Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, well I rolled my eyes when you were talking. And he's like, yeah, don't do it when she's talking. And he's like, I'm not going to. I did it when you were talking. And it's like now he gets in his underwear.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And then he closed that incredible fucking destruction of Zach by saying, I will bury that guy off this cliff. Hold on, let's look it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hope, I come guy looking for Chelsea and he's falling in my bag?
Speaker 2: All right, will you try one of these plays you want to throw the whole bag?
Speaker 3: Is it a special mint?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: There are these things called uh, they're called fish Suman's Friend, and I just I saw I have a boy crush on Joe Kerry, you know Joe Carey from Stranger Things. Okay, and uh he stop.
Speaker 2: Pop it in?
Speaker 3: Is he one of the little boys?
Speaker 2: No, he's Oh your mic isn't on? Geez man.
Speaker 1: There are these menthol the super Mentholy Mint's Fisherman's Friend.
Speaker 3: They do they have.
Speaker 1: No No, they're like supernaturround holistic.
Speaker 2: I think pretty.
Speaker 5: Check one.
Speaker 3: Do you like do you like gum pap?
Speaker 2: Did you try it? You put it?
Speaker 5: I've been looking it.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta put it, you gotta put it into.
Speaker 5: Really, I don't like mint. I don't like I don't like it. No, I don't like mint.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, no, no, no, no, no at all, no nowhere it lives, no meal or cocktail. You don't like the flavor anywhere except toot based.
Speaker 5: Reminds me of a candy cane, which then reminds me and triggers me about Christmas, and I hate a shoots some letters.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, deal, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another brand spanking news.
Speaker 1: So you're not gonna eat the rest of his fisherman's friend.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna let it sit right there.
Speaker 2: Did you taste it?
Speaker 5: I tasted it. It tastes like mint.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, listen, he was He was brave to try it. Hi Loan, Welcome to another brand spanking episode of bad TV.
Speaker 2: I'm Dylan Pat.
Speaker 5: Great to be here, Ruby, Hi Joe, Hi Pat. How are you good to have Ruby back? It's not the same with that, I know.
Speaker 1: I feel like we haven't spoken to old poop bag in a while. Hey, what's been going on in the subway system? You've been stabbed at any point this week?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: But can I tell you something got on the car this morning. There's one homeless man. Everyone else seems completely empty. Me and a girl my age got on, looked at each other and I said, great, we're getting on together. She got off. Ah oh, I was like, oh my god. And then I had to get off, and then we both missed the fucking train. So not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need solidarity and times like that. Listen, we're here to talk about the valley. The valley is, you know, as dark as you know, kind of an outcast, phillthy fucking bum on a subway car, you know, ostracizing, uh, you know, just random people. You know, you think about the darkness, right, and who knows if this man is cognizant enough to recognize what a repellent he is. But you know, it's a little bit like in Child of God, there's a you know, a necrophiliac, mentally handicapped guy walking down a road and there's a dog chasing after him, and then he feels like he has you know, like some kind of friend chip with the dog, right, But then the dog leaves and he realizes that he's alone again. You know, it reminds me a little bit of that bump. You know, two girls get on the car and then they walk away, you know, and he's left going, Oh my gosh, it's because.
Speaker 2: Of me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Did you get high before you can?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm actually not high at all.
Speaker 1: Think about how dark that is. This show's even darker than that. The Valley's the darkest thing Bravo's ever done. It's it's the darkest thing Bravo's ever done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty bad in a good way?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Should we redo all that? Was that all too much?
Speaker 5: Ask Ruby?
Speaker 3: No? I do have a question, though, what is the Oscar Isaac's movie where there's a very said cat and it rains all the time.
Speaker 2: Inside the one?
Speaker 3: Davis, It's it's that dark? Is that it's also dark? And this show's darker than that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, this show is super super dark.
Speaker 2: But this week we go up to Santa Barbara.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm talking about stuff like that, you can jump in and help. Oh sure, you know if if if you feel as though I'm up river without a paddle.
Speaker 5: Why, I don't want to interrupt you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you know what I think it is. I think it's cowardice on your partner.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think I think there's I think there's an element of cowardice, and I think there's also an element of I'm gonna let him do this.
Speaker 3: And I ask you both? Can I ask you about something? So tonight I had to go to a I had to go to a work event and somebody who I've worked with for two years introduced themselves to me, and I I just I introduced myself back, and I didn't know what to do. That was a moment of true cowardice in which I said, I'm not going to step up here. And I think that may be what Pratt is feeling. What would the point really be. Just let him go, let him cook, and then we'll, you know, we'll all eat later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll I'll eat later.
Speaker 5: That triggered a story from my past. As the audience knows, I've had my troubles with alcohol a number of years ago before I met my wife. I was I was at a bar and I saw a pretty little girl across the other end of the bar and over there, and I no, no, I mean we're at a bar. So she was thirty.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna turn the it's go ahead, hot.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I uh, I'm like, wow, this girl's hot. So we're talking for like five minutes, and it occurred to me I dated her for like four months, five years earlier. Her name was Danny. I think she knew the whole time.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my, oh god.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's get into the valley now before we start the recap. There is important business to get to the rating system. A rating system, as far as this network is concerned, is very crucial to the recap. And it's not every day that a rating system like I don't know, shoulder taps falls on your lap. Okay, that was gold. That's the rating system for traders. I mean, there's no other choice but that. And you just know it right when you hear it. So we've taken four whole episodes to solidify what is going to be our rating system, and the submissions continue to come in and now there's a full on revolt in our patriot and I'm troubled by it. So we are going to resolve this issue.
Speaker 1: Are you troubled by it or is it your favorite fucking thing?
Speaker 5: Possibly both? Well, anyway, we got a few curveballs thrown at us this week with some new submissions been bumps. It's always been well, that's true until possibly now. So the front runners have been joint custodies, poor life choices and bumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, but a.
Speaker 5: Couple submissions came in late this week, and I think one of them it just feels like it's it's it and you know it when you see it. So let's go with the first one, submission number one. I believe Britney at some point was so upset with something that Jax had done. She said so that she was quote on the brim, how many on the brims do you rate this? I said that, just so you can see how it feels. Okay, you say it now, this is the one that I think is going to be our rating system.
Speaker 1: That's a nie very niche illusion, but it's quite funny, okay.
Speaker 5: In the lure of vander pump Rules when you think about it, especially in the later seasons that when the show was becoming unwatchable, something happened where Jack's I believed it's something absolutely horrible, and Britney said an I quote rotten hell. I think the rating system rodalex Tyler. I think our rating system should be rotten hells how many rotten hells do.
Speaker 2: You give it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, looks like we with these newcomers, we've I'd figured out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a real solid choice.
Speaker 1: Because I got to say both of those are good, and I'm in flux all over again.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why we're going to leave it up to Ruby. Okay, Ruby, is it in fact joint custodies, poor life choices, bumps on the brims or rotten hill?
Speaker 2: Now before you answer, I want to tell you something.
Speaker 1: Ruby's faculties are a little bit low. She's been hammering nerd clusters and she's filled with pooh gas.
Speaker 2: Even if she was.
Speaker 1: Operating at one hundred percent clip, I still think it's unethical to put all of this on her.
Speaker 5: You don't think she's of clear mind and loud.
Speaker 1: Well, even if she was clear mind, I mean she's filled fucking you want to talk about on the brim?
Speaker 2: She's on the brim with pooh gas, right, I mean she's been.
Speaker 5: Talking to us for about five minutes. She seems like she's got it together.
Speaker 2: Oh she's hiding it. Well, But anyways, Ruby, do you.
Speaker 5: Have a choice.
Speaker 3: If you want to give me sixty five percent, I'll throw down I really love bumps because it's just cocaine has ruined so many people's lives. Here's what I'll say, Whoever the fuck noticed on the brim If you can't see, I've been laughing harder than I've laughed in three weeks because of that. So thank you, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I'm all in priam.
Speaker 3: What Broughten hail, Rod you did sleep with her?
Speaker 5: Broughten hal rot hale, All right, yeah, I don't think this is going to be resolved today.
Speaker 2: No, I think it is. It's bumped.
Speaker 3: No, Pat, we just did resolve.
Speaker 5: Thens are ganging up on old Patty. W whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: How about you thinking that you were going to get the desired outcome via kicking it to Ruby, and when that didn't happen, you said, I guess we don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I gotta go with what what was your desire?
Speaker 5: Rotten hails.
Speaker 1: No, No, we can say it every once in a while.
Speaker 5: I can accept defeat. I'm gonna say bumps on approach.
Speaker 2: You said it.
Speaker 1: You said defeat. Weird, that's how flow said.
Speaker 3: It, like how people say TV instead of TV.
Speaker 1: I will accept defeat.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, it's bumps bumps?
Speaker 1: Whoa I give this episode seventy five bumps, not great, not bad. I give it four bumps, four bumps. We had a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: In Santa Barbara.
Speaker 1: This the show's dark.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it sixteen bumps because there was a lot of fun stuff this episode. Legohead is a confusing one to me because I love to hate him, but I hate that he's on the television screen.
Speaker 5: I will reflect on that thought in my bomp.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, too much Lego ahead.
Speaker 2: The fact that.
Speaker 1: We went to a dirt heap with PVC piping strewn all over the place was pretty incredible.
Speaker 5: It's disappointing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I wonder if Jesse planned that or not. Very confusing. Twenty five bumps.
Speaker 5: Twenty five bumps review. Would you like to go next? No?
Speaker 3: Pat you go?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: I can't believe you don't like a Fisherman friends.
Speaker 5: Here is my thought. Yeah, if there were no Michelle and Jesse on the Valley, and I'm talking season one and season two, they're well, if they weren't on season one, I don't excuse me. I don't think they would have been a season two.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your pain.
Speaker 5: They are absolutely horrible. I mean, he's worse than her, but they're both horrible. Yeah, and the fact that they were that second divorce happening in that first season, which was just six episodes if my memory service, yeah, there wouldn't be no season two. They are still carrying this franchise on their back.
Speaker 1: I do agree that Jesse is worse than Michelle, But is he worse than Michelle or is Michelle just losing right here? Yes, you think yeah, Yeah, he's worse. I think so too. I think so too, But Michelle's I don't know that we have seen the full picture, the full power of Michelle's evil. I'm I'm rooting for the day when she can regain the high ground Anakin, but she definitely doesn't have it right now.
Speaker 2: He's making her life a living out.
Speaker 5: Yes he is, and that Aaron character her new boyfriend. He ain't gonna be around long. No, he likes the cameras too much. I don't think he's there for the right reason. Long ahead, big eyes, right in hell, Jesse not wearing a shirt minus two rotten hells for that. I'm sorry, bumps, but Lego Ahead, Lego Ahead, the token gay guy, the token gay guy friend. He's very annoying. He's getting way too much camera time. I don't care about his storyline. This nice certain maybe he's not even nice.
Speaker 1: He's a nasty No, he's a nasty little guy.
Speaker 5: I would prefer to see more of Jasmine's life and her lovely girlfriend. Yeah, all right, so I'm gonna give it. Wine is really bad in Santa Barbara. So that was a miss for me as well. I'm gonna give it twelve bumps.
Speaker 2: Twelve bumps. All right, ribs, take us home.
Speaker 3: Okay, this wasn't a good episode, Yeah, it was really. I hate Benji, I hate Zach. I don't like the storyline. I only want Jasmine and her girlfriend if we have a couple, that if you're going to try to do this to us, Jasmine interesting. I love it. I think she's funny. I don't know why I don't like Zack so much. He cries, I don't care. This was eighty eight percent Zach. I didn't appreciate that. I thought that when they showed up to the PBC and they thought that they were going to get in real cars, that was very fun. But really sad stuff like Kristen's so sad. You know, I don't want to feel actually bad. What I do love that's very dark. This is what I love. That's very dark. I love to watch Jesse undress with his tiny little nipples. And I don't mean physically, I mean I mean keep doing what you're doing. And also, did you guys think his underwear was out of control? Who wears that kind of underwear?
Speaker 1: I think they were bunched up briefs.
Speaker 5: You're going to be happy to know. This week, Michelle did a podcast and she talked about how Jesse's actually broke. Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One last note before we start, how many bumps did you give it?
Speaker 3: I will give it fifty eight bumps?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'd forgotten about this note. J it h She shouldn't have showed up to this trip because she looked like she had food poisoning two points two rotten Rotten Hills deductions for that.
Speaker 1: You're talking about a bit of pastiness.
Speaker 5: There was something going on there. She did not look well, couldn't. I couldn't stop looking at her. I was like, what is wrong with her?
Speaker 2: Clammy kind of clammy.
Speaker 5: She should have gone to an emergency room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you were there, would would you have said it? Said, oh, oh, jess, oh oh sorry, you have emergency room.
Speaker 5: You look on well, yeah, you look peaked.
Speaker 2: You would have said that.
Speaker 5: Yeah with you. People have said that to me, they were right, I was, yeah, going through some stuff.
Speaker 2: What are you going through?
Speaker 5: Well, one time I overdosed at a club in Las Vegas and a girl said to me, you don't look well, and I said, no, I'm fine, And the next thing I know, I'm laying on the ground with like a few emergency workers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I learned later it was horse tranquilizers.
Speaker 2: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 1: So we start the episode with Jesse asking little Isabella which shoes he should pack for the weekend. She picks out one of the most disgusting pair of pairs of loafers I've ever seen in my entire life. And it's no fault of her own. You know, she's a little child. They have a lot of colors. It's his fault because he bought them. He's the kind of man that buys those shoes, which is a really weird kind of man. You know, like there's there's all these things out there that people make shirt, shoes, stuff like that, and you're like, what kind of fucking weirdo buys that and puts it on Jesse.
Speaker 5: Well, we've seen that a lot in the Bravo universe. I mean those guys on Summer House this season, the shoes they're wearing. Carl was walking around like he's a goddamn leprechaun with those stupid green shoes. I've seen Jesse wear some ridiculous stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're more like hot boy summer stuff, and Jesse's more like, I don't know, like like like criminal jeweler garb you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Ooh, like a little uncut jem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a little uncut gem. So we cut two salts cure. This show really highlights the local merchants and artisans of Studio City. Well, I mean better than better than most.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we bounce around La lad. Now this is where Aaron asks his the girl he's in love with, Michelle, if she has any reservations sleeping out in Airbnb with a guy who recently spread around to her entire friend group that she was a reasonably priced prostitute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he asks her, what's the worst that could possibly happen.
Speaker 5: And she does have reservations, but she's still gonna go.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Like, I don't think that Michelle would say. The worst that could happen is some ricky healer comes over and tells us to build a mandala in the middle of a circle of us and Jesse and I will begin to weep. I don't think she could have seen that in her mind's eye.
Speaker 2: But yeah, ultimately that was the worst thing that happened.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you big mistake on producers here? Why not have Aaron go up there and make him drive in the car with Jesse?
Speaker 3: Okay, make Aaron drive Jesse to Jesse's trip.
Speaker 5: That's right. That would have been fun. They might have found a common ground.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, you know, I want to really drive these people, you know what I mean, Like I I don't it's the wrong word, you know. I want this to be a little abu Graybie, you know what I mean? Like Love is Blind was great when they were abusing the contestants, and they should do the same thing here.
Speaker 5: You know, Uh, you don't so really went downhill when they stopped abusing them about time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you don't really do anything for money, So why don't you let's make it work?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? All Right, So we get to the Tipsy.
Speaker 1: Cow Kristin legohead are talking. He's talking about Janet again. This guy is I'm gonna sound a little harsh here. When you think of somebody who's like pathetic, I know, it's not like it's an intense word. Yeah, yeah, but his run on this show is pathetic. I mean it really really.
Speaker 5: I mean for the three of us to watch this show separately and all walk in here with the same thought about that particular person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ruby, are you frozen? She's like, she's looking away.
Speaker 3: She's no, no, no, no, I'm not Dylan. I'm not frozen. Dylan. Someone someone has done. I thought that I was actually fucking hallucinating. It's it's ten o'clock PM and someone jackhammering, and I was like, there's no way that that's actually jack hamers. No, no, it is. And now I'm so no, what I am is so full of rage. I'm wondering do I go fifteen floors downstairs to them and say absolutely not. You hear it?
Speaker 5: Now? What you do is if you cannot hear it.
Speaker 3: If that's not there, then I really don't care.
Speaker 5: If Ruby, Ruby, you want to pay a little pay back, open up your window, look down on him and take a piss on their head.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Ruby, do you have a wall unit you can throw down on them?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how this is going to affect the recording, but listen, pop in where you can. We said, fully support you. If you need to walk down the stairs and.
Speaker 2: Have a car. No I can't hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're gonna go down there, take a butter knife with you. Okay, something okay, sure, yeah, something threatening. So we all gather for the trip at Janet's house. Jackson is not gonna make it because he is actually in a rehabilitation facility because he's addicted to cocapolara.
Speaker 5: He's either there or held up at a hotel at Burbank, Yeah, which is probably more likely.
Speaker 1: Lego haad n Iago ahead ribs.
Speaker 3: They did the after He was on the after show and he was like, legally, in a state of California, they cannot take your phone. And then immediately it cuts to Jason, who's a lawyer and was like the legality of his phone has nothing to do with this. If you want to get better at a rehabilitation center, you can say to them, I would like you to take my phone if you think that's better for me, and then take your phone. So and I was like, oh, look how you say that? Was you lying? Scum back, Well, we'll.
Speaker 1: Get to we'll get to it later.
Speaker 2: Take the phone.
Speaker 5: How do we have abilities.
Speaker 2: Not like take the phone?
Speaker 5: Well, if you get fifty one fifty as I had a very dear friend, have that happen to him, they do take your phone and you do go in the rubber room for your own safety. Really, yes, well fifty.
Speaker 1: One fifty is different than like love and schnefe, you know what I mean? True?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he admitted What do you have to do to that for to be Oh you can other people admit you yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah fifty one.
Speaker 1: There's a whole you know, gamb better things that gam out of things that you could do.
Speaker 5: My buddy tried to get off xanax without any medical assistance for two days, so we went through withdraw and thought, uh, Jennifer Anderson was talking to him through the TV. So he hit under his bed for a day and then his brother and family showed up and locked him up.
Speaker 1: So that's that's a very specific one. But if you're you know, threatening, you know, suicidal, stuff like that, there's a lot of stuff, you know. I mean, let's say, for example, you get up on a balcony and you really think that you're Kate Winslet and you're like, I'm flying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you're going to the rubber room. I mean you need some help, you have to.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, okay, So Lego, had Nia, Danny and the Choky are going to be one in one car. The I believe the Choky Jasmine brought Benji on a stick the way this movie.
Speaker 3: No, no, I have to say something. So here's what I have to say.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: Benji is short for Benjamin I believe. Oh, bin Bingi. Bingi is what a Netflix series is. Bingi is what people refer to like muck bangers. Okay, Bingi. That would be Zach and I are done now if I'm Benji because Beingji isn't my name, you know, and it's everyone he calls him Beingji. The whole time, I couldn't hear it, and now now you two will hear it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Benji, Roobsy watching.
Speaker 3: Mobland Mobland is incredible and anyone who values.
Speaker 5: Yeah so good.
Speaker 1: I mean you don't have a choice. You're like, why why am I looking at my phone right now? Moblands on Benji.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be uh checking that out this weekend. A listener, a well informed listener, corrected Dylan. I had said, or asked, is it a show about the Irish mob? Dylan's mocked me and said, no, it takes place in England. It is about the Irish mob in England.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa, you are such a catty little bitch today. I did not mock you. I just was incorrect about it.
Speaker 2: I didn't mock you. I just they felt that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, col they talk like this, they say, oh chie Richie Freddy. So I thought that they were you know what, I think that Patron's wrong.
Speaker 2: Are they Irish Ruby?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe that they're Irish.
Speaker 1: There are Irish totally. Yeah, they're Irish Irish Mob.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the suggestion.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Benji real quick. The way that this Benji on a stick makes this car move, the affect that this Benji has. Hey, hey, I got a question.
Speaker 5: Why did you bring that? I knew there was trouble in River City when someone had taken time to create that popsicle stick thing. I don't give a flying fuck about your love life. Leg go ahead, right, and guys, we don't.
Speaker 1: Care about you. Why would we care about beach?
Speaker 5: I think that's where I was at and this guy is looming large over this show. Yeah, no thing?
Speaker 3: Can Can I also like walk really like walk yourself through it? Who in the show has a fucking who has a color printer to print out his face?
Speaker 5: Great question?
Speaker 2: Great question?
Speaker 3: You know what I means? Like somebody had It's like the assistance on Housewives of Atlanta that had to go pick out the pictures of or print out the pictures of Britain sucking dick or bresucking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you would do.
Speaker 3: Like the effort is horrific and it honestly, can I say when all these divorces are done, it worries me. We can't do this?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you?
Speaker 1: I just got a poster of Bill de Blasio eating a shake Shack Burger because he was telling everybody you'd get a free shake Shack Burger if you got the vaccine, And I was like, this is amazing. You could just get a poster literally anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: I got a poster of my wife and I holding our dear baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after about.
Speaker 5: Three weeks of her being on the planet Earth, I gifted my wife this I think it was twenty four inches by eighteen inches. Yeah, a big, big poster in a frame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: She asked me to put it class.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm with Surrey. It's not as cute as Bill de Blasio with a shake shack, but you know, I'd hang it.
Speaker 3: Pat is pad is like Sheena Shane in her first apartment when she had massive four four feet prints of her Shay in the apartment. That's what that was, Pat and Shri because she has tasted thank you so much in the garage. This will live, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's what me and CEC have pictures of us, massive photos, gray, black and white, just to remind us that we're here in this apartment and this is where we are and we're in love. Really that stuff from Sheenache and what's his name, Brock? No, no, no, no, no, oh oh, sh shaye chef.
Speaker 5: You have to see how fat Brock is getting. They were at del Mar. I don't know what event was going on down there and the outfit he was wearing dad pants and just his hair is like a looks like a mop on top of his head. Now, oh my god, it is not going well.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know, we wish them all the best, right bet yeah, yeah, sureso. All right, So Jason Kristen Luke are in the other car with.
Speaker 5: Jesse, I believe, Yeah, yeah, no, this is the best part of the whole episode. Yeah, yeah, enough about they're discussing Michelle and Jesse asked the question, I don't know what her problem is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for.
Speaker 5: Starters, you told everyone she knows she's a reasonably priced prostitute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think of a good comparison. I don't know what your fucking problem is.
Speaker 2: Well, do you have time? All right?
Speaker 1: So I love that these two are on a trip together, Like I know that we want to put Jesse in a car with Aaron's eyes. But the fact that Jesse and Michelle are going to an airbnb together, I mean, it's amazing television. It really, it's dark, but it's amazing TV. So the airbnb is insane, probably costs ten grand a night.
Speaker 5: You'd be shocked.
Speaker 2: I've looked at Santa Barbara before.
Speaker 1: The real estate in Santa Barbara is so sparse, sparse, so they really drive the home prices up when you when.
Speaker 2: You go on verbal.
Speaker 3: No, no, let's let's clarify. It's it's not sparse. It isn't sparse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's like one of those I still don't you remember we did that event up in Solving, that gigantic mansion that you stayed for at like three hours. That thing was only like twenty eight hundred a day and there was like remember there was like eight people staying there. Do you remember, Yeah, that was comparable to this place. Yeah, but this is yeah, Santa Barat Yeah, Sam, we don't know that though it could not.
Speaker 2: It might be might be, Yeah, that's it might be in that's a dump.
Speaker 5: That's where I had my bachelor party.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's not a dump. It's just a place.
Speaker 5: It's more of a truck.
Speaker 2: Well, let's put it this way. There are little Caesars there, you.
Speaker 3: Know, amazing breadsticks, get an extra dipping sauce. You are good to go.
Speaker 2: Those breadsticks.
Speaker 5: How about the marina that pat.
Speaker 3: Thank you, that's the dipping sauce. I'm referring to thank you. It's incredible.
Speaker 5: I get two of them.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I did get high. Were you listening to what she said?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But did you hear that we say the same thing, because he feels like unmoved?
Speaker 1: Did you did you hear?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: She said, they don't just have nara as sauce is there? They have a ranch, they have sa sauce. She was referring, do they have they have some weird butter thing too.
Speaker 3: Who you know, it's sad and there's probably so many people that are dipping those breadsticks in other dipping sauces that are.
Speaker 1: Horrible.
Speaker 2: Not a little Caesars.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that wherever there's a little Caesars it's a well, I mean, I am saying that kind of Los Angeles is a dump.
Speaker 2: We have lots of little Caesars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me tell you something. And Gale, you know that glad is a dump when you can't even get strippers to show up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 1: That's tough because they're really industrious people because they go, they'll travel far and wide, but not to go Lida because it's a fucking dump. Anyways, everyone arrives Jesse tries to give everyone white flags. He tells Michelle that she needs one more than anybody, and she refuses that flag. Danny's or Jesse's really feeling himself. He looks at Danny and he goes, take that black off. Why did he say that, Hey, calm down in a winter or what's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Is this when he announced that he's already two bottles of prosecco in Yeah, he's an alcoholic, I think so, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I love that prosecco is his choice of booze. Yeah, he's in that thirty guy chat though, bros. Only guys, you have no fucking idea. I got shit face fucking blackout, shit faced off Persilica last weekend. Okay, so cool guy Melissa gets there. Protect that butt, Melissa because Danny might smack it. You know, he likes to tip him back, and what he does, he smacks ass.
Speaker 5: Well, if you saw the trailer for next week's outer, he has a triumphant return that is short lived.
Speaker 1: Yes, because he gets blackout drunk but intended.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would like just to call him daddy when he's drunk.
Speaker 1: Okay, completely fine, They're going racing today Danny has some experience with raising.
Speaker 2: He was in a film called super Fast.
Speaker 5: Now I heard this, and you know, Pat, of course my fingers start to tap it away. I have to give the guy credit, so I did research on this. It actually was a film released in movie theaters. Now he was not the lead, which he alleged. He's like five people down on the film, but he was in fact in it. It was a twenty million dollar budget but didn't land well with the critics. Los Angeles Time commented on this review. While fans can appreciate all the winks and nudges to the film is a wreck for the uninitiated. Brian Ornoff gave the film a score of two out of ten, calling it a brain dead endeavor, with Helmer's returning to their comfort zone of head bonks and fart noises, even throwing in two incidents where characters are struck out of the blue by a speeding car. Perhaps Fredrick and Seltzer are vaudeville enthusiasts. Yeah, not funny, stupid and it was never funny, you.
Speaker 1: Know's there's too much cynicism in the film critic community, you know, I mean what you would see some of these reviews for just beloved films like Tommy Boy and Saving Silverman and stuff like that. Point and yeah, it does harken back to vaudevillian absurdity, but.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's hilarious sometimes.
Speaker 1: The fact that two people get hit by speeding cars out of nowhere sounds hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds hilarious. Okay.
Speaker 1: So they head to the course and the course is a it's a pit of dirt with PVC piping strewn throughout the place. It looked a little small at first glance, and I was very confused what kind of vehicles they were going to be racing. And it turns out they're going to be racing remote control cars.
Speaker 3: I have to ask.
Speaker 2: That was a bummer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder how much it costs to do this, so better be free, godhead, very lame.
Speaker 3: This was Jesse got the sponsor from Ferrari or Perelli, whoever the fuck he was wearing. And then he was like I just want to wear the jumpsuit and they'll pay for everything.
Speaker 2: Can we go?
Speaker 3: Can we go? Can we peace pse? Please go? And then they were like, yeah, for sure. He had no idea that it was actually remote control cars. Until they got there. But I think that this would be so incredible if Jax Taylor was here completely coked out ye getting enraged at his little car flipping open, Like, could you guys imagine a fun that.
Speaker 5: Would have been.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think of it. Ruby, Well, you know what.
Speaker 5: I did appreciate the screenshots of him rage texting though I know, but me too, But that's dark.
Speaker 1: If he was here sneaked out of his mind, God, that would be amazing. He would he would get into a legitimate fight, and an Iceberg fight right top ten percent is about the cars, but it would spiral deep into something else.
Speaker 2: It would be hilarious.
Speaker 5: Now we're gonna have plenty of cocaine jacks at the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Rodale. Okay, so speaking of jacks, can you call me? I just got a therapy and I had a breakthrough. Kristen gets a text too. And this reminded me a little bit of your neighbor coming up to you check it out on aps, Patreon dot com, slash on other podcast network and telling you, hey, you're you're there's somebody across the street who thinks you don't make your money doing this. It's an odd thing that Kristin did. Amazing story. I got a Patreon dot comp slash on the podcast network, Kristen does this kind of gross thing where she goes, I got a text.
Speaker 2: I can't show it to you.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't see it, but you know, I mean, that's Cave of Wonders kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta go, you gotta see it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: One could assume what's in that text though. Yeah, So I think this is when Brittany, while watching that car race, announces that TMZ just dropped the news that Jacks is in a mental facility. Yeah, and is this a rehab or a mental facility? We keep toggling back and forth. They can't get their stories straight. I think it's a rehab or a hotel in Burbank. Regardless. She asks everybody to go radio silent with Jacks. We don't want to trigger him anymore, you know. And then we learned that Jesse had told Jacks that they're all up in Santa Barbara, which is hilarious because if you're following the timeline of all this, when would he have been able to do that in person?
Speaker 1: Not really sure. Well, Jesse's a big Jacks advocate.
Speaker 3: They talk every day, you guys. Jesse is his I mean, if he could be, Jesse would go bail him out of rehab as his sponsor and bring him to Santa Barbara to drink prosecco with them. But he can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Jesse would probably bring Jacks up there, get drunk on prosecco, and when people like had cause for concern, he would have said something along the lines of, I don't know what your problem is, you know. I think what happened was Jack's probably had that phone call with that robot who told him that it was going to be thirty thousand dollars non refundable, and he was like, you know what, fuck this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just go stay at the Safari End.
Speaker 5: For a couple of days and there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves the Safari and it's right across the street from Baskin Robbins.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's where the singer of Warrant drank himself to early death. Really sad story.
Speaker 1: La has a lot of weird hotels. The Safarian is one of those weird hotels.
Speaker 2: It's like a.
Speaker 5: Teaky here's how you get in films in Hollywood make a really funny, eye catching st Safari has Yeah, Safari's got were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Ruby?
Speaker 3: Also pat the Circus Liquor, that's that good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just watched Clueless with my daughter. She loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And that Circus Liquor is is you do not want to go there.
Speaker 5: It's violent and victor, it's terrifying location. You could die.
Speaker 3: I love that you are educating your child and that your child has good enough taste to understand that, yes, she should like it. It's a classic.
Speaker 1: I mean you get out to Circus Liquor, you'll see a shopping cart chain to a lamppost and it's completely empty.
Speaker 5: See a lot more as well. By the way, my lovely Ellie she love to bring it on as well. I'm showing her all the classics.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, great taste, Ellie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great taste. So when are you guys going to get to the Witch?
Speaker 5: Oh it's on the docket. Okay. Minutes later, Jesse's X now ex girlfriend, the Orange County realtor, is the topic of conversation. Yeah, and to remind the audience, that is the girlfriend that had sex with a guy who was on Baywatch, a show that ended its run in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really bizarre that Jesse is defending He's he's defending a woman who has cheated on him numerous times, and.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing that? And also how can I keep cheating on you?
Speaker 5: I don't think he delivers in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he might be found wanting in the bedroom because people keep cheating on.
Speaker 5: You, man, it means you're not good in the sack. Now, Janet, of all people apparently blocked her because we've learned that Miss Orange County, the girl, according to Shina that banged guy on Baywatch, is very litigious and yeah, and she says she's gross, but not as gross as the girl that Jack is dating, who has been posting on Instagram that she eats ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a that's a very generous thing to do.
Speaker 5: I have a buddy who's kind of a germophobe, but he's an ass eater. Conflict with one another. Yes, Yeah, he used to show up here during COVID on Sunday Football and he'd wear the mask the entire time. He's one of these guys. He'd drink in between. Uh. He pulled the mask down in between SIPs.
Speaker 1: Oh. Cool.
Speaker 5: Like then we go out to a bar like a month later, and I'm like, hey, what happened to you and that girl? He's like I ate her ass. I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you gotta be you gotta be. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In terms of particulates that I'm scared of, you know, fecal it is probably up there towards the top.
Speaker 3: The fear of getting tipped over in a porta potty is something I would. I would kill myself.
Speaker 1: I mean you could die.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 5: We should see that in the movie. How has that not been a scene in a frat movie? It's been it has Oh yeah, well, I mean Jackass has done it. Oh oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the porta potty slinky or sling shop?
Speaker 5: Oh is that Jackass?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They had two massive cranes on a bungee cord and they attached it to a porta potty and then Stephen Steve O got in it and they shot it up in the air and then it came back down and just.
Speaker 5: He was covered covered. Let me tell you something, that's an ip that ain't going away.
Speaker 1: I mean you want to talk about getting back to Villian absurdity. I mean, Jackass is the pinnacle of that. I mean, it's just the purest expression of pain and joy coupled together in one just lovely viewing experience. But you skipped over a little bit of stuff. Okay, So we race. Luke breaks down the heats, the rules, the regulations like anybody gives a shit, and Zach is standing out in the middle of the track kicking cars. We get to the final heat when Jesse intervenes. He takes Luke's car off of the track and Danny wins, and Zach is still talking to that little BINGI stick.
Speaker 2: It is really really crazy.
Speaker 5: More important question is why our cameras still pointing at him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, great question. So yes, everyone tells or Brittany tells everybody to lock it down, and yeah we we fight with the bait about the Baywatch lady who keeps talking about how she's well she having sex with a guy from Baywatch, which again twenty twenty with the Rock and Ephron or nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: So what were we doing.
Speaker 3: It's David Hasselhoff, Dylan, that's who she means.
Speaker 5: No, who's dying right now, by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh, I oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: If you if you told me to make a bet David Hasselhoff dead or alive, what do you think?
Speaker 2: And I got big steaks. I go dead every time, all the way, all the way. I mean, I for sure thought that he had died.
Speaker 1: I thought he choked on that cheeseburger in that bathtub.
Speaker 5: Probably should have. But he's still around.
Speaker 3: Okay, And David, we hope you are. We wish you well. Yeah, we'll say the the the Jesse going over to Janet and like Janet kind of gently quieting him down like he was a child. When she was like what did she say?
Speaker 5: That was a lie?
Speaker 3: And he was like she said that she slept with multiple people, true, and he was She was like, who did I tell? He was like, you told a lot of people. She was like who he was like, Jason, She was like, oh, my husband, I don't think that's people right. Janet said, don't don't start. You don't want to fight this way with me or something. I was like, Jesse, I think she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she. I think you're on the ground bleeding right now. Janet had a good episode tonight. She really did if she?
Speaker 5: If she she didn't look well, but yes, still standing all right?
Speaker 1: So Jack, Janet Zach get to their little chat back at the house. I p a first, and I don't like Janet, but I do agree with her that it's big of her to even talk to this you Han, being one he's not a relevant character on the show, and two he didn't care that your pregnancy came to turn well.
Speaker 5: I want to say this. I also don't like someone that uses a defense of I blacked out when I said something horrible, and.
Speaker 2: Not only.
Speaker 1: Not only absolving himself of guilt by blacking out, but also implying that the things that he says are not of his ownership. They come from somewhere completely outside of him.
Speaker 2: They do not originate in his heart and soul.
Speaker 5: Now, the drunk lego head says what the drunk lego head feels.
Speaker 1: The drunk legohead says what the sober legohead feels. Right, great, start from Zach. He goes, you did a lot of horrible things. I did a lot of horrible things, but you did horrible things too. Okay, I thought we were good. This is what's so pathetic about Zach everything. But in this moment we get no, no, you're done.
Speaker 3: It's everything. I kid.
Speaker 1: In this moment we see like the full rainbow of like pathetic zac stuff. Okay, so he says he is a really he gets very very fixated on small fry stuff. Okay, So Janet did not invite him to big Bear.
Speaker 2: Oh that heart and that hurt.
Speaker 1: And we eventually get to a point in this conversation where let go ahead. He's so flustered that he must call me over, not for any mediation, but to hold his hand.
Speaker 3: And she did, is this and I mean this earnestly. Is this cocaine?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, it's comfort, it's his pacifier. He's a big old baby.
Speaker 1: He's a big old baby. So he says the things I said, I own. I don't even know what that means. And then yeah, the main thing that we get out of this is one him and Janet are good now, and two that he is very very upset with Britney.
Speaker 2: He is a nasty little baby. I mean, just a nasty little baby.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he just has lots of platitudes that don't make any sense. Friends do things that are.
Speaker 2: Out of pocket. Not really really, not really, they don't.
Speaker 5: Like that's not true though, well, thank god. The conversation ends when Janet tells Legohead that they don't need to be best friends, but for the sake of this annoying storyline, they need to move on.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, Janet.
Speaker 1: A spiritual healer heads over.
Speaker 2: Her name is Willa.
Speaker 1: What is with this group? And you love the name Willow?
Speaker 5: Willa?
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's a little bit like.
Speaker 1: Benji and BINGI do you like Willa or Willow?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I like them both, you do, okay?
Speaker 2: Okay? I like Willa?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this group. We see a lot of spiritual healing on these shows. You remember all that trouble I got into when I was making Funny for the Pills, you were going.
Speaker 2: To take.
Speaker 1: Let's bypass all of this stuff and let's go there straight. Yeah, for these people one hundred? What do we do when making Mondala's Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Willa, I am sure you are magical. These people are true for gone will they cannot be saved and that's okay.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Christen is off on our ovelation, very sad, very very sad. But she's pregnant now right, yep.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's doing June good. You guys might be in the same hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that.
Speaker 2: Would be so wild.
Speaker 1: If I rolled past the room and I was just like, I just want to tell you thank you for all the years of you being a disaster, and also I'm so happy for you. I'd probably just say I'm so happy for you because the first.
Speaker 2: Part you don't need.
Speaker 3: You know what, if she had already given birth to the baby, I think she might appreciate the first part. She might give you a chuckle, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Jesse and Jason and Danny have a little boy, Sash, and they they asked, how are you and Michelle doing? And he says not good. Good, she didn't even take the white fly. And then we get to Brittany and Zach. Now Zach is in tears.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's this weird thing where like I don't sound like an asshole, but he's still a guy, right, Like I know he's gay, but like you're still like, yeah, okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: It feels it feels very like cocainey adder ali with alcohol, Like every emotion are just really high right now, and none of these conversations are going quite the way that he wants them to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, it's tough, but he is basically very very upset that Britney mentioned the awful things he should dropped a dime on when he was blacked out, because when he said those things, he was blacked out and he didn't mean them and they didn't come from him. All right, So we get to dinner, Brittany used a lot of butter on the dish, and then we get to the ceremonial list. Brittany just wants a big joint as opposed to all this stuff, and I'm kind of with her on that. She doesn't do well with this kind of thing. You'll remember we went to that woman's house across the street from Circus Liquor to have a meditation session with her and Jack's.
Speaker 2: Yeah that didn't take. No, it did not take.
Speaker 5: But speaking of Jack's, this is one of those moments where I wish Jack's was here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would have helped out.
Speaker 5: The ceremony begins, Dylan, if you don't mind, I'll do the honors. Yeah, Brittany wants to sparkle back. Michelle wants Jesse to die. Yeah, Jason wants to be cooler and Nia doesn't want to live in Santa Clarita.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Mondola, do everything you can too.
Speaker 1: Good luck activate those wants and those desires.
Speaker 3: Also, what is what does she call it? When Jason is like, also, I just want to will it invites him to say something and he's like, there's a person who's not here today, and he co parents with Brittany. I just want and Brittany's like, oh, thank you so much, Jason. I don't want to say anything. I don't want to ball Cray And it was just another It's just Brittany's so Brittany and it was so beautiful and it may be so sad that she does have to coke parent with that monster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Brittany's Brittany's Brittany. But she's a she's a really good, sweet person. What the hell is she doing that guy? You know? Does she does she hammer pork chops and beans until they're not really pork chops or beans? Did she you know pick Jack's Yeah, you know, and all that crazy. That stuff's crazy. But she's a sweet person, yes, you know, speaking of the person that she chose. We get a video library.
Speaker 2: Uh, kind of little face time from Jack.
Speaker 5: Here's what a sucker I am. If I didn't know what a sociopath this motherfucker was, I might I might think he was getting better.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Pat, If you if this is if the Valley is your season one and two is your introduction to this man, you do think that he is. If you've not known him on vander Pumbreles for the thirteen years that we have, and you haven't seen this thirty six times before, you would believe it. He's really good. Now he's in his fucking forties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great point. No, he's not a sweet person. He is sick. So Danny needs to leave.
Speaker 1: He's gonna do a job and he's got voiceover work.
Speaker 2: He's got to do a job in the morning. He'll be back then.
Speaker 1: But we wrap up this this gratitude circle with a gratitude ball.
Speaker 2: What could go wrong? Jesse gets it.
Speaker 1: He says he's in the middle of a very toxic situation right now, and then he hands it over to Michelle. Now, the one rule from Willa. She's not a big rules in regulations gal. You know she's a pretty free spirit. But she said or no, somebody said don't hand it to your partner, and I mean, I guess on a technicality it's not, but you know, he is mean to Michelle. He hands it to Michelle and says, why don't you go next, and then says to legohead, don't fucking roll your eyes at hers like you did mine. Oh yeah, and Zach says, I'm not going to roll my eyes at hers. I was rolling my eyes at you and he was like, no, that's what I said. He's like, yeah, well I rolled my eyes when you were talking. And he's like, yeah, don't do it when she's talking. And he's like, I'm not going to I did it when you were talking. And it's like now he gets in his.
Speaker 3: Underwear, you know, and then he closed that incredible fucking destruction of Zach by saying, I will bury that guy off this cliff. Hold on, let's look at Okay, he's on the.
Speaker 1: Rim, he's on the brim, he's on the prim Uh. Michelle gets the ball and we roll a beautiful package of their love and really crystallize why this show isn't good for anyone person on it. Tiny Nipples ends the episode in his odd underwear screaming at Jason and the world guys iTunes.
Speaker 2: Rating reviews five stars, kind boards. Reviews have been pouring in.
Speaker 1: We really really appreciate it. I want to read one really quickly.
Speaker 2: Ruby.
Speaker 5: We had a lunatic leave a review that they're mad that we combined our feeds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so this is a good one from Tona hang Man Rube. Four stars stinky twinkles wrinkles.
Speaker 5: Now, what's that in reference to what do we do with that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It's four stars, not about that? And it's the scratchings of a madman named Toenail Hangman.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm happy about the Internet, but I'm also not happy about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if anything happens to any of us and the police, ask any of anyone ever listening to this look at him.
Speaker 5: First, I thought the same thing. I think we need some sc sci people to analyze that there's a message in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, And it's not good for us.
Speaker 1: And I actually thought that it was fairly harmless. And now I'm unbelievably scared. Yeah, worry five stars, kind words, help us find him and go to Patreon dot com. Slash another podcast network let us know your favorite things. Dylan saying goodbye, Pat say goodbye.
Speaker 5: Bye bye. He is Old. All Street sign your head