Speaker 2: Hello, My love Lies.
Speaker 1: I'm Roxy Callahan and welcome to My Erotic Whispers, the podcast that brings you amazing and hot stories about sex, stories where the woman always gets what she wants, from romantic sex to a gang bang. This podcast is about sexual pleasure. This week's episode is about that unique tension between two people who have known each other a long time as best friends. Two best friends that didn't realize that there was a key piece of the relationship that they both didn't realize was always there, pure raw desire. This week's episode is narrated by the wonderful Alyssa and the just as wonderful Austin. And please note this podcast is intended for adult listeners.
Speaker 2: I look out the bay window at the steadily falling snow. A thick white blanket covers everything. This is not looking good. I'm in a six person cabin in Wyoming with my best friend Josh.
Speaker 3: We are to meet four.
Speaker 2: Other college friends for a reunion weekend to celebrate turning thirty.
Speaker 3: Josh and I arrived tonight.
Speaker 2: Early, both of us just beating out the incoming snowstorm on our flight from Chicago.
Speaker 4: It's January in Wyoming with a ski resort a five minute drive away, and you think falling snow is not good.
Speaker 2: Josh walks over and looks out the window.
Speaker 4: Laura, you have an odd sense of good and bad. HiPE, punch him in the shoulder.
Speaker 3: What time is it?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 2: It's four in the afternoon on the friday of our big party weekend. How many of our classmates have updated us with news that they are actually on a.
Speaker 3: Plane heading here?
Speaker 4: That would be zero So you.
Speaker 2: See, my sadly optimistic friend, I'm saying, this is not looking good because we are looking at a weekend where our reunion will not be a reunion at all.
Speaker 4: So do you think they'll catch flights tomorrow?
Speaker 2: At the risk of repeating myself, let me repeat myself, this is not looking good.
Speaker 3: I look at Josh was nodding his head.
Speaker 4: Well, at least you and I can get some skiing in.
Speaker 2: Two hours later, the storm has gotten worse and the ski resort has closed. The local town has given up on clearing the roads, and for all intents and purposes, Josh and I are trapped in the cabin. I may as well make the most of things, So I am cork a bottle of red wine and sit by a raging fire. I have to admit that, with the proper perspective, things are actually quite nice. The fireplace is huge and crackling with a bright, beautiful flame. The bay window looks over a gorgeous view of the valley. The cabin itself is rustic but well furnished. We have food and drink and all the comforts we could dream of for a long weekend. So while the snow has ruined any chance of a fun party, it has left Josh and I with a cozy fire, a stunning view, and a relaxing environment. Josh watches as I fill another glass of wine.
Speaker 4: You know, I figured you'd have to get drunk before making a move on Gil, but not just to hang out and.
Speaker 3: Talk with me, He smiles innocently.
Speaker 4: Is my company that bad?
Speaker 2: First of all, wine God's name? Do you think I would make a move on Gil? And secondly, you're the one drinking hard liquor. Maybe you need to be drunk to even look at me. I turn away. Actually I'm offended.
Speaker 4: Is this a screwdriver? It's hard alcohol in the same way that air supplies classic rock.
Speaker 2: You do realize that you just insulted yourself, right I look back at Josh, and his offended.
Speaker 3: Look is priceless.
Speaker 4: Did I mention Gil?
Speaker 3: I throw a.
Speaker 2: Plastic coaster at him? Nice, try changing the subject from your girly drink. Actually, you have successfully changed the subject, because now I'm pissed about you virtually hooking me up with Gil. Josh holds up a finger. Hold that thought.
Speaker 4: With that full bottle of wine next to you, you're better armed for this conversation than I am.
Speaker 2: He runs off in return with a bottle of vodka, which he pours into his glass as he sits across from me. He holds it up to gurly drinks. It's Drake vodka. Nice, I said, my one.
Speaker 4: So let's be honest here. You were dating that loser all through college. What's his name?
Speaker 3: You mean your roommate Chuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy. Anyway, so you're dating the asshole and yet everyone, and I mean everyone knew you had the hots for Gil. But and here's the real tragedy. Gil is dating Martha, but he also had the hots for you.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 2: As Josh slams back a long drink of vodka, he lowers the glass and looks me right in the eye.
Speaker 4: So you're single. He's now single. He had the hots for you, you had the hots for him. It's a long weekend, isolated cabin, unrequited love, he smirks. I think we all know what was going to happen.
Speaker 2: I know that Josh is just teasing me, and I can't be mad about that. But I am mad because he's right. I'd been through three straight mad relations and I have been single for a year now. I kind of liked the idea of once again getting naked with a guy, and I'd fantasized about Gil more times than I can count. The truth is that I did kind of want to hook up with him that weekend. The entire conversation is making me feel intensely lonely, but I don't want Josh to know that is he teased me mercilessly, and I couldn't deal with my best friend making light in my loneliness, so I play it off. I lost interest in Gil ages ago Josh, I take another drink of my wine. Besides, he's not going to make it, so I guess I'm stuck with you.
Speaker 4: So you do want to have sex with him?
Speaker 2: How the hell do you get that from what I just said. I reached out to kick him, but he's too far and I end up looking like I'm having a seizure or something.
Speaker 4: You said you're stuck with me, that that means you are hoping to be with him.
Speaker 3: Whatever, dude, I'm annoyed and don't reply.
Speaker 2: When Josh starts the teasing again, he asks a few questions just to make.
Speaker 3: Conversation, but I ignore him.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about relationships, don't want to talk about Gil. I'm suddenly lonely and sad. All my friends can't come to to the storm and have nothing to do but talk with the one guy that I already talked to constantly. Fine, Josh stands up be all Moby. He walks toward his room, a one third empty bottle of lock in one hand and a glass in the other. Now, I'm sad that I upset my best friend. I love Josh. He's helped me through lost jobs, bad boyfriends, and been a rock for my entire adult life. I usually enjoy his teasing, and the fact that I'm acting differently toward him annoys me. It's not you, it's me. Could not be more accurate. But what is it about me. I stand up and walk over to the large window, wide glass in hand. The snow is falling, and as the sun sets, the diffused light and pure white make for a magical scene. It's in that diffused light that I noticed the steam coming from the right. Holy shit, there's a heated jacuzzie. I walk over to the door and look around. In a cabinet nearby are large, fluffy, tarry towels. I don't have a bathing suit, but with how fucked up the weakened has become, I don't care. My best friend is mad at me, my other friends aren't even around, and I'm lonely.
Speaker 3: Fuck it, I'm getting in.
Speaker 2: I stripped down of my panties and bra grab the wine bottle in my glass, and unlatch the door. When I open it, I realize that I may have made a huge mistake. First of all, it's absolutely freezing outside, like so cold your breath turns into ice crystals cold. Second of all, I need to walk through snow in my bare feet, and last of all, I need to actually lift the cover off the jacuzzi, and it's covered in snow too. I consider bailing, but I have staked so much joy in the damn JACUZI that I can't stop, so I lightly run across the deck, put my wine and a pile of snow within reach of the water, and lift the cover. By the time I slide in, my teeth are chattering, I can't feel my feet, and I'm violently shivering from the cold. I pretty much assume the shock of moving from the cold the hot water will kill me, but by this point I don't care. The water's very hot but feels amazing. As I lower myself down to the ledge to act as a seat, I reach over, grab the wine bottle and fill my glass. I take a long drink, set down my glass, and then close my eyes. The jets are strong and I can feel them pulsing against my butt, my legs, my arms, and the side of my rig cage. I close my eyes and lean my head back, enjoying the utter relaxation of the hot water in the cold air.
Speaker 4: You know I was worried about you.
Speaker 2: My eyes start open and I scramble to cover my chest with my arm. Josh is standing next to the jacouzie. He looks pissed. Jesus, Josh, she scared me.
Speaker 4: Scared you I came to apologize for being a jerk, and I look everywhere and I can't find you. By the way, just in case you didn't know, someone looking in this struction from the window cannot see your head above the edge of the jacuzzie.
Speaker 2: Josh folds his arm across his chest as he shipp So.
Speaker 4: I'm scared that you ran off for some reason. I'm wondering if it was my fault that I say you off. And the snow is still falling, and there's no please to come help, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: His teeth start to chatter so hard he can't even talk.
Speaker 2: He clenches his teeth, gets things under control, and adds, and here you are.
Speaker 3: He doesn't sound bitter.
Speaker 2: Actually, he sounds relieved, and that makes me confused. I want to apologize, but he's happy. I want to tell him that I'm sorry, but he's the one who's teasing me. It's at that point that I realize I'm really drunk, so I do the only thing that makes sense in my confused state. I invite him in. Well, don't just stand there. You found the gold at the end of the rainbow. Come on in at dead Common. He smiles.
Speaker 4: You're the gold at the end of the rainbow.
Speaker 2: I'm horrified that he would think I would set myself up as his prize. No, the hot Chakuozie is the gold at the end of the rainbow, you idiot.
Speaker 3: I slap the water. Come on in.
Speaker 4: It seems you appear to have forgotten this was to be a ski weekend, and I don't have a bathing suit.
Speaker 2: Neither do I just stripped n to your underwear. I mean, it can't be any more revealing than what I'm wearing. I hold my hands out, revealing my wet bra, which is pretty much see through. And at that point I realize I'm not just drunk. I'm really drunk, and for some reason that makes me giggle.
Speaker 4: You know, it does not help a man's ego to start to laugh the moment he begins to unbutton his shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, Josh, I'm just so drunk, and the whole thing is so ridiculous, isn't it. I wave my arm vaguely toward the countryside in the snow. Josh has his shirt off, and as he unbuttons his pants, I stared him without realizing it. He has a nice body, a really nice body. Why had I never noticed that before? He drops his pants without any hesitation, and I'm glad he's not being all awkward about everything. I sneak a look at his crotch, but I can't tell much he feels it out, but whether he impressively feels it out or not is unknown. I turn away.
Speaker 3: Why do I even care? He's like my best buddy.
Speaker 2: To lower the tension, I moved to the same kind of humor Josh employees. I tease him griefs uh nice, very eighties tom cruise.
Speaker 3: Josh slips into the water.
Speaker 4: Cotton also very see through. So don't expect me to stand up again tonight.
Speaker 3: How consider that a blessing?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, Josh, I'm horrified. I didn't mean that I would be horrified by seeing your penis.
Speaker 4: MO.
Speaker 2: When I say the words, I turn red. What the hell is wrong with me?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure that was a compliment, but I'll take it that way.
Speaker 2: I smile at his words. He's continuing to be kind and understanding after I mocked his manhood.
Speaker 4: So who did you have a crush on? I mean, which guy? Did you really want a bone?
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe not so kind and understanding. I'd be offended by the question, but I'm more offended that you used the word bone as a verb.
Speaker 4: Who does that fine? Who did you want to fuck?
Speaker 2: Jesus? Josh boundaries. As I say, my voice is a tone of being offended, but I'm actually kind of thrilled. For some reason, I'm excited that Josh is talking about sex. Maybe it's because I haven't had sex in so long, maybe it's because I'm drunk. But despite my words, I kind of want to answer.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Laura. I guess I'm just reminiscing about Collagen doing it in my own special drunk ass way.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay. I mean I'm curious who you are hot for Back then too. You dated Riley for a bit, but she was totally not right for you. Josh laughs.
Speaker 4: He could have told me at the time.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Josh looks around into his gaze lance to my rich, he stands up and I can't help but see his penis totally visible through his wet breefs. To my shock, he takes a step and moves toward me. He leans down, and I watched the hot water drip down his abs. He has abs, micee abs. Why did I never realize I gets such a nice body. I'm getting nervous and I'm about to tell Josh to back off. When he steps back, the bottle of wine is in his hand. He sits down and takes a long drink from the bottle. He notices I'm staring at him.
Speaker 4: You already have a full glass, and I have this feeling I need to get more drunk.
Speaker 2: I nod, not able to get the view of his cock out of my mind. Wait, penis not cock? God, I'm drunk anyway. His penis definitely feels his briefs enough to imply bigger and better things, and that leads me to wondering how big his cock is? What am I doing? Keep it clinical? His penis? You're interested in how big his penis is? My trunken interior monologue makes me giggle. I'm totally failing at keeping my thoughts of Josh's cock clinical.
Speaker 4: What's so funny?
Speaker 2: He's smiling and I can tell he can't wait to get let in on the joke. The fact he wants in on the joke about me pondering his cock size makes my giggles move into actual.
Speaker 3: Laughs, I can't tell you.
Speaker 4: Sure you can, We're best friends.
Speaker 3: He takes another swig from the wine bottle. No, I can't.
Speaker 2: Rather than getting angry, Josh looks thoughtful and runs his hand to his hair.
Speaker 4: Well, this is intriguing, something amusing that you won't share with me. Maybe I need to bargain it out of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not going to happen. I take a long drink from my glass.
Speaker 4: How about this. You asked me a question and I'll answer truthfully. Then you can tell me what you were laughing about.
Speaker 2: Oh, now, this is intriguing anything any sech. I wonder what I would want to know about Josh that he hadn't already shared with me. That's when it hits me. It would be fun to know who his crushes were in college. That way, I could tease him as much as he teases me about Gil. Okay, deal, I theatrically rub my hands together. So the question is this, who did you have the biggest crush on in college?
Speaker 3: Josh gets a thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Look on his face, and that's when I realized that I wasn't provocative enough. I need to up my game to make Josh really squirm. Wait, let me clarify the question. Josh looks at me but doesn't say anything. Who did you want to fuck in college? Who is that one girl that you badly wanted to have sex with? Josh's face goes white, but he quickly recovers. I love how my question embarrasses him, turn about his fair play. As I wait for his answer, he lowers his head and takes a breath.
Speaker 4: Can we do something else? Let's say I don't want to answer to that question. Could you ask me something else or maybe tell me to do something as a punishment for not answering.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you really don't want to answer that, do you. He doesn't say anything. Well, an alternative question would be interesting. But you brought up the idea of punishment, and I dare say, my friend, that was probably a mistake. I give him an evil grin. What you're kind of talking about is truth or dare? And you'd like to trade your truth for a dare? His face lights up.
Speaker 4: That's exactly it. Give me a dare.
Speaker 2: I shake my head. How sad is this alone in a hot tub in the middle of a snowstorm and we're playing truth or dare? Like high school kids? Josh shrugs.
Speaker 4: We to play Uno.
Speaker 2: No, sir, you're not getting out of this punishment of yours. I wonder. I look around while I consider what would be a good dare. I can't see much as it's getting dark, but what I do see is snow everywhere. Okay, you have to run over to the stow on that lawn and roll around in it until it completely covers you. Josh looks at the snow and then back at me. It is so cold that the steam is billowing out of the water.
Speaker 4: I hate you.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the answer I was hoping for. Shaking his head, Josh pulls himself up and gets out.
Speaker 3: Of the jacuzzi.
Speaker 2: I watch as he jogs over to the lawn in the thick snow it must be about six inches deep by now, with a suddenness that tells me he wants to get it over with as fast as possible. Josh kneels and then lays in the snow. He rolls over a few times, and I laugh as he jumps up, completely covered in melting snow and slush. He sprints back to the hot water with his arms folded across his chest, jumping up and down on his heels. He leaps into the water, sending it flowing over the edges of the jacuzzi. Well, you have definitely confirmed that cold causes shrinkage.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't believe you went there.
Speaker 2: I've taken a drink from my wine. I'm good and buzzed. Okay, I'm not buzzed. I'm completely drunk and teasing Josh is one of my all time favorite things. I'm going to get another bottle. You're drinking all mine, paid response. Josh takes another long drink. As I climb out, Josh says.
Speaker 4: Well, it's also true what they say about cold air and hard nipples.
Speaker 2: I don't give him the satisfaction of a reply and head into the cabin. I rush back out, and it's fucking colder than before. I have a bottle on each hand. I had the Voca bottle to Josh while I fill my glass with wine.
Speaker 4: Just drink directly from the bottle, you know, cut out the middleman.
Speaker 2: I shrug and take a long drink from the bottle.
Speaker 4: That's my girl.
Speaker 2: I settle into the water, closing my eyes and letting the heat penetrate my skin. After my junk through the frigid air. Josh kicks my leg with his foot. I opened my eyes.
Speaker 4: Your turn to answer my question.
Speaker 2: It hits me that he asked me what I was laughing about. What I found amusing involved is penis. Wait, I thought we'd turned this into truth or dare. I'm not sure I want to experience what dare Josh could have in mind, but I really don't want to explain how I found it difficult to think of his cock in clinical urns.
Speaker 3: And I know I can't lie to Josh either.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're going to go the dare route, He.
Speaker 3: Literally licks his lips.
Speaker 2: Fine, I was laughing over how I could see your penis in your breeves, and then it was difficult to think of something like that clinically when hot water is dripping from the material. I grabbed the bottle of wine, and I'm sure I'm blushing. Wait, why the fuck did I just answer that ques question or something like that.
Speaker 3: I'd take a long drink of wine.
Speaker 2: The bottle blocking my view of Josh, so I can't see his inevitable sneer. I can't bring myself to lower the bottle and look at Josh until I hear him clear his throat.
Speaker 4: Okay, dare.
Speaker 2: I lower the bottle and look at Josh. He's staring off into the distance. I guess he can see how embarrassed I am and won't push the point of teasing me over what I answered. He clearly doesn't want to suffer the same fate. Smart man, so he offers up a dare. He was kind to me, but alhost fair and truth are dare. So I consider how to make him regret not asking for a truth. Take off your briefs. He looks at me with his jaw dropped open. Come on, you're underwater and I can't see anything. I wave my wine bottle at him. Just take them off and spin them on your finger or something. Shaking his head, I watch as Josh lowers his hands into the water and his body wiggles. A hand comes up with his wet briefs, smiles as he spins them on his finger. Without any warning, I jump forward, grab them and toss them off into the snow about ten feet beyond the jacuzzie. His eyes go wide, and I can tell he's kind of mad. Come on, that's funny. He consches his teeth and then goes calm, squinting his eyes. His voice was calm and intense as he says truth or dare? Oh shit, I totally forgot he could get me back. There's no way in hell I'm going to open him up to a dare. He probably make me take my bra off, and well, I have no doubt it would end up in the snow too, not too far from his briefs. Truth, he smiles, Ever have sex with a girl?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I lit my breath out. I didn't realize how nervous I was. That question was easy. Josh looks disappointed, which makes me smile. Truth or dare?
Speaker 4: Truth?
Speaker 2: He didn't hesitate. I'm guessing the underwear scenario scared both of us. He went with the thing, so I stick to the theme. Ever have sex with a guy? He pauses define have sex with Oh my god? How did I not know you're bisexual? I'm utterly and completely shocked.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 3: No, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Okay, explain what kind of male male action we're talking about.
Speaker 4: You're really making the most of this question, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I take a suit of wine. Stop stalling.
Speaker 4: I had a threesome with Jerry and Fiona our senior year. It involved a certain position where we could not have us interact.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what he's saying, and the image immediately turns me on. Jerry was a swimmer, and Josh has a nice body, and Fiona was kind of petite and cute. The image of all three of them naked is hot. Holy shit, you both depeede Fiona and your cock rubbed against Jerry's. Josh looks pleased with himself as he answers, I get this. He's wanted to tell this story for a long time, but was never short it would be appropriate. Truth or Dare while drunk is probably the only appropriate vehicle to tell it.
Speaker 4: I can neither confirm nor deny that this is.
Speaker 2: The best game of truth or Dare in the history of truth or Dare? Oh my god, did you have the back door or the front door?
Speaker 3: I can't help it.
Speaker 2: Part of me wants to really give Josh all hard time over it, and part of me is just enjoying the completely inappropriate topic.
Speaker 3: And by now I'm completely wasted.
Speaker 4: Is that going to be your next question?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's do that. I'll owe you a question. I think I spilled some wine as I waved the bottle around. I was so excited just answer I had the back door. Holy shit, Josh, you are like way dirtier than I ever imagined.
Speaker 4: Well, you just haven't thought much about me that way.
Speaker 2: He's right, and the comment makes me wonder why not. He's nerdy, hot, has a great body, which I guess I always knew, and he's totally my best friend. Well, the fact he's a good guy could have been a.
Speaker 3: Part of it.
Speaker 2: I've had a really awful habit of going for bad boys, the type that are sexy as hell but end up leading to nothing but unhappiness.
Speaker 3: So maybe it's me. Without even waiting, he asks.
Speaker 4: So, since we're on this topic, have you ever had anal sex?
Speaker 2: The smooth, short tone of his voice as he asks me about anal sex is so thoroughly unexpected that I pause before answering. It's not that I mind a question. I mean, I basically asked him the same thing. It's that he's so confident as he asks it. I take a deep breath in at just how I'm sitting in the water. Sure, lots of times I stare at his face, hoping for shock, and his follow up makes me think I've done it.
Speaker 4: Wow, so you must like it.
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Every so often guys get all enthusiastic and thankful when I say, yes, it's kind of worth it for that alone, to be honest. He shakes his head and takes a sip of his vodka. Okay, next question, will there, Bucky? You ask two questions. Oh, I didn't sure you did. You asked if I had the anal scepts, and then you asked if I like it.
Speaker 4: That wasn't a question, it was a statement. I flip him off my turn whatever truth.
Speaker 2: Before asking my question, I go to set the wine bottle on the side of the jacuzzie, but it tilts and I go to grab it. I barely catch it, and as I get it all settled and turn back to Josh, I realize I'm really drunk, like really drunk, and as I see him looking at me, I really is.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of excited.
Speaker 2: The steam from the water in the cold air has them covered with droplets of water, and it trips from his hair in a way that's incredibly cute. I think back to him and Fiona, and a thought turns me on could Josh and I be a couple? Maybe? Friends with occasional benefits are with that ruin our friendship. My emotions are spinning as much as my head, and in that drunken mix of emotion, lowered inhibition and poor judgment on non for I decide to silly ask Josh if such a thing would ever be possible. Of course, subtlety means something else when you're drunk. So have you ever fantasized about me? Josh's face falls, and I wonder if I said something really bad and stupid, why couldn't I.
Speaker 3: Just let things be?
Speaker 2: Did I really want to ruin our friendship over the fact that I'm lonely, horny and drunk. But as I'm beating myself up, Josh looks me right in the eyes.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: His answer is simple, direct and spoken without a hint of embarrassment.
Speaker 4: Have you ever fantasized about me?
Speaker 3: The truth is that I had a few times.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody fantasizes about their friends at least once when they're alone in the shower in bed, so that's not exactly a huge admission. And that comment makes me wonder if Josh's admission was just the same thing. And suddenly I want to know if he actually wants me or if I was just a convenient face when he was jerking off in the shower. Sure, I hope my nonchalant tone lessens the tension. But Josh stares at me, and I wish I could read his mind. He looks upset. Did I not answer with enough enthusiasm? Did the fact that I answered yes bother him? I'm a bit shaken as Josh is focusing his attention on his vodka and not looking at me at all. I just admitted I fantasized about him. Okay, next question, I grab for the bottle of wine to act as my anchor.
Speaker 4: No, I want to dare this time.
Speaker 2: He was looking down, and as he speaks, he lifts his head up and looks me directly. The eyes, the intensity, the hunger, the pure focus on me and them staggers me. I don't know what's going on, but this isn't my buddy Josh anymore. It's the Josh that is talking about anal sex and threesomes and is literally naked in front of me. I take a deep breath and realize I'm really aroused. Josh is fucking hot. I smile sweetly, hoping to bring the tension somewhat back to normal. Still, he asks for a dare, and I don't want to win out that will make him know that something is different, possibly even wrong.
Speaker 3: Okay, mister, give me a dare.
Speaker 2: Go get me another bottle of wine. Jars glances at my.
Speaker 4: Bottle that's barely half empty.
Speaker 2: I shrud, are my ears deceiving me? Is Josh really whimping out over this dare a simple one of merely procuring a bottle of wine. He gives me a quick stare and then puts his hands on the edge of the jacuzzie and lifts himself out of the water. Steam rises and rivulets of hot water dripped down his body. His cock and let me tell you, it is not a penis. It is a cock is half erect. And I can't help myself and stare. He lifts his legs and turns around, pulling himself to his feet. I watch his wet ass as he walks through the snow to the door to the cabin. His ass is firm and muscular. But what I really can't stop thinking about is his I can picture everything about it, the fact that he is mostly shaved but has a small bit of cropped hair, that it's nice and long and half erect. I can't stop myself and drop my hands between my legs. I'm buzzing and horny and wet by now I realize something shocking. I'm also totally committed to pushing things forward as much.
Speaker 3: As I can. I don't know if Josh Knight.
Speaker 2: Will make a good couple, but something deep in my soul tells me that we would, and the fact that I'm now really hot for him makes it seem like all the pieces have finally fallen into place. My only fear is going too fast and scaring him, or pushing things in a way that threatens our friendship. The fact that he may not return my feelings doesn't even cross my mind. I touch myself as I think of Josh naked and pressed against me. I shudder as I pretend my fingers are his. I can't help it laugh. Even if nothing else happens between us, I'll be masturbating about this night in the hot tub for the rest of my life. He's gone a long time, but eventually the door opens and slams closed. I make a point of not looking as Josh hands me a full uncorked bottle and slides into the water. I glance over, and before I can say anything, he slides his whole body under. His feet touched mine, and it's like an electric shock. His head emerges, water sliding down his hair and face. Running his fingers over his face, he smiles as he wipes the water away.
Speaker 4: It's fucking cold.
Speaker 2: I know, good thing we're not outside on the coldest day of a year. I hold up the bottle the haggs, I take a long drink. I lower the bottle and take a deep breath. I had decided to do something stupid. Okay, I think fair is fair. I look him in the eyes, dare Josh doesn't even wait.
Speaker 4: Take off your underwear.
Speaker 2: I had a pretty good idea that was coming after the brief situation. Okay, mister cold air makes your nipples hard, I guess you want to show. I make like I'm going to get out of the water and do a strict tease, staring at Josh the whole time.
Speaker 3: His eyes go wide.
Speaker 2: Psych I lower my body down into the waters to my chin, reaching around, I undo my bron take it off.
Speaker 3: I then reach down and slip out of my panties.
Speaker 2: I set up just enough so that Josh can't really see anything more than a bit of cleavage.
Speaker 4: Your appreciation for modesty is inspiring.
Speaker 3: I smile sweetly at him.
Speaker 4: Well, at least your appreciation for your own modesty.
Speaker 2: Okay, then let's make things even. I throw my pennies and bron the snow near Josh's underwear.
Speaker 4: You know I could almost see your breasts rise out of the water as you threw that.
Speaker 2: That's just sad. You do know there's plenty of free porn on the internet. I wink, I can't believe, I wink truth? Or dare I swear? He looks my body up and down as if he can see through the water. Dare Hugh like playing with fire? Don't you that elicits a smile. I try to think of something that will come across as in it, but is really away for me to see if I can push the possibility of physical intimacy with Josh forward. Okay, we're acting like high school freshmen, so I may as well embrace the concept. I dare you to kiss me. I tap my cheek and smile. Josh slowly slides across the water toward me, and as he does, the anticipation is making me almost shake.
Speaker 3: His knees touched mine and he leans forward.
Speaker 2: I turn my head and expose my cheek, hoping that it will be a slower step that doesn't frighten him off raising his hand. Josh puts his hand against my cheek and pushes my head around to face him. My eyes go wide as he closes the gap and kisses me softly on the lips. He holds his lips against mine. It feels amazing. Then, with a suddenness that fills me with sadness, he pulls away and slides back to his seat. I stare at him, my whole body on fire and my lip's buzzing. He doesn't say anything, but just stares at me. He wanted to kiss me on the lips, And as the realization hits me, I feel like my whole world is rocked.
Speaker 3: I somehow missed it. How could I have missed it?
Speaker 2: Josh wants me as bad as I want him.
Speaker 4: Truth or dare?
Speaker 2: His voice is calm, sexy, dare. I see his chest raise as he takes a deep breath.
Speaker 4: So we're going with high school hijinks? I nod, okay, then I won't be as provocative as you were.
Speaker 3: He tilts his head, barely suppressing a smile.
Speaker 4: I dare you to give me a hug.
Speaker 2: In any normal game of truth or dare, such a dare would be laughed at. But Josh and I are both completely naked, and the sexual tension is thicker than the steam rising off the water. I don't know where things are going to go, but I was just invited to press my naked body against Josh's.
Speaker 3: I glide through the water.
Speaker 2: I feel Josh's knees spread apart as I pull up between them. He leans forward and I press my body against his, wrapping my arms around him. There are so many feelings I can't even think. Josh's cheek rusts against mine. His firm hands are pressed against my back, pulling me into the hug. I return his hug, feeling my hands against his upper back, and the muscles that I never gave much thought to my chest is against his. The skin against skin feels amazing, and of course I feel his cock hard and pressing against my abdomen. I want to pull myself up so that I can feel it against my pussy.
Speaker 3: I need that.
Speaker 4: I dare you to touch me.
Speaker 3: I hear it, I feel it. I want to touch him.
Speaker 2: But we are best friends first, and he made a mistake. I can't not tease him about it, even as I keep the passion flowing.
Speaker 3: It's not your turn.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He sounds alarmed, like he made some huge mistake in a moment full of land mines. He attempts to pull back, but I hold him tight and won't let him.
Speaker 3: There are no land mights here.
Speaker 4: My turn.
Speaker 2: I dare you to touch me. I can't hear him, but I feel the rumble of a laugh in his chest. I let go, and he kisses me on the cheek. As he pulls back. Josh is staring in my eyes. As he touches my lips with a finger. I shudder and he slides the finger down my chin and lightly runs it from my left breast to my right, making small circles around my nipples. My breath catches with each stroke, his finger traces a line down my abdomen. I'm on my knees and the jacuzzie, and as his finger moves down, I spread my legs. I feel a light touch against my clit, and then he is running a single finger up and down the lips of my pussy. His finger is a fuse, leading to an explosion.
Speaker 3: Of pleasure everywhere it touches.
Speaker 2: He's filling me with heat and desire, running the two of his finger up and down just inside my pussy. Oh God, keep doing that. He stops and I look at him full of alarm. Do I go too far? He's stroking me. He can't possibly be having second thoughts. I'm half panicked. His eyes are full of intensity.
Speaker 4: You can't tell me what to do. It's my turn.
Speaker 2: I nod without hesitation. His touch is amazing. Yes, truth or dare. I cannot wait for his dare. I want him to dare me, to suck his cock, to ride him, to do anything he wants truth. And there's no smile, no sense of him teasing me. There's just his gorgeous blue eyes full of desire. He's my best friend. I know him better than he knows himself, and he knows me better than I know myself. I wanted to dare, but his offer of truth is too perfect. He continues to stroke my pussy, every so often, pressing against my clit. I'm breathing heavily, but I know the answer. I want the answer I need. Do you want to fuck me?
Speaker 4: Oh. Yes.
Speaker 2: For the first time, his voice sounds like he's losing control. He says it with a sense of yearning so powerful I feel it inside. I reach down and grab his cock. Truth or dare? I run my fingers up and down the shaft.
Speaker 4: Dare definitely dare.
Speaker 2: I let go of Josh's cock and stand up. His eyes take in my body. He looks like a predator ready to pounce. I lean forward and whisper in his ear, I dare you to fuck me.
Speaker 3: I don't need to say anything else.
Speaker 2: Josh is pure desire, and I'm sure he sees the same thing in me.
Speaker 3: I turn around and put my hands on the edge.
Speaker 2: Of the dracuzzie. I lean forward and thrust my ass in his direction. The water swirls around my hips and ass and tickles my clip as I look over my shoulder, a water sliding down Josh's body as he stands up as an incredible turn on. His cock cannot be any harder as it points nearly to the sky. He takes a couple of steps, and I feel his left hand on my hip and his right hand guide his cockle on my thigh and into my pussy. The feel of his hardness brushing against my skin and then pressed against my lips drives me crazy. I push back with my hips and Josh thrusts forward.
Speaker 4: You're so wet.
Speaker 3: I feel his hardness slide deep inside me. Oh, that feels so good.
Speaker 2: He starts to thrust, and the pleasure is almost overwhelming. Each thrust goes deep while the jetted water is like a vibrator on my clip. His hands are on my hips and he starts to thrust faster.
Speaker 4: You are so tight and wet. God, you feel so good.
Speaker 2: His right hand slides across my ass as he thrusts, and I feel him run his thumb down the crack of my ass. He doesn't even ask and pushes it into my ass. The feeling of his thumb in my ass while he's fucking my pussy is incredibly hot. I clutch the edge of the jacouzie harder as I look over my shoulder. I'm panting, so the words come out in between gasps and puffs of steam. You are so fucking dirty. He twirls his thumb while it's deep inside my ass. The crescendo of pleasure pushes my orgasm to the edge. My best friend is fucking me while playing with my ass.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is so fucking hot.
Speaker 4: Fuck Laura, I can't hold back. I'm coming.
Speaker 2: Josh sounds almost sad as he says it, but the fact that he's coming is a huge turn on.
Speaker 3: You better come, I dare you to come.
Speaker 2: As I say the words, I feel my own orgasm hitting the point of no return. Oh my god, Josh, don't stop. Fuck me hard. I want to come with you inside me. Josh starts to moan as I reach down and stroke my clid a few times. That does it, and my body tenses as the heat for my orgasm explodes.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, heat, yes.
Speaker 2: Josh yells out as I feel I'm thrust hard inside me and hold it. My legs start to go weak as I feel Josh's cock throb inside me. I stumble a bit as my muscles relax, overwhelmed by the pleasure, crash and waves across my body. Josh's cock slides out a bit, but he grabs my hips and holds me steady. He slowly slides out and then pushes in and repeats the move.
Speaker 3: A few times.
Speaker 2: As all I can do is focus on the intense feelings Finally, Josh pulls out and I fall into the water and back to my seat at the edge of the chracuzzie. I'm panting while he's breathing deep but hard. My breath is so hot that white steam clouds my vision. I take Josh's hand, pull it up and hold.
Speaker 3: It against my heart.
Speaker 4: Chooser, dare truth? Are you free? Dell?
Speaker 2: I take a deep breath and think it's a fair question, one that I would expect from a friend. He's thinking of our future. No, in fact, I feel like we need to make up for lost time. His face is glowing, so lots of sex, lots and lots.
Speaker 4: Of sex and our friend.
Speaker 2: I lift Josh's hand and kiss it. You'll always be my best friend. Leaning over, Josh kisses me. I hear the words I love you. And while we had said the words to each other many times over the years, is time it feels different.
Speaker 1: I'm glad. Thanks so much for listening to my podcast. I'm Roxy Callahan and my Erotic Whispers are brought to you by tenth Muse Studio.