Speaker 1: You think we'll still have kid effectively before we record. Yeah, okay, yeah, so guys, give a little intro. H. This is Rob from the Typical Skeptic podcast.
Speaker 2: I have my good friend Phil Barrow with me. He's a healer from the UK.
Speaker 1: I met Phil through my friend Jill, and Jill needed a healing done because Jill was up against a bio warfare agent and Phil was able to heal her with the help of Devin Rick Purcell. I had a demon situation in here before Phil was able to clear it out. And then I met with my friends today and they said that I definitely have something in here. You know, you guys know my story. It's the astral parasite that bothered me at night that it sounds like a portal's opening. So Phil's going to try to get it out of here today. And I said that, you know, like, since my YouTube got taken down, my finances have been attacked like to no end, you know. So I said the way I could at least pan back is to get him some exposure by posting this video. So I want you guys to all like it, subscribe, and if you need help, please go to philm and get his help because he's the real deal.
Speaker 2: And Doc so is doctor Amir too. Doctor.
Speaker 1: They're both very helpful people and that I really look up to them for their work, you know, So thank you.
Speaker 3: Phil, You're welcome. Yeah, I was just saying, I do think you're getting targeted because of what you do. And I believe that YouTube went down. They get they're tagging your angles. So I think it's more than just demons, to be honest, I think it's beings that are doing it, and they're they're sending in demons as well, So they're targeting you not because of your well, you've got quite good energy. It's not just your energy. It's also to make you infee and stop what you're doing. It's to stop your broadcasting and promoting yourself. So I'll just do this because I can't find the other one. So we're just clearing the space. Let's know, any feelings you.
Speaker 2: Get start getting a fel in the back of the.
Speaker 3: Neck, that's that's where they attached to. Yeah, that's where they're linked to. And they know is that you've got implants in the back of your neck and they know that someone's after him. That's why you've got that feeling they're panicking. So remember that they can panic it just as well as you and stay in power, don't go in fear. So I'm just go and do this with the answer. So I'm just going bring in me aspects. I've got like a sending Masters aspect, which is Ermes. I'm bringing him into my physical and bringing into my crystal sauce being. I'm bringing Raphael. I'm also bringing in all my beings. You should start feeling very very warm. Yes, you have a portal, but you have you do have ships above your house. This is the alien intervention, but they I've been sending demons as well. Demons is a being anyway, that's just a low density being.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's a really interesting feel when you started doing that, I started feeling energy in my liver too. Yeah, because you know, I've had problems with my liver. I feel like they're like attacking my liver is like a way too, you know, weaken me or whatever.
Speaker 2: And I'm just kind of closing my eyes because i want to you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you attack the weak points, the parts if you have a the weakest deliberately to lower your density with fear. This is all to do with some people who have been watching this who are not good. I think you even get had people on your podcasts your project. I don't actually what was that about.
Speaker 2: It was about that, like they're starting to target podcasters.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tried to do reset three weeks ago. My team stopped it, so and I mean a mudflod reset. We nearly had one three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Some brown beings have been coming on the scene from the sea. So the reason why your bet altars or whatever, it's all for D work. They do a lot for D work, and you only see the movement and everything. You don't see the beings that are doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they never showed themselves to me, but they feel like they're astral parasites, you know.
Speaker 2: That's the way. That's the best way I can call them.
Speaker 3: It's like they are the beings about the parasitic beings anyway. Yeah, Yeah, you've been having a bit of pain on your neck as well, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Yah h.
Speaker 3: H You've got a ship above your your property. We boarded it actually mhm panicking good mhm mhmm. Actually trying to do a runner. But we're on board, so it's not going to work. It's actually uh, insecticoids on that as well. This is not just one sort of species.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe great. This actually changed my luck around too. You know, I started having good luck after this, like because.
Speaker 2: I've been having a lot of luckily.
Speaker 1: You know, it's been uh, it's been crazy, you know, just in the least.
Speaker 3: Oh kay, Yeah, we got on board. We jumped into the implant. The implants was like a portal. You've got a portal in the back as well. Yeah, you're quite in fact, you've been infested by ambasiyeah. He's giving you a liver a boost.
Speaker 2: I felt that. I felt it in my lover. Yeah, h.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 4: M hm yeah, m hm, oh my god, mhm m h.
Speaker 3: H sorry, just you just urt me out do that lately.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 5: M hm h.
Speaker 3: M. Ship has been taken down, you know. Get back into your portal.
Speaker 1: Hm mhm.
Speaker 3: Right, We're going to remove your implants from the back of the head using Christ conscious in twenty second chakra and source energy.
Speaker 2: Well, I felt that, whoa.
Speaker 3: Yah h.
Speaker 2: Yahka stick on my throat. Good.
Speaker 3: We are giving you an implant into the back of your neck. See if anything attaches it. At three am, they will get something they don't eat bargain for. This implant is a bit alive, but it's angelic light, so I might feel it going in now, just copying the other implant.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 3: But when somebody attaches to it, it will it'll get it be like a burnout for it in the back of my neck, stumping, you know. Yeah, So this is the implant. This is an implant replica of what you add, but a light one. So when somebody attaches to it, they'll get they'll get bombarded with white light. Okay, mm hmm. It's a booby trap basically.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 3: It's just been I'm just connecting it up to your soul energies. It will also give you, uh, added energy and the delight if you are fear.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt in my third eye just now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it's connected as well, just sending some energy to your art chakra. You need a bel you need a big pup, don't you. I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think they've been like sucking me dry my aura, you know, which is what scared me because I was like.
Speaker 1: You know, if they're draining my aura, then the end I can get sick from that, you know, and then they can really do damage to my liver. I don't want to think about that though.
Speaker 3: All right, we're just clearing your I brought in the Emerald Dragons to do a clearance on your home and around. We're also clearing the portal. It was outside that I think he's one in your bathroom much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a bathroom right outside this door, so you're right.
Speaker 1: And what was interesting, Phil was like I noticed a weird glazing on the walls at times, like especially going down the steps. And somebody told me that walls like stairways can be portals as well. Like it was like it was almost like they were like the demons were drawing this. Oh and I forgot to tell you this, Piel.
Speaker 2: This was very strange, Like, so, okay, you're gonna find this fascinating.
Speaker 1: I didn't want anything, but like I was, there was a rug that was pinned underneath my bed here or whatever.
Speaker 2: I lifted up the rug.
Speaker 1: And it looked like there was a sigil on it, and I could see like faces of what looked to be like aliens or demons like you know, embedded into the rug.
Speaker 2: Like I threw it away.
Speaker 3: They do that they can do it in walls, it can do it in tiles, it can do it in rugs. It's like it's like CCT the camera for the dar beings whatever the are. Oh wow, So I'll get the emerald order dragons to warm your room, anything like that. I'll get fried to done that first. Really, you might be a feeling dragons going past you.
Speaker 5: Mhm yes, okay.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 3: Rob. Why is that lie above you? Meving about?
Speaker 2: There's a fan obout it, there's this is the fun.
Speaker 3: I'm just checking.
Speaker 2: I can show you why. Let me if I can see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's okay. Then I usually have the.
Speaker 1: Lights off in here, you know, but I you know, I got I'm trying to stay away because I got a podcasts do tonight.
Speaker 2: But I'm so tired from last night.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know, let's give you some menagi then h by Kali mar was olping us the mother God. Yes, feel better? I do you know?
Speaker 1: One thing I want to ask you is people said I should learn how to fight this on my own, But like, is this what it hasn't even.
Speaker 2: Been possible for me to do on my own? Like this seems like it was some pretty advanced stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh, you can't just fight these on young trailway. You got to learn how to take years. So I disagree with that. It's good to know how to do it, but it's good to be to defend yourself. But you've got you've had an all our attack, you've had a ship, portals, implants, the full works, you've got a c C t V all over your room that's been cleared. Now you'd have to be connected to very good I beings. Yeah, connected, but you've got to connect them in a way. But it'll work for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much, Phil, I can't thank you enough. You know. I'm so glad you will introduced me to you, you know, and you know.
Speaker 3: I'm still doing more. Let me just have a few minutes right for recapping. I'm going to do cards. Actually I found me cards by voice everyone. Mm hmmm. So the first one is I mean, you just need a break as well, you need an holiday, you can get out somewhere, a break from it all. Start connecting with you and a child and you're a bit too hard on yourself. Yeah, last one or one, just say that the connections that you've got of sending your message, you just need to listen. This is confirming you're listening to them, but you're going into fear. You've just got to go into your young power. You are more powerful than these That's what you've got to accept. That's what you got to know.
Speaker 2: That's what That's where my friend was saying today. She said, they usually pick on people with it have a lot of power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's I've had beings that tried to possess me, and I have ground I've started grounding them by just it. We've been sent thinking, go to earth. So if you ever wake up at three o'clock, just just call in Christ conscious source whether you feel is powerful, even me if you want, and just send it. Send this force waking up to the earth, to the ground, ground it. Yeah, yeah, I'm giving you some mealing now. So you've got a booby trap on the back of your neck. Hopefully that will work if anyone gives yealing, just mention it to just mentioned you've got an implant in the back of Yet it's a boby trap. I don't know what I'm trying to take that out that they might get, they might get more of than the bargain for it's got. It's it's a being implant, so it's got intelligence, but it is for the light, so its job is to get rid of the dark. What's that another ancient knowledge of just giving to the world to m hmm. It's got a prob What happens is you create the being from angelic light and it's like a slug, but it's an implant, and it's its goal in life is to to suck dark energies and transmute it. Yeah, delete it. But it also will send a white light to them. So oh all right, giving you some a lot of an as you know. Yeah, she's going in your crown at the moment. You should feel us h aspiring it. Mm hm. Why did you say, sorry, Rob?
Speaker 2: I said, I do feel it. I feel like something to enter my crown.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try and get it to vibrate that any negativity out of any cell. We've all got trillions of cells.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because one night, Phil, while you're doing I hope I don't mess it up. What happened was I was laying there at.
Speaker 1: Like three in the morning, and this thing was like it felt like it was scanning my head and it made a connection. It was felt like something was it made a connection then it put a piercing to the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Then all these flashes went through my head and then my whole body started shaking. It was crazy.
Speaker 6: Nuts gum man.
Speaker 2: H m hm.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling better? Yeah, we've just gone into your timeline. When you four D you can go into your timeline in the future a little bit. We just killed some at at three am, so for the way, we hadn't done, hadn't stopped it all. But we just deleted some at three am. We've been waking up so.
Speaker 2: Hm hm hm.
Speaker 3: Just took a tracker out and took a few more implants, kept the one we putting there. Cueared your room, quered some hiding in your mirror by the way, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Oh ah.
Speaker 3: Hm any pain anywhere, a.
Speaker 2: Little bit in my liver. But it seems like it's clearing up.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, we got the energy for tonight. She'd see what's what's happening now? Respinded song what you would call demons, I'd say dark being binding them with brute plant spirits. H five more minutes since you'll be okay, h.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 6: Programs even as.
Speaker 5: The game colling, which on the mom.
Speaker 2: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: M hm. I actually called Michael to help protect you. I don't normally called Michael because different angel and I picked a card and I got Michael. So there you go. Wow, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's amazing holy ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. You got Michael Sel. We don't go well that well, but we work together.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 3: They should protect If Deborah was here, I'd say about Timy he did a bit of work.
Speaker 2: But will.
Speaker 3: H okay, m hmmm. The old rooms should feel different.
Speaker 2: Now I feel different. I feel I was tired before. I feel wide awake now. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've had a lot. The amount of beings that have been helping you. A lot of them are godless, say isn't ascended musters. So that's good. We even cleaned your timeline of it. I've been trying to go for your timeline change it.
Speaker 1: That'd be great if we get the YouTube back, you know, like that would be like if I if I get an email field that says I got my email YouTube bag, I'll be like, oh my god, it feels amazing.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just I'm just happy to get the entities out of here. I don't want them here anymore. You know, people like people like contact and stuff, and I would you.
Speaker 3: Know, I just don't want here, you know, manifestation.
Speaker 2: What are the chances that we here to got that card? That's amazing. Yeah, we can change anything we want in this world, right like I mean we can't.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you've got to set your intention. You know what I have done. I lost it, prayer, Ah, I lost it. It was basically your prayers are being answered. I lost it, though, Let's just do one more if it's set intensions and with that's what I was saying, answered prayers. That's the one I got and I lost it and I shuffled it and got it again. There you go, amazing. A few more minutes, I've got I've got my eating job tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank thank you so much for taking your time to do this bill like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I really welcome. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: And well I'm going to book that show with you and doctor I'm here. We can do that, you know soon, I guess you know, yeah, yeah, whenever you guys want, you know, we can. Yeah. Uh, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see what he said.
Speaker 2: You know, it's where it's where it feels a lot lighter in here.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, and I know it will be cleared.
Speaker 2: It feels like the energy has been cleared.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Good.
Speaker 2: Actually, I have my calendar righty here. I mean, I know I'm not going to post this later, but I mean I could do the eighteenth of the twenty second.
Speaker 1: If you guys can do either of those days this month, you know, we want to keep that in mind and then just get back to me whenever.
Speaker 2: I can also do the twenty third and thirtieth. Yeah, I'll send you the dates right now while you're while you're doing this. Yeah, yeah, let me let me send Well, I have you here, you know I'll send them to you.
Speaker 3: I'll do you. Yeah, he's good to go with it. It came to my place a few weeks ago.
Speaker 6: I saw that.
Speaker 2: I saw that's amazing.
Speaker 3: How yeah, we had we had a meal together. That was all right. When we had a cab. Cab. You know, you get old meats and then it's a bit like Americans sun Christmas dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You get it in the UK in restaurants every every week. If you want it. Oh yeah, a bit shot. Now recoup me and adjected tonight. Any other problems by all means, contact me, Okay, give it give it three or four days. Any problems, let me know.
Speaker 2: I just sent you those dates over too. Yeah, the one you want to do, just let me know and I'll be good. Okay, Yeah, so much Bill, God bless you man.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Yeah, you're welcome. Is that times or just dates? What time?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I mean we would have probably have to do four pm Eastern right because you're five hours ahead, so that would be like five, six, seven, eight nine pm your time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, it's fine, so that's not too.
Speaker 1: I can do like one pm eastern like on these days. I have some shows, but they're all at night, so you know my time, So we could do you know if on the twenty third and thirtieth and the twenty eighth, I have no one that day, you know, and on the twenty second, I have no one that day, So I can do any of those days like anytime.
Speaker 3: You know, since I have a six pm. Oh no, I'm pm. Okay, I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well thank you.
Speaker 3: Way keep me informed. Is it been every night? The problem?
Speaker 2: It's been every night?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do some sound dealing to close. Uh, I don't know where me think you one is so still the other one. I'm going to support orange and orange. Oh god, I'm go on what you call it, I don't call it. That should be good.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, thank you so much for I'll let you know how tonight, what happens tonight. You know, I'm hoping this did the trick, you know, But I mean, I have faith in you, so you know I have faith diff not for me. I have faith in everybody. But I you know, I don't know what was going on here. It sounds like it was pretty pretty insane, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me know over tomorrow it's going Can I always do another one tomorrow? Okay, this was this just quick, I'll check you out as well. Three pm at your time is eight pm mine, isn't it?
Speaker 2: So it's three am My time would be eight am your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What that's when it happens usually, you know, and then the portal sound comes at four am.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's it's the weirdest experience in my life.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you get anything whispering and yeah, it's me Phil, I might say, I might say hello
Speaker 2: All right, take care bye,