Speaker 1: Wi Win evan Win.
Speaker 2: I'll show you Gon rub ahead except with simper weep pursuing in donld out Shaw shank through the sewer.
Speaker 3: Kid.
Speaker 2: Now we're chilling at the Eagle. Yeah, we're doing in three clock on the doc.
Speaker 1: Got a habit for my house, a gop status.
Speaker 2: Howard's starting to kid Crabbit shows that enough multiply like a rabbit tuned in.
Speaker 1: So out, crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I'm hang out with Fred rocking on the Lady Kati Christine hold ah, Yes, it is time to get the party started. This is the world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 1: I am Ben Rogers.
Speaker 3: I'm joined by my close personal homeboy since nineteen eighty two, Richardson Zone Jeff's skin Wade.
Speaker 1: Hell have you struggled with Richardson?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Man, here's those of asses.
Speaker 3: Those big words a problem so many before the lobotomy, I could have rolled right through Richardson, But now it's Richardson.
Speaker 1: It's tough. The invitation.
Speaker 3: Kevin kt Turner, the pride joy of only Texas. What Christina Kray Cornbread Little Baby corn Bread Ray, the pride joy of oatmeal Pizza you guys have band practice night.
Speaker 1: Does that mean there's a show coming up?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 4: Yes, And so we were playing at Dallas Pizza Fest April twenty seventh. I believe it's the last Sunday of April. So Dallas Pizza Fest and it's free to go to so everyone should come out.
Speaker 1: Where is Dallas Pizza Fest this year?
Speaker 4: Grand Prairie?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, this year?
Speaker 3: And when Grand Prairie Pizza Fest is in insane? Man, it's a pizza fest. So Kat, you didn't have a lot of energy there? What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Off?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: They never know what to expect. It could be me, you do someone else you're doing? Okay girl shaky? Yeah? What do you mean? Oh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: So earlier today.
Speaker 3: Here today's happening, Skin and I went and recorded a TV show because we're TV stars.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: We went to the Dallas Mavericks headquarters and we recorded a show for the Dallas Mavericks that airzon CAFA twenty nine. Actually today we were recording a show with Take that with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow well into Marry. We we merged together our TV shows for this week. Touch tips how about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I mean the Luca thing man? Yeah, Jinger that's what it was about. Really, we gingerly touched tips. So when is this airing? I don't know, question, I don't know. I think it today. I think it's gonna be on on the TV behind you. No, it's gonna be on tomorrow.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's gonna be on tomorrow, like probably, I'm guessing five thirty Okay, five point thirty on faa kfaa. That's pretty cool. Okay, So tomorrow night's MAVs game. We will talk about this throughout the day. We'll really get in deep on this at around three forty three forty five. But the return of Luca, it's I mean, it's gonna be mad. I are you going, skin No, I'm You're gonna be broadcasting. Oh yeah, so I think I'm gonna go. I'm gonna media credentially, Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing because the low the cheapest ticket on the lower level, the highest seat in the lower bowl six hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, you know, a month and a half ago, I was like, there's no end. Hell, I'm going.
Speaker 7: And then now as we've gotten there, I'm like, and then Friday night, I've got karaoke cam duties for iHeart at the MAVSA interesting. They should let me do the karaoke cam tomorrow night. But I think the MAVs probably aren't gonna be showing fans something.
Speaker 3: That's dude, that's great because you're a huge Raptors fan. That worked out well.
Speaker 7: I did they you know when the Vince Carter days. Yeah, I did hear something last night. No, can I save it for MAVs talk. Oh at three four, we're gonna do a MAVs minute. But I did hear something last night about what to expect tomorrow night from who. I won't say that that would be throwing too many people under the bus.
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean what to expect from what from which, let's say from the fans, from from something that it might involve a tribute to Luca. I already know what's gonna happen because of when he said it. Vince Carter's kind of dropped down from the jumpbotron and dunk off the dunk. Okay, Harry, that's going to be their tribute to Lucas.
Speaker 1: Are you going to go to the game?
Speaker 4: It depends. I do have a friend who has season tickets, and I don't know if we are invited.
Speaker 1: Oh, you haven't got the invite yet. Okay.
Speaker 3: So Cash has four tickets, yeah, okay, So who else would he take besides his brother, the Dallas Observer host of the Year and Christina Carrie a little baby corn bread ray. But you guys have media credentials do I don't have any.
Speaker 1: Do you have a media you're doing sports at night on the Eagle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, I don't know where it's at all right, I'll fix it.
Speaker 1: I think your old program director took him and ran with them. Okay.
Speaker 3: So we were at the MAVs offices and I saw this big cutout of Kyrie Irving's head and I was like, God, that looks so good in my studio because I've got, you know, Luca cut out, I got dirt cut out, I got a Dak Prescott in my home studio. And I was like, man, I need that Kyrie heading there. And so I was like, hey, I started asking employees. I multiple employees, the ones that I knew you might know where I get a Kyrie head, and no one knew. And then I said, very loudly in the office, I'd pay fifty bucks for one of those, right, now, and then a lady who I had never met. Her name was Noellie. Yep, she goes, oh, I've got the kyrie heads. And so I was like, did anybody hear me?
Speaker 1: Like? Did she hear me?
Speaker 3: Here's how ridiculous it is, and here's how quickly the producer of Oldest Studio forty one programming, our buddy Matt, wanted to get rid of Ben. So we were standing there having this conversation, and there was one kyrie faraway that Ben saw, and then there was another one five feet away from us where Noelli was sitting, and Matt goes, ah, man, I haven't seen those around in a long time. I mean, we can look around. I don't even know that there's that many left. And then Ben goes, so what he said? He goes, yeah, if you can find one, let me know, you know, because I'd pay fifty bucks for it.
Speaker 1: And then I swear to God this is true.
Speaker 3: Noelli had few things on her desk, but one thing she had was a giant envelope of all the kyrie irving heads. So thirty seconds after Matt said, man, I don't think there are anymore, she had an envelope full of them and pulled them from out under her desk and started handing it out. Yeah, And I was then faced with the quandary, do I pay her fifty dollars she expects it or did she hear me? She heard it? I don't know that she heard me. I yelled at it. I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: What would y'all? Do you got a vin mower? You have to Ven mower?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, maybe coming up next we'll tell you about paid her fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: It's the Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one, the Eagle, all right. So there was Ben and I were just talking about we were down at the MAVs offices, and as we were leaving, there was some shocking sports news that came down in that Mike Malone got fired from the Denver Nuggets. Now, this is probably not a story a lot of our listeners are following, but it's weird because it's the I think it's the latest firing in the history of the NBA at tide when Hub Brown got fired in nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 1: One, what seed are they right now?
Speaker 3: They are tied with I think like four other teams for anywhere from three to six would why would they fire him right before they go to the playoffs. So that's what's so crazy about it, Ben, And not only that, they also fired the general manager, the great Calvin Booth who hit that jumper over the Utah Jazz that we all remember so well in nineteen ninety or two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: I guess two thousand remind me of Humpty Hump. He did.
Speaker 3: He looked a lot like the Humpty Hump and Nick Cage kind of merged together. So looking at the standings right now, they're fourth in the West. They're fourth in the West, and they are globbed together with one, two, three, four other teams that are all separated by half a game. Now, Jokich is putting up his best season, probably if he's gonna be the MVP, if it's not Shay, right, So their record is forty seven and thirty two. Now there has been slippid since the All Star break, and they are giving up a lot of points and they're not getting any stops. But the guy who's replacing him is actually the son of an old NBA coach, a guy named Rick Adelman who coached.
Speaker 1: The Kings Leah mustache Man.
Speaker 3: His son Dave Adelman is going to coach him with three games left and then go into the playoffs. Okay, So it's very strange news, and it comes on the heels of two weeks ago us being shocked that Memphis fired Taylor Jenkins. By the way, when Memphis fired Taylor Jenkins, they're currently half a game behind the Denver Nuggets. So if you're looking at this and you're keeping score at home, all these teams that are way above five hundred, I mean way above five hundred, double digit games above five hundred are firing their coaches in the final weeks of the season. So it's strange. And then obviously sports news is going to react to this and they are going, we're all hands on deck. We got to get everybody on the case here. And so I want to show you a pick that I saw on the television when I walked in today to do the show, just moments after we had the firing. Do you guys know who Ramona Shelburne is. Yeah, of course, all right. I just sent you guys a picture and I walked in and this is on ESPN. As we are in the day and age of she did to get her reaction from her car?
Speaker 1: Please? Why do they have to get a reaction from her car? Dude?
Speaker 3: Come on, okay, hold on, So ESPN is getting a reaction. They've got one broadcaster in a studio. This backing behind her looks great, huge production value, million dollar set. And then Ramona shellburn Is she's just kind of disheveled. Her hair's kind of messed up. She appears to be in a Pontiac grand Am. Okay, we don't go live because we're ready. We go live because news broke now and the skip over one picture and you can see when they went to full screen.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: Why just get out of your car though, even if you got out of your car, just I just let the background of you.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where this camera is.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know, but she's not giving you better audio with whatever technology there is.
Speaker 1: Put her picture up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ramona Shelburne calling in from the airport whatever. She suddenly looks like the Chewbacca lady. And why can't she just hold the phone up right? It's a it's a steering wheel pov. Hey do you want to see what's inside my nose? Let me tell you why I think Mike Malone got fired. I mean, it's a day and age of zooming and technology. We can't be taking phone calls anymore. We don't need to zoom in this circumstance. Yeah, And there's there's a lot of times where like on the cable news networks they fly it or they you know, zoom in somebody and man, they don't have a good setup for it.
Speaker 1: No, and that's when you should just put up a picture.
Speaker 3: That's what we watched on the news for decades, for decades before we had zoom technology. They would show you a picture of Buster Olney and he would call in from the ballpark. Just because we have zoom doesn't mean that we need to use it because this is stupid looking.
Speaker 7: Yes, or you know, like let's get our staff of hundreds and get someone else in the case until you're at home.
Speaker 1: Right right? Anyone else get home? Is there anyone who's not in their car who could be on TV? Right now? All right? Now, Denver fired their head coach.
Speaker 3: All right, Now, let's go for Ramot's car to Tim McMahon's car. Tim, you're on the highway, be careful while you're driving in zooming. We're all starting to poland Winhurst from the Highway and triple box this. Dude, If I'm on a zoom and I happen to be in my car, I'll turn the camera off, yes, because I don't even want the people in.
Speaker 1: A zoom to have to see that POV.
Speaker 3: No, and she is on television, live television, and when it's the sun, it couldn't be any more lit, dude, Like, this is the best lighting you can possibly get for a POV shot. From the steering wheel into her nose as she's driving a car, I can see more of her head rest than her head. All right, here we go. We are off to the races. Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, the White Lotus ratings are in and they might surprise you. Stay tuned for that next. All right, we're gonna get into little MAVs talk momentarily. The return of Luca. It's happening tomorrow night. The sum of all fears, as mark Stein said, the seventy seven what is it, the seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Stages stages of grief.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be seventy seven thousand stages of grief. If you go to at Ben and skin Show on Instagram. We know you guys are on Instagram. Just go to Ben and skin Show. You'll find our account there. I posted the picture of Ramona Shelburne that skin will Sorry, does it shelburn Shelbourne? I think it's shellburned, but about a thousand it spelled like it's shelburn Yeah. I posted the picture that you can see her in her car and you can see the head rest so you can see what we were talking about. All right, Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Aid, Kevin K. T Turner, and Christina Ka Cornbread Little Baby Cornbread Ray one of the stars of Oatmeal Pizza.
Speaker 1: They're popular. Nev on a cover band. When are you performing again?
Speaker 4: April twenty seventh, Ben at the Dallas Pizza Fest.
Speaker 3: This year's Dallas Pizza Fest is gonna be off the chain, baby, This one's gonna be the best one ever.
Speaker 1: Eggs Tyrone right exactly? Think who wants some of this eggs tyrone is off the chain? Baby? U? So MAV's next. But right now after this juicy moves, hot gods come stay on top in the chu oh no Piper.
Speaker 7: Okay, So the ratings are out for the season three finale of The White Lotus not The White Loader into a wild conversation last night about the hit Strey of MTV News very strange. I was like, have you not heard The White Lotus? He thought it was a show about Curt Loader the whole time. Really strange guy. So it's a ninety minute season three finale. Now, all three of us besides Skin on the show have seen this.
Speaker 1: Skin. You know, we're not gonna spoil anything. We'll sell.
Speaker 3: Some of our listeners haven't seen it yet. Well, they should get there, you know, they should get there. Why don't you do a White Lotus podcast and you talk about it all you want there, big boy.
Speaker 7: Well, I see what you're doing there, because you you might think we're narrow casting here, but the ratings are out, the one day ratings are out, and they're piping hot. Season three finale of The White Loads on HBO Max brought in six point two million viewers on Sunday night.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 7: That is in real time and a big thirty percent jump from the previous week's episode. So, just just for context, six point two mil for season three finale, the season two finale, let me guess, Oh, let's do over under.
Speaker 3: I set the over under for the season two finale at three point six Boh, we think they doubled it almost I'm gonna take the over. I'm gonna say, no, way they doubled it. It wasn't. It was a much better season. But I can't imagine that'd be a huge increase over three.
Speaker 1: Point six million. Yeah, four point one million.
Speaker 7: The season had season one finale one point eight over one point nine million.
Speaker 1: I knew it pretty good. I will say this.
Speaker 3: This is This has been a golden time for television to have this and Severance going together, two of the greatest shows to ever happen. And this season of The White Lotus was significantly better than the other seasons. Walt Goggins is on fire right now. He's the king of the acting universe. He's so freaking good and everything he does. But they did take the easy way out on a couple. WHOA, but there is one There was one storyline that was happening the whole time. Something was happening to one of the characters. He was away on vacation, so he was he was not using his phone. I won't spoil it. So was he didn't have his phone. They never resolved that issue. This new one like, they didn't resolve the issue and so they took the easy way out on that, so we never got to find out. And another issue with that same guy, there was a near there was a character that was in some it was in crisis and it could have gone super dark with it.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to hear more about him in the future. Okay, how dark are the first two seasons?
Speaker 3: There's dark parts solve it, Yeah, because of one of the staples of the Mike White stuff is he will take it to where you think something horrific is going to happen, and then he always walks it back. Like I think in general, he's a guy that's lived a kind of a disturbed which is why he was on the Amazing Race with his dad.
Speaker 1: But hey, what.
Speaker 7: Many people would love to be on their amazing race with their dad. Will Forte even said he and Val Kilmer were gonna go on the Amazing Race, and Val Kilmer is Will Forte's dad. Well, it's like a father figure to him. Yeah, and their agents wouldn't let him but go ahead.
Speaker 3: But my point is, with listening to you guys talk about I'm thinking about a lot of the mic white stuff where he takes you to where you think it's going to go really dark, and then he almost always walks it back. He did, he walked it back, and I wish he would have gone full throttle down. And again, I loved the season. I just thought in the finale he could have gone full throttle down and it would have been an event.
Speaker 1: But he kind of walked a couple things back.
Speaker 3: Remember how right I was on tiptoes. Yeah, I think that since all you guys are so in love with White Lotus, I think it would be best for us, our listeners, our Facebook group humanity if we all watched the indie film Chuck and Buck and then came on the air together and discussed it the next day. Because lane where no one's driving, I want to know. I want you guys to experience what I'm talking about where it's it's be smart.
Speaker 4: We got the Last of Us coming up.
Speaker 1: I gotta let's go the Last of Us Sunday. The rehearsal best.
Speaker 3: Sunday it's on the Sundays is destroying and they don't even have the best show. The best show going right now is the Studio on affle, I'll continue to promote it.
Speaker 7: I was at a party last night for to watch the National Title game, the Natty, and all anyone wanted to talk about was the White Lotus.
Speaker 1: And that's when I it kind of hit me out.
Speaker 7: I've always known this a little bit because I'm like, you know, your wife wants to watch something with you on Sunday nights. We're making plans to watch this together on Sunday Night's the way TV should be, by the way, and has it been in a long time, and was bringing it back long time guys. But it's a show for everybody, even though it's dark. Maybe it's not our show for kids. Everybody for everyone their story because there's five storylines going on at once, and you know there's a good percentage of those storylines are gonna appeal to you.
Speaker 3: In someone like the Brotherly Love one. You've got a brother and so that brother so much what appeal to you? You can find it me, you know, not so much.
Speaker 1: Okay. Patrick Schwarzenegger is in this.
Speaker 3: I don't remember him being in anything else, our Old Schwarzenegger's Son and the Boys prequel.
Speaker 1: What was he Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: He was kind of like the Homelander of the Young.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it. Okay, I'm going to Oh, I have not seen that yet.
Speaker 4: It's the first season. It's fine.
Speaker 3: He looked exactly like Schwarzenegger. If Schwarzenegger wasn't goosed, if he was, if Schwarzenegger was a Kennedy, if Schwarzenegger was not a bodybuilder, but was just like in really good shape.
Speaker 7: That's interesting because I was telling my life that I did not see that.
Speaker 3: Oh I look, I think I looked at him a couple times, like this is like AI younger Schwarzenegger, un Jack.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, younger, Okay, I kind of see. Now, Well, you know what you should do.
Speaker 3: You should watch the incredible Schwarzenegger documentary on Netflix and then they you need to see a lot of him. I believe that documentary, the early one is called Pumping Iron.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you know what I'm talking about then from the seventies. I didn't watch it, but I haven't seen it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we see the lamas and all that stuff he's gotten running around his house.
Speaker 1: Did you watch any Did you watch season one of the Wieloaves. I saw the first two episodes.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, season one. Yeah, and then out I just got busy.
Speaker 4: Man. We were talking about we think the first season was honestly the best.
Speaker 1: I think the second one is the best.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would one, but that is it because of what's her name is? In season two, I just kind of liked it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I'd go three. Yeah, Aubrey Plaz.
Speaker 3: I think I saw about ten minutes of season two and thought it was great.
Speaker 1: I like the dude from the Sopranos, Christopher. Yeah. You know, season two was was doing great, it was killing it.
Speaker 3: It's just you just never know how much Jennifer Coolidge you're gonna get, you.
Speaker 1: Know, so you want to, you know, walking off.
Speaker 4: They're all fantastic with her.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to worry about that in season three. But I told you.
Speaker 3: But Walt Goggins, Dude, everything he touches turns to gold breaker.
Speaker 7: He just talking about him like he was Darren Shalpah. He was Brian Downtown Anderson in Major League three, back to the Miners. I saw it as a kid. I was like, this guy's the next big thing. He's Brian Downtown Anderson. Scott Vacuolo was trying to keep up with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he couldn't. He couldn't keep up with the pace every time. No, All right, there you have it. There's our recap of the White Lotus, the finale, and a little bit about the ratings.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, the biggest event to happen in Dallas Fort Worth the return of Luka Dancicic. You do not want to miss this now it's.
Speaker 1: Been in Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle.
Speaker 3: Coming up at the top of the hour, we have a shocking weight loss story. So if you want to be shocked or hear about losing weight, everybody wins. It's time for a little MAVs Talk, brought to you by the Sunset at McKinney Amphitheater. If you don't know you need to know, go to Sunset Texas dot com for information on how to own a fire pit suite or join the Apeman Club to this really cool new venue that is coming to McKinney opening in twenty twenty six. And really, what everybody's talking about is that we are twenty seven hours away from Luca wearing a Laker uniform playing in the American Airline Center and it is going to be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a heartbreaker. Man. I've not been able to get over the trade.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: You know, Mark Stein called it seventy seven stages of grief. Honestly, I don't It might end up being seventy seven thousand stages of grief because every time you see Luca doing something incredible with the Lakers, I'm going to feel it all over again. And the reality is I may never get over this trade. I just you know, it's just not a trade that I would have done. It's not one that I understand. And now watching Luca dominate and do all those things in another uniform, it just breaks my soul. And so to have him back in the American Airline Center playing against the Maverick in a Mavericks in a Laker uniform, I think I'm just gonna be overwhelmed with emotion. I'm going I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm gonna go and use my media credential to get in because I wasn't gonna drop seven hundred dollars on a ticket. I think those prices will drop. I think you can get in for three point fifty at tip time. I just don't know, like how what even a good outcome is like I don't there's no there's no good ending to this story for me. So like an investment in that game, Like if if Luca had a bad game, I'd be sad. I want him to have a good game. If Luca has a badass game and goes ham, I'll be sad. You know, no matter what happens, I will be sad that he's not a Maverick anymore. And I will refuse. I mean, I won't be able to understand it. I still won't be able to make sense of it. So, but I do want to be in the building because it's gonna be one of the oddest environments in the history of local sports.
Speaker 7: Last night, just kind of table talking with some people, we concocted what I think is the perfect outcome to the game, because I was posing the question to people that I posed to you guys yesterday on the air. If the Lakers are trailing, said, the MAVs lead one to two to one hundred three seconds left and the ball's inbound into Luca and he's shooting a game winning three, what do all of MAVs fans want to happen? And I think y'all ended up with somewhere between they want him to make it or they want things to go well for Luca but the MAVs win, which I was like, what if he makes a three and then they giddy him and Anthony Davis makes like a half court shot to win the game for the MAVs after Luca made a three to put him up.
Speaker 1: Like, there's this incredible there's a way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's still very unique scenario that probably won't happen Nomber. The only thing that would help me is if something happened in the game that opened up a time space portal and we were able to go back to the eve of the trade and undo it.
Speaker 1: I think it would be bad.
Speaker 3: I think here's the ultimate optimal outcome for me is that mister Miagi goes back there and heals Kyrie Irving and he hits a game winner. To me, that's what I think would really heal my soul, because you know, I'm unhappy that Luke is not a Maverick anymore, but in general, I can move on.
Speaker 1: In the world of sports.
Speaker 3: The things that's devastating to me as injuries, like when a guy like one of the things that hurt me more than anything was the JJ brea Achilles tear, and that was gonna be his final contract, right, he was balling out that was gonna be his final contract and he was done after that. Like, those are the things that kill me the most. And so when I look at the Maverick situation, I wouldn't have traded Luka Doncic. I think, like how most people feel about him and these really insanely amazing things that he can do. I think it's hard to quantify that in a real world because it is truly magical. It is like Star Wars and he's using the Force, Like that's how you explain the ridiculous stuff that he does. And that's why it's just so painful, because it's just those guys don't come along. As much as I love Kyrie, he doesn't use the force, right, you know what I'm saying. And so you had a guy that used the force and now he's gone, You're probably never going to have another guy like that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, I highly recommend people go read Mark Stein in two parts. One was Sunday and then one was yesterday. I think I've read both of them, and it's phenomenal stuff. I was listening to the fan earlier today and they were talking about, Yeah, I don't know if Jason Kidd was for this trader or not for this trailer. Was like, read that Stein, like, if you have any any doubt at all, that will eliminate it.
Speaker 1: And the McMahon book, Oh my god, have you read that book yet?
Speaker 7: I've read Okay, so I haven't read the entirety of the Final Chever, but I did see I haven't bought it yet, but i'd see someone transcribe pretty.
Speaker 3: Much all of it on Reddit. Okay, but it's laid out. It makes it clear who's involved. Yeah, I need to buy that book, that book too. All Right, there you have it, The Return of Luca. We might talk about it again tomorrow. You never know. It's all we worked hard to know. The most shocking weight loss story ever is just a few minutes away.
Speaker 1: Don't miss that, all right?
Speaker 3: Coming up in a couple of segments, a sports executive sends nudes.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to get to this.
Speaker 3: I love it when people end up sending nudes and get busted for it.
Speaker 1: Seems like it happens all the time.
Speaker 3: I want to give a shout out to a special client of ours, the Chalk Tak Casino and Resort. They have been amazing partners. We love those guys. It's such a great place to go have fun. It's just north up seventy five, cross that Oklahoma Texas border. You're at the Chalk Tawk Casino and Resort and Durant, Oklahoma. The rooms are beautiful, there's gambling in good times, there's concerts. Man, just really appreciate those guys. They've been tremendous partners to us, and so we just want to give them a little bit of love.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, we're going to get into the National Championship game. We'll recap that game, but right now, Kat has a shocking weight loss story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a guy up in Boston. His name's Tom Carroll. He's a man who claims that he lost one hundred and thirty two pounds by eating only a Chick fil A salad every single day. Let's go to order the spicy Southwest salad, which is six hundred and eighty calories. He's thirty two years old, and he said he's not bored eating the same thing every day. He was at three point sixty he's now at two twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what is there protein in that? And what's salad dressing?
Speaker 1: So what you have going on there?
Speaker 7: You've got some mixed greens, you get some maters, some roasted corn, black beans, red bell peppers, cheese, grilled chicken. You get those tortilla strips too, and a creamy salsa dressing.
Speaker 4: It sounds good, but is he eating it for every single meal?
Speaker 7: He's having it for lunch every day and calling it his big meal and he makes a lighter version at home, is what he's claiming.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I don't know that I buy it. Why he's eating a bunch of salads.
Speaker 3: It doesn't see him like a Chick fil a should be getting the most love here because he's had it's just one of his meals. Right, Yeah, but I can't do like I get so bored with salad.
Speaker 1: I could not do salads.
Speaker 3: But there are I am the type of person who could eat the same thing every day if it was something that I liked sausage, you know.
Speaker 1: The yes.
Speaker 3: The biggest Krockett s ever was that Jared lost all that weight eating subway sandwiches.
Speaker 1: That is amazing story.
Speaker 3: It's not the part that you are thinking about, but just the idea.
Speaker 1: Is it incredible?
Speaker 3: The idea that that guy lost all that weight eating all those carbs, well.
Speaker 7: The idea that they would go, you know what, this looks like a guy who I think America can identify with. Let's put him out in front of everyone. There's nothing about Jared that ever seemed trustworthy. What do you mean there's nothing about him?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 7: Was anyone shocked when the news came down, They're like, oh, yeah, I guess could have seen it.
Speaker 3: Well, just because he lost weight didn't make me think he was a pedophile.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I never thought specifically that, but it's like, oh, checks, but I would think that a.
Speaker 3: Guy who lost weight eating sandwiches might be a pedophile. That's where it's okay, there's.
Speaker 1: Something going on here. So you ate tons of that bread and lost that all that weight.
Speaker 7: Now I've had the spicy Southwest salad at Chick fil A. I'm not trying to go have that every day, right, and then no, off, it's anyone. And it's got a lot to do with how every access road gets clogged up by people in their lunch break going to chick fil A. There are other places I've been on this Uh you know, I've been on this rock for a while.
Speaker 3: Rock AT's landed at Plymouth Rocks. This is the part of news articles that drive me just insane. You guys ready for some other factors here in his weight loss, he also quit drinking alcohol and stopped drinking soda and sports drinks, having pizza and.
Speaker 1: Other good fits. That is, is he exercising. It's probably exercised a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's I kind of like assume though, if you're if you're leaning in on man, I'm eating salads every day that I don't assume that you're just jamming gatorade and you know, Core's banquet in your mouth.
Speaker 7: I know, balance that out. So you know, hey, good for him. I will never shame anyone for losing one hundred and thirty two pounds. What an accomplishment.
Speaker 1: Huge.
Speaker 7: Also, you gotta try some new salads, man, because you can't just.
Speaker 1: Do that every day. It's crazy. That's crazy behavior.
Speaker 4: I mean, he can if he wants to, should go through.
Speaker 7: He's gonna pay seven or to ten dollars for salad every day. You can, louiseh your bag salad from the store. It's very similar for two dollars semiliar.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: You know, I was sitting there thinking about that, that is an expensive salad, but you don't tip it a Chick fil a?
Speaker 1: Why do you tip it a Starbucks? Man? There's so much tipping.
Speaker 3: I'm the other day I paid an invoice that someone sent me and it had an option to tip on it for sending an invoice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 3: What's happening is I really I've come to realize it's not the it's not the people. It's the software that they're using. Every software, every little card reader or whatever everywhere you go saying would you like to tip? And it's like that software should be sold with someone saying I'm going to turn that off so that they're not pissing off their customers. Because most people are now having that experience going wait a minute, I ordered this, I'm gonna walk to the counter and pick it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm tipping for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Starbucks is the worst, and it's like they act like they don't know. They're like, Okay, that'll be eight dollars for your coffee. Oh, it's gonna ask you a question, right. I don't know what the question is. It could be anything in the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's got some question this between you and that thing, and you're like, God, you're looking at me right now. I gotta tip your dollar. I'm I just my I have a question for you. Can you see what I do on this screen? That's the question I have for you. Because the other thing is I'd rather than just say, Hey, we're underpaying our customers and we want you to subsidize their salary, so you tip them to do the job that we've hired them to do, and we're not going to add it on to the price. I'd rather just, dude, add the price on. I don't need to tip the barrister, burster barista.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the barrister, what is that like the lawyer, British lawyer? Yeah, yeah, yeah? Do you tip the lawyer? Boy? It was a question. I don't know if I've heard that word before. That's good. What do you guys tip on a haircut?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I have a friends and family discount? Why I tip more than your family cuts your hair? I'm a friend, a friend of all of ours cut my hair. I don't I don't tip. You don't tip her? No, dang, I should stop tipping her then no, wait, that's terrible, But.
Speaker 3: I just I just I pay her, like in other words, we've been friends for a thousand years. What do I owe you? What's the haircut? I think I pay sixty five? Okay, I know that. Yeah, okay, so I know it less than what is on her actual menu that.
Speaker 1: Includes the tip.
Speaker 3: Then if it's sixty five dollars, I don't need to add because I'm venmowing, or I don't need to add a tip to him, like just okay, here, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I did no tipper when she gave me those corn rows, though, uh huh, you should have done.
Speaker 1: That, all right?
Speaker 3: Coming up next, we recapped the National Championship game and has Hollywood run out of ideas?
Speaker 1: That's all coming your way in the Ben and Skin Show right here in The Eagle.
Speaker 3: It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Hey, how would you like to win tickets to see Dorothy at the studio at the Factory in Deep Elm on May seventh? We're gonna hook you up using that iHeart app. There's a talkback feature on it. The first person to leave a message with their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to the question what Sunday Night show were we talking about earlier? With the massive six million people ratings, we had the ratings, we talked about it. Over six million people watch the season finale Sunday Night. What was it we told you earlier? I hope you were listening And if you know, Bam, leave your name, your phone number, your email dress, and the first person that does it, you are going to win those tickets to see Dorothy. We got lots to get to the today game is coming up. We have the story of a sports executive that sent dudes. But right now it's time for this. Now, let's go around the sports k tod fun queints as all.
Speaker 7: The sports YE National Championship was last night for college basketball. It was Houston against Florida. Did anybody watch the game?
Speaker 1: I did. I did not. Didn't want to see the end of the game. I saw the end of the game. That's where it gets fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a great game. It was shocking that they couldn't get a shot off.
Speaker 7: It was shocking that Florida won that game because Houston dominated that game and somehow we're unable to pull away by I think they got it up to twelve at one point, but it felt like they were up twenty the whole night. And then Florida just started getting back in it. Florida, who was down thirteen or fourteen to Texas Tech a couple of weeks ago, you know, found a way to overcome that. And then here we go, final possession, Houston's got a chance, and man, it was just fifteen seconds of what I would call college basketball kind of what it is now. Yeah, very hard for guys to get open, kind of bad offense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that dude's name? Sharp? Yeah, he's a good player. He's a good.
Speaker 3: Player, and he'd had a really brutal shooting night and then he got hot and made some big buckets. But the thing that I felt so bad about for him, there's a lot of things, but I'm like, bro, you could have just picked up the ball and shot it. Yeah, Like he didn't travel because he didn't take a dribble.
Speaker 1: He jumped and then let go of the ball.
Speaker 3: So all he's got to do is pick it back up and he can shoot because he never dribbled.
Speaker 1: But he didn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't know, any panic, because hey, the whole nation's watching me, and this is probably not going to be a pro this is my moment, Holy God.
Speaker 1: And in that.
Speaker 7: Situation, though, don't you, no matter what you think the rules are or whatever's going on, don't you just have to pick it up and shoot it rather than I think.
Speaker 1: Scott it was.
Speaker 7: It was like sad kind of yeah, But also I was at a place where there were many Gators fans, so there was crying happening. I had created super ultimate squares. Have you ever played basketball squares with me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh thanks?
Speaker 4: It is so fun. Really, I think last year was the first year we did it, so this time he was able to, you know, edit the things I didn't work last year and pretty little.
Speaker 1: You have payouts, So a big square board.
Speaker 7: There's one hundred squares and if you want to go, five dollars a square, so you want to buy ten squares, put fifty bucks into the cup and then basically you put the numbers on the top. But there are payouts at sixteen twelve eight four and halftime, and five more payouts at sixteen twelve eight four and a half time.
Speaker 3: Oh so every four minutes, every four minutes oh that sounds like, ko, we are.
Speaker 1: Getting big time payouts.
Speaker 7: So fifty dollars is going to someone every four minutes.
Speaker 1: It was great. Wow, all right, it makes it fun for games you don't really care about. That does sound fun.
Speaker 3: There is a player on Florida that I love, Walter Clayton Junior. I ended up catching a Florida game early in the tournament. I didn't know anything about him, and I was like, oh my god, look how cocky this dude is. He's like pulling up from half court. He'll start off a game like he did in that. I watched the initial part of this game. He comes down and just fires, and even in traffic, like he won't even get around a pick. He'll just shoot while there's four dudes standing there and shoot the longest three pointers ever.
Speaker 1: And he was awesome in the tournament. But I was reading about him.
Speaker 3: They're saying he might not get drafted, or if he does, he's a second round pick, and I'm like, dude, I would love for the Mavericks to get him. He actually, I think declared for the draft last year, didn't get Oh really, yeah, you know, it's interesting. I've never seen footage of a floor to practice. But I would assume the coach walks in and goes, hey, guys, there's no bad shots. Put up any shot you want, ever, at any time, and if you do that, you'll never end up like that sharp kid that just didn't even take the shot.
Speaker 7: Coach, go ahead and sorry, if you have the ball, shoot it. I don't care where you are. The coach looks like Matt LeBlanc. He's not laying the hammer on these guys.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, do you guys, just do what you want?
Speaker 7: And Clayton, he nearly threw the game away because he made a horrible pass and honestly, the Houston guy fouled the Florida go before he stepped out of belts and then traveled. Also, the referee is so bad in college basketball. Oh, it's so bad. But it was a fun game.
Speaker 1: It was a great game, really entertaining. All Right, there you have it.
Speaker 3: Little college basketball coming up next, has Hollywood run out of ideas?
Speaker 1: You know what else rocks is?
Speaker 3: That's Hurtado Barbecue, some of the best barbecue I've ever had. Locations in Mansfield, Fort Worth, Arlington, two locations at Global Life Field and another location at Dallas, the Farmer's Market.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you make it out of it. We love Brandon Hurtado. He's an author. Now go read his book about barbicoa.
Speaker 3: I think that's what it's called. He is just a phenomenal dude. And you know, Hurtado is his own spin, his own family spent on Mexico, Mexican barbecue, and a lot of the Ranger's success is fueled by brisket that they've consumed at Hurtado. It is so, so very good. All right, we got the Today game coming up. We got to get in to the story about a sports executive sending new Was it an accident?
Speaker 1: Was it on purpose? We got the weekly Weekday Update.
Speaker 3: We'll even take a look back on some old bending Skin content, maybe some funny audio in the Bening Skin wayback Machine.
Speaker 1: But right now KT has a question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think Hollywood might be out of ideas. We've got news today from Netflix. Netflix has won the bidding riots for the upcoming series Monopoly. Oh but one word I left out before series was reality series. The show is described as a large scale social experiment contest where players will navigate capitalism and chaos. Contestants will need to make alliances and then break them. What's being teased as a cutthroat game of strategy and betrayal. And this follows you know, Netflix's kind of moved. They've got a competition reality competition game coming out called the Golden Ticket, which is, you know, using Willy Wonka as your IP, and that's what they want. So Monopoly reality show series. Who on this show.
Speaker 3: Do you think would be in that person in the one, two three corner bread.
Speaker 4: And honestly, I'm more I'm excited for the Willy Wonka one because I hate Monopoly. I absolutely hate that game.
Speaker 1: I like how long it takes to finish a game of Monopoly? Why do you hate it?
Speaker 4: I just I don't want to deal with money when I'm trying to play a board game that just doesn't sound fun at all. And then people are always like, oh, I'm gonna buy this, you owe me writ like, can you let me alone? I'm trying to have fun. It's not fun.
Speaker 1: Well, skin, I'm with you. It takes two damn long.
Speaker 3: It's just you get half forward and then people start making side deals. The side deals are but you can you can fast forward through it, like where you hand out. You just pass out the properties like you're dealing cards, and you start off with a bunch of properties already.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh. There's also some people play with different rules.
Speaker 3: Some people say you don't have to have a monopoly to build on those properties. I'm like, what are you doing? That's whole point of the monopoly. I like the idea of just building on whatever property you want. Also the idea of uh, land on go or pass go like you're you're supposed to get extra money, right, They're one of those rules.
Speaker 1: My family changed the rules on it. It's like, well maybe land on go.
Speaker 3: Some people will take all a certain amount of money that's supposed to go to the bank and then put it in the middle, right, and then if you roll, is it roll doubles or I can't.
Speaker 1: Remember what it is, then you get what is in the middle? Is it landing on go? Yoube yeah?
Speaker 3: But the that game, oh, you know, we played that as a family. But when we played risk, and I could explain the game to you. When we played risk, it always ended in a fight every single time because somebody's gonna win. They're taking over, you know, all the land, and then they're like, all right, So if it's me and I'm dominating and KT and Skinner left, you both are hanging on by a thread. Whoever I decide to attack first is but hurt because they're like.
Speaker 1: We why don't you attack him? You're he's in the same situation.
Speaker 3: Is My family played a different version of risk. Our risk involved unprotected sex with hookers, ivy, drug use. It was just a totally different concept and it was like, Okay, how far are you willing to go to see if this works out for you? And then, of course, as you can imagine a lot of family squabbles and sue in that scenario.
Speaker 4: More like the Motley Krue game.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is that?
Speaker 4: Well, what you just described more risky?
Speaker 1: Is there really a Motley Crue game?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Dude, Dictionary, I'm in on this adding into your shocking board game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I made the choice at an early age to ditch Monopoly. We don't have to play that way. We don't have to deal with interest and things like that. The game that still has those values with a little flair is the game of life, not the actual game of the game. You have kids, you can choose if you want to go to college or not. Choose if you want to be a doctor who get better insurance premiums down the road. The game Life way cooler. The spinner makes it cool noise, way better than Monopoly.
Speaker 4: I did love playing that more than Monopoly back then.
Speaker 1: Then we'll tell you in jail in life. Did you guys ever play early nineteenth century Russia? Nope?
Speaker 3: So instead of you know, having a good capitalist structure, it's basically it's socialism. And the whole purpose of the game is try to convince the workers and everything was going to work out fine for him if they go out to the field and do all the work.
Speaker 1: You guys didn't play this. I didn't play it, So I played Battleship.
Speaker 3: We used to play Battleship quite a bit, and then we graduated to an electronic battleship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I thought that was a give up.
Speaker 3: I just like, great, dude, because then you couldn't cheat. I know, I'm the guy fighting off ais all the time, but I hated digital. Why yeah, no.
Speaker 1: It just didn't feel right. I oh, no, small town guy, you know, just because too much.
Speaker 3: If somebody did hit your battleship or hit your ship, one of your ships or whatever. You don't have to tell them if you want to. But when you're playing digital electric Battleship or whatever there it is, it.
Speaker 1: Makes that sound. I'll never forget. One time.
Speaker 7: It's playing battleship with my much older cousin and I thought I had him, and then what I realized is that he could see over my board because he was quite a bit tolerant. He goes uh, G one through ten and everyone laughed because I was like, I'm gonna put them all horizontally on.
Speaker 1: The same rouh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And he goes G one through ten and everyone's making fun of me for being an idiot.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's a sad story.
Speaker 3: I never got over that I can tell keeps coming up on the show. A sports executive sends nudes. We're gonna get to that story momentarily. And the Today game. All that's covered your way on the Ben and Skin Show right here in The Eagle. It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. What about when your boss or an executive sends nudes to someone by accident or was it an accident? We will discuss that at the top of the hour. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: It's time to play the Today game.
Speaker 4: It's a game. It's Tonic Today.
Speaker 1: Let's go get away you jack wagons.
Speaker 3: It is time to play the Today game for today April eighth, twenty twenty five, and we'll start with Jayson Farntello being an age.
Speaker 7: But you drive, boyd car?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How much sort?
Speaker 3: That's a question I couldn't even bother answering who.
Speaker 1: The care is?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: You just drive where you gotta drive? And can him answer the question? Uptop helping him out? Shut the fuck up, Ronny damn boy? Coming up next? Should Jerry the GM game?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: God man, Tyson say thank you for coming on.
Speaker 1: We'll call you whenever we want. Stand by the phone in white Jason. It's a great way to celebrate Fantellow's birthday.
Speaker 3: I think, Uh, if you didn't know, Jason Barrontello is a man behind a lot of the artwork and stuff we have. He's a part of our squad, part of our family. We absolutely love him and uh earlier we were talking about his wife. Yeah, dude, which it's because of the whole history of the corn Dog yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is linked to the invention of the corn dogs.
Speaker 3: He says it would be a weird brag to not be though. That's the kind of thing you do make up though, like no one can check. It's like, oh no, dude, my dad invented the filament that goes in mayonnaise.
Speaker 1: It gives it that texture. What what? No, for real?
Speaker 3: Look it up, guys. Patricia Arquette is fifty seven serious it is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go here coning. Do you think you are?
Speaker 2: Your friends are gonna suck?
Speaker 1: You know, Mark Will, You'll be long gone?
Speaker 4: You want to keep them alive?
Speaker 1: In pain? What dumb show is at?
Speaker 3: Dude? It's the greatest show? Yeah, sounds great. Patricia Arquette, She uh.
Speaker 1: She was. She was in a movie about a prison break. Did you see it? With Del Toro?
Speaker 3: Been Stiller directed it was it a movie series, yes, on Showtime. So good in that. But she looked terrible in that because her character was supposed to look to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But uh, and that's probably why Ben Stiller got her in severance. Yeah, because they worked well together. Spank bank material or what? No, she is she looks better, but she's definitely older. But she does look better, What is your what's your favorite Patricia Arqutt's spank Bank material? Kevin Where are you gonna go like True Romance? Patricia Arquette? Are you gonna go like David Lynch movie? Patricia Arquette?
Speaker 1: I think that with Amy Adams. What was that? Okay?
Speaker 3: She related to all the other Archettes in Hollywood, David Arquette, Roseanne Arquette, Yeah, mother Fred Arquette.
Speaker 1: Now they're sisters and brothers.
Speaker 3: Really, so the story, the story is that Rosanna Arquette is the impetus for Rosanna and the Toto song. Okay, Rosanna Arquette used to be married to Peter Gabriel. Ah, so she's she's been around the scene. She got that sledgehammer? Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yep, He's right, guys, take time. Speaking of sledgehammers, the great Bis Marquis would have been sixty one.
Speaker 1: You got what I need? Yep? You're playing this on the eagle.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: Third Eye Blind released their debut album on this day in nineteen ninety seven. The way this never left my turntable in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 7: I could believe it, dude, and you'd have been right. That's a fun song album Rules, first first track of that album, Narcolepsy. What a guy allegedly as Narcolepsy. I don't think he has all the side effects that I have, though.
Speaker 1: What's the name with the band?
Speaker 3: Okay, yours are your side of Your main side effect is micro penis.
Speaker 1: No, you stroke out a lot. It's been tough.
Speaker 7: The micro penis thing is because of a reversal from my huge dong real surgery you had.
Speaker 3: He went in because it was too big and it was over zealous reduction. Now the surgeon, it was like trying to my hips were disintegrating, and that never bothers me. I was just like, hey, CD Lamb is twenty six.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, CD Lamb, his strength is noticeable. Now this guy wants to go out and make the plays. We just got to use it. We've got to have it in his hands. I can't candles.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, like that one thing about me, CD is always no.
Speaker 1: Good way about man.
Speaker 4: If it stinks, I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 1: If it's no good, then hey we rocking, you know yep.
Speaker 3: Finally we're gonna get to this story. Is sports executive sends nudes? You can only hope it the executive you just heard talking a few minutes ago in that cliff that could be excited all that's coming your way. Next on the Eagle, Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Wade, Kevin kt Turner, and Christina Baby Cornbread Ray the Pride and Joy of Voatmeal Pizza.
Speaker 1: And we're having a great time today. We hope you are too.
Speaker 3: Now this segment is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. It's in Plano, Texas. There's only one of them in all of the world, and it's located in Plano, Texas, and it won best Pizzeria in DFW by readers of the Dallas Morning News.
Speaker 1: That speaks volume.
Speaker 3: So if you're a foodie, head on out to Plano. They've mastered five different styles of pizza Dallas style, Chicago Style, Detroit Style, Tavern style, and New York style pizza. It's a great place to go watch sports TVs as far as I can see. A lot of great craft beer there as well, local craft beer, really really good stuff. Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. But right now it's time for Kevin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So there's a story from the world of baseball. That's interesting, and you just cross over into real life guys.
Speaker 1: Is this about those?
Speaker 7: So he's not about the bats. It's really not about sports at all, it turns out. Now before I get to the details of the story, I do want to prime the pumps a little bit. One of my favorite comedy like pieces of old Time came from Eastbound and Down for Adam Scott, who you know from Severance of Parks and Wreck and Derek from stept Brothers pops out of the bushes at Kenny Power's house as the assistant to the Assistant GM of Tampa Bay. And I'm gonna play a quick clip of that because we've got an assistant GM in trouble. So the assistant to the assistant GM here, Christina, get me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Pat Anderson. I'm the assistant to the assistant GM for Tampa. Are you on any credentials, Zarah Path?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some credentials business account, of course.
Speaker 1: What's black? It's black veteran gold.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, gold might get you Jonas Brothers tickets black involve three of them. I'm listening, Okay, talking numbers right now, but rest assured Kenny's going to be big, all right, So you ready to get down with this party.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: All right, let's.
Speaker 6: Let's now.
Speaker 1: Yeah it starts. Yeah, yeah, kids, I'm not gonna do it nothing. I'm not gonna do that. That's fun. That's not funny. Okay, everything is fair. Game was great. It was then it's quite the fall the Mexico season's okay too.
Speaker 7: Our story is Detroit Tiger's assistant GM, Sam Menzen, and he's thirty four. And I like to think that he used to be the assistant to the assistant GM because he was in the organization for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Oh, he started as a twenty one year old. Do you have a picture? I don't how you spell that?
Speaker 6: Wy.
Speaker 7: Sam Men's emmian z I n okay. Seems like a handsome Italian looking fella.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So here's the story.
Speaker 7: He has resigned before the team fired him because they.
Speaker 1: Were planning to do that. It's tough.
Speaker 7: The Athletics spoke to two former employees who said he sent them unsolicited nude photos. Two women who worked for the Tigers said that he sent them photos of his genitals via Snapchat.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: This dates back to twenty seventeen, and it's happened several times. A third woman, who works in baseball but not for the Tigers, said that around twenty eighteen or twenty nineteen, she also received unsolicited photos from him via Snapchat, including side profiles of his genitals.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I think that's important, you know. I mean, I'm looking at a picture of and he lifts weights. Let's see broad shouldered guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you can just send that to who.
Speaker 1: No, no, but I'm trying to get the scope of the profile.
Speaker 4: He's a good looking dude.
Speaker 1: Oh oh you wantkick?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 3: Okay, he has anyway baseball of any of the four of us, Have any of us ever received new dudes from a guy?
Speaker 4: You guys haven't received news.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're getting somewhere now, Okay you have Okay, how many times solicit?
Speaker 1: How many times unsolicited? Gotta keep it? Let me care about that.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: How many times unsolicited? Just I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 4: No, none, because they will ask before they.
Speaker 1: Do, yes, how do they ask, Hey, you won't see my stuff? Do they say? Is it okay? If I send you a nude and.
Speaker 4: You're like sure, I mean not just like that? Like you're in the moment.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, right right, okay, now that I understand, so you're it's a long distance.
Speaker 4: But it's totally fine. Yes, it's not just a hey who this is right in the middle of me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So never unsolicited no, okay, I said, I've never done it. I assumed that women received them all the time until they were illegal.
Speaker 1: In Texas.
Speaker 7: It became a law if you sent unsolicited nudies, that's breaking the law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm not sure if it's every state.
Speaker 7: Now. I thought it was a funny line from one of the women who worked for the Tigers, and she was asked, you know, why did this not?
Speaker 1: Why is this coming out.
Speaker 7: Six years later because he was in his late twenties when this happened apparently, okay, And she's like, well, it's because it's like no one says anything because who's gonna believe them when they say the assistant GM did it. It's not like he's the the bat boy or the security guard, to which I'm like, what are the security guards at Comerica Park doing? And they're bat boys, they're known for just sentence and picks.
Speaker 1: She's saying, he's a man of.
Speaker 4: Import right, But also how do you come forward with that to begin with?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, Hey, so it's easy to get she's saying it's easy to get the security guard fired.
Speaker 1: Like, no one's going to understand what she said.
Speaker 3: It just made me it's easy to get dog picks from the security.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so here's a couple of things if you just want to play the game of Well, I should have seen this coming, although I don't know that you could have. In twenty nineteen, he was on the Athletics thirty five under thirty five list with this list of thirty five people in baseball under the age of thirty five. So at thirty five hundred thirty five list of up and comers in baseball, but.
Speaker 1: There was only thirty five total.
Speaker 7: He also John Daniel started a whole new fad and fat. In twenty twenty three, he was a part of MLB's annual Take the Field program. It's a two day event held at the Winter meetings that helps women who are in college or recent graduates to get positions in MLB. He bragged an interview that he had never missed a day three or four years.
Speaker 1: I was it there all eight days.
Speaker 3: So this guy's uh, you know, a little shady. I don't know much you could say. He did say he's moving to New York because he's got some quote family issues to deal with. Now as the story has come out, I mean, it sucks for him, but you know.
Speaker 1: But still I don't know.
Speaker 3: Six years later or something, did they want it?
Speaker 1: Is it okay? If they wanted it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think we just established that there's nothing wrong with well, requesting a picture of your genitalia and then you oblige. Well, was he married to someone else at the time and he was sending it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So that's but they could be poll he went to the trouble of getting a tasteful profile pick of it sidew Yes, I think that's.
Speaker 1: A touch of class, right, Christina.
Speaker 4: Well, they said unsolicited, right, so they weren't asking for it. Doesn't matter how you make it, how you prop it up. We're not asking for it.
Speaker 1: But prop what up? What are you propping up in this?
Speaker 4: You're right, maybe it was already propped up.
Speaker 7: I think there's some things you can buy to like place it in something to prop it up.
Speaker 3: It's like they'll hold things up if it's a if it's a profile. He's clearly got a tripod or or yeah, or he's got to help her. Yeah, oh yeah, he probably had the assistant to the assistant to the assistant GM coming and.
Speaker 1: Take the picture because his hands could have been on his hips.
Speaker 3: Right. You know, Christina, you're talking about all these that you got over the years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been braggings.
Speaker 4: You're making it sound like I get so many.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 7: Well, there's a new fad where these like OnlyFans people will grade. They'll grade your shots. Oh that you send they rate dongs. It's like porn stars are like not doing porn as much.
Speaker 3: Or it's kind of like in the back of those magazines where it used to sketch the thing and send it in. They'd tell if you were a good artist or not.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm not above anything when it comes to making a bit of cash.
Speaker 1: I would grade anyone's dong if they want to send them to me. It's a show.
Speaker 7: We could do this, So just make a little extra cash on the side, all right, I'm out, Well, why do we do a.
Speaker 3: Listener dong at ihurtmedia dot com? Send them in and you have KT gradham. I don't want to be what is the code for if you do receive one? And in terms of when you delete it or do you keep it forever?
Speaker 4: You never say it.
Speaker 1: Well, if it's snapchat, it goes away. What are you talking about right now? I was wondering if she had a collection. She was, Oh, you don't have a folder on your phone. No, I remember this guy. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Let's see you get all your pictures my year organized and at home?
Speaker 1: What is this category? Doggers?
Speaker 3: Well, now, with AI though, it can go in there and identify, you know, faces, I'm sure it can identify shapes.
Speaker 1: All right. All right, here's all the dog picks.
Speaker 3: So guys, don't send nudes unless they're at requested and unless unless you're the GM, if you're the assistant GM, do not send them. All right, Kat, we're you gonna take us next in the weekly Weekday Updates.
Speaker 7: Well, accident in df W yesterday a train hits a semi but it's not all bad, all.
Speaker 1: Right, that's coming up next.
Speaker 3: The Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle, Thank you for hanging out with us today. Now we have a new little segment we're gonna roll out here in about fifteen minutes or so called Ben and Skin's wayback machine. So don't miss that, because there's always good fun when we start doing stuff like that. But right now it's time for this and now, oh it's.
Speaker 2: Time for bas Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news.
Speaker 1: Anchor kt fon tweets.
Speaker 8: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 7: Yesterday morning, just after eight am, a train collided with a semi just north of Saginaw, out there in Tarren County. No injuries reported. There's good news. One wentness said, quote the tracks crossing arms were going down and ding ding ding. I saw the train coming from right over here. Let me tell you it was coming, and all I saw was bam. Collision sent the cargo of hundreds of cans of beer everywhere on National Beer Day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Video from WFAA showed officers and crews on the scene drinking their day away.
Speaker 3: No no, they did not. Officers just pulling up parts of the job.
Speaker 4: No geek.
Speaker 7: Took hours to clean up all the beer. I did not realize that yesterday was National Beer Day, although we did we discuss that on the show. We did, You know, you forget what happens sometimes. You know, you live your life, and I'm a big move forward guy, so I realized that.
Speaker 3: You know, don't forget what Jelly Roll said, Kevin, your guy, what what do he say? He said, there's a reason that the windshield is bigger than the rearview mirror. Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 1: That's incredible, man, I'm so glad I heard.
Speaker 3: That, So Jesus, so you can look forward. That's more important than looking back. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: Add that to the end of show.
Speaker 7: That's the tramontage, because I mean, Ben's that is well, that's.
Speaker 3: The greatest thing I've ever heard. That's your guy. It's important for you to know what he's doing. If the audience could see my head right now, you would just see flames everywhere.
Speaker 1: Like that chef at that redheaded chef shot off. Dude. They just showed something on TV. That's crazy. What are you watching on TV? It's just whatever the local news is.
Speaker 3: A person was waiting at a stoplight and a giant I mean, I guess it's a pine tree just fell to the ground and smashed their car and have and miss them by a foot. They were just sitting there. That's your Rick Flair moment. I was TV you guys, following this falling tree story, I have.
Speaker 1: Another shady baseball story here.
Speaker 7: This is a member of the JV at La Cueva High School out there in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. A member of that JV squad who's unnamed right now because he's under eighteen, is now facing fifteen counts of battery. Any guesses? Fifteen battery counts? Guess baseball? But what are we supposed to be guessing? What his average is against the district?
Speaker 1: Yes? On base percentage? Is he hitting another three hole? You know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What? What? What get you? Fifteen counts of battery? What salt? Assault? Assaulting someone? Tang? Good guesses? Did you say?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't know what else?
Speaker 1: Reports? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, I just I don't.
Speaker 1: Know unsolicited d picts.
Speaker 7: Reports say that he took a we wi and the water cooler belonging to the other team.
Speaker 3: Man, Now, what a hillbilly move? When this is what's wrong with reporting these days? Because the story said when the incident became known to officials, umpires, Oh, the empires? Like what's like the hip gesture? Like the physicality? How do you call that we just let it.
Speaker 7: Go with officials sometimes that they're important, But what do are they like?
Speaker 1: School officials? Yeah, the umpire I need to know. But here's what's wrong about this.
Speaker 3: The incident became known to officials, the entire team was suspended.
Speaker 1: They were all in on it. Well, I don't think they were.
Speaker 7: It sounds like just that one because only one player getting the fifteen counts of battery.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 7: One of my old teammates took a whiz and the opposing team's cooler and they shut down my season because of that. Would had hell to pay because I was pretty good at baseball. When those games were fleeting, they were you don't have any more. Nobody was looking at you know, colleges.
Speaker 3: If all my guys on the team, Cooter, Willie Jones, Jeff t Chuck Bucket, oh my god, a buckethead jack rabbit, of all my guys, if you know, if one of them would have.
Speaker 1: Done it, well, you could just suspend him for the game. The whole team doesn't have to pay.
Speaker 7: Like I remember one time some guys were dipping on the bus, throwing it out the window. There's tobacco now on the bus. Why is the whole team in trouble?
Speaker 1: They weren't. It was the three people who were dipping who got in trouble.
Speaker 3: All I can think about is when Napoleon Dynamite looks around and then throws that action figure on a string out the back of the bus, but he looks around first to make sure he doesn't get caught doing it, and he's just dragging that action figure behind the bus.
Speaker 1: Pretty great. So all right, there you have it. There's the Weekly Weekly Girl.
Speaker 3: One story, Skin was looking over Kat's head watch TV.
Speaker 1: Another story, he was just thinking about movies that he liked.
Speaker 3: All right, Coming up next, we go way way way back on the Ben and Skin Show, the Ben and Skin Wayback Machine, and we get into digital clutter. That's all come your way in the back half of the five o'clock hour right here on Eagle. All right, we love that you listened to the Ben and Skin Show. I'm Ben Rodgers, joined by Jeff skin Wade, Christina Kray, Baby Cornbread Ray, and Kevin K. T. Turner, and we love that you listen. We don't care how you listen. You can listen live on the FM dial. You could stream the show on the iHeart app. We don't care. We're just glad that you listen. And we do sometimes mention social media during the show and it's a good way for you to kind of see what we're talking about. Like, for instance, Skin mentioned a picture that he saw of actually a video that was on TV when the Nuggets fired their head coach today, Mike Malone. And there was a picture of or this video a live feet of Ramona Shelbourne, the you know, legendary ESPN basketball reporter, and she was weighing in on it on one of the shows on ESPN. But she was doing so from her car and you could see like her whole head rest. And so I posted that on the Ben and Skin Show Instagram account. So follow us on all the social media platforms. If you want to see that picture, you could see it at Ben and Skin Show. Ben and Skin Show, you can see the picture I'm talking about. But it's interesting, a whole other discussion broke out because I just posted the picture and people were trying to infer why we were posting the picture, Like the world can be a crazy place right now. All of a sudden, people started arguing with each other on there isn't that just if that's what you want in this world, if you want to go out and argue with people you don't know over something you don't know, the context of the Internet is the perfect place for it, the perfect place. All Right, we got the big finish coming up next. That's how we'll wrap things up. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: Bullfos.
Speaker 1: It's time to go into the biting skid show worback. All right, good to be here. I love that intro.
Speaker 3: Two things that happened in the piest, but I think I'm gonna say I'm gonna save one and maybe we'll do it on the other side.
Speaker 1: Okay, one of them.
Speaker 7: The first thing that I would like to do is take a look at Travis Frederick's retirement. Now this sounds like a weird thing to say, but when he retired, he's his first interview that he did was with the Benningskin Show. Now this was back when we were two to five on the Eagles is three or four years ago, right, and Bennett created a song for him that was a tribute and we played it for Travis for the first time. So what you're gonna hear is the last thirty seconds or so of the song, and then this is how we honored Travis and the end of the interview with him.
Speaker 1: After he had just retired from football.
Speaker 3: I remember the song, but I don't remember what happened. So I'm excited for this. Uh and I will play it right now. You should do that on your home of rock you live, don't.
Speaker 1: It's like a body.
Speaker 4: Is knowing who the back was.
Speaker 1: The lad stream wouldn't like to know you got kids? You ken no burn down the ball ready, dude, literally travish your thought. Did you get in trouble if you rocked to do some coach gart?
Speaker 6: I mean that is it's unbelievable. I think the thing that needs to be commented on most more than the lyrics the vocals. I mean, I don't know who sang that song. I couldn't. I couldn't quite tell. But what a beautiful harmonic voice, like unbelievable is that kap perhaps sing that song?
Speaker 5: Skin?
Speaker 6: Well? It was wonderful either way.
Speaker 5: Woh yeah, that's how we're gonna send it out. Huh yeah, what a great and it's a great relationship. I couldn't said it better myself.
Speaker 3: Ah yeah, mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go. This career. I've forgotten that we lay down. We just left him out there and just played fart drops until he hung up in.
Speaker 8: His first national interview and local So basically Clarence Hill was listening to that, David Moore, Tim Kalishaw, probably Rich Eyes, and they're all like listening.
Speaker 1: To that, and that's what they heard. That's what they heard.
Speaker 3: Body said, what a great end to a great relationship.
Speaker 1: It's ready to end the relationship. Oh my god. Travis Frederick, I love. He's gonna be in town in light week. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I have one more thing if y'all want to do it after the next song, Yeah, we'll carry up.
Speaker 1: We'll get to it in about three four minutes. Don't go anywhere. That's next one.
Speaker 3: All right, It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. This segment is brought to you by a Roller Town Beer Works and man five years in Baby, and we are celebrating our conniversary April ninth through the thirteenth at the brewery. It is twenty percent off all beer to go while supplies last.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking at the selection.
Speaker 3: It's like october Fest that we love La Cold Ipa Choco Libre, The Hazy, the West Coast Lagger, goll you an incredible selection here, the mango Habnaro, sour Nectaron don on and on and on anything that we got canned. We are doing twenty percent off as part of our canniversary. Thanking you for supporting us all these years, especially when we launched and the pandemic happened and we had to shut everything down. So get on up to Rollertown Beer Works this week for twenty percent off all to go beer as part of our conniversary celebration. Of course, follow Rollertown beer Works on all the socials to keep up to date on everything we be doing. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 1: The Thing's big. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Before we get into the main topic of the big finish, to have one more thing from the wayback machine that I think we should at least take a look at. This comes from I think a year ago Jeff skin Wade on the air doing a Frankel spot and then something happened.
Speaker 3: It got me a nice cash settlement, Yes they did. In fact, there's such good people. They're not gonna mind when I have a sneeze fit right now. They don't even care.
Speaker 1: Have it again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think I'm better now. Franklin Frankl had been doing this for thirty years. That's helping people to get in a bad spot because they've been hurting wreck or hold on. Someone sneezed while they were driving and then they looked up and then someone's driving recklessly next to them and then smashed into them, and then they were hurt. And then we go, oh, this is incredible, this is incredible. What would you do if you were in that situation? You would call Franklin Frankl at two one four, three, three, three thirty three thirty three. They've helped so many people over the years. It's maybe right in the back, Yeah, there it is. Yeah, by bless you. They've helped a lot of people that have been in that situation. Geez, I tell the ladies, I can sneeze five times.
Speaker 7: It is way more satisfying to just sneeze and get it out, though, than when you're ready and it doesn't happen and you're like, damn it, I know what's in there.
Speaker 1: Oh you can have a heart failure if you hold back a sneeze. Really, I don't know, Okay.
Speaker 3: So is that a health tip or not? And also this one came from the world of news. I'm not sure where this was, but it's from a wall back. Just give a little feisty lady on the news.
Speaker 1: All right, So what's in store for today? We got team coverage for you. We're going to start things off with less kryptin. Hey, you don't splash, Come on, that's rude, man, I got wet.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'll throw you.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, guys, let me tell you what.
Speaker 1: I immediately need to know. What all these people look like? Yeah, she sounded hot.
Speaker 7: Yeah, those other guys are gruesome looking fellas, and she's smoking hot.
Speaker 3: Of course, how about you say that, well, just for your imagery? Oh okay, Oh, just for okay, doesn't.
Speaker 6: Do it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they look like Ron Jeremy.
Speaker 3: Wait and why, I'm why, why do you have to mention that they're a man that we've all seen nude many times.
Speaker 1: Chaus, Katie's a narcoleptic, and so is Ron Jeremy. Of course.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he's a bad guy and we've learned that over time. It's bad things.
Speaker 1: He's your brother narcolepsy, and you always have his back.
Speaker 7: Me and him Kimmel Forst. Texas linebacker Sergio Kendalls. Yeh, Steven Jenkins, lead singer of Third eyelind I just assumed. I just assumed those guys were gay.
Speaker 1: I'll dry you off.
Speaker 4: They made a huge deal about that.
Speaker 3: They sure did, like I did when I got drunk at your apartment last week.
Speaker 7: I'd like to talk about digital clutter for a minute with you guys, because I think Christina and I have a problem with the way you guys go about things on your phones, right or just life.
Speaker 1: This has been ever wronge time.
Speaker 3: They've seen underneath the sheets where all the dirt is.
Speaker 1: But a new survey claims that the average person has over one thousand unread emails, twelve unread text messages, and seventeen unread social media notifications. And that's enough.
Speaker 7: Let's leave that off. Just to the twelve unread text messages. I've very rarely had more than ten unread text message.
Speaker 4: I never had more than one.
Speaker 7: If it's if it's more ten, I get through it immediately and like what you know. But and usually maybe it's just one. Maybe it's the show group chat that I've missed. You know, No, I see it.
Speaker 1: Your pro that's the one that you don't pay attention to.
Speaker 7: You sometimes I missed some stuff, noted. I told you guys, trying to do less screen time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then how do you have? You have what ten thousand? I have one one thousand, two hundred and sixty two quote unquote unread text messages.
Speaker 1: I don't understand I have. You don't understand I have one and seventy one.
Speaker 4: So that number is just staring at you, guys, every time you open your phone, and you just let it get bigger.
Speaker 1: Here's why.
Speaker 3: Okay, So because we're ven and skinned, we.
Speaker 1: We're kind of a big deal.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Our homes smell of mahogany and rich leather, leatherboone books.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: But if you're a prisoner to the technology on your phone, if you worry about that number, like, for instance, I see somebody, just Amanda, who works here, just texted us and said thanks earlier, right, she said thanks, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not never included on any of those chains.
Speaker 3: Well, it's all the point, and so I said.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I just was working and so I didn't have to go in and click on it. I saw the whole thing. Right, So now I've received that message and I have seen it, but I don't have to go in and click it.
Speaker 1: So the iPhone knows I've seen it.
Speaker 3: I don't care about their count, Like, how do you guys make it through election season?
Speaker 1: I don't get that many. I don't get that much stuff.
Speaker 4: No, it bugs me to have things left like I intentionally, if I know I need to get back to a message, I will leave it on unread so I remember to go back to it.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: There's I think to Ben's point, I bet the vast majority of these messages that are in here we've seen. We just didn't click on them exactly, because there is so much stuff where someone says thanks or gotcha, or there's a you know, an emoji of a vegetable that looks like a penis right, Like, there's just a lot of stuff that you can just look and see and you don't need to click on it. Now, the problem would be if they said thanks and then they hit the return button three times said, by the way, I have something very important to tell you about some blood testers. Yes, that you would miss that, right, But in general, I don't think these are a bunch of messages that I care about in other words, just someone going, yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 7: The red icon doesn't bother you, right, I mean it bothers me, It bothers the Jesus at.
Speaker 1: It doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 3: Like here's like so many messages are somebody just loving your message or whatever. Like I have a new message that, oh, my friend loved the message I sent him. I don't have to click on that. I don't care. I've now seen what he was trying to communicate with me. The iPhone doesn't own me. I don't have to get rid of it. How many phone messages unheard phone messages do you have?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: None? None?
Speaker 1: I have dies. I check them. I have four hundred and forty two.
Speaker 4: I wish that the little red notification didn't bug me, because it bugs the hell out of me, and I have to go through everything.
Speaker 1: I think that's crazy behavior. But this data says no I have. I only have fifty three of those.
Speaker 3: But I think I recently cleaned out my voice message and I just delete them without listening.
Speaker 1: I'd like to hire you to clean out my unheard phone messages.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is this, if you look at all the voicemails, they're from numbers.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and here's the other thing you can do too, if you really wanted to just power do it, you can click on it and it shows a transcript and you immediately know what to delete. But yeah, she's like, I just don't spend any time doing it. If there's a phone message I need to hear, nine point nine nine nine times out of ten, someone will say I left you a VM, and I'll see that message and I won't click on it because I've seen that they left me a VM, so that'll stay unread and then I can go in there and then I can listen to the one phone message I need to listen to.
Speaker 1: Okay, strip mall.
Speaker 3: Steve is responding he's gotten one nine hundred and sixty unread texts and thirty eight thousand unread emails.
Speaker 4: That's amazive with that, I don't understand to wash dishes to help myself out in.
Speaker 1: Well, he's seen them. You don't have to click on them.
Speaker 3: I know. I think I think Steve employees AI to read his messages. I have twenty one thousand, four hundred and fifty on read emails.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't understand you.
Speaker 3: Where would I find that night, like just right there on your email thing. Yeah, it's not showing up for me there, So I don't know. Man, you read all your emails, that's not possis. I have more than five emails. I've got to go through and start deleting or checking to see what they own. It dusts me nuts. I'm so happy that I get to live life half assed. I'll never forget the time that KT looked his inbox dead in the eye and before reading it, he.
Speaker 1: Said, well that'll do it for this one, and the show ended.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, Christina is going to play music right here on the Eagle.
Speaker 1: Here you going, well, I wanna get my sock back, dude, God bless Jesus.