Speaker 1: All right, Windsor is where we're going. Yeah, my hometown.
Speaker 2: Jake is on the line, got ghosted after a first date and needs answers.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Jake.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to the show. Tell us about this first date.
Speaker 4: You went on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks. I'm very confused. The date went great.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: There was, I would say, like an immediate attraction that we had. Aw. And, again, I took her to this winery, this weird wine, and chatted for hours. Mm-hmm. And then we went back to her place. We watched a movie. You know, it was just, like, a great time. I don't really... I keep looking back and thinking, like, how could it have gone any better? How.
Speaker 4: So, Jake, the date.
Speaker 3: It was perfect.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me the date was so good that you ended the date back at her place?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Did you guys hook up afterwards?
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: It's actually a good question.
Speaker 4: Do a little dance? Do the hokey pokey?
Speaker 3: Jeff. Look, look, look. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Yay!
Speaker 4: I like that. Congratulations. When you say that, everyone knows.
Speaker 3: Still, I mean, you can read between the lines if you'd like, but I don't want to get into details. I think it's best to just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have a great date. You end the night at her place. Did you send her a text or call her after the date?
Speaker 3: Right, I texted her the next morning, and... This was a few days ago. She didn't respond.
Speaker 1: Question. Did you go through her drawers? Because I had a friend that that happened to. Which drawers? Oh, like dresser drawers. Yeah, like he went through her stuff.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No. Okay.
Speaker 4: Just asking.
Speaker 3: Go through her drawers.
Speaker 1: Just asking.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jake. Okay.
Speaker 1: So you did reach out to her and you got ghosted.
Speaker 3: Exactly. She didn't respond and... Yeah, it was just such a perfect evening. I just don't understand what happened. I really can't even speculate. Okay.
Speaker 2: What we're going to do is put you on hold. You're going to be listening in. We're going to call up Hannah, and we're going to ask her how the date was. At any point, if you want to jump in, you can, okay?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Keep it clean, Jeff.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't have to, like, oh.
Speaker 1: Go into pound town, all that stuff you say. I mean, you just said it.
Speaker 4: He didn't need to.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: What was up with that?
Speaker 1: Because I know it's coming out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, is Hannah there?
Speaker 3: This is Hannah.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hannah. It's Courtney.
Speaker 4: Hannah, it's Walmart Jeff.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hannah. It's Savannah. How are you?
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: That was really cute. Thanks, I try.
Speaker 2: Hannah, we're calling from Kiss 95.7.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on something called Second Date Update. I'm sure you're familiar with it. If somebody goes on a first date, they get ghosted after a great first date. We try to get the answers, and we just want you to be honest with us. As honest as you can be. Let me refresh your memory. Jake called us. You guys went out to dinner. It was a fabulous date. It was such a good date that he ended up back at your place watching movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where you guys may or may not have hooked up.
Speaker 1: We didn't get a straight answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't get a straight answer as to what you actually did at your house, but he says he reached out to you the next day and stuff, and you're totally ghosting him.
Speaker 1: So how was the date for you?
Speaker 5: The date was great. I... The attraction was there.
Speaker 6: We had a great time. We had some wine. We chatted a lot. We were really vibing. I just feel like once we spent more time together, he just doesn't seem like my type of guy. I'm looking for someone that's a little more confident.
Speaker 1: Confident.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: So the day was great wine vibing, but he wasn't confident. Like when he got back to your house, he wasn't confident.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we clarify a little bit here?
Speaker 5: He just isn't like a take charge kind of guy, like a confident he's smooth.
Speaker 3: He's got swagger.
Speaker 5: He just, he, he wasn't.
Speaker 6: A guy that I would normally go for.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Did you guys hook up? I mean, I hate to ask the question, but it needs to be asked.
Speaker 4: Was he not good in bed?
Speaker 1: Did he cry at the movie?
Speaker 3: Oh, my God.
Speaker 2: Girl, worse.
Speaker 5: He cried after we hooked up.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait. Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: So he didn't cry at the movie. Savannah, so he did cry. Oh, my God. So you guys were intimate, and then he cried?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I couldn't shake that. It's like all I kept thinking about. And I was like, I can't do this. I mean, who cries after? You know how that made me feel?
Speaker 6: Like, was it bad?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Were they tears of joy? Yes. Why? Why did he cry after sex?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He was just really emotional, and it just made me uncomfortable. You know, like, he wasn't manly.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was so weird.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jake, why are you crying after sex? What's up with that?
Speaker 3: Oh, boy.
Speaker 5: Don't cry, Jake.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I'm very disappointed to hear her going into details like this. Look, it was a magical evening for me. It meant a lot to me.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, they were tears of joy, I would say. The fact that we're even talking about this is just.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Honestly, like a lady shouldn't kiss and tell either. This is like kind of... What? This isn't someone I'm looking to see anyway. I'm kind of glad this all came out now because she's just not the type of person I'm looking for.
Speaker 5: You're more of a lady than I am. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Who cries after doing it?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I just was he sitting like at the edge of the bed on the corner of the bed?
Speaker 5: Or like, I don't know, maybe I triggered some trauma or something, but it was like he just saw the notebook.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like he was just crying.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So we got to the bottom of it, Jake. I feel like you guys just you made a connection at some point and then it went south just because he shed a couple of tears.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on.
Speaker 1: Was it a couple of tears or was he bawling?
Speaker 5: It was waterworks. And keep in mind, it was after we did it. That was the worst time to cry.
Speaker 4: You should have asked him if he wanted some cheese with that wine.
Speaker 1: Stop. Can we stop shaming him?
Speaker 2: All right, well, listen, we usually offer to pay for another date if you guys can work through things, but I feel like it's just not a match.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No. Jake, maybe you.
Speaker 2: Want somebody a little more sensitive, and Hannah, you want somebody a little.
Speaker 1: Less crying during sex. Less crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, you got your answer. Hannah, I appreciate you being honest. And I wish you guys both well in the dating world.
Speaker 3: Thanks.