Speaker 1: The way we round out our Fridays is by well filling in the cracks.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: That's kind of an odd turn of phrase.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the billing in the cracks. Yeah, sometimes the big stories leave give me very little room.
Speaker 4: Cleaning up the cracks, not filling them in. Aren't we getting things out of the cracks as opposed to filling them in? This is the stuff that's in the crack.
Speaker 1: Okay. So in your analogy, the big stories are the couch cushions, and these are the things that fell between those couch cushions.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you have two hams.
Speaker 1: And I do, here's your honorable mention, honorable.
Speaker 2: Mention, honorable moment.
Speaker 5: So today we're holding auditions to become the newest member.
Speaker 1: Of Honor Promotions. We haven't had a news nugget with the name Shannon in it for a long time, so that's why we included this one. James Farthing, who goes by Shannon interesting choice, found out this week he won the state's biggest ever jackpot in Kentucky one hundred and sixty seven million dollars after his mom called him to say that she had won. Because he and mom split the winning.
Speaker 3: I think that's a problem, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well he was in jail in Florida just a couple of days later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was charged with battery of a police officer and resisting arrest. He apparently got into a fight with another person in a hotel. I'm going to go out on a live and say it wasn't the Ritz when this guy kicked the officer in the face. You'd think he'd be in a good mood after winning the lottery with his mother, Linda.
Speaker 1: Well, why wouldn't it be the Ritz if he's one hundred and sixty seven million dollars richer, lend me that was the problem. He didn't know how to act in a good place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Linda said, it's going to be a good mother's This is going to pay off my debt.
Speaker 1: She's gonna have to fail her son out of Well, that's a sad story.
Speaker 3: Keana.
Speaker 1: Here's number nine.
Speaker 2: Nine. I did ninth place with a coffee dirty nine times out of tennis.
Speaker 1: Partner's dirty too, And I speak nine languages, drink basically everybody at table, lenning, I'll be al ready to go another nine And niner? Did I get you a niner?
Speaker 2: In there?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 2: You're calling from Milwaukee, talkie.
Speaker 1: No one's quite sure why the guy did this. But a man in Lufkin, Texas, accused of devising a scavenger hunt with five plastic Easter eggs. Except it wasn't money or jelly beans or chocolate. It was marijuana.
Speaker 4: Well, who cares, that's cool. That's a fun Easter egg hunt. Look there's pot in them eggs?
Speaker 3: Like what? Why is that against the law?
Speaker 4: A guy in Texas wants to do an Easter egg hunt for his friends filled the eggs with pot. Isn't that why we live in America? To do east your egg hunts with eggs filled with the pot because we can, but not be We put it in like a park. It was a kid who found the egg. How old was the kid?
Speaker 1: I don't know. A man and his granddaughter discovered the fifth egg in a park. I don't know. Is he eighty and she's twenty four? I don't know. Maybe four warrants have been issued for this guy. Three of them four warrants marijuana. Fourth is a state jail felony for delivery America.
Speaker 3: Lord, it's ridiculous. It's number eight.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right.
Speaker 4: I did not it's all right up here, Oh boy, steel box.
Speaker 1: Every eight second, listen to eight different bosses drawn on about mission statements. Guys, you can get rabbits fixed. You can get them spade and neoters. Would you want to do? They have testicles, so they don't do this.
Speaker 4: Oh well, this was a woman whose home was overrun with more than sixty five rabbits, but she was lonely.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: She's living in Skaganaw, Michigan, or Saginaw, Saginaw, and uh, you know, maybe the kids have moved out. They don't call that much. Guys, call your kids, I mean your parents.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The figures still rising, by the way, because many of the female rabbits were pregnant and have been delivering new bunnies daily. How sweet is that just to see a little baby bunny being born every day.
Speaker 1: Baby bunnies are nice, I know, they're so cute. Dozens of them are not nice. You don't know that, then you just become a bad bunny parent.
Speaker 4: At that point, we don't know anything about the person, do we. We don't know anything about this woman. I'd like to know more about her.
Speaker 1: Do you know what a group of rabbits.
Speaker 3: Is it is a uh, it is a parade.
Speaker 4: No, it is a flurry, a furry, A colony, a colony.
Speaker 3: Who came up with these names, these collective nouns.
Speaker 1: People that were high. They found the easter eggs. Here's number seven, the seventh son of the seventh son.
Speaker 2: With seven days government seven seven a seven years of college.
Speaker 3: Down to drain seven seven seven days.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, well we'll we'll just tell you the story and then weigh in. An Uber driver has been arrested after twenty four grams of meth was found in his car. He was wearing a T shirt that read retired drug dealer. An Uber passenger texted nine to one one after the driver mentioned he had a false bottom aerosol can in the car with meth inside.
Speaker 1: An officer spotted the same vehicle the next day, did a traffic stop in a pond search found that false bottom can with the twenty four grams of meth.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you could text nine one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really you remember those stories. I feel like we both probably did those stories as reporters. It started a long time ago. I had no idea text nine one one. I had no idea yeah, I don't know if it's I would assume it's similar to what if you call nine one one on your cell phone, it goes through a central dispatch as opposed to being a local, like if you called from a land, I say here, it goes to Burbank PD. But yeah, interesting, you can text nine one one.
Speaker 4: But kind of a move if you are a drug dealer to wear a shirt that says retired drug dealer.
Speaker 1: You throw them off your scent. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's brilliant.
Speaker 1: I used to be in that world. I've given it up. Here's number six. I got six, you got six? She give it six, number six. There's six more weeks of water?
Speaker 5: What a picture of me?
Speaker 2: Or rabbi and six?
Speaker 1: Drunk and longshore?
Speaker 2: Why are we just digging in a nursing home closer to us? I don't have to guy, sake, Dad, trink another six pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a it's gonna be a good thing. This didn't go to court. The Metro Atlanta Police departments under scrutiny. This is College Park, Georgia. They arrested a man for a violent home invasion. Charles and Catherine dated once, but haven't been in contact with each other for about twenty years. According to a complaint from last summer, though, Catherine told the College Park, Georgia Police Department that Charles broke into her home, choked her, and then fled on foot. Now he's got a really really good defense to that. He's been paralyzed for twenty five years and says there's no way that he would have been able to kick the door down, choke her and then run away on foot from that, says, I've been in a wheelchair for twenty five five years.
Speaker 3: Why did she decide to frame him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I do not know. She was at a dinner party the light of the alleged incident, and for nine months, or he was at a dinner party and for nine months didn't even realize that he was the subject of an arrest. Warran.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things where you you're thankful for your predicament, aren't you.
Speaker 1: I guess that's one way to look at it.
Speaker 3: Number whatever's name, number five for five.
Speaker 1: I have five rules. We begin bombing in five minutes.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 1: This is the year five point five. Five will be a favorite. Loose five pounds immediately.
Speaker 3: Your kids ever play around with flatulence spray. What is that anyway? Is that just like a whoopee cushion?
Speaker 1: I think they did? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or does it smell like it?
Speaker 1: It smells it's really awful. That is awful.
Speaker 4: Well, kids were playing around with this and they caused some chaos, some rumors after the night at the carnival. This was in Jennings Beach. I don't know where Jennings Beach is, Connecticut, Connecticut. At one point the police responded, a crowd was seen running from the beach and so, as you can imagine, rumors starts spreading. What was going on, Well, there were no weapons, no physical altercations, no injuries, none of that. It was just a group of kids using this fart spray near the carnival exit that.
Speaker 1: Caused this and over again, causing people to scream and run because it just smells awful.
Speaker 3: That would be a fun game to play in here.
Speaker 1: What's that.
Speaker 4: Like if I just started spraying a fart spray and just to see what your reaction is, because you think I'm like farting and it smells, and I think that you would play it off. A part of it is that it's an unnaturally bad smell. I don't think you would say anything. I don't even think your face would do what it's doing right now, I would call, would you say something? If you thought that I farted and you smelled it, I would suggest you go to the doctor, is probably what I would do. Would really if it smelled as bad as.
Speaker 3: You, wouldn't just pretend nothing happened.
Speaker 1: No, it would not really No, No.
Speaker 4: Okay, well there's a level because we're friend of them.
Speaker 1: If you, hey, something happens and squeaks out, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, like we're all human. But if you did something so.
Speaker 4: Bad, but maybe it wasn't that bad, but you smell it, there's something you smell and it's not roses, you would say something to somebody if it was.
Speaker 3: Far spray yes, no, you don't know it's fart. Think it's just coming from me.
Speaker 1: Smell like fart. I mean it doesn't smell like normal human.
Speaker 3: You don't know what what I smell like.
Speaker 1: I figure after this amount of time, Okay, I will just go on the record and say if you farted and I smelled it, yeah, we're recording right, I would ignore it, thank you, because I'm your friend. You've been ignoring it all day, all ten years. Here's number four.
Speaker 2: Poor minute is probably on his fourth tranquilizer by now.
Speaker 1: Number four.
Speaker 2: This isn't the same world you left for speaking of?
Speaker 3: Is that what you can get doing us in your chair? Yeah, you're kind of lifting yourself up a little bit. See it, get some air underneath it.
Speaker 1: You got to get one ham higher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, really, let me have it on that one.
Speaker 1: A guy identified in charge of this week with indecent exposure and her later defenses. Sorry a lady, A lady, because she is accused of defecating on a car hood during a dispute with another.
Speaker 3: Her mugshot, she is so self satisfied. Did you see this?
Speaker 1: She's pretty like, Yeah, I did poop.
Speaker 3: She's saying, I did that. That was me. I did it, and I do it again. That's what her mugshot says.
Speaker 1: She was frustrated with the other driver and having stomach issues, so she killed two birds with one stone, pulled around the silver sedan, turn left when the other vehicle appeared to be following, or she stopped foul, had an exchange with the other driver, and then just crawled up on the hood and that is awful. She said it was a ghost poop.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine any scenario where you would poop on the hood of a car?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean no.
Speaker 5: Here's number three, three Security Clearance level three.
Speaker 1: All three of three. I got all three of you guys for the rest of your nast born live. After about three days, they both started to stink. I mean, you don't think much about this, but there's got to be money everywhere, right Cruz in Alverd, Texas in Wise County had to clean up the mess after an eighteen wheeler overturned in your Alverd High school Tuesday morning.
Speaker 3: Dimes eight million.
Speaker 1: Dimes were scattered all around the roadway. It's wild. They had to shut that thing down.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen a dime in a really long time.
Speaker 1: For more than twelve hours to recover all the loose change.
Speaker 4: Who uses change anymore? Yeah, I'm not saying it's bad. I just it's just hard to remember to even have it.
Speaker 1: Here's number two. What's going on?
Speaker 4: You two?
Speaker 3: We got two.
Speaker 1: Fingers one two.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: There's two sons and no women. I've never understood the foot thing.
Speaker 3: I don't either. I mean, I'm all ears. I want to know what goes on.
Speaker 4: But feet get people do a place sometimes and good for them. Several real letters in the Tampa Bay area have been complaining because there's a guy they think is targeting female real estate agents during home showings in order to touch their feet. There have been a number of similar accounts. They're not iding the man. The local news is not. But here's the deal. There's one woman, Angela, she's a she's a realtor. She said the man told her there was an aunt on her foot before bending down and grabbing her shoe. She says, he bends down, he starts unbuckling my shoe and caressing my foot, and I just thought that was really weird. At the same time, he's fidgeting with his phone petting my foot. I think he's trying to take some sort of video of my skirt. It was really alarming. It's okay to kick at that point, it's okay to fully kick. How do you know not start laughing because it tickles. If some dude like grabs your foot and starts to you know, I mean, I'd laugh, I'd be like, what's going on, buddy, what's happening down there?
Speaker 1: Here's number one weird number.
Speaker 3: One to be scared.
Speaker 2: But number one are you the nine one row number one umber number one? Uh?
Speaker 3: Denny.
Speaker 4: I remember driving down Denny Denny Way, Denny Way to get to the radio station in Seattle. Apparently there's a park there, Denny Blaine Park, and people are masturbating. Their rampant masturbation is what it's being labeled.
Speaker 1: Men sitting on the wall, sitting at the park in view of everything.
Speaker 3: What is it that they're taking a look at.
Speaker 1: It's sort of an unofficial nude beach in Seattle. Yeah, you got a water source. You got to be pretty desperate at that point to be it's It's beach in Seattle takes on a very different meaning, and public masturbation doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, I mean, what do you guys see quick gas go around? What are the right conditions for public masturbase?
Speaker 1: We'll have to we'll have to bring that up on Monday. That John Cobelchow is coming up now, Trumpet of Jesus, see a Monday, stay dry everything so good.
Speaker 3: Plassics