Speaker 1: All right, welcome to six year agenda. How are we all doing this morning? Sorry, I'm a little tardy. Let everybody kind of roll in here. I got a little over ambitious. I thought I could make it by eight. I needed to grab myself some coffee and get prepared here, so I need a few minutes. Inside your bones, I got your tag. That was a cool connection you got there inside your bones. I want to say that it's so funny. I've been mentioned in the gene hackman's wife situation in regard to the hantavirus on X and and oh my god, I'm blanking on his name from Australia, Alex Saunders. He was like, oh, great find. And then I saw that he mentioned the gene hack man and how that's kind of funny that that is the man's wife that died from hantavirus, almost to.
Speaker 2: Indicate the hacking of man.
Speaker 1: Just you know how they like to play with names, and yeah, nugget news. You know, he was like, great find on the gene hackman thing. So I didn't get the hacking man connection right away. So I appreciate him, and I'll take a little slight credit for reminding him.
Speaker 2: Of Gene Hackman's wife.
Speaker 1: But no, that's very crazy that, you know, once you put that together, Gene hacking Man, you know, he happens to die, you know, with his wife who dies of hantavirus earlier this year, who, by the way, was in a movie called Hunt, like Hunting Party or something like that.
Speaker 2: It was about.
Speaker 1: About people who like to hunt humans, you know, human hunting, the Great Hunt and all that. Right, We've talked about that on this show, part of the Jasper series where we talked about the show Toau de Amoir, and the show Toau Demoir was I believe connected to the Dutroux case and they were doing allegedly human hunting at that Showteau, which is a castle, and that castle was owned by the queen and it was sold to a family that actually owns the fluoride mining And yeah, so they have this current show tow now and they won't comment on any of the theories about this place. It's mothers of Darkness, it's called castle. They won't comment on it. So who knows, man, it's crazy. So yeah, I think there's definitely something connected to that. But absolutely so, yeah, here we are Gene Hackman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that movie.
Speaker 1: Let me remind, try to remember what movie that was, just so we could look at it.
Speaker 2: Let's see here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've got a lot of stuff to go over here with the hantavirus, with the ticks, it is a lot to get into. But yeah, so it was called The Hunting Party, made in nineteen seventy one. Gene Hackman was in that. People to like to connect that, of course to you know, the leads or a ranch where they could have been obviously doing a lot of the stuff that they want to bring in through this New World Order system that's going to be possibly brought in through this disease, this war, a cyber attack, famine, plagues. Right, they're trying to, I believe, materialize the optics of revelation. If you guys remember in the Manufacturing of Food and Water crisis episode I did just the other day, if you haven't seen it yet, that'll be coming out this week on the Free Feed.
Speaker 2: Definitely be on the lookout for that.
Speaker 1: But this episode on the Free Feed will come out after so you guys probably already saw that if you're on the Free Feed. So anyway, my point is in the food and water shortage, I was kind of explaining that revelation, this whole idea of like the end times.
Speaker 2: They seem to really be pushing for the optics of that.
Speaker 1: And of course along with that you would have to do the plague, people dying off, and food famine, all these things.
Speaker 2: So speaking of that, I've got some stuff to get over.
Speaker 1: Get into maybe later about the last oil tanker. Maybe I'll just go over it real quick right now, because I think it's so important that I might start, like literally lead the show with.
Speaker 2: It, because.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to, you know, maybe it's maybe it's something to worry about.
Speaker 2: So California had.
Speaker 1: Its last barrel doc on May I believe it was May third and.
Speaker 2: One second. Here, let's look at this.
Speaker 1: As we get started here, let's check this out. So California got its last barrel of oil from the Middle East in Long Beach five days ago. Now what that means is that there is not going to be any more oil coming in, at least for a while, because these are the oil tinkers that were already out in the ocean when this conflict started, and I ran before the strait closed. So they've been able to artificially lower the oil prices, and now they're not gonna be able to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, there's a chance.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that any of this is one hundred percent going to happen, but there's a strong chance that we will go from artificially low oil and gas.
Speaker 2: Prices to no oil and gas.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason why I say that spirit Airlines.
Speaker 1: Airlines closed, right, They've closed because they didn't have because of gas prices, right, because of rising fuel costs.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. How much jet fuel.
Speaker 1: Exports have risen in the last few months. I know this kind of gets in the weeds here, but it's very important. We've been exporting eighty two percent more jet fuel, okay, the jet fuel Americas in America. It started showing me somebody else's country. So I saw a statistic.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be able to find it right here.
Speaker 1: Our export of jet fuel has risen by eighty two if that's true.
Speaker 2: We also have.
Speaker 1: Spirited Airlines simultaneously closing, which is an America airline, I believe. So you put those things together here, it definitely is an American airline. So you put those things together here, and my point is there's a possibility that they're artificially acting like, you know, everything's kind of okay. But if we don't get this straight open and get things kind of coming back, I think that everywhere is gonna feel it. Now, Why is America pardon me, why is America sending out more jet fuel if they know that we're heading into this kind of crisis. To me, it seems like that would be intentional. As we talk about in this show, they tend to do crazy shit to dismantle our country, it seems, especially Trump.
Speaker 2: Right, So let me.
Speaker 1: Get down to this statistic here, so maybe I can point that out.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second, see if I can find it for you. So here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so yeah, opening the straight is you know, probably not gonna save it right away because they have they have a lot to catch up and recuperate on. So again, like this is something that we need to kind of maybe be smart, gets yourself, some water, gets yourself, camp food, just the classic shit, you know, like if you're in America especially, I mean anywhere really, but Australia America, you know, I know that those are two places that more than likely would be hit kind of a little harder. But just saying, just say, so, these are things that I've been kind of noticing really has nothing to do with a hantavirus. But I wonder if this hantavirus situation isn't even a big deal.
Speaker 2: I wonder if this turns into a nothing burger.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, all these distractions are serving purposes because they're projecting by July fourth, we're going to be like pretty much running out of everything, the reserves and shit with oil. So I'm just saying, like, we're hitting this what they call a tank bottom, and a tank bottom is something that's gonna be thrown around a lot more if I'm right, and you're gonna hear a lot more about something called the tank bottom.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should show that again, the.
Speaker 1: Project my screen again so I could show you this article about that tank bottom.
Speaker 2: Who is the guy that said this is here? He is He's saying, So.
Speaker 1: This guy here, he's an economist, let's check him out. He's saying, we'll run out by July fourth. So this is where I'm getting some of this information from. So you guys can check it out. And maybe this guy's full of shit. So let's find out, right, if we want sound, I'm gonna have to reproject this, this reproject this here. So not trying to feel remonger, but I'm just saying there's another aspect of these things going on that nobody's really talking about, and it's the oil situation that, of course everybody always talks about oil, so it's kind of a played out thing. But I think it's kind of actually not played out, and we should probably talk about this too adjacent to everything else. But yeah, fourth of July isn't that funny day to choose to say we'll run out?
Speaker 2: All right, So let's check this out.
Speaker 4: When does George tanks run empty?
Speaker 5: You're parts of the world like Australia, Philippines, Thailand, you are, But the question is when and where?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I still say with you, you know it's going to be, you know, sometime the month of May that you're going to end up with Europe hitting tank bottoms. And in the US it's somewhere in that July fourth time period, if not sooner. By the way, the inventory's number coming out of the US, the ones we got last night, the ones last week, I've never seen anything like that before, and I think that it's important to remember that these inventory numbers, let's define terms a deficit versus a shortage. We have a deficit today, meaning that demand is above supply and we're drawing inventories. It's not a shortage yet. So to answer your question, you have the shortages in places like you know, Asia, and it's not that bad yet because you're not completely at tank bottoms. But in places like Europe and the United States, you're in a deficit and you don't hit the shortages until you hit tank bottoms when distorted.
Speaker 1: So that's what I was saying, and you're gonna hear a lot more about tank bottoms if that guy's not full of shit.
Speaker 2: And to be honest, what he's saying does make sense.
Speaker 1: And if it is true that we've been exporting more jet fuel then we have, you know, eighty two percent more, then that's an issue. And I believe it's one hundred percent true that we've been exporting more lngs because of Europe obviously running out of that. So yeah, definitely, definitely things to think about because I'm pretty sure when this war started, Trump said that our gases for or our oil is for sale. I'm almost positive he said that so exactly. This is kind of what I'm trying to point out here. It's like he's like, let's start this war, and I'm gonna I'll sell all the oil we have, knowing that we're gonna run out eventually.
Speaker 2: Very nefarious.
Speaker 1: So okay, I think we're gonna start off pardon me, I think we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Start off with let me see if I can find this.
Speaker 1: I've got so many links and so many things to go over with both the ticks and the hantavirus situation. So one really important thing I think we should start off with is, of course, oh no, don't.
Speaker 2: Look, don't look. I'm just kidding. Here, go on, boom.
Speaker 1: Okay, So one thing, this guy here, oh wait, no here, I don't even got to.
Speaker 2: Pull this up. I could just pull this up. Pull there is.
Speaker 1: Who Okay, So, do you guys remember before COVID they had they had a simulation right before COVID, Right, Well, there was an exercise done on April twenty third, April twenty second, vice versa in twenty twenty six. So this is just a couple of weeks ago, two day high level simulation conducted by the World Health Organization. It was a test global readiness for major health emergencies, including pandemics. So this was a fictional new bacterium cross the globe twenty six countries, six hundred health emergencies and over twenty five international partners red Cross, et Cetera, UNISEF, and so it was part of the who's Horizon X multi year simulation program designed to operationalize emergency frameworks under real life conditions. So, as before, we know that, you know, these simulations sometimes line up in a weird way and sometimes they don't. But this particular one kind of did I believe that they used a I want to say that there was a cruise ship involved in this two simulation. Let's see here, let's search the page, let's look for ship. Let's see if there's anything about a ship in here. Nope, so maybe they didn't or maybe they're not getting into detail here. So yeah, the stimulation explores AI enabled tools to support workforce organization and planning. So this time they're you know, obviously putting in AI to try to work with that instead of before. Now that's kind of kind of wild. So yeah, that is something that happened. As always, it's just kind of rhymes with every other time that we have situations like this. So that's interesting, all right, So let's look over here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look for tick tick situation. Here.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about tics. So let me go to the bottom. Start at the bottom of our way up. Okay, So a year ago, now this was odd to me. I say this though on May ninth. Okay, this exactly Well, look at that, guys, Today is May ninth. That is crazy, isn't it. So let me pull this up. Today is May ninth.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: A year ago, Tucker Carlson had an episode about lime disease. Government bio weapons labs started injecting ticks with exact diseases. Soon people nearby began to get those diseases. Now take four, lime disease is endemic. Naturally, the government has admitted to nothing. So this is a clip from an episode from one year ago today about lime disease and being weaponized.
Speaker 2: And I think that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Whenever we're talking about alpha gel and the ticks today that are.
Speaker 2: Being dropped out of the sky, guys, I mean this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Now I'll show you video evidence to at least show that you know these tikes are not in a natural amount.
Speaker 2: As far as like quantity goes, it's not natural.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 6: The CDC estimates there are half a million cases a year. That's on average thirteen hundred people a day.
Speaker 4: Where do we think this came from?
Speaker 6: Lime disease wasn't a problem until the peak of the biological weapons program in the US the mid seventies. These three freaky diseases shut up lime arthritis, Rocky manted, spotted fever, and then there was a parasite called the visia.
Speaker 7: So you have a cluster of these previously rare diseases right across from the US government's biological weapons testing facilities.
Speaker 4: That what we were saying, this is.
Speaker 8: The perfect stealth weapon.
Speaker 4: It's poor Man's nuke. It's hard to digest all of this. It's just so evil.
Speaker 1: We can't poor Man's nuke. So is Alpha gal I would argue. So this guy here talks about we'll look at this in a minute. But this man in the video, he's from the WEF. He's a bioethicist. He's named Matthew Lau And in twenty sixteen he talked about making humans allergic to meat through human engineering so they wouldn't eat as much, you'll eat less meat and you'll be happy. Who else do you think they do it? How else do you think they do it? So check this out. This kind of backs up. Now, I think this is one side. It's a good thing to play, right after what we just showed with the lime disease being weaponized. And of course we'll show evidence that Bill Gates actually had some funding in the AlphaGo situation. And we know that he obviously has a lab grown meat company, and also he makes like yogurt out of mushrooms, and you know he wants to make burgers out of mushrooms and shit.
Speaker 2: If you go watch videos, look up, look up Bill Gates food.
Speaker 1: Like replacements or mushroom made food, and you'll see all kinds of things he's saying, we can use my sealing them to make so just eating mushrooms or bugs.
Speaker 9: People eat too much meat, right and if they were to cut down on their consumption on meat, then they would it would actually really help the planet. But people are not willing to give up meat. Yeah, you know, some people will be willing to, but other people they may be willing to, but they sort of they have a weakness of well they say, wow, this steak is just too juicy.
Speaker 4: I can't do it. I'm one of those, by the way, So you know.
Speaker 9: But so here's the thought, right, So it turns out that we know a lot about so there we have these intolerance to so I, for example, I have milk intolerance, and there are some people are intolerant to crayfish. So possibly we can use human engineering to make it the case that we're intolerant to certain kinds of meat, to certain kinds of b bovine proteins. And there's actually analogues of this in life. There's this thing called the long star tick where if it bites.
Speaker 2: You, dude, they're like, come on, let's use it.
Speaker 1: Ten years later, here we are, Holy shit, dude, Bowling Green Is that Missouri? It says, Kentucky and impacting a wildlife rehab in Bowling Green. I'm pretty sure they're talking about two different places. Bowling Green's in Missouri. Tickboarn meat. Hold on a second, I'm pretty sure that Missouri is like a main hub for these things too, tickborne disease, Uh, impacting a wildlife rehab. Yeah, this I think is talking about Bowling Green, Missouri, so very close to me, very close to me. If that is the case, Uh, Kentucky. I'm pretty sure maybe they have a bowling green in Kentucky too, so because everything I'm seeing here is about Kentucky, but there has.
Speaker 2: Been you know.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a huge map, so we could pull up the alpha gal map just so I could show you kind of where it's highlighting.
Speaker 2: The areas are very.
Speaker 1: Heavy at it seems to be spreading from east to west.
Speaker 2: And as I said, Missouri is a very heavy area.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, Missouri's right here, I can't even see it because there's so much shit there. So Kentucky of course is over to the right over here, you can't even see that either. And Illinois is kind of mostly covered. It's a little bit up here. And then of course Oklahoma is half covered, and I mean Alabama's gone as well, so in Mississippi I think a little bit as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then also all over the east.
Speaker 1: Coast, which is kind of surprising, but they do have a lot of woodlands there coming from New Jersey kind of creeping up through New York. So I guess that's a natural, you know, migration that you would find. But yeah, man, so one thing with alpha gal that I was researching. You can't cook it, cooking out cooking to let's say, let's say disable disabled. I don't think that'll work. That's not probably how to disable alpha gol save cooking practices for AlphaGo syndrome. You can't disable cooking in the literal sense, buthere you can avoid trigger foods. So I shouldn't have said it like that, deactivate to deactivate alpha gol, and it should pull up that like you can't do that.
Speaker 2: So alphagal syndrome is an allergic reaction.
Speaker 1: It's to sugar molecule, which to a sugar molecule which is called alphagal that is found in meat of mammals, including beef, pork, lamb, venison, goat, rabbit, deer. I mean pretty much most mammalion animals you're gonna be rendered allergic to. Cooking does not deactivate alpha gl. Or repeat that, cooking does not deactivate alphagal. You cannot cook this out. The molecule is not destroyed by heat, So eating mammalion meat or dairy products will still trigger a reaction, they say insensitive individuals. The only way to prevent a reaction is to avoid these foods entirely. Now, check this out. Can you get alpha gal from let's say, let's say.
Speaker 2: A deer.
Speaker 1: That was bitten, Right, I've already looked up all this and figured all this out. But it's interesting whenever you start looking at this. I love how And it took me a long time to get the answer too, because they don't tend to just give it to you in this little AI overview here. The most common way is through a tick bite, which can transfer into the bloodstroom.
Speaker 2: However, research has shown.
Speaker 1: Linked tick bites linked bites from black legged ticks, which feed on deer. So if a tick bites you and transmits alphageal in your immune system, you may become sensitized. Deer bites themselves do not directly the bite must be from a tick that carries Okay, you see what I'm saying here. It's like AI is retarded, dude. Honestly, it's so retarded. It's like, dude, I'm asking you, if the animal has alpha gal, will I get alpha gal? It's pretty simple, and like they just can't answer, honestly, but you can.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is if deer has alpha gu it can transmit to you, so like, uh, can you get alpha gu uh from infected meat? Maybe that'll work. It's like pulling teeth. It's caused by tick bites, not meat from animals that contain alphagle. Well that's good. I got a different answer the other day, but that's great. So anyway, very interesting. So I guess you have to be bitten by a tick. So that's good. So here's one thing that we can look at. There's a therapy if you do get alpha gal that allegedly can reverse it.
Speaker 2: This is a it's saa T. It's also miss.
Speaker 1: Sulomon auricular allergy treatment. So it uses acupuncture in the ear, a single needle placed for three to four weeks to help the immune system reset. One hundred and twenty six patients have been treated with this. One hundred and twenty one ninety six percent reported symptom remission.
Speaker 2: Very very promising.
Speaker 1: More studies are needed, but this is a compelling data point, obviously, so keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: There are options that we have.
Speaker 1: They don't totally got us right, So yeah, pretty wild. I hope you guys are enjoying. We got so much more to go through. Shout out the whole chat. Thanks for coming, thanks for hanging out, thanks for the early birds that waited.
Speaker 2: You guys are awesome. So now let's look at the ticks.
Speaker 1: That are showing up in numbers that are unnatural all over the woods.
Speaker 2: Woods in America.
Speaker 10: I'm calling it, and I'm sorry if you're a sensitive person, but this needs to be talked about.
Speaker 4: You guys need to share this video. This is obvious. See a dead moose.
Speaker 10: Somewhere in Canada, I believe, and it is just covered in thousands of ticks. This is the reason why it has died, because ticks will suck the blood and when there's not.
Speaker 4: Many there, you go crazy.
Speaker 10: Now I'm no expert, but I grew up in Canada and I used to be out in the forest.
Speaker 4: I literally had a forest. Oh back, I used to be in the forest.
Speaker 1: All Look at that, dude, Look at that. That is a solid, just line of ticks. I mean literally six inches wide, about six inches in diameter. I mean that's about a six inch in diameter's circumference. There of just ticks, just completely just eating on them. So let's move on to a little bit more here. So let's see year in twenty ten, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation grants gave grants to oxy Tech, a biotech company that does research on genetically modifying ticks. Okay, all of a sudden, the tick population exploded from a few dozen known cases in't two thousand and nine to hundreds of thousands today, and then we're talking about the alpha gout.
Speaker 2: If you look, it has exploded.
Speaker 1: It is possible because of the lab grown meat company he has allegedly, well he has the company, but allegedly he could be you know, invested in trying to make people allergic to me. So the reaction is delayed, so people don't you know, connect it at first, doctors miss it or they mixed diagnose it, and then of course people deal with it for years. So these ticks are not rare anymore. They're expanding as we're showing. And so yeah, there's a possibility because of his connection with paying them that.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's look into that oxy Tech.
Speaker 1: Oxy Tech, and then we'll just type lone star research and see if they're doing any lone star tick research.
Speaker 2: At oxy Tech.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Look at this so quick to try to be no connection between Gates funded modified ticks. There's no connection between Gates funded modified ticks. They're literally saying, oh man, well, let's see what they have to say. They say it's impossible in here that it could be connected to Oxytech. Humm in twenty twenty one. Uh here, let's get here. Okay, God, okay, let me just look up oxy Tech because they're you.
Speaker 2: Know, politi fact. We did a fact right.
Speaker 1: Ah these uh these companies here, so autitech. Oxy Tech said it's modified tics have not been introduced in the wild yet, But that doesn't answer whether or not they've been. We just want to know if they've been working on loan star ticks. I don't want to hear some bullshit about they haven't been let out yet. I really don't care about. Well, they factually have not been let out yet. Well, fuck yourself. I want to know if you've been working on this or not, because it's a Is it a fact that it has been growing? Is it the fact that you've been modifying ticks with it? Okay, I don't really care if you tell me it hasn't gotten out yet. Okay, So they gave money to oxy Tech, that's a fact. Ox Etect used the first krant to conduct research in May for a solution of the evasive Asian blue tick.
Speaker 2: So far, let's see if hm, let's see, here's what is off of gown? What about modified ticks? All right, well I'll look that up some other time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, this guy's got some involvement with obviously tick modifications. So I really don't want to hear whatever bullshit they want to tell us. All right, so this guy here has got a good solution for if you have loan star ticks in your yard.
Speaker 2: Let's check this out.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend you got invest in what this guy's talking about. I mean I even want to get a couple of these.
Speaker 4: Some key you soon missed it.
Speaker 11: Documents were recently released that showed that the CIA had developed lime disease as a bio weapon and put it into picks and then magically it just got out and bucking.
Speaker 2: That's where all the Americans got lime disease from.
Speaker 11: Well now they have also bio engineered some other fucking tickborn shit, alpha fucking whatever.
Speaker 4: But the loan.
Speaker 1: Dude, this guy's playing music. Uh, I can't even let it play. Bastard, bastard.
Speaker 2: Okay, well he's got something called guinea hens. Okay, I'll go ahead and play it.
Speaker 1: But these guinea hens, he's literally playing a guitar riff from a song in the background. It makes it impossible to play it without getting copywritten.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's a guinea hen. These things will What he's trying to explain is that these things will go around your yard and in rows. Dude, they will scour the whole yard and eat every bug retick. They will get rid of all of them. And he's saying he's never had a tick in his yard. So you know, these are good investments. If you got some land, get a guinea hen. They're great to eat. They're kind of like pheaz into. Allegedly, they're all like kind of dark meat. It's more of a like almost like a better kind of like a better chicken from what I've read, So guinea hen it might be your answer for ticks. If you've got some land and you can, you can grab those. So all right, a couple more things about the ticks as far as just some video evidence of just the massive amount of animals that have been getting found with these ticks, just in a crazy level. So we're gonna kind of scroll through here because I do have them in kind of a random order to bear with me here a little bit. It's not going to be like long time or anything, but I want to make sure to get through all of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I think we're at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Okay, So one other thing, a rare cockroach species linked to an Israeli company. By the way, it's always an Israeli company that's producing cockroach milk. So it's a milk like substance that scientists say is three times more nutritious than cow's milk.
Speaker 2: So hey, they got an answer for you.
Speaker 1: If you get alpha gala syndrome and you can't drink milk, just go get yourself some of this cockroach milk like substance and it'll be great. I mean, dude, they've really got us fucked up, dude, don't they. They got the game fucked up? Insane dude, man, crazy, what's up, guys. I'm just checking out the chat, saying what's up to everybody? Welcome in, everybody. We got a lot more to go over it. I'm just kind of brushing on the ticks and we're getting into the handtavirus. But these two things seem to be going hand in hand as far as the oddities we're finding. Okay, so a box of ticks dropped on a farm. Videos are going viral. It is interesting that the mainstream media is drawing attention to it yet calling it a hoax. It does make one wa linked biochemist Matthew Lange that we showed earlier openly discussing genetically engineering to make people allergic to meat or not want meat look a little bit.
Speaker 2: More suspicious, of course. Uh so here we go. Let me just get past this and this.
Speaker 1: So in the UK and New Zealand rather people are being told to burn their healthy bees so they have healthy, strong bees. Now, look at how healthy these bees are. There's no disease and we we're being told to kill them.
Speaker 12: Actually, I think he just wants to Day's side booms on the south and noise these Looking at how strongly helping these things are.
Speaker 4: No disease, nothing, there's a perfectly strong hens. Last week on my staffhold made so that you start bringing boxes again. So I got told to frank bos again.
Speaker 13: Now I got hot, I'm email from Minchael Gonzalas to burn the hearts because they were banned. I can tell you right now, look at you look, yeah, look at Brandy treatment, perfect healthy treatment.
Speaker 2: You're a bank you to you and the think is you're perfectly healthy treatment and listening.
Speaker 13: Recently, work learnt that recently, I think even an I P two opposite told me this is a perfectly healthy sort and right reading perfectly help crazy.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: But they did just make like new uh what is it like new artificial bees.
Speaker 2: That they just made? Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, they just made these new artificial bees artificial bees?
Speaker 2: What was it? I don't know what you would call them, like AI b's or some shit. Uh like AI. Let's just say AI Autonomous flying microbots little bees. Oh, these are the ones from uh like China ones? But yeah, what are robot bees?
Speaker 1: Researchers and engineers from around the world have been experimenting with ways robots can do the work of real bees, their creations coming in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some fly around the propellers, and some have liquid ion gel coated horse hair bristles to collect and transfer pollen. So these people are really crazy. Do you remember that Blackmere episode Black Mirror.
Speaker 2: With the bees? Hold on? What was it?
Speaker 1: It was? Bees were used to assassinate people, Remember that. God, dude, I mean this is really turning into black Mirror.
Speaker 2: I mean it really is.
Speaker 1: Black mirror is hated in the nation. And the bees that hunted the bees in question of these autonomous drone insects miniature solar power drones designed to replace the honey bee population. So they used these to literally kill people. Now, there was facial recognition that they would use, which, by the way, if you don't think they'll use that, you're out of your mind. There was an assassination plot that was done and carried out in the movie. There's military level encryption that they were able to do, and three D printed hives that they made, which is probably very similar to what they'll do for us.
Speaker 2: So, man, these people are psychos. So just as all this.
Speaker 1: Is going on, Robert Malone posts about this declassified document linked US bio weapons program to the lime disease outbreak, and this was in March fourth, twenty twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: They always seem.
Speaker 1: To come out with another thing as they expose one thing. Does that make sense? So here's lime disease. It's proven that we made it in a lab. And as that's happening, we have the rise in alpha gu the same thing with like the hantavirus. Fauci is supposed to be you know, his literal what would you call it, His timeline for being able to be charged for perjury is going to run out in a week, and then that week we have hantavirus. I mean, you can't make this shit up so crazy. So here, let's look at some of these videos. We're finding deer as well.
Speaker 3: And I saw this little guy.
Speaker 14: I don't know if he's alive or he's got dicks all over his head and eyes.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at that on his ears.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, crazy, I mean, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: There's ticks all over this thing.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and find uh there's a lot more of those where that came from. Let's get past that. So we also have this it's another deer. Look at these now. You know something interesting also is that you know they say that the ticks that were like obviously those ticks that try to mess with the deer and everything else, like they could be releasing those. So we can't even eat the damn things just because they're all dying in droves.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Let me see here, Uh okay, I think that's most of it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then, of course, to go along with some of this lab grown meat rhetoric that we're going with, this woman had steaks and one of them looks like it's literally not even meat.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it seems like it's grown in a lab.
Speaker 1: And by the way, lab grown meat is made out of cancer cells, so we don't need that.
Speaker 15: And I'm here to have proof of what I am currently experiencing with this.
Speaker 4: Steak.
Speaker 15: I've never had this happen with this brand, but now I'm like grossed out and wondering if I should return all of this. Went to Kroger, got some simple truth organic grass fed tenderloin. I got three tenderlins, and then a couple top sirloins, these one like these two, and the.
Speaker 1: I just have to say, she's wearing a Yellow Jacket shirt. I'm sure it's like not a big deal. It's probably like her local team. But you know, Yellow Jackets is a show about people being cannibals, right, like these people get stuck, you know, this uh soccer team. They get stuck in Canada and the woodlands or something from an airplane crash and they end up eating each other. A bunch of them. There's a lot of cannibal aspects to it. And the windego, right, the demon that kind of comes and messes with your mind when you eat people is a big theme in that show.
Speaker 2: And then of course we're talking about fake meat here and I just.
Speaker 1: Think that's weird, right, So just pointing that out, all right, So let's look at this. This guy here also is talking about ticks in Merrick, Australia.
Speaker 12: You know, even in Africol there's no pools. WHI just nis is dying a thousand ticks on them snakes. He takes on them people looking up base some gross, a thousand fighting a thousand.
Speaker 4: Of ticks on his made of gross.
Speaker 2: I'm popping on.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna try to make.
Speaker 2: A vaccine because with the ticks.
Speaker 4: Lime disease. Oh whyppen?
Speaker 12: So many ball behind him lime disease.
Speaker 3: Nicko.
Speaker 4: Boy ain't gonn get by his take?
Speaker 2: Then the tea come out the system tell you.
Speaker 4: What they're going to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Leave the World Behind. Just came out with a new movie, Leave the World Behind two and yeah, literally, dude, this kid gets like lime disease or something, gets some tick born illness and some crazy shit happens. So again, when we're talking about global pandemic that causes some crazy shit, it seems like there's a lot of themes going on with that, and that's kind of what this show is today.
Speaker 4: I have to rake them. They'll bove with it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put this.
Speaker 11: Let me explain.
Speaker 4: You will call me retribution means if I.
Speaker 12: Give you a gossip bullshop and I don't tell you that it sin I did that, you drink it.
Speaker 4: I'm just minded you. I give you a gossip buosop.
Speaker 12: And I'll tell you that sin I did it, and you drink it, you commit suicide.
Speaker 16: I just pulled the sistetween spue right now.
Speaker 1: I'm telling us, dude, that's the stuff I try to explain on here all the time. Yeah man, so yep, there we are. So that is kind of what's going on with that. I think I had some more with the ticks farmers, not as spike and ticks. While lime disease vaccine is entering market, look at that. We got ourself another vaccine to sell. So this is the snake that guy was talking about. Ticks all over.
Speaker 17: It seen on any animal ever, That is insane. And look at the size of them. They're enormous, huge ticks on this girl. But we just got this python out of the everglades and she was sitting on a clutch of eggs.
Speaker 4: Got them too, and you can see she popped this egg right away. You can see the embryo in there starting to look like a snake.
Speaker 17: It's got scales developed, so these weren't too far off from hatching.
Speaker 4: So we got her out just in the nick of time.
Speaker 1: Snakaholics shout out, man, crazy, look at these, Look at all those. That's not natural, guys. This isn't a natural amunt of ticks. This is not a normal amount. And for those listening, you got it's really worth it checking out the video. I mean a lot of this is audio, so it's all good, but Mike, some of this is worth seeing just to see how insane this is. So all right, I think that's most of the tick stuff. I think we're gonna go ahead and move on. We got so much hantavirus stuff to get into here. Lab grown chicken coming into restaurants of course, to go along with this alpha gal situation. Right, So, and let me just make sure I didn't miss anything too important with the tick situation. More videos, of course. Oh, I guess we should show the boxes. Here's a farmer show in the box. Come on, bitch doesn't want to do it. Okay, here we go. Huh.
Speaker 14: I'm out here mushroom hunting and I found what it is right there, tack. I'm not gonna touch it because there's ticks all over that thing.
Speaker 4: I know there is.
Speaker 14: Look at them crawling out of it, millions of them.
Speaker 2: You can see the ticks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody commented that ticks don't move like that, those are ants.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're right about that.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the same guy posted this, so and I mean, come on, what are the odds that both of these are happening at the same time.
Speaker 2: So, uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's for the most part, I think we're gonna uh yeah, that's for the most part it with the ticks. And then of course we have one more thing, maybe with Bill Gates, just to really show what we're saying here.
Speaker 2: This guy is just great.
Speaker 4: People are like, wow, this is this is a bit scary. It's completely new territory. I mean, we still need humans.
Speaker 18: Uh not from those things.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, we'll decide.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are like, wow, this is what was he about to say? There, we'll decide, We'll decide.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he just love that that he gets to say that, we'll decide, we'll decide. Who's really, you know, needed in this world? Literally he's there, people gonna be used, We'll decide if we need you. What a sick bastard? Honestly, what a sick bastard? So that's just a crazy sick man.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Cool? So I'm sure you guys may be seen this.
Speaker 1: We were just on bend into the World news yesterday, and of course we had the Simpsons episode that came out years ago talking about the hands of virus and predicted it, right, you also the X Files talking.
Speaker 2: About it, which I think is important. We'll bring that one up in a minute. Then Michael Ornamental, Oh I got a Spanish one. Why do I have a Spanish one? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was Corona What was the ship called Corona crew? And then you know, which is funny because that's the plan words obviously with coronavirus.
Speaker 2: So let's get started on the Hands of Virus section of the show segment recollective. So this is a.
Speaker 1: Manuel Macron speaking French about closing schools due to the spread of the hands of virus. So we've already got a little bit of weirdness going on. We've also got this man who speaks about.
Speaker 19: And any vacuum, any space which is not covered, actually gives advantage to the virus. And the best immunity we have is solidarity. So because of the event that's happening now, and you know, Argentina and the US are affected, I think they will reconsider their decisions because they can see how important timbers.
Speaker 2: He's just talking about it again, joining the who.
Speaker 1: And you know it's funny because this cruise ship left from Argentina. Okay, now let's talk about this cruise ship with the hantavirus. So the Hondias cruise ship departed from Ashwaya, Argentina. It's a Dutch flagged expedition cruise ship. It set sail from ashwaya southern port city in Argentina. It left on April first, twenty twenty six, embarking on a polar expedition that included Antarctica, South Georgia, Helena and Ascension Island. So anyway, now, Argentina just opened a bio lab. Okay, I don't know where the vials went missing from. We're gonna find that out in a minute. Yeah, here we go. So Argentina inaugurated the first biosafety level four laboratory in Latin America. This is October second, twenty twenty five, So very recently Argentina biolab vials stolen. I believe that was in the same bio biolab. Let's find out here. Hantavirus bombshell is two vials of deadly rat virus vanished from an Australian lab. Australian lab, not Argentina in twenty twenty one. So there's three hundred vials went missing. Two of them had the hantavirus weaponized hantavirus. So that's something right there, isn't it. And we've been hearing about bio labs lately, haven't we, you know, with the situation that you know in Las Vegas. So it seems like this is something that keeps coming up, all right. So, and you know they've got an mRNA vaccine that they've been developing and this, Yeah, I'm sure you guys have seen one of the twelve hundred side effects for the COVID vaccine on page thirty three. No less, is the hantavirus a pulmonary disease that's caused from the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 2: I'll show you that in a minute.
Speaker 1: Pizers didn't say hantavirus is side effect of its COVID nineteen vaccine. I'll show you, guys on the actual thing itself. Isn't that funny They like to play that game anyway. Mderna jumps on on word it is working on a hantavirus vaccine. Anti virus sturs vaccine skeptics. Let's see here, here we go. But Derna has been collaborating on a mRNA vaccine since twenty twenty four. They partnered with Korea University's Vaccine Innovation Center. mRNA based HANDSA virus vaccine under the company's mRNA Access program. I'm curious is there HANDSA virus in Vietnam? Is this one of the countries that were named? I'm curious here.
Speaker 2: Vietnam is not.
Speaker 1: Recorded any HANDTA virus, but authorities warn't a potential risk from rodents and advice preventative cares they can from no human cases. Despite recent international outbreaks on the Dutch flagship.
Speaker 2: The cruise cluster involved.
Speaker 1: Hantavirus, including confirmed suspects, but no Vietnamese nationals.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was curious, of course. Not Okay.
Speaker 1: So madernis supplied corresponding mRNA materials and pre clinical candidates. So they've been working on a mRNA virus vaccine rather for HANDSA virus. Okay, So that's awesome, isn't it. Now let's see if we can find the X files and we'll start off with that. Are kind of because I think that's interesting when it comes to this hantavirus situation.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, god, damn it. All right, Well, I'm gona have to look up Okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: Man, these UFO documents, huh, they may have something to do with this handa virus situation, especially once you watch this episode here, then I think you'll kind of agree with me. Here a little bit. Let's check this out. If you haven't seen it already, this is very interesting. If you've seen it already, it's worth seeing again. It gets into a lot of things going on today.
Speaker 2: Oddly, I was.
Speaker 4: Writing about Dallas. How are you right?
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with the antivirus as your mother?
Speaker 20: Yeah, it was a deadly virus spread by field mice in the southwestern United States several years ago.
Speaker 3: According to the newspaper, FEMA was called out to manage and outbreak up the Anda virus. Are you familiar with the Federal Emergency Management agencies? Real power is FEMA allows the White House to suspend constitutional government or pund declaration of a national emergency.
Speaker 2: Now that stuff we've talked about in this show a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, absolutely, National emergency or National Security Administration, the NSA, you know, the National Security Executive Orders and all those different things we have from Nixon, Reagan, you know, Clinton and all these people. They have set us up for a continuity of government situation where if they declare a national emergency, they can pretty much do whatever they want and they can take over you know, FEMA camps is where that concept comes from. But the foundation of them being able to do that comes from the paperwork from the National Security Directives.
Speaker 4: Think about that.
Speaker 3: Why does an agency with such broad sweeping power doing managing a small viral outbreak in suburban Texas.
Speaker 2: You're saying it wasn't such a small outbreak.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying it wasn't the hand of virus war wasn't.
Speaker 1: Now this is where it turns into something else. But this is where people connect. It's an episode where they're talking about the hand of virus, but then he says it wasn't the hand to virus, it was something else, and it turns into an alien colonization episode right with the UFO disclosure happening yesterday.
Speaker 2: What wasn't.
Speaker 3: When we were young men in the military of Arth and I were recruited for a project. They told us it was biological warfare. Were a virus?
Speaker 4: What killed those men? What killed them? I won't even write about.
Speaker 2: We have no context for what killed those men or any.
Speaker 3: Appreciation of the scale in which it will re unleashed in the future. A plague, plague dand or plagues, Agent Malta, A silent weapon for a quiet war.
Speaker 1: A silent weapon for a qui war. He is literally I don't know. I know a lot of podcasters are showing this, and a lot of people are showing this, but do they understand the implications behind a quiet weapon for silent wars or silent war? Guys who had the series called Silent Weapons, come on. I did, and it's all about mk Ultra and I know what he's saying here, the.
Speaker 3: Systematic remeds of the indiscriminative organism, which of the men that will bring it on still have no cure. They've been working on this for fifty years while the rest of the world have been fighting groups and comedies. These benaments secretly negotiating a planned armageddon, negotiating with who planned armageddon? I think you know.
Speaker 2: Planned armageddon.
Speaker 1: You hear that they've been negotiating a plan armageddon, silent weapons of quiet war. Obviously, he's talking about mind wars. He's talking about you know these things, genetic obviously, gene hackman hacking the genes, right, genetic engineering. These are what he's talking about here. So very very interesting, dude, very interesting. Operation works to be two point oh is coming definitely with this plandemic. Two point oh. Shout out everybody. Oh, we got a super chat up here. Let's go, Hey, Henrietta Lacks, connect to the labron meat. Look up, Henrietta Lax, connect to the labrom meat right on morph yus. I will thank you, brother. Check that out, Henriette. Let me read that again.
Speaker 2: How do you spell that, Henrietta Lax?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's check that out, then we'll get back into the hand to one second here.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that episode, dude?
Speaker 1: I mean he's talking about a lot of things there, manufacturing Armageddon, silent weapons for quiet wars, biological weapons, negotiating with aliens. I mean, there's a lot being said in that one little clip there that I think goes over a lot of people, a lot of people's heads as they watched that. Even the people that are sitting here breaking it down, I think missed the context there of what he's actually trying to say. So that's crazy, very interesting. We've covered silent weapons, quiet warriors. We know what the fuck's going on. Lab grown meat, I'll see you here. There's anything connected? Is this it Henriette's green light lab grown meat? FDA approved lab grown meat isn't made of cancer cells?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is this what kind of connects to the whole cancer cell deal immortalizing cells for human consumption? Well guys, oh my god, guys, Hold on a second, Hold on a second, dude, That's exactly what I was kind of saying for second there.
Speaker 2: If it's true that this lab grown meat is being made.
Speaker 1: Out of cells from biological organisms like possibly cancer cells, from people or something. Then her wearing the Yellow Jackets hoodie is on par What do you guys, anybody say anything about the Yellowjackets hoodie?
Speaker 2: What do you guys think about that? Dude?
Speaker 1: Do you think that there's something to that with the whole cannibal She's literally talking about lab grow meat and her issues with meat, and then you've got that insane dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been looking into this.
Speaker 1: Who's behind the Ocean Side Expeditions twenty five percent steak held by Bolster Investment Partners exactly. They have a holdings in the Infloplaza, which is a meteorological company for weather.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're exactly right. I've been looking at that.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been trying to find connections with that Dutch family in the mRNA vaccine. I thought I saw something about that because they are working on mRNA vaccines in dutch Land and there's a man with the last name what is it, Van Yesen or whatever that owns the cruise ship. There's a man with the same last name. I'll give you it's kind of a common last name in dutch Land. But there's a man with the same last name working on mRNA. So I think that's very weird. What do we got here?
Speaker 2: Look at them?
Speaker 1: About her cancer cells that never die? Right on, brother, I will pull that up. Yeah, well, that's what this is. Immortalizing cells for human consumption. The need to reproduce immortal food relevant cell lines. It's one of the most processing or pressing challenges of cellular agriculture.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what this is talking about. Brother.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, dude, I don't think they outwardly say cancer cells here. They might at some point, let me look it up. Ah, in rare events. Most often in cancer cells, they'll spontaneously mortalize. So it's good to use cancer cells obviously, because they naturally do what they want out of these cells, which is immortalize themselves. So these cells can be isolated. Tissues must be sampled by biopsy then dissociated with the cell type. So these people are isolating cell cancer cells so they could use them for meat. One example of spontaneously immortalized cell lines and cultured meat is the chicken fibroblast line and used by the company Future Meat. The Future Meat cell line was created by culturing fiberblast isolated from chick embryo and then isolating concentrating and expanding the folk I more rapidly growing cells until there was a culture of uniform morphology. Wow, man, these people are insane. Dude, this is just crazy. So cancer could be induced by radiation or chemical current, Dude, they're literally proving right here, guys, radiation causes cancer. But if I go look up cell phone radiation caused cancer, it'll say, no.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a different radiation. No it's not. It's not.
Speaker 1: It's the same radiation, different levels, and it still eventually could affect you in the same way. You know, eventually there's really nothing here. Obviously it says it right away.
Speaker 2: But either way. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 1: So they're immortalizing cancer cells. And so that woman that had the yellowjackets hoodie that's literally all about cannibal is them. I think she knew what she was doing there when she did that. I think she knows what she's doing. I think that woman very much knew, and I don't think she was I think she's dog whistling to people that understand like us.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: This is kind of off topic, but I got a kick out of this, and I want to show it to you before anybody else does, because we talk about this stuff all the time, and I just think this was so fucking funny. Let me make sure I'm sharing with you guys. Yeah, we're good, all right? Check this out.
Speaker 2: Tucker Carlston on Theovan the death like, isn't paleer?
Speaker 20: They're able to They're gonna do our data now, aren't they are?
Speaker 2: They aren't they going to?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Oversee us, I don't know. I see a lot of a lot of people referring to that. But I'm just gonna have to plead ignorance on this.
Speaker 2: And this is he's got a plead ignorance.
Speaker 1: You know, his best buddy Jade Vance, you know, best buddies with Peter Tiele. Uh.
Speaker 2: You know they both funded Massy.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know there's a billionaire who funded them, who also is funding.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, who is he? What is he funding?
Speaker 1: I got it in my notes right here because it's insane. It's insane.
Speaker 17: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me find it here, jeff yass funding Massy Peter Tiele. He finds also the University of Austin, which is the place that Palentnteer Peter Teele created. It's a university that they created where they you know, take their acolytes, and they you know, create them and do a little tech lords. So they've got their own little ecosystem they've created, and he's going to act like he's not a part of it, is my point.
Speaker 20: Allegedly, but there's articles that allege that that they have weapons attached to attached to drones and that they're able to figure that out. Talenteer Technologies holds multiple major contracts with the US government, particularly with the Department of Defense, highlighted by a recent US Army Enterprise agreement valued up to ten billion over ten years.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 20: Consolid dat seventy five prior contracts into one for software and data services to boost military readiness.
Speaker 7: Now, just keeping those seconds from Wikipedia, which is obviously controlled by CIA.
Speaker 2: This is perplexity, right The CIA agent would know, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, son of a CIA agent would know if this was CIA or not pushing propaganda. Very funny because he just got owned by fucking Doo. He's like, no, actually, bro, this is perplexity.
Speaker 2: Right here.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 20: Perplexity is a company that advertises with US.
Speaker 4: It's an AI Oh really yeah? Oh good?
Speaker 1: The death Oh good, very funny, guys. I just thought that was so interesting.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, this is a.
Speaker 1: CIA website that you're getting this information on, just trying to discredit with the saying, but in reality he just looked like an asshole, and that was awesome. I've never seen Tucker fumble so hard before. Okay, sorry, there's a little segue off of what we're talking about here, but we did mention Tucker earlier, so I thought that be good to bring that up here. So the anti virus can't really transmit from person to person, but the Andy's virus, which is a strain of the hantavirus in rare cases, can spread between people. And I think that there's a possibility there's been gain of function research done with the Andy's virus, just saying we could look it up, but more than likely we're not going to get an answer, being that it's in mainstream news now. I doubt that we're going to get an answer for this research. Andy's Let's try Andy's virus.
Speaker 2: I'll see here.
Speaker 1: Gain function research evolves. Okay, However, it also carries bio safety risk. Okay, Andy's virus. What are they if Anty's virus were to be studied under GAINU function protocols. It would have been, it would be done in high contaminate containment labs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, you see how they're like. Listen, nothing could possibly happen like covid again.
Speaker 1: Natural red algae protein slashes hand to virus viral load ninety nine point nine percent.
Speaker 2: Red algae protein.
Speaker 1: Okay, trumpetminifestration cut funding to study handavirus.
Speaker 2: Huh, this was a day ago, and.
Speaker 1: So people are trying to say that the cutting of the study of hand virus is why we're now having an outbreak, which is very possible.
Speaker 2: I think he's stopped the study of diseases.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, while they were studying the hand virus. Okay, Okay, here we go. The sent is for Research and Emerging Infections Diseases were designed to study viruses that could jump from animals to people, including handtavirus. In twenty twenty five, the National Institute of Health said the work wouldn't continue because of the gain and function situation. I guarantee this has something to do with that. So the project was designed to better understand how hantavirus passes from rodents to human and was being conducted through the West African Center for Urging Infectious Diseases ten centers. Yeah, okay, all right, So we found out that there was a group in Argentina that wanted to do similar kinds of things. Look at that Argentina and of course we had Argentinas where this hantavirus left from.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting, guys?
Speaker 1: So hold on, these people were studying in West Africa this disease, and then they said that there's another place in Argentina and a group in Argentina who wanted to do similar things. And the cruise ship left out of Argentina. So they have vested interest in Argentina to keep this research going, and he cut the funding. Therefore, maybe they let this out. Isn't that interesting? Good god man, these people are sick. We don't need to look at the alien hybrid humans. My apologies. So let's look at this though. So we got the X Files from the Future, the nineteen ninety eight film. We also got this, you know, the key facts about hands virus.
Speaker 21: I want to stress that there have been no there have been no public health incidents linked to these materials, so we have no evidence so far of any event occurring as a result of the loss or the destruction of these materials. The Department is taking all necessary steps to ensure that it does have the appropriate regulatory matters.
Speaker 1: You know, have you guys noticed over here if you look on the right stars, one was in two thousand and two. Six years later, in two thousand and eight, you had the swine flu. Six years later, you had the ebola virus. Six years later, you had covid stars two six years later. Is it possible in twenty twenty six, we're now facing the hands virus?
Speaker 2: What the fuck, guys?
Speaker 1: I mean, this is actually crazy six every six years, six six six six every six years, so you know, insane. I had Jimmy Dore, you know, mentioned me. I thought that was pretty funny. He actually sent me this and he said, you have you know your odds are getting struck by lightning or seven times greater than getting cantavirus. And I was saying, I'm aware of this, but you do know that they were doing gain and function researcher on this possibly, and so there's a possibility that this isn't you know, this is old statistics here. If you're dealing with the new strain of virus that can jump from people to people easier. So Jimmy dor is trying to say, don't listen to them. I'm saying this could be forty chess. If I was a super evil guy, I would put out COVID, let people be like, oh, they don't trust the system anymore, and then I would let out something real and let it kill people. So that way they would embrace a world health organization tyrannical health biometric ID system, right, And I think that's kind of the plan, So beware, guys, like they could actually put out something that could raise the mortality rate in a real sense, just to be like an few to people to be like yeah, ye see, and then they'll embrace the system that we've been fighting against.
Speaker 2: Right, So kind of genius if you ask me now.
Speaker 1: Earlier they said that this was not in the list of side effects, but I'll show you right here there's a Cumulative Analysis of Post Authorization Adverse Event report and on page thirty three on the bottom right here thirty three, they have hantavirus pulmonary infection right here, so interesting, so it is in there. They also have herpies listed in there, so that's great. Hopefully nobody got the vags that you may end up with herpees or something. So you know, no lockdowns, no matter what happens. I agree with that, no lockdowns, no matter what happens. We don't need Dracconian measures. It's not what I'm saying, but it's possible that we need to be vigilant and not think that we know because they could be trying to get us with that forty chess. So create University Vaccine Innovations collaborates with Maderna on mRNA for hantavirus vaccine development.
Speaker 2: And then also you have in Seoul.
Speaker 1: They're talking about next generation hantavirus vaccine at risk of collapse in twenty twenty six, and so in Argentina somewhere else that had a vested interest in the development of studying the hantavirus, you had the outbreak. So this is all kind of coming together in a weird big picture here if you ask me.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Of course, Jumadori's saying, you know, hand virus is teleporting. You know, I think that there's more to this, guys, I really do. They let forty people off the cruise ship before anybody even knew, and nobody even knew there was a virus and forty people got off the cruise ship. It said here overheard behind me while watching H five N one workshop today, if you want to make a pandemic, make a hands of virus human transmissible.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: So this is stuff that they've talked about. So this is the vile labs and I'll show you I mentioned earlier two of those were the hands of virus that was stolen out of there.
Speaker 2: We'll move on past that. Breaking news.
Speaker 1: They're testing another lockdown on roteent virus. Let's check out what they're saying here on CNN.
Speaker 4: They ask it's.
Speaker 22: Said that it can take eight weeks to become symptomatic. The passengers shouldn't be allowed into the public until they're completely cleared. You know, what do you is that a fair way to look at this? I mean, how long do you think people should be quarantined who are either on that ship or in contact with someone who.
Speaker 4: Was there.
Speaker 2: Whoa see that in contact with someone who is there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, this.
Speaker 23: Is the big challenge with this virus, the long incubation period, and now we have people scattered really around the globe that are being properly.
Speaker 2: Tracked, isolated, perfect set up right there. Oh, but they're being properly tracked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's forty people that got off the ship without being checked.
Speaker 4: They did quarantine and get it under control.
Speaker 23: But what they did was they quarantined and isolated people for forty days because of the long incubation period. So unfortunately, this is a key factor in us trying to figure out how do we keep people safe, how do we prevent further spread.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're welcome, so yeah, I mean thirty three years ago I think was the last hantavirus outbreak from what I've seen, so thirty three everywhere right now. Just to kind of go with my point here, I think that you know, I'm one of those people that I'm very skeptical. Okay, So if everybody's telling you not to trust things, sometimes I'm like, okay, well maybe I will trust things, or everybody's telling you not to trust things, I kind of won't. And all these people I feel like might be giving there's a possibility that they're giving false confidence.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying for sure.
Speaker 4: On any dangerous disease.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 16: Again, when this new zombie apocalypse disease comes out, I hope to god it's another psilon because if it isn't, I am fucked.
Speaker 4: Bros.
Speaker 16: When they come along and say.
Speaker 1: He's saying exactly what I'm saying, but in reverse, I'm saying yes, and it's probably not gonna be a SCIO because of what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Dude, do disease.
Speaker 4: It kills you.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna the first guy saying no, you didn't get me on COVID, You're not gonna get me on round two. I'm not ruining my street cred. Now give me the disease. Don't give a shit out on the streets. Bitches and shit, I mean the first dunk.
Speaker 1: God, this dude's annoying. That's all I can take. But you guys get the gist. You get the gist. You're fucking male feminist right there.
Speaker 2: Hum whoa.
Speaker 1: We're gonna skip on past this, but I will save this and talk about this later.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, you know, we will talk about this later. Okay.
Speaker 1: So they remove people from the hands virus ship. They're saying that they're just now doing it. They've been doing it. Three us date, you're under monitoring for potential hands virus exposures. Four days left for the DOJ to indict Fauci for what he lied to the Congress about regarding the gain of function research to move hand. And of course, right now we have this to distract people. And uh yeah, just to remind people, you know, gene hackman, hacking of man, the genes, Man's genes being hacked.
Speaker 2: Mark Zuckerberg. Yeah, we'll skip past this.
Speaker 1: MSMB like hantavirus strain thirty three, thirty three percent mortality rate, kills thirty three people and hospitalizes another thirty three. At approximately twelve thirty three, Freemason's leaving the latest syop.
Speaker 2: I love it, dude. That's exactly what we see all the time.
Speaker 20: Dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, man, that's so perfect. I should make that like my photo.
Speaker 2: Man. I mean, it's just crazy. I'm gonna save that. Dude. That's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we go. The same woman here, Okay, the same woman pushing this bullshit. I went from flu like symptoms that were going away to being.
Speaker 2: Under life support.
Speaker 1: So this is that woman who was talking about quarantining already. You know, she's now pushing a little bit more propaganda on how terrible this is. Some fear mongering so they can gather a little bit of you know fear.
Speaker 8: So look, the whole world now is watching this story. And our next guest nearly died from handavirus. She said, if she had just waited one hour longer for going to the er, she wouldn't be here today talking to us. It started as flu like symptoms, it turned critical and with hours, within hours, Kristian Mussen was placed on life support, eventually placed in a medically induced coma for four days and spent even longer in the ICU. And Kristi Mussin is out front now and christ and I am grateful to your time and so grateful to hear that story. To look at you now, what a horrific ordeal. I mean, can we just talk about what happens here? When you first got sick, you were a new mom, you were healthy, you had a five month a little baby girl. What happened and when did you realize something was horribly wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we're not going to sit through five minutes of that, but we get it. You know, they're going to go through a bunch of fear mongering stories. And of course to go along with that, we have Bill Gates saying that the next pandemic will be far more severe than COVID.
Speaker 18: Of course, pandemic the next one could be far more severe. I mean this one, it killed millions. It was awful. We got the vaccine, you know. Actually President Trump's leadership was factor in getting that out quickly, and so I when I.
Speaker 1: Spoke oops, but yeah, yeah, we get the gist there too. All right, I'm going to get to the current situation with this hanted virus. So let me make sure I get through all these tabs. I saved cityc has activated its emergency operations centers and has classified the hands virus as outbreak as level three. Level three is the lowest active used for route monitoring, just so you know, so we will see how that develops in the future. Here, the hands virus has a spike protein and is an mRNA virus, so it's a respiratory virus.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, that's said by the constitutionalist. Here.
Speaker 1: Let's see here now again with the whole human hunting thing. I got to bring that up later Kathy O'Brien's book. And then of course you had Gene Hackman, who his wife died from hantavirus, and he was in a movie about human hunting. So who knows if that's connected here, But there's so much going on with that possible bodies that'saw ranch from the human hunting.
Speaker 2: You know, obviously he was involved.
Speaker 1: With a lot of engineering of genetics, et cetera with people possibly cloning who knows. And we know that he talked to Bill Gates about pandemics and trying to make a pandemic, right, so this was in court court, you know, some corroboration with those two. So the US already already ran a clinical trial with the Andy stret hantavirus DNA gene therapy injection. Ninety eight percent of the participants suffered at verse defense. The DNA plasma was created at the Fort Diadric BSL.
Speaker 2: Four Army lab.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, the same place I believe that was involved with anthrax as well. They do a lot of stuff safety and immogenesy for the andes virus DNA vaccine by a needle free injection a randomized control phase study one and it did not go well. So this vaccine cartel and US Army are developing thirteen hantavirus vaccine and gene therapies, So with definitely something to watch for. Man, I mean, this all just comes down to mRNA gene therapies. So now that we kind of have all the context here for all that, let's go ahead and let's go ahead and get through kind of the current situation here today.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's where we are.
Speaker 1: New Jersey is the sixth state in the United States that is monitoring residents for potential hantavirus exposure linked to the MV Hondia's cruise ship outbreak. So this happened between two New Jersey residents. They were exposed to a confirm hantavirus patient during a flight. They did not get on the ship, so they're already being like kind of quarantining people around people. They sat near someone who was on the ship and they never boarded the ship themselves. So New Jersey Department hell said that they have not found any cases of anti virus thus far, but they said that there have been no com firm cases either in the state before and the two residents who were exposed are not showing symptoms. There are nine Americans being monitored for hantavirus across six states. You have New Jersey, Georgia, California, Texas, Virginia, and Arizona. The hold on the State Department is arranging flights to bring back the US citizens who were still on the ship and they will be taken to the National Quarantine Unit in Nebraska. The CDC will meet the ship and it arrives in the Canary Islands. The ship is not docked yet and doctor Isaid Fadal, a physician and CEO of Bespoke Concierge MD. He told The Daily Mail that one type of hand virus, the Andes virus, can spread person in person and that all the other types stay in rodents, so the Andy virus is the exception.
Speaker 2: It could take up to.
Speaker 1: Forty two days forty two days guys forty two for symptoms to appear. That means that passengers who got off the ship weeks ago may still be able to get sick. So three people have died from the hantavirus. There are five confirmed cases and three suspected cases. Nine Americans are being monitored across six days. Argentina is sending test kits to five countries. So Argentina, the place where the cruise ship left, the place that has been stunning handa virus, the place that got defunded is also the guys saving the day. We're out here saving the day. Guys, don't worry. We got all the things you need. We got test kits, we got everything you need to make money. Because you guys defunded us, we need to show you that we're worth funding again.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: So I think that there's definitely something weird going on with this whole situation. I think that we're definitely looking at some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Guys. Let me go ahead and check this out as well.
Speaker 1: I think I got a little few emails I sent myself here regarding this handsa virus.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: There's just so much stuff. Is a deep dive of this episode. I hope you guys are enjoying. We've been getting after it. So that's what we do here. Six year Jena Baby Weekend Warriors getting after it. Let me go ahead and pull this email up. I got a few of them I sent myself. See if I'm missing anything good, So while all this is going on, aha, See this is why you got a check. You don't want to miss anything good while all this is going on, did you guys here about the Disney cruise ship?
Speaker 2: You hear about this? Did you guys hear about this? May sixth? This was published.
Speaker 1: Disney cruise ships staffords among twenty eight arrested in massive child porn operation. So there's two cruise ship stories, then one of them is getting covered by the other. Take one cruise ship story and cover the other one with it. Families hoping to make memories on a cruise were unknowingly surrounded by alleged child predators working aboard the ships. US Customs and Border Protection boarded five cruise ships, including a Disney cruise docked in San Diego on April twenty thirty, twenty fifth, as part of ongoing child sex exploitation material enforcement operations. So they rested twenty eight people on five different cruise ships. Twenty success back to cruise members from the Philippines, one suspected crew from Portugal, Indonesia, all over the world. So this is a child sex traffick in operation through Disney that operates all over the world.
Speaker 2: We know, oh that you slain Maxwell worked for Disney. Here we go.
Speaker 1: She worked for the Disney Cruise. I believe the recruiting program or something for Disney or some weird shit.
Speaker 2: We'll pull that up.
Speaker 1: As a talent scout or false I mean from misinterpretations of the nineteen eighty five charity event. Okay, maybe twenty twenty six show that Maxwell.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty six, there is a photo from a nineteen eighty five event circulating that show Maxwell the Disney Day charity event. So the misinformation is that she worked for Disney or did work with the talent program recruiting for Disney. Apparently that's not true, but take that with how you will. I don't think that it's a lie. I think it is true, but what do I know? So we've also got possible gain of function research into the let's pull this up into this antavirus.
Speaker 2: It's from James Lee, so take it with what you will.
Speaker 1: But it's from another guy who I don't know, so maybe he's trustworthy doing.
Speaker 24: It needs to be through very close contact, like sexual intercourse, which is generally not required for a virus like stars Kobe two, we're influenza, not right, doctor, because I don't think the KLM flight attendant who is now hospitalized was banging the infected passenger who later passed away.
Speaker 4: So what the hell could be going on here? Could something have changed in recent years, a mutation of sorts, maybe even a man made one. This is a tweet from twenty.
Speaker 1: Twelve from Yeah, stuff we already went over. But yeah, I mean it's possible maybe I don't know. You know, well, time will tell with that one. If it does start spreading from people to people a lot easier than we were led to believe, then that would tell you that most likely it has been used in a gain of function research.
Speaker 2: But you know, time will tell with this.
Speaker 1: And the whole thing is of course, possibly distraction from the oil, possibly distraction from all these other things that are going on.
Speaker 2: So you know, we just got to be weary.
Speaker 1: Because it's like, dude, there's just so many things that they're hiding from us all at once.
Speaker 2: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Let me see here, cruiship virus hands virus strain that spreads between humans found and Cruse ship passengers.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: So that is kind of a thing that I saw as well, where it's like, well, they're already kind of saying that it passes person to person, which already says it's the andys virus that's being passed, which is a problem. So yeah, let's hope that they weren't doing any gain of function with the ANDES virus, because that is the one that passes human to human.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying BBC.
Speaker 1: You fuck yourself, absolutely absolutely, so time will tell. Like I said, man, shout out at quim man, thank you brother or sister either or shout out thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We're out here fucking getting it man.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'm gonna go to the chat for a minute and you know, say hi to you guys, and uh yeah, I think we kind of covered most of what's going on. Possible plandemic two point zero, possible fear mongering, no, possible plandemic two point zero, definite fear mongering, probable Draycnian measures, right, so you know there would be something that comes out of this, some kind of control aspects whatever it is as always right, So that's kind of how it goes. Now, I want to shout out net Hunter. Net Hunter is our nethunder is our new moderator. As you guys can tell he is. He's the man, dude friend of the show. If you guys want to join this community that we call sixty Agenda, all you gotta do is go ahead and email sixty Agenda pod at Gmail, or you can hit up our boy net hunter as well, and you know, we'll coordinate and we'll figure out.
Speaker 2: You know, if you do research, if you you know network, if.
Speaker 1: You do graphic designing, you know, I'd like to get away from AI for my thumbnails.
Speaker 2: You know, CADGI was a thing. It was a citizens.
Speaker 1: Joint intelligence community that Bill Cooper created, and I would love to create a joint intelligence community for a six yey agenda because I believe that this is a community situation and we pull our resources and we get the most out of it that way. You know, I rely on a lot of you guys for some information, as you do with me, and obviously I rely on you for your listenership to make it worth it, and as it keeps growing, it'd be more worth it. Maybe one day I could do this full time and I can actually figure out some kind of real program with everybody. And that's the goal one day, So you guys are great. Hopefully it gets to that point one day and we can make that happen. So if you love the show, go donate. You know, we got our Patreon. You can support us there. You can subscribe, like share all that good stuff we've also got. Of course, buying me a coffee Venmo all that stuff at sixty agenda. At the sixty Agenda you can find it's pretty easily on all these things. Or just email me and ask me any questions about how you can support the show at sixty Agenda pod dot com. So thank you so much. Shut out inside your bones, alquium bird man, what up, dude? Wash your maggot burger down with a glass of cockroach milk, dude, I mean, come on, bro Hanton cyanide symptoms similarity is there?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have to look that up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes six of eighth thril our Artemis two reached the dark side of the mood.
Speaker 2: Good connection there, six six sixt there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we also got shut out bull shut up bowl. We got watched the news during COVID when they start saying there's been thirty three cases of the thirty three people infected with this, thirty three hospitalized. I know, I gotta I gotta make that like a photo or something to do that guy just just doing the thing off his wrist.
Speaker 2: You know, I love it.
Speaker 1: Shout out dictative Uh when you factor viruses never being proven to exist, The motives behind all the research and fear Magareen becomes so obvious, doesn't it? Sure does, dude, Absolutely forty two is a funny number. They use a lot as well. Shout out inertia. I know you've been here since the start. Shout out inertia.
Speaker 2: What some of them was so sending you information?
Speaker 1: Trying to cancel out your conclusion after much research and great understanding?
Speaker 2: Never heard of the guy trying to educate you, insufferable? Wait, what happened? Was somebody trying to tell me about some shit?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Jimmy Dore? Tell me? Tell me if you're what you're talking about there. I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got our Patreon here, Thank you very much, neph hunter mainstream slop all lies of mission faith information. Yeah, you must be talking about Jimmy Dore. You know, do you want me to show you that? Because I thought that was so funny that that happened. Hold on a second, let me pull that up. Because I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Mama, I made it.
Speaker 1: I posted on X I said, Mama, I made it because Jimmy added me. I got added by Jimmy Dre. Your boy made it. He's telling me what's right and wrong about how diseases work. What am I thinking, dude, I'm an idiot. I gotta listen to Jimmy dor He's got a bigger audience. Mommy, I made it. Let me see here, see if I can find this. Okay, okay, okay, I found it. I found it. All right, here we go. I'll pull this up be one of the last things. We'll wrap it up. So I said, you know, because Jimmy Door is just saying like you have a better chance to getting hit by lightning than get in the hands of virus. And I just said, you know, relax because this could be some forty chests. They could have used COVID to give false confidence. Stay vigilant. And he added me and said, your odds are being struck by lightning or more than seven times greater than the hand of virus in the USA. And of course I said, of course I know this. I said, I'm already no this. And here's a video to back up the idea that maybe there's by your buddy, by the way, James Lee, maybe this was gain a function that was activated as well. So all I'm saying is offering a different opinion of let's not have too much false confidence here thinking that we know what the plan is and we know how the elites operate.
Speaker 2: We know what they're doing before they'll even do it. We just got this.
Speaker 1: We're just such good truthers, you know. Get out of here, dude. You're giving people false hope like you always do. This goes just along with the other false hope with the MAGA shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Check out the discord too, shut out in f man. We're getting the discord vamped up. That's part of the cadgy situation. So you can go join the discord. You can have in the chats. We're gonna have certain chats where you can essentially curate your own timeline of information. You'll find links from different social medias that have different topics of research, and you could scroll through there to kind of get some updates on topics that we go into on the show. So we're trying to build a whole community, dude, that's.
Speaker 2: How we do it.
Speaker 1: We are rats and lab Aucrium. Shout out Acrium. Thank you everybody. You guys are great. Uh hey, inside your bones, joyed discord.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll get on Tim foil Hat here soon, I hope. Uh Sam said he's down to have me on there soon. If you've got any insiders on that, you'd let me know, dude, you get me in there quick or go ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh you know.
Speaker 1: And again, any graphic designers, anybody that wants to, you know, be a part of this, you just let me know, dude. Sixty Agenda pod at gmail dot com. Thank you guys so much. It's been a great, great episode. I feel like Jimmy Door It's yeah, what's up. Oh yeah, you were talking about Jimmy Doore. Okay, cool, Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: He didn't, you know, he was you know, the COVID thing got him right.
Speaker 1: So he was trying to point out the whole COVID vaccine and how it wasn't good or whatever, and so that was where he got his bones as far as the alt media goes. So now that there's another thing that could be another COVID, he's all over it saying don't listen. And I'm saying they're gonna use guys like you and Andrew Tate to get people false confidence. So relax a little bit, man, because you're gonna get people killed. It's possible, not that it will happen, but it's possible. So yeah, that's just my thoughts. You know, I'm just a guy.
Speaker 2: What do I know.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just a dude that's trying to analyze the world to figure out what's going on and connections. You know, I'm not a god. You know, I'm not Trump, you know what I mean making a golden statue of myself? You know, mister Nebeknezer much right? And this guy, I mean, come on, man, what are we talking about. I believe this was even in the Bible that they like, do this again. I know that Nebknezer does it, but I believe they even talk about it happening again in the future.
Speaker 2: And it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like, let's look at this before I go the Fuck's wrong with him? Dude? They say, evangelicals erected this. Evangelicals erected this?
Speaker 1: Then why is there only rabbi standing next to him? Look at these guys rabbi here, Well you can't see on the other side. There's like three or four rabbis on the left side, you know, and then you got this golden statue of Trump.
Speaker 2: One. You know, look at that.
Speaker 1: He's doing that. He's kind of doing the Baphomet. He's got one hand up, one hand down, twenty two feet statue like the Kabbala twenty two.
Speaker 2: Right, What time is it here? What time is this? It is? Uh? What is that?
Speaker 1: What time is that? I don't even know what the fuck time it is? That clock's not in the right orientation for the time it is. Do you notice that that's not how a clock reads anyway? Very crazy, guys, Just another thing to add to the craziness in this world today.
Speaker 2: Absolutely insane. Wonder the price of gold went up so high. Yeah, he's fucking cocksuckers taking it all. He's turning gold. I mean, dude, he's making the.
Speaker 1: Whole White House gold gold in the White House. I mean dude, this guy is literally just intering everything with gold in the White House. And yeah, the price of gold is just flying because he's just like, we're gonna just put it all in the White House. I mean, what the hell's wrong with this guy? Look at all that gold. It's ridiculous. It's embroidering everything with it. So he is the modern day Midas. Everything he touches turns to gold, which turns it into actually a bad thing. If you, guys, don't remember that story that actually turns into a bad thing. The guy can't even eat, he ends up dying. So check out Sam and Mark and Mark Bailey. They make a compelling argument that all the virologies for fraudulent. You know, I made an episode if you haven't seen it, it's called Germ Verse Terrain Theory. I really recommend you guys go check it out because we get into this exact thing, which is, uh, you know, what's right?
Speaker 2: Is it the germ or terrain theory?
Speaker 1: And you know it's towards the beginning of this show, but I think that I kind of laid out a good compelling argument.
Speaker 2: For you know, just what's what. So we got here all.
Speaker 1: Show you. Amazon Music's got my stuff apparently check this out, show you this episode. You can go check this out Episode four Guys. Episode four Guys. This is an audio only episode you can find on Spotify or speaker Apple wherever you get your podcasts. Germ Verse Terrain Theory AURAS and Breakaway Civilization Intro. I got into a lot of things in that episode, and then the next episode is about the Breakaway Civilization Underground Bunkers. Katherine Austin Fitz and the twenty one trillion dollars, So go check those out, dude, those are old episodes I did last year, but I can't as you could see, that's episode four. So I came in the game swinging, guys like, there's so many good bangers. If you're just now finding the show, I highly recommend you get back in the archive and.
Speaker 2: Go check us out.
Speaker 1: You know, obviously we were novices in the beginning and talking. I've gotten better. I feel like over time being you know, doing this, so you know, bear with me. You know, I was just getting getting used to learning how to do this in those episodes. But the information itself is very good and I think the information still holds true today.
Speaker 2: Go check it out.
Speaker 1: So thank you, and yeah, Dictati if I'm all over at dog so please go check out my stuff, and I think you'll find that this show is on it at least we try to be thank you everybody. I will be back on Monday with William Ramsey and we will be doing another episode about Michael Aquino and the Processed Church, the Zodiac Killer scientology MK Ultra. We're gonna be having a big conversation, so please come check that out and otherwise, have a great weekend, Happy Mother's Day, go take care of your mom, and tomorrow peace out.