Speaker 1: Fight out with the birds. The Eagles are in town tonight. Every high school football game imaginable is going to be played, including yours truly, will be at the Deer Park Madeerra game. Flipping the coin get things started. And the coin that will flip was given to me by Colonel brad Winstrip after twenty five years of service. He has retired, and we're going to use that coin tonight and so much more. But as we continue, Brian Entton is the senior correspondent to senior national correspondent for News Nation. He's won every award the news media can give someone, including Emmys, etc. And he was given a special assignment the last few days by News Nation and Sean Compton to go into certain battleground states and elsewhere to get the temperature of the American people on the ground. Polls are interesting. I don't trust polls anyway. Nonetheless, Brian Entton, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Brian Nton of News Nation, what was your mission as given to the last several days by Sean Compton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me, Bill. So it's actually two weeks. We're driving across the entire country bill, which is so cool. We're starting in New Jersey and we're going to work our way all the way across and end in California. It's gonna take about two weeks. We're about almost halfway in, and you know, the mission was. Look, I mean, I was just sick of following the political campaigns around. You go to the rallies on both sides. You know exactly what you're going to hear from the people. You hear the same thing over and over again. And we were like, why don't we just get out, hit the road, get on I eighty and just talk to real voters, not planned too much, and just see what real Americans think. And it's just been so cool too, just like getting out into real America and getting off the campaign trail. It's been awesome.
Speaker 3: And you get paid for this.
Speaker 1: I would love to be with a butt or too, have my employer pay me simply to travel, have some nice lunch, nice dinner, and talk to people.
Speaker 3: Not a bad gig, would you agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Someone joked with me on X and said, and you get to put all this on your expense report, because I mean, you know, we've been having cony dogs. We stop at dairy queen. We you know, get donuts everywhere, so we try to make the best of it. You know, it's been really fun.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get down to work. You had a posting the other day about New Jersey JP tries to flip state to red. I perceive in the Midwest, I love it as you know in Cincinnati, and I perceive New Jersey like New York and Connecticut lost, dysfunctional, high taxes, citizens unhappy, lots of crime, especially in and around Newark, et cetera. What did you find in New Jersey when the Republicans try to flip that state to normalcy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was interesting. In New Jersey, we really focused on suburban women because there's a lot of them outside the cities, and so we met up with a bunch of women a couple of days and a couple interesting things. You know. We met one life long Democrat who for the very first time is going to vote Republican for Trump. And the reason is parental rights. You know, she's really concerned about things happening in her kids school. You know, they've got these laws there where you know, you they can put your kid in counseling and do all sorts of stuff and they don't have to tell the parents in New Jersey, which really upsets some of these moms to the point of you know, their they're Democrats, but they're like, what is going on? Why how can this happen? Like these are our kids. So for that reason, there's there were a lot that we spoke to that said, you know, they're gonna they're gonna switch over. On the contrary, you know, there were there were some lifelong Republicans who are really fired up about the abortion issue and are considering voting Democrats for the first time. So we kind of saw it go both ways there.
Speaker 1: And in New Jersey has among the most liberal abortion laws in the country as I speak, So abortion is not on the ballot anywhere as far as a national issue, because it's a state's issue in New Jersey, by the way, much like Ohio. Ohio has uh the most liberal abortion law in the country.
Speaker 3: We voted for that.
Speaker 1: Not me, but fifty seven percent of us said that killing unborn babies is fine. From the moment of conception through birth, it's okay. And I think people vote yes or no an abortion. But there's so many gradations and so many different kinds and at what point six weeks there's a heartbeat, and can you do it at ten weeks? For Ohio went all the way up to the moment of birth, and as did New Jersey. Let's talk briefly about a report you filed in about Michigan. Now, Michigan, unlike New Jersey and Ohio, I think, is one of those battleground states. And it's a heavily unionized state. It's like Pennsylvania's heavily unionized. But also fracking is a big issue. What were the big issues in Michigan. I see you're posting about Michigan union workers still undecided tell the American people.
Speaker 2: The mission was, Yeah, it was fascinating, and you know, it's close there, and like you said, it's one of the big swing states that really is going to have an impact. So we went out to the different auto plans, which you know, you've got the UNI that have these rallies and they're behind Harris, and they want you to believe that all of the workers support Harris, and if you try to coordinate through them, it's like you kind of get a slanted view. So we decided, I said, we kind of keep it unplanned. We're like, let's go out at shift change to some of these plants, because that's when everybody comes out and goes to their cars in the parking lot and then leaves and then new people come in. So we had to sneak into the parking lot. We went to the Ford Plan just to try to get like a pulse with the regular workers, and it was interesting. A lot of them are Trump supporters, which the union doesn't really want you to know. And then there were a lot of undecided, a lot which surprised me, who said they still haven't decided. There were a couple of women we spoke to African Americans who like Harris, who said, look, I like her. I really like the idea of you know, the first black president, female president, black female president, but said, you know, at the same time, I've got five kids. I can't afford my grocery bills. I made more money when was an office. I got more overtime here at the Ford plant. And they were struggling with like not they don't really like Trump, but they were kind of leaning towards voting for him just based on their paychecks, kind.
Speaker 1: Of like who do you dislike the least or dislike the most. And I can't imagine you and I have been involved in this for a long time, but nonetheless, I can't imagine some undecided voter a few days before the election. How can you be how can you be undecided?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 2: You know you would be surprised. And I think that's one of the kind of fascinating things that's come out of this road trip is you watch the news and you think everybody's decided, there really are a lot of undecided and you know in some of these states like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and in Pennsylvania we went you know, we focused on black men because you know, Harris is having issues with them. We went to a bunch of barbershops. You know, it's not going to take that many people to possibly swing some of these states. So yeah, people are under side again. There's people that like Trump policies but don't like his personality and are still sort of wavering over you know, how they're going to go. But back to Michiganville. I don't know if you've ever been to the auto plants, just the side note. I mean, it was I'd never been. It's so cool to think that you know, you've got these Americans that I meant that are making the cars there, and they have so much pride. I mean, everybody drives a Ford that works at the Ford plant. You see just like thousands of Fords in the parking lot. It was again, it was a neat experienced politics aside just getting to do this.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a thing in the auto workers. If you work at a Ford plant or a Chevy plant, don't come in with the Honda. It's like, yeah, that does not happen. Correct, No, And we I.
Speaker 2: Luckily we've got a Ford Expedition rental that we're driving like DoD And I told my photographer, I'm like, thank god we've got this car, because I don't think they would have led us in the.
Speaker 3: Parking lot and literally now.
Speaker 1: Brian Anton of News Nation, Pennsylvania's another another terribly important state. Did you have a sense what role fracking has played because tens of thousands of jobs ancillary jobs critical in Pennsylvania, plus working staffs large numbers in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin. What was your sense of driving through Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: You know, we didn't focus much on fracking. We were really focused on the blackmail vote. That was kind of our focus, just because the polling has shown that Harris is having issues. And again, you know, people just assume in inner city Philadelphia that you know, all the African Americans are going for Harris. And we went into a couple of these barbershops. It was fascinating, and I would I mean, at least half of the men we spoke to were Trump supporters. They felt abandoned by the Democratic Party. They felt like they hadn't been investing in their communities, they were taking them for granted. And then crime, I mean, crime is I don't know if you've been to Philly lately, Bill, they're homeless people everywhere. There's these motorcycle gangs driving around. I mean, it feels lawless in a lot of areas. And in some of these places where these barbershops that you know, they get broken into over and over again. It's a real problem, and they're just like, you know, they believe that Trump is the one who's going to crack down on it.
Speaker 1: So quality of life. I was in Philadelphia one time, and this was like ten years ago. It was somewhat functional and practically, and you've been in many more American large American cities than I've been recently, and I would think that homelessness and motorcycle gangs, especially illegal immigrants, and crime and the cost of insurance. Many of these small black businesses can't afford insurance because it's through the roof and the fact that taxes are high, protection is low, especially among women. Did you hear much, Brian about a big issue that Democrats want to run on again, which is abortion, which is the killing of unborn babies. Was that brought up by anyone that you spoke.
Speaker 2: With, you know, in silly I would say the crime was the bigger issue, and you hit the nail on the head. I mean, it impacts the minority areas more, and you know, they've got these businesses that are getting broken into over and over again. So that was that seemed to be the bigger issue right in the inner city there. Trying to think back to what some of the folks were telling us, just I mean, you know, it's hard to live there in some of the areas when you know you've got people throwing rocks through your window, coming in, grabbing your cat, you know, your register with your cash, you got home with people that camp out outside your your business, and then your customers don't want to come in, and the police are so busy in the short staff that if you call, they're not going to come because you've got a homeless person outside. They're dealing with murders and stuff. So that seemed to be more of the concern right there in the inner city.
Speaker 1: Brian Anton. The issue of Donald Trump. Some said, why did the trump Ster go to a barber shop in the Bronx in New York? And that is exactly the kind of hand to hand, eyeball to eyeball contact that Donald Trump is wonderful with. And I watch repeatedly on one of your competitors, Fox News, about him sitting there, and I know that Cuomo also dealt with it, as that Leland vintert about hand to hand, eye to eye going in there. That angered many Democrats because I dare Donald Trump to go into the black community and sit down. And is the reaction that you saw with Cuomo and vittered in the black barbershop similar to the kind of reaction you got in Philadelphia that we'd love to have Donald Trump come in here and sit with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think again, the reason I'm so glad we did this series. Is because when you watch the news and you see the people on the extreme on either side, it looks so divisive and it looks like everyone on the right hates Harris and everyone on the left hates Trump, and that it's just this just combative, you know, they want to beat him up, and you go out into just talking to regular people. I just don't think it's that extreme. Like I don't think people think that like Trump is an awful guy the people in the middle, you know, and and same for Harrit. So you know, like when you it's like, oh my gosh, Trump went in the barbershop, how crazy is this? Like I mean when we went to the barbershop in Philly, half the the African American men were voting for Trump. I would say maybe more than half. So I think it's sort of this picture that you get when you watch the mainstream news. They want you to think that it's more divisive than it really is. Like most of these Americans we're talking to are just trying to afford daycare for their kid. They're just want a bigger paycheck. They just want to feel like when they call nine to one one the police are going to come, you know.
Speaker 3: And that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: It does not happen that the police say, well, deal with it yourself, and that is so you pay so much in taxes, rules and regulations, and they're hit nine to one one saying, hey, I got two homeless guys, I'm jostling my patrons, or there's a rock through my window, which is a disaster.
Speaker 3: You alc like, there's no big deal.
Speaker 1: But if you've had your car broken into, and you have to deal with your car being broken into. Here in Cincinnati, there was a report last night that there were hundreds of car break ins and a part of the city of Cincinnati, which is a regular event, and the place generally don't show up because car break ins are no big deal. But when your window is shattered or your car a Hyundai or a Kia is stolen to an individual, that is a really big deal, and the place aren't responding in many big cities, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. And in Philly, like we went to this little macaroni shop downtown at these two women own really just a cute little place, you know, and it's very popular. People love their macaroni, and they have had their window broken two or three times in the front like a big storefront window, and it's just these two women. It's a small business. Like that's a really big deal. It's very expensive to fix those big windows in the front. And like you said, I mean, you might just hear that, oh they had a broken window, But think about it. If you have a small business they pay a couple of employees, you know, they're not making a lot of money. That really sets them back, and it also just makes them feel unsafe there, you know, and that no one really cares all right.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, in Ohio, we have a big Senate race between Bernie Marino and Shared Brown. I would anticipate that unless something dramatic occurs, that the Republicans are going to seize control of the Senate with fifty one votes because of Montana and West Virginia. But if this race flips and then it's completely different, and the only ads being run by Shared Brown is against Bernie Marino. On abortion in Ohio, which we voted, as I said a year ago, to have the most liberal, much more liberal than Roe versus Wade, and we voted fifty seven percent to allow abortion up through birth. But that's still a big issue in Ohio. According to Shared Brown, I sense among voters it is not that big of an issue because other ones take presidents. What did you sense about the race between Bernie Marino and Shared Brown and the issues?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, it was interesting me. You would know way more about Ohio than me. We made two a couple of stops we drove through the state. There were some Republicans we met who were big Trump supporters who seemed to still like Brown, which I thought was interesting, Like felt like he was looking out for Ohians in a sense. Right, Just a bigger picture of Ohio that we focused on was and I don't think a lot of people remember. I mean then it was a really big swing state, you know, so twenty twenty and that there's been this shift there, right, So there were a lot more Democrats in Ohio just what five six years ago? I mean it was like a Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina. You guys weren't play And it's almost like Florida because I'm from Florida. You know, it used to be the same here and it's really gone much more red.
Speaker 1: It used to be Iowa, Ohio and Florida. Those were the swing states. In fact, no repat publican president in history other than Donald Trump one Iowa, Ohio and Florida and lost the general election. But now as American society advances, are regrades one way or another. Uh now the swing states are different. One of the next few days, next few days. Where are you going the next few days?
Speaker 3: Brianan.
Speaker 2: By the way, we went to Center of the World. Have you ever heard of this place outside Cleveland. It's like this little town that they call the center of the world. Just thinking about it. We passed through there. That was cool. So that was the cool part of Ohio. Next few days, so we're doing Omaha, the Blue Dot district there in Omaha that could be really pivotal. And then we're just working our way across. We're going to go through We're going to go through Utah, We're going to end up in California. We're going to Nevada of course stake swing Steak and to talk to Latinos there. So it's like I said, I mean, I can't complain right now. You know, it's pretty cool. It's people don't realize how cool America is. When you drive across the stay the old and I know your friends are Sean Compton. The only thing I might need your help with, that's my boss, Bill, is I've been blowing through these tolls like it's nobody's business. This this rental does not have a transponder, and you just I mean, I'm gonna have bills from every state. I don't know how much it's gonna be, but I might need your help on that.
Speaker 1: Well, keep your keep your receipts, and I will guarantee you your boss and my friend Sean Compton will pay for those tolls.
Speaker 3: What a job you have. Keep going.
Speaker 1: Maybe next Sunday or maybe the next few days. I'll check with you to see what's going on with Brian Nton. When you get on the ground and talk to Americans, what a great country we have. And when you watch most of the media, it's an awful place, but uh won and you get out there among the real people, it's fabulous. And once again, Brian Nton, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. With your permission, we'll do it again.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brian, Thank you, Bill, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: God bless America. Let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: So if the truth doesn't work, dissuade typical voters that something else is more important, and forget what's relevant in your life and call somebody a fast call somebody hitler, I call somebody a Nazi and pretend as if abortion is on the ballot when it isn't trick people into believing lies because the truth doesn't work. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham News. Next, that's your Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW on a high.
Speaker 3: School football going on tonight.
Speaker 1: The big game, of course, is Madeira the Mustangs at Deer Park, and I'll be there to help Greg Euster and his mother Chris Euster, welcome the Mustangs to the home of the park. Many other games, will Cole Rain actually win a football game? Segment says yes, I say no. And of course the Bengals on Sunday, that's you bigger than Montana. As far as the Bengals' ability this year to do anything, they can't get back to four and four. Then they have coming up the Ravens in a couple of weeks. We'll see what happens in Baltimore. They look impregnable, but we'll see what happens. Plus Saturday, a lot of college sports going on Plus the World Series tonight. Will the Reds ever be in the World Series again in my lifetime or Sean McMahon's lifetime, I'm not so sure. We'll see what happens. But until then, have you noticed that is the election draws nigh? What now about eleven days away that the shrill national media and the National Democratic Party gets worse with more insane talking points? It is ugly. The New York Times, the Washington Post runs the story. It is quickly picked up by ABC, NBCCBS and national media to run on their various platforms, and then the messages are sent through radio, ABC, NBCCBS to local affiliates all over the country, and then comments are asked about this story about Donald Trump. It's all bad, by the way, Ninety percent or more of the stories about Trump are negative, ninety percent of the stories about Kamala Harris are positive. And then the experts come on and then that issue is recycled for several days. Like what General John Kelly said about Donald Trump, which he said in a book in twenty twenty two, about two and a half years ago, said the same thing, but every news cycle we have to have more defamations against Donald Trump true or not.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 1: The news media machine, which is the Democratic Party and the national media, continues to reverberate the story like a B B and an empty railroad box car insane talking points. Right now, the New York Times er Brian Combsay has it at forty eight forty eight. Sienna also has it at forty seven forty seven. In other words, Kamala Harris is losing. She needs to win the popular vote by at least four percentage points to have a chance. And the seven battleground states, if it's a tide nationally, that means she loses going away, and it's going to be a landslide, an absolute landslide for Donald Trump. And of course the fourth estate, the bureaucracy, the regulators, the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, and all the rest can't stand that. And of course those in charge of politics in Washington are going to come up with new and new attack lines of Donald Trump, hoping one of them stick. Up to this point, things haven't stuck so well. That's why the polls are forty seven forty seven or forty eight forty eight. You might recall that at the convention in August seems like a lifetime ago. Donald Trump and Jady Vance were weird. Weird expressed by Tim Waltz, who's the definition of weird. That didn't work, and there was genuinely odd behavior, some of which has come out, most of it has not about Tim Waltz who began weird. Tim Waltz talking about weird, And of course the first Gentleman, Doug em Hoff parrot at the company line, which is weird that Donald Trump and Jada Vans were weird. Doug m Hoff, the stories about him are unbelievable, the second Gentleman, and when Scott Jennings and others tried to express a few thoughts about him on CNN, he was quickly shut off, shut down. Don't say that Doug m Off, the second Gentleman, slapped a woman. There's other instances of domestic violence that Doug am Off, the second Gentleman, has made against women. And lastly, of course, he knocked up the babysitter, impregnated the nanny, and she shall we say, terminated the pregnancy, in other words, killed her unborn baby of Doug am Off. So weird didn't really work when you look at the policies at Kamala Harris and some of her behavior getting started in politics. They quickly said, Okay, we can't use weird, Let's try something else, and the media trumpeted a course that Donald Trump is exhausted, that Donald Trump is senile, and Donald Trump is confused. Number two, can we sell that one? So NBCCBS, ABC News rand stories about Donald Trump being exhausted and that he's senile and he's weird. Well, that didn't work. They saw Donald Trump having three to four news conferences and appearances a day, many other interviews, and voters know that the workdays of the younger Harris, a younger she just turned sixty years old, been in politics about thirty five years, had far shorter and fewer interviews and interactions than Donald Trump in some days. Kamala Harris doesn't work at all. All right, weird didn't work. Exhausted Donald Trump. That didn't work.
Speaker 3: Let's try something else. Now they're onto.
Speaker 1: This was the John Kelly incident from two and a half years ago in which a former Discarnold employee said that Donald Trump has fascist tendencies. So that is now shall we say, metastasized into the news media talking about Joe about Joe Biden being a great guy. He's not confused Sharper's attack. You might recall the interviews that Kamala Harris had asking her when did you first know that Joe Biden was confused? Was it before or after the June twenty seventh debate. Then they jumped on a course to Donald Trump, and I guess shady advance being authoritative and maybe bold and vibrant and maybe a fascist and a dictator unfit for office. Now it's unfit for office. He's a dictator, he's a fascist. But this has not stopped the Kamala Harris campaign from bleeding hemorrhaging for a variety of other reasons. Number One, the fascist element of this campaign are the Democrats. They're the ones weaponizing government against their political opponents.
Speaker 3: They're the ones with a hit list.
Speaker 1: They're the ones with a not a to do list, but a revenge tour that they largely have executed, beginning with the President of the United States going after Donald Trump and four different jurisdictions coordinated in Washington. As Nathan Wade meets with White House counsel he's the boyfriend of Willis. And then you have also number three, a guy named Matthew Colangelo of the DOJ under Biden heading toward New York City to prosecute Donald Trump. So on one hand, you have a choice of two anesthetical visions for America. To them, one vision is the vision of Donald Trump. The other is Kamala Harris, who's on the left side of the politics of San Francisco. There's not much room out there left on San Francisco, but Kamala Harris occupies it. And about Donald Trump his record. For four years, we largely had border security. There was not one major war abroad, it didn't happen. There was calm in the Middle East under Donald Trump. In fact, the Abraham Accord's about to be implemented would have heard Iran. That's why they told Hesble and Amas to attack Israel. There was a deterred and deferred Russia. In China. There was low or non existent inflation under Donald Trump. Low interest rates. How many of us called McKinley mortgage and financed our houses at three and four percent. There was lower crime until the George Floyd riots and the major cities controlled by the Democrats. We had lower taxes and more money going into the treasury because there was more economic activity. We had a strong de turned military built back up, and opposition to mandatory mandatory EV mandates. And if you want to have an EV, have had a great but it should not be mandated. And we did not have biological males competing in women's sports, did not have a woke di agenda under Donald Trump, and the Middle East was calm, as was the Ukraine. Is any of that true under Joe Binding Kamala Harris absolutely not. Harris herself knows that the last four years had been an abject failure, and if the media actually covered the failure, she wouldn't be at about a thirty percent. But the media is in the business of protecting Democrats and hurting Republicans, especially Donald Trump, because the last four years have been a terrible failure. That's why she's almost shed any discussion of the greatness of the past four years. Policies she embraced very much in her adult life and she implemented in California, which destroyed San Francisco, take a look at it, and for the last four years helped to destroy the middle class in this country. Suddenly, in the last sixty days, Harris has completely flipped and flopped. She's not now in favor of defunding the police, which, of course she said for all of our adult life, we need to reimagine police. Now she said, ah, don't defund the police. She said for years that the border fence was a middle evil vanity project of Donald Trump and that the defense, if defense is fourteen feet tall. Tim Waltz said I'll buy a six foot ladder to get more legals in the country. But now she changed, having now wanting to support police in the military, she now says, we need better border security. How about that, Well, you've led in twenty million illegal aliens pouring across the southern border, and look into my right there's tens of thousands in caravans coming out of Central America pouring into this country before Trump's inaugural in January the twentieth, and Harris Bragg's now about fossil fuel energy production. She's spent all of her adult life eliminating fracking, getting rid of pipelines, no more oil exploration, get rid of it all. But now she says, you know what, we need more fossil fuel production. She's not in favor now of banning fracking, but increasing She's not against the Defense Department, She's now in favor of it. In fact, there are several endangered Democratic US senators like Shared Brown. Shared Brown is running commercials talking about cooperate with Donald Trump. If he's such a fascist, is such a danger. How come several Democratic US senators in trouble are running commercials applauding themselves for working with Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: What? How's that possible? Can't be true? But it is.
Speaker 1: We all have a memory. We all recall that Kamala Harris bragged about the violent demonstrations and riots of twenty twenty that killed thirty four people, two billion in property damage, took down tens of thousands of small business owners, and the George Floyd riots injured or killed fifteen hundred cops, and that the unrest she calls should not stop. This is Kamala Harris said, should not stop. While drumming up support to bail out jailed violent protesters in Minneapolis, she went on National TV Kamala Harrison said these quote protests should not stop until their demands are met, as she raised money to bail out of jail in Minneapolis burglars, rapists, arsonist and thieves. So the slur against Donald Trump as a fascist is not resonating. It doesn't work any more than weird worked or exhaustive worked. Now it's on the fascism and John Kelly hasn't worked. The Obama and Biden Harris administrations have weaponized the CIA, the FBI, and the DOJ to go after their political opponents.
Speaker 3: The list is long.
Speaker 1: I've read them the other day of all the criminal actions filed against Trump administration officials to shut down the opposition, unbelievable. And by the way, Trump did not coordinate any of those activities. Talk about the revenge tour and the enemy's list. The Democrats haven't an enemies list, and they implemented it. Dozens and dozens of Trump's supporters and Trump officeholders were besieged with law suits and criminal indictments by the Biden Harris administration. That is called law fare prosecution. They are doing what they accused Donald Trump maybe of doing later on, which is unbelievable. And now Donald Trump, according to the Democrats, should not be on the ballots in Colorado or New Hampshire. They try to remove him from the ballots until the Supreme Court stepped in and said you can't do that. It's not Donald Trump, the authoritative one who wants to pack the US Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Those are the Democrats.
Speaker 1: It's not Donald Trump who wants to seek illegal means of destroying the electoral college. They have one party rule. Now, that'd be the Democrats. It's not Donald Trump demanding to end the Senate filibuster, very authoritative kind of ideas. No, those are the Democrats. And it's not Donald Trump who wants to create two more blue states would give us a four more partisan left wing Senate seats out of Puerto Rico and Washington, d C. So talk about fascism and one party rule. That's exactly what the Democrats have and the major cities of this country. And how do they look. It's not that Trumpster wanting to pack the Supreme Court, investigate his political opponents, seeking ways of destroying the electoral college, demanding the end of the Senate filibus that to pass whatever they want to pass and get four more US senators out of Puerto Rico and Washington DC. Those are all the Democrats. So you know, and I know that when a party engages in these extra judicial means and want to have one party rule in Washington, d C. As they have in every major city in this country. The way to get that done is through fascist means. So accuse Donald Trump the Republicans of engaging in your behavior. Is it going to work with you as an American?
Speaker 3: I hope not. Let's continue.
Speaker 1: Line becomes available five one, three, seven four nine, seven thousand pounds, seven hundred and by the way, coming up in about ten minutes or so, is an expert on energy production, lithium batteries and more. His name is Frank Lessay. He's coming with receipts of what the Democrats want to do ordering you. There are many Americans who love evs. If you like an EV and in one on, go get it, get it done. My problem is a mandate requiring through Washington that is called fascist for you to buy a certain product. Let's continue. You got me all fired up now. Bill Cunningham with you every day your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred wautom.
Speaker 3: Someday the apes will rise.
Speaker 1: Up in someone like Frank Lessay, who's the president of Truth and Energy and Climate.
Speaker 3: I like to do it.
Speaker 1: He's a former Wisconsin state senator and He's written a great column that's available at many other places, many places including the Washington Times, and Frank Lisey, welcome to the Bill Cunningham showing first of all, can I don't know if you saw all the presentations by the Ward Salad also known as Kamala Harris, but nonetheless she is doubling and tripling down on the so called Green New Deal, spending more money. There's going to be more solar panels, there's going to be more windmills all over Hell's half Acre. And your recent op ed in the Washington Times laid out the problems as we are technologically right now. Maybe in ten years we'll have di lithium crystals from Jean Luke Picard. But until then we have to deal with reality. So can you tell the American people the essence of your op ed in the Washington Times about electrical buses, electrical tanks much less other evs.
Speaker 3: Give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're spending literally billions of dollars nine or ten billion dollars on subsidizing from the federal level electric vehicles and electric buses. And these electric buses cost literally four times more, so you could buy four times more bus natural gas or diesel buses that are great options that served us for a century and they're forcing this transition. But these electric buses are not ready for prime time. They have a lot of different problems with them. So they're auto service. They have to come back in and spend a time of sometimes hours being recharged after the morning run when it's really cold, or if they live in a hilly area like West Virginia for instance, and it's cold, they get very very poor distances from their batteries and they can't charge them all at the same time as well, because they draw so much power from the electric grid that they have to take turns charging them. So there's a lot of different problems. And now the buses, and I've talked with someone and it's in the article from the Fairfax Virginia and their experience as a bus driver with electric buses, and they have one bus that they've had a year that's it's been off the road more than it's been on the road. They have one that they've had for about six months that isn't working at all. Maryland has just gone back. One of the Maryland districts has gone back and purchased a lot of diesel buses after buying literally dozens of electric buses because they're finding they aren't serving their citizens. So that's one aspect of it. So we're spending money we don't have, adding to our national deficit of thirty five trillion dollars. And then most of the components of the batteries are made in China. More than eighty percent are made in China, process in China controlled by the Chinese. So we're spending our money subsidizing something that costs four times more and sending a chunk of that to China to help them grow their economy and their military. It's not helping us at all. That's one major aspect.
Speaker 2: In the front end.
Speaker 4: The second part, and it isn't really covered in the article, is that buses, after they've served their decade or twelve years in service to American citizens are often sold to diesel and natural gas buses are so to the private sector because the diesel engine get three or four hundred thousand miles and they serve decades in the private sector or in third world countries. But these electric buses won't have hardly any value at the end of their time because third world. Countries don't have the electric grid to support them, can't spend five to ten thirty thousand dollars getting a hookup to the electric grid. And in the private sector, who wants to buy a twelve year old electric bus that the battery might fail on any time.
Speaker 1: We're leaving a side for the moment, the fires and the dangers of operating an electric bus. But on that issue, not prepared. When you speak to small town America about literally thousands of Haitians, Venezuelans or Mauritanians coming into their small town, disrupting every aspect in human life, not prepared. Also not prepared as our electrical grid. What's happening in Cuba is a precursor to what's happening now in Texas and California, and which the power grid is overburdened. Are Our power grid is not coined, not created to handle the extra flow. So instead of having hybrid vehicles which the electricity is produced by the turning of the wheels and doesn't go to the power grid at all, the Biden administration accelerated the use of the power grid to charge up EV's and the power grid is not even close to being available to do it, So they're pumping more and more evs into the marketplace when the power grid can handle it, which means our expenses are skyrocketing. What kind of power grid do we have like in California, Texas, Ohio that can you tell the American people that the power grid cannot handle EV's as they're presently configured much less than one or two years. If Kamala Harris wins and demands more ev use, is the power grid capable of producing more electricity? I'm told that with AI and et cetera, that every year for the next ten years, we're going to have about a ten percent increase demand on the power grid when the power grid.
Speaker 3: Can handle it. Can you explain that to the American people?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the AI data centers. An AI chip uses ten times more energy than a regular chip. So these and they're building one in the community. I live in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, and Microsoft is building a two square mile data center that's going to use huge amounts of electricity. They're going to need to build another natural gas plant justice service the demand from this AI data center, and they want to build hundreds of these across the country. And at the same time, the Biden administration Biden Harris are trying to close down our coal plants. Meanwhile, China's building hundreds of them and gets fifty six percent of all their energy from coal, and they want to close these down. Two three years ago they produced twenty percent of electricity. Now it's sixteen percent. They're being displaced by part time wind and solar they produce. Each of them produce energy only about thirty percent of the time or less. You can't run a full time electric grid on part time sources. We can look to Germany, Denmark, and the United Kingdom, all further along on this wind and solar fantasy land. Because it's truly fantasy land. It's very expensive and this is going to be our future unless we don't change directions. And you need to change directions in November. We need Trump and we need others who think like them in Congress so we can change directions. But the Denmark, Germany and the UK, their citizens are paying three times the electric rates that Americans are. Our average electric rate is one third the cost of what they're paying in those countries. It's causing industrial decline there and it's also when you pay more for your gas and electricity. You then don't have as much money to spend on your other priorities, and those businesses and people and the employees who work in them have less in spend less. It's really a huge drag on our economy. So we have inflation caused by the overspending, adding to our national deficit, adding to our trillion dollar annual interest payment on that. We're helping China, and we're harming ourselves with more expensive electricity and an unreliable electric grid, and we really can't afford it. This is a watershed election. We're going to choose some directions and Kamala Harris is going to continue to biden policies and make them even worse. She's going to even worse and farther and more extreme than this. And we've been lied to. That's why you should get my book Climate Energy Lives, available on Amazon. Climate Energy lies expensive, dangerous, and destructive because they are and we've been lied to about it. The wind and solar are going to make our electric electric costs go down, but everybody knows by now that their electric rates keep going up and up and up, and as we add more wind and solar, they're going to keep going up, folks, and it's borrowed money that we don't have to make our electricity prices even higher. It's really crazy world. It's very bad policy. And as John Kerry the climates are said, it doesn't matter if the United States gets to net zero and CO two, by the way, isn't a pollutant. It doesn't matter because China, India, and the rest of the world are producing far more pollution and far more CO two emissions than we are.
Speaker 1: So in addition to evs, electric buses, that proposed electric tanks number one is going to explode our deficit even more. Number two, average Americans like you and I and Tony Bender are going to pay a whole lot more money for electric Number three it emboldens and gives money to China, which are building coal fired power plants like crazy in India. And number four, which we haven't talked to, is the number of small, little black kids in Africa being killed in lithium minds and cobalt minds. That I thought the liberals cared about those kinds of issues.
Speaker 3: I know I do.
Speaker 1: And fifthly, think about what's happening to the mammal population in the coastlines when you have these huge turbines killing dolphin and killing the whales, which I thought liberals not were sacred creatures. Just on the issue of what's happening to get the materials for the evs. Can you tell the American people the horrible conditions and elsewhere that's happening in Africa to get the materials that are put together and by China and then sold back to us. Tell the American people what's happened to the Congolese, those black kids being killed in the mines.
Speaker 4: Like we labeled blood diamonds from the similar conditions from small African kids being killed in mines for blood diamonds. We should be calling it blood cobalt. And every electric vehicle, every electric battery, including your cell phone, has blood cobalts in it. And I say that because they literally have tens of thousands of kids as young as eight years old, maybe even younger, that are working in horrendous conditions. They are dying, they are getting killed in the process. They're shortening their lives doing this. And the Chinese then take that cobalt from Congo and Africa, they make it to China where they process it with almost no environmental protections at all, and it uses acids and caustic chemicals and produces a lot of waste in that process, and then they dump that in the rivers that eventually go to the ocean or into the ground. And they're the low cost provider because they're using cheap coal energy, low cost labor, and in some cases they have about a million people that many people are calling slave labor. They aren't paying them, they haven't been for work camps in prisons. And then they also have very few environmental laws so they can be the low cost provider. They're now going to eat our launch on electric vehicles. They are benefiting from this while we are being harmed from this, and we haven't even talked about, as you mentioned earlier, the chances of electrical fires. We had a brand new fire station in Germany burned down because they're electric vehicle caught on fire and burned the whole place down. They had a car in South Korea. They're looking at a law and now and not a lot home on parking garages electric vehicles because once spontaneously combusted at night, it wasn't even plugged in and it lit up and it damaged one hundred and forty vehicles and told of forty more and they had to evacuate thement Our apartment complex. This is going on all over the world, and in Florida where they just had the hurricanes. And by the way, hurricanes are not more frequent, not stronger than they used to be. That's another one of the climate Wise the nineteen forties were the most active active decades for hurricanes in the United States, where we had twenty four landfalling hurricanes and ten Category five hurricanes, and just a short period ago from two thousand and four to twenty and sixteen, we had no landfalling hurricanes in the United States at all. But yet they tell us it's climate change and we're getting more of them, when in fact we aren't. So they're lying to us on that, they're lying to us on the energy policy, that they're using the climate change issue to drive horrendous for American energy policy. And now they're atacks our food supply talking about methane and nitrous oxide, which are itty bitty type parts of the atmosphere that have very little effect on global warming, and in fact they'll double over two hundred and seven years, and they'll still be itty bitty parts of the atmosphere, so that they're on purpose attacking our energy and food supply, trying to make them more expensive and unreliable, so that eventually I think they canterration them and control all of us, because if you can control energy and food, they have total control over all of us.
Speaker 1: In the CNN town hall, meaning Kamala Harris against double down on electric vehicles, et cetera. When I saw the movie Blood Diamonds with Leo DiCaprio, there was a movement immediately to make sure that every diamond on some woman's hand or in her ears on a necklace was not a blood diamond. You talk about blood diamonds on steroids, that is the lithium batteries, but where they come from, and there's no media coverage of the mines the Congo that produces lithium. You won't find sixty minutes traveling to Africa. You won't find sixty minutes going to the southern border and talk about fentanyl and little girls being raped, thousands of rapes every day on the Southern border because of the policies of Kamala Harris. Why won't the mainstream media follow this out Anderson Cooper. Someone should say to her, look what's happening in the Congo to these children. I thought that would be important to a liberal. Why isn't it covered.
Speaker 4: The mainstream media is a branch and a supporter of the Democrat Party, and the Democrat Party has been taken over by leftists. They no longer represent working people at all. They're screwing the working people because you can't afford things in life. And we all know that when you go to the grocery store, see your electric bill, or your mortgage or your rent payment. They're making it unaffordable for regular people. Of the mainstream media is propping them up and wanting to keep them in power. Why are they doing it? They are getting literally on the climate issue. They're getting tens of millions of dollars across all of them, including the MPR, from climate interests and from so called green groups who are getting money from communist China. They're getting money from communist China. They're getting money from the green industrial machine that is paid for with our tax dollars, huge, huge subsidies. If we stop those subsidies, the wind and solar would die, the batteries would stuff take a normal place in the marketplace. They have a normal place, but they're being forced upon us by the government through subsidies and through heavy regulations that cost all of us more. But your question, mainstream media is working for the Democrats, and you can look at it through this election and it's amazing. They've given almost nearly negative coverage to Trump and nearly all positive coverage to Kamala. And Kamala just talks word salid and doesn't answer issues, and she's flipplop back and forth. Was for cracking, was against cracking, one to end all oil and everything else, then she was for it, Now she's against it again. And all the green groups incluting ones that wouldn't endorse and didn't endure Adorse Biden have endorsed Kamala Harris. Well, she doesn't really talk about this stuff very much. What if they know that we don't know? Uh she is. The Biden Harris administration will be far worse under a Kamala Harris. We can't afford Kamala nomics.
Speaker 1: Well, if she wins, she will double down on steroids. The ev revolution that will cost average Americans thousands of dollars more a year is going to kill more African kids, is going to enrich China, is going to cause more fires. But anyway, we got to go frank Les. This has been wonderful. What is your website? If any if people need more information, let's get these ideas in the heads of people before they vote.
Speaker 3: What is your website?
Speaker 4: Truth in Energy and Climate, Truthanenergyanclimate dot com. We try to take the complicated world of climate and energy and turn it into understandable articles and news sources with source to the data that supports them so people can understand it. We also have a weekly Energy and newsletter E Newsletter that I would recommend people sign up for because we'll give you the other perspective and give you little covered stories about what's really going on with energy and climate, and because it is so important and there's so much misinformation. Also by my book Climate Energy Lies on Amazon dot com or visit Truth and Energy and Climate dot com. And I appreciate you all listening. These are really important issues and we need to get more educated on it because we are being propagandized like they did to the German people before World War Two. They are telling us misinformation and outright lies on purpose. To do some bad things to us.
Speaker 1: Policies should not be based upon lies and misinformation. Frank Lese once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Frank Hey, thank you for having me on. Folks, gig it out and vote in November and get your friends who think like you to vote as well.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with the more. Frank, thank you, Let's continue. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: It'll be a thank you.
Speaker 5: You know, I landed on number fourteen. I didn't get all the way across at This motorcycle is the finest machine in the world as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: It broke in half, but it held me up.
Speaker 5: And all I can say is thanks to number one, Thanks to Harley Davidson.
Speaker 2: You've been so.
Speaker 3: Good to me through the years.
Speaker 5: I would like to tell all of you something though, that I want you to take on a serious thought. You saw this motorcycle with the front end high in the air, and if a man is a real professional, he has to realize that he cannot go beyond the point of no return. And a motorcycle is not an airplane. It doesn't have wings on it. I am going to continue to perform throughout this country and throughout the world with my sons, and I that I'll be successful at joining it. But as far as I'm concerned, I have jumped far enough.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 5: I'm going to walk away from here with you, and I hope to come back and see you here at King's Island again, and I hope to walk back and walk away again for year after year after year, and I feel at.
Speaker 3: Being a professional. That's what I'm going to do. Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Yet I'm broadcasting you.
Speaker 7: By God, I'm saying there it is Evil Canevl Kings Island, nineteen seventy five. Forty nine years ago, Willie October the twenty fifth, nineteen seventy five, Evil Canevil makes history jumping fourteen greyhound buses. Although he hit the back tire hit the fourteenth, wasn't too happy. We'll count that at King's Island the last jump of his illustrious career. Forty nine years ago. Today, I asked ever ratings for ABC Sports Wide World of Sports.
Speaker 3: Ever, where were you and King?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Probably sitting at home watching that And then years after that Trump he had Evil canievel on I vaguely recall the sumpster with Evil can Eel incredible to meet him and sit there. They said, I'm gonna I'll go an hour. They went about two and a half hours. He went over every jump, every bone in his body that was broken, everyone in his entire career. It was incredible that Trump he interviewed him.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're to meet a guy like that. Meet a guy like that.
Speaker 7: I mean he had a head of hair that went straight up, looked like Buster Poindexter.
Speaker 5: Hot.
Speaker 8: He's hot.
Speaker 7: I'm standing there waiting for him at three at four Street, and I'm thinking that's four Street. If that's not Evil Canievil walking across the street at fourth and Vine, it's his.
Speaker 3: It's his twin brothers. When you said, did you address him as evil or all myself? He says, He says, show the way, Show the way. How about this?
Speaker 1: Former model says Trump groped her in front of her boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein, which her boyfriend is Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety three. Some I I just remembered, just happened to it.
Speaker 1: But you're you're dating and living with Jeffrey Epstein, and you complained thirty one years later that Donald Trump touched my boobies and c and I don't get it. CNN says this is the octobers of Brox. Oh, okay, I don't think he was the first one when you maybe they had a jump he was, He's she's living with Jeffrey Epstein. Oh boy, Do I believe her?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Do I not believe or?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, I don't believe it. I don't know Is it relevant? A?
Speaker 1: Why does this have to do with anything about governing? I'm not groping her. Oh I'm sorry he touched my boobies in nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 7: Will he the student reporters approach service of your local teme star heating get air conditioning dealers star quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven h E A T spot.
Speaker 1: I think she says that Trump broke me in front of my boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: Is some sort of weird, twisted game. Now do I believe her?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Do I disbelieve her?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Is it relevant?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: How many boobs have you touched in appropriately? What about you can't?
Speaker 7: Sir? We also want to thank Willie Lear's Prime Market. You're for the fin for our lunch today. Finance meets trust Lear's Prime Market. Uh, full catering service located right there in beautiful downtown Milford Learsprime dot com.
Speaker 1: And she admits, by the way, being a Kamala Harris supporter, of course, and if Trump says anything about this, you'll be sued for defamation of her character. So the trump'ster said, I have living She's living with Jeffrey Epstein at the time.
Speaker 3: That defamation of character enough.
Speaker 1: If I was a guy, that wouldn't be my number one choice for a boyfriend would be Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 7: Baseball Willie World Series Game one tonight in Los Angeles Yankees and Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 3: Game time is eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: High school football Tonight action in Ohio and Kentucky in the first round of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: What's the Big Who's your state? In Indiana? What's the Big One? Coverage begins at six High school.
Speaker 7: Football Tonight show on ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. What's the Big One? Maderra the Deer Park. Now, I spoke Battle of Springfield twip. What I want to do now is put some meat on the bones.
Speaker 1: Chris Euster on the Board of Education hooked up with Matthew twenty five Ministries.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they have a bus.
Speaker 1: Okay, they want to fill it up with bottled water at the Deer Park game between three o'clock and seven o'clock.
Speaker 3: Okay, fill it up with bottled water, and.
Speaker 1: Man through twenty five Ministry is gonna drive it to North Carolina to give water those people that are still hurting.
Speaker 7: Excellent, not bad, not bad, a fine American. If you don't go to the game, sends some water.
Speaker 1: Over, water over, get some water, and then the bus is going to leave the driving to us and get the held down to North Carolina because of Deer Park High School and Madeira and segment.
Speaker 3: I have in my hand now to give to you.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: Can you take that out of the wrapper?
Speaker 7: That is the coin tonight that's gonna be used for the I'm gonna do the coin toss at the game.
Speaker 1: Look at that coin, and I will give that coin to the winning player who wins the coin toss. One side will be heads, one will be tails. It'll be called by Madeira. That is the coin of Colonel Winstrip.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: How about that? That is unbelievable, Andy Mack. So there it is.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna bring that coin with me tonight and give it to the winning team and heads and tails to decide it, and that'll be in the possession. I'm sure Congressman Winstrip would not mine. And so Brads giving me this coin, and I'm gonna give it to either my dear or deer Park, the boy that calls the right side. And with your permission, segment, I'm gonna have the American Eagle as the heads. And his service to the nation is the tables.
Speaker 3: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 7: Brad Winstrip will be quite happy. Please continue college football tomorrow night, Willie. Those Cincinnati Bearcats are on the road up against Colorado and prime time Dion Sanders nine fifteen with the pregame shows tomorrow at eight pm.
Speaker 1: How about this segment, Moe and Tony, We're gonna do the game and Colorado get done at what time? About one am, give or take yet, and they fly back and arrive in CBG about seven or seven thirty am. Then they're on with ken Brew at nine am from the Holy Grail. They better not drink alone, like George, there.
Speaker 3: Are good that's true. They better they better have some monster energy.
Speaker 1: Baby, do something. Those boys are working. Kind of like Dan Horde. What about him?
Speaker 3: About him? I know the same way. He's not gonna have much time. Busy, a few hours.
Speaker 1: Tough duty there, but we need him back for the Bengals and the Birds. Bengals update, Well, he brought to you by Good Spirits.
Speaker 7: Winding to back on Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky or Tailgate Headquarters for this weekend Eagles and Bengals. Sunday Best Bengals coverage nine am with the Sleepy Boys and pregame sports talk. Kickoff is at one Action All all day on seven hundred w WELW Tailgate Crashers pregame party at Longworth Hole, postgame sports talk with the Chickster and Full Rock David Folche Number thirty three starting at five thirty at Bad Tom Smith Brewery and Beautiful Madisonville.
Speaker 1: Let's have a victory, seg man. If if they win this game, are they back to four and four?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 7: Then they have to play one more and head to Baltimore. Other than the Las Vegas Raiders roll into town in a week and.
Speaker 1: After that, what if they win and then win. They go five to four and go to Baltimore to win some more. Wouldn't that be something? At Bright May I'll forget about the World Series tonight. You forgot I already mentioned that, thanks for listening. High school sports. Good luck to Campbell County.
Speaker 7: Tomorrow the Camels and the boys Kentucky Boys State Tournament and soccer against Henry Clay And in Indiana Girls State Soccer semi finals tomorrow Willie and two A Lawrenceburg will play.
Speaker 1: In three A East Central, the home of the Trojans. Correct, they're not doing though well this year? Are they the Trojans.
Speaker 3: I'm just that's this is soccer. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: They could have two soccer teams that locally in Indiana. Might have to get them on the show.
Speaker 3: If they got the guy win, tell them to come on in if they got the guts.
Speaker 7: Hockey Tonight, Cyclones skate at Fort Wayne against the Comets. The home open Tomorrow night Downtown up against the Indie Fuel at MLS Soccer. Our beloved Orange and Orange and Blue men getting ready for the first round of the playoffs, Game one of the best of three Monday night at t QL Stadium against New York City FC.
Speaker 3: Are you liking that matchup?
Speaker 7: I'm going FC Cincinnati all the way with Ted McKay to win the Cup.
Speaker 1: All right, segment is added in sports, I think, So, who does Cole Rain play?
Speaker 3: Cole Rain will face off against Princeton tonight. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: I'll take Princeton and I'll give you Cole Rain at about sixty points. You get no points, and I'll give you Madeira and I will take the park led a course by the Eusters. And now, right now, Biden is apologizing to the Indians for the behavior of the federal government back in the eighteen seventies and eighties. But he's happening to do it in Arizona. Do you see any political reasons to do this? After all these years, one hundred and fifty years, happens to pick ten.
Speaker 7: Bill he's still president. I didn't know who was president. But he just wake him up and setting in Arizona. It doesn't look good. That's the amazing part. They talk about Trump's mental acuity. Having excused Joe Biden for the last two years, they've lost all credibility. Yeah, segment has had it in sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with your permission on the other side, I'm gonna hear from the American people who I've loved so well and served so long in so many different capacities, to get their reaction to the election coming up now in eleven days.
Speaker 3: Eleven days, how about that? Eleven days are already.
Speaker 1: They're not done with Trump yet. They're not done with him. They got more coming. Got a playmate who's gonna fit. Oh, forty years ago he did this, or fifteen years ago he did this while sleeping with Jeffrey Epstein. I went to see Donald Trump, and in front of Jeffrey Epstein, my then boyfriend, Donald Trump groped me. Now, I'm not saying that's good or bad, right or wrong. I don't believe or disbelieve it is somewhat political. Do you think to come out just before the election?
Speaker 3: Of course? No, no, no, no, don't just saying I can't wait for the rest of this stuff. Can't wait? You got more?
Speaker 1: They're not done with him yet. Can we hear from Mayor Willie Brown about his relationship? What about come on, hey, will Yeah, hey Willie, you got something to say? Yeah, come on forward here? How about Montel Williams got anything or possibly he did he what WHOA can't say WHOA can't say wait till that list comes out, can't say you won't be on it, will you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Okay I can say that no, but okay.
Speaker 1: At the time of the running around with those types of individuals. Montel Williams, he's that former or a talk show host.
Speaker 3: Right's right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Kamala Harris, good things come out. If it does come out, I guarantee you mainstream media will ignore it correct, kind of like ignoring Doug em Off the second gentleman.
Speaker 3: You do you remember what you did thirty years ago?
Speaker 7: No matter what, I have a yes, I do every every word, every d Okay, I'm saying right now that we have a report out of bright Bark.
Speaker 1: Here's the kind of the headline. He slapped me so hard, he spun me around. He being Doug m Hoff the second gentleman.
Speaker 3: He no, we gotta we got we don't have a live we've got that live feed. I don't hear anything. Kamala Harris said court Hello.
Speaker 1: But then any connections between P Diddy and Kamala Harris WHOA might be explosive, but they'll come out in November the sixth or seven correct, Yeah segment, Get me out of the Studge Report.
Speaker 3: The lines are open.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask Sean McMahon taking leave from the w w E as my producer to answer the calls and let's hear from the American people. Seven four nine, seven thousand segment. Get me out of the Student's Report, please.
Speaker 3: Willy, and out of a beautiful day here in the tri State. And who Day, Who Day? We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 9: She said during that town hall she believes they've handled the border correctly, see and impressed her on it.
Speaker 3: Would you have done anything different? Do you regret anything? And she said, quote, I think we did the right thing. That she's handling correctly correct. She said that. She said that said, quote, I think we did the right thing.
Speaker 6: We allowed twenty one million people in, we allowed thirteen thousand and ninety nine murderers, we allowed mental institutions from all over the world. If she said that, look she's a grossly incompetent person. And if she said that they had the worst border in history.
Speaker 7: Sac Man, your reaction, maybe Biden to go to he's close to the border. Maybe you gotta go down there.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Epstein, P Diddy.
Speaker 7: And now that'll come out November seventh, Kamala Harris. Yeah, on news radio seven hundreds WL.
Speaker 3: You tell that a way I was Bad of the Bone, Bad of the Bone, Bad.
Speaker 9: The Bone.
Speaker 1: By Billy Cunning into Great America and we have calls David Mason and then Jim and Deer Park the home of the Wildcats. We have three lines available. Your voice must be heard across the fruited plane in this great country seven four nine, seven thousand per pounds seven hundred to New EIGHTE and T permit me about one minute now, I'll go right to the calls Dave and Jim, and your voice can be heard. And when you call in sailo to Sean McMahon. He's on leave from the WWE. He's with me now as my executive producer through Elder High School, and he'll determine whether or not your viewpoints are of such that they deserve to be aired on a fifty thousand white flamethrower. Sounded like a million bucks all across America. And we have streaming services that is often larger than than the actual live broadcast. So the streaming service is also always available at seven hundred WLW. Quickly top Democrat, including Jamie Raskin, won't commit to certifying a Trump victory. I read the story and he says, this is the guy head of the January sixth committee for the Democrats. But he says that the failure to commit to certify the election Donald Trump would be acceptable by the US Constitution. If Trump won a free, fair and honest election, then maybe we would accept it. I definitely don't assume that Democrats don't engage in election fraud, in election fabrication. As to the Republicans, many other Democrats in the House have stepped forward and said after the election, if he's elected, what can we do to stop him from taking the oath of office January the twentieth, Because if something happens to the Trumpster between November fifth and January the twentieth, the Constitution is silent as to what happens because at that point he's not the president, and at that point jad Events would not have been elected the president, and that means jade Evans could not take over. And then Biden's term is over, Kamala Harris's term is over.
Speaker 4: What do we do?
Speaker 3: No one knows have to check it out.
Speaker 1: Lastly before I go to Dave and Jim and Kathy and Saint Leon, Indiana the Home of the Hoosiers headline. Harvard professors argue that American needs a militant democracy to stop Trump. And these college professors at Harvard claim that between the election day, in other words, when you decide who you want to be your leader and January the twentieth, there needs to be a militant approach to stopping Trump from taking the oath of office. Once that happens, then all hell is going to break loose. Beginning of the day after the election, Democrats and leftis and socialists will riot, There'll be a firebomb set off.
Speaker 3: It's going to be ugly.
Speaker 1: And then on January the twentieths like the last time, you might recall now, Madonna said, I've had many thoughts about blowing up the White House, and uh, I don't know what to say. Those who deny the outcome of elections tend to beat Democrats blaming Republicans for denying the outcome of the elections. But whether it was Bush forty three or Donald Trump, that's what Democrats have done regularly. They denied the outcome of elections, So will they engage in certain behavior quickly aside the Republicans of doing what you say.
Speaker 3: Let's take some calls.
Speaker 1: Now we have David Mason and Jim and Kathy seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred. Give me your vote, whether I got my list right here up to sixty one to four? Who you're going to vote for? Who have you voted for? And give me a short reason as to why seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred to new at and t Let's continue now, David Mason, Dave, give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm a working schlep from Masons. Tomorrow morning, bright and early, my wife and.
Speaker 2: I headed to the polls to vote for Donald J. Trump.
Speaker 1: Let me pull out my ballot. It's now sixty two to four. What are the reasons impelling you to vote to take a new direction of this country? What is the reason if any energy economy?
Speaker 2: We need those four years back. We need to straighten out the country.
Speaker 1: Now things aren't going right, but seventy nine percent of us say, you know, uh, we're on the wrong track. And it's almost impossible for an incumbent to win when the country's on the wrong track, would you agree? So, except for media support, Kamala Harris is completely unelectable. And how come the sexual predilections of Donald Trump are regularly spread all over the news media, but the same behavior by Kamala Harris many times is ignored.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me why, Willy?
Speaker 4: I saw? I saw a story yesterday a lady from the Titanic came back and said Donald Trump molested she was gurgling.
Speaker 1: But how about thirty one years later Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. And I can vaguely recall, Dave many years ago looking at Sports Illustrated for the athletic stories that they're in. Some of those swimsuit models are unbelievable. And this swimsuit model just interviewed by CNN said she was dating Jeffrey Epstein, not exactly a paragon of virtue. And while she was dating Jeffrey Epstein, in his presence, Donald Trump groped her, waited thirty one years to come forward. And that's the one of the big reveals of CNN.
Speaker 3: What do you think, really, you can't make it up. Let's go out and get it done. Get her done, Dave, You're the man.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's go to when I say Jim and deer Park. If you call it from deer Park, you get moved up. Jim and deer Park. Then Pete and Blanchester and Kevin and Kathy and Mike and many others, and Jim and Deer Park. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Jim, how are you all right?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm going to be at the game tonight. Madea is coming in. I'm gonna flip the coin at get the game started. I look for a great victory by deer Park over Madeira. Who are you voting for? And why I got my pen right here?
Speaker 10: All right, I'm going to start out with I'm an a dependent. I'm voting for Trump. Before getting to Trump, though, I wanted to give a quick shout out to Charmee McGuffey. I got to meet him in person. The same Charmaine McGuffey that you hear on the radio is the same Charmaine McGuffey you get to talk to in person. So that's a good candidate, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Jim.
Speaker 1: I voted for three Democrats this time. I proudly voted for Charmaine. I've met her, I know her and the one man in Cincinnati who really should convince Republicans to vote for Charmaine. As Simon leeese, I was at an event about two months ago and side Lea's ninety years old Sharpe's attack, his body might be failing him a bit. He still drives, got up and did fifteen to twenty minutes on why you should vote for Charmaine. And if Simon Lees and Sean Donovan say Charmagne McGuffey in fact, she was hired, retained, and promoted by Sile's And when Sile's talks about law enforcement, I tend to pay attention.
Speaker 3: Would you agree?
Speaker 2: I totally agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right, what else do you got?
Speaker 10: Well, I guess I'm independent. I'm true independent. I've voted for Democrats and Republicans. The Democratic Party that my grandma knew no longer exists. This Democratic Party freaks me out the way that they control the media, the way that they manipulate people's mind and thinking we're the same people. If you know you're going to take and not vote for uh Kamala.
Speaker 1: Well you know, Jim, I'll say this and uh somewhat controversial that if all the sexual predilections of Donald Trump are in the public domain. How about Doug mhoff Uh, Kamala's husband who slapped a woman silly in France and impregnated a babysitter or shall I say the past uh exploits of Kamala herself. If it's if it's not out of bounds for Donald Trump, why is it out of bounds for Kamala Harris? You will not see when when you google it you can see certain things. But frankly, I don't care about that because I want to hire a president on the important federal issues. But the media wants to use these matters against Donald Trump, but they would never do the same thing against Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: And why what's the reason?
Speaker 10: It's the same media that told everybody that Biden was just this wonderful smart person.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 10: And for four years, but the people believe them still. Why people can't see through that? Say, wow, if if this guy was a total you know meth, obviously he's got dementia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody could catch you believe well, you should be the president. But Jim I left de Park, but deer Park's never left me. Hopefully I'll see you tonight. Let's go back to the calls and thank you. Let's go to a Pete in Blanchester and then Kevin and Kathy and Pete and Blanchester give me a full report.
Speaker 8: Bill.
Speaker 10: I used to watch you played basketball at Deer Park High.
Speaker 2: School when they called you a chucker.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Marty Brenhaman said that I never passed the ball. That's not true.
Speaker 1: My old coach Jerry Wood would not have permitted me to do that. I only scored twenty five points a game, but at that point there was no three point line and I had a great time. Deer Park taught me a lot and I love deer Park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your old coach Tom Griswald gave me some swats.
Speaker 2: Schwats were acting up.
Speaker 8: One time.
Speaker 1: He tried to swap me once and I said, Nope, not going to do it. And uh, you know, back in those days, I don't care if you're a boy. I don't think girls were swatted, but if you're a boy, it was the Board of Education and you could get a swat for almost any reason. I like a Catholic boy now has a jug judgment under God, and instead of hitting the boys with a paddle which used to be done all the time and scared the crap out of me.
Speaker 3: You have to sit after school with your arms and feet on the floor. And that's it. But uh, Pete, who you voted? We got ten, We got who you voted?
Speaker 8: Do I think?
Speaker 10: I think Donald Trump's got blood on his hands from Geanuary sixth, and his own wife can't trust him.
Speaker 2: But his policies worked, so I'll vote for him, all right.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know he's not perfect.
Speaker 1: And uh when he said to march down the Capitol peaceably and uh and patriotically, there were a few hundred that did not take his words to heart. And the act that like fools and broke into the capitol, which was terrible, and those who damaged the capitol or hurt police should be held accountable. Pete, I got your vote, and thank you very much. Let's go to Kevin and deer Park and then we got to get Trician Kathy on next and Kevin and deer Park.
Speaker 3: Kevin, give me a full report.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going with Trump as well. I'm just tired of all these gas prices and grocery prices.
Speaker 3: And you know, I always tell these people that.
Speaker 8: Are write in these Camala comments. I mean, you got a phone in your hand.
Speaker 3: Just do the research, you know, all it takes.
Speaker 1: All it takes is for an informed electorate to become informed and don't look at the at the If anyone makes a decision on voting based upon a commercial or based upon a TV ad, you don't deserve to vote in this great country because you got to independent research what's going on? And if some if you know at this point, Kevin, if someone says, you know what, I don't know who to vote, but who's undecided at this point, could somebody say, you know what, I don't know what the hell's going on. If you don't know what the hell's going on, don't vote. Don't be a clown and cancel out a good vote. All right, Kevin, you're the man.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Get to as many calls as I can. Kathy, and then Trish and many others, and Kathy and Saint Leon. Kathy, give the great American a full report. Kathy, how you doing.
Speaker 8: I'm doing fine. I'm a full blood of huge and I'm voting for President Donald J. Trump. Drives me crazy. It drives me crazy when they do not give the man respect that he is deserving.
Speaker 1: Imagine if the media treated Donald Trump the same way they treat Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: And that's my whole point, Willie. They better put her, they better not put her in charge because she does not believe in our good Lord above.
Speaker 1: Well, when someone said Jesus Christ's Lord, that she ordered them out of the arena Jesus.
Speaker 8: Christ, exactly, she shouldn't get to help exactly exactly, Willie. So that's why he's got my vote on November fifth.
Speaker 3: Can't you're like a woman type person. Correct.
Speaker 8: I've been a nurse for forty two years and I know a little. I know. I'm personal friends with the guy that just passed away, and his name was Jim Scott, and he was one of it. He was one of the kind. Honestly, my brother graduated from me Central with his son. So I just wanted to call and tell you we got to get God back into the country.
Speaker 1: What a novel idea. Okay, Kathy, God bless you and thank you very much. Let's continue now with that's another vote. So far as sixty seven to four, we've got Trisha in Cincinnati. Trish, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Trish give me a full report.
Speaker 11: Hi Willie, good to hear from you today. I want to let you know I've already voted early. Oh I'm a great American life just like you, and I I've yeah, I know. I voted for Trump because I believe in America. First, I'm tired of giving all my tax dollars to other countries while we're just left in the dust problem and I just feel like this country is becoming an unsafe place to live.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 11: And the other one was Issue one. Okay, So on the first set, I voted no on that. Any person that reads this can see that they're going to repeal the Ohio Constitution the first sentences to create an appointed redistricting Commission not elected by or subject to removal by the voters of the state. And it repeals sections one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten of Article eleven. And it goes on and on, and there's so many things that in here that it just looks like it's going to just kill us, to kill Ohio.
Speaker 3: Trish.
Speaker 1: Right now, we vote for members of the Reapportionment Board. You may not like the vote that wins, but as citizens, you know, I think voting is kind of important, and so right now we vote for the members of the Reapportionment Board. If this thing passes, the voting is done, there's going to be eminent appellate judges retired like my wife, and she's a great woman. But nonetheless, the retired judges are going to get together and a panel of fifteen people, five Democrats, five Republicans, five so called independence Those on the panel cannot be law enforcement officers, they cannot be in the military, there's whole groups of people. They can't be religious, so they're excluded. And then after that panel is appointed, they're going to draw the lines. And if you don't like the way to draw the lines, the voting is done. Democracy is done, and we voters won't get the vote anymore on members of the Reapportionment Board. These so called eminent scholars and judicious individuals would decide for you who sits on the board. It's called anti democratic. And if you read the first sentence of State Issue one, there's no way a normal person could look at that and say, you know what, I don't want to vote anymore. Someone else decide for me what affects my life, even when I'm wrong and I'm often wrong about little things. I may vote for the wrong person, say the wrong thing. I do it regularly, but at least I can correct it and say, Okay, I disagree, I was wrong, or that guy got elected.
Speaker 3: I wanted that woman instead. Okay.
Speaker 1: But if this thing passes and endorsed by the Democratic Party in George sorows, it would mean that Ohio wand no longer vote for the members of the Reapportionment Board, and this elite panel does it for you. Trenches that democracy no and number ten too.
Speaker 11: On Issue one of the amendment, it says that it would impose new taxpayer funded costs on the state of Ohio to pay the Commission members that we don't elect, the Commission staff and appointed special masters that we don't elect, professionals we don't elect, and private consultants that the Commission is required to hire that we don't elect, and an unlimited an unlimited amount for legal expenses incured by the Commission in any related litigation.
Speaker 3: Tri Trish.
Speaker 1: The only hope we have as Americans is they have informed voters like you only hope we got read what it is before you vote, and don't rely upon these damn silly commercials by former Justice Marine O'Connor because she is a clown with a capital K. To twenty seven Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 12: After wall stupid. Well, let's talk about Donald Trump in that border wall. So remember Donald Trump said Mexico would pay for it. Come on, they didn't. How much of that wall did he build? I think the last number I saw was about two percent.
Speaker 2: To fix the problem, you're doing this compromise bill.
Speaker 3: It does call for six hundred and fifty million dollars. That was your march under Trump to actually still go to build a wall.
Speaker 12: I'm not afraid of good ideas where they occurred to you.
Speaker 3: You don't think it's stupid anymore.
Speaker 12: I think what he did and how he did it was did not make much sense. He actually didn't do much of anything. I just talked about that wall, right, we just talked about it. He didn't actually do much of anything.
Speaker 3: But you do want to build some wall. I want to strengthen our border. Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting. We have a surprise guest on Friday afternoon. This is on Billy Hoad.
Speaker 1: What he misses playing or something you're playing to Idaho. What the hell happened at game last night?
Speaker 7: So this morning I took off at a Norfolk at seven am, seven am, and you went from there Charleston, Atlanta, to Birmingham, both Ashville.
Speaker 3: Back Salt Lake City and straight to here. Let's just let's me talk here off there. You feel bad.
Speaker 1: About the Trumps during and one of his true apostles, like Saint Thomas, have a lost your faith? Tell me what's happening in your mind?
Speaker 3: Having lost my faith? I'm just concerned.
Speaker 9: So you saw, you've seen all the reports according to a CNN poll, right, not exactly, newsman, they proclaimed that Trump could win the popular vote CNN.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's all great, everything's wonderful.
Speaker 9: The Miami day, he's up seven points where he was in twenty what's sixteen? It was like minus underwater underwater. So here's my question though, because the other thing I see is you're worried all the reports of early voting and how Republicans are dominating early votings. My fear is this, and I need you to hear it, is this simply a way where they can get Republicans to vote early that way around election day.
Speaker 3: They know how much they have to cheat by.
Speaker 9: They know that, Okay, we're short and twenty five hundred votes over here and three thousand votes over.
Speaker 3: There at a bad point. So they know, they know what they have to do to cheat, and they will do so. You know it and I know it.
Speaker 1: That's what has me concerned. By any means necessary, they will get it done.
Speaker 3: So, am am I crazy? Or is this concern about it? I have hope. I hope I have hope too. Yes, Can I and I ask you something else since you're here? Yes?
Speaker 1: Once again. A swimsuit model from Sports Illustrated just did an hour interview I think CNN played like twenty minutes of it of how she is shattered by what happened to her in nineteen ninety three unspecified location, whatever it was. She thinks it was nineteen ninety three because she's sleeping with and dating Jeffrey Epstein. She is not exactly a paragona virtue, would agree, would want to kind of stay out of the limelight a little bit. So now a little PTSD And for thirty one years she had regress memory.
Speaker 3: For hallelujah, Now it's two weeks, ten days.
Speaker 1: She's a Kamala Harris supporter held a cry filled news conference with Gloria Allread. And now the Trumpster can't say a damn thing because if he does, he'll suit for defamation. He now says it didn't happen. Here we go back to New York City court. He's gonna get hit with ten million dollars.
Speaker 9: But here's the deal that they have spent eight years colim Hitler, conniem, a racist, conniema, sexist, all these sort of things. They've done it so much that it's it's the little boy who cried Wolf. Just no one knew was like, okay, all right, here we go, all right, model, it's yes, here's the question, answer the question.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: There's many allegations of sexual misconduct by Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Yes, not one story, none has ever.
Speaker 1: Surfaced to my knowledge, and the quote mainstream media about the sexual predilections of one Kamala Harris. But if it's Donald Trump, it's a free fire zone.
Speaker 3: Why is that? What about the second Joan?
Speaker 9: How come he has not been asked your friend Doug asas of knocking up the nanny and knocking out the nanny.
Speaker 3: It's not a big story of miss would think so, I means think the.
Speaker 1: National news cover everything Donald Trump has felt, any booby in his life, by the way, a main.
Speaker 3: Story, but not the Democrat.
Speaker 1: And there stories about Bill Clinton, about Hillary Clinton, about Kamala Harris. They're like in in fact, Clinton talks at the DNC like he's a paragona virtue, and I'm thinking talking.
Speaker 3: About how hot Carry Lake was. I mean, what what are you doing? Here's another thing I'm concerned about. Are you ready?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 9: I mean yesterday shocked or two days ago shocked. Kamala Harris gets in front behind the presidential seal, which I don't think is right, and calls Trump hitler, right, yeah, okay. So my concern is she is setting debated trap in the same way she did with the rally comment. In the debate, she is she knows he's going on Joe Rogan right now. He is recording with Joe Rogan right now, and she knows Rogan is going to ask him about it. And she knows that Trump has a way of spending a thousand words when he should say something in the course of about ten words.
Speaker 3: Are you concerned? He'll pull some marg shot.
Speaker 9: Moment where he just kind of gets in the you know, talking about it and this is crazy, but.
Speaker 3: You know he kind of wasn't. I think she wants to think.
Speaker 1: The support for Donald Trump is harder than Chinese calculus. And I think he's inoculated. The vaccines have been given to him and there's nothing another playmate. Did you look at the swimsuit edition of Playboy? And I'm sorry Sports.
Speaker 3: Illustrated, I mean, can't wa one? Which one? That's not the question? Did you look at any of the swimsuit.
Speaker 9: During the course of my life seeing a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, how many boobies have you touched in appropriately? Segment?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Anyway? Go ahead. I can't take it anymore. You're losing faith. I'm not losing faith. I just gonna have a weekend.
Speaker 9: I'm just roppimistic than anything. I have two concerns. I just laid them out to you. Read this thing through the finish line. I think he can win the popular vote. I think he can sweep I think he can possibly take New York. The other side cheats and I'm concerned all the early voting and they will know exactly the number, how much they need to cheat?
Speaker 1: What is a goose and what is a gander? I often say it's good for the goose, is good for the gander? Who's the gander? And who's theers the male goose?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: I gotta talk to Haitian about that. I'm not sure. Also in the springfield, what about ganders? What's a gander? Male duck, male goose?
Speaker 3: Right sake? I can't don't know what's good for the goose? What the hell is a goose? What's a gander?
Speaker 2: Were gonna win?
Speaker 3: Yes, I say, sweep, sweep, sweep.
Speaker 9: Every state of Minnesota. I'll o Regon, eighty four, forty nine states.
Speaker 1: He's gonna win everything but Minnesota because of Tim Waltz as a communist? Can I hear more about the sexual faults of Kamala Harris?
Speaker 3: Is that possible? Is that conceivable?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, you will not Donald Trump? No problem?
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, open book. I say, the goose and the gander, who's the gander and.
Speaker 3: Who's the How come the Democrats are so good?
Speaker 9: And I know they're coordinating the media and all that, But how come they're so good masters at opposition research and finding these little just little things. Just throw them out, thim out, film out, and I don't see anything on the other side a fire. Just where's the Republican's October surprise? What could a republic there was anything at all?
Speaker 1: Could anyone Republican John Kelly Wood for the pages of sexual difficulties of Kamala Harris, would that even?
Speaker 3: Would anyone pick up on that?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 9: One of the most consequent, one of the most consequential things that has happened in this election is overtaking Twitter. That is a loud stories that were otherwise suppressed and pushing a certain agenda.
Speaker 3: Now all of a sudden there's a little more efficacy to it.
Speaker 9: So these things can get out there, and he's independent journalists can get out there and they have millions of followers, can get out there.
Speaker 3: And expose these stories.
Speaker 9: This is a good thing objectively for our countries, a good thing that there's actually in Paris, get out there, out there.
Speaker 3: Let us decide.
Speaker 1: How come women's sexual difficulties never get out there and only men?
Speaker 3: Why? Because men's doing all this with somebody generally a woman. How come?
Speaker 1: And Kamala Harrison said, lengthy pasted and it's not even and when Doug Amahof's difficulties. Her husband came on was shut up, shut up, shut up?
Speaker 3: How dare you? I? Dare you bring that up?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: Us Hitler? Don't you know that segment? Don't you know that? How many boobs have you touched? And why did you touch them?
Speaker 2: When? Well?
Speaker 3: What did you about you? What about you? Yeah, you can't say, I can't say.
Speaker 2: Well, he the.
Speaker 7: Stroode reporters of proud service of your local Tame Star. He didn't get air conditioning dealers tame Star quale. You could feel in Cincinnati, colwayoming air at one eight eight eight nine six h v A C.
Speaker 1: What about the Washington Post will not endorse Kamala Harris and all their journals are threatened to quit?
Speaker 3: Then dare they say?
Speaker 5: I thought?
Speaker 1: They're ner thought the journalist like dwy and like I don't know Woodward and Bernstein, Bob Woodward Child how about doing an expos on the sexual history of Kamala Harris?
Speaker 3: Can you even do that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no no no. How about Donald Trump?
Speaker 9: It's all an open book again, because if you label someone as Hitler, then what would you not do to stop Hitler?
Speaker 3: Would you would you shoot Hitler to save the lives of all those Jewish. Of course weiss seg would you do that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you would kill someone because because of that there's been two Why what do you short in the war?
Speaker 3: Mostly peaceful assassination? They were peaceful, mostly peaceful.
Speaker 7: Segment World Series Game one tonight in Los Angeles, Yankees and Dodgers at eight. High school football action Ohio and Kentucky, first round in the Indiana Playoffs. What about, say, next six o'clock with the high school football play same playoffs in Indiana.
Speaker 3: Already there.
Speaker 7: College football Bearcats at Colorado in prime time.
Speaker 3: You know, like their rock. I'm taking the Colorado with Tony Pikes up and down nine to fifteen. I think would be tough.
Speaker 1: I got a bet with Tony Pike on a hot Sunday hot fodge cake. He went some Frishes, got to get it done quickly.
Speaker 3: Get it quick. We have a guess.
Speaker 9: At four o'clock, Alice cool is going to talk about what the hell went wrong with Frishes private equity? What why the precipitous fault? It was like they're around and then within the last year they were terrible and foom. Now they're gone.
Speaker 1: Karen Myers should take back. She's a great American. Take back over fishes. I I want one of those statues.
Speaker 3: Did I save him or not?
Speaker 2: Did I?
Speaker 10: I did it?
Speaker 3: I did save you?
Speaker 4: Did it?
Speaker 9: I saved mister big boy? So what happened the original owners? They got out one hundred.
Speaker 3: And forty million dollars. I want to do it. What would you do so the new owners? If not private acting? Worthy? Of course, private act does not not ruin everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, corporate greed. That's what it is, rocky, corporate greed. I want one of the big boys out in front of my front yard. My wife would kill me. Every time I think of fishes, I think a double. I think I'm a a super big boy. They caught well sundallion rings, a cherry coke, and I had last night hot fudge for My wife said, what you have for dinner? I said, I had some broccoli and kale. She said great, Great, I'm sitting there with a super big boy lathered up.
Speaker 3: Harry s Man. Every time you take a prank, is this mouth the tartar sauce coming out of What are happen to?
Speaker 8: Night?
Speaker 3: Montgomery and Ribs? We're talking? She was one to have. I said, I got me all vegetable Pizza's go ahead. Say she want to come in and be a stooch, and we'll really tell her what's going on the Rock Show. Sometimes she grabs the phone from Willie on Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you something. She thinks we're silly, not important at all. She says, she don't think we're doing consequential.
Speaker 3: She said, it's silly, Willie. Bengals State that brought to you by good spirits.
Speaker 7: Winding to bACC on Party Town, your tailgate headquarters for the weekend. Eagles come to town on Sunday. Best Bengals coverage nine am with pregame, sports.
Speaker 1: Talk, on the injury port Man, bring a pillow for Tony Pike and Mo tell Jamar changed the games at one o'clock.
Speaker 3: I not forced you needs to tell them.
Speaker 7: Tailgate crashers, pregame party at Longworth Hall, and the postgame sports talk with the Chickster and Full Rock Number thirty three, The Pride of Arizona State.
Speaker 3: Right Hair Dad, Tom Smith Brewery and Madison.
Speaker 1: How about don't be a chump vote for Trump's Evan Andrews wants to bring in some ribs next week.
Speaker 3: You know what I told him?
Speaker 1: Bring it yes right here, Yeah, let's get the big boys in here with Paul. Look before it's too late, right, Private Equity's going to ruin the world.
Speaker 3: Segment is that it in sports?
Speaker 7: Will you on this beautiful day, on this Friday, we say happy birthday to the one and only, at seventy three years young today. His birthday party is downtown at the Public Library, the one and only Bootsy Collins.
Speaker 3: I saw Patty this morning on Fox nineteen. Bootsy.
Speaker 1: I told him how to play the guitar by the way Bootsy Colin, and it's a difference to it. Also gave him some of your outfits I did right ye yeah feathers Patty's special Bootsy Collins. Happy birthday, Rock, Thank you very much, Thank you. Can we hear more about Kamala Harris's sex capage?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 8: You will not?
Speaker 3: Segment Get me out of the Stud's Report. Will everybody have a great weekend? And who Day? Who Day? All weekend? We leave you with the immortal words of the student Report.
Speaker 13: If it's on the wrong track, that track follows three and a half years of you being vice president and president Biden being president. That is what they're saying, seventy nine percent of them. Why are they saying that? If you're turning the page, You've been in office for three and a.
Speaker 12: Half years and Donald Trump has been running for office.
Speaker 5: Question.
Speaker 3: You and I both know what.
Speaker 12: I'm actually.
Speaker 1: Idea segment. Thank you, Yes, sir, Rocky, good luck, thank you. We have Montgomery and Ribs coming next week and Frish's Big Boy. Before my wife gets back, I'm gonna eat like Nero on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 14: If you missed our twenty twenty four iHeart Radio Music Festival presenting by Capitol was.
Speaker 8: Watch the best moment exclusively on Hulu right now.
Speaker 14: You guys throw out for a call, yea and so see the biggest festival headliners from around the world assembled on one stage on one show, this high art energy, It's so incredible.
Speaker 2: See it all at our twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Festival presented by Capitol.
Speaker 3: Ones streaming only on Hulu right now.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: The NBA is finally back in a new season, means new ways to get into the action at DraftKings sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA, who's training all those threes beyond the arc? Beyond the arc? Who's crashing the boards and grabbing all the rebounds? Get behind your favorite player and prop bets to make you make your name on DraftKings, the home of NBA player props. For the first time, new Draftking customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. Every point counts with DraftKings Sportsbook. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook AUP now and use the Coach seven hundred WLW that's Coach seven hundred WLW for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five dollars only on DraftKings, the Crown is yours. Gambling problem Call one in Hunter Gambler twenty one plus Ohio only. Eligibility restriction, supply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after the issuance. For additional terms and the responsible gaming resources, see dkang, dot Co slash Bball.
Speaker 3: Did you know that night