Speaker 1: Jesse, Kelly Shaw, let's have some fun on a Friday and amazing ask doctor Jesse Friday, and we have so much to tackle this Friday.
Speaker 2: The strike. He's over kind of. I've got some information for you on that, which I'll get to you here in the beginning. We are gonna talk a lot of Helene flooding, FEMA stuff. Glenn Beck is hopefully going to be joining us in about a half hour from now. I say hopefully he wants to. He's trying to come on. He's over there, he's helping, but because of the conditions on the ground, cell phone service is bad. Okay, he just got back now he's okay, Chris, Okay, So I think we're good for Glenn Beck. About a half hour from now, he'll give us the skinny, the view from the ground. We have asked Doctor Jesse questions, lots of them on the hurricane, the disaster, how that's going to affect the vote. Should you go to a Trump rally or should you be nervous because they keep trying to murder him? Why do they keep saying Trump is a threat to democracy? And the tunnelers of World War One? All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's show Now before Oh yeah, and I went to a school board for hum last night. We'll talk about that in a little bit before I get to any of the other stuff. Good news, it happened kind of during the last hour of the show last night, but we were waiting on confirmation of a couple things. The strike. The port strike is over. Had some people give me kind of the skinny on it. Remember there were two things about the Port strike. It's kind of over, but it's kind of not, so just tear me out here. The workers had two major complaints, pay because they're paid so much less than their West Coast counterparts pay, and automation. Autumn automation is a big deal to them. They don't want their jobs to be automated for obvious reasons. Now, you and I can argue about whether or not it's possible to stop something like that, but that's what the strike was really about. So why are they temporarily going back to work? I have no doubt. Just like I told you last night, before I do all this was happening, there was a heavy amount of pressure on the head of that union to get those workers back to work. This is a Democrat union, not the workers, but the head of it. This is a Democrat union. If prices start skyrocketing and shelves get empty going into an election where Democrats are already nervous, that is just something that they were never going to let fly for very long. I'm guessing about this part. But they came to an agreement on the pay, not the automation porarily till January fifteenth or going back to work. It's solved the pay issue. We may be having this exact same conversation again on January fifteenth, because the automation issue is another issue entirely, and I don't know even if that one can be solved. But that was a long way of saying, this is good news, very good news for America, for Americans, it's a good thing. Now. This guy wants to know, Hey, Jesse, why aren't the port closures getting more coverage in the news. During COVID the supply chain was a huge news story, but now it's not. He said, Also, have you upped your game to crushed ice yet? Look? I will be doing next week. I will be doing a reveal of my ice maker. I can't what, Chris, I've been holding on to this secret for quite some time. It's going to be a video reveal. You will be able to see it. You will be able to almost almost experience what I experience every day. I woke up today. Stopped shaking your head, Chris. I woke up today and I was sitting there talking to the wife, and I was drinking water in the morning. You know, I do my chalkmail vitality stacking stuff in the morning, and I'm drinking water and I looked at my glass. I thought, oh gosh, it's so warm. But look that's where you would have been stuck, not me. I walked over to my ice maker, had my little scoop that's a sound it makes, put a couple scoops of ice in there, and then it was, oh gosh, it was so cold it almost hurt my teeth. Anyway, that's what's going on in the Kelly household. Back to the port strike. Why wasn't it getting a bunch of national coverage. Well, that's because it's a system. We have a corrupt system. I'm gonna say something and it's gonna sound probably ridiculous, But when we talk about it and when you process it, I think you'll probably agree with me. If we had a media, not a Republican media, but just a regular media. If we had a genuine media in not a system, there would be no Democrat Party. Democrats would be hated so much by the American people the party itself would have had to drop the name Democrat and rebrand with something else entirely. The only reason the Democrat Party exists is the American media runs cover for them twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. An American journalist, generally, I think it's ninety four to nine democrat. An American journalist doesn't view their role as speaking truth to power or exposing corruption or any of those things. They view their role as protecting Democrats at any cost and attacking Republicans. And that is the call culture of journalism. That's what makes it so powerful. You walk into any newsroom ABC, NBCCBS, MSNBC, doesn't matter what it is, even if you're a fire breathing anti communist like me, you were going to walk in there and probably not get very far because the culture is so heavily on their side. Here's an example. I'll give you a little example here and we'll do a little talk on this. But when I was, When I was, I was still selling ourvs, but I had decided I was going to try for a media career, So you start putting out content. I was doing little dumb videos and things like that, and I got an opportunity. It was with HLM. I don't even know if HLN is still around, but HLN was essentially CNN's minor league. You know how these channels there's Fox News and then there's Fox Nation. Well HLN was a minor league channel for CNN. This is seventy eight years ago. I get an opportunity to go up and do a debate on the show. They want me to come up, and they wanted me to go back and forth with some dirty coming on the show. Yeah, no problem, I'm trying for a media career. Any exposure is good, sounds good. I hop on a plane. They flew me up there, and doesn't that sound cool? I couldn't believe it. Someone's flying me somewhere. They flew me up there, and they put me up in this hotel. It was right across the street from the studio, so I already felt like a big shot. Wow, flown it was New York City. To New York City always feels cool anyway, love you war New York Cities. It's cool. But they put me up in a hotel. Wow is big. And then it's time for my show. I walk across the street, I go to CNN. I sit down. I don't remember who it was. It was a she. I'm almost positive it was a she. And I beat the living crep out of this woman in the debate on TV. Just abused her, just abused her. She had no chance whatsoever. And it was good to the point as soon as it was over. Yeah, that's exactly right, Chris. I beat her like Doug m Hoff. No, I'm kidding now, this is all verbal. But it was so good as I When I was done, I took out the year piece and I was leaving the studio. The producer of the show, the big cheese of the show, it was a woman. She stops me and she said, oh my gosh, that was incredible. We want you regularly. We want to pay you to be a regular contributor on the channel. That's how amazing that performance was. We want you to work for us. Now this is me. I'm trying to start a media career. I have no idea even where to begin. I'm doing backflips, right backflips. Oh my gosh, why are you kidding me? I couldn't believe it. It was like I had made it. I thought I had made it. I go back home, tell the wife. We celebrated that night.
Speaker 3: Woohoo.
Speaker 2: Never heard from him again. They never called again. I was completely lost. Ghosted like that, ghosted like I'm sure Chris was in high school all the time. They just never call. So some years later, I get in a working relationship with a friend of mine who happened to be at that network at the time, and then he had left that network. I don't want to go into the details of who it was, but he's someone who would know, and I have brought it up to him. Not By this point, the radio show had taken off, the TV show's fine, so everything was fine. So it wasn't bitter. I was just curious. I said, so what, Hey, I killed it there and they loved me and they wanted me back. I said, why didn't they bring me back? He said, you don't know, really, And I said, no, I don't know. He said, they didn't bring you back because you killed it. You can't be a Republican who makes Democrats look bad and work on this channel or on that channel. If you're going to be the Republican on the channel, you have to be the token moron who shows up and gets beaten by Demo every day. You didn't get invited back because you did good, You moron, And it just it was like a light bulb not in my head. I couldn't. That's how committed the American media is to protecting Democrats and making Republicans look bad. That's true story. We'll continue actually along the same thought frame. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And we're digging into some of that stuff right now. So the question was actually about the port strike. Why wasn't the media talking more about the port strike? And so I'm going into a little tangent here about the American media, And what I said was, if it wasn't for our media, the Democrat Party would not exist. The American people would hate Democrats was such a hot passion that they would have had to basically scrap the party and rename a new party and go a completely different round. Think about this. Elections, presidential elections. We have one coming up. I think Trump's going to win. I'm hopeful Trump is going to win, just feels that way. But even if he does win, it's going to be pretty close for a country of three hundred million people. You know, even if he sweeps a bunch of swing states and stuff. If you dig into it, you look at these states Arizona, Georgia. They're decided by eleven thousand votes, fifteen thousand votes. It's I think the total was like fifty thousand votes. Was the reason Donald Trump lost his reelection. Most of those votes they found in the middle of the night. But we won't get into that right now. So the country is about fifty to fifty. Now, think about this. The country is fifty fifty on democrats. When Democrats control the entire education system from K through twelve, that's the baby steps and then you go to communist university where you really get your Democrat training. So they control the entire education system. They control Hollywood, they make the movies, they make the sitcoms you watch, they make the music you listen to. They educate us. They control every single branch of the bureaucracy. I think the federal government is something like ninety four ninety five percent Democrat. They control the American media. We already said they're ninety five percent Democrat. These are all left wing institutions.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: They control medicals, through medical schools, medical institutions, scientific institutions, from top to bottom, institution after institution has been seized by Democrats, and still the American people are a coin flip on who they're going to vote for. If you had a media, if we had a media that would expose look, you don't even have to go national that we could just make this about the border, an illegal immigration if we wanted, But we could make it about a million things. If we just made it about the local control, local corruption, and local crime of Democrat controlled urban areas. If they were national news stories the way they should be, Democrats would be loathed from top to bottom in this country, top to bottom. Why wasn't there a bunch of talk about the port strike because Kamala Harris facing an uphill battle with her economic policies and her economic poll numbers. Kamala Harris didn't need the country focusing on a strike at the ports that was going to produce higher prices and empty shelves. Whoever is in charge when these things happen, even if it's not their fault, whether it's their fault or not, whoever is in charge, whatever party, whatever person controls the White House, the blame will land in their lap. The buck stops with the White House. Often. This port strike could have brought economic ruin to a lot of people. It could have caused huge problems if it didn't end. The American media knew that, they didn't cover it. Look how many different places did you hear talking about Doug Mhoff beating his girlfriend? I know you heard about it here. And I'm not even here to tell you that that's a huge story on the presidential campaign. That he's a woman beating piece of trash is bad, but it doesn't necessarily affect a presidential campaign. And I'm not doing the could you imagine if the rules were reversed thing? But let's think about that. Let's see if jd Vance had wrapped his girlfriend in the face back in colle and that story came out, it would be wall to wall. It happens to a Democrat. You get an article here in the New York Post the right wingers like me will discuss it on the radio. But for the norms and normous, they will never ever hear of it. They will never hear of it. Democrats are protected. The media runs a protection racket, and that's why the ports weren't in the news all right now the hurricane stuff, because we have Glenn Beck coming up. Shoot, like five minutes from now. Glenn Beck's gonna join us. His organization Mercury One, who I've told you they're an amazing organization, charity wise. Go look them up. They're just awesome. He's awesome. He has been on the ground, he just got back. He's been on the ground trying to help with Helene, trying to trying to bring the truth to the people because that's being covered up as well. And I want you to hear from him. I want to hear from him. I haven't even talked to him. We had to do this all through well my people, ha hah. Now Chris, Chris handled it all. But I haven't even talked to him. I don't even know what he's going to say, but we are going to find out together. And look, it's it's all about passing the buck now. Administrations, especially evil ones like this. They want to pass the buck when there's a domestic disaster that might make them look bad to you. Hear what Joe Biden says.
Speaker 4: But folks, this entire project is going to cost billions of dollars, not tens of thousands, not million, not a billion, billions of dollars because it comes through she goes through so many states. You know, in Congress has an obligation to me, it seems to me, to ensure the states have the resources they need.
Speaker 2: That's why Joe Biden's bringing up Congress today. It's bottom line, FEMA looks terrible. The federal government's terrible. I don't know what to believe and what not to believe. There are so many disturbing reports about what the federal government is doing there blocking is stopping that. So yeah, anyway, we're gonna talk to Glenn Beck here in a couple moments. Before we talk to Glenn, let me talk to you about your pain, that daily pain that is I don't want to say ruining your life, but do you do everything you used to do or is there a pain that holds you back from something it makes your life worse? Right, I'm not gonna ruin it, but it makes your life worse that back pain. It sucks, the neck pain, your foot, your knee, your joints, your Why don't you try Relief Factor? Just try it? Is all I'm asking. It's three weeks. It's nineteen dollars and ninety five cents for a three week quick start. If it doesn't work, don't order anymore. Please, I don't want you to. Don't take something that doesn't work. You might just wake up three weeks from now pain free or in the very least pain better. I don't think that's a term, but it is. Now get a three week quick start kid one eight hundred, the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. We'll be right back with hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a Friday, and joining me now is the legend himself, freaking call of Famer. I don't even have to introduce Glenn Beck to anybody, but Glenn did make a mistake of not choosing his walkout music, so we had to play Barbie Girl for him. Either way, he is a legend and he's been on the ground helping and I want to know what he saw because I'm not there, Glenn Beck, thank you, sir, appreciate you joining us.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's an honor to be on your show. I have to tell you I am a little offended by Barbie Girl.
Speaker 2: I just have to tell you, really, how so.
Speaker 3: Glenn jerk trying to make it easy for you guys. I'm like, I don't care whatever, and then Barbie Girl.
Speaker 2: Really, Glenn, it's a long standing rule. We want you to have your walkout music. You probably have like the whole symphony for you, So it all serious? Is all joking aside? You have been knee deep in devastation and we are not there. What's happening, Lenn? What are you seeing? What can we do? Just dumping on us?
Speaker 3: So I will tell you it amazes me how you know, me and the little band of you know, veterans and the Mercury One charity have become the group now that you know flies into Afghanistan and gets people out, flies into Lebanon and gets people's out. I mean, it's this is insane. This is all stuff the government used to do. And I know there's a lot of stuff going around on the government on and things that are you know, not true. But let me tell you what is true. Yesterday was the first day, sorry day before, was the first day that FEMA arrived. So six don't worry, just seven days they weren't operating. They arrived and they've set up two places that we know of, and we were I mean, we're flying the helicopters. We're providing the rescue helicopters along with you know, like I think there's like four other people that own their own helicopter and are doing it too. But I mean we have the big Sikorski you know, almost like the Coast Guard helicopters that are going in and and so we're all over the place. We have not seen FEMA except in two places. One yesterday they brought a FEMA communications truck in with a big satellite and everything, and it's very nice. Americans should be very happy. You've paid for a very very nice communications truck. And they had a little table set out back under a tree, which was very nice, and the air conditioned. You know, if you got too hot for you go into the truck. But I stopped by because they were way off the beaten paths. Nobody, I'm sorry. One person was there and like I don't know, ten volunteers and one person and nobody standing around, nobody doing anything except the FEMA people standing around. And I went up to him and I said, so, you know, welcome. When did you guys get here? And they said, well, last night, but you know, we didn't have the truck, so we couldn't do anything. But today we have the truck. We don't have it set up entirely yet, but soon. But you know, we're just we're just ready to put people's names into the system. And I thought to myself, Oh, that sounds great. And he said, but we got to get the truck up because this will beam all of that information directly to Washington, d C. Then they'll be in this system and then we can start the benefits rolling. And I said, oh uh, so you know, how are you getting people here? He said, and I quote, there was one person there. They were behind like a closed down Michaels. Nobody was there. And they said, well, we just needed to be where the people were, uh, you know, where the masses. We're in with the masses. And I said, when do you move there? And he's like, no, we're here, And I just looked around at this empty parking lot, and I thought myself, you are you are so clueless. He also said, by the way, wow, it took us a lot longer to get here than we thought. I mean, this is way out, uh you know, out of the way. And I'm like, wow, you're FEMA. That's great, that's wonderful. They said that they the masses won't come because they haven't announced yet, but they're going to be announcing it through television and radio so all. And I said, so, how are they going to hear that? He said, well, you know those people who are, you know, maybe watching TV, they'll know. And I said, they don't have living rooms, so I'm pretty sure they don't have TV. And those who do have TV and a living room, they don't have power. Well yeah, but they can go in because we have this great app. We have an amazing app and they can go sit in their car and download the app. And again, they don't have electricity. And I don't know if you've seen all of the cars that are on the side of the creek now that have been washed through two towns, but they probably don't have cars either. And it was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Then go ahead, sorry, Glenn, we are speaking with Glenn Becket just want every want to know exactly who's who's on the line here giving us the skitty, please go ahead, please.
Speaker 3: So then the somebody from FEMA, I think, tried to shut down our little makeshift airport we're managing. I think I saw six helicopters, and you know, we have the guys who used to be in Special Forces, so everybody knows what they're doing. And they came in and said, you don't. You don't have a license to operate this the space And thank god, the guy who's really really big from Space Special Forces who's running it, was there and he said, oh, so what are you suggesting, Well, you're gonna have to shut this down? He said, nope. You know what, we're the only ones rescuing because you don't have any assets on the ground. So you're going to leave because I've got one shopper leaving and another one coming in, so you're wasting our time. Chased him off. That also happened with FEMA. They the other place where FEMA is, they set up on the outskirts of town and they were putting together their shower trucks, which I thought was great because people haven't had a shower in a while, you know, you feel pretty scummy. And found out that it's not for the people. It's for the people who are volunteering to help the people, which I thought was big of them. They went into the the tent for first aid and kind of a little mini clinic, all staffed by doctors and special forces. People. They don't have insulin, they don't have medications. People who have minor injuries have no place to go. We flew the insulin in. We we're the ones who are now providing the O two for all of the ambulances and one of the hospitals because they burned through all of their stuff. So not the government, but my listeners are paying for that. And this FEMA person comes into the clinic and said you don't have a license to operate a medical clinic, and then again all the locals kind of gathered around and said you're going to leave now. I mean, it was an amazing thing, amazing thing. These people are really upset at the federal government. But let me tell you some good things. You remember what it felt like on nine to twelve, how everybody after them, okay, and everybody was helping each other. I have wondered if we will come back together as Americans if we hit you know, really tough times. The answer is yes. It felt like nine to twelve there. These people their spirits not broken. I mean they're pissed, but their spirits not broken. They're helping each other. Everybody's working together. And I learned something else. The real key to our survival is going to be all of these soldiers that have fought for so long Afghanistan. You know, we left there in humiliation. It was horrible, all of that loss of life and what happened. But I have a new perspective. These are all veterans that are running this these things. They all have just come together. They have the skills. It's going to be the veterans that save America because when the government's not coming, the veterans are there.
Speaker 2: It's inspiring great. That's exactly why I wanted you to come on. I wanted to hear the bad. I wanted to hear the good from Afar. That's how it's looked to the federal government screwing everything up, surprise, surprise, and Americans helping Americans. And it's so freaking inspiring to me. Glenn back you are inspiring to me. I want everyone to know mercurywe dot org if you want to help him. They don't even say don't even they don't get paid. He just pours this stuff and other people. Mercury one dot org. That's right, right, Glenn, yep, Mercury one dot org.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent of every dollar raised goes right directly to the cause. We are trying to raise enough money now we've done I think five million dollars in the last few but honestly, it is this organization that is keeping this town going. Right now, we need a lot more. We have to bring in refrigeration, we need to bring in space heaters. We've just delivered this morning another sixty five generators. We need to buy a jet fuel, diesel and gasoline. So anything you can give really will go a long, long way. One hundred percent of every dollar raised goes right directly to this and it's Mercury one dot org.
Speaker 2: Mercury one dot org. That's Glenn Beckham self asking Glenn, it's an honor for me. Thank you for what you're doing and well, honestly everything for everything.
Speaker 3: Thank you, please, you are You're an inspiration to me. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, I told you you were gonna want to stick around for Glenn Beck. Was that not some jaw dropping stuff? I don't I don't know. I don't know how I feel about the interview. In total, what the federal government is doing is so stupid, evil and wrong that it makes me just so filled with rage. But then the American people, how they are throwing themselves into helping their fellow Americans just inspires me to no end. Either way. I want to again give it out Mercury one dot org. They are there helping. I'm gonna say something else. I know, we get a bunch of hate mail for this, probably get in trouble, who knows. I don't care here, but there are a lot of disturbing reports from today about what's happening with the federal government about confiscation of supplies, meaning private people are trying to provide supplies to things like pregnancy centers, food, water, and there are reports that the federal government is warning them to stop and threatening to confiscate supplies and or maybe confiscating supplies. So allow me to just go ahead and lay it out there. If the federal government is blocking aid to Americans in need, that is a hostile act, and the local sheriff needs to begin arresting people from the federal government. Let me say that again. If the federal government is blocking aid to American citizens in need, if that is really happening, the local sheriff needs to step up, buck up, assert his authority and put some Feds in handcuffs. That's a hostile act. The federal government does not get to come in and block aid to Americans. If that stuff is happening, it must be stopped by local law enforcement. Stopped by somebody. That's a hostile act. Stay legal, stay local. But that is a hostile act that must be addressed, addressed by local law enforcement, period, end of story. In fact, if we had governors with any guts at all, the state police departments would be arresting anybody who did that as we speak. I didn't come up with this thought so and I don't know who to give credit for it, but someone said, we invaded Mogadishu for somebody doing that, stealing aid for people in need. And it's really really a solid point that cannot be allowed to happen. These are unconfirmed. I don't know what is real yet. I look, you just heard what Glenn said. It's Glenn Beck who just experienced it firsthand. He wasn't hearing from a guy who was hearing from a guy. The federal government tried to shut down rescue operations, and thankfully the guy doing the rescue operation said no. The federal government tried to tell a medical tent. This is according to Glenn Beck, not me, that they had to shut down because they didn't have a license. If the federal government is blocking aid, If anyone, forget the federal government, is anyone, any entity anywhere is blocking aid from Americans in desperate need, that is a hostile act. That is a criminal act, and the local sheriff needs to address it as such. Period, end of story. I said it, and I'm not sorry about it. That's a fact. If that stuff is true, it must be addressed by law enforcement in the area. All right, Jesse, Where in the Constitution does it say the federal government must bail out the states for their weather problems and lack of a desire to pay for proper preparation. Why do they allow flimsy woodhouses in tornado and hurricane zones, and building in flood zones. Why don't they improve their bridges and roadways and roadways and river channels. If people won't evacuate when they're worn, it's not the Fed's fault. Just once. I want to remind you that the Communist hate your guts, and once you're dead, they will laugh at you. You've seen it, You've seen many, many examples of it. They have so much disdain for rural America, so much disdain for the people who won't bend the knee, who won't live in a pod, who won't drive an electric vehicle, who won't stop going to church, who won't stop raising families. They have disdain for people like that. And when people like that suffer, the American Communist cheers. Hard to imagine being that evil. But they don't call them anti humans for nothing. Sultzanitsen called them the enemies of humanity. And that's exactly what people like that scumbag who wrote that email are, That's exactly what they are. We we must continue to be the light. Preborn is the light. We talk about abortion being pro life, what is it? Is it? A state rights issue, should there be a federal badge? And it's none of those things. It's a cultural issue. It's a heart issue. We need a country full of people who don't want one. How do we do that? An ultrasound is an amazing tool in that fight. That's what Preborn does. They find young women who are pregnant and they're about to abort their babies, and they give them free ultrasounds. You pay for it and it's tax deductible. Go to preborn dot com slash jesse. An ultrasound costs twenty eight dollars one ultrasound. You can give them whatever you want. We've had people give them fifty grand to give them whatever you want, but it's all tax deductible, and it goes to the babies. Go ahead and look up preborn. Look up their charity rating. Now do you see what I mean? Preborn dot com slash jesse twenty eight dollars saves a life sponsored by Preborn. All right, now, somebody's nervous about going to the Trump rally. Wait a minute. The Trump rally was today. Now it's tomorrow. I think he's in Butler tomorrow. He's in Butler, Pennsylvania, tomorrow. Should you be nervous about going to any Trump rally after all, people die at those things. Let's discuss that. Let's have an honest discussion about that. Hang on,