Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back.
Speaker 2: Listen. I have a good one for you.
Speaker 1: I've talked about this so many times, but I've never done an actual podcast on it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it today. Who are you?
Speaker 1: Yes, I paused for a reason. It was intentional.
Speaker 2: Who are you Now?
Speaker 3: I know without a doubt, irrefutably, that many of you out.
Speaker 2: There are pretending and faking.
Speaker 1: Many of you out there could easily get an Emmy, a Grammy, some award because you are so good at faking and pretending. But let me ask you this question, also, where has it gotten you? Where has it gotten you? Seriously, where has it gotten you.
Speaker 2: Nowhere?
Speaker 1: You may have accomplished things, you may have done very nefarious things, But bottom line is what I'm trying to say, is it has gotten you nowhere, but in the same state of mind. That's where it's gotten you, in the same state of mind, stagnant.
Speaker 2: Many of you.
Speaker 1: You smile and you pretend everything is okay when you're crying oceans of tears inside. Where does that get you nowhere? But in the same state of mind. Some of you are pretending to like people, pretending to be friends when you know you can't stay in that person. Where has it gotten you? Where has it benefit fitted you in your life? See, a lot of people have agendas, but the real culprit, the real reason why people do all of the things that they do, whether they're acting in a good manner or bad.
Speaker 2: Because there are many people.
Speaker 1: Who do great things, good things from very evil, wicked hearts. But the things they do appear good, but they're from a wicked heart. When you go through life faking and pretending, you do not give yourself the opportunity to grow and to mature into that person that you really could be.
Speaker 2: You deny yourself.
Speaker 1: That you neglect yourself when you do not give yourself opportunity to be the best that you can be. It is because people are so unhealed, unhealed hearts and minds. You know, I talk about it all the time. Most people go through life the very same way. And I've said many times.
Speaker 2: People may accomplish things in life.
Speaker 1: You know, they may reach their goals and things like that, but their mindsets and their hearts have not changed.
Speaker 2: Faking and pretending to get through.
Speaker 1: The day or get through life keeps you right in the same mental space, the same state of mind.
Speaker 2: And there's no benefit to that.
Speaker 1: And I've kind of talked about this before where people think, well, you know, it's helping me to cope from day to day.
Speaker 2: It may be.
Speaker 1: In your mindset, but it's holding you back as an individual mentally, because see, we can function all day long, but we're dysfunctional people. We just we're just able to manage day to day and look functional, but we're really dysfunctional. I'm not talking about myself, but I'm just speaking in those terms. People spend more time invested in other people than in themselves. The investing that people do in themselves is trying to become famous, rich, wealthy, notoriety, you know, recognized, validated.
Speaker 2: Those are the things people invest in.
Speaker 1: They don't invest into themselves to become the best they can be, to become a better mental status, to come to.
Speaker 2: Be people of better hearts and minds.
Speaker 1: Because what people don't understand is they found themselves because truly, truly, truly, when you are not at your best mentally, it affects everything else. Because the mind, the body, and the spirit all go together. It all goes together. Let me rephrase that, the mind, the body, and the soul all goes together.
Speaker 2: The spirit is a total different thing.
Speaker 1: The mind, the body, and the soul all goes together. The spirit is housed within us, but that's a different thing. It's a different entity. Your mind and your body and your soul is what make you who you are as a person. People think it's your soul that comes out of you when you die. No, it's your spirit. There are two total different things. The soul can be manipulated, the spirit can't because God has to control over the spirit. We can manipulate the soul. That's why people minds are so messed up because they allow others to manipulate them. They allow themselves to manipulate self because the mindset, it's the worst enemy. It's the worst enemy. People have been taught the enemy is outside. The enemy is outside. No, the enemy is inside. You are your worst enemy. That's why you're easily manipulated. You're easily brainwashed, You're easily conditioned, you're easily.
Speaker 2: Coherst you're easily influenced.
Speaker 1: You can watch something on TV and you have not thought about doing something or eating something. You see that commercial or that advertisement, You want it, and you will keep thinking about it until you get it.
Speaker 2: That's because your mindset.
Speaker 1: You have no self control, none, so you're easily persuaded and influenced. So people go through life pretending that they're one way when they know they are another. That's why so many people are so shocked when.
Speaker 2: They find out.
Speaker 1: High ranking officers are doing drugs, high ranking officers.
Speaker 4: Are in child porn rings, child sex rings, These high ranking officers are sexual assaulting people, and.
Speaker 1: Or you hear these celebrities doing certain things. And you know what, I'm not just picking on people of how stature. It's all people. It's all people. Because brokenness does not discriminate. You are not exempt from brokenness. The only people who are exempt from brokenness is those who have allowed healing of their hearts and minds.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 1: We all change because as we age, we like things that we didn't used to like, or we don't like things that we really really.
Speaker 2: Used to like. So we change in certain ways.
Speaker 1: We change in certain areas, but not mentally, not in a mental mature way. But we do change our views and opinions on things as we age because we it's just a natural process.
Speaker 2: But we don't mature mentally, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're still that same person trapped in that same mindset, because that type of change is just natural. It's natural. It's like us breathing that type of change. To some degree. We all change because we get older and through experiences and things like that. But I'm talking about that mental change to make you into the best you possible, to make you be that person who make better choices and decisions, that person that does not allow and accept any and everything.
Speaker 2: In their lives.
Speaker 1: That person who chooses better for himself or herself, that person who see beyond superficial, that person who is no longer infatuating and mess merize and fixated on looks, things, you know, possessions, money.
Speaker 2: That's the change I'm talking about. But most people never get there.
Speaker 1: They die and go into their grades the same way mentally, because they spend most of their lives pretending. You know, you are a person who hate people based on the color of their skin, but you're smiling their face every day, pretending you like them. But you will do very nefarious things undercover.
Speaker 2: That don't betterfit you.
Speaker 1: All that does is causes you to each closer and closer to hell because you're gonna die someday.
Speaker 2: And everything you do, you will reap what you soul.
Speaker 1: So pretending that you're not racist when you know you're racist, you might as well do it out only like many people, just be who you really are, because you're not hiding it from God.
Speaker 2: He knows and sense at all, and he is the judge. He is gonna place you where you've chosen to go. People spend their whole lives sacred and pretending.
Speaker 1: You know, you are struggling every day to stay alive because every day you're thinking about killing yourself. People get to that point in life because they carry so much unhealed inside of them, and then as they go through life, they're picking up the unhealed of everybody.
Speaker 2: Else, just powdering on themselves.
Speaker 1: They're trying to love, they're trying to be parents, they're trying to, you know, get something in life. All of this stuff powering, powering, powering, until they feel that they can't take it anymore. They can't take it, and people want to give in, give up, because you spend all of your time faking and pretending instead of allowing healing in your life.
Speaker 2: You kept looking outside for healing when you should have been looking inside.
Speaker 1: You know it goes the same for people who they look good, they speak well and everything, but they're so broken inside. They're so broken inside they cry every day. They hate being alone. They be with anyone than to be by themselves. Instead of allowing healing to take place, they spend all of their time pretending they drain themselves, trying to make everybody else happy when they're miserable inside.
Speaker 2: It don't benefit you.
Speaker 1: You may gain people who say they care about you, most of the time people don't. They just care about what you can do for them. But you don't know the difference. You have.
Speaker 2: Many people who are in the workplace just carry.
Speaker 1: All of their unhealed to the workplace bosses on down. You have bosses doing inappropriate things, saying inappropriate things, sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, bosses, supervisors, leaders doing these things, workplace spewing hate. That's because of unheal hearts and minds.
Speaker 2: Unhealed hearts and minds, and.
Speaker 1: Then when their heads are on the chopping block, it's not true.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it. That is not me. I'm the most loving and caring person.
Speaker 1: It's not true until somebody have recorded them. You have people with all of these weird sexual fantasies and fetishes, just creeps, creeps, creeps creeps.
Speaker 2: But they pretend that they are normal people.
Speaker 1: But you can never heal by pretending that you're normal when you know you are doing things you cannot heal when you are holding on.
Speaker 2: To all of this mess.
Speaker 1: You have people who I said earlier, but I just listed high ranking officers. But let me tell you, it's all ranks, and it's all people from all walks of life. Who's into child porn. You know that's wrong. That is six six sick. But instead of you receiving help for the way you are, you go through life the same way, doing things undercover.
Speaker 2: That does nothing to heal you from that.
Speaker 1: I believe anybody can be healed from anything if they choose. You must choose it. I truly believe that a person can be here from anything. I've heard people say a pedophiles can't be healed, and you know that was my major in one of my majors in college counseling, dealing with sexual counseling and all of that. I believe anybody can be healed from anything if they choose, but you.
Speaker 2: Have to want it, and it takes a changed art and.
Speaker 1: Mind, you know, like the r Kelles and the Weinstein and the Epstein's. These people did what they did because they were allowed to.
Speaker 2: And instead of.
Speaker 1: Healing from their sicknesses, they chose to go through life making a living off of it, go through life disrupting and hurting others instead of healing themselves, because they got so so comfortable in who they became that it was normalized to them until they got caught.
Speaker 2: Many people every day struggling between.
Speaker 1: Some people suicidal, some people homicidal, some people are both. But instead of allowing healing to get into the root, cause everybody knows what they've gone through, you know far better than I what you've gone through, And instead of dealing with that, people taking in all of that hurt and pain, and they just projected, projected, projected people talk negative to themselves. You're not worth nothing. Look at you. You're ugly, no wonder, no one likes you, no wonder your parents hated you.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop it. Stop with the negative self talk. Stop it.
Speaker 1: That is a learned behavior from your pains. You're not who they say you are. You're worthy, You're worthy of loving yourself. You're worthy of being loved, but you could never receive that until you understand and receive it.
Speaker 2: For yourself.
Speaker 1: Most of the world, the people you see every day are hiding behind something. They have insecurities, they're yearning, yearning, yearning for love, companionship, friendship. They're caught up and believe if you have these things of how they it means you're.
Speaker 2: A person of grandeur.
Speaker 1: You know you're a person that's better than others because you have these expensive things and you have all of this access to all of these things. No, because your mind is just as messed up as the Brokensed person there is. You can gain the whole world and be as broken as the brokens brokens person because your mindset haven't changed, your heart haven't changed.
Speaker 2: So who are you? The real you? You can fake and hide and pretend with any one you choose, but you know yourself.
Speaker 1: You know you're in pain, you know you're hurting, you know you're holding in negativity. You know you're angry, you're mad, you're sad, you're depressed, you're full of anxiety.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Because you know what you went through some of you gained all of that from childhood and carry it in into adulthood and some of.
Speaker 2: You gained it as adults.
Speaker 1: Because the path that you chose, you want to be successful, you want a family, you want this, you want that.
Speaker 2: So the path you chose is why you are where you are mentally.
Speaker 1: You let people in your life because you thought they was gonna help you get somewhere. You open yourself up to the wrong people and the wrong things. You took the wrong advice, You had the wrong so called friends because you thought you were gonna get something from them, or you got something from them, but you bet out.
Speaker 2: More than you can choose.
Speaker 1: So now you have all of these mental illnesses because of the mental stress that you went.
Speaker 2: Through to get to where you are.
Speaker 1: I mean, people don't understand their mindsets are their worst enemy. It leads you into dark places that you shouldn't have ever been in. You didn't have to go there, but you did because you was trying to obtain something. Whether it's career, school, a title, a position, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 1: Love yourself enough to walk away from anything or anyone that is no good for you. I don't care who they are or what it is. You have to know yourself and love yourself enough to say hell, no, I will not do that.
Speaker 2: You know, broken people.
Speaker 1: They look at TV and they see all of the Oh my god. Social media is packed with all kinds of information that's disinformation that people gravitate to.
Speaker 2: Or you can do this spell for this, this spell for that.
Speaker 1: People get on there and they talk like they really know for a fact what they're talking about, and it's all opinions.
Speaker 2: It's all opinions.
Speaker 1: But so many people fall for things because they are just that gullible. Look at the world we're in today, Look at the state of mind of the people.
Speaker 2: It is crazy because people.
Speaker 1: Are so easily influenced and condition and indoctrinated into things so easily they eat things that they should never eat.
Speaker 2: Dot even mention those things and thinking they're gonna live longer. No boo bo you're going to die.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna live no longer than God intending you gonna die.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you eat, I don't care what you injecting you.
Speaker 1: You're going to die and guess what, more than likely go to hell because of the things that you've done. People worried about prolonging life and looking youthful. You better be worrying about where your spirit is gonna go when you leave this world, because when we live here, we live forever.
Speaker 2: We are those beings that do not die.
Speaker 1: You die from this natural body, but when you leave this natural body, when your spirit rides about you, you're eternal. What you chose while you were living is what you're gonna get over there. And I'm going by the word of God, and I believe the word of God. People can say what they want to say about the Bible. I'm sticking in staying I'd rather die and be wrong.
Speaker 2: Than to die.
Speaker 1: And it's the truth. And you chose the other way because you you won't lose anything if you believed and it's nothing, but if you believe, if you disbelieve, and it's something, My God, My God, stop wasting your life. Most people are just existing. They're unhappy and miserable inside. They're putting on these fake smiles. Some people they've gotten to the point they can't even fake it anymore.
Speaker 2: They just can't fake it. It's too much. So they are miserable, miserable, miserable.
Speaker 1: They look sad, they look depressed, they look lonely, But that's because of the mindsets in your hearts. You have succumbed to the negativity, to the negative thoughts, the negative ways of thinking. You have succumbed to that. The more you give power to anything, it is able to control you, to consume you. And that's what most people have done. People not even trying to be better.
Speaker 2: They're not even trying at all.
Speaker 1: When you choose to do nothing about your situation, you remain the same. You go through life, you experience similar things, you get the same or similar results because you haven't changed. Your surroundings may change, your situations may change, but you haven't changed mentally. That's why you can go to the ends of the world to start over. But because you haven't changed, you're gonna start experiencing similar things. And one of the biggest downfalls of people is they always think it's the next person. They put the blame on everyone else but themselves. You do the monkey do monkey see monkey doo, but you blame other people because you've done the monkey see monkey doo. You blame other people because you went alone to get along. You blame other people because you went alone to be long, but you blame you blame other people because other people are blaming other.
Speaker 2: People, but you don't get it. You don't get it because.
Speaker 1: You're easily brainwashed and indoctrinated into things. You're easily persuaded and influenced bamboozle.
Speaker 2: So you can't see any.
Speaker 1: Of this because you don't have eyes to see because of your unhealed hearts and minds. So faking it and pretending does nothing to benefit you. So who are you?
Speaker 2: You know who you are.
Speaker 1: You know you're sneaky, you know you're devilish, you know you're wicked. You know that you're hurting, you know that you're full of strife, you know that you're angry. You know all of the things that you need to know about you, but you're doing nothing to become a better person. That's why you see many, many rich people who are filthy rich, but it's not enough.
Speaker 2: They still seek more and more and more filthy rich.
Speaker 1: These people doing concerts filthy rich, but they're still charging one thousand, fifteen hundred, ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: For people to come to that concerts.
Speaker 1: When they're filthy rich, never will spend all of that money. That's because that's because of what's going on inside of them. When you choose the devil. You gotta always give homage to the devil, and he will not let you stop. You gotta keep going, keep going, keep going. That's why you see people in their eighties and stuff and things like that who just keep going, keep going, keep going, keep.
Speaker 2: Going, keep going, because they can't sit down.
Speaker 1: When the devil gets tired of using him, then he boom, take them out.
Speaker 2: And let them die. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It sounds far fetched, but it's the truth. You don't have to be rich to give in to the devil. Many people have. Many people have. They're in the New Age worship, believing in alchemy, believing and that they're God's and I mean so much because of unhealed hearts and minds. When you allow healing in your life, it changes you. It changes you. You don't think the same, you don't feel the same, you don't act the same. You become a person who is mentally mature, who act mentally mature, who make mentally mature decisions and choices. You're not led by others. You're not led by the superficial. You're not led by what your eyes see.
Speaker 2: People need to wake up.
Speaker 1: No one can change you, but you you can look higher and low. No one can change you but you. They can influence you and motivate you to change, to want to change, but you have to do the change. You have to want it. Me wanting it for you, it's not gonna make you do it. You have to want it for yourself. And unfortunately a lot of people are just led. They're just led because, like I said, they go along, don't know nothing from nothing, but they still go along, they still get on board just because they're so easily manipulating and things like that. There are people out there who are weaker and broker than you, but you have given power to them because you don't believe in yourself. You don't love yourself. Most people don't love themselves, but they think that they do. But you know, I always throw out the challenge, look at what's going on in your life, look at what you're doing, Look at what you're faking and pretending. Look at the secrets you think you have. Look at what you allow an accept from other people. Look at who you allow into your life and why Got'll tell you about yourself. You don't love yourself when you're willing to do any and everything. You don't love yourself when you just want someone.
Speaker 2: To be with you don't care who.
Speaker 1: You don't love yourself when you're trying to build gold digger, when you're greedy and lustful, you don't love yourself. When money is making you and you're not making money, you don't love yourself. Let me say that again. The goal is to make money, but most people money is making them.
Speaker 2: Make money. Don't let it make you.
Speaker 1: Most people let it make them, and they turn into these horrible individuals who have no care or love for.
Speaker 2: Others because they don't love themselves.
Speaker 1: There is no way you love yourself when you're doing everybody else wrong.
Speaker 2: There is no possible way. You just think you do.
Speaker 1: Looking cute, it's not gonna fix you. Having plastic surgery is not gonna fix you. Lying and conniving it's not gonna fix you. Faking and pretending it's not gonna fix you.
Speaker 2: You have to allow inner healing.
Speaker 1: You have to do the inside work in order for the outside to work properly for you.
Speaker 2: That's just it. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: If you want change to occur, you have to deal with your inner issues and allow healing. I don't care what happened, who did it, how long you went through it, you have to forgive, and most of all, forgive yourself for living such a long many years holding on to that negativity. It does not matter where it came from, who did it, because when you're an adult, it's self inflicted because you're no longer going through it. And if you are as an adult, shame on you. Shame on you, because that tells you you don't love yourself if you're allowing anyone to misuse or mistreat you as an adult. I understand there are adult children who are not mentally capable to take care of themselves because they were never taught.
Speaker 2: I for sure know there are people like that that exist.
Speaker 1: Because their parents, even as old as they are now, they are mentally affected themselves, so they have projected that onto their children, who have lived their entire lives mentally incapacitated.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about them.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about grown folks who know better, who have the mindset to know better, but just don't do better.
Speaker 2: And you know what it's up to you to change.
Speaker 1: I know some of you you so comfortable in your negativity, and that's awful. Change starts with you, no one else but you Faking and pretending has gotten you nowhere Mentally. It may have physically or you know where, you could see things tangible, but mentally you're still that hurting person. So the benefit is none. That's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 2: Change is up to you.
Speaker 1: Please share this episode. Thank you so much for listening. You much love to each and every one of you. You know I in every episode the same, and I pray to God, amiscind Jesus that you do it, be caught it