DAB is actually in where we put the meth. And just so people know, speaking of lung diseases, the DAP vapor contains toxic methacrolian MC is what it's got, like the little abbreviation for it's similar noxic to poison gas, causing pulmonary edema, which can be irreversible if you just happen to be a certain person that has like a weaker lining or some situation. There's also benzene which is in there, and it's a well known carcinogen, one of the most significant air carcinogens. That there is an acro which is another carcinogen which is caused by the oxidization and actually causes DNA damage. To your point earlier about.
Speaker 1: DNA damage, So isn't that interesting because what has there been a big push of lately, Oh you do your pot and adapt.
Speaker 2: Dab pen yep, how many of these people are going to have chronic It's not going to kill you and as an asthmatic, I'll tell you it's not fun. So how many of these are you guys going to have like I do just to live every day? Plus any pen?
Speaker 1: And that's that's what I was just thinking about because a lot of people that I know that use the DAB they have chronic respiratory problems. They've always got a cough, they've always got a sore throat, they've always.
Speaker 3: Got like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, constantly like that stuff. But they're also big, big users of the dad pin.
Speaker 2: So really get interesting. Yeah, And if you guys want to just look at three operations that involve drugs and your government, Operation Amidaeus, Operation Pegasus, Operation water Tower or Watchtower let alone, mk Ultra itself, and Operation Midnight.
Speaker 3: Operation Midnight Climax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is so many. And you know Operation c Spray where they drugged people against their will, Tuskie where they drugged people against their will. Well, like, really, if you honestly believe that your government wouldn't do that to you might want to think again.
Speaker 1: Well, that goes back to my original question. Right, So you you don't trust the government, you don't trust the medical industrial complex big pharma, but you trust the high that you're getting from these genetically modified things. But you don't question it. Why is that shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be They've been taught. It's like the rebels that are doing a rate. It's not the rebel.
Speaker 3: It's not a rebel. If you were a rebel, you would be improbably well yeah, and you would probably question, like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, who goes to prison the drug dealers that aren't working for the drug dealers.
Speaker 1: And and that's what my point was earlier, that the ones that are approved to have a license to run these grow facilities, and then they're arresting mom and pop people where it grows naturally on their property or you know whatever. They're arresting those people, but they're allowing only the ones that the government okays to have a shop, yep.
Speaker 2: And they're making mad money off of that, by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's huge money in it. And so think about like how many states have allowed legalization.
Speaker 2: Even Utah folded, even you taught us.
Speaker 1: Right, And do those do those states use that as a large percentage of their state income? Like what are they getting from these growers as a percentage to run the state? You know, got to agrease the palms, right, So how much money are these states getting back from the growers that they've approved.
Speaker 2: And also, it wasn't because of the goodly Mormons here. Look, it was the Mormons that kept it from being accepted. It wasn't on they're standing with religion. It was because they own most of the pharmaceuticals and they'd rather have you on xanax so don't think this was some pariah of positivity. No, we have one of the highest overdose races races in America. Probably we're all white here, we're depressed. I don't know, but you know, I am telling you guys, like as far as that goes to the dopamine receptors are actually damaged in your brain when you start this too early, and it actually speaking of depression causes some times depression that you wouldn't have because it causes you to have a flood, especially like think of ecstasy. Back in the day, people would die like over this because they'd get so depressed it released all of everything they had and then the next day they are just hysterical. I mean, you couldn't common. They had to take them to the hospital. I treated people like this where we had an instant utilize them for a week until they started mellowing out because they were not okay.
Speaker 1: So here's a question, and this is a medical question since we're talking about dopamine, and you know dopamine receptors and dopamine in turn, you know has something to do with your serotonin and your melotonin.
Speaker 3: And all these things.
Speaker 1: But if those cells and those receptors are damaged in people because the THHC level is too high and because this DNA altered little experiment is corrupting our normal system and our normal flow and dopamine is involved. What does that mean for people developing Parkinson's then, M.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that the cure that they're handing out. Yeah, since twenty twenty has had a market increase in parkins. I'll tell you that. I'll tell you also that it causes lifelong issues with other things as well, right, autoimmune issues. Think of this, You're putting something inside of your body that you don't know where it's been or what they've done to it. What if they're doing weird stuff like we talked about before with the flu where they were using chicken, you know, parts of the egg, and then all of a sudden everybody's allergic to eggs. Yeah, I mean, you guys have got to put two and two together. When you start deleting DNA chop chop, you're filling it in.
Speaker 3: You have to from something.
Speaker 1: And so that's my point is if it's altering the stretcher and the makeup of the brain and the way that it normally works, and the amount of chemicals and hormones that are released by the brain is substantial that controls the whole rest of the body. So what does that look for neurological stuff in the future. For brain damage, you got all your optic nerves and cranial nerves, so facial paralysis, vision, hearing issues like respiratory like you said, numbness, tingling, loss of you see your limbs, paralysis, all of the things, or just flat out hormonal imbalances.
Speaker 2: And for impossible infertility, think of think of the person listen, think of the person in a eugenic situation that they would want to make sure they affected. Is it the woman that can have only one baby per year, maybe two if she gets lucky and has some twins, right, or is it the man who can have children up until he dies. Not like women, we ran out of time frame, we ran out of eggs, blah blah blah. It would be healthy young males. They can pro create the world literally mean well.
Speaker 1: And thinking about user wise, more males use substances than females. And that's that's a general rule. That's not bullshit. That's literally from a treatment standpoint, males are more likely users than females.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not just I mean a couple things that play there. A more women will seek out help for emotional issues before men, right, So it just leads into that and not saying that it's better or worse, it's just how it is. Right, Men don't cope the same as women. Women will reach out to friends, family, blah blah blah blah. I think men are com along, but you know, notoriously it's been covered up. Go on with your day. So yeah, covering it up is going to lead you to a world of issues, respiratory issues. And let me tell you, as you guys see, I'm full of tons of allergies today. I keep muting my mic. You know, I was born this way, but many people become this way. And like she said, like it's not just your your lungs, think about your mucus system in general, and then remember this if it doesn't get you with carcinogens and all this other stuff we've already talked about, and bacteria, God only knows what they're doing where they're growing it everything, honestly, but on top of it, chronic sinus issues. Your sinus is the closest thing to your frontal lobe that you have. That's why they used to do lobotomies by sticking a big fat nail up your nose and bye bye brain, like it will change you completely. And so are I I'm just postulating here? Are they lobotomizing people in a kind of a way, right, Like not fully?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that is something I can tell you that I have seen in the people that we know that are I'm going to say aggressive users, right.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about the occasional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, there's the other people at bedtime, right, Like, yeah, these are people aggressive users. Is people that I mean literally have to do it all day long, every day and whatever. That's their routine. They don't remember anything they tell you. They're more aggressive. That's why I call it aggressive behavior, right, or aggressive users because they become physically and emotionally aggressive, abusive, verbally memory impaired, confusion, belligerent at times, literally all the things. Now, this is you're not going to notice this as much in people who do not.
Speaker 3: Partake constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't and we're not talking about demonizing it. Look, if you are over the age, I would say twenty one at least because of all these brain synapses that we're talking about, especially if you're a male. My husband, the sad part is, my husband spent so much time sitting our sundown because he was so worried about how young he was. When he started that, he was like, you know, this thing can happen, and it can cause your schizophrenia and you can lose your mind. And then he laughed at that, and then it really did happen. That was literally awful to go through as a parent because he really really really tried, and also it's super it's rare to go that far over and he he was just like, that's never going to happen to me. And everybody thinks that.
Speaker 1: That's what we always think, right, we're very invincible, and it's our ego telling us that, just like it's your ego filled with entities that are telling you that you can't function or move or create or think or whatever without it.
Speaker 2: So let you can.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to you your son.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he's having like the vocal seizure type thing where the lights are on but no one's home, blank stares all of that stuff. Well, what else, what else? Behavior wise? What else was going on with him?
Speaker 2: He was suicidal the point that I intervened, he because of what was happening. And he was also having which he still has to this day, residual effects of things that only happen normally for acid, which is weird. He has the wavy like lines of doorways and carpets, and I thought this must have been laced. No, I looked it up. It's a thing with this really concentrated weed. It's not even the mushroom, right, because.
Speaker 1: Your cranial nerves are in here, and so what is in your grayil nerves.
Speaker 2: It's really messy.
Speaker 1: There's this vision and you're when you take in light and it refracts off of the back and comes back out, so that we visualize you have all kinds of receptor cells behind your eyeballs. Oh yeah, that rely on the brain to make the equilibrium.
Speaker 2: Because of what you're saying, Like as equilibrium was off, he he was a shadow of himself. I'm telling you guys, he has barely gotten kind of back to himself. He attributes this somewhat to a demonic situation as well. And he has always made music and he makes music now. He just got back from Germany and his band well, I don't know if you call it, but anyway, because he just does it. But it's Balduvi and Bear's and he says this Bear was like the negative dark side of him when this was all happening, and it's very cureosque. You guys can check him out. He's on ig and stuff, and you know, it's was really sad to see him cease everything that he cared about everything, no creation, no music, no sports, just he was just not functioning in this world. Like he wasn't showering, so he didn't care about anything, you know, and he knew that that wasn't normal, but he said I can't. I can't do anything about it, which then made him suicide. So we were in this horrible and this was a month after he had He kind of figured that. I mean, he just stopped everything because he was like, something has messed me really bad up. And all he ever did was those two substances and drinking a kate very occasional, and he said, I just stopped everything because I didn't I didn't know what was wrong with me. But I thought that he's very hippie dippy, like a certain shampoos and everything, and he said, I couldn't figure it out. I don't even take advil. Like He's like, I didn't know what was happening to me. I thought I was going crazy.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm curious, like what in the world because there is no like like you said, there's no impatient treatment or no treatment center that's like okay, well, oh it's marijuana. Well, no problem, we'll treat him. What was it like and how many places did you have to get to before somebody was like, oh, maybe we should probably like take him in.
Speaker 2: They well, because of how bad his psychosis was at that point, and we wanted him to go under drug addiction, because in patient psych is scary. If you are somewhat still functional human being and you're barely He was like nineteen when this happened. That would have terrified him because I know, it's very scary.
Speaker 3: It's scary for step.
Speaker 2: For fritics, and especially where he's just kind of introverted to his own psychosis, right, He's in his own mind. He wasn't disruptive or anything like that, So that literally would have scared the shit out of him. And so we were lucky enough that I already worked at the place I worked, so I had connections, But honestly, if I had not, I don't know what we would have done. And it was quite the situation to get insurance to cover it or weed.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it was. And that's not that's not just your facility. That is literally nationwide treatment facility guidelines do not qualify for marijuana. It is literally cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine. What's your jug of choice, you know, And it's all on all the intake forms and you will not find one that says marijuana.
Speaker 2: Except for now they are starting to do it for DAP because it has gotten so bad with people having psychosis after doing dabs.
Speaker 1: But as a biz as a general rule, if somebody comes in and they're you're like, oh, no, I'm a marijuana user. Do you use a dab pin? If you say no, they're going to turn you away.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I think we kind of told him to fudge on the drinking because they'll help you for that. And I knew the game to play, and I he didn't come to my actual facility, but I knew enough people to like at the intake people send other people other places, so they helped me a hundred, but honestly we were at such a loss, like we were scared to leave him alone.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: When you when you.
Speaker 1: Watch somebody like him going from a vibrant, energetic.
Speaker 2: Creativetain of the hockey team.
Speaker 1: Super intelligent, you know, all of these things to like you're staring at like a hollow being.
Speaker 2: It was like something took him over. Honestly, it was very scary. And even at the time he said, you know, he was having hallucinations, like he didn't know. He kept saying this, I didn't know if I was real, And I said, what do you mean? And he said, I feel like I'm in a video game, and like it's it's not real. You're not real. This isn't real. I'm not real. Everything wasn't real. He got really like and no matter what you did to try and explain it to him, it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Well, And it's it's funny that you said that because we had done a show a long time ago on Alice in Wonderland syndrome, which is a neurological thing that deals with your reality or perception of reality. So imagine like how many people that do these things that go through that same type of thing where they're seeing things that aren't there, so they're kind of hallucinating their you know, like a.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent I think he had that, and I think it was created by the drug use. He absolutely had Alice in Wonderlands. He I forgot about that. He would think his hands were too big. He was really dug about it or his feet, and it gave him this weird like mentally. He's a very good looking boy, and he did not like himself. That was partially aiding to this suicidal thing because he was like, I'm ugly, my hands are too big, my nose is too bid, like all these weird things, and nothing you could do would help him understand, like you wear a normal sized shoe.
Speaker 1: Right, Because he's not seeing what people on the outside see. His his cortex and his brain was so messed up that it's like and for people who have no idea what we're talking about, like you look in the mirror and you think that your nose is like ten times larger than what it really actually is, and it is literally a problem with your brain cortex that deals with reality, where it is so chemically altered and messed up that you're seeing things that aren't real life.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't matter what you tell them, it doesn't You could show them like, look, most men in America were this size of shoe. Blah blah blah. See where's a very normal sized shoe. And we would do that. We would try to do like reality therapy, but it didn't work that we tried for four months. Well, I was very apt to make him go earlier, but his parents, including my husband, I mean, you don't want to believe that that's real when you're very close to you son, and like you know, he he's always been able to shake things off like this is gonna You do think that at first, you're like this is going to just stop. And it didn't. Yeah, it was months.
Speaker 1: So what kind of what kind of things that they do to help him? Did they do like a lot of cognitive behavioral type therapies with him or what what was their treatment plan?
Speaker 2: And just real quick for people episode two oh six on Janet's episode ninety for me, you'll catch that Alis in Wonderland syndrome. It's a really good one to watch. They did a lot of cognitive therapy with him because he's very against medicine, that's the whole reason I think why he ended up where he was because he's mister all natural and I think he had some hockey aches and hurt his back and blah blah blah. So you know, he ends up where he ends up like this isn't some kid that goes to ragers or I mean captain of the hockey team. Like he he was very smart. He was the kid that could do all his work in one day, which annoyed the shit out of us because you know, he really didn't need to go to school and then like last minute, it would be like, oh now I have an a like I was failing it. It used to drive us crazy. But he was very good kid, you know, really a good kid. And then to see that a evolution like of not carying like he's mister if you guys look him up. His hair is much like Janet's. He has this great hair and it's all curly and fantastic and fabulous, and he just quit caring about his hair. He quit like it just was everything nothing mattered anymore. It was actually, I think the saddest I've ever seen my husband.
Speaker 1: Well I think too that because it it chechmically alters the processes in your brain that tell us like hey you need to shower, Hey you need to brush your teeth or whatever. Those processes also come from your brain, right, or it was confusion like he.
Speaker 2: Would shower but put on the dirty clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff, And that's that's part of you know, that that whole thing when your brain chemistry is altered, like you can't rationally or critically think a process through.
Speaker 2: No. No, he definitely like.
Speaker 1: It's not uncommon for people like that who have had some kind of brain trauma to like it was like literally like touch touch the stove and don't realize they're going to get burnt. It's because that that critical thought, that rational thought process is not there. It's missing, and so people do really dumb things.
Speaker 2: And he to this day he goes to a uh, well, I guess it would be na right, like not aa, but you know, he and his partner go, he's my son that had the baby. His whole life has changed now. But he says, to this day, even when I told him we were going to be doing this subject, he's like, good, you need to. He's like, somebody needs to tell kids. He's so passionate about it because it ruined his life for a time, you know, so he's still they are like over involved with the AA and A stuff now like they are over it. They're like constantly at meetings. I guess not over I don't know. That sounds like a bad term. They're extra involved. They're super involved. Yeah, and so now they help other people, and I think it really has helped him understand like it's okay. And also, you know, he at first felt weird in therapy. He would call us and be like, I don't belong here because these people have real problems and I don't. I don't fit in, Like I just had this weird thing with pot and I'm like, dude, Like he's like, I'm in therapy thinking like these people have really had it hard, and it was weird for him. There was no right fit. You're right, But I'm so glad he got into the addiction program because I will tell you I saw it from an early age with him, and I was like, I think he, you know, one is good. Ten is better with him on things if he feels they're safe, and he did. He felt it was safe because it was natural.
Speaker 3: So well, and I'm a firm believer in.
Speaker 1: God works and moves in our lives in very mysterious ways, right, and sometimes we have to go through something awful not only to strengthen us, but to give us what our purpose is and what our will is. And so would he be an excellent person to go out there and educate on this and teach people about totally Yes, because does this exist in the realm of substance abuse treatment. No, it is not acceptable. This is not part of a program.
Speaker 2: As far as his life changing. I know this is counterproductive most of the time. But he did meet his partner in rehab, which is funny, and she is great, and we were super worried it's been years. At first we were like, oh my gosh, this is like the worst thing ever because yeah, got a good idea. But actually she's amazing and it wasn't one of those bad situations. We know how that could have gone right. They were just super careful about it and she you know, they weren't to jump in. They were just friends for a long long time and then it evolved. But now they have this sweet little baby and actually have another baby on the way. I'm going to be a grandma get Intocember. So it's been really nice to see him relove himself through his son. I think even though he was super young, that baby kind of helped save his life because he's like, look at how handsome my son is, and he knows the son looks it's like almost like yeah, yeah, and he's like, wow, I guess I was cute too, or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, He's like, it's returning that reality and that perception back to normal.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to see because he'll say, oh, look at you're such a handsome boy, and I'm like, that's it's super nice to hear because it was really hard to see. You know, no matter what we said or what we did, nothing helped. Nothing helped.
Speaker 1: Well think about too, like in the realm of people that have like body dysmorphia, and it's the same kind of thing where they have a very warped or wonky right perception of reality and so they could literally weigh ninety pounds and they see themselves as like three hundred pounds. It's that same thing. It's from the cortex of your brain where you just can't process your normal stuff self.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was hard to watch that with him, like being his parents, We just he'd never been like that, Like, he wasn't conceited, but he definitely knew he was a good looking kid. I mean to see that. And honestly, for people that are hearing this, that journey for him, it wasn't. Yeah, he was impatient for two months, extended for multiple months, extended to a sober living house. He was in therapy like a year. It was awful. It was awful, like and we never knew what was super going on because he was old enough that he wanted to deal with his shit. Yeah, and they were teaching him that that independence, you know, not that you know, that's what we understand. But we were very helicoptery parents.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We wanted to help him so much that we helped him right off a cliff, right, Like that's not a good idea either, And I mean, I knew right from your husbands it was too much. He just wanted to And.
Speaker 1: It's really hard as a parent to like sit back and watch this unfold and not want to do everything that you can in your being to help that person. But that's the thing is that sometimes, and I've said this before, you have to let.
Speaker 3: Them do their thing.
Speaker 1: Even if they're making mistakes or even if you know it's a bad idea, because that's the only way that.
Speaker 3: They learn from stuff. What do you think.
Speaker 1: Since he had to do like the cognitive stuff, which for people that don't know, it's like retraining your brain to think about behaviors in a different manner. That's what cognitive therapy is. But what do you see a possibility since you work in the substance abuse facility, do you see a possibility of this conversation ever coming up with the administration where they add these kind of substances to their because mushrooms are also not included on no admissions for this.
Speaker 2: Nope, they don't care. And by the way, if you come there for math, they also don't care about that. They're just going to stick you in a room for forty eight hours and send you to behavioral therapy. So just FYI, they're not They can't do a whole lot for that, you know. Oh, there's just you've got to come down. And that's how it is. And as as a nurse watching the changes, I will say this, every single substance abuse that I've ever seen take place starts. It's not the vets come from all over the world, okay where I am, and the number one trauma that they talk about is not their combat trauma. Yes they have combat trauma, Yes they speak about it, but it's not the root cause. The root cause, especially your childhood, it's parents or bullying or something that has happened when they're young that has happened. And I'm not saying and this goes to a double edged sword with me because I have a daughter that cut me off for apparently how bad of a parent I was. We also have to remember parents are doing their best and you know, even if we do it wrong, cut off therapy is such a bout. You have to deal with things, just like he had to deal with that. We did step back. We understand our place, but you know he didn't. I mean we felt super abandoned and sad about it, but we knew he was there, you know, and it was hard, but also you know, we have our place in his life at a different measure now because he was moved out. Same thing for any of your kids going through this stuff. I mean I always say, you have to talk to the people like this unless they're actively still abusive, right, Like, there's like if you went and had therapy, they would slap you in the face. Okay, don't do that. Maybe you could do a zoom call right like what exactly and and so. But I always think that it's important to never just slam that door shut unless the person is completely And there's so few people that are actually really criminally insane like that where they would just have no heart. Not saying it doesn't exist. I'm just saying the word toxic is overused in this society. And what they're doing is they're creating a division in family, which is part of the communistic They told you they were going to do it. Just look at Hegel. Yeah, and education is coming in i e. Therapy you know, to take over the parenting role. Does it have its place one hundred percent? Do you need that to take over your parenting role so you never fix anything because you hate your mom until the day she friaking dies. I don't think that's a good idea. If you have a person willing to go to therapy with you that doesn't want to cause chaos like slapping in the faces, okay, and also can have extreme boundaries like I just feel like nowadays there is too much division and they know what it does to your inherent core. And I'll tell you, guys something. If you don't believe me, go to talk to adopted kids about why they absolutely need to find their birth parent. Every single time. It almost is is very rare that kids will say I don't want anything to do with them ever, or meet them or know anything about them. Doesn't mean they have a huge relationship, right, but that eventual thing that happens deals with that, just like people need to deal with that with abusers. Like I was very abused as a kid. If the guy came to me tomorrow, I would be like, yeah, I mean, he's a dick, but I would still go and talk with him, Okay, and he's he's yeah in a safe setting. Like was every memory bad? Was he doing the best he could? I don't know, you know what I mean, I don't know his story well.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing that it takes a lot for people to understand, especially anybody that's been traumatized in any way, shape or form in their childhood. Your parents learn their parenting from their parents, so it's a generational thing, right, And so if your grandparents didn't know how to properly parent and didn't teach your parents. Your parents only know as much as they were taught, right, and so sometimes you have to be the one that changes that in your generation and be like, Okay, I'm going to do better, Like these are the things that are going to be better that I'm going to do differently, whatever, whatever, I'm going to raise my child in a different manner than the way that I was raised.
Speaker 3: Like if you don't grow up.
Speaker 1: With the affection and attention, then make sure that you show affection and attention to your child.
Speaker 2: Here's my thing, too, Like people change so much. Like I have every reason in the world old and Janet knows my story, all of it, to have never spoken to my father, especially again. Okay, ever ever, yea, And my mother was half of that, okay. And here's the thing that I do know. My mom is such a beautiful person now, Like it almost makes me cry because of how different she is. And my dad has passed now, and he passed super young, and had I missed the opportunity to really get to know him. And it was through the phone, okay, because that was mostly the safe way to do it. And also he lived far away, but also he was around my kids. Was he unsupervised? No, No, Yeah, I was there, but my kid's relationship with him was so much different, right, And it was so beautiful actually, and they love him to this day, like seriously, any any kind of memory they have of him is a wonderful memory. And they would have missed everything had I been as ignorant as I am being treated, with my granddaughter never having met me and missing out on that. And there is something genetically that ties us all together, like really in family lines, where if you do that to somebody, you can say that you're doing it because you're helping them be better and away from those horrible people. Blah blah blah. Unless it is really significant actively, not in the past. Actively, you might be creating something that turns completely around on you in your older age. It's a bad idea. And I just feel like too many times we throw people away like garbage and that just isn't what God wants us to do. It's not. And so you know, with everything that we see here, with all of the traumas we know that we all go through, like I'm not special, Like there's so many people that are abused in our generation, especially right, absolutely, Yep, and so I didn't abuse my kids, but I yelled at them too much, and they do call that abuse, and so do I see that as abuse? No, but I'm sorry that it hurt them. I am sorry for that. But to me, that was such an insignificant thing. When you're being beaten, right, like, that's like not a big deal. And so I had to also retrain myself like, oh, this is a big deal for her, Like I didn't understand that because that never mattered to me. Getting yelled at was not a thing like.
Speaker 1: Right, like I was bell or the switch or a hand that I was somebody's mouth, right.
Speaker 2: And especially when the belt's not just for your butt, you know, you're just getting beaten in a corner like crazy. But I mean, like I did change things for my family and my kids. Some of them say I'm the best thing in the world, and some of them hate, well, one of them hates me. You know, do I think that normal? No? I think we're better than that. I think God really requires us to be better than that. What does he say about people, you know hitting you? What should you do? You turn the other cheek and let him hit that one too. And I'm not saying like just sit there and be abused. But I am saying there's better ways to deal with things than drugs or whatever. It doesn't just.
Speaker 1: And going back to the cognitive behavioral therapy that is an amazing tool.
Speaker 3: For all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: So for your behavior and habits during the day, like writing down a plan of how you're going to change things so you sleep better at night, or you know, no social media in the.
Speaker 3: Morning or whatever whatever.
Speaker 1: You don't have to turn two synthetic options to have that kind of retraining.
Speaker 2: And it's for pain, right, like irresponsible, don't over Like would you take twenty five pain pills in an hour if you're hitting that thing twenty No, you wouldn't. Let's be real here, you know, and evaluate yourself. Like I know two people that smoke pot all the time. One is not very functional, the other one extremely functional. Maybe that amount for that person is fine and that amount for that person is not fine.
Speaker 3: Or is it the stranding?
Speaker 1: Is it the particular brand that they use, because there are so many now it's like hungry.
Speaker 2: There are a couple, so I think it might actually be the situation because they both smoke the same thing. So I'm like, well, obviously clearly this is helping her hurting you. You guys gotta modify your behavior. I don't care if it's food, right, care, exercise, right.
Speaker 1: Waters, anxiety, literally anything, any behavior can be modified.
Speaker 2: And why it's so important to Janet's point.
Speaker 1: And things that you can do or if you're somebody that has depression, anxiety issues, things like that. Not just cognitive behavioral therapy where you're consciously changing you know, the way you're thinking about things. But instead of focusing on everything awful throughout the day or everything that you perceived was awful, focus on positive stuff. Start journaling, write it down, Jodd, What is so many things, five things or whatever that you like about yourself? What are ten things that happen during the day that were positive. It's that again, frequency and tension and what you focus your energy on. And so create, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Create something like I don't care if you look. One of my favorite things to do. Two things. Get the hell out of Wi Fi wherever you are occasionally. Please Every year on my birthday, everybody knows I go up the canyon where there is no service, and I'm there. They know where to find me for my birthday. And this is like something that I like to do. It's and my husband's always like, it's so much work on you because we have such a big family to cook for all these people, and there are kids, and they don't have money and stuff. So I'm definitely ending up doing it right and so I don't care. But it makes me so happy just to be there with them. Right, It's like it feels different, it feels better. Get away from it somehow. Sometime I'm not saying you have to be a whole week like I do, but like I don't get to the rest of the time, so just go way somewhere. And one of my favorite things to do is play cards with somebody else or color, which seems like a ridiculous thing for a grown up personlar is a thing, but you're creating. You're creating, and even if you aren't an artist or whatever, draw I don't know, like write a poet. What happened to all of these things that used to be like poets and philosophers and blah blah blah. It went away because they don't want you doing that. They don't like it that you can do that. That's a god given thing that we have that other things do not have. We get to create and so.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent and it's very useful. So color therapy, journaling, cooking, sound therapy. Some people respond very well to sound. You don't always have to go see a therapist. These are things that you can try.
Speaker 2: But a sleep machine. Sleep machines are amazing. We use those that work so much. Light therapy. Go out of your house for Keven's sakes. If you are depressed and you're spending ninety eight percent of the time in your house, yup might.
Speaker 3: Be able to get out in this get some vitamin D.
Speaker 2: Not good and it doesn't nothing more than twenty minutes. Like people think you have to go on this giant No, just go out for twenty minutes. Like it's really not that long, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And especially if there's something that you can do while you're out there, you know, where you're creating or doing something, do an art project, but I don't know, make some crochet cleaners or drawl or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these things used to be done by people, and I think too much of the time we just want to be entertained and do nothing, you know, we want to sit on our ass and be entertained. And that is just even for stuff we do. Go go have fun. Oh what'd you do? Went to the movies where you sat again. I'm not dissingc that those things are fun. I'm just saying sometimes it's good to go do something not inside. Yeah, not screen time. Like people say they can't sleep, and I'm like, put your phone away from you, turn it off, you know.
Speaker 3: Put it in another room to do something.
Speaker 2: You know, where you are not constantly checking it because it's resetting your brain so.
Speaker 1: Right, and it's that repetitive behavior and it becomes addictive, just like the things that we're talking about today, right, because it's a feel good thing. You get a hit a dopamine until you don't because you shut that off and then your body doesn't manufacture it anymore because it's broken, yep.
Speaker 2: And it takes a long time to come back from that. Like for my son, he still struggles, and he is I would say seventy five percent back, you know, but we see it sometimes that he's not and that's okay too. But he's still working on it every single.
Speaker 3: Day, right, A work in progress.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you're really proud of him and.
Speaker 1: I love that because he didn't give into the psychotropic drugs and all the Farmer's stuff, and you know whatever, I think for the first.
Speaker 2: Two weeks they may have done some intensive drugs because he was suicidal, but then they weaned him down.
Speaker 1: Right, But it wasn't like a long term thing. And that's the thing that I want people to understand, because I just had this discussion with somebody the other day about rehab, and somebody that uber needs rehab, but they refuse to take any kind of medication. And I'm like, okay, but you have not been able to conquer this on your own. I'm not a fan of farmer, but occasionally you can do for this short term.
Speaker 2: To get to a different place in your life. Right together, my brother and he was so addicted, and he said, what difference does it make if I go get on subutechs then what I'm doing for myself right now? And I said, the difference is you'll be in a safe space where they can help you achieve your goal of tapering down. Blah blah blah. He's gone. He died. He did not win that fight. He was so stubborn to the end and trying to fix it with a band aid here, there and everywhere. He didn't die of his drug of choice. He died of some crazy sleeping pill because it mixed with something else and he had, you know, sleep apnea. It was just like the combination of the dumbest things, right. It was like all the worst possible situation. Nothing was really lethal. And so when you see that and you see somebody lose that kind of a battle at thirty seven and it destroyed my mom, it's almost it's it's almost his aniversary date, and to this day it's been years and years and years. My mom's not okay right now. You know, I only am okay because I absolutely know he is with God, and I just have to let go because there were people that needed me when this happened. But other than that, like honestly, I mean, I do not want that to happen.
Speaker 1: Think about what you just said, though, okay, because we talked about before how people use these things as an excuse or as a crutch, like to get through life and do all the things, because you can't do anything by yourself. So think about how easy it would have been for you, with all the things that you've gone through in life, to use that as your crutch and your excuse, but you didn't. You chose a different route my one there.
Speaker 2: He was a doctor psychiatrist at our work. He was hysterical. He would come in at nights. He couldn't sleep at night, and he would always come in and do his paperwork at night time. And we would talk sometimes just in general about things, and he would say, how are you here and not here like in here? And it would make me laugh every single time, and I just would like crack up and say, because I chose.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent and all of this spoils down to that, right. It's a it's a choice that you make. Is it a smart choice? Is it a wise choice? Are you using your brain power to think about the implications from the choices that you make, not just this but everything in general. And like I said at the beginning of the show, if you're a conspiracy theorist and you don't trust anything, but you're trust in this better looking, maybe time to reevaluate and think about the possible future permanent ramifications of this.
Speaker 2: And the fact that this may have been actually co opted to do exactly what it's doing, to.
Speaker 3: Do exactly have they ever done that to us?
Speaker 2: Oh? Never? And also I chose because I do want to mention this. I chose because I was able to choose. But if you needed help to first get better and then choose, that's still choosing to be okay too, to take that first step in the door. If you do need more help than what you can do at home, that's still a choice in the positive direction, because sometimes you just need that extra help.
Speaker 1: Well, and one thing, people who need help, especially males, don't ask for help. They don't want to be a burden, They don't want to bother somebody. They blah blah blah all the things. Yes, that is also a crutch, right, It's an excuse that people use because they feel the guilt and shame from things that they're doing, but they displace it or mirror it onto other people. I don't want to tell you because it will make your day worse if I tell someone.
Speaker 3: So that's not the thing.
Speaker 1: That is definitely not a thing for Heidi and I. If you need help, if you're struggling, if you need someone to talk to, doesn't have to be substance abuse. It could literally be about anything. You just need to get something off your chest, you need someone to talk to.
Speaker 3: That's what we're here for.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also there are suicide hotline numbers anywhere. You just have to google that.
Speaker 1: In yours as one of his website as Paranoia Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll probably put that in the show notes because I think that would be helpful. But that is not giving in like just because you feel weak because you need help, that's stupid. Would you go get help if you broke your arm, you would, But mental health disorders don't go get help because they feel defective. You're not defective. You're in a situation, whether it's addiction or a mental health challenge or both. You don't know your capability or what you can become without that if you never take the first step.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, and you have to have that desire and drive to want to make that change and to not.
Speaker 2: Use yes, it will be hostes.
Speaker 1: Or crutches anymore. You have to make that a priority in your life to be better.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. And you if you say you're not going. My brother's biggest thing, he was a single dad. He would constantly say what will I do with my daughter? His daughter found him dead. I promise you the amount of destruction that that did to her ways was catastrophic. Yeah, his ex wife killed herself shortly after he died. Like I am telling you guys, if you think you don't matter, at least ten people will be absolutely horrifically affected by your death if you do not get help.
Speaker 1: Trust me, it's that ripple effect. Yes, and so behaviors, thoughts, all of that stuff has a wide effect on people that you don't even know that you're affecting.
Speaker 2: And so God yokes us with those that we are with for a reason. And if you are gone, I don't know that that's something you recover from. So the other people in the family, great it is can be avoided. You might be a beautiful like my son is so different now he's a beautiful father, like all these things that he wouldn't have been if he wasn't here, right.
Speaker 1: So one hundred percent, And that's why I said, you know, the way that God works in our lives is very, very unique and very different, and a lot of times we just cannot see the plan. We can't see through the pain to see what's on the other side. But there's always something better that he hasn't say.
Speaker 2: And you matter, You matter, put yourself first, even before those kids because you can't take care of people. If you can't take care of you, that's not going to work.
Speaker 1: That's very true. So miss Heidi, where can people find you at?
Speaker 2: My dear? Of course, this is always a pleasure to do these with you. We got emotional and deep down there today. We hope you got to your feel goods so that you can go get that help that you need if you do need help, because you matter, You matter, and God made you here perfect in every way. We all stumble, we all fall, but we got to get back to our inner perfectness, which you have. It's there, you just got to go see it. So your hands aren't too big, Yeah, your feet aren't too big. I promise you can go and figure out the real you. It's like there's nothing that speaks better than that, right right, So it shows you that that's an illusion, and that's where they want us. They want us sad and all those things so.
Speaker 1: Well, they want us in that weakened, vulnerable stay so that other entities can enter and tear us down further because if we're weak, we can't fight back, right absolutely.
Speaker 2: So I had to say that last thing. I'm sorry. I know we're wrapping up. But I just I want people to know that they're special and that they're here for an absolute specific purpose, and that you will be loved, you will be missed, and you do matter. So and with that, you can find me at the Unfiltered Rice podcast everywhere podcasts are served Unfiltered Rice podcast dot com. My crazy life is why I started doing this, so that's why I have some of the crazy stories. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Second, that notion for you and for me as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and Janet, in case they're watching you on my show, will you let them know where to find you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you can find a Plurable Nation on every podcast platform plus on Rumble. You can catch me on Instagram at Deplorable Janet. You can catch me on x at no Janet Kate. Now there you go.
Speaker 2: Wonderful, always a pleasure. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh love having you.
Speaker 1: We could literally talk for twelve hours and still not be talking.
Speaker 2: We should do a lady's marathon sometime. It would be fun. Well, I have to get up. We went back.
Speaker 3: We have to take pee breaks and stuff for sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, so thank you for tuning in to another episode.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, We hope.
Speaker 1: You had some light bulbs go off in your head, or hope you learned something that you didn't know before.
Speaker 3: So for me and.
Speaker 1: Poor Heidi, thank you so much and we'll see.
Speaker 3: You next time. Have a good one.