Speaker 1: G one one Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one on one one w j r R. Right before we get into these stories, a quick reminder if you haven't done so yet, still got huh, roughly fifteen minutes to place your vote for you say it? We play it on the j r R Facebook page. Tell us which uh is STP Stone Temple Pilots is the featured band this morning.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now. Tell us which STP song you want? Crackerman, Vasiline or Dancing Days. One with the most votes played back in nine somebody votes, you're winning tickets for pop our Roach and Rise against.
Speaker 2: Okay jay our Facebook if you want to participate, all right. To any parents who has ever had the occasion to threaten to and or follow through to take away your teenager's phone, I think you'll appreciate this and the situation that it presented as the end of their life. Here's the setup for this. We go to Milton Keynes, England town in England. Dude who works for a construction company that was tasked with setting up the town's seasonal ice rink lost his phone. He needed his phone to go to work for a few hours, asked his daughter, can I use your phone for a few hours while I'm at work? I just she reluctantly, okay, sure. So he takes teenage daughters bright pink iPhone to work with him to begin setting up the seasonal ice rink. He left the phone out on the surface of the yet to be filled with water rink surface. They start filling the rink with water, freezing the surface. No, the bright pink iPhone is now embedded in the now completed ice drink. I'm under the ice, trapped under ice with the iPhone.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a picture of it right now, jr. Our Facebook page. Did it work after they got it out?
Speaker 2: They haven't got it out. It's going to be there for the duration of the seasonal ice rink a few months.
Speaker 1: Oh it's done.
Speaker 2: Wow, never mind that. You're gonna go home and tell the kid. Hey, uh, you know that phone I borrowed for a few.
Speaker 1: Hours, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Now everybody's skates tun the phone stuck in the ice.
Speaker 1: Yes, we know, so, I guess you're gonna have to get a replacement phone. But now you her sim's in that one or do they still have the zim haven't done it in a while. Knock on wood.
Speaker 2: I'm not an iPhone dude.
Speaker 1: Any phone. Yeah, like when you updated your last day, did you have to Yeah? Yeah, all of her info, all those little kids Instagram and and tiktoks that she had to replay.
Speaker 2: H And I'm like, you can't just dig that thing out and sam bony over it. But I guess it's deep enough in there where it would cost quite a bit of damage. And they're not gonna do that. They're gonna opt to leave it. You can see the visuals of this.
Speaker 1: I tell you want to do something nerve racked, and Okay, I don't want this to come off as poopoo in. Something that was nerve wracking for me is taking the family to the ice rink and watching your kids when they're young and maybe a little like a little you know, clumsy. You're going No, please, I don't want to. I've seen parents at the one there in winter Park. I've seen parents, a mom break her leg, watched another guy break his arm. Yeah, do you ever do that ice skating?
Speaker 2: I have not in many many years. Nor what am I moving forward? I don't think I'm not I'm not. Yes, I'm not an ice rink dude either. I'm not built to skate. No, So when you did it? Was it at the rink or was it like on a lake or where?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Where do you just time we went ice skating? Where would that the ice den?
Speaker 1: Over?
Speaker 2: Here? Is out?
Speaker 1: RDV right RDV. I've known it there, Yeah, I've done it out at uc F. Did they have a cool set up there? I mean with all the slides and stuff? Is that one open now or is that still a week or two away? They still do it? They still do it, Yeah, but I don't think it's opening yet. All right.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it is now eight forty seven in the morning, Taco Bob, and you haven't, of all people acknowledged that it is World Toilet Day.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was unaware. Wow, having just you, I was waiting.
Speaker 2: You just visited the toilet while we were doing the rock block? Is it time to play the power flusher while you're while you're explaining it all?
Speaker 1: Look through the pig. I showed this off to somebody the other night. For those that don't know, I have one of those. Two of my toilets are industrial toilets.
Speaker 2: By the way, World Toilet Day isn't one of these willy nilly let's just declare it to day days. The United Nations made this recognized day more than a decade ago to raise awareness about sanitation needs around the world. Thus World Toilet Day. Their motto this year is toilets a place for peace? What yeah?
Speaker 1: Peace on there A pole.
Speaker 2: Found that it really is more a spot we need for peace and quiet.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's going to be any wars, truces reached in a toilet meeting or something to that nature.
Speaker 1: For that kind of peace, there's definitely not. Do you want, my h Do you want.
Speaker 2: To sure share the powerful issue to make us all jealous again that you don't have one of these industrial ones in your house? No, not to be jealous. No, I am jealous. I openly admit it.
Speaker 1: Just the fact of how cool this thing is and that I have two of them. My wife won't let me get one in the master bedroom because it's so loud.
Speaker 2: I do think this probably lowers the water pressure for all of your neighbors when this thing is engaged.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't doubt so listen to this and be ready with dump in case I no pun intended. In case there's a cussword at the end, I don't remember. Okay, here's the power flusher I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Watch doesn't that sound like something you you know, a toilet that in some commercial establishment or the airport or something. He's got that in his house set out?
Speaker 1: It sounds like a Lows toilet.
Speaker 2: I tell you what. Man.
Speaker 1: Even a buddy came over, he is, Hey, can I go pee in that car and go just use the bath? I go, oh, go use the back and I got the power flusher. He got done, and he came out and said, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: I've gotta have one.
Speaker 1: I can get it for you a mere few underbucks.
Speaker 2: Is that something you have to have a plumber to or can you go to you know, a box store and buy that that contraption?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you can go and buy it. But Pat, do you really think that you're gonna install some now? So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've replaced the guts of my toilet, yeah, dozens of times over the years.
Speaker 1: I know people are gonna all text in now. I could do that in a minute.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: But the point is, guys like Pat and I not so much.
Speaker 2: In other toilet News. A woman uh documented a very strange interaction with a McDonald's employee at the drive through. She was just trying to order some French fries. And and this is what happens.
Speaker 1: You're admitting to a customer you're in the bathroom. I'm in the bathroom, so I can't order a small fry? Waits I this is the drive through dude.
Speaker 2: You know they wear the wireless headsets. He didn't take his off to to go visit the bathroom while this lady's you know, they're at the drive through window. Hello, I need small fries?
Speaker 1: So can I just wait? No, you aren't telling a contomer through the headphone set that you're we're not taking orders at the moment.
Speaker 2: Me And because you're on the toilet, I.
Speaker 1: Have to pay you. How can I take an order.
Speaker 2: If I'm in a bath full?
Speaker 1: This is a bit much truth. I am I entired to go to the bathroom because you want a small fry. Tell me they didn't fire this guy. He just had to go to the bathroom. I mean, just the day before National Bathroom Toilet Day or whatever.
Speaker 2: World toilet Day. Don't don't.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, are you serious? Fifteen hundred dollars for a commode. Wow, fifteen hundred dollars. Where'd you get that from?
Speaker 2: We never put a dollar. Is that how much a powerflusher car? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, it costs like I think two hundred and fifty bucks or so three hundred bucks. Somebody said, does it clean the underside of the seat? What kind of damage you doing to your toilet? Serious industrial taco? Do that thing rocks?
Speaker 2: If there was ever a household that deserved and required such a contraption, it's his. Oh man, trust me when I tell you this.
Speaker 1: This is bulkwj R, car Orlando's rock station.