Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 2: Our minds, and grow not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's aberged.
Speaker 3: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 2: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Porch is high, you know, look at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out that glass, baby, because you know what time it is. We about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in the lightning. I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I found this gentleman through some more doom scrolling. I think this was on Facebook I just happened to be on Facebook and was doom strolling a little bit and come across this real this guy talked about Tartaria and the Cabbage Patch babies, and I'm like, man, now this is something I'm not really dove into that deep. Anyway, I talked to JT a while back and we kind of got into the little Season and he touched on Tartaria. So this is our maiden voyage into this type of material. So I like to welcome to the show for the first time and hopefully the first of many, this guy Anderson Guy, thank you.
Speaker 3: Brother, Thank you for having me on. It's pleasure to be here.
Speaker 2: For those maybe that has stumbled across you and their doom scrollingenters. Just introduce yourself to the listeners and give a little background.
Speaker 5: Sure well, I am a tinfoil hat wearer. I'm a conspiracy theorist by journey started in the eighties. I joined the Freemasons thinking I would find out occulted knowledge. I started reading books like From Atlantis to the Sphinx and the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail. Then got into David Ike and I've researched conspiracy theories ever since. I left the Freemasons in the end because I realized I was never going to get high up enough to find out what I really wanted to know.
Speaker 3: I started reading David.
Speaker 5: Ike's work as well, and you know, regularly scrolling the dark web, and also bit Shoot, which is now banned here in the UK. And in twenty nineteen I stumbled across someone called Max Egan, and Max was talking about AIA. I hadn't heard of it before, and for whatever reason, it resonated with me, and here I am now. I spent five years exploring and I'm still doing that daily, exploring the subject, and put all of the information I'd gathered into a book. And I was invited to go on a show that's quite large here called Richard Vobes, and people started asking me was I going to publish it, and when would it be available? How could they buy a copy? And at that time I hadn't even really finished writing it. But it also I'm having a problem with my memory. So the reason for putting a book together was to put all of my notes into an order that made sense to me twenty years from now, and to then pass to my children and grandchildren and so on. I didn't think it would sell to the extent it had and be translated into other languages in other countries. I didn't know that at the time. It would have been hilarious if someone had suggested that that would happen. And now David Iike's sons, Gareth and Jamie are turning my first book into a two part documentary.
Speaker 3: Just it's gone absolutely.
Speaker 5: Wild, and I I'm just constantly humbled and grateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's awesome. I had a very similar experience with my first book. I'm ever. I told some of my friends and family. I was like, I'm a nobody, a rednick from East Tennessee. He'll billy you know, first book, I'd be spe tackled to death. You know if I sold a hundred copies. And I sold one hundred copies that the first day. So it blows my mind. I had no documentaries yet, but hey, man, hey, somebody's watching. Yes, I would make a really great documentary.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, honestly, I guess with this subject matter, you said you stumbled across someone talking about it. What exactly caught your attention with this theory that made you say, you know, this is ridiculous. I have to search this thing out. Or man, this is interesting, I have to search this thing out. What was the catalyst for you?
Speaker 5: To be quite honest, I don't know. So I had some past life regression sessions and that I think enabled me to find out. But something I don't know if it was Max himself. A lot of people that are into this subject know him for being perhaps the first person to put it on the radar, and I started.
Speaker 3: Watching him more and more.
Speaker 5: He was under house arrest in Australia during the first lockdown, and for whatever reason, everything he was saying resonated with me. But for me having spent a lot of time wondering if we landed on the moon, looking at variations of the jfk assassination, you know, ranging from his wife doing it to you know, everything you can think of, and then what's going on behind the ice walls everything. But perhaps cloning was something that I got more into about thirteen years ago, and I thought, well, all of these things are fascinating and keep me awake at night, But to remove an entire civilization and empire from every single text book at Las Encyclopedia, to have the Jesuits and the Freemasons go out there and destroy documentation, bury it to the extent where the CIA are involved, and the deletion is still going on. Now, that has to be the biggest conspiracy of them all. And I use conspiracy because a lot of people, well I suppose what we would perhaps refer to as NPC's or sheep, use conspiracy theorists as a term to ridicule at someone. But actually it's a badge of honor for me because I theorize acts of conspiracy against mankind. That is exactly what I do. It's the perfect category or label for me. So I do believe Tartaria to be the biggest conspiracy that exists that we know of right now. I mean, there's perhaps other things going on that we haven't even considered yet, you know, and that could be simulation theory. I don't lean towards that at all, But if that turned out to be true, then maybe that would top it all. But for me right now, and certainly for the last six years, over six years now, Tartaria has become an obsession.
Speaker 2: It does, especially when you're getting into you know, writing books, and you find your rabbit hole. I mean, that's the best way to describe it as an obsession. I had a two year obsession myself, and just like you, I was going on shows talking about my research before I'd finished the book, so I had a bunch of people pressing down on me wanting the material. So I cannot identify with your pain there. Well, I guess you know, guy, for those like me, I've just seen little clips, you know, little things like that here and there about this subject. So I'm really interested in deep diving this with you. I guess if you can to the best of your ability. I know it's hard when you're so deep into the rabbit hole, but can you come back to the surface and walk us normies through this theory? What is Tartari? Why is it being hidden according to your theory? And just kind of give us a thirty thousand foot hold our hand, walk us through the wood.
Speaker 5: Sure, most people would know as Mongolia the Mongolian Empire, and.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 5: A civilization that consisted mainly of nomads of no fixed abode. They were traveling caravans, pitch up tents, and that was about the limits of their their ability.
Speaker 3: To construct something.
Speaker 5: The period is associated and this might be where JT comes in, because Joe obviously is a is a.
Speaker 3: Very very much.
Speaker 5: A follower of Jesus, and you know that that that kind of is is a major part of his life.
Speaker 3: Tartaria is often.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I do understand why Joe thinks like that because it resonates with me, and Joe and I have had numerous conversations about that. So the millennial reign of Christ is the same period of time. It's a thousand years where we lived in peace and harmony, where we were I suppose an echo of Atlantis building using sacred geometry, cymatics and understanding frequency and vibration and the importance of them for our well being and for the wellbeing of the environment and what we produce as well, whether that's live stock or vegetables, fruit and so on. It benefited everything. Everything, every form of living matter was vibrating at four hundred and thirty two hertz. And now, of course most things are full forty you know, music, church bells, church organs, TV, so on, and radio, so we're listening to the wrong frequency. We're operating in the wrong frequency. So it was an end that had some incredible rulers, perhaps most people would would recognize Genghis Khan or Jengis as being perhaps the most significant person or ruler of the Mongolian Empire. Well, if we remove Mongolia and change it to its correct name, Tartaria, he was perhaps the most famous or best known ruler. And there are links to him with Jesus or Yeshua, and that's another connection to the millennial of Christ. But Gilgamesh is considered to be one of the first kings and also King Solomon, which is where freemasonry comes into it as well. So as a land mass, we're talking about the northern hemisphere predominantly Russia, Eastern Europe, and Asia, but it's spun across the northern hemisphere. But it actually shared information. This empire shared information, and that is why whether you're in South America or you're in New Zealand, or you're in New.
Speaker 3: York, or you're in.
Speaker 5: Hiroshima before it was flattened, you'll see identical architecture, this Greco Roman style, and this is this is bearing in mind the constructions took place before we were sharing blueprints. People were traveling and architects were going to Venice for inspiration for something. They were going to build in Florida. You know this is this predates any of that, So it was a shared knowledge. They were using airships for travel, and they had harnessed energy from the ether, and that is another echo of what we would consider Atlantis or perhaps Hyperborea. And that was where Tesla became important as someone who were peers to either have been given information or was reverse engineering with some help, I believe. So there are a lot of elements to Tartaria, but the most important reason for removing it is free energy. The second reason for removing it is really the British Empire. America included within the British Empire, as far as I'm concerned, we're talking about the same club. They wanted the Russia in particular. They wanted the East to look backward in comparisons to the British Empire, and so by making Russia a Moscow, which was one of the major cities within the Tartarian Empire, seem almost backward in comparison to the West. That was a very important step, and of course that's still going on today and was certainly behind the Cold War and the you know, the race to the Moon. They've always wanted the world to think that Russia and North Korea are backward, and that's the impression we have today of North Korea. And I often wonder if that's a si of so yeah, that they're they're the main reasons for it. But but ultimately, free travel, free energy, people living longer, and and and having very few health issues. There's no money in that. There's no money. But more importantly, you can't control people when they have everything in abundance.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And with me, like jt Uh, I have a you know, a biblical worldview, and something like that. To me, when I hear Tartaria in the whole, you know, free energy and the increased knowledge and all that kind of stuff, it does put me in mind of like Atlantis. And I've told people that, you know, I'm of the opinion that Atlantis was basically an allegory for the pre flood world. And when you go into that, you know, you have these extraterrestrial beings. You know, the Bible caused them, the watchers, you know, came down and bred with the daughters of men and gave them this forbid knowledge, and it said that knowledge increased. And you hear about these really long life spans and all this kind of stuff, and I'm like, you know that. I don't know if you're familiar with like the canopy theory, but basically how they believe it used to be like a pressureized system and the oxygen was ten times more condensed and more potent. So that's why all the fossils and stuff we find pre flood fauna is just so huge and so big because it could sustain that, and it also increased the height of people where you get giants and these really long life spans. So when you was talking about Tartaria, I kind of went my mind went there. But you're thinking that what I was saying was, you know, close to your view, but maybe that pre flood knowledge. What's the word I'm looking for, survived?
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: I think it's founded down and I think that this is what they were looking for in the Second World War, the Aryans. That Aryan is priestly, that's what it means, priestly. They were looking for the Aryans, the original Arians that were sharing this knowledge. And I think that that's that has been passed down for millennia, that the knowledge on how to build and how to harness energy and simatics. I mean, if you look at cathedral windows as an example, they all mirror the shapes that are made when water molecules vibrate at different frequencies. Now that's only visible under under a microscope. Well, how did they know that that's what they would look like when they built before the microscope existed. So that's just one example of how the narrative doesn't hold water. Every single cathedral and a lot of churches have these round windows with these incredible cimatic patterns to them, Yet every single one of them correlates to a frequency. And as I said, of a molecule of water under a microscope, Well, that's incredible that all of these different architects were able to guess something like that perfectly across the world, you know. So there are lots of things that were I suppose harder to hide than others. And at the same time, there's an air of arrogance to a reset where they don't think for one moment that two hundred and fifty years later people are going to be digging into to something as in their view insignificant as a cathedral window, when you're actually overwhelmed by the structure itself. And it's magnificent magnificence. Why would you set on that? And also at the same time, why would you start digging into the architect So they've done a brilliant job, but it's not flawless in covering this up by any stretch. And the more you start to chip away at it, the more it starts to crumble before your eyes. You can see everything falling apart, every single narrative. So yeah, it's it's a fascinating subject that and that is just one of the elements of it that doesn't hold water with the mainstream narrative. The the Wikipedia answer, you know.
Speaker 2: Yep, and you mentioned the you know, harnessing the either Like I said, I've just seen some little clips and things like that dooms growing basically, but like the cathedrals, how they have like especially in Russia, they have like these egged or dome shaped tops and these huge looking like antenna's coming out the top. I'd seen that. Basically they believed that this is a this is how they pulled electricity because basically a lot of people didn't know this. I didn't know this till lot maybe two years ago. Maybe I seen a clip of some guy taking a drone and I can't remember, don't quote me exactly, but I think he took like little pieces of copper or something and twisted onto it somehow where it was like dangling, and had these little lantannas and had a cord coming down to a spike in the ground and had like some kind of machine hooked up to it. And once it hit you know, such certain heights in the sky, it was harnessing this ether energy like you were talking about, and it was powering light bulbs and making things. You know. Whatever he hooked up to it was making it work.
Speaker 6: Most days don't look like an emergency. That's why most people never think about what they're carrying. We do because preparedness isn't about looking the party. It's about being ready anyway. Comfort isn't a luxury. It's what keeps you moving when the day goes longer than planned. That's why every Squatch Survival pack is made here start to finish. Squatch builds packs for people who don't assume the day will stay easy. Rugarou Mothman built to last your missions and be passed down when you're done. Squatch survival gear ready for the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and then there's lots of evidence of that.
Speaker 5: And the building you're talking about that that that type of building is an onion dome, and they're all over the world. There's there's a musk here in London that still has those on and once upon a time they were bright, shiny copper like the Statue of Apollo, or well Liberty as it's now called, would have once looked. But to stop them working effectively, horse urine was applied. Horse Urine will speed up the tarnishing process, and that's what was done. They used horse urine. So inside those onion domes originally would have been a tank of red mercury, and the red mercury is how they stored the energy copper rods red mercury. The best example I think I've ever seen in Hollywood would be Back to the Future where Dot Brown, Yeah, Dot Brown, he wants to get enough power to fire up the flats capacitor in the Dolorean.
Speaker 3: So they wait until.
Speaker 5: They well they know, don't they, that there's going to be a lightning strike that damages the clock on the on the town hall, and so they rigged. Everybody knows this, I'm sure teaching people how to suck exit. Everybody knows what happens. Now, imagine if you were able to store the energy and it wasn't going into a flux capacitor, it was going into a different capacitor, and it just happened to be in the roof of the building. That's an extreme example of harnessing nature's energy. But what's more symbolic about that that particular part of the movie is the building itself.
Speaker 3: The building is what we were.
Speaker 5: Typically considered to be tartarian or as people would would would normally class them as the Greco Roman style. That is, in plain sight, in my opinion, exactly how it works. But as you're quite rightly said, the higher up you get, the more powerful the ether becomes. But of course they removed ether as an element some time ago, so now it's considered to be some kind of like I or something. It's something not really tangible, and in some cases it's it's a concept or a possibility. So yeah, it was removed, and yeah, I think Back to the Future is worth everybody watching.
Speaker 3: And if you just imagine the flax capacitor is.
Speaker 5: A tank inside the building, that's a lot of electricity that's going to power that that that town for some time, right, I mean they were usingtonium, weren't they in the in the dolorate and they Yeah, so you can imagine the power from one lightning bolt.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah for sure. And one thing that I had seen, which, like I said, I'm not one, you know, factual or sure of myself, I guess would be a better word.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The bales are really predominant in this ancient lastation of Tartaria, and I think I've seen people have talked about there was special bails and like they would put off a certain kind of frequency to do something ahead of purpose. But then all of a sudden, around World War two, I believe it was, they went through and gathered all the bells and said they needed them for ammunition. But we find graveyards of buried bells. What did they put that? Guy, did you come across that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're exactly right. And they don't just dig them up. Sometimes they're found out at sea. And it's interesting, isn't it, because, like you quite rightly said, the narrative behind that was the war effort. They needed to melt them down to make ammunition. But of course they were all replaced. Well, how were they replaced? Did they go round and pick up all the shells and pluck out, you know, bullets and shrapnel from people to be able to make the bells again, because they reappeared very quickly. It was about frequency, and this was the Rockefeller Institute that actually had the frequency changed. He put together an industry standard of four hundred and forty hertz, which doesn't resonate with human life. It's not a frequency our bodies should be subjected to. In fact, it's quite harmful and damaging, but it can be used as a weapon very effectively. It can be used to make you angry or sad if you imagine the difference between and I'm not just talking about the people going because I don't want a stereotype the people that go to you know, for example, here in England would go to the Royal Albert Hall and listen to classical music for an evening or opera. But let's be honest, most of the people in that building, the majority of them will be upper class and probably at a private school education. Not many average people would consider going there or being able to afford it, because it's incredibly expensive. So we've been given music that actually doesn't make us feel fantastic all of the time. In fact, it can make us quite angry or violent and quite sad, even depressed. You could go to a concert and that the right or the wrong sort of music could end up in people fighting at the end of it. It can cause violence. Well, that doesn't happen with classical music. And it's not just about where the people that are listening to it, because in my opinion, a lot of the people that we would associate with having incredible wealth are some of the most disgusting and vile creatures to exist on this realm. And it seems to me that the more power these people have and the more money they have, that the more vile they become. So I'm not saying it's the people themselves. I'm saying it's listening to the right frequency in the right building. That that's the difference. And Rockefeller didn't want that for the rest of us. He wanted us to listen to music that would enable us to have our mood controlled and changed by will. But also, these bells in the churches weren't just about the frequency within the building. So you went into one of these buildings to heal. We had the pipe organ and the bells at four three two that were actually balancing our shakras or healing our internal organs, and that's where the pipe organ gets its name from. The organ is called the organ because it was balancing our organs. But Rockefeller changed that at four forty. But the bells were also doing something in the environment as well. Now they believed, and I haven't found anything to substantiate this, but they believed that they were actually controlling the frequency around the area. So around that building it was keeping away evil spear, it's negative energy. It was controlling the weather and the environment to a degree as well. And of course, back then people weren't being buried. These weren't religious places. They were just where you went to heal and meditate. So yeah, Rockefeller weaponized the frequencies. And of course, as he said that, there's more money to be made in a society that's sick than one that's well, and he and his friends have made an awful lot of money ensuring that that continues. So yeah, the church bells were a very important part of everybody's community because people were using them to, you know, to heal, especially the organs as well. So yeah, four hundred and thirty two hertz.
Speaker 2: Well, I was thinking about this as you were talking about this. I don't want to throw it at you. And this might be a commonly held idea. Like I said, I'm kind of new to this, but you were talking about the you know, the iono sphere, the ether and then pulling this energy. Do you think the modern day kim trails and cloud seeding and all these things that are doing to our atmosphere is dampening that field.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I've come from chemtrails from a different angle, and I think that obviously. First of all, we know that they're making it very difficult, especially here at the moment with the rain and the weather it's been horrific. They're making it difficult to grow crops, and any land that is worth having is being bought up. I mean, in the States, it's obviously Gates who now owns most of the farmland, as I believe, and here the government are buying it, forcing people to not grow, They're paying people not to or anything. And they're also turning them into solar farms as well. So there's a lot less being grown here than there was, So I think they're putting farmers in a position where it's very difficult to expect a good crop this year, whereas ten years ago they were guaranteed one. But it also it appears to be capable of doing something else. And this goes into.
Speaker 3: Believing or.
Speaker 5: Living in a way in which you consider everything to come from above. That when we go, we rise to the heavens, our consciousness elevates, and that when we receive information, it's coming from above. And you know, when we talk about the heavens or God, we look up. If they could sever that connection by using heavy metals, then we would, in theory, find it harder to connect to our creator. And also it might become impossible to actually move on when we pass, so we'd be trapped, we can't ascend. But there's another part to it too. Other heavy metals in these chemtrails also connected to five G. So are they weaponizing our environment the very air that we breathe.
Speaker 3: So when they crank.
Speaker 5: This five G massed up here not a million miles away from me, when they cranked that up, if there's heavy metal in the air around me, in the atmosphere, does that amplify the effect, So I think there might be other things going on with the chemtrails.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that makes sence, especially all the carbon and nano stuff, you know in your brake pay heads, you know, so let's flying around all the cars and the other's a lot of stuff too. That one thing. I talked to a guy, his name was doctor Greg Little, and we were talking about plasma and like you know, encounters and different things like that, you know, portals, just that kind of stuff. And he was of the opinion that, he said, you hear about so many supernatural experiences and communing with you know, God and angels and all this other stuff way back in the distant past, and not so much now, he said. So now they can say, oh, that was just you know, stories, fables make believe, he said. But you know, he said, science kind of shows that with microwaves, like you mentioned, the five G towers, your ear pods, just all these things are putting off all of these electromagnetic waves and these energy fields, and it's polluting the atmosphere and therefore is like putting a strangle on some of these plasma fields and these ions and things like that. And he thinks that that is why you know, we don't have the encounters and experiences and stuff like our ancestors used to. And he even poses the theory that it was by design, And I think it kind of correlates to what you've been talking about today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. I totally agree with that.
Speaker 5: It makes perfect sense because they're quite right. In every culture going back as far as you want to look, they talk about meeting people from another realm. They either came from the water, or came from the sky, or came from underground, and they all share those stories that they were taught advanced technology, that they were taught mathematics, geometry, a language, and so on, and agriculture perhaps more importantly than any of them. And they all share that same story, don't they. Whether we're going to talk to the Aborigines in Australia or we're talking to a Native elder in America, they tell us the same story repeatedly without actually ever having shared information with each other. And that makes perfect sense that it's been blocked. But also at the same time, maybe they do still come here, but they are interacted intercept sorry, bigger pardon. Maybe they're intercept and intercepted before they can actually reach here, And of course we've also had the fear put into us that they are only coming here to anally probe, take us away and conduct experiments. I mean, that's what we've been told, isn't it. It doesn't matter whether we are listening to a kind of psyops story from leaked CIA footage or an FBI document or an ex an informer, or we're looking at a move is early sci fi, They're always going to be conducting experiments with us. So I think we've been taught to fear anything that comes from the sky, and that's probably got a lot to do with it as well. So my guess is, yeah, either they can't get here anymore, that they're already here, and I believe that they probably are a large number here living underwater, underground, or in land masses that we are not aware of that we can't travel near or over, or the possibility that they are intercepted. But the only thing with that is I would imagine their top technology would far exceed anything we've got, So that was perhaps the weakest theory of them all.
Speaker 2: And you had mentioned Tesla earlier. How does he play into Tartaria. I know that we have the famous Tesla call oil and basically he was looking into wireless energy and things like that. Just give me your dots and opinions and what you've researched. How does he play into this? What did he discover? Was he taken out by the Rockefellers and people like that because of the things he was finding out. Just give us your opinions and dots on Tesla.
Speaker 5: What says they claimed he was receiving the information from Venusians that his mother also did too. She would have these visions blackouts where she would receive a download. Now there are theories surrounding Valiant Thaw, who was seen at the White House claimed to be from Venus That there are stories that he claimed that Tesla was being given this information and one of several people that they had communicated with. So that kind of lines with what Nicola Tesla said that the information was coming from somewhere else. He allegedly never wrote anything down and he didn't have to conduct experiments because everything worked first time, and to get a patent, it had to work. Now, he had backing from JP Morgan when he built Wardencliffe. Morgan thought he was building a radio transmitter and Morgan's interest was that he would be able to control the news worldwide. If he owned the mast, he could control what was transmitted, and that was powerful. He found out that Marconi was about to achieve the first radio transmission, and at that point he discovered that Tesla hadn't really been putting his heart and soul into it. He had been working on harnessing energy from there so everyone, everyone on Earth could receive free energy, the matter where they were, they could have energy for free. That went against everything Morgan believed. And when Marconi beat him to the post, he pulled the backing and then obviously in the end morden Cliff was destroyed. So that seemed to be his life's ambition. But along the way, you know, he invented so many other things as well, like remote control, radio control, X ray neon lights. You know, so many things are attributed to his work and research. And I don't think you can wake up one morning with a desire to do something that benefits everybody on Earth that it won't make any money. It will cost It won't make any money because people are going to receive it energy for free, and there's a cost involved in the mass and the transmission. So he put his life into wanting everybody.
Speaker 3: In the world to have free energy.
Speaker 5: Now, why would you do that, and why would you think it was possible? Where did this come from? So either he was receiving information from elsewhere or he was reverse engineering, in which case he would have had to have seen it. So I kind of leaned towards him actually being given technology antiquitech and told to figure this out. But the strange thing about him is he didn't do particularly well at school. At college, he never finished his education. He turned to drinking and gambling. At one point he disappeared and his friends actually thought he'd drowned and died. He got into debt, and he sort of bumbled around quite a bit and then ended up working for Edison, and then went over to work for Edison himself rather than one of his companies. In Parisy, he ends up in New York, arise there penniless and being robbed on the show ship on the way over, works with Edison, falls out with him, digs ditches, works as a lifeguard, all of these things, and still at the end of it, managed.
Speaker 2: To laval of a genius that he's portrayed to be.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely wild, isn't it. And then of course he goes out out of the world with no money, living in a hotel room.
Speaker 3: Obviously it had two rooms.
Speaker 5: But living in one of them, and all paid for by Westinghouse. They continue to pay for the hotel room until he died, which I find strange. And of course there are stories that he actually built in the hotel New Yorker a giant Tesla tower, and that people could sometimes feel the whole building vibrain.
Speaker 2: With the price of eggs and bread slowly approaching a day's wages, it's more important than ever than to secure the value of your dollar. One thing that has remained steady is gold and silver throughout the ages. Back in Roman times, a piece of gold would get you a toga that's the equivalent of three thousand dollars today. That still remains true to this day. For a full suit, shoes, tie, you're looking at about three thousand dollars because gold and silver holds its value. So if you're tired of watching the value of your dollar go down every single day, it's time to get off your hands and make a move. I recently teamed with Cornerstone Asset metals. Reach out to those guys for all of your financial needs. It's time to trade in that forever devaluing dollar into hard assets that you can hold like gold and silver. Be sure and check the link down in the description or the number on the screen, and hey tell them Doc Brownsons.
Speaker 3: No one's ever seen it.
Speaker 5: It's possible people who think that actually he was He's a creation. That there wasn't a Nicola Tesla. They wanted to attach lots of patents to one person, one person that had no ancestors, and then they could tick a few boxes say, well, this man invented this, this man invented that. There's no explanation then needed for especially as he's gone and has no descendants in well, where did he get this information from? How did he know that would work? Where did the idea come from? It's gone. There's no way of tracing that. I can't find any of his living descendants, although I've been told on numerous occasions that somebody knows one of his nephews, and someone once met somebod who went to school with his next door neighbors.
Speaker 3: Dogs cat.
Speaker 5: You know that there's there's a hundred of these stories out there. But what there actually isn't is someone saying, hello, guy, it's me. I am Nicola's nephew, niece. What a I've been asking for five years and all I've ever had is people telling me they know someone who knows someone, or their grandfather knew him. I need a little bit more than that if I'm going to tell people that actually he did exist and I can prove it. I can't prove it, just as we can't prove a lot of things. But there are a couple of little stories attached to him. One is that it's Frank Zappa. That the photographs we see of Tesla, the most predominant one of the side view with the mustache when he's sort of in his thirties, that that's actually a photo of Frank Zappa, and it's just been faked, you know, to look old and so on. The other one is that Nicola Tesla invented time travel. He cracked it and goes back inside and brings his younger self to the future, and that younger self becomes Frank Zappa. So if you look at a side view of Frank zamper, Yeah, I would ask people to do. This is fascinating and I'm not saying that this is the case, but I'm just saying it's interesting if you look at the side shot of Nicola Tesla in his thirties with the mustache, and then try and find the side image of Frank Zappa, and you tell me where the differences are, because I'd like to hear them. They are mirrored. I mean, he's a doppelganger. So there are some interesting conspiracies attached to Nicola Tesla himself. If he existed, and I really want him to have done, then the man was an absolute genius. But I would love to know where the information came from. As Valienthal said, they were communicating. Nicola Tesla said on numerous occasions it was coming from Venus but the light bear.
Speaker 3: But I think that he was.
Speaker 5: If he did exist, he was reverse engineering what they had found from the previous civilization, and we're trying to get it up and up and running.
Speaker 3: And normally it's a lot more clanky.
Speaker 5: You know, when they reverse engineers something, it's never perfected, and it never has the beauty and the intricacy of the original product. It tends to be a really clanky, cumbersome version of it. Usually designed to mass produce and make money from right. So yeah, so there are certain things attached to him. The three files that Donald Trump's uncle retrieved and never handed back in were all connected to time travel. No one knows where they are now, but people guess that Donald has them, and that's what his relationship with Musk is actually about. And then we enter into the Last President, Baron Trump, the Adventures of Baron Trump, the Ingersoul Lockwood novels, all connecting perhaps to time travel. So Tesla's a big rabbit hole that turns into a warrant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I like how you mentioned that we're a genius too. I mean he could have been quite literally a genius, because when you get into like the root of that word, you know, it's a you know, genie. To be inhabited by a genie, you become a genius, you know. So I thought that was a pretty cool little play on words, and even the reverse engineering side of it, you know, Solomon said it best. I believe nothing is new under the sun. We will marvel and say we have discovered this great thing, but no, it's something already discovered, been forgotten, and now just being rediscovered. And the UFO phenomenon you had mentioned earlier. Also, all the reports are talking about retrieving these crash ships and reverse engineering this this tech. So here's another, you know, correlation to this idea that you're talking about today. Now, one thing, another thing that I heard briefly mentioned that I want to learn more about is I guess one of the most common questions from people. I guess when they hear this would be how would they orchestrate this? How would they just wipe the memory of all these people? And you know, you're talking about an entire generation of people that have to get men in black pin flashed, you know. And then I heard people talk about the cabbage Patch trains or the cabbage Patch kids. What are those? And how does that play into this guy?
Speaker 5: They are connected. The reason they managed to get everybody to stop talking about Sarzaria is because they killed them all. They were killed. Three point five billion people were killed between seventeen seventy six and eighteen seventy six. Now, in amongst that number are natural causes, but the majority.
Speaker 3: Of them were killed.
Speaker 5: And what you were left with were people that survived the numerous civil wars and the Napoleonic wars. You've got people who survived that they made it home. They were either considered insane, told that everything had now changed and this is how it was going to be, and given a mercury hat to wear, and alcohol and things with cocaine in and told to go get on with their new life. Or they were committed to asylums or sent to prison for not complying, and for talking about how things had changed and how you didn't agree with things.
Speaker 3: There were reasons you could go to prison for.
Speaker 5: And talking about or disagreeing with the way things were was one of the reasons you could be sent to an asylum permanently under the Lunacy Act. Now you could also, at the same time be sent to an asylum permanently if your husband had died in battle. So they were locking the survivors up, and what they were left with were people that were subdued, drunk, drugged, poisoned with mercury and other things, living on soil that was contaminated, being told that they had syphilis and typhus when actually they were suffering from radiation poisoning. The survivors were children, and the children were shipped. My mother's father was one of them in the early nineteen hundreds. He was sent from Crimea, which obviously we now call Ukraine. He was sent from there to New York to ride a train and these are called the Orphan trains. And it was a man called Charles Loring Brace that was a high ranking Freemason old fellow that with the Freemasons set up a plan to take all of the homeless children arriving in New York from mainly from Russia and which would obviously a very heavily populated part of the Tartarian Empire. And they were going to go and work on farms in the Midwestern and down mines. Why we call them miners, it was children that were mining. They would arrive believing that they were going to be adopted by loving family. No paperwork changed hands anywhere between two hundred and fifty thousand, half a million children rode those trains to the Midwest, and they were put on display and asked to perform outside Masonic lodges. And they were the Orphan movement. And they would sometimes be sold from a house to house or farm to farm, and that was where the power behind the Industrial Revolution came from.
Speaker 3: It was child labor.
Speaker 5: Children were sent from England to Australia, and they were sent from Italy to America. Basically, the whole world was repopulated with the orphan children of those that had fallen in the Napoleonic Wars or been incarcerated.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't enough.
Speaker 5: The population doubled within one hundred years, despite all of those deaths, the population doubled, and it's not possible. So this is where the Cabbage Patch Park comes in, and this is the belief that children were cloned on mass It happened in Germany in places called kindergartens underground bases, military underground bases underneath kindergartens, and this is where doppelganger comes from, as well as another German German word for an identical looking person. They were then distributed through baby farms and world fairs and through the orphan trains across the world, and this was also portrayed in the Growing of Babies was portrayed in the first narrated movie, which is called The Cabbage Fairy by Alice Guy. Second movie was The Midwife to the Upper Classes, where she shows upper class couples coming to buy babies that she's growing in cabbage patches, and they say cabbage patch because this originated from Slavic folklore that babies were born in cabbages that's where you found them, and the cabbage itself represented a wound. And there's a maternity hospital in Tomsk in Russia where outside there's a statue of a baby emerging from a cabbage and for years the pregnant women have kissed it for luck before they've gone inside to deliver their child. So it comes from old Slavic law folklore. That's where the cabbage park comes from. So yeah, they basically grew them. And my mother was told actually that she was found at the bottom of a garden in a cabbage patch, and you'll find there's a lot of people from her generation that were told the same thing.
Speaker 2: Man, that's just insane. I'm glad I asked you about that because that blows my mind. If I'm just being honest. You know, I'm a conspiracy dearist, but I'm a critical thinker. I question narratives, you know, I'm a contrariant, so to speak. Well, I first heard this idea, like I said, I didn't deep dive into it. I just maybe heard somebody talk about it, like in a sixty second clip, and I was like, that makes no sense to me. That's pretty far fetched.
Speaker 3: How you're gonna do that?
Speaker 2: You start, you know, just a little bit that you talk to me about. It's got me thinking, okay, man, maybe this is a possibility. And especially when you get to the symbolism, you know that I think it's like a rule of spiritual warfare, you know. I think they have to tell you what they're gonna do, and you have to either consent or not object, and then therefore they can do it. So they do it through symbolism. So yeah, you have this baby growing in this garden, Well, yeah, you're growing a baby, you know, like they do clones now. And have you looked into the etymology of kinder garden because garden is right there in that name, yes, a German.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's just and for a garden of children. M h yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's a it's a place, so if you break it down, it's it's where you would grow a child.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then obviously the doppelganger is the double looker, so so yeah, and then then they believe that this was being done in Germany and that that Germany was one of the last places to hold on to tartarian technology. And this is mainly because Germany at the time was pretty much owned by the Rothschiles. So you know this technology, I suppose the question behind it is how far back does this go? You know, how long have they had the ability to clone? That is the million dollar question. And if we look at say the Sumerian text where they tell us that these beings came from.
Speaker 3: The sky that a lot of people call Anu nachi.
Speaker 5: And we were we were created on mass we were cloned clone after clone after clone, and we became a slave race. Or if we look at Genesis, you know where we are created in the image of the gods, and I appreciate God slowly becomes singular. It starts off as plural, doesn't it and changes to Lord for a bit and so on. Are these the Yella him? But and different cultures, as we said earlier on, different cultures across the world share these same stories that something came along, took whatever was wandering around, tweaked it and mass produced it and got it to do the work because they didn't want to do it anymore. The epic of Gilgamesh is quite interesting. But I suppose the Sumerian text, and I appreciate, you know, not much of it's really been translated, but what has been, you know, describes that story that they were genetically modifying and mass producing us. So that technology obviously goes back if that is the case, you know, two hundred and fifty thousand years. So when we see companies today like clone Aid still offering on their website to clone you for the right price, for whatever reason you like. I think their first baby was Eve, but since then, I have no doubt that they've produced an incredible number of them. And it's not just pets that they're doing. It is people that they're cloning. And in Italian doctor had perfected it as well. He was shut down. He actually went on a protest outside the Prime Minister of Italy's offices and was protesting out there for ages when he was stopped from being able to even dabble with him cloning. But now it appears that South America and Korea are two places where you can actually clone with very lax flaws. Everywhere else, really it's been outlawed. So my guess is that this has been going on for a very long time.
Speaker 3: And also, of.
Speaker 5: Course there are recent discoveries that this was happening at Zorro Ranch, that Epstein was also involved in doing his own human phoning, that the eugenics movement as well. I mean that kind of leans towards it. Yeah, Zorro Ranch, that the lab there is it still literally has the half of the staff that Epstein employed us still in there, and they were taking very very young girls and impregnating them so he could produce his own kind of new race of beings. So Zorro Ranch is worth looking into that. That was a huge cloning facility owned by Epstein that is still running right now, still fully operational, with original staff in there.
Speaker 2: And I don't know as far as like the timeline, but I remember the whole the toy line.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I had two older sisters and they had to have these cabbage patch dolls and babies, you know, and they depicted them on the commercials. Like you had mentioned that the folklore this cabbage mile pops up and in the head just kind of comes out and it grows out, and that was a huge phenomenon in the eighties. Yeah, and once again right there in your face you know, absolutly.
Speaker 5: And the interesting thing with Xavier Robbers isn't just the doll itself, but the story he created as a marketing strategy, and that is of a young Xavier Roberts discovering through a waterfall a row of cabbages with babies growing in who want to be adopted so they don't have to go and work down the mines. And he made it very clear that you weren't buying a doll from him, you were adopting it, and it came with an adoption certificate. But in a rather sinister move, if you returned the doll because you've broken it and it couldn't be repaired, if it was beyond economic viability to repair, they would return the damage doll to you and saying sorry, we can't fix it. You're gonna have to buy a new one, essentially, and they would provide a death certificate with it.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it comes with the death certificate if it can't be repaired.
Speaker 2: Oh man, And I think it's in Georgia.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: Generous hopital yeah, Greco Roman Masonic flaw.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the first wall when you walk in every photo on there is a celebrity of sorts. Celebrity is the wrong word, but it's the kind of one we stuck with. I don't celebrate any of these people, but it is a wall of photographs of famous people associated with cloning. So anybody you've ever heard a conspiracy about that's been cloned, they're on that wall. What you know, it's it's very very strange. The Masonic flow, you know, it's very symbolic. And the building itself is what we would typically call tartarian. Is that is that Greco Roman style Babyland hospital.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not a big Cabbage Patch fan, but Georgia's not that far from me. I need to go down there and do some filming and maybe if you would be willing, I'll consult with you and we can go through the footage and talk about it and break it down, maybe make like a little mini dark That would be fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd love to. I'd love to go myself. We're supposed to be coming over to America in October and I'm hoping to sort of do a bit of traveling and see as much as I can, And that's on my list. The only thing I'm not sure about is whether or not visa will be accepted. Yeah, i'd love to. I'm just sort of a little bit dubious about my visa because they now check your social media content before they allow you to come in, and I put some pretty down. Yeah, I share a lot of information on you know, what's really going on, what Trump's up to, Greenland, Venezuela. I don't know if i'd be very popular, but I'm a small, you know, small insignificant drop in the ocean compared to you know, some of the big giant authors out there in huge podcasters, so I might not even be a blip on their radar. So we'll find out, if we'll find out when I apply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely. I'll hit you up and give you my number, and if I go through, i'd love to hook up hang out with you, and yeah i'd love to adventure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love to do that. Yeah, absolutely, we'll go.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you so much, brother for your time. And my lister's probably get tired of saying it, but I'm going to say it every episode because there might be somebody new but time man that's lives most stable said, you can never get that back, So I appreciate you donating that to us today. Brother.
Speaker 5: It's a pleasure. It's a pleasure being on. And you're right, it's the one thing no matter how much money you have, you.
Speaker 3: Can't buy or can you.
Speaker 5: If it exists, If Tesla cracked it, maybe some people can buy time. But for you and I and everybody watching, yeah, it's the most valuable commodity. Yes, for the great over here we call us the great unwashed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is the.
Speaker 2: Most valuable in America. I like that. But yeah, before we leave, brother, but yeah, before we leave, brother, just let everybody know where they can find you websites. We're going to get your book and your material or anything that you'd like to plug to direct the listeners to men.
Speaker 5: Let them know, well right now before I'm taken away or committed, and they can still find me online. And you know I'm on Facebook. I post on there every day something topical. Today's one was about Greenland. I have a YouTube channel. It's only a small channel, but I have my website and I blog on there. I put information on there that can't be censored. So if I've got something to say about Barack Obama, Jeffrey Epstein, what I think is going on with the real story behind nine to eleven. Any who is the antichrome, anything at all that's rattling around in my head that I know will get me banned, I put it on my website. So if they want to go to my social media, the links are on there. They want to read my blogs, they can. They want to find out about my books, they're on there too, and you know I ship them worldwide. So basically my website is really the hub for me, and it's called the Tartarian Empire dot co dot UK, tartar Ian Empire, the Tartarian Empire dot co dot UK.
Speaker 3: And dot co dot UK.
Speaker 5: Is important because most of my readers are overseas. America perhaps is my largest customer base, and they need to see it's dot co dot UK. If they see dot com, they might think I'm in America and they'll order a book today and wonder tomorrow why it hasn't turned up.
Speaker 3: It's got a.
Speaker 5: Pond to cross, so I felt it important to just reiterate that in the website address so people can see very clearly where I'm located.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well man, thank you so much. It's been enlightning and I'm glad that I avoided the rabbit hole because well, I try to do if I do discover someone that's got an interesting capeck, I try my best to resist deep diving into it before I have them on that way. It's new to me, and you know you're taking me on my maiden voyage, so to speak. But I definitely appreciate your time and diving into this was it was enlightening pun intended.
Speaker 3: But thank you for having me on. And if you want me back on it any time, I'd love to.
Speaker 2: No, I'd love to have you back, man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Just say when I'll be there, But thank you. I really appreciate it. Doc.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome. Well guys, hope you enjoyed that. Be sure check out guys stuff. Man, I'm definitely gonna do it. I've actually got the audio books in my phone waiting to hear them.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to finish up on Gary Wayne's Genesis sixth Conspiracy Part two, and as you guys know or may not know, that's like a thirty something hour listen, so I'm grinding through that. But Guy is next in the log there. But just remember, guys, hey man, the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey, So load up your backpack and get the hiking baby on good journey.
Speaker 4: I