Speaker 1: I won't me some glory hope. Oh yeah, Hello, welcome to Thief Football Glory Whole Freacap podcast for your week seventh in the NFL. I'm not supposed Toason, I'm joined here as Oh it's by my good buddy Longhorn. And why do you listen to Apple podcast Freak or Sound Class Butterfly Lotus, watch Us Live clud Love Last think you'll see you in this week by girls. You know how we get down. It's the good, the bad, and the fuck. Fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, now it's talk for the good.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just fucking great.
Speaker 1: That's just fucking right.
Speaker 2: Go bad, it's bad, it's bad.
Speaker 1: Well that's fucking not good.
Speaker 2: And the are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me? Are you fucking kidding me? God damn it, are you fucking with me? All right, boys and girls gonna get into it and as always can start off with a good Oh, it's another winning week as a company twenty one seventeen as we currently see it right now, K having a fantastic week ten and six.
Speaker 2: It is c K. That's that way to bring up the just just carrying the rest of us this week for sure.
Speaker 1: Definitely carrying us down the road. I had a good week in college, nine three to two on the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happened. Why'd you give it all back in the NFL? You dumb dumb we'll get into it.
Speaker 1: That was that nine three and two is with a guaranteed loss cooked in which we'll get into and they are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm okay.
Speaker 1: And it also included our hitting our free pick the overall Montana Sacred Heart fifty four and a half. We gave out ended up in sixty four. No where will sweat there six and three. Now for your free point, Hicks slight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna. I was gonna say a slight amendment because that's your pre pick. If you're new to the show. Always fade the Longhorn Podcast free pick because it is a guaranteed winner if you fade it. Guarantee too.
Speaker 1: We also did have two very hard luck pushes that kept us away from just a monsterly, but unfortunately that is how football go. Best call of day College I will go Kentucky plus thirteen there. I didn't need the two touchdowns. Kentucky should have won the game outrights, they atually dominated Texas for four quarters, three hundred and ninety five yards to one hundred and seventy nine. Long Horn. One hundred and seventy nine yards is all your boys got for the whole game against the very mediocre Kentucky defense. Kentucky had twenty eight first down to six. Texas had six first downs in four quarters, and Texas finished the game with the lowest postgame win expectancy of any team in all college football that won this weekend Long Horn? Would you like to guess with that percentage? Was what did the analytics say, Hey, if one team does this, that team does this, here's this team's chance to win this game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say twenty six percent.
Speaker 1: You're such a homer.
Speaker 2: Okay, wasn't that far off?
Speaker 1: Arch continues to be just mega ash cheeks incarnate twelve for twenty seven for one hundred and thirty yards. He's pathetic.
Speaker 2: Sorry, ok So, before before you move on, quick, quick, stop down on this one. Like we saw this before with Texas years ago when they had the Chris sims uh major Apple White thing going on, and whenever you have a kid that has the pedigree that Chris obviously Chris Sims had with the son of Phil Simms when he came in. They're fuck, they're so proper fucked in this situation because you cannot. You can't, at least in the Phil Simms situation. They had a proven winner and Major White on the bench, which is why there was such a pushing pool going on with all the Texas fans like put major in, put Major in, and then there was a you know, the back and forth of way, Well, let Chris Sims learn and grow into the position. In this situation, there's there's nothing they can do. They're stuck with this guy that sucks at quarterback, has all the pedigree of the family, but there's nobody to go to, at least this year. So I guess we're just gonna try to win. Yeah, for sure, they're gonna have to ride this out.
Speaker 1: Before you started as it's like, if they're gonna make the move, and we talked about the podcast Long Horn, if you're gonna make a move, you make a move. It had to be the ul Monroe, it had to be the week they played the Red Hoss. Get the new kid in there.
Speaker 2: But you can't. But that's the second part of it. You can't do it because you you you cannot piss off a major recruiting fan, like a major fan like that in the recruiting because you'll never get another one going forward. You can't bench a Manning.
Speaker 1: Huh do you want another one? Though? I mean, I'm sure at some point, like three generations before we ever get one they can actually play.
Speaker 2: There's probably a Manning somewhere in middle school fucking picking his nose. That's gonna be like a like, actually legit, real, fucking real quarterback. But it ain't this one. It ain't this fucking retarded Manning. Oh.
Speaker 1: Two punt returns, that's what won that game for Texas. Two long horder. I know you were watching the game and you just pretty much gave your thoughts on it. But man, what you're a Kentucky fan, What a bad beat that was? You can't make a field goal? Their kid drills a fifty four yard or heat. I mean that field goal kicker for tex it's good. Lord. Do you ever have a bad field goal kicker?
Speaker 2: Seems to be kick? Yeah, I like that part, but at nope, Look, I like the Longhorns, but I like money better. So at no point was I ever worried about that plus twelve and a half plus thirteen where we got it at every cash and that was that was money in the bank.
Speaker 1: All right. Moving on, Oh, Longhorn hit and boy did he ever hit the big Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, this was a John Holmes. This was a John Holmes delivery deliverance here, Yeah, I'm straight.
Speaker 1: It was all right, one unit of mins two and a half half a unit, plus one fifty eight on the minus six and a half half a unit on the plus two thirty four, minus nine and a half added it all the way up. All that added up plus two ninety six. Now that is a big Dick pick and win.
Speaker 2: That should have kept laddering the good.
Speaker 1: That gets in all the way for the first time the season in the black on the big day, he is eighty nine dollars to the good. Hey, look, Longhorn will have if you been listening on, he's gonna have one or two games like this during the season where he just season it very very clearly. Yeah, and he just he literally calls it every step of the way.
Speaker 2: I remember the three unit. There's that three unit one that I did one year. I don't eve remember what it was, but I was like, this was an I think it was Miami going to like a it's usually Actually it was the same thing with Miami going Was it not Miami going to Cold City?
Speaker 1: I thought I thought it was the Raiders going to Bolt and they called the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't well, I don't know if that was the three unit we got point being. Yes, there there's about two or three.
Speaker 1: I think it was because they were like twelve point dogs. I was looking on the money lines it was like plus two eighty or whatever the fuck it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of times a year I'm gonna go I'm gonna push in and go heavy. Then you should on any one bet on on a game, and just because I'm like, no that this is like the perfect the perfect storm of let's smash this spot and try to take advantage. And that was one this year, and I'm sure there'll be another one coming up at some point here.
Speaker 1: So anything else that one. As far as like the game, watching it, since you had a lot of action on it, yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get out the game at thirty seven and a half. The clients I got the push on the on the total, which sucked. But but other and that was only because too it was throwing total was gonna tick up the it didn't tick up, but it closed it like thirty four. But when I put it out.
Speaker 1: At seven, yeah.
Speaker 2: I got it out pretty early. No, I got it out pretty early, but just a half point too late to get the win. Got the push. But yeah, if tu it would would have stopped throwing the ball to fucking Mia or to Cleveland. The whole game then would have easily gone under. But that was kind of Yeah, that was part of the handicap too. It's just got a little unfortunate. But yet, I mean, he's coach coach logic, Yeah, coach logic. He's definitely next one to go. I don't know how. I don't know how he doesn't. I don't know how he lasts till Tuesday. We're recording this on Monday. I think by Tuesday he's got to be fired. I don't. I mean, unless they're just trying to stretch him to the bye. I think they have a buye in like two weeks. I think, so, who the fuck knows, But yeah, he's he's lost. The team's lost. That I did hear there's a seventy million dollars quarter dead cap hit if they cut two of this offseason, seventy million. So Miami fans, you're stuck with him at least one more year.
Speaker 1: And this is the danger of signing that, you know, very middle of the road quarterback to contract that big. Yeah, it's just the danger of it, man. But yeah, coach on the fucking sidelines just coked out of his mind yelling.
Speaker 2: At actually do chan ran the ball? Like I mean, I didn't. I didn't see because Cleveland's Cleveland's like that was part of the handy cut there. They stop and run, you don't run on them. Han went nuts and they and they still couldn't get within you know whatever the final was like it was, it was a blowout. So yeah, Miami, glad that.
Speaker 1: You're Texas Longhoor quarterbacks. Your boy from Texas got some fucking run and some pt.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I did see Quinn Quinn yours in the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what he did, and I didn't.
Speaker 2: He tried to throw he tried to throw some more pick sixes to make me make it go from a push to a loss. But it didn't quite happen.
Speaker 1: Thank god for that. Yeah, that's that's like the last thing you want is to see the backup coming, I know, teetering on a fucking total.
Speaker 2: That is that is now by the way, By the way, that's two wins for Cleveland, and uh called the big dick on both of them. So nice. That's I'm locked. I'm so locked in on Cleveland. I don't even know why I'd look at their just you just you bet them at home and you made them on the road. They're just so easy to come.
Speaker 1: My boy, Harold Fannon leading all receivers with thirty six yards. Yeah, and they fucking I didn't even look to the boss with this game because I didn't. I saw Juggins had a big day, but he ran for three yards of carry. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's because they got such a big lead. They just they just at the end, they just gave it to him every single time.
Speaker 1: They didn't care with a forty six yarder in there. That is a lot of unproductive fucking running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's I'm telling you, that's that's false. That that's a that's a fake final because if you look at his first half runs per run per uh you know yards per rush, it's gonna be five six seven yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like a total stats and there's not gonna be Yeah, tell the story of Dawn. It's just because the game out of hand.
Speaker 2: They had such a huge lead. They didn't care. They just handing off the hand it off on first, third, first second, third down. Didn't give a ship where y'all can't score. Clearly, we got a big lead, So let's get out of here. And quarterback, they couldn't throw either. That, that's yeah. So yeah, that's the thing. They couldn't throw either, so that that's no point even trying to risk that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a quarterback with the Terror two in bad weather city. Like, that's gonna go so badly for them later on in the year, like when the winter hits and they got a team that could come in there and play in that weather. Oh boy, that is gonna be asked whipping time.
Speaker 2: At least at least they can switch to sugar Sanders in his strong arm. Oh wait, he doesn't have one. He doesn't have one either. Interesting draft strategy over there in Cleveland. I don't think it'll work.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Cleveland's thinking all right, let's go on. Oh long word, first sounder win of the season on them Dallas.
Speaker 2: Calvos sounders are struggling this year.
Speaker 1: Oh now have you missed the show?
Speaker 2: Thinking?
Speaker 1: Hey, how was that a sounder the cows of the face?
Speaker 2: Well, not so fast. My friend line crashed.
Speaker 1: From four point five to minus two. So Longwor definitely is the fucking sounder for that call, and he's now only down eight hundred sound.
Speaker 2: Don't bet the sound Actually, I don't know. It might be a good time to jump in on the sounders if you haven't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it might be a good sign. But long wore would you have on this one? Would you like about this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just just well what I liked about it was it's just Dak dominance at home and at this division, in this division. That was basically the whole handicap. I didn't I didn't expect it to be this easy. I kind of thought it would be a close game back and forth, last last man with the ball wins. But just Dak is dude, Dak is so good all the time now, and and it won't last because that because their team's not good, they're not gonna go to the playoffs. I don't think they're three three to one. I mean they got an outside shot at a wild card now they might if he keeps playing this at this level, they got a shot to sneak into the back door of the playoffs. But regardless, whatever the point with Dallas now is, you've got four first round draft picks in the next two years. You still have a window of Dak being at this level for the next you know, quarterbacks play. We've just saw We've seen Flack Oh, We've seen Aaron Rodgers, we see a lot of these quarterbacks. You've got a window of five years with Dak to try to build up around him with all these first round picks that they've built up. That that's your that's just your hope. Who cares what happens this year? Like if they seek in the playoffs, who cares they're not gonna win. Can the Cowboys not fuck up with these four first round picks over the next two years and give a la a late career window of a shot at a super Bowl kind of like kind of like with Romo, they fucked that off, but but they have a chance to have that have that late career window for dak over the next four or five years. If they don't fuck it up. History says they fuck it up.
Speaker 1: So well, I think that is probably going in Your favorite is something named jay Lane was the leading receiver for the Redskins.
Speaker 2: He keeps saying that, like, you don't know who that is. That's the Virginia Tech product, that very well known punt returner of Virginia Tech, like I.
Speaker 1: Mean Virginia Tech.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously, yes, he was their leading receiver. Tore I'm being I'm being a little little tongue in cheek. I'm I'm smiling when I say that. Mo. See, let's I'm a little but no like that. He That's the point is, like Jade Daniels, is that good that he can go out there with some dude named Jaydon Lane, a rookie Jayden Lane, and and and still you know, and they couldn't run that that was a surprising takeaway from the Redskin Sun. How they couldn't run against cowboys. That was that was weird.
Speaker 1: But I didn't understand that at all. I said on the podcast, the should be able to run up and down the field.
Speaker 2: They didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I know, Jaydon Daniels, he was okay before he got hurt, which again he's hurt again.
Speaker 2: Didn't he come back in though, or did they did not? He he said he was over he thumbs up like he was okay. So I think he's gonna be okay going forward.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe he could have come back in if it was a competitive game, but it obviously already wasn't a competitive game. It was an ass whoop and pretty much throughout. I mean it was a little bit close, like for five minutes in the first quarter when they went back and forth with three straight touchdowns, and then after that it was just no more.
Speaker 2: Dallas is technically in second place in this division. They are, how about that?
Speaker 1: And they have a game in hand over the Giants and their well not the Giants count, but the Redskins. They have a game in hand over them. They did have the one loss to Philly, but they could always split. We'll see how it goes. That's gonna be interesting going down the stretch.
Speaker 2: Always like looking at these standings halfway through the year.
Speaker 1: Again, I've been saying this for two seasons now. It continues to happen, continues to be literally the downfall of the team, and they were actually better than normal yesterally they were seven for sixteen. That's almost fifty percent on third down. It's way better than what they normally did. But like we said in the preseason pod, they're not gonna have the best fourth down percentage ever of all time. Again they were zering to yesterday. You just can't. You cannot continue to perform the way they do on third down and you know, be a consistent winner in this league. Like, you're just not gonna get that kind of luck again on fourth down like you did last year. And you know there it is a rule on when I think I got a double check, but I don't think you even have to get the third down, Like you could gain a first down within the first two downs if you would like.
Speaker 2: To not not when you're leading receiver because of health is Jalen Lane, and then your your top tight end is a guy that was good about fifteen years ago and somehow still and somehow you couldn't run the ball against the worst rush defense in the history of the NFL.
Speaker 1: That was a head scratcher too. But anyway, all that's say, long Horn, great call, that was total dominance. Got one nothing nothing, fake about that one. Oh and then tonight Longhorn hits for the Clients, put out Detroit minus five and a half, closed at minus six. Uh, it was good with I think I got closing line value in the NFL every single game I put out except the Raiders. It was great with closing line value. So close line value here Longhorn, I didn't get to see much of this one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I haven't either.
Speaker 1: Pretty early on it'll pull back up with I think this may be like the only game that BPG hit the whole fucking week.
Speaker 2: I mean, they have a score nine points, so I mean it's it's clearly the injuries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in it came out, they think he might have broke his collarbone, so he did.
Speaker 2: I saw the update. He broke the collarbone. And you can't. You can't just continuously play with with the lack of receivers. He's been doing it for most of the year. At some point against a against a dominant team, especially against the spread. Just just yeah, but he's he's playing hurt. He's he was questionable coming in you know, game time decision like he that's not the real uh Buka that we've been seeing. So you gotta you got a a half ass of Buka Evans left early. I think it was it an early game injury. Yeah, So it just it's just this, this was almost you're walking into a scheduled loss, with all the close games they've had, all the backdoor covers they've had that they're outperforming. They were five to one coming into this game. This was a tough part of their schedule, and you're going to get to seventy percent cover spread monster coming off a loss. This was a smash spot for Detroit and they smash So it's it's not surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a great call by you, just looking through through the boss here. Golf was okay, Jam Gibbs though that's seventy eight yard or was something?
Speaker 2: When does that Isaac Teslaw from our Detroit fans that we met up in Green Bay and they were telling me all about this Teslaw who set the preseason on fire. When is you listening guys in Detroit that we got drunk with, When is Teslaw gonna gonna do something in the actual game.
Speaker 1: He's only got three catches all season, but two of our touchdowns. Goddamn, all this man does is catch touchdown.
Speaker 2: I'm only crowing a little bit because he's made me look really stupid for a long time in the preseason. And but yeah, it's it's a little weird. They haven't worked him in to the to the to the mix more.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know where you would go with him. I mean everybody, I mean, even Jameson would Jamo had two targets and no catches.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I about to go back and watch this game. This there's some weird.
Speaker 1: We had one target, he had half his many targets. Jamo did. Neither of them played a football.
Speaker 2: All they did was thrown was thrown on Mont Saint Brown because it's literally did and oh my god, so I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that must have been a boring one because total fifty four and a half slightly went under, slightly under there. That's one of those few like unders if you took him. I don't think I've ever taken an under in the NFL and had to be that no sweat ever, what was it?
Speaker 2: Fifty something?
Speaker 1: Fifty four and a half?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, have you ever?
Speaker 1: Can you ever remember one time taking an under in the NFL and just being able to turn the TV obviously. Nah, that's good. No, no, not ever. Oh but in that one, yeah, nine points struggle agalaying there for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and then Detroit just clearly didn't put any effort in the fourth quarters seven to seven, seven, and there's three and the fourth I guess they had it wrapped up. Was watching Tamabody had a chance to get back in the game. It was fourth and four and they were about midfield and they were only down there. It was sixteen to nine, No twenty one to nine at that time, so two scores there. But if you get the touchdown two point conversion or just the one at sixteen, so your two touchdowns out. But it was about I think nine minutes left, ten minutes left the fourth, fourth and four Outen actually catches the ball for the first down and then he fumbles it. Detroit recovers and then they kicked the field goal. And that's church.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's up. That's the way it go.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's move on to the bad now. Well, it's basically just me in the NFL, So I'll just kick myself in the balls for the next twenty minutes or so. If you guys, don't find uh. So let's start coming coming through this. Let's start with some combos. I gave out Las Vegas plus twelve, and I think that was the only game I didn't have colv on. But unfortunately for me, that was Longhorn's free pick of the week. I didn't forget that, so it really never stood a chance.
Speaker 2: You should have wrote that down, dummy.
Speaker 1: Well I did write it down, and I just totally forgot about it. Longhorn, you know, he hates all of us and he just gives us losers for his free picks. He's won and six now in the season.
Speaker 2: I always forget that. We have that part of the show at the end, and then I'm scrambling and I just throw it, literally the first the first name I see, the first name I see, Oh yeah, yeah, do that one. Do that one. It doesn't doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Can I just give a caveat on this game that that has nothing to do with the finals since it was thirty one and nothing. But we've talked about how things change, and I don't watch these games in the NFL like I do, but like, wow, they Crosby and Adam Butler both got hurt, very very early in this game, and these are the two best defensive players. Now, look they scored zero points, So like it's I wanted to make but like I was watching the game and at the beginning of the game, like basically the whole first half, and I'm like, what the fuck is going on? Like Casey's is going up and down the field, and I'm like, wor's crossby worse crawb cross me because we know that he is a one man game wrecker. And and then it was like, oh yeah, because you know, you watch the red zone, it's kind of flipping back and forth, and you're not you don't see the full game exactly, and they're like, oh yeah, Crosby's not hurt, Adam Butler's hurt. And it's like, well, then they're fucking dead. They're literally dead because like you can't it has to You have to frustrate mahomes, maybe get a defensive like a strip sack or something, something that gives you a chance to score easy, keep the game close, and then maybe you're in a dogfight. But when they go up in twenty one, nothing in the first half because these players are out, it was just it was over.
Speaker 1: And because you know Smith had sixty seven yards.
Speaker 2: Pass the entire game, and that's why, and that's why I said.
Speaker 1: When your quarterback for sixty seven in an NFL game, that's constable be fired immediately.
Speaker 2: Well let's not. Let's not skate over Ashton genty you only getting six carries. I mean, I know it turned into a blowout, but can you show me how many catches he had won? Six carries and one catch to the only guy that you have that can that can actually be a difference on this team. So I don't know what they're doing in Vegas. Both of us were high on Vegas coming into the higher than you know, than at least expectations. Pete Carroll, Gino Smith, you'll everybody's fucking us real bad and making this look way worse than it needs to be. I don't even know they have two How do they even we were there? Two wins? Are they counting pre like? That doesn't even.
Speaker 1: New England?
Speaker 2: How looking at that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Look at that? Now? How the fuck did they beat New England?
Speaker 1: Well, it was a great matchup for Gino and that was like one of one of his two games where he has three hundred yards and like three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: When is he gonna have another great matchup? Can you tell me that at.
Speaker 1: This point, I don't know that he can. Uh Now, their other wins the Tights, so God bless you. You beat the Typans, all right, fair enough? Yeah, I don't this. This is like they're one of the most frustrating teams for me in the season, because, like you said, I did have them hire coming in. It looked like we might be right. But it turns out, Longhorn, this is our Daddy's Raiders because this team fucking sucks. I mean, they they can't score the football on the team they played twice a year, every mother fucking year, and a team that his historic for just letting you kind of do what you want. We're gonna beat you. But yeah, where you can score sports, you can do this. I mean they couldn't score. They could not even make first down. Oh oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, I'll take all the minds in the L because it looks like we're gonna take the L on what we thought the Rails is gonna be. That's fine, I'll we can take the L like that happens, But like, is it really like like they got Geno Smith they got Pete Carroll, they got Ashton Genty, and all three have do do doo doo doo doo And these are these are like that Gino's approven quarterback in the NFL. Pete Carroll is a borderline Hall of Fame coach, Genty is a Heisman candidate, Like what is happening? Like you can't predict that all these things are gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Quarterback that's never happened.
Speaker 2: You can't maybe not carry it, but you can be you. He's been doo dooo. Also, like, I mean, this is I'm not blaming him, but don't don't act like he's been like overwhelming all he's Yeah, So like that's my point is like we're getting underwhelming from three players three two players in the coach that we know are better than this. So yeah, we're we're gonna end up being wrong, but like come on, like this and actually, oh god, Jenny's got four hundred and forty five carries, so actually or yards, so he's actually on pace for like twelve hundred yards, so actually he's not really underperforming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like one eleven carries so he's four.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's that's a little low on the yards per per carry that you'd like to see more of that. You certainly like to see more than three touchdowns after contact.
Speaker 1: It's like his yards are after contact. This is the worst.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, no, because we looked at that too. It's not it's not grading out that. It's not Houston. It's definitely not that. So I don't know. This is one where you just take the l and you stop trying to figure it out, you stop trying to bet them, and you say, you know what, until until you can turn it. Let's just let's just stay away from the Raiders. No more, no more Raiders.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've seen Mahomes whip them before, but it's funny because he never does it at home. When he does whip him, he usually does it in Las Vegas. For whatever. This this was the worst. I mean, I've seen Aidan O'Connell do better than this. I've seen name any shitty Raiders quarterback in the last ten years. They've all done better than that.
Speaker 2: But you're probably about to see another shitty quarterback next week. Kenny Pickett came into this game, so is there at a certain point, Pete Carrollton he'll pull the plug eventually, at least for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Kenny Pickett at two was super two for eight yards four yards in ten four point two. Let okay, here's an idea Raiders offensive stat Let's call some plays because I mean, Kenny Pickett completed both of us passes. So let's cast the plays that might go for more than four yards.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Toronto fucking beat Seattle. So they're going to the World Series.
Speaker 1: The Blue Jays. What is it the nineties? What the is happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry, no Canadians into our World Series? This is that's not alone.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, another combo shit show. New Orleans plus five or four and a half, whatever you got them at. We both gave this one out. And I look, I was completely wrong about this game. The BPG said Rattlers should have a good game relative to him anyway, he didn't. He through three picks. I said New Orleans should find success running the ball. They didn't. I did also say Chicago should have a decent day running the ball. Decense and Understille. They made it all over New Orleans, so way more than fucking decent. I think I'm just the point that I'm gonna have to start grading New Orleans differently on the road than at home. They played three games this year, Longhorn. They've lost all three by double ditchs all three. They're one and six now, whether they win another game in the rest of the season, who the fuck knows, But I New Orleans on the road is gonna have to be graded on a different fucking scale. Dude, getting too much respect for keeping things close at home and then they go on the road and get their fucking sorry asses whipped.
Speaker 2: So I got several takeaways on this game, and you nailed one of them. New Orleans, New Orleans, New Orleans definitely on the road away split like like and until they proved otherwise. Number two again with a caveat on the injury. Would they have changed anything, I don't know, but we talked about the handicap on. This was the running game for New Orleans and Kendrey Miller, the guy that's been the resurgence of this running game, pairing up with the Alvin Cambara gone for the season. He had one carry for seven yards. I mean, like, would they have changed anything? I don't know. There's no way to know these things, you know, But like that that was another takeaway.
Speaker 1: Actually move the ball and score. I mean they lost about double. They lost about twelve. That's within one score of you know, getting a cover at four and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, if you gotta have five and a half, one scorer is a win. So like it they were. And then another takeaway. The running game for Chicago is I mean they are finally And how they're doing with DeAndre Swift, I don't know, because he's always been He'll have these stretches of four, five, six weeks where he'll look like all pro yes, and so I don't know if this can keep up with him because he also has an injury history. We'll see if this keeps up. But right now they're so locked in. Caleb was bad behind him?
Speaker 1: Who's this man?
Speaker 2: Guy? That's the rookie from was it you? You? You probably know more of me. It's one of those packed packed teams Utah or b Yu, I can't remember what. It's one of the West Coast teams. I think is where he came from. Oh sorry, East Coast, my bad so.
Speaker 1: For seen carriers.
Speaker 2: What's that offensive line? They it's all those guys they signed offensive line there. They're finally coming together, getting more cohesion together now that they're later in the season because Caleb sucked that. That's the point is that it's like, yeah, Spencer sucked. He threw the ball to the wrong team too many times, which was a new thing for him he hasn't been doing this year. But Caleb sucked too, like he was bad. Like you know that. But that's a little scary that he can play that bad and they still get a win. So four and two for Chicago now and Arrow up, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no doubt about it. Arrow is fucking all the way off on Chicago.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's, like I said, you just nailed it. If he can play that badly and they win by double digits. And I know it's the Saints and they're winning six granted, but even bad teams in this league, if you let them hang around by playing shitty on offense, they generally do and the Saints just couldn't do it. So all right, moving on to another arrow down team that Chicago might be taken over Minnesota plus two and a half. At least this one teased me like for a minute that it could be a win. I swear to god, dude, I got off the fucking plane and turn my phone back on and look like, oh, how am I doing the NFL today? It's like, oh, I'm gonna lose every single fucking game. That's amazing. Just turn my phone right back off and waiting for my luggage quietly. But then when I did check my phone again, at least this one did tease me. I said out the podcast, WinCE was gonna have a rough one, and he did, and they did throw for three hundred yards, so through two picks, no touchdowns. Yet again, I don't know what this guy's so adverse of throwing touchdowns. For Minnesota lost on the best spot after the bye, which is being a home dog, So thank you for losing on a fifty six percent trend. But I also said, Barkley struggle here again, and he did.
Speaker 2: Barkley struggles every week now that he can't run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I couldn't predict that Hirts was gonna have one of his I don't know, usually three games he has like three games a season where he goes from throwing one hundred and twenty yards a game to over three hundred. It happens two or three times a year. Hell if I know when the fucking know it's coming.
Speaker 2: He's the Troy Eggman. He's the current eras Troyigman, where like everybody's like he sucks. He's just assisting guy. He can't carry a team, and everyone's while He'll be like, I'll show you, motherfuckers, look like I can do it.
Speaker 1: Fall out real quick.
Speaker 2: Here's some beautiful he there's some fucking beauties, yes, Sunday.
Speaker 1: I mean he does do it from time to time. That was his best game. But on the Minnesota side again, and this did not show up through the numbers. And I don't know how you predict this outlier. Their worst defensive performance of the entire season by far, every metric, the total score, everything. So two outliers came together in a perfect storm to fuck me right in the Longhorn thoughts on this embarrassing failure of mind. Well, I mean, you're Minnesota. Boy's been three and three now.
Speaker 2: By the way, and in the last place of that division. My god, maybe JJ will come back and save the day. M I don't think so. I don't think so. Yeah, there was a play and I don't remember who who was the receiver. Let me look at their names. It may have been nailor whatever whoever it was. There was a there was a a touchdown in the end zone that got overruled and called incomplete. Could have gone either way, actually, and I don't even know if it was called a touchdown or if it was called in complete. It could have been that. And it was late in the game and that.
Speaker 1: No, I was watching red zone because I was actually in the uber on my way to my fucking house.
Speaker 2: It was the tight end, the white tight end okay, oh Hawkinson, okay, with.
Speaker 1: The ball touched the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that could have been I mean, that would have the way my day was going. I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, no fucking way, no way, this is standing. That's incomplete, all yeah.
Speaker 2: And if that stage.
Speaker 1: In the in the fucking crowds as opposed to catch it, and if.
Speaker 2: That and if that stage of the touchdown, they're going back and forth from there and you're staying in the cover, so you know, it's it's uh, it's a game of inches and a game of of one call one way or the other. And they went bad.
Speaker 1: They yeah, because they still got in the cover with the field goal. It was twenty one nineteen is what I put it at and I put them about two and a half. I don't know whether I think they closed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they would have got they would have had to lead, and then like you're you're you're winning, that you're covering then yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when they don't do that, Philly SUPs a touchdown, and then of course Minnesota comes back down, has another chance to get in there and put a touchdown. Can't do it, Gotta settle for the field goal, which does me no good at all, you know, because then they can't stop them because hers just does another bomb down the sideline to fucking ice the game. What a great throw that was.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you know, a little live update on the Seattle Houston game. You know what you do when you're up fourteen to nothing and you have Sam Darmol playing like out of his goddamn mind. You run a reverse pass with Cooper Cupp who throws an interception to the other team. That's what you do when you that's I mean, that's smart coaching right there. That's that's that's genius, dude.
Speaker 1: That Oh there was a play in college just like that somebody ran they were doing Oh it was the old miss fucking one of the pushes. I got old.
Speaker 2: Miss Alabama or Georgia.
Speaker 1: Georgia Miss dominating that game, whipping Georgia left and right, and Lane wants to get in his bag and fucking color reverse. The kid throws an interception for no reason. I mean this kid that that quarterback for Ole Miss was fucking balling.
Speaker 2: Why do these coaches do that? Why do they know?
Speaker 1: Dude? Just let good enough alone, like you're winning, You pull that shit out when nothing's going well. How when everything's going well.
Speaker 2: I know it's weird.
Speaker 1: Huh. All right, let's move on to those New York j Ets.
Speaker 2: That Jets wiring. Moving on to them? Did you have them? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, only the Jets could fuck off a twenty five years sixty six percent trend.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck you?
Speaker 1: That do it to a team that scored thirteen points fields is fucking garbage. There's no other way to pull it. Tyrod came in call wasn't any better too, He sucked back door, he threw interception, both fucking tops. Now long home. When I made this bet, Carolina was only gonna score thirteen points? Would you have felt this about my chances of covering?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean I'm making I'm making fun, but like I was on this in every contest I had, like like I was on the Jets, Like I was like this, they're gonna get this win. Like Carolina's the can't win on the road. Yes, yes, but but you know they're they're quarterbacks and their coach sucks so bad. And I think if I mean, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna give you some numbers real quick on it. If if your opponent scores exactly thirteen, not thirteen or last not county shut exactly thirteen points since twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Like what's your what's your what's your record? I mean, you're probably thirteen points, so the average scorer is around twenty two twenty three, So you're I mean, i'd say seventy five percent. So whatever that, whatever that comes out to you.
Speaker 1: Straight up, you're winning two hundred and fifty and forty eight eighty three point nine percent of the time you win, straight up.
Speaker 2: If your opponent that's like eighty percent eighty three point nine Yeah, holy shit, ats.
Speaker 1: Two thirty eight fifty three and seven eighty eight point one percent. Ats now, god tanks of the count all situations. So let's just put it like this. If you're a home dog since twenty twelve, and your opponent scores thirteen points exactly thirteen, So you're the dog. They score thirteen points. Your record ats is ninety one point seven god damn percent. So thank you.
Speaker 2: Very much Jets for doing oh my god.
Speaker 1: Should be next to impossible. But I called all one hundred percent of that eight point three percent possibility. The Jets changed the name to the fucking sex Panthers because eight point three percent of the time it works every time.
Speaker 2: No, they're the they're the j Ets. Place your bets against them. Remember they like, you don't bet on him, you want seits interstell me when I said this, it's not Jts plays your bets on them, is j Ets plays your bets.
Speaker 1: I got a joke.
Speaker 2: I even my diary, so I didn't realize this. Watching the game, I saw him make a couple of plays and obviously a touchdown. But this will make it even more mad in the fucking like, just go crazy. Xavier Legett had his fucking career game nine catches, ninet two yards and a touchdown on eleven targets. Like he was he was literally all at worked.
Speaker 1: That's nine in two yards of one hundred and forty yards pass and or whatever. Sorry, sorry I gave too much credit. One hundred and thirty eight yards passing. Now the real years he was garbage again.
Speaker 2: Now the real question garbage team.
Speaker 1: When your garbage quarterback plays like garbage, it's for thirteen points and you can't even win a game at home.
Speaker 2: We'll they win a game, is now the question? Because like they obviously have a Hall of Fame future Hall of Fame coach, So this is already shocking to start with. How how the the then the Black Hope then the Black Hope coach is zero to seven? But will they win a game? Because if you look at their schedule, it is, eh, there ain't a whole lot of chances at wins on there.
Speaker 1: So no, there was a whole lot of chances to begin with. It's just this is one of those though, like you know, and an the normal slate, you're gonna lose a game that you think you got a handicap right or whatever, and it pretty much plays out that way, and he's still then find they find a way to fuck it off. That's fine, But when you have a day like I have, you can't have this happen too when it's yeah, they should have fucking won. They scored thirteen points. You have to be able to score fourteen. You have to as an NFL team, they'll score four two scores at home. You've had.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got their win because next week think to the Bengals and it's I mean the way. Yeah. But the week after that they're home against the Browns. We know the Browns don't travel on the road well and play well in the road. That's their spot. They better.
Speaker 1: If they start tyron for the next two weeks, then yes, If they go back the fields and they try to pull tyrone and cold again, then I'm out.
Speaker 2: And Miami comes to them in December. So that's that's a that's a shot of the win. So take the take the no on the and seventeen for the Jets. They're gonna get a win.
Speaker 1: Oh you surely thought this was gonna be the one though, that's for sure. I did, all right, No, I did too. I'm not saying this you anybody like this has to be the one, all right on? Oh yeah, let's move on to those Sandyeago super fuck heads got them minus one and a half close at two and a half again, Right, I got closing them you all day long, baby, I fucking love it. Set of the podcast A projected score. The Chargers scored twenty three points. They scored twenty four, so I got pretty close on that. But what I did in project was Indian scored thirty eight goddamn points. Look, I'm gonna have to make some adjuste. This is not anything really on the charge. This is my fault. I'm gonna have to make some adjustice to my Daniel Jones projections going forward. I got to take out all its priors. He's been forming all season long, and it's it's gonna go It's not gonna go back. So it's just giving me bad data. But the Chargers, though, are officially now a bad football team. Is they've given up more points than they've scored on the year through seven weeks. They're headed towards third place, which I think is about where you and I had them, Longhorn, and uh, I've only got one thing left to say on this one, and then I let Longhorn take it away. Well fuck yourself, san Diego. Everybody didn't catch that. Go Fuck that felt, san Diego.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're definitely firmly in San Diego. At this point, they have no chance of moving the LA anytime soon the way they're playing. Yeah, this is more about I mean why why? Because I was on l A two and in the contests that we have so the same thing, I was in on the same boat with you, Like, why am I Betty, I'm tired of betting against this team. I don't I don't ever want to bet against in again. Like, like they've been so from and when can you ever say this in the NFL that for seven weeks they've been the same fucking team that never fucking happens. They have not had a letdown, even in their one loss they should have won because of fucked hard, you know, dropping the boat like or could have won. I won't say should have could have It could have gone either way. Still, but like they've been the same, They've been the same coach team, same energy team, same quarterback team the entire year. This is exactly what you want to you know, this consistency is what you want. And I'm not I'm not going against some more. Maybe I don't bet on them every week. I'm sure's fucking betting against them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another one of those. I mean, I just played the board, and the board gave me what it gave me, which was a big bag of shit. This week. That's fine, I don't think. I hope you don't have another Sunday like this again.
Speaker 2: For a long one day, Goadston was the leading what oh my god, Chargers are are in a bad way and they can't stop him away on defense anymore. So Jesse Mintor over.
Speaker 1: There Macaukee, the hockey got fifteen targets, but only Hey, hey, Jesse Mintor on defense, you were the new young hot shot defensive guy, and you still might be at some point.
Speaker 2: Get it together. This this you're falling apart. You're falling apart just as fast as the old line for the Chargers. So nothing's going right on both sides of the ball for the Chargers. Hardball's going to earn his money.
Speaker 1: This is another one of those spots so long here where you just thought right as a corrective action, and he's not gonna go sixteen and one. You're gonna lose some more games.
Speaker 2: Harball's never gone. He's never lost four straight ATS games in his career. This is the first time he's ever lost four straight ATS games.
Speaker 1: Your small home favorite, a team that you match up well against.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I mean should have been the spot.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? This dog's looking this way, those guys looking at that way. This guy's like, what do you want from me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to those ten I see Titans. I gave out a plus seven close six and a half for Cob Baby, I think yeah, like literally every game set the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: I hated this play honestly, but I sucked my board and like it did all day. It took a giant ship on me. The dead cat bounce from the coach never happened there.
Speaker 2: It did happen. It did happen for the whole first half.
Speaker 1: Oh well again when I by the time I got I landed and hearing this game on, it was over. So that's what I'm putting on. It's just another game that I looked at my phone in the playland. I was like, oh well, there's another terrible fucking loss. Tennessee's offense. It's just beyond broken. I don't have anything else to say about this game, just another sipping. They were leg one of your Sunday Morning Parlay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they were, they were leg one of the party and and they were on on Uh it was a contest play for me too, So I was right there with you, like and we talked about the podcast. We both we both really liked it on the podcast. And this was always going to be either I'm taking Tennessee or not taking them for sure. And and they started off on fire. They what was the yeah ten three at the first squre and and and New England didn't get the lead going into halftime. They Tennessee kind of botched the clock at the end of the first half. Shocker that they had. Yeah, I know, I know. So so there was a late score by New England right before halftime. That's when you kind of knew. It's like uh oh, like like that's not what you want at the end of the first half. But at the the who Okay, I got a question because you watched a lot of cam Wharton College and he's clearly broken this year, and that's fine, that happens to a lot of we we we just talked about Daniel Jones. I mean that this happens a lot in the NFL. But didn't he run wasn't the running part of his game a thing in college?
Speaker 1: No, he's more like Shador he runs the throw or like Mahomes too, like Mahome, like Mahomes runs more. I think of the pros and I never assume do it Texas tag.
Speaker 2: Like so he never he never ran the ball in college.
Speaker 1: Not when he got to Miami, he more ran to throw. Okay, I'm still run every once in a while, but by the time he got to Miami, he would more run to throw. And he he likes getting out, He likes being on the move, man, He likes seeing things, he likes going places like so you know, check it.
Speaker 2: He likes going to throw and and the ball falls out of his hand backwards for a touchdown the other team.
Speaker 1: Like he's got small fucking hands, man, We said that when he have fucking draft he's got small fucking hands. He's a run around dude. Look. I like a lot of things about cam Ward's game, But the one thing I said when we talked about you know, long horm went over every fucking player going to the draft. So the one thing I fucking hate about cam Ward, and this is where sugar Bridges was just better than him. When he had had it what they call have it in college football in his face, his fucking adjusted completion rate went, I mean through the fucking ground. He went from being heisman to fucking you wouldn't start at goddamn you mass like. That's how bad he got when pressure got in his face and he couldn't get away from it, and he actually had to stand in a crowded pocket and throw a football, which, again in the NFL, at some point in time, you were gonna have to stay in the crowded pocket throw football. Yes, I know, these younger guys like to get out of move. Jaydon Daniels doesn't, Patrick Mahomes doesn't, Josh Allen doesn't. A lot of them have gotten pretty good and pretty well adept to it. I'm not saying that the game's not evolving, but at some point, every one of those guys had to stand in the crowded pocket and deliver fucking football. The other three guys I mentioned are really good at it. He's not, at least not yet. He wasn't in college either. Can't he develop it? I don't know. I mean, Josh Allen did, Patrick Mahomes did, Jaye Daniels he kind of always had it a little bit, but yeah, their offense is just terrible, dude, it's fucking like and I keep waiting on the like because there's gonna have to be some for great, Like you can't be this bad all season. And actually in this game they were a lot better. Up to five yards were played. I know. That sucks balls for a team that's average about three point eight yards to play the whole goddamn year. That's amazing for them. So they had a.
Speaker 2: Great I mean, might be going might be going back to the free square again. It might be another free square, like might be free square the rest of the year. On Tennessee.
Speaker 1: The only thing that made me chuckle was like, this is the one way he takes them while and they get fucking poned at.
Speaker 2: Home and Drake and my last one on this is Drake May is Jesus Christ as he fucking like you know, the coach quarterback combination we talked about all the time, it's it's they may have they may have found the next great coach quarterback combination here in New England. This game that well because because he got concussed, Drake May got can cussed. That was your shot yes, and he got pulled out because they he tried to play through it and then someone said, hey, he's they You got to get him out of there and get checked. Josh Dobbs comes in. They blitz him and this was this wasn't a third third one, yes, third or fourth quarter. It was like a third and fifteen, and they blitz him. The guy wraps around him, he does his little Josh Dobbs shoulder shrug, shakes off the sack and throws the completion for first. Yeah, it's just fucking stupid. So that was kind of your shot, like to like change the momentum of the game and been going completely against you for a long time and maybe put some pressure on it and get back in this game. Nope, first down, Drake make comes back in after the one play goes down, scores touchdown. We're toast.
Speaker 1: So I see the point now on the boss, who are about probably where I looked Athim. I got to look at my phone somewhere in the third quarter when we had been outscored twenty eight to three over the last two quarters, and yeah, oh this is going about like I probably figured it.
Speaker 2: Would tough one, tough one, all right?
Speaker 1: I think we got one more here. Oh long one had two units on Atlanta on the sounder and Atlanta on the teaser as well, so lost both of those. Obviously, I didn't watch a single play in this game. I definitely was over football at this point. And uh, but the boss s word look pretty even, I don't know, Yeah, this one was the mac finally see mac hey, welcome to twenty twenty five, Buddy, playt Smith football here. Oh really are right, but let me get this rock get this one hundred and whatever yards he finally showed up. Other than that, I mean, everything else looked about it even to me. I don't I don't know. I'm sure you watched it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this this little little bit of a tough luck loss for sure on the on the teaser, and then I think when I made the on it was down to two and a half. Was that was that what it was on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Uh, you just wanted two units on the money line on the sounder.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, lesson learned, don't ever take San Fran coming off a loss. They're just they're just that's when they're locked in. I don't know how in the hell Sawah did this with this defense with with losing losing Fred Warner and they already lost Boza, like he's such a badass defensive coordinator. And then on the other side, you know Pinnix and and that offense, like like, how how do you mean he barely threw he was almost fifty passing, Like that's horrible against against a defense that was missing the players, and you got you got.
Speaker 1: They couldn't get that.
Speaker 2: Well, then throw to him more. He had six catches for fifty yards, like like figure it out, Like you got a dynamic player just like just like Christian McCaffrey on the other side, if he's not running the ball, get it to him a different way. And you got Drake London, you got Kyle Pitts, who's you know had a resurgence this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Yes, So maybe use Beijeon that way and and at least keep this game close. I know, I know, it's just I don't I don't have any qualms with this game, just a little little bad luck that it didn't land at least in the uh in the cover and and and the teaser cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean for a competitive game, because it was ten points. So I wouldn't say any garba some at all. If you look at the yards for playing, they were exactly even. I think when I looked at it. Uh yeah, four point nine, four point nine. You didn't deserve to lose about ten. You know, that's a coin flippy game that could go either way, three to seven points in that range, just a one possession. Not sure what happened there at the end. Oh Land decided not to score on the fourth quarter, That's what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there had so many shots. They had so many shots too, at least to get the to get the teaser cover and then on the on on the contest, I was getting three and a half, so I could have got the back door on that too. San Fran was just like almost not letting them. But like you know, your teams get with the two point or two score lead, they're just they're gonna kind of get you. And Pinnicks just couldn't do it. He got hurt. It was so funny. I know you didn't watch it. He got hurt on the last drive and Cousins over there like standing right to the coach. The head coach is watching Pinnicks, who's refusing to come out of the game, and it's like he's like watching. Pinis like kind of walk around like, oh, do I pull on the Cousins is right here next to me. No, go ahead and do another play. He can't move. Fucking just sucks. What do I leave them in like this? It goes allay. It's like, dude, what the fuck am I watching? They had no shot to get that back door once he got hurt.
Speaker 1: That's like that fucking U was that one shot a table screaming at the fucking h trainers when Jack Starr had to go out for yeah and Russell comes in and throws a pick immediately.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine what Cousins is saying right next to the coach, because they're both like staring at like like do we pull the trigger? Do we do it? He's Cousin like, just put me in, I'll get the I'll get the back door. At least just put me in. Put me in. Of course, he's never saying I'm gonna get the back door. They don't. They don't talk like that, But that's what I was saying, put Cousins in, because I know if he put Cousins in, they're getting that fucking back door one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go one or two ways. He's gonna go get that back door. He's going to pick six media.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I mean, just give me a shot. I mean, we know Fennix can't Pennis can't move anyways, and he had a he got like hypercent on his knee. You know, once that dude can't get anything on his knees, you're done. So let's let's watch that going forward, because you know, he.
Speaker 1: Came into the he came in his career with three bad knees already, so he's had forty two surgeries on both knees. Yeah, I think I don't think. I don't even think he has actually real knees left. I think they're both amputated at this point.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I'm joking, but I'm serious, like like that might be something to watch with Jets.
Speaker 1: Their like that's he literally played eighteen years in college because he had so many fucking knee surgeries. He changed forty two times. Yeah, so it's like he already can't move right there. They're already fucked going in and he's in year two. Yeah, that was like the so the one, the two innings I dig to see on the at least when I'm on my phone in the uber going home was the red zone of the Jets and the fucking Eagles game. And the Jets had so many chances, so many chances. Well, I mean, I don't know how they stay so close with Carolina scored all those fucking points, but somehow they stayed in the game. They had every chance in the world, and Tyrod Taylor just would not stop throwing interceptions in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Not Tyrod, get the buck, not tyr. Yeah, no, it was justin Bilsa had that.
Speaker 1: No, Tyrod came in and through two fucking interceptions in the fourth quarter after Fields got benched. Taylor, I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: I thought I saw that it was justin Fields with both interceptions. Yeah, oh my bad, Sorry, you're right, check that. Yeah, ty I mean that's you know that Tyrod comes in and like at least you know tread's water. So yeah, that's that is probably another another way to get fucked by.
Speaker 1: That's what I was like. It's like, all right, thank god they finally pulled Fields. Tyrod's in maybe just maybe he goes Yeah, all right, they're making mead and the boom interceptions Like fuck. But then of course Carolina can't pick up the first down, so I'm like, ah, that's why I put it back to us to kid the ball, get the ball back. Bam. Another session, the Carolina still couldn't pick up the first God damn it. Let's finally kicked a field goal, which didn't help me. Ah, but anyway, I hear you great Sunday. It is great Sunday.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got a great Saturday this, so you gotta gota take the wins where you get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I traded water. Just push money back and forth fifty to fifty weeks.
Speaker 2: So red hot, red hot in college.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to the r You fucking kidding men. I've used all my energy up already, but I was pretty hot when I wrote this. Note h This was on Clemson minus nine and a half. I gave out. It was dead in the water. As soon as the news breaks the club is not playing. Yeah closed it like minus three and a half. Mine losing games where I get bad breaks or whatever. You know, shit happens. It's fucking football, all that shit. It kind of equals out. But this college football injury reporting system now that all these kids make money. Now that gambling's legal, I don't want to hear any more bullshit about protecting kids. Blah a fucking blaw. This publicly traded, fucking marketplace. This information needs to be regulated and put out, just like it is in the NFL. This is in criminal, in fact to not do it it actually fucking is. So at some point somebody is gonna bring a lawsuit about this, and they're gonna fucking be right, and they're gonna fucking win a lot of fucking money because you cannot withhold information like this.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Yeah, I can fly. Well, we'll do that.
Speaker 1: I've so I'm blorrid, uh. I mean, look, Longhorn, is no my feelings about this. For a long time, I've I've been on College's ass for getting us better information like the NFL has to do, because it's always been bat somewhere right legal in Vegas place. But you don't owe any allusions to an illegal marketplace. I'm not saying that. But now that it's legal, and now that we pay all these kids above board, then I'm tired. I don't want to hear anything more but well, we gotta protect the kids. And the intererogrit of the If you don't want your student athlete, fuck you, fuck you. They're not student athletes. They're literally professional athletes at this point, especially when you're the fucking quarterback of Clemson. So go fuck yourself and all your fake fucking integrity and all your fake fucking will we do it for the kids. I don't want to hear that bullshits. You're all full of fucking shits. You all do it fucking for big fat, fucking paychecks. I'm tired of some Something has got to change about this. This market has to be regulated to at least some degree of control, because it's still the wild, wild fucking West, where you have to know Joe Bob, Jimmy Bob and Billy Bob and all their fucking cousins around some of these goddamn universities to get any fucking information at all that's reliable. With the fuck that you can't just find people fake you know, tweeting fake ship out on Twitter.
Speaker 2: All knows if you took if you took Clemson, oh man.
Speaker 1: But again it's that that's so yeah, nine and three two with a with a guaranteed loss, like just dead in the water before it ever you fucking And that's another thing too, like somebody message on I go, oh, do you still like Clemson at minus three and a half? Like, no, I don't. Don't fucking play that ship.
Speaker 2: You could have played the other side and done the done the Polish medal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what. I thought about doing that. Then I was like, if.
Speaker 2: I do that, it's gonna go land right in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is gonna fuck me even harder. I said, now you know what, I'm just gonna take my loss half faith that we're gonna have a good day and say fuck it and just say.
Speaker 2: Whoop the hell, whoop the hell?
Speaker 1: All right, longer you got anything else us? All right, boys and girls. That was the good the bad? Are you fucking kidding? All right? Tim for some look ahead? And now I was like, pull up some NFL lines over here. See what the early ship's doing. Now we have some like this here we go. All right, So Thursday night, Vikings Chargers. I mean, what ship bag do you fucking take there? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you already you already said the Chargers are not a good football team, so they can't be favored at home. Then or they can't be favored. They're a bad football at home in fact, So that's what's the travel on that is this fall into the travel thing probably does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what it's gonna keep.
Speaker 2: It makes it. That makes it a good charger spot.
Speaker 1: It's a great chargers spot, just like last week is great chargers. What else you're looking at?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, fucking Jets are seven point dogs at Cincy? Holy shit?
Speaker 1: How bad do you have to be?
Speaker 2: Look at all these My first thought is almost every line is seven points, Like, like, what what the fuck?
Speaker 1: They're all seven fourteen to the Titans.
Speaker 2: Yep, free square. I can only say right now, free pick coming ending my sport by that time fifteen and a half. So it's that's your pre square, that's your look ahead free pick for the podcast. Mark you know I'm gonna be one hundred percent. I haven't had a good chance. I've I've got two games going tonight, so on certain things, I haven't had a good chance to look ahead. Yeah, no, clearly out for the rest. Yeah, that's just about to say ten and a half at KC, Like that can't be a Jaden Daniels line. There's no way, no that's so you're just gonna have to watch the podcast on Thursday because we are just we're ill prepared. Just too money night games. What do you I mean? I don't know if they're doing too many games late in the week. We're not ready yet.
Speaker 1: Two at least there's not too many in football games. I think this doesn't have to be the last time of that bullshit.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So are only seven point dogs at the Patriots.
Speaker 2: Look at this first look, here's nothing stands out. Look at this noon Slate. Those are some of the worst fucking games you could ever imagine. That is gonna be hard to watch. I hope these end up being close games because on paper, that is fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lamar must be Wait what is this? The Mars went back after the by there's laying six and a half agaus the Bears.
Speaker 2: I'm showing seven, So it's it's moving that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Lamar is definitely coming back.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I like I get seven on Chicago. I'm interested in that the way the way that they're playing right now, and Lamar is gonna be you know, you would think Rusty coming off coming off injury, So I can get down with that.
Speaker 1: But those red hot Panthers, well you're at home.
Speaker 2: Well you're kidding, but they're at home. This is their sweet spot. So yeah, seven and a half at home. I'm I'm interested in that as a as an early lean, I'm interested in New England at home. Fade Cleveland on the road. That's their that's their fath spot. So yeah, we'll find some things. Oh and I'm and watching the game on Sunday, I was like, man, Dallas is gonna be a great fade team next week. They're blowing out the Redskins. This is just fade them. And then here they go, They're going to Denver. It's the low number. I'm looking to fade Dallas there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. How So, there was two coaches that I thought for sure by the time we came on the air tonight would be fired. Coach Logic and Coach day Ball. How you give up thirty three points in the fourth quarter to lose then scored all game? You give thirty three points in one quarter to lose a game? I was like sick. It was like some something like sixteen hundred and eight straight wins where teams went up by eighteen in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a wild ass That was a wild ass game, back and forth, lead changes, just just chaos. That was. That was. That was a weird one.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't at all. It was. It was a dead ass ass whipping for literally for four quarters and then in the fourth quarter it was wild. Old Knicks was sparing everybody to death for what he does. That's what he does. You give up thirty three points to the checkdown merchant in one quarter? How is that even fucking possible? And Jackson Dart played good man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just made that one mistake it was. It was. It was one ill avised throw that that kind of gave life in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't play that good. It's just weird game.
Speaker 1: For really good.
Speaker 2: No, they've got they've got the future, you know, at least at least shot at at franchise quarterback with him, for sure.
Speaker 1: God damn you even scored thirteen in the fourth and you still lost. I mean, deb had He should have been fired the second his fat ass landed in New York, Like, can't lose that game, bro, can lose that game.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not a good team yet. So that's and the long in the big scheme of things, that's actually better for him. Get just get up, get a high draft pick. You don't want to win meaningless games, and picking the middle of the first round late.
Speaker 1: Middle fucking I was gonna be pissed at Denver for our season total thing, because and then Giants would have a shot. But yeah, I was also kind of slightly gonna be happy because I knew a lot of people had Denver and survivors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, green Bay, green Bay flirted with with with getting knocked out too. They were flirting in Arizona for a long time because once again green Bay that they're they're they're a good bet against team because because people think they're better than they are right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that they're not showing out though, I think if they're building towards something peaking at the right time.
Speaker 2: We gotta we got a smash Tomlin spot. By the way, Sunday night, three point dog at home that that this is a that's a Tomlin game, and coming off a loss, and coming off a loss it was Thursday, so extended rest coming off a loss home dog that that I can I can already tell you this is gonna be This is gonna be a you know which way I'm going.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. Yeah, that that was a really a game, that Thursday night game. It usually aren't. That was a fucking great game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did like the fact that Flaco at the very end after it was over, he came up and gave Aaron a hose. Hey man, I think that's the first time I've ever got you.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, that's the old It was the old man bow.
Speaker 1: It was the old man Bo. But hey man, we saw an entertaining fucking game. It turns out that uh flackho can still play when he has the best fucking receiver duo in the goddamn league.
Speaker 2: And these old dudes can still sling it if he if if they got someone to throw it to and someone to throw it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. All right, Longhorn, I'll telling about that fabius Patreon more thim. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: All right, don't forget to go to that Patreon page, Patreon dot com, slash bet underscore fgh be sure and sign up with both Steven's on college. He is red hot right now. So until then, we'll see you next time for Bo Sivas, I am Longhorn. We are FGH and no matter how you find this, when you think about betting on football, think f g H and never pay a book you again. Come on ah never.
Speaker 1: People never paid a book again. Stevens Doll like herself that shot ride nor By can