Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wor's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. May is Mental Awareness Month. Mental disorders are through the roof. It's so bad that one out of every four to five teenagers have contemplated suicide, actually killing themselves. That is scary. We've never had more young people on anti anxiety pills, anti depressions, mood stabilizers SSRIs xamax adderall. I mean, it's out of control. What's the problem. A lot of it has to do with the cell phones. The cell phones create a lot of anxiety and depression. You know, it's like a drug. When you send somebody a text message and you don't get a response right away, then you start to get depressed. And then an hour goes by and you still don't get a response. Then you get even anxious, and then the next day comes and there's no and your mind's raising. You worry, you get angry, you get aggressive, you panic. Why aren't they texting me?
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 3: It's the technology can't They can't handle the technology, just like a young brain can't handle alcohol. So we say you can't have any alcohol before twenty one years of age, because then your brain's basically fully developed. You should never have alcohol before your brain's fully developed. And guess what, you shouldn't have any drugs before your brain is fully developed. So when you put these patients, these teenagers, on all these medications, you're messing up their brain chemistry. Their brains aren't fully developed. Just because they're depressed as a fourteen year old doesn't mean they're going to be depressed as a twenty one year old. Sometimes all the brain needs is to develop, needs to mature, needs to get some activation. And after the child gets that activation and the brain starts connecting, now there's no need for any treatment. But don't intervene too early, especially with medication. That's very dangerous. Even if they have add or ADHD and you give them riddling an adderall that's dangerous. Their brains are developing. We should need to give children any drugs, and when they're brain's developing, it's a lot more dangerous for than an adult brain that's fully developed. Right, So the brain fully develops typically you know, twenty one, twenty two. It can keep on going up until twenty five. A female brain is usually fully developed, that's sixteen. A male brain usually again twenty one twenty two. So that's why we can't drink before twenty one. That's when you're really an adult. But what's confusing is they have all these different rules. So, oh, you can be sixteen and start driving. Okay, your brain's not fully devel You're gonna make bad decisions at sixteen seventeen years old, right, I don't want to be in the same road as a sixteen year old boy. They be speeding, going through stop signs, taking chances because they don't understand the consequences of actions. Their frontal cortex isn't fully developed. And we have oh, at eighteen you could start voting. It's like, wait, are we an adult at sixteen? When we could start driving at eighteen? When we could start voting at twenty one, when we could start drinking at twenty five? We could rent a car. I mean, listen, let's just make it you're an adult at twenty one for everything. It's very confusing. Nobody should drive to the twenty one, nobody should vote to the twenty one. Nobody should drink till their twenty one. Just keep it simple. That makes you an adult, all right. Nobody should smoke cigarettes, you know, buy vabes, hook whatever these kids do. You know, it's bad. You're not making the right decisions when you're younger, and if your brain's not fully developed, it's a bigger consequence. And we have May being Mental Awareness Month. Let's do stuff to get our brain stronger. Let's improve our mental status. And it starts with the technology. Those cell phones are dangerous. People are addicted to it. They want that text message response right away. Well, when you post something on Facebook or Instagram or TikTok or snapchat, you want somebody to respond to like it, to comment, you know, you need that feedback. And when people don't respond, you get depressed. You get anxious. When they do respond or comment or like or love ooh, it's like I hit a dope means like take a line of cocaine or shooting up heroin or taking a shot at the bar. You're getting that same hit. It's dopamine. We're always looking for that dopamine. But do it in a more natural way. Celebrate a small task. Do a checklist, reward yourself, checklist, little things, clean my closet. Boom, you get a little dopamine. Hit clean my trunk of my car. Boom, get a dopamine hit. Oh I gotta you know, go shopping and order five things online. Boom, checklist, checkless, checklist, dopamine, dopamine, dopamine. Do good things, not the technology, not the cell phones, not social media. What do people post on social media their vacations, when they're all dressed up for the big gala, when they get into college, when they get an award. They always post things that are good. Nobody's posting stuff that's bad or very rarely people do you know? People don't say, Oh I lost my job, Oh I'm sick. Oh I have no friends, Oh I'm a loser, Oh I don't have any money. You know, nobody posts that, Oh I got into a fight with my wife. Oh I hate my boss, Oh I don't like my house. Don't they don't tell you the bad things, tell you the good things. So then when other people are looking at it, like, Wow, this person's got a great house, a great life, hot life, always on vacasion, so much money, fancy dinners, fancy clothes. Look at they're all made up, going to these great places, and then you get depressed. Don't ever compare yourself to other people. Only compare yourself to you. So you want to say, hey, can Jane Doe be better than Jane Doe? Right? Can I be better in May than it was in April? I'm just gonna compare myself to myself. There's always going to be people that are stronger than me. And I go to the gym, I don't want to compare myself to other people. There's guys that are much stronger than me, there's girls that are much stronger than me. So I don't want to compare myself. I want to just say, hey, can I lift more in May than I did in April? Can I get stronger? Can I do more reps? Can I lift heavier weights? Can I run a faster mile? Whatever it is? Let me improve my workout, let me make progress. The key to depression is progression. We got to get rid of this depression. So we have to make progression. Make progression in your spirituality. Start praying more, go to church more, follow the Ten Commandments more, read the Bible or the Tora more. Just make progress. Be better in May than you were in April. Get better sleep, go to bed a little bit earlier, Drink more water, do more exercise, give more to charity, make more money, read more books. Be nicer to your spouse or your kids. You just got to make progression. You make progression in the new book, your writing, or you know, whatever task you have, make some progression. The key to depression is progression. The key to anxiety is distraction. You gotta distract yourself. So you're just feeling anxious. If you're on Facebook and you're like, oh man, you know, I have this thing I'm worried about coming up. Okay, turn off the computer, leave the room, go to the kitchen, drink a glass of water, leave the house, take a walk, go into the living room, put on some music, start dancing, Call an old friend, just do something something you know. I don't care if it's taking a shower, playing with your dog, but don't say all right, relax, breathe, calm down. Everything's gonna be all right now. When you have anxious anxiety, distraction is the key. Leave the room, give yourself something else to do. Now, if you're having a panic, you're having heart palpitations. The neuroscience has showed dipping your head in a bucket of ice water that's fifty degrees fahrenheit will actually relax your overactive heart. It's called tachycardia. Your heartbeat's going fast because you're in panic mode. You're in stress mode, so we cool you down. Ice water on your face will bring down your heart rate immediately. But you gotta do distraction. So the key to depression is progression. The key to anxiety is distraction, and it starts from unplugging. No Wi Fi, no five G get off your cellphone, get off the TV, get off the computer. Live in the real world, experience real things, go to different places, meet new people. If you want to have a mood disorder, all you gotta do is sit at home on your computer all day long. If you want freedom, and you want independence and you want your quality of life back, you've got to get out of the house, get some sunlight, get some oxygen, eat some healthy food, hang out with friends, hang out with family members, have social bonds, give to charity. You have to be in the real world. You've got to start unplugging. That is the most important thing to boost your brain power, so then you function banner, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Kaplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email info At kaplinbrainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor, caplan or visit kaplandc dot com for more. Information function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric. Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain. Power may is the mental health awareness. Month twenty percent Of american adults suffer from some form of mental, illness and even, worse forty seven percent of teenagers report having feelings of, persistence, sadness or.
Speaker 3: Hopelessness that's. Crazy that's the future of our. Country and it's like half of our kids feel hopeless and sad and they feel anxious about the. Future what kind of world are creating for? Them and if we look at, it this should be the best times of our. Lives this is the safest it's ever. Been it's the cleanness it's ever. Been it's the most, abundance most money we've ever. Had people used to be poor all the. Time they, Nothing they didn't know when they were gonna have their next. Meal they didn't know if they were just gonna die from some crazy disease from dirty. Water people barely. Live now everyone's, living you, know eighty ninety hundred years. Old we're in the safest time in the history of. Mankind there's been constant wars. Forever and when's the last kind of war that we, had you know In? America, yeah we had nine to. Eleven it was twenty four years. Ago that was a long time ago before. That Yet Pearl, Harbor World war. Two we live in a very safe. Place you don't live In, ukraine you don't live In. Israel you got food in your, refrigerator you gotta roof up over your, head you can lock your door at, night you got clothes on your. Back why we're not living on a time where you know gangsters are gonna kill, you not like the gangs In New. York it's not that scary. Now so why is everyone? Depressed why is everyone? Anxious and what's the real reason they put us in fear? Mode everything is fear. Mode they want to scare. You what's on the news fear? Mode. Scary we're all gonna. Die there's fires and hurricanes and earthquakes and, tornadoes and then there's. Murders there's, violence there's, disease there's, death there's. RACISM i, mean everything is to scare. You it's not to, say, hey life is. Good who's telling you life's? Good every? Morning you should wake up and thank. God you could, see you can, hear you could, talk you can, walk you could, pee you could, poop you could, breathe your. Heartbeats do you Thank god every morning for? That if you lost, it you, Would but since you, don't it's not on your. Mindset Thank god for your spouse or your, kids or your, friends or your, neighbors or your, family or your, workers your, supporters your, employees your, coworkers your you, know, students your you, know whatever you're, around be thankful for, them even if it's not even a. Human be thankful for your, dog or be thankful that the birds that chirp in the, morning and be thankful for the sun that shines on your, skin and be thankful for the air that you could, breathe and the water you could, drink and the food that you can. Eat you gotta be. Thankful you can't be grateful and thankful and have anxiety at the same. Time life is, good, Right so we have to understand that we don't need to take a medication every time he gets. Sad you, KNOW i had a my wife lost her, father and it's like the doctor, goes, oh take. Antidepressants, now you're supposed to be sad when you lose your. Father you're supposed to, Cry you're supposed to be. Emotional you don't want to suppress those. Feelings you don't want to shut off your, brain because that's what antidepressants. Do they shut your brain off and become a. Zombie so maybe you're not as, sad maybe you don't have as much. Hopelessness but guess, what maybe now you've lost some. Joy maybe you've lost some, happiness maybe you've lost some, energy maybe you've lost some passion for. Life because it shuts off. EVERYTHING i don't want to take a drug that shuts off. Everything but if we have a strategy that says my area in my frontal cortex is underactive and that's causing, depression MAYBE i can strengthen. That so there is a process called, neuroplasticity and what neuroplasticity is is you could rewire your. Brain so if you have, depression the key is. Progression in addition to making, progression we want to focus on the specific areas of the brain that aren't functioning at optimal. Levels and for, depression it could be your frontal, cortex or it could be your. Cerebellum maybe you have a thyroid, problem maybe you have a leaky, gut maybe you have lime, disease heavy metal, POISONING covid nineteen can cause. Depression all of these things can cause, depression traumatic brain, Injury. Parkinson's so we got to figure out where's the. Problem is the front door that's our bello on the basal. Ganglia we don't, know could be the autonomic nervous, system because not all depression patients are the. Same so we've got to do a full, evaluation determine which air the brain is functioning well or there might be. Anxiety the brain's overactive and that creates more, anger, aggression panic, minds, racing can't, sleep, INSOMNIA i had heart, palpitations respiratory. Problems if that's the, case we got to calm the brain. Down it might be the right, side it might be the left. Side how can you calm the brain? Down maybe, ice ice calm you, Down maybe some, drawing some infinities with your, Arm maybe rubbing a triggers part of your. Ear there's lots of ways to common overactive nervous. System, now the neuroscience has been done for the past decades and now we got thousands of. Things we have thousands of neurologic exercise that could stimulate the brain to help with depression in a natural way without any, medication, drugs supplements that have side effects or, risk or we could come up with exercise to relax the overactive brain if you have. Anxiety the neuroscience is, there we just got to read it and utilize. It but the first step is to figure out which areas are overactive and which areas are. Underactive the number one best test to determine this is called A vng or A. Vog THIS vng is the cool test because there's no. Radiation you don't have to lie down in some small, tube there's no, risk you, know to take some contrast. Fluid we get the results right. Away we don't need a pathologist or you, know AN x ray technician or a radiologist to determine what's. Wrong we literally do the tests and we get the answer right. Away very cool. Technology what it is is you wear these goggles and they got cameras in them with infrared sensors and they measure high, movements the, speed how fast it, goes the reaction, time the. Accuracy we measure when it goes fast and slow and left and right and up and down and then light and the, dark and when focused and without, focus and when head movements and still so all these different, tests lots of different, tests and based on the, test we can determine which lobe of the brain's not working, well which airs the brain are. OVERWORKING i love this. Test it's normally six hundred, dollars but for the first seven people to, call text or, email you could get this test for only twenty one. Dollars and the reason we're doing this it's more of a get acquainted. Visit so we do this, TEST i give you my, diagnosis my, suggestions and it's more of a get to know type of. Evaluation if you like us and you think it's a good fit for the, practice then we could work. Together but there's no, pressure there's no. Obligation that's why we do it at such an affordable. Cost and we're confident that you'll be so happy that you'll want to be a patient and you'll tell all your friends and family THIS vng test is worth. It it's only it's normally six hundred, dollars but you could get it for only twenty one. Dollars call or text six four six two two one six seven three, eight or you can email info at kaplanbrainingbody dot. Com, again the number is six four, six two, two, one, six seven three. Eight the email is info at kaplanbrainbody dot. Com tell them you want to do THE vng for only twenty one dollars and you listen to my radio. Show we're only doing this for the first seven people that contact. Us if nobody, answers just leave a message or text us or email so you can guarantee your. Spot we have two, offices one In New jersey In emerson And Bergen county By paramus near all the, malls and we also have one office In New York city in The West village By west Fourth Washington Square. Park you could do this test in either. Office just give us a call so you can function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric, kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power if you want to improve your brain, function help with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches brain, fog weight, loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future, diseases that this is the show for. You don't misboost your brain power with Doctor Eric kaplan and you will learn, natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such As, Alzheimer's parkinson's, stroke, autism add, concussion autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines four posture, PAIN, tbi skin and digestive. Problems Doctor kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health, conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky. Surgeries to contact Doctor, kaplan you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot.
Speaker 3: Com function, better feel better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric, kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain. Power may Is Mental Health Awareness, month and we want to actually stimulate our, brains but in a natural, way without you, know giving, drugs, medication electrical shock. Therapy you, know we don't want to use all these crazy equipments and magnets and injections and ivs and all these interventions and you know stuff when you talk about all your past history and try and unleash these emotions that have been built up inside of. You you, know there's all these, strategies but our country keeps getting more, anxious more, depressed and more. Medications so the strategies that we've been doing have not been, working or else our numbers would be getting, better but they keep getting. Worse and even the last few years they're worse than. Ever with all the, technology all the, knowledge all the, neuroscience and the problem is we're complicating it too. Much we just got to make it. Simple the neuroscience has, Proved, hey we want, dopamine we got to do completing a, task a little checklist that will release dopamine better than a. Drug you want to do, dopamine you have to do self care activities when you look in the mirror and you're, like, OH i, look my hair looks, nice my face is, good my makeup's, GOOD i shave, good my clothes are. Good you, Know i'm working out the. Gym you, KNOW i lost the.
Speaker 2: Way you.
Speaker 3: Know you, know whenever you're looking, good you dress, up you look in the, her you get that release of. Dopamine all, Right someone who's all, depressed they don't, shave they don't brush their, teeth they don't, shower they don't, leave they don't brush their, hair they don't you, know wash that's a. Problem you need self care activities to release. Dopamine that's the reward. Chemical eating, food that's, simple. Right you could do, drugs you could, drink or you can eat, food which is the. Healthiest eat healthy, food and the more colorful your food, is the more dopamine you. Get fill your plate with, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple all the colors of the. Rainbow fill your plate up all different fruits and. Veggies you're gonna get that dopamine. Hit and then celebrate the small. Winds you, know any little task that you've. Done, oh you, KNOW i got to compliment by one of my co. Workers that's a small. Win you, know one of my clients thank to me for the hard work That i've. Done that's a small. Win, hey my, KIDS i love. You you're the best dad. Ever that's a. Win you. Know just coming home and your wife, saying, oh so good to see, you that's a. Win making your bed in the morning is a. Win getting up when you set your alarm is a. Win going for that walk after dinner is a. Win celebrate your small. Wins get that reward, chemical get that dopamine. Going all, right, now let's just about. Serotonin that's the mood. Stabilizer patients always ask me WHY i have bananas in my, offices because it's increasing, serotonin the mood. STABILIZER i want people in a good. Mood meditating helps with. Serotonin and if you can't meditate for a half, hour do thirty. Seconds you don't need to do thirty. Minutes you could literally do thirty. SECONDS i do what's the relaxed, technique AND i just say, relax AND i start from the top of my head AND i relax all the. Muscles THEN i relax the muscles on my. FOREHEAD i relax the muscles in my, temple, relax my, eyes, relax my, jaw, relax my, mouth my, chin my, neck my, shoulders my, back my, hips my, knees my, toes from top to. BOTTOM i just pick thirty spots AND i relax each, spot and you'll, Feel, oh your shoulders get, relieved and your jaw relax and your head, relax so you'll actually feel it. Relax all, Right so at thirty second meditation good enough to release, serotonin the mood. Stabilizer every single day running running helps with. Serotonin go outside and, run get your heart, beating get a little. SWEAT i LIKE hit high intensity interval. Training so what that means is you sprint fifty yards one hundred, yards then you walk one hundred, yards then you sprint fifty, yards then you walk one hundred, yards then you sprint fifty, yards then you walk on hundred. Yards THAT'S hit high intensity interval. Training you're going really intense for a short amount of, time then you're doing it more, relaxed really intense. MORALAX i like that better than just. Jogging but serotonin gets released when. Running that's why they call that the runners. High it's, like, wow my brain is better than doing cocaine or howarn's just going for a. Run sun. Exposure serotonin loves the. Sun get. Outside people stay inside too much sententary. Lifestyle everything's on the, computer everything's. Delivered you don't need to go outside to the. Shop you don't have to go outside to your, mailbox you don't have to go outside to your. Errands nobody's to go outside. Anymore everything's can come right to. You amazon comes right to, You Uber eats comes right to your, emails your text. Messages everything comes right to you. Inside and when you're not getting, sun you're not getting VITAMIN. D when you're not getting VITAMIN, d your thyroid doesn't, work your brain doesn't, work your immune system doesn't. Work VITAMIN d is the most important hormone and we get it from the. Sunlight so when you get, outside take off your glasses so that the sun can hit your. Eyes take off your, hat roll up your, sleeves roll up your pant. Legs the more skin exposure the. Better and if you have contact, lenses you got to take them out because then the sun's not going through your. Pupil it's not just sunglasses that buys any glasses or contact, lenses so we got to get rid of, those all. Right we got to get good sun. Exposure the best time is ten minutes during sunrise so you can stimulate your, cortisol your, testostere your energy ready for the. Day then you also do another ten minutes during lounge from twelve to two when the sun's strung, us so you get the most VITAMIN, d the most. Power and then also during sunset to ten, minutes your brain says, okay time to, relax time to chill, out increase, melotonin decrease, cortisol relax the, brain get good, rest so you can re energize when you. Sleep you can detox when you go to. Sleep you can absorb all your nutrients when you go to. Sleep you can get rid of the bad stuff when you go to. Sleep so getting good rest is vital for your. Health all. Right now we're talking about walking in. Nature start doing some more, Hiking start going on on some. Trails the more you walk in, nature and if you, can if it's safe, enough take off your, shoes get your feet in the grass and the dirt and the. Sand it's called grounding or. Earthing it will literally release. Serotonin be a tree, hugger touch that. Earth it always feels. Good right when you put your feet in the. Sand do it in the, grass do it in the. Dirt not just when you're on. Vacation we need to be connected to the, earth, Right so you gotta get the sun from the top and then get the earth from the. Bottom that gives you, power that gives you. Serotonin swimming will actually increase. Serotonin get in that, water get in the, ocean getting the, pool getting the hot. TUB i don't care what it, is but do some. Swimming it's one of the best sports you could. Do you, know the top sports to do for your brain and your body are racket sports like, tennis, badminton, pickleball, squash even ping. Pong also good as, boxing as long as you're not competitive boxing we again hit in the, head but boxing drills very good for your. Brain rowing really good for your, body for every aspect from your, neck, shoulders your, back your, legs your, arms. Everything swimming great sport covers. Everything soccer. Amazing you go up and down and left and right and fast and. Slow AND i will say the last thing that's really good is, dancing all. Right so those are the top sports activities that you want to do to keep your body. Moving and then another good release for the serotonin is. Cycling, Right so if you could get bike riding when you're in the sun in, nature, right then you're getting a lot of, seroton. Right so serotonin is the mood. Stabilizer you can also get it from, bananas and then you can also get it from lavender. Oil if you have a central oils get a, diffuser put some lavender oil in. There smells very good for the. Brain if you have depression, anxiety smell goes directly into that frontal. Cortex it's the only sense that goes directly into the. Brain most of the senses they'll, go you, know do this part of the brain called the thalmas. Swip it's touch or, taste or light or. Sound all the four senses go through this. Thalmins but smell goes directly to the, brain and smells the first thing to go with degenerative disorders such As alzheimer's Or parkinson's. Dementia so when you lose your, smell it's gonna make you more likely to Get alzheimer's Or parkinson's in the, future and it might take. Decades it's not always right, away but you, know do a little check check if you have peanut. Butter that's a good smell, test you, know kind of put it far away from your nose and see if you gets still smell mallet that's the smell. Test but for, serotonin you want to smell. Lavender that's the. Best for, food you want to eat. Bananas for, exercise running and, cycling make sure we get outside to get the. Sunlight then do some meditation as. Well so those are the best ways to increase, serotonin and that way it'll boost your brain power so you function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power don't miss boost your brain power with Doctor Eric kamplin Every saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain. Function you can improve, memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism and strength by following the science and research that Doctor kaplan will be sharing with his audience in the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same. Time listen to boost your brain. Power if you want to function, better feel, better and enjoy the quality of life you, deserve called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email Info at kaplan brainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation With, doctor caplan or visit kaplandc dot com for. More information, function.
Speaker 3: Better, feel better and live a. Better life this Is Doctor eric caplan and you're listening to boost your. Brain power there are lots of ways to improve your mood improve your.
Speaker 2: Brain.
Speaker 3: Function Now remember May is mental, awareness month so we want to have a good. Mental health one way to do that is to. Incre oxytocin oxytocin is the. Love hormone playing with a dog will actually increase. Your oxytocin do you? Know what dog has thirty five times as much oxytocin as. A human that's why they always want, to cuddle they always want, To lick they always want. To love they always want to be. Around you they want to be so close. To you they love you all. The time we got to be more like the dogs and give. That, love NOW when, COVID happened i remember my kid came home one day and, he. Goes daddie they won't even let us play tag at school because there, was, like oh the six, Feet rule so you couldn't, play tag couldn't share, your toys couldn't sit near, your friends couldn't share the same, you know crans and the, same desks and, you know it. WAS horrible i can't believe they put these kids through. That torture and no wonder why everyone's depressed. And anxious that are, you know twelve, years old thirteen. Years old look at the last five years that they've had. To experience we've created. THIS epidemic covid wasn't. The epidemic it's the mental health that's the. True epidemic that's the, scary part that's your. Whole life most PEOPLE. Got covid it wasn't a. Big deal do you know that the average person of the age that DIED from covid was, seventy eight which is the same exact average age of a normal person. That dies they just sped up. The process when kids did not DIE. FROM covid i think in the whole State Of, new jersey maybe one kid died and that kid already had like cancer or something. Like that like. Nobody died why did we do all these rules for these kids and ruined their? Mental health we should have been focusing on, the homes the senior, sinner centers, our grandparents the people that, were dying the older people that were sick, and compromise not the. Younger people why do we suffer? For them didn't. Make sense there was no, logic used and now we're suffering. The consequences so now we've got to step. It up get your kid, a dog increase the oxytocin playing with. A baby, my god WE had mri in. The brain were so released of this oxytocin babies make us feel so good. Holding hands let's get back to. Holding hands there are, loved ones, our friends our. Family members just by, holding hands it, releases oxytocin the. Love hormone start, holding hands hugging, your family hugging for a, long time not just a, little hug a. Nice KISS when i kiss my wife goodbye, every day we do, six seconds not just, a peck but a six. Second kiss because after, six seconds now. Oxytocin's released after six seconds of, a hug. Oxytocin's released not just a little. Quick hug you gotta. Hold on so play with, a dog play with, a baby, hold hands hug, your family kiss for, six seconds and. Give compliments that. Releases oxytocin SO if i give you, A compliment i. Get OXYTOCIN if i give you, a compliment you. Get oxytocin if someone witnesses me give you, a compliment they. Get oxytocin so everybody. Gets oxytocin so start. Giving COMPLIMENTS oh i love, YOUR dress i love. YOUR purse i love, your hair love, your style love your sense, of humor love, your intelligence love, your generosity love, your spirituality love, your motivation love. YOUR organization i don't care what. It is give. A compliment everybody's. Got something they might be ugly, or something but they might have a. Good personality, you know they might not have a, good personality but they might have. Nice lips. Who knows just you gotta find something that's good. On, somebody oh your teeth look beautiful or whatever. It, is oh you have the most. Beautiful eyes. You know just give. Some, compliment wow you're always. So helpful, oh wow your dad raised. You right, you know something that releases the oxytose and all. The, compliments now the last happiness chemical that we're gonna talking about is. The endorphin those are. The painkillers we get that. From laughter laughter is the. Best medicine so stop watching STUFF on tv, that's dangerous, that's scary, that's violent it's bloody and gory and, you. Know thriller start watching stuff. That's funny DON'T watch tv shows about rapists and murderers and, the police and watch stuff that's gonna make. You laugh don't watch. The news listen to. A comedian. Gotta laugh you gotta laugh, About yourself gotta, Make jokes gotta be around. Funny people everyone's too serious. These days it's not good for. Your brain gotta have. Some fun just twenty four hours in. A day eight hours, is sleep eight hours, of work and eight hours. Is fun we, gotta laugh gotta, Be social we gotta have a. Good time essential oils are good. For endorphins get. A diffuser don't, use incense don't, use candles don't use glade. For breeze those are. All toxic need ESSENTIAL oils i like From Either young Living. Or dotera make sure. The quality you're not gonna get it from the ninety nine. Cents, store, okay uh, dark, chocolate yeah everybody. Loves that the, dark chocolate not. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate maybe some. Cacao chips those are good, for endorphins. All right and exercising gotta release, those endorphins and not just, you know going for, a walk but something where your heart starts, beating fast you. Start sweating those. Release endorphins and these are the chemicals of. Your brain and, everybody, says OH do i have a chemical imbalance in my BRAIN if i don't have. Enough, serotonin now we don't. Know that you can check serotonin in, the stomach but they don't have good tests for serotonin, the, brain, dopamine oxytocin. And doorphins so what we want to do is a neurological test that could discover how the. Brain's functioning the best test is CALLED a qEEG, brain mapping and it literally measures all your brain brain waves and there's, no radiation there's, no risk there's no, contrast fluid there's no, small tube and it tells us which areas of the brain are functioning well and which. Are not do you, have, depression anxiety troubles with, memory focus you, have? Dizzyness headaches do you have a traumatic, brain injury you have your, metal poisoning if you've been exposed to. A pathology do you have, low acetylcholine. Low dopamine it literally tells us USING this qEEG. Brain mapping it'll even tell us about. Your thyroid it will tell us about your. Intestinal inflammation they'll say if your. Brain's inflame they'll tell us if you have insomnia or, sleep deprivation if, troubles shifting tests, and, motivation organization, low, energy, fatigue balance sensory, light, sensitivity. Tonitis floaters it analyzes the. Whole brain it's really really. Cool stuff it's normally six, hundred dollars but for the first seven people, to call text or email you could GET the qEEG brain mapping for only twenty. One dollars call or text six four six two two one sixty seven, three eight or you can email Info at kaplinbrandombody. Dot com and another gift we're gonna give you is a one on one with me where we could go OVER your vng if you decide to, do that and your Q, ee g and if you had blood WORK or MRIs or. Cat scan so we'll go over all. Your History plus i'll check, your memory, your balance your. Range emotion i'll listen to, your lungs, your heart, your gut will do a full evaluation your, range emotion, your posture your, oxygen levels your, heart rate all the stuff that we need. To do it's a one on one. With me we give, YOUR diagnosis i give you, my recommendations but there's. No obligation you don't have to follow through. With anything but just know that all my solutions, are, natural holistic. And integrative it's not gonna be. A medicine it's not gonna BE an iv it's not gonna be. A surgery it's not gonna be anything invasive deep. Brain stimulation you're not gonna need any ivs. Or injections there's, no pain there's, no radiation but it's work right when you work. With me you gotta do. The work and then what you do is rewire. Your brain it's. Called neuroplasticity but we gotta figure out which airs the brain. Aren't working that that's why you do all. These tests you could do. All three they're normally six hundred, dollars each but you can get them for twenty one. Dollars each just call six four six two two one six seven, three eight or you can email Info at caplembrainingbody. Dot com if you enjoyed, the show you could go to our website and learn about our Practices In new Jersey And, new york as well as our virtual treatments we can. Also do you can go to kaplindc dot com to get all. Our information you can also go on. Social media We're On caplin Brain and Body, on facebook on YouTube are our Station Is caplin Brain and body and you could subscribe to our. YouTube channel you could like and comment and. Get notifications please. Do that we're always putting out lots of great. Educational videos we're also on TikTok At Doctor, eric caplan and We're on Instagram at Kaplan. Brain body so, like us subscribe comment on. SOCIAL media i also have my Book Called Boost Your, brain Power a guide to improving your memory. And focus when you look At, on amazon just put brain power as. One word that's a picture of a big blue brain with all like these electrical signals. Coming off it's a, great book, a quick, easy read but it's the seventeen most important ways to improve your, brain function improve, your memory improve, your focus and Not Prevent themancha alzheimer's on these. Neurological disorders we're also if you want to listen to the, old shows just go on. The archives you can go on the website of the, radio show or you could go on. The app if you, have that just look up, my Name Doctor Eric caplan Boost Your, brain power and you can listen to all my. Old shows we also have a newspaper column For The. Passak press if you're Not In, new jersey you can get. It digitally just go to pascakpress. Dot. Com subscribe i'm also a. Co author i'm another Book Called concussion discussions you could get That at concussiondiscussions. Dot com we got a lot of good stuff. Coming up i'm gonna be opening up a school where you can get access to all my information and videos without coming to. The office have a new book coming out on Anxiety called Boost Your, Brain Power eight Essentials To Conquering Anxiety without medication that should be out by the end of. The year we got a lot. Going on keep. FOLLOWING us i love how you guys listen to us. Every week we always share a new information. With you it's not, that easy but if you do, the work you get, the results so you'll, function better, feel better and live a. Better life this Is Doctor, eric kaplan and you just listen to bouche A. Brain power we'll see you.
Speaker 2: Next week if you want to improve your, brain function help, with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision headaches, brain fog, weight loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent, future diseases that this is the show. For you Don't mis boost Your brain Power With Doctor eric kaplan and you will, learn, natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems Such, As alzheimer's, parkinson's, stroke autism, add concussion, autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo migraines four, POSTURE, pain tbi skin and. Digestive Problems doctor kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and, health conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and. Risky surgeries to Contact, doctor caplin you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one, five zero or visit his website at applindc. Dot com the preceding was a. Paid program wor's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the. Ideas expressed the proceeding was a.
Speaker 1: Paid podcast iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the. Ideas expressed